- Around Town
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Ranney’s Middle School Honored with National Literary Awards
- Relief News
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Robert E.Wold, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Rockwell Dentistry
- AskThe Expert - John Kling Custom Homes
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Buyers Guide 2011-2012
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Hubbard Park Real Estate
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Colts Neck Center for Orthodontics
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - The Skin Spa
- Cover Story
- Fearless - Eric Casaburi
- John D'Leo - The Kid's Got Skills
- Barry Habib - Creative Entrepreneur
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Vintner’s Circle
- Gift Guide - Ralco Builders
- Gift Guide - Floor Coverings International
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health Talk - Lori S. Gormley, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Absolute Vein Care
- Health - Aroma Skin Care & Day Spa
- Health - Jonathan Salon
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite, Inc.
- The Home Spotlight - Select Technology Group
- Our Pick - Vein Institute of NJ
- Our Picks
- Our Pick: Jaeger Lumber
- Company Profile - Male Ego Barber Spas
- Our Pick - Advanced Surgical & Bariatrics of NJ
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Tim McDonnell
- People On The Move: Bob Leibner
- People On The Move - Lauren Sgroi
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Sea Spa & Salon
- The Guide 2013 - Mark Joseph's
- The Guide 2013 - Diamond Castle
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Sea Bright Solar
- The Home - JGS Insurance
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings
Health - Cunningham Orthopaedics
Michael J. Cunningham, M.D.
733 N Beers Street, Ste. L3
53 Main Street
email@example.com• Orthopaedic Surgery • Sports Medicine • Arthroscopic Surgery • Hip Replacement • Knee Replacement • Other Joint Replacement • Fracture Care • Carpal Tunnel Surgery • Treatment of Back and Neck Pain • Tendonitis and Overuse Syndromes • Arthritis
Dr. Cunningham received his medical degree from New York University School of Medicine and received his undergraduate degree in biochemistry with honors from Columbia University. He received his orthopaedic residency training at Texas Tech University while on active duty with the Air Force as an Air Force Health Professions Scholarship recipient. He also served as Orthopedic Consultant to the Air Combat Command Surgeon General. He received two Air Force Commendation Medals.
According to the latest Occupational Outlook Handbook (2009–2010) published by the United States Department of Labor, between 3-4% of all practicing physicians are orthopaedic surgeons. Holmdel is lucky enough to have Dr. Michael Cunningham in that select group. Dr. Cunningham brings years of experience and knowledge to resolving the joint and bone issues of his patients.
In June 2009, Dr. Michael Cunningham opened his Holmdel office and offers patients a new modern facility to have their needs cared for. Dr. Cunningham is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and, additionally, has subspecialty certification by the board in sports medicine. He is a member of numerous medical organizations including the Fellowship of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. He is also a member of the staffs at Bayshore Community Hospital, Riverview Medical Center, and Raritan Bay Medical Center.
He is now seeing patients with a variety of needs, including orthopaedic surgery as well as sports medicine, arthroscopic surgery, hip replacement, knee replacement, other joint replacement, fracture care, carpal tunnel surgery, treatment of back and neck pain, tendonitis and overuse syndromes, and arthritis.
To make life easier, Cunningham Orthopaedics offers new patients the ability to download and fill out new patient forms in order to expedite their initial visit to any of their friendly offices and they can download a medication log that will help the office staff identify what medications you may be currently using. Soon, patients will be able to make online appointments via the office's website.
Powered by eDirectory™