- Around Town
- Bentley Edison Service Clinic
- Voyagers' Community School - Open House
- Twin Brook Golf Center
- Ask The Experts
- Ask the Experts: Vincent J Puma
- Ask the Experts: Ross Marzarella
- Ask The Expert - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - George Wall Ford Lincoln
- The Guide 2015 - The Atlantic Fencing Academy
- The Guide 2015 - Massage Envy Spa - Holmdel
- Day Tripper - The Staten Island Children’s Museum
- Day Tripper - Old Barracks Museum
- Day Tripper - New York City for the Holidays
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Tommy’s Coal Fired Pizza
- The Guide 2015 - The Law Firm of Kevin P. McKernan
- Gift Guide - Bacarella Interiors
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - GENESIS Fertility and Reproductive Medicine
- Health Talk - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Bonavita Laser Centers
- Health 2015 - Caring for our Seniors
- Health - Sunquest Day Spa
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Living in Colts Neck
- Feels Like Home
- Muriel Rogers - Local Artist
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Historical Marlboro: The Vanderveer House
- Eats: Mumford's Culinary Center
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Moretti Electrical Contractors
- Builders Architectural Millwork, Inc.
- Our Pick - Cruise Holidays of Marlboro
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Eesha Ramanujam
- Kids On The Move - Lisa Zhang
- People On The Move - Cheryl Parker
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Signature Kitchens of New York, Inc.
- The Home - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home Guide - Brock Farms
Company Profile - World Subaru
688 Shrewsbury Avenue
Tinton Falls, NJ 07701
What is the motivating factor for someone to buy a Subaru?
Subaru of America is the “world” leader in all-wheel drive technology, and has been since 1995 when Subaru’s entire product line became exclusively available as all-wheel drive cars and SUV’s. Subaru’s exclusive symmetrical all-wheel drive system offers the very best handling and safety, and also has the highest miles-per-gallon all-wheel drive vehicle available today. In addition, Subaru is the only vehicle manufacturer committed to producing vehicles with low or no emissions; they build vehicles in a “zero” landfill status plant, meaning nothing from its manufacturing efforts goes into any landfills.
What sets your company apart from the competition?
It’s our experience and commitment to our customers. World Subaru prides itself in being a customer-oriented business. We know that we have to go the extra mile to help our customers get the best deals and service on the Subaru they want. Once earned, we maintain our customer relationships with value-priced services – from oil changes to tune ups, weekend service hours, and even complimentary loaner cars!
What would a referral say about your company?
Our customers often tell us our simple, friendly approach to getting them what they want is quite different from the treatment they have received at other automobile dealerships. The courtesy and respect we give to our customers often make them express that purchasing their Subaru from us was the best experience they have ever had in any showroom. Add this to a knowledgeable staff that can answer or get the answer to all their questions and you have another reason our customers support us. Also, the number one response we hear from our customers is, “I love my Subaru.”
688 Shrewsbury Avenue
Tinton Falls, NJ 07701
World subaru is conveniently located off exit 109 on the Garden State Parkway and has been
serving the needs of Monmouth County drivers for over 25 years.
Sales hours of operation:
Monday – Friday 9 am – 8 am
Saturday 9am – 6pm
Powered by eDirectory™