- Around Town
- Resources Real Estate NJAR 2015 Award Winners
- Creating A Company Culture - Resources Real Estate
- 12th Annual AMI Foundation Golf Classic
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Experts - Virginia McDonald
- AskThe Expert - Pauline Poyner
- Ask The Expert - Joe Adelfio of Closettec NJ
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Decorating Den Interiors
- The Guide 2015 - Trade Mart Interiors
- The Guide 2015 - Cabitron Kitchen and Bath
- Cover Story
- Fly Like An Eagle - Howie Roseman
- Dave Scotti - Originality Is The Name of The Game
- And Then There Was Pat Light
- Day Tripper - FRENCHTOWN
- Day Tripper - Wild West City
- Day Tripper - Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Associated Pain Specialists
- Gift Guide - Nevada Exchange Trading Post Outlet
- Gift Guide - New Reflections
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. John Young
- Health Talk - IVF New Jersey
- DermOne Welcomes Fitzgeraldo Sanchez, MD
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - DeeAnna Merz Nagel
- Health 2014 - Hearing
- Health 2015 - Caring for our Seniors
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Feels Like Home
- Easy Living On A Grand Scale - Alyson and Keith Arnott
- Elegant and Inviting, The Bellomos Home Offers Warmth to Friends and Family
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Ideal Tile Gallery
- The Home Guide - Top Line Appliance Center
- Judy Serhus - NJAR Circle of Excellence Gold Award Winner
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Visiting Nurse Association of Central Jersey
- Company Profile - SeaStreak LLC
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Ray Andersen
- People On The Move - Peter Priolo
- People On The Move - Laura Brunetti
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Massage Envy Spa
- 2016 Guide - Tuscany Italian Specialty Foods
- 2016 Guide - Falco's Catering
- The Home Guide
- The Home Spotlight - Select Technology Group
- The Home Guide - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home Guide - Energy Aide
Company Profile - Wine Academy Superstores
Wine Academy Superstores
2996 Route 35 South (Bethany Road)
Hazlet, NJ 07730
1900 Route 70 South (Home Depot Shopping Center)
Lakewood, NJ 08701
Wine Academy Superstores exists because of one simple idea: There are too many delicious wines, beers and liquors available at all price points for anyone to drink anything they don’t love. Too often people are forced to drink what they do because there are no other options. However, we aim to supply you with the best products and offer you expert service, to allow you to find among them those that you love.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
Our competition is satisfied with offering the same old wines that everyone carries and stopping there. Our competition doesn’t take the time to discover what else is out there that may be better and cheaper. We live in an era of unsurpassed selection of quality beverage products at all price points from around the world. But, the good stuff is almost impossible to find in New Jersey! We make the extra effort to find the special wines and offer them to an unsuspecting public.
As important as product selection is, we also realize that getting the right item into the customer’s hands is key. That is why we have, in all of our stores, tasting machines offering 16 wines to taste at all times. There are two main benefits of the tasting machines. First, it allows customers to try individual wines and determine whether or not they like that wine. Second, it allows the customers to try, at no cost, different grapes, regions and styles of wine. In short, it allows customers to discover the multitude of styles and tastes out there so that they can best find what they want.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member they should shop with you?
The difference is that we care. We care about the products we sell and the people to whom we sell them. When you enter one of our stores, we are not there simply to sell you something; we are there to sell you what you are looking for. Sometimes, the customer doesn’t really know what they are looking for. This is where we shine: Education and discovery!
What kind of customer service philosophy do you have and would like to share with our readers?
Our philosophy is simple: Choosing what to drink on a certain occasion is not rocket science, so we offer good product, knowledgeable service and no pressure. Knowledgeable service and a no pressure, comfortable environment are the keys to our customer service philosophy and the reason why our customers come back again and again.
Powered by eDirectory™