- Around Town
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Voyagers' Community School - Open House
- Staten Island Fun Facts
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert: John Beurskens
- Ask the Experts: Giulio Caruso, DC Total Care Chiropractic and Rehab, P.C.
- Ask The Experts - David Chewey
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - White Sands Oceanfront Resort and Spa
- The Guide 2014 - Signature Design Group
- The Guide 2014 - InHaus Kitchen & Bath Remodeling
- Cover Story
- Arts & Scientist - Ilya Raskin, Ph.D.
- The Art of Fencing with Thomas Hearne
- Staten Island Borough President James S. Oddo
- Day Tripper - Staten Island Ferry Adventure
- Day Tripper - Lakota Wolf Preserve
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Annex
- Etc - The Facebook Situation
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Fall Guide
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Artistic Tile
- Holiday Gift Guide - The Couture Exchange
- Gift Guide - Vincent Camarda, D.D.S.
- Health Talk
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Health Talk - Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- Health Talk - Frank Borao, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Inferno Training
- Health - Premier Pain Centers
- Health - Restorative Health Alliance
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Living in Colts Neck
- Feels Like Home
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Impeccable Style
- Newsletter Articles
- Caring Heart Coronary Imaging Gives Families Hope
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- David Burke Fromagerie
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Bo Scannapieeco
- People On The Move - Kari Mentonis
- People On The Move: Glen J. Dalakian
- Summer Guide
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Male Ego Barber Spa
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- The Guide 2014 - Brazen Bras Boutique
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - New Jersey Best Lawns
- The Home - Rainmaker Lawn Sprinklers
- The Home - Giglio Builders
Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington
Attorneys at Law
268 Norwood Avenue
West Long Branch, NJ 07764
Please call for an appointment
With 50 years of experience, our full-service law firm has maintained the highest standard of professional, reliable, and expert legal services to clients throughout Monmouth, Ocean, and Middlesex Counties. Respected by clients and attorneys, we believe in a commitment to professionalism, honesty, integrity, and personalized, sensitive attention to our clients’ needs.
Our family law practice is led by senior partner Ronald B. Rosen, Esq., and covers all areas of family law, including: divorces, parenting time issues, child custody, alimony, child support, and adoptions. Mr. Rosen is New Jersey Supreme Court certified in matrimonial law, and is active in his field, having served as President of the NJ Chapter of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Chairman of the Monmouth Bar Family Law Committee, as well as many other offices. He and Laura S. Witherington, Esq., a leading female family attorney in the tri-county area, guide an experienced staff of attorneys who are dedicated to navigating sensitive legal issues through zealous advocacy.
Charles J. Uliano, Esq., another senior partner, is one of 43 attorneys out of more than 81,000 in the State, certified by the NJ Supreme Court in both criminal and civil trial law. This former Assistant Monmouth County Prosecutor has tried civil and criminal cases for decades, in both state and federal courts. He leads an experienced criminal defense practice that includes high-profile cases, all aspects of motor vehicle violations, and municipal court cases.
Led by Kenneth W. Chamlin, Esq., negligence, personal injury, and workers compensation clients have several expert attorneys devoted to protecting the rights of victims of negligence or work-related accidents. Our experienced attorneys also provide thorough services for will preparation, estate planning, residential and commercial real estate transactions, and many other personal- and business-related legal needs.
How do you stay current with new advances in the law?
We stay up to date through all current technological legal research tools and a full library. Our attorneys regularly attend seminars on controversial legal questions, recent case law, and legislation that may affect our clients; they also lecture statewide on topics related to their specialty.
We ensure that our attorneys lead in their fields. Our newest partner, John T. Bazzurro, Esq., deals largely in personal injury, with extensive experience in landowner liability claims, motor vehicle cases, construction claims, employment discrimination claims, and civil rights violation claims. He began as a judicial clerk for the Honorable Philip Freedman J.S.C. and the now District Court Judge Katherine Sweeney-Hayden, U.S.D.C.J.
Our newest associate, James J. Uliano, Esq., was selected for his prestigious law clerkship to the Honorable Lawrence M. Lawson, Assignment Judge of Monmouth County. He served as an intern to the Honorable Ronald J.Hedges, U.S.M.J., 3rd Circuit of the U.S.District Court as well. In fact, each of our attorneys has served a judicial clerkship prior to joining our firm.
What would a referral say about your firm?
They’d point out how devoted our attorneys were in fighting for their rights, with sensitivity to their needs, while going above and beyond to obtain the best possible results. Our firm has a live answering service, rather than a machine recording, so we are accessible 24/7. From complex cases to simple transactions, we offer the diligence and advocacy you deserve.
Powered by eDirectory™