- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Michael R. D’Agnes
- Ask the Experts: Ross Marzarella
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center
- Best Bet - The Real Estate Boutique
- The Guide 2014 - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Daytripper: AdventureAquarium
- Day Tripper - New York City for the Holidays
- Daytripper: Popcorn Park Zoo
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Land Rover Monmouth
- The Guide 2014 - Staten Island Mall
- The Guide 2014 - XCEL Club
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health Talk - Rockwell Dentistry
- Health Talk - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Marlboro Dental Arts
- Health - All-County Dermatology
- A Better You
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Tranquil & Spiritual
- Yellow Brook Farm - A Post and Beam Approach Leads a Path to Timeless Design
- Backyard Bliss
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Pick - Baymar Farms
- Kids On The Move: Alexander Wolkomir
- The Home Q&A - T. Dorland Studio at Folio Art Glass
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Asahi
- Big Game Day Party at the Tiki Bar at Driftwood
- Our Pick - Monmouth Dental Group
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Frank Holmgren
- People On The Move - Mary Spadea
- People On The Move - Linette Reeman
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- Company Profile - The Compounding Facility
- The Guide 2014 - Redhead Photography
- The Guide 2014 - Tom Rostron Co. Inc.
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Energy Aide
- The 2015 Home Guide - ForeverLawn at the Shore
- The Home Guide - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
Company Profile - Ani Orthopaedic Group
Ani Orthopaedic Group
1 Bethany Road, Suite 21, Hazlet NJ
300 Perrine Road, Suite 315, Old Bridge NJ
714 Highway 35, Middletown NJ
Ani Orthopaedic has been serving the central New Jersey community since 1996 and features board certified, fellowship trained orthopaedic, pain management and sports medicine physicians offering advanced techniques and real concern for your family. Ani Orthopaedic has three convenient locations in Hazlet, Old Bridge and Middletown. Patients benefit from a wide range of state-of-the art diagnosis and treatment services, including new digital X-ray. All Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance plans are accepted.
What might a patient feel stands out about your practice that would make them recommend you to family or friends?
From the compassionate voice on the phone the first time you call through your treatment and follow-up, our team is committed to your care and well being. At Ani Orthopaedic, we believe that there is a direct relationship between patient doctor communication and successful patient outcomes. Dr. Ani and the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic take the time to explain treatment in terms patients and their families can understand. Many of our patient’s families have also come to us over the years. We have treated everything from children who have suffered from a sports injury to beloved grandparents in need of a joint replacement. It’s been our pleasure to deliver decades of comprehensive and attentive care to the families we serve. At Ani Orthopaedic, we work together for your healthiest future.
What would a referral say about your practice?
A referral would say that the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are the best. They are quick thinking and decisive, so not a moment is wasted when time may be critical due to an accident or injury. Each physician at Ani Orthopaedic will explain diagnostic results in detail to patient or family members. A treatment plan will be created taking into consideration all critical elements. Every question will be answered in terms that the patient or family members can understand. Following treatment or surgery, Dr. Ani or the other physicians at Ani Orthopaedic will follow the patient’s progress closely every step of the way through therapy and recovery.
How do you stay current with the new advances in your field?
All of the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are board certified and fellowship trained. Continuing education keeps us abreast of the newest developments in our specialty areas. At Ani Orthopaedic, patients receive the same level of care and treatment found at major metropolitan or university hospitals, but available conveniently close to home.
What hospitals are you affiliated with?
Meridian Health and Raritan Bay Medical Center.
Are there any surgeries you are specifically known for? What other areas are your “specialties”?
Ani Orthopaedic offers a wide range of care and treatment, including non-surgical and surgical back treatment, minimally invasive surgery, dorsal column stimulators, epidural injections, hand injuries, joint replacement, physical medicine and rehabilitation, knee injuries, physical therapy, ACL reconstruction, radio frequency ablation, scoliosis, spine injuries, sports injuries, trauma and fracture care, work-related injuries, kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty, shoulder injuries, and arthroscopic surgery.
Powered by eDirectory™