- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Michael R. DíAgnes
- Ask The Expert - Joe Adelfio of Closettec NJ
- Ask The Expert - Rockwell Dentistry
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Vovo Clinic
- Best Bet - Renaissance Pilates Red Bank
- The Guide 2014 - Signature Design Group
- Day Tripper - Momouth Park
- Day Tripper - Yogi Berra Museum & Learning Center
- Daytripper:The New York Aquarium
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Kukulina Jewelers
- Holiday Gift Guide - Lincroft Village Jewelers
- The Guide 2015 - Ashford & Grace Fine Jewelers
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Patrick Cuozzo
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Health Talk - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Dental
- Health - Maximum Performance Fitness
- Health - Bonavita Laser Centers
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Newsletter Articles
- Colts Neck Resident Co-Chairs Centre State MS Event
- The Home: Town & Country Gallery
- Our Pick - Cortez Cigars
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Central Jersey Pools
- Our Pick - Company Profile - Spine & Pain Centers of NJ and NY
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Wendy Lasater
- People On The Move - Linette Reeman
- James Mullevey Principal With Principles
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Downtown Tile
- The Guide 2014 - Maserati of Central New Jersey
- The Guide 2014 - Redhead Photography
- The Home Guide
- The 2015 Home Guide - ForeverLawn at the Shore
- The Home Guide - AW Eurostile
- The Home - Home Living Furniture
Company Profile - Ani Orthopaedic Group
Ani Orthopaedic Group
1 Bethany Road, Suite 21, Hazlet NJ
300 Perrine Road, Suite 315, Old Bridge NJ
714 Highway 35, Middletown NJ
Ani Orthopaedic has been serving the central New Jersey community since 1996 and features board certified, fellowship trained orthopaedic, pain management and sports medicine physicians offering advanced techniques and real concern for your family. Ani Orthopaedic has three convenient locations in Hazlet, Old Bridge and Middletown. Patients benefit from a wide range of state-of-the art diagnosis and treatment services, including new digital X-ray. All Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance plans are accepted.
What might a patient feel stands out about your practice that would make them recommend you to family or friends?
From the compassionate voice on the phone the first time you call through your treatment and follow-up, our team is committed to your care and well being. At Ani Orthopaedic, we believe that there is a direct relationship between patient doctor communication and successful patient outcomes. Dr. Ani and the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic take the time to explain treatment in terms patients and their families can understand. Many of our patientís families have also come to us over the years. We have treated everything from children who have suffered from a sports injury to beloved grandparents in need of a joint replacement. Itís been our pleasure to deliver decades of comprehensive and attentive care to the families we serve. At Ani Orthopaedic, we work together for your healthiest future.
What would a referral say about your practice?
A referral would say that the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are the best. They are quick thinking and decisive, so not a moment is wasted when time may be critical due to an accident or injury. Each physician at Ani Orthopaedic will explain diagnostic results in detail to patient or family members. A treatment plan will be created taking into consideration all critical elements. Every question will be answered in terms that the patient or family members can understand. Following treatment or surgery, Dr. Ani or the other physicians at Ani Orthopaedic will follow the patientís progress closely every step of the way through therapy and recovery.
How do you stay current with the new advances in your field?
All of the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are board certified and fellowship trained. Continuing education keeps us abreast of the newest developments in our specialty areas. At Ani Orthopaedic, patients receive the same level of care and treatment found at major metropolitan or university hospitals, but available conveniently close to home.
What hospitals are you affiliated with?
Meridian Health and Raritan Bay Medical Center.
Are there any surgeries you are specifically known for? What other areas are your ďspecialtiesĒ?
Ani Orthopaedic offers a wide range of care and treatment, including non-surgical and surgical back treatment, minimally invasive surgery, dorsal column stimulators, epidural injections, hand injuries, joint replacement, physical medicine and rehabilitation, knee injuries, physical therapy, ACL reconstruction, radio frequency ablation, scoliosis, spine injuries, sports injuries, trauma and fracture care, work-related injuries, kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty, shoulder injuries, and arthroscopic surgery.
Powered by eDirectory™