- Around Town
- Relief News
- 2012 Meridian Health Foundation Gala Success
- The Atlantic Fencing Academy Announces District Winners
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert: Iris Lurie
- Ask The Expert - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- Ask The Expert - Total Vein and Rejuvenation Center
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Buyers Guide 2011-2012
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Brock Farms
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Cuozzo Orthodontics
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - ClosetTec
- Day Tripper - Koziarís Christmas Village
- Day Tripper - Delaware Water Gap
- Day Tripper - FRENCHTOWN
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Josť Serrano
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Diamond Castle
- Gift Guide - Advanced Body Rehabilitation Center
- Gift Guide - Babyface Aesthetics
- Health Talk
- AMI Womenís Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Health Talk - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Health Talk - Lori S. Gormley, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Brock Farms
- Health - Tara Gostovich, DMD Orthodontist
- Health - Cunningham Orthopaedics
- A Grand Home For Entertaining
- Tom and Diane Crowley
- Elegant and Inviting, The Bellomos Home Offers Warmth to Friends and Family
- Living in Colts Neck
- Gratitude in Guatemala
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- It's All in the Details
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home: Energy Saving Tips - Airtight Insulation
- A Little Bit Country - Corey Wagar
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Our Picks
- Our Pick: Monmouth Custom Builders
- Company Profile - The Atlantic Fencing Academy
- Our Pick - EncoreGarage of New Jersey
- People On The Move
- James Mullevey Principal With Principles
- People On The Move - Kevin LeMastra
- Kids On The Move - Alyssa Staats
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Mark Joseph's
- The Guide 2013 - Undici
- The Guide 2013 - The Couture Exchange
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Oasis Backyard Farms
- The Home Guide - Joey Dís
- The Home Guide - Custom Granite Fabrications
Company Profile - Cunningham Orthopaedics
733 N. Beers St., Suite L3
Holmdel, NJ 07733
53 MainS t.
Sayreville, NJ 08873
Overview of services:
Orthopaedic Surgery is the specialty field of surgery dedicated to the treatment, surgical and non-surgical, of musculoskeletal disorders and diseases. Sports medicine is a subspecialty of orthopaedic surgery that encompasses the treatment of athletes as well as non-athletes suffering from sports or other activity related ailments. As such, Dr. Cunningham performs many different types of surgical procedures including arthroscopic joint surgeries and reconstructions, total joint replacements, carpal tunnel as well as other hand surgeries, and surgical repair of fractures. Many patients have problems that are amenable to non-surgical methods of treatment as well. Dr. Cunningham is a Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon and in addition holds subspecialty board certification in sports medicine. Board certification means that the physician has met certain standards and passed tests that are developed to ensure the public that the physician is adequately trained in the specialty.
What inspired you to become an Orthopaedic Surgeon?
As an Orthopaedic Surgeon I am afforded the opportunity on a daily basis to treat patients who have painful, and many times disabling, conditions. My goal is always aimed at relieving their pain and discomfort and helping them return to the level of function and activity that they desire in order to live a full and productive life.
What makes your practice different?
Learning in medicine is a lifelong, continual process. I am a member of many professional organizations which provide formal continuing medical education programs. I read the orthopaedic literature extensively and travel to major meetings throughout the country in order to meet with colleagues to discuss the latest advances. These meetings also provide exposure to the latest technological advances in orthopaedics with respect to surgical instrumentation and implants.
What has helped mold your professional life?
Early on I understood the value of a top tier education and was fortunate enough to be eligible to obtain that from premier institutions. Furthermore, I would say that my time spent in the U.S. Air Force as an orthopaedic surgeon during an earlier stage of my career showed me the importance of teamwork and camaraderie. I had the opportunity to work with good people across all walks of life from all over this great country.
Powered by eDirectory™