- Around Town
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - Stacy Lynn Costa MA, Ed.S.
- AskThe Expert - Pauline Poyner
- Ask The Expert: Asaad H. Samra, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond Tile and Bath
- Best Bet - DSM Enterprises Inc.
- Best Bet - By Design Landscapes, Inc
- Cover Story
- A Commanding Presence
- Dylan Bryan – Playing the Best Hand in the World
- Jeffrey Citron and David Burke
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Vovo Clinic
- The Back Relief and Comfort Store - Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Danielle Spressert
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health Talk - Lori S. Gormley, M.D.
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- HWB 2014 - Relief Source, LLC
- Health - Institute for Weight Loss
- Full Circle - The Gamzas
- Serpentine Splendor - Miriam and Ahron Jundef
- A Regal Invitation - Gracie
- Newsletter Articles
- A Hidden Beauty - The Greenbergs
- Renaissance Pilates Now Open
- Wine Academy Superstores - Muscadet
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Shore Runner
- Our Pick - Decorative Touch
- Our Pick - Advanced Surgical & Bariatrics of NJ
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Peter Priolo
- People On The Move - Bill Mack
- Kids On The Move - Lisa Zhang
- Summer Guide
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Grecian Pools
- Dish - The Guide 2013
- The Guide 2014 - Red White & Blue Contracting
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - New Jersey Best Lawns
- The Home Guide - Sea Bright Solar
- The Home Guide - H2O Bath & Kitchen Elegance
Company Profile - EuropeanWax Center
European Wax Center
106 Highway 9 (Marlboro Plaza)
Marlboro, NJ 07726
European Wax Center
Rt. 35 & Harmony Rd. (Middletown Plaza)
Middletown, NJ 07748
EuropeanWax Center is the preeminent provider of facial and body waxing services nationwide. The company has revolutionized waxing by rendering the process both pain-free and pocketbook-friendly. European Wax Center uses an exclusive, patented wax along with an innovative process so that the wax adheres only to hair, not skin, to create a premium, painless waxing experience not found anywhere else.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
The secret is in the wax. European Wax Center is the only business dedicated solely to waxing, so no one knows waxing as well as we do. In addition to hiring only licensed estheticians, we require an additional 40 hours of training in how to use our wax and exceed customer service expectations. EuropeanWax Center invites all first time guests to discover the Ultimate Wax Experience absolutely free. The ongoing free wax offer for women is a single service: bikini line, eye brow or under arm wax. For men, the ongoing free wax offer is also a single service: eye brow, ear or nose wax.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member that they should use your services?
European Wax Center actually has a world class guest referral program, where our guests can earn points for telling other people about our services. Points can be redeemed for services and our unique line of skin care products. Thanks to the unique wax, our four step process, our beautiful spa-like facility, and unique money saving programs, EuropeanWax Center enjoys the highest guest retention rate in the salon industry.
What makes your company stand out among others like yours?
There is not another company like EuropeanWax Center.We simply have no competition when it comes to delivering a high end body and facial waxing service, at price points which are equal to or below nail salons and full service spas. Today, there are over 148 European Wax Centers in 26 states, and New Jersey alone can expect 30 more locations over the next two years, including several more in Monmouth County.
Are there new programs your company is offering to help with customers hurt by the economy?
European Wax Center offers an unlimited wax pass and a pre-paid wax pass. If you wax regularly, and we do recommend waxing every three to four weeks for best results, you can save money from our already reasonable prices.
Powered by eDirectory™