- Around Town
- CNHS - "It's A Wonder Life"
- Staten Island Fun Facts
- Voyagers' Community School - Open House
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert: Lillian Burry
- Jim O’Neill - Event Sales Director
- Ask The Expert - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Tom Rostron Co. Inc.Heating & Air Conditioning
- Best Bet - Homeclick Lighting
- The Guide 2015 - iPlay America
- DayTripper: Laurita Vineyards & Winery
- Day Tripper - Staten Island Ferry Adventure
- Daytripper: Popcorn Park Zoo
- Eat Beat - Antoinette Boulangerie
- Eat Beat - Zio Toto Ristorante
- Eat Beat - Sam Vera Restaurant
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - The Facebook Situation
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Max's Es-Ca
- Holiday Gift Guide - Rosen Decorators
- The Guide 2014 - Fashion Classes of NJ
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Frank Borao, M.D.
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- Health Blog - Glo Bar Skin Art Studio
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Tender Smiles 4 Kids
- Health - Elevate Yoga
- HWB 2014 - Marshall P. Allegra
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Newsletter Articles
- Luxurious, Lavish, and Livable
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Mark Malek
- People On The Move: Dave Cohen
- People On The Move - Tali Axelrod
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- The Guide 2014 - The Malvern School
- The Guide 2014 - AnA Custom Closets
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings
- The Home - Rainmaker Lawn Sprinklers
Company Profile - glow
The Grove at Shrewsbury
567 Broad Street
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
Monday thru Friday, 10a.m. – 9p.m.
Saturday, 10a.m. – 6p.m.
Sunday, 11a.m. – 5p.m.
A women’s contemporary designer boutique, glow is located in The Grove at Shrewsbury. The boutique houses some of the most coveted clothing and shoe designers in the industry, such as 3.1 Phillip Lim, Rag & Bone, Alexander Wang, Ports 1961, Loeffler Randall, Camilla Skovgaard, plus over 20 other collections as well.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
Eastern Monmouth County certainly has its fair share of clothing boutiques. However, our focus and energy has always been inward as a means of solidifying our own reputation, following, and sustainability. This business model has been working for us from the beginning — our buying and designer scouting is done internally as is marketing, merchandising, and social media relations. Our 30 collections of clothing and shoes are exclusive to glow, locally, and this limited exposure has enabled us over the years to create our own niche in which our customers know that they are getting the most well-edited selection of merchandise and must-have items that designers are offering each season — in a relaxed, yet attentive shopping environment. Our customers are the most important component of what we do and seeing them feel and look fabulous in what they wear every day, as well as to their special events, is the reason we love doing what we do.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member that they should shop at your store?
Many of our customers have become our friends over the years as we see many of them weekly to outfit their wardrobes for everyday as well as any special parties and charity events that come up throughout the season. Many of our other customers travel from outside Monmouth County to visit us when they need that perfect dress and shoe for a special event. They have read or heard that we carry over 100 styles of occasion dresses each season. glow also specializes in one-on-one customer service, which gives the shopper a much more efficient shopping experience than being lost in a large department store and leaving unsuccessful.
Are there any new trends or things you would point to that our readers should know about your establishment?
This winter we are seeing a number of strong easy to wear looks dominating the collections. Bright blue and vivid red lead the palette. Knits are definitely the lead fabric. We have so many strong knits this season, especially sweater dresses. Our designers really created the most amazing knits we have seen in years, especially after last year’s blizzard driven winter, I think they realized how key great knits are for everyone. Our customers live in their knits all season, and this year we are excited to bring everyone the best and coziest knits that are out there. We have a large selection of chic scarves that we always recommend as a season essential: great as a gift or self purchase. Many of our must-have items are posted weekly on our style blog: www.shopglowonline.com/blog.
Powered by eDirectory™