- Around Town
- QuickChek Opens Newest Store In Morganville
- DermOne Welcomes Fitzgeraldo Sanchez, MD
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Beth Thomas-Edwards
- Ask the Experts: Ross Marzarella
- Cynthia Salter-Lewis, MD, ReNew Med-Spa and Cosmetic Laser Center
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Lotus Health And Wellness Spa
- Best Bet - Pinot's Palette
- The Guide 2016 - Jimmy's Fine Jewelry
- Day Tripper - Wild West City
- Daytripper: Liberty Science Center
- Day Tripper: Dover Stone Church
- Fall Guide
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Schneider + Nelson Audi
- The Guide 2015 - Massage Envy Spa
- Gift Guide - Executive Detail
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Health Talk - New Reflections Plastic Surgery
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Sunquest Day Spa
- Health - The Samra Group
- HWB 2015 - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Living in Colts Neck
- It's All in the Details
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- All The Pretty Horses
- Newsletter Articles
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- JMH Home Design Consultants - Gallery
- Our Pick - Cortez Cigars
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Moretti Electrical Contractors
- Our Pick - Voyagers' Community School
- Our Pick: Cavallo Construction Company
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Cheryl A. Krause-Parello
- Colts Neck Member Of Jack & Jill Monmouth County Chapter
- Carmine Visone teaching important lessons
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - KryoLife Staten Island
- The Guide 2015 - Beach Tavern
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Signature Kitchens of New York, Inc.
- The Home Guide - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home Guide - triSpace interiors
Company Profile - glow
The Grove at Shrewsbury
567 Broad Street
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
Monday thru Friday, 10a.m. – 9p.m.
Saturday, 10a.m. – 6p.m.
Sunday, 11a.m. – 5p.m.
A women’s contemporary designer boutique, glow is located in The Grove at Shrewsbury. The boutique houses some of the most coveted clothing and shoe designers in the industry, such as 3.1 Phillip Lim, Rag & Bone, Alexander Wang, Ports 1961, Loeffler Randall, Camilla Skovgaard, plus over 20 other collections as well.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
Eastern Monmouth County certainly has its fair share of clothing boutiques. However, our focus and energy has always been inward as a means of solidifying our own reputation, following, and sustainability. This business model has been working for us from the beginning — our buying and designer scouting is done internally as is marketing, merchandising, and social media relations. Our 30 collections of clothing and shoes are exclusive to glow, locally, and this limited exposure has enabled us over the years to create our own niche in which our customers know that they are getting the most well-edited selection of merchandise and must-have items that designers are offering each season — in a relaxed, yet attentive shopping environment. Our customers are the most important component of what we do and seeing them feel and look fabulous in what they wear every day, as well as to their special events, is the reason we love doing what we do.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member that they should shop at your store?
Many of our customers have become our friends over the years as we see many of them weekly to outfit their wardrobes for everyday as well as any special parties and charity events that come up throughout the season. Many of our other customers travel from outside Monmouth County to visit us when they need that perfect dress and shoe for a special event. They have read or heard that we carry over 100 styles of occasion dresses each season. glow also specializes in one-on-one customer service, which gives the shopper a much more efficient shopping experience than being lost in a large department store and leaving unsuccessful.
Are there any new trends or things you would point to that our readers should know about your establishment?
This winter we are seeing a number of strong easy to wear looks dominating the collections. Bright blue and vivid red lead the palette. Knits are definitely the lead fabric. We have so many strong knits this season, especially sweater dresses. Our designers really created the most amazing knits we have seen in years, especially after last year’s blizzard driven winter, I think they realized how key great knits are for everyone. Our customers live in their knits all season, and this year we are excited to bring everyone the best and coziest knits that are out there. We have a large selection of chic scarves that we always recommend as a season essential: great as a gift or self purchase. Many of our must-have items are posted weekly on our style blog: www.shopglowonline.com/blog.
Powered by eDirectory™