- Around Town
- Oceanfront Restaurant’s New Wine Program Creates Big Waves in Jersey Shore Wine Scene
- 12th Annual AMI Foundation Golf Classic
- Voyagers' Community School - Open House
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Hiren Patel, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Beth Thomas-Edwards
- AskThe Experts - Ranney School
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - 732-Express
- Best Bet - Kukulina Jewelers
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantis Centers, Inc.
- Cover Story
- Coming Full Circle - Michael Pomarico goes back to where it all started and gives back
- Dr. Maureen Murphy
- Kelly Breen
- Day Tripper - The Staten Island Children’s Museum
- Day Tripper - Insectropolis
- Day Tripper - Atlantic City
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - GENESIS Fertility and Reproductive Medicine
- Health Talk - The Center for Bariatrics
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2015 - Hospitals
- Health - Cunningham Orthopaedics
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Giglio Builders
- The Home - Sheila Rich
- The Home Guide - The White Sands Oceanfront Hotel & Spa
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Tuscany Italian Specialty Foods
- Our Pick - The Vovo Clinic
- Company Profile - Brock Farms
- People On The Move
- Rhoda Geller - A “Coach” For Life
- People On The Move - Monica Vermeulen
- People On The Move - Brian Turtle
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Staten Island Furrier
- The Guide 2014 - Robert Defalco Realty
- The Guide 2015 - A.F. Bennett Salon and Wellness Spa
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Adjusters NJ
- The Home Guide - Central Jersey Pools
- The Home Guide - Carpets With A Twist
Avanti Day Resort
06/27/2008 - By Gayle Davis
345 Route 9 South
Design Center Plaza
Manalapan, NJ 07726
Avanti Day Resort is the ultimate destination for relaxation, pampering, and wellness. From the moment the doors open, you truly enter “a world unto its own.” The white-washed “real stone” walls, draping fabrics, artistic lighting, and waterfall create an unbelievable ambience – for the senses and the soul – and an extraordinary place to escape from it all!
Avanti Salon and Spa was established in 1997, and Luda Conti, co-owner, says, “I attribute the success to both my staff and clients who never wavered during the March 2007 fire…who remained loyal and committed.” Conti saw the fire as an opportunity to take what was already good and make it even better. After months of carefully executing the renovation, Luda and her husband Victor reopened the spa and salon in February 2008. Luda’s vision became a reality with help from Avanti’s original architect, Robert D. Henry of Manhattan. Luda says, “I wanted the entrance to have a New York hotel concierge-like ambience.”
Every service and amenity imaginable is offered here. Topping the list are the European Z-1 massage beds featuring chromatherapy (only available at Avanti in the U.S.); Razul service; teeth whitening; laser hair rejuvenation; a private Kérastase® Paris Institute, with new Yumi massage chairs; pedicure chairs with Murano glass bowls and hydrojets; and the open color bar. Personal computer imaging and metabolic nutritional programs are also available. Men can relax and enjoy all that the Manalapan resort has to offer in the executive Male Retreat. A special 1-hour service, provided by three technicians, includes a facial, shave, manicure, and pedicure!
For a complete list of services and detailed information about Avanti Day Resort, please refer to their website. And while you’re indulging yourself at Avanti, make it a point to check out the many boutique retail items…gift wrapping is available on site, too!
Powered by eDirectory™