- Around Town
- Business Information
- The Atlantic Fencing Academy Announces District Winners
- Relief News
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Experts - Virginia McDonald
- Ask The Experts - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Ask The Expert - Alexandra Freer
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Buyers Guide 2011-2012
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Distinctive Pools Inc.
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - European Wax Center
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - glow Boutique
- Day Tripper - The Staten Island Children’s Museum
- Daytripper: The Lakewood BlueClaws: Exciting Minor League Baseball at the Jersey Shore
- Day Tripper - SLEEPY HOLLOW, NEW YORK
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Lincroft Village Jewelers
- Holiday Gift Guide - Glamour Shots®
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Ferrari Maserati
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Lori S. Gormley, M.D.
- Health Talk - Ragui Sadek MD FACS
- Health Talk - IVF New Jersey
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Avanti Day Resort
- Health - Colts Neck Center for Orthodontics & Invisalign
- Health - Freehold Radiology Group
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- Company Profile - Samra Plastic Surgery
- OurPick - Carpet Yard
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Cheryl A. Krause-Parello
- People On The Move: Julie Baron
- Kids On The Move - Brayden Donnelly
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Sunkissed Airbrush Tanning
- The Guide 2013 - DoubleTake Luxury Consignment Boutique
- The Guide 2013 - Jeweled Studio
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - S DeCenzo Designs, LLC
- The Home Guide - California Closets®
- The Home - Signature Kitchens of New York, Inc.
Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
Simple Tips and Sensible Advice
Welcome to our newest issue of Bay Wellness, a publication that provides you with answers to your health care questions, updates on health trends in the news, and information on health topics touching every member of your family. We hope Bay Wellness has become a valuable tool for you and your family, one you look forward to reading and sharing with others.
As a long winter comes to a close and spring is on the horizon, we’re taking a look at family obesity, recognized now as a national epidemic. Get some simple tips and sensible advice on ways to help your family achieve and maintain a healthy weight. If you haven’t had an annual check-up in more than a year, make that important appointment now. Having an annual checkup will establish a baseline of your health status so, should an emergency arise, your family medicine physician can respond knowing your overall health status and any chronic issues.
As female baby boomers approach menopause, learn about the health checks and screenings that can help you to live a healthy and satisfying postmenopausal life. Everyone should know the facts about sexually transmitted diseases. An insightful look at genital warts provides the straight story and dispels the myths that surround this common and treatable STD.
At Bay Wellness, our staff and physicians do all we can to make life easier for busy women. On-site ultrasound is just one more way we expedite our patient’s care, with convenient appointments and immediate results for the majority of our patients.
At Bay Wellness, our board certified physicians are experienced and focused on your care. Each physician is on staff at Raritan Bay Medical Center as well as being members of the teaching faculty at New Jersey’s Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, one of the nation’s leading academic medical centers. Both our physicians and staff look forward to being your partner in the practice of good health for today’s family.
Director Practice Operations
Raritan Bay Medical Center
Powered by eDirectory™