- Around Town
- Operation Provide Comfort
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Two River Theatre Annouces 20th Anniversary Season
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - John Panicali, D.C., Chiropractor
- Ask the Experts: Vincent J Puma
- Ask The Experts: Tina and Gabriel Simon BallRoom etc. Dance Studio
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Cover Story
- Brian Raphael Goldfarb
- Max Ehrich - Pursuing His Passion
- John Green - ABC News Award-Winning Producer
- Day Tripper - Overnight Adventures
- Day Tripper - Central Park
- DayTripper: Historical Village at Allaire
- Etc - School Daze
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Vintner’s Circle
- The Guide 2014 - Cuozzo Orthodontics
- Gift Guide - Bell Audi
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - IVF New Jersey
- Health Talk - Dr. Patrick Cuozzo
- Health Talk - Pop Weight Loss
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - StudioV Mind, Body and Soul
- Health - Chips Salon
- Health - The Dermatology Center
- By the Bright Sea The Sanzens
- Homes: Classically Inspired - A family’s heritage and traditions guide a dramatic interior
- Country Living - Bullivant
- Living in Colts Neck
- Home at Last
- Feels Like Home
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Sunshine Solar Systems Inc.
- Duffy Personal Training Q&A
- The Home - Penterman Kitchens
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Federico’s Landscape Design
- Company Profile - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Our Pick - Two River Engineering
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Bob Mackler
- Kids On The Move: Shannon Bauer
- People On The Move - Sal Guastella
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - The Couture Exchange
- The Guide 2014 - Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- The Guide 2013 - Mark Joseph's
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - King Remodeling
- The Home Guide - Joey D’s
- The Home Guide - Vizzini & Company
Chakra Salon & Spa
Chakra Salon & Spa
518 Bangs Avenue
Chakra was created with the intention of providing an unforgettable salon and spa experience. From our unique way of introducing our stylists via online portfolios to pampering scalp massages, we seek to provide services to our clients that satisfy and inspire.
The name Chakra comes from Sanskrit and literally translates into “wheel”. An ancient model of awakening, it is a map of sorts, guiding you through your inner life while relating it to your outer existence. The seven main chakras lie from the base of the spine up through the crown of the head. Each spinning wheel is represented by a different color and is associated with specific organ systems and emotional states. When they work in harmony, chakras serve as a model for balancing the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual energy in our lives.
From the time you enter Chakra Salon and Spa until the time you leave, we will direct our energy toward providing you with a salon experience that will nurture your body, mind and spirit. We here at Chakra Salon and Spa know that the outside world can be hectic and unmanageable. Our goal is to provide services to help lift and rejuvenate your spirits.
Begin by entering our comfortable yet modern waiting area featuring a full 62” plasma flat screen television, before easing your way into our luxurious salon. Enjoy a multi-sensory experience as you relax in our Italian leather chairs, listening to the soothing sounds of our large scale copper water wall while enjoying the fragrances of pure essential oils included in any number of our extensive line of shampoos and conditioners. Have your hair pampered by our experienced staff and receive professional, customized treatment with a variety of services from cutting and coloring, to conditioning treatments and blowouts. When complete with the first phase of rejuvenation you may choose to continue to our tranquility area, complete with a massage therapy room for hot stone, deep tissue, pre-natal, aromatherapy or reflexology massages. When completely relaxed you can have one of our many services provided for the face, consisting of deep cleansing, hydrating or anti-aging facials. We also perform all forms of waxing to aid your personal rediscovery.
When your Chakras are all in line and you are ready to face the world we have a wide range of products to help you stay connected and maintain your well being until your next visit.
The light within me honors the light within you.
Powered by eDirectory™