- Around Town
- Voyagers' Community School - Open House
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Ask The Experts
- Ask the Experts: Vincent J Puma
- AskThe Experts - Dance Attitudes
- Ask The Expert - Harbor Lights Financial Group, Inc.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Paramount Oral Surgery
- The Guide 2014 - Zio Toto Italian Restaurant
- Best Bet - Lifestyles Medical
- Cover Story
- John Muller
- PIX11 Anchor Sukanya Krishnan
- Kim Guadagno - New Jersey's First Lieutenant Governor
- Day Tripper - Overnight Adventures
- DayTripper: New Hope, Pennsylvania
- Day Tripper - Mystic Seaport
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond University Medical Center
- Gift Guide - Reflections Banquet Hall
- Gift Guide - Dearborn Market
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Pop Weight Loss
- Health Talk - Frank Borao, M.D.
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Vincent Camarda, D.D.S., P.A.
- HWB 2014 - Marshall P. Allegra
- Health - Restorative Health Alliance
- Newsletter Articles
- Michael Hurst Named Managing Director of Two River Theater Company
- JDRF 12th Annual Need for Speed Gala
- The Home Gallery - Odyssey Land Design Group
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Jacqueline Sodano
- People on the Move: Reverend Thomas J. Triggs
- People On The Move: Assemblywoman Caroline Casagrande
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Marshall P. Allegra
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantic Fencing Academy
- The Guide 2014 - Above
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - JOE HURLEY INC.
- The Home Guide - Pietra Bella
- The Home Guide - Ilkem Marble & Granite
Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington
Attorneys at Law
268 Norwood Avenue
West Long Branch, NJ 07764
Please call for an appointment
With 50 years of experience, our full-service law firm has maintained the highest standard of professional, reliable, and expert legal services to clients throughout Monmouth, Ocean, and Middlesex Counties. Respected by clients and attorneys, we believe in a commitment to professionalism, honesty, integrity, and personalized, sensitive attention to our clients’ needs.
Our family law practice is led by senior partner Ronald B. Rosen, Esq., and covers all areas of family law, including: divorces, parenting time issues, child custody, alimony, child support, and adoptions. Mr. Rosen is New Jersey Supreme Court certified in matrimonial law, and is active in his field, having served as President of the NJ Chapter of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Chairman of the Monmouth Bar Family Law Committee, as well as many other offices. He and Laura S. Witherington, Esq., a leading female family attorney in the tri-county area, guide an experienced staff of attorneys who are dedicated to navigating sensitive legal issues through zealous advocacy.
Charles J. Uliano, Esq., another senior partner, is one of 43 attorneys out of more than 81,000 in the State, certified by the NJ Supreme Court in both criminal and civil trial law. This former Assistant Monmouth County Prosecutor has tried civil and criminal cases for decades, in both state and federal courts. He leads an experienced criminal defense practice that includes high-profile cases, all aspects of motor vehicle violations, and municipal court cases.
Led by Kenneth W. Chamlin, Esq., negligence, personal injury, and workers compensation clients have several expert attorneys devoted to protecting the rights of victims of negligence or work-related accidents. Our experienced attorneys also provide thorough services for will preparation, estate planning, residential and commercial real estate transactions, and many other personal- and business-related legal needs.
How do you stay current with new advances in the law?
We stay up to date through all current technological legal research tools and a full library. Our attorneys regularly attend seminars on controversial legal questions, recent case law, and legislation that may affect our clients; they also lecture statewide on topics related to their specialty.
We ensure that our attorneys lead in their fields. Our newest partner, John T. Bazzurro, Esq., deals largely in personal injury, with extensive experience in landowner liability claims, motor vehicle cases, construction claims, employment discrimination claims, and civil rights violation claims. He began as a judicial clerk for the Honorable Philip Freedman J.S.C. and the now District Court Judge Katherine Sweeney-Hayden, U.S.D.C.J.
Our newest associate, James J. Uliano, Esq., was selected for his prestigious law clerkship to the Honorable Lawrence M. Lawson, Assignment Judge of Monmouth County. He served as an intern to the Honorable Ronald J.Hedges, U.S.M.J., 3rd Circuit of the U.S.District Court as well. In fact, each of our attorneys has served a judicial clerkship prior to joining our firm.
What would a referral say about your firm?
They’d point out how devoted our attorneys were in fighting for their rights, with sensitivity to their needs, while going above and beyond to obtain the best possible results. Our firm has a live answering service, rather than a machine recording, so we are accessible 24/7. From complex cases to simple transactions, we offer the diligence and advocacy you deserve.
Powered by eDirectory™