- Around Town
- Oceanfront Restaurants New Wine Program Creates Big Waves in Jersey Shore Wine Scene
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Team Life Celebrates 20 Years
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market
- Ask the Experts: Giulio Caruso, DC Total Care Chiropractic and Rehab, P.C.
- AskThe Expert - Stacy Lynn Costa MA, Ed.S.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Tab Ramos Sports Center
- The Guide 2015 - iPlay America
- Best Bet - Decorating By Moira, LLC
- Popular Daily Specials Return to AMA Ristorante
- Eats: The Colts Neck Inn
- Chef Spotlight - Chef Steven Botta
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Fall Guide 2014 - Museums
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Northshore Menswear
- Gift Guide - George Wall Ford
- Best Bet - George Wall Ford Lincoln
- Health Talk
- Health Blog - Vito Mazza Salon & Spa
- Company Profile - New Relfections Plastic Surgery
- Health Talk - Ragui Sadek MD FACS
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2015 - Fitness & Exercise
- HWB 2014 - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- Health - Maximum Performance Fitness
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Eat Beat - Holiday Buzz: Dining Out for the Holidays
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Holiday Buzz: Holiday Desserts
- Living in Colts Neck
- Feels Like Home
- Montrose Schoolhouse
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Marshall P. Allegra, MD
- Our Pick - Ken Licata and Trisha Licata
- Company Profile - Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery
- People On The Move
- Alex Gilvarry - Award-Winning Novelist
- People on the Move: Bernadette Rogoff
- People On The Move - Kevin LeMastra
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Joey Ds
- The Home Guide - Ron Youmans, Jr.
- The Home Guide - Ace Aluminum
Company Profile - glow
The Grove at Shrewsbury
567 Broad Street
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
Monday thru Friday, 10a.m. 9p.m.
Saturday, 10a.m. 6p.m.
Sunday, 11a.m. 5p.m.
A womens contemporary designer boutique, glow is located in The Grove at Shrewsbury. The boutique houses some of the most coveted clothing and shoe designers in the industry, such as 3.1 Phillip Lim, Rag & Bone, Alexander Wang, Ports 1961, Loeffler Randall, Camilla Skovgaard, plus over 20 other collections as well.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
Eastern Monmouth County certainly has its fair share of clothing boutiques. However, our focus and energy has always been inward as a means of solidifying our own reputation, following, and sustainability. This business model has been working for us from the beginning our buying and designer scouting is done internally as is marketing, merchandising, and social media relations. Our 30 collections of clothing and shoes are exclusive to glow, locally, and this limited exposure has enabled us over the years to create our own niche in which our customers know that they are getting the most well-edited selection of merchandise and must-have items that designers are offering each season in a relaxed, yet attentive shopping environment. Our customers are the most important component of what we do and seeing them feel and look fabulous in what they wear every day, as well as to their special events, is the reason we love doing what we do.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member that they should shop at your store?
Many of our customers have become our friends over the years as we see many of them weekly to outfit their wardrobes for everyday as well as any special parties and charity events that come up throughout the season. Many of our other customers travel from outside Monmouth County to visit us when they need that perfect dress and shoe for a special event. They have read or heard that we carry over 100 styles of occasion dresses each season. glow also specializes in one-on-one customer service, which gives the shopper a much more efficient shopping experience than being lost in a large department store and leaving unsuccessful.
Are there any new trends or things you would point to that our readers should know about your establishment?
This winter we are seeing a number of strong easy to wear looks dominating the collections. Bright blue and vivid red lead the palette. Knits are definitely the lead fabric. We have so many strong knits this season, especially sweater dresses. Our designers really created the most amazing knits we have seen in years, especially after last years blizzard driven winter, I think they realized how key great knits are for everyone. Our customers live in their knits all season, and this year we are excited to bring everyone the best and coziest knits that are out there. We have a large selection of chic scarves that we always recommend as a season essential: great as a gift or self purchase. Many of our must-have items are posted weekly on our style blog: www.shopglowonline.com/blog.
Powered by eDirectory™