- Around Town
- Summer Fun - Summer 2013
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- 2012 Meridian Health Foundation Gala Success
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: John M. Taylor
- Ask The Expert - Cabitron Kitchen and Bath, LLC.
- Ask The Experts - Michael J. Cunningham MD
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Buyers Guide 2011-2012
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Monmouth Street Tile
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Advanced Vascular Solutions
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Monmouth Beach Shutters
- Cover Story
- No Horsing Around
- Arts & Scientist - Ilya Raskin, Ph.D.
- The Art of Fencing with Thomas Hearne
- Day Tripper - Old Barracks Museum
- Day Tripper - Lakota Wolf Preserve
- Day Tripper - Cowtown Rodeo
- Etc - Aspirin...please.
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Gift Guide
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - S Decenzo Design
- Gift Guide - Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club
- Holiday Gift Guide - Glamour Shots®
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- Health Talk - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Colts Neck Center for Orthodontics & Invisalign
- Health - Inferno Training
- Health - Bonavita Laser Centers
- Homes: Classically Inspired - A family’s heritage and traditions guide a dramatic interior
- There's No Place Like Home
- Out of the Park - Masucci
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Pick - Colts Neck Inn
- Bill Britton-Director of Golf Instruction
- Eagle Oaks Country Club Hosts Honor Day
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Body Complete Personal Fitness
- Our Pick - Don Giuseppe’s
- Our Pick - Kol Marble & Granite
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Bob Gassaway
- People On The Move: Keith Stephens Buff
- People On The Move - Jeff Grabosky
- Summer Guide
- Dish - Summer Guide 2013
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Anna's Italian Kitchen
- The Guide 2013 - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- The Guide 2013 - Delicious Orchards
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - ForeverLawn at the Shore
- The Home Guide - T. Dorland Studio at Folio Art Glass
- The Home - Ace Home Improvements
Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington
Attorneys at Law
268 Norwood Avenue
West Long Branch, NJ 07764
Please call for an appointment
With 50 years of experience, our full-service law firm has maintained the highest standard of professional, reliable, and expert legal services to clients throughout Monmouth, Ocean, and Middlesex Counties. Respected by clients and attorneys, we believe in a commitment to professionalism, honesty, integrity, and personalized, sensitive attention to our clients’ needs.
Our family law practice is led by senior partner Ronald B. Rosen, Esq., and covers all areas of family law, including: divorces, parenting time issues, child custody, alimony, child support, and adoptions. Mr. Rosen is New Jersey Supreme Court certified in matrimonial law, and is active in his field, having served as President of the NJ Chapter of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Chairman of the Monmouth Bar Family Law Committee, as well as many other offices. He and Laura S. Witherington, Esq., a leading female family attorney in the tri-county area, guide an experienced staff of attorneys who are dedicated to navigating sensitive legal issues through zealous advocacy.
Charles J. Uliano, Esq., another senior partner, is one of 43 attorneys out of more than 81,000 in the State, certified by the NJ Supreme Court in both criminal and civil trial law. This former Assistant Monmouth County Prosecutor has tried civil and criminal cases for decades, in both state and federal courts. He leads an experienced criminal defense practice that includes high-profile cases, all aspects of motor vehicle violations, and municipal court cases.
Led by Kenneth W. Chamlin, Esq., negligence, personal injury, and workers compensation clients have several expert attorneys devoted to protecting the rights of victims of negligence or work-related accidents. Our experienced attorneys also provide thorough services for will preparation, estate planning, residential and commercial real estate transactions, and many other personal- and business-related legal needs.
How do you stay current with new advances in the law?
We stay up to date through all current technological legal research tools and a full library. Our attorneys regularly attend seminars on controversial legal questions, recent case law, and legislation that may affect our clients; they also lecture statewide on topics related to their specialty.
We ensure that our attorneys lead in their fields. Our newest partner, John T. Bazzurro, Esq., deals largely in personal injury, with extensive experience in landowner liability claims, motor vehicle cases, construction claims, employment discrimination claims, and civil rights violation claims. He began as a judicial clerk for the Honorable Philip Freedman J.S.C. and the now District Court Judge Katherine Sweeney-Hayden, U.S.D.C.J.
Our newest associate, James J. Uliano, Esq., was selected for his prestigious law clerkship to the Honorable Lawrence M. Lawson, Assignment Judge of Monmouth County. He served as an intern to the Honorable Ronald J.Hedges, U.S.M.J., 3rd Circuit of the U.S.District Court as well. In fact, each of our attorneys has served a judicial clerkship prior to joining our firm.
What would a referral say about your firm?
They’d point out how devoted our attorneys were in fighting for their rights, with sensitivity to their needs, while going above and beyond to obtain the best possible results. Our firm has a live answering service, rather than a machine recording, so we are accessible 24/7. From complex cases to simple transactions, we offer the diligence and advocacy you deserve.
Powered by eDirectory™