- Around Town
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert: Iris Lurie
- Ask The Experts: William Kilbride, Owner Critelli & Kilbride Realtors
- Ask The Expert - Jason C. Frazzano, Esq.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Danielle Spressert
- Best Bet - Ryser’s Landcape Supply
- The Guide 2014 - Vovo Clinic
- Cover Story
- Nicholas Harary - The Essential Ingredients
- Model Citizen
- Racing Royalty - Joe Bongiorno
- Day Tripper - Old Barracks Museum
- Day Tripper - Delaware Water Gap
- DayTripper: Northlandz
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Gift Guide - Final Coat Exteriors
- The Guide 2014 - B and A Jewelers
- Health Talk
- Dr. Peggy Avagliano Honored
- Health Talk - Brian Long CareOne Senior Care
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Steven A. Morgan, M.D
- Health - Spas
- Health - Professional Behavioral Center of New Jersey, P.A.
- Living in Colts Neck
- Muriel Rogers - Local Artist
- La Bella Vita!
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- Atlantic Medical Imaging - Musculoskeletal Imaging
- Kids On The Move: Alexander Wolkomir
- Company Profile - Cunningham Orthopaedics
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - LaRocca Hornik Rosen Greenberg & Blaha
- Our Picks: Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Company Profile - Sparano Face & Nasal Institute
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Cecil Lear
- People on the Move: Max Fried
- People On The Move: Wendy Neuberger and Stephanie Phillips
- Summer Guide
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Air Doctors
- The Guide 2013 - Sunkissed Airbrush Tanning
- The Guide 2014 - Monmouth Street Tile
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - California Closets®
- The Home Guide - Oasis Backyard Farms
- The Home Guide - Carpets With A Twist
Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
Simple Tips and Sensible Advice
Welcome to our newest issue of Bay Wellness, a publication that provides you with answers to your health care questions, updates on health trends in the news, and information on health topics touching every member of your family. We hope Bay Wellness has become a valuable tool for you and your family, one you look forward to reading and sharing with others.
As a long winter comes to a close and spring is on the horizon, we’re taking a look at family obesity, recognized now as a national epidemic. Get some simple tips and sensible advice on ways to help your family achieve and maintain a healthy weight. If you haven’t had an annual check-up in more than a year, make that important appointment now. Having an annual checkup will establish a baseline of your health status so, should an emergency arise, your family medicine physician can respond knowing your overall health status and any chronic issues.
As female baby boomers approach menopause, learn about the health checks and screenings that can help you to live a healthy and satisfying postmenopausal life. Everyone should know the facts about sexually transmitted diseases. An insightful look at genital warts provides the straight story and dispels the myths that surround this common and treatable STD.
At Bay Wellness, our staff and physicians do all we can to make life easier for busy women. On-site ultrasound is just one more way we expedite our patient’s care, with convenient appointments and immediate results for the majority of our patients.
At Bay Wellness, our board certified physicians are experienced and focused on your care. Each physician is on staff at Raritan Bay Medical Center as well as being members of the teaching faculty at New Jersey’s Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, one of the nation’s leading academic medical centers. Both our physicians and staff look forward to being your partner in the practice of good health for today’s family.
Director Practice Operations
Raritan Bay Medical Center
Powered by eDirectory™