- Ask The Experts
- Cynthia Salter-Lewis, MD, ReNew Med-Spa and Cosmetic Laser Center
- Ask The Expert - Karen Lozner of Karenís School of Fashion
- Ask The Experts: Dr. Manolis G. Manolakakis
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - The Grove at Shrewsbury
- The Guide 2015 - Town & Country Kitchen & Bath
- The Guide 2015 - The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center
- Cover Story
- Captain David Harrison - Defending From The Jersey Shore
- Racing Royalty - Joe Bongiorno
- John Green - ABC News Award-Winning Producer
- Day Tripper - Insectropolis
- Day Tripper - The Appalachian Trail
- Daytripper: Hunter Mountain
- Staten Island EatBeat - Arena Steakhouse & Lounge
- Staten Island EatBeat - Maxís Es-Ca
- Eats: The Colts Neck Inn
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Ski Barn
- Gift Guide - Posch Clothing & Accessories
- The Guide 2013 - The Couture Exchange
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Allen Morgan Fertility and Reproductive Medicine
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Health Talk - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health Talk - Asaad H. Samra, MD, FACS - Samra Plastic Surgery
- Health - Vincent Camarda, D.D.S., P.A.
- Health Talk - Iorio Plastic Surgery and CosMedical Center
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Best Bet - David Burkeís Fromagerie
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Living in Colts Neck
- Feels Like Home
- It's All in the Details
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club - In A League of Their Own
- Parker Family Health Center Named Beneficiary
- The Home - Cabitron
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Cabinet Logistics LLC
- Health - Spine and Pain Centers
- Our Pick - Giglio Builders LLC
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Kendall Valentin
- People on the Move: Karen Ginty
- People On The Move - Sam Fieramosca
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Rosen Decorators
- The Guide 2014 - Brielle Cyclery
- The Guide 2013 - Undici
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Joey Dís
- Best Bet - Community Appliance
- The Home Guide - Four Seasonsģ Sunrooms
Company Profile - Ani Orthopaedic Group
Ani Orthopaedic Group
1 Bethany Road, Suite 21, Hazlet NJ
300 Perrine Road, Suite 315, Old Bridge NJ
714 Highway 35, Middletown NJ
Ani Orthopaedic has been serving the central New Jersey community since 1996 and features board certified, fellowship trained orthopaedic, pain management and sports medicine physicians offering advanced techniques and real concern for your family. Ani Orthopaedic has three convenient locations in Hazlet, Old Bridge and Middletown. Patients benefit from a wide range of state-of-the art diagnosis and treatment services, including new digital X-ray. All Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance plans are accepted.
What might a patient feel stands out about your practice that would make them recommend you to family or friends?
From the compassionate voice on the phone the first time you call through your treatment and follow-up, our team is committed to your care and well being. At Ani Orthopaedic, we believe that there is a direct relationship between patient doctor communication and successful patient outcomes. Dr. Ani and the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic take the time to explain treatment in terms patients and their families can understand. Many of our patientís families have also come to us over the years. We have treated everything from children who have suffered from a sports injury to beloved grandparents in need of a joint replacement. Itís been our pleasure to deliver decades of comprehensive and attentive care to the families we serve. At Ani Orthopaedic, we work together for your healthiest future.
What would a referral say about your practice?
A referral would say that the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are the best. They are quick thinking and decisive, so not a moment is wasted when time may be critical due to an accident or injury. Each physician at Ani Orthopaedic will explain diagnostic results in detail to patient or family members. A treatment plan will be created taking into consideration all critical elements. Every question will be answered in terms that the patient or family members can understand. Following treatment or surgery, Dr. Ani or the other physicians at Ani Orthopaedic will follow the patientís progress closely every step of the way through therapy and recovery.
How do you stay current with the new advances in your field?
All of the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are board certified and fellowship trained. Continuing education keeps us abreast of the newest developments in our specialty areas. At Ani Orthopaedic, patients receive the same level of care and treatment found at major metropolitan or university hospitals, but available conveniently close to home.
What hospitals are you affiliated with?
Meridian Health and Raritan Bay Medical Center.
Are there any surgeries you are specifically known for? What other areas are your ďspecialtiesĒ?
Ani Orthopaedic offers a wide range of care and treatment, including non-surgical and surgical back treatment, minimally invasive surgery, dorsal column stimulators, epidural injections, hand injuries, joint replacement, physical medicine and rehabilitation, knee injuries, physical therapy, ACL reconstruction, radio frequency ablation, scoliosis, spine injuries, sports injuries, trauma and fracture care, work-related injuries, kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty, shoulder injuries, and arthroscopic surgery.
Powered by eDirectory™