- Around Town
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Bentley Edison Service Clinic
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - John Kling Custom Homes
- Ask The Experts: Dr. John M. Young
- Ask The Expert - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Atlantic Architectural Millwork
- The Guide 2014 - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- Best Bet - Elite Dental of Staten Island
- Cover Story
- Perfectly Pitched For Success - Charlie Puth
- A Story Like No Other - Jim Nantz
- George Joynson: History Detective
- Daytripper: Liberty Science Center
- Daytripper: Franklin Institute
- Daytripper: Museum of Modern Art
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Family Focus Financial Group
- Gift Guide - Babyface Aesthetics
- The Guide 2013 - DoubleTake Luxury Consignment Boutique
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health Talk - Dr. Patrick Cuozzo
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Ani Orthopaedic Group
- Health - Hammer House
- Guest Blogger >> Sonya Moretti, WHNP-BC, NAMS
- Living in Colts Neck
- Feels Like Home
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Montrose Schoolhouse
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Guide - Ace Aluminum
- A Little Bit Country - Corey Wagar
- Our Picks: H2O Bath & Kitchen Elegance
- Our Picks
- The Home - Decorating Den Interiors
- Our Pick - The Wellness Center Pharmacy
- Our Pick - Residential Finance Corp
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Karen Medlin
- People On The Move: Mary Weir
- Kids On The Move - Spencer Krug
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Ferrari of Central New Jersey
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- The Guide 2014 - Pelican Shops
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
- The Home - Ryserís Landscape Supply
- The Home Guide - Custom Granite Fabrications
Company Profile - Wine Academy Superstores
Wine Academy Superstores
2996 Route 35 South (Bethany Road)
Hazlet, NJ 07730
1900 Route 70 South (Home Depot Shopping Center)
Lakewood, NJ 08701
Wine Academy Superstores exists because of one simple idea: There are too many delicious wines, beers and liquors available at all price points for anyone to drink anything they donít love. Too often people are forced to drink what they do because there are no other options. However, we aim to supply you with the best products and offer you expert service, to allow you to find among them those that you love.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
Our competition is satisfied with offering the same old wines that everyone carries and stopping there. Our competition doesnít take the time to discover what else is out there that may be better and cheaper. We live in an era of unsurpassed selection of quality beverage products at all price points from around the world. But, the good stuff is almost impossible to find in New Jersey! We make the extra effort to find the special wines and offer them to an unsuspecting public.
As important as product selection is, we also realize that getting the right item into the customerís hands is key. That is why we have, in all of our stores, tasting machines offering 16 wines to taste at all times. There are two main benefits of the tasting machines. First, it allows customers to try individual wines and determine whether or not they like that wine. Second, it allows the customers to try, at no cost, different grapes, regions and styles of wine. In short, it allows customers to discover the multitude of styles and tastes out there so that they can best find what they want.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member they should shop with you?
The difference is that we care. We care about the products we sell and the people to whom we sell them. When you enter one of our stores, we are not there simply to sell you something; we are there to sell you what you are looking for. Sometimes, the customer doesnít really know what they are looking for. This is where we shine: Education and discovery!
What kind of customer service philosophy do you have and would like to share with our readers?
Our philosophy is simple: Choosing what to drink on a certain occasion is not rocket science, so we offer good product, knowledgeable service and no pressure. Knowledgeable service and a no pressure, comfortable environment are the keys to our customer service philosophy and the reason why our customers come back again and again.
Powered by eDirectory™