- Around Town
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: William Kilbride, Owner Critelli & Kilbride Realtors
- Ask The Expert: Asaad H. Samra, M.D.
- Cynthia Salter-Lewis, MD, ReNew Med-Spa and Cosmetic Laser Center
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- The Guide 2014 - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- Best Bet - Merry Mutts
- DayTripper: NJ Vietnam Veteran's Memorial
- Day Tripper - Snug Harbor
- Day Tripper - Cowtown Rodeo
- Eat Beat - Holiday Buzz: Who's Serving?
- Eats: Delfini Italian Gourmet
- Eats: Rosalia Italian Marketplace
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Tom Rostron Co. Inc.
- The Guide 2014 - Cortez Cigars
- Gift Guide - Nevada Exchange Trading Post Outlet
- Health Talk
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Health Talk - Dr. Clifford M. Sales
- Health Talk - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Skyn
- HWB 2014 - Retina Consultants
- HWB 2014 - Victory Medical Associates
- Newsletter Articles
- Atlantic Medical Imaging - Musculoskeletal Imaging
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Rigoletto Trattoria
- Our Pick - Monmouth Dental Group
- Company Profile - Mathnasium
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Gayle Eggan Aanensen
- People On The Move: Joe Hsia
- Kids On The Move - Josh Gilstein
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Rockwell Dentistry
- The Guide 2014 - Craft Master Builders Corp
- Our Pick - Craft Master Builders Corporation
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Dulce Feito-Daly, LLC
- The Home Guide - Rodman’s Building Inc.
- The Home - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
Company Profile - SeaStreak LLC
2 First Avenue
Atlantic Highlands, NJ 07716
Call or check website for schedule
SeaStreak LLC is a leader in revitalizing fast passenger ferry services in the New York metropolitan area, with the largest, most modern fleet of vessels. The company offers high-speed catamaran services to points in Manhattan from Central New Jersey, with a fleet of four vessels that can accommodate up to 400 passengers: SeaStreak New York, SeaStreak New Jersey, SeaStreakWall Street, and SeaStreak Highlands. In addition to commuter service, SeaStreak offers an array of special events and sightseeing cruises year-round. With the holidays coming, our mid-day departures are very popular for traveling into Manhattan to see the famous Rockettes, the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree, ice skating, and to do some holiday shopping. OnMarch 31, 2008 SeaStreak and its four 400-passenger high-speed ferries were acquired by New England Fast Ferry, a sister company of Moran Towing Co., the Interlake Steamship Company, and Mormac Marine Group, Inc. Combined, we are the largest Marine company on the East Coast. *In October of 2008 the Ocean State became part of the SeaStreak fleet. This vessel will offer the opportunity to travel to Yankee Stadium in 2009, and to explore additional special event avenues.
What was the motivating factor for the launch of your company?
There is a high demand in the Bayshore region of Monmouth County for a fast, convenient means of getting to Manhattan for commuting and leisure travel. What better way is there than to travel by ferry! We are here to continue providing that service to the person who travels to work or to New York City for a day of sightseeing, shopping, and dining!
What sets your company apart from your competitors?
SeaStreak’s fast passenger catamarans provide the quickest and most civilized way to travel into New York City. SeaStreak provides service year-round, 7 days a week, from two locations in Monmouth County – Highlands, and Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey – to and from two locations in Manhattan – downtown at Pier 11 and Midtown at East 35th Street. Complimentary parking is available at both New Jersey locations. As well as commuter services, SeaStreak offers special-event cruises from Monmouth County, such as trips to see the New York Mets, the Macy’s 4th of July fireworks cruises, Fall foliage tours up the Hudson River, Wednesday matinee packages, West Point football games, and a cruise to the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. Private charters are also available for parties or corporate meetings.
What would a referral say about your company?
We have heard our customers say that SeaStreak is the best way to travel to Manhattan, and that they can't imagine traveling there any other way. What an experience taking the kids into the city by ferry boat, and seeing all the sights as you arrive in Manhattan!
Powered by eDirectory™