- Around Town
- QuickChek Opens Newest Store In Morganville
- Holiday Buzz: Out & About in NYC & PHL
- RCDS Hosts Jersey Shore Debate League Spring Tournament
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Experts - Ranney School
- AskThe Experts - Dance Attitudes
- Ask The Expert - Luis Pereira of Stone World
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Anemos Greek
- The Guide 2015 - The Compounding Facility
- Best Bet - Maserati - The Key to an Extraordinary Life
- Cover Story
- Leader of the Pack - Lt. Colonel James Sfayer
- Red Bank's Mike Petke
- Pro Wrestler Robbie E.
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Annex
- Day Tripper - The Staten Island Childrens Museum
- Day Tripper - National 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - The Endless Summer
- Etc - The Facebook Situation
- Fall Guide
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Jos Serrano
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Medimorphosis Physician Assisted Weight Loss
- Gift Guide - Associated Pain Specialists
- The Guide 2015 - Richmond County Country Club
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - European Wax Center
- Health Talk - Asaad H. Samra, MD, FACS - Samra Plastic Surgery
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Bear Brook Commons Dental Group
- Health 2014 - Taking your Workout Outside
- Health - Spine and Pain Centers
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Holiday Buzz: Holiday Desserts
- A Hanukkah Story
- Restaurant Guide - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Pick - Jeunesse Medical Spa
- The View: The Bereznyaks
- Voyagers Community School Welcomes Dr. Nel Noddings
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Country Clean Paper Supplies
- Our Pick - Ilkem Marble & Granite
- Our Pick - Emily's
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Karen Nealis
- People on the Move: Michael Chirico
- People on the Move: Bob Gassaway
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - One Stop Womens Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - The Curvy Bride
- The Guide 2014 - Avanti Day Resort
- The Guide 2014 - Jersey Shore Premium Outlets
- The Home Guide
- Our Pick - Hubbard Park Real Estate
- The Home Guide - Sea Bright Solar
- The Home Guide - A and J Remodeling Services
Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington
Attorneys at Law
268 Norwood Avenue
West Long Branch, NJ 07764
Please call for an appointment
With 50 years of experience, our full-service law firm has maintained the highest standard of professional, reliable, and expert legal services to clients throughout Monmouth, Ocean, and Middlesex Counties. Respected by clients and attorneys, we believe in a commitment to professionalism, honesty, integrity, and personalized, sensitive attention to our clients needs.
Our family law practice is led by senior partner Ronald B. Rosen, Esq., and covers all areas of family law, including: divorces, parenting time issues, child custody, alimony, child support, and adoptions. Mr. Rosen is New Jersey Supreme Court certified in matrimonial law, and is active in his field, having served as President of the NJ Chapter of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Chairman of the Monmouth Bar Family Law Committee, as well as many other offices. He and Laura S. Witherington, Esq., a leading female family attorney in the tri-county area, guide an experienced staff of attorneys who are dedicated to navigating sensitive legal issues through zealous advocacy.
Charles J. Uliano, Esq., another senior partner, is one of 43 attorneys out of more than 81,000 in the State, certified by the NJ Supreme Court in both criminal and civil trial law. This former Assistant Monmouth County Prosecutor has tried civil and criminal cases for decades, in both state and federal courts. He leads an experienced criminal defense practice that includes high-profile cases, all aspects of motor vehicle violations, and municipal court cases.
Led by Kenneth W. Chamlin, Esq., negligence, personal injury, and workers compensation clients have several expert attorneys devoted to protecting the rights of victims of negligence or work-related accidents. Our experienced attorneys also provide thorough services for will preparation, estate planning, residential and commercial real estate transactions, and many other personal- and business-related legal needs.
How do you stay current with new advances in the law?
We stay up to date through all current technological legal research tools and a full library. Our attorneys regularly attend seminars on controversial legal questions, recent case law, and legislation that may affect our clients; they also lecture statewide on topics related to their specialty.
We ensure that our attorneys lead in their fields. Our newest partner, John T. Bazzurro, Esq., deals largely in personal injury, with extensive experience in landowner liability claims, motor vehicle cases, construction claims, employment discrimination claims, and civil rights violation claims. He began as a judicial clerk for the Honorable Philip Freedman J.S.C. and the now District Court Judge Katherine Sweeney-Hayden, U.S.D.C.J.
Our newest associate, James J. Uliano, Esq., was selected for his prestigious law clerkship to the Honorable Lawrence M. Lawson, Assignment Judge of Monmouth County. He served as an intern to the Honorable Ronald J.Hedges, U.S.M.J., 3rd Circuit of the U.S.District Court as well. In fact, each of our attorneys has served a judicial clerkship prior to joining our firm.
What would a referral say about your firm?
Theyd point out how devoted our attorneys were in fighting for their rights, with sensitivity to their needs, while going above and beyond to obtain the best possible results. Our firm has a live answering service, rather than a machine recording, so we are accessible 24/7. From complex cases to simple transactions, we offer the diligence and advocacy you deserve.
Powered by eDirectory™