- Around Town
- Staten Island Fun Facts
- CPC BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE GRAND OPENING
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - Jack Giglio
- Ask The Expert - Kathleen Nolan of Family Focus Financial Group
- Ask The Expert - Staci J. Greenwald, Esq.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Skin And Bones Day Spa
- Best Bet - Ember Fireplaces
- Best Bet - Leather & Fur Ranch
- Cover Story
- John Green - ABC News Award-Winning Producer
- Elizabeth Masucci
- Racing Royalty - Joe Bongiorno
- Daytripper: Hunter Mountain
- Daytripper: Museum of Modern Art
- Day Tripper - Whitesbog Village
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Aquaspa Day Spa & Nail Boutique
- Gift Guide - Mercedes-Benz of Freehold
- The Guide 2015 - Sam Vera Restaurant
- Health Talk
- Integrative Health Services at Raritan Bay Medical Center
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Health Talk - Angelo Pollari KryoLife Staten Island
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health Talk - Dr. Clifford M. Sales
- Health - Test Sports Clubs
- Health - Jonathan Salon
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Yellow Brook Farm - A Post and Beam Approach Leads a Path to Timeless Design
- Holly Hill
- A Family Canvas
- Living in Colts Neck
- La Bella Vita!
- It's All in the Details
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Penterman Kitchens
- The Home: Decorating Den
- The Home Q&A - T. Dorland Studio at Folio Art Glass
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Associated Pain Specialists
- Company Profile - CareOne
- Company Profile - Colts Neck Center for Orthodontics & Invisalign®
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Ralph Blumenthal
- People On The Move: Mary Weir
- People On The Move - Kendall Valentin
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Michael Duru Clothiers
- Company Profile - Grand Design Doors, Inc.
- Our Pick - Meridian Health
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Ace Home Improvements
- The Home Guide - Ace Aluminum
- The Home Guide - Sea Bright Solar
Health - Avatar Spa
483 Route 520
Avatar Spa is the Hot Spot to Be
If you are looking for a spa experience that is something special, something relaxing, something that will take your breath away, then experience the unique day spa get away at Avatar Spa.
Voted the “Best Spa In New Jersey” this trendy hot spot 8 years running is referred to as a beautiful escape.
Upon entering the serene boutique of Avatar Spa you are immediately enraptured by the aromatherapy of the flickering candles, and the sparkle of the beautiful swarovski crystal. The personality and warmth of the elite Avatar Spa staff caringly sweep you away into decadent treatment rooms all of which offer warm beds & soothing music. Once your journey begins you will be transcendent into a different world of tranquil bliss. Each unique treatment is customized to meet your desires and envelop you into a soft slice of heaven.
Avatar Spa specializes in the organic way of living. All treatments and product are from the lavish line of Spirit Earth Organic. This elite line of skin and body care is made from the finest herbs and flowers that the earth has to offer. With 9 treatment rooms that include a Master Hair Salon, and the newly added Colonic Room, Avatar Spa has set the trend for organic and holistic healing therapy in NJ making Avatar the place to be for relaxation.
Lisa K. Girandola, the creator of Avatar Spa in Marlboro, NJ studied in southern California for six years to master the craft of Holistic Healing with focus on skin and body care. Since her return to NJ she has been a pioneer in women’s health awareness and a trend-setter in the spa experience. Lisa’s view on health and wellness takes a cutting edge approach as she continues to create & present the best in organic relaxation.
For gifts, special occasion, or to treat yourself, Avatar Spa has made it easy to purchase gift certificates on line at www.avatarspa.net. Corporate accounts available as well as a private room to host your own spa bash. More Avatar Spa additions are, Reiki Attunement Classes and Homeopathy.
Be a part of the spa generation. Experience the divine…experience Avatar Spa. Located at 483 Route 520 Marlboro, NJ 07746. For appointments, specials, or for a tour, call 732-332-1102.
Powered by eDirectory™