- Around Town
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Experts - Frank D'Aponte
- Ask The Experts: Tina and Gabriel Simon BallRoom etc. Dance Studio
- Company Profile - Shrewsbury Vascular & General Surgery Associates
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Massage Envy Spa
- The Guide 2014 - EXIT Realty East Coast
- Best Bet - John M. Young Jr., DDS
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Josť Serrano
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Custom Granite Fabrications
- Gift Guide - Tender Smiles 4 Kids
- Gift Guide - Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Brian Long CareOne Senior Care
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health Talk - Dr. Patrick Cuozzo
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - East Coast Fitness Store
- Health - Ani Orthopaedic Group
- Health - db Orthopedic
- Yellow Brook Farm - A Post and Beam Approach Leads a Path to Timeless Design
- Two Sides To Every Story: Donnelly-Bowler
- A Big House That Lives Small - Garofolo
- Newsletter Articles
- Eagle Oaks Country Club Hosts Honor Day
- Practical Design: Decorating On A Budget
- Asbury Park
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Whole Foods Market
- HWB 2014 - Marshall P. Allegra
- Health - StudioV Mind, Body and Soul
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Stu Marcus
- People On The Move - Darrell Reid
- Canine on the Move: The Therapy Dog
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - One Stop Womenís Health
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Marshall P. Allegra
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- The Guide 2014 - Moonlight Complements
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Chelsea Kitchen and Bath
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home Guide - Ron Youmans, Jr.
Company Profile - Wine Academy Superstores
Wine Academy Superstores
2996 Route 35 South (Bethany Road)
Hazlet, NJ 07730
1900 Route 70 South (Home Depot Shopping Center)
Lakewood, NJ 08701
Wine Academy Superstores exists because of one simple idea: There are too many delicious wines, beers and liquors available at all price points for anyone to drink anything they donít love. Too often people are forced to drink what they do because there are no other options. However, we aim to supply you with the best products and offer you expert service, to allow you to find among them those that you love.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
Our competition is satisfied with offering the same old wines that everyone carries and stopping there. Our competition doesnít take the time to discover what else is out there that may be better and cheaper. We live in an era of unsurpassed selection of quality beverage products at all price points from around the world. But, the good stuff is almost impossible to find in New Jersey! We make the extra effort to find the special wines and offer them to an unsuspecting public.
As important as product selection is, we also realize that getting the right item into the customerís hands is key. That is why we have, in all of our stores, tasting machines offering 16 wines to taste at all times. There are two main benefits of the tasting machines. First, it allows customers to try individual wines and determine whether or not they like that wine. Second, it allows the customers to try, at no cost, different grapes, regions and styles of wine. In short, it allows customers to discover the multitude of styles and tastes out there so that they can best find what they want.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member they should shop with you?
The difference is that we care. We care about the products we sell and the people to whom we sell them. When you enter one of our stores, we are not there simply to sell you something; we are there to sell you what you are looking for. Sometimes, the customer doesnít really know what they are looking for. This is where we shine: Education and discovery!
What kind of customer service philosophy do you have and would like to share with our readers?
Our philosophy is simple: Choosing what to drink on a certain occasion is not rocket science, so we offer good product, knowledgeable service and no pressure. Knowledgeable service and a no pressure, comfortable environment are the keys to our customer service philosophy and the reason why our customers come back again and again.
Powered by eDirectory™