- Around Town
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Renaissance Pilates Now Open
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Rockwell Dentistry
- Ask the Experts: Giulio Caruso, DC Total Care Chiropractic and Rehab, P.C.
- Ask The Expert - Ann Hughes, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Elite Dental of Staten Island
- The Guide 2014 - Grecian Pools
- The Guide 2014 - InHaus Kitchen & Bath Remodeling
- Daytripper: Franklin Institute
- Day Tripper - The Appalachian Trail
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Benchmark Overhead Doors
- Gift Guide - Portico Entry Doors, LLC
- Gift Guide - Down To Basics
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Clifford M. Sales
- Health Talk - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Guest Blogger >> Sonya Moretti, WHNP-BC, NAMS
- Health - Glenn Kolansky, M.D.
- Newsletter Articles
- Eats: Asahi
- The Home - Rosen Decorators
- Bill Britton-Director of Golf Instruction
- Our Picks
- Vera Donna
- Our Pick - The Cosmetic Medic
- Our Pick - Company Profile - Spine & Pain Centers of NJ and NY
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Laurence Feldman
- People on the Move: Gerry Viggiani
- Kids On The Move - Sarah Milne
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Manfredi Auto Group
- The Guide 2014 - Nina Ferrer Design
- The Guide 2013 - The Couture Exchange
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Carpets With A Twist
- The Home Guide - Red Bank FrameWorks
- The Home - Giglio Builders
Company Profile - SeaStreak LLC
2 First Avenue
Atlantic Highlands, NJ 07716
Call or check website for schedule
SeaStreak LLC is a leader in revitalizing fast passenger ferry services in the New York metropolitan area, with the largest, most modern fleet of vessels. The company offers high-speed catamaran services to points in Manhattan from Central New Jersey, with a fleet of four vessels that can accommodate up to 400 passengers: SeaStreak New York, SeaStreak New Jersey, SeaStreakWall Street, and SeaStreak Highlands. In addition to commuter service, SeaStreak offers an array of special events and sightseeing cruises year-round. With the holidays coming, our mid-day departures are very popular for traveling into Manhattan to see the famous Rockettes, the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree, ice skating, and to do some holiday shopping. OnMarch 31, 2008 SeaStreak and its four 400-passenger high-speed ferries were acquired by New England Fast Ferry, a sister company of Moran Towing Co., the Interlake Steamship Company, and Mormac Marine Group, Inc. Combined, we are the largest Marine company on the East Coast. *In October of 2008 the Ocean State became part of the SeaStreak fleet. This vessel will offer the opportunity to travel to Yankee Stadium in 2009, and to explore additional special event avenues.
What was the motivating factor for the launch of your company?
There is a high demand in the Bayshore region of Monmouth County for a fast, convenient means of getting to Manhattan for commuting and leisure travel. What better way is there than to travel by ferry! We are here to continue providing that service to the person who travels to work or to New York City for a day of sightseeing, shopping, and dining!
What sets your company apart from your competitors?
SeaStreak’s fast passenger catamarans provide the quickest and most civilized way to travel into New York City. SeaStreak provides service year-round, 7 days a week, from two locations in Monmouth County – Highlands, and Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey – to and from two locations in Manhattan – downtown at Pier 11 and Midtown at East 35th Street. Complimentary parking is available at both New Jersey locations. As well as commuter services, SeaStreak offers special-event cruises from Monmouth County, such as trips to see the New York Mets, the Macy’s 4th of July fireworks cruises, Fall foliage tours up the Hudson River, Wednesday matinee packages, West Point football games, and a cruise to the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. Private charters are also available for parties or corporate meetings.
What would a referral say about your company?
We have heard our customers say that SeaStreak is the best way to travel to Manhattan, and that they can't imagine traveling there any other way. What an experience taking the kids into the city by ferry boat, and seeing all the sights as you arrive in Manhattan!
Powered by eDirectory™