- Around Town
- 5th Annual Cardboard Box City Raises More Than $14,000
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert: Asaad H. Samra, M.D.
- Ask The Expert: Iris Lurie
- Ask The Expert - Joe Chehova of Lighting World
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - The Malvern School
- Best Bet - Lotus Health And Wellness Spa
- The Guide 2014 - L Furs
- Cover Story
- Nina Sophia Waga Mojares
- Making The Grade: Ross Kasun
- Arts & Scientist - Ilya Raskin, Ph.D.
- Day Tripper - Mountain Creek Resort
- Daytripper: The Lakewood BlueClaws: Exciting Minor League Baseball at the Jersey Shore
- Daytripper: AdventureAquarium
- Eat Beat - Surv Kitchen & Lounge
- Monmouth Eat Beat - It’s Greek to Me
- Our Pick - Sofra Turkish Cuisine
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Floor Coverings International
- Best Bet - Colts Neck Racquet Club
- Gift Guide - Best Buy
- Health Talk
- Health Blog - Glo Bar Skin Art Studio
- Health Talk - Michael R. D’Agnes, FACHE
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Bonavita Laser Centers
- HWB 2014 - Rejuvenate
- HWB 2014 - Marshall P. Allegra
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Closettec
- Travel Feature - DESTINATION: BELIZE
- The Home Gallery - Ilkem Marble & Granite
- Our Picks
- Forefront Homes Builds Homes That Welcome, Comfort And Inspire
- Our Pick - Edge Sports Academy & Health Club
- Our Pick - Monmouth Dental Group
- People On The Move
- James Mullevey Principal With Principles
- Kids On The Move - Ray Wang
- People On The Move - Tracey Dell
- Summer Guide
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- Company Profile - School Answers
- The Guide 2015 - LPA Strategic Capital
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - casale TILE
- The Home Guide - Energy Aide
- The Home Guide - triSpace interiors
Company Profile - glow
The Grove at Shrewsbury
567 Broad Street
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
Monday thru Friday, 10a.m. – 9p.m.
Saturday, 10a.m. – 6p.m.
Sunday, 11a.m. – 5p.m.
A women’s contemporary designer boutique, glow is located in The Grove at Shrewsbury. The boutique houses some of the most coveted clothing and shoe designers in the industry, such as 3.1 Phillip Lim, Rag & Bone, Alexander Wang, Ports 1961, Loeffler Randall, Camilla Skovgaard, plus over 20 other collections as well.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
Eastern Monmouth County certainly has its fair share of clothing boutiques. However, our focus and energy has always been inward as a means of solidifying our own reputation, following, and sustainability. This business model has been working for us from the beginning — our buying and designer scouting is done internally as is marketing, merchandising, and social media relations. Our 30 collections of clothing and shoes are exclusive to glow, locally, and this limited exposure has enabled us over the years to create our own niche in which our customers know that they are getting the most well-edited selection of merchandise and must-have items that designers are offering each season — in a relaxed, yet attentive shopping environment. Our customers are the most important component of what we do and seeing them feel and look fabulous in what they wear every day, as well as to their special events, is the reason we love doing what we do.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member that they should shop at your store?
Many of our customers have become our friends over the years as we see many of them weekly to outfit their wardrobes for everyday as well as any special parties and charity events that come up throughout the season. Many of our other customers travel from outside Monmouth County to visit us when they need that perfect dress and shoe for a special event. They have read or heard that we carry over 100 styles of occasion dresses each season. glow also specializes in one-on-one customer service, which gives the shopper a much more efficient shopping experience than being lost in a large department store and leaving unsuccessful.
Are there any new trends or things you would point to that our readers should know about your establishment?
This winter we are seeing a number of strong easy to wear looks dominating the collections. Bright blue and vivid red lead the palette. Knits are definitely the lead fabric. We have so many strong knits this season, especially sweater dresses. Our designers really created the most amazing knits we have seen in years, especially after last year’s blizzard driven winter, I think they realized how key great knits are for everyone. Our customers live in their knits all season, and this year we are excited to bring everyone the best and coziest knits that are out there. We have a large selection of chic scarves that we always recommend as a season essential: great as a gift or self purchase. Many of our must-have items are posted weekly on our style blog: www.shopglowonline.com/blog.
Powered by eDirectory™