- Around Town
- Resources Real Estate announces their Award-winning Sales Agents
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Popular Daily Specials Return to AMA Ristorante
- Ask The Experts
- Ask the Experts: Giulio Caruso, DC Total Care Chiropractic and Rehab, P.C.
- Ask The Expert - Luis Pereira of Stone World
- Ask the Expert - TJ Shaheen
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- 2016 Guide - The Grove at Shrewsbury
- The Guide 2014 - Staten Island Mall
- The Guide 2014 - Crown Elegance Bridal
- Staten Island Fun Facts
- DayTripper: Manasquan Reservoir
- Gateway National Park at Sandy Hook
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Fall Guide 2014 - Museums
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Massage Envy Spa
- The Guide 2014 - Kleban Furniture
- Gift Guide - Red Bank Sleep Shoppe
- Health Talk
- HWB 2016 - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- HWB2016 - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- DermOne Welcomes Fitzgeraldo Sanchez, MD
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB Profile 2016 - Vito Mazza Salon & Spa
- Health 2014 - Taking your Workout Outside
- Health - The Dermatology Center
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Eat Beat - Holiday Buzz: Dining Out for the Holidays
- Holiday Buzz: Out & About in NYC & PHL
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - JFS Interiors
- Company Profile - BMW of Freehold
- Weigh In - What is the worst gift you ever received?
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Vein Institute at The Cardiovascular Care Group
- Our Pick - Monmouth County School of Rock
- Company Profile - A Perfect Gift by Marilyn
- People On The Move
- Helping Our Youth Through The Hardest Times
- Valerie Niess - Raising Environmental And Political Awareness
- Mary Lou Moramarco - Volunteer Extraordinaire
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - One Stop Womens Health
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Marshall P. Allegra
- Ask The Expert - Cory Schifter of Casale Jewelers
- Company Profile - CareOne
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - casale TILE
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings of Greater NJ
- Our Pick - Hubbard Park Real Estate
Health - Avatar Spa
483 Route 520
Avatar Spa is the Hot Spot to Be
If you are looking for a spa experience that is something special, something relaxing, something that will take your breath away, then experience the unique day spa get away at Avatar Spa.
Voted the Best Spa In New Jersey this trendy hot spot 8 years running is referred to as a beautiful escape.
Upon entering the serene boutique of Avatar Spa you are immediately enraptured by the aromatherapy of the flickering candles, and the sparkle of the beautiful swarovski crystal. The personality and warmth of the elite Avatar Spa staff caringly sweep you away into decadent treatment rooms all of which offer warm beds & soothing music. Once your journey begins you will be transcendent into a different world of tranquil bliss. Each unique treatment is customized to meet your desires and envelop you into a soft slice of heaven.
Avatar Spa specializes in the organic way of living. All treatments and product are from the lavish line of Spirit Earth Organic. This elite line of skin and body care is made from the finest herbs and flowers that the earth has to offer. With 9 treatment rooms that include a Master Hair Salon, and the newly added Colonic Room, Avatar Spa has set the trend for organic and holistic healing therapy in NJ making Avatar the place to be for relaxation.
Lisa K. Girandola, the creator of Avatar Spa in Marlboro, NJ studied in southern California for six years to master the craft of Holistic Healing with focus on skin and body care. Since her return to NJ she has been a pioneer in womens health awareness and a trend-setter in the spa experience. Lisas view on health and wellness takes a cutting edge approach as she continues to create & present the best in organic relaxation.
For gifts, special occasion, or to treat yourself, Avatar Spa has made it easy to purchase gift certificates on line at www.avatarspa.net. Corporate accounts available as well as a private room to host your own spa bash. More Avatar Spa additions are, Reiki Attunement Classes and Homeopathy.
Be a part of the spa generation. Experience the divineexperience Avatar Spa. Located at 483 Route 520 Marlboro, NJ 07746. For appointments, specials, or for a tour, call 732-332-1102.
Powered by eDirectory™