- Around Town
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- CPC BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE GRAND OPENING
- Meridian Health Completes Merger with Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Harbor Lights Financial Group, Inc.
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market
- Ask The Expert - Carolyn Welsh
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - ClosetTec
- The Guide 2015 - Ashford & Grace Fine Jewelers
- Best Bet - Paint A Tee
- Cover Story
- Teen Queen - Christina Thompson
- Still Strumming: Steve Forbert
- Feature: Michael DiGiacomo
- Daytripper: Central Park Zoo
- Day Tripper - New York City for the Holidays
- Day Tripper - Atlantic City
- Staten Island EatBeat - Chinar On The Island
- Eats: Twin Lights Bakery Cafe
- Monmouth EatBeat - Patricia's of Holmdel
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Maserati of Central NJ
- A Perfect Gift By Marilyn - Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Mr Paul's Custom Cabinetry
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - The Compounding Facility of Delco Drugs & Specialty Pharmacy
- Health Talk - Kristin Belen, M.D.
- Health - Medimorphosis Medical
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - The Sea Spa and Salon
- Health - Colts Neck Center for Orthodontics & Invisalign
- Health - Brock Farms
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Holiday Buzz - Sights & Sounds of the Season
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Feels Like Home
- It's All in the Details
- Newsletter Articles
- A Country Estate: The Mullaneys'
- Eagle Oaks Country Club Hosts 8th Annual Honor Day
- The Home - Distinctive Custom Masonry Contractors
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Anna Maria Mannarino
- People On The Move: Wendy Neuberger and Stephanie Phillips
- Kids On The Move - Sharon Lin
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Our Pick 2016 - Hot Tubs by HotSpring
- Best Bet - The Burr Law Group
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - AnA Custom Closets
- The Guide 2015 - The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center
- The Guide 2014 - Browns Heating, Cooling and Plumbing
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Oasis Backyard Farms
- The Home - Decorating Den Interiors
- The Home Guide - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
Company Profile - glow
The Grove at Shrewsbury
567 Broad Street
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
Monday thru Friday, 10a.m. 9p.m.
Saturday, 10a.m. 6p.m.
Sunday, 11a.m. 5p.m.
A womens contemporary designer boutique, glow is located in The Grove at Shrewsbury. The boutique houses some of the most coveted clothing and shoe designers in the industry, such as 3.1 Phillip Lim, Rag & Bone, Alexander Wang, Ports 1961, Loeffler Randall, Camilla Skovgaard, plus over 20 other collections as well.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
Eastern Monmouth County certainly has its fair share of clothing boutiques. However, our focus and energy has always been inward as a means of solidifying our own reputation, following, and sustainability. This business model has been working for us from the beginning our buying and designer scouting is done internally as is marketing, merchandising, and social media relations. Our 30 collections of clothing and shoes are exclusive to glow, locally, and this limited exposure has enabled us over the years to create our own niche in which our customers know that they are getting the most well-edited selection of merchandise and must-have items that designers are offering each season in a relaxed, yet attentive shopping environment. Our customers are the most important component of what we do and seeing them feel and look fabulous in what they wear every day, as well as to their special events, is the reason we love doing what we do.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member that they should shop at your store?
Many of our customers have become our friends over the years as we see many of them weekly to outfit their wardrobes for everyday as well as any special parties and charity events that come up throughout the season. Many of our other customers travel from outside Monmouth County to visit us when they need that perfect dress and shoe for a special event. They have read or heard that we carry over 100 styles of occasion dresses each season. glow also specializes in one-on-one customer service, which gives the shopper a much more efficient shopping experience than being lost in a large department store and leaving unsuccessful.
Are there any new trends or things you would point to that our readers should know about your establishment?
This winter we are seeing a number of strong easy to wear looks dominating the collections. Bright blue and vivid red lead the palette. Knits are definitely the lead fabric. We have so many strong knits this season, especially sweater dresses. Our designers really created the most amazing knits we have seen in years, especially after last years blizzard driven winter, I think they realized how key great knits are for everyone. Our customers live in their knits all season, and this year we are excited to bring everyone the best and coziest knits that are out there. We have a large selection of chic scarves that we always recommend as a season essential: great as a gift or self purchase. Many of our must-have items are posted weekly on our style blog: www.shopglowonline.com/blog.
Powered by eDirectory™