- Around Town
- Learning Express Toys Partners with Local Teachers, Schools
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- The Rumson Country Day School Announces New Head of Lower School
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - Jack Giglio
- Ask The Expert - Wine Academy Superstores
- Ask The Expert - Mathnasium of Marlboro
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - John M. Young Jr., DDS
- The Guide 2015 - George Wall Ford Lincoln
- The Guide 2014 - Paramount Oral Surgery
- Day Tripper - New York City for the Holidays
- Day Tripper - The Appalachian Trail
- Day Tripper - Snug Harbor
- Oceanfront Restaurants New Wine Program Creates Big Waves in Jersey Shore Wine Scene
- Monmouth EatBeat - Beach Tavern Restaurant
- Eats: Local Smoke BBQ
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Health Talk
- Health - Advanced Surgical Health Associates
- Health Blog - CareOne at King James
- Health Talk - Falguni Patel, MD
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health Talk - Dr. Clifford M. Sales
- Health - Bear Brook Commons Dental Group
- Joslin Diabetes Center, Affliate at Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Eat Beat - Holiday Buzz: Dining Out for the Holidays
- Holiday Buzz: Out & About in NYC & PHL
- Streat Beat - Who Would You Invite To Dinner?
- Designed for Living, A Couple that Decorates Together Stays Together
- The Urbanski Home
- Pretty as a Picture
- Living in Colts Neck
- Montrose Schoolhouse
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- All The Pretty Horses
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - EcoSystems Fence Co
- JMH Home Design Consultants - Gallery
- Eats: Twin Lights Bakery Cafe
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Sandy Hook Yacht Sales
- Our Pick: Nevada Exchange Trading Post Outlet
- Our Pick - Shore Runner
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Michael Chirico
- Kids On The Move: Danielle DElia
- Kids On The Move - Ryan Dolan
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Best Bet - The Burr Law Group
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Pietra Bella
- The Home - Signature Kitchens of New York, Inc.
- The Home Guide - Showerman of NJ, Inc.
Company Profile - Ani Orthopaedic Group
Ani Orthopaedic Group
1 Bethany Road, Suite 21, Hazlet NJ
300 Perrine Road, Suite 315, Old Bridge NJ
714 Highway 35, Middletown NJ
Ani Orthopaedic has been serving the central New Jersey community since 1996 and features board certified, fellowship trained orthopaedic, pain management and sports medicine physicians offering advanced techniques and real concern for your family. Ani Orthopaedic has three convenient locations in Hazlet, Old Bridge and Middletown. Patients benefit from a wide range of state-of-the art diagnosis and treatment services, including new digital X-ray. All Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance plans are accepted.
What might a patient feel stands out about your practice that would make them recommend you to family or friends?
From the compassionate voice on the phone the first time you call through your treatment and follow-up, our team is committed to your care and well being. At Ani Orthopaedic, we believe that there is a direct relationship between patient doctor communication and successful patient outcomes. Dr. Ani and the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic take the time to explain treatment in terms patients and their families can understand. Many of our patients families have also come to us over the years. We have treated everything from children who have suffered from a sports injury to beloved grandparents in need of a joint replacement. Its been our pleasure to deliver decades of comprehensive and attentive care to the families we serve. At Ani Orthopaedic, we work together for your healthiest future.
What would a referral say about your practice?
A referral would say that the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are the best. They are quick thinking and decisive, so not a moment is wasted when time may be critical due to an accident or injury. Each physician at Ani Orthopaedic will explain diagnostic results in detail to patient or family members. A treatment plan will be created taking into consideration all critical elements. Every question will be answered in terms that the patient or family members can understand. Following treatment or surgery, Dr. Ani or the other physicians at Ani Orthopaedic will follow the patients progress closely every step of the way through therapy and recovery.
How do you stay current with the new advances in your field?
All of the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are board certified and fellowship trained. Continuing education keeps us abreast of the newest developments in our specialty areas. At Ani Orthopaedic, patients receive the same level of care and treatment found at major metropolitan or university hospitals, but available conveniently close to home.
What hospitals are you affiliated with?
Meridian Health and Raritan Bay Medical Center.
Are there any surgeries you are specifically known for? What other areas are your specialties?
Ani Orthopaedic offers a wide range of care and treatment, including non-surgical and surgical back treatment, minimally invasive surgery, dorsal column stimulators, epidural injections, hand injuries, joint replacement, physical medicine and rehabilitation, knee injuries, physical therapy, ACL reconstruction, radio frequency ablation, scoliosis, spine injuries, sports injuries, trauma and fracture care, work-related injuries, kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty, shoulder injuries, and arthroscopic surgery.
Powered by eDirectory™