- Around Town
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Ask The Experts
- Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
- Ask The Expert - Mathnasium® of Marlboro
- AskThe Experts - Frank D'Aponte
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- Best Bet - Hot Tubs by HotSpring, LLC
- The Guide 2014 - Seasonal World
- Day Tripper - Koziar’s Christmas Village
- DayTripper: Laurita Vineyards & Winery
- Day Tripper - New York City for the Holidays
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - Aspirin...please.
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Gift Guide
- Linda LePre Interiors - Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Early Holiday
- Gift Guide - Deluxe Windows
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- Health Talk - Lori S. Gormley, M.D.
- Dr. Peggy Avagliano Honored
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Toetique Foot Spa
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Health - Brock Farms
- Feels Like Home
- Easy Living On A Grand Scale - Alyson and Keith Arnott
- A Labor of Love - The Salems
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Giglio Builders
- The Home - Penterman Kitchens
- The Home Guide - Adjusters NJ
- Our Picks
- Eat Beat - Sam Vera Restaurant
- Our Picks: Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Company Profile - Advanced Dermatology
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move: Ada Unachukwu
- People On The Move - Barbara Marro
- People On The Move - Tony Sloan
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Kleban Furniture
- Company Profile - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Company Profile - Steven A. Morgan, M.D.,F.A.C.O.G.
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - H2O Bath & Kitchen Elegance
- The Home Guide - Piazza di Roma
- The Home Guide - The White Sands Oceanfront Hotel & Spa
Company Profile - Cunningham Orthopaedics
733 N. Beers St., Suite L3
Holmdel, NJ 07733
53 MainS t.
Sayreville, NJ 08873
Overview of services:
Orthopaedic Surgery is the specialty field of surgery dedicated to the treatment, surgical and non-surgical, of musculoskeletal disorders and diseases. Sports medicine is a subspecialty of orthopaedic surgery that encompasses the treatment of athletes as well as non-athletes suffering from sports or other activity related ailments. As such, Dr. Cunningham performs many different types of surgical procedures including arthroscopic joint surgeries and reconstructions, total joint replacements, carpal tunnel as well as other hand surgeries, and surgical repair of fractures. Many patients have problems that are amenable to non-surgical methods of treatment as well. Dr. Cunningham is a Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon and in addition holds subspecialty board certification in sports medicine. Board certification means that the physician has met certain standards and passed tests that are developed to ensure the public that the physician is adequately trained in the specialty.
What inspired you to become an Orthopaedic Surgeon?
As an Orthopaedic Surgeon I am afforded the opportunity on a daily basis to treat patients who have painful, and many times disabling, conditions. My goal is always aimed at relieving their pain and discomfort and helping them return to the level of function and activity that they desire in order to live a full and productive life.
What makes your practice different?
Learning in medicine is a lifelong, continual process. I am a member of many professional organizations which provide formal continuing medical education programs. I read the orthopaedic literature extensively and travel to major meetings throughout the country in order to meet with colleagues to discuss the latest advances. These meetings also provide exposure to the latest technological advances in orthopaedics with respect to surgical instrumentation and implants.
What has helped mold your professional life?
Early on I understood the value of a top tier education and was fortunate enough to be eligible to obtain that from premier institutions. Furthermore, I would say that my time spent in the U.S. Air Force as an orthopaedic surgeon during an earlier stage of my career showed me the importance of teamwork and camaraderie. I had the opportunity to work with good people across all walks of life from all over this great country.
Powered by eDirectory™