- Around Town
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- 12th Annual AMI Foundation Golf Classic
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - John Kling Custom Homes
- Ask The Expert - Karen Lozner of Karen’s School of Fashion
- AskThe Expert - Frank LaRocca
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - NY Chiropractic & Physical Therapy
- Best Bet - Atlantic Medicine & Wellness
- Best Bet - Glo Bar Skin Art Studio
- Day Tripper - Overnight Adventures
- Day Tripper - The Staten Island Children’s Museum
- Day Tripper - Insectropolis
- Eat Beat - Anna’s Italian Kitchen
- Monmouth EatBeat - Beach Tavern Restaurant
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Fall Guide
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Woodhaven Lumber & Millwork
- Gift Guide - Fred Astaire Dance Studio
- The Guide 2015 - Jeweled Studio
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Patrick Cuozzo
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- Health Talk - Beth M. Deutch MD
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - haircolorxperts
- Health - Hot Tubs by Hot Springs
- Health Talk - Iorio Plastic Surgery and CosMedical Center
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Newsletter Articles
- Staten Island Fun Facts
- JOHN DIAS ANNOUNCED AS ARTISTIC DIRECTOR OF TWO RIVER THEATER CO.
- European Wax Center
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - AJC Advisors
- Company Profile - LaRocca Hornik Rosen Greenberg & Blaha
- Company Profile - Tee Time Golf
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Laura Brunetti
- People On The Move - Pete Davidson
- People On The Move - Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd
- Summer Guide
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Il Sogno Ristorante Italiano
- The Guide 2014 - Ferrari of Central New Jersey
- The Guide 2015 - Travel Leaders
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home Guide - Central Jersey Pools
Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington
Attorneys at Law
268 Norwood Avenue
West Long Branch, NJ 07764
Please call for an appointment
With 50 years of experience, our full-service law firm has maintained the highest standard of professional, reliable, and expert legal services to clients throughout Monmouth, Ocean, and Middlesex Counties. Respected by clients and attorneys, we believe in a commitment to professionalism, honesty, integrity, and personalized, sensitive attention to our clients’ needs.
Our family law practice is led by senior partner Ronald B. Rosen, Esq., and covers all areas of family law, including: divorces, parenting time issues, child custody, alimony, child support, and adoptions. Mr. Rosen is New Jersey Supreme Court certified in matrimonial law, and is active in his field, having served as President of the NJ Chapter of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Chairman of the Monmouth Bar Family Law Committee, as well as many other offices. He and Laura S. Witherington, Esq., a leading female family attorney in the tri-county area, guide an experienced staff of attorneys who are dedicated to navigating sensitive legal issues through zealous advocacy.
Charles J. Uliano, Esq., another senior partner, is one of 43 attorneys out of more than 81,000 in the State, certified by the NJ Supreme Court in both criminal and civil trial law. This former Assistant Monmouth County Prosecutor has tried civil and criminal cases for decades, in both state and federal courts. He leads an experienced criminal defense practice that includes high-profile cases, all aspects of motor vehicle violations, and municipal court cases.
Led by Kenneth W. Chamlin, Esq., negligence, personal injury, and workers compensation clients have several expert attorneys devoted to protecting the rights of victims of negligence or work-related accidents. Our experienced attorneys also provide thorough services for will preparation, estate planning, residential and commercial real estate transactions, and many other personal- and business-related legal needs.
How do you stay current with new advances in the law?
We stay up to date through all current technological legal research tools and a full library. Our attorneys regularly attend seminars on controversial legal questions, recent case law, and legislation that may affect our clients; they also lecture statewide on topics related to their specialty.
We ensure that our attorneys lead in their fields. Our newest partner, John T. Bazzurro, Esq., deals largely in personal injury, with extensive experience in landowner liability claims, motor vehicle cases, construction claims, employment discrimination claims, and civil rights violation claims. He began as a judicial clerk for the Honorable Philip Freedman J.S.C. and the now District Court Judge Katherine Sweeney-Hayden, U.S.D.C.J.
Our newest associate, James J. Uliano, Esq., was selected for his prestigious law clerkship to the Honorable Lawrence M. Lawson, Assignment Judge of Monmouth County. He served as an intern to the Honorable Ronald J.Hedges, U.S.M.J., 3rd Circuit of the U.S.District Court as well. In fact, each of our attorneys has served a judicial clerkship prior to joining our firm.
What would a referral say about your firm?
They’d point out how devoted our attorneys were in fighting for their rights, with sensitivity to their needs, while going above and beyond to obtain the best possible results. Our firm has a live answering service, rather than a machine recording, so we are accessible 24/7. From complex cases to simple transactions, we offer the diligence and advocacy you deserve.
Powered by eDirectory™