- Around Town
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Renaissance Pilates Now Open
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert: Asaad H. Samra, M.D.
- Ask the Experts: Ross Marzarella
- Ask The Expert - Harbor Lights Financial Group, Inc.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Above
- The Guide 2014 - Coastal Plumbing Supply Co.
- The Guide 2014 - Ray Catena Motor Cars
- Cover Story
- Acing It All - Michael Lippens
- John Green - ABC News Award-Winning Producer
- Brian Raphael Goldfarb
- Day Tripper - The Staten Island Children’s Museum
- DayTripper: NJ Vietnam Veteran's Memorial
- Day Tripper - Momouth Park
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - School Daze
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - ClockWorks Development Group
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond University Medical Center
- Gift Guide - The Wine Concierge
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. John Young
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Guest Blogger >> Sonya Moretti, WHNP-BC, NAMS
- Health - Studio 455 Hair Salon
- Health - Caring Dental
- Living in Colts Neck
- La Bella Vita!
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Home at Last
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Pick: Lighting Expo
- Duffy Personal Training Q&A
- The Home - Select Technology Group
- Our Picks
- Colts Neck Center for Orthodontics & Invisalign®
- Company Profile - Sussan, Greenwald & Wesler
- Company Profile - Valina Salon & Day Spa
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Tim McDonnell
- Bob Zander Colts Neck Fire Marshal
- People On The Move - Jenn Lukowiak
- Summer Guide
- Summer Fun - Summer 2013
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Reproductive Science Center of NJ
- The Guide 2014 - Brock Farms
- The Guide 2014 - Surv Kitchen & Lounge
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Showerman of NJ, Inc.
- The Home Guide - Sea Bright Solar
- The Home Guide - Carpets With A Twist
Health - Associated Pain Specialists
Associated Pain Specialists
333 Broad Street
(888) PAIN-088 (888-724-6088)
The latest technology and very personalized service has made Associated Pain Specialists a fast growing practice throughout the state with offices in four counties including one in Red Bank and a second office in Lakewood. The practice is based out of their Red Bank office located at 333 Broad Street.
Founding partners Dr. Muscio and Dr. Manganelli perform a variety of cutting edge procedures including an endoscopic laser disectomy, which is a minimally invasive, same-day surgery, designed to relieve back pain and sciatica. “We work closely with spine surgeon, Dr. Luis Quartararo,” says practice partner Dr. Muscio. “He is one of only ten (10) specialists in the country who perform a procedure known as endoscopic fusion.”
In the past, a lumbar fusion would require a three or four day hospital stay after extensive surgery. By using small incisions and high technology equipment, Associated Pain physicians perform the surgery in less than four hours. What’s more, the surgery can be performed in an ambulatory center and patients are discharged within 23 hours. Recovery is much faster and less painful than traditional lumbar fusion surgery.
Associated Pain Specialists treats all types of neck and back pain through a wide array of treatments. “Our patients are more than just a name on a chart to us,” explains Dr. Muscio. “They often come to us after exhausting all other methods of pain relief. We spend the time needed to evaluate their medical history, determine a course of treatment, answer all of their questions, and help them understand our course of action.”
Associated Pain Specialists’ primary goal is to help patients return to a pain free lifestyle. “We can often reduce the healing times from pain by 50 percent. People are not confined to a hospital bed for multiple days, are relieved of pain, and back to work quicker,” says Dr. Muscio.
Both Dr. Muscio and Dr. Manganelli are Board Certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Management, while Dr. Quartararo is Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery and Fellowship-Trained in Trauma and Spine Surgery.
Powered by eDirectory™