- Around Town
- Operation Provide Comfort
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Robert E.Wold, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Dr. William Ziegler
- Ask The Expert: Asaad H. Samra, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Grand Glass Inc.
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond County Country Club
- The Guide 2014 - Vik's Fine Jewelry
- Day Tripper - Atlantic City
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Annex
- Day Tripper - Bushkill Falls
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Shrewsbury Motors, Inc.
- The Guide 2014 - Architects Studio Inc. Northeast
- Gift Guide - Carpet Yard
- Health Talk
- Health - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Health Talk - Ragui Sadek MD FACS
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- AMI…The Breast Imaging Specialists
- Health - Hospitals
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Romancing the Tudor - The Haverlins Brighten Tradition with a Personal Touch
- There's No Place Like Home
- Old World Charm: The Lowys
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - Monmouth St. Tile
- The Perfect Nest - LaCorte
- Kids On The Move: Alexander Wolkomir
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - DCH Kay Honda
- Our Pick - Tara Gostovich, DMD, PA
- Company Profile - SeaStreak LLC
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: C. Arthur Albrizio
- People On The Move - Ken Davis
- People On The Move: Bob Leibner
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Colts Neck Inn
- The Guide 2014 - Miles Ahead Sports
- The Guide 2014 - AnA Custom Closets
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Distinctive Pools
- The Home Guide - Brock Farms
- The Home Guide - JGS Insurance
Company Profile - glow
The Grove at Shrewsbury
567 Broad Street
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
Monday thru Friday, 10a.m. – 9p.m.
Saturday, 10a.m. – 6p.m.
Sunday, 11a.m. – 5p.m.
A women’s contemporary designer boutique, glow is located in The Grove at Shrewsbury. The boutique houses some of the most coveted clothing and shoe designers in the industry, such as 3.1 Phillip Lim, Rag & Bone, Alexander Wang, Ports 1961, Loeffler Randall, Camilla Skovgaard, plus over 20 other collections as well.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
Eastern Monmouth County certainly has its fair share of clothing boutiques. However, our focus and energy has always been inward as a means of solidifying our own reputation, following, and sustainability. This business model has been working for us from the beginning — our buying and designer scouting is done internally as is marketing, merchandising, and social media relations. Our 30 collections of clothing and shoes are exclusive to glow, locally, and this limited exposure has enabled us over the years to create our own niche in which our customers know that they are getting the most well-edited selection of merchandise and must-have items that designers are offering each season — in a relaxed, yet attentive shopping environment. Our customers are the most important component of what we do and seeing them feel and look fabulous in what they wear every day, as well as to their special events, is the reason we love doing what we do.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member that they should shop at your store?
Many of our customers have become our friends over the years as we see many of them weekly to outfit their wardrobes for everyday as well as any special parties and charity events that come up throughout the season. Many of our other customers travel from outside Monmouth County to visit us when they need that perfect dress and shoe for a special event. They have read or heard that we carry over 100 styles of occasion dresses each season. glow also specializes in one-on-one customer service, which gives the shopper a much more efficient shopping experience than being lost in a large department store and leaving unsuccessful.
Are there any new trends or things you would point to that our readers should know about your establishment?
This winter we are seeing a number of strong easy to wear looks dominating the collections. Bright blue and vivid red lead the palette. Knits are definitely the lead fabric. We have so many strong knits this season, especially sweater dresses. Our designers really created the most amazing knits we have seen in years, especially after last year’s blizzard driven winter, I think they realized how key great knits are for everyone. Our customers live in their knits all season, and this year we are excited to bring everyone the best and coziest knits that are out there. We have a large selection of chic scarves that we always recommend as a season essential: great as a gift or self purchase. Many of our must-have items are posted weekly on our style blog: www.shopglowonline.com/blog.
Powered by eDirectory™