- Around Town
- Voyagers’ Community School Welcomes Dr. Nel Noddings
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - Premier Pain Centers - Peter S. Staats
- AskThe Expert - Mike Moretti
- Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Home Theatre Connection Presents Party Flicks
- The Guide 2015 - Lotus Health And Wellness Spa
- The Guide 2014 - Orrico Realty
- Cover Story
- Jim Babjak - Blow to Smithereens
- Racing Royalty - Joe Bongiorno
- Susan Wigenton - United States District Judge
- DayTripper: New Hope, Pennsylvania
- Day Tripper - Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
- Day Tripper - New York City for the Holidays
- Staten Island EatBeat - Arena Steakhouse & Lounge
- Eat Beat - FISH Urban Dining
- Eat Beat - Surv Kitchen & Lounge
- Fall Guide
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Garage Innovations
- The Guide 2015 - World Subaru
- The Guide 2015 - Arena Steakhouse and Lounge
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Health Talk - Dr. Clifford M. Sales
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Colts Neck Hot Yoga
- Health - Advanced Dentistry
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Newsletter Articles
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- The Home - Design Trends
- Wine Academy Superstores - Muscadet
- Our Picks
- Our Pick: Warshauer Electric
- Our Pick - Balbabyan Art Gallery
- Our Pick - Cabinet Logistics LLC
- People On The Move
- Valerie Niess - Raising Environmental And Political Awareness
- People On The Move - Cynthia Scott
- People On The Move - Kendall Valentin
- Summer Guide
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- The Guide 2015 - Craft Master Builders Corp
- Company Profile - Rehability, LLC
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Four Seasons® Sunrooms
- The Home Guide - California Closets®
- The Home Guide - Ronald D. Victorio Architects
Chakra Salon & Spa
Chakra Salon & Spa
518 Bangs Avenue
Chakra was created with the intention of providing an unforgettable salon and spa experience. From our unique way of introducing our stylists via online portfolios to pampering scalp massages, we seek to provide services to our clients that satisfy and inspire.
The name Chakra comes from Sanskrit and literally translates into “wheel”. An ancient model of awakening, it is a map of sorts, guiding you through your inner life while relating it to your outer existence. The seven main chakras lie from the base of the spine up through the crown of the head. Each spinning wheel is represented by a different color and is associated with specific organ systems and emotional states. When they work in harmony, chakras serve as a model for balancing the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual energy in our lives.
From the time you enter Chakra Salon and Spa until the time you leave, we will direct our energy toward providing you with a salon experience that will nurture your body, mind and spirit. We here at Chakra Salon and Spa know that the outside world can be hectic and unmanageable. Our goal is to provide services to help lift and rejuvenate your spirits.
Begin by entering our comfortable yet modern waiting area featuring a full 62” plasma flat screen television, before easing your way into our luxurious salon. Enjoy a multi-sensory experience as you relax in our Italian leather chairs, listening to the soothing sounds of our large scale copper water wall while enjoying the fragrances of pure essential oils included in any number of our extensive line of shampoos and conditioners. Have your hair pampered by our experienced staff and receive professional, customized treatment with a variety of services from cutting and coloring, to conditioning treatments and blowouts. When complete with the first phase of rejuvenation you may choose to continue to our tranquility area, complete with a massage therapy room for hot stone, deep tissue, pre-natal, aromatherapy or reflexology massages. When completely relaxed you can have one of our many services provided for the face, consisting of deep cleansing, hydrating or anti-aging facials. We also perform all forms of waxing to aid your personal rediscovery.
When your Chakras are all in line and you are ready to face the world we have a wide range of products to help you stay connected and maintain your well being until your next visit.
The light within me honors the light within you.
Powered by eDirectory™