- Ask The Experts
- Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
- Ask The Expert - Marshall P.Allegra, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Harbor Lights Financial Group, Inc.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Middletown Sports Complex
- Best Bet - Community Appliance
- The Guide 2014 - Fashion Classes of NJ
- Cover Story
- Dana Canedy - A Gift For Jordan
- John D'Leo - The Kid's Got Skills
- Feature: Michael DiGiacomo
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - Aspirin...please.
- Fall Guide
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Green Life Designs
- Gift Guide - Hazlet Pharmacy
- Gift Guide - Lincroft Kitchen & Bath
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Lori S. Gormley, M.D.
- Health Talk - New Reflections Plastic Surgery
- Health Talk - European Wax Center
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Red Bank Radiologists
- HWB 2015 - New Reflections Plastic Surgery
- Health - Orthopaedics
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Newsletter Articles
- Dr. Peter Staats - Physician of the Year
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- WineZag - Choosing a Restaurant Wine List Over Food
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - cupcake confections™ at West End Confection Co.
- HWB 2014 - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- Our Pick - Moretti Electrical Contractors
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Jill McCracken
- People On The Move - Dennis Dayan
- People On The Move - Christina Nelson
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Artistic Tile
- The Guide 2015 - Lincroft Village Jewelers
- The Guide 2015 - World Jeep
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Energy Aide
- The Home - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home - Decorating Den Interiors
Company Profile - Wine Academy Superstores
Wine Academy Superstores
2996 Route 35 South (Bethany Road)
Hazlet, NJ 07730
1900 Route 70 South (Home Depot Shopping Center)
Lakewood, NJ 08701
Wine Academy Superstores exists because of one simple idea: There are too many delicious wines, beers and liquors available at all price points for anyone to drink anything they don’t love. Too often people are forced to drink what they do because there are no other options. However, we aim to supply you with the best products and offer you expert service, to allow you to find among them those that you love.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
Our competition is satisfied with offering the same old wines that everyone carries and stopping there. Our competition doesn’t take the time to discover what else is out there that may be better and cheaper. We live in an era of unsurpassed selection of quality beverage products at all price points from around the world. But, the good stuff is almost impossible to find in New Jersey! We make the extra effort to find the special wines and offer them to an unsuspecting public.
As important as product selection is, we also realize that getting the right item into the customer’s hands is key. That is why we have, in all of our stores, tasting machines offering 16 wines to taste at all times. There are two main benefits of the tasting machines. First, it allows customers to try individual wines and determine whether or not they like that wine. Second, it allows the customers to try, at no cost, different grapes, regions and styles of wine. In short, it allows customers to discover the multitude of styles and tastes out there so that they can best find what they want.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member they should shop with you?
The difference is that we care. We care about the products we sell and the people to whom we sell them. When you enter one of our stores, we are not there simply to sell you something; we are there to sell you what you are looking for. Sometimes, the customer doesn’t really know what they are looking for. This is where we shine: Education and discovery!
What kind of customer service philosophy do you have and would like to share with our readers?
Our philosophy is simple: Choosing what to drink on a certain occasion is not rocket science, so we offer good product, knowledgeable service and no pressure. Knowledgeable service and a no pressure, comfortable environment are the keys to our customer service philosophy and the reason why our customers come back again and again.
Powered by eDirectory™