- Around Town
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Wine Academy Superstores
- Company Profile - Shrewsbury Vascular & General Surgery Associates
- Ask The Expert - Robert E.Wold, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Crown Elegance Bridal
- Best Bet - ForeverLawn at the Shore
- The Guide 2014 - Staten Island Mall
- Cover Story
- Making The Grade: Ross Kasun
- The Music Man - David Bryan
- Max Ehrich - Pursuing His Passion
- Day Tripper - Overnight Adventures
- Day Tripper - Lakota Wolf Preserve
- Daytripper: Central Park Zoo
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Gift Guide
- Holiday Gift Guide - West End Confection Co.
- Gift Guide - Pine Belt Nissan
- The Guide 2014 - JGS Insurance
- Health Talk
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- Health Talk - Pop Weight Loss
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Cunningham Orthopaedics
- Health - Advanced Dentistry
- Health - Red Bank Gastroenterology Associates
- Elegant and Inviting, The Bellomos Home Offers Warmth to Friends and Family
- New Kids In Town - The Daszkowskis
- Elegant Transformation - The Rinaldi's
- Newsletter Articles
- JOHN DIAS ANNOUNCED AS ARTISTIC DIRECTOR OF TWO RIVER THEATER CO.
- The Home - Penterman Kitchens
- The Home - Artistic Tile
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Kristin Beck
- Kids On The Move - Jacqueline Sodano
- Kids On The Move - Sarah Guenzburger
- Summer Guide
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Sea Spa & Salon
- The Guide 2013 - Poor Cat Designs
- Company Profile - Physicians for Alternative Medicine
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
- The Home Guide - Visit Brock Farms
- The Home Guide - AW Eurostile
Company Profile - Cunningham Orthopaedics
733 N. Beers St., Suite L3
Holmdel, NJ 07733
53 MainS t.
Sayreville, NJ 08873
Overview of services:
Orthopaedic Surgery is the specialty field of surgery dedicated to the treatment, surgical and non-surgical, of musculoskeletal disorders and diseases. Sports medicine is a subspecialty of orthopaedic surgery that encompasses the treatment of athletes as well as non-athletes suffering from sports or other activity related ailments. As such, Dr. Cunningham performs many different types of surgical procedures including arthroscopic joint surgeries and reconstructions, total joint replacements, carpal tunnel as well as other hand surgeries, and surgical repair of fractures. Many patients have problems that are amenable to non-surgical methods of treatment as well. Dr. Cunningham is a Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon and in addition holds subspecialty board certification in sports medicine. Board certification means that the physician has met certain standards and passed tests that are developed to ensure the public that the physician is adequately trained in the specialty.
What inspired you to become an Orthopaedic Surgeon?
As an Orthopaedic Surgeon I am afforded the opportunity on a daily basis to treat patients who have painful, and many times disabling, conditions. My goal is always aimed at relieving their pain and discomfort and helping them return to the level of function and activity that they desire in order to live a full and productive life.
What makes your practice different?
Learning in medicine is a lifelong, continual process. I am a member of many professional organizations which provide formal continuing medical education programs. I read the orthopaedic literature extensively and travel to major meetings throughout the country in order to meet with colleagues to discuss the latest advances. These meetings also provide exposure to the latest technological advances in orthopaedics with respect to surgical instrumentation and implants.
What has helped mold your professional life?
Early on I understood the value of a top tier education and was fortunate enough to be eligible to obtain that from premier institutions. Furthermore, I would say that my time spent in the U.S. Air Force as an orthopaedic surgeon during an earlier stage of my career showed me the importance of teamwork and camaraderie. I had the opportunity to work with good people across all walks of life from all over this great country.
Powered by eDirectory™