- Around Town
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- Summer Fun - Summer 2013
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - John Kling Custom Homes
- Ask The Expert: Iris Lurie
- AskThe Expert - Jack Giglio
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Kleban Furniture
- The Guide 2014 - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- The Guide 2014 - Angelina’s Ristorante
- Cover Story
- Jon D’Agostino - A Little Bit City, A Lot Bit Country
- Elizabeth Masucci
- Jessica Silverman - Model Behavior
- Day Tripper - Bushkill Falls
- Daytripper: Franklin Institute
- Day Tripper - USMA at West Point
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Pret á Porter
- The Guide 2013 - The Pine Tavern of Old Bridge
- Gift Guide - Northshore Menswear
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- Health Talk - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Newsletter Articles
- Health - The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center
- Health - Inferno Training
- The Home - Red Bank FrameWorks
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Atlantic Age Management
- Pine Belt Nissan of Keyport
- Our Pick: Duffy Personal Training
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Laurence Feldman
- People On The Move - Larissa Shulman
- People On The Move - Gayle Eggan Aanensen
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Dish - Summer Guide 2013
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - The Pine Tavern of Old Bridge
- Company Profile - Rehability, LLC
- Eat Beat - Zio Toto Ristorante
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Carpets With A Twist
- The Home Guide - Richmond Tile & Bath
- The Home Guide - Energy Aide
Company Profile - glow
The Grove at Shrewsbury
567 Broad Street
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
Monday thru Friday, 10a.m. – 9p.m.
Saturday, 10a.m. – 6p.m.
Sunday, 11a.m. – 5p.m.
A women’s contemporary designer boutique, glow is located in The Grove at Shrewsbury. The boutique houses some of the most coveted clothing and shoe designers in the industry, such as 3.1 Phillip Lim, Rag & Bone, Alexander Wang, Ports 1961, Loeffler Randall, Camilla Skovgaard, plus over 20 other collections as well.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
Eastern Monmouth County certainly has its fair share of clothing boutiques. However, our focus and energy has always been inward as a means of solidifying our own reputation, following, and sustainability. This business model has been working for us from the beginning — our buying and designer scouting is done internally as is marketing, merchandising, and social media relations. Our 30 collections of clothing and shoes are exclusive to glow, locally, and this limited exposure has enabled us over the years to create our own niche in which our customers know that they are getting the most well-edited selection of merchandise and must-have items that designers are offering each season — in a relaxed, yet attentive shopping environment. Our customers are the most important component of what we do and seeing them feel and look fabulous in what they wear every day, as well as to their special events, is the reason we love doing what we do.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member that they should shop at your store?
Many of our customers have become our friends over the years as we see many of them weekly to outfit their wardrobes for everyday as well as any special parties and charity events that come up throughout the season. Many of our other customers travel from outside Monmouth County to visit us when they need that perfect dress and shoe for a special event. They have read or heard that we carry over 100 styles of occasion dresses each season. glow also specializes in one-on-one customer service, which gives the shopper a much more efficient shopping experience than being lost in a large department store and leaving unsuccessful.
Are there any new trends or things you would point to that our readers should know about your establishment?
This winter we are seeing a number of strong easy to wear looks dominating the collections. Bright blue and vivid red lead the palette. Knits are definitely the lead fabric. We have so many strong knits this season, especially sweater dresses. Our designers really created the most amazing knits we have seen in years, especially after last year’s blizzard driven winter, I think they realized how key great knits are for everyone. Our customers live in their knits all season, and this year we are excited to bring everyone the best and coziest knits that are out there. We have a large selection of chic scarves that we always recommend as a season essential: great as a gift or self purchase. Many of our must-have items are posted weekly on our style blog: www.shopglowonline.com/blog.
Powered by eDirectory™