- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- CPC BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE GRAND OPENING
- Voyagers' Community School - Open House
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Experts - Ranney School
- Ask The Expert - John Coscia of AJC Advisors
- Ask The Expert - Hiren Patel, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Athena Learning Center
- The Guide 2014 - Manfredi Auto Group
- Best Bet - Federico’s Landscape Design
- Cover Story
- Lights, Camera...Cooper!
- A First for Everything - Kim Guadagno
- Lovin' Life - Big Joe Henry
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond Chandelier
- Gift Guide - J.Vincent Jewelers
- The Guide 2014 - Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Guest Blogger >> Sonya Moretti, WHNP-BC, NAMS
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - The Dermatology Center
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health - Vincent Camarda, D.D.S., P.A.
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- A Seductive Re-Imaging - The Keeleys
- Shore & Sweet - Barbara and Bill Duffy
- The Niedzielski Family
- Living in Colts Neck
- It's All in the Details
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Gratitude in Guatemala
- Newsletter Articles
- Eats: Twin Lights Bakery Cafe
- The Home Gallery - Heritage Deck
- Caring Heart Coronary Imaging Gives Families Hope
- Our Picks
- Our Picks: Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Our Pick - AMF Strathmore Lanes
- Our Pick - Redhead Photography
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Reverend Monsignor Eugene M. Rebeck
- People On The Move - Chris Dell
- People On The Move: Mark Malek
- Summer Guide
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- Company Profile: RUMC - Dr. Philip E. Otterbeck
- The Guide 2014 - Moonlight Complements
- The Guide 2014 - Signature Design Group
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home Guide - Richmond Tile & Bath
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings of Greater NJ
Avanti Day Resort
06/27/2008 - By Gayle Davis
345 Route 9 South
Design Center Plaza
Manalapan, NJ 07726
Avanti Day Resort is the ultimate destination for relaxation, pampering, and wellness. From the moment the doors open, you truly enter “a world unto its own.” The white-washed “real stone” walls, draping fabrics, artistic lighting, and waterfall create an unbelievable ambience – for the senses and the soul – and an extraordinary place to escape from it all!
Avanti Salon and Spa was established in 1997, and Luda Conti, co-owner, says, “I attribute the success to both my staff and clients who never wavered during the March 2007 fire…who remained loyal and committed.” Conti saw the fire as an opportunity to take what was already good and make it even better. After months of carefully executing the renovation, Luda and her husband Victor reopened the spa and salon in February 2008. Luda’s vision became a reality with help from Avanti’s original architect, Robert D. Henry of Manhattan. Luda says, “I wanted the entrance to have a New York hotel concierge-like ambience.”
Every service and amenity imaginable is offered here. Topping the list are the European Z-1 massage beds featuring chromatherapy (only available at Avanti in the U.S.); Razul service; teeth whitening; laser hair rejuvenation; a private Kérastase® Paris Institute, with new Yumi massage chairs; pedicure chairs with Murano glass bowls and hydrojets; and the open color bar. Personal computer imaging and metabolic nutritional programs are also available. Men can relax and enjoy all that the Manalapan resort has to offer in the executive Male Retreat. A special 1-hour service, provided by three technicians, includes a facial, shave, manicure, and pedicure!
For a complete list of services and detailed information about Avanti Day Resort, please refer to their website. And while you’re indulging yourself at Avanti, make it a point to check out the many boutique retail items…gift wrapping is available on site, too!
Powered by eDirectory™