- Around Town
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Renaissance Pilates Now Open
- Bentley Edison Service Clinic
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Brock Farms
- AskThe Experts - Virginia McDonald
- Ask the Experts: Vincent J Puma
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Casale Jewelers
- The Guide 2015 - KryoLife Staten Island
- Best Bet - Atlantic Architectural Millwork
- Day Tripper - Delaware Water Gap
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Day Tripper - Cowtown Rodeo
- Staten Island EatBeat - Ninoís Restaurant
- Staten Island EatBeat - Maxís Es-Ca
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - Aspirin...please.
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Seeview Remodeling
- Gift Guide - Pietra Bella
- Gift Guide: Trump National Golf Club Colts Neck
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Kristin Belen, M.D.
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- Health Blog - Glo Bar Skin Art Studio
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Avatar Spa
- Health - Arch Brow
- Health 2014 - Overcoming Infertility
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Impeccable Style
- All The Pretty Horses
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - Ilkem Marble & Granite
- The Home - Ideal Tile Gallery
- The Home - Agostino Antiques Gallery
- Our Picks
- Our Pick: Ideal Tile Fabrication
- HWB 2014 - Marshall P. Allegra
- Our Pick - Hazlet Pharmacy
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Charles Elder
- People On The Move - Daryl Schwenck
- People On The Move: Peggy Gamza
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - AW Eurostile
- The Home Guide - Carpets With A Twist
- The Home Guide - Pietra Bella
Company Profile - Wine Academy Superstores
Wine Academy Superstores
2996 Route 35 South (Bethany Road)
Hazlet, NJ 07730
1900 Route 70 South (Home Depot Shopping Center)
Lakewood, NJ 08701
Wine Academy Superstores exists because of one simple idea: There are too many delicious wines, beers and liquors available at all price points for anyone to drink anything they donít love. Too often people are forced to drink what they do because there are no other options. However, we aim to supply you with the best products and offer you expert service, to allow you to find among them those that you love.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
Our competition is satisfied with offering the same old wines that everyone carries and stopping there. Our competition doesnít take the time to discover what else is out there that may be better and cheaper. We live in an era of unsurpassed selection of quality beverage products at all price points from around the world. But, the good stuff is almost impossible to find in New Jersey! We make the extra effort to find the special wines and offer them to an unsuspecting public.
As important as product selection is, we also realize that getting the right item into the customerís hands is key. That is why we have, in all of our stores, tasting machines offering 16 wines to taste at all times. There are two main benefits of the tasting machines. First, it allows customers to try individual wines and determine whether or not they like that wine. Second, it allows the customers to try, at no cost, different grapes, regions and styles of wine. In short, it allows customers to discover the multitude of styles and tastes out there so that they can best find what they want.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member they should shop with you?
The difference is that we care. We care about the products we sell and the people to whom we sell them. When you enter one of our stores, we are not there simply to sell you something; we are there to sell you what you are looking for. Sometimes, the customer doesnít really know what they are looking for. This is where we shine: Education and discovery!
What kind of customer service philosophy do you have and would like to share with our readers?
Our philosophy is simple: Choosing what to drink on a certain occasion is not rocket science, so we offer good product, knowledgeable service and no pressure. Knowledgeable service and a no pressure, comfortable environment are the keys to our customer service philosophy and the reason why our customers come back again and again.
Powered by eDirectory™