- Around Town
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Closettec "UGLY CLOSET" Contest
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Wine Academy Superstores
- Ask The Experts - Premier Pain Centers
- Ask The Expert - Carolyn Welsh
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Cover Story
- Dana Canedy - A Gift For Jordan
- Spirits For The Spirit: The Legacy of Laird & Co.
- Dr. Maureen Murphy
- Day Tripper - Lakota Wolf Preserve
- DayTripper: Laurita Vineyards & Winery
- Day Tripper - The Appalachian Trail
- Etc - The Endless Summer
- Etc - The Facebook Situation
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Crown Elegance Bridal
- Gift Guide - Arhaus Furniture
- Gift Guide - Vincent Camarda, D.D.S.
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - IVF New Jersey
- Health - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Avatar Spa
- Health - Test Sports Clubs
- AMI…The Breast Imaging Specialists
- ROHALLION - The Mostafa Family
- Following the Natural Progression - The Edelman Family
- Tranquil & Spiritual
- Newsletter Articles
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- The Home - EcoSystems Fence Co
- Our Pick - California Closet Company
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Danielle Benanti
- Our Pick - Soho Studios for Hair
- Our Pick - Tender Smiles 4 Kids
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Dennis Dayan
- People On The Move - Daryl Schwenck
- People On The Move - Robert “Bobby” Taylor
- Summer Guide
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - InHaus Kitchen & Bath Remodeling
- Company Profile - Air Doctors
- The Guide 2014 - Beach Music Studios
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - The White Sands Oceanfront Hotel & Spa
- The Home Guide - Ron Youmans, Jr.
- The Home Spotlight - Select Technology Group
Company Profile - Ani Orthopaedic Group
Ani Orthopaedic Group
1 Bethany Road, Suite 21, Hazlet NJ
300 Perrine Road, Suite 315, Old Bridge NJ
714 Highway 35, Middletown NJ
Ani Orthopaedic has been serving the central New Jersey community since 1996 and features board certified, fellowship trained orthopaedic, pain management and sports medicine physicians offering advanced techniques and real concern for your family. Ani Orthopaedic has three convenient locations in Hazlet, Old Bridge and Middletown. Patients benefit from a wide range of state-of-the art diagnosis and treatment services, including new digital X-ray. All Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance plans are accepted.
What might a patient feel stands out about your practice that would make them recommend you to family or friends?
From the compassionate voice on the phone the first time you call through your treatment and follow-up, our team is committed to your care and well being. At Ani Orthopaedic, we believe that there is a direct relationship between patient doctor communication and successful patient outcomes. Dr. Ani and the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic take the time to explain treatment in terms patients and their families can understand. Many of our patient’s families have also come to us over the years. We have treated everything from children who have suffered from a sports injury to beloved grandparents in need of a joint replacement. It’s been our pleasure to deliver decades of comprehensive and attentive care to the families we serve. At Ani Orthopaedic, we work together for your healthiest future.
What would a referral say about your practice?
A referral would say that the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are the best. They are quick thinking and decisive, so not a moment is wasted when time may be critical due to an accident or injury. Each physician at Ani Orthopaedic will explain diagnostic results in detail to patient or family members. A treatment plan will be created taking into consideration all critical elements. Every question will be answered in terms that the patient or family members can understand. Following treatment or surgery, Dr. Ani or the other physicians at Ani Orthopaedic will follow the patient’s progress closely every step of the way through therapy and recovery.
How do you stay current with the new advances in your field?
All of the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are board certified and fellowship trained. Continuing education keeps us abreast of the newest developments in our specialty areas. At Ani Orthopaedic, patients receive the same level of care and treatment found at major metropolitan or university hospitals, but available conveniently close to home.
What hospitals are you affiliated with?
Meridian Health and Raritan Bay Medical Center.
Are there any surgeries you are specifically known for? What other areas are your “specialties”?
Ani Orthopaedic offers a wide range of care and treatment, including non-surgical and surgical back treatment, minimally invasive surgery, dorsal column stimulators, epidural injections, hand injuries, joint replacement, physical medicine and rehabilitation, knee injuries, physical therapy, ACL reconstruction, radio frequency ablation, scoliosis, spine injuries, sports injuries, trauma and fracture care, work-related injuries, kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty, shoulder injuries, and arthroscopic surgery.
Powered by eDirectory™