- Around Town
- Summer Fun - Summer 2013
- Operation Provide Comfort
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - Premier Pain Centers
- Cynthia Salter-Lewis, MD, ReNew Med-Spa and Cosmetic Laser Center
- Ask The Expert - Marshall P.Allegra, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Grace Sharpe
- The Guide 2014 - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- The Guide 2014 - Dearborn Market
- Cover Story
- Stay Tooned - Keep an eye on Long Branch’s Michael Attardi – Animation’s New Maestro
- Fly Like An Eagle - Howie Roseman
- Dutchess of Dearborn
- Day Tripper - Overnight Adventures
- Daytripper: Hunter Mountain
- Day Tripper - Lakota Wolf Preserve
- Eat Beat - Holiday Buzz: Who's Serving?
- Eat Beat - Zio Toto Ristorante
- Eats: Twin Lights Bakery Cafe
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - East Coast Fitness Store
- Gift Guide -Grand Designs Doors, Inc.
- The Guide 2014 - Reproductive Science Center of NJ
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Lori S. Gormley, M.D.
- Health Talk - Beth M. Deutch MD
- Health Talk - Dawn Rockwell, DMD
- Elegant and Inviting, The Bellomos Home Offers Warmth to Friends and Family
- Vive La France - Abbey Feiler-Kober
- The View: The Bereznyaks
- Newsletter Articles
- What Finishes a Room?
- Tracking James - James Gregorio
- The Home - H2O Bath and Kitchen Elegance
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Zaksons Fine Furniture
- The Home - Home Living Furniture
- Company Profile - Wine Academy Superstores
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Peggy Karaban
- People On The Move - Kari Mentonis
- Kids On The Move - Meredith Gallagher
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - The Malvern School
- Company Profile - The Hart Investment Group of Wells Fargo Advisors
- Company Profile - The Atlantic Fencing Academy
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Custom Granite Fabrications
- The Home Gallery - Distinctive Pools
- The Home Guide - S DeCenzo Designs, LLC
Company Profile - Wine Academy Superstores
Wine Academy Superstores
2996 Route 35 South (Bethany Road)
Hazlet, NJ 07730
1900 Route 70 South (Home Depot Shopping Center)
Lakewood, NJ 08701
Wine Academy Superstores exists because of one simple idea: There are too many delicious wines, beers and liquors available at all price points for anyone to drink anything they don’t love. Too often people are forced to drink what they do because there are no other options. However, we aim to supply you with the best products and offer you expert service, to allow you to find among them those that you love.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
Our competition is satisfied with offering the same old wines that everyone carries and stopping there. Our competition doesn’t take the time to discover what else is out there that may be better and cheaper. We live in an era of unsurpassed selection of quality beverage products at all price points from around the world. But, the good stuff is almost impossible to find in New Jersey! We make the extra effort to find the special wines and offer them to an unsuspecting public.
As important as product selection is, we also realize that getting the right item into the customer’s hands is key. That is why we have, in all of our stores, tasting machines offering 16 wines to taste at all times. There are two main benefits of the tasting machines. First, it allows customers to try individual wines and determine whether or not they like that wine. Second, it allows the customers to try, at no cost, different grapes, regions and styles of wine. In short, it allows customers to discover the multitude of styles and tastes out there so that they can best find what they want.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member they should shop with you?
The difference is that we care. We care about the products we sell and the people to whom we sell them. When you enter one of our stores, we are not there simply to sell you something; we are there to sell you what you are looking for. Sometimes, the customer doesn’t really know what they are looking for. This is where we shine: Education and discovery!
What kind of customer service philosophy do you have and would like to share with our readers?
Our philosophy is simple: Choosing what to drink on a certain occasion is not rocket science, so we offer good product, knowledgeable service and no pressure. Knowledgeable service and a no pressure, comfortable environment are the keys to our customer service philosophy and the reason why our customers come back again and again.
Powered by eDirectory™