- Around Town
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- Ask The Expert - Total Vein and Rejuvenation Center
- Ask The Expert - Harbor Lights Financial Group, Inc.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - The Malvern School
- The Guide 2014 - Nina Ferrer Design
- The Guide 2014 - Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- Day Tripper - The Amish Experience
- Day Tripper - Peddlers Village
- Daytripper: Museum of Modern Art
- The Monmouth EatBeat - Trinity Restaurant
- Dish - Summer Guide 2013
- Eat Beat - Holiday Buzz: Who's Serving?
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Salon Belladonna
- Gift Guide - Red Bank Cabinets
- The Guide 2013 - DoubleTake Luxury Consignment Boutique
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Ragui Sadek MD FACS
- Health Talk - Michael Ginsberg
- Health Talk - Frank Borao, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - NJ Shore Fit
- Health - Old Bridge Center PT
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Newsletter Articles
- Red Bank Gastroenterology - Advertorial
- The Home - H2o Bath & Kitchen Elegance - The Spa Experience
- The Home Guide - T. Dorland Studio at Folio Art Glass
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Ani Orthopaedic Group
- Company Profile - Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery
- Our Pick - Allan J. Proske, CFP
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Lieutenant Ross Licitra
- People On The Move - Monica Vermeulen
- People On The Move: Bob Mackler
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Fun - Summer 2013
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Manalapan Woodworking
- The Guide 2014 - CoCo Pari Boutique
- Company Profile - Atlantic Age Management
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Signature Kitchens of New York, Inc.
- The Home Guide - Rodman’s Building Inc.
- The Home Guide - JOE HURLEY INC.
Company Profile - SeaStreak LLC
2 First Avenue
Atlantic Highlands, NJ 07716
Call or check website for schedule
SeaStreak LLC is a leader in revitalizing fast passenger ferry services in the New York metropolitan area, with the largest, most modern fleet of vessels. The company offers high-speed catamaran services to points in Manhattan from Central New Jersey, with a fleet of four vessels that can accommodate up to 400 passengers: SeaStreak New York, SeaStreak New Jersey, SeaStreakWall Street, and SeaStreak Highlands. In addition to commuter service, SeaStreak offers an array of special events and sightseeing cruises year-round. With the holidays coming, our mid-day departures are very popular for traveling into Manhattan to see the famous Rockettes, the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree, ice skating, and to do some holiday shopping. OnMarch 31, 2008 SeaStreak and its four 400-passenger high-speed ferries were acquired by New England Fast Ferry, a sister company of Moran Towing Co., the Interlake Steamship Company, and Mormac Marine Group, Inc. Combined, we are the largest Marine company on the East Coast. *In October of 2008 the Ocean State became part of the SeaStreak fleet. This vessel will offer the opportunity to travel to Yankee Stadium in 2009, and to explore additional special event avenues.
What was the motivating factor for the launch of your company?
There is a high demand in the Bayshore region of Monmouth County for a fast, convenient means of getting to Manhattan for commuting and leisure travel. What better way is there than to travel by ferry! We are here to continue providing that service to the person who travels to work or to New York City for a day of sightseeing, shopping, and dining!
What sets your company apart from your competitors?
SeaStreak’s fast passenger catamarans provide the quickest and most civilized way to travel into New York City. SeaStreak provides service year-round, 7 days a week, from two locations in Monmouth County – Highlands, and Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey – to and from two locations in Manhattan – downtown at Pier 11 and Midtown at East 35th Street. Complimentary parking is available at both New Jersey locations. As well as commuter services, SeaStreak offers special-event cruises from Monmouth County, such as trips to see the New York Mets, the Macy’s 4th of July fireworks cruises, Fall foliage tours up the Hudson River, Wednesday matinee packages, West Point football games, and a cruise to the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. Private charters are also available for parties or corporate meetings.
What would a referral say about your company?
We have heard our customers say that SeaStreak is the best way to travel to Manhattan, and that they can't imagine traveling there any other way. What an experience taking the kids into the city by ferry boat, and seeing all the sights as you arrive in Manhattan!
Powered by eDirectory™