- Around Town
- The Rumson Country Day School Announces New Head of Lower School
- Count Basie Theatre Announces Board Members
- Eagle Oaks Country Club Hosts 8th Annual Honor Day
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - Jack Giglio
- Ask The Expert - Michael Greenberg of HomeClick
- Ask The Expert - Marshall P.Allegra, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Kim's Jewelers
- Best Bet - Angelinas Ristorante
- The Guide 2014 - B and A Jewelers
- DayTripper: Manasquan Reservoir
- Day Tripper - The Staten Island Childrens Museum
- Day Tripper - South Street Seaport NYC
- Eats: Local Smoke BBQ
- Oceanfront Restaurants New Wine Program Creates Big Waves in Jersey Shore Wine Scene
- Eats: Twin Lights Bakery Cafe
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2015 - Gravity Vault
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Gift Guide
- Whole Foods Market-Middletown - Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Executive Detail
- 2016 Guide - Northshore Menswear & Womenswear
- Health Talk
- Health - Medimorphosis Medical
- Health Blog - Vito Mazza Salon & Spa
- Health Talk - Dawn Rockwell, DMD
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2015 - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- Health - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Best Bet - David Burkes Fromagerie
- Restaurant Guide - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Riverwind - A Little Bit of Iowa on the Navesink
- There's No Place Like Home
- Turn-Key Comfort For The Canaricks
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Home at Last
- Muriel Rogers - Local Artist
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Q&A - H2o Bath & Kitchen Elegance: Green Technology
- The Home - Creating A Home Office
- Voyagers Community School Welcomes Dr. Nel Noddings
- Our Picks
- Our Pick: The Birds and the Beads
- Our Pick - Floor Coverings International
- Builders Architectural Millwork, Inc.
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Lin Fong-O'Neill
- People On The Move: Tom Martini
- People On The Move - Adam Lowy
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Mancini Giuffr Salon & Spa
- The Guide 2014 - Denise L. Waldron, DMD
- The Guide 2015 - Terrazza Restaurant
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - California Closets
- Our Pick - The Real Estate Boutique
- The Home - Signature Kitchens of New York, Inc.
Company Profile - glow
The Grove at Shrewsbury
567 Broad Street
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
Monday thru Friday, 10a.m. 9p.m.
Saturday, 10a.m. 6p.m.
Sunday, 11a.m. 5p.m.
A womens contemporary designer boutique, glow is located in The Grove at Shrewsbury. The boutique houses some of the most coveted clothing and shoe designers in the industry, such as 3.1 Phillip Lim, Rag & Bone, Alexander Wang, Ports 1961, Loeffler Randall, Camilla Skovgaard, plus over 20 other collections as well.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
Eastern Monmouth County certainly has its fair share of clothing boutiques. However, our focus and energy has always been inward as a means of solidifying our own reputation, following, and sustainability. This business model has been working for us from the beginning our buying and designer scouting is done internally as is marketing, merchandising, and social media relations. Our 30 collections of clothing and shoes are exclusive to glow, locally, and this limited exposure has enabled us over the years to create our own niche in which our customers know that they are getting the most well-edited selection of merchandise and must-have items that designers are offering each season in a relaxed, yet attentive shopping environment. Our customers are the most important component of what we do and seeing them feel and look fabulous in what they wear every day, as well as to their special events, is the reason we love doing what we do.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member that they should shop at your store?
Many of our customers have become our friends over the years as we see many of them weekly to outfit their wardrobes for everyday as well as any special parties and charity events that come up throughout the season. Many of our other customers travel from outside Monmouth County to visit us when they need that perfect dress and shoe for a special event. They have read or heard that we carry over 100 styles of occasion dresses each season. glow also specializes in one-on-one customer service, which gives the shopper a much more efficient shopping experience than being lost in a large department store and leaving unsuccessful.
Are there any new trends or things you would point to that our readers should know about your establishment?
This winter we are seeing a number of strong easy to wear looks dominating the collections. Bright blue and vivid red lead the palette. Knits are definitely the lead fabric. We have so many strong knits this season, especially sweater dresses. Our designers really created the most amazing knits we have seen in years, especially after last years blizzard driven winter, I think they realized how key great knits are for everyone. Our customers live in their knits all season, and this year we are excited to bring everyone the best and coziest knits that are out there. We have a large selection of chic scarves that we always recommend as a season essential: great as a gift or self purchase. Many of our must-have items are posted weekly on our style blog: www.shopglowonline.com/blog.
Powered by eDirectory™