- Around Town
- Staten Island Fun Facts
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Dr. Manolis G. Manolakakis
- Ask The Expert - Carolyn Welsh
- Ask The Expert - Alexandra Freer
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Green Life Designs
- The Guide 2015 - Manfredi Auto Group
- The Guide 2015 - European Wax Center
- Cover Story
- John Green - ABC News Award-Winning Producer
- Stay Tooned - Keep an eye on Long Branch’s Michael Attardi – Animation’s New Maestro
- Bob Kaldor: More than Surviving
- Day Tripper - Overnight Adventures
- Daytripper: Franklin Institute
- Day Tripper - Koziar’s Christmas Village
- Etc - Aspirin...please.
- Etc - The Facebook Situation
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Museums
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Miles Ahead Sports
- The Guide 2015 - Everafter Furniture
- The Guide 2014 - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Caring for our Seniors
- Health 2014 - Your Smile Sends A Message
- Health - Glenn Kolansky, M.D.
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- A Combination of Relaxed Elegance
- New Kids In Town - The Daszkowskis
- By the Bright Sea The Sanzens
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home: Pride Home Improvements
- Our Pick - Red Bank Radiologists
- The Home - JFS Interiors
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - The Center for Advanced Oral & Facial Surgery
- Our Pick - Decorating By Moira
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Taralynn Vecchio
- People On The Move - Anjelica Chickara
- People On The Move - Kaleigh Brendle
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- Company Profile - JGS Insurance
- The Guide 2015 - Lotus Health And Wellness Spa
- The Guide 2015 - Page Plaza Diner
- The Home Guide
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home Guide - Ace Aluminum
- The Home Guide - Oasis Backyard Farms
Company Profile - glow
The Grove at Shrewsbury
567 Broad Street
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
Monday thru Friday, 10a.m. – 9p.m.
Saturday, 10a.m. – 6p.m.
Sunday, 11a.m. – 5p.m.
A women’s contemporary designer boutique, glow is located in The Grove at Shrewsbury. The boutique houses some of the most coveted clothing and shoe designers in the industry, such as 3.1 Phillip Lim, Rag & Bone, Alexander Wang, Ports 1961, Loeffler Randall, Camilla Skovgaard, plus over 20 other collections as well.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
Eastern Monmouth County certainly has its fair share of clothing boutiques. However, our focus and energy has always been inward as a means of solidifying our own reputation, following, and sustainability. This business model has been working for us from the beginning — our buying and designer scouting is done internally as is marketing, merchandising, and social media relations. Our 30 collections of clothing and shoes are exclusive to glow, locally, and this limited exposure has enabled us over the years to create our own niche in which our customers know that they are getting the most well-edited selection of merchandise and must-have items that designers are offering each season — in a relaxed, yet attentive shopping environment. Our customers are the most important component of what we do and seeing them feel and look fabulous in what they wear every day, as well as to their special events, is the reason we love doing what we do.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member that they should shop at your store?
Many of our customers have become our friends over the years as we see many of them weekly to outfit their wardrobes for everyday as well as any special parties and charity events that come up throughout the season. Many of our other customers travel from outside Monmouth County to visit us when they need that perfect dress and shoe for a special event. They have read or heard that we carry over 100 styles of occasion dresses each season. glow also specializes in one-on-one customer service, which gives the shopper a much more efficient shopping experience than being lost in a large department store and leaving unsuccessful.
Are there any new trends or things you would point to that our readers should know about your establishment?
This winter we are seeing a number of strong easy to wear looks dominating the collections. Bright blue and vivid red lead the palette. Knits are definitely the lead fabric. We have so many strong knits this season, especially sweater dresses. Our designers really created the most amazing knits we have seen in years, especially after last year’s blizzard driven winter, I think they realized how key great knits are for everyone. Our customers live in their knits all season, and this year we are excited to bring everyone the best and coziest knits that are out there. We have a large selection of chic scarves that we always recommend as a season essential: great as a gift or self purchase. Many of our must-have items are posted weekly on our style blog: www.shopglowonline.com/blog.
Powered by eDirectory™