- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- 12th Annual AMI Foundation Golf Classic
- Builders' General Supply Co. 34th Annual Trade Show
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Marshall P.Allegra, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Total Vein and Rejuvenation Center
- Oceana Designs
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - A&E Kitchen and Bath
- The Guide 2015 - Kim's Jewelers
- The Guide 2015 - Colts Neck Center for Orthodontics & Invisalign
- Daytripper: Popcorn Park Zoo
- Day Tripper - Insectropolis
- Daytripper: Museum of Modern Art
- Chef Spotlight - Chef Steven Botta
- Central Jersey EatBeat - JUST Restaurant
- Popular Daily Specials Return to AMA Ristorante
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - Aspirin...please.
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Sam Vera Restaurant
- Gift Guide - Jersey Shore BBQ
- Gift Guide - Awning Design
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Frank Borao, M.D.
- HWB Profile 2016 - Vito Mazza Salon & Spa
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2015 - Fertility
- HWB 2015 - Vito Mazza Salon & Spa
- HWB2016 - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Holiday Buzz - Sights & Sounds of the Season
- Newsletter Articles
- Eats: Asahi
- Eagle Oaks Country Club Hosts 8th Annual Honor Day
- Our Pick - Cortez Cigars
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Adam Lowy
- People On The Move: Lianne Brock
- People On The Move - Karen Medlin
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Womens Health
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- 2016 Guide - Sandy Hook Yacht Sales
- The Guide 2015 - Kim's Jewelers
- The Guide 2013 - Folio Art Glass
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Ace Home Improvements
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home Guide - EncoreGarage of New Jersey
Health - Avatar Spa
483 Route 520
Avatar Spa is the Hot Spot to Be
If you are looking for a spa experience that is something special, something relaxing, something that will take your breath away, then experience the unique day spa get away at Avatar Spa.
Voted the Best Spa In New Jersey this trendy hot spot 8 years running is referred to as a beautiful escape.
Upon entering the serene boutique of Avatar Spa you are immediately enraptured by the aromatherapy of the flickering candles, and the sparkle of the beautiful swarovski crystal. The personality and warmth of the elite Avatar Spa staff caringly sweep you away into decadent treatment rooms all of which offer warm beds & soothing music. Once your journey begins you will be transcendent into a different world of tranquil bliss. Each unique treatment is customized to meet your desires and envelop you into a soft slice of heaven.
Avatar Spa specializes in the organic way of living. All treatments and product are from the lavish line of Spirit Earth Organic. This elite line of skin and body care is made from the finest herbs and flowers that the earth has to offer. With 9 treatment rooms that include a Master Hair Salon, and the newly added Colonic Room, Avatar Spa has set the trend for organic and holistic healing therapy in NJ making Avatar the place to be for relaxation.
Lisa K. Girandola, the creator of Avatar Spa in Marlboro, NJ studied in southern California for six years to master the craft of Holistic Healing with focus on skin and body care. Since her return to NJ she has been a pioneer in womens health awareness and a trend-setter in the spa experience. Lisas view on health and wellness takes a cutting edge approach as she continues to create & present the best in organic relaxation.
For gifts, special occasion, or to treat yourself, Avatar Spa has made it easy to purchase gift certificates on line at www.avatarspa.net. Corporate accounts available as well as a private room to host your own spa bash. More Avatar Spa additions are, Reiki Attunement Classes and Homeopathy.
Be a part of the spa generation. Experience the divineexperience Avatar Spa. Located at 483 Route 520 Marlboro, NJ 07746. For appointments, specials, or for a tour, call 732-332-1102.
Powered by eDirectory™