- Around Town
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Michael Greenberg of HomeClick
- Ask The Expert - Alexandra Freer
- AskThe Expert - Mike Moretti
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Downtown Tile
- The Guide 2014 - Merry Mutts
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond University Medical Center
- Day Tripper - Spa Castle
- Day Tripper - Bushkill Falls
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Holmdel Orthodontics
- Gift Guide - The Towne Florist
- The Guide 2014 - Merry Mutts
- Health Talk
- Dr. Peggy Avagliano Honored
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Health Talk - IVF New Jersey
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Glenn Kolansky, M.D.
- Health - Premier Pain Centers
- Health - DeForte Dentistry
- Newsletter Articles
- Operation Provide Comfort
- The Home Q&A - H2O Bath & Kitchen Elegance: Bathroom Renovation
- Our Pick - Baymar Farms
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Advanced Vascular Solutions
- Our Pick: Monmouth Custom Builders
- Our Pick - Redhead Photography
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Holli Eng
- People On The Move - Tony Sloan
- People On The Move - Terry and Faye Zealand
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Coastal Plumbing Supply Co.
- The Guide 2013 - Merri-Makers Catering
- The Guide 2014 - Zio Toto Italian Restaurant
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Rainmaker Lawn Sprinklers
- The Home - Oasis Backyard Farms
- The Home - Home Living Furniture
Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington
Attorneys at Law
268 Norwood Avenue
West Long Branch, NJ 07764
Please call for an appointment
With 50 years of experience, our full-service law firm has maintained the highest standard of professional, reliable, and expert legal services to clients throughout Monmouth, Ocean, and Middlesex Counties. Respected by clients and attorneys, we believe in a commitment to professionalism, honesty, integrity, and personalized, sensitive attention to our clients’ needs.
Our family law practice is led by senior partner Ronald B. Rosen, Esq., and covers all areas of family law, including: divorces, parenting time issues, child custody, alimony, child support, and adoptions. Mr. Rosen is New Jersey Supreme Court certified in matrimonial law, and is active in his field, having served as President of the NJ Chapter of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Chairman of the Monmouth Bar Family Law Committee, as well as many other offices. He and Laura S. Witherington, Esq., a leading female family attorney in the tri-county area, guide an experienced staff of attorneys who are dedicated to navigating sensitive legal issues through zealous advocacy.
Charles J. Uliano, Esq., another senior partner, is one of 43 attorneys out of more than 81,000 in the State, certified by the NJ Supreme Court in both criminal and civil trial law. This former Assistant Monmouth County Prosecutor has tried civil and criminal cases for decades, in both state and federal courts. He leads an experienced criminal defense practice that includes high-profile cases, all aspects of motor vehicle violations, and municipal court cases.
Led by Kenneth W. Chamlin, Esq., negligence, personal injury, and workers compensation clients have several expert attorneys devoted to protecting the rights of victims of negligence or work-related accidents. Our experienced attorneys also provide thorough services for will preparation, estate planning, residential and commercial real estate transactions, and many other personal- and business-related legal needs.
How do you stay current with new advances in the law?
We stay up to date through all current technological legal research tools and a full library. Our attorneys regularly attend seminars on controversial legal questions, recent case law, and legislation that may affect our clients; they also lecture statewide on topics related to their specialty.
We ensure that our attorneys lead in their fields. Our newest partner, John T. Bazzurro, Esq., deals largely in personal injury, with extensive experience in landowner liability claims, motor vehicle cases, construction claims, employment discrimination claims, and civil rights violation claims. He began as a judicial clerk for the Honorable Philip Freedman J.S.C. and the now District Court Judge Katherine Sweeney-Hayden, U.S.D.C.J.
Our newest associate, James J. Uliano, Esq., was selected for his prestigious law clerkship to the Honorable Lawrence M. Lawson, Assignment Judge of Monmouth County. He served as an intern to the Honorable Ronald J.Hedges, U.S.M.J., 3rd Circuit of the U.S.District Court as well. In fact, each of our attorneys has served a judicial clerkship prior to joining our firm.
What would a referral say about your firm?
They’d point out how devoted our attorneys were in fighting for their rights, with sensitivity to their needs, while going above and beyond to obtain the best possible results. Our firm has a live answering service, rather than a machine recording, so we are accessible 24/7. From complex cases to simple transactions, we offer the diligence and advocacy you deserve.
Powered by eDirectory™