- Around Town
- Voyagers' Community School - Open House
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- CPC BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE GRAND OPENING
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - Michael J. Cunningham MD
- Ask The Experts: Dr. Manolis G. Manolakakis
- Ask The Experts: John M. Taylor
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Kukulina Jewelers
- The Guide 2014 - Mancini Giuffré Salon & Spa
- The Guide 2014 - Zio Toto Italian Restaurant
- Day Tripper - Snug Harbor
- Daytripper: Liberty Science Center
- Day Tripper - Delaware Water Gap
- Fall Guide
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Fall Guide 2014 - Museums
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - A Perfect Gift By Marilyn
- The Guide 2014 - Pier Village
- Gift Guide - The Perfect Smile
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Allen Morgan Fertility and Reproductive Medicine
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Health Talk - Dawn Rockwell, DMD
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Marlboro Dental Arts
- Health - The Samra Group
- Health - Advanced Dentistry
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Reliable Construction Services of New Jersey
- Company Profile - Lincroft Village Dental
- Company Profile - Space Odyssey USA
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Tom Martini
- Kids On The Move - Claire McKittrick
- People On The Move - Cheryl Parker
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Essential Elements Dance Studio
- Company Profile - CareOne
- The Guide 2014 - Limor Jewelers
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Giglio Builders
- The Home - Home Living Furniture
- The Home Guide - S DeCenzo Designs, LLC
Company Profile - Wine Academy Superstores
Wine Academy Superstores
2996 Route 35 South (Bethany Road)
Hazlet, NJ 07730
1900 Route 70 South (Home Depot Shopping Center)
Lakewood, NJ 08701
Wine Academy Superstores exists because of one simple idea: There are too many delicious wines, beers and liquors available at all price points for anyone to drink anything they don’t love. Too often people are forced to drink what they do because there are no other options. However, we aim to supply you with the best products and offer you expert service, to allow you to find among them those that you love.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
Our competition is satisfied with offering the same old wines that everyone carries and stopping there. Our competition doesn’t take the time to discover what else is out there that may be better and cheaper. We live in an era of unsurpassed selection of quality beverage products at all price points from around the world. But, the good stuff is almost impossible to find in New Jersey! We make the extra effort to find the special wines and offer them to an unsuspecting public.
As important as product selection is, we also realize that getting the right item into the customer’s hands is key. That is why we have, in all of our stores, tasting machines offering 16 wines to taste at all times. There are two main benefits of the tasting machines. First, it allows customers to try individual wines and determine whether or not they like that wine. Second, it allows the customers to try, at no cost, different grapes, regions and styles of wine. In short, it allows customers to discover the multitude of styles and tastes out there so that they can best find what they want.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member they should shop with you?
The difference is that we care. We care about the products we sell and the people to whom we sell them. When you enter one of our stores, we are not there simply to sell you something; we are there to sell you what you are looking for. Sometimes, the customer doesn’t really know what they are looking for. This is where we shine: Education and discovery!
What kind of customer service philosophy do you have and would like to share with our readers?
Our philosophy is simple: Choosing what to drink on a certain occasion is not rocket science, so we offer good product, knowledgeable service and no pressure. Knowledgeable service and a no pressure, comfortable environment are the keys to our customer service philosophy and the reason why our customers come back again and again.
Powered by eDirectory™