- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Joe Chehova of Lighting World
- Ask The Expert: Asaad H. Samra, M.D.
- Company Profile - Shrewsbury Vascular & General Surgery Associates
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Cozmos Hair Color Studio
- Best Bet - Ace Home Improvements
- Best Bet - Mr Paul's Custom Cabinetry
- Cover Story
- Golden Moments - David Goldman
- In Good Company - Walt Hameline
- A Young Novelty - Sara Samarasinghe
- Staten Island Fun Facts
- Day Tripper - The Staten Island Children’s Museum
- Day Tripper - Yogi Berra Museum & Learning Center
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide 2014 - Museums
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Chetkin Gallery
- Lincroft Village Jewelers - Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Morgan Fertility and Reproductive Medicine
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. John Young
- Health Talk - Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- Health Talk - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Center For Oral & Maxillocacial Surgery
- Health - Caring for our Seniors
- AMI…The Breast Imaging Specialists
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- SnowBird Style: Jeff and Mary Schulsinger
- A Seductive Re-Imaging - The Keeleys
- The Node Family
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- The Triple Crown
- Home at Last
- Newsletter Articles
- JMH Home Design Consultants - Gallery
- The Home - Visual Impact Decorating Gallery
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - The Lombardi Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Center
- Our Pick: Addison Park
- Our Pick - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Larissa Shulman
- People on the Move: Michael Chirico
- Kids On The Move - Sarah Guenzburger
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Tom Rostron Co. Inc.Heating & Air Conditioning
- The Guide 2014 - Brazen Bras Boutique
- The Guide 2015 - The Malvern School
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - The White Sands Oceanfront Hotel & Spa
- The Home - Decorating Den Interiors
- The Home Guide - California Closets®
Company Profile - EuropeanWax Center
European Wax Center
106 Highway 9 (Marlboro Plaza)
Marlboro, NJ 07726
European Wax Center
Rt. 35 & Harmony Rd. (Middletown Plaza)
Middletown, NJ 07748
EuropeanWax Center is the preeminent provider of facial and body waxing services nationwide. The company has revolutionized waxing by rendering the process both pain-free and pocketbook-friendly. European Wax Center uses an exclusive, patented wax along with an innovative process so that the wax adheres only to hair, not skin, to create a premium, painless waxing experience not found anywhere else.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
The secret is in the wax. European Wax Center is the only business dedicated solely to waxing, so no one knows waxing as well as we do. In addition to hiring only licensed estheticians, we require an additional 40 hours of training in how to use our wax and exceed customer service expectations. EuropeanWax Center invites all first time guests to discover the Ultimate Wax Experience absolutely free. The ongoing free wax offer for women is a single service: bikini line, eye brow or under arm wax. For men, the ongoing free wax offer is also a single service: eye brow, ear or nose wax.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member that they should use your services?
European Wax Center actually has a world class guest referral program, where our guests can earn points for telling other people about our services. Points can be redeemed for services and our unique line of skin care products. Thanks to the unique wax, our four step process, our beautiful spa-like facility, and unique money saving programs, EuropeanWax Center enjoys the highest guest retention rate in the salon industry.
What makes your company stand out among others like yours?
There is not another company like EuropeanWax Center.We simply have no competition when it comes to delivering a high end body and facial waxing service, at price points which are equal to or below nail salons and full service spas. Today, there are over 148 European Wax Centers in 26 states, and New Jersey alone can expect 30 more locations over the next two years, including several more in Monmouth County.
Are there new programs your company is offering to help with customers hurt by the economy?
European Wax Center offers an unlimited wax pass and a pre-paid wax pass. If you wax regularly, and we do recommend waxing every three to four weeks for best results, you can save money from our already reasonable prices.
Powered by eDirectory™