- Around Town
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Hiren Patel, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Wine Academy Superstores
- Ask The Experts - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Lotus Health And Wellness Spa
- The Guide 2014 - AnA Custom Closets
- Best Bet - Cozmos Hair Color Studio
- Cover Story
- Stay Tooned - Keep an eye on Long Branch’s Michael Attardi – Animation’s New Maestro
- Bridging the Myth - Michael Kamil
- Passion for Pop - Joe Petruccio
- Day Tripper - Peddlers Village
- Day Tripper - New York City for the Holidays
- Day Tripper - Mountain Creek Resort
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Garage Craft Interiors
- Best Bet - ForeverLawn at the Shore
- The Guide 2014 - Mancini Giuffré Salon & Spa
- Health Talk
- Health - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health Talk - New Reflections Plastic Surgery
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Bonavita Laser Centers
- Health - The Sea Spa and Salon
- Health - Physicians for Alternative Medicine, P.C.
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Newsletter Articles
- Red Bank Cabinet Company
- Practical Design: Decorating On A Budget
- The Home Guide - The White Sands Oceanfront Hotel & Spa
- People On The Move
- Making a Difference - Cory Bolotsky
- People On The Move - Kim Folio-Dorland
- People on the Move: Michael Chirico
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Casale Jewelers
- Company Profile - CareOne
- The Guide 2014 - The Malvern School
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Carpets With A Twist
- The Home Guide - Ilkem Marble & Granite
- The Home - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
Company Profile - Ballew Jewelers
36 Broad St.
Red Bank, NJ 07701
Freehold, NJ 07728
Brook 35 Plaza
Sea Girt, NJ 08750
For over 120 years and now four generations the Ballew family has been committed to delivering an unmatched selection of the highest quality jewelry at exceptional prices. Ballew Jewelers offers unique pieces that go far beyond what you are used to seeing at other jewelry stores. In addition to a large inventory of diamonds, precious colored gemstones, gold jewelry and estate jewelry, Ballew also carries some of the world’s finest timepieces including Rolex, Ebel, Tag Heuer, Movado, Cellini, Fendi and others. You’ll also find an extensive collection of giftware and sterling silver.
Ballew Jewelers and Reussilles’ Jewelers, two of the state’s oldest jewelry businesses, were founded in Monmouth County just one year apart by two brothers, Alphonse and Leon De La Reussille of Switzerland. The first Reussilles’ store, founded in Freehold in 1885, was purchased by James and Sarah Ballew in 1925 and renamed Ballew Jewelers. Sarah Ballew had been an English teacher and principal at a junior high school in Red Bank before she took over the management of the business in 1930. Not only was Sarah one of the few women to run her own business in the 1930s, but she was also New Jersey’s first female Gemologist. Sarah’s son James Ballew Jr., still active in the business, entered it in 1953 after graduating from Cornell University. He is one of the few Certified Gemologists in the state and an expert in estate jewelry. John Ballew, James’ son, joined the business after graduating from the University of New Hampshire in 1977. Kate Ballew, John’s daughter, recently joined the family business after graduating from Seton Hall in 2004.With three locations in Freehold, Red Bank and Sea Girt, Ballew Jewelers is well into its second century of serving the people of Monmouth County.
What sets Ballew Jewelers apart from its competitors?
The staff at Ballew is exceptional. Their strong product knowledge and uncanny ability to help customers make the right selection, regardless of budget, makes them a cut above most in the industry. They make you feel comfortable and at home the moment you walk through the door.
The Ballew Jewelers Philosophy
We believe in giving back to our community - starting with our customers. Every customer, regardless of price range, is looking for a special piece of jewelry at a really great value. We strive to deliver just that each and every time. We also give back to the community through our special programs. For instance, during the holiday season, we’re giving 20% off to anyone who donates $20 or more to the Foodbank of Monmouth and Ocean Counties. Earlier this year we raised over $10,000 for the Foodbank with this program.
Powered by eDirectory™