- Around Town
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Mathnasium® of Marlboro
- Ask The Experts: John M. Taylor
- AskThe Experts - Dance Attitudes
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Anna’s Italian Kitchen
- The Guide 2015 - Il Sogno Ristorante Italiano
- The Guide 2014 - Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- DayTripper: New Hope, Pennsylvania
- Daytripper:The New York Aquarium
- Day Tripper - Staten Island Ferry Adventure
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Gift Guide
- Noble Productions - Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Jimmy's Fine Jewelry
- Gift Guide - Custom Granite Fabrications
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Lori S. Gormley, M.D.
- Health Talk - Kristin Belen, M.D.
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Bear Brook Commons Dental Group
- Health - The Sea Spa and Salon
- Health - Union Family Eyecare
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Serpentine Splendor - Miriam and Ahron Jundef
- Colonial Comfy Cozy
- Elegance in Style and Substance
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - Fuda Tile & Marble
- “A Night In Oz” Gala
- Four Seasons® Sunrooms & Windows
- Our Picks
- Our Pick: JMH Home Design Consultants
- Our Pick - Cracked Olive Market
- Our Pick - Waste Management of NJ, Inc.
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Sean Egan
- People On The Move - Donna Stefano
- People on the Move: Maureen Doloughty
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- Our Pick - Top Line Appliance Center
- The Guide 2013 - Undici
- The Guide 2014 - Grecian Pools
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings of Greater NJ
- The Home Guide - Carpets With A Twist
Company Profile - Ani Orthopaedic Group
Ani Orthopaedic Group
1 Bethany Road, Suite 21, Hazlet NJ
300 Perrine Road, Suite 315, Old Bridge NJ
714 Highway 35, Middletown NJ
Ani Orthopaedic has been serving the central New Jersey community since 1996 and features board certified, fellowship trained orthopaedic, pain management and sports medicine physicians offering advanced techniques and real concern for your family. Ani Orthopaedic has three convenient locations in Hazlet, Old Bridge and Middletown. Patients benefit from a wide range of state-of-the art diagnosis and treatment services, including new digital X-ray. All Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance plans are accepted.
What might a patient feel stands out about your practice that would make them recommend you to family or friends?
From the compassionate voice on the phone the first time you call through your treatment and follow-up, our team is committed to your care and well being. At Ani Orthopaedic, we believe that there is a direct relationship between patient doctor communication and successful patient outcomes. Dr. Ani and the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic take the time to explain treatment in terms patients and their families can understand. Many of our patient’s families have also come to us over the years. We have treated everything from children who have suffered from a sports injury to beloved grandparents in need of a joint replacement. It’s been our pleasure to deliver decades of comprehensive and attentive care to the families we serve. At Ani Orthopaedic, we work together for your healthiest future.
What would a referral say about your practice?
A referral would say that the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are the best. They are quick thinking and decisive, so not a moment is wasted when time may be critical due to an accident or injury. Each physician at Ani Orthopaedic will explain diagnostic results in detail to patient or family members. A treatment plan will be created taking into consideration all critical elements. Every question will be answered in terms that the patient or family members can understand. Following treatment or surgery, Dr. Ani or the other physicians at Ani Orthopaedic will follow the patient’s progress closely every step of the way through therapy and recovery.
How do you stay current with the new advances in your field?
All of the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are board certified and fellowship trained. Continuing education keeps us abreast of the newest developments in our specialty areas. At Ani Orthopaedic, patients receive the same level of care and treatment found at major metropolitan or university hospitals, but available conveniently close to home.
What hospitals are you affiliated with?
Meridian Health and Raritan Bay Medical Center.
Are there any surgeries you are specifically known for? What other areas are your “specialties”?
Ani Orthopaedic offers a wide range of care and treatment, including non-surgical and surgical back treatment, minimally invasive surgery, dorsal column stimulators, epidural injections, hand injuries, joint replacement, physical medicine and rehabilitation, knee injuries, physical therapy, ACL reconstruction, radio frequency ablation, scoliosis, spine injuries, sports injuries, trauma and fracture care, work-related injuries, kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty, shoulder injuries, and arthroscopic surgery.
Powered by eDirectory™