- Around Town
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Hubbard Park Real Estate Becomes Exclusive Leverage Global Partner for Rumson, NJ
- Creating A Company Culture - Resources Real Estate
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - John Kling Custom Homes
- Ask The Experts - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Ask the Experts: Vincent J Puma
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - World Subaru
- Best Bet - Relief Source
- The Guide 2015 - Zio Toto Italian Restaurant
- Cover Story
- Nina Sophia Waga Mojares
- Talking Family and Football with NFL Networks Melissa Stark
- Grand Dame of Holmdel - Adeline Addy Lubkert
- Day Tripper - South Street Seaport NYC
- Day Tripper - Staten Island Ferry Adventure
- DayTripper: Historical Village at Allaire
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Manfredi Auto Group
- The Guide 2014 - Gold Coast Cadillac
- Gift Guide - Salon Belladonna
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - The Compounding Facility of Delco Drugs & Specialty Pharmacy
- Health Talk - Pop Weight Loss
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - The Wellness Center Pharmacy & Surgical
- Health - Colts Neck Center for Orthodontics & Invisalign
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Holiday Buzz: Holiday Desserts
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - Instone
- Our Pick - Colts Neck Inn
- The Home Q&A - H2O Bath & Kitchen Elegance: Bathroom Renovation
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Matthew Sawaged
- James Mullevey Principal With Principles
- People On The Move: Bob Mackler
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - One Stop Womens Health
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Merry Mutts
- The Guide 2014 - Federicos Landscaping
- The Guide 2015 - CheckMate Communications
- The Home Guide
- Our Pick - The Real Estate Boutique
- The Home Guide - Four Seasons Sunrooms
- The Home Guide - Brock Farms
Company Profile - Wine Academy Superstores
Wine Academy Superstores
2996 Route 35 South (Bethany Road)
Hazlet, NJ 07730
1900 Route 70 South (Home Depot Shopping Center)
Lakewood, NJ 08701
Wine Academy Superstores exists because of one simple idea: There are too many delicious wines, beers and liquors available at all price points for anyone to drink anything they dont love. Too often people are forced to drink what they do because there are no other options. However, we aim to supply you with the best products and offer you expert service, to allow you to find among them those that you love.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
Our competition is satisfied with offering the same old wines that everyone carries and stopping there. Our competition doesnt take the time to discover what else is out there that may be better and cheaper. We live in an era of unsurpassed selection of quality beverage products at all price points from around the world. But, the good stuff is almost impossible to find in New Jersey! We make the extra effort to find the special wines and offer them to an unsuspecting public.
As important as product selection is, we also realize that getting the right item into the customers hands is key. That is why we have, in all of our stores, tasting machines offering 16 wines to taste at all times. There are two main benefits of the tasting machines. First, it allows customers to try individual wines and determine whether or not they like that wine. Second, it allows the customers to try, at no cost, different grapes, regions and styles of wine. In short, it allows customers to discover the multitude of styles and tastes out there so that they can best find what they want.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member they should shop with you?
The difference is that we care. We care about the products we sell and the people to whom we sell them. When you enter one of our stores, we are not there simply to sell you something; we are there to sell you what you are looking for. Sometimes, the customer doesnt really know what they are looking for. This is where we shine: Education and discovery!
What kind of customer service philosophy do you have and would like to share with our readers?
Our philosophy is simple: Choosing what to drink on a certain occasion is not rocket science, so we offer good product, knowledgeable service and no pressure. Knowledgeable service and a no pressure, comfortable environment are the keys to our customer service philosophy and the reason why our customers come back again and again.
Powered by eDirectory™