- Around Town
- Big Game Day Party at the Tiki Bar at Driftwood
- 5th Annual Cardboard Box City Raises More Than $14,000
- Meridian Weightless
- Ask The Experts
- Ask the Experts: DicksteinAssociatesAgency, LLC
- Ask The Expert - Jason C. Frazzano, Esq.
- AskThe Expert - Mike Moretti
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Lighting World
- The Guide 2015 - Kim's Jewelers
- The Guide 2015 - Victory Medical
- Cover Story
- Staten Island Borough President James S. Oddo
- Nicholas Harary - The Essential Ingredients
- A Story Like No Other - Jim Nantz
- Day Tripper - Peddlers Village
- Day Tripper - Mountain Creek Resort
- Day Tripper: Crayola Factory
- Fall Guide
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Mikes - We Buy Gold
- The Guide 2015 - Zio Toto Italian Restaurant
- Best Bet - Atlantic Medicine & Wellness
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Iorio Plastic Surgery and CosMedical Center
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Mosaic Day Spa
- Health 2014 - Hearing
- Health - Steven A. Morgan, M.D
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Newsletter Articles
- Wine Academy Superstores - Muscadet
- LOWER YOUR PROPERTY TAXES
- Bill Britton-Director of Golf Instruction
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Matisse
- Our Pick - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- Our Pick - Cabinet Logistics LLC
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Tom Martini
- People On The Move - Major Gregory Penczak
- People On The Move - Michael Patrick
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Danielle Spressert
- Company Profile - School Answers
- The Guide 2015 - Casale Jewelers
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings of Greater NJ
- The Home Guide - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home - Home Living Furniture
Company Profile - EuropeanWax Center
European Wax Center
106 Highway 9 (Marlboro Plaza)
Marlboro, NJ 07726
European Wax Center
Rt. 35 & Harmony Rd. (Middletown Plaza)
Middletown, NJ 07748
EuropeanWax Center is the preeminent provider of facial and body waxing services nationwide. The company has revolutionized waxing by rendering the process both pain-free and pocketbook-friendly. European Wax Center uses an exclusive, patented wax along with an innovative process so that the wax adheres only to hair, not skin, to create a premium, painless waxing experience not found anywhere else.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
The secret is in the wax. European Wax Center is the only business dedicated solely to waxing, so no one knows waxing as well as we do. In addition to hiring only licensed estheticians, we require an additional 40 hours of training in how to use our wax and exceed customer service expectations. EuropeanWax Center invites all first time guests to discover the Ultimate Wax Experience absolutely free. The ongoing free wax offer for women is a single service: bikini line, eye brow or under arm wax. For men, the ongoing free wax offer is also a single service: eye brow, ear or nose wax.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member that they should use your services?
European Wax Center actually has a world class guest referral program, where our guests can earn points for telling other people about our services. Points can be redeemed for services and our unique line of skin care products. Thanks to the unique wax, our four step process, our beautiful spa-like facility, and unique money saving programs, EuropeanWax Center enjoys the highest guest retention rate in the salon industry.
What makes your company stand out among others like yours?
There is not another company like EuropeanWax Center.We simply have no competition when it comes to delivering a high end body and facial waxing service, at price points which are equal to or below nail salons and full service spas. Today, there are over 148 European Wax Centers in 26 states, and New Jersey alone can expect 30 more locations over the next two years, including several more in Monmouth County.
Are there new programs your company is offering to help with customers hurt by the economy?
European Wax Center offers an unlimited wax pass and a pre-paid wax pass. If you wax regularly, and we do recommend waxing every three to four weeks for best results, you can save money from our already reasonable prices.
Powered by eDirectory™