- Around Town
- Meridian Health Completes Merger with Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- Is an independent school the right fit for your child?
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Michael R. D’Agnes
- Ask the Expert - TJ Shaheen
- AskThe Expert - Frank LaRocca
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2016 - Vik’s Fine Jewelry
- 2016 Guide - Style Bar Spa and Salon
- The Guide 2015 - It's Greek To Me
- Cover Story
- Fearless - Eric Casaburi
- A Story Like No Other - Jim Nantz
- Retired Mets Pitcher John Franco
- Eats: Mumford's Culinary Center
- Monmouth EatBeat - Brando's Citi Cucina
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Il Sogno Ristorante Italiano
- Best Bet - Ariana’s Grand Woodbridge
- Gift Guide - Final Coat Exteriors
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - GENESIS Fertility and Reproductive Medicine
- Health Talk - Dr. Clifford M. Sales
- Health Talk - The Center for Bariatrics
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Valerie Schwab - Home Sweet Home
- Country Living - Bullivant
- Living History On A Gentleman's Farm - The Griswolds
- Newsletter Articles
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Eats: Julia’s
- The Home Guide - Oasis Backyard Farms
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Peter Caram
- People On The Move - Alexandra Kerenyi Augustyn
- People On The Move: Dave Cohen
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- Company Profile - J.E. Mowery & Son
- 2016 Guide - Pinot's Palette
- The Guide 2015 - 732-Express
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home Guide - Rodman’s Building Inc.
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
Company Profile - Cunningham Orthopaedics
733 N. Beers St., Suite L3
Holmdel, NJ 07733
53 MainS t.
Sayreville, NJ 08873
Overview of services:
Orthopaedic Surgery is the specialty field of surgery dedicated to the treatment, surgical and non-surgical, of musculoskeletal disorders and diseases. Sports medicine is a subspecialty of orthopaedic surgery that encompasses the treatment of athletes as well as non-athletes suffering from sports or other activity related ailments. As such, Dr. Cunningham performs many different types of surgical procedures including arthroscopic joint surgeries and reconstructions, total joint replacements, carpal tunnel as well as other hand surgeries, and surgical repair of fractures. Many patients have problems that are amenable to non-surgical methods of treatment as well. Dr. Cunningham is a Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon and in addition holds subspecialty board certification in sports medicine. Board certification means that the physician has met certain standards and passed tests that are developed to ensure the public that the physician is adequately trained in the specialty.
What inspired you to become an Orthopaedic Surgeon?
As an Orthopaedic Surgeon I am afforded the opportunity on a daily basis to treat patients who have painful, and many times disabling, conditions. My goal is always aimed at relieving their pain and discomfort and helping them return to the level of function and activity that they desire in order to live a full and productive life.
What makes your practice different?
Learning in medicine is a lifelong, continual process. I am a member of many professional organizations which provide formal continuing medical education programs. I read the orthopaedic literature extensively and travel to major meetings throughout the country in order to meet with colleagues to discuss the latest advances. These meetings also provide exposure to the latest technological advances in orthopaedics with respect to surgical instrumentation and implants.
What has helped mold your professional life?
Early on I understood the value of a top tier education and was fortunate enough to be eligible to obtain that from premier institutions. Furthermore, I would say that my time spent in the U.S. Air Force as an orthopaedic surgeon during an earlier stage of my career showed me the importance of teamwork and camaraderie. I had the opportunity to work with good people across all walks of life from all over this great country.
Powered by eDirectory™