- Around Town
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market: Frank Luccarelli
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market
- Ask The Experts: William Kilbride, Owner Critelli & Kilbride Realtors
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Family Focus Financial Group
- Best Bet - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Best Bet - Dearborn Market
- Day Tripper - Mountain Creek Resort
- Daytripper:The New York Aquarium
- Daytripper: AdventureAquarium
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Benchmark Overhead Doors
- Gift Guide - Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery
- The Guide 2014 - Ski Barn
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - New Reflections Plastic Surgery
- Health Talk - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- Health Talk - Carol Ash, DO
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - StudioSpin+
- Health - Restorative Health Alliance
- Health - Orthopaedics
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Newsletter Articles
- AMI Foundation Donates More Than 500 lbs. of Food from 6th Annual Food Drive
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Practical Design: Decorating On A Budget
- Our Picks
- Health - Dr. Pamela Levy
- Company Profile - Cuozzo Orthodontic Specialists
- Our Pick - C & M Realty
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Glen J. Dalakian
- People On The Move - Alexis Pollitto
- Kids On The Move: Dave Burke
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Coastal Plumbing Supply Co.
- The Guide 2014 - EXIT Realty East Coast
- The Guide 2015 - Cuozzo Orthodontics
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Carpets With A Twist
- The Home Guide - Rodman’s Building Inc.
- The Home Guide - Brock Farms
Company Profile - Ballew Jewelers
36 Broad St.
Red Bank, NJ 07701
Freehold, NJ 07728
Brook 35 Plaza
Sea Girt, NJ 08750
For over 120 years and now four generations the Ballew family has been committed to delivering an unmatched selection of the highest quality jewelry at exceptional prices. Ballew Jewelers offers unique pieces that go far beyond what you are used to seeing at other jewelry stores. In addition to a large inventory of diamonds, precious colored gemstones, gold jewelry and estate jewelry, Ballew also carries some of the world’s finest timepieces including Rolex, Ebel, Tag Heuer, Movado, Cellini, Fendi and others. You’ll also find an extensive collection of giftware and sterling silver.
Ballew Jewelers and Reussilles’ Jewelers, two of the state’s oldest jewelry businesses, were founded in Monmouth County just one year apart by two brothers, Alphonse and Leon De La Reussille of Switzerland. The first Reussilles’ store, founded in Freehold in 1885, was purchased by James and Sarah Ballew in 1925 and renamed Ballew Jewelers. Sarah Ballew had been an English teacher and principal at a junior high school in Red Bank before she took over the management of the business in 1930. Not only was Sarah one of the few women to run her own business in the 1930s, but she was also New Jersey’s first female Gemologist. Sarah’s son James Ballew Jr., still active in the business, entered it in 1953 after graduating from Cornell University. He is one of the few Certified Gemologists in the state and an expert in estate jewelry. John Ballew, James’ son, joined the business after graduating from the University of New Hampshire in 1977. Kate Ballew, John’s daughter, recently joined the family business after graduating from Seton Hall in 2004.With three locations in Freehold, Red Bank and Sea Girt, Ballew Jewelers is well into its second century of serving the people of Monmouth County.
What sets Ballew Jewelers apart from its competitors?
The staff at Ballew is exceptional. Their strong product knowledge and uncanny ability to help customers make the right selection, regardless of budget, makes them a cut above most in the industry. They make you feel comfortable and at home the moment you walk through the door.
The Ballew Jewelers Philosophy
We believe in giving back to our community - starting with our customers. Every customer, regardless of price range, is looking for a special piece of jewelry at a really great value. We strive to deliver just that each and every time. We also give back to the community through our special programs. For instance, during the holiday season, we’re giving 20% off to anyone who donates $20 or more to the Foodbank of Monmouth and Ocean Counties. Earlier this year we raised over $10,000 for the Foodbank with this program.
Powered by eDirectory™