- Around Town
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Meridian Weightless
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - Pauline Poyner
- Ask The Expert - Kathleen Nolan of Family Focus Financial Group
- AskThe Expert - Mike Moretti
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Best Bet - Fuggetta Contracting Corp.
- The Guide 2014 - Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - The Facebook Situation
- Etc - The Endless Summer
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Federico’s Landscaping
- Gift Guide - Addison Park
- Noble Productions - Gift Guide
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- Health Talk - Allen Morgan Fertility and Reproductive Medicine
- Health Talk - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2015 - Hospitals
- Health - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- Health - Caroline Glicksman, MD
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Pick: Jaeger Lumber
- Q&A: Town & Country Kitchen and Bath
- Company Profile - Cunningham Orthopaedics
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Vein Institute of NJ
- Colts Neck Center for Orthodontics & Invisalign®
- Company Profile - Monmouth St. Tile
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Julie Richards
- People On The Move: Jackie Mercandetti
- People On The Move: Lianne Brock
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- Company Profile - KryoLife Staten Island, Inc.
- Company Profile - Family Focus Financial Group
- The Guide 2014 - Pelican Shops
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Ronald D. Victorio Architects
- The Home - Ryser’s Landscape Supply
- The Home - Rainmaker Lawn Sprinklers
Health - Associated Pain Specialists
Associated Pain Specialists
333 Broad Street
(888) PAIN-088 (888-724-6088)
The latest technology and very personalized service has made Associated Pain Specialists a fast growing practice throughout the state with offices in four counties including one in Red Bank and a second office in Lakewood. The practice is based out of their Red Bank office located at 333 Broad Street.
Founding partners Dr. Muscio and Dr. Manganelli perform a variety of cutting edge procedures including an endoscopic laser disectomy, which is a minimally invasive, same-day surgery, designed to relieve back pain and sciatica. “We work closely with spine surgeon, Dr. Luis Quartararo,” says practice partner Dr. Muscio. “He is one of only ten (10) specialists in the country who perform a procedure known as endoscopic fusion.”
In the past, a lumbar fusion would require a three or four day hospital stay after extensive surgery. By using small incisions and high technology equipment, Associated Pain physicians perform the surgery in less than four hours. What’s more, the surgery can be performed in an ambulatory center and patients are discharged within 23 hours. Recovery is much faster and less painful than traditional lumbar fusion surgery.
Associated Pain Specialists treats all types of neck and back pain through a wide array of treatments. “Our patients are more than just a name on a chart to us,” explains Dr. Muscio. “They often come to us after exhausting all other methods of pain relief. We spend the time needed to evaluate their medical history, determine a course of treatment, answer all of their questions, and help them understand our course of action.”
Associated Pain Specialists’ primary goal is to help patients return to a pain free lifestyle. “We can often reduce the healing times from pain by 50 percent. People are not confined to a hospital bed for multiple days, are relieved of pain, and back to work quicker,” says Dr. Muscio.
Both Dr. Muscio and Dr. Manganelli are Board Certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Management, while Dr. Quartararo is Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery and Fellowship-Trained in Trauma and Spine Surgery.
Powered by eDirectory™