- Around Town
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert: Lillian Burry
- Ask The Expert - Greg Nipoti
- Company Profile - Shrewsbury Vascular & General Surgery Associates
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Everafter Furniture
- Best Bet - The Spine and Pain Institute of New York
- The Guide 2015 - Colts Neck Center for Orthodontics & Invisalign®
- Day Tripper: Grounds For Sculpture
- Day Tripper - Yogi Berra Museum & Learning Center
- Day Tripper - Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - SI Cruise Club & My Going Places Travel
- Gift Guide - Nostalgia Oak Warehouse
- The Guide 2014 - Fit for Life
- Health Talk
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- Health Blog - Glo Bar Skin Art Studio
- Health Talk - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- All The Pretty Horses
- La Bella Vita!
- Newsletter Articles
- Federal Hall: A Historic Wonder
- The Home - Distinctive Custom Masonry Contractors
- The Home - Design Trends
- Our Picks
- Our Pick: Auto Excellence
- Company Profile - Lifestyles Medical
- Our Pick - Community Appliance
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Lisa Zhang
- People On The Move - Jenn Lukowiak
- People On The Move: Wendy Neuberger and Stephanie Phillips
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- The Guide 2015 - Alycia's Bistro
- The Guide 2014 - Architects Studio Inc. Northeast
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - casale TILE
- The Home Guide - Carpets With A Twist
- The Home Guide - Showerman of NJ, Inc.
Chakra Salon & Spa
Chakra Salon & Spa
518 Bangs Avenue
Chakra was created with the intention of providing an unforgettable salon and spa experience. From our unique way of introducing our stylists via online portfolios to pampering scalp massages, we seek to provide services to our clients that satisfy and inspire.
The name Chakra comes from Sanskrit and literally translates into “wheel”. An ancient model of awakening, it is a map of sorts, guiding you through your inner life while relating it to your outer existence. The seven main chakras lie from the base of the spine up through the crown of the head. Each spinning wheel is represented by a different color and is associated with specific organ systems and emotional states. When they work in harmony, chakras serve as a model for balancing the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual energy in our lives.
From the time you enter Chakra Salon and Spa until the time you leave, we will direct our energy toward providing you with a salon experience that will nurture your body, mind and spirit. We here at Chakra Salon and Spa know that the outside world can be hectic and unmanageable. Our goal is to provide services to help lift and rejuvenate your spirits.
Begin by entering our comfortable yet modern waiting area featuring a full 62” plasma flat screen television, before easing your way into our luxurious salon. Enjoy a multi-sensory experience as you relax in our Italian leather chairs, listening to the soothing sounds of our large scale copper water wall while enjoying the fragrances of pure essential oils included in any number of our extensive line of shampoos and conditioners. Have your hair pampered by our experienced staff and receive professional, customized treatment with a variety of services from cutting and coloring, to conditioning treatments and blowouts. When complete with the first phase of rejuvenation you may choose to continue to our tranquility area, complete with a massage therapy room for hot stone, deep tissue, pre-natal, aromatherapy or reflexology massages. When completely relaxed you can have one of our many services provided for the face, consisting of deep cleansing, hydrating or anti-aging facials. We also perform all forms of waxing to aid your personal rediscovery.
When your Chakras are all in line and you are ready to face the world we have a wide range of products to help you stay connected and maintain your well being until your next visit.
The light within me honors the light within you.
Powered by eDirectory™