- Around Town
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- Holiday Buzz: Get Out of Town - NYC & PHL
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- Ask The Expert: Asaad H. Samra, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Brock Farms
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Buyers Guide 2011-2012
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Mathnasium
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Hubbard Park Real Estate
- The Guide 2013 - J. Vincent Jewelers
- Day Tripper - Old Barracks Museum
- Day Tripper: Crayola Factory
- Day Tripper - Momouth Park
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Josť Serrano
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Gift Guide
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - The Samra Group
- Gift Guide - Top Line Appliance Center - Wall Township
- Gift Guide - Diamond Castle
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - IVF New Jersey
- Health Talk - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- AMI Womenís Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Mosaic Day Spa
- Health - db Orthopedic
- Health - Tara Gostovich, DMD Orthodontist
- Living in Colts Neck
- Montrose Schoolhouse
- Impeccable Style
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home: Town & Country Gallery
- Our Pick - Baymar Farms
- Our Pick - Cortez Cigars
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Sparano Face & Nasal Institute
- Our Pick - Atlantic Age Management
- Our Pick: Ultimate Backyard Spas íN More
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Frank Holmgren
- People On The Move: Andrea Mesh
- Kids On The Move: Ada Unachukwu
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Fun - Summer 2013
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Jeweled Studio
- The Guide 2013 - Sunkissed Airbrush Tanning
- The Guide 2013 - The Grove
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Kitchen & Bath Station
- The Home Guide - Showerman of NJ, Inc.
- The Home - Ryserís Landscape Supply
Company Profile - Ani Orthopaedic Group
Ani Orthopaedic Group
1 Bethany Road, Suite 21, Hazlet NJ
300 Perrine Road, Suite 315, Old Bridge NJ
714 Highway 35, Middletown NJ
Ani Orthopaedic has been serving the central New Jersey community since 1996 and features board certified, fellowship trained orthopaedic, pain management and sports medicine physicians offering advanced techniques and real concern for your family. Ani Orthopaedic has three convenient locations in Hazlet, Old Bridge and Middletown. Patients benefit from a wide range of state-of-the art diagnosis and treatment services, including new digital X-ray. All Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance plans are accepted.
What might a patient feel stands out about your practice that would make them recommend you to family or friends?
From the compassionate voice on the phone the first time you call through your treatment and follow-up, our team is committed to your care and well being. At Ani Orthopaedic, we believe that there is a direct relationship between patient doctor communication and successful patient outcomes. Dr. Ani and the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic take the time to explain treatment in terms patients and their families can understand. Many of our patientís families have also come to us over the years. We have treated everything from children who have suffered from a sports injury to beloved grandparents in need of a joint replacement. Itís been our pleasure to deliver decades of comprehensive and attentive care to the families we serve. At Ani Orthopaedic, we work together for your healthiest future.
What would a referral say about your practice?
A referral would say that the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are the best. They are quick thinking and decisive, so not a moment is wasted when time may be critical due to an accident or injury. Each physician at Ani Orthopaedic will explain diagnostic results in detail to patient or family members. A treatment plan will be created taking into consideration all critical elements. Every question will be answered in terms that the patient or family members can understand. Following treatment or surgery, Dr. Ani or the other physicians at Ani Orthopaedic will follow the patientís progress closely every step of the way through therapy and recovery.
How do you stay current with the new advances in your field?
All of the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are board certified and fellowship trained. Continuing education keeps us abreast of the newest developments in our specialty areas. At Ani Orthopaedic, patients receive the same level of care and treatment found at major metropolitan or university hospitals, but available conveniently close to home.
What hospitals are you affiliated with?
Meridian Health and Raritan Bay Medical Center.
Are there any surgeries you are specifically known for? What other areas are your ďspecialtiesĒ?
Ani Orthopaedic offers a wide range of care and treatment, including non-surgical and surgical back treatment, minimally invasive surgery, dorsal column stimulators, epidural injections, hand injuries, joint replacement, physical medicine and rehabilitation, knee injuries, physical therapy, ACL reconstruction, radio frequency ablation, scoliosis, spine injuries, sports injuries, trauma and fracture care, work-related injuries, kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty, shoulder injuries, and arthroscopic surgery.
Powered by eDirectory™