- Around Town
- Jayne S. Carmody School Dedication
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Hubbard Park Real Estate Becomes Exclusive Leverage Global Partner for Rumson, NJ
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Michael R. DAgnes
- Ask The Expert - Karen Lozner of Karens School of Fashion
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Seasonal World
- The Guide 2015 - CoCo Pari
- Best Bet - John M. Young Jr., DDS
- Cover Story
- Golden Moments - David Goldman
- Dave Scotti - Originality Is The Name of The Game
- Mike Scotti - From the Front Line to the Screen
- Day Tripper - FRENCHTOWN
- Day Tripper - The Staten Island Childrens Museum
- Day Tripper - Central Park
- Oceanfront Restaurants New Wine Program Creates Big Waves in Jersey Shore Wine Scene
- Eat Beat - Antoinette Boulangerie
- Staten Island EatBeat - Arena Steakhouse & Lounge
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Red Bank River Center
- Best Bet - Pinot's Palette
- The Guide 2014 - Moonlight Complements
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Adnan F. Danish, M.D.
- Health Talk - Angelo Pollari KryoLife Staten Island
- Health Talk - Dr. Clifford M. Sales
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2015 - Vein Institute of New Jersey
- Health - Advanced Vascular Solutions
- Health - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - BiroVenus Medical Spa
- Our Pick - Joe Leones
- Our Pick - Ideal Tile of Ocean
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Yvette Bonfiglio
- People On The Move - Mitchell Remig
- Kids On The Move - Brayden Donnelly
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Sea Bright Solar
- The Home Guide - California Closets
- The Home Guide - Energy Aide
Company Profile - Ani Orthopaedic Group
Ani Orthopaedic Group
1 Bethany Road, Suite 21, Hazlet NJ
300 Perrine Road, Suite 315, Old Bridge NJ
714 Highway 35, Middletown NJ
Ani Orthopaedic has been serving the central New Jersey community since 1996 and features board certified, fellowship trained orthopaedic, pain management and sports medicine physicians offering advanced techniques and real concern for your family. Ani Orthopaedic has three convenient locations in Hazlet, Old Bridge and Middletown. Patients benefit from a wide range of state-of-the art diagnosis and treatment services, including new digital X-ray. All Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance plans are accepted.
What might a patient feel stands out about your practice that would make them recommend you to family or friends?
From the compassionate voice on the phone the first time you call through your treatment and follow-up, our team is committed to your care and well being. At Ani Orthopaedic, we believe that there is a direct relationship between patient doctor communication and successful patient outcomes. Dr. Ani and the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic take the time to explain treatment in terms patients and their families can understand. Many of our patients families have also come to us over the years. We have treated everything from children who have suffered from a sports injury to beloved grandparents in need of a joint replacement. Its been our pleasure to deliver decades of comprehensive and attentive care to the families we serve. At Ani Orthopaedic, we work together for your healthiest future.
What would a referral say about your practice?
A referral would say that the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are the best. They are quick thinking and decisive, so not a moment is wasted when time may be critical due to an accident or injury. Each physician at Ani Orthopaedic will explain diagnostic results in detail to patient or family members. A treatment plan will be created taking into consideration all critical elements. Every question will be answered in terms that the patient or family members can understand. Following treatment or surgery, Dr. Ani or the other physicians at Ani Orthopaedic will follow the patients progress closely every step of the way through therapy and recovery.
How do you stay current with the new advances in your field?
All of the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are board certified and fellowship trained. Continuing education keeps us abreast of the newest developments in our specialty areas. At Ani Orthopaedic, patients receive the same level of care and treatment found at major metropolitan or university hospitals, but available conveniently close to home.
What hospitals are you affiliated with?
Meridian Health and Raritan Bay Medical Center.
Are there any surgeries you are specifically known for? What other areas are your specialties?
Ani Orthopaedic offers a wide range of care and treatment, including non-surgical and surgical back treatment, minimally invasive surgery, dorsal column stimulators, epidural injections, hand injuries, joint replacement, physical medicine and rehabilitation, knee injuries, physical therapy, ACL reconstruction, radio frequency ablation, scoliosis, spine injuries, sports injuries, trauma and fracture care, work-related injuries, kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty, shoulder injuries, and arthroscopic surgery.
Powered by eDirectory™