- Around Town
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- AMI Foundation Donates More Than 500 lbs. of Food from 6th Annual Food Drive
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - John Panicali, D.C., Chiropractor
- Ask The Expert - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- Ask The Expert - Carolyn Welsh
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Jimmy's Fine Jewelry
- Best Bet - Cruise Holidays of Marlboro
- The Guide 2015 - 732-Express
- Cover Story
- Feature: Shaun Golden
- Susan Wigenton - United States District Judge
- Nina Sophia Waga Mojares
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - George Wall Ford
- The Guide 2015 - KryoLife Staten Island
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantis Centers, Inc.
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. John Young
- Health Talk - Lori S. Gormley, M.D.
- Health Talk - Pop Weight Loss
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2014 - Frederick L. Sabido, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- HWB 2015 - CareOne
- Health - Aroma Skin Care & Day Spa
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - Colts Neck Manor House
- The Home - KRFC
- The Home - Agostino Antiques Gallery
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Tom Rostron
- Company Profile - M & N Steakhouse
- Our Pick - Cruise Holidays of Marlboro
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Desiree Rose Zaslow
- People on the Move: Rabbi Shira Stern
- Kids On The Move - Alyssa Staats
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Vik's Fine Jewelry
- The Guide 2013 - Folio Art Glass
- The Guide 2015 - Beach Tavern
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
- The Home Guide - A and J Remodeling Services
- The Home - Home Living Furniture
Company Profile - SeaStreak LLC
2 First Avenue
Atlantic Highlands, NJ 07716
Call or check website for schedule
SeaStreak LLC is a leader in revitalizing fast passenger ferry services in the New York metropolitan area, with the largest, most modern fleet of vessels. The company offers high-speed catamaran services to points in Manhattan from Central New Jersey, with a fleet of four vessels that can accommodate up to 400 passengers: SeaStreak New York, SeaStreak New Jersey, SeaStreakWall Street, and SeaStreak Highlands. In addition to commuter service, SeaStreak offers an array of special events and sightseeing cruises year-round. With the holidays coming, our mid-day departures are very popular for traveling into Manhattan to see the famous Rockettes, the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree, ice skating, and to do some holiday shopping. OnMarch 31, 2008 SeaStreak and its four 400-passenger high-speed ferries were acquired by New England Fast Ferry, a sister company of Moran Towing Co., the Interlake Steamship Company, and Mormac Marine Group, Inc. Combined, we are the largest Marine company on the East Coast. *In October of 2008 the Ocean State became part of the SeaStreak fleet. This vessel will offer the opportunity to travel to Yankee Stadium in 2009, and to explore additional special event avenues.
What was the motivating factor for the launch of your company?
There is a high demand in the Bayshore region of Monmouth County for a fast, convenient means of getting to Manhattan for commuting and leisure travel. What better way is there than to travel by ferry! We are here to continue providing that service to the person who travels to work or to New York City for a day of sightseeing, shopping, and dining!
What sets your company apart from your competitors?
SeaStreak’s fast passenger catamarans provide the quickest and most civilized way to travel into New York City. SeaStreak provides service year-round, 7 days a week, from two locations in Monmouth County – Highlands, and Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey – to and from two locations in Manhattan – downtown at Pier 11 and Midtown at East 35th Street. Complimentary parking is available at both New Jersey locations. As well as commuter services, SeaStreak offers special-event cruises from Monmouth County, such as trips to see the New York Mets, the Macy’s 4th of July fireworks cruises, Fall foliage tours up the Hudson River, Wednesday matinee packages, West Point football games, and a cruise to the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. Private charters are also available for parties or corporate meetings.
What would a referral say about your company?
We have heard our customers say that SeaStreak is the best way to travel to Manhattan, and that they can't imagine traveling there any other way. What an experience taking the kids into the city by ferry boat, and seeing all the sights as you arrive in Manhattan!
Powered by eDirectory™