- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Tina and Gabriel Simon BallRoom etc. Dance Studio
- Ask The Experts - Michael J. Cunningham MD
- Ask The Expert - Beth Thomas-Edwards
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Dearborn Market
- Best Bet - Turning Point of Holmdel
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond Tile and Bath
- Daytripper: Liberty Science Center
- DayTripper: Laurita Vineyards & Winery
- Day Tripper - USMA at West Point
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Shrewsbury Wine and Liquors
- Best Bet - Red Bank Radiologists
- Gift Guide - Dr. Robert Korwin, DMD
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Carol Ash, DO
- Health Talk - Dawn Rockwell, DMD
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Test Sports Clubs
- Health - Bear Brook Commons Dental Group
- Health - Dental
- Living in Colts Neck
- Montrose Schoolhouse
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- It's All in the Details
- Newsletter Articles
- “A Night In Oz” Gala
- The Home - Visual Impact Decorating Gallery
- Health - Center For Oral & Maxillocacial Surgery
- Our Picks
- Our Pick: SeeView Remodeling Inc.
- Builders Architectural Millwork, Inc.
- Company Profile - S.O.M.E. Architects P.C.
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Catherine Zalewski
- People On The Move - Robert “Bobby” Taylor
- People On The Move - Serena DiMaso
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Casale Jewelers
- The Guide 2014 - The Malvern School
- The Guide 2014 - Cabitron Kitchen and Bath
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Showerman of NJ, Inc.
- The Home Guide - Total Sound Entertainment
- The Home Guide - Dulce Feito-Daly, LLC
Company Profile - Ballew Jewelers
36 Broad St.
Red Bank, NJ 07701
Freehold, NJ 07728
Brook 35 Plaza
Sea Girt, NJ 08750
For over 120 years and now four generations the Ballew family has been committed to delivering an unmatched selection of the highest quality jewelry at exceptional prices. Ballew Jewelers offers unique pieces that go far beyond what you are used to seeing at other jewelry stores. In addition to a large inventory of diamonds, precious colored gemstones, gold jewelry and estate jewelry, Ballew also carries some of the world’s finest timepieces including Rolex, Ebel, Tag Heuer, Movado, Cellini, Fendi and others. You’ll also find an extensive collection of giftware and sterling silver.
Ballew Jewelers and Reussilles’ Jewelers, two of the state’s oldest jewelry businesses, were founded in Monmouth County just one year apart by two brothers, Alphonse and Leon De La Reussille of Switzerland. The first Reussilles’ store, founded in Freehold in 1885, was purchased by James and Sarah Ballew in 1925 and renamed Ballew Jewelers. Sarah Ballew had been an English teacher and principal at a junior high school in Red Bank before she took over the management of the business in 1930. Not only was Sarah one of the few women to run her own business in the 1930s, but she was also New Jersey’s first female Gemologist. Sarah’s son James Ballew Jr., still active in the business, entered it in 1953 after graduating from Cornell University. He is one of the few Certified Gemologists in the state and an expert in estate jewelry. John Ballew, James’ son, joined the business after graduating from the University of New Hampshire in 1977. Kate Ballew, John’s daughter, recently joined the family business after graduating from Seton Hall in 2004.With three locations in Freehold, Red Bank and Sea Girt, Ballew Jewelers is well into its second century of serving the people of Monmouth County.
What sets Ballew Jewelers apart from its competitors?
The staff at Ballew is exceptional. Their strong product knowledge and uncanny ability to help customers make the right selection, regardless of budget, makes them a cut above most in the industry. They make you feel comfortable and at home the moment you walk through the door.
The Ballew Jewelers Philosophy
We believe in giving back to our community - starting with our customers. Every customer, regardless of price range, is looking for a special piece of jewelry at a really great value. We strive to deliver just that each and every time. We also give back to the community through our special programs. For instance, during the holiday season, we’re giving 20% off to anyone who donates $20 or more to the Foodbank of Monmouth and Ocean Counties. Earlier this year we raised over $10,000 for the Foodbank with this program.
Powered by eDirectory™