- Around Town
- Karens School of Fashion Creates and Collects Donations for Local High School Kids
- Team Life Celebrates 20 Years
- QuickChek Opens Newest Store In Morganville
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Michael Greenberg of HomeClick
- Jim ONeill - Event Sales Director
- AskThe Expert - John Kling Custom Homes
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Ink Couture NYC
- The Guide 2015 - The Atlantic Fencing Academy
- Best Bet - LoPorto Fence Company
- Day Tripper - Momouth Park
- Day Tripper - Overnight Adventures
- Daytripper: Popcorn Park Zoo
- Popular Daily Specials Return to AMA Ristorante
- Eats: Tuscany Italian Specialty Food
- Restaurant Guide - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Jos Serrano
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Entertain With Jane
- The Guide 2015 - AW Eurostile
- Gift Guide - Monster Mini Golf
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Health Talk - The Compounding Facility of Delco Drugs & Specialty Pharmacy
- Health Talk - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Our Pick - Holmdel Periodontics & Implant Dentistry
- Health Talk - Asaad H. Samra, MD, FACS - Samra Plastic Surgery
- Health - Arch Brow
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Best Bet - David Burkes Fromagerie
- A Hanukkah Story
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Turn-Key Comfort For The Canaricks
- Traditions - Monteforte
- Driven to Excellence - Bobby Ciasulli
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- All The Pretty Horses
- Impeccable Style
- Newsletter Articles
- Travel Feature - DESTINATION: BELIZE
- Our Pick Parallel Architectural Group
- The Home: Cabitron - Design Trends
- People On The Move
- Larry Fink caring, focused, and concerned environmentalist
- People On The Move - Christina Nelson
- People On The Move - Gokul Makunda
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Troost Bros., Inc.
- The Home Guide - Rodmans Building Inc.
- The Home Spotlight - Select Technology Group
Company Profile - World Subaru
688 Shrewsbury Avenue
Tinton Falls, NJ 07701
What is the motivating factor for someone to buy a Subaru?
Subaru of America is the world leader in all-wheel drive technology, and has been since 1995 when Subarus entire product line became exclusively available as all-wheel drive cars and SUVs. Subarus exclusive symmetrical all-wheel drive system offers the very best handling and safety, and also has the highest miles-per-gallon all-wheel drive vehicle available today. In addition, Subaru is the only vehicle manufacturer committed to producing vehicles with low or no emissions; they build vehicles in a zero landfill status plant, meaning nothing from its manufacturing efforts goes into any landfills.
What sets your company apart from the competition?
Its our experience and commitment to our customers. World Subaru prides itself in being a customer-oriented business. We know that we have to go the extra mile to help our customers get the best deals and service on the Subaru they want. Once earned, we maintain our customer relationships with value-priced services from oil changes to tune ups, weekend service hours, and even complimentary loaner cars!
What would a referral say about your company?
Our customers often tell us our simple, friendly approach to getting them what they want is quite different from the treatment they have received at other automobile dealerships. The courtesy and respect we give to our customers often make them express that purchasing their Subaru from us was the best experience they have ever had in any showroom. Add this to a knowledgeable staff that can answer or get the answer to all their questions and you have another reason our customers support us. Also, the number one response we hear from our customers is, I love my Subaru.
688 Shrewsbury Avenue
Tinton Falls, NJ 07701
World subaru is conveniently located off exit 109 on the Garden State Parkway and has been
serving the needs of Monmouth County drivers for over 25 years.
Sales hours of operation:
Monday Friday 9 am 8 am
Saturday 9am 6pm
Powered by eDirectory™