- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Michael Greenberg of HomeClick
- Ask The Experts: Dr. John M. Young
- AskThe Expert - Pauline Poyner
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Turning Point of Holmdel
- The Guide 2014 - Manfredi Auto Group
- The Guide 2014 - Signature Design Group
- Cover Story
- Jim Babjak - Blow to Smithereens
- Fearless - Eric Casaburi
- Spirits For The Spirit: The Legacy of Laird & Co.
- Day Tripper - The Amish Experience
- Day Tripper: Grounds For Sculpture
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Annex
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Gold Coast Cadillac
- The Guide 2014 - Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club
- Best Bet - John M. Young Jr., DDS
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. John Young
- Health Talk - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- Health Talk - Michael Ginsberg
- That's Entertainment - The Pathakars'
- Elegant and Inviting, The Bellomos Home Offers Warmth to Friends and Family
- A Grand Redesign
- Newsletter Articles
- VNA Health Group Holiday Dinner Dance
- AMI Womenís Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Health - The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - The Law Firm of Kevin P. McKernan
- Our Pick: Folio Art Glass
- HWB 2014 - Retina Consultants
- People On The Move
- Pam Wood - Advocate For Special Needs Children And Their Parents
- People On The Move - Andrew Scher
- People On The Move - Dr. Tricia Gilbert
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Denise L. Waldron, DMD
- The Guide 2014 - EXIT Realty East Coast
- The Guide 2014 - Red Bank River Center
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - The White Sands Oceanfront Hotel & Spa
- The Home Guide - Joey Dís
- The Home - Oasis Backyard Farms
Company Profile - EuropeanWax Center
European Wax Center
106 Highway 9 (Marlboro Plaza)
Marlboro, NJ 07726
European Wax Center
Rt. 35 & Harmony Rd. (Middletown Plaza)
Middletown, NJ 07748
EuropeanWax Center is the preeminent provider of facial and body waxing services nationwide. The company has revolutionized waxing by rendering the process both pain-free and pocketbook-friendly. European Wax Center uses an exclusive, patented wax along with an innovative process so that the wax adheres only to hair, not skin, to create a premium, painless waxing experience not found anywhere else.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
The secret is in the wax. European Wax Center is the only business dedicated solely to waxing, so no one knows waxing as well as we do. In addition to hiring only licensed estheticians, we require an additional 40 hours of training in how to use our wax and exceed customer service expectations. EuropeanWax Center invites all first time guests to discover the Ultimate Wax Experience absolutely free. The ongoing free wax offer for women is a single service: bikini line, eye brow or under arm wax. For men, the ongoing free wax offer is also a single service: eye brow, ear or nose wax.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member that they should use your services?
European Wax Center actually has a world class guest referral program, where our guests can earn points for telling other people about our services. Points can be redeemed for services and our unique line of skin care products. Thanks to the unique wax, our four step process, our beautiful spa-like facility, and unique money saving programs, EuropeanWax Center enjoys the highest guest retention rate in the salon industry.
What makes your company stand out among others like yours?
There is not another company like EuropeanWax Center.We simply have no competition when it comes to delivering a high end body and facial waxing service, at price points which are equal to or below nail salons and full service spas. Today, there are over 148 European Wax Centers in 26 states, and New Jersey alone can expect 30 more locations over the next two years, including several more in Monmouth County.
Are there new programs your company is offering to help with customers hurt by the economy?
European Wax Center offers an unlimited wax pass and a pre-paid wax pass. If you wax regularly, and we do recommend waxing every three to four weeks for best results, you can save money from our already reasonable prices.
Powered by eDirectory™