- Around Town
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Operation Provide Comfort
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: John M. Taylor
- Ask The Expert - Joe Adelfio of Closettec NJ
- AskThe Experts - Frank D'Aponte
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Grand Design Doors
- The Guide 2014 - Craft Master Builders Corp
- The Guide 2014 - Dearborn Market
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Daytripper: AdventureAquarium
- Daytripper: Museum of Modern Art
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Linger
- Gift Guide - Babyface Aesthetics
- Gift Guide - World Class Kitchen & Bath Design Center
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Carol Ash, DO
- Dr. Peggy Avagliano Honored
- Health Talk - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2014 - Overcoming Infertility
- Health - Cuozzo Orthodontics
- Health - Red Bank Gastroenterology Associates
- Living in Colts Neck
- Muriel Rogers - Local Artist
- Impeccable Style
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Guide - Top Line Appliance Center
- Our Pick - Red Bank Radiologists
- The Home Gallery - Kitchen and Bath Showroom
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Two River Engineering
- Eat Beat - Sam Vera Restaurant
- Our Pick - Home Living Furniture
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Kevin O’Malley
- People On The Move: Peggy Gamza
- People On The Move: Sue Princitto
- Summer Guide
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - A Perfect Gift by Marilyn
- The Guide 2014 - Downtown Tile
- The Guide 2014 - Signature Design Group
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Custom Granite Fabrications
- The Home Guide - Colts Neck Manor House
- The Home Guide - Sea Bright Solar
Company Profile - Ani Orthopaedic Group
Ani Orthopaedic Group
1 Bethany Road, Suite 21, Hazlet NJ
300 Perrine Road, Suite 315, Old Bridge NJ
714 Highway 35, Middletown NJ
Ani Orthopaedic has been serving the central New Jersey community since 1996 and features board certified, fellowship trained orthopaedic, pain management and sports medicine physicians offering advanced techniques and real concern for your family. Ani Orthopaedic has three convenient locations in Hazlet, Old Bridge and Middletown. Patients benefit from a wide range of state-of-the art diagnosis and treatment services, including new digital X-ray. All Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance plans are accepted.
What might a patient feel stands out about your practice that would make them recommend you to family or friends?
From the compassionate voice on the phone the first time you call through your treatment and follow-up, our team is committed to your care and well being. At Ani Orthopaedic, we believe that there is a direct relationship between patient doctor communication and successful patient outcomes. Dr. Ani and the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic take the time to explain treatment in terms patients and their families can understand. Many of our patient’s families have also come to us over the years. We have treated everything from children who have suffered from a sports injury to beloved grandparents in need of a joint replacement. It’s been our pleasure to deliver decades of comprehensive and attentive care to the families we serve. At Ani Orthopaedic, we work together for your healthiest future.
What would a referral say about your practice?
A referral would say that the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are the best. They are quick thinking and decisive, so not a moment is wasted when time may be critical due to an accident or injury. Each physician at Ani Orthopaedic will explain diagnostic results in detail to patient or family members. A treatment plan will be created taking into consideration all critical elements. Every question will be answered in terms that the patient or family members can understand. Following treatment or surgery, Dr. Ani or the other physicians at Ani Orthopaedic will follow the patient’s progress closely every step of the way through therapy and recovery.
How do you stay current with the new advances in your field?
All of the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are board certified and fellowship trained. Continuing education keeps us abreast of the newest developments in our specialty areas. At Ani Orthopaedic, patients receive the same level of care and treatment found at major metropolitan or university hospitals, but available conveniently close to home.
What hospitals are you affiliated with?
Meridian Health and Raritan Bay Medical Center.
Are there any surgeries you are specifically known for? What other areas are your “specialties”?
Ani Orthopaedic offers a wide range of care and treatment, including non-surgical and surgical back treatment, minimally invasive surgery, dorsal column stimulators, epidural injections, hand injuries, joint replacement, physical medicine and rehabilitation, knee injuries, physical therapy, ACL reconstruction, radio frequency ablation, scoliosis, spine injuries, sports injuries, trauma and fracture care, work-related injuries, kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty, shoulder injuries, and arthroscopic surgery.
Powered by eDirectory™