- Around Town
- Holiday Buzz: Out & About in NYC & PHL
- Snug Harbor Cultural Center & Botanical Garden
- Sickles Market - What to Do in the Garden in August
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert: John Beurskens
- Ask The Expert - Pelican Pool & Ski Center
- Ask The Expert - Michael R. DAgnes
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Staten Island Furrier
- Best Bet - United Lacrosse
- Best Bet - Decorating Den Interiors
- Cover Story
- Paul Pilcz - Marlboro's Gleek
- Leader of the Pack - Lt. Colonel James Sfayer
- Peter Criss - Nine Lives & Counting
- Day Tripper - Sterling Hill Mining Museum
- Day Tripper - Koziars Christmas Village
- Day Tripper - Mountain Creek Resort
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Gift Guide
- The 2015 Home Guide - ForeverLawn at the Shore
- Best Bet - BuildersGeneral
- Gift Guide - New Reflections
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Rockwell Dentistry
- Health Talk - Mancini Giuffre Salon and Spa
- Health Talk - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Our Pick - Vein Institute at The Cardiovascular Care Group
- Bayshore Community Health Services
- ProFysio Physical Therapy
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Living in Colts Neck
- Impeccable Style
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- All The Pretty Horses
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Q&A - H2O Bath & Kitchen Elegance: Bathroom Renovation
- Dr. Peter Staats - Physician of the Year
- Our Pick Parallel Architectural Group
- Our Picks
- Our Picks - Visual Impact Decorating
- Health - Elevate Yoga
- Our Pick - Richmond University Medical Center
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Terry and Faye Zealand
- Valerie Niess - Raising Environmental And Political Awareness
- People On The Move - Rabbi Donald Weber
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Gateway National Park at Sandy Hook
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Womens Health
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Above
- The Guide 2015 - Annas Italian Kitchen
- The Guide 2014 - Cosmetic Medic
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Oasis Backyard Farms
- The Home - Decorating Den Interiors
- The Home Guide - Sea Bright Solar
Company Profile - Ani Orthopaedic Group
Ani Orthopaedic Group
1 Bethany Road, Suite 21, Hazlet NJ
300 Perrine Road, Suite 315, Old Bridge NJ
714 Highway 35, Middletown NJ
Ani Orthopaedic has been serving the central New Jersey community since 1996 and features board certified, fellowship trained orthopaedic, pain management and sports medicine physicians offering advanced techniques and real concern for your family. Ani Orthopaedic has three convenient locations in Hazlet, Old Bridge and Middletown. Patients benefit from a wide range of state-of-the art diagnosis and treatment services, including new digital X-ray. All Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance plans are accepted.
What might a patient feel stands out about your practice that would make them recommend you to family or friends?
From the compassionate voice on the phone the first time you call through your treatment and follow-up, our team is committed to your care and well being. At Ani Orthopaedic, we believe that there is a direct relationship between patient doctor communication and successful patient outcomes. Dr. Ani and the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic take the time to explain treatment in terms patients and their families can understand. Many of our patients families have also come to us over the years. We have treated everything from children who have suffered from a sports injury to beloved grandparents in need of a joint replacement. Its been our pleasure to deliver decades of comprehensive and attentive care to the families we serve. At Ani Orthopaedic, we work together for your healthiest future.
What would a referral say about your practice?
A referral would say that the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are the best. They are quick thinking and decisive, so not a moment is wasted when time may be critical due to an accident or injury. Each physician at Ani Orthopaedic will explain diagnostic results in detail to patient or family members. A treatment plan will be created taking into consideration all critical elements. Every question will be answered in terms that the patient or family members can understand. Following treatment or surgery, Dr. Ani or the other physicians at Ani Orthopaedic will follow the patients progress closely every step of the way through therapy and recovery.
How do you stay current with the new advances in your field?
All of the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are board certified and fellowship trained. Continuing education keeps us abreast of the newest developments in our specialty areas. At Ani Orthopaedic, patients receive the same level of care and treatment found at major metropolitan or university hospitals, but available conveniently close to home.
What hospitals are you affiliated with?
Meridian Health and Raritan Bay Medical Center.
Are there any surgeries you are specifically known for? What other areas are your specialties?
Ani Orthopaedic offers a wide range of care and treatment, including non-surgical and surgical back treatment, minimally invasive surgery, dorsal column stimulators, epidural injections, hand injuries, joint replacement, physical medicine and rehabilitation, knee injuries, physical therapy, ACL reconstruction, radio frequency ablation, scoliosis, spine injuries, sports injuries, trauma and fracture care, work-related injuries, kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty, shoulder injuries, and arthroscopic surgery.
Powered by eDirectory™