- Around Town
- Operation Provide Comfort
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- AskThe Experts - Virginia McDonald
- AskThe Expert - Mike Moretti
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - John M. Young Jr., DDS
- Best Bet - ForeverLawn at the Shore
- Best Bet - Renaissance Pilates Red Bank
- Cover Story
- Gratitude in Guatemala
- In Good Company - Walt Hameline
- Coming Full Circle - Michael Pomarico goes back to where it all started and gives back
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide: deJensen Salon & Spa
- Gift Guide - Deluxe Windows
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond Chandelier
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- Health Talk - Dr. John Young
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - East Coast Fitness Store
- AMI…The Breast Imaging Specialists
- Health - Colts Neck Hot Yoga
- Yellow Brook Farm - A Post and Beam Approach Leads a Path to Timeless Design
- All The Pretty Horses
- Holly House Restored
- Newsletter Articles
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Health - The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center
- Bill Britton-Director of Golf Instruction
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - The Cutrupi Calderaro Group
- Company Profile - The English Manor
- Our Pick: Nevada Exchange Trading Post Outlet
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Cecil Lear
- Kids On The Move - Matthew Welch
- People On The Move - Jarrett Engel
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- Company Profile - School Answers
- The Guide 2014 - Tuscany Italian
- The Guide 2014 - Red Bank River Center
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Monmouth Beach Plantation
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings of Greater NJ
- The Home Guide - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
Company Profile - World Subaru
688 Shrewsbury Avenue
Tinton Falls, NJ 07701
What is the motivating factor for someone to buy a Subaru?
Subaru of America is the “world” leader in all-wheel drive technology, and has been since 1995 when Subaru’s entire product line became exclusively available as all-wheel drive cars and SUV’s. Subaru’s exclusive symmetrical all-wheel drive system offers the very best handling and safety, and also has the highest miles-per-gallon all-wheel drive vehicle available today. In addition, Subaru is the only vehicle manufacturer committed to producing vehicles with low or no emissions; they build vehicles in a “zero” landfill status plant, meaning nothing from its manufacturing efforts goes into any landfills.
What sets your company apart from the competition?
It’s our experience and commitment to our customers. World Subaru prides itself in being a customer-oriented business. We know that we have to go the extra mile to help our customers get the best deals and service on the Subaru they want. Once earned, we maintain our customer relationships with value-priced services – from oil changes to tune ups, weekend service hours, and even complimentary loaner cars!
What would a referral say about your company?
Our customers often tell us our simple, friendly approach to getting them what they want is quite different from the treatment they have received at other automobile dealerships. The courtesy and respect we give to our customers often make them express that purchasing their Subaru from us was the best experience they have ever had in any showroom. Add this to a knowledgeable staff that can answer or get the answer to all their questions and you have another reason our customers support us. Also, the number one response we hear from our customers is, “I love my Subaru.”
688 Shrewsbury Avenue
Tinton Falls, NJ 07701
World subaru is conveniently located off exit 109 on the Garden State Parkway and has been
serving the needs of Monmouth County drivers for over 25 years.
Sales hours of operation:
Monday – Friday 9 am – 8 am
Saturday 9am – 6pm
Powered by eDirectory™