- Around Town
- Voyagers’ Community School Welcomes Dr. Nel Noddings
- Oceanfront Restaurant’s New Wine Program Creates Big Waves in Jersey Shore Wine Scene
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Experts - Lawrence Durso
- AskThe Expert - Mike Moretti
- Ask The Expert: Lillian Burry
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Home Theatre Connection
- The Guide 2015 - World Subaru
- The Guide 2015 - Beach Tavern
- Daytripper:The New York Aquarium
- Day Tripper - Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
- Daytripper: AdventureAquarium
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Maserati of Central NJ
- The Guide 2015 - Colts Neck Center for Orthodontics & Invisalign®
- Holiday Gift Guide - Lincroft Village Jewelers
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - New Reflections Plastic Surgery
- Health Talk - The Compounding Facility
- Health Talk - GENESIS Fertility and Reproductive Medicine
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- HWB 2014 - CareOne
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Completely Custom - The Campillays
- A Place for Family - The Castelluccis
- Fit for a King - The Klings
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Cabitron
- The Home Gallery - Distinctive Pools
- The Home Gallery - Grand Design Doors Inc.
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Two River Theater Company
- Company Profile - Wine Academy Superstores
- Our Pick: The Atrium
- People On The Move
- Brad Greenberg - Caretaker For A Town
- People On The Move - Carl Johnson
- People On The Move - Jeffrey Morgan
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Grape Beginnings
- The Guide 2015 - Decorating Den Interiors
- The Guide 2015 - The Libraty Group -UBS Financial Services
- The Home Guide
- The Home - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home - Signature Kitchens of New York, Inc.
- The Home Guide - Downtown Tile
Company Profile - Wine Academy Superstores
Wine Academy Superstores
2996 Route 35 South (Bethany Road)
Hazlet, NJ 07730
1900 Route 70 South (Home Depot Shopping Center)
Lakewood, NJ 08701
Wine Academy Superstores exists because of one simple idea: There are too many delicious wines, beers and liquors available at all price points for anyone to drink anything they don’t love. Too often people are forced to drink what they do because there are no other options. However, we aim to supply you with the best products and offer you expert service, to allow you to find among them those that you love.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
Our competition is satisfied with offering the same old wines that everyone carries and stopping there. Our competition doesn’t take the time to discover what else is out there that may be better and cheaper. We live in an era of unsurpassed selection of quality beverage products at all price points from around the world. But, the good stuff is almost impossible to find in New Jersey! We make the extra effort to find the special wines and offer them to an unsuspecting public.
As important as product selection is, we also realize that getting the right item into the customer’s hands is key. That is why we have, in all of our stores, tasting machines offering 16 wines to taste at all times. There are two main benefits of the tasting machines. First, it allows customers to try individual wines and determine whether or not they like that wine. Second, it allows the customers to try, at no cost, different grapes, regions and styles of wine. In short, it allows customers to discover the multitude of styles and tastes out there so that they can best find what they want.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member they should shop with you?
The difference is that we care. We care about the products we sell and the people to whom we sell them. When you enter one of our stores, we are not there simply to sell you something; we are there to sell you what you are looking for. Sometimes, the customer doesn’t really know what they are looking for. This is where we shine: Education and discovery!
What kind of customer service philosophy do you have and would like to share with our readers?
Our philosophy is simple: Choosing what to drink on a certain occasion is not rocket science, so we offer good product, knowledgeable service and no pressure. Knowledgeable service and a no pressure, comfortable environment are the keys to our customer service philosophy and the reason why our customers come back again and again.
Powered by eDirectory™