- Around Town
- Big Game Day Party at the Tiki Bar at Driftwood
- Team Life Celebrates 20 Years
- 12th Annual AMI Foundation Golf Classic
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Dr. Manolis G. Manolakakis
- AskThe Expert - Mike Moretti
- Ask The Expert - Carolyn Welsh
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Cosmetic Medic
- The Guide 2015 - Angelina’s Ristorante
- The Guide 2015 - European Wax Center
- Cover Story
- Kim Guadagno - New Jersey's First Lieutenant Governor
- Mary Higgins Clark
- The Q Factor - Quincy Mumford
- Day Tripper - Staten Island Ferry Adventure
- Day Tripper - The Amish Experience
- Day Tripper - USMA at West Point
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Gaetano’s Restaurant
- Best Bet - Elite Dental of Staten Island
- The Guide 2015 - Lighting World
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Health Talk - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Health Talk - Asaad H. Samra, MD, FACS - Samra Plastic Surgery
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Luxurious, Lavish, and Livable
- Yellow Brook Farm - A Post and Beam Approach Leads a Path to Timeless Design
- The Coriolans - An Eclectic Estate
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Creating A Home Office
- The Home Gallery - Distinctive Pools
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- Our Picks
- Health - DeeAnna Merz Nagel
- Company Profile - Thoroughbred Dental Arts
- Company Profile - The Dermatology Centers of NJ
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Josh Gilstein
- People On The Move - Rabbi Donald Weber
- Eric Ginsberg - Bringing People Together Through Music
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- Company Profile: RUMC - Dr. Philip E. Otterbeck
- The Guide 2015 - Bentley Edison
- The Home Guide
- Our Pick - Hubbard Park Real Estate
- The Home Guide - Energy Aide
- The Home - Home Living Furniture
Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington
Attorneys at Law
268 Norwood Avenue
West Long Branch, NJ 07764
Please call for an appointment
With 50 years of experience, our full-service law firm has maintained the highest standard of professional, reliable, and expert legal services to clients throughout Monmouth, Ocean, and Middlesex Counties. Respected by clients and attorneys, we believe in a commitment to professionalism, honesty, integrity, and personalized, sensitive attention to our clients’ needs.
Our family law practice is led by senior partner Ronald B. Rosen, Esq., and covers all areas of family law, including: divorces, parenting time issues, child custody, alimony, child support, and adoptions. Mr. Rosen is New Jersey Supreme Court certified in matrimonial law, and is active in his field, having served as President of the NJ Chapter of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Chairman of the Monmouth Bar Family Law Committee, as well as many other offices. He and Laura S. Witherington, Esq., a leading female family attorney in the tri-county area, guide an experienced staff of attorneys who are dedicated to navigating sensitive legal issues through zealous advocacy.
Charles J. Uliano, Esq., another senior partner, is one of 43 attorneys out of more than 81,000 in the State, certified by the NJ Supreme Court in both criminal and civil trial law. This former Assistant Monmouth County Prosecutor has tried civil and criminal cases for decades, in both state and federal courts. He leads an experienced criminal defense practice that includes high-profile cases, all aspects of motor vehicle violations, and municipal court cases.
Led by Kenneth W. Chamlin, Esq., negligence, personal injury, and workers compensation clients have several expert attorneys devoted to protecting the rights of victims of negligence or work-related accidents. Our experienced attorneys also provide thorough services for will preparation, estate planning, residential and commercial real estate transactions, and many other personal- and business-related legal needs.
How do you stay current with new advances in the law?
We stay up to date through all current technological legal research tools and a full library. Our attorneys regularly attend seminars on controversial legal questions, recent case law, and legislation that may affect our clients; they also lecture statewide on topics related to their specialty.
We ensure that our attorneys lead in their fields. Our newest partner, John T. Bazzurro, Esq., deals largely in personal injury, with extensive experience in landowner liability claims, motor vehicle cases, construction claims, employment discrimination claims, and civil rights violation claims. He began as a judicial clerk for the Honorable Philip Freedman J.S.C. and the now District Court Judge Katherine Sweeney-Hayden, U.S.D.C.J.
Our newest associate, James J. Uliano, Esq., was selected for his prestigious law clerkship to the Honorable Lawrence M. Lawson, Assignment Judge of Monmouth County. He served as an intern to the Honorable Ronald J.Hedges, U.S.M.J., 3rd Circuit of the U.S.District Court as well. In fact, each of our attorneys has served a judicial clerkship prior to joining our firm.
What would a referral say about your firm?
They’d point out how devoted our attorneys were in fighting for their rights, with sensitivity to their needs, while going above and beyond to obtain the best possible results. Our firm has a live answering service, rather than a machine recording, so we are accessible 24/7. From complex cases to simple transactions, we offer the diligence and advocacy you deserve.
Powered by eDirectory™