- Around Town
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Ask The Expert - Hiren Patel, M.D.
- Company Profile - Shrewsbury Vascular & General Surgery Associates
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Casale Jewelers
- The Guide 2014 - Grace Sharpe
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantis Centers, Inc.
- Cover Story
- Dana Canedy - A Gift For Jordan
- Taylor Totland – The Shotmaker
- From Saigon to Success - Dr. Khanh Nguyen lives the “American Dream” in Colts Neck
- Daytripper: AdventureAquarium
- Daytripper: Liberty Science Center
- Daytripper: Popcorn Park Zoo
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Pietra Bella
- Gift Guide - Colts Neck Manor House
- The Guide 2014 - Manfredi Auto Group
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health - Professional Behavioral Center of New Jersey, P.A.
- Health - Ocean County Retina, PC
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Rosen Decorators
- Spotlight - Kitchens by Torrone
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Cake Bake & Roll
- Our Pick: DCH Freehold Nissan
- Our Pick - Associated Pain Specialists
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Sergio and Zen Rizzuto-Flancbaum
- Kids On The Move - Jacqueline Sodano
- People On The Move - Anjelica Chickara
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Interiors by Decorating Den
- Company Profile - Sussan, Greenwald & Wesler
- The Guide 2014 - Craft Master Builders Corp
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - T. Dorland Studio at Folio Art Glass
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
- The Home Guide - Red Bank Cabinet Company
Company Profile - SeaStreak LLC
2 First Avenue
Atlantic Highlands, NJ 07716
Call or check website for schedule
SeaStreak LLC is a leader in revitalizing fast passenger ferry services in the New York metropolitan area, with the largest, most modern fleet of vessels. The company offers high-speed catamaran services to points in Manhattan from Central New Jersey, with a fleet of four vessels that can accommodate up to 400 passengers: SeaStreak New York, SeaStreak New Jersey, SeaStreakWall Street, and SeaStreak Highlands. In addition to commuter service, SeaStreak offers an array of special events and sightseeing cruises year-round. With the holidays coming, our mid-day departures are very popular for traveling into Manhattan to see the famous Rockettes, the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree, ice skating, and to do some holiday shopping. OnMarch 31, 2008 SeaStreak and its four 400-passenger high-speed ferries were acquired by New England Fast Ferry, a sister company of Moran Towing Co., the Interlake Steamship Company, and Mormac Marine Group, Inc. Combined, we are the largest Marine company on the East Coast. *In October of 2008 the Ocean State became part of the SeaStreak fleet. This vessel will offer the opportunity to travel to Yankee Stadium in 2009, and to explore additional special event avenues.
What was the motivating factor for the launch of your company?
There is a high demand in the Bayshore region of Monmouth County for a fast, convenient means of getting to Manhattan for commuting and leisure travel. What better way is there than to travel by ferry! We are here to continue providing that service to the person who travels to work or to New York City for a day of sightseeing, shopping, and dining!
What sets your company apart from your competitors?
SeaStreak’s fast passenger catamarans provide the quickest and most civilized way to travel into New York City. SeaStreak provides service year-round, 7 days a week, from two locations in Monmouth County – Highlands, and Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey – to and from two locations in Manhattan – downtown at Pier 11 and Midtown at East 35th Street. Complimentary parking is available at both New Jersey locations. As well as commuter services, SeaStreak offers special-event cruises from Monmouth County, such as trips to see the New York Mets, the Macy’s 4th of July fireworks cruises, Fall foliage tours up the Hudson River, Wednesday matinee packages, West Point football games, and a cruise to the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. Private charters are also available for parties or corporate meetings.
What would a referral say about your company?
We have heard our customers say that SeaStreak is the best way to travel to Manhattan, and that they can't imagine traveling there any other way. What an experience taking the kids into the city by ferry boat, and seeing all the sights as you arrive in Manhattan!
Powered by eDirectory™