- Around Town
- Two River Theatre Annouces 20th Anniversary Season
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - Wegmans
- AskThe Experts - Ranney School
- Ask The Expert: Asaad H. Samra, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery
- The Guide 2014 - Shrewsbury Wine and Liquors
- The Guide 2014 - Vino Divino School of Wine
- Daytripper: Central Park Zoo
- Daytripper: Popcorn Park Zoo
- Day Tripper: Dover Stone Church
- Eats: Delfini Italian Gourmet
- Eat Beat - Zio Toto Ristorante
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Pret á Porter
- Gift Guide - A and J Landscaping
- Gift Guide - AMG Family Dentistry
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- Health Talk - Dr. Patrick Cuozzo
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Retina Consultants
- Health - Center For Oral & Maxillocacial Surgery
- Health - Ocean County Retina, PC
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Montrose Schoolhouse
- All The Pretty Horses
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Distinctive Custom Masonry Contractors
- The Home Gallery - California Closets
- Red Bank Cabinet Company
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Restore the Shore
- Company Profile - Atlantic Plumbing Supply
- Our Pick - California Closets of Central NJ
- People On The Move
- Colts Neck Member Of Jack & Jill Monmouth County Chapter
- Kids On The Move - Eleanor Phipps
- People on the Move: Lieutenant Ross Licitra
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Summer Fun - Summer 2013
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Cabitron Fine Kitchen & Bath Cabinetry
- The Guide 2014 - Redhead Photography
- The Guide 2014 - Home Living Furniture
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Sea Bright Solar
- The Home Guide - Monmouth Beach Plantation
- The Home - Signature Kitchens of New York, Inc.
Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington
Attorneys at Law
268 Norwood Avenue
West Long Branch, NJ 07764
Please call for an appointment
With 50 years of experience, our full-service law firm has maintained the highest standard of professional, reliable, and expert legal services to clients throughout Monmouth, Ocean, and Middlesex Counties. Respected by clients and attorneys, we believe in a commitment to professionalism, honesty, integrity, and personalized, sensitive attention to our clients’ needs.
Our family law practice is led by senior partner Ronald B. Rosen, Esq., and covers all areas of family law, including: divorces, parenting time issues, child custody, alimony, child support, and adoptions. Mr. Rosen is New Jersey Supreme Court certified in matrimonial law, and is active in his field, having served as President of the NJ Chapter of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Chairman of the Monmouth Bar Family Law Committee, as well as many other offices. He and Laura S. Witherington, Esq., a leading female family attorney in the tri-county area, guide an experienced staff of attorneys who are dedicated to navigating sensitive legal issues through zealous advocacy.
Charles J. Uliano, Esq., another senior partner, is one of 43 attorneys out of more than 81,000 in the State, certified by the NJ Supreme Court in both criminal and civil trial law. This former Assistant Monmouth County Prosecutor has tried civil and criminal cases for decades, in both state and federal courts. He leads an experienced criminal defense practice that includes high-profile cases, all aspects of motor vehicle violations, and municipal court cases.
Led by Kenneth W. Chamlin, Esq., negligence, personal injury, and workers compensation clients have several expert attorneys devoted to protecting the rights of victims of negligence or work-related accidents. Our experienced attorneys also provide thorough services for will preparation, estate planning, residential and commercial real estate transactions, and many other personal- and business-related legal needs.
How do you stay current with new advances in the law?
We stay up to date through all current technological legal research tools and a full library. Our attorneys regularly attend seminars on controversial legal questions, recent case law, and legislation that may affect our clients; they also lecture statewide on topics related to their specialty.
We ensure that our attorneys lead in their fields. Our newest partner, John T. Bazzurro, Esq., deals largely in personal injury, with extensive experience in landowner liability claims, motor vehicle cases, construction claims, employment discrimination claims, and civil rights violation claims. He began as a judicial clerk for the Honorable Philip Freedman J.S.C. and the now District Court Judge Katherine Sweeney-Hayden, U.S.D.C.J.
Our newest associate, James J. Uliano, Esq., was selected for his prestigious law clerkship to the Honorable Lawrence M. Lawson, Assignment Judge of Monmouth County. He served as an intern to the Honorable Ronald J.Hedges, U.S.M.J., 3rd Circuit of the U.S.District Court as well. In fact, each of our attorneys has served a judicial clerkship prior to joining our firm.
What would a referral say about your firm?
They’d point out how devoted our attorneys were in fighting for their rights, with sensitivity to their needs, while going above and beyond to obtain the best possible results. Our firm has a live answering service, rather than a machine recording, so we are accessible 24/7. From complex cases to simple transactions, we offer the diligence and advocacy you deserve.
Powered by eDirectory™