- Around Town
- 12th Annual AMI Foundation Golf Classic
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Experts - Lawrence Durso
- Ask The Expert - Alexandra Freer
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market: Frank Luccarelli
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Homeclick Lighting
- The Guide 2014 - Grecian Pools
- Best Bet - John M. Young Jr., DDS
- Cover Story
- George Joynson: History Detective
- The Art of Fencing with Thomas Hearne
- Pete Harnisch - Bringing It Home
- Day Tripper - New York City for the Holidays
- Day Tripper - Mystic Seaport
- Day Tripper - The Staten Island Children’s Museum
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Undici
- Best Bet - Modern Elegance Kitchen & Bath Studio
- Gift Guide - Vein Center for Women, P.C.
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Ragui Sadek MD FACS
- Health Talk - European Wax Center
- Health Talk - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Newsletter Articles
- A Country Estate: The Mullaneys'
- The Home - Dulce Feito-Daly
- The Home - Visual Impact Decorating Gallery
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Teak Restaurant
- Our Pick: Monmouth Beach Plantation Shutters
- Our Pick - Tommy’s Coal Fired Pizza
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Ralph Blumenthal
- People On The Move: Jill McCracken
- Brad Greenberg - Caretaker For A Town
- Summer Guide
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Brock Farms
- The Guide 2014 - Red Bank Sleep Shoppe
- The Guide 2014 - Gold Coast Cadillac
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Energy Aide
- The Home Guide - Vizzini & Company
- The Home Guide - Colts Neck Manor House
Company Profile - Ani Orthopaedic Group
Ani Orthopaedic Group
1 Bethany Road, Suite 21, Hazlet NJ
300 Perrine Road, Suite 315, Old Bridge NJ
714 Highway 35, Middletown NJ
Ani Orthopaedic has been serving the central New Jersey community since 1996 and features board certified, fellowship trained orthopaedic, pain management and sports medicine physicians offering advanced techniques and real concern for your family. Ani Orthopaedic has three convenient locations in Hazlet, Old Bridge and Middletown. Patients benefit from a wide range of state-of-the art diagnosis and treatment services, including new digital X-ray. All Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance plans are accepted.
What might a patient feel stands out about your practice that would make them recommend you to family or friends?
From the compassionate voice on the phone the first time you call through your treatment and follow-up, our team is committed to your care and well being. At Ani Orthopaedic, we believe that there is a direct relationship between patient doctor communication and successful patient outcomes. Dr. Ani and the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic take the time to explain treatment in terms patients and their families can understand. Many of our patient’s families have also come to us over the years. We have treated everything from children who have suffered from a sports injury to beloved grandparents in need of a joint replacement. It’s been our pleasure to deliver decades of comprehensive and attentive care to the families we serve. At Ani Orthopaedic, we work together for your healthiest future.
What would a referral say about your practice?
A referral would say that the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are the best. They are quick thinking and decisive, so not a moment is wasted when time may be critical due to an accident or injury. Each physician at Ani Orthopaedic will explain diagnostic results in detail to patient or family members. A treatment plan will be created taking into consideration all critical elements. Every question will be answered in terms that the patient or family members can understand. Following treatment or surgery, Dr. Ani or the other physicians at Ani Orthopaedic will follow the patient’s progress closely every step of the way through therapy and recovery.
How do you stay current with the new advances in your field?
All of the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are board certified and fellowship trained. Continuing education keeps us abreast of the newest developments in our specialty areas. At Ani Orthopaedic, patients receive the same level of care and treatment found at major metropolitan or university hospitals, but available conveniently close to home.
What hospitals are you affiliated with?
Meridian Health and Raritan Bay Medical Center.
Are there any surgeries you are specifically known for? What other areas are your “specialties”?
Ani Orthopaedic offers a wide range of care and treatment, including non-surgical and surgical back treatment, minimally invasive surgery, dorsal column stimulators, epidural injections, hand injuries, joint replacement, physical medicine and rehabilitation, knee injuries, physical therapy, ACL reconstruction, radio frequency ablation, scoliosis, spine injuries, sports injuries, trauma and fracture care, work-related injuries, kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty, shoulder injuries, and arthroscopic surgery.
Powered by eDirectory™