- Around Town
- Summer Fun - Summer 2013
- Operation Provide Comfort
- Two River Theatre Annouces 20th Anniversary Season
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert: Asaad H. Samra, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Harbor Lights Financial Group, Inc.
- Ask The Expert - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Holmdel Orthodontics
- The Guide 2014 - Colts Neck Inn
- The Guide 2014 - B and A Jewelers
- Day Tripper - FRENCHTOWN
- Daytripper: Central Park Zoo
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Eat Beat - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- The Monmouth EatBeat - Trinity Restaurant
- Dish - Summer Guide 2013
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - Turkey Day
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Garage Floor Coatings
- Gift Guide - DiamondCastle
- Holiday Gift Guide - Corbo Jewelers
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Health Talk - Carol Ash, DO
- Health Talk - Dawn Rockwell, DMD
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - AMI - Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health - Red Bank Radiologists
- Health - AMG Family Dentistry
- Newsletter Articles
- Eats: The Colts Neck Inn
- Our Pick - The Colts Neck Inn Ballroom
- Atlantic Medical Imaging - Musculoskeletal Imaging
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Land Rover Monmouth
- Our Pick - Rumson Therapeutic & Sports
- Our Pick - The Boondocks Fishery
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Jeff Grabosky
- People On The Move - Barbara Marro
- People On The Move - Sam Fieramosca
- Summer Guide
- Summer Fun - Summer 2013
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - One Stop Womenís Health
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Connie Profaci Realty
- The Guide 2014 - AnA Custom Closets
- The Guide 2014 - Two River Theater Company
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - JOE HURLEY INC.
- The Home Guide - Total Sound Entertainment
- The Home Guide - Red Bank Cabinet Company
Company Profile - Ani Orthopaedic Group
Ani Orthopaedic Group
1 Bethany Road, Suite 21, Hazlet NJ
300 Perrine Road, Suite 315, Old Bridge NJ
714 Highway 35, Middletown NJ
Ani Orthopaedic has been serving the central New Jersey community since 1996 and features board certified, fellowship trained orthopaedic, pain management and sports medicine physicians offering advanced techniques and real concern for your family. Ani Orthopaedic has three convenient locations in Hazlet, Old Bridge and Middletown. Patients benefit from a wide range of state-of-the art diagnosis and treatment services, including new digital X-ray. All Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance plans are accepted.
What might a patient feel stands out about your practice that would make them recommend you to family or friends?
From the compassionate voice on the phone the first time you call through your treatment and follow-up, our team is committed to your care and well being. At Ani Orthopaedic, we believe that there is a direct relationship between patient doctor communication and successful patient outcomes. Dr. Ani and the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic take the time to explain treatment in terms patients and their families can understand. Many of our patientís families have also come to us over the years. We have treated everything from children who have suffered from a sports injury to beloved grandparents in need of a joint replacement. Itís been our pleasure to deliver decades of comprehensive and attentive care to the families we serve. At Ani Orthopaedic, we work together for your healthiest future.
What would a referral say about your practice?
A referral would say that the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are the best. They are quick thinking and decisive, so not a moment is wasted when time may be critical due to an accident or injury. Each physician at Ani Orthopaedic will explain diagnostic results in detail to patient or family members. A treatment plan will be created taking into consideration all critical elements. Every question will be answered in terms that the patient or family members can understand. Following treatment or surgery, Dr. Ani or the other physicians at Ani Orthopaedic will follow the patientís progress closely every step of the way through therapy and recovery.
How do you stay current with the new advances in your field?
All of the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are board certified and fellowship trained. Continuing education keeps us abreast of the newest developments in our specialty areas. At Ani Orthopaedic, patients receive the same level of care and treatment found at major metropolitan or university hospitals, but available conveniently close to home.
What hospitals are you affiliated with?
Meridian Health and Raritan Bay Medical Center.
Are there any surgeries you are specifically known for? What other areas are your ďspecialtiesĒ?
Ani Orthopaedic offers a wide range of care and treatment, including non-surgical and surgical back treatment, minimally invasive surgery, dorsal column stimulators, epidural injections, hand injuries, joint replacement, physical medicine and rehabilitation, knee injuries, physical therapy, ACL reconstruction, radio frequency ablation, scoliosis, spine injuries, sports injuries, trauma and fracture care, work-related injuries, kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty, shoulder injuries, and arthroscopic surgery.
Powered by eDirectory™