- Around Town
- AMI Presents Girls Night Out
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Ask The Expert - Cabitron Kitchen and Bath, LLC.
- Ask The Expert - Carolyn Welsh
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - John M. Young Jr., DDS
- The Guide 2014 - Vino Divino School of Wine
- Best Bet - Relief Source
- Cover Story
- Arts & Scientist - Ilya Raskin, Ph.D.
- Hunter Baker
- First Lady of Holmdel, Mayor Serena DiMaso
- Day Tripper - Spa Castle
- DayTripper: Laurita Vineyards & Winery
- Day Tripper - Whitesbog Village
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide 2014 - Museums
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Gift Guide
- Holiday Gift Guide - Down To The Felt
- Gift Guide - Town and Country Kitchen and Bath
- Gift Guide - Red Bank Veterinary Hospital
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Colts Neck Center for Orthodontics & Invisalign
- Health - The Dermatology Center
- Health - Jonathan Salon
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home: Pride Home Improvements
- Company Profile - Cunningham Orthopaedics
- The Home - EcoSystems Fence Co
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - The Back Relief and Comfort Store
- Our Pick - Freehold Radiology Group
- Company Profile - M & N Steakhouse
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Lauren Sgroi
- Kids On The Move - Claire McKittrick
- People On The Move: Andrea Mesh
- Summer Guide
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Sussan, Greenwald & Wesler
- The Guide 2014 - Casale Jewelers
- The Guide 2014 - Angelina’s Ristorante
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Custom Granite Fabrications
- The Home - Rainmaker Lawn Sprinklers
- The Home Guide - Energy Aide
Avanti Day Resort
06/27/2008 - By Gayle Davis
345 Route 9 South
Design Center Plaza
Manalapan, NJ 07726
Avanti Day Resort is the ultimate destination for relaxation, pampering, and wellness. From the moment the doors open, you truly enter “a world unto its own.” The white-washed “real stone” walls, draping fabrics, artistic lighting, and waterfall create an unbelievable ambience – for the senses and the soul – and an extraordinary place to escape from it all!
Avanti Salon and Spa was established in 1997, and Luda Conti, co-owner, says, “I attribute the success to both my staff and clients who never wavered during the March 2007 fire…who remained loyal and committed.” Conti saw the fire as an opportunity to take what was already good and make it even better. After months of carefully executing the renovation, Luda and her husband Victor reopened the spa and salon in February 2008. Luda’s vision became a reality with help from Avanti’s original architect, Robert D. Henry of Manhattan. Luda says, “I wanted the entrance to have a New York hotel concierge-like ambience.”
Every service and amenity imaginable is offered here. Topping the list are the European Z-1 massage beds featuring chromatherapy (only available at Avanti in the U.S.); Razul service; teeth whitening; laser hair rejuvenation; a private Kérastase® Paris Institute, with new Yumi massage chairs; pedicure chairs with Murano glass bowls and hydrojets; and the open color bar. Personal computer imaging and metabolic nutritional programs are also available. Men can relax and enjoy all that the Manalapan resort has to offer in the executive Male Retreat. A special 1-hour service, provided by three technicians, includes a facial, shave, manicure, and pedicure!
For a complete list of services and detailed information about Avanti Day Resort, please refer to their website. And while you’re indulging yourself at Avanti, make it a point to check out the many boutique retail items…gift wrapping is available on site, too!
Powered by eDirectory™