- Around Town
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Voyagers' Community School - Open House
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Staci J. Greenwald, Esq.
- Cynthia Salter-Lewis, MD, ReNew Med-Spa and Cosmetic Laser Center
- Ask The Experts: Dr. Manolis G. Manolakakis
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Cover Story
- Lights, Camera...Cooper!
- Eric Casaburi - Fearless
- Captain David Harrison - Defending From The Jersey Shore
- Day Tripper - USMA at West Point
- Day Tripper: Crayola Factory
- Day Tripper - Koziar’s Christmas Village
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - West End Confection Co.
- Gift Guide - DiamondCastle
- Gift Guide - Tommy’s Coal Fired Pizza
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - European Wax Center
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health Talk - Brian Long CareOne Senior Care
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Orthopaedics
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- HWB 2014 - Marshall P. Allegra
- Living in Colts Neck
- Impeccable Style
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Muriel Rogers - Local Artist
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Dulce Feito-Daly
- The Home - H2o Bath & Kitchen Elegance Gallery
- Our Pick: Marlboro Dental Arts, PC
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Lincroft Village Jewelers
- Our Pick - Teak Restaurant
- Company Profile - Air Doctors
- People On The Move
- Carmine Visone teaching important lessons
- People On The Move - Mamie Amato Weiss
- People On The Move: Andrea Mesh
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- DISH - 2014 Monmouth County Guide
- Company Profile - Physicians for Alternative Medicine
- Dish - The Guide 2013
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Distinctive Pools
- The Home Guide - Richmond Tile & Bath
- The Home Guide - Ilkem Marble & Granite
Health - Cunningham Orthopaedics
Michael J. Cunningham, M.D.
733 N Beers Street, Ste. L3
53 Main Street
email@example.com• Orthopaedic Surgery • Sports Medicine • Arthroscopic Surgery • Hip Replacement • Knee Replacement • Other Joint Replacement • Fracture Care • Carpal Tunnel Surgery • Treatment of Back and Neck Pain • Tendonitis and Overuse Syndromes • Arthritis
Dr. Cunningham received his medical degree from New York University School of Medicine and received his undergraduate degree in biochemistry with honors from Columbia University. He received his orthopaedic residency training at Texas Tech University while on active duty with the Air Force as an Air Force Health Professions Scholarship recipient. He also served as Orthopedic Consultant to the Air Combat Command Surgeon General. He received two Air Force Commendation Medals.
According to the latest Occupational Outlook Handbook (2009–2010) published by the United States Department of Labor, between 3-4% of all practicing physicians are orthopaedic surgeons. Holmdel is lucky enough to have Dr. Michael Cunningham in that select group. Dr. Cunningham brings years of experience and knowledge to resolving the joint and bone issues of his patients.
In June 2009, Dr. Michael Cunningham opened his Holmdel office and offers patients a new modern facility to have their needs cared for. Dr. Cunningham is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and, additionally, has subspecialty certification by the board in sports medicine. He is a member of numerous medical organizations including the Fellowship of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. He is also a member of the staffs at Bayshore Community Hospital, Riverview Medical Center, and Raritan Bay Medical Center.
He is now seeing patients with a variety of needs, including orthopaedic surgery as well as sports medicine, arthroscopic surgery, hip replacement, knee replacement, other joint replacement, fracture care, carpal tunnel surgery, treatment of back and neck pain, tendonitis and overuse syndromes, and arthritis.
To make life easier, Cunningham Orthopaedics offers new patients the ability to download and fill out new patient forms in order to expedite their initial visit to any of their friendly offices and they can download a medication log that will help the office staff identify what medications you may be currently using. Soon, patients will be able to make online appointments via the office's website.
Powered by eDirectory™