- Around Town
- Staten Island Fun Facts
- QuickChek Opens Newest Store In Morganville
- Count Basie Theatre Announces Board Members
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Dr. William Ziegler
- Ask the Expert - TJ Shaheen
- AskThe Experts - Lawrence Durso
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Aqualand Pools
- Best Bet - Dearborn Market
- Best Bet - Home Theatre Connection Presents Party Flicks
- Cover Story
- A Major League Success - John Valentin
- Colts Necks Vanessa Oriolo
- Life's Canvas - Jay Alders
- Staten Island EatBeat - Campania Coal Fired Pizza
- Eat Beat - Marina Caf
- Eat Beat - FISH Urban Dining
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Twin Brook Family Fun Center
- The Guide 2016 - Jimmy's Fine Jewelry
- The Guide 2014 - Seasonal World
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Our Pick - Riverview Medical Center
- Health - Advanced Vascular Solutions
- HWB 2015 - New Reflections Plastic Surgery
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Holiday Buzz: Out & About in NYC & PHL
- A Hanukkah Story
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite, Inc.
- Tracking James - James Gregorio
- The Home - Affordable Garage Doors
- Our Picks
- Adult & Pediatric Dental Studio
- Our Pick - Balbabyan Art Gallery
- Our Pick - Fuzziwig’s Candy Factory
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Kelly Pretz
- People On The Move: Ken Schwartz
- People On The Move - Darrell Reid
- Summer Guide
- Best Bet - The Boondocks Fishery Red Bank
- Best Bet - Audi Eatontown
- Gateway National Park at Sandy Hook
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Womens Health
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- 2016 Guide - The Grove at Shrewsbury
- The Guide 2015 - Atlantic Medicine & Wellness
- The Guide 2014 - Reproductive Science Center of NJ
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - triSpace interiors
- The Home Guide - Oasis Backyard Farms
- The Home Guide - A and J Remodeling Services
Company Profile - Wine Academy Superstores
Wine Academy Superstores
2996 Route 35 South (Bethany Road)
Hazlet, NJ 07730
1900 Route 70 South (Home Depot Shopping Center)
Lakewood, NJ 08701
Wine Academy Superstores exists because of one simple idea: There are too many delicious wines, beers and liquors available at all price points for anyone to drink anything they dont love. Too often people are forced to drink what they do because there are no other options. However, we aim to supply you with the best products and offer you expert service, to allow you to find among them those that you love.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
Our competition is satisfied with offering the same old wines that everyone carries and stopping there. Our competition doesnt take the time to discover what else is out there that may be better and cheaper. We live in an era of unsurpassed selection of quality beverage products at all price points from around the world. But, the good stuff is almost impossible to find in New Jersey! We make the extra effort to find the special wines and offer them to an unsuspecting public.
As important as product selection is, we also realize that getting the right item into the customers hands is key. That is why we have, in all of our stores, tasting machines offering 16 wines to taste at all times. There are two main benefits of the tasting machines. First, it allows customers to try individual wines and determine whether or not they like that wine. Second, it allows the customers to try, at no cost, different grapes, regions and styles of wine. In short, it allows customers to discover the multitude of styles and tastes out there so that they can best find what they want.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member they should shop with you?
The difference is that we care. We care about the products we sell and the people to whom we sell them. When you enter one of our stores, we are not there simply to sell you something; we are there to sell you what you are looking for. Sometimes, the customer doesnt really know what they are looking for. This is where we shine: Education and discovery!
What kind of customer service philosophy do you have and would like to share with our readers?
Our philosophy is simple: Choosing what to drink on a certain occasion is not rocket science, so we offer good product, knowledgeable service and no pressure. Knowledgeable service and a no pressure, comfortable environment are the keys to our customer service philosophy and the reason why our customers come back again and again.
Powered by eDirectory™