- Around Town
- Meridian Weightless
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Experts - Frank D'Aponte
- AskThe Expert - Pauline Poyner
- AskThe Experts - Lawrence Durso
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Coastal Plumbing Supply Co.
- The Guide 2014 - Above
- The Guide 2014 - Ray Catena Motor Cars
- Cover Story
- Passion for Pop - Joe Petruccio
- Bob Kaldor: More than Surviving
- Dr. Yong and Moon Choo…On a Fascinating Life Journey.
- Day Tripper - Staten Island Ferry Adventure
- Daytripper: Hunter Mountain
- DayTripper: Northlandz
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Gift Guide
- Lincroft Village Jewelers - Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Glo Bar Skin Art Studio
- The Guide 2014 - Reproductive Science Center of NJ
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - IVF New Jersey
- Health Talk - Lori S. Gormley, M.D.
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2014 - CareOne
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health - Inferno Training
- Newsletter Articles
- Dr. Peter Staats - Physician of the Year
- The Home - Visual Impact Decorating Gallery
- Duffy Personal Training Q&A
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Space Odyssey USA
- Our Pick: Monmouth Beach Plantation Shutters
- Our Pick - Vein Institute of NJ
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Reverend Monsignor Eugene M. Rebeck
- People On The Move: Glen J. Dalakian
- People on the Move: Michael Chirico
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Sunkissed Airbrush Tanning
- The Guide 2014 - femme by ashley
- The Guide 2014 - Pier Village
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Ryser's Landscape Supply
- The Home Guide - Red Bank Cabinet Company
- The Home Guide - S DeCenzo Designs, LLC
Company Profile - EuropeanWax Center
European Wax Center
106 Highway 9 (Marlboro Plaza)
Marlboro, NJ 07726
European Wax Center
Rt. 35 & Harmony Rd. (Middletown Plaza)
Middletown, NJ 07748
EuropeanWax Center is the preeminent provider of facial and body waxing services nationwide. The company has revolutionized waxing by rendering the process both pain-free and pocketbook-friendly. European Wax Center uses an exclusive, patented wax along with an innovative process so that the wax adheres only to hair, not skin, to create a premium, painless waxing experience not found anywhere else.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
The secret is in the wax. European Wax Center is the only business dedicated solely to waxing, so no one knows waxing as well as we do. In addition to hiring only licensed estheticians, we require an additional 40 hours of training in how to use our wax and exceed customer service expectations. EuropeanWax Center invites all first time guests to discover the Ultimate Wax Experience absolutely free. The ongoing free wax offer for women is a single service: bikini line, eye brow or under arm wax. For men, the ongoing free wax offer is also a single service: eye brow, ear or nose wax.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member that they should use your services?
European Wax Center actually has a world class guest referral program, where our guests can earn points for telling other people about our services. Points can be redeemed for services and our unique line of skin care products. Thanks to the unique wax, our four step process, our beautiful spa-like facility, and unique money saving programs, EuropeanWax Center enjoys the highest guest retention rate in the salon industry.
What makes your company stand out among others like yours?
There is not another company like EuropeanWax Center.We simply have no competition when it comes to delivering a high end body and facial waxing service, at price points which are equal to or below nail salons and full service spas. Today, there are over 148 European Wax Centers in 26 states, and New Jersey alone can expect 30 more locations over the next two years, including several more in Monmouth County.
Are there new programs your company is offering to help with customers hurt by the economy?
European Wax Center offers an unlimited wax pass and a pre-paid wax pass. If you wax regularly, and we do recommend waxing every three to four weeks for best results, you can save money from our already reasonable prices.
Powered by eDirectory™