- Around Town
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- Count Basie Theatre Announces Board Members
- Ask The Experts
- Ask the Expert - Vincent Dicks CEO - Career Gaudium
- Ask the Expert - TJ Shaheen
- Ask The Experts: Tina and Gabriel Simon BallRoom etc. Dance Studio
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Bain's Outdoor Living
- Best Bet - American Repertory Ballet
- The Guide 2015 - Atlantic Medicine & Wellness
- Cover Story
- Barry Habib - Creative Entrepreneur
- Bridging the Myth - Michael Kamil
- Perfectly Pitched For Success - Charlie Puth
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Annex
- DayTripper: New Hope, Pennsylvania
- Daytripper: Franklin Institute
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Museums
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Cabitron Kitchen and Bath
- The Guide 2015 - The Cracked Olive Market
- Gift Guide - Agostino Antiques
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Clifford M. Sales
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Absolute Vein Care
- Health - Dr. Anthony Mancino
- Health - Soul Focus
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Best Bet - David Burkeís Fromagerie
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Holiday Buzz: Out & About in NYC & PHL
- Pretty as a Picture
- All in the Details
- Yellow Brook Farm - A Post and Beam Approach Leads a Path to Timeless Design
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Pick Parallel Architectural Group
- AMI Foundation Donates More Than 500 lbs. of Food from 6th Annual Food Drive
- Health - The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Kim Folio-Dorland
- People On The Move - Sean Egan
- Kids On The Move - William Otto George IV
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - One Stop Womenís Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Red Bank River Center
- The Guide 2014 - Surv Kitchen & Lounge
- The Guide 2015 - Sussan, Greenwald & Wesler
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Ryserís Landscape Supply
- The Home Guide - Chelsea Kitchen and Bath
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
Company Profile - Ani Orthopaedic Group
Ani Orthopaedic Group
1 Bethany Road, Suite 21, Hazlet NJ
300 Perrine Road, Suite 315, Old Bridge NJ
714 Highway 35, Middletown NJ
Ani Orthopaedic has been serving the central New Jersey community since 1996 and features board certified, fellowship trained orthopaedic, pain management and sports medicine physicians offering advanced techniques and real concern for your family. Ani Orthopaedic has three convenient locations in Hazlet, Old Bridge and Middletown. Patients benefit from a wide range of state-of-the art diagnosis and treatment services, including new digital X-ray. All Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance plans are accepted.
What might a patient feel stands out about your practice that would make them recommend you to family or friends?
From the compassionate voice on the phone the first time you call through your treatment and follow-up, our team is committed to your care and well being. At Ani Orthopaedic, we believe that there is a direct relationship between patient doctor communication and successful patient outcomes. Dr. Ani and the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic take the time to explain treatment in terms patients and their families can understand. Many of our patientís families have also come to us over the years. We have treated everything from children who have suffered from a sports injury to beloved grandparents in need of a joint replacement. Itís been our pleasure to deliver decades of comprehensive and attentive care to the families we serve. At Ani Orthopaedic, we work together for your healthiest future.
What would a referral say about your practice?
A referral would say that the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are the best. They are quick thinking and decisive, so not a moment is wasted when time may be critical due to an accident or injury. Each physician at Ani Orthopaedic will explain diagnostic results in detail to patient or family members. A treatment plan will be created taking into consideration all critical elements. Every question will be answered in terms that the patient or family members can understand. Following treatment or surgery, Dr. Ani or the other physicians at Ani Orthopaedic will follow the patientís progress closely every step of the way through therapy and recovery.
How do you stay current with the new advances in your field?
All of the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are board certified and fellowship trained. Continuing education keeps us abreast of the newest developments in our specialty areas. At Ani Orthopaedic, patients receive the same level of care and treatment found at major metropolitan or university hospitals, but available conveniently close to home.
What hospitals are you affiliated with?
Meridian Health and Raritan Bay Medical Center.
Are there any surgeries you are specifically known for? What other areas are your ďspecialtiesĒ?
Ani Orthopaedic offers a wide range of care and treatment, including non-surgical and surgical back treatment, minimally invasive surgery, dorsal column stimulators, epidural injections, hand injuries, joint replacement, physical medicine and rehabilitation, knee injuries, physical therapy, ACL reconstruction, radio frequency ablation, scoliosis, spine injuries, sports injuries, trauma and fracture care, work-related injuries, kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty, shoulder injuries, and arthroscopic surgery.
Powered by eDirectory™