- Around Town
- CPC BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE GRAND OPENING
- AMI Presents Girls Night Out
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Ask the Expert - TJ Shaheen
- Ask The Expert - Carolyn Welsh
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Day Tripper - Mountain Creek Resort
- Day Tripper - Koziar’s Christmas Village
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Penterman Kitchens & Baths
- Gift Guide - Seeview Remodeling
- Best Bet - Merry Mutts
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Michael R. D’Agnes, FACHE
- Health Talk - Rockwell Dentistry
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2014 - Looking Good, Staying Healthy!
- HWB 2014 - Victory Medical Associates
- Health 2014 - ah Spa!
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Following the Natural Progression - The Edelman Family
- A Labor of Love - The Salems
- Redefining Rooms - The Abrams
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Ideal Tile Gallery
- The Home Gallery - Ralco Builders
- Kids On The Move: Alexander Wolkomir
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Serena DiMaso
- People On The Move - Sergio and Zen Rizzuto-Flancbaum
- Mary Lou Moramarco - Volunteer Extraordinaire
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - JGS Insurance
- Company Profile:Gerine A. Skamarak-EXIT Realty East Coast
- The Guide 2015 - Trade Mart Interiors
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Home Living Furniture
- The Home Guide - Carpets With A Twist
- The Home Guide - Adjusters NJ
Company Profile - Ballew Jewelers
36 Broad St.
Red Bank, NJ 07701
Freehold, NJ 07728
Brook 35 Plaza
Sea Girt, NJ 08750
For over 120 years and now four generations the Ballew family has been committed to delivering an unmatched selection of the highest quality jewelry at exceptional prices. Ballew Jewelers offers unique pieces that go far beyond what you are used to seeing at other jewelry stores. In addition to a large inventory of diamonds, precious colored gemstones, gold jewelry and estate jewelry, Ballew also carries some of the world’s finest timepieces including Rolex, Ebel, Tag Heuer, Movado, Cellini, Fendi and others. You’ll also find an extensive collection of giftware and sterling silver.
Ballew Jewelers and Reussilles’ Jewelers, two of the state’s oldest jewelry businesses, were founded in Monmouth County just one year apart by two brothers, Alphonse and Leon De La Reussille of Switzerland. The first Reussilles’ store, founded in Freehold in 1885, was purchased by James and Sarah Ballew in 1925 and renamed Ballew Jewelers. Sarah Ballew had been an English teacher and principal at a junior high school in Red Bank before she took over the management of the business in 1930. Not only was Sarah one of the few women to run her own business in the 1930s, but she was also New Jersey’s first female Gemologist. Sarah’s son James Ballew Jr., still active in the business, entered it in 1953 after graduating from Cornell University. He is one of the few Certified Gemologists in the state and an expert in estate jewelry. John Ballew, James’ son, joined the business after graduating from the University of New Hampshire in 1977. Kate Ballew, John’s daughter, recently joined the family business after graduating from Seton Hall in 2004.With three locations in Freehold, Red Bank and Sea Girt, Ballew Jewelers is well into its second century of serving the people of Monmouth County.
What sets Ballew Jewelers apart from its competitors?
The staff at Ballew is exceptional. Their strong product knowledge and uncanny ability to help customers make the right selection, regardless of budget, makes them a cut above most in the industry. They make you feel comfortable and at home the moment you walk through the door.
The Ballew Jewelers Philosophy
We believe in giving back to our community - starting with our customers. Every customer, regardless of price range, is looking for a special piece of jewelry at a really great value. We strive to deliver just that each and every time. We also give back to the community through our special programs. For instance, during the holiday season, we’re giving 20% off to anyone who donates $20 or more to the Foodbank of Monmouth and Ocean Counties. Earlier this year we raised over $10,000 for the Foodbank with this program.
Powered by eDirectory™