- Around Town
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- CNHS - "It's A Wonder Life"
- 12th Annual AMI Foundation Golf Classic
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Michael R. D’Agnes
- Ask The Expert: John Beurskens
- Ask The Expert - Cabitron Kitchen and Bath, LLC.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Forefront Homes
- The Guide 2015 - Karen's School of Fashion
- Best Bet - Grand Marquis
- Cover Story
- La Bella Vita!
- Stay Tooned - Keep an eye on Long Branch’s Michael Attardi – Animation’s New Maestro
- Dana Canedy - A Gift For Jordan
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - A.F. Bennett Salon and Wellness Spa
- Gift Guide - GLOW
- Gift Guide - Town and Country Kitchen and Bath
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Health Talk - Brian Long CareOne Senior Care
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health Talk - Dr. Clifford M. Sales
- HWB 2014 - Physicians for Alternative Medicine, P.C.
- A Better You
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Feels Like Home
- Anthony Marchese - In Prime Style
- Serpentine Splendor - Miriam and Ahron Jundef
- Our Picks
- Our Pick: ACD Custom Granite
- Company Profile - The Dermatology Centers of NJ
- Our Pick - Meet Over Drinks
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Assemblywoman Caroline Casagrande
- People On The Move - Gayle Eggan Aanensen
- People On The Move - Peter Priolo
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Lotus Health & Wellness Spa
- The Guide 2015 - DeMarco’s Catering & Gourmet Deli
- The Guide 2015 - Galaxy Toyota
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Brock Farms
- The Home Guide - Red Bank FrameWorks
- The Home Guide - Ilkem Marble & Granite
Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington
Attorneys at Law
268 Norwood Avenue
West Long Branch, NJ 07764
Please call for an appointment
With 50 years of experience, our full-service law firm has maintained the highest standard of professional, reliable, and expert legal services to clients throughout Monmouth, Ocean, and Middlesex Counties. Respected by clients and attorneys, we believe in a commitment to professionalism, honesty, integrity, and personalized, sensitive attention to our clients’ needs.
Our family law practice is led by senior partner Ronald B. Rosen, Esq., and covers all areas of family law, including: divorces, parenting time issues, child custody, alimony, child support, and adoptions. Mr. Rosen is New Jersey Supreme Court certified in matrimonial law, and is active in his field, having served as President of the NJ Chapter of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Chairman of the Monmouth Bar Family Law Committee, as well as many other offices. He and Laura S. Witherington, Esq., a leading female family attorney in the tri-county area, guide an experienced staff of attorneys who are dedicated to navigating sensitive legal issues through zealous advocacy.
Charles J. Uliano, Esq., another senior partner, is one of 43 attorneys out of more than 81,000 in the State, certified by the NJ Supreme Court in both criminal and civil trial law. This former Assistant Monmouth County Prosecutor has tried civil and criminal cases for decades, in both state and federal courts. He leads an experienced criminal defense practice that includes high-profile cases, all aspects of motor vehicle violations, and municipal court cases.
Led by Kenneth W. Chamlin, Esq., negligence, personal injury, and workers compensation clients have several expert attorneys devoted to protecting the rights of victims of negligence or work-related accidents. Our experienced attorneys also provide thorough services for will preparation, estate planning, residential and commercial real estate transactions, and many other personal- and business-related legal needs.
How do you stay current with new advances in the law?
We stay up to date through all current technological legal research tools and a full library. Our attorneys regularly attend seminars on controversial legal questions, recent case law, and legislation that may affect our clients; they also lecture statewide on topics related to their specialty.
We ensure that our attorneys lead in their fields. Our newest partner, John T. Bazzurro, Esq., deals largely in personal injury, with extensive experience in landowner liability claims, motor vehicle cases, construction claims, employment discrimination claims, and civil rights violation claims. He began as a judicial clerk for the Honorable Philip Freedman J.S.C. and the now District Court Judge Katherine Sweeney-Hayden, U.S.D.C.J.
Our newest associate, James J. Uliano, Esq., was selected for his prestigious law clerkship to the Honorable Lawrence M. Lawson, Assignment Judge of Monmouth County. He served as an intern to the Honorable Ronald J.Hedges, U.S.M.J., 3rd Circuit of the U.S.District Court as well. In fact, each of our attorneys has served a judicial clerkship prior to joining our firm.
What would a referral say about your firm?
They’d point out how devoted our attorneys were in fighting for their rights, with sensitivity to their needs, while going above and beyond to obtain the best possible results. Our firm has a live answering service, rather than a machine recording, so we are accessible 24/7. From complex cases to simple transactions, we offer the diligence and advocacy you deserve.
Powered by eDirectory™