- Around Town
- Team Life Celebrates 20 Years
- Voyagers’ Community School Welcomes Dr. Nel Noddings
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Tina and Gabriel Simon BallRoom etc. Dance Studio
- Ask The Expert: Iris Lurie
- AskThe Expert - Jack Giglio
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Victory Medical
- Best Bet - Casale Jewelers
- The Guide 2014 - Fashion Classes of NJ
- DayTripper: New Hope, Pennsylvania
- Day Tripper - Momouth Park
- Day Tripper - New York City for the Holidays
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Trek Bicycle Store of Middletown
- The Guide 2014 - Vino Divino School of Wine
- The Guide 2015 - Contemporary Motor Cars
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health Talk - Michael R. D’Agnes, FACHE
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Advanced Vascular Solutions
- Health - Ani Orthopaedic Group
- HWB 2014 - Victory Medical Associates
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Elegant and Inviting, The Bellomos Home Offers Warmth to Friends and Family
- Adler: Elegant Transformation
- A Regal Invitation - Gracie
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home: Town & Country Gallery
- The View: The Bereznyaks
- The Home Guide - Oasis Backyard Farms
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Remedi Spa
- Company Profile - LearningRx
- Company Profile - Cuozzo Orthodontic Specialists
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Chris Wood
- People On The Move - Kari Mentonis
- People On The Move - Jenn Lukowiak
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Pelican Shops
- The Guide 2014 - Male Ego Barber Spa
- Company Profile - The Hart Investment Group of Wells Fargo Advisors
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Oasis Backyard Farms
- Our Pick - Hubbard Park Real Estate
- The Home Guide - Energy Aide
Company Profile - SeaStreak LLC
2 First Avenue
Atlantic Highlands, NJ 07716
Call or check website for schedule
SeaStreak LLC is a leader in revitalizing fast passenger ferry services in the New York metropolitan area, with the largest, most modern fleet of vessels. The company offers high-speed catamaran services to points in Manhattan from Central New Jersey, with a fleet of four vessels that can accommodate up to 400 passengers: SeaStreak New York, SeaStreak New Jersey, SeaStreakWall Street, and SeaStreak Highlands. In addition to commuter service, SeaStreak offers an array of special events and sightseeing cruises year-round. With the holidays coming, our mid-day departures are very popular for traveling into Manhattan to see the famous Rockettes, the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree, ice skating, and to do some holiday shopping. OnMarch 31, 2008 SeaStreak and its four 400-passenger high-speed ferries were acquired by New England Fast Ferry, a sister company of Moran Towing Co., the Interlake Steamship Company, and Mormac Marine Group, Inc. Combined, we are the largest Marine company on the East Coast. *In October of 2008 the Ocean State became part of the SeaStreak fleet. This vessel will offer the opportunity to travel to Yankee Stadium in 2009, and to explore additional special event avenues.
What was the motivating factor for the launch of your company?
There is a high demand in the Bayshore region of Monmouth County for a fast, convenient means of getting to Manhattan for commuting and leisure travel. What better way is there than to travel by ferry! We are here to continue providing that service to the person who travels to work or to New York City for a day of sightseeing, shopping, and dining!
What sets your company apart from your competitors?
SeaStreak’s fast passenger catamarans provide the quickest and most civilized way to travel into New York City. SeaStreak provides service year-round, 7 days a week, from two locations in Monmouth County – Highlands, and Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey – to and from two locations in Manhattan – downtown at Pier 11 and Midtown at East 35th Street. Complimentary parking is available at both New Jersey locations. As well as commuter services, SeaStreak offers special-event cruises from Monmouth County, such as trips to see the New York Mets, the Macy’s 4th of July fireworks cruises, Fall foliage tours up the Hudson River, Wednesday matinee packages, West Point football games, and a cruise to the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. Private charters are also available for parties or corporate meetings.
What would a referral say about your company?
We have heard our customers say that SeaStreak is the best way to travel to Manhattan, and that they can't imagine traveling there any other way. What an experience taking the kids into the city by ferry boat, and seeing all the sights as you arrive in Manhattan!
Powered by eDirectory™