- Around Town
- 12th Annual AMI Foundation Golf Classic
- CPC BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE GRAND OPENING
- Fall Guide 2015 - Gravity Vault
- Ask The Experts
- Cynthia Salter-Lewis, MD, ReNew Med-Spa and Cosmetic Laser Center
- Ask The Expert - Joe Adelfio of Closettec NJ
- Ask The Expert - David Finkel
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Artistic Tile
- The Guide 2015 - EXIT Realty East Coast Doreen DeMarco
- The Guide 2015 - LaRocca Hornik Rosen Greenberg
- Cover Story
- Pro Wrestler Robbie E.
- Captain David Harrison - Defending From The Jersey Shore
- Dana Canedy - A Gift For Jordan
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Fall Guide - Museums
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Richmond University Medical Center
- Gift Guide - REHABILITY Pain and Injury Center
- Gift Guide - AW Eurostile
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Kristin Belen, M.D.
- Health Talk - Allen Morgan Fertility and Reproductive Medicine
- Health Talk - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2015 - Orthopedics
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Mediterranean Splendor with International Flair
- Inspired by the Arts
- Shabby Chic & Chandeliers - The Brillers
- Living in Colts Neck
- Muriel Rogers - Local Artist
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- It's All in the Details
- Newsletter Articles
- Letting In The Light
- Our Pick - Baymar Farms
- Bill Britton-Director of Golf Instruction
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - The Atlantic Fencing Academy
- Our Pick - Ideal Tile of Ocean
- Company Profile - Rehability, LLC
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Eesha Ramanujam
- People On The Move - Cecil Lear
- People On The Move: Lin Fong-O'Neill
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Athena Learning Center
- The Guide 2015 - Ink Couture NYC
- Our Pick - CareOne
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings of Greater NJ
- The Home Guide - triSpace interiors
- The Home - JGS Insurance
Company Profile - glow
The Grove at Shrewsbury
567 Broad Street
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
Monday thru Friday, 10a.m. – 9p.m.
Saturday, 10a.m. – 6p.m.
Sunday, 11a.m. – 5p.m.
A women’s contemporary designer boutique, glow is located in The Grove at Shrewsbury. The boutique houses some of the most coveted clothing and shoe designers in the industry, such as 3.1 Phillip Lim, Rag & Bone, Alexander Wang, Ports 1961, Loeffler Randall, Camilla Skovgaard, plus over 20 other collections as well.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
Eastern Monmouth County certainly has its fair share of clothing boutiques. However, our focus and energy has always been inward as a means of solidifying our own reputation, following, and sustainability. This business model has been working for us from the beginning — our buying and designer scouting is done internally as is marketing, merchandising, and social media relations. Our 30 collections of clothing and shoes are exclusive to glow, locally, and this limited exposure has enabled us over the years to create our own niche in which our customers know that they are getting the most well-edited selection of merchandise and must-have items that designers are offering each season — in a relaxed, yet attentive shopping environment. Our customers are the most important component of what we do and seeing them feel and look fabulous in what they wear every day, as well as to their special events, is the reason we love doing what we do.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member that they should shop at your store?
Many of our customers have become our friends over the years as we see many of them weekly to outfit their wardrobes for everyday as well as any special parties and charity events that come up throughout the season. Many of our other customers travel from outside Monmouth County to visit us when they need that perfect dress and shoe for a special event. They have read or heard that we carry over 100 styles of occasion dresses each season. glow also specializes in one-on-one customer service, which gives the shopper a much more efficient shopping experience than being lost in a large department store and leaving unsuccessful.
Are there any new trends or things you would point to that our readers should know about your establishment?
This winter we are seeing a number of strong easy to wear looks dominating the collections. Bright blue and vivid red lead the palette. Knits are definitely the lead fabric. We have so many strong knits this season, especially sweater dresses. Our designers really created the most amazing knits we have seen in years, especially after last year’s blizzard driven winter, I think they realized how key great knits are for everyone. Our customers live in their knits all season, and this year we are excited to bring everyone the best and coziest knits that are out there. We have a large selection of chic scarves that we always recommend as a season essential: great as a gift or self purchase. Many of our must-have items are posted weekly on our style blog: www.shopglowonline.com/blog.
Powered by eDirectory™