- Around Town
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - Michael J. Cunningham MD
- Ask The Experts: Dr. John M. Young
- Ask The Expert - Beth Thomas-Edwards
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantis Centers, Inc.
- Best Bet - Mr Paul's Custom Cabinetry
- The Guide 2014 - Maserati of Central New Jersey
- Cover Story
- Mike Scotti - From the Front Line to the Screen
- Racing Royalty - Joe Bongiorno
- Model Citizen
- Day Tripper - Mountain Creek Resort
- Daytripper: The Lakewood BlueClaws: Exciting Minor League Baseball at the Jersey Shore
- Daytripper: Central Park Zoo
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- ETC - Beach Bias
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Atlantic Architectural Millwork
- Gift Guide - Gaetano’s Restaurant
- The Guide 2014 - Seasonal World
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Ragui Sadek MD FACS
- Health Talk - Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- Health Talk - Lori S. Gormley, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2014 - Relief Source, LLC
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- Health - Cuozzo Orthodontics
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Shore & Sweet - Barbara and Bill Duffy
- Old World Charm: The Lowys
- Sunrise to Sunset - The Bonfiglio's
- Newsletter Articles
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- The Home - Dulce Feito-Daly
- The Home Guide - Visit Brock Farms
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Akasha
- Our Pick - ACD Custom Granite, Inc.
- Company Profile - Space Odyssey USA
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Jeffrey Morgan
- Rhoda Geller - A “Coach” For Life
- People on the Move: Gerry Viggiani
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Bear and Birch
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond University Medical Center
- The Guide 2014 - Cabitron Kitchen and Bath
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home - Ryser’s Landscape Supply
- The Home Guide - Brock Farms
Company Profile - Ani Orthopaedic Group
Ani Orthopaedic Group
1 Bethany Road, Suite 21, Hazlet NJ
300 Perrine Road, Suite 315, Old Bridge NJ
714 Highway 35, Middletown NJ
Ani Orthopaedic has been serving the central New Jersey community since 1996 and features board certified, fellowship trained orthopaedic, pain management and sports medicine physicians offering advanced techniques and real concern for your family. Ani Orthopaedic has three convenient locations in Hazlet, Old Bridge and Middletown. Patients benefit from a wide range of state-of-the art diagnosis and treatment services, including new digital X-ray. All Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance plans are accepted.
What might a patient feel stands out about your practice that would make them recommend you to family or friends?
From the compassionate voice on the phone the first time you call through your treatment and follow-up, our team is committed to your care and well being. At Ani Orthopaedic, we believe that there is a direct relationship between patient doctor communication and successful patient outcomes. Dr. Ani and the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic take the time to explain treatment in terms patients and their families can understand. Many of our patient’s families have also come to us over the years. We have treated everything from children who have suffered from a sports injury to beloved grandparents in need of a joint replacement. It’s been our pleasure to deliver decades of comprehensive and attentive care to the families we serve. At Ani Orthopaedic, we work together for your healthiest future.
What would a referral say about your practice?
A referral would say that the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are the best. They are quick thinking and decisive, so not a moment is wasted when time may be critical due to an accident or injury. Each physician at Ani Orthopaedic will explain diagnostic results in detail to patient or family members. A treatment plan will be created taking into consideration all critical elements. Every question will be answered in terms that the patient or family members can understand. Following treatment or surgery, Dr. Ani or the other physicians at Ani Orthopaedic will follow the patient’s progress closely every step of the way through therapy and recovery.
How do you stay current with the new advances in your field?
All of the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are board certified and fellowship trained. Continuing education keeps us abreast of the newest developments in our specialty areas. At Ani Orthopaedic, patients receive the same level of care and treatment found at major metropolitan or university hospitals, but available conveniently close to home.
What hospitals are you affiliated with?
Meridian Health and Raritan Bay Medical Center.
Are there any surgeries you are specifically known for? What other areas are your “specialties”?
Ani Orthopaedic offers a wide range of care and treatment, including non-surgical and surgical back treatment, minimally invasive surgery, dorsal column stimulators, epidural injections, hand injuries, joint replacement, physical medicine and rehabilitation, knee injuries, physical therapy, ACL reconstruction, radio frequency ablation, scoliosis, spine injuries, sports injuries, trauma and fracture care, work-related injuries, kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty, shoulder injuries, and arthroscopic surgery.
Powered by eDirectory™