- Around Town
- Massage LuXe Opens 2nd Location
- Resources Real Estate Receives Nominations For Excellence
- Team Life Celebrates 20 Years
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - John Panicali, D.C., Chiropractor
- AskThe Expert - John Kling Custom Homes
- Ask The Expert - Marshall P.Allegra, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Turning Point of Holmdel
- Best Bet - Casale Jewelers
- Best Bet - Whole Foods Market
- Cover Story
- Staten Island Borough President James S. Oddo
- Brittany Eyres - On the Track to Success
- Passion for Pop - Joe Petruccio
- Day Tripper - The Amish Experience
- Day Tripper: Crayola Factory
- Day Tripper - Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Health Talk
- Health - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Health Talk - Dr. Patrick Cuozzo
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2014 - Great Care, Close to Home
- Health - Tara Gostovich, DMD Orthodontist
- Health Talk - New Reflections Plastic Surgery
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Best Bet - David Burkes Fromagerie
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- A Model Home - The Tsairis
- Sunrise to Sunset - The Bonfiglio's
- Mediterranean Splendor with International Flair
- Living in Colts Neck
- The Triple Crown
- Feels Like Home
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Pick - Sal ScialloState Farm
- The Home - Decorating Den Interiors
- Our Pick - Jeunesse Medical Spa
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Manfredi Auto Group
- Oceanic Capital Management, LLC
- Company Profile - Cunningham Orthopaedics
- People On The Move
- Canine on the Move: The Therapy Dog
- James Mullevey Principal With Principles
- People On The Move - Sam Fieramosca
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Zio Toto Italian Restaurant
- The Guide 2015 - K9 Resorts Daycare & Luxury Hotel
- 2016 Guide - Tuscany Italian Specialty Foods
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - triSpace interiors
- The Home - Signature Kitchens of New York, Inc.
- The Home Guide - Showerman of NJ, Inc.
Avanti Day Resort
06/27/2008 - By Gayle Davis
345 Route 9 South
Design Center Plaza
Manalapan, NJ 07726
Avanti Day Resort is the ultimate destination for relaxation, pampering, and wellness. From the moment the doors open, you truly enter a world unto its own. The white-washed real stone walls, draping fabrics, artistic lighting, and waterfall create an unbelievable ambience for the senses and the soul and an extraordinary place to escape from it all!
Avanti Salon and Spa was established in 1997, and Luda Conti, co-owner, says, I attribute the success to both my staff and clients who never wavered during the March 2007 firewho remained loyal and committed. Conti saw the fire as an opportunity to take what was already good and make it even better. After months of carefully executing the renovation, Luda and her husband Victor reopened the spa and salon in February 2008. Ludas vision became a reality with help from Avantis original architect, Robert D. Henry of Manhattan. Luda says, I wanted the entrance to have a New York hotel concierge-like ambience.
Every service and amenity imaginable is offered here. Topping the list are the European Z-1 massage beds featuring chromatherapy (only available at Avanti in the U.S.); Razul service; teeth whitening; laser hair rejuvenation; a private Krastase Paris Institute, with new Yumi massage chairs; pedicure chairs with Murano glass bowls and hydrojets; and the open color bar. Personal computer imaging and metabolic nutritional programs are also available. Men can relax and enjoy all that the Manalapan resort has to offer in the executive Male Retreat. A special 1-hour service, provided by three technicians, includes a facial, shave, manicure, and pedicure!
For a complete list of services and detailed information about Avanti Day Resort, please refer to their website. And while youre indulging yourself at Avanti, make it a point to check out the many boutique retail itemsgift wrapping is available on site, too!
Powered by eDirectory™