- Around Town
- Closettec "UGLY CLOSET" Contest
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert: Lillian Burry
- Ask The Experts: Dr. Manolis G. Manolakakis
- Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Holmdel Orthodontics
- The Guide 2014 - Above
- The Guide 2014 - Colts Neck Inn
- Cover Story
- Jon D’Agostino - A Little Bit City, A Lot Bit Country
- Dylan Bryan – Playing the Best Hand in the World
- A First for Everything - Kim Guadagno
- Day Tripper - Mystic Seaport
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Annex
- Day Tripper - USMA at West Point
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - JGS Insurance
- Gift Guide - California Closets
- Best Bet - Renaissance Pilates Red Bank
- Health Talk
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- Health - Colts Neck Hot Yoga
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - JFS Interiors
- The Home Gallery - Distinctive Pools
- Wine Academy Superstores - Muscadet
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Central Jersey Radiologists
- Our Pick - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- Our Pick - Oasis Backyard Farms
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Peter Priolo
- People On The Move - Brian Turtle
- Kids On The Move - Charles Elder
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Rehability, LLC
- The Guide 2014 - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- The Guide 2014 - Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Ace Home Improvements
- The Home - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home Guide - casale TILE
Company Profile - Ballew Jewelers
36 Broad St.
Red Bank, NJ 07701
Freehold, NJ 07728
Brook 35 Plaza
Sea Girt, NJ 08750
For over 120 years and now four generations the Ballew family has been committed to delivering an unmatched selection of the highest quality jewelry at exceptional prices. Ballew Jewelers offers unique pieces that go far beyond what you are used to seeing at other jewelry stores. In addition to a large inventory of diamonds, precious colored gemstones, gold jewelry and estate jewelry, Ballew also carries some of the world’s finest timepieces including Rolex, Ebel, Tag Heuer, Movado, Cellini, Fendi and others. You’ll also find an extensive collection of giftware and sterling silver.
Ballew Jewelers and Reussilles’ Jewelers, two of the state’s oldest jewelry businesses, were founded in Monmouth County just one year apart by two brothers, Alphonse and Leon De La Reussille of Switzerland. The first Reussilles’ store, founded in Freehold in 1885, was purchased by James and Sarah Ballew in 1925 and renamed Ballew Jewelers. Sarah Ballew had been an English teacher and principal at a junior high school in Red Bank before she took over the management of the business in 1930. Not only was Sarah one of the few women to run her own business in the 1930s, but she was also New Jersey’s first female Gemologist. Sarah’s son James Ballew Jr., still active in the business, entered it in 1953 after graduating from Cornell University. He is one of the few Certified Gemologists in the state and an expert in estate jewelry. John Ballew, James’ son, joined the business after graduating from the University of New Hampshire in 1977. Kate Ballew, John’s daughter, recently joined the family business after graduating from Seton Hall in 2004.With three locations in Freehold, Red Bank and Sea Girt, Ballew Jewelers is well into its second century of serving the people of Monmouth County.
What sets Ballew Jewelers apart from its competitors?
The staff at Ballew is exceptional. Their strong product knowledge and uncanny ability to help customers make the right selection, regardless of budget, makes them a cut above most in the industry. They make you feel comfortable and at home the moment you walk through the door.
The Ballew Jewelers Philosophy
We believe in giving back to our community - starting with our customers. Every customer, regardless of price range, is looking for a special piece of jewelry at a really great value. We strive to deliver just that each and every time. We also give back to the community through our special programs. For instance, during the holiday season, we’re giving 20% off to anyone who donates $20 or more to the Foodbank of Monmouth and Ocean Counties. Earlier this year we raised over $10,000 for the Foodbank with this program.
Powered by eDirectory™