- Around Town
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- AMI Foundation Donates More Than 500 lbs. of Food from 6th Annual Food Drive
- The Cardiovascular Care Group Announces New “JUST WALK™” Program
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Carolyn Welsh
- Ask The Expert: Asaad H. Samra, M.D.
- AskThe Experts - Frank D'Aponte
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Tab Ramos Sports Center
- Best Bet - Medimorphosis Physician Assisted Weight Loss
- The Guide 2014 - Maserati of Central New Jersey
- Daytripper: Popcorn Park Zoo
- Day Tripper - Momouth Park
- DayTripper: NJ Vietnam Veteran's Memorial
- Fall Guide
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Odyssey Land Design
- The Guide 2015 - Rockwell Dentistry
- The Guide 2015 - Jeweled Studio
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Patrick Cuozzo
- Health Talk - Dr. John Young
- Health Talk - Carol Ash, DO
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2014 - Relief Source, LLC
- Bayshore Community Health Services
- Health - Body N Balance Massage Therapy
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Newsletter Articles
- VNA Health Group Holiday Dinner Dance
- Eats: Mumford's Culinary Center
- Q&A: Town & Country Kitchen and Bath
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Monmouth Dental Group
- Our Pick - Artistic Tile
- Our Pick - The Center for Aesthetic Medicine
- People On The Move
- James Mullevey Principal With Principles
- People on the Move: Karen Nealis
- People On The Move - Elizabeth Shea Arthur
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - ACD Custom Granite
- The Guide 2014 - Robert Defalco Realty
- The Guide 2015 - Prime Surgicare
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Top Line Appliance Center
- The Home Guide - Showerman of NJ, Inc.
- The Home - Oasis Backyard Farms
Company Profile - SeaStreak LLC
2 First Avenue
Atlantic Highlands, NJ 07716
Call or check website for schedule
SeaStreak LLC is a leader in revitalizing fast passenger ferry services in the New York metropolitan area, with the largest, most modern fleet of vessels. The company offers high-speed catamaran services to points in Manhattan from Central New Jersey, with a fleet of four vessels that can accommodate up to 400 passengers: SeaStreak New York, SeaStreak New Jersey, SeaStreakWall Street, and SeaStreak Highlands. In addition to commuter service, SeaStreak offers an array of special events and sightseeing cruises year-round. With the holidays coming, our mid-day departures are very popular for traveling into Manhattan to see the famous Rockettes, the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree, ice skating, and to do some holiday shopping. OnMarch 31, 2008 SeaStreak and its four 400-passenger high-speed ferries were acquired by New England Fast Ferry, a sister company of Moran Towing Co., the Interlake Steamship Company, and Mormac Marine Group, Inc. Combined, we are the largest Marine company on the East Coast. *In October of 2008 the Ocean State became part of the SeaStreak fleet. This vessel will offer the opportunity to travel to Yankee Stadium in 2009, and to explore additional special event avenues.
What was the motivating factor for the launch of your company?
There is a high demand in the Bayshore region of Monmouth County for a fast, convenient means of getting to Manhattan for commuting and leisure travel. What better way is there than to travel by ferry! We are here to continue providing that service to the person who travels to work or to New York City for a day of sightseeing, shopping, and dining!
What sets your company apart from your competitors?
SeaStreak’s fast passenger catamarans provide the quickest and most civilized way to travel into New York City. SeaStreak provides service year-round, 7 days a week, from two locations in Monmouth County – Highlands, and Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey – to and from two locations in Manhattan – downtown at Pier 11 and Midtown at East 35th Street. Complimentary parking is available at both New Jersey locations. As well as commuter services, SeaStreak offers special-event cruises from Monmouth County, such as trips to see the New York Mets, the Macy’s 4th of July fireworks cruises, Fall foliage tours up the Hudson River, Wednesday matinee packages, West Point football games, and a cruise to the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. Private charters are also available for parties or corporate meetings.
What would a referral say about your company?
We have heard our customers say that SeaStreak is the best way to travel to Manhattan, and that they can't imagine traveling there any other way. What an experience taking the kids into the city by ferry boat, and seeing all the sights as you arrive in Manhattan!
Powered by eDirectory™