- Around Town
- Oceanfront Restaurants New Wine Program Creates Big Waves in Jersey Shore Wine Scene
- Team Life Celebrates 20 Years
- Learning Express Toys Partners with Local Teachers, Schools
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Wine Academy Superstores
- AskThe Expert - John Kling Custom Homes
- Ask The Expert - Cory Schifter of Casale Jewelers
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Liberty Homes of Staten Island, Inc.
- The Guide 2014 - Connie Profaci Realty
- Best Bet - IVF New Jersey
- Cover Story
- John Green - ABC News Award-Winning Producer
- Pro Wrestler Robbie E.
- A Quest for the Unknown
- Day Tripper: Grounds For Sculpture
- DayTripper: New Hope, Pennsylvania
- Daytripper: Museum of Modern Art
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Health Talk
- Health - Medimorphosis Medical
- Health Talk - Angelo Pollari KryoLife Staten Island
- Health Talk - The Compounding Facility
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Our Pick - Vein Institute at The Cardiovascular Care Group
- HWB 2015 - Advanced Surgical Healthcare Associates
- Health - Hospitals
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Holiday Buzz: Out & About in NYC & PHL
- Streat Beat - Who Would You Invite To Dinner?
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Montrose Schoolhouse
- Muriel Rogers - Local Artist
- Newsletter Articles
- CPC BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE GRAND OPENING
- The Home - H2o Bath & Kitchen Elegance Gallery
- The Home Guide - Ace Aluminum
- Our Picks
- Builders Architectural Millwork, Inc.
- Our Pick - Visage Hair
- Our Pick - Cabinet Logistics LLC
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Nick Marchese
- People On The Move - Lauren Sgroi
- People On The Move - Jenn Lukowiak
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Best Bet - Audi Eatontown
- Our Pick 2016 - Hot Tubs by HotSpring
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - CheckMate Communications
- 2016 Guide - Staten Island Furrier
- 2016 Guide - Dearborn Market
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings
- The Home Guide - Adjusters NJ
- The Home Guide - Ilkem Marble & Granite
Company Profile - Ani Orthopaedic Group
Ani Orthopaedic Group
1 Bethany Road, Suite 21, Hazlet NJ
300 Perrine Road, Suite 315, Old Bridge NJ
714 Highway 35, Middletown NJ
Ani Orthopaedic has been serving the central New Jersey community since 1996 and features board certified, fellowship trained orthopaedic, pain management and sports medicine physicians offering advanced techniques and real concern for your family. Ani Orthopaedic has three convenient locations in Hazlet, Old Bridge and Middletown. Patients benefit from a wide range of state-of-the art diagnosis and treatment services, including new digital X-ray. All Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance plans are accepted.
What might a patient feel stands out about your practice that would make them recommend you to family or friends?
From the compassionate voice on the phone the first time you call through your treatment and follow-up, our team is committed to your care and well being. At Ani Orthopaedic, we believe that there is a direct relationship between patient doctor communication and successful patient outcomes. Dr. Ani and the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic take the time to explain treatment in terms patients and their families can understand. Many of our patients families have also come to us over the years. We have treated everything from children who have suffered from a sports injury to beloved grandparents in need of a joint replacement. Its been our pleasure to deliver decades of comprehensive and attentive care to the families we serve. At Ani Orthopaedic, we work together for your healthiest future.
What would a referral say about your practice?
A referral would say that the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are the best. They are quick thinking and decisive, so not a moment is wasted when time may be critical due to an accident or injury. Each physician at Ani Orthopaedic will explain diagnostic results in detail to patient or family members. A treatment plan will be created taking into consideration all critical elements. Every question will be answered in terms that the patient or family members can understand. Following treatment or surgery, Dr. Ani or the other physicians at Ani Orthopaedic will follow the patients progress closely every step of the way through therapy and recovery.
How do you stay current with the new advances in your field?
All of the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are board certified and fellowship trained. Continuing education keeps us abreast of the newest developments in our specialty areas. At Ani Orthopaedic, patients receive the same level of care and treatment found at major metropolitan or university hospitals, but available conveniently close to home.
What hospitals are you affiliated with?
Meridian Health and Raritan Bay Medical Center.
Are there any surgeries you are specifically known for? What other areas are your specialties?
Ani Orthopaedic offers a wide range of care and treatment, including non-surgical and surgical back treatment, minimally invasive surgery, dorsal column stimulators, epidural injections, hand injuries, joint replacement, physical medicine and rehabilitation, knee injuries, physical therapy, ACL reconstruction, radio frequency ablation, scoliosis, spine injuries, sports injuries, trauma and fracture care, work-related injuries, kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty, shoulder injuries, and arthroscopic surgery.
Powered by eDirectory™