- Around Town
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Renaissance Pilates Now Open
- CPC BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE GRAND OPENING
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Marshall P.Allegra, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Jason C. Frazzano, Esq.
- Ask The Experts: Dr. John M. Young
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Grand Glass Inc.
- Best Bet - Moonlight Complements
- Best Bet - Maserati - The Key to an Extraordinary Life
- Cover Story
- Pete Harnisch - Bringing It Home
- A Story Like No Other - Jim Nantz
- Forward Progress - Wayne Chrebet CN
- Daytripper: The Lakewood BlueClaws: Exciting Minor League Baseball at the Jersey Shore
- DayTripper: New Hope, Pennsylvania
- Day Tripper: Grounds For Sculpture
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantis Centers, Inc.
- The Guide 2014 - Tuscany Italian
- Gift Guide - Advanced Body Rehabilitation Center
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Health Talk - European Wax Center
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - The Sea Spa and Salon
- Health - East Coast Fitness Store
- Health - DeeAnna Merz Nagel
- Newsletter Articles
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Our Picks: H2O Bath & Kitchen Elegance
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Advanced Surgical & Bariatrics of NJ
- Our Pick: A Better You Weight Management Centers, LLC
- Company Profile - Air Doctors
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Taralynn Vecchio
- People On The Move - Desiree Rose Zaslow
- People On The Move - Dr. Tricia Gilbert
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Dr. Anthony Mancino
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond Chandelier
- The Guide 2014 - Nina Ferrer Design
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - The White Sands Oceanfront Hotel & Spa
- The Home Guide - T. Dorland Studio at Folio Art Glass
- The Home Guide - ForeverLawn at the Shore
Company Profile - Wine Academy Superstores
Wine Academy Superstores
2996 Route 35 South (Bethany Road)
Hazlet, NJ 07730
1900 Route 70 South (Home Depot Shopping Center)
Lakewood, NJ 08701
Wine Academy Superstores exists because of one simple idea: There are too many delicious wines, beers and liquors available at all price points for anyone to drink anything they donít love. Too often people are forced to drink what they do because there are no other options. However, we aim to supply you with the best products and offer you expert service, to allow you to find among them those that you love.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
Our competition is satisfied with offering the same old wines that everyone carries and stopping there. Our competition doesnít take the time to discover what else is out there that may be better and cheaper. We live in an era of unsurpassed selection of quality beverage products at all price points from around the world. But, the good stuff is almost impossible to find in New Jersey! We make the extra effort to find the special wines and offer them to an unsuspecting public.
As important as product selection is, we also realize that getting the right item into the customerís hands is key. That is why we have, in all of our stores, tasting machines offering 16 wines to taste at all times. There are two main benefits of the tasting machines. First, it allows customers to try individual wines and determine whether or not they like that wine. Second, it allows the customers to try, at no cost, different grapes, regions and styles of wine. In short, it allows customers to discover the multitude of styles and tastes out there so that they can best find what they want.
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member they should shop with you?
The difference is that we care. We care about the products we sell and the people to whom we sell them. When you enter one of our stores, we are not there simply to sell you something; we are there to sell you what you are looking for. Sometimes, the customer doesnít really know what they are looking for. This is where we shine: Education and discovery!
What kind of customer service philosophy do you have and would like to share with our readers?
Our philosophy is simple: Choosing what to drink on a certain occasion is not rocket science, so we offer good product, knowledgeable service and no pressure. Knowledgeable service and a no pressure, comfortable environment are the keys to our customer service philosophy and the reason why our customers come back again and again.
Powered by eDirectory™