- Around Town
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Bentley Edison Service Clinic
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Staci J. Greenwald, Esq.
- Ask The Expert - Cory Schifter of Casale Jewelers
- Ask The Expert - Beth Thomas-Edwards
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Richmond Chandelier
- The Guide 2014 - Kleban Furniture
- The Guide 2015 - KryoLife Staten Island
- Cover Story
- Grand Dame of Holmdel - Adeline “Addy” Lubkert
- Dr. Yong and Moon Choo…On a Fascinating Life Journey.
- Precious Metals - Jim Gary
- Day Tripper - Lambert Castle Museum
- Staten Island Fun Facts
- Daytripper: Museum of Modern Art
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Devine Creations Design Center
- Health - Advanced Medical Imaging
- Gift Guide - Atlantic Age Management
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Brian Long CareOne Senior Care
- Health Talk - GENESIS Fertility and Reproductive Medicine
- Health Talk - New Reflections Plastic Surgery
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - AMI - Atlantic Medical Imaging
- HWB 2014 - Frederick L. Sabido, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Health - Bonavita Laser Centers
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Sunrise to Sunset - The Bonfiglio's
- Old World Charm: The Lowys
- A Family Home by Design - The Trupiano's
- Newsletter Articles
- Kids On The Move: Alexander Wolkomir
- The Home Gallery - Monmouth St. Tile
- The Home Gallery - Fuda Tile & Marble
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery
- The Home - Oasis Backyard Farms
- Our Pick - Decorating Den Interiors
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Jeffrey Morgan
- People On The Move: Stephen Weston
- People On The Move: Julie Baron
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Seasonal World
- The Guide 2014 - Redhead Photography
- The Guide 2015 - World Jeep
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - AW Eurostile
- The Home Guide - EncoreGarage of New Jersey
- The Home - JGS Insurance
Company Profile - BMW of Freehold
BMW of Freehold
4225 US Highway 9
Freehold, NJ 07728
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
We are part of the DCH auto group which has over 40 dealerships nationwide. DCH is known for excellence in customer satisfaction at all of our locations. In fact, DCH has more J.D. Power and Associates Awards than any other dealer group in the country. We make sure each client has the same outstanding customer experience at each of our locations. We call this experience the DCH way. We also offer loyalty rewards for returning clients at all of our DCH locations. And, we are involved with many causes in our communities. We have a safety campaign called “Keep it out of cars” that focuses on teen driving safety. (Get involved here: www.dchauto.com/keep_it_out_of_cars.aspx)
What makes YOUR dealership stand out among others like yours?
BMW of Freehold has won the 2009 BMW Center of Excellence Award. This honor is awarded to only 31 of 338 dealers in the country. We work very hard to satisfy each consumer that we deal with. We also go the extra mile to exceed our customers’ expectations. We offer free car washes for cars purchased at our BMW center, pick up and drop off service and BMW loaner cars for our clients.
Are there any new programs your dealership is offering to help customers hurt by the economy?
We found that a lot of our clients needed lower payments due to economic changes. We answered the call for lower payments by leasing our loaner cars and offering finance rates as low as 0.9% for new and certified pre-owned BMW’s.
Powered by eDirectory™