- Around Town
- 5th Annual Cardboard Box City Raises More Than $14,000
- Staten Island Fun Facts
- Voyagers' Community School - Open House
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert: John Beurskens
- AskThe Expert - Stacy Lynn Costa MA, Ed.S.
- Ask The Expert - Karen Lozner of Karen’s School of Fashion
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Arena Steakhouse and Lounge
- Best Bet - Cozmos Hair Color Studio
- The Guide 2015 - Red White & Blue Contracting
- Daytripper: Liberty Science Center
- DayTripper: Princeton
- Day Tripper - Delaware Water Gap
- Fall Guide
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - L’Acqua Ristorante
- Whole Foods Market-Middletown - Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Atlantic Medicine & Wellness
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dawn Rockwell, DMD
- Health Talk - Michael R. D’Agnes, FACHE
- Health Talk - Dr. Patrick Cuozzo
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Trinity Rehab
- Health - Tender Smiles 4 Kids
- Health 2014 - Creating Beauty
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Adler: Elegant Transformation
- Driven to Excellence - Bobby Ciasulli
- A Seductive Re-Imaging - The Keeleys
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Q&A - H2O Bath & Kitchen Elegance: Bathroom Renovation
- The Home Gallery - ABL
- The Home Gallery - Zaksons Fine Furniture and Interior Design
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Meredith Gallagher
- People On The Move - Gayle Eggan Aanensen
- People On The Move: Jill McCracken
- Summer Guide
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - CoCo Pari
- The Guide 2015 - Liberty Homes of Staten Island, Inc.
- The Guide 2014 - Limor Jewelers
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Home Living Furniture
- The Home Guide - Brock Farms
- The Home Guide - Showerman of NJ, Inc.
Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington
Attorneys at Law
268 Norwood Avenue
West Long Branch, NJ 07764
Please call for an appointment
With 50 years of experience, our full-service law firm has maintained the highest standard of professional, reliable, and expert legal services to clients throughout Monmouth, Ocean, and Middlesex Counties. Respected by clients and attorneys, we believe in a commitment to professionalism, honesty, integrity, and personalized, sensitive attention to our clients’ needs.
Our family law practice is led by senior partner Ronald B. Rosen, Esq., and covers all areas of family law, including: divorces, parenting time issues, child custody, alimony, child support, and adoptions. Mr. Rosen is New Jersey Supreme Court certified in matrimonial law, and is active in his field, having served as President of the NJ Chapter of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Chairman of the Monmouth Bar Family Law Committee, as well as many other offices. He and Laura S. Witherington, Esq., a leading female family attorney in the tri-county area, guide an experienced staff of attorneys who are dedicated to navigating sensitive legal issues through zealous advocacy.
Charles J. Uliano, Esq., another senior partner, is one of 43 attorneys out of more than 81,000 in the State, certified by the NJ Supreme Court in both criminal and civil trial law. This former Assistant Monmouth County Prosecutor has tried civil and criminal cases for decades, in both state and federal courts. He leads an experienced criminal defense practice that includes high-profile cases, all aspects of motor vehicle violations, and municipal court cases.
Led by Kenneth W. Chamlin, Esq., negligence, personal injury, and workers compensation clients have several expert attorneys devoted to protecting the rights of victims of negligence or work-related accidents. Our experienced attorneys also provide thorough services for will preparation, estate planning, residential and commercial real estate transactions, and many other personal- and business-related legal needs.
How do you stay current with new advances in the law?
We stay up to date through all current technological legal research tools and a full library. Our attorneys regularly attend seminars on controversial legal questions, recent case law, and legislation that may affect our clients; they also lecture statewide on topics related to their specialty.
We ensure that our attorneys lead in their fields. Our newest partner, John T. Bazzurro, Esq., deals largely in personal injury, with extensive experience in landowner liability claims, motor vehicle cases, construction claims, employment discrimination claims, and civil rights violation claims. He began as a judicial clerk for the Honorable Philip Freedman J.S.C. and the now District Court Judge Katherine Sweeney-Hayden, U.S.D.C.J.
Our newest associate, James J. Uliano, Esq., was selected for his prestigious law clerkship to the Honorable Lawrence M. Lawson, Assignment Judge of Monmouth County. He served as an intern to the Honorable Ronald J.Hedges, U.S.M.J., 3rd Circuit of the U.S.District Court as well. In fact, each of our attorneys has served a judicial clerkship prior to joining our firm.
What would a referral say about your firm?
They’d point out how devoted our attorneys were in fighting for their rights, with sensitivity to their needs, while going above and beyond to obtain the best possible results. Our firm has a live answering service, rather than a machine recording, so we are accessible 24/7. From complex cases to simple transactions, we offer the diligence and advocacy you deserve.
Powered by eDirectory™