- Around Town
- Renaissance Pilates Now Open
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- AskThe Experts - Frank D'Aponte
- Ask The Expert - Robert E.Wold, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Everafter Furniture
- The Guide 2014 - Royal Dinettes
- The Guide 2014 - The Malvern School
- Cover Story
- PIX11 Anchor Sukanya Krishnan
- John D'Leo - The Kid's Got Skills
- Jeffrey Citron and David Burke
- Day Tripper - Koziar’s Christmas Village
- Day Tripper - The Amish Experience
- Day Tripper - Central Park
- Eat Beat - Antoinette Boulangerie
- Eats: Mumford's Culinary Center
- Eat Beat - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - 732-Express
- Gift Guide - Toetique Foot Spa
- Gift Guide - Two River Theater Company
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health Talk - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- Health Talk - European Wax Center
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health - Advanced Dentistry
- Health - Maximum Performance Fitness
- Living in Colts Neck
- Feels Like Home
- Muriel Rogers - Local Artist
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Viscon Builders Gallery
- Bill Britton-Director of Golf Instruction
- Eats: Julia’s
- Our Picks
- The Home Guide - Top Line Appliance Center
- Company Profile - The Center for Advanced Oral & Facial Surgery
- Company Profile - M & N Steakhouse
- People On The Move
- Mary Lou Moramarco - Volunteer Extraordinaire
- People On The Move: Bethany McGovern
- Kids On The Move - Sarah Guenzburger
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Set The Stage
- The Guide 2013 - The Pine Tavern of Old Bridge
- The Guide 2014 - Cuozzo Orthodontics
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Piazza di Roma
- The Home Guide - Ron Youmans, Jr.
- The Home Guide - Joey D’s
Company Profile - glow
The Grove at Shrewsbury
567 Broad Street
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
Monday thru Friday, 10a.m. – 9p.m.
Saturday, 10a.m. – 6p.m.
Sunday, 11a.m. – 5p.m.
A women’s contemporary designer boutique, glow is located in The Grove at Shrewsbury. The boutique houses some of the most coveted clothing and shoe designers in the industry, such as 3.1 Phillip Lim, Rag & Bone, Alexander Wang, Ports 1961, Loeffler Randall, Camilla Skovgaard, plus over 20 other collections as well.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
Eastern Monmouth County certainly has its fair share of clothing boutiques. However, our focus and energy has always been inward as a means of solidifying our own reputation, following, and sustainability. This business model has been working for us from the beginning — our buying and designer scouting is done internally as is marketing, merchandising, and social media relations. Our 30 collections of clothing and shoes are exclusive to glow, locally, and this limited exposure has enabled us over the years to create our own niche in which our customers know that they are getting the most well-edited selection of merchandise and must-have items that designers are offering each season — in a relaxed, yet attentive shopping environment. Our customers are the most important component of what we do and seeing them feel and look fabulous in what they wear every day, as well as to their special events, is the reason we love doing what we do.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member that they should shop at your store?
Many of our customers have become our friends over the years as we see many of them weekly to outfit their wardrobes for everyday as well as any special parties and charity events that come up throughout the season. Many of our other customers travel from outside Monmouth County to visit us when they need that perfect dress and shoe for a special event. They have read or heard that we carry over 100 styles of occasion dresses each season. glow also specializes in one-on-one customer service, which gives the shopper a much more efficient shopping experience than being lost in a large department store and leaving unsuccessful.
Are there any new trends or things you would point to that our readers should know about your establishment?
This winter we are seeing a number of strong easy to wear looks dominating the collections. Bright blue and vivid red lead the palette. Knits are definitely the lead fabric. We have so many strong knits this season, especially sweater dresses. Our designers really created the most amazing knits we have seen in years, especially after last year’s blizzard driven winter, I think they realized how key great knits are for everyone. Our customers live in their knits all season, and this year we are excited to bring everyone the best and coziest knits that are out there. We have a large selection of chic scarves that we always recommend as a season essential: great as a gift or self purchase. Many of our must-have items are posted weekly on our style blog: www.shopglowonline.com/blog.
Powered by eDirectory™