- Around Town
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Joe Adelfio of Closettec NJ
- Ask The Experts: Tina and Gabriel Simon BallRoom etc. Dance Studio
- Ask The Expert - Cabitron Kitchen and Bath, LLC.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Manfredi Auto Group
- Best Bet - Ember Fireplaces
- Best Bet - Oasis Backyard Garden
- Day Tripper - Yogi Berra Museum & Learning Center
- Daytripper:The New York Aquarium
- Day Tripper - Whitesbog Village
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- Monmouth Eat Beat - Ama Ristorante
- Eats: Delfini Italian Gourmet
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Solace Day Spa
- The Guide 2014 - Grand Design Doors
- Gift Guide - Colts Neck Dance
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - European Wax Center
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health Talk - Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2014 - CareOne
- Health - Advanced Vascular Solutions
- Health - DeeAnna Merz Nagel
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home: Cabitron - Design Trends
- The Home Gallery - Grand Design Doors Inc.
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - American Antiques Company
- Our Pick - Bear Brook Commons Dental Group
- Our Pick - Reproductive Science Center of New Jersey
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Jesse Greenberg
- People on the Move: Bob Gassaway
- Kids On The Move - Sarah Milne
- Summer Guide
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home Guide - Joey D’s
- The Home Guide - Ilkem Marble & Granite
Chakra Salon & Spa
Chakra Salon & Spa
518 Bangs Avenue
Chakra was created with the intention of providing an unforgettable salon and spa experience. From our unique way of introducing our stylists via online portfolios to pampering scalp massages, we seek to provide services to our clients that satisfy and inspire.
The name Chakra comes from Sanskrit and literally translates into “wheel”. An ancient model of awakening, it is a map of sorts, guiding you through your inner life while relating it to your outer existence. The seven main chakras lie from the base of the spine up through the crown of the head. Each spinning wheel is represented by a different color and is associated with specific organ systems and emotional states. When they work in harmony, chakras serve as a model for balancing the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual energy in our lives.
From the time you enter Chakra Salon and Spa until the time you leave, we will direct our energy toward providing you with a salon experience that will nurture your body, mind and spirit. We here at Chakra Salon and Spa know that the outside world can be hectic and unmanageable. Our goal is to provide services to help lift and rejuvenate your spirits.
Begin by entering our comfortable yet modern waiting area featuring a full 62” plasma flat screen television, before easing your way into our luxurious salon. Enjoy a multi-sensory experience as you relax in our Italian leather chairs, listening to the soothing sounds of our large scale copper water wall while enjoying the fragrances of pure essential oils included in any number of our extensive line of shampoos and conditioners. Have your hair pampered by our experienced staff and receive professional, customized treatment with a variety of services from cutting and coloring, to conditioning treatments and blowouts. When complete with the first phase of rejuvenation you may choose to continue to our tranquility area, complete with a massage therapy room for hot stone, deep tissue, pre-natal, aromatherapy or reflexology massages. When completely relaxed you can have one of our many services provided for the face, consisting of deep cleansing, hydrating or anti-aging facials. We also perform all forms of waxing to aid your personal rediscovery.
When your Chakras are all in line and you are ready to face the world we have a wide range of products to help you stay connected and maintain your well being until your next visit.
The light within me honors the light within you.
Powered by eDirectory™