- Ask The Experts
- Ask the Experts: Ross Marzarella
- Ask The Expert - John Panicali, D.C., Chiropractor
- Ask The Expert - Cory Schifter of Casale Jewelers
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Male Ego Barber Spa
- The Guide 2015 - Skin And Bones Day Spa
- The Guide 2015 - The Compounding Facility
- Day Tripper - Peddlers Village
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Annex
- Day Tripper - Old Barracks Museum
- Etc - Turkey Day
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Underground Gym
- The Guide 2015 - Rosen Decorators
- Gift Guide - Physicians for Alternative Medicine
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- AMI Womenís Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Health Talk - GENESIS Fertility and Reproductive Medicine
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2014 - Marshall P. Allegra
- Health - Chips Salon
- HWB 2014 - Physicians for Alternative Medicine, P.C.
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Best Bet - David Burkeís Fromagerie
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Home at Last
- La Bella Vita!
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - JGS Insurance
- The Home Q&A - T. Dorland Studio at Folio Art Glass
- Wine Academy Superstores - Muscadet
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Soho Studios for Hair
- Our Pick: Jonathan Salon Red Bank
- Builders Architectural Millwork, Inc.
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Michael and Ally Baratta,and Sally Carden
- People On The Move: Lin Fong-O'Neill
- People On The Move - Jeanne Patterson
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Grecian Pools
- The Guide 2015 - The Malvern School
- Company Profile - Rosen Decorators
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - JGS Insurance
- The Home - Ace Home Improvements
- The Home - Giglio Builders
Company Profile - Wine Academy Superstores
Wine Academy Superstores
2996 Route 35 South (Bethany Road)
Hazlet, NJ 07730
1900 Route 70 South (Home Depot Shopping Center)
Lakewood, NJ 08701
Wine Academy Superstores exists because of one simple idea: There are too many delicious wines, beers and liquors available at all price points for anyone to drink anything they donít love. Too often people are forced to drink what they do because there are no other options. However, we aim to supply you with the best products and offer you expert service, to allow you to find among them those that you love.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
Our competition is satisfied with offering the same old wines that everyone carries and stopping there. Our competition doesnít take the time to discover what else is out there that may be better and cheaper. We live in an era of unsurpassed selection of quality beverage products at all price points from around the world. But, the good stuff is almost impossible to find in New Jersey! We make the extra effort to find the special wines and offer them to an unsuspecting public.
As important as product selection is, we also realize that getting the right item into the customerís hands is key. That is why we have, in all of our stores, tasting machines offering 16 wines to taste at all times. There are two main benefits of the tasting machines. First, it allows customers to try individual wines and determine whether or not they like that wine. Second, it allows the customers to try, at no cost, different grapes, regions and styles of wine. In short, it allows customers to discover the multitude of styles and tastes out there so that they can best find what they want.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member they should shop with you?
The difference is that we care. We care about the products we sell and the people to whom we sell them. When you enter one of our stores, we are not there simply to sell you something; we are there to sell you what you are looking for. Sometimes, the customer doesnít really know what they are looking for. This is where we shine: Education and discovery!
What kind of customer service philosophy do you have and would like to share with our readers?
Our philosophy is simple: Choosing what to drink on a certain occasion is not rocket science, so we offer good product, knowledgeable service and no pressure. Knowledgeable service and a no pressure, comfortable environment are the keys to our customer service philosophy and the reason why our customers come back again and again.
Powered by eDirectory™