- Around Town
- Bentley Edison Service Clinic
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Greg Nipoti
- AskThe Expert - Stacy Lynn Costa MA, Ed.S.
- Ask The Experts: Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Set The Stage
- The Guide 2015 - Craft Master Builders Corp
- The Guide 2015 - It's Greek To Me
- Daytripper: Hunter Mountain
- Day Tripper - The Staten Island Children’s Museum
- Day Tripper - Overnight Adventures
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- The Guide 2015 - Angelina’s Ristorante
- The Guide 2015 - Dearborn Market
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - New Reflections Plastic Surgery
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2014 - Rejuvenate
- Health 2014 - Health Screenings
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Pick: Marlboro Dental Arts, PC
- The Home Q&A - T. Dorland Studio at Folio Art Glass
- Christmastime Dream Routes Through Eastern Germany
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Galaxy Toyota
- Company Profile - Tara Gostovich, DMD, PA
- Our Pick - Harbor Lights Financial Group®
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move: Danielle D’Elia
- Kids On The Move - Josh Gilstein
- Kids On The Move - Meredith Gallagher
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Rockwell Dentistry
- The Guide 2015 - Bark Avenue Puppies
- The Guide 2015 - Kim's Jewelers
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Central Jersey Pools
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home - Ryser’s Landscape Supply
Company Profile - SeaStreak LLC
2 First Avenue
Atlantic Highlands, NJ 07716
Call or check website for schedule
SeaStreak LLC is a leader in revitalizing fast passenger ferry services in the New York metropolitan area, with the largest, most modern fleet of vessels. The company offers high-speed catamaran services to points in Manhattan from Central New Jersey, with a fleet of four vessels that can accommodate up to 400 passengers: SeaStreak New York, SeaStreak New Jersey, SeaStreakWall Street, and SeaStreak Highlands. In addition to commuter service, SeaStreak offers an array of special events and sightseeing cruises year-round. With the holidays coming, our mid-day departures are very popular for traveling into Manhattan to see the famous Rockettes, the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree, ice skating, and to do some holiday shopping. OnMarch 31, 2008 SeaStreak and its four 400-passenger high-speed ferries were acquired by New England Fast Ferry, a sister company of Moran Towing Co., the Interlake Steamship Company, and Mormac Marine Group, Inc. Combined, we are the largest Marine company on the East Coast. *In October of 2008 the Ocean State became part of the SeaStreak fleet. This vessel will offer the opportunity to travel to Yankee Stadium in 2009, and to explore additional special event avenues.
What was the motivating factor for the launch of your company?
There is a high demand in the Bayshore region of Monmouth County for a fast, convenient means of getting to Manhattan for commuting and leisure travel. What better way is there than to travel by ferry! We are here to continue providing that service to the person who travels to work or to New York City for a day of sightseeing, shopping, and dining!
What sets your company apart from your competitors?
SeaStreak’s fast passenger catamarans provide the quickest and most civilized way to travel into New York City. SeaStreak provides service year-round, 7 days a week, from two locations in Monmouth County – Highlands, and Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey – to and from two locations in Manhattan – downtown at Pier 11 and Midtown at East 35th Street. Complimentary parking is available at both New Jersey locations. As well as commuter services, SeaStreak offers special-event cruises from Monmouth County, such as trips to see the New York Mets, the Macy’s 4th of July fireworks cruises, Fall foliage tours up the Hudson River, Wednesday matinee packages, West Point football games, and a cruise to the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. Private charters are also available for parties or corporate meetings.
What would a referral say about your company?
We have heard our customers say that SeaStreak is the best way to travel to Manhattan, and that they can't imagine traveling there any other way. What an experience taking the kids into the city by ferry boat, and seeing all the sights as you arrive in Manhattan!
Powered by eDirectory™