- Around Town
- Tigger House Foundation Fights Heroin and Prescription Opioid Epidemic
- Massage LuXe Opens 2nd Location
- Holiday Buzz: Out & About in NYC & PHL
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert: John Beurskens
- Oceana Designs
- Ask The Experts - Premier Pain Centers
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - The Law Firm of Kevin P. McKernan
- The Guide 2014 - B and A Jewelers
- The Guide 2015 - KryoLife Staten Island
- Cover Story
- A First for Everything - Kim Guadagno
- Elizabeth Masucci
- Coming Full Circle - Michael Pomarico goes back to where it all started and gives back
- Day Tripper: Crayola Factory
- Day Tripper - Whitesbog Village
- DayTripper: Manasquan Reservoir
- Restaurant Guide - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- Eat Beat - Surv Kitchen & Lounge
- Eat Beat - Puglia of Red Bank
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Golf Greens Fore U
- Best Bet - Fuzziwigs Candy Factory
- The Guide 2015 - Sam Vera Restaurant
- Health Talk
- Company Profile - Vascular & Interventional Specialists, PC
- Health Talk - The Compounding Facility
- Health Blog - CareOne at King James
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2014 - LIVING Pain-Free
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Health - Fitness
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- A Hanukkah Story
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Our Picks
- Our Picks - Visual Impact Decorating
- Our Pick - Lighting World
- Company Profile - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Gayle Eggan Aanensen
- Kids On The Move - Eesha Ramanujam
- People On The Move - James Yarosh
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- 2016 Guide - Island Bliss Day Spa
- The Guide 2014 - Manalapan Woodworking
- The Guide 2015 - Angelinas Ristorante
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Colts Neck Manor House
- The Home Guide - Ronald D. Victorio Architects
- The Home Guide - Joey Ds
Health - Ani Orthopaedic Group
Ani Orthopaedic Group
200 Perrine Road, Suite 220
1 Bethany Road, Suite 21
Our New Location
714 Highway 35
Ani Orthopaedic Group has opened its newest location in Middletown at 714 Highway 35. This is the third location for the Ani Orthopaedic Group practice, joining offices in Hazlet and Old Bridge. The physicians in the Ani Orthopaedic group provide orthopedic, pain management, physical and sports medicine care and treatment.
We are excited to be offering our patients the convenience of this beautiful and spacious state-of-the-art facility, says Dr. Nasser Ani, MD, FACS, FRSC(C), a board-certified spine specialist who founded Ani Orthopaedic Group in 1996. This new location allows us to care for our patients from the Two River area, close to Riverview Medical Center. So if you live or work in the Red Bank area, our expert team is conveniently located with weekday, evening and Saturday hours available.
Ani Orthopaedic features a wide range of state-of-the art diagnosis and treatment services, including new digital x-ray. Ani Orthopaedic physicians are board certified and fellowship trained in orthopaedic medicine, sports medicine, physical medicine and rehabilitation, and pain management. All Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance plans are accepted.
From the compassionate voice on the phone the first time you call through your treatment and followup, our team is committed to your care and well being. At Ani Orthopaedic, we believe that there is a direct relationship between patient-doctor communication and successful treatment, says Dr. Ani.
Dr. Ani and the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic take the time to explain treatment in terms patients can understand. Many of our patient families have returned to us over the years, says Dr. Ani, bringing their children in for sports injuries, returning parents to normal activities following a motor vehicle accident or workers comp injury, or caring for a beloved grandparent when its time for joint replacement. Its been our pleasure to bring families decades of comprehensive and attentive care. At Ani Orthopaedic, well work together for your healthiest future.
For directions and more information on Ani Orthopaedic Group, visit www.aniorthopaedics.com.
Powered by eDirectory™