- Around Town
- Ranney’s Middle School Honored with National Literary Awards
- The Atlantic Fencing Academy Announces District Winners
- RBMC Foundation - Hurricane Sandy Relief Effort
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
- AskThe Experts - Virginia McDonald
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Buyers Guide 2011-2012
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Ferrari Maserati
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Hubbard Park Real Estate
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - World Jeep Subaru
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Day Tripper - Delaware Water Gap
- DayTripper: Laurita Vineyards & Winery
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Addison Park
- Gift Guide - West End Confection Co.
- Gift Guide - Colts Neck Dance
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Beth M. Deutch MD
- Health Talk - Dr. Patrick Cuozzo
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Red Bank Radiologists
- Health - Professional Behavioral Center of New Jersey, P.A.
- Health - Institute for Weight Loss
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - H2o Bath & Kitchen Elegance - The Spa Experience
- Eagle Oaks Country Club Hosts Honor Day
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite, Inc.
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Tuscany Italian Specialty Foods
- Our Pick - Fashion Classes of New Jersey
- Company Profile - Freedom Boat Club, NJ
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Adam Lowy
- People On The Move - Major Gregory Penczak
- Kids On The Move - Sarah Milne
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Merri-Makers Catering
- Dish - The Guide 2013
- The Guide 2013 - J. Vincent Jewelers
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Pietra Bella
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
- The Home Guide - Vizzini & Company
Avanti Day Resort
06/27/2008 - By Gayle Davis
345 Route 9 South
Design Center Plaza
Manalapan, NJ 07726
Avanti Day Resort is the ultimate destination for relaxation, pampering, and wellness. From the moment the doors open, you truly enter “a world unto its own.” The white-washed “real stone” walls, draping fabrics, artistic lighting, and waterfall create an unbelievable ambience – for the senses and the soul – and an extraordinary place to escape from it all!
Avanti Salon and Spa was established in 1997, and Luda Conti, co-owner, says, “I attribute the success to both my staff and clients who never wavered during the March 2007 fire…who remained loyal and committed.” Conti saw the fire as an opportunity to take what was already good and make it even better. After months of carefully executing the renovation, Luda and her husband Victor reopened the spa and salon in February 2008. Luda’s vision became a reality with help from Avanti’s original architect, Robert D. Henry of Manhattan. Luda says, “I wanted the entrance to have a New York hotel concierge-like ambience.”
Every service and amenity imaginable is offered here. Topping the list are the European Z-1 massage beds featuring chromatherapy (only available at Avanti in the U.S.); Razul service; teeth whitening; laser hair rejuvenation; a private Kérastase® Paris Institute, with new Yumi massage chairs; pedicure chairs with Murano glass bowls and hydrojets; and the open color bar. Personal computer imaging and metabolic nutritional programs are also available. Men can relax and enjoy all that the Manalapan resort has to offer in the executive Male Retreat. A special 1-hour service, provided by three technicians, includes a facial, shave, manicure, and pedicure!
For a complete list of services and detailed information about Avanti Day Resort, please refer to their website. And while you’re indulging yourself at Avanti, make it a point to check out the many boutique retail items…gift wrapping is available on site, too!
Powered by eDirectory™