- Around Town
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - Premier Pain Centers
- AskThe Experts - Virginia McDonald
- Jim O’Neill - Event Sales Director
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond Chandelier
- The Guide 2014 - Moonlight Complements
- The Guide 2014 - EXIT Realty East Coast
- Day Tripper - Delaware Water Gap
- Daytripper: AdventureAquarium
- Day Tripper - Overnight Adventures
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Vein Center for Women, P.C.
- Gift Guide - Executive Detail
- Gift Guide - Gaetano’s Restaurant
- Health Talk
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- Health Talk - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - StudioSpin+
- Health - Advanced Vascular Solutions
- Chakra Salon & Spa
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Guide - The White Sands Oceanfront Hotel & Spa
- Federal Hall: A Historic Wonder
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Redhead Photography
- Company Profile - Space Odyssey USA
- Builders Architectural Millwork, Inc.
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Wendy Lasater
- People On The Move - Robert “Bobby” Taylor
- People on the Move: Gerry Viggiani
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- Company Profile - JGS Insurance
- The Guide 2014 - Circle Infiniti
- The Guide 2014 - CoCo Pari Boutique
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
- The Home Guide - Dulce Feito-Daly, LLC
- The Home Guide - Ron Youmans, Jr.
Chakra Salon & Spa
Chakra Salon & Spa
518 Bangs Avenue
Chakra was created with the intention of providing an unforgettable salon and spa experience. From our unique way of introducing our stylists via online portfolios to pampering scalp massages, we seek to provide services to our clients that satisfy and inspire.
The name Chakra comes from Sanskrit and literally translates into “wheel”. An ancient model of awakening, it is a map of sorts, guiding you through your inner life while relating it to your outer existence. The seven main chakras lie from the base of the spine up through the crown of the head. Each spinning wheel is represented by a different color and is associated with specific organ systems and emotional states. When they work in harmony, chakras serve as a model for balancing the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual energy in our lives.
From the time you enter Chakra Salon and Spa until the time you leave, we will direct our energy toward providing you with a salon experience that will nurture your body, mind and spirit. We here at Chakra Salon and Spa know that the outside world can be hectic and unmanageable. Our goal is to provide services to help lift and rejuvenate your spirits.
Begin by entering our comfortable yet modern waiting area featuring a full 62” plasma flat screen television, before easing your way into our luxurious salon. Enjoy a multi-sensory experience as you relax in our Italian leather chairs, listening to the soothing sounds of our large scale copper water wall while enjoying the fragrances of pure essential oils included in any number of our extensive line of shampoos and conditioners. Have your hair pampered by our experienced staff and receive professional, customized treatment with a variety of services from cutting and coloring, to conditioning treatments and blowouts. When complete with the first phase of rejuvenation you may choose to continue to our tranquility area, complete with a massage therapy room for hot stone, deep tissue, pre-natal, aromatherapy or reflexology massages. When completely relaxed you can have one of our many services provided for the face, consisting of deep cleansing, hydrating or anti-aging facials. We also perform all forms of waxing to aid your personal rediscovery.
When your Chakras are all in line and you are ready to face the world we have a wide range of products to help you stay connected and maintain your well being until your next visit.
The light within me honors the light within you.
Powered by eDirectory™