- Around Town
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Bentley Edison Service Clinic
- CNHS - "It's A Wonder Life"
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- Ask The Expert - John Panicali, D.C., Chiropractor
- Ask The Expert - Karen Lozner of Karen’s School of Fashion
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Tab Ramos Sports Center
- The Guide 2015 - Massage Envy Spa - Holmdel
- The Guide 2015 - Contemporary Motor Cars
- Cover Story
- Felicia Stoler: Spreading Health With A Little TLC
- Pete Harnisch - Bringing It Home
- Racing Royalty - Joe Bongiorno
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Day Tripper - Snug Harbor
- DayTripper: NJ Vietnam Veteran's Memorial
- Eats: Delfini Italian Gourmet
- The Monmouth EatBeat - Trinity Restaurant
- Eats: Tuscany Italian Specialty Food
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- ETC - Beach Bias
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Holiday Pools
- The Guide 2014 - Vino Divino School of Wine
- Gift Guide - Surround Sound
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Clifford M. Sales
- Health Talk - Lori S. Gormley, M.D.
- Health Talk - The Center for Bariatrics
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Aroma Skin Care & Day Spa
- Health Talk - New Reflections Plastic Surgery
- Health 2014 - Taking your Workout Outside
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Old World Charm: The Lowys
- Living History On A Gentleman's Farm - The Griswolds
- Luxurious, Lavish, and Livable
- Newsletter Articles
- VNA Health Group Holiday Dinner Dance
- The Home - Sunshine Solar Systems Inc.
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
- Our Picks
- HWB 2014 - Frederick L. Sabido, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Our Pick - The Original Oyster
- Company Profile - Pilates Space LLC
- People On The Move
- Colts Neck Member Of Jack & Jill Monmouth County Chapter
- Kids On The Move: John Blakeslee
- Suzanne Pease, Jill-Of-All-Trades
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - INDULGE Lounge & Food Bar
- The Guide 2015 - Mark Lauria Associates
- Our Pick - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - casale TILE
- The Home Guide - California Closets®
- The Home Guide - Oasis Backyard Farms
Chakra Salon & Spa
Chakra Salon & Spa
518 Bangs Avenue
Chakra was created with the intention of providing an unforgettable salon and spa experience. From our unique way of introducing our stylists via online portfolios to pampering scalp massages, we seek to provide services to our clients that satisfy and inspire.
The name Chakra comes from Sanskrit and literally translates into “wheel”. An ancient model of awakening, it is a map of sorts, guiding you through your inner life while relating it to your outer existence. The seven main chakras lie from the base of the spine up through the crown of the head. Each spinning wheel is represented by a different color and is associated with specific organ systems and emotional states. When they work in harmony, chakras serve as a model for balancing the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual energy in our lives.
From the time you enter Chakra Salon and Spa until the time you leave, we will direct our energy toward providing you with a salon experience that will nurture your body, mind and spirit. We here at Chakra Salon and Spa know that the outside world can be hectic and unmanageable. Our goal is to provide services to help lift and rejuvenate your spirits.
Begin by entering our comfortable yet modern waiting area featuring a full 62” plasma flat screen television, before easing your way into our luxurious salon. Enjoy a multi-sensory experience as you relax in our Italian leather chairs, listening to the soothing sounds of our large scale copper water wall while enjoying the fragrances of pure essential oils included in any number of our extensive line of shampoos and conditioners. Have your hair pampered by our experienced staff and receive professional, customized treatment with a variety of services from cutting and coloring, to conditioning treatments and blowouts. When complete with the first phase of rejuvenation you may choose to continue to our tranquility area, complete with a massage therapy room for hot stone, deep tissue, pre-natal, aromatherapy or reflexology massages. When completely relaxed you can have one of our many services provided for the face, consisting of deep cleansing, hydrating or anti-aging facials. We also perform all forms of waxing to aid your personal rediscovery.
When your Chakras are all in line and you are ready to face the world we have a wide range of products to help you stay connected and maintain your well being until your next visit.
The light within me honors the light within you.
Powered by eDirectory™