- Around Town
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Robert E.Wold, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Alexandra Freer
- Ask The Expert - Ann Hughes, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - John M. Young Jr., DDS
- Best Bet - By Design Landscapes, Inc
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantis Centers, Inc.
- Cover Story
- Felicia Stoler: Spreading Health With A Little TLC
- Racing Royalty - Joe Bongiorno
- Breaking News - Brian Thompson
- Daytripper: Hunter Mountain
- Day Tripper: Dover Stone Church
- Day Tripper - Peddlers Village
- Eats: Rosalia Italian Marketplace
- Eat Beat - Holiday Buzz: Who's Serving?
- Eat Beat - FISH Urban Dining
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Gift Guide
- Holiday Gift Guide - Lincroft Village Jewelers
- Gift Guide - Giglio Builders
- Best Bet - The Spine and Pain Institute of New York
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Health Talk - Gym Spa
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Spine and Pain Centers
- Health - Fitness
- Health - DeeAnna Merz Nagel
- Homes: Classically Inspired - A family’s heritage and traditions guide a dramatic interior
- Victorian Splendor
- Private Retreat - Colyandro
- Newsletter Articles
- A Country Estate: The Mullaneys'
- Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club - In A League of Their Own
- The Home Guide - Adjusters NJ
- Our Picks
- Our Pick: World Volkswagen
- Our Pick - Vincent Camarda, D.D.S., P.A.
- The Home - Decorating Den Interiors
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Yvette Bonfiglio
- Kids On The Move - Eleanor Phipps
- People On The Move: Stephen Weston
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Grand Design Doors
- The Guide 2014 - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- The Guide 2014 - Angelina’s Ristorante
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Showerman of NJ, Inc.
- The Home Guide - JGS Insurance
- The Home - Oasis Backyard Farms
David Burke Fromagerie
David Burke Fromagerie
26 Ridge Road
Rumson, NJ 07760
DAVID BURKE FROMAGERIE
GIVES BRUNCH A WAKE-UP CALL WITH
EGGSTRAORDINARY BREAKFAST FAVORITES
INSPIRED BY CREATIVE AMERICAN CUISINE
New Menu Complements Popular Burger Night and Live Entertainment Events
Breakfast has taken on a fun, new twist at David Burke'Fromagerie with the addition of an eggstraordinary Sunday Brunch Buffet. Featuring breakfast favorites recreated in David Burke’s signature style include fresh-baked ferris wheel “stuff your own” donuts, seasonal scones, and David’s famous cheese popovers, and hot selections from the kitchen such as mini-crabcakes, sliders, french fries, and lobster dumplings. The buffet features traditional made-to-order, waffles, pancakes, eggs benedict, and omelets, accompanied by home-style potatoes, bacon and sausage, prime rib and roast duck carving stations, a raw/seafood and salad bar, and a selection of desserts, including pastries, tarts, parfaits, smoothies and special surprises such as a Jersey Shore favorite, cotton candy. The menu is friendly for both adults and children, alike.
“Mom always said breakfast was the most important meal of the day; brunch is my favorite, especially eggs and pancakes,” says David Burke. “We’ll offer my breakfast favorites made-to-order, along with bacon, sausage, bagels and toast, as well as our house-made pastries, and each week, some seasonal surprises.”
Sunday brunch guests will begin their meal with an ever-changing amuse, breads and pastries, a soup of the day, coffee or tea and fresh-squeezed juices.
David Burke Fromagerie signature mocktails and cocktails such as David’s “Angry Bloody Mary,” and his non-alcoholic, sparkling low-calories beverage TWELVE, provide an effervescent wake-up for children and adults alike.
Brunch is $32.00 for adults and $15.00 for children, excluding, cocktails, signature beverages, tax and gratuities. Reservations are recommended, 732-842-8088.
David Burke Fromagerie (www.fromagerierestaurant.com) was re-established in 2006 with a varied menu for casual and special occasions. The award-winning restaurant, rated as one of New Jersey’s leading restaurants, is known for its extensive wine list and modern American cuisine. The restaurant is located at 26 Ridge Road, Rumson, NJ, 732-842-8088. Dinner is served Tuesday through Sunday. Lunch is served Fridays and Tuesday through Friday in December.
Special menus include Tuesday Burger Nights with live entertainment and Prix-Fixe dinner menus Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday, and Sunday brunch buffet. For information about special events, wine tasting dinners and weekly Tuesday, Thursday and Friday night live entertainment, visit http://www.fromagerierestaurant.com/eventspage.php.
David Burke gift cards are available through the restaurant and online on the products page at www.davidburke.com. Gifts cards are offered at a 15% discount in December.
About Chef David Burke:
Raised in Hazlet, NJ and apprenticed at the landmark New Jersey restaurant Fromagerie, Chef David Burke has seven restaurants, located in New York City, New Jersey, Connecticut, Chicago and Las Vegas. He is a graduate of the Culinary Institute of America. He has he won France’s coveted Meilleurs Ouvriers de France Diplome d’Honneur for unparalleled skill and creativity with his native cuisine, Japan’s Nippon Award of Excellence, the Robert Mondavi Award of Excellence and the CIA’s August Escoffier Award. Nation’s Restaurant News named Burke one of the 50 Top R&D Culinarians. In May 2009, Burke was inducted into the “Who’s Who of Food & Beverage in America” by the James Beard Foundation and also won the distinctive Menu Masters Award from Nation’s Restaurant News. His most recent cookbook is David Burke’s New American Classics, published by Alfred A. Knopf in 2006.
Powered by eDirectory™