- Around Town
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Meridian Weightless
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Joe Chehova of Lighting World
- Ask the Experts: Vincent J Puma
- Ask The Experts - David Chewey
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - The Atlantic Fencing Academy
- The Guide 2015 - Town & Country Kitchen & Bath
- The Guide 2014 - L Furs
- Cover Story
- Passion for Pop - Joe Petruccio
- Mike Scotti - From the Front Line to the Screen
- Dana Canedy - A Gift For Jordan
- Day Tripper - Lambert Castle Museum
- Day Tripper - Delaware Water Gap
- Day Tripper - Whitesbog Village
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Morgan Fertility
- Gift Guide - Portico Entry Doors, LLC
- The Guide 2015 - Tom Rostron Co. Inc.Heating & Air Conditioning
- Health Talk
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Health Talk - European Wax Center
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - The Dermatology Center
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health - Hot Tubs by Hot Springs
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Best Bet - David Burkeís Fromagerie
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Pick: Marlboro Dental Arts, PC
- Historical Marlboro: The Vanderveer House
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - World Subaru
- Our Pick - Down to the Felt
- Company Profile - Zaksons Fine Furniture
- People On The Move
- Making a Difference - Cory Bolotsky
- Kids On The Move - Michael and Ally Baratta,and Sally Carden
- People On The Move: Tony Abbatiello
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- Our Pick - Craft Master Builders Corporation
- Company Profile - Dearborn Market
- Company Profile - Physicians for Alternative Medicine
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Carpets With A Twist
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home Guide - Brock Farms
Company Profile - Wine Academy Superstores
Wine Academy Superstores
2996 Route 35 South (Bethany Road)
Hazlet, NJ 07730
1900 Route 70 South (Home Depot Shopping Center)
Lakewood, NJ 08701
Wine Academy Superstores exists because of one simple idea: There are too many delicious wines, beers and liquors available at all price points for anyone to drink anything they donít love. Too often people are forced to drink what they do because there are no other options. However, we aim to supply you with the best products and offer you expert service, to allow you to find among them those that you love.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
Our competition is satisfied with offering the same old wines that everyone carries and stopping there. Our competition doesnít take the time to discover what else is out there that may be better and cheaper. We live in an era of unsurpassed selection of quality beverage products at all price points from around the world. But, the good stuff is almost impossible to find in New Jersey! We make the extra effort to find the special wines and offer them to an unsuspecting public.
As important as product selection is, we also realize that getting the right item into the customerís hands is key. That is why we have, in all of our stores, tasting machines offering 16 wines to taste at all times. There are two main benefits of the tasting machines. First, it allows customers to try individual wines and determine whether or not they like that wine. Second, it allows the customers to try, at no cost, different grapes, regions and styles of wine. In short, it allows customers to discover the multitude of styles and tastes out there so that they can best find what they want.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member they should shop with you?
The difference is that we care. We care about the products we sell and the people to whom we sell them. When you enter one of our stores, we are not there simply to sell you something; we are there to sell you what you are looking for. Sometimes, the customer doesnít really know what they are looking for. This is where we shine: Education and discovery!
What kind of customer service philosophy do you have and would like to share with our readers?
Our philosophy is simple: Choosing what to drink on a certain occasion is not rocket science, so we offer good product, knowledgeable service and no pressure. Knowledgeable service and a no pressure, comfortable environment are the keys to our customer service philosophy and the reason why our customers come back again and again.
Powered by eDirectory™