- Around Town
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- Renaissance Pilates Now Open
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: John M. Taylor
- AskThe Experts - Lawrence Durso
- Ask The Expert - Avra Karak
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Shrewsbury Wine and Liquors
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantis Centers, Inc.
- The Guide 2014 - Above
- Cover Story
- Forward Progress - Wayne Chrebet JS
- Susan Wigenton - United States District Judge
- JoAnn Kairys
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Day Tripper - Lakota Wolf Preserve
- Day Tripper - Staten Island Ferry Adventure
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - All-County Dermatology
- Gift Guide: deJensen Salon & Spa
- Gift Guide - Diamond Castle
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Hospitals
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health - Union Family Eyecare
- On Water's Edge - The Boyle House
- Adler: Elegant Transformation
- A Place for Family - The Castelluccis
- Living in Colts Neck
- Montrose Schoolhouse
- Impeccable Style
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Our Picks
- Massage Envy
- Company Profile - Wine Academy Superstores
- Company Profile - Atlantic Medical Imaging
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Josh Gilstein
- People On The Move: Kristin Beck
- People On The Move - Linette Reeman
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Dish - Summer Guide 2013
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Grand Design Doors
- The Guide 2013 - Michael Duru Clothiers
- The Guide 2014 - Manfredi Auto Group
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Richmond Tile & Bath
- The Home Guide - King Remodeling
- The Home Guide - Red Bank Cabinet Company
3 Broad Street
Find your signature dish this season at red Restaurant and at the same time marvel in the metropolitan feel that sweeps you away, if only for an evening. In the heart of downtown Red Bank, red has created a total experience by combining the finest menu at the best price points in a warm and inviting environment. Master chef Darryl Feeney is continually changing the menu to suit the season and has much in store for this fall and holiday seasons like Pumpkin and Lobster Bisque with caramelized apple crème fraiche, the Rack of Lamb and the Braised Short Rib. Voted "best crab cake in New Jersey" by The Star Ledger, red prides itself on having the freshest seafood like the Curried Shrimp and Sweet Potato Gnocchi with thyme brown butter. Sumptuous steaks, fantastic fish and epic sushi that will have you dreaming of the Spicy Tuna Tempura, which may be why they were reviewed as "the top of the list of Central Jersey’s sushi eateries," by The Asbury Park Press. An all-American twist on apple pie, the Homemade Apple Tart doesn’t disappoint nor does the decedent Warm Chocolate Soufflé topped with seasonal gelatos. The small plates menu will have you sharing the moment the Beer Battered Oysters hit the table.
Come Enjoy The Price Fix Three Course Tasting Menu
Monday through Thursday
Half Price Bottles Of Wine
Enjoy your favorite bottles of wine half price on Tuesdays
Holiday And Private Parties
Our parties take on a different panache and are catered to perfection at red. There’s always something to look forward to at red.
Celebrate The Holidays
new years eve
for the restaurant:
This New Year's Eve, red will be offering regular reservation times, with a price fix menu. A complimentary glass of champagne will be offered to each guest with a reservation.
for the lounge:
This New Year's Eve, red will be offering reservations for the tables in the lounge. Tables will be reserved from 8:00 pm until closing. For guests not wishing to make a reservation for a table, red will be charging a cover at the door, for standing room only. A champagne toast will be offered at midnight, to all guests of the lounge.
Log onto www.rednj.com for a full menu and reservations, or call 732.741.3232.
Powered by eDirectory™