- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Experts - Dance Attitudes
- Ask The Expert - Pelican Pool & Ski Center
- Ask The Experts - Premier Pain Centers
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - ForeverLawn at the Shore
- The Guide 2014 - Casale Jewelers
- The Guide 2014 - Nina Ferrer Design
- Cover Story
- Lovin' Life - Big Joe Henry
- A First for Everything - Kim Guadagno
- Colts Neck's Jacquie Lee
- Day Tripper - Bushkill Falls
- Day Tripper - Old Barracks Museum
- Daytripper: Museum of Modern Art
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Ferrari of Central New Jersey
- Gift Guide - Hoch Orthodontics
- The Guide 2014 - Trek Bicycle Store of Middletown
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - IVF New Jersey
- Health - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center
- Health - Kensington Court
- Health - Professional Behavioral Center of New Jersey, P.A.
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Q&A - Oasis Backyard Farms
- Eats: Asahi
- Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club - In A League of Their Own
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Daryl Schwenck
- People on the Move: Michael Chirico
- People On The Move: Peggy Gamza
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Grape Beginnings
- The Guide 2013 - Monmouth Stereo
- The Guide 2014 - Connie Profaci Realty
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Chelsea Kitchen and Bath
- The Home Guide - Vizzini & Company
- The Home Guide - ACD Custom Granite
Fall Guide - Art of Wine
No beverage has withstood the test of time like wine has.....
No beverage has withstood the test of time like wine has. It’s been enjoyed at almost every great occasion throughout history. When you take a sip of your favorite white, red, or blush, remember you are partaking in a ritual that mankind has revered for more than seven millennia.
Did You Know?
• The art of wine making is believed to have been originated by the Mesopotamians around 6000 B.C.
• Do you think you’ve tried every wine out there? Doubt it. There are more than 10,000 varieties of wine grapes.
• Dom Perignon, the namesake of one of the world’s most noteworthy champagnes, was a blind monk.
• Drinking Concord grape juice can significantly increase good cholesterol. (NutraUSA)
• 11?2 lbs. of grapes yields approximately four cups of grapes.
• Grapes are the most valuable fruit crop in the United States.
• The largest wine bottle is known as a Nebuchandnezzar and holds 20 bottles of regular wine.
• Thomas Jefferson was the first wine steward of the White House and stocked the wine cellars of five U.S. presidents.
• Americans import more wine from Australia than any other country.
Four JG's Vineyards
127 Hillsdale Road
54 West Main Street
Vinter’s Wine Circle
1690 Highway 35
Silver Decoy Winery
610 Windsor-Perrineville Road
Cream Ridge Winery
145 Route 539
35 Archertown Road
72 N. Breman Avenue
1090 Route 206
Terhune Orchards & Winery
330 Cold Soil Road
Hopewell Valley Vineyards
46 Yard Road
Cape May Winery & Vineyard
711 Townbank Road
Wine Academy Superstores
2996 Route 35 South
Powered by eDirectory™