- Around Town
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: William Kilbride, Owner Critelli & Kilbride Realtors
- Ask The Experts - Premier Pain Centers
- AskThe Expert - Stacy Lynn Costa MA, Ed.S.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Elite Dental of Staten Island
- The Guide 2014 - Royal Dinettes
- The Guide 2014 - Ink Couture NYC
- Cover Story
- Captain David Harrison - Defending From The Jersey Shore
- Tor Miller Band
- Susan Wigenton - United States District Judge
- Daytripper: Popcorn Park Zoo
- Daytripper: The Lakewood BlueClaws: Exciting Minor League Baseball at the Jersey Shore
- Day Tripper - Spa Castle
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Gift Guide
- Tiles Unlimited - Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Princeton BMW-MINI
- Best Bet - The Spine and Pain Institute of New York
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Guest Blogger >> Sonya Moretti, WHNP-BC, NAMS
- Health Talk - Dr. Clifford M. Sales
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Studio 455 Hair Salon
- Health - The Samra Group
- HWB 2014 - Frederick L. Sabido, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Anthony and Lynn Marinello
- A Grand Home For Entertaining
- A Big House That Lives Small - Garofolo
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - SuzAnne and Gabor Barabas
- Kids On The Move - Ryan Dolan
- Kids On The Move - Meredith Gallagher
- The Guide
- Company Profile - CareOne
- The Guide 2014 - Paramount Oral Surgery
- The Guide 2013 - Bear and Birch
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Pietra Bella
- The Home Guide - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home Guide - Dulce Feito-Daly, LLC
Company Profile - glow
The Grove at Shrewsbury
567 Broad Street
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
Monday thru Friday, 10a.m. – 9p.m.
Saturday, 10a.m. – 6p.m.
Sunday, 11a.m. – 5p.m.
A women’s contemporary designer boutique, glow is located in The Grove at Shrewsbury. The boutique houses some of the most coveted clothing and shoe designers in the industry, such as 3.1 Phillip Lim, Rag & Bone, Alexander Wang, Ports 1961, Loeffler Randall, Camilla Skovgaard, plus over 20 other collections as well.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
Eastern Monmouth County certainly has its fair share of clothing boutiques. However, our focus and energy has always been inward as a means of solidifying our own reputation, following, and sustainability. This business model has been working for us from the beginning — our buying and designer scouting is done internally as is marketing, merchandising, and social media relations. Our 30 collections of clothing and shoes are exclusive to glow, locally, and this limited exposure has enabled us over the years to create our own niche in which our customers know that they are getting the most well-edited selection of merchandise and must-have items that designers are offering each season — in a relaxed, yet attentive shopping environment. Our customers are the most important component of what we do and seeing them feel and look fabulous in what they wear every day, as well as to their special events, is the reason we love doing what we do.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member that they should shop at your store?
Many of our customers have become our friends over the years as we see many of them weekly to outfit their wardrobes for everyday as well as any special parties and charity events that come up throughout the season. Many of our other customers travel from outside Monmouth County to visit us when they need that perfect dress and shoe for a special event. They have read or heard that we carry over 100 styles of occasion dresses each season. glow also specializes in one-on-one customer service, which gives the shopper a much more efficient shopping experience than being lost in a large department store and leaving unsuccessful.
Are there any new trends or things you would point to that our readers should know about your establishment?
This winter we are seeing a number of strong easy to wear looks dominating the collections. Bright blue and vivid red lead the palette. Knits are definitely the lead fabric. We have so many strong knits this season, especially sweater dresses. Our designers really created the most amazing knits we have seen in years, especially after last year’s blizzard driven winter, I think they realized how key great knits are for everyone. Our customers live in their knits all season, and this year we are excited to bring everyone the best and coziest knits that are out there. We have a large selection of chic scarves that we always recommend as a season essential: great as a gift or self purchase. Many of our must-have items are posted weekly on our style blog: www.shopglowonline.com/blog.
Powered by eDirectory™