- Around Town
- CNHS - "It's A Wonder Life"
- AMI Foundation Donates More Than 500 lbs. of Food from 6th Annual Food Drive
- Snug Harbor Cultural Center & Botanical Garden
- Ask The Experts
- Ask the Experts: Giulio Caruso, DC Total Care Chiropractic and Rehab, P.C.
- Ask The Expert - Cory Schifter of Casale Jewelers
- Ask The Expert - Michael Greenberg of HomeClick
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - The Grove at Shrewsbury
- Best Bet - Fuggetta Contracting Corp.
- Best Bet - Saint John Vianney High School
- Daytripper: Popcorn Park Zoo
- Day Tripper - Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
- Day Tripper - Atlantic City
- Monmouth EatBeat - B2 Bistro
- Staten Island EatBeat - Ninos Restaurant
- Eat Beat - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide 2014 - Museums
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Jos Serrano
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - American Family Hearing Center
- The Guide 2015 - EXIT Realty East Coast Doreen DeMarco
- Gift Guide - Giglio Builders
- Health Talk
- Health Blog - Glo Bar Skin Art Studio
- Company Profile - Vascular & Interventional Specialists, PC
- Health Talk - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2014 - Relief Source, LLC
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Health - Avanti Day Resort
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Living in Colts Neck
- Feels Like Home
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Montrose Schoolhouse
- Newsletter Articles
- Dr. Peter Staats - Physician of the Year
- Eats: Julias
- Company Profile - BMW of Freehold
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Strollos Lighthouse
- Our Pick - Stone World at Red Bank
- Our Pick - Sports Care & Physical Rehabilitation
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Lisa Zhang
- People On The Move - Brian Turtle
- Kids On The Move - Josh Gilstein
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Best Bet - The Burr Law Group
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- Company Profile - JGS Insurance
- The Guide 2014 - Red Bank Veterinary Hospital
- The Guide 2015 - Sussan, Greenwald & Wesler
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Rainmaker Lawn Sprinklers
- The Home Guide - Ace Aluminum
- The Home Guide - Downtown Tile
Health - Associated Pain Specialists
Associated Pain Specialists
333 Broad Street
(888) PAIN-088 (888-724-6088)
The latest technology and very personalized service has made Associated Pain Specialists a fast growing practice throughout the state with offices in four counties including one in Red Bank and a second office in Lakewood. The practice is based out of their Red Bank office located at 333 Broad Street.
Founding partners Dr. Muscio and Dr. Manganelli perform a variety of cutting edge procedures including an endoscopic laser disectomy, which is a minimally invasive, same-day surgery, designed to relieve back pain and sciatica. We work closely with spine surgeon, Dr. Luis Quartararo, says practice partner Dr. Muscio. He is one of only ten (10) specialists in the country who perform a procedure known as endoscopic fusion.
In the past, a lumbar fusion would require a three or four day hospital stay after extensive surgery. By using small incisions and high technology equipment, Associated Pain physicians perform the surgery in less than four hours. Whats more, the surgery can be performed in an ambulatory center and patients are discharged within 23 hours. Recovery is much faster and less painful than traditional lumbar fusion surgery.
Associated Pain Specialists treats all types of neck and back pain through a wide array of treatments. Our patients are more than just a name on a chart to us, explains Dr. Muscio. They often come to us after exhausting all other methods of pain relief. We spend the time needed to evaluate their medical history, determine a course of treatment, answer all of their questions, and help them understand our course of action.
Associated Pain Specialists primary goal is to help patients return to a pain free lifestyle. We can often reduce the healing times from pain by 50 percent. People are not confined to a hospital bed for multiple days, are relieved of pain, and back to work quicker, says Dr. Muscio.
Both Dr. Muscio and Dr. Manganelli are Board Certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Management, while Dr. Quartararo is Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery and Fellowship-Trained in Trauma and Spine Surgery.
Powered by eDirectory™