- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Jason C. Frazzano, Esq.
- Ask The Expert - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- Ask The Expert: John Beurskens
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Artistic Tile
- The Guide 2014 - Home Living Furniture
- Best Bet - Moonlight Complements
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2013 - INDULGE Lounge & Food Bar
- Holiday Gift Guide - West End Confection Co.
- The Guide 2014 - Trek Bicycle Store of Middletown
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Health Talk - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- Guest Blogger >> Sonya Moretti, WHNP-BC, NAMS
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - DeeAnna Merz Nagel
- Health - Spine and Pain Centers
- Health - Orthopaedics
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Decorating Den Interiors
- The Home - H2o Bath & Kitchen Elegance - The Spa Experience
- The Home Gallery - Heritage Deck
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Hazlet Pharmacy
- Company Profile - Steven A. Morgan, M.D., F.A.C.O.G.
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Bob Gassaway
- People On The Move: Bruce Baron
- People on the Move: Stu Marcus
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Male Ego Barber Spa
- The Guide 2014 - Tom Rostron Co. Inc.
- The Guide 2014 - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Ron Youmans, Jr.
- The Home Guide - Energy Aide
- The Home - Ace Home Improvements
Avanti Day Resort
06/27/2008 - By Gayle Davis
345 Route 9 South
Design Center Plaza
Manalapan, NJ 07726
Avanti Day Resort is the ultimate destination for relaxation, pampering, and wellness. From the moment the doors open, you truly enter “a world unto its own.” The white-washed “real stone” walls, draping fabrics, artistic lighting, and waterfall create an unbelievable ambience – for the senses and the soul – and an extraordinary place to escape from it all!
Avanti Salon and Spa was established in 1997, and Luda Conti, co-owner, says, “I attribute the success to both my staff and clients who never wavered during the March 2007 fire…who remained loyal and committed.” Conti saw the fire as an opportunity to take what was already good and make it even better. After months of carefully executing the renovation, Luda and her husband Victor reopened the spa and salon in February 2008. Luda’s vision became a reality with help from Avanti’s original architect, Robert D. Henry of Manhattan. Luda says, “I wanted the entrance to have a New York hotel concierge-like ambience.”
Every service and amenity imaginable is offered here. Topping the list are the European Z-1 massage beds featuring chromatherapy (only available at Avanti in the U.S.); Razul service; teeth whitening; laser hair rejuvenation; a private Kérastase® Paris Institute, with new Yumi massage chairs; pedicure chairs with Murano glass bowls and hydrojets; and the open color bar. Personal computer imaging and metabolic nutritional programs are also available. Men can relax and enjoy all that the Manalapan resort has to offer in the executive Male Retreat. A special 1-hour service, provided by three technicians, includes a facial, shave, manicure, and pedicure!
For a complete list of services and detailed information about Avanti Day Resort, please refer to their website. And while you’re indulging yourself at Avanti, make it a point to check out the many boutique retail items…gift wrapping is available on site, too!
Powered by eDirectory™