- Around Town
- Learning Express Toys Partners with Local Teachers, Schools
- School-Wide Coding Event at Rumson Country Day
- AMI Providing Free Screening Mammograms
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Joseph Abbate of Richmond Appliance
- AskThe Experts - Ranney School
- Ask The Expert - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Troost Brothers, Inc
- Best Bet - Ace Home Improvements
- Best Bet - Elite Dental of Staten Island
- Cover Story
- Dana Canedy - A Gift For Jordan
- Forward Progress - Wayne Chrebet JS
- Max Ehrich - Pursuing His Passion
- Day Tripper - Lambert Castle Museum
- Day Tripper - Peddlers Village
- Day Tripper - Yogi Berra Museum & Learning Center
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Fuggetta Pools
- Gift Guide - Jaeger Kitchens
- The Guide 2015 - The Cracked Olive Market
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- HWB Profile 2016 - The Compounding Facility
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health Talk - The Center for Bariatrics
- Health - Aroma Skin Care & Day Spa
- Health - Spine and Pain Centers
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Streat Beat - Who Would You Invite To Dinner?
- Restaurant Guide - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- La Bella Vita!
- All The Pretty Horses
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home: Pride Home Improvements
- Our Pick - Cortez Cigars
- The Home Gallery - Ralco Builders
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Sun National Bank
- Our Pick: Monmouth Custom Builders
- Our Pick: Duffy Personal Training
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Karen Ginty
- Suzanne Pease, Jill-Of-All-Trades
- Kids On The Move - Sharon Lin
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Best Bet - The Burr Law Group
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- The Guide 2014 - Downtown Tile
- The Guide 2015 - Ashford & Grace Fine Jewelers
- The Home Guide
- The Home Spotlight - Select Technology Group
- The Home Guide - triSpace interiors
- The Home - Rysers Landscape Supply
Company Profile - Wine Academy Superstores
Wine Academy Superstores
2996 Route 35 South (Bethany Road)
Hazlet, NJ 07730
1900 Route 70 South (Home Depot Shopping Center)
Lakewood, NJ 08701
Wine Academy Superstores exists because of one simple idea: There are too many delicious wines, beers and liquors available at all price points for anyone to drink anything they dont love. Too often people are forced to drink what they do because there are no other options. However, we aim to supply you with the best products and offer you expert service, to allow you to find among them those that you love.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
Our competition is satisfied with offering the same old wines that everyone carries and stopping there. Our competition doesnt take the time to discover what else is out there that may be better and cheaper. We live in an era of unsurpassed selection of quality beverage products at all price points from around the world. But, the good stuff is almost impossible to find in New Jersey! We make the extra effort to find the special wines and offer them to an unsuspecting public.
As important as product selection is, we also realize that getting the right item into the customers hands is key. That is why we have, in all of our stores, tasting machines offering 16 wines to taste at all times. There are two main benefits of the tasting machines. First, it allows customers to try individual wines and determine whether or not they like that wine. Second, it allows the customers to try, at no cost, different grapes, regions and styles of wine. In short, it allows customers to discover the multitude of styles and tastes out there so that they can best find what they want.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member they should shop with you?
The difference is that we care. We care about the products we sell and the people to whom we sell them. When you enter one of our stores, we are not there simply to sell you something; we are there to sell you what you are looking for. Sometimes, the customer doesnt really know what they are looking for. This is where we shine: Education and discovery!
What kind of customer service philosophy do you have and would like to share with our readers?
Our philosophy is simple: Choosing what to drink on a certain occasion is not rocket science, so we offer good product, knowledgeable service and no pressure. Knowledgeable service and a no pressure, comfortable environment are the keys to our customer service philosophy and the reason why our customers come back again and again.
Powered by eDirectory™