- Around Town
- Popular Daily Specials Return to AMA Ristorante
- 5th Annual Cardboard Box City Raises More Than $14,000
- RCDS Partners with Level Up Village (LUV) to Offer STEAM Courses
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Joseph Abbate of Richmond Appliance
- Ask The Experts - Premier Pain Centers
- AskThe Expert - Stacy Lynn Costa MA, Ed.S.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Day Tripper - Snug Harbor
- DayTripper: New Hope, Pennsylvania
- Daytripper: Central Park Zoo
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Health Talk
- Health Blog - Glo Bar Skin Art Studio
- Integrative Health Services at Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health Talk - Dr. John Young
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Advanced Body Rehabilitation Center
- AMI Womens Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Health 2015 - Hearing Loss
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- New Kids In Town - The Daszkowskis
- Great Estate: Areta Bendo
- Continuing Stories - The Bianchinos
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Pick: Visual Impact Decorating
- Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows
- The Home - Creating A Home Office
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Balbabyan Art Gallery
- Our Pick - HerSpace Breast Imaging and Biopsy Specialists
- Our Pick - Atlantic Fencing Academy
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Anna Maria Mannarino
- People on the Move: Karen Nealis
- Kids On The Move - William Otto George IV
- Summer Guide
- Best Bet - The Boondocks Fishery Red Bank
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Architects Studio Inc. Northeast
- Our Pick - Quality Healthcare & Wellness Center
- 2016 Guide - Sandy Hook Yacht Sales
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Ronald D. Victorio Architects
- The Home Guide - Chelsea Kitchen and Bath
- The Home Guide - AW Eurostile
Company Profile - Cunningham Orthopaedics
733 N. Beers St., Suite L3
Holmdel, NJ 07733
53 MainS t.
Sayreville, NJ 08873
Overview of services:
Orthopaedic Surgery is the specialty field of surgery dedicated to the treatment, surgical and non-surgical, of musculoskeletal disorders and diseases. Sports medicine is a subspecialty of orthopaedic surgery that encompasses the treatment of athletes as well as non-athletes suffering from sports or other activity related ailments. As such, Dr. Cunningham performs many different types of surgical procedures including arthroscopic joint surgeries and reconstructions, total joint replacements, carpal tunnel as well as other hand surgeries, and surgical repair of fractures. Many patients have problems that are amenable to non-surgical methods of treatment as well. Dr. Cunningham is a Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon and in addition holds subspecialty board certification in sports medicine. Board certification means that the physician has met certain standards and passed tests that are developed to ensure the public that the physician is adequately trained in the specialty.
What inspired you to become an Orthopaedic Surgeon?
As an Orthopaedic Surgeon I am afforded the opportunity on a daily basis to treat patients who have painful, and many times disabling, conditions. My goal is always aimed at relieving their pain and discomfort and helping them return to the level of function and activity that they desire in order to live a full and productive life.
What makes your practice different?
Learning in medicine is a lifelong, continual process. I am a member of many professional organizations which provide formal continuing medical education programs. I read the orthopaedic literature extensively and travel to major meetings throughout the country in order to meet with colleagues to discuss the latest advances. These meetings also provide exposure to the latest technological advances in orthopaedics with respect to surgical instrumentation and implants.
What has helped mold your professional life?
Early on I understood the value of a top tier education and was fortunate enough to be eligible to obtain that from premier institutions. Furthermore, I would say that my time spent in the U.S. Air Force as an orthopaedic surgeon during an earlier stage of my career showed me the importance of teamwork and camaraderie. I had the opportunity to work with good people across all walks of life from all over this great country.
Powered by eDirectory™