- Around Town
- 5th Annual Cardboard Box City Raises More Than $14,000
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- Voyagers’ Community School Welcomes Dr. Nel Noddings
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Cory Schifter of Casale Jewelers
- Ask The Experts: Dr. John M. Young
- Ask the Experts: Ross Marzarella
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - CheckMate Communications
- The Guide 2014 - Grecian Pools
- The Guide 2015 - Ray Catena Motor Cars
- Cover Story
- Making Headlines - Jim Driscoll
- Jeffrey Citron and David Burke
- Sally Ann Mosey: Little Miss Sunshine
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Day Tripper - Peddlers Village
- Day Tripper - Koziar’s Christmas Village
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Renaissance Pilates Red Bank
- The Guide 2015 - EXIT Realty East Coast - Gerine A. Skamarak
- Gift Guide - Garage Craft Interiors
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Iorio Plastic Surgery and CosMedical Center
- Health Talk - Angelo Pollari KryoLife Staten Island
- Health Talk - Mancini Giuffre Salon and Spa
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Sports Care & Physical Rehabilitation
- Health - Ani Orthopaedic Group
- Health 2014 - Your Smile Sends A Message
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Guide - Ryser's Landscape Supply
- Our Pick: Marlboro Dental Arts, PC
- The Home Gallery - Monmouth St. Tile
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Ideal Tile of Ocean
- Our Pick - Company Profile - Spine & Pain Centers of NJ and NY
- Our Pick - Creative Design Center
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Stu Marcus
- People On The Move - Mary Connell Gaynor
- People On The Move - Sal Guastella
- Summer Guide
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Marshall P. Allegra
- Company Profile - Family Focus Financial Group
- The Guide 2015 - Li Greci's Staaten
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Giglio Builders
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings of Greater NJ
- The Home Guide - Chelsea Kitchen and Bath
Company Profile - Ani Orthopaedic Group
Ani Orthopaedic Group
1 Bethany Road, Suite 21, Hazlet NJ
300 Perrine Road, Suite 315, Old Bridge NJ
714 Highway 35, Middletown NJ
Ani Orthopaedic has been serving the central New Jersey community since 1996 and features board certified, fellowship trained orthopaedic, pain management and sports medicine physicians offering advanced techniques and real concern for your family. Ani Orthopaedic has three convenient locations in Hazlet, Old Bridge and Middletown. Patients benefit from a wide range of state-of-the art diagnosis and treatment services, including new digital X-ray. All Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance plans are accepted.
What might a patient feel stands out about your practice that would make them recommend you to family or friends?
From the compassionate voice on the phone the first time you call through your treatment and follow-up, our team is committed to your care and well being. At Ani Orthopaedic, we believe that there is a direct relationship between patient doctor communication and successful patient outcomes. Dr. Ani and the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic take the time to explain treatment in terms patients and their families can understand. Many of our patient’s families have also come to us over the years. We have treated everything from children who have suffered from a sports injury to beloved grandparents in need of a joint replacement. It’s been our pleasure to deliver decades of comprehensive and attentive care to the families we serve. At Ani Orthopaedic, we work together for your healthiest future.
What would a referral say about your practice?
A referral would say that the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are the best. They are quick thinking and decisive, so not a moment is wasted when time may be critical due to an accident or injury. Each physician at Ani Orthopaedic will explain diagnostic results in detail to patient or family members. A treatment plan will be created taking into consideration all critical elements. Every question will be answered in terms that the patient or family members can understand. Following treatment or surgery, Dr. Ani or the other physicians at Ani Orthopaedic will follow the patient’s progress closely every step of the way through therapy and recovery.
How do you stay current with the new advances in your field?
All of the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are board certified and fellowship trained. Continuing education keeps us abreast of the newest developments in our specialty areas. At Ani Orthopaedic, patients receive the same level of care and treatment found at major metropolitan or university hospitals, but available conveniently close to home.
What hospitals are you affiliated with?
Meridian Health and Raritan Bay Medical Center.
Are there any surgeries you are specifically known for? What other areas are your “specialties”?
Ani Orthopaedic offers a wide range of care and treatment, including non-surgical and surgical back treatment, minimally invasive surgery, dorsal column stimulators, epidural injections, hand injuries, joint replacement, physical medicine and rehabilitation, knee injuries, physical therapy, ACL reconstruction, radio frequency ablation, scoliosis, spine injuries, sports injuries, trauma and fracture care, work-related injuries, kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty, shoulder injuries, and arthroscopic surgery.
Powered by eDirectory™