- Around Town
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Ask The Experts
- Ask the Experts: Giulio Caruso, DC Total Care Chiropractic and Rehab, P.C.
- Ask The Expert - Michael R. DíAgnes
- Ask The Experts - Wegmans
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Atlantic Age Management
- Best Bet - The Spine and Pain Institute of New York
- The Guide 2014 - Pelican Shops
- Cover Story
- Behind the Dimples
- Captain David Harrison - Defending From The Jersey Shore
- Kim Guadagno - New Jersey's First Lieutenant Governor
- Day Tripper - Yogi Berra Museum & Learning Center
- Day Tripper - Overnight Adventures
- Day Tripper - Spa Castle
- Eat Beat - Zio Toto Ristorante
- The Monmouth EatBeat - Trinity Restaurant
- Eats: Delfini Italian Gourmet
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Tender Smiles 4 Kids
- Gift Guide - Distinctive Doors and Millwork
- The Guide 2013 - Sunkissed Airbrush Tanning
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Health Talk - Gym Spa
- Guest Blogger >> Sonya Moretti, WHNP-BC, NAMS
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Mosaic Day Spa
- Guest Blogger >> Sonya Moretti, WHNP-BC, NAMS
- Health 2014 - Specialized Care
- Elegant and Inviting, The Bellomos Home Offers Warmth to Friends and Family
- An Historic Home
- Tranquil & Spiritual
- Living in Colts Neck
- The Triple Crown
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Feels Like Home
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Dance Attitudes
- Company Profile - Dr. Anthony Mancino
- Our Pick - Central Jersey Pools
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Tali Axelrod
- People On The Move - Seth Tropper
- People On The Move - Dr. Tricia Gilbert
- Summer Guide
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - One Stop Womenís Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - JGS Insurance
- The Guide 2014 - Maserati of Central New Jersey
- Our Pick - Red White and Blue Contracting, Inc.
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - ForeverLawn at the Shore
- The Home Guide - A and J Remodeling Services
- The Home Guide - Oasis Backyard Farms
Company Profile - Wine Academy Superstores
Wine Academy Superstores
2996 Route 35 South (Bethany Road)
Hazlet, NJ 07730
1900 Route 70 South (Home Depot Shopping Center)
Lakewood, NJ 08701
Wine Academy Superstores exists because of one simple idea: There are too many delicious wines, beers and liquors available at all price points for anyone to drink anything they donít love. Too often people are forced to drink what they do because there are no other options. However, we aim to supply you with the best products and offer you expert service, to allow you to find among them those that you love.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
Our competition is satisfied with offering the same old wines that everyone carries and stopping there. Our competition doesnít take the time to discover what else is out there that may be better and cheaper. We live in an era of unsurpassed selection of quality beverage products at all price points from around the world. But, the good stuff is almost impossible to find in New Jersey! We make the extra effort to find the special wines and offer them to an unsuspecting public.
As important as product selection is, we also realize that getting the right item into the customerís hands is key. That is why we have, in all of our stores, tasting machines offering 16 wines to taste at all times. There are two main benefits of the tasting machines. First, it allows customers to try individual wines and determine whether or not they like that wine. Second, it allows the customers to try, at no cost, different grapes, regions and styles of wine. In short, it allows customers to discover the multitude of styles and tastes out there so that they can best find what they want.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member they should shop with you?
The difference is that we care. We care about the products we sell and the people to whom we sell them. When you enter one of our stores, we are not there simply to sell you something; we are there to sell you what you are looking for. Sometimes, the customer doesnít really know what they are looking for. This is where we shine: Education and discovery!
What kind of customer service philosophy do you have and would like to share with our readers?
Our philosophy is simple: Choosing what to drink on a certain occasion is not rocket science, so we offer good product, knowledgeable service and no pressure. Knowledgeable service and a no pressure, comfortable environment are the keys to our customer service philosophy and the reason why our customers come back again and again.
Powered by eDirectory™