- Around Town
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Renaissance Pilates Now Open
- Operation Provide Comfort
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert: Asaad H. Samra, M.D.
- AskThe Experts - Ranney School
- AskThe Experts - Frank D'Aponte
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Devine Creations Design Center
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantis Centers, Inc.
- The Guide 2014 - Grand Design Doors
- Day Tripper - The Staten Island Childrens Museum
- Day Tripper - New York City for the Holidays
- Day Tripper - Insectropolis
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Bear and Birch
- Best Bet - Home Theatre Connection
- Best Bet - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Health Talk
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health Talk - Brian Long CareOne Senior Care
- Health - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Associated Pain Specialists
- Health - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Health - Dermatology Associates of Central New Jersey
- Inspired by the Arts
- Romancing the Tudor - The Haverlins Brighten Tradition with a Personal Touch
- Deep in the Woods - The Sneyers
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Guide - Adjusters NJ
- The Home - Artistic Tile
- Dr. Peggy Avagliano Honored
- Our Picks
- Our Pick: Visual Impact Decorating
- HWB 2014 - Frederick L. Sabido, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Our Pick - Monmouth County School of Rock
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - John Dias
- People On The Move: C. Arthur Albrizio
- People On The Move - Tony Sloan
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Limor Jewelers
- Company Profile - Dr. Anthony Mancino
- The Guide 2014 - Athena Learning Center
- The Home Guide
- The Home - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home Guide - Ryser's Landscape Supply
- The Home - Giglio Builders
Health - Cunningham Orthopaedics
Michael J. Cunningham, M.D.
733 N Beers Street, Ste. L3
53 Main Street
firstname.lastname@example.org Orthopaedic Surgery Sports Medicine Arthroscopic Surgery Hip Replacement Knee Replacement Other Joint Replacement Fracture Care Carpal Tunnel Surgery Treatment of Back and Neck Pain Tendonitis and Overuse Syndromes Arthritis
Dr. Cunningham received his medical degree from New York University School of Medicine and received his undergraduate degree in biochemistry with honors from Columbia University. He received his orthopaedic residency training at Texas Tech University while on active duty with the Air Force as an Air Force Health Professions Scholarship recipient. He also served as Orthopedic Consultant to the Air Combat Command Surgeon General. He received two Air Force Commendation Medals.
According to the latest Occupational Outlook Handbook (20092010) published by the United States Department of Labor, between 3-4% of all practicing physicians are orthopaedic surgeons. Holmdel is lucky enough to have Dr. Michael Cunningham in that select group. Dr. Cunningham brings years of experience and knowledge to resolving the joint and bone issues of his patients.
In June 2009, Dr. Michael Cunningham opened his Holmdel office and offers patients a new modern facility to have their needs cared for. Dr. Cunningham is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and, additionally, has subspecialty certification by the board in sports medicine. He is a member of numerous medical organizations including the Fellowship of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. He is also a member of the staffs at Bayshore Community Hospital, Riverview Medical Center, and Raritan Bay Medical Center.
He is now seeing patients with a variety of needs, including orthopaedic surgery as well as sports medicine, arthroscopic surgery, hip replacement, knee replacement, other joint replacement, fracture care, carpal tunnel surgery, treatment of back and neck pain, tendonitis and overuse syndromes, and arthritis.
To make life easier, Cunningham Orthopaedics offers new patients the ability to download and fill out new patient forms in order to expedite their initial visit to any of their friendly offices and they can download a medication log that will help the office staff identify what medications you may be currently using. Soon, patients will be able to make online appointments via the office's website.
Powered by eDirectory™