- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- The Rumson Country Day School Announces New Head of Lower School
- Oceanfront Restaurant’s New Wine Program Creates Big Waves in Jersey Shore Wine Scene
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- AskThe Expert - John Kling Custom Homes
- Ask The Expert - Robert E.Wold, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Kim's Jewelers
- Best Bet - Mangia Healthy KItchen
- The Guide 2015 - Decorating Den Interiors
- DayTripper: New Hope, Pennsylvania
- Daytripper: Central Park Zoo
- DayTripper: Laurita Vineyards & Winery
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Fall Guide 2015 - Gravity Vault
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Merry Mutts
- The Guide 2015 - The Grove at Shrewsbury
- The Guide 2015 - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Health Talk - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Health Talk - Falguni Patel, MD
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2014 - Taking your Workout Outside
- Health - Mosaic Day Spa
- HWB 2015 - New Reflections Plastic Surgery
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Holiday Buzz - Sights & Sounds of the Season
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Pick - Vein Institute of NJ
- Our Pick - The Real Estate Boutique
- Health - Trinity Rehab
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - DeMarco's
- Our Pick - Dr. Anthony Mancino
- Company Profile - Reliable Construction Services of New Jersey
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Chad Clayton
- People On The Move - Adam Lowy
- People On The Move - Sophie Garito
- Summer Guide
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Atlantic Age Management
- The Guide 2015 - Kim's Jewelers
- Company Profile - Steven A. Morgan, M.D.,F.A.C.O.G.
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Ace Aluminum
- The Home Guide - Joey D’s
- The Home - Oasis Backyard Farms
Company Profile - SeaStreak LLC
2 First Avenue
Atlantic Highlands, NJ 07716
Call or check website for schedule
SeaStreak LLC is a leader in revitalizing fast passenger ferry services in the New York metropolitan area, with the largest, most modern fleet of vessels. The company offers high-speed catamaran services to points in Manhattan from Central New Jersey, with a fleet of four vessels that can accommodate up to 400 passengers: SeaStreak New York, SeaStreak New Jersey, SeaStreakWall Street, and SeaStreak Highlands. In addition to commuter service, SeaStreak offers an array of special events and sightseeing cruises year-round. With the holidays coming, our mid-day departures are very popular for traveling into Manhattan to see the famous Rockettes, the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree, ice skating, and to do some holiday shopping. OnMarch 31, 2008 SeaStreak and its four 400-passenger high-speed ferries were acquired by New England Fast Ferry, a sister company of Moran Towing Co., the Interlake Steamship Company, and Mormac Marine Group, Inc. Combined, we are the largest Marine company on the East Coast. *In October of 2008 the Ocean State became part of the SeaStreak fleet. This vessel will offer the opportunity to travel to Yankee Stadium in 2009, and to explore additional special event avenues.
What was the motivating factor for the launch of your company?
There is a high demand in the Bayshore region of Monmouth County for a fast, convenient means of getting to Manhattan for commuting and leisure travel. What better way is there than to travel by ferry! We are here to continue providing that service to the person who travels to work or to New York City for a day of sightseeing, shopping, and dining!
What sets your company apart from your competitors?
SeaStreak’s fast passenger catamarans provide the quickest and most civilized way to travel into New York City. SeaStreak provides service year-round, 7 days a week, from two locations in Monmouth County – Highlands, and Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey – to and from two locations in Manhattan – downtown at Pier 11 and Midtown at East 35th Street. Complimentary parking is available at both New Jersey locations. As well as commuter services, SeaStreak offers special-event cruises from Monmouth County, such as trips to see the New York Mets, the Macy’s 4th of July fireworks cruises, Fall foliage tours up the Hudson River, Wednesday matinee packages, West Point football games, and a cruise to the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. Private charters are also available for parties or corporate meetings.
What would a referral say about your company?
We have heard our customers say that SeaStreak is the best way to travel to Manhattan, and that they can't imagine traveling there any other way. What an experience taking the kids into the city by ferry boat, and seeing all the sights as you arrive in Manhattan!
Powered by eDirectory™