- Around Town
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Marshall P.Allegra, M.D.
- Cynthia Salter-Lewis, MD, ReNew Med-Spa and Cosmetic Laser Center
- AskThe Expert - Jack Giglio
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Fashion Classes of NJ
- The Guide 2014 - Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantis Centers, Inc.
- Cover Story
- Talking Family and Football with NFL Network’s Melissa Stark
- Novel Ideas - Robin Friedman: Author, Journalist, and Jersey Girl
- Dr. Yvonne Thornton
- Day Tripper - Koziar’s Christmas Village
- Day Tripper - Spa Castle
- Day Tripper - USMA at West Point
- Eat Beat - Antoinette Boulangerie
- Eats: Tuscany Italian Specialty Food
- Eat Beat - Bahrs Landing
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Cuozzo Orthodontics
- The Guide 2014 - Garage Innovations
- The Guide 2014 - Ski Barn
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Asaad H. Samra, MD, FACS - Samra Plastic Surgery
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Hot Tubs by Hot Springs
- Health - Fitness
- Health - Caring for our Seniors
- Our Picks
- Health - Bear Brook Commons Dental Group
- Company Profile - Male Ego Barber Spas
- Company Profile - Pilates Space LLC
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Holli Eng
- People On The Move - Mamie Amato Weiss
- People On The Move - Dr. Susan Field
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - femme by ashley
- The Guide 2014 - Seasonal World
- The Guide 2014 - Lincroft Village Jewelers
- The Home Guide
- The Home - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home Guide - Sea Bright Solar
- The Home - Signature Kitchens of New York, Inc.
Company Profile - Ballew Jewelers
36 Broad St.
Red Bank, NJ 07701
Freehold, NJ 07728
Brook 35 Plaza
Sea Girt, NJ 08750
For over 120 years and now four generations the Ballew family has been committed to delivering an unmatched selection of the highest quality jewelry at exceptional prices. Ballew Jewelers offers unique pieces that go far beyond what you are used to seeing at other jewelry stores. In addition to a large inventory of diamonds, precious colored gemstones, gold jewelry and estate jewelry, Ballew also carries some of the world’s finest timepieces including Rolex, Ebel, Tag Heuer, Movado, Cellini, Fendi and others. You’ll also find an extensive collection of giftware and sterling silver.
Ballew Jewelers and Reussilles’ Jewelers, two of the state’s oldest jewelry businesses, were founded in Monmouth County just one year apart by two brothers, Alphonse and Leon De La Reussille of Switzerland. The first Reussilles’ store, founded in Freehold in 1885, was purchased by James and Sarah Ballew in 1925 and renamed Ballew Jewelers. Sarah Ballew had been an English teacher and principal at a junior high school in Red Bank before she took over the management of the business in 1930. Not only was Sarah one of the few women to run her own business in the 1930s, but she was also New Jersey’s first female Gemologist. Sarah’s son James Ballew Jr., still active in the business, entered it in 1953 after graduating from Cornell University. He is one of the few Certified Gemologists in the state and an expert in estate jewelry. John Ballew, James’ son, joined the business after graduating from the University of New Hampshire in 1977. Kate Ballew, John’s daughter, recently joined the family business after graduating from Seton Hall in 2004.With three locations in Freehold, Red Bank and Sea Girt, Ballew Jewelers is well into its second century of serving the people of Monmouth County.
What sets Ballew Jewelers apart from its competitors?
The staff at Ballew is exceptional. Their strong product knowledge and uncanny ability to help customers make the right selection, regardless of budget, makes them a cut above most in the industry. They make you feel comfortable and at home the moment you walk through the door.
The Ballew Jewelers Philosophy
We believe in giving back to our community - starting with our customers. Every customer, regardless of price range, is looking for a special piece of jewelry at a really great value. We strive to deliver just that each and every time. We also give back to the community through our special programs. For instance, during the holiday season, we’re giving 20% off to anyone who donates $20 or more to the Foodbank of Monmouth and Ocean Counties. Earlier this year we raised over $10,000 for the Foodbank with this program.
Powered by eDirectory™