- Around Town
- Twin Brook Golf Center
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- AMI Foundation Donates More Than 500 lbs. of Food from 6th Annual Food Drive
- Ask The Experts
- Cynthia Salter-Lewis, MD, ReNew Med-Spa and Cosmetic Laser Center
- Ask the Experts: Ross Marzarella
- AskThe Experts - Lawrence Durso
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Ember Fireplaces
- The Guide 2015 - Jeweled Studio
- The Guide 2015 - Town & Country Kitchen & Bath
- Cover Story
- Life's Canvas - Jay Alders
- Woman on a Mission, Senator Ellen Karcher: Wife, Mother and Senator of NJ
- Calling The Shots
- Day Tripper - Mountain Creek Resort
- Day Tripper - Staten Island Ferry Adventure
- Day Tripper - Peddlers Village
- Eat Beat - Antoinette Boulangerie
- Staten Island EatBeat - Mario’s Restaurant
- Dish - The Guide 2013
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - ACD Custom Granite
- Gift Guide - Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- Best Bet - Eurowax
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Iorio Plastic Surgery and CosMedical Center
- Health Talk - Michael Ginsberg
- Health Talk - Adnan F. Danish, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Elevate Yoga
- HWB 2014 - Frederick L. Sabido, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- HWB 2014 - CareOne
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Living in Colts Neck
- Muriel Rogers - Local Artist
- Montrose Schoolhouse
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Pick: Jaeger Lumber
- Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club - In A League of Their Own
- Bill Britton-Director of Golf Instruction
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Red Bank Radiology Mammography Center
- Our Pick - Shore Runner
- Health - NJ Shore Fit
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Charles Elder
- Kids On The Move - Ray Wang
- Kids On The Move: Sam Judkis
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation
- The Guide 2014 - Staten Island Mall
- The Guide 2014 - Architects Studio Inc. Northeast
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Ilkem Marble & Granite
- The Home Guide - Adjusters NJ
- The Home - Signature Kitchens of New York, Inc.
Company Profile - glow
The Grove at Shrewsbury
567 Broad Street
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
Monday thru Friday, 10a.m. – 9p.m.
Saturday, 10a.m. – 6p.m.
Sunday, 11a.m. – 5p.m.
A women’s contemporary designer boutique, glow is located in The Grove at Shrewsbury. The boutique houses some of the most coveted clothing and shoe designers in the industry, such as 3.1 Phillip Lim, Rag & Bone, Alexander Wang, Ports 1961, Loeffler Randall, Camilla Skovgaard, plus over 20 other collections as well.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
Eastern Monmouth County certainly has its fair share of clothing boutiques. However, our focus and energy has always been inward as a means of solidifying our own reputation, following, and sustainability. This business model has been working for us from the beginning — our buying and designer scouting is done internally as is marketing, merchandising, and social media relations. Our 30 collections of clothing and shoes are exclusive to glow, locally, and this limited exposure has enabled us over the years to create our own niche in which our customers know that they are getting the most well-edited selection of merchandise and must-have items that designers are offering each season — in a relaxed, yet attentive shopping environment. Our customers are the most important component of what we do and seeing them feel and look fabulous in what they wear every day, as well as to their special events, is the reason we love doing what we do.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member that they should shop at your store?
Many of our customers have become our friends over the years as we see many of them weekly to outfit their wardrobes for everyday as well as any special parties and charity events that come up throughout the season. Many of our other customers travel from outside Monmouth County to visit us when they need that perfect dress and shoe for a special event. They have read or heard that we carry over 100 styles of occasion dresses each season. glow also specializes in one-on-one customer service, which gives the shopper a much more efficient shopping experience than being lost in a large department store and leaving unsuccessful.
Are there any new trends or things you would point to that our readers should know about your establishment?
This winter we are seeing a number of strong easy to wear looks dominating the collections. Bright blue and vivid red lead the palette. Knits are definitely the lead fabric. We have so many strong knits this season, especially sweater dresses. Our designers really created the most amazing knits we have seen in years, especially after last year’s blizzard driven winter, I think they realized how key great knits are for everyone. Our customers live in their knits all season, and this year we are excited to bring everyone the best and coziest knits that are out there. We have a large selection of chic scarves that we always recommend as a season essential: great as a gift or self purchase. Many of our must-have items are posted weekly on our style blog: www.shopglowonline.com/blog.
Powered by eDirectory™