- Around Town
- School-Wide Coding Event at Rumson Country Day
- 12th Annual AMI Foundation Golf Classic
- Voyagers Community School Welcomes Dr. Nel Noddings
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Tina and Gabriel Simon BallRoom etc. Dance Studio
- Ask The Expert - Robert E.Wold, M.D.
- Ask The Expert: Iris Lurie
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - InHaus Kitchen & Bath Remodeling
- The Guide 2014 - Paramount Oral Surgery
- Best Bet - David Burkes Fromagerie
- Cover Story
- Racing Royalty - Joe Bongiorno
- Stay Tooned - Keep an eye on Long Branchs Michael Attardi Animations New Maestro
- Bridging the Myth - Michael Kamil
- Day Tripper - Whitesbog Village
- Day Tripper - Koziars Christmas Village
- Day Tripper - Mountain Creek Resort
- Monmouth EatBeat - Patricia's of Holmdel
- Eats: Cake Bake & Roll
- Eats: Rosalia Italian Marketplace
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide 2015 - Gravity Vault
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Manfredi Auto Group
- Gift Guide - Bayshore Veterinary Hospital
- Best Bet - Richmond Chandelier
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Beth M. Deutch MD
- Health Talk - Gym Spa
- Health Talk - The Compounding Facility
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Bonavita Laser Centers
- AMI Providing Free Screening Mammograms
- HWB 2014 - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Holiday Buzz: Out & About in NYC & PHL
- Holiday Buzz: Holiday Desserts
- Legacy Meets Love in a Historic Middletown Home
- Impeccable Style
- ROHALLION - The Mostafa Family
- Newsletter Articles
- A Night In Oz Gala
- The Home Q&A - H2o Bath & Kitchen Elegance: Green Technology
- The Home Spotlight - Select Technology Group
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Dave Cohen
- People on the Move: Ibrahim Naboulsi
- People On The Move - Sean Egan
- Summer Guide
- Best Bet - The Boondocks Fishery Red Bank
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Our Pick 2016 - Hot Tubs by HotSpring
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - One Stop Womens Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Hot Tubs by HotSpring
- The Guide 2015 - EXIT Realty East Coast - Gerine A. Skamarak
- The Guide 2015 - Richmond University Medical Center
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Pietra Bella
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings of Greater NJ
- The Home - Oasis Backyard Farms
Company Profile - glow
The Grove at Shrewsbury
567 Broad Street
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
Monday thru Friday, 10a.m. 9p.m.
Saturday, 10a.m. 6p.m.
Sunday, 11a.m. 5p.m.
A womens contemporary designer boutique, glow is located in The Grove at Shrewsbury. The boutique houses some of the most coveted clothing and shoe designers in the industry, such as 3.1 Phillip Lim, Rag & Bone, Alexander Wang, Ports 1961, Loeffler Randall, Camilla Skovgaard, plus over 20 other collections as well.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
Eastern Monmouth County certainly has its fair share of clothing boutiques. However, our focus and energy has always been inward as a means of solidifying our own reputation, following, and sustainability. This business model has been working for us from the beginning our buying and designer scouting is done internally as is marketing, merchandising, and social media relations. Our 30 collections of clothing and shoes are exclusive to glow, locally, and this limited exposure has enabled us over the years to create our own niche in which our customers know that they are getting the most well-edited selection of merchandise and must-have items that designers are offering each season in a relaxed, yet attentive shopping environment. Our customers are the most important component of what we do and seeing them feel and look fabulous in what they wear every day, as well as to their special events, is the reason we love doing what we do.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member that they should shop at your store?
Many of our customers have become our friends over the years as we see many of them weekly to outfit their wardrobes for everyday as well as any special parties and charity events that come up throughout the season. Many of our other customers travel from outside Monmouth County to visit us when they need that perfect dress and shoe for a special event. They have read or heard that we carry over 100 styles of occasion dresses each season. glow also specializes in one-on-one customer service, which gives the shopper a much more efficient shopping experience than being lost in a large department store and leaving unsuccessful.
Are there any new trends or things you would point to that our readers should know about your establishment?
This winter we are seeing a number of strong easy to wear looks dominating the collections. Bright blue and vivid red lead the palette. Knits are definitely the lead fabric. We have so many strong knits this season, especially sweater dresses. Our designers really created the most amazing knits we have seen in years, especially after last years blizzard driven winter, I think they realized how key great knits are for everyone. Our customers live in their knits all season, and this year we are excited to bring everyone the best and coziest knits that are out there. We have a large selection of chic scarves that we always recommend as a season essential: great as a gift or self purchase. Many of our must-have items are posted weekly on our style blog: www.shopglowonline.com/blog.
Powered by eDirectory™