- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Alexandra Freer
- Ask The Expert - Dr. William Ziegler
- AskThe Experts - Lawrence Durso
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Ray Catena Motor Cars
- The Guide 2015 - Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club
- Best Bet - A.F. Bennett Salon and Wellness Spa
- Day Tripper - Koziarís Christmas Village
- Day Tripper - The Appalachian Trail
- Day Tripper - SLEEPY HOLLOW, NEW YORK
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Gift Guide -Grand Designs Doors, Inc.
- Gift Guide - South Shore Paving
- Health Talk
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health Talk - Ragui Sadek MD FACS
- Health Talk - European Wax Center
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Soul Focus
- HWB 2014 - Relief Source, LLC
- Health - HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Tinton Falls
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Avanti Day Resort
- Our Pick: The Samra Group Pediatrics
- Our Pick - APB Security Systems, Inc.
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Zach Miller
- People On The Move - Dr. Tricia Gilbert
- People On The Move - Frank Somma
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - One Stop Womenís Health
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Victory Medical
- The Guide 2014 - Red Bank Sleep Shoppe
- The Guide 2015 - Lighting World
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Rodmanís Building Inc.
- The Home - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home - Signature Kitchens of New York, Inc.
Company Profile - EuropeanWax Center
European Wax Center
106 Highway 9 (Marlboro Plaza)
Marlboro, NJ 07726
European Wax Center
Rt. 35 & Harmony Rd. (Middletown Plaza)
Middletown, NJ 07748
EuropeanWax Center is the preeminent provider of facial and body waxing services nationwide. The company has revolutionized waxing by rendering the process both pain-free and pocketbook-friendly. European Wax Center uses an exclusive, patented wax along with an innovative process so that the wax adheres only to hair, not skin, to create a premium, painless waxing experience not found anywhere else.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
The secret is in the wax. European Wax Center is the only business dedicated solely to waxing, so no one knows waxing as well as we do. In addition to hiring only licensed estheticians, we require an additional 40 hours of training in how to use our wax and exceed customer service expectations. EuropeanWax Center invites all first time guests to discover the Ultimate Wax Experience absolutely free. The ongoing free wax offer for women is a single service: bikini line, eye brow or under arm wax. For men, the ongoing free wax offer is also a single service: eye brow, ear or nose wax.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member that they should use your services?
European Wax Center actually has a world class guest referral program, where our guests can earn points for telling other people about our services. Points can be redeemed for services and our unique line of skin care products. Thanks to the unique wax, our four step process, our beautiful spa-like facility, and unique money saving programs, EuropeanWax Center enjoys the highest guest retention rate in the salon industry.
What makes your company stand out among others like yours?
There is not another company like EuropeanWax Center.We simply have no competition when it comes to delivering a high end body and facial waxing service, at price points which are equal to or below nail salons and full service spas. Today, there are over 148 European Wax Centers in 26 states, and New Jersey alone can expect 30 more locations over the next two years, including several more in Monmouth County.
Are there new programs your company is offering to help with customers hurt by the economy?
European Wax Center offers an unlimited wax pass and a pre-paid wax pass. If you wax regularly, and we do recommend waxing every three to four weeks for best results, you can save money from our already reasonable prices.
Powered by eDirectory™