- Around Town
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- The Atlantic Fencing Academy Announces District Winners
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Rockwell Dentistry
- Ask The Experts - Premier Pain Centers
- AskThe Experts - Virginia McDonald
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Buyers Guide 2011-2012
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Fred Astaire Dance Studio
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - World Jeep Subaru
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- Cover Story
- Lovin' Life - Big Joe Henry
- In Good Company - Walt Hameline
- Sally Ann Mosey: Little Miss Sunshine
- Day Tripper - Delaware Water Gap
- Daytripper: Popcorn Park Zoo
- DayTripper: Historical Village at Allaire
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Carol Ash, DO
- Health Talk - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health - Body N Balance Massage Therapy
- Sunrise to Sunset - The Bonfiglio's
- All in the Details
- Shabby Chic & Chandeliers - The Brillers
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Distinctive Custom Masonry Contractors
- The Home - H2O Bath and Kitchen Elegance
- Health - Center For Oral & Maxillocacial Surgery
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Freedom Boat Club, NJ
- Our Pick - Dance Attitudes
- Our Pick - Vianney Institute of Learning
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Mary Weir
- Bob Zander Colts Neck Fire Marshal
- People On The Move: Mark Malek
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Dish - Summer Guide 2013
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - INDULGE Lounge & Food Bar
- The Guide 2013 - femme by ashley
- The Guide 2013 - Hazlet Pharmacy
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - S DeCenzo Designs, LLC
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings
- The Home - Rainmaker Lawn Sprinklers
Company Profile - Cunningham Orthopaedics
733 N. Beers St., Suite L3
Holmdel, NJ 07733
53 MainS t.
Sayreville, NJ 08873
Overview of services:
Orthopaedic Surgery is the specialty field of surgery dedicated to the treatment, surgical and non-surgical, of musculoskeletal disorders and diseases. Sports medicine is a subspecialty of orthopaedic surgery that encompasses the treatment of athletes as well as non-athletes suffering from sports or other activity related ailments. As such, Dr. Cunningham performs many different types of surgical procedures including arthroscopic joint surgeries and reconstructions, total joint replacements, carpal tunnel as well as other hand surgeries, and surgical repair of fractures. Many patients have problems that are amenable to non-surgical methods of treatment as well. Dr. Cunningham is a Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon and in addition holds subspecialty board certification in sports medicine. Board certification means that the physician has met certain standards and passed tests that are developed to ensure the public that the physician is adequately trained in the specialty.
What inspired you to become an Orthopaedic Surgeon?
As an Orthopaedic Surgeon I am afforded the opportunity on a daily basis to treat patients who have painful, and many times disabling, conditions. My goal is always aimed at relieving their pain and discomfort and helping them return to the level of function and activity that they desire in order to live a full and productive life.
What makes your practice different?
Learning in medicine is a lifelong, continual process. I am a member of many professional organizations which provide formal continuing medical education programs. I read the orthopaedic literature extensively and travel to major meetings throughout the country in order to meet with colleagues to discuss the latest advances. These meetings also provide exposure to the latest technological advances in orthopaedics with respect to surgical instrumentation and implants.
What has helped mold your professional life?
Early on I understood the value of a top tier education and was fortunate enough to be eligible to obtain that from premier institutions. Furthermore, I would say that my time spent in the U.S. Air Force as an orthopaedic surgeon during an earlier stage of my career showed me the importance of teamwork and camaraderie. I had the opportunity to work with good people across all walks of life from all over this great country.
Powered by eDirectory™