- Around Town
- CPC BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE GRAND OPENING
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert: Iris Lurie
- Ask The Expert: John Beurskens
- Ask The Experts: Dr. John M. Young
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Li Greci's Staaten
- The Guide 2015 - Dearborn Market
- Best Bet - Appliance Brokers Ltd.
- Cover Story
- Elizabeth Masucci
- Acing It All - Michael Lippens
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Annex
- Day Tripper - The Staten Island Children’s Museum
- Daytripper:The New York Aquarium
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Zaksons Fine Furniture
- Gift Guide - Garden Associates Landscape Architecture, Inc.
- Best Bet - Atlantic Medicine & Wellness
- Health Talk
- Health Blog - Vito Mazza Salon & Spa
- Health Talk - European Wax Center
- Health Talk - Lori S. Gormley, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2014 - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Health - Premier Pain Centers
- Health 2014 - Taking your Workout Outside
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Newsletter Articles
- Company Profile - BMW of Freehold
- Lynn's Speech Therapy Center
- Practical Design: Decorating On A Budget
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Michael Patrick
- People On The Move - Mimi Chang
- People On The Move - Lillie Hendry
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Bear and Birch
- The Guide 2015 - Prime Surgicare
- The Guide 2015 - The Cracked Olive Market
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Central Jersey Pools
- The Home Guide - Ryser's Landscape Supply
- The Home Guide - Four Seasons® Sunrooms
Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington
Attorneys at Law
268 Norwood Avenue
West Long Branch, NJ 07764
Please call for an appointment
With 50 years of experience, our full-service law firm has maintained the highest standard of professional, reliable, and expert legal services to clients throughout Monmouth, Ocean, and Middlesex Counties. Respected by clients and attorneys, we believe in a commitment to professionalism, honesty, integrity, and personalized, sensitive attention to our clients’ needs.
Our family law practice is led by senior partner Ronald B. Rosen, Esq., and covers all areas of family law, including: divorces, parenting time issues, child custody, alimony, child support, and adoptions. Mr. Rosen is New Jersey Supreme Court certified in matrimonial law, and is active in his field, having served as President of the NJ Chapter of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Chairman of the Monmouth Bar Family Law Committee, as well as many other offices. He and Laura S. Witherington, Esq., a leading female family attorney in the tri-county area, guide an experienced staff of attorneys who are dedicated to navigating sensitive legal issues through zealous advocacy.
Charles J. Uliano, Esq., another senior partner, is one of 43 attorneys out of more than 81,000 in the State, certified by the NJ Supreme Court in both criminal and civil trial law. This former Assistant Monmouth County Prosecutor has tried civil and criminal cases for decades, in both state and federal courts. He leads an experienced criminal defense practice that includes high-profile cases, all aspects of motor vehicle violations, and municipal court cases.
Led by Kenneth W. Chamlin, Esq., negligence, personal injury, and workers compensation clients have several expert attorneys devoted to protecting the rights of victims of negligence or work-related accidents. Our experienced attorneys also provide thorough services for will preparation, estate planning, residential and commercial real estate transactions, and many other personal- and business-related legal needs.
How do you stay current with new advances in the law?
We stay up to date through all current technological legal research tools and a full library. Our attorneys regularly attend seminars on controversial legal questions, recent case law, and legislation that may affect our clients; they also lecture statewide on topics related to their specialty.
We ensure that our attorneys lead in their fields. Our newest partner, John T. Bazzurro, Esq., deals largely in personal injury, with extensive experience in landowner liability claims, motor vehicle cases, construction claims, employment discrimination claims, and civil rights violation claims. He began as a judicial clerk for the Honorable Philip Freedman J.S.C. and the now District Court Judge Katherine Sweeney-Hayden, U.S.D.C.J.
Our newest associate, James J. Uliano, Esq., was selected for his prestigious law clerkship to the Honorable Lawrence M. Lawson, Assignment Judge of Monmouth County. He served as an intern to the Honorable Ronald J.Hedges, U.S.M.J., 3rd Circuit of the U.S.District Court as well. In fact, each of our attorneys has served a judicial clerkship prior to joining our firm.
What would a referral say about your firm?
They’d point out how devoted our attorneys were in fighting for their rights, with sensitivity to their needs, while going above and beyond to obtain the best possible results. Our firm has a live answering service, rather than a machine recording, so we are accessible 24/7. From complex cases to simple transactions, we offer the diligence and advocacy you deserve.
Powered by eDirectory™