- Around Town
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - John Kling Custom Homes
- Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
- Ask The Expert - Carolyn Welsh
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Lifestyles Medical
- The Guide 2014 - Casale Jewelers
- Best Bet - John M. Young Jr., DDS
- Cover Story
- A Quest for the Unknown
- Kim Guadagno - New Jersey's First Lieutenant Governor
- Felicia Stoler: Spreading Health With A Little TLC
- DayTripper: NJ Vietnam Veteran's Memorial
- Staten Island Fun Facts
- Day Tripper - Atlantic City
- Eat Beat - Puglia of Red Bank
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- Eats: Twin Lights Bakery Cafe
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Health Talk
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- Health - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Dr. Louis B. Conte
- Health - FOGLIA Skincare and Waxing Studio
- HWB 2014 - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Living in Colts Neck
- Montrose Schoolhouse
- La Bella Vita!
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- Spotlight - Kitchens by Torrone
- Eagle Oaks Country Club Hosts Honor Day
- Weigh In - What is the worst gift you ever received?
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Two River Engineering
- Our Pick - New Reflections Plastic Surgery
- Our Pick - Elite Martial Arts Academy
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Pete Davidson
- People On The Move: Kevin O’Malley
- People on the Move: Lieutenant Ross Licitra
- Summer Guide
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Cuozzo Orthodontics
- The Guide 2014 - Red White & Blue Contracting
- The Guide 2014 - Architects Studio Inc. Northeast
- The Home Guide
- The Home - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home Guide - S DeCenzo Designs, LLC
- The Home Guide - ACD Custom Granite
Company Profile - Ani Orthopaedic Group
Ani Orthopaedic Group
1 Bethany Road, Suite 21, Hazlet NJ
300 Perrine Road, Suite 315, Old Bridge NJ
714 Highway 35, Middletown NJ
Ani Orthopaedic has been serving the central New Jersey community since 1996 and features board certified, fellowship trained orthopaedic, pain management and sports medicine physicians offering advanced techniques and real concern for your family. Ani Orthopaedic has three convenient locations in Hazlet, Old Bridge and Middletown. Patients benefit from a wide range of state-of-the art diagnosis and treatment services, including new digital X-ray. All Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance plans are accepted.
What might a patient feel stands out about your practice that would make them recommend you to family or friends?
From the compassionate voice on the phone the first time you call through your treatment and follow-up, our team is committed to your care and well being. At Ani Orthopaedic, we believe that there is a direct relationship between patient doctor communication and successful patient outcomes. Dr. Ani and the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic take the time to explain treatment in terms patients and their families can understand. Many of our patient’s families have also come to us over the years. We have treated everything from children who have suffered from a sports injury to beloved grandparents in need of a joint replacement. It’s been our pleasure to deliver decades of comprehensive and attentive care to the families we serve. At Ani Orthopaedic, we work together for your healthiest future.
What would a referral say about your practice?
A referral would say that the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are the best. They are quick thinking and decisive, so not a moment is wasted when time may be critical due to an accident or injury. Each physician at Ani Orthopaedic will explain diagnostic results in detail to patient or family members. A treatment plan will be created taking into consideration all critical elements. Every question will be answered in terms that the patient or family members can understand. Following treatment or surgery, Dr. Ani or the other physicians at Ani Orthopaedic will follow the patient’s progress closely every step of the way through therapy and recovery.
How do you stay current with the new advances in your field?
All of the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are board certified and fellowship trained. Continuing education keeps us abreast of the newest developments in our specialty areas. At Ani Orthopaedic, patients receive the same level of care and treatment found at major metropolitan or university hospitals, but available conveniently close to home.
What hospitals are you affiliated with?
Meridian Health and Raritan Bay Medical Center.
Are there any surgeries you are specifically known for? What other areas are your “specialties”?
Ani Orthopaedic offers a wide range of care and treatment, including non-surgical and surgical back treatment, minimally invasive surgery, dorsal column stimulators, epidural injections, hand injuries, joint replacement, physical medicine and rehabilitation, knee injuries, physical therapy, ACL reconstruction, radio frequency ablation, scoliosis, spine injuries, sports injuries, trauma and fracture care, work-related injuries, kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty, shoulder injuries, and arthroscopic surgery.
Powered by eDirectory™