- Around Town
- Holiday Buzz - Sights & Sounds of the Season
- Two River Theatre Annouces 20th Anniversary Season
- Holiday Buzz: Get Out of Town - NYC & PHL
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Marshall P.Allegra, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Harbor Lights Financial Group, Inc.
- Ask The Expert - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Buyers Guide 2011-2012
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - BiroVenus Medical Spa
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Care One at Jackson
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Circle BMW
- Cover Story
- Barry Habib - Creative Entrepreneur
- George Joynson: History Detective
- Bridging the Myth - Michael Kamil
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Day Tripper - Insectropolis
- DayTripper: Northlandz
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - Aspirin...please.
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - ACD Custom Granite
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Restaurant Nicholas
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Brock Farms
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Frank Borao, M.D.
- Health Talk - IVF New Jersey
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Skyn
- Health - Dr. Anthony Mancino
- Health Talk - Asaad H. Samra, MD, FACS - Samra Plastic Surgery
- Easy Living On A Grand Scale - Alyson and Keith Arnott
- On Water's Edge - The Boyle House
- A Grand Home for Living - Harris
- Living in Colts Neck
- Gratitude in Guatemala
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- La Bella Vita!
- Newsletter Articles
- A Notable Man: Jim Cirronella
- Letting In The Light
- The Home Gallery - Colts Neck Manor House
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Matthew Welch
- Kids On The Move - Josh Gilstein
- People On The Move - Seth Tropper
- Summer Guide
- Summer Fun - Summer 2013
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Folio Art Glass
- The Guide 2013 - Pelican Pool & Ski Center
- The Guide 2013 - The Couture Exchange
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - A and J Remodeling Services
- The Home Guide - S DeCenzo Designs, LLC
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
3 Broad Street
Find your signature dish this season at red Restaurant and at the same time marvel in the metropolitan feel that sweeps you away, if only for an evening. In the heart of downtown Red Bank, red has created a total experience by combining the finest menu at the best price points in a warm and inviting environment. Master chef Darryl Feeney is continually changing the menu to suit the season and has much in store for this fall and holiday seasons like Pumpkin and Lobster Bisque with caramelized apple crème fraiche, the Rack of Lamb and the Braised Short Rib. Voted "best crab cake in New Jersey" by The Star Ledger, red prides itself on having the freshest seafood like the Curried Shrimp and Sweet Potato Gnocchi with thyme brown butter. Sumptuous steaks, fantastic fish and epic sushi that will have you dreaming of the Spicy Tuna Tempura, which may be why they were reviewed as "the top of the list of Central Jersey’s sushi eateries," by The Asbury Park Press. An all-American twist on apple pie, the Homemade Apple Tart doesn’t disappoint nor does the decedent Warm Chocolate Soufflé topped with seasonal gelatos. The small plates menu will have you sharing the moment the Beer Battered Oysters hit the table.
Come Enjoy The Price Fix Three Course Tasting Menu
Monday through Thursday
Half Price Bottles Of Wine
Enjoy your favorite bottles of wine half price on Tuesdays
Holiday And Private Parties
Our parties take on a different panache and are catered to perfection at red. There’s always something to look forward to at red.
Celebrate The Holidays
new years eve
for the restaurant:
This New Year's Eve, red will be offering regular reservation times, with a price fix menu. A complimentary glass of champagne will be offered to each guest with a reservation.
for the lounge:
This New Year's Eve, red will be offering reservations for the tables in the lounge. Tables will be reserved from 8:00 pm until closing. For guests not wishing to make a reservation for a table, red will be charging a cover at the door, for standing room only. A champagne toast will be offered at midnight, to all guests of the lounge.
Log onto www.rednj.com for a full menu and reservations, or call 732.741.3232.
Powered by eDirectory™