- Around Town
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- CPC BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE GRAND OPENING
- AMI Foundation Donates More Than 500 lbs. of Food from 6th Annual Food Drive
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Tina and Gabriel Simon BallRoom etc. Dance Studio
- Ask The Experts - Premier Pain Centers - Peter S. Staats
- Ask The Expert: John Beurskens
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Colts Neck Inn
- The Guide 2015 - Il Sogno Ristorante Italiano
- The Guide 2015 - The Cracked Olive Market
- Cover Story
- Woman on a Mission, Senator Ellen Karcher: Wife, Mother and Senator of NJ
- Jeffrey Citron and David Burke
- Fearless - Eric Casaburi
- Day Tripper - Snug Harbor
- Day Tripper - USMA at West Point
- DayTripper: Historical Village at Allaire
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - The Endless Summer
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Vincent Camarda, D.D.S.
- The Guide 2014 - Tom Rostron Co. Inc.
- Gift Guide - All-County Dermatology
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - DOCSMILE
- Health - Freehold Radiology Group
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Victorian Splendor - Eaton
- The Urbanski Home
- Yellow Brook Farm - A Post and Beam Approach Leads a Path to Timeless Design
- Living in Colts Neck
- Gratitude in Guatemala
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- La Bella Vita!
- Newsletter Articles
- Forefront Homes Builds Homes That Welcome, Comfort And Inspire
- The Home Q&A - T. Dorland Studio at Folio Art Glass
- Christmastime Dream Routes Through Eastern Germany
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - School Answers
- Company Profile - Wine Academy Superstores
- Our Pick - Tuscany Italian Specialty Foods
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Zach Miller
- People On The Move - Gokul Makunda
- People On The Move - Matthew Craw
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - ACD Custom Granite
- The Guide 2015 - World Subaru
- The Guide 2014 - Royal Dinettes
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Top Line Appliance Center
- The Home Guide - Brock Farms
- The Home - Rainmaker Lawn Sprinklers
Company Profile - EuropeanWax Center
European Wax Center
106 Highway 9 (Marlboro Plaza)
Marlboro, NJ 07726
European Wax Center
Rt. 35 & Harmony Rd. (Middletown Plaza)
Middletown, NJ 07748
EuropeanWax Center is the preeminent provider of facial and body waxing services nationwide. The company has revolutionized waxing by rendering the process both pain-free and pocketbook-friendly. European Wax Center uses an exclusive, patented wax along with an innovative process so that the wax adheres only to hair, not skin, to create a premium, painless waxing experience not found anywhere else.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
The secret is in the wax. European Wax Center is the only business dedicated solely to waxing, so no one knows waxing as well as we do. In addition to hiring only licensed estheticians, we require an additional 40 hours of training in how to use our wax and exceed customer service expectations. EuropeanWax Center invites all first time guests to discover the Ultimate Wax Experience absolutely free. The ongoing free wax offer for women is a single service: bikini line, eye brow or under arm wax. For men, the ongoing free wax offer is also a single service: eye brow, ear or nose wax.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member that they should use your services?
European Wax Center actually has a world class guest referral program, where our guests can earn points for telling other people about our services. Points can be redeemed for services and our unique line of skin care products. Thanks to the unique wax, our four step process, our beautiful spa-like facility, and unique money saving programs, EuropeanWax Center enjoys the highest guest retention rate in the salon industry.
What makes your company stand out among others like yours?
There is not another company like EuropeanWax Center.We simply have no competition when it comes to delivering a high end body and facial waxing service, at price points which are equal to or below nail salons and full service spas. Today, there are over 148 European Wax Centers in 26 states, and New Jersey alone can expect 30 more locations over the next two years, including several more in Monmouth County.
Are there new programs your company is offering to help with customers hurt by the economy?
European Wax Center offers an unlimited wax pass and a pre-paid wax pass. If you wax regularly, and we do recommend waxing every three to four weeks for best results, you can save money from our already reasonable prices.
Powered by eDirectory™