- Around Town
- Hubbard Park Real Estate Becomes Exclusive Leverage Global Partner for Rumson, NJ
- Count Basie Theatre Announces Board Members
- Resources Real Estate Receives Nominations For Excellence
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Marshall P.Allegra, M.D.
- Ask the Expert - Vincent Dicks CEO - Career Gaudium
- Ask The Expert - Wine Academy Superstores
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Casale Jewelers
- Best Bet - Tab Ramos Sports Center
- The Guide 2015 - Bedford Tax Services
- Cover Story
- Carol Stillwell
- Jon D’Agostino - A Little Bit City, A Lot Bit Country
- Pete Harnisch - Bringing It Home
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - School Daze
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Hot Tubs by HotSpring, LLC
- Gift Guide - Nevada Exchange
- The Guide 2014 - Pelican Shops
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health Talk - Pop Weight Loss
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Bonavita Laser Centers
- Health 2014 - Specialized Care
- HWB 2014 - Marshall P. Allegra
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Newsletter Articles
- Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club - In A League of Their Own
- The Home - Rosen Decorators
- Our Pick - Sal ScialloState Farm
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Marshall P. Allegra, MD
- Our Pick - The Lombardi Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Center
- Company Profile - Space Odyssey USA
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Cynthia Scott
- People On The Move - Christina Nelson
- People On The Move - Sean Egan
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Massage Envy Spa
- Our Pick - Quality Healthcare & Wellness Center
- The Guide 2014 - Grecian Pools
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - casale TILE
- The Home Guide - Colts Neck Manor House
- The Home Guide - Creative Kitchens
Fall Guide - Art of Wine
No beverage has withstood the test of time like wine has.....
No beverage has withstood the test of time like wine has. It’s been enjoyed at almost every great occasion throughout history. When you take a sip of your favorite white, red, or blush, remember you are partaking in a ritual that mankind has revered for more than seven millennia.
Did You Know?
• The art of wine making is believed to have been originated by the Mesopotamians around 6000 B.C.
• Do you think you’ve tried every wine out there? Doubt it. There are more than 10,000 varieties of wine grapes.
• Dom Perignon, the namesake of one of the world’s most noteworthy champagnes, was a blind monk.
• Drinking Concord grape juice can significantly increase good cholesterol. (NutraUSA)
• 11?2 lbs. of grapes yields approximately four cups of grapes.
• Grapes are the most valuable fruit crop in the United States.
• The largest wine bottle is known as a Nebuchandnezzar and holds 20 bottles of regular wine.
• Thomas Jefferson was the first wine steward of the White House and stocked the wine cellars of five U.S. presidents.
• Americans import more wine from Australia than any other country.
Four JG's Vineyards
127 Hillsdale Road
54 West Main Street
Vinter’s Wine Circle
1690 Highway 35
Silver Decoy Winery
610 Windsor-Perrineville Road
Cream Ridge Winery
145 Route 539
35 Archertown Road
72 N. Breman Avenue
1090 Route 206
Terhune Orchards & Winery
330 Cold Soil Road
Hopewell Valley Vineyards
46 Yard Road
Cape May Winery & Vineyard
711 Townbank Road
Wine Academy Superstores
2996 Route 35 South
Powered by eDirectory™