- Around Town
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Twin Brook Golf Center
- Ask The Experts
- Ask the Experts: Giulio Caruso, DC Total Care Chiropractic and Rehab, P.C.
- Ask The Expert: Lillian Burry
- AskThe Expert - Stacy Lynn Costa MA, Ed.S.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Atlantic Medicine & Wellness
- The Guide 2014 - Brock Farms
- The Guide 2014 - Grand Glass Inc.
- Cover Story
- Forward Progress - Wayne Chrebet JS
- Paul Pilcz - Marlboro's Gleek
- Jon D’Agostino - A Little Bit City, A Lot Bit Country
- Day Tripper - Yogi Berra Museum & Learning Center
- Day Tripper - Spa Castle
- Daytripper: Museum of Modern Art
- Fall Guide
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- The Guide 2014 - Ray Catena Motor Cars
- Gift Guide - Agostino
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- Health Talk - Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Pilates Space, LLC.
- Health - Cuozzo Orthodontics
- Health - Maximum Performance Fitness
- Newsletter Articles
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Architectural Accents Kitchen Showcase
- Eats: Julia’s
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Bo Scannapieeco
- People On The Move - Alexandra Kerenyi Augustyn
- People On The Move: Tom Martini
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Red Bank River Center
- The Guide 2013 - Michael Duru Clothiers
- The Guide 2013 - Monmouth Stereo
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - King Remodeling
- The Home Guide - Monmouth Beach Plantation
- The Home Guide - Kitchen & Bath Station
Company Profile - BMW of Freehold
BMW of Freehold
4225 US Highway 9
Freehold, NJ 07728
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
We are part of the DCH auto group which has over 40 dealerships nationwide. DCH is known for excellence in customer satisfaction at all of our locations. In fact, DCH has more J.D. Power and Associates Awards than any other dealer group in the country. We make sure each client has the same outstanding customer experience at each of our locations. We call this experience the DCH way. We also offer loyalty rewards for returning clients at all of our DCH locations. And, we are involved with many causes in our communities. We have a safety campaign called “Keep it out of cars” that focuses on teen driving safety. (Get involved here: www.dchauto.com/keep_it_out_of_cars.aspx)
What makes YOUR dealership stand out among others like yours?
BMW of Freehold has won the 2009 BMW Center of Excellence Award. This honor is awarded to only 31 of 338 dealers in the country. We work very hard to satisfy each consumer that we deal with. We also go the extra mile to exceed our customers’ expectations. We offer free car washes for cars purchased at our BMW center, pick up and drop off service and BMW loaner cars for our clients.
Are there any new programs your dealership is offering to help customers hurt by the economy?
We found that a lot of our clients needed lower payments due to economic changes. We answered the call for lower payments by leasing our loaner cars and offering finance rates as low as 0.9% for new and certified pre-owned BMW’s.
Powered by eDirectory™