- Around Town
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- Staten Island Fun Facts
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Ask The Experts
- Ask the Experts: Vincent J Puma
- Ask The Expert - Jason C. Frazzano, Esq.
- Ask The Expert - Mathnasium® of Marlboro
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Town & Country Kitchen & Bath
- The Guide 2015 - Grand Design Doors
- The Guide 2015 - Red Bank River Center
- Day Tripper - Central Park
- Day Tripper: Grounds For Sculpture
- Day Tripper: Crayola Factory
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Fall Guide 2014 - Museums
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Cruise Holidays of Marlboro
- Best Bet - John M. Young Jr., DDS
- Best Bet - NY Chiropractic & Physical Therapy
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- Health Talk - New Reflections Plastic Surgery
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Brock Farms
- Health - Caring for our Seniors
- Health Talk - Dr. Clifford M. Sales
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- The Node Family
- A Grand Home for Living - Harris
- Living History On A Gentleman's Farm - The Griswolds
- Newsletter Articles
- Eats: Mumford's Culinary Center
- The Home - Sheila Rich
- Eats: Twin Lights Bakery Cafe
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Linette Reeman
- People On The Move - Victoria Masters
- People On The Move - Daniel J. Messina
- Summer Guide
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Ink Couture NYC
- The Guide 2015 - Richmond University Medical Center
- The Guide 2014 - Massage Envy Spa
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - triSpace interiors
- The Home Guide - Custom Granite Fabrications
- The Home - Oasis Backyard Farms
Company Profile - Ani Orthopaedic Group
Ani Orthopaedic Group
1 Bethany Road, Suite 21, Hazlet NJ
300 Perrine Road, Suite 315, Old Bridge NJ
714 Highway 35, Middletown NJ
Ani Orthopaedic has been serving the central New Jersey community since 1996 and features board certified, fellowship trained orthopaedic, pain management and sports medicine physicians offering advanced techniques and real concern for your family. Ani Orthopaedic has three convenient locations in Hazlet, Old Bridge and Middletown. Patients benefit from a wide range of state-of-the art diagnosis and treatment services, including new digital X-ray. All Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance plans are accepted.
What might a patient feel stands out about your practice that would make them recommend you to family or friends?
From the compassionate voice on the phone the first time you call through your treatment and follow-up, our team is committed to your care and well being. At Ani Orthopaedic, we believe that there is a direct relationship between patient doctor communication and successful patient outcomes. Dr. Ani and the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic take the time to explain treatment in terms patients and their families can understand. Many of our patient’s families have also come to us over the years. We have treated everything from children who have suffered from a sports injury to beloved grandparents in need of a joint replacement. It’s been our pleasure to deliver decades of comprehensive and attentive care to the families we serve. At Ani Orthopaedic, we work together for your healthiest future.
What would a referral say about your practice?
A referral would say that the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are the best. They are quick thinking and decisive, so not a moment is wasted when time may be critical due to an accident or injury. Each physician at Ani Orthopaedic will explain diagnostic results in detail to patient or family members. A treatment plan will be created taking into consideration all critical elements. Every question will be answered in terms that the patient or family members can understand. Following treatment or surgery, Dr. Ani or the other physicians at Ani Orthopaedic will follow the patient’s progress closely every step of the way through therapy and recovery.
How do you stay current with the new advances in your field?
All of the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are board certified and fellowship trained. Continuing education keeps us abreast of the newest developments in our specialty areas. At Ani Orthopaedic, patients receive the same level of care and treatment found at major metropolitan or university hospitals, but available conveniently close to home.
What hospitals are you affiliated with?
Meridian Health and Raritan Bay Medical Center.
Are there any surgeries you are specifically known for? What other areas are your “specialties”?
Ani Orthopaedic offers a wide range of care and treatment, including non-surgical and surgical back treatment, minimally invasive surgery, dorsal column stimulators, epidural injections, hand injuries, joint replacement, physical medicine and rehabilitation, knee injuries, physical therapy, ACL reconstruction, radio frequency ablation, scoliosis, spine injuries, sports injuries, trauma and fracture care, work-related injuries, kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty, shoulder injuries, and arthroscopic surgery.
Powered by eDirectory™