- Around Town
- Renaissance Pilates Now Open
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Operation Provide Comfort
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert: Lillian Burry
- Ask The Experts: John M. Taylor
- Ask The Expert - Harbor Lights Financial Group, Inc.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Limor Jewelers
- The Guide 2014 - Connie Profaci Realty
- Best Bet - Elite Dental of Staten Island
- Cover Story
- A Little Bit Country - Corey Wagar
- A Hidden Beauty - The Greenbergs
- Racing Royalty - Joe Bongiorno
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery
- The Guide 2014 - Signature Design Group
- Gift Guide - Bonnie Cake
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. John Young
- Health Talk - Lori S. Gormley, M.D.
- Health Talk - Frank Borao, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Premier Pediatric Care
- Health - Lettuce for Life
- Health - Jersey Shore Body Wraps
- SnowBird Style: Jeff and Mary Schulsinger
- Richard and Nancy Cohen
- A Country Estate: The Mullaneys'
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home: Town & Country Gallery
- Parker Family Health Center Named Beneficiary
- Our Pick - Sal ScialloState Farm
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Great Date Now
- Our Pick - Sunshine Solar Systems
- Our Pick - Monmouth St. Tile
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Kyle Galante
- People on the Move: Max Fried
- People on the Move: Ralph Blumenthal
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Tom Rostron Co. Inc.
- The Guide 2014 - Interiors by Decorating Den
- The Guide 2013 - INDULGE Lounge & Food Bar
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
- The Home Guide - Rodman’s Building Inc.
- The Home Guide - King Remodeling
Company Profile - BMW of Freehold
BMW of Freehold
4225 US Highway 9
Freehold, NJ 07728
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
We are part of the DCH auto group which has over 40 dealerships nationwide. DCH is known for excellence in customer satisfaction at all of our locations. In fact, DCH has more J.D. Power and Associates Awards than any other dealer group in the country. We make sure each client has the same outstanding customer experience at each of our locations. We call this experience the DCH way. We also offer loyalty rewards for returning clients at all of our DCH locations. And, we are involved with many causes in our communities. We have a safety campaign called “Keep it out of cars” that focuses on teen driving safety. (Get involved here: www.dchauto.com/keep_it_out_of_cars.aspx)
What makes YOUR dealership stand out among others like yours?
BMW of Freehold has won the 2009 BMW Center of Excellence Award. This honor is awarded to only 31 of 338 dealers in the country. We work very hard to satisfy each consumer that we deal with. We also go the extra mile to exceed our customers’ expectations. We offer free car washes for cars purchased at our BMW center, pick up and drop off service and BMW loaner cars for our clients.
Are there any new programs your dealership is offering to help customers hurt by the economy?
We found that a lot of our clients needed lower payments due to economic changes. We answered the call for lower payments by leasing our loaner cars and offering finance rates as low as 0.9% for new and certified pre-owned BMW’s.
Powered by eDirectory™