- Around Town
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Hubbard Park Real Estate Becomes Exclusive Leverage Global Partner for Rumson, NJ
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert: Lillian Burry
- Jim O’Neill - Event Sales Director
- Ask The Expert - John Panicali, D.C., Chiropractor
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Appliance Brokers Ltd.
- Best Bet - IVF New Jersey
- The Guide 2015 - Terrazza Restaurant
- Day Tripper - Central Park
- Daytripper: Liberty Science Center
- Day Tripper - Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
- Staten Island EatBeat - Nino’s Restaurant
- Monmouth EatBeat - Brando's Citi Cucina
- Eat Beat - Anna’s Italian Kitchen
- Fall Guide
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Dr. Robert Korwin, DMD
- The Guide 2014 - Garage Innovations
- The Guide 2015 - Lotus Health And Wellness Spa
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Kristin Belen, M.D.
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health Talk - Brian Long CareOne Senior Care
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Dr. Stephen McManus Earns “Top Doctor” Recognition
- Health - Studio 455 Hair Salon
- Health - Pilates Space, LLC.
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Newsletter Articles
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Eats: Mumford's Culinary Center
- Atlantic Medical Imaging - Musculoskeletal Imaging
- Our Picks
- Our Pick: Dickstein Associates Agency, LLC
- Our Pick - Falco’s Catering
- Our Pick - The Shoppes At Old Bridge
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Bob Gassaway
- People On The Move - Cecil Lear
- Canine on the Move: The Therapy Dog
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- Company Profile - KryoLife Staten Island, Inc.
- The Guide 2013 - Undici
- The Guide 2014 - Maserati of Central New Jersey
- The Home Guide
- The Home - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home Guide - triSpace interiors
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings
Company Profile - BMW of Freehold
BMW of Freehold
4225 US Highway 9
Freehold, NJ 07728
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
We are part of the DCH auto group which has over 40 dealerships nationwide. DCH is known for excellence in customer satisfaction at all of our locations. In fact, DCH has more J.D. Power and Associates Awards than any other dealer group in the country. We make sure each client has the same outstanding customer experience at each of our locations. We call this experience the DCH way. We also offer loyalty rewards for returning clients at all of our DCH locations. And, we are involved with many causes in our communities. We have a safety campaign called “Keep it out of cars” that focuses on teen driving safety. (Get involved here: www.dchauto.com/keep_it_out_of_cars.aspx)
What makes YOUR dealership stand out among others like yours?
BMW of Freehold has won the 2009 BMW Center of Excellence Award. This honor is awarded to only 31 of 338 dealers in the country. We work very hard to satisfy each consumer that we deal with. We also go the extra mile to exceed our customers’ expectations. We offer free car washes for cars purchased at our BMW center, pick up and drop off service and BMW loaner cars for our clients.
Are there any new programs your dealership is offering to help customers hurt by the economy?
We found that a lot of our clients needed lower payments due to economic changes. We answered the call for lower payments by leasing our loaner cars and offering finance rates as low as 0.9% for new and certified pre-owned BMW’s.
Powered by eDirectory™