- Around Town
- Operation Provide Comfort
- Renaissance Pilates Now Open
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - Michael J. Cunningham MD
- Ask The Experts: Dr. John M. Young
- Ask The Expert - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Rosen Decorators
- The Guide 2014 - Limor Jewelers
- The Guide 2014 - The Malvern School
- Cover Story
- Dr. Dinosaur ...aka Dr. Paul Kovalski
- Dr. Yvonne Thornton
- A Little Bit Country - Corey Wagar
- Day Tripper - Bushkill Falls
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Day Tripper - Yogi Berra Museum & Learning Center
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Vino Divino School of Wine
- Best Bet - NY Chiropractic & Physical Therapy
- Gift Guide - Wegmans Food Market
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- Health Talk - Asaad H. Samra, MD, FACS - Samra Plastic Surgery
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health - Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- Health - Hospitals
- Elegant and Inviting, The Bellomos Home Offers Warmth to Friends and Family
- East Meets West
- Modern Family - Tufaro
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Artistic Tile
- Kids On The Move: Alexander Wolkomir
- The Home - EcoSystems Fence Co
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Zaksons Fine Furniture
- Company Profile - All-County Dermatology
- Our Pick - Colts Neck Inn
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Bob Leibner
- People on the Move: Majorie Mollenauer
- People On The Move - Andrew Scher
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Garage Innovations
- The Guide 2014 - Trek Bicycle Store of Middletown
- The Guide 2014 - Holmdel Orthodontics
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Kitchen & Bath Station
- The Home Guide - Creative Kitchens
- The Home Guide - Adjusters NJ
3 Broad Street
Find your signature dish this season at red Restaurant and at the same time marvel in the metropolitan feel that sweeps you away, if only for an evening. In the heart of downtown Red Bank, red has created a total experience by combining the finest menu at the best price points in a warm and inviting environment. Master chef Darryl Feeney is continually changing the menu to suit the season and has much in store for this fall and holiday seasons like Pumpkin and Lobster Bisque with caramelized apple crème fraiche, the Rack of Lamb and the Braised Short Rib. Voted "best crab cake in New Jersey" by The Star Ledger, red prides itself on having the freshest seafood like the Curried Shrimp and Sweet Potato Gnocchi with thyme brown butter. Sumptuous steaks, fantastic fish and epic sushi that will have you dreaming of the Spicy Tuna Tempura, which may be why they were reviewed as "the top of the list of Central Jersey’s sushi eateries," by The Asbury Park Press. An all-American twist on apple pie, the Homemade Apple Tart doesn’t disappoint nor does the decedent Warm Chocolate Soufflé topped with seasonal gelatos. The small plates menu will have you sharing the moment the Beer Battered Oysters hit the table.
Come Enjoy The Price Fix Three Course Tasting Menu
Monday through Thursday
Half Price Bottles Of Wine
Enjoy your favorite bottles of wine half price on Tuesdays
Holiday And Private Parties
Our parties take on a different panache and are catered to perfection at red. There’s always something to look forward to at red.
Celebrate The Holidays
new years eve
for the restaurant:
This New Year's Eve, red will be offering regular reservation times, with a price fix menu. A complimentary glass of champagne will be offered to each guest with a reservation.
for the lounge:
This New Year's Eve, red will be offering reservations for the tables in the lounge. Tables will be reserved from 8:00 pm until closing. For guests not wishing to make a reservation for a table, red will be charging a cover at the door, for standing room only. A champagne toast will be offered at midnight, to all guests of the lounge.
Log onto www.rednj.com for a full menu and reservations, or call 732.741.3232.
Powered by eDirectory™