- Around Town
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market
- Ask The Expert - Michael R. D’Agnes
- Ask The Expert: Iris Lurie
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Pelican Shops
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond University Medical Center
- The Guide 2014 - Mancini Giuffré Salon & Spa
- Day Tripper - Spa Castle
- Day Tripper - Old Barracks Museum
- Day Tripper: Dover Stone Church
- Fall Guide
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - NY Chiropractic & Physical Therapy
- Gift Guide - Garage Craft Interiors
- The Guide 2014 - Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Patrick Cuozzo
- Health Talk - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- Health Talk - Beth M. Deutch MD
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Bear Brook Commons Dental Group
- Health - Jersey Shore Body Wraps
- Chakra Salon & Spa
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Gratitude in Guatemala
- All The Pretty Horses
- Newsletter Articles
- Parker Family Health Center Named Beneficiary
- The Home - JFS Interiors
- Our Picks: H2O Bath & Kitchen Elegance
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Spine & Pain Centers of NJ and NY
- Our Pick - Jay’s Shoe Box
- Our Pick - Whole Foods Market
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Anna Maria Mannarino
- People On The Move - Kaleigh Brendle
- People On The Move - Holli Eng
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Craft Master Builders Corp
- The Guide 2014 - Reproductive Science Center of NJ
- Company Profile - CareOne
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - King Remodeling
- The Home Guide - Visit Brock Farms
- The Home Guide - Piazza di Roma
Company Profile - glow
The Grove at Shrewsbury
567 Broad Street
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
Monday thru Friday, 10a.m. – 9p.m.
Saturday, 10a.m. – 6p.m.
Sunday, 11a.m. – 5p.m.
A women’s contemporary designer boutique, glow is located in The Grove at Shrewsbury. The boutique houses some of the most coveted clothing and shoe designers in the industry, such as 3.1 Phillip Lim, Rag & Bone, Alexander Wang, Ports 1961, Loeffler Randall, Camilla Skovgaard, plus over 20 other collections as well.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
Eastern Monmouth County certainly has its fair share of clothing boutiques. However, our focus and energy has always been inward as a means of solidifying our own reputation, following, and sustainability. This business model has been working for us from the beginning — our buying and designer scouting is done internally as is marketing, merchandising, and social media relations. Our 30 collections of clothing and shoes are exclusive to glow, locally, and this limited exposure has enabled us over the years to create our own niche in which our customers know that they are getting the most well-edited selection of merchandise and must-have items that designers are offering each season — in a relaxed, yet attentive shopping environment. Our customers are the most important component of what we do and seeing them feel and look fabulous in what they wear every day, as well as to their special events, is the reason we love doing what we do.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member that they should shop at your store?
Many of our customers have become our friends over the years as we see many of them weekly to outfit their wardrobes for everyday as well as any special parties and charity events that come up throughout the season. Many of our other customers travel from outside Monmouth County to visit us when they need that perfect dress and shoe for a special event. They have read or heard that we carry over 100 styles of occasion dresses each season. glow also specializes in one-on-one customer service, which gives the shopper a much more efficient shopping experience than being lost in a large department store and leaving unsuccessful.
Are there any new trends or things you would point to that our readers should know about your establishment?
This winter we are seeing a number of strong easy to wear looks dominating the collections. Bright blue and vivid red lead the palette. Knits are definitely the lead fabric. We have so many strong knits this season, especially sweater dresses. Our designers really created the most amazing knits we have seen in years, especially after last year’s blizzard driven winter, I think they realized how key great knits are for everyone. Our customers live in their knits all season, and this year we are excited to bring everyone the best and coziest knits that are out there. We have a large selection of chic scarves that we always recommend as a season essential: great as a gift or self purchase. Many of our must-have items are posted weekly on our style blog: www.shopglowonline.com/blog.
Powered by eDirectory™