- Around Town
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Is an independent school the right fit for your child?
- 5th Annual Cardboard Box City Raises More Than $14,000
- Ask The Experts
- Ask the Experts: Ross Marzarella
- Ask the Expert - TJ Shaheen
- Ask The Expert - Cory Schifter of Casale Jewelers
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Glo Bar Skin Art Studio
- The Guide 2015 - Ink Couture NYC
- Best Bet - Avanti Day Resort
- Cover Story
- James Livengood
- John Green - ABC News Award-Winning Producer
- Barry Habib - Creative Entrepreneur
- Day Tripper: Dover Stone Church
- Day Tripper - Delaware Water Gap
- DayTripper: Laurita Vineyards & Winery
- Monmouth EatBeat - TAPEO
- Restaurant Guide - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- Eats: Tuscany Italian Specialty Food
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide 2015 - Gravity Vault
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Home Living Furniture
- The Guide 2015 - Arena Steakhouse and Lounge
- Best Bet - Moonlight Complements
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Health Talk - Frank Borao, M.D.
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2015 - Seaview Orthopaedic & Medical Associates
- Health 2015 - Veterinary
- Health Blog - Vito Mazza Salon & Spa
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Holiday Buzz: Out & About in NYC & PHL
- Romancing the Tudor - The Haverlins Brighten Tradition with a Personal Touch
- Tucked In The Woods
- A Diamond in the Rough - Habib
- Living in Colts Neck
- Home at Last
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- All The Pretty Horses
- Newsletter Articles
- WineZag - Choosing a Restaurant Wine List Over Food
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- People On The Move
- Bob Zander Colts Neck Fire Marshal
- Kids On The Move - Ray Wang
- People On The Move - Lou Morreale
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - George Wall Ford Lincoln
- Company Profile - Grand Design Doors, Inc.
- The Guide 2015 - Massage Envy Spa
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Ronald D. Victorio Architects
- The Home Guide - Colts Neck Manor House
- The Home Guide - Rodman’s Building Inc.
Health - Avatar Spa
483 Route 520
Avatar Spa is the Hot Spot to Be
If you are looking for a spa experience that is something special, something relaxing, something that will take your breath away, then experience the unique day spa get away at Avatar Spa.
Voted the “Best Spa In New Jersey” this trendy hot spot 8 years running is referred to as a beautiful escape.
Upon entering the serene boutique of Avatar Spa you are immediately enraptured by the aromatherapy of the flickering candles, and the sparkle of the beautiful swarovski crystal. The personality and warmth of the elite Avatar Spa staff caringly sweep you away into decadent treatment rooms all of which offer warm beds & soothing music. Once your journey begins you will be transcendent into a different world of tranquil bliss. Each unique treatment is customized to meet your desires and envelop you into a soft slice of heaven.
Avatar Spa specializes in the organic way of living. All treatments and product are from the lavish line of Spirit Earth Organic. This elite line of skin and body care is made from the finest herbs and flowers that the earth has to offer. With 9 treatment rooms that include a Master Hair Salon, and the newly added Colonic Room, Avatar Spa has set the trend for organic and holistic healing therapy in NJ making Avatar the place to be for relaxation.
Lisa K. Girandola, the creator of Avatar Spa in Marlboro, NJ studied in southern California for six years to master the craft of Holistic Healing with focus on skin and body care. Since her return to NJ she has been a pioneer in women’s health awareness and a trend-setter in the spa experience. Lisa’s view on health and wellness takes a cutting edge approach as she continues to create & present the best in organic relaxation.
For gifts, special occasion, or to treat yourself, Avatar Spa has made it easy to purchase gift certificates on line at www.avatarspa.net. Corporate accounts available as well as a private room to host your own spa bash. More Avatar Spa additions are, Reiki Attunement Classes and Homeopathy.
Be a part of the spa generation. Experience the divine…experience Avatar Spa. Located at 483 Route 520 Marlboro, NJ 07746. For appointments, specials, or for a tour, call 732-332-1102.
Powered by eDirectory™