- Around Town
- 5th Annual Cardboard Box City Raises More Than $14,000
- Operation Provide Comfort
- 12th Annual AMI Foundation Golf Classic
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Tina and Gabriel Simon BallRoom etc. Dance Studio
- Ask The Expert - Robert E.Wold, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Jason C. Frazzano, Esq.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Maserati of Central New Jersey
- Best Bet - Troost Brothers, Inc
- Best Bet - Fuggetta Contracting Corp.
- Cover Story
- Susan Wigenton - United States District Judge
- A Hidden Beauty - The Greenbergs
- Going Solo - Cathy Mumford
- Day Tripper - Yogi Berra Museum & Learning Center
- Day Tripper - Central Park
- Day Tripper - Mountain Creek Resort
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Custom Granite Fabrications
- Gift Guide - Red Bank Radiologists
- The Guide 2014 - Garage Innovations
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - IVF New Jersey
- Health Talk - Iorio Plastic Surgery and CosMedical Center
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- HWB 2014 - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Health - IVF New Jersey
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Newsletter Articles
- Practical Design: Decorating On A Budget
- Our Pick: Jaeger Lumber
- Q&A: Town & Country Kitchen and Bath
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - S.O.M.E. Architects P.C.
- Our Pick - I’m Possible Training
- Our Pick - Countryside Café
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Barbara Hilliard
- People On The Move - Glenn Harbour
- People On The Move - Desiree Rose Zaslow
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - JGS Insurance
- The Guide 2014 - Limor Jewelers
- The Guide 2014 - 2 Chicks With Chocolate
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - New Jersey Best Lawns
- The Home Guide - Oasis Backyard Farms
- The Home Guide - Pietra Bella
Company Profile - World Subaru
688 Shrewsbury Avenue
Tinton Falls, NJ 07701
What is the motivating factor for someone to buy a Subaru?
Subaru of America is the “world” leader in all-wheel drive technology, and has been since 1995 when Subaru’s entire product line became exclusively available as all-wheel drive cars and SUV’s. Subaru’s exclusive symmetrical all-wheel drive system offers the very best handling and safety, and also has the highest miles-per-gallon all-wheel drive vehicle available today. In addition, Subaru is the only vehicle manufacturer committed to producing vehicles with low or no emissions; they build vehicles in a “zero” landfill status plant, meaning nothing from its manufacturing efforts goes into any landfills.
What sets your company apart from the competition?
It’s our experience and commitment to our customers. World Subaru prides itself in being a customer-oriented business. We know that we have to go the extra mile to help our customers get the best deals and service on the Subaru they want. Once earned, we maintain our customer relationships with value-priced services – from oil changes to tune ups, weekend service hours, and even complimentary loaner cars!
What would a referral say about your company?
Our customers often tell us our simple, friendly approach to getting them what they want is quite different from the treatment they have received at other automobile dealerships. The courtesy and respect we give to our customers often make them express that purchasing their Subaru from us was the best experience they have ever had in any showroom. Add this to a knowledgeable staff that can answer or get the answer to all their questions and you have another reason our customers support us. Also, the number one response we hear from our customers is, “I love my Subaru.”
688 Shrewsbury Avenue
Tinton Falls, NJ 07701
World subaru is conveniently located off exit 109 on the Garden State Parkway and has been
serving the needs of Monmouth County drivers for over 25 years.
Sales hours of operation:
Monday – Friday 9 am – 8 am
Saturday 9am – 6pm
Powered by eDirectory™