- Around Town
- CPC BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE GRAND OPENING
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- 5th Annual Cardboard Box City Raises More Than $14,000
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Experts - Virginia McDonald
- Ask The Experts: Dr. John M. Young
- Ask the Experts: Vincent J Puma
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Cover Story
- Life's Canvas - Jay Alders
- Dr. Yvonne Thornton
- Dr. Yong and Moon Choo…On a Fascinating Life Journey.
- Day Tripper - Lambert Castle Museum
- Daytripper: Franklin Institute
- Daytripper: Popcorn Park Zoo
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - George Wall Ford
- Gift Guide - The Sport Spot
- Gift Guide - East Coast Fitness Store
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - The Compounding Facility
- Health - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health Talk - Brian Long CareOne Senior Care
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Colts Neck Center for Orthodontics & Invisalign
- Health - Mosaic Day Spa
- Health - Professional Behavioral Center of New Jersey, P.A.
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - Grand Design Doors Inc.
- Health - Inferno Training
- The Home - Sheila Rich
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Capital Paint Centers
- Company Profile - Freedom Boat Club, NJ
- Our Pick - California Closet Company
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Peggy Karaban
- People on the Move: Maureen Doloughty
- People On The Move - Cheryl Parker
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Vik's Fine Jewelry
- The Guide 2013 - INDULGE Lounge & Food Bar
- The Guide 2014 - We Got Lites
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Oasis Backyard Farms
- The Home Guide - Four Seasons® Sunrooms
- The Home Guide - S DeCenzo Designs, LLC
Chakra Salon & Spa
Chakra Salon & Spa
518 Bangs Avenue
Chakra was created with the intention of providing an unforgettable salon and spa experience. From our unique way of introducing our stylists via online portfolios to pampering scalp massages, we seek to provide services to our clients that satisfy and inspire.
The name Chakra comes from Sanskrit and literally translates into “wheel”. An ancient model of awakening, it is a map of sorts, guiding you through your inner life while relating it to your outer existence. The seven main chakras lie from the base of the spine up through the crown of the head. Each spinning wheel is represented by a different color and is associated with specific organ systems and emotional states. When they work in harmony, chakras serve as a model for balancing the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual energy in our lives.
From the time you enter Chakra Salon and Spa until the time you leave, we will direct our energy toward providing you with a salon experience that will nurture your body, mind and spirit. We here at Chakra Salon and Spa know that the outside world can be hectic and unmanageable. Our goal is to provide services to help lift and rejuvenate your spirits.
Begin by entering our comfortable yet modern waiting area featuring a full 62” plasma flat screen television, before easing your way into our luxurious salon. Enjoy a multi-sensory experience as you relax in our Italian leather chairs, listening to the soothing sounds of our large scale copper water wall while enjoying the fragrances of pure essential oils included in any number of our extensive line of shampoos and conditioners. Have your hair pampered by our experienced staff and receive professional, customized treatment with a variety of services from cutting and coloring, to conditioning treatments and blowouts. When complete with the first phase of rejuvenation you may choose to continue to our tranquility area, complete with a massage therapy room for hot stone, deep tissue, pre-natal, aromatherapy or reflexology massages. When completely relaxed you can have one of our many services provided for the face, consisting of deep cleansing, hydrating or anti-aging facials. We also perform all forms of waxing to aid your personal rediscovery.
When your Chakras are all in line and you are ready to face the world we have a wide range of products to help you stay connected and maintain your well being until your next visit.
The light within me honors the light within you.
Powered by eDirectory™