- Around Town
- Voyagers' Community School - Open House
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Tina and Gabriel Simon BallRoom etc. Dance Studio
- Ask The Expert - Jason C. Frazzano, Esq.
- AskThe Expert - Stacy Lynn Costa MA, Ed.S.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Pelican Shops
- The Guide 2014 - The Curvy Bride
- Best Bet - Maserati - The Key to an Extraordinary Life
- Daytripper: The Lakewood BlueClaws: Exciting Minor League Baseball at the Jersey Shore
- Day Tripper: Dover Stone Church
- Day Tripper - Bushkill Falls
- Eat Beat - Anna’s Italian Kitchen
- Eat Beat - Antoinette Boulangerie
- Staten Island EatBeat - Nino’s Restaurant
- Fall Guide
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Brazen Bras Boutique
- The Guide 2014 - InHaus Kitchen & Bath Remodeling
- Gift Guide: Add-On Pools & Patio
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Health Talk - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Dr. Peggy Avagliano Honored
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Marlboro Dental Arts
- Health - NJ Shore Fit
- Health - Bear Brook Commons Dental Group
- Paradise Found - The Cannizzaros
- Life and Design
- Elegant and Inviting, The Bellomos Home Offers Warmth to Friends and Family
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Pick: Lighting Expo
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- The Home - Distinctive Custom Masonry Contractors
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Bruce Baron
- People On The Move: Bob Cutrupi
- Kids On The Move - Zach Miller
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - The Cracked Olive Market
- Company Profile:Gerine A. Skamarak-EXIT Realty East Coast
- The Guide 2014 - Brielle Cyclery
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Kitchen & Bath Station
- The Home Guide - Creative Kitchens
- The Home Guide - Chelsea Kitchen and Bath
Company Profile - World Subaru
688 Shrewsbury Avenue
Tinton Falls, NJ 07701
What is the motivating factor for someone to buy a Subaru?
Subaru of America is the “world” leader in all-wheel drive technology, and has been since 1995 when Subaru’s entire product line became exclusively available as all-wheel drive cars and SUV’s. Subaru’s exclusive symmetrical all-wheel drive system offers the very best handling and safety, and also has the highest miles-per-gallon all-wheel drive vehicle available today. In addition, Subaru is the only vehicle manufacturer committed to producing vehicles with low or no emissions; they build vehicles in a “zero” landfill status plant, meaning nothing from its manufacturing efforts goes into any landfills.
What sets your company apart from the competition?
It’s our experience and commitment to our customers. World Subaru prides itself in being a customer-oriented business. We know that we have to go the extra mile to help our customers get the best deals and service on the Subaru they want. Once earned, we maintain our customer relationships with value-priced services – from oil changes to tune ups, weekend service hours, and even complimentary loaner cars!
What would a referral say about your company?
Our customers often tell us our simple, friendly approach to getting them what they want is quite different from the treatment they have received at other automobile dealerships. The courtesy and respect we give to our customers often make them express that purchasing their Subaru from us was the best experience they have ever had in any showroom. Add this to a knowledgeable staff that can answer or get the answer to all their questions and you have another reason our customers support us. Also, the number one response we hear from our customers is, “I love my Subaru.”
688 Shrewsbury Avenue
Tinton Falls, NJ 07701
World subaru is conveniently located off exit 109 on the Garden State Parkway and has been
serving the needs of Monmouth County drivers for over 25 years.
Sales hours of operation:
Monday – Friday 9 am – 8 am
Saturday 9am – 6pm
Powered by eDirectory™