- Around Town
- 12th Annual AMI Foundation Golf Classic
- Tigger House Foundation Fights Heroin and Prescription Opioid Epidemic
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - Jack Giglio
- Ask The Expert - Michael R. D’Agnes
- Ask The Expert - Pelican Pool & Ski Center
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - SMB Studio Arts Inc.
- The Guide 2015 - The Law Firm of Kevin P. McKernan
- Best Bet - Federico’s Landscape Design
- Cover Story
- A Young Novelty - Sara Samarasinghe
- A Story Like No Other - Jim Nantz
- Talking Family and Football with NFL Network’s Melissa Stark
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Nina Ferrer Design
- Best Bet - Aquaspa Day Spa & Nail Boutique
- The Guide 2015 - Ink Couture NYC
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Asaad H. Samra, MD, FACS - Samra Plastic Surgery
- Guest Blogger >> Sonya Moretti, WHNP-BC, NAMS
- Health Blog - Joseph T. Mormino, D.D.S.
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Holiday Buzz: Holiday Desserts
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Holiday Buzz: Out & About in NYC & PHL
- Newsletter Articles
- Duffy Personal Training Q&A
- The Home: Pride Home Improvements
- AMI Foundation Donates More Than 500 lbs. of Food from 6th Annual Food Drive
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Premier Pain Management
- Our Pick - I’m Possible Training
- Our Pick: Precision Mirror and Glass, Inc.
- People On The Move
- Carmine Visone teaching important lessons
- Kids On The Move - Zach Miller
- Kids On The Move - Eesha Ramanujam
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- The Guide 2014 - EXIT Realty East Coast
- The Guide 2013 - Michael Duru Clothiers
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Ronald D. Victorio Architects
- The Home - Signature Kitchens of New York, Inc.
- The Home Guide - Troost Bros., Inc.
Company Profile - Wine Academy Superstores
Wine Academy Superstores
2996 Route 35 South (Bethany Road)
Hazlet, NJ 07730
1900 Route 70 South (Home Depot Shopping Center)
Lakewood, NJ 08701
Wine Academy Superstores exists because of one simple idea: There are too many delicious wines, beers and liquors available at all price points for anyone to drink anything they don’t love. Too often people are forced to drink what they do because there are no other options. However, we aim to supply you with the best products and offer you expert service, to allow you to find among them those that you love.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
Our competition is satisfied with offering the same old wines that everyone carries and stopping there. Our competition doesn’t take the time to discover what else is out there that may be better and cheaper. We live in an era of unsurpassed selection of quality beverage products at all price points from around the world. But, the good stuff is almost impossible to find in New Jersey! We make the extra effort to find the special wines and offer them to an unsuspecting public.
As important as product selection is, we also realize that getting the right item into the customer’s hands is key. That is why we have, in all of our stores, tasting machines offering 16 wines to taste at all times. There are two main benefits of the tasting machines. First, it allows customers to try individual wines and determine whether or not they like that wine. Second, it allows the customers to try, at no cost, different grapes, regions and styles of wine. In short, it allows customers to discover the multitude of styles and tastes out there so that they can best find what they want.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member they should shop with you?
The difference is that we care. We care about the products we sell and the people to whom we sell them. When you enter one of our stores, we are not there simply to sell you something; we are there to sell you what you are looking for. Sometimes, the customer doesn’t really know what they are looking for. This is where we shine: Education and discovery!
What kind of customer service philosophy do you have and would like to share with our readers?
Our philosophy is simple: Choosing what to drink on a certain occasion is not rocket science, so we offer good product, knowledgeable service and no pressure. Knowledgeable service and a no pressure, comfortable environment are the keys to our customer service philosophy and the reason why our customers come back again and again.
Powered by eDirectory™