- Around Town
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- Rumson Country Day School Celebrates the Class of 2012
- Meridian Health Completes Merger with Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - John Panicali, D.C., Chiropractor
- AskThe Expert - Stacy Lynn Costa MA, Ed.S.
- Ask The Experts: William Kilbride, Owner Critelli & Kilbride Realtors
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- 2016 Guide - Vito Mazza Salon
- The Guide 2014 - Kleban Furniture
- The Guide 2014 - Orrico Realty
- Cover Story
- Mike Petke - New York Red Bulls Head Coach
- Dave Scotti - Originality Is The Name of The Game
- Jon DAgostino - A Little Bit City, A Lot Bit Country
- Day Tripper - Mystic Seaport
- Day Tripper - Mountain Creek Resort
- Day Tripper - USMA at West Point
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Staten Island Furrier
- Best Bet - American Repertory Ballet
- Best Bet - The Brielle at Seaview
- Health Talk
- Company Profile - Advanced Surgical Health Associates
- HWB 2015 - Advanced Surgical Healthcare Associates
- Health Talk - IVF New Jersey
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2014 - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Health - Pilates Space, LLC.
- Health - Associated Pain Specialists
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Eat Beat - Holiday Buzz: Dining Out for the Holidays
- Newsletter Articles
- RCDS Committee Expands Teacher Learning
- Dr. Peter Staats - Physician of the Year
- Wine Academy Superstores
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Ilkem Marble & Granite
- Our Pick - Vein Center for Women, P.C.
- Our Pick - Sal ScialloState Farm
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Kathy Poppe-Pullen
- People On The Move: Liz Leonardis
- People On The Move - Laura Brunetti
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - One Stop Womens Health
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- Company Profile - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- The Guide 2014 - Essential Elements Dance Studio
- The Guide 2015 - Grand Design Doors
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings
- The Home Spotlight - Select Technology Group
- The Home Guide - EncoreGarage of New Jersey
Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington
Attorneys at Law
268 Norwood Avenue
West Long Branch, NJ 07764
Please call for an appointment
With 50 years of experience, our full-service law firm has maintained the highest standard of professional, reliable, and expert legal services to clients throughout Monmouth, Ocean, and Middlesex Counties. Respected by clients and attorneys, we believe in a commitment to professionalism, honesty, integrity, and personalized, sensitive attention to our clients needs.
Our family law practice is led by senior partner Ronald B. Rosen, Esq., and covers all areas of family law, including: divorces, parenting time issues, child custody, alimony, child support, and adoptions. Mr. Rosen is New Jersey Supreme Court certified in matrimonial law, and is active in his field, having served as President of the NJ Chapter of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Chairman of the Monmouth Bar Family Law Committee, as well as many other offices. He and Laura S. Witherington, Esq., a leading female family attorney in the tri-county area, guide an experienced staff of attorneys who are dedicated to navigating sensitive legal issues through zealous advocacy.
Charles J. Uliano, Esq., another senior partner, is one of 43 attorneys out of more than 81,000 in the State, certified by the NJ Supreme Court in both criminal and civil trial law. This former Assistant Monmouth County Prosecutor has tried civil and criminal cases for decades, in both state and federal courts. He leads an experienced criminal defense practice that includes high-profile cases, all aspects of motor vehicle violations, and municipal court cases.
Led by Kenneth W. Chamlin, Esq., negligence, personal injury, and workers compensation clients have several expert attorneys devoted to protecting the rights of victims of negligence or work-related accidents. Our experienced attorneys also provide thorough services for will preparation, estate planning, residential and commercial real estate transactions, and many other personal- and business-related legal needs.
How do you stay current with new advances in the law?
We stay up to date through all current technological legal research tools and a full library. Our attorneys regularly attend seminars on controversial legal questions, recent case law, and legislation that may affect our clients; they also lecture statewide on topics related to their specialty.
We ensure that our attorneys lead in their fields. Our newest partner, John T. Bazzurro, Esq., deals largely in personal injury, with extensive experience in landowner liability claims, motor vehicle cases, construction claims, employment discrimination claims, and civil rights violation claims. He began as a judicial clerk for the Honorable Philip Freedman J.S.C. and the now District Court Judge Katherine Sweeney-Hayden, U.S.D.C.J.
Our newest associate, James J. Uliano, Esq., was selected for his prestigious law clerkship to the Honorable Lawrence M. Lawson, Assignment Judge of Monmouth County. He served as an intern to the Honorable Ronald J.Hedges, U.S.M.J., 3rd Circuit of the U.S.District Court as well. In fact, each of our attorneys has served a judicial clerkship prior to joining our firm.
What would a referral say about your firm?
Theyd point out how devoted our attorneys were in fighting for their rights, with sensitivity to their needs, while going above and beyond to obtain the best possible results. Our firm has a live answering service, rather than a machine recording, so we are accessible 24/7. From complex cases to simple transactions, we offer the diligence and advocacy you deserve.
Powered by eDirectory™