- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- 5th Annual Cardboard Box City Raises More Than $14,000
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Michael Greenberg of HomeClick
- AskThe Expert - Jack Giglio
- Ask The Experts: Dr. John M. Young
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Day Tripper - New York City for the Holidays
- Day Tripper - The Appalachian Trail
- Daytripper: The Lakewood BlueClaws: Exciting Minor League Baseball at the Jersey Shore
- Our Pick - Sofra Turkish Cuisine
- Eats: Delfini Italian Gourmet
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Bell Audi
- The Guide 2014 - Connie Profaci Realty
- Gift Guide - Toetique Foot Spa
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - New Reflections Plastic Surgery
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - FOGLIA Skincare and Waxing Studio
- Health - Rumson Therapeutic & Sports Massage Center
- Our Pick - Red Bank Radiologists
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Q&A - H2o Bath & Kitchen Elegance: Green Technology
- Health - Trinity Rehab
- A Country Estate: The Mullaneys'
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Dr. Paul Lenz
- People On The Move - Jeanne Patterson
- People On The Move - Christina Nelson
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Manfredi Auto Group
- The Guide 2014 - Seasonal World
- The Guide 2014 - Jersey Shore Premium Outlets
3 Broad Street
Find your signature dish this season at red Restaurant and at the same time marvel in the metropolitan feel that sweeps you away, if only for an evening. In the heart of downtown Red Bank, red has created a total experience by combining the finest menu at the best price points in a warm and inviting environment. Master chef Darryl Feeney is continually changing the menu to suit the season and has much in store for this fall and holiday seasons like Pumpkin and Lobster Bisque with caramelized apple crème fraiche, the Rack of Lamb and the Braised Short Rib. Voted "best crab cake in New Jersey" by The Star Ledger, red prides itself on having the freshest seafood like the Curried Shrimp and Sweet Potato Gnocchi with thyme brown butter. Sumptuous steaks, fantastic fish and epic sushi that will have you dreaming of the Spicy Tuna Tempura, which may be why they were reviewed as "the top of the list of Central Jersey’s sushi eateries," by The Asbury Park Press. An all-American twist on apple pie, the Homemade Apple Tart doesn’t disappoint nor does the decedent Warm Chocolate Soufflé topped with seasonal gelatos. The small plates menu will have you sharing the moment the Beer Battered Oysters hit the table.
Come Enjoy The Price Fix Three Course Tasting Menu
Monday through Thursday
Half Price Bottles Of Wine
Enjoy your favorite bottles of wine half price on Tuesdays
Holiday And Private Parties
Our parties take on a different panache and are catered to perfection at red. There’s always something to look forward to at red.
Celebrate The Holidays
new years eve
for the restaurant:
This New Year's Eve, red will be offering regular reservation times, with a price fix menu. A complimentary glass of champagne will be offered to each guest with a reservation.
for the lounge:
This New Year's Eve, red will be offering reservations for the tables in the lounge. Tables will be reserved from 8:00 pm until closing. For guests not wishing to make a reservation for a table, red will be charging a cover at the door, for standing room only. A champagne toast will be offered at midnight, to all guests of the lounge.
Log onto www.rednj.com for a full menu and reservations, or call 732.741.3232.
Powered by eDirectory™