- Around Town
- AMI Providing Free Screening Mammograms
- CPC BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE GRAND OPENING
- AMI Foundation Donates More Than 500 lbs. of Food from 6th Annual Food Drive
- Ask The Experts
- Ask the Expert - Vincent Dicks CEO - Career Gaudium
- Jim O’Neill - Event Sales Director
- Ask The Expert - Alexandra Freer
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Cover Story
- John Green - ABC News Award-Winning Producer
- Coming Full Circle - Michael Pomarico goes back to where it all started and gives back
- Scott Rasmussen
- Daytripper: Museum of Modern Art
- Day Tripper - Balloon Flights
- Day Tripper - USMA at West Point
- Fall Guide
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Paint A Tee
- Gift Guide - Garden Associates Landscape Architecture, Inc.
- Gift Guide - Schneider + Nelson Audi
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Pop Weight Loss
- Health Talk - Angelo Pollari KryoLife Staten Island
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Soul Focus
- HWB 2014 - Relief Source, LLC
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Living in Colts Neck
- Home at Last
- Muriel Rogers - Local Artist
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- Travel Feature - DESTINATION: BELIZE
- The Home: Cabitron - Design Trends
- JMH Home Design Consultants - Gallery
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Steven A. Morgan, M.D., F.A.C.O.G.
- Our Pick - Vincent Camarda, D.D.S., P.A.
- Company Profile - CareOne
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Peggy Karaban
- People On The Move - Matthew Craw
- People On The Move - Carmine Visone
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - European Wax Center
- Company Profile - Thoroughbred Dental Arts
- Company Profile - Cabitron Fine Kitchen & Bath Cabinetry
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings of Greater NJ
- The 2015 Home Guide - ForeverLawn at the Shore
- The Home Guide - California Closets®
Chakra Salon & Spa
Chakra Salon & Spa
518 Bangs Avenue
Chakra was created with the intention of providing an unforgettable salon and spa experience. From our unique way of introducing our stylists via online portfolios to pampering scalp massages, we seek to provide services to our clients that satisfy and inspire.
The name Chakra comes from Sanskrit and literally translates into “wheel”. An ancient model of awakening, it is a map of sorts, guiding you through your inner life while relating it to your outer existence. The seven main chakras lie from the base of the spine up through the crown of the head. Each spinning wheel is represented by a different color and is associated with specific organ systems and emotional states. When they work in harmony, chakras serve as a model for balancing the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual energy in our lives.
From the time you enter Chakra Salon and Spa until the time you leave, we will direct our energy toward providing you with a salon experience that will nurture your body, mind and spirit. We here at Chakra Salon and Spa know that the outside world can be hectic and unmanageable. Our goal is to provide services to help lift and rejuvenate your spirits.
Begin by entering our comfortable yet modern waiting area featuring a full 62” plasma flat screen television, before easing your way into our luxurious salon. Enjoy a multi-sensory experience as you relax in our Italian leather chairs, listening to the soothing sounds of our large scale copper water wall while enjoying the fragrances of pure essential oils included in any number of our extensive line of shampoos and conditioners. Have your hair pampered by our experienced staff and receive professional, customized treatment with a variety of services from cutting and coloring, to conditioning treatments and blowouts. When complete with the first phase of rejuvenation you may choose to continue to our tranquility area, complete with a massage therapy room for hot stone, deep tissue, pre-natal, aromatherapy or reflexology massages. When completely relaxed you can have one of our many services provided for the face, consisting of deep cleansing, hydrating or anti-aging facials. We also perform all forms of waxing to aid your personal rediscovery.
When your Chakras are all in line and you are ready to face the world we have a wide range of products to help you stay connected and maintain your well being until your next visit.
The light within me honors the light within you.
Powered by eDirectory™