- Around Town
- Holiday Buzz - Sights & Sounds of the Season
- QuickChek Opens Newest Store In Morganville
- The Rumson Country Day School Announces New Head of Lower School
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Marshall P.Allegra, M.D.
- AskThe Experts - Dance Attitudes
- Ask The Expert - Avra Karak
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Vik’s Fine Jewelry
- Best Bet - Champion Chiropractic
- Best Bet - Home Theatre Connection
- Day Tripper - The Appalachian Trail
- Day Tripper - Lambert Castle Museum
- Day Tripper - The Staten Island Children’s Museum
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Fall Guide 2015 - Gravity Vault
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Health Talk
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- Health Talk - Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- Health Talk - The Compounding Facility
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2014 - Marshall P. Allegra
- Health - Pain
- Health - Dermatology Associates of Central New Jersey
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Holiday Buzz - Sights & Sounds of the Season
- Everything Old is New Again - A Monmouth Beach Classic Shore Colonial Reinvented
- Deep in the Woods - The Sneyers
- Anthony and Lynn Marinello
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Select Technology Group
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
- Our Pick - Cortez Cigars
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Dr. Anthony Mancino
- Our Pick: Monmouth Custom Builders
- Our Pick - Cabinet Logistics LLC
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Kevin LeMastra
- People On The Move: Keith Stephens Buff
- People On The Move - Jason Gers
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- Our Pick - Top Line Appliance Center
- The Guide 2014 - Beach Music Studios
- The Guide 2015 - Tuscany Italian Specialty Foods
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Ryser's Landscape Supply
- Our Pick - The Real Estate Boutique
- The Home - Ryser’s Landscape Supply
Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington
Attorneys at Law
268 Norwood Avenue
West Long Branch, NJ 07764
Please call for an appointment
With 50 years of experience, our full-service law firm has maintained the highest standard of professional, reliable, and expert legal services to clients throughout Monmouth, Ocean, and Middlesex Counties. Respected by clients and attorneys, we believe in a commitment to professionalism, honesty, integrity, and personalized, sensitive attention to our clients’ needs.
Our family law practice is led by senior partner Ronald B. Rosen, Esq., and covers all areas of family law, including: divorces, parenting time issues, child custody, alimony, child support, and adoptions. Mr. Rosen is New Jersey Supreme Court certified in matrimonial law, and is active in his field, having served as President of the NJ Chapter of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Chairman of the Monmouth Bar Family Law Committee, as well as many other offices. He and Laura S. Witherington, Esq., a leading female family attorney in the tri-county area, guide an experienced staff of attorneys who are dedicated to navigating sensitive legal issues through zealous advocacy.
Charles J. Uliano, Esq., another senior partner, is one of 43 attorneys out of more than 81,000 in the State, certified by the NJ Supreme Court in both criminal and civil trial law. This former Assistant Monmouth County Prosecutor has tried civil and criminal cases for decades, in both state and federal courts. He leads an experienced criminal defense practice that includes high-profile cases, all aspects of motor vehicle violations, and municipal court cases.
Led by Kenneth W. Chamlin, Esq., negligence, personal injury, and workers compensation clients have several expert attorneys devoted to protecting the rights of victims of negligence or work-related accidents. Our experienced attorneys also provide thorough services for will preparation, estate planning, residential and commercial real estate transactions, and many other personal- and business-related legal needs.
How do you stay current with new advances in the law?
We stay up to date through all current technological legal research tools and a full library. Our attorneys regularly attend seminars on controversial legal questions, recent case law, and legislation that may affect our clients; they also lecture statewide on topics related to their specialty.
We ensure that our attorneys lead in their fields. Our newest partner, John T. Bazzurro, Esq., deals largely in personal injury, with extensive experience in landowner liability claims, motor vehicle cases, construction claims, employment discrimination claims, and civil rights violation claims. He began as a judicial clerk for the Honorable Philip Freedman J.S.C. and the now District Court Judge Katherine Sweeney-Hayden, U.S.D.C.J.
Our newest associate, James J. Uliano, Esq., was selected for his prestigious law clerkship to the Honorable Lawrence M. Lawson, Assignment Judge of Monmouth County. He served as an intern to the Honorable Ronald J.Hedges, U.S.M.J., 3rd Circuit of the U.S.District Court as well. In fact, each of our attorneys has served a judicial clerkship prior to joining our firm.
What would a referral say about your firm?
They’d point out how devoted our attorneys were in fighting for their rights, with sensitivity to their needs, while going above and beyond to obtain the best possible results. Our firm has a live answering service, rather than a machine recording, so we are accessible 24/7. From complex cases to simple transactions, we offer the diligence and advocacy you deserve.
Powered by eDirectory™