- Around Town
- Closettec "UGLY CLOSET" Contest
- Operation Provide Comfort
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - John Kling Custom Homes
- Ask The Expert - Pelican Pool & Ski Center
- Ask The Expert - Brock Farms
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Crown Elegance Bridal
- The Guide 2014 - Trek Bicycle Store of Middletown
- Best Bet - Maserati - The Key to an Extraordinary Life
- Day Tripper - Old Barracks Museum
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Annex
- Day Tripper - Yogi Berra Museum & Learning Center
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Vovo Clinic
- Best Bet - Decorating By Moira, LLC
- Gift Guide: The Wine Loft
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Health Talk - Lori S. Gormley, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2014 - Physicians for Alternative Medicine, P.C.
- Health - Professional Behavioral Center of New Jersey, P.A.
- HWB 2014 - Joslin Diabetes Center
- There's No Place Like Home
- Contemporary Style - Living Outside The Box
- Comfort & Function - Habbab-Karout
- Newsletter Articles
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- Spotlight - Kitchens by Torrone
- Practical Design: Decorating On A Budget
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd
- People On The Move - Catherine Zalewski
- People On The Move - Lillie Hendry
- Summer Guide
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Dearborn Market
- The Guide 2014 - Avanti Day Resort
- The Guide 2013 - A Perfect Gift by Marilyn
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Ace Home Improvements
- The Home Guide - Kitchen & Bath Station
- The Home Guide - T. Dorland Studio at Folio Art Glass
Company Profile - SeaStreak LLC
2 First Avenue
Atlantic Highlands, NJ 07716
Call or check website for schedule
SeaStreak LLC is a leader in revitalizing fast passenger ferry services in the New York metropolitan area, with the largest, most modern fleet of vessels. The company offers high-speed catamaran services to points in Manhattan from Central New Jersey, with a fleet of four vessels that can accommodate up to 400 passengers: SeaStreak New York, SeaStreak New Jersey, SeaStreakWall Street, and SeaStreak Highlands. In addition to commuter service, SeaStreak offers an array of special events and sightseeing cruises year-round. With the holidays coming, our mid-day departures are very popular for traveling into Manhattan to see the famous Rockettes, the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree, ice skating, and to do some holiday shopping. OnMarch 31, 2008 SeaStreak and its four 400-passenger high-speed ferries were acquired by New England Fast Ferry, a sister company of Moran Towing Co., the Interlake Steamship Company, and Mormac Marine Group, Inc. Combined, we are the largest Marine company on the East Coast. *In October of 2008 the Ocean State became part of the SeaStreak fleet. This vessel will offer the opportunity to travel to Yankee Stadium in 2009, and to explore additional special event avenues.
What was the motivating factor for the launch of your company?
There is a high demand in the Bayshore region of Monmouth County for a fast, convenient means of getting to Manhattan for commuting and leisure travel. What better way is there than to travel by ferry! We are here to continue providing that service to the person who travels to work or to New York City for a day of sightseeing, shopping, and dining!
What sets your company apart from your competitors?
SeaStreak’s fast passenger catamarans provide the quickest and most civilized way to travel into New York City. SeaStreak provides service year-round, 7 days a week, from two locations in Monmouth County – Highlands, and Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey – to and from two locations in Manhattan – downtown at Pier 11 and Midtown at East 35th Street. Complimentary parking is available at both New Jersey locations. As well as commuter services, SeaStreak offers special-event cruises from Monmouth County, such as trips to see the New York Mets, the Macy’s 4th of July fireworks cruises, Fall foliage tours up the Hudson River, Wednesday matinee packages, West Point football games, and a cruise to the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. Private charters are also available for parties or corporate meetings.
What would a referral say about your company?
We have heard our customers say that SeaStreak is the best way to travel to Manhattan, and that they can't imagine traveling there any other way. What an experience taking the kids into the city by ferry boat, and seeing all the sights as you arrive in Manhattan!
Powered by eDirectory™