- Around Town
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Holiday Buzz - Sights & Sounds of the Season
- Two River Theatre Annouces 20th Anniversary Season
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: William Kilbride, Owner Critelli & Kilbride Realtors
- AskThe Experts - Virginia McDonald
- Ask The Expert: Asaad H. Samra, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Buyers Guide 2011-2012
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Harbor Lights Financial Group
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - A Perfect Gift by Marilyn
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Mathnasium
- Cover Story
- Coming Full Circle - Michael Pomarico goes back to where it all started and gives back
- A Story Like No Other - Jim Nantz
- Going Solo - Cathy Mumford
- Day Tripper: Crayola Factory
- Daytripper: The Lakewood BlueClaws: Exciting Minor League Baseball at the Jersey Shore
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Annex
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Gift Guide
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Central Jersey Security Cameras
- Gift Guide - Physicians for Alternative Medicine
- Gift Guide - Galaxy Toyota
- Health Talk
- Health - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- Health Talk - Frank Borao, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - StudioV Mind, Body and Soul
- Health - Skyn
- AMI…The Breast Imaging Specialists
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Top Line Appliance Center
- The Home Gallery - CMS Construction Group
- The Home - Sheila Rich
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Dr. Paul Lenz
- People On The Move: Keith Stephens Buff
- People On The Move - Jeffrey Morgan
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club
- The Guide 2013 - Terrazza Restaurant
- The Guide 2013 - Poor Cat Designs
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - EncoreGarage of New Jersey
- The Home Guide - Four Seasons® Sunrooms
- The Home - Giglio Builders
Chakra Salon & Spa
Chakra Salon & Spa
518 Bangs Avenue
Chakra was created with the intention of providing an unforgettable salon and spa experience. From our unique way of introducing our stylists via online portfolios to pampering scalp massages, we seek to provide services to our clients that satisfy and inspire.
The name Chakra comes from Sanskrit and literally translates into “wheel”. An ancient model of awakening, it is a map of sorts, guiding you through your inner life while relating it to your outer existence. The seven main chakras lie from the base of the spine up through the crown of the head. Each spinning wheel is represented by a different color and is associated with specific organ systems and emotional states. When they work in harmony, chakras serve as a model for balancing the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual energy in our lives.
From the time you enter Chakra Salon and Spa until the time you leave, we will direct our energy toward providing you with a salon experience that will nurture your body, mind and spirit. We here at Chakra Salon and Spa know that the outside world can be hectic and unmanageable. Our goal is to provide services to help lift and rejuvenate your spirits.
Begin by entering our comfortable yet modern waiting area featuring a full 62” plasma flat screen television, before easing your way into our luxurious salon. Enjoy a multi-sensory experience as you relax in our Italian leather chairs, listening to the soothing sounds of our large scale copper water wall while enjoying the fragrances of pure essential oils included in any number of our extensive line of shampoos and conditioners. Have your hair pampered by our experienced staff and receive professional, customized treatment with a variety of services from cutting and coloring, to conditioning treatments and blowouts. When complete with the first phase of rejuvenation you may choose to continue to our tranquility area, complete with a massage therapy room for hot stone, deep tissue, pre-natal, aromatherapy or reflexology massages. When completely relaxed you can have one of our many services provided for the face, consisting of deep cleansing, hydrating or anti-aging facials. We also perform all forms of waxing to aid your personal rediscovery.
When your Chakras are all in line and you are ready to face the world we have a wide range of products to help you stay connected and maintain your well being until your next visit.
The light within me honors the light within you.
Powered by eDirectory™