- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - Frank LaRocca
- Ask The Expert - Avra Karak
- Ask The Expert - Michael R. D’Agnes
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Liquid Sunshine
- The Guide 2015 - Angelina’s Ristorante
- The Guide 2014 - Vik's Fine Jewelry
- Cover Story
- Behind the Dimples
- Lights, Camera...Cooper!
- Dylan Bryan – Playing the Best Hand in the World
- Day Tripper - Koziar’s Christmas Village
- Day Tripper - Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
- Day Tripper - Wild West City
- Staten Island EatBeat - Nino’s Restaurant
- Eats: Delfini Italian Gourmet
- Eats: The Colts Neck Inn
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide - Museums
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Essential Elements Dance Studio
- The Guide 2014 - Garage Innovations
- Gift Guide - Garden Associates Landscape Architecture, Inc.
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Health Talk - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2014 - LIVING Pain-Free
- Health - Back 2 Health Family Wellness Center
- Health - DeeAnna Merz Nagel
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- A Family Home by Design - The Trupiano's
- Vive La France - Abbey Feiler-Kober
- Country Living - Bullivant
- Newsletter Articles
- Health - DeForte Dentistry
- The Home - Sheila Rich
- Our Picks: H2O Bath & Kitchen Elegance
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Select Basement Waterproofing
- Our Pick - School Answers - Colts Neck Campus
- Our Pick: Seaside Materials
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Max Fried
- People On The Move - Pete Davidson
- Kids On The Move - Matthew Sawaged
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Manalapan Woodworking
- The Guide 2015 - George Wall Ford Lincoln
- The Guide 2015 - Brock Farms
- The Home Guide
- The 2015 Home Guide - ForeverLawn at the Shore
- The Home Guide - casale TILE
- The Home Guide - Top Line Appliance Center
Health - Associated Pain Specialists
Associated Pain Specialists
333 Broad Street
(888) PAIN-088 (888-724-6088)
The latest technology and very personalized service has made Associated Pain Specialists a fast growing practice throughout the state with offices in four counties including one in Red Bank and a second office in Lakewood. The practice is based out of their Red Bank office located at 333 Broad Street.
Founding partners Dr. Muscio and Dr. Manganelli perform a variety of cutting edge procedures including an endoscopic laser disectomy, which is a minimally invasive, same-day surgery, designed to relieve back pain and sciatica. “We work closely with spine surgeon, Dr. Luis Quartararo,” says practice partner Dr. Muscio. “He is one of only ten (10) specialists in the country who perform a procedure known as endoscopic fusion.”
In the past, a lumbar fusion would require a three or four day hospital stay after extensive surgery. By using small incisions and high technology equipment, Associated Pain physicians perform the surgery in less than four hours. What’s more, the surgery can be performed in an ambulatory center and patients are discharged within 23 hours. Recovery is much faster and less painful than traditional lumbar fusion surgery.
Associated Pain Specialists treats all types of neck and back pain through a wide array of treatments. “Our patients are more than just a name on a chart to us,” explains Dr. Muscio. “They often come to us after exhausting all other methods of pain relief. We spend the time needed to evaluate their medical history, determine a course of treatment, answer all of their questions, and help them understand our course of action.”
Associated Pain Specialists’ primary goal is to help patients return to a pain free lifestyle. “We can often reduce the healing times from pain by 50 percent. People are not confined to a hospital bed for multiple days, are relieved of pain, and back to work quicker,” says Dr. Muscio.
Both Dr. Muscio and Dr. Manganelli are Board Certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Management, while Dr. Quartararo is Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery and Fellowship-Trained in Trauma and Spine Surgery.
Powered by eDirectory™