- Around Town
- CPC BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE GRAND OPENING
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- 5th Annual Cardboard Box City Raises More Than $14,000
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Robert E.Wold, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Cory Schifter of Casale Jewelers
- Ask The Expert - Cabitron Kitchen and Bath, LLC.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Everafter Furniture
- The Guide 2015 - Page Plaza Diner
- The Guide 2014 - Holmdel Orthodontics
- Cover Story
- Feature: Michael DiGiacomo
- Carol Stillwell - Business Leader, Philanthropist, Equestrian
- Dr. Maureen Murphy
- Day Tripper: Crayola Factory
- Daytripper: Hunter Mountain
- Day Tripper - Staten Island Ferry Adventure
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Dearborn Market
- The Guide 2014 - 2 Chicks With Chocolate
- The Guide 2014 - Monmouth Street Tile
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- Health Talk - Asaad H. Samra, MD, FACS - Samra Plastic Surgery
- Health Talk - Ragui Sadek MD FACS
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Hospitals
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health - Rumson Therapeutic & Sports Massage Center
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Two Sides To Every Story: Donnelly-Bowler
- A Labor of Love - The Salems
- Richard and Nancy Cohen
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Montrose Schoolhouse
- It's All in the Details
- Newsletter Articles
- Spotlight - Caring Heart & Brain Imaging
- Wine Academy Superstores - Muscadet
- Red Bank Gastroenterology - Advertorial
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Spencer Krug
- People On The Move - Mindy Gollin
- People On The Move - Dr. Susan Field
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - The Malvern School
- The Guide 2015 - World Jeep
- Company Profile - The Hart Investment Group of Wells Fargo Advisors
- The Home Guide
- The Home - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home - Decorating Den Interiors
- The Home Spotlight - Select Technology Group
Company Profile - Wine Academy Superstores
Wine Academy Superstores
2996 Route 35 South (Bethany Road)
Hazlet, NJ 07730
1900 Route 70 South (Home Depot Shopping Center)
Lakewood, NJ 08701
Wine Academy Superstores exists because of one simple idea: There are too many delicious wines, beers and liquors available at all price points for anyone to drink anything they donít love. Too often people are forced to drink what they do because there are no other options. However, we aim to supply you with the best products and offer you expert service, to allow you to find among them those that you love.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
Our competition is satisfied with offering the same old wines that everyone carries and stopping there. Our competition doesnít take the time to discover what else is out there that may be better and cheaper. We live in an era of unsurpassed selection of quality beverage products at all price points from around the world. But, the good stuff is almost impossible to find in New Jersey! We make the extra effort to find the special wines and offer them to an unsuspecting public.
As important as product selection is, we also realize that getting the right item into the customerís hands is key. That is why we have, in all of our stores, tasting machines offering 16 wines to taste at all times. There are two main benefits of the tasting machines. First, it allows customers to try individual wines and determine whether or not they like that wine. Second, it allows the customers to try, at no cost, different grapes, regions and styles of wine. In short, it allows customers to discover the multitude of styles and tastes out there so that they can best find what they want.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member they should shop with you?
The difference is that we care. We care about the products we sell and the people to whom we sell them. When you enter one of our stores, we are not there simply to sell you something; we are there to sell you what you are looking for. Sometimes, the customer doesnít really know what they are looking for. This is where we shine: Education and discovery!
What kind of customer service philosophy do you have and would like to share with our readers?
Our philosophy is simple: Choosing what to drink on a certain occasion is not rocket science, so we offer good product, knowledgeable service and no pressure. Knowledgeable service and a no pressure, comfortable environment are the keys to our customer service philosophy and the reason why our customers come back again and again.
Powered by eDirectory™