- Around Town
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - Wegmans
- AskThe Expert - Pauline Poyner
- Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Morgan Fertility and Reproductive Medicine
- Best Bet - Renaissance Pilates Red Bank
- The Guide 2014 - Dearborn Market
- Cover Story
- The Ultimate Fighter: Renzo Gracie
- Passion for Pop - Joe Petruccio
- Staten Island Borough President James S. Oddo
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Annex
- DayTripper: Northlandz
- Day Tripper - Yogi Berra Museum & Learning Center
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - The Mill at Spring Lake Heights
- Gift Guide - Nevada Exchange
- Gift Guide - Palms Plaza Catering
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Gym Spa
- Health Talk - Iorio Plastic Surgery and CosMedical Center
- Health Talk - Ragui Sadek MD FACS
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2014 - Specialized Care
- Health - HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Tinton Falls
- Health - Radiology
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- The Coriolans - An Eclectic Estate
- Contemporary Style - Living Outside The Box
- Elegance in Style and Substance
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Guide - Visit Brock Farms
- Atlantic Medical Imaging - Musculoskeletal Imaging
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Craft Master Builders Corporation
- Company Profile - Samra Plastic Surgery
- Our Pick - Redhead Photography
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Desiree Rose Zaslow
- People On The Move: Mark Malek
- People On The Move - Cynthia Scott
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- The Guide 2014 - Seasonal World
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond University Medical Center
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings
- The Home Guide - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home Guide - Adjusters NJ
Company Profile - Ani Orthopaedic Group
Ani Orthopaedic Group
1 Bethany Road, Suite 21, Hazlet NJ
300 Perrine Road, Suite 315, Old Bridge NJ
714 Highway 35, Middletown NJ
Ani Orthopaedic has been serving the central New Jersey community since 1996 and features board certified, fellowship trained orthopaedic, pain management and sports medicine physicians offering advanced techniques and real concern for your family. Ani Orthopaedic has three convenient locations in Hazlet, Old Bridge and Middletown. Patients benefit from a wide range of state-of-the art diagnosis and treatment services, including new digital X-ray. All Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance plans are accepted.
What might a patient feel stands out about your practice that would make them recommend you to family or friends?
From the compassionate voice on the phone the first time you call through your treatment and follow-up, our team is committed to your care and well being. At Ani Orthopaedic, we believe that there is a direct relationship between patient doctor communication and successful patient outcomes. Dr. Ani and the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic take the time to explain treatment in terms patients and their families can understand. Many of our patient’s families have also come to us over the years. We have treated everything from children who have suffered from a sports injury to beloved grandparents in need of a joint replacement. It’s been our pleasure to deliver decades of comprehensive and attentive care to the families we serve. At Ani Orthopaedic, we work together for your healthiest future.
What would a referral say about your practice?
A referral would say that the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are the best. They are quick thinking and decisive, so not a moment is wasted when time may be critical due to an accident or injury. Each physician at Ani Orthopaedic will explain diagnostic results in detail to patient or family members. A treatment plan will be created taking into consideration all critical elements. Every question will be answered in terms that the patient or family members can understand. Following treatment or surgery, Dr. Ani or the other physicians at Ani Orthopaedic will follow the patient’s progress closely every step of the way through therapy and recovery.
How do you stay current with the new advances in your field?
All of the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are board certified and fellowship trained. Continuing education keeps us abreast of the newest developments in our specialty areas. At Ani Orthopaedic, patients receive the same level of care and treatment found at major metropolitan or university hospitals, but available conveniently close to home.
What hospitals are you affiliated with?
Meridian Health and Raritan Bay Medical Center.
Are there any surgeries you are specifically known for? What other areas are your “specialties”?
Ani Orthopaedic offers a wide range of care and treatment, including non-surgical and surgical back treatment, minimally invasive surgery, dorsal column stimulators, epidural injections, hand injuries, joint replacement, physical medicine and rehabilitation, knee injuries, physical therapy, ACL reconstruction, radio frequency ablation, scoliosis, spine injuries, sports injuries, trauma and fracture care, work-related injuries, kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty, shoulder injuries, and arthroscopic surgery.
Powered by eDirectory™