- Around Town
- Hubbard Park Real Estate Becomes Exclusive Leverage Global Partner for Rumson, NJ
- Creating A Company Culture - Resources Real Estate
- The Rumson Country Day School Announces New Head of Lower School
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Experts - Frank D'Aponte
- Ask The Experts - Michael J. Cunningham MD
- Oceana Designs
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Coastal Plumbing Supply Co.
- The Guide 2014 - Male Ego Barber Spa
- The Guide 2016 - A.F. Bennett Salon and Wellness Spa
- Cover Story
- Taylor Totland The Shotmaker
- Precious Metals - Jim Gary
- Grand Dame of Holmdel - Adeline Addy Lubkert
- Day Tripper - Balloon Flights
- Day Tripper - The Appalachian Trail
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Chef Spotlight - Chef Steven Botta
- Eat Beat - Puglia of Red Bank
- Staten Island EatBeat - Chinar On The Island
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- ETC - Beach Bias
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Powerhouse Gym
- Gift Guide - South Shore Paving
- Gift Guide - Portico Entry Doors, LLC
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health Talk - Frank Borao, M.D.
- HWB Profile 2016 - Vito Mazza Salon & Spa
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health Talk - New Reflections Plastic Surgery
- Health - Tara Gostovich, DMD Orthodontist
- Health - DeeAnna Merz Nagel
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Holiday Buzz - Sights & Sounds of the Season
- Holiday Buzz: Holiday Desserts
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- That's Entertainment - The Pathakars'
- A Model Home - The Tsairis
- Elegance in Style and Substance
- Newsletter Articles
- Health - The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center
- The Home Gallery - Fuda Tile & Marble
- The Home - EcoSystems Fence Co
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Joe Hurley Inc.
- HWB 2016 - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Our Pick: Duffy Personal Training
- People On The Move
- Rhoda Geller - A Coach For Life
- People on the Move: Ralph Blumenthal
- People On The Move - John Dias
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Best Bet - The Burr Law Group
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Mark Lauria Associates
- Ask The Expert - Cory Schifter of Casale Jewelers
- The Guide 2015 - Morgan Dermatology
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Signature Kitchens of New York, Inc.
- The Home - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home Spotlight - Select Technology Group
Health - Ani Orthopaedic Group
Ani Orthopaedic Group
200 Perrine Road, Suite 220
1 Bethany Road, Suite 21
Our New Location
714 Highway 35
Ani Orthopaedic Group has opened its newest location in Middletown at 714 Highway 35. This is the third location for the Ani Orthopaedic Group practice, joining offices in Hazlet and Old Bridge. The physicians in the Ani Orthopaedic group provide orthopedic, pain management, physical and sports medicine care and treatment.
We are excited to be offering our patients the convenience of this beautiful and spacious state-of-the-art facility, says Dr. Nasser Ani, MD, FACS, FRSC(C), a board-certified spine specialist who founded Ani Orthopaedic Group in 1996. This new location allows us to care for our patients from the Two River area, close to Riverview Medical Center. So if you live or work in the Red Bank area, our expert team is conveniently located with weekday, evening and Saturday hours available.
Ani Orthopaedic features a wide range of state-of-the art diagnosis and treatment services, including new digital x-ray. Ani Orthopaedic physicians are board certified and fellowship trained in orthopaedic medicine, sports medicine, physical medicine and rehabilitation, and pain management. All Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance plans are accepted.
From the compassionate voice on the phone the first time you call through your treatment and followup, our team is committed to your care and well being. At Ani Orthopaedic, we believe that there is a direct relationship between patient-doctor communication and successful treatment, says Dr. Ani.
Dr. Ani and the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic take the time to explain treatment in terms patients can understand. Many of our patient families have returned to us over the years, says Dr. Ani, bringing their children in for sports injuries, returning parents to normal activities following a motor vehicle accident or workers comp injury, or caring for a beloved grandparent when its time for joint replacement. Its been our pleasure to bring families decades of comprehensive and attentive care. At Ani Orthopaedic, well work together for your healthiest future.
For directions and more information on Ani Orthopaedic Group, visit www.aniorthopaedics.com.
Powered by eDirectory™