- Around Town
- Staten Island Fun Facts
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Beth Thomas-Edwards
- Ask The Expert - Hiren Patel, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Marshall P.Allegra, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Athena Learning Center
- The Guide 2014 - InHaus Kitchen & Bath Remodeling
- Best Bet - Gerald Peter's Gold Mine
- Cover Story
- Perfectly Pitched For Success - Charlie Puth
- Forward Progress - Wayne Chrebet JS
- James Livengood
- Day Tripper - Lambert Castle Museum
- Daytripper: Liberty Science Center
- DayTripper: Northlandz
- Fall Guide
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Princeton BMW-MINI
- Gift Guide - Jimmy Pecci’s Taste of Italy
- Gift Guide - Linger
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Carol Ash, DO
- Dr. Peggy Avagliano Honored
- Health Talk - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Newsletter Articles
- Eats: The Colts Neck Inn
- Rich Ideas- Dos and Don’ts
- Parker Family Health Center Named Beneficiary
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Fireside Grill and Bar
- Our Pick - AMF Strathmore Lanes
- Company Profile - Rosen Decorators
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Bo Scannapieeco
- People On The Move - Jeanne Patterson
- People On The Move - Peter Caram
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - femme by ashley
- Company Profile - Dr. Anthony Mancino
- The Guide 2014 - CoCo Pari Boutique
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Carpets With A Twist
- The Home Guide - Showerman of NJ, Inc.
- The Home - Distinctive Pools
Company Profile - SeaStreak LLC
2 First Avenue
Atlantic Highlands, NJ 07716
Call or check website for schedule
SeaStreak LLC is a leader in revitalizing fast passenger ferry services in the New York metropolitan area, with the largest, most modern fleet of vessels. The company offers high-speed catamaran services to points in Manhattan from Central New Jersey, with a fleet of four vessels that can accommodate up to 400 passengers: SeaStreak New York, SeaStreak New Jersey, SeaStreakWall Street, and SeaStreak Highlands. In addition to commuter service, SeaStreak offers an array of special events and sightseeing cruises year-round. With the holidays coming, our mid-day departures are very popular for traveling into Manhattan to see the famous Rockettes, the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree, ice skating, and to do some holiday shopping. OnMarch 31, 2008 SeaStreak and its four 400-passenger high-speed ferries were acquired by New England Fast Ferry, a sister company of Moran Towing Co., the Interlake Steamship Company, and Mormac Marine Group, Inc. Combined, we are the largest Marine company on the East Coast. *In October of 2008 the Ocean State became part of the SeaStreak fleet. This vessel will offer the opportunity to travel to Yankee Stadium in 2009, and to explore additional special event avenues.
What was the motivating factor for the launch of your company?
There is a high demand in the Bayshore region of Monmouth County for a fast, convenient means of getting to Manhattan for commuting and leisure travel. What better way is there than to travel by ferry! We are here to continue providing that service to the person who travels to work or to New York City for a day of sightseeing, shopping, and dining!
What sets your company apart from your competitors?
SeaStreak’s fast passenger catamarans provide the quickest and most civilized way to travel into New York City. SeaStreak provides service year-round, 7 days a week, from two locations in Monmouth County – Highlands, and Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey – to and from two locations in Manhattan – downtown at Pier 11 and Midtown at East 35th Street. Complimentary parking is available at both New Jersey locations. As well as commuter services, SeaStreak offers special-event cruises from Monmouth County, such as trips to see the New York Mets, the Macy’s 4th of July fireworks cruises, Fall foliage tours up the Hudson River, Wednesday matinee packages, West Point football games, and a cruise to the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. Private charters are also available for parties or corporate meetings.
What would a referral say about your company?
We have heard our customers say that SeaStreak is the best way to travel to Manhattan, and that they can't imagine traveling there any other way. What an experience taking the kids into the city by ferry boat, and seeing all the sights as you arrive in Manhattan!
Powered by eDirectory™