- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Pelican Pool & Ski Center
- Ask The Expert - Wine Academy Superstores
- Ask The Expert - Joe Adelfio of Closettec NJ
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- The Guide 2014 - Architects Studio Inc. Northeast
- The Guide 2014 - Mancini Giuffré Salon & Spa
- Day Tripper - The Staten Island Children’s Museum
- Day Tripper - FRENCHTOWN
- Daytripper: Hunter Mountain
- Eat Beat - Bahrs Landing
- Eats: Rosalia Italian Marketplace
- Eat Beat - Holiday Buzz: Who's Serving?
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Fall Guide 2014 - Museums
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Gift Guide - Palms Plaza Catering
- Gift Guide - AMG Family Dentistry
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Asaad H. Samra, MD, FACS - Samra Plastic Surgery
- Health Talk - Beth M. Deutch MD
- Health Talk - Michael R. D’Agnes, FACHE
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2014 - Creating Beauty
- HWB 2014 - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- HWB 2014 - Marshall P. Allegra
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Distinctive Custom Masonry Contractors
- The Home Gallery - Ralco Builders
- Our Picks
- California Closets
- Our Pick - Sparano Face and Nasal Institute
- Our Pick - My Greener Dry Cleaner
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Arthur Davey
- People On The Move - Lauren Sgroi
- People On The Move - Julie Richards
- Summer Guide
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Company Profile - Bear Brook Commons Dental Group
- The Guide 2014 - Maserati of Central New Jersey
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - casale TILE
- The Home Guide - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home Guide - triSpace interiors
Company Profile - Cunningham Orthopaedics
733 N. Beers St., Suite L3
Holmdel, NJ 07733
53 MainS t.
Sayreville, NJ 08873
Overview of services:
Orthopaedic Surgery is the specialty field of surgery dedicated to the treatment, surgical and non-surgical, of musculoskeletal disorders and diseases. Sports medicine is a subspecialty of orthopaedic surgery that encompasses the treatment of athletes as well as non-athletes suffering from sports or other activity related ailments. As such, Dr. Cunningham performs many different types of surgical procedures including arthroscopic joint surgeries and reconstructions, total joint replacements, carpal tunnel as well as other hand surgeries, and surgical repair of fractures. Many patients have problems that are amenable to non-surgical methods of treatment as well. Dr. Cunningham is a Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon and in addition holds subspecialty board certification in sports medicine. Board certification means that the physician has met certain standards and passed tests that are developed to ensure the public that the physician is adequately trained in the specialty.
What inspired you to become an Orthopaedic Surgeon?
As an Orthopaedic Surgeon I am afforded the opportunity on a daily basis to treat patients who have painful, and many times disabling, conditions. My goal is always aimed at relieving their pain and discomfort and helping them return to the level of function and activity that they desire in order to live a full and productive life.
What makes your practice different?
Learning in medicine is a lifelong, continual process. I am a member of many professional organizations which provide formal continuing medical education programs. I read the orthopaedic literature extensively and travel to major meetings throughout the country in order to meet with colleagues to discuss the latest advances. These meetings also provide exposure to the latest technological advances in orthopaedics with respect to surgical instrumentation and implants.
What has helped mold your professional life?
Early on I understood the value of a top tier education and was fortunate enough to be eligible to obtain that from premier institutions. Furthermore, I would say that my time spent in the U.S. Air Force as an orthopaedic surgeon during an earlier stage of my career showed me the importance of teamwork and camaraderie. I had the opportunity to work with good people across all walks of life from all over this great country.
Powered by eDirectory™