- Around Town
- The Cardiovascular Care Group Announces New “JUST WALK™” Program
- AMI Foundation Donates More Than 500 lbs. of Food from 6th Annual Food Drive
- Fall Guide 2015 - Gravity Vault
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - John Panicali, D.C., Chiropractor
- Ask The Expert - Michael R. D’Agnes
- Ask The Expert - Total Vein and Rejuvenation Center
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Glo Bar Skin Art Studio
- Best Bet - DoubleTake
- The Guide 2015 - Vik’s Fine Jewelry
- Cover Story
- Teen Queen - Christina Thompson
- Jim Babjak - Blow to Smithereens
- Loud & Clear - Jim Hickey
- Day Tripper - Peddlers Village
- Daytripper: Museum of Modern Art
- Day Tripper - Momouth Park
- The Monmouth EatBeat - Trinity Restaurant
- Eats: Mumford's Culinary Center
- Eat Beat - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Bell Audi
- Gift Guide - Ocean Bath & Kitchen
- Gift Guide - Clothing & Style Consulting
- Health Talk
- Guest Blogger >> Sonya Moretti, WHNP-BC, NAMS
- Health Talk - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- HWB 2015 - Advanced Surgical Healthcare Associates
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Red Bank Gastroenterology Associates
- Health - Arch Brow
- Health - Sunquest Day Spa
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Newsletter Articles
- A Little Bit Country - Corey Wagar
- “A Night In Oz” Gala
- Eats: Mumford's Culinary Center
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Niki Popyer
- People On The Move - Melissa Ziobro
- People On The Move - Reverend Monsignor Eugene M. Rebeck
- Summer Guide
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - ClockWorks Development Group
- Company Profile - CareOne
- The Guide 2014 - Beach Music Studios
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - A and J Remodeling Services
- The Home Guide - Ace Aluminum
- The Home - Giglio Builders
Company Profile - Ani Orthopaedic Group
Ani Orthopaedic Group
1 Bethany Road, Suite 21, Hazlet NJ
300 Perrine Road, Suite 315, Old Bridge NJ
714 Highway 35, Middletown NJ
Ani Orthopaedic has been serving the central New Jersey community since 1996 and features board certified, fellowship trained orthopaedic, pain management and sports medicine physicians offering advanced techniques and real concern for your family. Ani Orthopaedic has three convenient locations in Hazlet, Old Bridge and Middletown. Patients benefit from a wide range of state-of-the art diagnosis and treatment services, including new digital X-ray. All Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance plans are accepted.
What might a patient feel stands out about your practice that would make them recommend you to family or friends?
From the compassionate voice on the phone the first time you call through your treatment and follow-up, our team is committed to your care and well being. At Ani Orthopaedic, we believe that there is a direct relationship between patient doctor communication and successful patient outcomes. Dr. Ani and the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic take the time to explain treatment in terms patients and their families can understand. Many of our patient’s families have also come to us over the years. We have treated everything from children who have suffered from a sports injury to beloved grandparents in need of a joint replacement. It’s been our pleasure to deliver decades of comprehensive and attentive care to the families we serve. At Ani Orthopaedic, we work together for your healthiest future.
What would a referral say about your practice?
A referral would say that the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are the best. They are quick thinking and decisive, so not a moment is wasted when time may be critical due to an accident or injury. Each physician at Ani Orthopaedic will explain diagnostic results in detail to patient or family members. A treatment plan will be created taking into consideration all critical elements. Every question will be answered in terms that the patient or family members can understand. Following treatment or surgery, Dr. Ani or the other physicians at Ani Orthopaedic will follow the patient’s progress closely every step of the way through therapy and recovery.
How do you stay current with the new advances in your field?
All of the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are board certified and fellowship trained. Continuing education keeps us abreast of the newest developments in our specialty areas. At Ani Orthopaedic, patients receive the same level of care and treatment found at major metropolitan or university hospitals, but available conveniently close to home.
What hospitals are you affiliated with?
Meridian Health and Raritan Bay Medical Center.
Are there any surgeries you are specifically known for? What other areas are your “specialties”?
Ani Orthopaedic offers a wide range of care and treatment, including non-surgical and surgical back treatment, minimally invasive surgery, dorsal column stimulators, epidural injections, hand injuries, joint replacement, physical medicine and rehabilitation, knee injuries, physical therapy, ACL reconstruction, radio frequency ablation, scoliosis, spine injuries, sports injuries, trauma and fracture care, work-related injuries, kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty, shoulder injuries, and arthroscopic surgery.
Powered by eDirectory™