- Around Town
- CNHS - "It's A Wonder Life"
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- The Cardiovascular Care Group Announces New JUST WALK Program
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Experts - Dance Attitudes
- Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
- Ask The Expert - Joe Adelfio of Closettec NJ
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Day Tripper - Wild West City
- Day Tripper - Delaware Water Gap
- Day Tripper: Grounds For Sculpture
- Fall Guide
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Jos Serrano
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Salon Belladonna
- Gift Guide - McKay Imaging Photography Studio & Gallery
- Best Bet - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Health Talk - Dawn Rockwell, DMD
- Health Talk - Frank Borao, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Health - Rumson Therapeutic & Sports Massage Center
- Health - The Samra Group
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Streat Beat - Who Would You Invite To Dinner?
- Holiday Buzz: Out & About in NYC & PHL
- Shore & Sweet - Barbara and Bill Duffy
- Everything Old is New Again - A Monmouth Beach Classic Shore Colonial Reinvented
- A Classic Holmdel Home with a View - Sneyers
- Living in Colts Neck
- Impeccable Style
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- It's All in the Details
- Newsletter Articles
- Weigh In - What is the worst gift you ever received?
- Wine Academy Superstores
- Our Pick: Jaeger Lumber
- Our Picks
- Our Pick: Red Restaurant & Lounge
- Our Pick - Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Specialists
- Our Pick - Vein Institute of NJ
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Ray Andersen
- People On The Move - Robert Jaeger
- People On The Move: Frank Holmgren
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Womens Health
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Jersey Shore Premium Outlets
- Company Profile - Rosen Decorators
- Our Pick - Ski Barn
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Ace Aluminum
- The Home Guide - Showerman of NJ, Inc.
- The Home - Ace Home Improvements
Company Profile - World Subaru
688 Shrewsbury Avenue
Tinton Falls, NJ 07701
What is the motivating factor for someone to buy a Subaru?
Subaru of America is the world leader in all-wheel drive technology, and has been since 1995 when Subarus entire product line became exclusively available as all-wheel drive cars and SUVs. Subarus exclusive symmetrical all-wheel drive system offers the very best handling and safety, and also has the highest miles-per-gallon all-wheel drive vehicle available today. In addition, Subaru is the only vehicle manufacturer committed to producing vehicles with low or no emissions; they build vehicles in a zero landfill status plant, meaning nothing from its manufacturing efforts goes into any landfills.
What sets your company apart from the competition?
Its our experience and commitment to our customers. World Subaru prides itself in being a customer-oriented business. We know that we have to go the extra mile to help our customers get the best deals and service on the Subaru they want. Once earned, we maintain our customer relationships with value-priced services from oil changes to tune ups, weekend service hours, and even complimentary loaner cars!
What would a referral say about your company?
Our customers often tell us our simple, friendly approach to getting them what they want is quite different from the treatment they have received at other automobile dealerships. The courtesy and respect we give to our customers often make them express that purchasing their Subaru from us was the best experience they have ever had in any showroom. Add this to a knowledgeable staff that can answer or get the answer to all their questions and you have another reason our customers support us. Also, the number one response we hear from our customers is, I love my Subaru.
688 Shrewsbury Avenue
Tinton Falls, NJ 07701
World subaru is conveniently located off exit 109 on the Garden State Parkway and has been
serving the needs of Monmouth County drivers for over 25 years.
Sales hours of operation:
Monday Friday 9 am 8 am
Saturday 9am 6pm
Powered by eDirectory™