- Around Town
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- 5th Annual Cardboard Box City Raises More Than $14,000
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - Premier Pain Centers
- AskThe Expert - Frank LaRocca
- Ask the Experts: DicksteinAssociatesAgency, LLC
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Mr Paul's Custom Cabinetry
- The Guide 2014 - Grand Glass Inc.
- The Guide 2014 - AnA Custom Closets
- Cover Story
- Scores Big In His Field - Rich Russo
- Mary Higgins Clark
- A Story Like No Other - Jim Nantz
- Day Tripper - FRENCHTOWN
- DayTripper: Manasquan Reservoir
- Day Tripper - Overnight Adventures
- Etc - School Daze
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Fall Guide
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Anvil Studio
- The Guide 2014 - Vovo Clinic
- The Guide 2013 - A Perfect Gift by Marilyn
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health Talk - European Wax Center
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Pilates Space, LLC.
- Health - Kensington Court
- Health 2014 - Looking Good, Staying Healthy!
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Newsletter Articles
- Vintner’s Circle
- The Home Gallery - Kitchen and Bath Showroom
- Letting In The Light
- Our Picks
- The Grove at Shrewsbury and Grove West
- Our Pick - Strollo’s Lighthouse
- Our Pick: Monmouth Beach Plantation Shutters
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Niki Popyer
- People On The Move - Daryl Schwenck
- People On The Move - Gayle Eggan Aanensen
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Dulce Feito-Daly, LLC
- The Home - Giglio Builders
- The Home Guide - Total Sound Entertainment
Company Profile - BMW of Freehold
BMW of Freehold
4225 US Highway 9
Freehold, NJ 07728
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
We are part of the DCH auto group which has over 40 dealerships nationwide. DCH is known for excellence in customer satisfaction at all of our locations. In fact, DCH has more J.D. Power and Associates Awards than any other dealer group in the country. We make sure each client has the same outstanding customer experience at each of our locations. We call this experience the DCH way. We also offer loyalty rewards for returning clients at all of our DCH locations. And, we are involved with many causes in our communities. We have a safety campaign called “Keep it out of cars” that focuses on teen driving safety. (Get involved here: www.dchauto.com/keep_it_out_of_cars.aspx)
What makes YOUR dealership stand out among others like yours?
BMW of Freehold has won the 2009 BMW Center of Excellence Award. This honor is awarded to only 31 of 338 dealers in the country. We work very hard to satisfy each consumer that we deal with. We also go the extra mile to exceed our customers’ expectations. We offer free car washes for cars purchased at our BMW center, pick up and drop off service and BMW loaner cars for our clients.
Are there any new programs your dealership is offering to help customers hurt by the economy?
We found that a lot of our clients needed lower payments due to economic changes. We answered the call for lower payments by leasing our loaner cars and offering finance rates as low as 0.9% for new and certified pre-owned BMW’s.
Powered by eDirectory™