- Around Town
- Renaissance Pilates Now Open
- Two River Theatre Annouces 20th Anniversary Season
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - Pauline Poyner
- Ask The Expert - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Ask The Experts: Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Athena Learning Center
- The Guide 2014 - Cosmetic Medic
- The Guide 2014 - Manfredi Auto Group
- Day Tripper - Cowtown Rodeo
- DayTripper: Laurita Vineyards & Winery
- Day Tripper - Bushkill Falls
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - The Endless Summer
- Etc - The Facebook Situation
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Poor Cat Designs
- Holiday Gift Guide - Rosen Decorators
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond County Country Club
- Health Talk
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Health - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health Talk - Asaad H. Samra, MD, FACS - Samra Plastic Surgery
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Jonathan Salon
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Health - The Samra Group
- Flight OF Fancy - The Berbers
- A Model Home - The Tsairisí
- Everything Old is New Again - A Monmouth Beach Classic Shore Colonial Reinvented
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Q&A - T. Dorland Studio at Folio Art Glass
- The Home Gallery - Kitchen and Bath Showroom
- Luxurious, Lavish, and Livable
- Our Picks
- Our Pick: Town and Country Kitchen and Bath
- Our Pick - Chetkin Gallery
- Company Profile - Atlantic Age Management
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Lianne Brock
- People On The Move - Andrew Scher
- Colts Neck Member Of Jack & Jill Monmouth County Chapter
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - One Stop Womenís Health
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Sea Bright Solar
- The Home Guide - S DeCenzo Designs, LLC
- The Home Guide - Creative Kitchens
Company Profile - Ani Orthopaedic Group
Ani Orthopaedic Group
1 Bethany Road, Suite 21, Hazlet NJ
300 Perrine Road, Suite 315, Old Bridge NJ
714 Highway 35, Middletown NJ
Ani Orthopaedic has been serving the central New Jersey community since 1996 and features board certified, fellowship trained orthopaedic, pain management and sports medicine physicians offering advanced techniques and real concern for your family. Ani Orthopaedic has three convenient locations in Hazlet, Old Bridge and Middletown. Patients benefit from a wide range of state-of-the art diagnosis and treatment services, including new digital X-ray. All Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance plans are accepted.
What might a patient feel stands out about your practice that would make them recommend you to family or friends?
From the compassionate voice on the phone the first time you call through your treatment and follow-up, our team is committed to your care and well being. At Ani Orthopaedic, we believe that there is a direct relationship between patient doctor communication and successful patient outcomes. Dr. Ani and the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic take the time to explain treatment in terms patients and their families can understand. Many of our patientís families have also come to us over the years. We have treated everything from children who have suffered from a sports injury to beloved grandparents in need of a joint replacement. Itís been our pleasure to deliver decades of comprehensive and attentive care to the families we serve. At Ani Orthopaedic, we work together for your healthiest future.
What would a referral say about your practice?
A referral would say that the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are the best. They are quick thinking and decisive, so not a moment is wasted when time may be critical due to an accident or injury. Each physician at Ani Orthopaedic will explain diagnostic results in detail to patient or family members. A treatment plan will be created taking into consideration all critical elements. Every question will be answered in terms that the patient or family members can understand. Following treatment or surgery, Dr. Ani or the other physicians at Ani Orthopaedic will follow the patientís progress closely every step of the way through therapy and recovery.
How do you stay current with the new advances in your field?
All of the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are board certified and fellowship trained. Continuing education keeps us abreast of the newest developments in our specialty areas. At Ani Orthopaedic, patients receive the same level of care and treatment found at major metropolitan or university hospitals, but available conveniently close to home.
What hospitals are you affiliated with?
Meridian Health and Raritan Bay Medical Center.
Are there any surgeries you are specifically known for? What other areas are your ďspecialtiesĒ?
Ani Orthopaedic offers a wide range of care and treatment, including non-surgical and surgical back treatment, minimally invasive surgery, dorsal column stimulators, epidural injections, hand injuries, joint replacement, physical medicine and rehabilitation, knee injuries, physical therapy, ACL reconstruction, radio frequency ablation, scoliosis, spine injuries, sports injuries, trauma and fracture care, work-related injuries, kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty, shoulder injuries, and arthroscopic surgery.
Powered by eDirectory™