- Around Town
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market
- Ask The Experts: Tina and Gabriel Simon BallRoom etc. Dance Studio
- Ask The Expert - Karen Lozner of Karenís School of Fashion
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Cover Story
- Brittany Eyres - On the Track to Success
- Jim Babjak - Blow to Smithereens
- A Story Like No Other - Jim Nantz
- Daytripper:The New York Aquarium
- Daytripper: AdventureAquarium
- Day Tripper - The Staten Island Childrenís Museum
- Staten Island EatBeat - Ninoís Restaurant
- Eats: Grape Beginnings
- Staten Island EatBeat - Maxís Es-Ca
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Josť Serrano
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantic Fencing Academy
- Gift Guide - Vintnerís Circle
- Gift Guide - Posch Clothing & Accessories
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Tender Smiles 4 Kids
- Health 2015 - Dental
- Health - The Wellness Center Pharmacy & Surgical
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Backyard Bliss
- Homes: Classically Inspired - A familyís heritage and traditions guide a dramatic interior
- By the Bright Sea The Sanzens
- Living in Colts Neck
- La Bella Vita!
- Impeccable Style
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite, Inc.
- The Home Q&A - H2O Bath & Kitchen Elegance: Bathroom Renovation
- The Home - Seaside Materials
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Pauline Poyner Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Company Profile - Sea Coast Chevrolet
- Our Pick - CareOne
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Kathy Poppe-Pullen
- People On The Move - Monica Vermeulen
- People On The Move: Dr. Phillipa Woodriffe
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - One Stop Womenís Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - iPlay America
- Company Profile - Advanced Surgical Healthcare Associates
- The Guide 2015 - Morgan Fertility
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Joey Dís
- The Home - Ryserís Landscape Supply
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
Company Profile - EuropeanWax Center
European Wax Center
106 Highway 9 (Marlboro Plaza)
Marlboro, NJ 07726
European Wax Center
Rt. 35 & Harmony Rd. (Middletown Plaza)
Middletown, NJ 07748
EuropeanWax Center is the preeminent provider of facial and body waxing services nationwide. The company has revolutionized waxing by rendering the process both pain-free and pocketbook-friendly. European Wax Center uses an exclusive, patented wax along with an innovative process so that the wax adheres only to hair, not skin, to create a premium, painless waxing experience not found anywhere else.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
The secret is in the wax. European Wax Center is the only business dedicated solely to waxing, so no one knows waxing as well as we do. In addition to hiring only licensed estheticians, we require an additional 40 hours of training in how to use our wax and exceed customer service expectations. EuropeanWax Center invites all first time guests to discover the Ultimate Wax Experience absolutely free. The ongoing free wax offer for women is a single service: bikini line, eye brow or under arm wax. For men, the ongoing free wax offer is also a single service: eye brow, ear or nose wax.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member that they should use your services?
European Wax Center actually has a world class guest referral program, where our guests can earn points for telling other people about our services. Points can be redeemed for services and our unique line of skin care products. Thanks to the unique wax, our four step process, our beautiful spa-like facility, and unique money saving programs, EuropeanWax Center enjoys the highest guest retention rate in the salon industry.
What makes your company stand out among others like yours?
There is not another company like EuropeanWax Center.We simply have no competition when it comes to delivering a high end body and facial waxing service, at price points which are equal to or below nail salons and full service spas. Today, there are over 148 European Wax Centers in 26 states, and New Jersey alone can expect 30 more locations over the next two years, including several more in Monmouth County.
Are there new programs your company is offering to help with customers hurt by the economy?
European Wax Center offers an unlimited wax pass and a pre-paid wax pass. If you wax regularly, and we do recommend waxing every three to four weeks for best results, you can save money from our already reasonable prices.
Powered by eDirectory™