- Around Town
- CPC BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE GRAND OPENING
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- Staten Island Fun Facts
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - Jack Giglio
- Ask The Expert - Beth Thomas-Edwards
- Ask The Expert - Hiren Patel, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Signature Design Group
- The Guide 2014 - Jersey Shore Premium Outlets
- Best Bet - Glo Bar Skin Art Studio
- Cover Story
- Bridging the Myth - Michael Kamil
- Karen Polle
- Dr. Yong and Moon Choo…On a Fascinating Life Journey.
- Daytripper: Liberty Science Center
- Day Tripper - Overnight Adventures
- Day Tripper - Spa Castle
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2013 - INDULGE Lounge & Food Bar
- The Guide 2014 - Cabitron Kitchen and Bath
- Gift Guide - Delicious Orchards
- Health Talk
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health Talk - Michael Ginsberg
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- A Better You
- Health - Physicians for Alternative Medicine, P.C.
- Health - Body N Balance Massage Therapy
- Newsletter Articles
- Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club - In A League of Their Own
- The Home - Monmouth St Tile
- The View: The Bereznyaks
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - LPA Strategic Capital
- Our Pick: ACS Automation
- Company Profile - The Hart Investment Group of Wells Fargo Advisors
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Jacqueline Sodano
- Kids On The Move: Shannon Bauer
- People On The Move - Frank Somma
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Dearborn Market
- The Guide 2014 - Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- Company Profile - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- The Home Guide
- The Home Gallery - Distinctive Pools
- The Home - Home Living Furniture
- The Home Guide - Showerman of NJ, Inc.
Company Profile - Wine Academy Superstores
Wine Academy Superstores
2996 Route 35 South (Bethany Road)
Hazlet, NJ 07730
1900 Route 70 South (Home Depot Shopping Center)
Lakewood, NJ 08701
Wine Academy Superstores exists because of one simple idea: There are too many delicious wines, beers and liquors available at all price points for anyone to drink anything they don’t love. Too often people are forced to drink what they do because there are no other options. However, we aim to supply you with the best products and offer you expert service, to allow you to find among them those that you love.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
Our competition is satisfied with offering the same old wines that everyone carries and stopping there. Our competition doesn’t take the time to discover what else is out there that may be better and cheaper. We live in an era of unsurpassed selection of quality beverage products at all price points from around the world. But, the good stuff is almost impossible to find in New Jersey! We make the extra effort to find the special wines and offer them to an unsuspecting public.
As important as product selection is, we also realize that getting the right item into the customer’s hands is key. That is why we have, in all of our stores, tasting machines offering 16 wines to taste at all times. There are two main benefits of the tasting machines. First, it allows customers to try individual wines and determine whether or not they like that wine. Second, it allows the customers to try, at no cost, different grapes, regions and styles of wine. In short, it allows customers to discover the multitude of styles and tastes out there so that they can best find what they want.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member they should shop with you?
The difference is that we care. We care about the products we sell and the people to whom we sell them. When you enter one of our stores, we are not there simply to sell you something; we are there to sell you what you are looking for. Sometimes, the customer doesn’t really know what they are looking for. This is where we shine: Education and discovery!
What kind of customer service philosophy do you have and would like to share with our readers?
Our philosophy is simple: Choosing what to drink on a certain occasion is not rocket science, so we offer good product, knowledgeable service and no pressure. Knowledgeable service and a no pressure, comfortable environment are the keys to our customer service philosophy and the reason why our customers come back again and again.
Powered by eDirectory™