- Around Town
- Closettec "UGLY CLOSET" Contest
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Dr. John M. Young
- Ask The Expert - John Coscia of AJC Advisors
- Ask The Expert - Greg Nipoti
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Kleban Furniture
- Best Bet - Federico’s Landscape Design
- The Guide 2014 - AnA Custom Closets
- Day Tripper - Balloon Flights
- Daytripper: Museum of Modern Art
- Day Tripper - Peddlers Village
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- Eats: Delfini Italian Gourmet
- Eat Beat - Zio Toto Ristorante
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide: deJensen Salon & Spa
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond University Medical Center
- Gift Guide - Remsen Dodge
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Health Talk - Michael Ginsberg
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Associated Pain Specialists
- Health - Caroline Glicksman, MD
- Health - Red Bank Radiologists
- Living in Colts Neck
- La Bella Vita!
- All The Pretty Horses
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Pick Parallel Architectural Group
- The Home Gallery - CMS Construction Group
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Bill Mack
- People On The Move: Andrea Mesh
- Colts Neck Member Of Jack & Jill Monmouth County Chapter
- Summer Guide
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Tuscany Italian
- The Guide 2014 - Physicians For Alternative Medicine
- The Guide 2014 - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Adjusters NJ
- The Home Guide - JOE HURLEY INC.
- The Home Guide - Energy Aide
Company Profile - glow
The Grove at Shrewsbury
567 Broad Street
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
Monday thru Friday, 10a.m. – 9p.m.
Saturday, 10a.m. – 6p.m.
Sunday, 11a.m. – 5p.m.
A women’s contemporary designer boutique, glow is located in The Grove at Shrewsbury. The boutique houses some of the most coveted clothing and shoe designers in the industry, such as 3.1 Phillip Lim, Rag & Bone, Alexander Wang, Ports 1961, Loeffler Randall, Camilla Skovgaard, plus over 20 other collections as well.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
Eastern Monmouth County certainly has its fair share of clothing boutiques. However, our focus and energy has always been inward as a means of solidifying our own reputation, following, and sustainability. This business model has been working for us from the beginning — our buying and designer scouting is done internally as is marketing, merchandising, and social media relations. Our 30 collections of clothing and shoes are exclusive to glow, locally, and this limited exposure has enabled us over the years to create our own niche in which our customers know that they are getting the most well-edited selection of merchandise and must-have items that designers are offering each season — in a relaxed, yet attentive shopping environment. Our customers are the most important component of what we do and seeing them feel and look fabulous in what they wear every day, as well as to their special events, is the reason we love doing what we do.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member that they should shop at your store?
Many of our customers have become our friends over the years as we see many of them weekly to outfit their wardrobes for everyday as well as any special parties and charity events that come up throughout the season. Many of our other customers travel from outside Monmouth County to visit us when they need that perfect dress and shoe for a special event. They have read or heard that we carry over 100 styles of occasion dresses each season. glow also specializes in one-on-one customer service, which gives the shopper a much more efficient shopping experience than being lost in a large department store and leaving unsuccessful.
Are there any new trends or things you would point to that our readers should know about your establishment?
This winter we are seeing a number of strong easy to wear looks dominating the collections. Bright blue and vivid red lead the palette. Knits are definitely the lead fabric. We have so many strong knits this season, especially sweater dresses. Our designers really created the most amazing knits we have seen in years, especially after last year’s blizzard driven winter, I think they realized how key great knits are for everyone. Our customers live in their knits all season, and this year we are excited to bring everyone the best and coziest knits that are out there. We have a large selection of chic scarves that we always recommend as a season essential: great as a gift or self purchase. Many of our must-have items are posted weekly on our style blog: www.shopglowonline.com/blog.
Powered by eDirectory™