- Around Town
- Bentley Edison Service Clinic
- Meridian Weightless
- 5th Annual Cardboard Box City Raises More Than $14,000
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - John Kling Custom Homes
- Ask The Experts: William Kilbride, Owner Critelli & Kilbride Realtors
- Ask The Expert - Beth Thomas-Edwards
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Red White & Blue Contracting
- Best Bet - John M. Young Jr., DDS
- The Guide 2014 - Downtown Tile
- Cover Story
- Novel Ideas - Robin Friedman: Author, Journalist, and Jersey Girl
- Going Solo - Cathy Mumford
- Karen Polle
- Day Tripper - Lakota Wolf Preserve
- Daytripper: Central Park Zoo
- Day Tripper - Old Barracks Museum
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Federico’s Landscaping
- Best Bet - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Best Bet - ForeverLawn at the Shore
- Health Talk
- Health - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health Talk - Lori S. Gormley, M.D.
- Health Talk - Asaad H. Samra, MD, FACS - Samra Plastic Surgery
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Cosmetics
- Health - Dr. Louis B. Conte
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Newsletter Articles
- Asbury Park
- Federal Hall: A Historic Wonder
- The Home Spotlight - Select Technology Group
- Our Picks
- Health - Marlboro Dental Arts
- Company Profile - LaRocca Hornik Rosen Greenberg & Blaha
- Company Profile - CareOne
- People On The Move
- James Mullevey Principal With Principles
- People On The Move - Jon Hornik
- People On The Move: Fern Esposito
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Cabitron Fine Kitchen & Bath Cabinetry
- Company Profile - The Hart Investment Group of Wells Fargo Advisors
- The Guide 2014 - Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Four Seasons® Sunrooms
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings
- The Home Guide - A and J Remodeling Services
Company Profile - SeaStreak LLC
2 First Avenue
Atlantic Highlands, NJ 07716
Call or check website for schedule
SeaStreak LLC is a leader in revitalizing fast passenger ferry services in the New York metropolitan area, with the largest, most modern fleet of vessels. The company offers high-speed catamaran services to points in Manhattan from Central New Jersey, with a fleet of four vessels that can accommodate up to 400 passengers: SeaStreak New York, SeaStreak New Jersey, SeaStreakWall Street, and SeaStreak Highlands. In addition to commuter service, SeaStreak offers an array of special events and sightseeing cruises year-round. With the holidays coming, our mid-day departures are very popular for traveling into Manhattan to see the famous Rockettes, the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree, ice skating, and to do some holiday shopping. OnMarch 31, 2008 SeaStreak and its four 400-passenger high-speed ferries were acquired by New England Fast Ferry, a sister company of Moran Towing Co., the Interlake Steamship Company, and Mormac Marine Group, Inc. Combined, we are the largest Marine company on the East Coast. *In October of 2008 the Ocean State became part of the SeaStreak fleet. This vessel will offer the opportunity to travel to Yankee Stadium in 2009, and to explore additional special event avenues.
What was the motivating factor for the launch of your company?
There is a high demand in the Bayshore region of Monmouth County for a fast, convenient means of getting to Manhattan for commuting and leisure travel. What better way is there than to travel by ferry! We are here to continue providing that service to the person who travels to work or to New York City for a day of sightseeing, shopping, and dining!
What sets your company apart from your competitors?
SeaStreak’s fast passenger catamarans provide the quickest and most civilized way to travel into New York City. SeaStreak provides service year-round, 7 days a week, from two locations in Monmouth County – Highlands, and Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey – to and from two locations in Manhattan – downtown at Pier 11 and Midtown at East 35th Street. Complimentary parking is available at both New Jersey locations. As well as commuter services, SeaStreak offers special-event cruises from Monmouth County, such as trips to see the New York Mets, the Macy’s 4th of July fireworks cruises, Fall foliage tours up the Hudson River, Wednesday matinee packages, West Point football games, and a cruise to the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. Private charters are also available for parties or corporate meetings.
What would a referral say about your company?
We have heard our customers say that SeaStreak is the best way to travel to Manhattan, and that they can't imagine traveling there any other way. What an experience taking the kids into the city by ferry boat, and seeing all the sights as you arrive in Manhattan!
Powered by eDirectory™