- Around Town
- Two River Theatre Annouces 20th Anniversary Season
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- Renaissance Pilates Now Open
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - David Chewey
- Ask The Expert - Joe Adelfio of Closettec NJ
- Ask the Experts: DicksteinAssociatesAgency, LLC
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Set The Stage
- The Guide 2014 - Grace Sharpe
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- Cover Story
- Felicia Stoler: Spreading Health With A Little TLC
- A Quest for the Unknown
- Still Kicking - Tab Ramos
- Daytripper: Popcorn Park Zoo
- DayTripper: Laurita Vineyards & Winery
- Day Tripper: Dover Stone Church
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- Health Talk - Dr. Clifford M. Sales
- Health Talk - Dr. John Young
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Physicians for Alternative Medicine, P.C.
- Health - Associated Pain Specialists
- Health - Elevate Yoga
- Living in Colts Neck
- It's All in the Details
- Impeccable Style
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Cabitron
- The Home - Creating A Home Office
- The Home Gallery - John Cortese Masons
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Sweet & Sassy
- Health - Atlantic Age Management
- Our Pick - Advanced Body Rehabilitation Center
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Lillie Hendry
- People On The Move: Tom Martini
- People On The Move - John Dias
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - CoCo Pari Boutique
- The Guide 2014 - School Answers
- The Guide 2014 - Vik's Fine Jewelry
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Chelsea Kitchen and Bath
- The Home Guide - Adjusters NJ
- The Home Guide - Brock Farms
Company Profile - EuropeanWax Center
European Wax Center
106 Highway 9 (Marlboro Plaza)
Marlboro, NJ 07726
European Wax Center
Rt. 35 & Harmony Rd. (Middletown Plaza)
Middletown, NJ 07748
EuropeanWax Center is the preeminent provider of facial and body waxing services nationwide. The company has revolutionized waxing by rendering the process both pain-free and pocketbook-friendly. European Wax Center uses an exclusive, patented wax along with an innovative process so that the wax adheres only to hair, not skin, to create a premium, painless waxing experience not found anywhere else.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
The secret is in the wax. European Wax Center is the only business dedicated solely to waxing, so no one knows waxing as well as we do. In addition to hiring only licensed estheticians, we require an additional 40 hours of training in how to use our wax and exceed customer service expectations. EuropeanWax Center invites all first time guests to discover the Ultimate Wax Experience absolutely free. The ongoing free wax offer for women is a single service: bikini line, eye brow or under arm wax. For men, the ongoing free wax offer is also a single service: eye brow, ear or nose wax.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member that they should use your services?
European Wax Center actually has a world class guest referral program, where our guests can earn points for telling other people about our services. Points can be redeemed for services and our unique line of skin care products. Thanks to the unique wax, our four step process, our beautiful spa-like facility, and unique money saving programs, EuropeanWax Center enjoys the highest guest retention rate in the salon industry.
What makes your company stand out among others like yours?
There is not another company like EuropeanWax Center.We simply have no competition when it comes to delivering a high end body and facial waxing service, at price points which are equal to or below nail salons and full service spas. Today, there are over 148 European Wax Centers in 26 states, and New Jersey alone can expect 30 more locations over the next two years, including several more in Monmouth County.
Are there new programs your company is offering to help with customers hurt by the economy?
European Wax Center offers an unlimited wax pass and a pre-paid wax pass. If you wax regularly, and we do recommend waxing every three to four weeks for best results, you can save money from our already reasonable prices.
Powered by eDirectory™