- Around Town
- Twin Brook Golf Center
- Voyagers Community School Welcomes Dr. Nel Noddings
- School-Wide Coding Event at Rumson Country Day
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert: Iris Lurie
- AskThe Expert - Mike Moretti
- Ask The Experts - Premier Pain Centers
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Grand Glass Inc.
- Best Bet - Pelican Pool & Ski Center
- Best Bet - Ski Barn
- Cover Story
- Jeffrey Citron and David Burke
- The Ultimate Fighter: Renzo Gracie
- Jim Babjak - Blow to Smithereens
- Day Tripper: Grounds For Sculpture
- Day Tripper - Cowtown Rodeo
- Day Tripper - SLEEPY HOLLOW, NEW YORK
- Popular Daily Specials Return to AMA Ristorante
- Monmouth EatBeat - Brando's Citi Cucina
- Eats: Delfini Italian Gourmet
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - The Compounding Facility of Delco Drugs & Specialty Pharmacy
- Health Talk - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - StudioV Mind, Body and Soul
- Health 2014 - LIVING Pain-Free
- Dr. Stephen McManus Earns Top Doctor Recognition
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Holiday Buzz: Out & About in NYC & PHL
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- A Hanukkah Story
- Tres Charmant - A French Cottage
- A Hidden Beauty - The Greenbergs
- Two Sides To Every Story: Donnelly-Bowler
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- It's All in the Details
- All The Pretty Horses
- Newsletter Articles
- Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows
- Federal Hall: A Historic Wonder
- The Community YMCA Announces New Board Leadership
- Our Picks
- Joslin Diabetes Center, Affliate at Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Our Pick - Hart Investment Group of Wells Fargo Advisors
- Health - Air Doctors, Inc.
- People On The Move
- Eric Ginsberg - Bringing People Together Through Music
- People On The Move - Lillie Hendry
- Kids On The Move - William Otto George IV
- Summer Guide
- Best Bet - Audi Eatontown
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - One Stop Womens Health
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - B and A Jewelers
- The Guide 2014 - Holmdel Orthodontics
- The Guide 2015 - Mark Lauria Associates
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Oasis Backyard Farms
- The Home Guide - Four Seasons Sunrooms
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings
Chakra Salon & Spa
Chakra Salon & Spa
518 Bangs Avenue
Chakra was created with the intention of providing an unforgettable salon and spa experience. From our unique way of introducing our stylists via online portfolios to pampering scalp massages, we seek to provide services to our clients that satisfy and inspire.
The name Chakra comes from Sanskrit and literally translates into wheel. An ancient model of awakening, it is a map of sorts, guiding you through your inner life while relating it to your outer existence. The seven main chakras lie from the base of the spine up through the crown of the head. Each spinning wheel is represented by a different color and is associated with specific organ systems and emotional states. When they work in harmony, chakras serve as a model for balancing the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual energy in our lives.
From the time you enter Chakra Salon and Spa until the time you leave, we will direct our energy toward providing you with a salon experience that will nurture your body, mind and spirit. We here at Chakra Salon and Spa know that the outside world can be hectic and unmanageable. Our goal is to provide services to help lift and rejuvenate your spirits.
Begin by entering our comfortable yet modern waiting area featuring a full 62 plasma flat screen television, before easing your way into our luxurious salon. Enjoy a multi-sensory experience as you relax in our Italian leather chairs, listening to the soothing sounds of our large scale copper water wall while enjoying the fragrances of pure essential oils included in any number of our extensive line of shampoos and conditioners. Have your hair pampered by our experienced staff and receive professional, customized treatment with a variety of services from cutting and coloring, to conditioning treatments and blowouts. When complete with the first phase of rejuvenation you may choose to continue to our tranquility area, complete with a massage therapy room for hot stone, deep tissue, pre-natal, aromatherapy or reflexology massages. When completely relaxed you can have one of our many services provided for the face, consisting of deep cleansing, hydrating or anti-aging facials. We also perform all forms of waxing to aid your personal rediscovery.
When your Chakras are all in line and you are ready to face the world we have a wide range of products to help you stay connected and maintain your well being until your next visit.
The light within me honors the light within you.
Powered by eDirectory™