- Around Town
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- Operation Provide Comfort
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Experts - Ranney School
- Ask The Expert - Brock Farms
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Staten Island Mall
- The Guide 2014 - Fashion Classes of NJ
- The Guide 2014 - Colts Neck Inn
- Cover Story
- Leader of the Pack - Lt. Colonel James Sfayer
- Hunter Baker
- Racing Royalty - Joe Bongiorno
- DayTripper: Historical Village at Allaire
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Day Tripper - Yogi Berra Museum
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Denise L. Waldron, DMD
- Gift Guide - Holiday Pools
- Holiday Gift Guide - West End Confection Co.
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Ragui Sadek MD FACS
- Health - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health Talk - Carol Ash, DO
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Old Bridge Center PT
- Health - Caroline Glicksman, MD
- Health - Pain
- Two Sides To Every Story: Donnelly-Bowler
- Elegant and Inviting, The Bellomos Home Offers Warmth to Friends and Family
- Luxurious, Lavish, and Livable
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Muriel Rogers - Local Artist
- Gratitude in Guatemala
- Newsletter Articles
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Two River Theatre Annouces 20th Anniversary Season
- Company Profile - Cunningham Orthopaedics
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - School Answers
- Our Pick - Creative Design Center
- Our Pick - Back 2 Health
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Andrea Mesh
- People On The Move - Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd
- People On The Move: Cara Smith
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Moonlight Complements
- The Guide 2014 - Coastal Plumbing Supply Co.
- The Guide 2014 - Reproductive Science Center of NJ
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Joey D’s
- The Home Guide - New Jersey Best Lawns
- The Home - Ace Home Improvements
Company Profile - EuropeanWax Center
European Wax Center
106 Highway 9 (Marlboro Plaza)
Marlboro, NJ 07726
European Wax Center
Rt. 35 & Harmony Rd. (Middletown Plaza)
Middletown, NJ 07748
EuropeanWax Center is the preeminent provider of facial and body waxing services nationwide. The company has revolutionized waxing by rendering the process both pain-free and pocketbook-friendly. European Wax Center uses an exclusive, patented wax along with an innovative process so that the wax adheres only to hair, not skin, to create a premium, painless waxing experience not found anywhere else.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
The secret is in the wax. European Wax Center is the only business dedicated solely to waxing, so no one knows waxing as well as we do. In addition to hiring only licensed estheticians, we require an additional 40 hours of training in how to use our wax and exceed customer service expectations. EuropeanWax Center invites all first time guests to discover the Ultimate Wax Experience absolutely free. The ongoing free wax offer for women is a single service: bikini line, eye brow or under arm wax. For men, the ongoing free wax offer is also a single service: eye brow, ear or nose wax.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member that they should use your services?
European Wax Center actually has a world class guest referral program, where our guests can earn points for telling other people about our services. Points can be redeemed for services and our unique line of skin care products. Thanks to the unique wax, our four step process, our beautiful spa-like facility, and unique money saving programs, EuropeanWax Center enjoys the highest guest retention rate in the salon industry.
What makes your company stand out among others like yours?
There is not another company like EuropeanWax Center.We simply have no competition when it comes to delivering a high end body and facial waxing service, at price points which are equal to or below nail salons and full service spas. Today, there are over 148 European Wax Centers in 26 states, and New Jersey alone can expect 30 more locations over the next two years, including several more in Monmouth County.
Are there new programs your company is offering to help with customers hurt by the economy?
European Wax Center offers an unlimited wax pass and a pre-paid wax pass. If you wax regularly, and we do recommend waxing every three to four weeks for best results, you can save money from our already reasonable prices.
Powered by eDirectory™