- Around Town
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Team Life Celebrates 20 Years
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert: Lillian Burry
- Ask The Expert - Avra Karak
- Ask The Experts: Dr. John M. Young
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Grand Glass Inc.
- The Guide 2015 - Zio Toto Italian Restaurant
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- Cover Story
- Dr. Yong and Moon Choo…On a Fascinating Life Journey.
- John Muller
- Susan Wigenton - United States District Judge
- Day Tripper - Overnight Adventures
- Daytripper: Hunter Mountain
- Day Tripper - Whitesbog Village
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Ama Ristorante at Driftwood
- Gift Guide - Escondido
- The Guide 2014 - Pier Village
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- Health Talk - Dawn Rockwell, DMD
- Health Talk - Brian Long CareOne Senior Care
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Dr. Pamela Levy
- Health - Jersey Shore Hot Yoga Marlboro
- Health 2014 - Overcoming Infertility
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Newsletter Articles
- Eats: The Colts Neck Inn
- Spotlight - Kitchens by Torrone
- A Little Bit Country - Corey Wagar
- People On The Move
- Helping Our Youth Through The Hardest Times
- People On The Move - Andrew Scher
- People On The Move - Mary Connell Gaynor
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Cabitron Kitchen and Bath
- The Guide 2014 - Manalapan Woodworking
- Company Profile - Steven A. Morgan, M.D.,F.A.C.O.G.
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Monmouth Beach Plantation
- The Home Guide - California Closets®
- The Home - JGS Insurance
Chakra Salon & Spa
Chakra Salon & Spa
518 Bangs Avenue
Chakra was created with the intention of providing an unforgettable salon and spa experience. From our unique way of introducing our stylists via online portfolios to pampering scalp massages, we seek to provide services to our clients that satisfy and inspire.
The name Chakra comes from Sanskrit and literally translates into “wheel”. An ancient model of awakening, it is a map of sorts, guiding you through your inner life while relating it to your outer existence. The seven main chakras lie from the base of the spine up through the crown of the head. Each spinning wheel is represented by a different color and is associated with specific organ systems and emotional states. When they work in harmony, chakras serve as a model for balancing the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual energy in our lives.
From the time you enter Chakra Salon and Spa until the time you leave, we will direct our energy toward providing you with a salon experience that will nurture your body, mind and spirit. We here at Chakra Salon and Spa know that the outside world can be hectic and unmanageable. Our goal is to provide services to help lift and rejuvenate your spirits.
Begin by entering our comfortable yet modern waiting area featuring a full 62” plasma flat screen television, before easing your way into our luxurious salon. Enjoy a multi-sensory experience as you relax in our Italian leather chairs, listening to the soothing sounds of our large scale copper water wall while enjoying the fragrances of pure essential oils included in any number of our extensive line of shampoos and conditioners. Have your hair pampered by our experienced staff and receive professional, customized treatment with a variety of services from cutting and coloring, to conditioning treatments and blowouts. When complete with the first phase of rejuvenation you may choose to continue to our tranquility area, complete with a massage therapy room for hot stone, deep tissue, pre-natal, aromatherapy or reflexology massages. When completely relaxed you can have one of our many services provided for the face, consisting of deep cleansing, hydrating or anti-aging facials. We also perform all forms of waxing to aid your personal rediscovery.
When your Chakras are all in line and you are ready to face the world we have a wide range of products to help you stay connected and maintain your well being until your next visit.
The light within me honors the light within you.
Powered by eDirectory™