- Around Town
- AMI Presents Girls Night Out
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert: John Beurskens
- Ask The Expert - Staci J. Greenwald, Esq.
- Ask the Experts: Ross Marzarella
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - ForeverLawn at the Shore
- The Guide 2014 - B and A Jewelers
- Best Bet - The Rug Mall
- Cover Story
- Paul Parmar: A man of the world
- Nina Sophia Waga Mojares
- Stay Tooned - Keep an eye on Long Branchís Michael Attardi Ė Animationís New Maestro
- Day Tripper - The Appalachian Trail
- Daytripper: Central Park Zoo
- Day Tripper - Peddlers Village
- Eats: Mumford's Culinary Center
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- Monmouth Eat Beat - Itís Greek to Me
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Gift Guide
- Whole Foods Market-Middletown - Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Moonlight Complements
- Gift Guide - Jersey Shore BBQ
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- Health Talk - The Compounding Facility
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Premier Pediatric Care
- Health - Mosaic Day Spa
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - H2o Bath & Kitchen Elegance Gallery
- The Home - JFS Interiors
- The Home Gallery - Zaksons Fine Furniture and Interior Design
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Sparano Face and Nasal Institute
- Company Profile - Shore Pain Management
- Our Pick - Top Line Appliance Center
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Lisa Zhang
- People On The Move - Peter Caram
- People On The Move - Monica Vermeulen
- Summer Guide
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Dr. Anthony Mancino
- The Guide 2014 - JGS Insurance
- The Guide 2013 - Mark Joseph's
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Showerman of NJ, Inc.
- The Home Guide - T. Dorland Studio at Folio Art Glass
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings
Company Profile - EuropeanWax Center
European Wax Center
106 Highway 9 (Marlboro Plaza)
Marlboro, NJ 07726
European Wax Center
Rt. 35 & Harmony Rd. (Middletown Plaza)
Middletown, NJ 07748
EuropeanWax Center is the preeminent provider of facial and body waxing services nationwide. The company has revolutionized waxing by rendering the process both pain-free and pocketbook-friendly. European Wax Center uses an exclusive, patented wax along with an innovative process so that the wax adheres only to hair, not skin, to create a premium, painless waxing experience not found anywhere else.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
The secret is in the wax. European Wax Center is the only business dedicated solely to waxing, so no one knows waxing as well as we do. In addition to hiring only licensed estheticians, we require an additional 40 hours of training in how to use our wax and exceed customer service expectations. EuropeanWax Center invites all first time guests to discover the Ultimate Wax Experience absolutely free. The ongoing free wax offer for women is a single service: bikini line, eye brow or under arm wax. For men, the ongoing free wax offer is also a single service: eye brow, ear or nose wax.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member that they should use your services?
European Wax Center actually has a world class guest referral program, where our guests can earn points for telling other people about our services. Points can be redeemed for services and our unique line of skin care products. Thanks to the unique wax, our four step process, our beautiful spa-like facility, and unique money saving programs, EuropeanWax Center enjoys the highest guest retention rate in the salon industry.
What makes your company stand out among others like yours?
There is not another company like EuropeanWax Center.We simply have no competition when it comes to delivering a high end body and facial waxing service, at price points which are equal to or below nail salons and full service spas. Today, there are over 148 European Wax Centers in 26 states, and New Jersey alone can expect 30 more locations over the next two years, including several more in Monmouth County.
Are there new programs your company is offering to help with customers hurt by the economy?
European Wax Center offers an unlimited wax pass and a pre-paid wax pass. If you wax regularly, and we do recommend waxing every three to four weeks for best results, you can save money from our already reasonable prices.
Powered by eDirectory™