- Around Town
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Voyagers Community School Welcomes Dr. Nel Noddings
- Twin Brook Golf Center
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - David Finkel
- Ask the Expert - Richard W. Clift
- AskThe Experts - Frank D'Aponte
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - 732-Express
- 2016 Guide - Alfonso's Pastry Shoppe
- Best Bet - Career Gaudium
- Cover Story
- Dave Scotti - Originality Is The Name of The Game
- Dana Canedy - A Gift For Jordan
- The Q Factor - Quincy Mumford
- DayTripper: Laurita Vineyards & Winery
- Day Tripper - Old Barracks Museum
- DayTripper: Manasquan Reservoir
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- The Guide 2015 - World Subaru
- The Guide 2015 - Manfredi Auto Group
- Health Talk
- Health Blog - Atlantic Laser Vision Center
- Health Blog - Vito Mazza Salon & Spa
- HWB Profile 2016 - The Compounding Facility
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Orthopaedics
- Health - db Orthopedic
- Health - Ani Orthopaedic Group
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Best Bet - David Burkes Fromagerie
- Streat Beat - Who Would You Invite To Dinner?
- Holiday Buzz: Holiday Desserts
- Living in Colts Neck
- Feels Like Home
- Muriel Rogers - Local Artist
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Cunningham Orthopaedics
- Our Pick - Limor Jewelers
- Our Pick - Island Auto Group
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move: Alexander Wolkomir
- People On The Move: Kristin Beck
- People On The Move - Kim Folio-Dorland
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Our Pick 2016 - Hot Tubs by HotSpring
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - The Malvern School
- The Guide 2015 - Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club
- The Guide 2014 - Trek Bicycle Store of Middletown
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Energy Aide
- The Home Gallery - Distinctive Pools
- The Home - Rainmaker Lawn Sprinklers
Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington
Attorneys at Law
268 Norwood Avenue
West Long Branch, NJ 07764
Please call for an appointment
With 50 years of experience, our full-service law firm has maintained the highest standard of professional, reliable, and expert legal services to clients throughout Monmouth, Ocean, and Middlesex Counties. Respected by clients and attorneys, we believe in a commitment to professionalism, honesty, integrity, and personalized, sensitive attention to our clients needs.
Our family law practice is led by senior partner Ronald B. Rosen, Esq., and covers all areas of family law, including: divorces, parenting time issues, child custody, alimony, child support, and adoptions. Mr. Rosen is New Jersey Supreme Court certified in matrimonial law, and is active in his field, having served as President of the NJ Chapter of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Chairman of the Monmouth Bar Family Law Committee, as well as many other offices. He and Laura S. Witherington, Esq., a leading female family attorney in the tri-county area, guide an experienced staff of attorneys who are dedicated to navigating sensitive legal issues through zealous advocacy.
Charles J. Uliano, Esq., another senior partner, is one of 43 attorneys out of more than 81,000 in the State, certified by the NJ Supreme Court in both criminal and civil trial law. This former Assistant Monmouth County Prosecutor has tried civil and criminal cases for decades, in both state and federal courts. He leads an experienced criminal defense practice that includes high-profile cases, all aspects of motor vehicle violations, and municipal court cases.
Led by Kenneth W. Chamlin, Esq., negligence, personal injury, and workers compensation clients have several expert attorneys devoted to protecting the rights of victims of negligence or work-related accidents. Our experienced attorneys also provide thorough services for will preparation, estate planning, residential and commercial real estate transactions, and many other personal- and business-related legal needs.
How do you stay current with new advances in the law?
We stay up to date through all current technological legal research tools and a full library. Our attorneys regularly attend seminars on controversial legal questions, recent case law, and legislation that may affect our clients; they also lecture statewide on topics related to their specialty.
We ensure that our attorneys lead in their fields. Our newest partner, John T. Bazzurro, Esq., deals largely in personal injury, with extensive experience in landowner liability claims, motor vehicle cases, construction claims, employment discrimination claims, and civil rights violation claims. He began as a judicial clerk for the Honorable Philip Freedman J.S.C. and the now District Court Judge Katherine Sweeney-Hayden, U.S.D.C.J.
Our newest associate, James J. Uliano, Esq., was selected for his prestigious law clerkship to the Honorable Lawrence M. Lawson, Assignment Judge of Monmouth County. He served as an intern to the Honorable Ronald J.Hedges, U.S.M.J., 3rd Circuit of the U.S.District Court as well. In fact, each of our attorneys has served a judicial clerkship prior to joining our firm.
What would a referral say about your firm?
Theyd point out how devoted our attorneys were in fighting for their rights, with sensitivity to their needs, while going above and beyond to obtain the best possible results. Our firm has a live answering service, rather than a machine recording, so we are accessible 24/7. From complex cases to simple transactions, we offer the diligence and advocacy you deserve.
Powered by eDirectory™