- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - John Kling Custom Homes
- Cynthia Salter-Lewis, MD, ReNew Med-Spa and Cosmetic Laser Center
- AskThe Experts - Dance Attitudes
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Travel Leaders
- The Guide 2015 - Colts Neck Center for Orthodontics & Invisalign®
- Best Bet - The Rug Mall
- Cover Story
- Bob Ojeda - An Extra Inning
- Max Ehrich - Pursuing His Passion
- A Story Like No Other - Jim Nantz
- Day Tripper - Insectropolis
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Day Tripper - Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - ACD Custom Granite
- Gift Guide - Carpet Yard
- The Guide 2015 - A.F. Bennett Salon and Wellness Spa
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Health Talk - Mancini Giuffre Salon and Spa
- Health Talk - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health - Studio 455 Hair Salon
- Health 2015 - Hearing Loss
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Adler: Elegant Transformation
- All The Pretty Horses
- Homes: Classically Inspired - A family’s heritage and traditions guide a dramatic interior
- Newsletter Articles
- Michael Hurst Named Managing Director of Two River Theater Company
- Forefront Homes Builds Homes That Welcome, Comfort And Inspire
- JMH Home Design Consultants - Gallery
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Whole Foods Market
- Company Profile - Shore Pain Management
- Company Profile - Valina Salon & Day Spa
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Ann Yokum
- People On The Move - Brian Turtle
- People On The Move - Nick Blanchard
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - We Got Lites
- The Guide 2015 - Lindabury McCormick
- The Guide 2013 - Bear and Birch
- The Home Guide
- Our Pick - Hubbard Park Real Estate
- The Home Guide - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home Guide - Ronald D. Victorio Architects
Company Profile - glow
The Grove at Shrewsbury
567 Broad Street
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
Monday thru Friday, 10a.m. – 9p.m.
Saturday, 10a.m. – 6p.m.
Sunday, 11a.m. – 5p.m.
A women’s contemporary designer boutique, glow is located in The Grove at Shrewsbury. The boutique houses some of the most coveted clothing and shoe designers in the industry, such as 3.1 Phillip Lim, Rag & Bone, Alexander Wang, Ports 1961, Loeffler Randall, Camilla Skovgaard, plus over 20 other collections as well.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
Eastern Monmouth County certainly has its fair share of clothing boutiques. However, our focus and energy has always been inward as a means of solidifying our own reputation, following, and sustainability. This business model has been working for us from the beginning — our buying and designer scouting is done internally as is marketing, merchandising, and social media relations. Our 30 collections of clothing and shoes are exclusive to glow, locally, and this limited exposure has enabled us over the years to create our own niche in which our customers know that they are getting the most well-edited selection of merchandise and must-have items that designers are offering each season — in a relaxed, yet attentive shopping environment. Our customers are the most important component of what we do and seeing them feel and look fabulous in what they wear every day, as well as to their special events, is the reason we love doing what we do.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member that they should shop at your store?
Many of our customers have become our friends over the years as we see many of them weekly to outfit their wardrobes for everyday as well as any special parties and charity events that come up throughout the season. Many of our other customers travel from outside Monmouth County to visit us when they need that perfect dress and shoe for a special event. They have read or heard that we carry over 100 styles of occasion dresses each season. glow also specializes in one-on-one customer service, which gives the shopper a much more efficient shopping experience than being lost in a large department store and leaving unsuccessful.
Are there any new trends or things you would point to that our readers should know about your establishment?
This winter we are seeing a number of strong easy to wear looks dominating the collections. Bright blue and vivid red lead the palette. Knits are definitely the lead fabric. We have so many strong knits this season, especially sweater dresses. Our designers really created the most amazing knits we have seen in years, especially after last year’s blizzard driven winter, I think they realized how key great knits are for everyone. Our customers live in their knits all season, and this year we are excited to bring everyone the best and coziest knits that are out there. We have a large selection of chic scarves that we always recommend as a season essential: great as a gift or self purchase. Many of our must-have items are posted weekly on our style blog: www.shopglowonline.com/blog.
Powered by eDirectory™