- Around Town
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Meridian Weightless
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Staci J. Greenwald, Esq.
- Ask The Experts - Michael J. Cunningham MD
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Cover Story
- The Q Factor - Quincy Mumford
- A Little Bit Country - Corey Wagar
- Acing It All - Michael Lippens
- Day Tripper - New York City for the Holidays
- Daytripper:The New York Aquarium
- Day Tripper - Snug Harbor
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Michael R. D’Agnes, FACHE
- Health Talk - Dr. Clifford M. Sales
- Health Talk - Michael Ginsberg
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Orthopaedics
- Health 2014 - Great Care, Close to Home
- Health - The Samra Group
- Easy Living On A Grand Scale - Alyson and Keith Arnott
- Holly Hill
- Redefining Rooms - The Abrams
- Living in Colts Neck
- The Triple Crown
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Home at Last
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - H2O Bath and Kitchen Elegance
- The Home: Pride Home Improvements
- Kids On The Move: Alexander Wolkomir
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Pauline Poyner Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Our Pick: Precision Mirror and Glass, Inc.
- Company Profile - SeaStreak LLC
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Kelly Pretz
- People On The Move - Holli Eng
- Larry Fink caring, focused, and concerned environmentalist
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- The Guide 2014 - We Got Lites
- The Guide 2014 - Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- The Home Guide
- The Home Gallery - Distinctive Pools
- The Home Guide - Carpets With A Twist
- The Home - Decorating Den Interiors
Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington
Attorneys at Law
268 Norwood Avenue
West Long Branch, NJ 07764
Please call for an appointment
With 50 years of experience, our full-service law firm has maintained the highest standard of professional, reliable, and expert legal services to clients throughout Monmouth, Ocean, and Middlesex Counties. Respected by clients and attorneys, we believe in a commitment to professionalism, honesty, integrity, and personalized, sensitive attention to our clients’ needs.
Our family law practice is led by senior partner Ronald B. Rosen, Esq., and covers all areas of family law, including: divorces, parenting time issues, child custody, alimony, child support, and adoptions. Mr. Rosen is New Jersey Supreme Court certified in matrimonial law, and is active in his field, having served as President of the NJ Chapter of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Chairman of the Monmouth Bar Family Law Committee, as well as many other offices. He and Laura S. Witherington, Esq., a leading female family attorney in the tri-county area, guide an experienced staff of attorneys who are dedicated to navigating sensitive legal issues through zealous advocacy.
Charles J. Uliano, Esq., another senior partner, is one of 43 attorneys out of more than 81,000 in the State, certified by the NJ Supreme Court in both criminal and civil trial law. This former Assistant Monmouth County Prosecutor has tried civil and criminal cases for decades, in both state and federal courts. He leads an experienced criminal defense practice that includes high-profile cases, all aspects of motor vehicle violations, and municipal court cases.
Led by Kenneth W. Chamlin, Esq., negligence, personal injury, and workers compensation clients have several expert attorneys devoted to protecting the rights of victims of negligence or work-related accidents. Our experienced attorneys also provide thorough services for will preparation, estate planning, residential and commercial real estate transactions, and many other personal- and business-related legal needs.
How do you stay current with new advances in the law?
We stay up to date through all current technological legal research tools and a full library. Our attorneys regularly attend seminars on controversial legal questions, recent case law, and legislation that may affect our clients; they also lecture statewide on topics related to their specialty.
We ensure that our attorneys lead in their fields. Our newest partner, John T. Bazzurro, Esq., deals largely in personal injury, with extensive experience in landowner liability claims, motor vehicle cases, construction claims, employment discrimination claims, and civil rights violation claims. He began as a judicial clerk for the Honorable Philip Freedman J.S.C. and the now District Court Judge Katherine Sweeney-Hayden, U.S.D.C.J.
Our newest associate, James J. Uliano, Esq., was selected for his prestigious law clerkship to the Honorable Lawrence M. Lawson, Assignment Judge of Monmouth County. He served as an intern to the Honorable Ronald J.Hedges, U.S.M.J., 3rd Circuit of the U.S.District Court as well. In fact, each of our attorneys has served a judicial clerkship prior to joining our firm.
What would a referral say about your firm?
They’d point out how devoted our attorneys were in fighting for their rights, with sensitivity to their needs, while going above and beyond to obtain the best possible results. Our firm has a live answering service, rather than a machine recording, so we are accessible 24/7. From complex cases to simple transactions, we offer the diligence and advocacy you deserve.
Powered by eDirectory™