- Around Town
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - Frank LaRocca
- Ask The Experts: Dr. John M. Young
- Ask The Expert - Joe Adelfio of Closettec NJ
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Nina Ferrer Design
- Best Bet - Maserati - The Key to an Extraordinary Life
- The Guide 2014 - Holmdel Orthodontics
- Daytripper: Franklin Institute
- Day Tripper - The Staten Island Children’s Museum
- Daytripper: Popcorn Park Zoo
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Gift Guide - South Shore Paving
- Gift Guide - Dearborn Market
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Health - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health Talk - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Avanti Day Resort
- Health - Hospitals
- Health - Center For Oral & Maxillocacial Surgery
- Romancing the Tudor - The Haverlins Brighten Tradition with a Personal Touch
- Elegance in Style and Substance
- Sunrise to Sunset - The Bonfiglio's
- Newsletter Articles
- Atlantic Medical Imaging - Musculoskeletal Imaging
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- What Finishes a Room?
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Anna Maria Mannarino
- People on the Move: Barry Mohr
- People On The Move - Sam Fieramosca
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- Company Profile - The Hart Investment Group of Wells Fargo Advisors
- The Guide 2014 - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Company Profile - Grape Beginnings
- The Home Guide
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home Guide - ForeverLawn at the Shore
- The Home Guide - The White Sands Oceanfront Hotel & Spa
Company Profile - EuropeanWax Center
European Wax Center
106 Highway 9 (Marlboro Plaza)
Marlboro, NJ 07726
European Wax Center
Rt. 35 & Harmony Rd. (Middletown Plaza)
Middletown, NJ 07748
EuropeanWax Center is the preeminent provider of facial and body waxing services nationwide. The company has revolutionized waxing by rendering the process both pain-free and pocketbook-friendly. European Wax Center uses an exclusive, patented wax along with an innovative process so that the wax adheres only to hair, not skin, to create a premium, painless waxing experience not found anywhere else.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
The secret is in the wax. European Wax Center is the only business dedicated solely to waxing, so no one knows waxing as well as we do. In addition to hiring only licensed estheticians, we require an additional 40 hours of training in how to use our wax and exceed customer service expectations. EuropeanWax Center invites all first time guests to discover the Ultimate Wax Experience absolutely free. The ongoing free wax offer for women is a single service: bikini line, eye brow or under arm wax. For men, the ongoing free wax offer is also a single service: eye brow, ear or nose wax.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member that they should use your services?
European Wax Center actually has a world class guest referral program, where our guests can earn points for telling other people about our services. Points can be redeemed for services and our unique line of skin care products. Thanks to the unique wax, our four step process, our beautiful spa-like facility, and unique money saving programs, EuropeanWax Center enjoys the highest guest retention rate in the salon industry.
What makes your company stand out among others like yours?
There is not another company like EuropeanWax Center.We simply have no competition when it comes to delivering a high end body and facial waxing service, at price points which are equal to or below nail salons and full service spas. Today, there are over 148 European Wax Centers in 26 states, and New Jersey alone can expect 30 more locations over the next two years, including several more in Monmouth County.
Are there new programs your company is offering to help with customers hurt by the economy?
European Wax Center offers an unlimited wax pass and a pre-paid wax pass. If you wax regularly, and we do recommend waxing every three to four weeks for best results, you can save money from our already reasonable prices.
Powered by eDirectory™