- Around Town
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Rockwell Dentistry
- Ask The Experts: William Kilbride, Owner Critelli & Kilbride Realtors
- Ask The Expert - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Homeclick Lighting
- The Guide 2014 - EXIT Realty East Coast
- The Guide 2014 - Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery
- Staten Island Fun Facts
- DayTripper: Laurita Vineyards & Winery
- Day Tripper - Delaware Water Gap
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Red Bank River Center
- The Guide 2014 - Rockwell Dentistry
- Gift Guide - Garden Associates Landscape Architecture, Inc.
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Health Talk - Frank Borao, M.D.
- Health Talk - Michael Ginsberg
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Dr. Anthony Mancino
- Health - Advanced Vascular Solutions
- Bayshore Community Health Services
- Living in Colts Neck
- All The Pretty Horses
- The Triple Crown
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Giglio Builders
- A Little Bit Country - Corey Wagar
- The Home - Seaside Materials
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Dr. Susan Field
- Kids On The Move - Alyssa Staats
- People on the Move: Barry Mohr
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Red White & Blue Contracting
- The Guide 2014 - Federico’s Landscaping
- DISH - 2014 Monmouth County Guide
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Colts Neck Manor House
- The Home Guide - Dulce Feito-Daly, LLC
- The Home Guide - Total Sound Entertainment
Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington
Attorneys at Law
268 Norwood Avenue
West Long Branch, NJ 07764
Please call for an appointment
With 50 years of experience, our full-service law firm has maintained the highest standard of professional, reliable, and expert legal services to clients throughout Monmouth, Ocean, and Middlesex Counties. Respected by clients and attorneys, we believe in a commitment to professionalism, honesty, integrity, and personalized, sensitive attention to our clients’ needs.
Our family law practice is led by senior partner Ronald B. Rosen, Esq., and covers all areas of family law, including: divorces, parenting time issues, child custody, alimony, child support, and adoptions. Mr. Rosen is New Jersey Supreme Court certified in matrimonial law, and is active in his field, having served as President of the NJ Chapter of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Chairman of the Monmouth Bar Family Law Committee, as well as many other offices. He and Laura S. Witherington, Esq., a leading female family attorney in the tri-county area, guide an experienced staff of attorneys who are dedicated to navigating sensitive legal issues through zealous advocacy.
Charles J. Uliano, Esq., another senior partner, is one of 43 attorneys out of more than 81,000 in the State, certified by the NJ Supreme Court in both criminal and civil trial law. This former Assistant Monmouth County Prosecutor has tried civil and criminal cases for decades, in both state and federal courts. He leads an experienced criminal defense practice that includes high-profile cases, all aspects of motor vehicle violations, and municipal court cases.
Led by Kenneth W. Chamlin, Esq., negligence, personal injury, and workers compensation clients have several expert attorneys devoted to protecting the rights of victims of negligence or work-related accidents. Our experienced attorneys also provide thorough services for will preparation, estate planning, residential and commercial real estate transactions, and many other personal- and business-related legal needs.
How do you stay current with new advances in the law?
We stay up to date through all current technological legal research tools and a full library. Our attorneys regularly attend seminars on controversial legal questions, recent case law, and legislation that may affect our clients; they also lecture statewide on topics related to their specialty.
We ensure that our attorneys lead in their fields. Our newest partner, John T. Bazzurro, Esq., deals largely in personal injury, with extensive experience in landowner liability claims, motor vehicle cases, construction claims, employment discrimination claims, and civil rights violation claims. He began as a judicial clerk for the Honorable Philip Freedman J.S.C. and the now District Court Judge Katherine Sweeney-Hayden, U.S.D.C.J.
Our newest associate, James J. Uliano, Esq., was selected for his prestigious law clerkship to the Honorable Lawrence M. Lawson, Assignment Judge of Monmouth County. He served as an intern to the Honorable Ronald J.Hedges, U.S.M.J., 3rd Circuit of the U.S.District Court as well. In fact, each of our attorneys has served a judicial clerkship prior to joining our firm.
What would a referral say about your firm?
They’d point out how devoted our attorneys were in fighting for their rights, with sensitivity to their needs, while going above and beyond to obtain the best possible results. Our firm has a live answering service, rather than a machine recording, so we are accessible 24/7. From complex cases to simple transactions, we offer the diligence and advocacy you deserve.
Powered by eDirectory™