- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- QuickChek Opens Newest Store In Morganville
- 12th Annual AMI Foundation Golf Classic
- Ask The Experts
- Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
- Ask The Expert - Staci J. Greenwald, Esq.
- Ask The Expert - David Finkel
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Best Bet - DSM Enterprises Inc.
- 2016 Guide - Karate USA
- Fall Guide
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Health Talk
- Health - Atrium Post Acute Care
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health Talk - Dr. Clifford M. Sales
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Dr. Anthony Mancino
- AMIThe Breast Imaging Specialists
- Health - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Newsletter Articles
- Eats: Red
- A First for Everything - Kim Guadagno
- A Hidden Beauty - The Greenbergs
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Lillie Hendry
- People On The Move - Sergio and Zen Rizzuto-Flancbaum
- People On The Move - Melissa Ziobro
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Our Pick 2016 - Hot Tubs by HotSpring
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- 2016 Guide - The Grove at Shrewsbury
- 2016 Guide - The Bonney Read
- The Guide 2015 - EXIT Realty East Coast Doreen DeMarco
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - casale TILE
- The Home Guide - Top Line Appliance Center
- The Home Guide - Ilkem Marble & Granite
Avanti Day Resort
06/27/2008 - By Gayle Davis
345 Route 9 South
Design Center Plaza
Manalapan, NJ 07726
Avanti Day Resort is the ultimate destination for relaxation, pampering, and wellness. From the moment the doors open, you truly enter a world unto its own. The white-washed real stone walls, draping fabrics, artistic lighting, and waterfall create an unbelievable ambience for the senses and the soul and an extraordinary place to escape from it all!
Avanti Salon and Spa was established in 1997, and Luda Conti, co-owner, says, I attribute the success to both my staff and clients who never wavered during the March 2007 firewho remained loyal and committed. Conti saw the fire as an opportunity to take what was already good and make it even better. After months of carefully executing the renovation, Luda and her husband Victor reopened the spa and salon in February 2008. Ludas vision became a reality with help from Avantis original architect, Robert D. Henry of Manhattan. Luda says, I wanted the entrance to have a New York hotel concierge-like ambience.
Every service and amenity imaginable is offered here. Topping the list are the European Z-1 massage beds featuring chromatherapy (only available at Avanti in the U.S.); Razul service; teeth whitening; laser hair rejuvenation; a private Krastase Paris Institute, with new Yumi massage chairs; pedicure chairs with Murano glass bowls and hydrojets; and the open color bar. Personal computer imaging and metabolic nutritional programs are also available. Men can relax and enjoy all that the Manalapan resort has to offer in the executive Male Retreat. A special 1-hour service, provided by three technicians, includes a facial, shave, manicure, and pedicure!
For a complete list of services and detailed information about Avanti Day Resort, please refer to their website. And while youre indulging yourself at Avanti, make it a point to check out the many boutique retail itemsgift wrapping is available on site, too!
Powered by eDirectory™