- Around Town
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Jason C. Frazzano, Esq.
- Ask The Expert - Pelican Pool & Ski Center
- Ask The Expert - Brock Farms
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Brock Farms
- The Guide 2014 - EXIT Realty East Coast
- The Guide 2014 - Home Living Furniture
- Cover Story
- Jon D’Agostino - A Little Bit City, A Lot Bit Country
- A Story Like No Other - Jim Nantz
- Michael Smolanoff
- DayTripper: Historical Village at Allaire
- DayTripper: Manasquan Reservoir
- Daytripper: Franklin Institute
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Ocean Bath & Kitchen
- The Guide 2014 - Male Ego Barber Spa
- Gift Guide - Massage Envy
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Health Talk - Dawn Rockwell, DMD
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2014 - Women's Center
- Health - Caring Dental
- Health - Sports Care & Physical Rehabilitation
- Tranquil & Spiritual
- A Place for Family - The Castelluccis
- Elegant Transformation - The Rinaldi's
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Guide - Ace Aluminum
- A Little Bit Country - Corey Wagar
- JOHN DIAS ANNOUNCED AS ARTISTIC DIRECTOR OF TWO RIVER THEATER CO.
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Hart Investment Group of Wells Fargo Advisors
- Our Pick - Palms Plaza
- Our Pick - Atlantic Fencing Academy
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Peggy Karaban
- Kids On The Move: Dave Burke
- People On The Move: Glen J. Dalakian
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Lincroft Village Jewelers
- Company Profile - CKO Middletown Kickboxing
- The Guide 2014 - Seasonal World
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - JOE HURLEY INC.
- The Home Guide - Ron Youmans, Jr.
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite
Company Profile - glow
The Grove at Shrewsbury
567 Broad Street
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
Monday thru Friday, 10a.m. – 9p.m.
Saturday, 10a.m. – 6p.m.
Sunday, 11a.m. – 5p.m.
A women’s contemporary designer boutique, glow is located in The Grove at Shrewsbury. The boutique houses some of the most coveted clothing and shoe designers in the industry, such as 3.1 Phillip Lim, Rag & Bone, Alexander Wang, Ports 1961, Loeffler Randall, Camilla Skovgaard, plus over 20 other collections as well.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
Eastern Monmouth County certainly has its fair share of clothing boutiques. However, our focus and energy has always been inward as a means of solidifying our own reputation, following, and sustainability. This business model has been working for us from the beginning — our buying and designer scouting is done internally as is marketing, merchandising, and social media relations. Our 30 collections of clothing and shoes are exclusive to glow, locally, and this limited exposure has enabled us over the years to create our own niche in which our customers know that they are getting the most well-edited selection of merchandise and must-have items that designers are offering each season — in a relaxed, yet attentive shopping environment. Our customers are the most important component of what we do and seeing them feel and look fabulous in what they wear every day, as well as to their special events, is the reason we love doing what we do.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member that they should shop at your store?
Many of our customers have become our friends over the years as we see many of them weekly to outfit their wardrobes for everyday as well as any special parties and charity events that come up throughout the season. Many of our other customers travel from outside Monmouth County to visit us when they need that perfect dress and shoe for a special event. They have read or heard that we carry over 100 styles of occasion dresses each season. glow also specializes in one-on-one customer service, which gives the shopper a much more efficient shopping experience than being lost in a large department store and leaving unsuccessful.
Are there any new trends or things you would point to that our readers should know about your establishment?
This winter we are seeing a number of strong easy to wear looks dominating the collections. Bright blue and vivid red lead the palette. Knits are definitely the lead fabric. We have so many strong knits this season, especially sweater dresses. Our designers really created the most amazing knits we have seen in years, especially after last year’s blizzard driven winter, I think they realized how key great knits are for everyone. Our customers live in their knits all season, and this year we are excited to bring everyone the best and coziest knits that are out there. We have a large selection of chic scarves that we always recommend as a season essential: great as a gift or self purchase. Many of our must-have items are posted weekly on our style blog: www.shopglowonline.com/blog.
Powered by eDirectory™