- Around Town
- Bentley Edison Service Clinic
- AMI Foundation Donates More Than 500 lbs. of Food from 6th Annual Food Drive
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - David Chewey
- AskThe Experts - Frank D'Aponte
- Ask the Experts: Ross Marzarella
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Vino Divino School of Wine
- The Guide 2015 - The Pine Tavern of Old Bridge
- The Guide 2015 - 732-Express
- Cover Story
- Jim Babjak - Blow to Smithereens
- Kim Guadagno - New Jersey's First Lieutenant Governor
- Model Citizen
- Daytripper: Popcorn Park Zoo
- Day Tripper - Overnight Adventures
- Daytripper:The New York Aquarium
- Fall Guide
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Toy Box
- Gift Guide - Nevada Exchange Trading Post Outlet
- Best Bet - The Healthy Palate
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health Talk - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2015 - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health - AMG Family Dentistry
- Health - Kensington Court
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Living In History - Sgroi
- Behind The Red Door
- Homes: Classically Inspired - A family’s heritage and traditions guide a dramatic interior
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Muriel Rogers - Local Artist
- Impeccable Style
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Affordable Garage Doors
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Our Pick - Baymar Farms
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Our Pick: Duffy Personal Training
- The Home - Giglio Builders
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Matthew Sawaged
- People On The Move - Bill McDonald
- People on the Move: Christine Schultz
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Gold Leaf Jewelers
- The Guide 2013 - Poor Cat Designs
- The Guide 2014 - Robert Defalco Realty
- The Home Guide
- The Home - JGS Insurance
- The Home Guide - ACD Custom Granite
- Our Pick - The Real Estate Boutique
Eats: TEAK Restaurant
TEAK Catering for All Occasions
64 Monmouth Street
(732) 747-5775 Restaurant / (732) 865-3125 Catering
Let Us Cater Your Holiday Party!
Celebrate in One of Our Private Rooms or Have Us Come To You!
We Offer Full Service Catering Menus On & Off Premises
From Intimate Cocktail Parties to Lavish Buffets, Teak is the Hottest Destination for Your Next Party.
Contact Our Catering Manager —
Call 732-865-3125 or Fax 732-758-6078
Email us at TeakRestaurantRedBank@yahoo.com
Open 7 Days a Week
Monday thru Friday, 12-3 pm
Monday thru Thursday, 5-10 pm
Friday and Saturday, 5-11 pm
Sunday, 5-10 pm
ZAGAT RATED 2008/09
Teak Celebrates It’s 5th Holiday in Red Bank!
Introduce Someone Special to Our Menu this Holiday!
Enjoy 20% Off All Gift Certificates
• $50 minimum
• Must present offer at time of gift certificate purchase.
• Cannot be combined with any other offer including our Monday Dining Special.
Powered by eDirectory™