- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Ask The Experts
- Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
- Ask The Expert - Staci J. Greenwald, Esq.
- Ask The Expert - Marshall P.Allegra, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Two River Theater Company
- The Guide 2015 - Lighting World
- The Guide 2014 - Maserati of Central New Jersey
- Cover Story
- Woman on a Mission, Senator Ellen Karcher: Wife, Mother and Senator of NJ
- Life's Canvas - Jay Alders
- Staten Island Borough President James S. Oddo
- Eats: Rosalia Italian Marketplace
- Eats: Mumford's Culinary Center
- Our Pick - Sofra Turkish Cuisine
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Clothing & Style Consulting
- Holiday Gift Guide - Avanti Day Resort
- Best Bet - The Grove at Shrewsbury
- Health Talk
- Health - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health Talk - Michael Ginsberg
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Newsletter Articles
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- The Home - JGS Insurance
- Health - Inferno Training
- Our Picks
- Bentley Continental GT3-R
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- Our Pick - Tender Smiles 4 Kids
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Sergio and Zen Rizzuto-Flancbaum
- People On The Move - Rabbi Sally J. Priesand
- Kids On The Move - Alyssa Staats
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Victory Medical Associates
- The Guide 2014 - Signature Design Group
- The Guide 2015 - Manfredi Auto Group
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - EncoreGarage of New Jersey
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
- The Home - Giglio Builders
Company Profile - Cunningham Orthopaedics
733 N. Beers St., Suite L3
Holmdel, NJ 07733
53 MainS t.
Sayreville, NJ 08873
Overview of services:
Orthopaedic Surgery is the specialty field of surgery dedicated to the treatment, surgical and non-surgical, of musculoskeletal disorders and diseases. Sports medicine is a subspecialty of orthopaedic surgery that encompasses the treatment of athletes as well as non-athletes suffering from sports or other activity related ailments. As such, Dr. Cunningham performs many different types of surgical procedures including arthroscopic joint surgeries and reconstructions, total joint replacements, carpal tunnel as well as other hand surgeries, and surgical repair of fractures. Many patients have problems that are amenable to non-surgical methods of treatment as well. Dr. Cunningham is a Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon and in addition holds subspecialty board certification in sports medicine. Board certification means that the physician has met certain standards and passed tests that are developed to ensure the public that the physician is adequately trained in the specialty.
What inspired you to become an Orthopaedic Surgeon?
As an Orthopaedic Surgeon I am afforded the opportunity on a daily basis to treat patients who have painful, and many times disabling, conditions. My goal is always aimed at relieving their pain and discomfort and helping them return to the level of function and activity that they desire in order to live a full and productive life.
What makes your practice different?
Learning in medicine is a lifelong, continual process. I am a member of many professional organizations which provide formal continuing medical education programs. I read the orthopaedic literature extensively and travel to major meetings throughout the country in order to meet with colleagues to discuss the latest advances. These meetings also provide exposure to the latest technological advances in orthopaedics with respect to surgical instrumentation and implants.
What has helped mold your professional life?
Early on I understood the value of a top tier education and was fortunate enough to be eligible to obtain that from premier institutions. Furthermore, I would say that my time spent in the U.S. Air Force as an orthopaedic surgeon during an earlier stage of my career showed me the importance of teamwork and camaraderie. I had the opportunity to work with good people across all walks of life from all over this great country.
Powered by eDirectory™