- Around Town
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Closettec "UGLY CLOSET" Contest
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Jason C. Frazzano, Esq.
- Ask The Expert - Cabitron Kitchen and Bath, LLC.
- Ask The Expert: Lillian Burry
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - L Furs
- The Guide 2014 - Trek Bicycle Store of Middletown
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- Day Tripper: Crayola Factory
- Daytripper: Liberty Science Center
- Day Tripper - Central Park
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Air Doctors, Inc.
- Gift Guide - Underground Gym
- Gift Guide - Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Brian Long CareOne Senior Care
- Health Talk - Lori S. Gormley, M.D.
- Guest Blogger >> Sonya Moretti, WHNP-BC, NAMS
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Ocean County Retina, PC
- HWB 2014 - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Health - Lettuce for Life
- Romancing the Tudor - The Haverlins Brighten Tradition with a Personal Touch
- Contemporary Style - Living Outside The Box
- Country Living - Bullivant
- Living in Colts Neck
- Muriel Rogers - Local Artist
- Montrose Schoolhouse
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- Red Bank Cabinet Company
- Company Profile - BMW of Freehold
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Sports Zone Bar and Grill
- Company Profile - Advanced Body Rehab
- Our Pick - Durso Wealth Management Group
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Ralph Blumenthal
- People On The Move - Rabbi Sally J. Priesand
- People on the Move: Majorie Mollenauer
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Bear and Birch
- The Guide 2014 - Red Bank River Center
- The Guide 2014 - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Sea Bright Solar
- The Home Guide - Dulce Feito-Daly, LLC
- The Home Guide - Carpets With A Twist
Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington
Attorneys at Law
268 Norwood Avenue
West Long Branch, NJ 07764
Please call for an appointment
With 50 years of experience, our full-service law firm has maintained the highest standard of professional, reliable, and expert legal services to clients throughout Monmouth, Ocean, and Middlesex Counties. Respected by clients and attorneys, we believe in a commitment to professionalism, honesty, integrity, and personalized, sensitive attention to our clients’ needs.
Our family law practice is led by senior partner Ronald B. Rosen, Esq., and covers all areas of family law, including: divorces, parenting time issues, child custody, alimony, child support, and adoptions. Mr. Rosen is New Jersey Supreme Court certified in matrimonial law, and is active in his field, having served as President of the NJ Chapter of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Chairman of the Monmouth Bar Family Law Committee, as well as many other offices. He and Laura S. Witherington, Esq., a leading female family attorney in the tri-county area, guide an experienced staff of attorneys who are dedicated to navigating sensitive legal issues through zealous advocacy.
Charles J. Uliano, Esq., another senior partner, is one of 43 attorneys out of more than 81,000 in the State, certified by the NJ Supreme Court in both criminal and civil trial law. This former Assistant Monmouth County Prosecutor has tried civil and criminal cases for decades, in both state and federal courts. He leads an experienced criminal defense practice that includes high-profile cases, all aspects of motor vehicle violations, and municipal court cases.
Led by Kenneth W. Chamlin, Esq., negligence, personal injury, and workers compensation clients have several expert attorneys devoted to protecting the rights of victims of negligence or work-related accidents. Our experienced attorneys also provide thorough services for will preparation, estate planning, residential and commercial real estate transactions, and many other personal- and business-related legal needs.
How do you stay current with new advances in the law?
We stay up to date through all current technological legal research tools and a full library. Our attorneys regularly attend seminars on controversial legal questions, recent case law, and legislation that may affect our clients; they also lecture statewide on topics related to their specialty.
We ensure that our attorneys lead in their fields. Our newest partner, John T. Bazzurro, Esq., deals largely in personal injury, with extensive experience in landowner liability claims, motor vehicle cases, construction claims, employment discrimination claims, and civil rights violation claims. He began as a judicial clerk for the Honorable Philip Freedman J.S.C. and the now District Court Judge Katherine Sweeney-Hayden, U.S.D.C.J.
Our newest associate, James J. Uliano, Esq., was selected for his prestigious law clerkship to the Honorable Lawrence M. Lawson, Assignment Judge of Monmouth County. He served as an intern to the Honorable Ronald J.Hedges, U.S.M.J., 3rd Circuit of the U.S.District Court as well. In fact, each of our attorneys has served a judicial clerkship prior to joining our firm.
What would a referral say about your firm?
They’d point out how devoted our attorneys were in fighting for their rights, with sensitivity to their needs, while going above and beyond to obtain the best possible results. Our firm has a live answering service, rather than a machine recording, so we are accessible 24/7. From complex cases to simple transactions, we offer the diligence and advocacy you deserve.
Powered by eDirectory™