- Around Town
- 2012 Meridian Health Foundation Gala Success
- Ranney’s Middle School Honored with National Literary Awards
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Ask The Experts
- Cynthia Salter-Lewis, MD, ReNew Med-Spa and Cosmetic Laser Center
- Ask The Experts - David Chewey
- Ask The Experts: William Kilbride, Owner Critelli & Kilbride Realtors
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Buyers Guide 2011-2012
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Harbor Lights Financial Group
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Dickstein Associates Agency
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Wine Academy Superstores
- Day Tripper: Grounds For Sculpture
- Day Tripper - Bushkill Falls
- DayTripper: New Hope, Pennsylvania
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - LaRocca Hornik Rosen Greenberg & Blaha Counselors at Law
- Gift Guide - The Channel Club
- Gift Guide - East Coast Fitness Store
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Frank Borao, M.D.
- Health Talk - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Colts Neck Center for Orthodontics & Invisalign
- Health - Dr. Louis B. Conte
- Health - Atlantic Age Management
- Newsletter Articles
- Behind The Red Door
- Our Picks: H2O Bath & Kitchen Elegance
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite, Inc.
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Pauline Poyner Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Our Pick - Game Truck
- Our Pick: ACD Custom Granite
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Sarah Milne
- People On The Move - Yvette Bonfiglio
- People On The Move - John Nies
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Pelican Pool & Ski Center
- The Guide 2013 - Delicious Orchards
- Company Profile - The Atlantic Fencing Academy
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Ryser’s Landscape Supply
- The Home Guide - Oasis Backyard Farms
- The Home - Giglio Builders
Company Profile - World Subaru
688 Shrewsbury Avenue
Tinton Falls, NJ 07701
What is the motivating factor for someone to buy a Subaru?
Subaru of America is the “world” leader in all-wheel drive technology, and has been since 1995 when Subaru’s entire product line became exclusively available as all-wheel drive cars and SUV’s. Subaru’s exclusive symmetrical all-wheel drive system offers the very best handling and safety, and also has the highest miles-per-gallon all-wheel drive vehicle available today. In addition, Subaru is the only vehicle manufacturer committed to producing vehicles with low or no emissions; they build vehicles in a “zero” landfill status plant, meaning nothing from its manufacturing efforts goes into any landfills.
What sets your company apart from the competition?
It’s our experience and commitment to our customers. World Subaru prides itself in being a customer-oriented business. We know that we have to go the extra mile to help our customers get the best deals and service on the Subaru they want. Once earned, we maintain our customer relationships with value-priced services – from oil changes to tune ups, weekend service hours, and even complimentary loaner cars!
What would a referral say about your company?
Our customers often tell us our simple, friendly approach to getting them what they want is quite different from the treatment they have received at other automobile dealerships. The courtesy and respect we give to our customers often make them express that purchasing their Subaru from us was the best experience they have ever had in any showroom. Add this to a knowledgeable staff that can answer or get the answer to all their questions and you have another reason our customers support us. Also, the number one response we hear from our customers is, “I love my Subaru.”
688 Shrewsbury Avenue
Tinton Falls, NJ 07701
World subaru is conveniently located off exit 109 on the Garden State Parkway and has been
serving the needs of Monmouth County drivers for over 25 years.
Sales hours of operation:
Monday – Friday 9 am – 8 am
Saturday 9am – 6pm
Powered by eDirectory™