- Around Town
- 12th Annual AMI Foundation Golf Classic
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Staten Island Fun Facts
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert: Iris Lurie
- Ask The Expert - Greg Nipoti
- Ask The Expert - John Coscia of AJC Advisors
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Crown Elegance Bridal
- Best Bet - Colts Neck Racquet Club
- The Guide 2014 - Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- Daytripper: Central Park Zoo
- DayTripper: Historical Village at Allaire
- Day Tripper - Balloon Flights
- Eat Beat - Surv Kitchen & Lounge
- Staten Island EatBeat - Nino’s Restaurant
- Eat Beat - Antoinette Boulangerie
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - By Design Landscapes, Inc
- The Guide 2014 - Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- The Guide 2015 - Northern Valley Affairs
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Brian Long CareOne Senior Care
- Health Blog - Glo Bar Skin Art Studio
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Bayshore Community Health Services
- Health - Rumson Therapeutic & Sports Massage Center
- Health - DOCSMILE
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Living in Colts Neck
- Impeccable Style
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- It's All in the Details
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - ASI Architects
- Our Pick - Teak Restaurant
- Health - Physicians for Alternative Medicine, P.C.
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Dorothee Volpini de Maestri-Gerberding
- People On The Move - Chris Wood
- People On The Move - Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Massage Envy Spa
- Health Talk - GENESIS Fertility and Reproductive Medicine
- The Guide 2014 - Ski Barn
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Downtown Tile
- The Home Guide - Energy Aide
- Our Pick - The Real Estate Boutique
Company Profile - EuropeanWax Center
European Wax Center
106 Highway 9 (Marlboro Plaza)
Marlboro, NJ 07726
European Wax Center
Rt. 35 & Harmony Rd. (Middletown Plaza)
Middletown, NJ 07748
EuropeanWax Center is the preeminent provider of facial and body waxing services nationwide. The company has revolutionized waxing by rendering the process both pain-free and pocketbook-friendly. European Wax Center uses an exclusive, patented wax along with an innovative process so that the wax adheres only to hair, not skin, to create a premium, painless waxing experience not found anywhere else.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
The secret is in the wax. European Wax Center is the only business dedicated solely to waxing, so no one knows waxing as well as we do. In addition to hiring only licensed estheticians, we require an additional 40 hours of training in how to use our wax and exceed customer service expectations. EuropeanWax Center invites all first time guests to discover the Ultimate Wax Experience absolutely free. The ongoing free wax offer for women is a single service: bikini line, eye brow or under arm wax. For men, the ongoing free wax offer is also a single service: eye brow, ear or nose wax.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member that they should use your services?
European Wax Center actually has a world class guest referral program, where our guests can earn points for telling other people about our services. Points can be redeemed for services and our unique line of skin care products. Thanks to the unique wax, our four step process, our beautiful spa-like facility, and unique money saving programs, EuropeanWax Center enjoys the highest guest retention rate in the salon industry.
What makes your company stand out among others like yours?
There is not another company like EuropeanWax Center.We simply have no competition when it comes to delivering a high end body and facial waxing service, at price points which are equal to or below nail salons and full service spas. Today, there are over 148 European Wax Centers in 26 states, and New Jersey alone can expect 30 more locations over the next two years, including several more in Monmouth County.
Are there new programs your company is offering to help with customers hurt by the economy?
European Wax Center offers an unlimited wax pass and a pre-paid wax pass. If you wax regularly, and we do recommend waxing every three to four weeks for best results, you can save money from our already reasonable prices.
Powered by eDirectory™