- Around Town
- Popular Daily Specials Return to AMA Ristorante
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Is an independent school the right fit for your child?
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Harbor Lights Financial Group, Inc.
- AskThe Expert - Frank LaRocca
- Ask The Expert - Joe Chehova of Lighting World
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Cover Story
- Lights, Camera...Cooper!
- Twelve - The Hayes Family
- Arts & Scientist - Ilya Raskin, Ph.D.
- Eat Beat - Surv Kitchen & Lounge
- Staten Island EatBeat - Marios Restaurant
- Eats: Sickles Market
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Ragui Sadek MD FACS
- Health Talk - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Health Talk - Michael Ginsberg
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2016 - New Reflections Plastic Surgery
- Company Profile - Center for Sleep Medicine at Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Company Profile - Advanced Surgical Health Associates
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Holiday Buzz - Sights & Sounds of the Season
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - AJC Advisors
- Our Pick: Warshauer Electric
- Our Pick: Ultimate Backyard Spas N More
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Premise Martin
- People On The Move - Sergio and Zen Rizzuto-Flancbaum
- People On The Move - Linette Reeman
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Best Bet - Audi Eatontown
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- Company Profile - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond Chandelier
- The Guide 2014 - Surv Kitchen & Lounge
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Chelsea Kitchen and Bath
- The Home Spotlight - Select Technology Group
- The Home Gallery - Distinctive Pools
Company Profile - SeaStreak LLC
2 First Avenue
Atlantic Highlands, NJ 07716
Call or check website for schedule
SeaStreak LLC is a leader in revitalizing fast passenger ferry services in the New York metropolitan area, with the largest, most modern fleet of vessels. The company offers high-speed catamaran services to points in Manhattan from Central New Jersey, with a fleet of four vessels that can accommodate up to 400 passengers: SeaStreak New York, SeaStreak New Jersey, SeaStreakWall Street, and SeaStreak Highlands. In addition to commuter service, SeaStreak offers an array of special events and sightseeing cruises year-round. With the holidays coming, our mid-day departures are very popular for traveling into Manhattan to see the famous Rockettes, the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree, ice skating, and to do some holiday shopping. OnMarch 31, 2008 SeaStreak and its four 400-passenger high-speed ferries were acquired by New England Fast Ferry, a sister company of Moran Towing Co., the Interlake Steamship Company, and Mormac Marine Group, Inc. Combined, we are the largest Marine company on the East Coast. *In October of 2008 the Ocean State became part of the SeaStreak fleet. This vessel will offer the opportunity to travel to Yankee Stadium in 2009, and to explore additional special event avenues.
What was the motivating factor for the launch of your company?
There is a high demand in the Bayshore region of Monmouth County for a fast, convenient means of getting to Manhattan for commuting and leisure travel. What better way is there than to travel by ferry! We are here to continue providing that service to the person who travels to work or to New York City for a day of sightseeing, shopping, and dining!
What sets your company apart from your competitors?
SeaStreaks fast passenger catamarans provide the quickest and most civilized way to travel into New York City. SeaStreak provides service year-round, 7 days a week, from two locations in Monmouth County Highlands, and Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey to and from two locations in Manhattan downtown at Pier 11 and Midtown at East 35th Street. Complimentary parking is available at both New Jersey locations. As well as commuter services, SeaStreak offers special-event cruises from Monmouth County, such as trips to see the New York Mets, the Macys 4th of July fireworks cruises, Fall foliage tours up the Hudson River, Wednesday matinee packages, West Point football games, and a cruise to the Macys Thanksgiving Day Parade. Private charters are also available for parties or corporate meetings.
What would a referral say about your company?
We have heard our customers say that SeaStreak is the best way to travel to Manhattan, and that they can't imagine traveling there any other way. What an experience taking the kids into the city by ferry boat, and seeing all the sights as you arrive in Manhattan!
Powered by eDirectory™