- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Michael R. D’Agnes
- Ask The Expert - Rockwell Dentistry
- Ask The Expert - Robert E.Wold, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Cozmos Hair Color Studio
- Best Bet - Fuggetta Contracting Corp.
- Best Bet - Voyagers' Community School
- Day Tripper - Lakota Wolf Preserve
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Day Tripper - Koziar’s Christmas Village
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Atlantic Age Management
- Gift Guide - A and J Landscaping
- The Guide 2014 - Avanti Day Resort
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health Talk - Dawn Rockwell, DMD
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health - AMI - Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health - Restorative Health Alliance
- Homes: Classically Inspired - A family’s heritage and traditions guide a dramatic interior
- Forsaking Formal - Garito
- Victorian Splendor
- Living in Colts Neck
- Gratitude in Guatemala
- The Triple Crown
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Our Picks
- Health - Advanced Dentistry
- The Home - Decorating Den Interiors
- Our Pick - Gateway Carpets & Flooring Center
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Kyle Galante
- People On The Move - Bill McDonald
- People On The Move - Catherine Zalewski
- Summer Guide
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Ink Couture NYC
- The Guide 2014 - Connie Profaci Realty
- The Guide 2013 - Michael Duru Clothiers
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - S DeCenzo Designs, LLC
- The Home Guide - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home Guide - Red Bank FrameWorks
Company Profile - Cunningham Orthopaedics
733 N. Beers St., Suite L3
Holmdel, NJ 07733
53 MainS t.
Sayreville, NJ 08873
Overview of services:
Orthopaedic Surgery is the specialty field of surgery dedicated to the treatment, surgical and non-surgical, of musculoskeletal disorders and diseases. Sports medicine is a subspecialty of orthopaedic surgery that encompasses the treatment of athletes as well as non-athletes suffering from sports or other activity related ailments. As such, Dr. Cunningham performs many different types of surgical procedures including arthroscopic joint surgeries and reconstructions, total joint replacements, carpal tunnel as well as other hand surgeries, and surgical repair of fractures. Many patients have problems that are amenable to non-surgical methods of treatment as well. Dr. Cunningham is a Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon and in addition holds subspecialty board certification in sports medicine. Board certification means that the physician has met certain standards and passed tests that are developed to ensure the public that the physician is adequately trained in the specialty.
What inspired you to become an Orthopaedic Surgeon?
As an Orthopaedic Surgeon I am afforded the opportunity on a daily basis to treat patients who have painful, and many times disabling, conditions. My goal is always aimed at relieving their pain and discomfort and helping them return to the level of function and activity that they desire in order to live a full and productive life.
What makes your practice different?
Learning in medicine is a lifelong, continual process. I am a member of many professional organizations which provide formal continuing medical education programs. I read the orthopaedic literature extensively and travel to major meetings throughout the country in order to meet with colleagues to discuss the latest advances. These meetings also provide exposure to the latest technological advances in orthopaedics with respect to surgical instrumentation and implants.
What has helped mold your professional life?
Early on I understood the value of a top tier education and was fortunate enough to be eligible to obtain that from premier institutions. Furthermore, I would say that my time spent in the U.S. Air Force as an orthopaedic surgeon during an earlier stage of my career showed me the importance of teamwork and camaraderie. I had the opportunity to work with good people across all walks of life from all over this great country.
Powered by eDirectory™