- Around Town
- Sickles Market - What to Do in the Garden in August
- Resources Real Estate Receives Nominations For Excellence
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- Ask the Experts: Ross Marzarella
- Ask The Expert - Marshall P.Allegra, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Zio Toto Italian Restaurant
- The Guide 2014 - AnA Custom Closets
- Best Bet - Lotus Health And Wellness Spa
- Cover Story
- Perfectly Pitched For Success - Charlie Puth
- Dutchess of Dearborn
- Precious Metals - Jim Gary
- Day Tripper - Lambert Castle Museum
- DayTripper: Laurita Vineyards & Winery
- Medieval Times
- The Monmouth EatBeat - Trinity Restaurant
- Monmouth Eat Beat - Its Greek to Me
- Eats: Branches Catering
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Jos Serrano
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Holmdel Orthodontics
- The Guide 2015 - Massage Envy Spa
- Best Bet - Paint A Tee
- Health Talk
- Health Blog - John M. Taylor, M.D. Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Health Talk - Kristin Belen, M.D.
- Health Talk - Michael R. DAgnes, FACHE
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Toetique Foot Spa
- Health - Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- Health - StudioV Mind, Body and Soul
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- A Hanukkah Story
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Streat Beat - Who Would You Invite To Dinner?
- Living in Colts Neck
- Gratitude in Guatemala
- All The Pretty Horses
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- A Seductive Re-Imaging - The Keeleys
- Dr. Peggy Avagliano Honored
- Luxurious, Lavish, and Livable
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Edge Sports Academy & Health Club
- Our Pick: Ultimate Backyard Spas N More
- Our Pick - Ultimate Fitness Equipment
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Victoria Masters
- People On The Move - Wendy Lasater
- Kids On The Move - Eleanor Phipps
- Summer Guide
- Best Bet - The Boondocks Fishery Red Bank
- Our Pick 2016 - George Wall Lincoln
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Womens Health
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- Our Pick - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- The Guide 2014 - EXIT Realty East Coast
- 2016 Guide - Falco's Catering
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Central Jersey Pools
- The Home Guide - Troost Bros., Inc.
- The Home Guide - Chelsea Kitchen and Bath
Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington
Attorneys at Law
268 Norwood Avenue
West Long Branch, NJ 07764
Please call for an appointment
With 50 years of experience, our full-service law firm has maintained the highest standard of professional, reliable, and expert legal services to clients throughout Monmouth, Ocean, and Middlesex Counties. Respected by clients and attorneys, we believe in a commitment to professionalism, honesty, integrity, and personalized, sensitive attention to our clients needs.
Our family law practice is led by senior partner Ronald B. Rosen, Esq., and covers all areas of family law, including: divorces, parenting time issues, child custody, alimony, child support, and adoptions. Mr. Rosen is New Jersey Supreme Court certified in matrimonial law, and is active in his field, having served as President of the NJ Chapter of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Chairman of the Monmouth Bar Family Law Committee, as well as many other offices. He and Laura S. Witherington, Esq., a leading female family attorney in the tri-county area, guide an experienced staff of attorneys who are dedicated to navigating sensitive legal issues through zealous advocacy.
Charles J. Uliano, Esq., another senior partner, is one of 43 attorneys out of more than 81,000 in the State, certified by the NJ Supreme Court in both criminal and civil trial law. This former Assistant Monmouth County Prosecutor has tried civil and criminal cases for decades, in both state and federal courts. He leads an experienced criminal defense practice that includes high-profile cases, all aspects of motor vehicle violations, and municipal court cases.
Led by Kenneth W. Chamlin, Esq., negligence, personal injury, and workers compensation clients have several expert attorneys devoted to protecting the rights of victims of negligence or work-related accidents. Our experienced attorneys also provide thorough services for will preparation, estate planning, residential and commercial real estate transactions, and many other personal- and business-related legal needs.
How do you stay current with new advances in the law?
We stay up to date through all current technological legal research tools and a full library. Our attorneys regularly attend seminars on controversial legal questions, recent case law, and legislation that may affect our clients; they also lecture statewide on topics related to their specialty.
We ensure that our attorneys lead in their fields. Our newest partner, John T. Bazzurro, Esq., deals largely in personal injury, with extensive experience in landowner liability claims, motor vehicle cases, construction claims, employment discrimination claims, and civil rights violation claims. He began as a judicial clerk for the Honorable Philip Freedman J.S.C. and the now District Court Judge Katherine Sweeney-Hayden, U.S.D.C.J.
Our newest associate, James J. Uliano, Esq., was selected for his prestigious law clerkship to the Honorable Lawrence M. Lawson, Assignment Judge of Monmouth County. He served as an intern to the Honorable Ronald J.Hedges, U.S.M.J., 3rd Circuit of the U.S.District Court as well. In fact, each of our attorneys has served a judicial clerkship prior to joining our firm.
What would a referral say about your firm?
Theyd point out how devoted our attorneys were in fighting for their rights, with sensitivity to their needs, while going above and beyond to obtain the best possible results. Our firm has a live answering service, rather than a machine recording, so we are accessible 24/7. From complex cases to simple transactions, we offer the diligence and advocacy you deserve.
Powered by eDirectory™