- Around Town
- Team Life Celebrates 20 Years
- Oceanfront Restaurant’s New Wine Program Creates Big Waves in Jersey Shore Wine Scene
- CPC BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE GRAND OPENING
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Experts - Virginia McDonald
- Ask The Experts: John M. Taylor
- Ask the Experts: Giulio Caruso, DC Total Care Chiropractic and Rehab, P.C.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - A.F. Bennett Salon and Wellness Spa
- The Guide 2015 - Sussan, Greenwald & Wesler
- Best Bet - Merry Mutts
- Cover Story
- Novel Ideas - Robin Friedman: Author, Journalist, and Jersey Girl
- Bob Ojeda - An Extra Inning
- Making Headlines - Jim Driscoll
- Day Tripper: Grounds For Sculpture
- Daytripper: AdventureAquarium
- Daytripper: Hunter Mountain
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Museums
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Atlantic Medicine & Wellness
- Gift Guide - Seeview Remodeling
- Gift Guide - The Great Atlantic Porch Company
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Asaad H. Samra, MD, FACS - Samra Plastic Surgery
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health Blog - Atlantic Laser Vision Center
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health - Associated Pain Specialists
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Monmouth St Tile
- Health - Trinity Rehab
- The Home Guide - Oasis Backyard Farms
- Our Picks
- Our Pick: Family Vision Center
- Our Pick - LaRocca Hornik Rosen Greenberg & Blaha
- Our Pick - Vein Institute at The Cardiovascular Care Group
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Nick Marchese
- Kids On The Move: Alexander Wolkomir
- People On The Move - Christina Nelson
- Summer Guide
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - ACD Custom Granite
- Company Profile - CKO Middletown Kickboxing
- The Guide 2013 - Folio Art Glass
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Four Seasons® Sunrooms
- The Home Guide - Ryser's Landscape Supply
- The Home Guide - The White Sands Oceanfront Hotel & Spa
Fall Guide - Art of Wine
No beverage has withstood the test of time like wine has.....
No beverage has withstood the test of time like wine has. It’s been enjoyed at almost every great occasion throughout history. When you take a sip of your favorite white, red, or blush, remember you are partaking in a ritual that mankind has revered for more than seven millennia.
Did You Know?
• The art of wine making is believed to have been originated by the Mesopotamians around 6000 B.C.
• Do you think you’ve tried every wine out there? Doubt it. There are more than 10,000 varieties of wine grapes.
• Dom Perignon, the namesake of one of the world’s most noteworthy champagnes, was a blind monk.
• Drinking Concord grape juice can significantly increase good cholesterol. (NutraUSA)
• 11?2 lbs. of grapes yields approximately four cups of grapes.
• Grapes are the most valuable fruit crop in the United States.
• The largest wine bottle is known as a Nebuchandnezzar and holds 20 bottles of regular wine.
• Thomas Jefferson was the first wine steward of the White House and stocked the wine cellars of five U.S. presidents.
• Americans import more wine from Australia than any other country.
Four JG's Vineyards
127 Hillsdale Road
54 West Main Street
Vinter’s Wine Circle
1690 Highway 35
Silver Decoy Winery
610 Windsor-Perrineville Road
Cream Ridge Winery
145 Route 539
35 Archertown Road
72 N. Breman Avenue
1090 Route 206
Terhune Orchards & Winery
330 Cold Soil Road
Hopewell Valley Vineyards
46 Yard Road
Cape May Winery & Vineyard
711 Townbank Road
Wine Academy Superstores
2996 Route 35 South
Powered by eDirectory™