- Around Town
- Voyagers' Community School - Open House
- AMI Presents Girls Night Out
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Harbor Lights Financial Group, Inc.
- Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
- AskThe Expert - Frank LaRocca
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Aqualand Pools
- Best Bet - Elite Dental of Staten Island
- The Guide 2014 - The Malvern School
- Cover Story
- PIX11 Anchor Sukanya Krishnan
- A Little Bit Country - Corey Wagar
- Spirits For The Spirit: The Legacy of Laird & Co.
- Day Tripper - Overnight Adventures
- Day Tripper - Staten Island Ferry Adventure
- Day Tripper - Mystic Seaport
- Etc - Aspirin...please.
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Angelina’s Ristorante
- Gift Guide - Ginger’s Day Spa
- Gift Guide - Advanced Body Rehabilitation Center
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health Talk - Beth M. Deutch MD
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Newsletter Articles
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- The Home - Closettec
- Our Pick - Baymar Farms
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Central Jersey Pools
- Company Profile - Ani Orthopaedic Group
- Our Pick - My Greener Dry Cleaner
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move: Andrew Cerullo
- People on the Move: Karen Nealis
- People On The Move - Nick Blanchard
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- Company Profile - The Atlantic Fencing Academy
- The Guide 2014 - Beach Music Studios
- The Guide 2014 - Staten Island Mall
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - T. Dorland Studio at Folio Art Glass
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings of Greater NJ
- The Home Guide - Oasis Backyard Farms
Eats: TEAK Restaurant
TEAK Catering for All Occasions
64 Monmouth Street
(732) 747-5775 Restaurant / (732) 865-3125 Catering
Let Us Cater Your Holiday Party!
Celebrate in One of Our Private Rooms or Have Us Come To You!
We Offer Full Service Catering Menus On & Off Premises
From Intimate Cocktail Parties to Lavish Buffets, Teak is the Hottest Destination for Your Next Party.
Contact Our Catering Manager —
Call 732-865-3125 or Fax 732-758-6078
Email us at TeakRestaurantRedBank@yahoo.com
Open 7 Days a Week
Monday thru Friday, 12-3 pm
Monday thru Thursday, 5-10 pm
Friday and Saturday, 5-11 pm
Sunday, 5-10 pm
ZAGAT RATED 2008/09
Teak Celebrates It’s 5th Holiday in Red Bank!
Introduce Someone Special to Our Menu this Holiday!
Enjoy 20% Off All Gift Certificates
• $50 minimum
• Must present offer at time of gift certificate purchase.
• Cannot be combined with any other offer including our Monday Dining Special.
Powered by eDirectory™