- Around Town
- 5th Annual Cardboard Box City Raises More Than $14,000
- CPC BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE GRAND OPENING
- Popular Daily Specials Return to AMA Ristorante
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Vincent Hager
- Ask The Expert - Harbor Lights Financial Group, Inc.
- Ask The Expert - Hiren Patel, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - LaRocca Hornik Rosen Greenberg
- Best Bet - BuildersGeneral
- The Guide 2015 - Bentley Edison
- Cover Story
- Arts & Scientist - Ilya Raskin, Ph.D.
- Forward Progress - Wayne Chrebet CN
- From Saigon to Success - Dr. Khanh Nguyen lives the American Dream in Colts Neck
- Staten Island EatBeat - Da Nico Ristorante
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Staten Island EatBeat - Campania Coal Fired Pizza
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Health Blog - Tom Walsh, Owner European Wax Center Shrewsbury
- Integrative Health Services at Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2014 - Joslin Diabetes Center
- Health - Back 2 Health Family Wellness Center
- Health 2014 - Great Care, Close to Home
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- A Hanukkah Story
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Holiday Buzz: Holiday Desserts
- Legacy Meets Love in a Historic Middletown Home
- ROHALLION - The Mostafa Family
- A Seductive Re-Imaging - The Keeleys
- Newsletter Articles
- SnowBird Style: Jeff and Mary Schulsinger
- The Home - Dulce Feito-Daly
- The Home: Cabitron - Design Trends
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Colonial Nursery
- Our Pick - Central Jersey Security Cameras
- Our Pick - School Answers - Colts Neck Campus
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move: John Blakeslee
- People On The Move - Catherine Zalewski
- People on the Move: Lieutenant Ross Licitra
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- The Guide 2015 - Decorating Den Interiors
- The Guide 2014 - The Malvern School
- The Home Guide
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home - JGS Insurance
- The Home Guide - Top Line Appliance Center
Company Profile - Cunningham Orthopaedics
733 N. Beers St., Suite L3
Holmdel, NJ 07733
53 MainS t.
Sayreville, NJ 08873
Overview of services:
Orthopaedic Surgery is the specialty field of surgery dedicated to the treatment, surgical and non-surgical, of musculoskeletal disorders and diseases. Sports medicine is a subspecialty of orthopaedic surgery that encompasses the treatment of athletes as well as non-athletes suffering from sports or other activity related ailments. As such, Dr. Cunningham performs many different types of surgical procedures including arthroscopic joint surgeries and reconstructions, total joint replacements, carpal tunnel as well as other hand surgeries, and surgical repair of fractures. Many patients have problems that are amenable to non-surgical methods of treatment as well. Dr. Cunningham is a Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon and in addition holds subspecialty board certification in sports medicine. Board certification means that the physician has met certain standards and passed tests that are developed to ensure the public that the physician is adequately trained in the specialty.
What inspired you to become an Orthopaedic Surgeon?
As an Orthopaedic Surgeon I am afforded the opportunity on a daily basis to treat patients who have painful, and many times disabling, conditions. My goal is always aimed at relieving their pain and discomfort and helping them return to the level of function and activity that they desire in order to live a full and productive life.
What makes your practice different?
Learning in medicine is a lifelong, continual process. I am a member of many professional organizations which provide formal continuing medical education programs. I read the orthopaedic literature extensively and travel to major meetings throughout the country in order to meet with colleagues to discuss the latest advances. These meetings also provide exposure to the latest technological advances in orthopaedics with respect to surgical instrumentation and implants.
What has helped mold your professional life?
Early on I understood the value of a top tier education and was fortunate enough to be eligible to obtain that from premier institutions. Furthermore, I would say that my time spent in the U.S. Air Force as an orthopaedic surgeon during an earlier stage of my career showed me the importance of teamwork and camaraderie. I had the opportunity to work with good people across all walks of life from all over this great country.
Powered by eDirectory™