- Around Town
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Experts - Dance Attitudes
- Ask The Experts - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Ask The Expert - John Panicali, D.C., Chiropractor
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Home Living Furniture
- The Guide 2014 - ACD Custom Granite
- The Guide 2014 - Grecian Pools
- Cover Story
- Felicia Stoler: Spreading Health With A Little TLC
- A Major League Success - John Valentin
- Gratitude in Guatemala
- Day Tripper - Delaware Water Gap
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Day Tripper - Cowtown Rodeo
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - School Daze
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Associated Pain Specialists
- Gift Guide - Buy Rite Wine & Liquor
- Gift Guide - Jersey Shore Arena
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Asaad H. Samra, MD, FACS - Samra Plastic Surgery
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Health Talk - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Chakra Salon & Spa
- Health - Union Family Eyecare
- Health - FOGLIA Skincare and Waxing Studio
- Living in Colts Neck
- Muriel Rogers - Local Artist
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Gratitude in Guatemala
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - H2o Bath & Kitchen Elegance Gallery
- Michael Hurst Named Managing Director of Two River Theater Company
- Behind The Red Door
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move: Shannon Bauer
- People On The Move - Barbara Marro
- Eric Ginsberg - Bringing People Together Through Music
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Dish - Summer Guide 2013
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Nina Ferrer Design
- The Guide 2014 - Lincroft Village Jewelers
- Company Profile - Marshall P. Allegra
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Chelsea Kitchen and Bath
- The Home Guide - Red Bank FrameWorks
- The Home Guide - Monmouth Beach Plantation
Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
Simple Tips and Sensible Advice
Welcome to our newest issue of Bay Wellness, a publication that provides you with answers to your health care questions, updates on health trends in the news, and information on health topics touching every member of your family. We hope Bay Wellness has become a valuable tool for you and your family, one you look forward to reading and sharing with others.
As a long winter comes to a close and spring is on the horizon, we’re taking a look at family obesity, recognized now as a national epidemic. Get some simple tips and sensible advice on ways to help your family achieve and maintain a healthy weight. If you haven’t had an annual check-up in more than a year, make that important appointment now. Having an annual checkup will establish a baseline of your health status so, should an emergency arise, your family medicine physician can respond knowing your overall health status and any chronic issues.
As female baby boomers approach menopause, learn about the health checks and screenings that can help you to live a healthy and satisfying postmenopausal life. Everyone should know the facts about sexually transmitted diseases. An insightful look at genital warts provides the straight story and dispels the myths that surround this common and treatable STD.
At Bay Wellness, our staff and physicians do all we can to make life easier for busy women. On-site ultrasound is just one more way we expedite our patient’s care, with convenient appointments and immediate results for the majority of our patients.
At Bay Wellness, our board certified physicians are experienced and focused on your care. Each physician is on staff at Raritan Bay Medical Center as well as being members of the teaching faculty at New Jersey’s Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, one of the nation’s leading academic medical centers. Both our physicians and staff look forward to being your partner in the practice of good health for today’s family.
Director Practice Operations
Raritan Bay Medical Center
Powered by eDirectory™