- Around Town
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Experts - Dance Attitudes
- AskThe Expert - Jack Giglio
- Ask The Expert - Michael R. D’Agnes
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - A.F. Bennett Salon and Wellness Spa
- Best Bet - Decorating By Moira, LLC
- Best Bet - DSM Enterprises Inc.
- Cover Story
- Dr. Yvonne Thornton
- Lights, Camera...Cooper!
- Dylan Bryan – Playing the Best Hand in the World
- Daytripper: Hunter Mountain
- Daytripper: Liberty Science Center
- Day Tripper - Lakota Wolf Preserve
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Paramount Oral Surgery
- The Guide 2014 - Holmdel Orthodontics
- The Guide 2014 - Moonlight Complements
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Health Talk - The Compounding Facility
- Health Talk - Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2014 - Your Smile Sends A Message
- Health - Back 2 Health Family Wellness Center
- HWB 2014 - Victory Medical Associates
- Elegant and Inviting, The Bellomos Home Offers Warmth to Friends and Family
- Contemporary Style - Living Outside The Box
- The Meeting Place - The Del Dottos
- Newsletter Articles
- Wine Academy Superstores - Muscadet
- Dr. Peter Staats - Physician of the Year
- The Home - Distinctive Custom Masonry Contractors
- Our Picks
- Our Pick: Monmouth Beach Plantation Shutters
- Company Profile - Tee Time Golf
- Our Pick: DCH Freehold Nissan
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Chris Dell
- People On The Move: Liz Leonardis
- People On The Move: Stephen Weston
- Summer Guide
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Bentley Edison
- The Guide 2014 - EXIT Realty East Coast
- The Guide 2013 - Michael Duru Clothiers
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Home Living Furniture
- The Home Guide - Kitchen & Bath Station
- The Home Guide - Total Sound Entertainment
Company Profile - SeaStreak LLC
2 First Avenue
Atlantic Highlands, NJ 07716
Call or check website for schedule
SeaStreak LLC is a leader in revitalizing fast passenger ferry services in the New York metropolitan area, with the largest, most modern fleet of vessels. The company offers high-speed catamaran services to points in Manhattan from Central New Jersey, with a fleet of four vessels that can accommodate up to 400 passengers: SeaStreak New York, SeaStreak New Jersey, SeaStreakWall Street, and SeaStreak Highlands. In addition to commuter service, SeaStreak offers an array of special events and sightseeing cruises year-round. With the holidays coming, our mid-day departures are very popular for traveling into Manhattan to see the famous Rockettes, the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree, ice skating, and to do some holiday shopping. OnMarch 31, 2008 SeaStreak and its four 400-passenger high-speed ferries were acquired by New England Fast Ferry, a sister company of Moran Towing Co., the Interlake Steamship Company, and Mormac Marine Group, Inc. Combined, we are the largest Marine company on the East Coast. *In October of 2008 the Ocean State became part of the SeaStreak fleet. This vessel will offer the opportunity to travel to Yankee Stadium in 2009, and to explore additional special event avenues.
What was the motivating factor for the launch of your company?
There is a high demand in the Bayshore region of Monmouth County for a fast, convenient means of getting to Manhattan for commuting and leisure travel. What better way is there than to travel by ferry! We are here to continue providing that service to the person who travels to work or to New York City for a day of sightseeing, shopping, and dining!
What sets your company apart from your competitors?
SeaStreak’s fast passenger catamarans provide the quickest and most civilized way to travel into New York City. SeaStreak provides service year-round, 7 days a week, from two locations in Monmouth County – Highlands, and Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey – to and from two locations in Manhattan – downtown at Pier 11 and Midtown at East 35th Street. Complimentary parking is available at both New Jersey locations. As well as commuter services, SeaStreak offers special-event cruises from Monmouth County, such as trips to see the New York Mets, the Macy’s 4th of July fireworks cruises, Fall foliage tours up the Hudson River, Wednesday matinee packages, West Point football games, and a cruise to the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. Private charters are also available for parties or corporate meetings.
What would a referral say about your company?
We have heard our customers say that SeaStreak is the best way to travel to Manhattan, and that they can't imagine traveling there any other way. What an experience taking the kids into the city by ferry boat, and seeing all the sights as you arrive in Manhattan!
Powered by eDirectory™