- Around Town
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Bentley Edison Service Clinic
- Renaissance Pilates Now Open
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Ask The Expert - Rockwell Dentistry
- Jim O’Neill - Event Sales Director
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Renaissance Pilates Red Bank
- Best Bet - Montage Decor Inc.
- The Guide 2014 - Vovo Clinic
- Daytripper: The Lakewood BlueClaws: Exciting Minor League Baseball at the Jersey Shore
- Day Tripper - Spa Castle
- Day Tripper - Lambert Castle Museum
- Our Pick - Sofra Turkish Cuisine
- Eat Beat - FISH Urban Dining
- Eat Beat - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Signature Design Group
- Gift Guide - Princeton BMW-MINI
- Gift Guide - Giglio Builders
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Cunningham Orthopaedics
- HWB 2014 - Atlantic Age Management
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- Newsletter Articles
- Health - Trinity Rehab
- The Home: Pride Home Improvements
- A Little Bit Country - Corey Wagar
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Select Basement Waterproofing
- Our Pick - Kitchen and Bath Station
- Health - Bear Brook Commons Dental Group
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Chris Wood
- People On The Move: Glen J. Dalakian
- Kids On The Move - Spencer Krug
- Summer Guide
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Colts Neck Inn
- Company Profile - Steven A. Morgan, M.D.,F.A.C.O.G.
- The Guide 2014 - Red Bank Sleep Shoppe
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - casale TILE
- The Home Guide - H2O Bath & Kitchen Elegance
- The Home - Ryser’s Landscape Supply
Health - Cunningham Orthopaedics
Michael J. Cunningham, M.D.
733 N Beers Street, Ste. L3
53 Main Street
email@example.com• Orthopaedic Surgery • Sports Medicine • Arthroscopic Surgery • Hip Replacement • Knee Replacement • Other Joint Replacement • Fracture Care • Carpal Tunnel Surgery • Treatment of Back and Neck Pain • Tendonitis and Overuse Syndromes • Arthritis
Dr. Cunningham received his medical degree from New York University School of Medicine and received his undergraduate degree in biochemistry with honors from Columbia University. He received his orthopaedic residency training at Texas Tech University while on active duty with the Air Force as an Air Force Health Professions Scholarship recipient. He also served as Orthopedic Consultant to the Air Combat Command Surgeon General. He received two Air Force Commendation Medals.
According to the latest Occupational Outlook Handbook (2009–2010) published by the United States Department of Labor, between 3-4% of all practicing physicians are orthopaedic surgeons. Holmdel is lucky enough to have Dr. Michael Cunningham in that select group. Dr. Cunningham brings years of experience and knowledge to resolving the joint and bone issues of his patients.
In June 2009, Dr. Michael Cunningham opened his Holmdel office and offers patients a new modern facility to have their needs cared for. Dr. Cunningham is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and, additionally, has subspecialty certification by the board in sports medicine. He is a member of numerous medical organizations including the Fellowship of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. He is also a member of the staffs at Bayshore Community Hospital, Riverview Medical Center, and Raritan Bay Medical Center.
He is now seeing patients with a variety of needs, including orthopaedic surgery as well as sports medicine, arthroscopic surgery, hip replacement, knee replacement, other joint replacement, fracture care, carpal tunnel surgery, treatment of back and neck pain, tendonitis and overuse syndromes, and arthritis.
To make life easier, Cunningham Orthopaedics offers new patients the ability to download and fill out new patient forms in order to expedite their initial visit to any of their friendly offices and they can download a medication log that will help the office staff identify what medications you may be currently using. Soon, patients will be able to make online appointments via the office's website.
Powered by eDirectory™