- Around Town
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Ask The Experts
- Ask the Experts: DicksteinAssociatesAgency, LLC
- Ask The Experts: Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- AskThe Expert - Stacy Lynn Costa MA, Ed.S.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Trek Bicycle Store of Middletown
- The Guide 2014 - Dearborn Market
- The Guide 2014 - Essential Elements Dance Studio
- Cover Story
- From Saigon to Success - Dr. Khanh Nguyen lives the “American Dream” in Colts Neck
- Bob Kaldor: More than Surviving
- Dr. Dinosaur ...aka Dr. Paul Kovalski
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Maserati of Central NJ
- Gift Guide - Only Perfect Parties, Inc.
- Gift Guide: Add-On Pools & Patio
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- Health Talk - Michael Ginsberg
- Health Talk - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Health - ENERGY BALANCE
- Health - Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- Redefining Rooms - The Abrams
- A Seductive Re-Imaging - The Keeleys
- On Water's Edge - The Boyle House
- Newsletter Articles
- Eats: The Colts Neck Inn
- Bill Britton-Director of Golf Instruction
- Parker Family Health Center Named Beneficiary
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Care One
- Company Profile - Associated Pain Specialists
- Company Profile - Miller Buick GMC
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Jon Hornik
- People On The Move - Dr. Susan Field
- People On The Move - Bill McDonald
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- The Guide 2014 - Merry Mutts
- The Guide 2014 - Massage Envy Spa
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Total Sound Entertainment
- The Home Guide - Ryser's Landscape Supply
- The Home Guide - Carpets With A Twist
Chakra Salon & Spa
Chakra Salon & Spa
518 Bangs Avenue
Chakra was created with the intention of providing an unforgettable salon and spa experience. From our unique way of introducing our stylists via online portfolios to pampering scalp massages, we seek to provide services to our clients that satisfy and inspire.
The name Chakra comes from Sanskrit and literally translates into “wheel”. An ancient model of awakening, it is a map of sorts, guiding you through your inner life while relating it to your outer existence. The seven main chakras lie from the base of the spine up through the crown of the head. Each spinning wheel is represented by a different color and is associated with specific organ systems and emotional states. When they work in harmony, chakras serve as a model for balancing the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual energy in our lives.
From the time you enter Chakra Salon and Spa until the time you leave, we will direct our energy toward providing you with a salon experience that will nurture your body, mind and spirit. We here at Chakra Salon and Spa know that the outside world can be hectic and unmanageable. Our goal is to provide services to help lift and rejuvenate your spirits.
Begin by entering our comfortable yet modern waiting area featuring a full 62” plasma flat screen television, before easing your way into our luxurious salon. Enjoy a multi-sensory experience as you relax in our Italian leather chairs, listening to the soothing sounds of our large scale copper water wall while enjoying the fragrances of pure essential oils included in any number of our extensive line of shampoos and conditioners. Have your hair pampered by our experienced staff and receive professional, customized treatment with a variety of services from cutting and coloring, to conditioning treatments and blowouts. When complete with the first phase of rejuvenation you may choose to continue to our tranquility area, complete with a massage therapy room for hot stone, deep tissue, pre-natal, aromatherapy or reflexology massages. When completely relaxed you can have one of our many services provided for the face, consisting of deep cleansing, hydrating or anti-aging facials. We also perform all forms of waxing to aid your personal rediscovery.
When your Chakras are all in line and you are ready to face the world we have a wide range of products to help you stay connected and maintain your well being until your next visit.
The light within me honors the light within you.
Powered by eDirectory™