- Around Town
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Closettec "UGLY CLOSET" Contest
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - John Kling Custom Homes
- Ask The Expert - Carolyn Welsh
- Ask The Expert - Jason C. Frazzano, Esq.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Vik's Fine Jewelry
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond County Country Club
- The Guide 2014 - Manfredi Auto Group
- Cover Story
- Making Headlines - Jim Driscoll
- A Young Novelty - Sara Samarasinghe
- Felicia Stoler: Spreading Health With A Little TLC
- Daytripper: The Lakewood BlueClaws: Exciting Minor League Baseball at the Jersey Shore
- DayTripper: Manasquan Reservoir
- Day Tripper: Grounds For Sculpture
- Eat Beat - FISH Urban Dining
- Eat Beat - Sam Vera Restaurant
- Eats: Tuscany Italian Specialty Food
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - ACD Custom Granite
- The Guide 2014 - 2 Chicks With Chocolate
- Gift Guide - Agostino Antiques
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Pop Weight Loss
- Health Talk - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Health Talk - Dawn Rockwell, DMD
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Dr. Louis B. Conte
- Health - Jersey Shore Hot Yoga Marlboro
- Health 2014 - Your Smile Sends A Message
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - EcoSystems Fence Co
- The Home Guide - Oasis Backyard Farms
- The Home - Ideal Tile Gallery
- Our Picks
- Our Pick: JMH Home Design Consultants
- Our Pick - Pietra Bella
- Company Profile - Sea Coast Chevrolet
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Kyle Galante
- Kids On The Move - Charles Elder
- Kids On The Move - Josh Gilstein
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Rehability, LLC
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond County Country Club
- The Guide 2014 - Circle Infiniti
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - JOE HURLEY INC.
- The Home Guide - Ron Youmans, Jr.
- The Home Guide - Piazza di Roma
Company Profile - Ani Orthopaedic Group
Ani Orthopaedic Group
1 Bethany Road, Suite 21, Hazlet NJ
300 Perrine Road, Suite 315, Old Bridge NJ
714 Highway 35, Middletown NJ
Ani Orthopaedic has been serving the central New Jersey community since 1996 and features board certified, fellowship trained orthopaedic, pain management and sports medicine physicians offering advanced techniques and real concern for your family. Ani Orthopaedic has three convenient locations in Hazlet, Old Bridge and Middletown. Patients benefit from a wide range of state-of-the art diagnosis and treatment services, including new digital X-ray. All Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance plans are accepted.
What might a patient feel stands out about your practice that would make them recommend you to family or friends?
From the compassionate voice on the phone the first time you call through your treatment and follow-up, our team is committed to your care and well being. At Ani Orthopaedic, we believe that there is a direct relationship between patient doctor communication and successful patient outcomes. Dr. Ani and the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic take the time to explain treatment in terms patients and their families can understand. Many of our patientís families have also come to us over the years. We have treated everything from children who have suffered from a sports injury to beloved grandparents in need of a joint replacement. Itís been our pleasure to deliver decades of comprehensive and attentive care to the families we serve. At Ani Orthopaedic, we work together for your healthiest future.
What would a referral say about your practice?
A referral would say that the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are the best. They are quick thinking and decisive, so not a moment is wasted when time may be critical due to an accident or injury. Each physician at Ani Orthopaedic will explain diagnostic results in detail to patient or family members. A treatment plan will be created taking into consideration all critical elements. Every question will be answered in terms that the patient or family members can understand. Following treatment or surgery, Dr. Ani or the other physicians at Ani Orthopaedic will follow the patientís progress closely every step of the way through therapy and recovery.
How do you stay current with the new advances in your field?
All of the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are board certified and fellowship trained. Continuing education keeps us abreast of the newest developments in our specialty areas. At Ani Orthopaedic, patients receive the same level of care and treatment found at major metropolitan or university hospitals, but available conveniently close to home.
What hospitals are you affiliated with?
Meridian Health and Raritan Bay Medical Center.
Are there any surgeries you are specifically known for? What other areas are your ďspecialtiesĒ?
Ani Orthopaedic offers a wide range of care and treatment, including non-surgical and surgical back treatment, minimally invasive surgery, dorsal column stimulators, epidural injections, hand injuries, joint replacement, physical medicine and rehabilitation, knee injuries, physical therapy, ACL reconstruction, radio frequency ablation, scoliosis, spine injuries, sports injuries, trauma and fracture care, work-related injuries, kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty, shoulder injuries, and arthroscopic surgery.
Powered by eDirectory™