- Around Town
- Sportika Ground Breaking Ceremony
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Ask The Experts
- Oceana Designs
- AskThe Experts - Frank D'Aponte
- Ask The Expert - Marshall P.Allegra, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Accentuations by Design
- Best Bet - United Lacrosse
- Best Bet - Quality Healthcare & Wellness Center
- Daytripper: Liberty Science Center
- Daytripper: Central Park Zoo
- Day Tripper - Snug Harbor
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Fall Guide 2015 - Gravity Vault
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Max's Es-Ca
- 2016 Guide - Piero's Restaurant & Banquet Hall
- Gift Guide - Chelsea Kitchen & Bath Design Studio
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Brian Long CareOne Senior Care
- South Shore Animal Hospital
- Health Talk - Mancini Giuffre Salon and Spa
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health - Hot Tubs by Hot Springs
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Best Bet - David Burkes Fromagerie
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Streat Beat - Who Would You Invite To Dinner?
- Our Picks
- Eat Beat - Annas Italian Kitchen
- Our Pick - Island Auto Group
- Our Pick: Dickstein Associates Agency, LLC
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Mary Spadea
- People On The Move - Dr. Tricia Gilbert
- People On The Move - Holli Eng
- Summer Guide
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Best Bet - The Burr Law Group
- Our Pick 2016 - George Wall Lincoln
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - A and J Remodeling Services
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home Guide - Colts Neck Manor House
Health - Associated Pain Specialists
Associated Pain Specialists
333 Broad Street
(888) PAIN-088 (888-724-6088)
The latest technology and very personalized service has made Associated Pain Specialists a fast growing practice throughout the state with offices in four counties including one in Red Bank and a second office in Lakewood. The practice is based out of their Red Bank office located at 333 Broad Street.
Founding partners Dr. Muscio and Dr. Manganelli perform a variety of cutting edge procedures including an endoscopic laser disectomy, which is a minimally invasive, same-day surgery, designed to relieve back pain and sciatica. We work closely with spine surgeon, Dr. Luis Quartararo, says practice partner Dr. Muscio. He is one of only ten (10) specialists in the country who perform a procedure known as endoscopic fusion.
In the past, a lumbar fusion would require a three or four day hospital stay after extensive surgery. By using small incisions and high technology equipment, Associated Pain physicians perform the surgery in less than four hours. Whats more, the surgery can be performed in an ambulatory center and patients are discharged within 23 hours. Recovery is much faster and less painful than traditional lumbar fusion surgery.
Associated Pain Specialists treats all types of neck and back pain through a wide array of treatments. Our patients are more than just a name on a chart to us, explains Dr. Muscio. They often come to us after exhausting all other methods of pain relief. We spend the time needed to evaluate their medical history, determine a course of treatment, answer all of their questions, and help them understand our course of action.
Associated Pain Specialists primary goal is to help patients return to a pain free lifestyle. We can often reduce the healing times from pain by 50 percent. People are not confined to a hospital bed for multiple days, are relieved of pain, and back to work quicker, says Dr. Muscio.
Both Dr. Muscio and Dr. Manganelli are Board Certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Management, while Dr. Quartararo is Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery and Fellowship-Trained in Trauma and Spine Surgery.
Powered by eDirectory™