- Around Town
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Avra Karak
- Ask The Expert - Brock Farms
- Ask The Experts: John M. Taylor
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Zio Toto Italian Restaurant
- The Guide 2014 - Grecian Pools
- The Guide 2014 - Shrewsbury Wine and Liquors
- Cover Story
- A Commanding Presence
- The Music Man - David Bryan
- First Lady of Holmdel, Mayor Serena DiMaso
- Daytripper: AdventureAquarium
- Day Tripper - Peddlers Village
- Day Tripper - SLEEPY HOLLOW, NEW YORK
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - The Grove
- Gift Guide - Chelsea Kitchen & Bath Design Studio
- Gift Guide - Chapel Hill Dental Arts
- Health Talk
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health Talk - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- Health Talk - Dr. Clifford M. Sales
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - The Solace Day Spa & Salon
- Health - Vincent Camarda, D.D.S., P.A.
- Health - Test Sports Clubs
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - Heritage Deck
- Lynn's Speech Therapy Center
- Weigh In - What is the worst gift you ever received?
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Vianney Institute of Learning
- Our Pick - Community Appliance
- Our Pick - JGS Insurance
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Seth Tropper
- Kids On The Move - Matthew Sawaged
- People On The Move - Catherine Zalewski
- Summer Guide
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Rosen Decorators
- The Guide 2013 - Merri-Makers Catering
- The Guide 2014 - Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Decorating Den Interiors
- The Home Guide - Sea Bright Solar
- The Home Guide - AW Eurostile
Company Profile - SeaStreak LLC
2 First Avenue
Atlantic Highlands, NJ 07716
Call or check website for schedule
SeaStreak LLC is a leader in revitalizing fast passenger ferry services in the New York metropolitan area, with the largest, most modern fleet of vessels. The company offers high-speed catamaran services to points in Manhattan from Central New Jersey, with a fleet of four vessels that can accommodate up to 400 passengers: SeaStreak New York, SeaStreak New Jersey, SeaStreakWall Street, and SeaStreak Highlands. In addition to commuter service, SeaStreak offers an array of special events and sightseeing cruises year-round. With the holidays coming, our mid-day departures are very popular for traveling into Manhattan to see the famous Rockettes, the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree, ice skating, and to do some holiday shopping. OnMarch 31, 2008 SeaStreak and its four 400-passenger high-speed ferries were acquired by New England Fast Ferry, a sister company of Moran Towing Co., the Interlake Steamship Company, and Mormac Marine Group, Inc. Combined, we are the largest Marine company on the East Coast. *In October of 2008 the Ocean State became part of the SeaStreak fleet. This vessel will offer the opportunity to travel to Yankee Stadium in 2009, and to explore additional special event avenues.
What was the motivating factor for the launch of your company?
There is a high demand in the Bayshore region of Monmouth County for a fast, convenient means of getting to Manhattan for commuting and leisure travel. What better way is there than to travel by ferry! We are here to continue providing that service to the person who travels to work or to New York City for a day of sightseeing, shopping, and dining!
What sets your company apart from your competitors?
SeaStreak’s fast passenger catamarans provide the quickest and most civilized way to travel into New York City. SeaStreak provides service year-round, 7 days a week, from two locations in Monmouth County – Highlands, and Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey – to and from two locations in Manhattan – downtown at Pier 11 and Midtown at East 35th Street. Complimentary parking is available at both New Jersey locations. As well as commuter services, SeaStreak offers special-event cruises from Monmouth County, such as trips to see the New York Mets, the Macy’s 4th of July fireworks cruises, Fall foliage tours up the Hudson River, Wednesday matinee packages, West Point football games, and a cruise to the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. Private charters are also available for parties or corporate meetings.
What would a referral say about your company?
We have heard our customers say that SeaStreak is the best way to travel to Manhattan, and that they can't imagine traveling there any other way. What an experience taking the kids into the city by ferry boat, and seeing all the sights as you arrive in Manhattan!
Powered by eDirectory™