- Around Town
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Summer Fun - Summer 2013
- Ask The Experts
- Ask the Experts: Ross Marzarella
- Ask the Experts: Giulio Caruso, DC Total Care Chiropractic and Rehab, P.C.
- Ask The Expert: Asaad H. Samra, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Mancini Giuffré Salon & Spa
- The Guide 2014 - Orrico Realty
- The Guide 2014 - B and A Jewelers
- Day Tripper - Atlantic City
- Day Tripper - Peddlers Village
- Day Tripper - USMA at West Point
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - David Burke Fromagerie
- Gift Guide - Hoch Orthodontics
- The Guide 2014 - Shrewsbury Wine and Liquors
- Health Talk
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- Health Talk - Michael Ginsberg
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health - Spas
- Health - Marshall P. Allegra
- Living in Colts Neck
- Gratitude in Guatemala
- It's All in the Details
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- Luxurious, Lavish, and Livable
- Wine Academy Superstores
- The Home Guide - Adjusters NJ
- Our Picks
- Our Pick: Zaksons Fine Furniture and Interior Design
- Our Pick - JEM Breast & Women's Imaging Center
- Our Pick - California Closets
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - SuzAnne and Gabor Barabas
- People On The Move: Peggy Gamza
- People On The Move - Julie Richards
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Dish - Summer Guide 2013
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Maserati of Central New Jersey
- Company Profile - Rehability, LLC
- The Guide 2014 - Casale Jewelers
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Central Jersey Pools
- The Home Guide - Monmouth Beach Plantation
- The Home Guide - Rodman’s Building Inc.
Company Profile - Ani Orthopaedic Group
Ani Orthopaedic Group
1 Bethany Road, Suite 21, Hazlet NJ
300 Perrine Road, Suite 315, Old Bridge NJ
714 Highway 35, Middletown NJ
Ani Orthopaedic has been serving the central New Jersey community since 1996 and features board certified, fellowship trained orthopaedic, pain management and sports medicine physicians offering advanced techniques and real concern for your family. Ani Orthopaedic has three convenient locations in Hazlet, Old Bridge and Middletown. Patients benefit from a wide range of state-of-the art diagnosis and treatment services, including new digital X-ray. All Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance plans are accepted.
What might a patient feel stands out about your practice that would make them recommend you to family or friends?
From the compassionate voice on the phone the first time you call through your treatment and follow-up, our team is committed to your care and well being. At Ani Orthopaedic, we believe that there is a direct relationship between patient doctor communication and successful patient outcomes. Dr. Ani and the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic take the time to explain treatment in terms patients and their families can understand. Many of our patient’s families have also come to us over the years. We have treated everything from children who have suffered from a sports injury to beloved grandparents in need of a joint replacement. It’s been our pleasure to deliver decades of comprehensive and attentive care to the families we serve. At Ani Orthopaedic, we work together for your healthiest future.
What would a referral say about your practice?
A referral would say that the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are the best. They are quick thinking and decisive, so not a moment is wasted when time may be critical due to an accident or injury. Each physician at Ani Orthopaedic will explain diagnostic results in detail to patient or family members. A treatment plan will be created taking into consideration all critical elements. Every question will be answered in terms that the patient or family members can understand. Following treatment or surgery, Dr. Ani or the other physicians at Ani Orthopaedic will follow the patient’s progress closely every step of the way through therapy and recovery.
How do you stay current with the new advances in your field?
All of the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are board certified and fellowship trained. Continuing education keeps us abreast of the newest developments in our specialty areas. At Ani Orthopaedic, patients receive the same level of care and treatment found at major metropolitan or university hospitals, but available conveniently close to home.
What hospitals are you affiliated with?
Meridian Health and Raritan Bay Medical Center.
Are there any surgeries you are specifically known for? What other areas are your “specialties”?
Ani Orthopaedic offers a wide range of care and treatment, including non-surgical and surgical back treatment, minimally invasive surgery, dorsal column stimulators, epidural injections, hand injuries, joint replacement, physical medicine and rehabilitation, knee injuries, physical therapy, ACL reconstruction, radio frequency ablation, scoliosis, spine injuries, sports injuries, trauma and fracture care, work-related injuries, kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty, shoulder injuries, and arthroscopic surgery.
Powered by eDirectory™