- Around Town
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- 12th Annual AMI Foundation Golf Classic
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert: John Beurskens
- Ask The Expert - Alexandra Freer
- Ask The Experts - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Craft Master Builders Corp
- The Guide 2014 - Shrewsbury Wine and Liquors
- The Guide 2015 - Anna’s Italian Kitchen
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Day Tripper - New York City for the Holidays
- Medieval Times
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - California Closets
- Gift Guide - Shrewsbury Motors, Inc.
- Gift Guide: WhiteScience
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Health Talk - Dr. John Young
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Bonavita Laser Centers
- Health - Rumson Therapeutic & Sports Massage Center
- Health - IVF New Jersey
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Giglio Builders
- Our Pick: Jaeger Lumber
- Forefront Homes Builds Homes That Welcome, Comfort And Inspire
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Home Living Furniture
- Company Profile - Cuozzo Orthodontic Specialists
- Our Pick - Tee Time Indoor Golf
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Lin Fong-O'Neill
- People On The Move - Reverend Monsignor Eugene M. Rebeck
- Kids On The Move: Danielle D’Elia
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Home Living Furniture
- The Guide 2014 - Limor Jewelers
- Company Profile - Dearborn Market
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Decorating Den Interiors
- The Home Guide - Four Seasons® Sunrooms
- The Home Guide - triSpace interiors
Company Profile - Ballew Jewelers
36 Broad St.
Red Bank, NJ 07701
Freehold, NJ 07728
Brook 35 Plaza
Sea Girt, NJ 08750
For over 120 years and now four generations the Ballew family has been committed to delivering an unmatched selection of the highest quality jewelry at exceptional prices. Ballew Jewelers offers unique pieces that go far beyond what you are used to seeing at other jewelry stores. In addition to a large inventory of diamonds, precious colored gemstones, gold jewelry and estate jewelry, Ballew also carries some of the world’s finest timepieces including Rolex, Ebel, Tag Heuer, Movado, Cellini, Fendi and others. You’ll also find an extensive collection of giftware and sterling silver.
Ballew Jewelers and Reussilles’ Jewelers, two of the state’s oldest jewelry businesses, were founded in Monmouth County just one year apart by two brothers, Alphonse and Leon De La Reussille of Switzerland. The first Reussilles’ store, founded in Freehold in 1885, was purchased by James and Sarah Ballew in 1925 and renamed Ballew Jewelers. Sarah Ballew had been an English teacher and principal at a junior high school in Red Bank before she took over the management of the business in 1930. Not only was Sarah one of the few women to run her own business in the 1930s, but she was also New Jersey’s first female Gemologist. Sarah’s son James Ballew Jr., still active in the business, entered it in 1953 after graduating from Cornell University. He is one of the few Certified Gemologists in the state and an expert in estate jewelry. John Ballew, James’ son, joined the business after graduating from the University of New Hampshire in 1977. Kate Ballew, John’s daughter, recently joined the family business after graduating from Seton Hall in 2004.With three locations in Freehold, Red Bank and Sea Girt, Ballew Jewelers is well into its second century of serving the people of Monmouth County.
What sets Ballew Jewelers apart from its competitors?
The staff at Ballew is exceptional. Their strong product knowledge and uncanny ability to help customers make the right selection, regardless of budget, makes them a cut above most in the industry. They make you feel comfortable and at home the moment you walk through the door.
The Ballew Jewelers Philosophy
We believe in giving back to our community - starting with our customers. Every customer, regardless of price range, is looking for a special piece of jewelry at a really great value. We strive to deliver just that each and every time. We also give back to the community through our special programs. For instance, during the holiday season, we’re giving 20% off to anyone who donates $20 or more to the Foodbank of Monmouth and Ocean Counties. Earlier this year we raised over $10,000 for the Foodbank with this program.
Powered by eDirectory™