- Around Town
- Voyagers’ Community School Welcomes Dr. Nel Noddings
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Wine Academy Superstores
- Ask The Expert - Carolyn Welsh
- Ask the Experts: DicksteinAssociatesAgency, LLC
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- The Guide 2015 - Delicious Orchards
- The Guide 2015 - It's Greek To Me
- Day Tripper - The Staten Island Children’s Museum
- Day Tripper - New York City for the Holidays
- Day Tripper - Staten Island Ferry Adventure
- Fall Guide
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - The Atlantic Fencing Academy
- Gift Guide - Massage Envy
- Best Bet - Red Bank Radiologists
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Brian Long CareOne Senior Care
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Guest Blogger >> Sonya Moretti, WHNP-BC, NAMS
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Brock Farms
- Health - Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- Health - Tender Smiles 4 Kids
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Newsletter Articles
- European Wax Center
- Kids On The Move: Alexander Wolkomir
- The Home Gallery - Instone
- Our Picks
- Dickstein Associates Agency, LLC
- Our Pick - Land Rover Monmouth
- Company Profile - Atlantic Age Management
- People On The Move
- Rhoda Geller - A “Coach” For Life
- Kids On The Move - Meredith Gallagher
- People On The Move - Kaleigh Brendle
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- Our Pick - Circle Infiniti
- Our Pick - Jaguar Land Rover of Monmouth
- The Guide 2014 - Architects Studio Inc. Northeast
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Dulce Feito-Daly, LLC
- The Home Guide - Rodman’s Building Inc.
- The Home Guide - T. Dorland Studio at Folio Art Glass
Health - Associated Pain Specialists
Associated Pain Specialists
333 Broad Street
(888) PAIN-088 (888-724-6088)
The latest technology and very personalized service has made Associated Pain Specialists a fast growing practice throughout the state with offices in four counties including one in Red Bank and a second office in Lakewood. The practice is based out of their Red Bank office located at 333 Broad Street.
Founding partners Dr. Muscio and Dr. Manganelli perform a variety of cutting edge procedures including an endoscopic laser disectomy, which is a minimally invasive, same-day surgery, designed to relieve back pain and sciatica. “We work closely with spine surgeon, Dr. Luis Quartararo,” says practice partner Dr. Muscio. “He is one of only ten (10) specialists in the country who perform a procedure known as endoscopic fusion.”
In the past, a lumbar fusion would require a three or four day hospital stay after extensive surgery. By using small incisions and high technology equipment, Associated Pain physicians perform the surgery in less than four hours. What’s more, the surgery can be performed in an ambulatory center and patients are discharged within 23 hours. Recovery is much faster and less painful than traditional lumbar fusion surgery.
Associated Pain Specialists treats all types of neck and back pain through a wide array of treatments. “Our patients are more than just a name on a chart to us,” explains Dr. Muscio. “They often come to us after exhausting all other methods of pain relief. We spend the time needed to evaluate their medical history, determine a course of treatment, answer all of their questions, and help them understand our course of action.”
Associated Pain Specialists’ primary goal is to help patients return to a pain free lifestyle. “We can often reduce the healing times from pain by 50 percent. People are not confined to a hospital bed for multiple days, are relieved of pain, and back to work quicker,” says Dr. Muscio.
Both Dr. Muscio and Dr. Manganelli are Board Certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Management, while Dr. Quartararo is Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery and Fellowship-Trained in Trauma and Spine Surgery.
Powered by eDirectory™