- Around Town
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- 12th Annual AMI Foundation Golf Classic
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Ann Hughes, M.D.
- Ask The Expert: John Beurskens
- Ask The Expert - Wine Academy Superstores
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club
- The Guide 2015 - The Malvern School
- The Guide 2015 - Zio Toto Italian Restaurant
- Cover Story
- George Joynson: History Detective
- A Hidden Beauty - The Greenbergs
- A Commanding Presence
- Daytripper: The Lakewood BlueClaws: Exciting Minor League Baseball at the Jersey Shore
- Day Tripper - Yogi Berra Museum & Learning Center
- Day Tripper - Wild West City
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Jeweled Studio
- The Guide 2015 - Cuozzo Orthodontics
- The Guide 2015 - Vik’s Fine Jewelry
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - The Compounding Facility
- Health Talk - Dr. Clifford M. Sales
- Health Talk - GENESIS Fertility and Reproductive Medicine
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Jersey Shore Hot Yoga Marlboro
- Health - All-County Dermatology
- Health - The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Family First Country Estate - McGee
- Homes: Classically Inspired - A family’s heritage and traditions guide a dramatic interior
- Victorian Splendor
- Living in Colts Neck
- La Bella Vita!
- Home at Last
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Sheila Rich
- AMI Foundation Donates More Than 500 lbs. of Food from 6th Annual Food Drive
- The Home Spotlight - Select Technology Group
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Remsen Dodge
- United Teletech Financial Federal Credit Union
- Our Pick: Northern Monmouth County Medical Associates
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Cheryl A. Krause-Parello
- People On The Move - Alexandra Kerenyi Augustyn
- Kids On The Move - Josh Gilstein
- Summer Guide
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Dr. Anthony Mancino
- The Guide 2015 - Prime Surgicare
- Company Profile - Rehability, LLC
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Troost Bros., Inc.
- The Home Guide - casale TILE
- The Home Guide - Joey D’s
Health - Cunningham Orthopaedics
Michael J. Cunningham, M.D.
733 N Beers Street, Ste. L3
53 Main Street
email@example.com• Orthopaedic Surgery • Sports Medicine • Arthroscopic Surgery • Hip Replacement • Knee Replacement • Other Joint Replacement • Fracture Care • Carpal Tunnel Surgery • Treatment of Back and Neck Pain • Tendonitis and Overuse Syndromes • Arthritis
Dr. Cunningham received his medical degree from New York University School of Medicine and received his undergraduate degree in biochemistry with honors from Columbia University. He received his orthopaedic residency training at Texas Tech University while on active duty with the Air Force as an Air Force Health Professions Scholarship recipient. He also served as Orthopedic Consultant to the Air Combat Command Surgeon General. He received two Air Force Commendation Medals.
According to the latest Occupational Outlook Handbook (2009–2010) published by the United States Department of Labor, between 3-4% of all practicing physicians are orthopaedic surgeons. Holmdel is lucky enough to have Dr. Michael Cunningham in that select group. Dr. Cunningham brings years of experience and knowledge to resolving the joint and bone issues of his patients.
In June 2009, Dr. Michael Cunningham opened his Holmdel office and offers patients a new modern facility to have their needs cared for. Dr. Cunningham is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and, additionally, has subspecialty certification by the board in sports medicine. He is a member of numerous medical organizations including the Fellowship of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. He is also a member of the staffs at Bayshore Community Hospital, Riverview Medical Center, and Raritan Bay Medical Center.
He is now seeing patients with a variety of needs, including orthopaedic surgery as well as sports medicine, arthroscopic surgery, hip replacement, knee replacement, other joint replacement, fracture care, carpal tunnel surgery, treatment of back and neck pain, tendonitis and overuse syndromes, and arthritis.
To make life easier, Cunningham Orthopaedics offers new patients the ability to download and fill out new patient forms in order to expedite their initial visit to any of their friendly offices and they can download a medication log that will help the office staff identify what medications you may be currently using. Soon, patients will be able to make online appointments via the office's website.
Powered by eDirectory™