- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2015 - Gravity Vault
- Holiday Buzz - Sights & Sounds of the Season
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - Stacy Lynn Costa MA, Ed.S.
- Ask The Expert - Robert E.Wold, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Ann Hughes, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - The Healthy Palate
- The Guide 2015 - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- 2016 Guide - Sandy Hook Yacht Sales
- Cover Story
- John Green - ABC News Award-Winning Producer
- And Then There Was Pat Light
- Michael Smolanoff
- Day Tripper - The Staten Island Children’s Museum
- Day Tripper - Insectropolis
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Eat Beat - Turning Point
- Eat Beat - Sam Vera Restaurant
- Staten Island EatBeat - Campania Coal Fired Pizza
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Gift Guide
- Tiles Unlimited - Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Northern Valley Affairs
- Gift Guide - Terrazza Restaurant and Lounge
- Health Talk
- Company Profile - New Relfections Plastic Surgery
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Health Talk - Michael R. D’Agnes, FACHE
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Holiday Buzz: Holiday Desserts
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Newsletter Articles
- Q&A: Town & Country Kitchen and Bath
- Our Pick - Colts Neck Inn
- Staten Island Fun Facts
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Dave Cohen
- People On The Move - Serena DiMaso
- People On The Move - Wendy Lasater
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Manalapan Woodworking
- The Guide 2014 - Nina Ferrer Design
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantis Centers, Inc.
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - AW Eurostile
- The Home Guide - casale TILE
- The Home Guide - Ron Youmans, Jr.
Avanti Day Resort
06/27/2008 - By Gayle Davis
345 Route 9 South
Design Center Plaza
Manalapan, NJ 07726
Avanti Day Resort is the ultimate destination for relaxation, pampering, and wellness. From the moment the doors open, you truly enter “a world unto its own.” The white-washed “real stone” walls, draping fabrics, artistic lighting, and waterfall create an unbelievable ambience – for the senses and the soul – and an extraordinary place to escape from it all!
Avanti Salon and Spa was established in 1997, and Luda Conti, co-owner, says, “I attribute the success to both my staff and clients who never wavered during the March 2007 fire…who remained loyal and committed.” Conti saw the fire as an opportunity to take what was already good and make it even better. After months of carefully executing the renovation, Luda and her husband Victor reopened the spa and salon in February 2008. Luda’s vision became a reality with help from Avanti’s original architect, Robert D. Henry of Manhattan. Luda says, “I wanted the entrance to have a New York hotel concierge-like ambience.”
Every service and amenity imaginable is offered here. Topping the list are the European Z-1 massage beds featuring chromatherapy (only available at Avanti in the U.S.); Razul service; teeth whitening; laser hair rejuvenation; a private Kérastase® Paris Institute, with new Yumi massage chairs; pedicure chairs with Murano glass bowls and hydrojets; and the open color bar. Personal computer imaging and metabolic nutritional programs are also available. Men can relax and enjoy all that the Manalapan resort has to offer in the executive Male Retreat. A special 1-hour service, provided by three technicians, includes a facial, shave, manicure, and pedicure!
For a complete list of services and detailed information about Avanti Day Resort, please refer to their website. And while you’re indulging yourself at Avanti, make it a point to check out the many boutique retail items…gift wrapping is available on site, too!
Powered by eDirectory™