- Around Town
- Two River Theatre Annouces 20th Anniversary Season
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Ask The Experts
- Cynthia Salter-Lewis, MD, ReNew Med-Spa and Cosmetic Laser Center
- Ask The Experts: John M. Taylor
- Ask The Expert - Mathnasium® of Marlboro
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - ACD Custom Granite
- The Guide 2014 - Merry Mutts
- The Guide 2014 - Male Ego Barber Spa
- Cover Story
- Max Ehrich - Pursuing His Passion
- Leader of the Pack - Lt. Colonel James Sfayer
- Nicholas Harary - The Essential Ingredients
- Day Tripper - Balloon Flights
- Day Tripper - The Staten Island Children’s Museum
- Medieval Times
- Dish - Summer Guide 2013
- The Monmouth EatBeat - Trinity Restaurant
- Eats: Rosalia Italian Marketplace
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide: Grecian Outdoor Design
- Gift Guide - Diamond Castle
- The Guide 2013 - Terrazza Restaurant
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Carol Ash, DO
- Health Talk - Beth M. Deutch MD
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Air Doctors, Inc.
- Health - Steven A. Morgan, M.D
- Health - Professional Behavioral Center of New Jersey, P.A.
- Newsletter Articles
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- Our Pick - The Colts Neck Inn Ballroom
- Asbury Park
- Our Picks
- Braddock's Menswear
- Our Pick - Bear Brook Commons Dental Group
- Company Profile - The Back Relief and Comfort Store
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Reverend Monsignor Eugene M. Rebeck
- People On The Move - Bill McDonald
- People On The Move - Rabbi Michelle D. Pearlman
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Sea Spa & Salon
- The Guide 2014 - Ink Couture NYC
- The Guide 2014 - femme by ashley
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Energy Aide
- The Home Guide - Brock Farms
- The Home - Ryser’s Landscape Supply
Eats: TEAK Restaurant
TEAK Catering for All Occasions
64 Monmouth Street
(732) 747-5775 Restaurant / (732) 865-3125 Catering
Let Us Cater Your Holiday Party!
Celebrate in One of Our Private Rooms or Have Us Come To You!
We Offer Full Service Catering Menus On & Off Premises
From Intimate Cocktail Parties to Lavish Buffets, Teak is the Hottest Destination for Your Next Party.
Contact Our Catering Manager —
Call 732-865-3125 or Fax 732-758-6078
Email us at TeakRestaurantRedBank@yahoo.com
Open 7 Days a Week
Monday thru Friday, 12-3 pm
Monday thru Thursday, 5-10 pm
Friday and Saturday, 5-11 pm
Sunday, 5-10 pm
ZAGAT RATED 2008/09
Teak Celebrates It’s 5th Holiday in Red Bank!
Introduce Someone Special to Our Menu this Holiday!
Enjoy 20% Off All Gift Certificates
• $50 minimum
• Must present offer at time of gift certificate purchase.
• Cannot be combined with any other offer including our Monday Dining Special.
Powered by eDirectory™