- Around Town
- CPC BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE GRAND OPENING
- Voyagers' Community School - Open House
- Meridian Weightless
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Dr. William Ziegler
- Ask The Experts: Dr. Manolis G. Manolakakis
- Ask The Expert - Carolyn Welsh
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Troost Brothers, Inc.
- The Guide 2015 - Contemporary Motor Cars
- Best Bet - DSM Enterprises Inc.
- Cover Story
- The Art of Fencing with Thomas Hearne
- Sole Sisters
- Mike Scotti - From the Front Line to the Screen
- Daytripper: Museum of Modern Art
- Day Tripper: Grounds For Sculpture
- Day Tripper - Atlantic City
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Portico Entry Doors, LLC
- The Guide 2015 - Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation
- The Guide 2014 - Signature Design Group
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - GENESIS Fertility and Reproductive Medicine
- Health Talk - Michael R. D’Agnes, FACHE
- Health Talk - New Reflections Plastic Surgery
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Test Sports Clubs
- Health 2014 - Overcoming Infertility
- Health - Institute for Weight Loss
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - EcoSystems Fence Co
- LOWER YOUR PROPERTY TAXES
- The Home - JFS Interiors
- Our Picks
- Gift Guide - Topline Appliance Center
- Our Pick - Brookdale Community College
- Company Profile - Lotus Health & Wellness Spa
- People On The Move
- Rhoda Geller - A “Coach” For Life
- People On The Move - Ken Davis
- Kids On The Move - Eesha Ramanujam
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Atlantic Age Management
- The Guide 2013 - Undici
- Company Profile - The Compounding Facility
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Distinctive Pools
- The Home Guide - S DeCenzo Designs, LLC
- The Home Guide - Ron Youmans, Jr.
Company Profile - glow
The Grove at Shrewsbury
567 Broad Street
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
Monday thru Friday, 10a.m. – 9p.m.
Saturday, 10a.m. – 6p.m.
Sunday, 11a.m. – 5p.m.
A women’s contemporary designer boutique, glow is located in The Grove at Shrewsbury. The boutique houses some of the most coveted clothing and shoe designers in the industry, such as 3.1 Phillip Lim, Rag & Bone, Alexander Wang, Ports 1961, Loeffler Randall, Camilla Skovgaard, plus over 20 other collections as well.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
Eastern Monmouth County certainly has its fair share of clothing boutiques. However, our focus and energy has always been inward as a means of solidifying our own reputation, following, and sustainability. This business model has been working for us from the beginning — our buying and designer scouting is done internally as is marketing, merchandising, and social media relations. Our 30 collections of clothing and shoes are exclusive to glow, locally, and this limited exposure has enabled us over the years to create our own niche in which our customers know that they are getting the most well-edited selection of merchandise and must-have items that designers are offering each season — in a relaxed, yet attentive shopping environment. Our customers are the most important component of what we do and seeing them feel and look fabulous in what they wear every day, as well as to their special events, is the reason we love doing what we do.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member that they should shop at your store?
Many of our customers have become our friends over the years as we see many of them weekly to outfit their wardrobes for everyday as well as any special parties and charity events that come up throughout the season. Many of our other customers travel from outside Monmouth County to visit us when they need that perfect dress and shoe for a special event. They have read or heard that we carry over 100 styles of occasion dresses each season. glow also specializes in one-on-one customer service, which gives the shopper a much more efficient shopping experience than being lost in a large department store and leaving unsuccessful.
Are there any new trends or things you would point to that our readers should know about your establishment?
This winter we are seeing a number of strong easy to wear looks dominating the collections. Bright blue and vivid red lead the palette. Knits are definitely the lead fabric. We have so many strong knits this season, especially sweater dresses. Our designers really created the most amazing knits we have seen in years, especially after last year’s blizzard driven winter, I think they realized how key great knits are for everyone. Our customers live in their knits all season, and this year we are excited to bring everyone the best and coziest knits that are out there. We have a large selection of chic scarves that we always recommend as a season essential: great as a gift or self purchase. Many of our must-have items are posted weekly on our style blog: www.shopglowonline.com/blog.
Powered by eDirectory™