- Around Town
- AMI Foundation Donates More Than 500 lbs. of Food from 6th Annual Food Drive
- Popular Daily Specials Return to AMA Ristorante
- Builders' General Supply Co. 34th Annual Trade Show
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Northern Valley Affairs
- AskThe Expert - Jack Giglio
- Ask the Expert - TJ Shaheen
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Best Bet - Medimorphosis Physician Assisted Weight Loss
- Best Bet - The Bonney Read
- Day Tripper - The Appalachian Trail
- Day Tripper - Yogi Berra Museum & Learning Center
- DayTripper: Manasquan Reservoir
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Jos Serrano
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Vintners Circle
- The Guide 2015 - Beach Tavern
- The Guide 2014 - Browns Heating, Cooling and Plumbing
- Health Talk
- Company Profile - Vascular & Interventional Specialists, PC
- Health Blog - Lifestyles Medical
- Health Talk - New Reflections Plastic Surgery
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2015 - Hearing Loss
- Health - Red Bank Radiologists
- Health - Bear Brook Commons Dental Group
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Best Bet - David Burkes Fromagerie
- Continuing Stories - The Bianchinos
- On Water's Edge - The Boyle House
- Serpentine Splendor - Miriam and Ahron Jundef
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Pick - Jeunesse Medical Spa
- The Home - Creating A Home Office
- A Seductive Re-Imaging - The Keeleys
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Dr. Phillipa Woodriffe
- People On The Move: Glen J. Dalakian
- People On The Move - Sergio and Zen Rizzuto-Flancbaum
- Summer Guide
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Hot Tubs by HotSpring
- Our Pick - Richmond University Medical Center
- The Guide 2014 - Nina Ferrer Design
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - A and J Remodeling Services
- The Home Guide - Pietra Bella
- The Home - Decorating Den Interiors
Company Profile - glow
The Grove at Shrewsbury
567 Broad Street
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
Monday thru Friday, 10a.m. 9p.m.
Saturday, 10a.m. 6p.m.
Sunday, 11a.m. 5p.m.
A womens contemporary designer boutique, glow is located in The Grove at Shrewsbury. The boutique houses some of the most coveted clothing and shoe designers in the industry, such as 3.1 Phillip Lim, Rag & Bone, Alexander Wang, Ports 1961, Loeffler Randall, Camilla Skovgaard, plus over 20 other collections as well.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
Eastern Monmouth County certainly has its fair share of clothing boutiques. However, our focus and energy has always been inward as a means of solidifying our own reputation, following, and sustainability. This business model has been working for us from the beginning our buying and designer scouting is done internally as is marketing, merchandising, and social media relations. Our 30 collections of clothing and shoes are exclusive to glow, locally, and this limited exposure has enabled us over the years to create our own niche in which our customers know that they are getting the most well-edited selection of merchandise and must-have items that designers are offering each season in a relaxed, yet attentive shopping environment. Our customers are the most important component of what we do and seeing them feel and look fabulous in what they wear every day, as well as to their special events, is the reason we love doing what we do.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member that they should shop at your store?
Many of our customers have become our friends over the years as we see many of them weekly to outfit their wardrobes for everyday as well as any special parties and charity events that come up throughout the season. Many of our other customers travel from outside Monmouth County to visit us when they need that perfect dress and shoe for a special event. They have read or heard that we carry over 100 styles of occasion dresses each season. glow also specializes in one-on-one customer service, which gives the shopper a much more efficient shopping experience than being lost in a large department store and leaving unsuccessful.
Are there any new trends or things you would point to that our readers should know about your establishment?
This winter we are seeing a number of strong easy to wear looks dominating the collections. Bright blue and vivid red lead the palette. Knits are definitely the lead fabric. We have so many strong knits this season, especially sweater dresses. Our designers really created the most amazing knits we have seen in years, especially after last years blizzard driven winter, I think they realized how key great knits are for everyone. Our customers live in their knits all season, and this year we are excited to bring everyone the best and coziest knits that are out there. We have a large selection of chic scarves that we always recommend as a season essential: great as a gift or self purchase. Many of our must-have items are posted weekly on our style blog: www.shopglowonline.com/blog.
Powered by eDirectory™