- Around Town
- Tigger House Foundation Fights Heroin and Prescription Opioid Epidemic
- Meridian Health Completes Merger with Raritan Bay Medical Center
- 5th Annual Cardboard Box City Raises More Than $14,000
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Rockwell Dentistry
- Cynthia Salter-Lewis, MD, ReNew Med-Spa and Cosmetic Laser Center
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- 2016 Guide - Karen's School of Fashion
- Best Bet - Massage Envy Spa
- Gift Guide - Chapel Hill Dental Arts
- Cover Story
- Susan Wigenton - United States District Judge
- A Town Turned Around
- Al Golden - The Golden Boy
- Daytripper:The New York Aquarium
- Day Tripper - Mystic Seaport
- Day Tripper - USMA at West Point
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2016 - Glo Bar Skin Art Studio
- Best Bet - Elite Dental of Staten Island
- Gift Guide - Woodhouse Day Spa
- Health Talk
- HWB Profile 2016 - The Compounding Facility
- Health - Holmdel Periodontics
- Health - Medimorphosis Medical
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - AMG Family Dentistry
- The Cardiovascular Care Group Announces New JUST WALK Program
- Health - Chips Salon
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- A Hanukkah Story
- Restaurant Guide - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- Streat Beat - Who Would You Invite To Dinner?
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Muriel Rogers - Local Artist
- Home at Last
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Oasis Backyard Farms
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite, Inc.
- The Home Q&A - H2o Bath & Kitchen Elegance: Green Technology
- Our Picks
- Our Pick: Monmouth Custom Builders
- Our Pick: Town and Country Kitchen and Bath
- Our Pick - Lincroft Village Jewelers
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Larissa Shulman
- People on the Move: Karen Nealis
- James Mullevey Principal With Principles
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Womens Health
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- The Guide 2014 - Essential Elements Dance Studio
- The Guide 2014 - Miles Ahead Sports
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Home Living Furniture
- The Home Spotlight - Select Technology Group
- The Home - Rysers Landscape Supply
Chakra Salon & Spa
Chakra Salon & Spa
518 Bangs Avenue
Chakra was created with the intention of providing an unforgettable salon and spa experience. From our unique way of introducing our stylists via online portfolios to pampering scalp massages, we seek to provide services to our clients that satisfy and inspire.
The name Chakra comes from Sanskrit and literally translates into wheel. An ancient model of awakening, it is a map of sorts, guiding you through your inner life while relating it to your outer existence. The seven main chakras lie from the base of the spine up through the crown of the head. Each spinning wheel is represented by a different color and is associated with specific organ systems and emotional states. When they work in harmony, chakras serve as a model for balancing the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual energy in our lives.
From the time you enter Chakra Salon and Spa until the time you leave, we will direct our energy toward providing you with a salon experience that will nurture your body, mind and spirit. We here at Chakra Salon and Spa know that the outside world can be hectic and unmanageable. Our goal is to provide services to help lift and rejuvenate your spirits.
Begin by entering our comfortable yet modern waiting area featuring a full 62 plasma flat screen television, before easing your way into our luxurious salon. Enjoy a multi-sensory experience as you relax in our Italian leather chairs, listening to the soothing sounds of our large scale copper water wall while enjoying the fragrances of pure essential oils included in any number of our extensive line of shampoos and conditioners. Have your hair pampered by our experienced staff and receive professional, customized treatment with a variety of services from cutting and coloring, to conditioning treatments and blowouts. When complete with the first phase of rejuvenation you may choose to continue to our tranquility area, complete with a massage therapy room for hot stone, deep tissue, pre-natal, aromatherapy or reflexology massages. When completely relaxed you can have one of our many services provided for the face, consisting of deep cleansing, hydrating or anti-aging facials. We also perform all forms of waxing to aid your personal rediscovery.
When your Chakras are all in line and you are ready to face the world we have a wide range of products to help you stay connected and maintain your well being until your next visit.
The light within me honors the light within you.
Powered by eDirectory™