- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- 12th Annual AMI Foundation Golf Classic
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert: Asaad H. Samra, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Pelican Pool & Ski Center
- AskThe Experts - Dance Attitudes
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Maserati - The Key to an Extraordinary Life
- Best Bet - Renaissance Pilates Red Bank
- The Guide 2015 - ClosetTec
- Cover Story
- The Magic At PS22 - Gregg Breinberg
- And Then There Was Pat Light
- Golden Moments - David Goldman
- Day Tripper - Mystic Seaport
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Annex
- Day Tripper - Atlantic City
- Staten Island EatBeat - Campania Coal Fired Pizza
- Staten Island EatBeat - Arena Steakhouse & Lounge
- Eats: Cake Bake & Roll
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Air Doctors, Inc.
- Gift Guide - Northshore Menswear
- The Guide 2014 - Nina Ferrer Design
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. John Young
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Our Pick - Riverview Medical Center
- HWB 2015 - CareOne
- Health - Tender Smiles 4 Kids
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Holiday Buzz: Out & About in NYC & PHL
- Best Bet - David Burkes Fromagerie
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Newsletter Articles
- Eats: Julias
- The Home Q&A - T. Dorland Studio at Folio Art Glass
- The Home - Visual Impact Decorating Gallery
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Healthy Way
- Company Profile - Dance Attitudes
- Company Profile - Rosen Decorators
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Alexandra Kerenyi Augustyn
- Kids On The Move: Rachel Cooperstein
- Kids On The Move - Ryan Dolan
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - One Stop Womens Health
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Morgan Fertility
- 2016 Guide - Piero's Restaurant & Banquet Hall
- The Guide 2015 - Sussan, Greenwald & Wesler
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - A and J Remodeling Services
- The Home Guide - California Closets
- The Home - Rainmaker Lawn Sprinklers
Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington
Attorneys at Law
268 Norwood Avenue
West Long Branch, NJ 07764
Please call for an appointment
With 50 years of experience, our full-service law firm has maintained the highest standard of professional, reliable, and expert legal services to clients throughout Monmouth, Ocean, and Middlesex Counties. Respected by clients and attorneys, we believe in a commitment to professionalism, honesty, integrity, and personalized, sensitive attention to our clients needs.
Our family law practice is led by senior partner Ronald B. Rosen, Esq., and covers all areas of family law, including: divorces, parenting time issues, child custody, alimony, child support, and adoptions. Mr. Rosen is New Jersey Supreme Court certified in matrimonial law, and is active in his field, having served as President of the NJ Chapter of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Chairman of the Monmouth Bar Family Law Committee, as well as many other offices. He and Laura S. Witherington, Esq., a leading female family attorney in the tri-county area, guide an experienced staff of attorneys who are dedicated to navigating sensitive legal issues through zealous advocacy.
Charles J. Uliano, Esq., another senior partner, is one of 43 attorneys out of more than 81,000 in the State, certified by the NJ Supreme Court in both criminal and civil trial law. This former Assistant Monmouth County Prosecutor has tried civil and criminal cases for decades, in both state and federal courts. He leads an experienced criminal defense practice that includes high-profile cases, all aspects of motor vehicle violations, and municipal court cases.
Led by Kenneth W. Chamlin, Esq., negligence, personal injury, and workers compensation clients have several expert attorneys devoted to protecting the rights of victims of negligence or work-related accidents. Our experienced attorneys also provide thorough services for will preparation, estate planning, residential and commercial real estate transactions, and many other personal- and business-related legal needs.
How do you stay current with new advances in the law?
We stay up to date through all current technological legal research tools and a full library. Our attorneys regularly attend seminars on controversial legal questions, recent case law, and legislation that may affect our clients; they also lecture statewide on topics related to their specialty.
We ensure that our attorneys lead in their fields. Our newest partner, John T. Bazzurro, Esq., deals largely in personal injury, with extensive experience in landowner liability claims, motor vehicle cases, construction claims, employment discrimination claims, and civil rights violation claims. He began as a judicial clerk for the Honorable Philip Freedman J.S.C. and the now District Court Judge Katherine Sweeney-Hayden, U.S.D.C.J.
Our newest associate, James J. Uliano, Esq., was selected for his prestigious law clerkship to the Honorable Lawrence M. Lawson, Assignment Judge of Monmouth County. He served as an intern to the Honorable Ronald J.Hedges, U.S.M.J., 3rd Circuit of the U.S.District Court as well. In fact, each of our attorneys has served a judicial clerkship prior to joining our firm.
What would a referral say about your firm?
Theyd point out how devoted our attorneys were in fighting for their rights, with sensitivity to their needs, while going above and beyond to obtain the best possible results. Our firm has a live answering service, rather than a machine recording, so we are accessible 24/7. From complex cases to simple transactions, we offer the diligence and advocacy you deserve.
Powered by eDirectory™