- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Pelican Pool & Ski Center
- Ask The Expert: Asaad H. Samra, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Mathnasium® of Marlboro
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Staten Island Mall
- The Guide 2014 - InHaus Kitchen & Bath Remodeling
- Best Bet - John M. Young Jr., DDS
- Day Tripper - Mystic Seaport
- Daytripper:The New York Aquarium
- Day Tripper - Lambert Castle Museum
- Eats: Branches Catering
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- Eat Beat - Holiday Buzz: Who's Serving?
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Athena Learning Center
- Gift Guide - S DeCenzo Designs, LLC
- Best Bet - Turning Point of Holmdel
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Health Talk - Michael Ginsberg
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Absolute Vein Care
- Health - Ocean County Retina, PC
- Health - Bear Brook Commons Dental Group
- Newsletter Articles
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- The Home Gallery - Monmouth St. Tile
- “A Night In Oz” Gala
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - C & M Realty
- HWB 2014 - Retina Consultants
- Company Profile - cupcake confections™ at West End Confection Co.
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Kristin Beck
- People On The Move - Alexandra Kerenyi Augustyn
- People On The Move - Mary Spadea
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - The Pine Tavern
- The Guide 2014 - Essential Elements Dance Studio
- The Guide 2013 - Mark Joseph's
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Adjusters NJ
- The Home - Decorating Den Interiors
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings
Health - Cunningham Orthopaedics
Michael J. Cunningham, M.D.
733 N Beers Street, Ste. L3
53 Main Street
email@example.com• Orthopaedic Surgery • Sports Medicine • Arthroscopic Surgery • Hip Replacement • Knee Replacement • Other Joint Replacement • Fracture Care • Carpal Tunnel Surgery • Treatment of Back and Neck Pain • Tendonitis and Overuse Syndromes • Arthritis
Dr. Cunningham received his medical degree from New York University School of Medicine and received his undergraduate degree in biochemistry with honors from Columbia University. He received his orthopaedic residency training at Texas Tech University while on active duty with the Air Force as an Air Force Health Professions Scholarship recipient. He also served as Orthopedic Consultant to the Air Combat Command Surgeon General. He received two Air Force Commendation Medals.
According to the latest Occupational Outlook Handbook (2009–2010) published by the United States Department of Labor, between 3-4% of all practicing physicians are orthopaedic surgeons. Holmdel is lucky enough to have Dr. Michael Cunningham in that select group. Dr. Cunningham brings years of experience and knowledge to resolving the joint and bone issues of his patients.
In June 2009, Dr. Michael Cunningham opened his Holmdel office and offers patients a new modern facility to have their needs cared for. Dr. Cunningham is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and, additionally, has subspecialty certification by the board in sports medicine. He is a member of numerous medical organizations including the Fellowship of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. He is also a member of the staffs at Bayshore Community Hospital, Riverview Medical Center, and Raritan Bay Medical Center.
He is now seeing patients with a variety of needs, including orthopaedic surgery as well as sports medicine, arthroscopic surgery, hip replacement, knee replacement, other joint replacement, fracture care, carpal tunnel surgery, treatment of back and neck pain, tendonitis and overuse syndromes, and arthritis.
To make life easier, Cunningham Orthopaedics offers new patients the ability to download and fill out new patient forms in order to expedite their initial visit to any of their friendly offices and they can download a medication log that will help the office staff identify what medications you may be currently using. Soon, patients will be able to make online appointments via the office's website.
Powered by eDirectory™