- Around Town
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- Team Life Celebrates 20 Years
- Voyagers’ Community School Welcomes Dr. Nel Noddings
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Experts - Ranney School
- Ask The Expert - Kathleen Nolan of Family Focus Financial Group
- Ask The Expert - Michael R. D’Agnes
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Vik’s Fine Jewelry
- The Guide 2014 - Kleban Furniture
- Best Bet - A.F. Bennett Salon and Wellness Spa
- Daytripper:The New York Aquarium
- Day Tripper - Snug Harbor
- Day Tripper: Dover Stone Church
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Manalapan Woodworking
- Gift Guide - Old World Organics
- Gift Guide - Escondido
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- Health Talk - Lori S. Gormley, M.D.
- Health Talk - GENESIS Fertility and Reproductive Medicine
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Professional Behavioral Center of New Jersey, P.A.
- Health - Air Doctors, Inc.
- Health - Vincent Camarda, D.D.S., P.A.
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Newsletter Articles
- Spotlight - Caring Heart & Brain Imaging
- CPC BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE GRAND OPENING
- Company Profile - BMW of Freehold
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Sweet & Sassy
- Company Profile - Batteries Plus
- Our Pick - Monmouth County School of Rock
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Jason Gers
- People On The Move: Lin Fong-O'Neill
- People on the Move: Gerry Viggiani
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Alycia's Bistro
- The Guide 2014 - The Grove
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Adjusters NJ
- The Home - Distinctive Pools
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
3 Broad Street
Find your signature dish this season at red Restaurant and at the same time marvel in the metropolitan feel that sweeps you away, if only for an evening. In the heart of downtown Red Bank, red has created a total experience by combining the finest menu at the best price points in a warm and inviting environment. Master chef Darryl Feeney is continually changing the menu to suit the season and has much in store for this fall and holiday seasons like Pumpkin and Lobster Bisque with caramelized apple crème fraiche, the Rack of Lamb and the Braised Short Rib. Voted "best crab cake in New Jersey" by The Star Ledger, red prides itself on having the freshest seafood like the Curried Shrimp and Sweet Potato Gnocchi with thyme brown butter. Sumptuous steaks, fantastic fish and epic sushi that will have you dreaming of the Spicy Tuna Tempura, which may be why they were reviewed as "the top of the list of Central Jersey’s sushi eateries," by The Asbury Park Press. An all-American twist on apple pie, the Homemade Apple Tart doesn’t disappoint nor does the decedent Warm Chocolate Soufflé topped with seasonal gelatos. The small plates menu will have you sharing the moment the Beer Battered Oysters hit the table.
Come Enjoy The Price Fix Three Course Tasting Menu
Monday through Thursday
Half Price Bottles Of Wine
Enjoy your favorite bottles of wine half price on Tuesdays
Holiday And Private Parties
Our parties take on a different panache and are catered to perfection at red. There’s always something to look forward to at red.
Celebrate The Holidays
new years eve
for the restaurant:
This New Year's Eve, red will be offering regular reservation times, with a price fix menu. A complimentary glass of champagne will be offered to each guest with a reservation.
for the lounge:
This New Year's Eve, red will be offering reservations for the tables in the lounge. Tables will be reserved from 8:00 pm until closing. For guests not wishing to make a reservation for a table, red will be charging a cover at the door, for standing room only. A champagne toast will be offered at midnight, to all guests of the lounge.
Log onto www.rednj.com for a full menu and reservations, or call 732.741.3232.
Powered by eDirectory™