- Around Town
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Twin Brook Golf Center
- Big Game Day Party at the Tiki Bar at Driftwood
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Pelican Pool & Ski Center
- Ask The Experts: Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- AskThe Expert - Pauline Poyner
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Top Line Appliance Center
- The Guide 2015 - Vovo Clinic
- The Guide 2015 - Home Living Furniture
- Cover Story
- Loud & Clear - Jim Hickey
- Barry Habib - Creative Entrepreneur
- Jersey Boy - Jim Florentine
- DayTripper: New Hope, Pennsylvania
- Day Tripper - Peddlers Village
- DayTripper: Laurita Vineyards & Winery
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Michael Ginsberg
- Health Talk - Dr. Clifford M. Sales
- Health Talk - Dr. Patrick Cuozzo
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Aroma Skin Care & Day Spa
- Health - AMI - Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health - StudioSpin+
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- River Living - The Scharers
- A Big House That Lives Small - Garofolo
- By the Bright Sea The Sanzens
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Monmouth St Tile
- A Country Estate: The Mullaneys'
- The Home: Energy Saving Tips - Airtight Insulation
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Male Ego Barber Spas
- Our Pick - Open Hearts Matchmaking
- Our Pick - The Goddard School
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Elizabeth Shea Arthur
- People on the Move: Rabbi Shira Stern
- People On The Move - Bill Mack
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Ray Catena Maserati
- The Guide 2015 - St. George Theatre
- The Guide 2015 - Tom Rostron Co. Inc.Heating & Air Conditioning
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - triSpace interiors
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings of Greater NJ
- The Home Guide - Top Line Appliance Center
Company Profile - Ani Orthopaedic Group
Ani Orthopaedic Group
1 Bethany Road, Suite 21, Hazlet NJ
300 Perrine Road, Suite 315, Old Bridge NJ
714 Highway 35, Middletown NJ
Ani Orthopaedic has been serving the central New Jersey community since 1996 and features board certified, fellowship trained orthopaedic, pain management and sports medicine physicians offering advanced techniques and real concern for your family. Ani Orthopaedic has three convenient locations in Hazlet, Old Bridge and Middletown. Patients benefit from a wide range of state-of-the art diagnosis and treatment services, including new digital X-ray. All Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance plans are accepted.
What might a patient feel stands out about your practice that would make them recommend you to family or friends?
From the compassionate voice on the phone the first time you call through your treatment and follow-up, our team is committed to your care and well being. At Ani Orthopaedic, we believe that there is a direct relationship between patient doctor communication and successful patient outcomes. Dr. Ani and the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic take the time to explain treatment in terms patients and their families can understand. Many of our patient’s families have also come to us over the years. We have treated everything from children who have suffered from a sports injury to beloved grandparents in need of a joint replacement. It’s been our pleasure to deliver decades of comprehensive and attentive care to the families we serve. At Ani Orthopaedic, we work together for your healthiest future.
What would a referral say about your practice?
A referral would say that the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are the best. They are quick thinking and decisive, so not a moment is wasted when time may be critical due to an accident or injury. Each physician at Ani Orthopaedic will explain diagnostic results in detail to patient or family members. A treatment plan will be created taking into consideration all critical elements. Every question will be answered in terms that the patient or family members can understand. Following treatment or surgery, Dr. Ani or the other physicians at Ani Orthopaedic will follow the patient’s progress closely every step of the way through therapy and recovery.
How do you stay current with the new advances in your field?
All of the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are board certified and fellowship trained. Continuing education keeps us abreast of the newest developments in our specialty areas. At Ani Orthopaedic, patients receive the same level of care and treatment found at major metropolitan or university hospitals, but available conveniently close to home.
What hospitals are you affiliated with?
Meridian Health and Raritan Bay Medical Center.
Are there any surgeries you are specifically known for? What other areas are your “specialties”?
Ani Orthopaedic offers a wide range of care and treatment, including non-surgical and surgical back treatment, minimally invasive surgery, dorsal column stimulators, epidural injections, hand injuries, joint replacement, physical medicine and rehabilitation, knee injuries, physical therapy, ACL reconstruction, radio frequency ablation, scoliosis, spine injuries, sports injuries, trauma and fracture care, work-related injuries, kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty, shoulder injuries, and arthroscopic surgery.
Powered by eDirectory™