- Around Town
- 2012 Meridian Health Foundation Gala Success
- The Atlantic Fencing Academy Announces District Winners
- Relief News
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: John M. Taylor
- Ask The Expert - Brock Farms
- Cynthia Salter-Lewis, MD, ReNew Med-Spa and Cosmetic Laser Center
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Buyers Guide 2011-2012
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Two River Theater Company
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - The Skin Spa
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Elite Martial Arts Academy
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Day Tripper - Old Barracks Museum
- DayTripper: Historical Village at Allaire
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide: Brock Farms
- Gift Guide - Central Jersey Pools
- Gift Guide - Fred Astaire Dance Studio
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- Health Talk - Lori S. Gormley, M.D.
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Vincent Camarda, D.D.S., P.A.
- Health - Caroline Glicksman, MD
- Bayshore Community Health Services
- Following the Natural Progression - The Edelman Family
- On Water's Edge - The Boyle House
- A Diamond in the Rough - Habib
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- All The Pretty Horses
- La Bella Vita!
- Newsletter Articles
- The Time to End It Is NOW!
- Health - DeForte Dentistry
- 2012 Meridian Health Foundation Gala Success
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Advanced Body Rehab
- Company Profile - Clothing & Style Consulting
- Dr. Eric LeBlanc, DMD
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Dr. Tricia Gilbert
- Brad Greenberg - Caretaker For A Town
- Canine on the Move: The Therapy Dog
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Cozmo's Heir Color & Design Studio
- The Guide 2013 - Undici
- The Guide 2013 - Anna's Italian Kitchen
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings of Greater NJ
- The Home Guide - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home Guide - Brock Farms
Company Profile - Ani Orthopaedic Group
Ani Orthopaedic Group
1 Bethany Road, Suite 21, Hazlet NJ
300 Perrine Road, Suite 315, Old Bridge NJ
714 Highway 35, Middletown NJ
Ani Orthopaedic has been serving the central New Jersey community since 1996 and features board certified, fellowship trained orthopaedic, pain management and sports medicine physicians offering advanced techniques and real concern for your family. Ani Orthopaedic has three convenient locations in Hazlet, Old Bridge and Middletown. Patients benefit from a wide range of state-of-the art diagnosis and treatment services, including new digital X-ray. All Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance plans are accepted.
What might a patient feel stands out about your practice that would make them recommend you to family or friends?
From the compassionate voice on the phone the first time you call through your treatment and follow-up, our team is committed to your care and well being. At Ani Orthopaedic, we believe that there is a direct relationship between patient doctor communication and successful patient outcomes. Dr. Ani and the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic take the time to explain treatment in terms patients and their families can understand. Many of our patient’s families have also come to us over the years. We have treated everything from children who have suffered from a sports injury to beloved grandparents in need of a joint replacement. It’s been our pleasure to deliver decades of comprehensive and attentive care to the families we serve. At Ani Orthopaedic, we work together for your healthiest future.
What would a referral say about your practice?
A referral would say that the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are the best. They are quick thinking and decisive, so not a moment is wasted when time may be critical due to an accident or injury. Each physician at Ani Orthopaedic will explain diagnostic results in detail to patient or family members. A treatment plan will be created taking into consideration all critical elements. Every question will be answered in terms that the patient or family members can understand. Following treatment or surgery, Dr. Ani or the other physicians at Ani Orthopaedic will follow the patient’s progress closely every step of the way through therapy and recovery.
How do you stay current with the new advances in your field?
All of the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are board certified and fellowship trained. Continuing education keeps us abreast of the newest developments in our specialty areas. At Ani Orthopaedic, patients receive the same level of care and treatment found at major metropolitan or university hospitals, but available conveniently close to home.
What hospitals are you affiliated with?
Meridian Health and Raritan Bay Medical Center.
Are there any surgeries you are specifically known for? What other areas are your “specialties”?
Ani Orthopaedic offers a wide range of care and treatment, including non-surgical and surgical back treatment, minimally invasive surgery, dorsal column stimulators, epidural injections, hand injuries, joint replacement, physical medicine and rehabilitation, knee injuries, physical therapy, ACL reconstruction, radio frequency ablation, scoliosis, spine injuries, sports injuries, trauma and fracture care, work-related injuries, kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty, shoulder injuries, and arthroscopic surgery.
Powered by eDirectory™