- Around Town
- AMI Foundation Donates More Than 500 lbs. of Food from 6th Annual Food Drive
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- CNHS - "It's A Wonder Life"
- Ask The Experts
- Ask the Experts: Ross Marzarella
- AskThe Expert - John Kling Custom Homes
- Ask the Experts: Vincent J Puma
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery
- The Guide 2014 - The Pine Tavern
- Best Bet - Medimorphosis Physician Assisted Weight Loss
- Eat Beat - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- Oceanfront Restaurant’s New Wine Program Creates Big Waves in Jersey Shore Wine Scene
- Staten Island EatBeat - Nino’s Restaurant
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - 2 Chicks With Chocolate
- The Guide 2015 - Anna’s Italian Kitchen
- Gift Guide - Bark Avenue Puppy Boutique
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - New Reflections Plastic Surgery
- Health Talk - GENESIS Fertility and Reproductive Medicine
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Rumson Therapeutic & Sports Massage Center
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health 2014 - Creating Beauty
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Ideal Tile Gallery
- Our Pick - Red Bank Radiologists
- The Home Gallery - Logan Construction
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Lianne Brock
- People On The Move - Brian Turtle
- People On The Move - Seth Tropper
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - ClockWorks Development Group
- The Guide 2015 - Red Bank River Center
- Company Profile - Grape Beginnings
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Ron Youmans, Jr.
- The Home - Decorating Den Interiors
- The Home - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
Company Profile - EuropeanWax Center
European Wax Center
106 Highway 9 (Marlboro Plaza)
Marlboro, NJ 07726
European Wax Center
Rt. 35 & Harmony Rd. (Middletown Plaza)
Middletown, NJ 07748
EuropeanWax Center is the preeminent provider of facial and body waxing services nationwide. The company has revolutionized waxing by rendering the process both pain-free and pocketbook-friendly. European Wax Center uses an exclusive, patented wax along with an innovative process so that the wax adheres only to hair, not skin, to create a premium, painless waxing experience not found anywhere else.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
The secret is in the wax. European Wax Center is the only business dedicated solely to waxing, so no one knows waxing as well as we do. In addition to hiring only licensed estheticians, we require an additional 40 hours of training in how to use our wax and exceed customer service expectations. EuropeanWax Center invites all first time guests to discover the Ultimate Wax Experience absolutely free. The ongoing free wax offer for women is a single service: bikini line, eye brow or under arm wax. For men, the ongoing free wax offer is also a single service: eye brow, ear or nose wax.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member that they should use your services?
European Wax Center actually has a world class guest referral program, where our guests can earn points for telling other people about our services. Points can be redeemed for services and our unique line of skin care products. Thanks to the unique wax, our four step process, our beautiful spa-like facility, and unique money saving programs, EuropeanWax Center enjoys the highest guest retention rate in the salon industry.
What makes your company stand out among others like yours?
There is not another company like EuropeanWax Center.We simply have no competition when it comes to delivering a high end body and facial waxing service, at price points which are equal to or below nail salons and full service spas. Today, there are over 148 European Wax Centers in 26 states, and New Jersey alone can expect 30 more locations over the next two years, including several more in Monmouth County.
Are there new programs your company is offering to help with customers hurt by the economy?
European Wax Center offers an unlimited wax pass and a pre-paid wax pass. If you wax regularly, and we do recommend waxing every three to four weeks for best results, you can save money from our already reasonable prices.
Powered by eDirectory™