- Around Town
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Jason C. Frazzano, Esq.
- Ask The Expert - Dr. William Ziegler
- AskThe Experts - Ranney School
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Angelinaís Ristorante
- The Guide 2015 - Decorating Den Interiors
- Best Bet - Tab Ramos Sports Center
- Day Tripper - The Appalachian Trail
- Daytripper: The Lakewood BlueClaws: Exciting Minor League Baseball at the Jersey Shore
- Day Tripper - Atlantic City
- Fall Guide
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Home Theatre Connection Presents Party Flicks
- Gift Guide - AW Eurostile
- The Guide 2014 - Monmouth Street Tile
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - GENESIS Fertility and Reproductive Medicine
- Health Talk - Dr. Clifford M. Sales
- AMI Womenís Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - The Dermatology Center
- Health - IVF New Jersey
- Health - Spine and Pain Centers
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Best Bet - David Burkeís Fromagerie
- Easy Living On A Grand Scale - Alyson and Keith Arnott
- It's All in the Details
- An International Flair - Govil
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Steven A. Morgan, M.D.,F.A.C.O.G.
- Our Pick - The Center for Aesthetic Medicine
- Company Profile - Surround Sound
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Karen Ginty
- People On The Move - Daniel J. Messina
- People On The Move: Tom Martini
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Sam Vera Restaurant
- Our Pick - Quality Healthcare & Wellness Center
- The Guide 2014 - We Got Lites
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Rodmanís Building Inc.
- The Home Guide - T. Dorland Studio at Folio Art Glass
- The Home Guide - Carpets With A Twist
Company Profile - Ani Orthopaedic Group
Ani Orthopaedic Group
1 Bethany Road, Suite 21, Hazlet NJ
300 Perrine Road, Suite 315, Old Bridge NJ
714 Highway 35, Middletown NJ
Ani Orthopaedic has been serving the central New Jersey community since 1996 and features board certified, fellowship trained orthopaedic, pain management and sports medicine physicians offering advanced techniques and real concern for your family. Ani Orthopaedic has three convenient locations in Hazlet, Old Bridge and Middletown. Patients benefit from a wide range of state-of-the art diagnosis and treatment services, including new digital X-ray. All Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance plans are accepted.
What might a patient feel stands out about your practice that would make them recommend you to family or friends?
From the compassionate voice on the phone the first time you call through your treatment and follow-up, our team is committed to your care and well being. At Ani Orthopaedic, we believe that there is a direct relationship between patient doctor communication and successful patient outcomes. Dr. Ani and the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic take the time to explain treatment in terms patients and their families can understand. Many of our patientís families have also come to us over the years. We have treated everything from children who have suffered from a sports injury to beloved grandparents in need of a joint replacement. Itís been our pleasure to deliver decades of comprehensive and attentive care to the families we serve. At Ani Orthopaedic, we work together for your healthiest future.
What would a referral say about your practice?
A referral would say that the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are the best. They are quick thinking and decisive, so not a moment is wasted when time may be critical due to an accident or injury. Each physician at Ani Orthopaedic will explain diagnostic results in detail to patient or family members. A treatment plan will be created taking into consideration all critical elements. Every question will be answered in terms that the patient or family members can understand. Following treatment or surgery, Dr. Ani or the other physicians at Ani Orthopaedic will follow the patientís progress closely every step of the way through therapy and recovery.
How do you stay current with the new advances in your field?
All of the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are board certified and fellowship trained. Continuing education keeps us abreast of the newest developments in our specialty areas. At Ani Orthopaedic, patients receive the same level of care and treatment found at major metropolitan or university hospitals, but available conveniently close to home.
What hospitals are you affiliated with?
Meridian Health and Raritan Bay Medical Center.
Are there any surgeries you are specifically known for? What other areas are your ďspecialtiesĒ?
Ani Orthopaedic offers a wide range of care and treatment, including non-surgical and surgical back treatment, minimally invasive surgery, dorsal column stimulators, epidural injections, hand injuries, joint replacement, physical medicine and rehabilitation, knee injuries, physical therapy, ACL reconstruction, radio frequency ablation, scoliosis, spine injuries, sports injuries, trauma and fracture care, work-related injuries, kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty, shoulder injuries, and arthroscopic surgery.
Powered by eDirectory™