- Around Town
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Operation Provide Comfort
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Alexandra Freer
- Ask The Expert - Beth Thomas-Edwards
- Ask The Expert: Asaad H. Samra, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Robert Defalco Realty
- Best Bet - ForeverLawn at the Shore
- The Guide 2014 - Massage Envy Spa
- Cover Story
- Max Ehrich - Pursuing His Passion
- The Marlboro Man
- From Saigon to Success - Dr. Khanh Nguyen lives the “American Dream” in Colts Neck
- DayTripper: Historical Village at Allaire
- Day Tripper - Insectropolis
- Daytripper: Liberty Science Center
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Toy Box
- Gift Guide - L.A. Dance Center of the Arts
- The Guide 2014 - World Jeep Subaru
- Health Talk
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Advanced Dentistry
- Health - Hot Tubs by Hot Springs
- Health - Pain
- Newsletter Articles
- Atlantic Medical Imaging - Musculoskeletal Imaging
- The Home - Viscon Builders Gallery
- Spotlight - Caring Heart & Brain Imaging
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - AMF Strathmore Lanes
- Our Pick - JGS Insurance
- Our Pick - Atlantic Medical Imaging
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Cynthia Scott
- People on the Move: Reverend Thomas J. Triggs
- People On The Move - Bo Scannapieeco
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Fashion Classes of NJ
- The Guide 2014 - Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- DISH - 2014 Monmouth County Guide
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - The White Sands Oceanfront Hotel & Spa
- The Home Guide - EncoreGarage of New Jersey
- The Home Guide - Piazza di Roma
Chakra Salon & Spa
Chakra Salon & Spa
518 Bangs Avenue
Chakra was created with the intention of providing an unforgettable salon and spa experience. From our unique way of introducing our stylists via online portfolios to pampering scalp massages, we seek to provide services to our clients that satisfy and inspire.
The name Chakra comes from Sanskrit and literally translates into “wheel”. An ancient model of awakening, it is a map of sorts, guiding you through your inner life while relating it to your outer existence. The seven main chakras lie from the base of the spine up through the crown of the head. Each spinning wheel is represented by a different color and is associated with specific organ systems and emotional states. When they work in harmony, chakras serve as a model for balancing the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual energy in our lives.
From the time you enter Chakra Salon and Spa until the time you leave, we will direct our energy toward providing you with a salon experience that will nurture your body, mind and spirit. We here at Chakra Salon and Spa know that the outside world can be hectic and unmanageable. Our goal is to provide services to help lift and rejuvenate your spirits.
Begin by entering our comfortable yet modern waiting area featuring a full 62” plasma flat screen television, before easing your way into our luxurious salon. Enjoy a multi-sensory experience as you relax in our Italian leather chairs, listening to the soothing sounds of our large scale copper water wall while enjoying the fragrances of pure essential oils included in any number of our extensive line of shampoos and conditioners. Have your hair pampered by our experienced staff and receive professional, customized treatment with a variety of services from cutting and coloring, to conditioning treatments and blowouts. When complete with the first phase of rejuvenation you may choose to continue to our tranquility area, complete with a massage therapy room for hot stone, deep tissue, pre-natal, aromatherapy or reflexology massages. When completely relaxed you can have one of our many services provided for the face, consisting of deep cleansing, hydrating or anti-aging facials. We also perform all forms of waxing to aid your personal rediscovery.
When your Chakras are all in line and you are ready to face the world we have a wide range of products to help you stay connected and maintain your well being until your next visit.
The light within me honors the light within you.
Powered by eDirectory™