- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Carolyn Welsh
- Ask The Expert: Asaad H. Samra, M.D.
- Ask The Experts - Wegmans
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Lifestyles Medical
- Best Bet - DSM Enterprises Inc.
- Best Bet - Cozmos Hair Color Studio
- Cover Story
- Bob Kaldor: More than Surviving
- Dr. Yong and Moon Choo…On a Fascinating Life Journey.
- Life on the Strip
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Day Tripper - Overnight Adventures
- Day Tripper - New York City for the Holidays
- Fall Guide
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Bark Avenue Puppy Boutique
- Gift Guide - Garage Craft Interiors
- Gift Guide - European Wax Center
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Health Talk - Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Maximum Performance Fitness
- Health - Aroma Skin Care & Day Spa
- Health - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- The Cutting Edge
- Everything Old is New Again - A Monmouth Beach Classic Shore Colonial Reinvented
- Shore & Sweet - Barbara and Bill Duffy
- Living in Colts Neck
- Feels Like Home
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- It's All in the Details
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Pick: Visual Impact Decorating
- Our Pick - The Colts Neck Inn Ballroom
- Weigh In - What is the worst gift you ever received?
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Sussan, Greenwald & Wesler
- Our Pick - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- Mac Pools & Spas
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Peter Caram
- Kids On The Move - Sarah Guenzburger
- People On The Move - Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- Company Profile -Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- Company Profile - The Curvy Bride
- The Guide 2014 - Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Richmond Tile & Bath
- The Home Guide - casale TILE
- The Home Guide - Ilkem Marble & Granite
Health - Avatar Spa
483 Route 520
Avatar Spa is the Hot Spot to Be
If you are looking for a spa experience that is something special, something relaxing, something that will take your breath away, then experience the unique day spa get away at Avatar Spa.
Voted the “Best Spa In New Jersey” this trendy hot spot 8 years running is referred to as a beautiful escape.
Upon entering the serene boutique of Avatar Spa you are immediately enraptured by the aromatherapy of the flickering candles, and the sparkle of the beautiful swarovski crystal. The personality and warmth of the elite Avatar Spa staff caringly sweep you away into decadent treatment rooms all of which offer warm beds & soothing music. Once your journey begins you will be transcendent into a different world of tranquil bliss. Each unique treatment is customized to meet your desires and envelop you into a soft slice of heaven.
Avatar Spa specializes in the organic way of living. All treatments and product are from the lavish line of Spirit Earth Organic. This elite line of skin and body care is made from the finest herbs and flowers that the earth has to offer. With 9 treatment rooms that include a Master Hair Salon, and the newly added Colonic Room, Avatar Spa has set the trend for organic and holistic healing therapy in NJ making Avatar the place to be for relaxation.
Lisa K. Girandola, the creator of Avatar Spa in Marlboro, NJ studied in southern California for six years to master the craft of Holistic Healing with focus on skin and body care. Since her return to NJ she has been a pioneer in women’s health awareness and a trend-setter in the spa experience. Lisa’s view on health and wellness takes a cutting edge approach as she continues to create & present the best in organic relaxation.
For gifts, special occasion, or to treat yourself, Avatar Spa has made it easy to purchase gift certificates on line at www.avatarspa.net. Corporate accounts available as well as a private room to host your own spa bash. More Avatar Spa additions are, Reiki Attunement Classes and Homeopathy.
Be a part of the spa generation. Experience the divine…experience Avatar Spa. Located at 483 Route 520 Marlboro, NJ 07746. For appointments, specials, or for a tour, call 732-332-1102.
Powered by eDirectory™