- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Pinot's Palette
- The Guide 2015 - Morgan Fertility
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond Tile and Bath
- Cover Story
- John Green - ABC News Award-Winning Producer
- Spirits For The Spirit: The Legacy of Laird & Co.
- A Commanding Presence
- Day Tripper - Cowtown Rodeo
- Day Tripper - Koziar’s Christmas Village
- Day Tripper - Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
- Etc - The Facebook Situation
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - Aspirin...please.
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Soul Focus
- Best Bet - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Gift Guide - Cabinet Factory NJ
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- Dr. Peggy Avagliano Honored
- Health Talk - Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - StudioV Mind, Body and Soul
- HWB 2014 - Physicians for Alternative Medicine, P.C.
- Health - DOCSMILE
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Private Retreat - Colyandro
- Yellow Brook Farm - A Post and Beam Approach Leads a Path to Timeless Design
- A Seductive Re-Imaging - The Keeleys
- Newsletter Articles
- Wine Academy Superstores
- The Home - Sunshine Solar Systems Inc.
- The Home Q&A - T. Dorland Studio at Folio Art Glass
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Dennis Dayan
- Kids On The Move: Sam Judkis
- People On The Move - Linette Reeman
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond Tile and Bath
- Our Pick - Gerald Peters Goldmine
- The Guide 2015 - Lighting World
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - A and J Remodeling Services
- The Home Guide - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home Guide - Sea Bright Solar
Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington
Attorneys at Law
268 Norwood Avenue
West Long Branch, NJ 07764
Please call for an appointment
With 50 years of experience, our full-service law firm has maintained the highest standard of professional, reliable, and expert legal services to clients throughout Monmouth, Ocean, and Middlesex Counties. Respected by clients and attorneys, we believe in a commitment to professionalism, honesty, integrity, and personalized, sensitive attention to our clients’ needs.
Our family law practice is led by senior partner Ronald B. Rosen, Esq., and covers all areas of family law, including: divorces, parenting time issues, child custody, alimony, child support, and adoptions. Mr. Rosen is New Jersey Supreme Court certified in matrimonial law, and is active in his field, having served as President of the NJ Chapter of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Chairman of the Monmouth Bar Family Law Committee, as well as many other offices. He and Laura S. Witherington, Esq., a leading female family attorney in the tri-county area, guide an experienced staff of attorneys who are dedicated to navigating sensitive legal issues through zealous advocacy.
Charles J. Uliano, Esq., another senior partner, is one of 43 attorneys out of more than 81,000 in the State, certified by the NJ Supreme Court in both criminal and civil trial law. This former Assistant Monmouth County Prosecutor has tried civil and criminal cases for decades, in both state and federal courts. He leads an experienced criminal defense practice that includes high-profile cases, all aspects of motor vehicle violations, and municipal court cases.
Led by Kenneth W. Chamlin, Esq., negligence, personal injury, and workers compensation clients have several expert attorneys devoted to protecting the rights of victims of negligence or work-related accidents. Our experienced attorneys also provide thorough services for will preparation, estate planning, residential and commercial real estate transactions, and many other personal- and business-related legal needs.
How do you stay current with new advances in the law?
We stay up to date through all current technological legal research tools and a full library. Our attorneys regularly attend seminars on controversial legal questions, recent case law, and legislation that may affect our clients; they also lecture statewide on topics related to their specialty.
We ensure that our attorneys lead in their fields. Our newest partner, John T. Bazzurro, Esq., deals largely in personal injury, with extensive experience in landowner liability claims, motor vehicle cases, construction claims, employment discrimination claims, and civil rights violation claims. He began as a judicial clerk for the Honorable Philip Freedman J.S.C. and the now District Court Judge Katherine Sweeney-Hayden, U.S.D.C.J.
Our newest associate, James J. Uliano, Esq., was selected for his prestigious law clerkship to the Honorable Lawrence M. Lawson, Assignment Judge of Monmouth County. He served as an intern to the Honorable Ronald J.Hedges, U.S.M.J., 3rd Circuit of the U.S.District Court as well. In fact, each of our attorneys has served a judicial clerkship prior to joining our firm.
What would a referral say about your firm?
They’d point out how devoted our attorneys were in fighting for their rights, with sensitivity to their needs, while going above and beyond to obtain the best possible results. Our firm has a live answering service, rather than a machine recording, so we are accessible 24/7. From complex cases to simple transactions, we offer the diligence and advocacy you deserve.
Powered by eDirectory™