- Ask The Experts
- Ask the Experts: Ross Marzarella
- Ask The Expert - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- AskThe Experts - Ranney School
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Nina Ferrer Design
- Best Bet - Moonlight Complements
- The Guide 2014 - Gold Coast Cadillac
- Cover Story
- Al Golden - The Golden Boy
- JoAnn Kairys
- Felicia Stoler: Spreading Health With A Little TLC
- Day Tripper: Crayola Factory
- Day Tripper - The Staten Island Children’s Museum
- Day Tripper - Delaware Water Gap
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - The Facebook Situation
- Etc - The Endless Summer
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - femme by ashley
- The Guide 2014 - ClockWorks Development Group
- Gift Guide - Lincroft Kitchen & Bath
- Health Talk
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Dr. Peggy Avagliano Honored
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Colts Neck Hot Yoga
- Health - Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health 2014 - ah Spa!
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Muriel Rogers - Local Artist
- Montrose Schoolhouse
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- Our Pick - Red Bank Radiology Mammography Center
- Health - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Frank Somma
- People On The Move - Melissa Ziobro
- Kids On The Move: Ben Cruz
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Ink Couture NYC
- The Guide 2014 - School Answers
- The Guide 2014 - Interiors by Decorating Den
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - casale TILE
- The Home Guide - Ace Aluminum
- The Home Guide - T. Dorland Studio at Folio Art Glass
Company Profile - EuropeanWax Center
European Wax Center
106 Highway 9 (Marlboro Plaza)
Marlboro, NJ 07726
European Wax Center
Rt. 35 & Harmony Rd. (Middletown Plaza)
Middletown, NJ 07748
EuropeanWax Center is the preeminent provider of facial and body waxing services nationwide. The company has revolutionized waxing by rendering the process both pain-free and pocketbook-friendly. European Wax Center uses an exclusive, patented wax along with an innovative process so that the wax adheres only to hair, not skin, to create a premium, painless waxing experience not found anywhere else.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
The secret is in the wax. European Wax Center is the only business dedicated solely to waxing, so no one knows waxing as well as we do. In addition to hiring only licensed estheticians, we require an additional 40 hours of training in how to use our wax and exceed customer service expectations. EuropeanWax Center invites all first time guests to discover the Ultimate Wax Experience absolutely free. The ongoing free wax offer for women is a single service: bikini line, eye brow or under arm wax. For men, the ongoing free wax offer is also a single service: eye brow, ear or nose wax.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member that they should use your services?
European Wax Center actually has a world class guest referral program, where our guests can earn points for telling other people about our services. Points can be redeemed for services and our unique line of skin care products. Thanks to the unique wax, our four step process, our beautiful spa-like facility, and unique money saving programs, EuropeanWax Center enjoys the highest guest retention rate in the salon industry.
What makes your company stand out among others like yours?
There is not another company like EuropeanWax Center.We simply have no competition when it comes to delivering a high end body and facial waxing service, at price points which are equal to or below nail salons and full service spas. Today, there are over 148 European Wax Centers in 26 states, and New Jersey alone can expect 30 more locations over the next two years, including several more in Monmouth County.
Are there new programs your company is offering to help with customers hurt by the economy?
European Wax Center offers an unlimited wax pass and a pre-paid wax pass. If you wax regularly, and we do recommend waxing every three to four weeks for best results, you can save money from our already reasonable prices.
Powered by eDirectory™