- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Renaissance Pilates Now Open
- Operation Provide Comfort
- Ask The Experts
- Ask the Experts: Ross Marzarella
- Ask The Expert: Lillian Burry
- Ask The Expert - Rockwell Dentistry
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Craft Master Builders Corp
- The Guide 2014 - Maserati of Central New Jersey
- Best Bet - Everafter Furniture
- Cover Story
- Dana Canedy - A Gift For Jordan
- Jon D’Agostino - A Little Bit City, A Lot Bit Country
- A Quest for the Unknown
- DayTripper: Laurita Vineyards & Winery
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Day Tripper - Atlantic City
- Staten Island EatBeat - Nino’s Restaurant
- Eat Beat - Sam Vera Restaurant
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Ink Couture NYC
- Gift Guide - femme - by ashley
- Gift Guide - Distinctive Doors and Millwork
- Health Talk
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health Talk - Carol Ash, DO
- Health Talk - Michael Ginsberg
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2014 - Health Screenings
- Health - Vincent Camarda, D.D.S., P.A.
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - Ralco Builders
- Q&A: Town & Country Kitchen and Bath
- Parker Family Health Center Named Beneficiary
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Delicious Orchards
- Health - Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- Our Pick - Whole Foods Market
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move: Dave Burke
- People on the Move: Christine Schultz
- People On The Move - Dr. Paul Lenz
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Fashion Classes of NJ
- Company Profile - Air Doctors
- The Guide 2014 - Cosmetic Medic
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Creative Kitchens
- The Home Guide - Vizzini & Company
- The Home Guide - Top Line Appliance Center
Company Profile - glow
The Grove at Shrewsbury
567 Broad Street
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
Monday thru Friday, 10a.m. – 9p.m.
Saturday, 10a.m. – 6p.m.
Sunday, 11a.m. – 5p.m.
A women’s contemporary designer boutique, glow is located in The Grove at Shrewsbury. The boutique houses some of the most coveted clothing and shoe designers in the industry, such as 3.1 Phillip Lim, Rag & Bone, Alexander Wang, Ports 1961, Loeffler Randall, Camilla Skovgaard, plus over 20 other collections as well.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
Eastern Monmouth County certainly has its fair share of clothing boutiques. However, our focus and energy has always been inward as a means of solidifying our own reputation, following, and sustainability. This business model has been working for us from the beginning — our buying and designer scouting is done internally as is marketing, merchandising, and social media relations. Our 30 collections of clothing and shoes are exclusive to glow, locally, and this limited exposure has enabled us over the years to create our own niche in which our customers know that they are getting the most well-edited selection of merchandise and must-have items that designers are offering each season — in a relaxed, yet attentive shopping environment. Our customers are the most important component of what we do and seeing them feel and look fabulous in what they wear every day, as well as to their special events, is the reason we love doing what we do.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member that they should shop at your store?
Many of our customers have become our friends over the years as we see many of them weekly to outfit their wardrobes for everyday as well as any special parties and charity events that come up throughout the season. Many of our other customers travel from outside Monmouth County to visit us when they need that perfect dress and shoe for a special event. They have read or heard that we carry over 100 styles of occasion dresses each season. glow also specializes in one-on-one customer service, which gives the shopper a much more efficient shopping experience than being lost in a large department store and leaving unsuccessful.
Are there any new trends or things you would point to that our readers should know about your establishment?
This winter we are seeing a number of strong easy to wear looks dominating the collections. Bright blue and vivid red lead the palette. Knits are definitely the lead fabric. We have so many strong knits this season, especially sweater dresses. Our designers really created the most amazing knits we have seen in years, especially after last year’s blizzard driven winter, I think they realized how key great knits are for everyone. Our customers live in their knits all season, and this year we are excited to bring everyone the best and coziest knits that are out there. We have a large selection of chic scarves that we always recommend as a season essential: great as a gift or self purchase. Many of our must-have items are posted weekly on our style blog: www.shopglowonline.com/blog.
Powered by eDirectory™