- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Experts - Dance Attitudes
- AskThe Experts - Ranney School
- AskThe Expert - Mike Moretti
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Community Appliance
- The Guide 2014 - Pelican Shops
- The Guide 2014 - Jersey Shore Premium Outlets
- Day Tripper - Cowtown Rodeo
- Day Tripper - Mountain Creek Resort
- DayTripper: Historical Village at Allaire
- Our Pick - Sofra Turkish Cuisine
- Oceanfront Restaurant’s New Wine Program Creates Big Waves in Jersey Shore Wine Scene
- Eats: Julia’s
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - American Repertory Ballet
- Gift Guide - Executive Detail
- Best Bet - Family Focus Financial Group
- Health Talk
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health Talk - Asaad H. Samra, MD, FACS - Samra Plastic Surgery
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2014 - Frederick L. Sabido, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Health 2015 - Radiology
- Health - East Coast Fitness Store
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Guide - Oasis Backyard Farms
- The Home - Cabitron
- The Home Gallery - Odyssey Land Design Group
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Premier Pain Centers
- Our Pick - The Lombardi Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Center
- Our Pick - Blue Heron Designs
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Mary Spadea
- People On The Move - Yvette Bonfiglio
- People On The Move - Peter Priolo
- Summer Guide
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Lotus Health And Wellness Spa
- Our Pick - Gerald Peters Goldmine
- The Guide 2014 - 2 Chicks With Chocolate
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Ace Home Improvements
- The Home Guide - Energy Aide
- The Home Guide - EncoreGarage of New Jersey
Company Profile - EuropeanWax Center
European Wax Center
106 Highway 9 (Marlboro Plaza)
Marlboro, NJ 07726
European Wax Center
Rt. 35 & Harmony Rd. (Middletown Plaza)
Middletown, NJ 07748
EuropeanWax Center is the preeminent provider of facial and body waxing services nationwide. The company has revolutionized waxing by rendering the process both pain-free and pocketbook-friendly. European Wax Center uses an exclusive, patented wax along with an innovative process so that the wax adheres only to hair, not skin, to create a premium, painless waxing experience not found anywhere else.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
The secret is in the wax. European Wax Center is the only business dedicated solely to waxing, so no one knows waxing as well as we do. In addition to hiring only licensed estheticians, we require an additional 40 hours of training in how to use our wax and exceed customer service expectations. EuropeanWax Center invites all first time guests to discover the Ultimate Wax Experience absolutely free. The ongoing free wax offer for women is a single service: bikini line, eye brow or under arm wax. For men, the ongoing free wax offer is also a single service: eye brow, ear or nose wax.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member that they should use your services?
European Wax Center actually has a world class guest referral program, where our guests can earn points for telling other people about our services. Points can be redeemed for services and our unique line of skin care products. Thanks to the unique wax, our four step process, our beautiful spa-like facility, and unique money saving programs, EuropeanWax Center enjoys the highest guest retention rate in the salon industry.
What makes your company stand out among others like yours?
There is not another company like EuropeanWax Center.We simply have no competition when it comes to delivering a high end body and facial waxing service, at price points which are equal to or below nail salons and full service spas. Today, there are over 148 European Wax Centers in 26 states, and New Jersey alone can expect 30 more locations over the next two years, including several more in Monmouth County.
Are there new programs your company is offering to help with customers hurt by the economy?
European Wax Center offers an unlimited wax pass and a pre-paid wax pass. If you wax regularly, and we do recommend waxing every three to four weeks for best results, you can save money from our already reasonable prices.
Powered by eDirectory™