- Ask The Experts
- Jim O’Neill - Event Sales Director
- Company Profile - Shrewsbury Vascular & General Surgery Associates
- Ask The Expert - Cory Schifter of Casale Jewelers
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Montage Decor Inc.
- The Guide 2015 - Lighting World
- The Guide 2015 - Prime Surgicare
- Cover Story
- Woman on a Mission, Senator Ellen Karcher: Wife, Mother and Senator of NJ
- Arts & Scientist - Ilya Raskin, Ph.D.
- Calling The Shots
- DayTripper: NJ Vietnam Veteran's Memorial
- Day Tripper - Lambert Castle Museum
- Day Tripper - Mystic Seaport
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - Aspirin...please.
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Fall Guide 2014 - Museums
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Gift Guide
- Holiday Gift Guide - The Couture Exchange
- The Guide 2014 - Royal Dinettes
- The Guide 2015 - Jeweled Studio
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Iorio Plastic Surgery and CosMedical Center
- Health Talk - Asaad H. Samra, MD, FACS - Samra Plastic Surgery
- Health Talk - Angelo Pollari KryoLife Staten Island
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Red Bank Gastroenterology Associates
- HWB 2014 - Vein Institute of New Jersey
- AMI Honored As NJ BIZ Healthcare Hero
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Newsletter Articles
- European Wax Center
- The View: The Bereznyaks
- Our Pick Parallel Architectural Group
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Cunningham Orthopaedics
- Our Pick - Remedi Spa
- Company Profile - Pilates Space LLC
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Mindy Gollin
- People On The Move - Mary Connell Gaynor
- People On The Move - Monica Vermeulen
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- Our Pick - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- The Guide 2014 - We Got Lites
- Company Profile - Raritan Bay Medical Center Medical Arts Building
- The Home Guide
- The Home Spotlight - Select Technology Group
- The Home Guide - Ron Youmans, Jr.
- The Home Guide - Downtown Tile
Health - Associated Pain Specialists
Associated Pain Specialists
333 Broad Street
(888) PAIN-088 (888-724-6088)
The latest technology and very personalized service has made Associated Pain Specialists a fast growing practice throughout the state with offices in four counties including one in Red Bank and a second office in Lakewood. The practice is based out of their Red Bank office located at 333 Broad Street.
Founding partners Dr. Muscio and Dr. Manganelli perform a variety of cutting edge procedures including an endoscopic laser disectomy, which is a minimally invasive, same-day surgery, designed to relieve back pain and sciatica. “We work closely with spine surgeon, Dr. Luis Quartararo,” says practice partner Dr. Muscio. “He is one of only ten (10) specialists in the country who perform a procedure known as endoscopic fusion.”
In the past, a lumbar fusion would require a three or four day hospital stay after extensive surgery. By using small incisions and high technology equipment, Associated Pain physicians perform the surgery in less than four hours. What’s more, the surgery can be performed in an ambulatory center and patients are discharged within 23 hours. Recovery is much faster and less painful than traditional lumbar fusion surgery.
Associated Pain Specialists treats all types of neck and back pain through a wide array of treatments. “Our patients are more than just a name on a chart to us,” explains Dr. Muscio. “They often come to us after exhausting all other methods of pain relief. We spend the time needed to evaluate their medical history, determine a course of treatment, answer all of their questions, and help them understand our course of action.”
Associated Pain Specialists’ primary goal is to help patients return to a pain free lifestyle. “We can often reduce the healing times from pain by 50 percent. People are not confined to a hospital bed for multiple days, are relieved of pain, and back to work quicker,” says Dr. Muscio.
Both Dr. Muscio and Dr. Manganelli are Board Certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Management, while Dr. Quartararo is Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery and Fellowship-Trained in Trauma and Spine Surgery.
Powered by eDirectory™