- Around Town
- Eagle Oaks Country Club Hosts 8th Annual Honor Day
- QuickChek Opens Newest Store In Morganville
- The Cardiovascular Care Group Announces New JUST WALK Program
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Tina and Gabriel Simon BallRoom etc. Dance Studio
- AskThe Expert - John Kling Custom Homes
- AskThe Expert - Jack Giglio
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Troost Brothers, Inc
- Best Bet - Ace Home Improvements
- Best Bet - Swimsuit Station
- Day Tripper - Atlantic City
- Day Tripper - Overnight Adventures
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Colts Neck Manor House
- Best Bet - Bain's Outdoor Living
- The Guide 2014 - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - New Reflections Plastic Surgery
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Health Talk - The Compounding Facility of Delco Drugs & Specialty Pharmacy
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- Health - Avanti Day Resort
- Health - Advanced Dentistry
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- A Hanukkah Story
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Holiday Buzz: Out & About in NYC & PHL
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Dulce Feito-Daly
- A Little Bit Country - Corey Wagar
- Health - Trinity Rehab
- Our Picks
- Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club
- The Home - Decorating Den Interiors
- Our Pick - Trade Mart Interiors
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Wendy Lasater
- Brad Greenberg - Caretaker For A Town
- People On The Move: Wendy Neuberger and Stephanie Phillips
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Fashion Classes of NJ
- Staten Island EatBeat - Arena Steakhouse & Lounge
- 2016 Guide - European Wax Center
- The Home Guide
- The 2015 Home Guide - ForeverLawn at the Shore
- The Home Guide - Four Seasons Sunrooms
- The Home Guide - triSpace interiors
Company Profile - Wine Academy Superstores
Wine Academy Superstores
2996 Route 35 South (Bethany Road)
Hazlet, NJ 07730
1900 Route 70 South (Home Depot Shopping Center)
Lakewood, NJ 08701
Wine Academy Superstores exists because of one simple idea: There are too many delicious wines, beers and liquors available at all price points for anyone to drink anything they dont love. Too often people are forced to drink what they do because there are no other options. However, we aim to supply you with the best products and offer you expert service, to allow you to find among them those that you love.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
Our competition is satisfied with offering the same old wines that everyone carries and stopping there. Our competition doesnt take the time to discover what else is out there that may be better and cheaper. We live in an era of unsurpassed selection of quality beverage products at all price points from around the world. But, the good stuff is almost impossible to find in New Jersey! We make the extra effort to find the special wines and offer them to an unsuspecting public.
As important as product selection is, we also realize that getting the right item into the customers hands is key. That is why we have, in all of our stores, tasting machines offering 16 wines to taste at all times. There are two main benefits of the tasting machines. First, it allows customers to try individual wines and determine whether or not they like that wine. Second, it allows the customers to try, at no cost, different grapes, regions and styles of wine. In short, it allows customers to discover the multitude of styles and tastes out there so that they can best find what they want.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member they should shop with you?
The difference is that we care. We care about the products we sell and the people to whom we sell them. When you enter one of our stores, we are not there simply to sell you something; we are there to sell you what you are looking for. Sometimes, the customer doesnt really know what they are looking for. This is where we shine: Education and discovery!
What kind of customer service philosophy do you have and would like to share with our readers?
Our philosophy is simple: Choosing what to drink on a certain occasion is not rocket science, so we offer good product, knowledgeable service and no pressure. Knowledgeable service and a no pressure, comfortable environment are the keys to our customer service philosophy and the reason why our customers come back again and again.
Powered by eDirectory™