- Around Town
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Oceanfront Restaurant’s New Wine Program Creates Big Waves in Jersey Shore Wine Scene
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Ann Hughes, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Pelican Pool & Ski Center
- AskThe Expert - Pauline Poyner
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Tuscany Italian Specialty Foods
- The Guide 2015 - Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Best Bet - Middletown Sports Complex
- Cover Story
- Lovin' Life - Big Joe Henry
- JoAnn Kairys
- Carol Stillwell - Business Leader, Philanthropist, Equestrian
- Day Tripper - SLEEPY HOLLOW, NEW YORK
- Day Tripper - New York City for the Holidays
- Day Tripper - Bushkill Falls
- Eat Beat - Angelina’s Ristorante
- Eat Beat - Zio Toto Ristorante
- Staten Island EatBeat - Max’s Es-Ca
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - George Wall Ford
- The Guide 2015 - Troost Brothers, Inc.
- The Guide 2014 - Nina Ferrer Design
- Health Talk
- Guest Blogger >> Sonya Moretti, WHNP-BC, NAMS
- Health Talk - IVF New Jersey
- Health Talk - Beth M. Deutch MD
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Caroline Glicksman, MD
- HWB 2015 - Vein Institute of New Jersey
- Health - The Solace Day Spa & Salon
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Restaurant Guide - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Pick: Visual Impact Decorating
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- The Home Gallery - Fuda Tile & Marble
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Nina Ferrer
- Health - Sunquest Day Spa
- Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club - In A League of Their Own
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Mary Connell Gaynor
- People On The Move - Seth Tropper
- People On The Move - Mimi Chang
- Summer Guide
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Page Plaza Diner
- 2016 Guide - Emily’s
- Company Profile: RUMC - Dr. Philip E. Otterbeck
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Ilkem Marble & Granite
- The Home Guide - California Closets®
- The Home Guide - Ryser's Landscape Supply
Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington
Attorneys at Law
268 Norwood Avenue
West Long Branch, NJ 07764
Please call for an appointment
With 50 years of experience, our full-service law firm has maintained the highest standard of professional, reliable, and expert legal services to clients throughout Monmouth, Ocean, and Middlesex Counties. Respected by clients and attorneys, we believe in a commitment to professionalism, honesty, integrity, and personalized, sensitive attention to our clients’ needs.
Our family law practice is led by senior partner Ronald B. Rosen, Esq., and covers all areas of family law, including: divorces, parenting time issues, child custody, alimony, child support, and adoptions. Mr. Rosen is New Jersey Supreme Court certified in matrimonial law, and is active in his field, having served as President of the NJ Chapter of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Chairman of the Monmouth Bar Family Law Committee, as well as many other offices. He and Laura S. Witherington, Esq., a leading female family attorney in the tri-county area, guide an experienced staff of attorneys who are dedicated to navigating sensitive legal issues through zealous advocacy.
Charles J. Uliano, Esq., another senior partner, is one of 43 attorneys out of more than 81,000 in the State, certified by the NJ Supreme Court in both criminal and civil trial law. This former Assistant Monmouth County Prosecutor has tried civil and criminal cases for decades, in both state and federal courts. He leads an experienced criminal defense practice that includes high-profile cases, all aspects of motor vehicle violations, and municipal court cases.
Led by Kenneth W. Chamlin, Esq., negligence, personal injury, and workers compensation clients have several expert attorneys devoted to protecting the rights of victims of negligence or work-related accidents. Our experienced attorneys also provide thorough services for will preparation, estate planning, residential and commercial real estate transactions, and many other personal- and business-related legal needs.
How do you stay current with new advances in the law?
We stay up to date through all current technological legal research tools and a full library. Our attorneys regularly attend seminars on controversial legal questions, recent case law, and legislation that may affect our clients; they also lecture statewide on topics related to their specialty.
We ensure that our attorneys lead in their fields. Our newest partner, John T. Bazzurro, Esq., deals largely in personal injury, with extensive experience in landowner liability claims, motor vehicle cases, construction claims, employment discrimination claims, and civil rights violation claims. He began as a judicial clerk for the Honorable Philip Freedman J.S.C. and the now District Court Judge Katherine Sweeney-Hayden, U.S.D.C.J.
Our newest associate, James J. Uliano, Esq., was selected for his prestigious law clerkship to the Honorable Lawrence M. Lawson, Assignment Judge of Monmouth County. He served as an intern to the Honorable Ronald J.Hedges, U.S.M.J., 3rd Circuit of the U.S.District Court as well. In fact, each of our attorneys has served a judicial clerkship prior to joining our firm.
What would a referral say about your firm?
They’d point out how devoted our attorneys were in fighting for their rights, with sensitivity to their needs, while going above and beyond to obtain the best possible results. Our firm has a live answering service, rather than a machine recording, so we are accessible 24/7. From complex cases to simple transactions, we offer the diligence and advocacy you deserve.
Powered by eDirectory™