- Around Town
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market
- Ask The Expert - Michael Greenberg of HomeClick
- Ask the Experts: Giulio Caruso, DC Total Care Chiropractic and Rehab, P.C.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Relief Source
- The Guide 2014 - Angelina’s Ristorante
- The Guide 2014 - Dearborn Market
- Cover Story
- Talking Family and Football with NFL Network’s Melissa Stark
- Breaking News - Brian Thompson
- His Honor - Patrick Impreveduto
- DayTripper: Northlandz
- DayTripper: Laurita Vineyards & Winery
- Day Tripper - Delaware Water Gap
- ETC - Beach Bias
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Fred Astaire Dance Studio
- Gift Guide - All-County Dermatology
- Gift Guide - Mercedes-Benz of Freehold
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Health Talk - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Health Talk - Dawn Rockwell, DMD
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Sports Care & Physical Rehabilitation
- A Better You
- Health - Trinity Rehab
- Newsletter Articles
- Michael Hurst Named Managing Director of Two River Theater Company
- The Home Gallery - Colts Neck Manor House
- Our Pick: Visual Impact Decorating
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- Our Pick - Colts Neck Manor House
- Our Pick - The Original Oyster
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Mary Weir
- People On The Move - Victoria Masters
- People On The Move - Chris Dell
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- The Guide 2013 - Hazlet Pharmacy
- The Guide 2014 - Moonlight Complements
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Decorating Den Interiors
- The Home Guide - Four Seasons® Sunrooms
- The Home - Rainmaker Lawn Sprinklers
Company Profile - SeaStreak LLC
2 First Avenue
Atlantic Highlands, NJ 07716
Call or check website for schedule
SeaStreak LLC is a leader in revitalizing fast passenger ferry services in the New York metropolitan area, with the largest, most modern fleet of vessels. The company offers high-speed catamaran services to points in Manhattan from Central New Jersey, with a fleet of four vessels that can accommodate up to 400 passengers: SeaStreak New York, SeaStreak New Jersey, SeaStreakWall Street, and SeaStreak Highlands. In addition to commuter service, SeaStreak offers an array of special events and sightseeing cruises year-round. With the holidays coming, our mid-day departures are very popular for traveling into Manhattan to see the famous Rockettes, the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree, ice skating, and to do some holiday shopping. OnMarch 31, 2008 SeaStreak and its four 400-passenger high-speed ferries were acquired by New England Fast Ferry, a sister company of Moran Towing Co., the Interlake Steamship Company, and Mormac Marine Group, Inc. Combined, we are the largest Marine company on the East Coast. *In October of 2008 the Ocean State became part of the SeaStreak fleet. This vessel will offer the opportunity to travel to Yankee Stadium in 2009, and to explore additional special event avenues.
What was the motivating factor for the launch of your company?
There is a high demand in the Bayshore region of Monmouth County for a fast, convenient means of getting to Manhattan for commuting and leisure travel. What better way is there than to travel by ferry! We are here to continue providing that service to the person who travels to work or to New York City for a day of sightseeing, shopping, and dining!
What sets your company apart from your competitors?
SeaStreak’s fast passenger catamarans provide the quickest and most civilized way to travel into New York City. SeaStreak provides service year-round, 7 days a week, from two locations in Monmouth County – Highlands, and Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey – to and from two locations in Manhattan – downtown at Pier 11 and Midtown at East 35th Street. Complimentary parking is available at both New Jersey locations. As well as commuter services, SeaStreak offers special-event cruises from Monmouth County, such as trips to see the New York Mets, the Macy’s 4th of July fireworks cruises, Fall foliage tours up the Hudson River, Wednesday matinee packages, West Point football games, and a cruise to the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. Private charters are also available for parties or corporate meetings.
What would a referral say about your company?
We have heard our customers say that SeaStreak is the best way to travel to Manhattan, and that they can't imagine traveling there any other way. What an experience taking the kids into the city by ferry boat, and seeing all the sights as you arrive in Manhattan!
Powered by eDirectory™