- Around Town
- Closettec "UGLY CLOSET" Contest
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market: Frank Luccarelli
- Cynthia Salter-Lewis, MD, ReNew Med-Spa and Cosmetic Laser Center
- Ask The Expert - Pelican Pool & Ski Center
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Seasonal World
- The Guide 2014 - Nina Ferrer Design
- The Guide 2014 - We Got Lites
- Cover Story
- First Lady of Holmdel, Mayor Serena DiMaso
- Dylan Bryan – Playing the Best Hand in the World
- Sole Sisters
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Golf Greens “Fore” U
- Gift Guide - Palms Plaza Catering
- Gift Guide - Vintner’s Circle
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Health Talk - Beth M. Deutch MD
- Health Talk - Dr. Clifford M. Sales
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- HWB 2014 - Frederick L. Sabido, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Health - Studio 455 Hair Salon
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home: Paradise Stone & Tile
- Tracking James - James Gregorio
- Renaissance Pilates Now Open
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Pauline Poyner Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Company Profile - The Curvy Bride
- Our Pick - Home Living Furniture
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Terry and Faye Zealand
- Canine on the Move: The Therapy Dog
- People On The Move - Kevin LeMastra
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Orrico Realty
- Eat Beat - Zio Toto Ristorante
- The Guide 2014 - Male Ego Barber Spa
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Pietra Bella
- The Home - Home Living Furniture
- The Home Spotlight - Select Technology Group
3 Broad Street
Find your signature dish this season at red Restaurant and at the same time marvel in the metropolitan feel that sweeps you away, if only for an evening. In the heart of downtown Red Bank, red has created a total experience by combining the finest menu at the best price points in a warm and inviting environment. Master chef Darryl Feeney is continually changing the menu to suit the season and has much in store for this fall and holiday seasons like Pumpkin and Lobster Bisque with caramelized apple crème fraiche, the Rack of Lamb and the Braised Short Rib. Voted "best crab cake in New Jersey" by The Star Ledger, red prides itself on having the freshest seafood like the Curried Shrimp and Sweet Potato Gnocchi with thyme brown butter. Sumptuous steaks, fantastic fish and epic sushi that will have you dreaming of the Spicy Tuna Tempura, which may be why they were reviewed as "the top of the list of Central Jersey’s sushi eateries," by The Asbury Park Press. An all-American twist on apple pie, the Homemade Apple Tart doesn’t disappoint nor does the decedent Warm Chocolate Soufflé topped with seasonal gelatos. The small plates menu will have you sharing the moment the Beer Battered Oysters hit the table.
Come Enjoy The Price Fix Three Course Tasting Menu
Monday through Thursday
Half Price Bottles Of Wine
Enjoy your favorite bottles of wine half price on Tuesdays
Holiday And Private Parties
Our parties take on a different panache and are catered to perfection at red. There’s always something to look forward to at red.
Celebrate The Holidays
new years eve
for the restaurant:
This New Year's Eve, red will be offering regular reservation times, with a price fix menu. A complimentary glass of champagne will be offered to each guest with a reservation.
for the lounge:
This New Year's Eve, red will be offering reservations for the tables in the lounge. Tables will be reserved from 8:00 pm until closing. For guests not wishing to make a reservation for a table, red will be charging a cover at the door, for standing room only. A champagne toast will be offered at midnight, to all guests of the lounge.
Log onto www.rednj.com for a full menu and reservations, or call 732.741.3232.
Powered by eDirectory™