- Around Town
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Bentley Edison Service Clinic
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Experts - Ranney School
- Ask The Expert - Michael Greenberg of HomeClick
- Ask The Experts - Premier Pain Centers
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Atlantic Architectural Millwork
- The Guide 2014 - Paramount Oral Surgery
- Best Bet - Renaissance Pilates Red Bank
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Josť Serrano
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Health Talk - Asaad H. Samra, MD, FACS - Samra Plastic Surgery
- Health Talk - The Compounding Facility
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Fitness
- Health - Restorative Health Alliance
- HWB 2014 - Victory Medical Associates
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Best Bet - David Burkeís Fromagerie
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- A Family Home by Design - The Trupiano's
- A Big House That Lives Small - Garofolo
- Feels Like Home
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Q&A - T. Dorland Studio at Folio Art Glass
- The Home - EcoSystems Fence Co
- Eats: The Colts Neck Inn
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Ken Davis
- People On The Move - Gayle Eggan Aanensen
- People On The Move - Tali Axelrod
- Summer Guide
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Womenís Health
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Red White & Blue Contracting
- The Guide 2014 - Denise L. Waldron, DMD
- The Guide 2014 - CoCo Pari Boutique
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - New Jersey Best Lawns
- The Home Guide - Custom Granite Fabrications
- The Home Guide - Joey Dís
Company Profile - Wine Academy Superstores
Wine Academy Superstores
2996 Route 35 South (Bethany Road)
Hazlet, NJ 07730
1900 Route 70 South (Home Depot Shopping Center)
Lakewood, NJ 08701
Wine Academy Superstores exists because of one simple idea: There are too many delicious wines, beers and liquors available at all price points for anyone to drink anything they donít love. Too often people are forced to drink what they do because there are no other options. However, we aim to supply you with the best products and offer you expert service, to allow you to find among them those that you love.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
Our competition is satisfied with offering the same old wines that everyone carries and stopping there. Our competition doesnít take the time to discover what else is out there that may be better and cheaper. We live in an era of unsurpassed selection of quality beverage products at all price points from around the world. But, the good stuff is almost impossible to find in New Jersey! We make the extra effort to find the special wines and offer them to an unsuspecting public.
As important as product selection is, we also realize that getting the right item into the customerís hands is key. That is why we have, in all of our stores, tasting machines offering 16 wines to taste at all times. There are two main benefits of the tasting machines. First, it allows customers to try individual wines and determine whether or not they like that wine. Second, it allows the customers to try, at no cost, different grapes, regions and styles of wine. In short, it allows customers to discover the multitude of styles and tastes out there so that they can best find what they want.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member they should shop with you?
The difference is that we care. We care about the products we sell and the people to whom we sell them. When you enter one of our stores, we are not there simply to sell you something; we are there to sell you what you are looking for. Sometimes, the customer doesnít really know what they are looking for. This is where we shine: Education and discovery!
What kind of customer service philosophy do you have and would like to share with our readers?
Our philosophy is simple: Choosing what to drink on a certain occasion is not rocket science, so we offer good product, knowledgeable service and no pressure. Knowledgeable service and a no pressure, comfortable environment are the keys to our customer service philosophy and the reason why our customers come back again and again.
Powered by eDirectory™