- Around Town
- CPC BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE GRAND OPENING
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- Ask The Expert - Cabitron Kitchen and Bath, LLC.
- AskThe Expert - Frank LaRocca
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Merry Mutts
- The Guide 2014 - Connie Profaci Realty
- The Guide 2014 - Bentley Edison
- Cover Story
- Staten Island Borough President James S. Oddo
- In Good Company - Walt Hameline
- Captain David Harrison - Defending From The Jersey Shore
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Museums
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Undici
- Best Bet - NY Chiropractic & Physical Therapy
- Gift Guide - Contemporary Motor Cars
- Health Talk
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Health Talk - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Dr. Peggy Avagliano Honored
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Our Pick - Red Bank Radiologists
- Health 2014 - Creating Beauty
- Health - Maximum Performance Fitness
- Living in Colts Neck
- All The Pretty Horses
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- The Triple Crown
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - Colts Neck Manor House
- The Home Gallery - Richmond Tile
- Judy Serhus - NJAR Circle of Excellence Gold Award Winner
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Charles Elder
- People On The Move - Michael Patrick
- People On The Move: Stephen Weston
- Summer Guide
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- The Guide 2014 - Ray Catena Motor Cars
- The Guide 2013 - Michael Duru Clothiers
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Kitchen & Bath Station
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings
- The Home Guide - Showerman of NJ, Inc.
Company Profile - SeaStreak LLC
2 First Avenue
Atlantic Highlands, NJ 07716
Call or check website for schedule
SeaStreak LLC is a leader in revitalizing fast passenger ferry services in the New York metropolitan area, with the largest, most modern fleet of vessels. The company offers high-speed catamaran services to points in Manhattan from Central New Jersey, with a fleet of four vessels that can accommodate up to 400 passengers: SeaStreak New York, SeaStreak New Jersey, SeaStreakWall Street, and SeaStreak Highlands. In addition to commuter service, SeaStreak offers an array of special events and sightseeing cruises year-round. With the holidays coming, our mid-day departures are very popular for traveling into Manhattan to see the famous Rockettes, the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree, ice skating, and to do some holiday shopping. OnMarch 31, 2008 SeaStreak and its four 400-passenger high-speed ferries were acquired by New England Fast Ferry, a sister company of Moran Towing Co., the Interlake Steamship Company, and Mormac Marine Group, Inc. Combined, we are the largest Marine company on the East Coast. *In October of 2008 the Ocean State became part of the SeaStreak fleet. This vessel will offer the opportunity to travel to Yankee Stadium in 2009, and to explore additional special event avenues.
What was the motivating factor for the launch of your company?
There is a high demand in the Bayshore region of Monmouth County for a fast, convenient means of getting to Manhattan for commuting and leisure travel. What better way is there than to travel by ferry! We are here to continue providing that service to the person who travels to work or to New York City for a day of sightseeing, shopping, and dining!
What sets your company apart from your competitors?
SeaStreak’s fast passenger catamarans provide the quickest and most civilized way to travel into New York City. SeaStreak provides service year-round, 7 days a week, from two locations in Monmouth County – Highlands, and Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey – to and from two locations in Manhattan – downtown at Pier 11 and Midtown at East 35th Street. Complimentary parking is available at both New Jersey locations. As well as commuter services, SeaStreak offers special-event cruises from Monmouth County, such as trips to see the New York Mets, the Macy’s 4th of July fireworks cruises, Fall foliage tours up the Hudson River, Wednesday matinee packages, West Point football games, and a cruise to the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. Private charters are also available for parties or corporate meetings.
What would a referral say about your company?
We have heard our customers say that SeaStreak is the best way to travel to Manhattan, and that they can't imagine traveling there any other way. What an experience taking the kids into the city by ferry boat, and seeing all the sights as you arrive in Manhattan!
Powered by eDirectory™