- Around Town
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Avra Karak
- AskThe Expert - Pauline Poyner
- Ask The Experts - David Chewey
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Home Living Furniture
- The Guide 2014 - Coastal Plumbing Supply Co.
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond County Country Club
- Cover Story
- Pete Harnisch - Bringing It Home
- Calling The Shots
- Grand Dame of Holmdel - Adeline “Addy” Lubkert
- Daytripper:The New York Aquarium
- Daytripper: Liberty Science Center
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Shrewsbury Wine and Liquors
- Gift Guide - AMG Family Dentistry
- Gift Guide - Millenium Stone Works
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Beth M. Deutch MD
- Health Talk - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Health Talk - IVF New Jersey
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - All-County Dermatology
- Health - Restorative Health Alliance
- Health 2014 - Looking Good, Staying Healthy!
- Newsletter Articles
- Lynn's Speech Therapy Center
- Caring Heart Coronary Imaging Gives Families Hope
- Weigh In - What is the worst gift you ever received?
- Our Picks
- Company Profile: RUMC - Dr. Philip E. Otterbeck
- Builders Architectural Millwork, Inc.
- The Home Guide - Top Line Appliance Center
- People On The Move
- Larry Fink caring, focused, and concerned environmentalist
- People On The Move: Bruce Baron
- People On The Move - Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- Company Profile -Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- The Guide 2013 - Terrazza Restaurant
- The Guide 2014 - Jersey Shore Premium Outlets
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Kitchen & Bath Station
- The Home Guide - Brock Farms
- The Home - JGS Insurance
Company Profile - BMW of Freehold
BMW of Freehold
4225 US Highway 9
Freehold, NJ 07728
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
We are part of the DCH auto group which has over 40 dealerships nationwide. DCH is known for excellence in customer satisfaction at all of our locations. In fact, DCH has more J.D. Power and Associates Awards than any other dealer group in the country. We make sure each client has the same outstanding customer experience at each of our locations. We call this experience the DCH way. We also offer loyalty rewards for returning clients at all of our DCH locations. And, we are involved with many causes in our communities. We have a safety campaign called “Keep it out of cars” that focuses on teen driving safety. (Get involved here: www.dchauto.com/keep_it_out_of_cars.aspx)
What makes YOUR dealership stand out among others like yours?
BMW of Freehold has won the 2009 BMW Center of Excellence Award. This honor is awarded to only 31 of 338 dealers in the country. We work very hard to satisfy each consumer that we deal with. We also go the extra mile to exceed our customers’ expectations. We offer free car washes for cars purchased at our BMW center, pick up and drop off service and BMW loaner cars for our clients.
Are there any new programs your dealership is offering to help customers hurt by the economy?
We found that a lot of our clients needed lower payments due to economic changes. We answered the call for lower payments by leasing our loaner cars and offering finance rates as low as 0.9% for new and certified pre-owned BMW’s.
Powered by eDirectory™