- Around Town
- CNHS - "It's A Wonder Life"
- 5th Annual Cardboard Box City Raises More Than $14,000
- Karens School of Fashion Creates and Collects Donations for Local High School Kids
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Pelican Pool & Ski Center
- Ask The Expert - Wine Academy Superstores
- AskThe Experts - Ranney School
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Mr Paul's Custom Cabinetry
- Best Bet - Capelli's Nursery
- Best Bet - The Rug Mall
- Cover Story
- A Story Like No Other - Jim Nantz
- Acing It All - Michael Lippens
- Feature: Michael DiGiacomo
- Day Tripper - SLEEPY HOLLOW, NEW YORK
- Daytripper: The Lakewood BlueClaws: Exciting Minor League Baseball at the Jersey Shore
- Day Tripper - FRENCHTOWN
- Eats: TEAK Restaurant
- The Monmouth EatBeat - Trinity Restaurant
- Staten Island EatBeat - Chinar On The Island
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - Aspirin...please.
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Decorating Den Interiors
- Gift Guide - Ski Barn
- Best Bet - Craft Master Builders Corp.
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Integrative Health Services at Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health Talk - Angelo Pollari KryoLife Staten Island
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Holiday Buzz - Sights & Sounds of the Season
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Newsletter Articles
- Rich Ideas- Dos and Donts
- Bentley Edison Vehicle Storage Special
- The Home Gallery - Fuda Tile & Marble
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Open Hearts Matchmaking
- Health - Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- Our Pick - European Wax Center Staten Island
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Carl Johnson
- People On The Move: Lianne Brock
- People On The Move - Cheryl Parker
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Manfredi Auto Group
- 2016 Guide - Pelican Shops
- 2016 Guide - Bentley Edison
- The Home Guide
- The Home - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home - Decorating Den Interiors
- The Home Gallery - Distinctive Pools
Company Profile - Ani Orthopaedic Group
Ani Orthopaedic Group
1 Bethany Road, Suite 21, Hazlet NJ
300 Perrine Road, Suite 315, Old Bridge NJ
714 Highway 35, Middletown NJ
Ani Orthopaedic has been serving the central New Jersey community since 1996 and features board certified, fellowship trained orthopaedic, pain management and sports medicine physicians offering advanced techniques and real concern for your family. Ani Orthopaedic has three convenient locations in Hazlet, Old Bridge and Middletown. Patients benefit from a wide range of state-of-the art diagnosis and treatment services, including new digital X-ray. All Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance plans are accepted.
What might a patient feel stands out about your practice that would make them recommend you to family or friends?
From the compassionate voice on the phone the first time you call through your treatment and follow-up, our team is committed to your care and well being. At Ani Orthopaedic, we believe that there is a direct relationship between patient doctor communication and successful patient outcomes. Dr. Ani and the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic take the time to explain treatment in terms patients and their families can understand. Many of our patients families have also come to us over the years. We have treated everything from children who have suffered from a sports injury to beloved grandparents in need of a joint replacement. Its been our pleasure to deliver decades of comprehensive and attentive care to the families we serve. At Ani Orthopaedic, we work together for your healthiest future.
What would a referral say about your practice?
A referral would say that the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are the best. They are quick thinking and decisive, so not a moment is wasted when time may be critical due to an accident or injury. Each physician at Ani Orthopaedic will explain diagnostic results in detail to patient or family members. A treatment plan will be created taking into consideration all critical elements. Every question will be answered in terms that the patient or family members can understand. Following treatment or surgery, Dr. Ani or the other physicians at Ani Orthopaedic will follow the patients progress closely every step of the way through therapy and recovery.
How do you stay current with the new advances in your field?
All of the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are board certified and fellowship trained. Continuing education keeps us abreast of the newest developments in our specialty areas. At Ani Orthopaedic, patients receive the same level of care and treatment found at major metropolitan or university hospitals, but available conveniently close to home.
What hospitals are you affiliated with?
Meridian Health and Raritan Bay Medical Center.
Are there any surgeries you are specifically known for? What other areas are your specialties?
Ani Orthopaedic offers a wide range of care and treatment, including non-surgical and surgical back treatment, minimally invasive surgery, dorsal column stimulators, epidural injections, hand injuries, joint replacement, physical medicine and rehabilitation, knee injuries, physical therapy, ACL reconstruction, radio frequency ablation, scoliosis, spine injuries, sports injuries, trauma and fracture care, work-related injuries, kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty, shoulder injuries, and arthroscopic surgery.
Powered by eDirectory™