- Around Town
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Team Life Celebrates 20 Years
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: John M. Taylor
- AskThe Experts - Ranney School
- Ask the Experts: Giulio Caruso, DC Total Care Chiropractic and Rehab, P.C.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Leather & Fur Ranch
- The Guide 2014 - Set The Stage
- The Guide 2015 - EXIT Realty East Coast Doreen DeMarco
- Cover Story
- Joshing Around
- From Saigon to Success - Dr. Khanh Nguyen lives the “American Dream” in Colts Neck
- Bob Ojeda - An Extra Inning
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Annex
- Day Tripper - The Appalachian Trail
- Day Tripper - Mystic Seaport
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - Aspirin...please.
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Illusion Steakhouse
- The Guide 2014 - Nina Ferrer Design
- Dearborn Market - Gift Guide
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - GENESIS Fertility and Reproductive Medicine
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Health Talk - Dr. Patrick Cuozzo
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Meridian Weightless
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Health - Institute for Weight Loss
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Penterman Kitchens
- Bill Britton-Director of Golf Instruction
- The Home - Decorating Den Interiors
- Our Picks
- Our Picks: Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Our Pick - Edge Sports Academy & Health Club
- Our Pick: Precision Mirror and Glass, Inc.
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Yvette Bonfiglio
- People On The Move: Jesse Greenberg
- People On The Move - Dr. Paul Lenz
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Town & Country Kitchen & Bath
- Company Profile: RUMC - Dr. Philip E. Otterbeck
- Company Profile - Atlantic Age Management
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
- The Home Guide - Vizzini & Company
- The Home Guide - triSpace interiors
Company Profile - SeaStreak LLC
2 First Avenue
Atlantic Highlands, NJ 07716
Call or check website for schedule
SeaStreak LLC is a leader in revitalizing fast passenger ferry services in the New York metropolitan area, with the largest, most modern fleet of vessels. The company offers high-speed catamaran services to points in Manhattan from Central New Jersey, with a fleet of four vessels that can accommodate up to 400 passengers: SeaStreak New York, SeaStreak New Jersey, SeaStreakWall Street, and SeaStreak Highlands. In addition to commuter service, SeaStreak offers an array of special events and sightseeing cruises year-round. With the holidays coming, our mid-day departures are very popular for traveling into Manhattan to see the famous Rockettes, the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree, ice skating, and to do some holiday shopping. OnMarch 31, 2008 SeaStreak and its four 400-passenger high-speed ferries were acquired by New England Fast Ferry, a sister company of Moran Towing Co., the Interlake Steamship Company, and Mormac Marine Group, Inc. Combined, we are the largest Marine company on the East Coast. *In October of 2008 the Ocean State became part of the SeaStreak fleet. This vessel will offer the opportunity to travel to Yankee Stadium in 2009, and to explore additional special event avenues.
What was the motivating factor for the launch of your company?
There is a high demand in the Bayshore region of Monmouth County for a fast, convenient means of getting to Manhattan for commuting and leisure travel. What better way is there than to travel by ferry! We are here to continue providing that service to the person who travels to work or to New York City for a day of sightseeing, shopping, and dining!
What sets your company apart from your competitors?
SeaStreak’s fast passenger catamarans provide the quickest and most civilized way to travel into New York City. SeaStreak provides service year-round, 7 days a week, from two locations in Monmouth County – Highlands, and Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey – to and from two locations in Manhattan – downtown at Pier 11 and Midtown at East 35th Street. Complimentary parking is available at both New Jersey locations. As well as commuter services, SeaStreak offers special-event cruises from Monmouth County, such as trips to see the New York Mets, the Macy’s 4th of July fireworks cruises, Fall foliage tours up the Hudson River, Wednesday matinee packages, West Point football games, and a cruise to the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. Private charters are also available for parties or corporate meetings.
What would a referral say about your company?
We have heard our customers say that SeaStreak is the best way to travel to Manhattan, and that they can't imagine traveling there any other way. What an experience taking the kids into the city by ferry boat, and seeing all the sights as you arrive in Manhattan!
Powered by eDirectory™