- Around Town
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- 12th Annual AMI Foundation Golf Classic
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Experts - Ranney School
- Ask The Expert - Beth Thomas-Edwards
- Ask The Expert - Hiren Patel, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Angelina’s Ristorante
- Best Bet - The Spine and Pain Institute of New York
- Best Bet - Ryser’s Landcape Supply
- Cover Story
- Mike Petke - New York Red Bulls Head Coach
- From Saigon to Success - Dr. Khanh Nguyen lives the “American Dream” in Colts Neck
- Feature: Michael DiGiacomo
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Annex
- Day Tripper - Insectropolis
- Day Tripper - Bushkill Falls
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - The Facebook Situation
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantis Centers, Inc.
- Gift Guide - Folio Art Glass
- The Guide 2014 - Rosen Decorators
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Carol Ash, DO
- Health Talk - Brian Long CareOne Senior Care
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health - Brock Farms
- Newsletter Articles
- A First for Everything - Kim Guadagno
- Letting In The Light
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move: Shannon Bauer
- People On The Move - Jon Hornik
- People On The Move - Cynthia Scott
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- Company Profile: RUMC - Dr. Philip E. Otterbeck
- Company Profile - Dearborn Market
- The Guide 2014 - World Jeep Subaru
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Richmond Tile & Bath
- The Home Guide - Chelsea Kitchen and Bath
- The Home Guide - Total Sound Entertainment
Company Profile - Wine Academy Superstores
Wine Academy Superstores
2996 Route 35 South (Bethany Road)
Hazlet, NJ 07730
1900 Route 70 South (Home Depot Shopping Center)
Lakewood, NJ 08701
Wine Academy Superstores exists because of one simple idea: There are too many delicious wines, beers and liquors available at all price points for anyone to drink anything they don’t love. Too often people are forced to drink what they do because there are no other options. However, we aim to supply you with the best products and offer you expert service, to allow you to find among them those that you love.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
Our competition is satisfied with offering the same old wines that everyone carries and stopping there. Our competition doesn’t take the time to discover what else is out there that may be better and cheaper. We live in an era of unsurpassed selection of quality beverage products at all price points from around the world. But, the good stuff is almost impossible to find in New Jersey! We make the extra effort to find the special wines and offer them to an unsuspecting public.
As important as product selection is, we also realize that getting the right item into the customer’s hands is key. That is why we have, in all of our stores, tasting machines offering 16 wines to taste at all times. There are two main benefits of the tasting machines. First, it allows customers to try individual wines and determine whether or not they like that wine. Second, it allows the customers to try, at no cost, different grapes, regions and styles of wine. In short, it allows customers to discover the multitude of styles and tastes out there so that they can best find what they want.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member they should shop with you?
The difference is that we care. We care about the products we sell and the people to whom we sell them. When you enter one of our stores, we are not there simply to sell you something; we are there to sell you what you are looking for. Sometimes, the customer doesn’t really know what they are looking for. This is where we shine: Education and discovery!
What kind of customer service philosophy do you have and would like to share with our readers?
Our philosophy is simple: Choosing what to drink on a certain occasion is not rocket science, so we offer good product, knowledgeable service and no pressure. Knowledgeable service and a no pressure, comfortable environment are the keys to our customer service philosophy and the reason why our customers come back again and again.
Powered by eDirectory™