- Around Town
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - Mike Moretti
- Cynthia Salter-Lewis, MD, ReNew Med-Spa and Cosmetic Laser Center
- AskThe Experts - Dance Attitudes
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Relief Source
- The Guide 2014 - Red White & Blue Contracting
- The Guide 2014 - We Got Lites
- Cover Story
- Brian Raphael Goldfarb
- Perfectly Pitched For Success - Charlie Puth
- A Hidden Beauty - The Greenbergs
- Daytripper:The New York Aquarium
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Staten Island Fun Facts
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - By Design Landscapes, Inc
- Gift Guide - Normandie Bakery
- Gift Guide - Chelsea Kitchen & Bath Design Studio
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Michael Ginsberg
- Health Talk - Dr. Patrick Cuozzo
- Health Talk - Beth M. Deutch MD
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Elevate Yoga
- Health - Red Bank Radiologists
- Health - Sports Care & Physical Rehabilitation
- Newsletter Articles
- Judy Serhus - NJAR Circle of Excellence Gold Award Winner
- The Home - Visual Impact Decorating Gallery
- European Wax Center
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Waste Management of NJ, Inc.
- Company Profile - Atlantic Plumbing Supply
- Our Pick - EXIT Realty East Coast
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Brian Turtle
- Kids On The Move - Lisa Zhang
- Bob Zander Colts Neck Fire Marshal
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Orrico Realty
- Company Profile - Marshall P. Allegra
- The Guide 2014 - Beach Music Studios
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - New Jersey Best Lawns
- The Home Guide - EncoreGarage of New Jersey
- The Home Guide - Colts Neck Manor House
Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington
Attorneys at Law
268 Norwood Avenue
West Long Branch, NJ 07764
Please call for an appointment
With 50 years of experience, our full-service law firm has maintained the highest standard of professional, reliable, and expert legal services to clients throughout Monmouth, Ocean, and Middlesex Counties. Respected by clients and attorneys, we believe in a commitment to professionalism, honesty, integrity, and personalized, sensitive attention to our clients’ needs.
Our family law practice is led by senior partner Ronald B. Rosen, Esq., and covers all areas of family law, including: divorces, parenting time issues, child custody, alimony, child support, and adoptions. Mr. Rosen is New Jersey Supreme Court certified in matrimonial law, and is active in his field, having served as President of the NJ Chapter of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Chairman of the Monmouth Bar Family Law Committee, as well as many other offices. He and Laura S. Witherington, Esq., a leading female family attorney in the tri-county area, guide an experienced staff of attorneys who are dedicated to navigating sensitive legal issues through zealous advocacy.
Charles J. Uliano, Esq., another senior partner, is one of 43 attorneys out of more than 81,000 in the State, certified by the NJ Supreme Court in both criminal and civil trial law. This former Assistant Monmouth County Prosecutor has tried civil and criminal cases for decades, in both state and federal courts. He leads an experienced criminal defense practice that includes high-profile cases, all aspects of motor vehicle violations, and municipal court cases.
Led by Kenneth W. Chamlin, Esq., negligence, personal injury, and workers compensation clients have several expert attorneys devoted to protecting the rights of victims of negligence or work-related accidents. Our experienced attorneys also provide thorough services for will preparation, estate planning, residential and commercial real estate transactions, and many other personal- and business-related legal needs.
How do you stay current with new advances in the law?
We stay up to date through all current technological legal research tools and a full library. Our attorneys regularly attend seminars on controversial legal questions, recent case law, and legislation that may affect our clients; they also lecture statewide on topics related to their specialty.
We ensure that our attorneys lead in their fields. Our newest partner, John T. Bazzurro, Esq., deals largely in personal injury, with extensive experience in landowner liability claims, motor vehicle cases, construction claims, employment discrimination claims, and civil rights violation claims. He began as a judicial clerk for the Honorable Philip Freedman J.S.C. and the now District Court Judge Katherine Sweeney-Hayden, U.S.D.C.J.
Our newest associate, James J. Uliano, Esq., was selected for his prestigious law clerkship to the Honorable Lawrence M. Lawson, Assignment Judge of Monmouth County. He served as an intern to the Honorable Ronald J.Hedges, U.S.M.J., 3rd Circuit of the U.S.District Court as well. In fact, each of our attorneys has served a judicial clerkship prior to joining our firm.
What would a referral say about your firm?
They’d point out how devoted our attorneys were in fighting for their rights, with sensitivity to their needs, while going above and beyond to obtain the best possible results. Our firm has a live answering service, rather than a machine recording, so we are accessible 24/7. From complex cases to simple transactions, we offer the diligence and advocacy you deserve.
Powered by eDirectory™