- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert: Iris Lurie
- Ask The Experts: William Kilbride, Owner Critelli & Kilbride Realtors
- Ask The Expert - Michael R. D’Agnes
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Family Focus Financial Group
- Best Bet - Home Theatre Connection Presents Party Flicks
- The Guide 2015 - Daszkowski, Tompkins, Weg & Carbonella CPA PC
- Cover Story
- Grand Dame of Holmdel - Adeline “Addy” Lubkert
- Arts & Scientist - Ilya Raskin, Ph.D.
- Joe Boyle – on the Road to Exceptional
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Red Bank Volvo
- The Guide 2015 - Vik’s Fine Jewelry
- The Guide 2015 - Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Health Talk - Carol Ash, DO
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Bonavita Laser Centers
- HWB 2014 - Physicians for Alternative Medicine, P.C.
- Health - Physicians for Alternative Medicine, P.C.
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Living in Colts Neck
- Home at Last
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- La Bella Vita!
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Q&A - T. Dorland Studio at Folio Art Glass
- The Home Spotlight - Select Technology Group
- The Home - Giglio Builders
- Our Picks
- Our Picks - Visual Impact Decorating
- Our Pick - Lincroft Village Jewelers
- Our Pick: DCH Freehold Nissan
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Peter Caram
- Kids On The Move - Josh Gilstein
- Larry Fink caring, focused, and concerned environmentalist
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantic Fencing Academy
- The Guide 2015 - Trade Mart Interiors
- The Guide 2014 - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home Guide
- The Home - JGS Insurance
- The Home - Giglio Builders
- The Home Guide - The White Sands Oceanfront Hotel & Spa
Company Profile - BMW of Freehold
BMW of Freehold
4225 US Highway 9
Freehold, NJ 07728
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
We are part of the DCH auto group which has over 40 dealerships nationwide. DCH is known for excellence in customer satisfaction at all of our locations. In fact, DCH has more J.D. Power and Associates Awards than any other dealer group in the country. We make sure each client has the same outstanding customer experience at each of our locations. We call this experience the DCH way. We also offer loyalty rewards for returning clients at all of our DCH locations. And, we are involved with many causes in our communities. We have a safety campaign called “Keep it out of cars” that focuses on teen driving safety. (Get involved here: www.dchauto.com/keep_it_out_of_cars.aspx)
What makes YOUR dealership stand out among others like yours?
BMW of Freehold has won the 2009 BMW Center of Excellence Award. This honor is awarded to only 31 of 338 dealers in the country. We work very hard to satisfy each consumer that we deal with. We also go the extra mile to exceed our customers’ expectations. We offer free car washes for cars purchased at our BMW center, pick up and drop off service and BMW loaner cars for our clients.
Are there any new programs your dealership is offering to help customers hurt by the economy?
We found that a lot of our clients needed lower payments due to economic changes. We answered the call for lower payments by leasing our loaner cars and offering finance rates as low as 0.9% for new and certified pre-owned BMW’s.
Powered by eDirectory™