- Around Town
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- Bentley Edison Service Clinic
- Ask The Experts
- Company Profile - Shrewsbury Vascular & General Surgery Associates
- Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
- AskThe Experts - Frank D'Aponte
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Downtown Tile
- Best Bet - Turning Point of Holmdel
- The Guide 2014 - We Got Lites
- Cover Story
- Jon D’Agostino - A Little Bit City, A Lot Bit Country
- Carol Stillwell
- Teen Queen - Christina Thompson
- Day Tripper - Overnight Adventures
- Day Tripper - The Amish Experience
- DayTripper: NJ Vietnam Veteran's Memorial
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Illusion Steakhouse
- Gift Guide - Jimmy Pecci’s Taste of Italy
- Gift Guide - Penterman Kitchens & Baths
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Michael R. D’Agnes, FACHE
- Health Talk - Lori S. Gormley, M.D.
- Health Talk - Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Retina Consultants
- Health - The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center
- Health - Mosaic Day Spa
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home: Paradise Stone & Tile
- Judy Serhus - NJAR Circle of Excellence Gold Award Winner
- Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club - In A League of Their Own
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Butch’s Lube N Wash
- Our Pick - Moretti Electrical Contractors
- Health - The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Ray Andersen
- Larry Fink caring, focused, and concerned environmentalist
- People On The Move - Yvette Bonfiglio
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Manalapan Woodworking
- The Guide 2014 - Physicians For Alternative Medicine
- Company Profile - Rosen Decorators
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Four Seasons® Sunrooms
- The Home Guide - Kitchen & Bath Station
- The Home Guide - Central Jersey Pools
Company Profile - glow
The Grove at Shrewsbury
567 Broad Street
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
Monday thru Friday, 10a.m. – 9p.m.
Saturday, 10a.m. – 6p.m.
Sunday, 11a.m. – 5p.m.
A women’s contemporary designer boutique, glow is located in The Grove at Shrewsbury. The boutique houses some of the most coveted clothing and shoe designers in the industry, such as 3.1 Phillip Lim, Rag & Bone, Alexander Wang, Ports 1961, Loeffler Randall, Camilla Skovgaard, plus over 20 other collections as well.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
Eastern Monmouth County certainly has its fair share of clothing boutiques. However, our focus and energy has always been inward as a means of solidifying our own reputation, following, and sustainability. This business model has been working for us from the beginning — our buying and designer scouting is done internally as is marketing, merchandising, and social media relations. Our 30 collections of clothing and shoes are exclusive to glow, locally, and this limited exposure has enabled us over the years to create our own niche in which our customers know that they are getting the most well-edited selection of merchandise and must-have items that designers are offering each season — in a relaxed, yet attentive shopping environment. Our customers are the most important component of what we do and seeing them feel and look fabulous in what they wear every day, as well as to their special events, is the reason we love doing what we do.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member that they should shop at your store?
Many of our customers have become our friends over the years as we see many of them weekly to outfit their wardrobes for everyday as well as any special parties and charity events that come up throughout the season. Many of our other customers travel from outside Monmouth County to visit us when they need that perfect dress and shoe for a special event. They have read or heard that we carry over 100 styles of occasion dresses each season. glow also specializes in one-on-one customer service, which gives the shopper a much more efficient shopping experience than being lost in a large department store and leaving unsuccessful.
Are there any new trends or things you would point to that our readers should know about your establishment?
This winter we are seeing a number of strong easy to wear looks dominating the collections. Bright blue and vivid red lead the palette. Knits are definitely the lead fabric. We have so many strong knits this season, especially sweater dresses. Our designers really created the most amazing knits we have seen in years, especially after last year’s blizzard driven winter, I think they realized how key great knits are for everyone. Our customers live in their knits all season, and this year we are excited to bring everyone the best and coziest knits that are out there. We have a large selection of chic scarves that we always recommend as a season essential: great as a gift or self purchase. Many of our must-have items are posted weekly on our style blog: www.shopglowonline.com/blog.
Powered by eDirectory™