- Around Town
- Two River Theatre Annouces 20th Anniversary Season
- Holiday Buzz - Sights & Sounds of the Season
- The Atlantic Fencing Academy Announces District Winners
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Harbor Lights Financial Group, Inc.
- Ask The Expert - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Ask The Expert - Brock Farms
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Buyers Guide 2011-2012
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - The Skin Spa
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Hubbard Park Real Estate
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - ClosetTec
- Cover Story
- Nicholas Harary - The Essential Ingredients
- Coming Full Circle - Michael Pomarico goes back to where it all started and gives back
- Sheer Genius
- Day Tripper: Dover Stone Church
- DayTripper: Manasquan Reservoir
- Day Tripper - Cowtown Rodeo
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Capital Paint Centers
- Gift Guide - Colts Neck Custom Shop
- Gift Guide: WhiteScience
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Health Talk - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Health Talk - Dr. Patrick Cuozzo
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- AMI…The Breast Imaging Specialists
- Health - Pilates Space, LLC.
- Health - Elevate Yoga
- Newsletter Articles
- David Burke Fromagerie
- Our Pick - Vein Institute of NJ
- Luxurious, Lavish, and Livable
- People On The Move
- James Mullevey Principal With Principles
- People On The Move: Bob Cutrupi
- People On The Move: Wendy Neuberger and Stephanie Phillips
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Fun - Summer 2013
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Delicious Orchards
- The Guide 2013 - The Grove
- The Guide 2013 - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Kitchen & Bath Station
- The Home Guide - EncoreGarage of New Jersey
- The Home Guide - Brock Farms
Health - Ani Orthopaedic Group
Ani Orthopaedic Group
200 Perrine Road, Suite 220
1 Bethany Road, Suite 21
Our New Location
714 Highway 35
Ani Orthopaedic Group has opened its newest location in Middletown at 714 Highway 35. This is the third location for the Ani Orthopaedic Group practice, joining offices in Hazlet and Old Bridge. The physicians in the Ani Orthopaedic group provide orthopedic, pain management, physical and sports medicine care and treatment.
“We are excited to be offering our patients the convenience of this beautiful and spacious state-of-the-art facility,” says Dr. Nasser Ani, MD, FACS, FRSC(C), a board-certified spine specialist who founded Ani Orthopaedic Group in 1996. “This new location allows us to care for our patients from the Two River area, close to Riverview Medical Center. So if you live or work in the Red Bank area, our expert team is conveniently located with weekday, evening and Saturday hours available.”
Ani Orthopaedic features a wide range of state-of-the art diagnosis and treatment services, including new digital x-ray. Ani Orthopaedic physicians are board certified and fellowship trained in orthopaedic medicine, sports medicine, physical medicine and rehabilitation, and pain management. All Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance plans are accepted.
“From the compassionate voice on the phone the first time you call through your treatment and followup, our team is committed to your care and well being. At Ani Orthopaedic, we believe that there is a direct relationship between patient-doctor communication and successful treatment,” says Dr. Ani.
Dr. Ani and the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic take the time to explain treatment in terms patients can understand. “Many of our patient families have returned to us over the years,” says Dr. Ani, “bringing their children in for sports injuries, returning parents to normal activities following a motor vehicle accident or worker’s comp injury, or caring for a beloved grandparent when it’s time for joint replacement. It’s been our pleasure to bring families decades of comprehensive and attentive care. At Ani Orthopaedic, we’ll work together for your healthiest future.”
For directions and more information on Ani Orthopaedic Group, visit www.aniorthopaedics.com.
Powered by eDirectory™