- Around Town
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Big Game Day Party at the Tiki Bar at Driftwood
- Voyagers’ Community School Welcomes Dr. Nel Noddings
- Ask The Experts
- Company Profile - Shrewsbury Vascular & General Surgery Associates
- Ask The Expert - Robert E.Wold, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market: Frank Luccarelli
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- The Guide 2014 - Signature Design Group
- Best Bet - Home Theatre Connection
- Daytripper: The Lakewood BlueClaws: Exciting Minor League Baseball at the Jersey Shore
- Day Tripper: Crayola Factory
- Day Tripper - FRENCHTOWN
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Staten Island Mall
- Gift Guide - Galleria Gold
- The Guide 2014 - Gold Coast Cadillac
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - European Wax Center
- Health Talk - Dr. John Young
- Dr. Peggy Avagliano Honored
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Hammer House
- Health - Test Sports Clubs
- Health - Tara Gostovich, DMD Orthodontist
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Feels Like Home
- A Big House That Lives Small - Garofolo
- Yellow Brook Farm - A Post and Beam Approach Leads a Path to Timeless Design
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Vizzini & Company
- The Home Gallery - Heritage Deck
- Staten Island Fun Facts
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Spencer Krug
- Kids On The Move - Alyssa Staats
- People On The Move - Dr. Susan Field
- Summer Guide
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Brock Farms
- The Guide 2014 - Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- The Guide 2014 - The Curvy Bride
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Decorating Den Interiors
- The Home - Giglio Builders
- The Home - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
Company Profile - Ballew Jewelers
36 Broad St.
Red Bank, NJ 07701
Freehold, NJ 07728
Brook 35 Plaza
Sea Girt, NJ 08750
For over 120 years and now four generations the Ballew family has been committed to delivering an unmatched selection of the highest quality jewelry at exceptional prices. Ballew Jewelers offers unique pieces that go far beyond what you are used to seeing at other jewelry stores. In addition to a large inventory of diamonds, precious colored gemstones, gold jewelry and estate jewelry, Ballew also carries some of the world’s finest timepieces including Rolex, Ebel, Tag Heuer, Movado, Cellini, Fendi and others. You’ll also find an extensive collection of giftware and sterling silver.
Ballew Jewelers and Reussilles’ Jewelers, two of the state’s oldest jewelry businesses, were founded in Monmouth County just one year apart by two brothers, Alphonse and Leon De La Reussille of Switzerland. The first Reussilles’ store, founded in Freehold in 1885, was purchased by James and Sarah Ballew in 1925 and renamed Ballew Jewelers. Sarah Ballew had been an English teacher and principal at a junior high school in Red Bank before she took over the management of the business in 1930. Not only was Sarah one of the few women to run her own business in the 1930s, but she was also New Jersey’s first female Gemologist. Sarah’s son James Ballew Jr., still active in the business, entered it in 1953 after graduating from Cornell University. He is one of the few Certified Gemologists in the state and an expert in estate jewelry. John Ballew, James’ son, joined the business after graduating from the University of New Hampshire in 1977. Kate Ballew, John’s daughter, recently joined the family business after graduating from Seton Hall in 2004.With three locations in Freehold, Red Bank and Sea Girt, Ballew Jewelers is well into its second century of serving the people of Monmouth County.
What sets Ballew Jewelers apart from its competitors?
The staff at Ballew is exceptional. Their strong product knowledge and uncanny ability to help customers make the right selection, regardless of budget, makes them a cut above most in the industry. They make you feel comfortable and at home the moment you walk through the door.
The Ballew Jewelers Philosophy
We believe in giving back to our community - starting with our customers. Every customer, regardless of price range, is looking for a special piece of jewelry at a really great value. We strive to deliver just that each and every time. We also give back to the community through our special programs. For instance, during the holiday season, we’re giving 20% off to anyone who donates $20 or more to the Foodbank of Monmouth and Ocean Counties. Earlier this year we raised over $10,000 for the Foodbank with this program.
Powered by eDirectory™