- Around Town
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Alexandra Freer
- Ask The Expert - Cory Schifter of Casale Jewelers
- Jim O’Neill - Event Sales Director
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Audi Freehold
- The Guide 2015 - Morgan Fertility
- The Guide 2015 - Mark Lauria Associates
- Cover Story
- The Marlboro Man
- PIX11 Anchor Sukanya Krishnan
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Daytripper: Central Park Zoo
- DayTripper: Manasquan Reservoir
- DayTripper: NJ Vietnam Veteran's Memorial
- Fall Guide
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Architectural Accents Past and Present
- Gift Guide - Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery
- Gift Guide - Agostino Antiques
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health Talk - Ragui Sadek MD FACS
- Health Talk - Dawn Rockwell, DMD
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Freehold Radiology Group
- Health - Radiology
- Health 2014 - Great Care, Close to Home
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Newsletter Articles
- Health - The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center
- Our Pick - Sal ScialloState Farm
- The Home Guide - The White Sands Oceanfront Hotel & Spa
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Sussan, Greenwald & Wesler
- Company Profile - Premier Pain Management
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Laura Brunetti
- Helping Our Youth Through The Hardest Times
- People On The Move - John Dias
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- Our Pick - Marshall P. Allegra, MD
- The Guide 2015 - Grand Design Doors
- Company Profile - Dr. Anthony Mancino
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Showerman of NJ, Inc.
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
- The Home Guide - King Remodeling
Company Profile - SeaStreak LLC
2 First Avenue
Atlantic Highlands, NJ 07716
Call or check website for schedule
SeaStreak LLC is a leader in revitalizing fast passenger ferry services in the New York metropolitan area, with the largest, most modern fleet of vessels. The company offers high-speed catamaran services to points in Manhattan from Central New Jersey, with a fleet of four vessels that can accommodate up to 400 passengers: SeaStreak New York, SeaStreak New Jersey, SeaStreakWall Street, and SeaStreak Highlands. In addition to commuter service, SeaStreak offers an array of special events and sightseeing cruises year-round. With the holidays coming, our mid-day departures are very popular for traveling into Manhattan to see the famous Rockettes, the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree, ice skating, and to do some holiday shopping. OnMarch 31, 2008 SeaStreak and its four 400-passenger high-speed ferries were acquired by New England Fast Ferry, a sister company of Moran Towing Co., the Interlake Steamship Company, and Mormac Marine Group, Inc. Combined, we are the largest Marine company on the East Coast. *In October of 2008 the Ocean State became part of the SeaStreak fleet. This vessel will offer the opportunity to travel to Yankee Stadium in 2009, and to explore additional special event avenues.
What was the motivating factor for the launch of your company?
There is a high demand in the Bayshore region of Monmouth County for a fast, convenient means of getting to Manhattan for commuting and leisure travel. What better way is there than to travel by ferry! We are here to continue providing that service to the person who travels to work or to New York City for a day of sightseeing, shopping, and dining!
What sets your company apart from your competitors?
SeaStreak’s fast passenger catamarans provide the quickest and most civilized way to travel into New York City. SeaStreak provides service year-round, 7 days a week, from two locations in Monmouth County – Highlands, and Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey – to and from two locations in Manhattan – downtown at Pier 11 and Midtown at East 35th Street. Complimentary parking is available at both New Jersey locations. As well as commuter services, SeaStreak offers special-event cruises from Monmouth County, such as trips to see the New York Mets, the Macy’s 4th of July fireworks cruises, Fall foliage tours up the Hudson River, Wednesday matinee packages, West Point football games, and a cruise to the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. Private charters are also available for parties or corporate meetings.
What would a referral say about your company?
We have heard our customers say that SeaStreak is the best way to travel to Manhattan, and that they can't imagine traveling there any other way. What an experience taking the kids into the city by ferry boat, and seeing all the sights as you arrive in Manhattan!
Powered by eDirectory™