- Around Town
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- 12th Annual AMI Foundation Golf Classic
- CNHS - "It's A Wonder Life"
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - Jack Giglio
- AskThe Experts - Virginia McDonald
- Ask The Expert: Iris Lurie
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Ink Couture NYC
- Best Bet - Morgan Fertility and Reproductive Medicine
- Best Bet - Staten Island Fencing Center
- Cover Story
- Feature: Michael DiGiacomo
- Susan Wigenton - United States District Judge
- Loud & Clear - Jim Hickey
- DayTripper: Laurita Vineyards & Winery
- Day Tripper - FRENCHTOWN
- Day Tripper - Atlantic City
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- ETC - Beach Bias
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Illusion Steakhouse
- Gift Guide - LaRocca Hornik Rosen Greenberg & Blaha Counselors at Law
- The Guide 2014 - Architects Studio Inc. Northeast
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Carol Ash, DO
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Health Talk - The Center for Bariatrics
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- AMI Offering Free Mammograms This October
- Health - East Coast Fitness Store
- Health 2014 - LIVING Pain-Free
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Select Technology Group
- Health - Center For Oral & Maxillocacial Surgery
- The Home Guide - Visit Brock Farms
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - The Cosmetic Medic
- Company Profile - Raritan Bay Medical Center Medical Arts Building
- Our Pick - B&F Catering
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Cecil Lear
- People On The Move - Terry and Faye Zealand
- People On The Move: Dave Cohen
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Glo Bar Skin Art Studio
- Ask The Expert - Cory Schifter of Casale Jewelers
- The Guide 2014 - Avanti Day Resort
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings of Greater NJ
- The Home Guide - Troost Bros., Inc.
- The Home Guide - casale TILE
Company Profile - Cunningham Orthopaedics
733 N. Beers St., Suite L3
Holmdel, NJ 07733
53 MainS t.
Sayreville, NJ 08873
Overview of services:
Orthopaedic Surgery is the specialty field of surgery dedicated to the treatment, surgical and non-surgical, of musculoskeletal disorders and diseases. Sports medicine is a subspecialty of orthopaedic surgery that encompasses the treatment of athletes as well as non-athletes suffering from sports or other activity related ailments. As such, Dr. Cunningham performs many different types of surgical procedures including arthroscopic joint surgeries and reconstructions, total joint replacements, carpal tunnel as well as other hand surgeries, and surgical repair of fractures. Many patients have problems that are amenable to non-surgical methods of treatment as well. Dr. Cunningham is a Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon and in addition holds subspecialty board certification in sports medicine. Board certification means that the physician has met certain standards and passed tests that are developed to ensure the public that the physician is adequately trained in the specialty.
What inspired you to become an Orthopaedic Surgeon?
As an Orthopaedic Surgeon I am afforded the opportunity on a daily basis to treat patients who have painful, and many times disabling, conditions. My goal is always aimed at relieving their pain and discomfort and helping them return to the level of function and activity that they desire in order to live a full and productive life.
What makes your practice different?
Learning in medicine is a lifelong, continual process. I am a member of many professional organizations which provide formal continuing medical education programs. I read the orthopaedic literature extensively and travel to major meetings throughout the country in order to meet with colleagues to discuss the latest advances. These meetings also provide exposure to the latest technological advances in orthopaedics with respect to surgical instrumentation and implants.
What has helped mold your professional life?
Early on I understood the value of a top tier education and was fortunate enough to be eligible to obtain that from premier institutions. Furthermore, I would say that my time spent in the U.S. Air Force as an orthopaedic surgeon during an earlier stage of my career showed me the importance of teamwork and camaraderie. I had the opportunity to work with good people across all walks of life from all over this great country.
Powered by eDirectory™