- Around Town
- AMI Presents Girls Night Out
- AMI Foundation Donates More Than 500 lbs. of Food from 6th Annual Food Drive
- Bentley Edison Service Clinic
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Kathleen Nolan of Family Focus Financial Group
- Ask The Expert - John Panicali, D.C., Chiropractor
- Ask The Expert - Pelican Pool & Ski Center
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - EXIT Realty East Coast
- The Guide 2014 - Pelican Shops
- The Guide 2015 - Manfredi Auto Group
- Cover Story
- Bob Ojeda - An Extra Inning
- Felicia Stoler: Spreading Health With A Little TLC
- A Commanding Presence
- Day Tripper - Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
- Day Tripper - SLEEPY HOLLOW, NEW YORK
- Day Tripper - New York City for the Holidays
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - The Perfect Smile
- Custom Photo and Framing - Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Contemporary Motor Cars
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- Health Talk - Michael R. D’Agnes, FACHE
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Bonavita Laser Centers
- Health - Institute for Weight Loss
- Health - Associated Pain Specialists
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Living in Colts Neck
- Montrose Schoolhouse
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- The Triple Crown
- Newsletter Articles
- Health - Trinity Rehab
- Bill Britton-Director of Golf Instruction
- Staten Island Fun Facts
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Dr. Tricia Gilbert
- People On The Move - Bill McDonald
- People On The Move: Stephen Weston
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Trade Mart Interiors
- Eat Beat - Zio Toto Ristorante
- The Guide 2014 - AnA Custom Closets
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Rodman’s Building Inc.
- The Home Guide - Colts Neck Manor House
- The Home Guide - Energy Aide
Company Profile - Cunningham Orthopaedics
733 N. Beers St., Suite L3
Holmdel, NJ 07733
53 MainS t.
Sayreville, NJ 08873
Overview of services:
Orthopaedic Surgery is the specialty field of surgery dedicated to the treatment, surgical and non-surgical, of musculoskeletal disorders and diseases. Sports medicine is a subspecialty of orthopaedic surgery that encompasses the treatment of athletes as well as non-athletes suffering from sports or other activity related ailments. As such, Dr. Cunningham performs many different types of surgical procedures including arthroscopic joint surgeries and reconstructions, total joint replacements, carpal tunnel as well as other hand surgeries, and surgical repair of fractures. Many patients have problems that are amenable to non-surgical methods of treatment as well. Dr. Cunningham is a Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon and in addition holds subspecialty board certification in sports medicine. Board certification means that the physician has met certain standards and passed tests that are developed to ensure the public that the physician is adequately trained in the specialty.
What inspired you to become an Orthopaedic Surgeon?
As an Orthopaedic Surgeon I am afforded the opportunity on a daily basis to treat patients who have painful, and many times disabling, conditions. My goal is always aimed at relieving their pain and discomfort and helping them return to the level of function and activity that they desire in order to live a full and productive life.
What makes your practice different?
Learning in medicine is a lifelong, continual process. I am a member of many professional organizations which provide formal continuing medical education programs. I read the orthopaedic literature extensively and travel to major meetings throughout the country in order to meet with colleagues to discuss the latest advances. These meetings also provide exposure to the latest technological advances in orthopaedics with respect to surgical instrumentation and implants.
What has helped mold your professional life?
Early on I understood the value of a top tier education and was fortunate enough to be eligible to obtain that from premier institutions. Furthermore, I would say that my time spent in the U.S. Air Force as an orthopaedic surgeon during an earlier stage of my career showed me the importance of teamwork and camaraderie. I had the opportunity to work with good people across all walks of life from all over this great country.
Powered by eDirectory™