- Around Town
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Renaissance Pilates Now Open
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Marshall P.Allegra, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Michael Greenberg of HomeClick
- Ask The Expert - John Panicali, D.C., Chiropractor
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Hot Tubs by HotSpring, LLC
- Best Bet - Mr Paul's Custom Cabinetry
- The Guide 2014 - Above
- Cover Story
- Felicia Stoler: Spreading Health With A Little TLC
- Life on the Strip
- Twelve - The Hayes Family
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Denise L. Waldron DMD
- Gift Guide - Colts Neck Dance
- Gift Guide - Getting In Shape For Women
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health Talk - Lori S. Gormley, M.D.
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Associated Pain Specialists
- Health - Advanced Vascular Solutions
- Health - FOGLIA Skincare and Waxing Studio
- Newsletter Articles
- Health - Trinity Rehab
- The Home Gallery - California Closets
- Our Pick: Marlboro Dental Arts, PC
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Blue Heron Designs
- Our Pick - Jeunesse Medical Spa
- Eat Beat - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Bethany McGovern
- Kids On The Move - Jacqueline Sodano
- People on the Move: Majorie Mollenauer
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - The Malvern School
- The Guide 2014 - Red White & Blue Contracting
- The Guide 2014 - Robert Defalco Realty
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Showerman of NJ, Inc.
- The Home Guide - T. Dorland Studio at Folio Art Glass
- The Home - Signature Kitchens of New York, Inc.
Company Profile - Wine Academy Superstores
Wine Academy Superstores
2996 Route 35 South (Bethany Road)
Hazlet, NJ 07730
1900 Route 70 South (Home Depot Shopping Center)
Lakewood, NJ 08701
Wine Academy Superstores exists because of one simple idea: There are too many delicious wines, beers and liquors available at all price points for anyone to drink anything they don’t love. Too often people are forced to drink what they do because there are no other options. However, we aim to supply you with the best products and offer you expert service, to allow you to find among them those that you love.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
Our competition is satisfied with offering the same old wines that everyone carries and stopping there. Our competition doesn’t take the time to discover what else is out there that may be better and cheaper. We live in an era of unsurpassed selection of quality beverage products at all price points from around the world. But, the good stuff is almost impossible to find in New Jersey! We make the extra effort to find the special wines and offer them to an unsuspecting public.
As important as product selection is, we also realize that getting the right item into the customer’s hands is key. That is why we have, in all of our stores, tasting machines offering 16 wines to taste at all times. There are two main benefits of the tasting machines. First, it allows customers to try individual wines and determine whether or not they like that wine. Second, it allows the customers to try, at no cost, different grapes, regions and styles of wine. In short, it allows customers to discover the multitude of styles and tastes out there so that they can best find what they want.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member they should shop with you?
The difference is that we care. We care about the products we sell and the people to whom we sell them. When you enter one of our stores, we are not there simply to sell you something; we are there to sell you what you are looking for. Sometimes, the customer doesn’t really know what they are looking for. This is where we shine: Education and discovery!
What kind of customer service philosophy do you have and would like to share with our readers?
Our philosophy is simple: Choosing what to drink on a certain occasion is not rocket science, so we offer good product, knowledgeable service and no pressure. Knowledgeable service and a no pressure, comfortable environment are the keys to our customer service philosophy and the reason why our customers come back again and again.
Powered by eDirectory™