- Around Town
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: John M. Taylor
- Ask The Expert - Avra Karak
- Ask The Experts: Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Grand Glass Inc.
- The Guide 2014 - Maserati of Central New Jersey
- The Guide 2014 - Home Living Furniture
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Gift Guide
- The Shoppes at Old Bridge - Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - The Sport Spot
- Gift Guide - La Cashina Ristorante
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Carol Ash, DO
- Health Talk - Lori S. Gormley, M.D.
- Health Talk - Asaad H. Samra, MD, FACS - Samra Plastic Surgery
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - DeForte Dentistry
- Health - East Coast Fitness Store
- Health - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- Newsletter Articles
- Health - Trinity Rehab
- The Home - Creating A Home Office
- The Home - JFS Interiors
- People On The Move
- Mary Lou Moramarco - Volunteer Extraordinaire
- Kids On The Move - Claire McKittrick
- Kids On The Move: Shannon Bauer
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Orrico Realty
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond County Country Club
- The Guide 2014 - Staten Island Mall
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Richmond Tile & Bath
- The Home Guide - Ron Youmans, Jr.
- The Home Spotlight - Select Technology Group
Chakra Salon & Spa
Chakra Salon & Spa
518 Bangs Avenue
Chakra was created with the intention of providing an unforgettable salon and spa experience. From our unique way of introducing our stylists via online portfolios to pampering scalp massages, we seek to provide services to our clients that satisfy and inspire.
The name Chakra comes from Sanskrit and literally translates into “wheel”. An ancient model of awakening, it is a map of sorts, guiding you through your inner life while relating it to your outer existence. The seven main chakras lie from the base of the spine up through the crown of the head. Each spinning wheel is represented by a different color and is associated with specific organ systems and emotional states. When they work in harmony, chakras serve as a model for balancing the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual energy in our lives.
From the time you enter Chakra Salon and Spa until the time you leave, we will direct our energy toward providing you with a salon experience that will nurture your body, mind and spirit. We here at Chakra Salon and Spa know that the outside world can be hectic and unmanageable. Our goal is to provide services to help lift and rejuvenate your spirits.
Begin by entering our comfortable yet modern waiting area featuring a full 62” plasma flat screen television, before easing your way into our luxurious salon. Enjoy a multi-sensory experience as you relax in our Italian leather chairs, listening to the soothing sounds of our large scale copper water wall while enjoying the fragrances of pure essential oils included in any number of our extensive line of shampoos and conditioners. Have your hair pampered by our experienced staff and receive professional, customized treatment with a variety of services from cutting and coloring, to conditioning treatments and blowouts. When complete with the first phase of rejuvenation you may choose to continue to our tranquility area, complete with a massage therapy room for hot stone, deep tissue, pre-natal, aromatherapy or reflexology massages. When completely relaxed you can have one of our many services provided for the face, consisting of deep cleansing, hydrating or anti-aging facials. We also perform all forms of waxing to aid your personal rediscovery.
When your Chakras are all in line and you are ready to face the world we have a wide range of products to help you stay connected and maintain your well being until your next visit.
The light within me honors the light within you.
Powered by eDirectory™