- Around Town
- Staten Island Fun Facts
- 5th Annual Cardboard Box City Raises More Than $14,000
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Ask The Experts
- Company Profile - Shrewsbury Vascular & General Surgery Associates
- AskThe Experts - Dance Attitudes
- Ask The Expert - Michael Greenberg of HomeClick
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - NY Chiropractic & Physical Therapy
- The Guide 2014 - We Got Lites
- The Guide 2015 - CoCo Pari
- Day Tripper - Cowtown Rodeo
- Daytripper: AdventureAquarium
- DayTripper: Manasquan Reservoir
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - The Endless Summer
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Crown Elegance Bridal
- Holiday Gift Guide - Glamour Shots®
- The Guide 2015 - Home Living Furniture
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - European Wax Center
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health Talk - Michael Ginsberg
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Associated Pain Specialists
- HWB 2014 - Relief Source, LLC
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- On Water's Edge - The Boyle House
- Traditions - Monteforte
- Romancing the Tudor - The Haverlins Brighten Tradition with a Personal Touch
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - ABL
- Our Pick - California Closet Company
- Dr. Peggy Avagliano Honored
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Sal Guastella
- People On The Move - Mitchell Remig
- People On The Move - John Nies
- Summer Guide
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Miles Ahead Sports
- The Guide 2015 - Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club
- Company Profile - The Atlantic Fencing Academy
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - California Closets®
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home Guide - Brock Farms
David Burke Fromagerie
David Burke Fromagerie
26 Ridge Road
Rumson, NJ 07760
DAVID BURKE FROMAGERIE
GIVES BRUNCH A WAKE-UP CALL WITH
EGGSTRAORDINARY BREAKFAST FAVORITES
INSPIRED BY CREATIVE AMERICAN CUISINE
New Menu Complements Popular Burger Night and Live Entertainment Events
Breakfast has taken on a fun, new twist at David Burke'Fromagerie with the addition of an eggstraordinary Sunday Brunch Buffet. Featuring breakfast favorites recreated in David Burke’s signature style include fresh-baked ferris wheel “stuff your own” donuts, seasonal scones, and David’s famous cheese popovers, and hot selections from the kitchen such as mini-crabcakes, sliders, french fries, and lobster dumplings. The buffet features traditional made-to-order, waffles, pancakes, eggs benedict, and omelets, accompanied by home-style potatoes, bacon and sausage, prime rib and roast duck carving stations, a raw/seafood and salad bar, and a selection of desserts, including pastries, tarts, parfaits, smoothies and special surprises such as a Jersey Shore favorite, cotton candy. The menu is friendly for both adults and children, alike.
“Mom always said breakfast was the most important meal of the day; brunch is my favorite, especially eggs and pancakes,” says David Burke. “We’ll offer my breakfast favorites made-to-order, along with bacon, sausage, bagels and toast, as well as our house-made pastries, and each week, some seasonal surprises.”
Sunday brunch guests will begin their meal with an ever-changing amuse, breads and pastries, a soup of the day, coffee or tea and fresh-squeezed juices.
David Burke Fromagerie signature mocktails and cocktails such as David’s “Angry Bloody Mary,” and his non-alcoholic, sparkling low-calories beverage TWELVE, provide an effervescent wake-up for children and adults alike.
Brunch is $32.00 for adults and $15.00 for children, excluding, cocktails, signature beverages, tax and gratuities. Reservations are recommended, 732-842-8088.
David Burke Fromagerie (www.fromagerierestaurant.com) was re-established in 2006 with a varied menu for casual and special occasions. The award-winning restaurant, rated as one of New Jersey’s leading restaurants, is known for its extensive wine list and modern American cuisine. The restaurant is located at 26 Ridge Road, Rumson, NJ, 732-842-8088. Dinner is served Tuesday through Sunday. Lunch is served Fridays and Tuesday through Friday in December.
Special menus include Tuesday Burger Nights with live entertainment and Prix-Fixe dinner menus Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday, and Sunday brunch buffet. For information about special events, wine tasting dinners and weekly Tuesday, Thursday and Friday night live entertainment, visit http://www.fromagerierestaurant.com/eventspage.php.
David Burke gift cards are available through the restaurant and online on the products page at www.davidburke.com. Gifts cards are offered at a 15% discount in December.
About Chef David Burke:
Raised in Hazlet, NJ and apprenticed at the landmark New Jersey restaurant Fromagerie, Chef David Burke has seven restaurants, located in New York City, New Jersey, Connecticut, Chicago and Las Vegas. He is a graduate of the Culinary Institute of America. He has he won France’s coveted Meilleurs Ouvriers de France Diplome d’Honneur for unparalleled skill and creativity with his native cuisine, Japan’s Nippon Award of Excellence, the Robert Mondavi Award of Excellence and the CIA’s August Escoffier Award. Nation’s Restaurant News named Burke one of the 50 Top R&D Culinarians. In May 2009, Burke was inducted into the “Who’s Who of Food & Beverage in America” by the James Beard Foundation and also won the distinctive Menu Masters Award from Nation’s Restaurant News. His most recent cookbook is David Burke’s New American Classics, published by Alfred A. Knopf in 2006.
Powered by eDirectory™