- Around Town
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Ask The Experts
- Ask the Experts: Ross Marzarella
- Ask The Expert - John Panicali, D.C., Chiropractor
- Company Profile - Shrewsbury Vascular & General Surgery Associates
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Moonlight Complements
- Best Bet - Whole Foods Market
- The Guide 2014 - Gold Coast Cadillac
- Day Tripper - Peddlers Village
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- DayTripper: Northlandz
- Eat Beat - Anna’s Italian Kitchen
- The Monmouth EatBeat - Trinity Restaurant
- Eat Beat - Turning Point
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Sunkissed Airbrush Tanning
- The Guide 2014 - ClockWorks Development Group
- Gift Guide - Golf Greens “Fore” U
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health Talk - Dawn Rockwell, DMD
- Health Talk - Frank Borao, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Bayshore Community Health Services
- Health - Absolute Vein Care
- Health - Avanti Day Resort
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Q&A - H2O Bath & Kitchen Elegance: Bathroom Renovation
- Our Pick: Lighting Expo
- The Home - Sunshine Solar Systems Inc.
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Seth Tropper
- People On The Move: Dave Cohen
- Kids On The Move - Matthew Sawaged
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Bear and Birch
- The Guide 2014 - ClosetTec
- The Guide 2013 - Hazlet Pharmacy
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - King Remodeling
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home Guide - casale TILE
Company Profile - Cunningham Orthopaedics
733 N. Beers St., Suite L3
Holmdel, NJ 07733
53 MainS t.
Sayreville, NJ 08873
Overview of services:
Orthopaedic Surgery is the specialty field of surgery dedicated to the treatment, surgical and non-surgical, of musculoskeletal disorders and diseases. Sports medicine is a subspecialty of orthopaedic surgery that encompasses the treatment of athletes as well as non-athletes suffering from sports or other activity related ailments. As such, Dr. Cunningham performs many different types of surgical procedures including arthroscopic joint surgeries and reconstructions, total joint replacements, carpal tunnel as well as other hand surgeries, and surgical repair of fractures. Many patients have problems that are amenable to non-surgical methods of treatment as well. Dr. Cunningham is a Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon and in addition holds subspecialty board certification in sports medicine. Board certification means that the physician has met certain standards and passed tests that are developed to ensure the public that the physician is adequately trained in the specialty.
What inspired you to become an Orthopaedic Surgeon?
As an Orthopaedic Surgeon I am afforded the opportunity on a daily basis to treat patients who have painful, and many times disabling, conditions. My goal is always aimed at relieving their pain and discomfort and helping them return to the level of function and activity that they desire in order to live a full and productive life.
What makes your practice different?
Learning in medicine is a lifelong, continual process. I am a member of many professional organizations which provide formal continuing medical education programs. I read the orthopaedic literature extensively and travel to major meetings throughout the country in order to meet with colleagues to discuss the latest advances. These meetings also provide exposure to the latest technological advances in orthopaedics with respect to surgical instrumentation and implants.
What has helped mold your professional life?
Early on I understood the value of a top tier education and was fortunate enough to be eligible to obtain that from premier institutions. Furthermore, I would say that my time spent in the U.S. Air Force as an orthopaedic surgeon during an earlier stage of my career showed me the importance of teamwork and camaraderie. I had the opportunity to work with good people across all walks of life from all over this great country.
Powered by eDirectory™