- Ask The Experts
- Company Profile - Shrewsbury Vascular & General Surgery Associates
- Ask The Experts: Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- Ask The Expert: Asaad H. Samra, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - ACD Custom Granite
- The Guide 2014 - Jersey Shore Premium Outlets
- Best Bet - John M. Young Jr., DDS
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Annex
- Day Tripper - Koziarís Christmas Village
- Day Tripper - Lakota Wolf Preserve
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Garage Craft Interiors
- Gift Guide - Staje The Boutique
- Gift Guide - Baymar Farms
- Health Talk
- Health - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health Talk - Michael R. DíAgnes, FACHE
- Health Talk - Lori S. Gormley, M.D.
- Romancing the Tudor - The Haverlins Brighten Tradition with a Personal Touch
- Following the Natural Progression - The Edelman Family
- Chateau Campillay
- Newsletter Articles
- AMI Womenís Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Our Pick - Colts Neck Inn
- The Home Guide - Ace Aluminum
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Only Perfect Parties
- Company Profile - Ani Orthopaedic Group
- Our Pick - Wine Academy Superstores
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Julie Richards
- People On The Move - Wendy Lasater
- People On The Move: Bob Cutrupi
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Summer Fun - Summer 2013
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Turning Point
- The Guide 2014 - Rosen Decorators
- The Guide 2014 - Orrico Realty
Company Profile - Wine Academy Superstores
Wine Academy Superstores
2996 Route 35 South (Bethany Road)
Hazlet, NJ 07730
1900 Route 70 South (Home Depot Shopping Center)
Lakewood, NJ 08701
Wine Academy Superstores exists because of one simple idea: There are too many delicious wines, beers and liquors available at all price points for anyone to drink anything they donít love. Too often people are forced to drink what they do because there are no other options. However, we aim to supply you with the best products and offer you expert service, to allow you to find among them those that you love.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
Our competition is satisfied with offering the same old wines that everyone carries and stopping there. Our competition doesnít take the time to discover what else is out there that may be better and cheaper. We live in an era of unsurpassed selection of quality beverage products at all price points from around the world. But, the good stuff is almost impossible to find in New Jersey! We make the extra effort to find the special wines and offer them to an unsuspecting public.
As important as product selection is, we also realize that getting the right item into the customerís hands is key. That is why we have, in all of our stores, tasting machines offering 16 wines to taste at all times. There are two main benefits of the tasting machines. First, it allows customers to try individual wines and determine whether or not they like that wine. Second, it allows the customers to try, at no cost, different grapes, regions and styles of wine. In short, it allows customers to discover the multitude of styles and tastes out there so that they can best find what they want.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member they should shop with you?
The difference is that we care. We care about the products we sell and the people to whom we sell them. When you enter one of our stores, we are not there simply to sell you something; we are there to sell you what you are looking for. Sometimes, the customer doesnít really know what they are looking for. This is where we shine: Education and discovery!
What kind of customer service philosophy do you have and would like to share with our readers?
Our philosophy is simple: Choosing what to drink on a certain occasion is not rocket science, so we offer good product, knowledgeable service and no pressure. Knowledgeable service and a no pressure, comfortable environment are the keys to our customer service philosophy and the reason why our customers come back again and again.
Powered by eDirectory™