- Around Town
- Summer Fun - Summer 2013
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - Mike Moretti
- Ask The Expert - John Panicali, D.C., Chiropractor
- Ask The Expert - Pelican Pool & Ski Center
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Vovo Clinic
- The Guide 2014 - Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- The Guide 2014 - Jersey Shore Premium Outlets
- Cover Story
- Novel Ideas - Robin Friedman: Author, Journalist, and Jersey Girl
- Kim Guadagno - New Jersey's First Lieutenant Governor
- Stay Tooned - Keep an eye on Long Branch’s Michael Attardi – Animation’s New Maestro
- Daytripper: Liberty Science Center
- Day Tripper - USMA at West Point
- Day Tripper - Delaware Water Gap
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Brown’s Heating, Cooling and Plumbing
- Gift Guide - Benchmark Overhead Doors
- Gift Guide - Ginger’s Day Spa
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Union Family Eyecare
- Health - Fitness
- Health - Rumson Therapeutic & Sports Massage Center
- Living in Colts Neck
- All The Pretty Horses
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Muriel Rogers - Local Artist
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Kitchen and Bath Station
- Company Profile - Lincroft Village Dental
- Company Profile - LearningRx
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Sarah Milne
- Bob Zander Colts Neck Fire Marshal
- People On The Move - Barbara Marro
- Summer Guide
- Dish - Summer Guide 2013
- Summer Fun - Summer 2013
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Brock Farms
- The Guide 2014 - Reproductive Science Center of NJ
- The Guide 2014 - Architects Studio Inc. Northeast
- The Home Guide
- The Home - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home Guide - EncoreGarage of New Jersey
- The Home Guide - JGS Insurance
Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
Simple Tips and Sensible Advice
Welcome to our newest issue of Bay Wellness, a publication that provides you with answers to your health care questions, updates on health trends in the news, and information on health topics touching every member of your family. We hope Bay Wellness has become a valuable tool for you and your family, one you look forward to reading and sharing with others.
As a long winter comes to a close and spring is on the horizon, we’re taking a look at family obesity, recognized now as a national epidemic. Get some simple tips and sensible advice on ways to help your family achieve and maintain a healthy weight. If you haven’t had an annual check-up in more than a year, make that important appointment now. Having an annual checkup will establish a baseline of your health status so, should an emergency arise, your family medicine physician can respond knowing your overall health status and any chronic issues.
As female baby boomers approach menopause, learn about the health checks and screenings that can help you to live a healthy and satisfying postmenopausal life. Everyone should know the facts about sexually transmitted diseases. An insightful look at genital warts provides the straight story and dispels the myths that surround this common and treatable STD.
At Bay Wellness, our staff and physicians do all we can to make life easier for busy women. On-site ultrasound is just one more way we expedite our patient’s care, with convenient appointments and immediate results for the majority of our patients.
At Bay Wellness, our board certified physicians are experienced and focused on your care. Each physician is on staff at Raritan Bay Medical Center as well as being members of the teaching faculty at New Jersey’s Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, one of the nation’s leading academic medical centers. Both our physicians and staff look forward to being your partner in the practice of good health for today’s family.
Director Practice Operations
Raritan Bay Medical Center
Powered by eDirectory™