- Around Town
- Renaissance Pilates Now Open
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Greg Nipoti
- Ask The Expert - Marshall P.Allegra, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Ann Hughes, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Architects Studio Inc. Northeast
- Best Bet - Cozmos Hair Color Studio
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond University Medical Center
- Cover Story
- The Music Man - David Bryan
- Dave Scotti - Originality Is The Name of The Game
- John Muller
- Day Tripper - Cowtown Rodeo
- Day Tripper - Spa Castle
- DayTripper: Historical Village at Allaire
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - California Closets
- Gift Guide - Vincent Camarda, D.D.S.
- Gift Guide - Sport Honda
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Advanced Dentistry
- Health - Physicians for Alternative Medicine, P.C.
- Health - haircolorxperts
- Living in Colts Neck
- Home at Last
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Muriel Rogers - Local Artist
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Guide - Oasis Backyard Farms
- The Home Q&A - H2o Bath & Kitchen Elegance: Green Technology
- LOWER YOUR PROPERTY TAXES
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - EXIT Realty East Coast
- Our Pick - Monmouth St. Tile
- Our Pick - The Original Oyster
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Maureen Doloughty
- People on the Move: Michael Chirico
- People On The Move: Fern Esposito
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - The Cracked Olive Market
- The Guide 2014 - Moonlight Complements
- The Guide 2014 - Lincroft Village Jewelers
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - EncoreGarage of New Jersey
- The Home Guide - JGS Insurance
- The Home Guide - Richmond Tile & Bath
David Burke Fromagerie
David Burke Fromagerie
26 Ridge Road
Rumson, NJ 07760
DAVID BURKE FROMAGERIE
GIVES BRUNCH A WAKE-UP CALL WITH
EGGSTRAORDINARY BREAKFAST FAVORITES
INSPIRED BY CREATIVE AMERICAN CUISINE
New Menu Complements Popular Burger Night and Live Entertainment Events
Breakfast has taken on a fun, new twist at David Burke'Fromagerie with the addition of an eggstraordinary Sunday Brunch Buffet. Featuring breakfast favorites recreated in David Burke’s signature style include fresh-baked ferris wheel “stuff your own” donuts, seasonal scones, and David’s famous cheese popovers, and hot selections from the kitchen such as mini-crabcakes, sliders, french fries, and lobster dumplings. The buffet features traditional made-to-order, waffles, pancakes, eggs benedict, and omelets, accompanied by home-style potatoes, bacon and sausage, prime rib and roast duck carving stations, a raw/seafood and salad bar, and a selection of desserts, including pastries, tarts, parfaits, smoothies and special surprises such as a Jersey Shore favorite, cotton candy. The menu is friendly for both adults and children, alike.
“Mom always said breakfast was the most important meal of the day; brunch is my favorite, especially eggs and pancakes,” says David Burke. “We’ll offer my breakfast favorites made-to-order, along with bacon, sausage, bagels and toast, as well as our house-made pastries, and each week, some seasonal surprises.”
Sunday brunch guests will begin their meal with an ever-changing amuse, breads and pastries, a soup of the day, coffee or tea and fresh-squeezed juices.
David Burke Fromagerie signature mocktails and cocktails such as David’s “Angry Bloody Mary,” and his non-alcoholic, sparkling low-calories beverage TWELVE, provide an effervescent wake-up for children and adults alike.
Brunch is $32.00 for adults and $15.00 for children, excluding, cocktails, signature beverages, tax and gratuities. Reservations are recommended, 732-842-8088.
David Burke Fromagerie (www.fromagerierestaurant.com) was re-established in 2006 with a varied menu for casual and special occasions. The award-winning restaurant, rated as one of New Jersey’s leading restaurants, is known for its extensive wine list and modern American cuisine. The restaurant is located at 26 Ridge Road, Rumson, NJ, 732-842-8088. Dinner is served Tuesday through Sunday. Lunch is served Fridays and Tuesday through Friday in December.
Special menus include Tuesday Burger Nights with live entertainment and Prix-Fixe dinner menus Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday, and Sunday brunch buffet. For information about special events, wine tasting dinners and weekly Tuesday, Thursday and Friday night live entertainment, visit http://www.fromagerierestaurant.com/eventspage.php.
David Burke gift cards are available through the restaurant and online on the products page at www.davidburke.com. Gifts cards are offered at a 15% discount in December.
About Chef David Burke:
Raised in Hazlet, NJ and apprenticed at the landmark New Jersey restaurant Fromagerie, Chef David Burke has seven restaurants, located in New York City, New Jersey, Connecticut, Chicago and Las Vegas. He is a graduate of the Culinary Institute of America. He has he won France’s coveted Meilleurs Ouvriers de France Diplome d’Honneur for unparalleled skill and creativity with his native cuisine, Japan’s Nippon Award of Excellence, the Robert Mondavi Award of Excellence and the CIA’s August Escoffier Award. Nation’s Restaurant News named Burke one of the 50 Top R&D Culinarians. In May 2009, Burke was inducted into the “Who’s Who of Food & Beverage in America” by the James Beard Foundation and also won the distinctive Menu Masters Award from Nation’s Restaurant News. His most recent cookbook is David Burke’s New American Classics, published by Alfred A. Knopf in 2006.
Powered by eDirectory™