- Around Town
- QuickChek Opens Newest Store In Morganville
- Resources Real Estate NJAR 2015 Award Winners
- Builders' General Supply Co. 34th Annual Trade Show
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Marshall P.Allegra, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Luis Pereira of Stone World
- Ask The Expert: Iris Lurie
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - LPA Strategic Capital
- Best Bet - Len's Remodeling and Contracting Services
- Best Bet - Ski Barn
- Staten Island EatBeat - The Stone House
- Monmouth EatBeat - Brando's Citi Cucina
- Monmouth EatBeat - B2 Bistro
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2015 - Gravity Vault
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Mercedes-Benz of Freehold
- Gift Guide - Denise L. Waldron DMD
- Best Bet - General Plumbing Supply
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Clifford M. Sales
- Health Blog - Michael Mortensen, Visage Hair Studio NYC
- Company Profile - New Relfections Plastic Surgery
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Cuozzo Orthodontics
- HWB 2014 - Joslin Diabetes Center
- HWB 2015 - Vito Mazza Salon & Spa
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Holiday Buzz: Holiday Desserts
- Eat Beat - Holiday Buzz: Dining Out for the Holidays
- Newsletter Articles
- Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club - In A League of Their Own
- Eats: The Colts Neck Inn
- Judy Serhus - NJAR Circle of Excellence Gold Award Winner
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Dr. Anthony Mancino
- Company Profile - CareOne
- Our Pick - EncoreGarage of New Jersey
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Keith Stephens Buff
- People on the Move: Dorothee Volpini de Maestri-Gerberding
- Kids On The Move: Alexander Wolkomir
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Best Bet - The Burr Law Group
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Womens Health
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - The Pine Tavern
- Company Profile - School Answers
- 2016 Guide - Northshore Menswear & Womenswear
- The Home Guide
- The 2015 Home Guide - ForeverLawn at the Shore
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home - Signature Kitchens of New York, Inc.
Company Profile - World Subaru
688 Shrewsbury Avenue
Tinton Falls, NJ 07701
What is the motivating factor for someone to buy a Subaru?
Subaru of America is the world leader in all-wheel drive technology, and has been since 1995 when Subarus entire product line became exclusively available as all-wheel drive cars and SUVs. Subarus exclusive symmetrical all-wheel drive system offers the very best handling and safety, and also has the highest miles-per-gallon all-wheel drive vehicle available today. In addition, Subaru is the only vehicle manufacturer committed to producing vehicles with low or no emissions; they build vehicles in a zero landfill status plant, meaning nothing from its manufacturing efforts goes into any landfills.
What sets your company apart from the competition?
Its our experience and commitment to our customers. World Subaru prides itself in being a customer-oriented business. We know that we have to go the extra mile to help our customers get the best deals and service on the Subaru they want. Once earned, we maintain our customer relationships with value-priced services from oil changes to tune ups, weekend service hours, and even complimentary loaner cars!
What would a referral say about your company?
Our customers often tell us our simple, friendly approach to getting them what they want is quite different from the treatment they have received at other automobile dealerships. The courtesy and respect we give to our customers often make them express that purchasing their Subaru from us was the best experience they have ever had in any showroom. Add this to a knowledgeable staff that can answer or get the answer to all their questions and you have another reason our customers support us. Also, the number one response we hear from our customers is, I love my Subaru.
688 Shrewsbury Avenue
Tinton Falls, NJ 07701
World subaru is conveniently located off exit 109 on the Garden State Parkway and has been
serving the needs of Monmouth County drivers for over 25 years.
Sales hours of operation:
Monday Friday 9 am 8 am
Saturday 9am 6pm
Powered by eDirectory™