- Around Town
- 5th Annual Cardboard Box City Raises More Than $14,000
- CNHS - "It's A Wonder Life"
- The Rumson Country Day School Announces New Head of Lower School
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - Pauline Poyner
- Ask The Expert - Brock Farms
- AskThe Expert - John Kling Custom Homes
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Contemporary Motor Cars
- The Guide 2015 - Skin And Bones Day Spa
- The Guide 2015 - Delicious Orchards
- Cover Story
- Woman on a Mission, Senator Ellen Karcher: Wife, Mother and Senator of NJ
- Teen Queen - Christina Thompson
- Fearless - Eric Casaburi
- Day Tripper - South Street Seaport NYC
- DayTripper: Northlandz
- Daytripper:The New York Aquarium
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - EXIT Realty East Coast
- Best Bet - Design Line Kitchens
- The Guide 2013 - DoubleTake Luxury Consignment Boutique
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Allen Morgan Fertility and Reproductive Medicine
- Health Talk - Brian Long CareOne Senior Care
- Health - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2015 - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health - Fitness
- Health - Trinity Rehab
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Living in Colts Neck
- All The Pretty Horses
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- La Bella Vita!
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Gateway Carpets & Flooring Center
- Our Pick - FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Center
- Our Pick - Pelican Pools
- People On The Move
- Brad Greenberg - Caretaker For A Town
- People On The Move: Ester Kluge
- People on the Move: Karen Ginty
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Marshall P. Allegra
- The Guide 2013 - The Couture Exchange
- The Guide 2015 - Vik’s Fine Jewelry
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Signature Kitchens of New York, Inc.
- The Home Guide - casale TILE
- The Home Guide - Ronald D. Victorio Architects
Company Profile - Cunningham Orthopaedics
733 N. Beers St., Suite L3
Holmdel, NJ 07733
53 MainS t.
Sayreville, NJ 08873
Overview of services:
Orthopaedic Surgery is the specialty field of surgery dedicated to the treatment, surgical and non-surgical, of musculoskeletal disorders and diseases. Sports medicine is a subspecialty of orthopaedic surgery that encompasses the treatment of athletes as well as non-athletes suffering from sports or other activity related ailments. As such, Dr. Cunningham performs many different types of surgical procedures including arthroscopic joint surgeries and reconstructions, total joint replacements, carpal tunnel as well as other hand surgeries, and surgical repair of fractures. Many patients have problems that are amenable to non-surgical methods of treatment as well. Dr. Cunningham is a Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon and in addition holds subspecialty board certification in sports medicine. Board certification means that the physician has met certain standards and passed tests that are developed to ensure the public that the physician is adequately trained in the specialty.
What inspired you to become an Orthopaedic Surgeon?
As an Orthopaedic Surgeon I am afforded the opportunity on a daily basis to treat patients who have painful, and many times disabling, conditions. My goal is always aimed at relieving their pain and discomfort and helping them return to the level of function and activity that they desire in order to live a full and productive life.
What makes your practice different?
Learning in medicine is a lifelong, continual process. I am a member of many professional organizations which provide formal continuing medical education programs. I read the orthopaedic literature extensively and travel to major meetings throughout the country in order to meet with colleagues to discuss the latest advances. These meetings also provide exposure to the latest technological advances in orthopaedics with respect to surgical instrumentation and implants.
What has helped mold your professional life?
Early on I understood the value of a top tier education and was fortunate enough to be eligible to obtain that from premier institutions. Furthermore, I would say that my time spent in the U.S. Air Force as an orthopaedic surgeon during an earlier stage of my career showed me the importance of teamwork and camaraderie. I had the opportunity to work with good people across all walks of life from all over this great country.
Powered by eDirectory™