- Around Town
- AMI Presents Girls Night Out
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - Mike Moretti
- AskThe Expert - Stacy Lynn Costa MA, Ed.S.
- Ask The Expert - Alexandra Freer
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Richmond Chandelier
- The Guide 2014 - Coastal Plumbing Supply Co.
- The Guide 2014 - The Malvern School
- Cover Story
- A Major League Success - John Valentin
- A First for Everything - Kim Guadagno
- Dutchess of Dearborn
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Day Tripper - Lakota Wolf Preserve
- DayTripper: Historical Village at Allaire
- Eat Beat - FISH Urban Dining
- Eats: Twin Lights Bakery Cafe
- Central Jersey EatBeat - JUST Restaurant
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Woodhouse Day Spa
- The Back Relief and Comfort Store - Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Jersey Shore BBQ
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Gym Spa
- Health Talk - Iorio Plastic Surgery and CosMedical Center
- Health Blog - Atlantic Laser Vision Center
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Body N Balance Massage Therapy
- Health - Glenn Kolansky, M.D.
- Health - Tara Gostovich, DMD Orthodontist
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- A Combination of Relaxed Elegance
- Completely Custom - The Campillays
- Serpentine Splendor - Miriam and Ahron Jundef
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - Heritage Deck
- Our Pick - The Real Estate Boutique
- Eagle Oaks Country Club Hosts Honor Day
- Our Picks
- Oceanfront Restaurant’s New Wine Program Creates Big Waves in Jersey Shore Wine Scene
- Company Profile - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Our Pick - Sweet & Sassy
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move: Alexander Wolkomir
- People On The Move - Tamara Markowitz
- People On The Move: Jill McCracken
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Coastal Plumbing Supply Co.
- The Guide 2015 - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- The Guide 2013 - Undici
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Central Jersey Pools
- The Home Guide - EncoreGarage of New Jersey
- The Home - Giglio Builders
Company Profile - glow
The Grove at Shrewsbury
567 Broad Street
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
Monday thru Friday, 10a.m. – 9p.m.
Saturday, 10a.m. – 6p.m.
Sunday, 11a.m. – 5p.m.
A women’s contemporary designer boutique, glow is located in The Grove at Shrewsbury. The boutique houses some of the most coveted clothing and shoe designers in the industry, such as 3.1 Phillip Lim, Rag & Bone, Alexander Wang, Ports 1961, Loeffler Randall, Camilla Skovgaard, plus over 20 other collections as well.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
Eastern Monmouth County certainly has its fair share of clothing boutiques. However, our focus and energy has always been inward as a means of solidifying our own reputation, following, and sustainability. This business model has been working for us from the beginning — our buying and designer scouting is done internally as is marketing, merchandising, and social media relations. Our 30 collections of clothing and shoes are exclusive to glow, locally, and this limited exposure has enabled us over the years to create our own niche in which our customers know that they are getting the most well-edited selection of merchandise and must-have items that designers are offering each season — in a relaxed, yet attentive shopping environment. Our customers are the most important component of what we do and seeing them feel and look fabulous in what they wear every day, as well as to their special events, is the reason we love doing what we do.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member that they should shop at your store?
Many of our customers have become our friends over the years as we see many of them weekly to outfit their wardrobes for everyday as well as any special parties and charity events that come up throughout the season. Many of our other customers travel from outside Monmouth County to visit us when they need that perfect dress and shoe for a special event. They have read or heard that we carry over 100 styles of occasion dresses each season. glow also specializes in one-on-one customer service, which gives the shopper a much more efficient shopping experience than being lost in a large department store and leaving unsuccessful.
Are there any new trends or things you would point to that our readers should know about your establishment?
This winter we are seeing a number of strong easy to wear looks dominating the collections. Bright blue and vivid red lead the palette. Knits are definitely the lead fabric. We have so many strong knits this season, especially sweater dresses. Our designers really created the most amazing knits we have seen in years, especially after last year’s blizzard driven winter, I think they realized how key great knits are for everyone. Our customers live in their knits all season, and this year we are excited to bring everyone the best and coziest knits that are out there. We have a large selection of chic scarves that we always recommend as a season essential: great as a gift or self purchase. Many of our must-have items are posted weekly on our style blog: www.shopglowonline.com/blog.
Powered by eDirectory™