- Around Town
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Marshall P.Allegra, M.D.
- AskThe Expert - Pauline Poyner
- Ask the Experts: Giulio Caruso, DC Total Care Chiropractic and Rehab, P.C.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Grand Glass Inc.
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond Chandelier
- The Guide 2014 - Pier Village
- DayTripper: Historical Village at Allaire
- Day Tripper - Bushkill Falls
- Day Tripper - Spa Castle
- Eat Beat - Puglia of Red Bank
- Eat Beat - Holiday Buzz: Who's Serving?
- Eat Beat - Antoinette Boulangerie
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Vincent Camarda, D.D.S.
- The Guide 2014 - Reproductive Science Center of NJ
- Best Bet - Federico’s Landscape Design
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Clifford M. Sales
- Health Talk - Michael R. D’Agnes, FACHE
- Health Talk - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Ani Orthopaedic Group
- Health - Physicians for Alternative Medicine, P.C.
- HWB 2014 - Frederick L. Sabido, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Continuing Stories - The Bianchinos
- Family First Country Estate - McGee
- A Labor of Love - The Salems
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Guide - T. Dorland Studio at Folio Art Glass
- Weigh In - What is the worst gift you ever received?
- The Home - EcoSystems Fence Co
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Jesse Greenberg
- People On The Move: Bruce Baron
- People On The Move - Adam Lowy
- Summer Guide
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - DoubleTake Luxury Consignment Boutique
- The Guide 2014 - Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- The Guide 2014 - Cuozzo Orthodontics
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Oasis Backyard Farms
- The Home Guide - Carpets With A Twist
- The Home - Ace Home Improvements
Eats: Addison Park
150 Route 35
The Campitiello family proudly brings their expertise and experience in catering to The Addison Park. Gerardo Sr. and sons, Gerardo Jr. and Anthony, purchased the property 4 years ago and completely renovated the 20-year old location, which was once the Fountain Casino and, in more recent years, the Garden Manor. The Campitiello family has been serving Staten Island for more than 20 years at The Excelsior Grand catering hall. Gerardo Sr. is the chef, and has been honored twice with the Gold Medal of Excellence by the Chef Di Cuisine Association of America.
The Addison Park can host parties from 65 to 800 people, making it an ideal venue for weddings, anniversaries, sweet 16 parties, bridal and baby showers, and holiday parties. At Addison Park you can be assured that an entire team will be available to support your needs. Every event is a group effort, involving the help of staff, vendors, planners, and family. Events are not limited to indoors; an outdoor ceremony area is available for couples to say their “I do’s” and continue the celebration in one of the cocktail lounges and ballrooms.
Addison Park’s event planners always provide individual attention, ensuring that each guest experiences the utmost in catering excellence. It is that emphasis on the cuisine that helps people to remember Addison Park. Enjoy tastes from around the world, including a martini mashed potato station, wok station, as well as other hot and cold food choices.
The Campitiello Family is Proud to Present Its
New Year’s Eve Gala Spectacular
(Six Hour Affair)
7:30 pm - 1:30 am Cocktail Hour
7:30 - 9 pm (separate cocktail room)
Powered by eDirectory™