- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Voyagers' Community School - Open House
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Ask The Experts
- Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
- Ask The Expert - Hiren Patel, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Lighting World
- Best Bet - DSM Enterprises Inc.
- The Guide 2015 - AW Eurostile
- DayTripper: New Hope, Pennsylvania
- Day Tripper: Dover Stone Church
- Day Tripper - Insectropolis
- Eat Beat - Angelinaís Ristorante
- Eat Beat - Surv Kitchen & Lounge
- Eats: Tuscany Italian Specialty Food
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Gift Guide
- Holiday Gift Guide - Avanti Day Resort
- Gift Guide - The Great Atlantic Porch Company
- The Guide 2015 - K9 Resorts Daycare & Luxury Hotel
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Lori S. Gormley, M.D.
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health Talk - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Tinton Falls
- HWB 2014 - Rejuvenate
- Health - Center For Oral & Maxillocacial Surgery
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Best Bet - David Burkeís Fromagerie
- Living in Colts Neck
- Gratitude in Guatemala
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- The Triple Crown
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - John Cortese Masons
- ďA Night In OzĒ Gala
- WineZag - Choosing a Restaurant Wine List Over Food
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Ranney School
- Our Pick - GloBar SkinArt Studio
- Our Pick - The Center for Aesthetic Medicine
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Tracey Dell
- People On The Move: Lin Fong-O'Neill
- People On The Move - Jeffrey Morgan
- Summer Guide
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Page Plaza Diner
- The Guide 2013 - Michael Duru Clothiers
- Company Profile - CareOne
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Colts Neck Manor House
- The Home Guide - Energy Aide
- The Home - Decorating Den Interiors
Company Profile - Wine Academy Superstores
Wine Academy Superstores
2996 Route 35 South (Bethany Road)
Hazlet, NJ 07730
1900 Route 70 South (Home Depot Shopping Center)
Lakewood, NJ 08701
Wine Academy Superstores exists because of one simple idea: There are too many delicious wines, beers and liquors available at all price points for anyone to drink anything they donít love. Too often people are forced to drink what they do because there are no other options. However, we aim to supply you with the best products and offer you expert service, to allow you to find among them those that you love.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
Our competition is satisfied with offering the same old wines that everyone carries and stopping there. Our competition doesnít take the time to discover what else is out there that may be better and cheaper. We live in an era of unsurpassed selection of quality beverage products at all price points from around the world. But, the good stuff is almost impossible to find in New Jersey! We make the extra effort to find the special wines and offer them to an unsuspecting public.
As important as product selection is, we also realize that getting the right item into the customerís hands is key. That is why we have, in all of our stores, tasting machines offering 16 wines to taste at all times. There are two main benefits of the tasting machines. First, it allows customers to try individual wines and determine whether or not they like that wine. Second, it allows the customers to try, at no cost, different grapes, regions and styles of wine. In short, it allows customers to discover the multitude of styles and tastes out there so that they can best find what they want.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member they should shop with you?
The difference is that we care. We care about the products we sell and the people to whom we sell them. When you enter one of our stores, we are not there simply to sell you something; we are there to sell you what you are looking for. Sometimes, the customer doesnít really know what they are looking for. This is where we shine: Education and discovery!
What kind of customer service philosophy do you have and would like to share with our readers?
Our philosophy is simple: Choosing what to drink on a certain occasion is not rocket science, so we offer good product, knowledgeable service and no pressure. Knowledgeable service and a no pressure, comfortable environment are the keys to our customer service philosophy and the reason why our customers come back again and again.
Powered by eDirectory™