- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Harbor Lights Financial Group, Inc.
- Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
- AskThe Expert - John Kling Custom Homes
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Builders' General Supply Company
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantis Centers, Inc.
- Best Bet - Fuggetta Contracting Corp.
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Marc Ecko Cut and Sew
- The Guide 2014 - Limor Jewelers
- The Guide 2014 - Shrewsbury Wine and Liquors
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Dr. Peggy Avagliano Honored
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Caring Dental
- Health - Union Family Eyecare
- Health - Ani Orthopaedic Group
- Living in Colts Neck
- Montrose Schoolhouse
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- All The Pretty Horses
- Newsletter Articles
- JMH Home Design Consultants - Gallery
- David Burke Fromagerie
- Four Seasons® Sunrooms & Windows
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Karen Medlin
- People On The Move - Cecil Lear
- People On The Move - Gayle Eggan Aanensen
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Mancini Giuffré Salon & Spa
- The Guide 2013 - Michael Duru Clothiers
- The Guide 2014 - Merry Mutts
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Sea Bright Solar
- The Home Guide - King Remodeling
- The Home - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
Eats: Sam Vera
Sam Vera Restaurant
476 Route 520
Well known in the City for intriguing interpretations of Northern Italian Cuisine, Host/Owner Stephen A., has transformed a stately Victorian house into a grandiose, romantic rendezvous that earns critic's praise and dining awards on an on-going basis. There is an extensive world class wine list, 'Chefs daily specialties', a comfortable cocktail lounge and an exquisite, antique enhanced dining room, with open air terraces, dazzling appointments and soft music filtering through this 'casual but classy' retreat. You will love the candlelight, fresh flowers and breath-taking private party rooms, perfect for dinner parties, business meetings, rehersal dinners or small dramatic weddings.
Powered by eDirectory™