- Around Town
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- 5th Annual Cardboard Box City Raises More Than $14,000
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Avra Karak
- Ask The Expert - Alexandra Freer
- Ask The Expert - Harbor Lights Financial Group, Inc.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - The Pine Tavern of Old Bridge
- The Guide 2015 - Gerald Peters Goldmine Jewelers
- The Guide 2015 - Sussan, Greenwald & Wesler
- Day Tripper - Mountain Creek Resort
- Day Tripper - Peddlers Village
- Day Tripper - Whitesbog Village
- Monmouth Eat Beat - Ama Ristorante
- Eat Beat - Surv Kitchen & Lounge
- Eats: Tuscany Italian Specialty Food
- Fall Guide
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Gift Guide
- Holiday Gift Guide - West End Confection Co.
- Gift Guide: The Wine Loft
- Best Bet - A.F. Bennett Salon and Wellness Spa
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Health Talk - Mancini Giuffre Salon and Spa
- Health Talk - Pop Weight Loss
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Ocean County Retina, PC
- HWB 2014 - Physicians for Alternative Medicine, P.C.
- HWB 2014 - Atlantic Age Management
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Living in Colts Neck
- La Bella Vita!
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- The Triple Crown
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - Odyssey Land Design Group
- The Home - JGS Insurance
- The Home: Energy Saving Tips - Airtight Insulation
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Male Ego Barber Spas
- Our Picks: Morgan Stanley
- Our Pick - Body Complete Personal Fitness
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Barry Mohr
- People On The Move - Frank Somma
- People On The Move: Anna Maria Mannarino
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- Our Pick - Meridian Health
- Company Profile - Thoroughbred Dental Arts
- The Guide 2015 - Nino's Italian Restaurant
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Energy Aide
- The Home - Decorating Den Interiors
- The Home Guide - A and J Remodeling Services
3 Broad Street
Find your signature dish this season at red Restaurant and at the same time marvel in the metropolitan feel that sweeps you away, if only for an evening. In the heart of downtown Red Bank, red has created a total experience by combining the finest menu at the best price points in a warm and inviting environment. Master chef Darryl Feeney is continually changing the menu to suit the season and has much in store for this fall and holiday seasons like Pumpkin and Lobster Bisque with caramelized apple crème fraiche, the Rack of Lamb and the Braised Short Rib. Voted "best crab cake in New Jersey" by The Star Ledger, red prides itself on having the freshest seafood like the Curried Shrimp and Sweet Potato Gnocchi with thyme brown butter. Sumptuous steaks, fantastic fish and epic sushi that will have you dreaming of the Spicy Tuna Tempura, which may be why they were reviewed as "the top of the list of Central Jersey’s sushi eateries," by The Asbury Park Press. An all-American twist on apple pie, the Homemade Apple Tart doesn’t disappoint nor does the decedent Warm Chocolate Soufflé topped with seasonal gelatos. The small plates menu will have you sharing the moment the Beer Battered Oysters hit the table.
Come Enjoy The Price Fix Three Course Tasting Menu
Monday through Thursday
Half Price Bottles Of Wine
Enjoy your favorite bottles of wine half price on Tuesdays
Holiday And Private Parties
Our parties take on a different panache and are catered to perfection at red. There’s always something to look forward to at red.
Celebrate The Holidays
new years eve
for the restaurant:
This New Year's Eve, red will be offering regular reservation times, with a price fix menu. A complimentary glass of champagne will be offered to each guest with a reservation.
for the lounge:
This New Year's Eve, red will be offering reservations for the tables in the lounge. Tables will be reserved from 8:00 pm until closing. For guests not wishing to make a reservation for a table, red will be charging a cover at the door, for standing room only. A champagne toast will be offered at midnight, to all guests of the lounge.
Log onto www.rednj.com for a full menu and reservations, or call 732.741.3232.
Powered by eDirectory™