- Ask The Experts
- Jim O’Neill - Event Sales Director
- Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
- Cynthia Salter-Lewis, MD, ReNew Med-Spa and Cosmetic Laser Center
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Cover Story
- Precious Metals - Jim Gary
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Stay Tooned - Keep an eye on Long Branch’s Michael Attardi – Animation’s New Maestro
- Daytripper: Liberty Science Center
- Day Tripper: Crayola Factory
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Annex
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2015 - Gravity Vault
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Down To Basics
- Best Bet - The Real Estate Boutique
- The Guide 2015 - St. George Theatre
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health Talk - Rockwell Dentistry
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2014 - Looking Good, Staying Healthy!
- Health - Elevate Yoga
- Health - East Coast Fitness Store
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Holiday Buzz - Sights & Sounds of the Season
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Mediterranean Splendor with International Flair
- The View: The Bereznyaks
- Two Sides To Every Story: Donnelly-Bowler
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Pick - Red Bank Radiologists
- Dr. Peggy Avagliano Honored
- The Home Gallery - John Cortese Masons
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Artistic Tile
- Our Pick - Back 2 Health
- Company Profile - LaRocca Hornik Rosen Greenberg & Blaha
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Chad Clayton
- People On The Move - Dr. Tricia Gilbert
- Kids On The Move - Sharon Lin
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Grand Design Doors
- Company Profile - School Answers
- The Guide 2014 - Tom Rostron Co. Inc.
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Sea Bright Solar
- The Home Guide - AW Eurostile
- The Home - Signature Kitchens of New York, Inc.
Chakra Salon & Spa
Chakra Salon & Spa
518 Bangs Avenue
Chakra was created with the intention of providing an unforgettable salon and spa experience. From our unique way of introducing our stylists via online portfolios to pampering scalp massages, we seek to provide services to our clients that satisfy and inspire.
The name Chakra comes from Sanskrit and literally translates into “wheel”. An ancient model of awakening, it is a map of sorts, guiding you through your inner life while relating it to your outer existence. The seven main chakras lie from the base of the spine up through the crown of the head. Each spinning wheel is represented by a different color and is associated with specific organ systems and emotional states. When they work in harmony, chakras serve as a model for balancing the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual energy in our lives.
From the time you enter Chakra Salon and Spa until the time you leave, we will direct our energy toward providing you with a salon experience that will nurture your body, mind and spirit. We here at Chakra Salon and Spa know that the outside world can be hectic and unmanageable. Our goal is to provide services to help lift and rejuvenate your spirits.
Begin by entering our comfortable yet modern waiting area featuring a full 62” plasma flat screen television, before easing your way into our luxurious salon. Enjoy a multi-sensory experience as you relax in our Italian leather chairs, listening to the soothing sounds of our large scale copper water wall while enjoying the fragrances of pure essential oils included in any number of our extensive line of shampoos and conditioners. Have your hair pampered by our experienced staff and receive professional, customized treatment with a variety of services from cutting and coloring, to conditioning treatments and blowouts. When complete with the first phase of rejuvenation you may choose to continue to our tranquility area, complete with a massage therapy room for hot stone, deep tissue, pre-natal, aromatherapy or reflexology massages. When completely relaxed you can have one of our many services provided for the face, consisting of deep cleansing, hydrating or anti-aging facials. We also perform all forms of waxing to aid your personal rediscovery.
When your Chakras are all in line and you are ready to face the world we have a wide range of products to help you stay connected and maintain your well being until your next visit.
The light within me honors the light within you.
Powered by eDirectory™