- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- QuickChek Opens Newest Store In Morganville
- Rumson Country Day School Celebrates the Class of 2012
- Ask The Experts
- Ask the Expert - Richard W. Clift
- Ask The Expert: John Beurskens
- Ask The Expert - Joseph Abbate of Richmond Appliance
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Troost Brothers, Inc
- The Guide 2015 - Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Best Bet - Red Bank Radiologists
- Day Tripper - Yogi Berra Museum & Learning Center
- Day Tripper - Peddlers Village
- Daytripper: The Lakewood BlueClaws: Exciting Minor League Baseball at the Jersey Shore
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Jos Serrano
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - SI Cruise Club & My Going Places Travel
- Best Bet - Eastpointe Health & Fitness
- Best Bet - Home Theatre Connection
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- Company Profile - fostermd
- Health Talk - Allen Morgan Fertility and Reproductive Medicine
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- AMI Womens Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Health - Back 2 Health Family Wellness Center
- Health - Arch Brow
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Eat Beat - Holiday Buzz: Dining Out for the Holidays
- A Hanukkah Story
- Newsletter Articles
- A Country Estate: The Mullaneys'
- A Hidden Beauty - The Greenbergs
- Our Pick - Jeunesse Medical Spa
- Our Picks
- Our Pick: Golf Greens Fore U
- HWB 2015 - Advanced Surgical Healthcare Associates
- Our Pick - triSpace Interiors
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Eesha Ramanujam
- People On The Move - Karen Medlin
- People On The Move - Gokul Makunda
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- Best Bet - Audi Eatontown
- Gateway National Park at Sandy Hook
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Colts Neck Center for Orthodontics & Invisalign
- 2016 Guide - Island Auto Group
- The Guide 2015 - Two River Theater Company
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Ron Youmans, Jr.
- The Home - Signature Kitchens of New York, Inc.
- The Home Guide - EncoreGarage of New Jersey
Company Profile - SeaStreak LLC
2 First Avenue
Atlantic Highlands, NJ 07716
Call or check website for schedule
SeaStreak LLC is a leader in revitalizing fast passenger ferry services in the New York metropolitan area, with the largest, most modern fleet of vessels. The company offers high-speed catamaran services to points in Manhattan from Central New Jersey, with a fleet of four vessels that can accommodate up to 400 passengers: SeaStreak New York, SeaStreak New Jersey, SeaStreakWall Street, and SeaStreak Highlands. In addition to commuter service, SeaStreak offers an array of special events and sightseeing cruises year-round. With the holidays coming, our mid-day departures are very popular for traveling into Manhattan to see the famous Rockettes, the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree, ice skating, and to do some holiday shopping. OnMarch 31, 2008 SeaStreak and its four 400-passenger high-speed ferries were acquired by New England Fast Ferry, a sister company of Moran Towing Co., the Interlake Steamship Company, and Mormac Marine Group, Inc. Combined, we are the largest Marine company on the East Coast. *In October of 2008 the Ocean State became part of the SeaStreak fleet. This vessel will offer the opportunity to travel to Yankee Stadium in 2009, and to explore additional special event avenues.
What was the motivating factor for the launch of your company?
There is a high demand in the Bayshore region of Monmouth County for a fast, convenient means of getting to Manhattan for commuting and leisure travel. What better way is there than to travel by ferry! We are here to continue providing that service to the person who travels to work or to New York City for a day of sightseeing, shopping, and dining!
What sets your company apart from your competitors?
SeaStreaks fast passenger catamarans provide the quickest and most civilized way to travel into New York City. SeaStreak provides service year-round, 7 days a week, from two locations in Monmouth County Highlands, and Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey to and from two locations in Manhattan downtown at Pier 11 and Midtown at East 35th Street. Complimentary parking is available at both New Jersey locations. As well as commuter services, SeaStreak offers special-event cruises from Monmouth County, such as trips to see the New York Mets, the Macys 4th of July fireworks cruises, Fall foliage tours up the Hudson River, Wednesday matinee packages, West Point football games, and a cruise to the Macys Thanksgiving Day Parade. Private charters are also available for parties or corporate meetings.
What would a referral say about your company?
We have heard our customers say that SeaStreak is the best way to travel to Manhattan, and that they can't imagine traveling there any other way. What an experience taking the kids into the city by ferry boat, and seeing all the sights as you arrive in Manhattan!
Powered by eDirectory™