- Around Town
- Oceanfront Restaurants New Wine Program Creates Big Waves in Jersey Shore Wine Scene
- The Cardiovascular Care Group Announces New JUST WALK Program
- School-Wide Coding Event at Rumson Country Day
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Harbor Lights Financial Group, Inc.
- Ask The Expert - Vincent Hager
- Ask The Expert: John Beurskens
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Home Theatre Connection
- The Guide 2015 - Galaxy Toyota
- The Guide 2014 - AnA Custom Closets
- Day Tripper - The Staten Island Childrens Museum
- Day Tripper - South Street Seaport NYC
- Day Tripper - Mountain Creek Resort
- Eats: Rosalia Italian Marketplace
- Monmouth Eat Beat - Ama Ristorante
- Central Jersey EatBeat - JUST Restaurant
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Spring Lake Kitchen & Bath
- The Guide 2014 - Mancini Giuffr Salon & Spa
- Gift Guide - Architectural Accents Past and Present
- Health Talk
- Company Profile - Vascular & Interventional Specialists, PC
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Health Talk - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Bear Brook Commons Dental Group
- Health - StudioV Mind, Body and Soul
- Health - Ani Orthopaedic Group
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Living in Colts Neck
- Impeccable Style
- All The Pretty Horses
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Guide - Ryser's Landscape Supply
- The Home Gallery - Ralco Builders
- Red Bank Gastroenterology - Advertorial
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Michael and Ally Baratta,and Sally Carden
- People On The Move - Bill McDonald
- People on the Move: Dorothee Volpini de Maestri-Gerberding
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- 2016 Guide - Ocean Place Resort and Spa
- 2016 Guide - Tuscany Italian Specialty Foods
- Company Profile - The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Home Living Furniture
- The Home Spotlight - Select Technology Group
- The Home Guide - Colts Neck Manor House
Eats: TEAK Restaurant
TEAK Catering for All Occasions
64 Monmouth Street
(732) 747-5775 Restaurant / (732) 865-3125 Catering
Let Us Cater Your Holiday Party!
Celebrate in One of Our Private Rooms or Have Us Come To You!
We Offer Full Service Catering Menus On & Off Premises
From Intimate Cocktail Parties to Lavish Buffets, Teak is the Hottest Destination for Your Next Party.
Contact Our Catering Manager
Call 732-865-3125 or Fax 732-758-6078
Email us at TeakRestaurantRedBank@yahoo.com
Open 7 Days a Week
Monday thru Friday, 12-3 pm
Monday thru Thursday, 5-10 pm
Friday and Saturday, 5-11 pm
Sunday, 5-10 pm
ZAGAT RATED 2008/09
Teak Celebrates Its 5th Holiday in Red Bank!
Introduce Someone Special to Our Menu this Holiday!
Enjoy 20% Off All Gift Certificates
Must present offer at time of gift certificate purchase.
Cannot be combined with any other offer including our Monday Dining Special.
Powered by eDirectory™