- Around Town
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Business Information
- The Atlantic Fencing Academy Announces District Winners
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Beth Thomas-Edwards
- Ask The Expert - Total Vein and Rejuvenation Center
- Ask The Experts: William Kilbride, Owner Critelli & Kilbride Realtors
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Buyers Guide 2011-2012
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - The Samra Group
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Two River Theater Company
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - CoCo Pari Boutique
- Cover Story
- Bridging the Myth - Michael Kamil
- Life on the Strip
- Mike Scotti - From the Front Line to the Screen
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Daytripper: Hunter Mountain
- Day Tripper - Insectropolis
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Gift Guide
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Fred Astaire Dance Studio
- Gift Guide - Jumpstart to Fitness
- Gift Guide - Central Jersey Pools
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Health Talk - Dr. Patrick Cuozzo
- AMI - New Weapon in Fight Against Lung Cancer
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Rumson Therapeutic & Sports Massage Center
- Health - Colts Neck Center for Orthodontics & Invisalign
- Health - Spas
- Fit for a King - The Klings
- New Kids In Town - The Daszkowskis
- A Grand Home for Living - Harris
- Newsletter Articles
- Trinity Hall Selects Monmouth County Native Mary Sciarrillo
- The Home Gallery - ABL
- A Country Estate: The Mullaneys'
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Fashion Classes of New Jersey
- Our Pick - Vincent Camarda, D.D.S., P.A.
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Gayle Eggan Aanensen
- People On The Move: Tony Abbatiello
- People On The Move - Michael Patrick
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - The Couture Exchange
- The Guide 2013 - Cozmo's Heir Color & Design Studio
- The Guide 2013 - J. Vincent Jewelers
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Monmouth Beach Plantation
- The Home Guide - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home Guide - Chelsea Kitchen and Bath
Company Profile - SeaStreak LLC
2 First Avenue
Atlantic Highlands, NJ 07716
Call or check website for schedule
SeaStreak LLC is a leader in revitalizing fast passenger ferry services in the New York metropolitan area, with the largest, most modern fleet of vessels. The company offers high-speed catamaran services to points in Manhattan from Central New Jersey, with a fleet of four vessels that can accommodate up to 400 passengers: SeaStreak New York, SeaStreak New Jersey, SeaStreakWall Street, and SeaStreak Highlands. In addition to commuter service, SeaStreak offers an array of special events and sightseeing cruises year-round. With the holidays coming, our mid-day departures are very popular for traveling into Manhattan to see the famous Rockettes, the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree, ice skating, and to do some holiday shopping. OnMarch 31, 2008 SeaStreak and its four 400-passenger high-speed ferries were acquired by New England Fast Ferry, a sister company of Moran Towing Co., the Interlake Steamship Company, and Mormac Marine Group, Inc. Combined, we are the largest Marine company on the East Coast. *In October of 2008 the Ocean State became part of the SeaStreak fleet. This vessel will offer the opportunity to travel to Yankee Stadium in 2009, and to explore additional special event avenues.
What was the motivating factor for the launch of your company?
There is a high demand in the Bayshore region of Monmouth County for a fast, convenient means of getting to Manhattan for commuting and leisure travel. What better way is there than to travel by ferry! We are here to continue providing that service to the person who travels to work or to New York City for a day of sightseeing, shopping, and dining!
What sets your company apart from your competitors?
SeaStreak’s fast passenger catamarans provide the quickest and most civilized way to travel into New York City. SeaStreak provides service year-round, 7 days a week, from two locations in Monmouth County – Highlands, and Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey – to and from two locations in Manhattan – downtown at Pier 11 and Midtown at East 35th Street. Complimentary parking is available at both New Jersey locations. As well as commuter services, SeaStreak offers special-event cruises from Monmouth County, such as trips to see the New York Mets, the Macy’s 4th of July fireworks cruises, Fall foliage tours up the Hudson River, Wednesday matinee packages, West Point football games, and a cruise to the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. Private charters are also available for parties or corporate meetings.
What would a referral say about your company?
We have heard our customers say that SeaStreak is the best way to travel to Manhattan, and that they can't imagine traveling there any other way. What an experience taking the kids into the city by ferry boat, and seeing all the sights as you arrive in Manhattan!
Powered by eDirectory™