- Around Town
- Sharon Robinson Addresses Middle Schoolers at RCDS Diversity Summit
- 12th Annual AMI Foundation Golf Classic
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Brock Farms
- Ask The Expert - Northern Valley Affairs
- Ask The Expert - Marshall P.Allegra, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- 2016 Guide - Island Bliss Day Spa
- The Guide 2015 - Richmond County Country Club
- The Guide 2014 - Seasonal World
- Cover Story
- Leader of the Pack - Lt. Colonel James Sfayer
- Dr. Fredrik Oberkehr
- The Music Man - David Bryan
- Day Tripper - Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
- Daytripper: The Lakewood BlueClaws: Exciting Minor League Baseball at the Jersey Shore
- Day Tripper - The Staten Island Childrens Museum
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Fall Guide 2014 - Museums
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Frank Borao, M.D.
- Health Talk - Dr. John Young
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Rumson Therapeutic & Sports Massage Center
- HWB 2015 - Vito Mazza Salon & Spa
- Company Profile - Center for Sleep Medicine at Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Holiday Buzz: Holiday Desserts
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Newsletter Articles
- Dr. Peter Staats - Physician of the Year
- The Home - Viscon Builders
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Frank Holmgren
- People On The Move - Lillie Hendry
- People On The Move - Daniel J. Messina
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Trade Mart Interiors
- 2016 Guide - Alfonso's Pastry Shoppe
- The Guide 2014 - B and A Jewelers
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Ron Youmans, Jr.
- The Home - Giglio Builders
- The Home Guide - casale TILE
Health - Associated Pain Specialists
Associated Pain Specialists
333 Broad Street
(888) PAIN-088 (888-724-6088)
The latest technology and very personalized service has made Associated Pain Specialists a fast growing practice throughout the state with offices in four counties including one in Red Bank and a second office in Lakewood. The practice is based out of their Red Bank office located at 333 Broad Street.
Founding partners Dr. Muscio and Dr. Manganelli perform a variety of cutting edge procedures including an endoscopic laser disectomy, which is a minimally invasive, same-day surgery, designed to relieve back pain and sciatica. We work closely with spine surgeon, Dr. Luis Quartararo, says practice partner Dr. Muscio. He is one of only ten (10) specialists in the country who perform a procedure known as endoscopic fusion.
In the past, a lumbar fusion would require a three or four day hospital stay after extensive surgery. By using small incisions and high technology equipment, Associated Pain physicians perform the surgery in less than four hours. Whats more, the surgery can be performed in an ambulatory center and patients are discharged within 23 hours. Recovery is much faster and less painful than traditional lumbar fusion surgery.
Associated Pain Specialists treats all types of neck and back pain through a wide array of treatments. Our patients are more than just a name on a chart to us, explains Dr. Muscio. They often come to us after exhausting all other methods of pain relief. We spend the time needed to evaluate their medical history, determine a course of treatment, answer all of their questions, and help them understand our course of action.
Associated Pain Specialists primary goal is to help patients return to a pain free lifestyle. We can often reduce the healing times from pain by 50 percent. People are not confined to a hospital bed for multiple days, are relieved of pain, and back to work quicker, says Dr. Muscio.
Both Dr. Muscio and Dr. Manganelli are Board Certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Management, while Dr. Quartararo is Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery and Fellowship-Trained in Trauma and Spine Surgery.
Powered by eDirectory™