- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Count Basie Theatre Announces Board Members
- Holiday Buzz: Out & About in NYC & PHL
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - John Coscia of AJC Advisors
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market: Frank Luccarelli
- Oceana Designs
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Leather & Fur Ranch
- Best Bet - The Loft at Arianas Grand
- Best Bet - Turning Point of Holmdel
- Cover Story
- Perfectly Pitched For Success - Charlie Puth
- Calling The Shots
- Golden Moments - David Goldman
- Day Tripper: Dover Stone Church
- Day Tripper - Koziars Christmas Village
- Day Tripper - Cowtown Rodeo
- Fall Guide
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide 2015 - Gravity Vault
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Health Talk
- Company Profile - New Relfections Plastic Surgery
- Health Blog - Glo Bar Skin Art Studio
- Health Talk - Medimorphosis Physician Assisted Weight Loss
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Institute for Weight Loss
- Company Profile - Vascular & Interventional Specialists, PC
- Health - Bonavita Laser Centers
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Romancing the Tudor - The Haverlins Brighten Tradition with a Personal Touch
- The View: The Bereznyaks
- The Niedzielski Family
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Pick - Cortez Cigars
- Eats: The Colts Neck Inn
- The Home - EcoSystems Fence Co
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Jeff Grabosky
- Kids On The Move: Danielle DElia
- People On The Move - Rabbi Sally J. Priesand
- Summer Guide
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Vik's Fine Jewelry
- Company Profile: RUMC - Dr. Philip E. Otterbeck
- The Guide 2014 - Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Ilkem Marble & Granite
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
- The Home Guide - California Closets
Company Profile - World Subaru
688 Shrewsbury Avenue
Tinton Falls, NJ 07701
What is the motivating factor for someone to buy a Subaru?
Subaru of America is the world leader in all-wheel drive technology, and has been since 1995 when Subarus entire product line became exclusively available as all-wheel drive cars and SUVs. Subarus exclusive symmetrical all-wheel drive system offers the very best handling and safety, and also has the highest miles-per-gallon all-wheel drive vehicle available today. In addition, Subaru is the only vehicle manufacturer committed to producing vehicles with low or no emissions; they build vehicles in a zero landfill status plant, meaning nothing from its manufacturing efforts goes into any landfills.
What sets your company apart from the competition?
Its our experience and commitment to our customers. World Subaru prides itself in being a customer-oriented business. We know that we have to go the extra mile to help our customers get the best deals and service on the Subaru they want. Once earned, we maintain our customer relationships with value-priced services from oil changes to tune ups, weekend service hours, and even complimentary loaner cars!
What would a referral say about your company?
Our customers often tell us our simple, friendly approach to getting them what they want is quite different from the treatment they have received at other automobile dealerships. The courtesy and respect we give to our customers often make them express that purchasing their Subaru from us was the best experience they have ever had in any showroom. Add this to a knowledgeable staff that can answer or get the answer to all their questions and you have another reason our customers support us. Also, the number one response we hear from our customers is, I love my Subaru.
688 Shrewsbury Avenue
Tinton Falls, NJ 07701
World subaru is conveniently located off exit 109 on the Garden State Parkway and has been
serving the needs of Monmouth County drivers for over 25 years.
Sales hours of operation:
Monday Friday 9 am 8 am
Saturday 9am 6pm
Powered by eDirectory™