- Around Town
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- Ask The Experts
- Ask the Experts: Ross Marzarella
- Ask The Expert: Asaad H. Samra, M.D.
- Ask The Experts - Wegmans
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Nina Ferrer Design
- Best Bet - Renaissance Pilates Red Bank
- The Guide 2014 - Seasonal World
- Eat Beat - Angelina’s Ristorante
- Eat Beat - Puglia of Red Bank
- The Monmouth EatBeat - Trinity Restaurant
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Dearborn Market
- Gift Guide - Associated Pain Specialists
- The Guide 2014 - Grand Glass Inc.
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- Health Talk - Beth M. Deutch MD
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Glenn Kolansky, M.D.
- Health - Retina Consultants
- Health - Lettuce for Life
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Home at Last
- Montrose Schoolhouse
- Newsletter Articles
- Health - The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center
- The Home - Millenium Stone Works
- Our Pick - Jeunesse Medical Spa
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Stu Marcus
- People On The Move - Dr. Tricia Gilbert
- Kids On The Move - Zach Miller
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - ClosetTec
- The Guide 2013 - Sunkissed Airbrush Tanning
- Eat Beat - Zio Toto Ristorante
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Custom Granite Fabrications
- The Home Guide - JOE HURLEY INC.
- The Home Guide - Central Jersey Pools
Health - Advanced Vascular Solutions
Advanced Vascular Solutions
Gina L. Louie, MD
766 Shrewsbury Avenue
East Building, Suite 300
Dramatic, minimally invasive laser treatments for varicose veins and body sculpting
Comprehensive Vein Treatment
If you’re one of the millions of people who suffer from unsightly varicose or spider veins, Advanced Vascular Solutions can help.
Dr. Gina Louie uses state-of-the-art equipment and the latest techniques — including Triplex Ultrasound and the Endovenous Laser Treatment (EVLT). These are highly effective and minimally invasive out-patient procedures — to evaluate and treat unsightly and usually painful varicose veins which can lead to serious complications including leg ulcers, vein clots, and discoloration.
AVS, is the first specialist in Monmouth County to offer a revolutionary new treatment to eliminate Spider Veins in delicate areas like the ankles and face. Veinwave is an out-patient procedure, with no risk of bruising, scarring or hyperpigmentation. Plus, no need for compression hose!
Adult Stem Cell Storage
Dr. Louie is the first provider in the area to offer her clients the cutting edge benefit of being able to store their own adult stem cells found in their body fat. As you age, so do your adult stem cells. Be prepared for the future of regenerative medicine by storing your youngest adult stem cells today! Call today to find out how you can store your cells for the future.
AVS Offers Laser-Assisted Body Sculpting (Laser Lipolysis)
Performed with local anesthesia in our AVS office, CoolLipoTM is a new laser technology that melts fat and tightens skin from the inside out in localized fatty areas including the neck, arms, abdomen, love handles, saddle bags and inner thighs. It provides a more youthful appearance and allows you to get back to work and life much faster than more invasive procedures.
Powered by eDirectory™