- Around Town
- CPC BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE GRAND OPENING
- Karens School of Fashion Creates and Collects Donations for Local High School Kids
- Jayne S. Carmody School Dedication
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Joe Chehova of Lighting World
- Ask the Experts: Ross Marzarella
- Ask The Expert - Wine Academy Superstores
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Montage Decor Inc.
- The Guide 2014 - AnA Custom Closets
- The Guide 2014 - Mancini Giuffr Salon & Spa
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Mr Paul's Custom Cabinetry
- Gift Guide - Addison Park
- Gift Guide - Red Bank Sleep Shoppe
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Ragui Sadek MD FACS
- Company Profile - New Relfections Plastic Surgery
- Health Talk - Falguni Patel, MD
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Our Pick - Red Bank Radiologists
- Health - Sunquest Day Spa
- Health - Red Bank Gastroenterology Associates
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- A Hanukkah Story
- Best Bet - David Burkes Fromagerie
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Visiting Nurse Association of Central Jersey
- HWB2016 - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Our Pick - Rug Mall
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Dorothee Volpini de Maestri-Gerberding
- Kids On The Move - Spencer Krug
- Kids On The Move - Eesha Ramanujam
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Lighting World
- Company Profile - Rehability, LLC
- 2016 Guide - Auto Exotica Inc
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Four Seasons Sunrooms
- The Home - JGS Insurance
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
Company Profile - Cunningham Orthopaedics
733 N. Beers St., Suite L3
Holmdel, NJ 07733
53 MainS t.
Sayreville, NJ 08873
Overview of services:
Orthopaedic Surgery is the specialty field of surgery dedicated to the treatment, surgical and non-surgical, of musculoskeletal disorders and diseases. Sports medicine is a subspecialty of orthopaedic surgery that encompasses the treatment of athletes as well as non-athletes suffering from sports or other activity related ailments. As such, Dr. Cunningham performs many different types of surgical procedures including arthroscopic joint surgeries and reconstructions, total joint replacements, carpal tunnel as well as other hand surgeries, and surgical repair of fractures. Many patients have problems that are amenable to non-surgical methods of treatment as well. Dr. Cunningham is a Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon and in addition holds subspecialty board certification in sports medicine. Board certification means that the physician has met certain standards and passed tests that are developed to ensure the public that the physician is adequately trained in the specialty.
What inspired you to become an Orthopaedic Surgeon?
As an Orthopaedic Surgeon I am afforded the opportunity on a daily basis to treat patients who have painful, and many times disabling, conditions. My goal is always aimed at relieving their pain and discomfort and helping them return to the level of function and activity that they desire in order to live a full and productive life.
What makes your practice different?
Learning in medicine is a lifelong, continual process. I am a member of many professional organizations which provide formal continuing medical education programs. I read the orthopaedic literature extensively and travel to major meetings throughout the country in order to meet with colleagues to discuss the latest advances. These meetings also provide exposure to the latest technological advances in orthopaedics with respect to surgical instrumentation and implants.
What has helped mold your professional life?
Early on I understood the value of a top tier education and was fortunate enough to be eligible to obtain that from premier institutions. Furthermore, I would say that my time spent in the U.S. Air Force as an orthopaedic surgeon during an earlier stage of my career showed me the importance of teamwork and camaraderie. I had the opportunity to work with good people across all walks of life from all over this great country.
Powered by eDirectory™