- Around Town
- The Atlantic Fencing Academy Announces District Winners
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Around Town - Red Bank RiverCenter Announces 2013 Holiday Events
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - Mike Moretti
- Ask The Experts - Premier Pain Centers
- AskThe Experts - Lawrence Durso
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Buyers Guide 2011-2012
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - European Wax Center
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Rockwell Dentistry
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Restaurant Nicholas
- Cover Story
- A Little Bit Country - Corey Wagar
- Novel Ideas - Robin Friedman: Author, Journalist, and Jersey Girl
- Teen Queen - Christina Thompson
- Daytripper: Hunter Mountain
- Daytripper: Franklin Institute
- Day Tripper - SLEEPY HOLLOW, NEW YORK
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Colts Neck Manor House
- Gift Guide - Top Line Appliance Center - Wall Township
- Black Friday Gift Guide - Indulge Lounge
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. John Young
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health - db Orthopedic
- Health - haircolorxperts
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Q&A - T. Dorland Studio at Folio Art Glass
- Eagle Oaks Country Club Hosts Honor Day
- The Home Gallery - Richmond Tile
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Tali Axelrod
- People On The Move - Donna Stefano
- People On The Move - Catherine Zalewski
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Undici
- The Guide 2013 - Sunkissed Airbrush Tanning
- Company Profile - Bear Brook Commons Dental Group
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - H2O Bath & Kitchen Elegance
- The Home Guide - Ryser's Landscape Supply
- The Home - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
Company Profile - SeaStreak LLC
2 First Avenue
Atlantic Highlands, NJ 07716
Call or check website for schedule
SeaStreak LLC is a leader in revitalizing fast passenger ferry services in the New York metropolitan area, with the largest, most modern fleet of vessels. The company offers high-speed catamaran services to points in Manhattan from Central New Jersey, with a fleet of four vessels that can accommodate up to 400 passengers: SeaStreak New York, SeaStreak New Jersey, SeaStreakWall Street, and SeaStreak Highlands. In addition to commuter service, SeaStreak offers an array of special events and sightseeing cruises year-round. With the holidays coming, our mid-day departures are very popular for traveling into Manhattan to see the famous Rockettes, the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree, ice skating, and to do some holiday shopping. OnMarch 31, 2008 SeaStreak and its four 400-passenger high-speed ferries were acquired by New England Fast Ferry, a sister company of Moran Towing Co., the Interlake Steamship Company, and Mormac Marine Group, Inc. Combined, we are the largest Marine company on the East Coast. *In October of 2008 the Ocean State became part of the SeaStreak fleet. This vessel will offer the opportunity to travel to Yankee Stadium in 2009, and to explore additional special event avenues.
What was the motivating factor for the launch of your company?
There is a high demand in the Bayshore region of Monmouth County for a fast, convenient means of getting to Manhattan for commuting and leisure travel. What better way is there than to travel by ferry! We are here to continue providing that service to the person who travels to work or to New York City for a day of sightseeing, shopping, and dining!
What sets your company apart from your competitors?
SeaStreak’s fast passenger catamarans provide the quickest and most civilized way to travel into New York City. SeaStreak provides service year-round, 7 days a week, from two locations in Monmouth County – Highlands, and Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey – to and from two locations in Manhattan – downtown at Pier 11 and Midtown at East 35th Street. Complimentary parking is available at both New Jersey locations. As well as commuter services, SeaStreak offers special-event cruises from Monmouth County, such as trips to see the New York Mets, the Macy’s 4th of July fireworks cruises, Fall foliage tours up the Hudson River, Wednesday matinee packages, West Point football games, and a cruise to the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. Private charters are also available for parties or corporate meetings.
What would a referral say about your company?
We have heard our customers say that SeaStreak is the best way to travel to Manhattan, and that they can't imagine traveling there any other way. What an experience taking the kids into the city by ferry boat, and seeing all the sights as you arrive in Manhattan!
Powered by eDirectory™