- Around Town
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - Wegmans
- Ask The Expert - Harbor Lights Financial Group, Inc.
- Ask The Expert - Beth Thomas-Edwards
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Set The Stage
- Best Bet - Swimsuit Station
- The Guide 2015 - Hot Tubs by HotSpring
- Day Tripper: Crayola Factory
- Day Tripper - Lakota Wolf Preserve
- Day Tripper - Delaware Water Gap
- Eat Beat - Surv Kitchen & Lounge
- Staten Island EatBeat - Arena Steakhouse & Lounge
- Eat Beat - Turning Point
- Fall Guide
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Brock Farms
- Best Bet - Staten Island Fencing Center
- Gift Guide - Neighborhood Lit
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - GENESIS Fertility and Reproductive Medicine
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health Talk - Pop Weight Loss
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Fitness
- Health 2015 - Vision
- Health Talk - The Center for Bariatrics
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Viscon Builders Gallery
- The Home - Viscon Builders
- Colts Neck Resident Co-Chairs Centre State MS Event
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - The Hart Investment Group of Wells Fargo Advisors
- Our Pick - I’m Possible Training
- Our Pick - Only Perfect Parties
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Mary Connell Gaynor
- People on the Move: Bob Gassaway
- Kids On The Move - William Otto George IV
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Staten Island Furrier
- The Guide 2015 - Il Sogno Ristorante Italiano
- The Guide 2014 - Kleban Furniture
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Rainmaker Lawn Sprinklers
- The Home Guide - Sea Bright Solar
- The Home Guide - Ilkem Marble & Granite
Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington
Attorneys at Law
268 Norwood Avenue
West Long Branch, NJ 07764
Please call for an appointment
With 50 years of experience, our full-service law firm has maintained the highest standard of professional, reliable, and expert legal services to clients throughout Monmouth, Ocean, and Middlesex Counties. Respected by clients and attorneys, we believe in a commitment to professionalism, honesty, integrity, and personalized, sensitive attention to our clients’ needs.
Our family law practice is led by senior partner Ronald B. Rosen, Esq., and covers all areas of family law, including: divorces, parenting time issues, child custody, alimony, child support, and adoptions. Mr. Rosen is New Jersey Supreme Court certified in matrimonial law, and is active in his field, having served as President of the NJ Chapter of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Chairman of the Monmouth Bar Family Law Committee, as well as many other offices. He and Laura S. Witherington, Esq., a leading female family attorney in the tri-county area, guide an experienced staff of attorneys who are dedicated to navigating sensitive legal issues through zealous advocacy.
Charles J. Uliano, Esq., another senior partner, is one of 43 attorneys out of more than 81,000 in the State, certified by the NJ Supreme Court in both criminal and civil trial law. This former Assistant Monmouth County Prosecutor has tried civil and criminal cases for decades, in both state and federal courts. He leads an experienced criminal defense practice that includes high-profile cases, all aspects of motor vehicle violations, and municipal court cases.
Led by Kenneth W. Chamlin, Esq., negligence, personal injury, and workers compensation clients have several expert attorneys devoted to protecting the rights of victims of negligence or work-related accidents. Our experienced attorneys also provide thorough services for will preparation, estate planning, residential and commercial real estate transactions, and many other personal- and business-related legal needs.
How do you stay current with new advances in the law?
We stay up to date through all current technological legal research tools and a full library. Our attorneys regularly attend seminars on controversial legal questions, recent case law, and legislation that may affect our clients; they also lecture statewide on topics related to their specialty.
We ensure that our attorneys lead in their fields. Our newest partner, John T. Bazzurro, Esq., deals largely in personal injury, with extensive experience in landowner liability claims, motor vehicle cases, construction claims, employment discrimination claims, and civil rights violation claims. He began as a judicial clerk for the Honorable Philip Freedman J.S.C. and the now District Court Judge Katherine Sweeney-Hayden, U.S.D.C.J.
Our newest associate, James J. Uliano, Esq., was selected for his prestigious law clerkship to the Honorable Lawrence M. Lawson, Assignment Judge of Monmouth County. He served as an intern to the Honorable Ronald J.Hedges, U.S.M.J., 3rd Circuit of the U.S.District Court as well. In fact, each of our attorneys has served a judicial clerkship prior to joining our firm.
What would a referral say about your firm?
They’d point out how devoted our attorneys were in fighting for their rights, with sensitivity to their needs, while going above and beyond to obtain the best possible results. Our firm has a live answering service, rather than a machine recording, so we are accessible 24/7. From complex cases to simple transactions, we offer the diligence and advocacy you deserve.
Powered by eDirectory™