- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- 12th Annual AMI Foundation Golf Classic
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - Michael J. Cunningham MD
- Ask The Expert - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- Ask The Experts: Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - The Curvy Bride
- Best Bet - Family Focus Financial Group
- Best Bet - Devine Creations Design Center
- Cover Story
- Jim Babjak - Blow to Smithereens
- Precious Metals - Jim Gary
- Leader of the Pack - Lt. Colonel James Sfayer
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Day Tripper - Delaware Water Gap
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Annex
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Land Rover Monmouth
- SB Furniture Design - Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Grecian Pools
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Health Talk - Asaad H. Samra, MD, FACS - Samra Plastic Surgery
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Kensington Court
- Health 2014 - Overcoming Infertility
- HWB 2014 - Frederick L. Sabido, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Riverside Living
- Intimate Grandeur - The Fallettas
- Easy Living On A Grand Scale - Alyson and Keith Arnott
- Newsletter Articles
- A Country Estate: The Mullaneys'
- The Home - Select Technology Group
- The Home - Oasis Backyard Farms
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - St. George Theatre
- The Home - Giglio Builders
- Our Picks: H2O Bath & Kitchen Elegance
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Karen Nealis
- People On The Move - Daryl Schwenck
- Pam Wood - Advocate For Special Needs Children And Their Parents
- Summer Guide
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Undici
- The Guide 2014 - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- The Guide 2013 - DoubleTake Luxury Consignment Boutique
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Chelsea Kitchen and Bath
- The Home Guide - A and J Remodeling Services
- The Home Guide - Pietra Bella
Eats: TEAK Restaurant
TEAK Catering for All Occasions
64 Monmouth Street
(732) 747-5775 Restaurant / (732) 865-3125 Catering
Let Us Cater Your Holiday Party!
Celebrate in One of Our Private Rooms or Have Us Come To You!
We Offer Full Service Catering Menus On & Off Premises
From Intimate Cocktail Parties to Lavish Buffets, Teak is the Hottest Destination for Your Next Party.
Contact Our Catering Manager —
Call 732-865-3125 or Fax 732-758-6078
Email us at TeakRestaurantRedBank@yahoo.com
Open 7 Days a Week
Monday thru Friday, 12-3 pm
Monday thru Thursday, 5-10 pm
Friday and Saturday, 5-11 pm
Sunday, 5-10 pm
ZAGAT RATED 2008/09
Teak Celebrates It’s 5th Holiday in Red Bank!
Introduce Someone Special to Our Menu this Holiday!
Enjoy 20% Off All Gift Certificates
• $50 minimum
• Must present offer at time of gift certificate purchase.
• Cannot be combined with any other offer including our Monday Dining Special.
Powered by eDirectory™