- Around Town
- Holiday Buzz: Out & About in NYC & PHL
- Creating A Company Culture - Resources Real Estate
- Staten Island Fun Facts
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - Premier Pain Centers
- Ask The Experts - Michael J. Cunningham MD
- AskThe Expert - Mike Moretti
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Beach Tavern
- Best Bet - Ryserís Landcape Supply
- The Guide 2016 - Ray Catena Motor Cars
- Cover Story
- Arts & Scientist - Ilya Raskin, Ph.D.
- Sheer Genius
- Grand Dame of Holmdel - Adeline ďAddyĒ Lubkert
- Day Tripper - Momouth Park
- Day Tripper - The Staten Island Childrenís Museum
- Day Tripper - Koziarís Christmas Village
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - School Daze
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Fall Guide
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Brazen Bras Boutique
- Gift Guide - Buy Rite Wine & Liquor
- Linda LePre Interiors - Gift Guide
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Mancini Giuffre Salon and Spa
- Health Talk - Carol Ash, DO
- Health Talk - Dr. Clifford M. Sales
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Freehold Radiology Group
- Health - Test Sports Clubs
- Our Pick - Vein Institute at The Cardiovascular Care Group
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Restaurant Guide - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- Holiday Buzz: Out & About in NYC & PHL
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Creating A Home Office
- The Home Gallery - ABL
- Christmastime Dream Routes Through Eastern Germany
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Get In Shape for Women
- Our Pick - Kitchen and Bath Station
- Company Profile - BiroVenus Medical Spa
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - William Otto George IV
- People On The Move - Kari Mentonis
- People On The Move: Jackie Mercandetti
- Summer Guide
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - One Stop Womenís Health
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - St. George Theatre
- The Guide 2015 - Trade Mart Interiors
- The Guide 2015 - The Compounding Facility
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Signature Kitchens of New York, Inc.
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings of Greater NJ
- The Home Guide - Carpets With A Twist
Company Profile - Ani Orthopaedic Group
Ani Orthopaedic Group
1 Bethany Road, Suite 21, Hazlet NJ
300 Perrine Road, Suite 315, Old Bridge NJ
714 Highway 35, Middletown NJ
Ani Orthopaedic has been serving the central New Jersey community since 1996 and features board certified, fellowship trained orthopaedic, pain management and sports medicine physicians offering advanced techniques and real concern for your family. Ani Orthopaedic has three convenient locations in Hazlet, Old Bridge and Middletown. Patients benefit from a wide range of state-of-the art diagnosis and treatment services, including new digital X-ray. All Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance plans are accepted.
What might a patient feel stands out about your practice that would make them recommend you to family or friends?
From the compassionate voice on the phone the first time you call through your treatment and follow-up, our team is committed to your care and well being. At Ani Orthopaedic, we believe that there is a direct relationship between patient doctor communication and successful patient outcomes. Dr. Ani and the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic take the time to explain treatment in terms patients and their families can understand. Many of our patientís families have also come to us over the years. We have treated everything from children who have suffered from a sports injury to beloved grandparents in need of a joint replacement. Itís been our pleasure to deliver decades of comprehensive and attentive care to the families we serve. At Ani Orthopaedic, we work together for your healthiest future.
What would a referral say about your practice?
A referral would say that the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are the best. They are quick thinking and decisive, so not a moment is wasted when time may be critical due to an accident or injury. Each physician at Ani Orthopaedic will explain diagnostic results in detail to patient or family members. A treatment plan will be created taking into consideration all critical elements. Every question will be answered in terms that the patient or family members can understand. Following treatment or surgery, Dr. Ani or the other physicians at Ani Orthopaedic will follow the patientís progress closely every step of the way through therapy and recovery.
How do you stay current with the new advances in your field?
All of the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are board certified and fellowship trained. Continuing education keeps us abreast of the newest developments in our specialty areas. At Ani Orthopaedic, patients receive the same level of care and treatment found at major metropolitan or university hospitals, but available conveniently close to home.
What hospitals are you affiliated with?
Meridian Health and Raritan Bay Medical Center.
Are there any surgeries you are specifically known for? What other areas are your ďspecialtiesĒ?
Ani Orthopaedic offers a wide range of care and treatment, including non-surgical and surgical back treatment, minimally invasive surgery, dorsal column stimulators, epidural injections, hand injuries, joint replacement, physical medicine and rehabilitation, knee injuries, physical therapy, ACL reconstruction, radio frequency ablation, scoliosis, spine injuries, sports injuries, trauma and fracture care, work-related injuries, kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty, shoulder injuries, and arthroscopic surgery.
Powered by eDirectory™