- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Avra Karak
- Ask The Expert - Hiren Patel, M.D.
- Ask the Expert - Vincent Dicks CEO - Career Gaudium
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - JGS Insurance
- Best Bet - NY Chiropractic & Physical Therapy
- The Guide 2014 - ACD Custom Granite
- Day Tripper - Lakota Wolf Preserve
- Day Tripper - Old Barracks Museum
- Day Tripper - Overnight Adventures
- Staten Island EatBeat - Arena Steakhouse & Lounge
- Our Pick - Sofra Turkish Cuisine
- Eats: Local Smoke BBQ
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Home Living Furniture
- Gift Guide - Deluxe Windows
- Holiday Gift Guide - Avanti Day Resort
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Health Talk - Kristin Belen, M.D.
- Health Talk - Michael R. D’Agnes, FACHE
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Institute for Weight Loss
- Health - Avatar Spa
- Health - Brock Farms
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- The Home: Decorating Den
- Our Pick: Lighting Expo
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - A Perfect Gift by Marilyn
- Our Pick - Cracked Olive Market
- Our Pick - Trinity Hall
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Darrell Reid
- Suzanne Pease, Jill-Of-All-Trades
- Kids On The Move - Eesha Ramanujam
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond Chandelier
- The Guide 2015 - The Grove at Shrewsbury
- The Guide 2014 - B and A Jewelers
- The Home Guide
- The Home - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home Guide - Oasis Backyard Farms
- The Home Guide - Joey D’s
Company Profile - glow
The Grove at Shrewsbury
567 Broad Street
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
Monday thru Friday, 10a.m. – 9p.m.
Saturday, 10a.m. – 6p.m.
Sunday, 11a.m. – 5p.m.
A women’s contemporary designer boutique, glow is located in The Grove at Shrewsbury. The boutique houses some of the most coveted clothing and shoe designers in the industry, such as 3.1 Phillip Lim, Rag & Bone, Alexander Wang, Ports 1961, Loeffler Randall, Camilla Skovgaard, plus over 20 other collections as well.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
Eastern Monmouth County certainly has its fair share of clothing boutiques. However, our focus and energy has always been inward as a means of solidifying our own reputation, following, and sustainability. This business model has been working for us from the beginning — our buying and designer scouting is done internally as is marketing, merchandising, and social media relations. Our 30 collections of clothing and shoes are exclusive to glow, locally, and this limited exposure has enabled us over the years to create our own niche in which our customers know that they are getting the most well-edited selection of merchandise and must-have items that designers are offering each season — in a relaxed, yet attentive shopping environment. Our customers are the most important component of what we do and seeing them feel and look fabulous in what they wear every day, as well as to their special events, is the reason we love doing what we do.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member that they should shop at your store?
Many of our customers have become our friends over the years as we see many of them weekly to outfit their wardrobes for everyday as well as any special parties and charity events that come up throughout the season. Many of our other customers travel from outside Monmouth County to visit us when they need that perfect dress and shoe for a special event. They have read or heard that we carry over 100 styles of occasion dresses each season. glow also specializes in one-on-one customer service, which gives the shopper a much more efficient shopping experience than being lost in a large department store and leaving unsuccessful.
Are there any new trends or things you would point to that our readers should know about your establishment?
This winter we are seeing a number of strong easy to wear looks dominating the collections. Bright blue and vivid red lead the palette. Knits are definitely the lead fabric. We have so many strong knits this season, especially sweater dresses. Our designers really created the most amazing knits we have seen in years, especially after last year’s blizzard driven winter, I think they realized how key great knits are for everyone. Our customers live in their knits all season, and this year we are excited to bring everyone the best and coziest knits that are out there. We have a large selection of chic scarves that we always recommend as a season essential: great as a gift or self purchase. Many of our must-have items are posted weekly on our style blog: www.shopglowonline.com/blog.
Powered by eDirectory™