- Around Town
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Big Game Day Party at the Tiki Bar at Driftwood
- Bentley Edison Service Clinic
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - John Coscia of AJC Advisors
- Ask The Expert - Pelican Pool & Ski Center
- Ask The Expert - Kathleen Nolan of Family Focus Financial Group
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Manfredi Auto Group
- Best Bet - Community Appliance
- Best Bet - Middletown Sports Complex
- Cover Story
- Racing Royalty - Joe Bongiorno
- Dr. Yong and Moon Choo…On a Fascinating Life Journey.
- Karen Polle
- Day Tripper - Atlantic City
- Day Tripper - Insectropolis
- Day Tripper - The Amish Experience
- Eats: Cake Bake & Roll
- Oceanfront Restaurant’s New Wine Program Creates Big Waves in Jersey Shore Wine Scene
- Eats: Addison Park
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Career Gaudium
- The Guide 2015 - George Wall Ford Lincoln
- Gift Guide - LaRocca Hornik Rosen Greenberg & Blaha Counselors at Law
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health Talk - Allen Morgan Fertility and Reproductive Medicine
- Health Talk - The Compounding Facility
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Mosaic Day Spa
- Health 2015 - Fertility
- Health - The Dermatology Center
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Deep in the Woods - The Sneyers
- Yellow Brook Farm - A Post and Beam Approach Leads a Path to Timeless Design
- Great Estate: Areta Bendo
- Newsletter Articles
- Parker Family Health Center Named Beneficiary
- The Home - JFS Interiors
- Eats: Twin Lights Bakery Cafe
- Our Picks
- Health - NJ Shore Fit
- Company Profile - The Back Relief and Comfort Store
- Our Pick - Vintner’s Circle
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Karen Nealis
- People On The Move - Dr. Susan Field
- People On The Move - Daryl Schwenck
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Page Plaza Diner
- The Guide 2015 - Karen's School of Fashion
- The Guide 2014 - Brown’s Heating, Cooling and Plumbing
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Rodman’s Building Inc.
- The Home Guide - Energy Aide
- The Home Guide - Central Jersey Pools
Company Profile - Wine Academy Superstores
Wine Academy Superstores
2996 Route 35 South (Bethany Road)
Hazlet, NJ 07730
1900 Route 70 South (Home Depot Shopping Center)
Lakewood, NJ 08701
Wine Academy Superstores exists because of one simple idea: There are too many delicious wines, beers and liquors available at all price points for anyone to drink anything they don’t love. Too often people are forced to drink what they do because there are no other options. However, we aim to supply you with the best products and offer you expert service, to allow you to find among them those that you love.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
Our competition is satisfied with offering the same old wines that everyone carries and stopping there. Our competition doesn’t take the time to discover what else is out there that may be better and cheaper. We live in an era of unsurpassed selection of quality beverage products at all price points from around the world. But, the good stuff is almost impossible to find in New Jersey! We make the extra effort to find the special wines and offer them to an unsuspecting public.
As important as product selection is, we also realize that getting the right item into the customer’s hands is key. That is why we have, in all of our stores, tasting machines offering 16 wines to taste at all times. There are two main benefits of the tasting machines. First, it allows customers to try individual wines and determine whether or not they like that wine. Second, it allows the customers to try, at no cost, different grapes, regions and styles of wine. In short, it allows customers to discover the multitude of styles and tastes out there so that they can best find what they want.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member they should shop with you?
The difference is that we care. We care about the products we sell and the people to whom we sell them. When you enter one of our stores, we are not there simply to sell you something; we are there to sell you what you are looking for. Sometimes, the customer doesn’t really know what they are looking for. This is where we shine: Education and discovery!
What kind of customer service philosophy do you have and would like to share with our readers?
Our philosophy is simple: Choosing what to drink on a certain occasion is not rocket science, so we offer good product, knowledgeable service and no pressure. Knowledgeable service and a no pressure, comfortable environment are the keys to our customer service philosophy and the reason why our customers come back again and again.
Powered by eDirectory™