- Around Town
- Is an independent school the right fit for your child?
- School-Wide Coding Event at Rumson Country Day
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Joseph Abbate of Richmond Appliance
- AskThe Experts - Ranney School
- Ask The Expert - Hiren Patel, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- The Guide 2014 - The Pine Tavern
- Best Bet - Relief Source
- Eats: Julias
- Monmouth Eat Beat - Its Greek to Me
- Popular Daily Specials Return to AMA Ristorante
- Etc - Turkey Day
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Fall Guide
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - The Perfect Smile
- Best Bet - Fuggetta Pools
- The Guide 2014 - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Health Talk
- Guest Blogger >> Sonya Moretti, WHNP-BC, NAMS
- Company Profile - Advanced Surgical Health Associates
- Health Talk - Dawn Rockwell, DMD
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Morgan Fertility and Reproductive Medicine - Serving Our Veterans Program
- Health - Glenn Kolansky, M.D.
- Health - The Dermatology Center
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Holiday Buzz - Sights & Sounds of the Season
- Best Bet - David Burkes Fromagerie
- Legacy Meets Love in a Historic Middletown Home
- Backyard Bliss
- Timeless Classicism - Flancbaum
- Newsletter Articles
- Asbury Park
- The Home Guide - Troost Bros., Inc.
- Our Pick - The Colts Neck Inn Ballroom
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Vito Mazza Salon and Spa
- Health - Marlboro Dental Arts
- Our Pick - Waste Management of NJ, Inc.
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Dr. Susan Field
- People On The Move - Kelly Pretz
- People On The Move: Sue Princitto
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- Our Pick - Marshall P. Allegra, MD
- 2016 Guide - Northern Valley Affairs
- 2016 Guide - Ocean Place Resort and Spa
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Rysers Landscape Supply
- The Home - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home - Ace Home Improvements
Health - Associated Pain Specialists
Associated Pain Specialists
333 Broad Street
(888) PAIN-088 (888-724-6088)
The latest technology and very personalized service has made Associated Pain Specialists a fast growing practice throughout the state with offices in four counties including one in Red Bank and a second office in Lakewood. The practice is based out of their Red Bank office located at 333 Broad Street.
Founding partners Dr. Muscio and Dr. Manganelli perform a variety of cutting edge procedures including an endoscopic laser disectomy, which is a minimally invasive, same-day surgery, designed to relieve back pain and sciatica. We work closely with spine surgeon, Dr. Luis Quartararo, says practice partner Dr. Muscio. He is one of only ten (10) specialists in the country who perform a procedure known as endoscopic fusion.
In the past, a lumbar fusion would require a three or four day hospital stay after extensive surgery. By using small incisions and high technology equipment, Associated Pain physicians perform the surgery in less than four hours. Whats more, the surgery can be performed in an ambulatory center and patients are discharged within 23 hours. Recovery is much faster and less painful than traditional lumbar fusion surgery.
Associated Pain Specialists treats all types of neck and back pain through a wide array of treatments. Our patients are more than just a name on a chart to us, explains Dr. Muscio. They often come to us after exhausting all other methods of pain relief. We spend the time needed to evaluate their medical history, determine a course of treatment, answer all of their questions, and help them understand our course of action.
Associated Pain Specialists primary goal is to help patients return to a pain free lifestyle. We can often reduce the healing times from pain by 50 percent. People are not confined to a hospital bed for multiple days, are relieved of pain, and back to work quicker, says Dr. Muscio.
Both Dr. Muscio and Dr. Manganelli are Board Certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Management, while Dr. Quartararo is Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery and Fellowship-Trained in Trauma and Spine Surgery.
Powered by eDirectory™