- Around Town
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Alexandra Freer
- AskThe Expert - Jack Giglio
- Ask The Expert - Cabitron Kitchen and Bath, LLC.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Federico’s Landscape Design
- The Guide 2014 - The Cracked Olive Market
- Best Bet - Devine Creations Design Center
- Cover Story
- Bob Kaldor: More than Surviving
- John Green - ABC News Award-Winning Producer
- Nicholas Harary - The Essential Ingredients
- Day Tripper - The Amish Experience
- Day Tripper - Bushkill Falls
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Eats: Delfini Italian Gourmet
- Eats: Twin Lights Bakery Cafe
- Eat Beat - Holiday Buzz: Who's Serving?
- Etc - The Endless Summer
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Hot Tubs by HotSpring, LLC
- Gift Guide - AJC Advisors
- Gift Guide - Down To Basics
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Dr. Peggy Avagliano Honored
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - The Solace Day Spa & Salon
- Health - Trinity Rehab
- Health - Air Doctors, Inc.
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - H2o Bath & Kitchen Elegance Gallery
- Red Bank Cabinet Company
- Company Profile - Cunningham Orthopaedics
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - AMF Strathmore Lanes
- Our Pick - Avanti Day Resort
- Our Pick - The Boondocks Fishery
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Peter Priolo
- People On The Move - Matthew Craw
- Suzanne Pease, Jill-Of-All-Trades
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- The Guide 2014 - Grand Glass Inc.
- The Guide 2014 - Fit for Life
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Piazza di Roma
- The Home Guide - JOE HURLEY INC.
- The Home Guide - The White Sands Oceanfront Hotel & Spa
David Burke Fromagerie
David Burke Fromagerie
26 Ridge Road
Rumson, NJ 07760
DAVID BURKE FROMAGERIE
GIVES BRUNCH A WAKE-UP CALL WITH
EGGSTRAORDINARY BREAKFAST FAVORITES
INSPIRED BY CREATIVE AMERICAN CUISINE
New Menu Complements Popular Burger Night and Live Entertainment Events
Breakfast has taken on a fun, new twist at David Burke'Fromagerie with the addition of an eggstraordinary Sunday Brunch Buffet. Featuring breakfast favorites recreated in David Burke’s signature style include fresh-baked ferris wheel “stuff your own” donuts, seasonal scones, and David’s famous cheese popovers, and hot selections from the kitchen such as mini-crabcakes, sliders, french fries, and lobster dumplings. The buffet features traditional made-to-order, waffles, pancakes, eggs benedict, and omelets, accompanied by home-style potatoes, bacon and sausage, prime rib and roast duck carving stations, a raw/seafood and salad bar, and a selection of desserts, including pastries, tarts, parfaits, smoothies and special surprises such as a Jersey Shore favorite, cotton candy. The menu is friendly for both adults and children, alike.
“Mom always said breakfast was the most important meal of the day; brunch is my favorite, especially eggs and pancakes,” says David Burke. “We’ll offer my breakfast favorites made-to-order, along with bacon, sausage, bagels and toast, as well as our house-made pastries, and each week, some seasonal surprises.”
Sunday brunch guests will begin their meal with an ever-changing amuse, breads and pastries, a soup of the day, coffee or tea and fresh-squeezed juices.
David Burke Fromagerie signature mocktails and cocktails such as David’s “Angry Bloody Mary,” and his non-alcoholic, sparkling low-calories beverage TWELVE, provide an effervescent wake-up for children and adults alike.
Brunch is $32.00 for adults and $15.00 for children, excluding, cocktails, signature beverages, tax and gratuities. Reservations are recommended, 732-842-8088.
David Burke Fromagerie (www.fromagerierestaurant.com) was re-established in 2006 with a varied menu for casual and special occasions. The award-winning restaurant, rated as one of New Jersey’s leading restaurants, is known for its extensive wine list and modern American cuisine. The restaurant is located at 26 Ridge Road, Rumson, NJ, 732-842-8088. Dinner is served Tuesday through Sunday. Lunch is served Fridays and Tuesday through Friday in December.
Special menus include Tuesday Burger Nights with live entertainment and Prix-Fixe dinner menus Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday, and Sunday brunch buffet. For information about special events, wine tasting dinners and weekly Tuesday, Thursday and Friday night live entertainment, visit http://www.fromagerierestaurant.com/eventspage.php.
David Burke gift cards are available through the restaurant and online on the products page at www.davidburke.com. Gifts cards are offered at a 15% discount in December.
About Chef David Burke:
Raised in Hazlet, NJ and apprenticed at the landmark New Jersey restaurant Fromagerie, Chef David Burke has seven restaurants, located in New York City, New Jersey, Connecticut, Chicago and Las Vegas. He is a graduate of the Culinary Institute of America. He has he won France’s coveted Meilleurs Ouvriers de France Diplome d’Honneur for unparalleled skill and creativity with his native cuisine, Japan’s Nippon Award of Excellence, the Robert Mondavi Award of Excellence and the CIA’s August Escoffier Award. Nation’s Restaurant News named Burke one of the 50 Top R&D Culinarians. In May 2009, Burke was inducted into the “Who’s Who of Food & Beverage in America” by the James Beard Foundation and also won the distinctive Menu Masters Award from Nation’s Restaurant News. His most recent cookbook is David Burke’s New American Classics, published by Alfred A. Knopf in 2006.
Powered by eDirectory™