- Around Town
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - Frank LaRocca
- Ask The Expert - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- Ask The Expert - Harbor Lights Financial Group, Inc.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Signature Design Group
- The Guide 2014 - Moonlight Complements
- Best Bet - Carlo's Bakery
- Daytripper:The New York Aquarium
- Day Tripper - Lambert Castle Museum
- Day Tripper - Koziar’s Christmas Village
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - The Endless Summer
- Etc - The Facebook Situation
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Ink Couture NYC
- The Guide 2014 - Set The Stage
- Gift Guide - Cabinet Factory NJ
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- Health Talk - Dr. John Young
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - StudioV Mind, Body and Soul
- Health - Cosmetics
- Health - Brock Farms
- ROHALLION - The Mostafa Family
- That's Entertainment - The Pathakars'
- Luxurious, Lavish, and Livable
- Living in Colts Neck
- Montrose Schoolhouse
- Home at Last
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Visual Impact Decorating Gallery
- The Home Q&A - Oasis Backyard Farms
- Atlantic Medical Imaging - Musculoskeletal Imaging
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Hammer House
- Company Profile - Dance Attitudes
- Our Pick: Nevada Exchange Trading Post Outlet
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Kyle Galante
- Kids On The Move - Brayden Donnelly
- Kids On The Move - Lisa Zhang
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantis Centers, Inc.
- The Guide 2014 - Cortez Cigars
- The Guide 2014 - Manfredi Auto Group
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - California Closets®
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings
- The Home Guide - Pietra Bella
Health - Cunningham Orthopaedics
Michael J. Cunningham, M.D.
733 N Beers Street, Ste. L3
53 Main Street
firstname.lastname@example.org• Orthopaedic Surgery • Sports Medicine • Arthroscopic Surgery • Hip Replacement • Knee Replacement • Other Joint Replacement • Fracture Care • Carpal Tunnel Surgery • Treatment of Back and Neck Pain • Tendonitis and Overuse Syndromes • Arthritis
Dr. Cunningham received his medical degree from New York University School of Medicine and received his undergraduate degree in biochemistry with honors from Columbia University. He received his orthopaedic residency training at Texas Tech University while on active duty with the Air Force as an Air Force Health Professions Scholarship recipient. He also served as Orthopedic Consultant to the Air Combat Command Surgeon General. He received two Air Force Commendation Medals.
According to the latest Occupational Outlook Handbook (2009–2010) published by the United States Department of Labor, between 3-4% of all practicing physicians are orthopaedic surgeons. Holmdel is lucky enough to have Dr. Michael Cunningham in that select group. Dr. Cunningham brings years of experience and knowledge to resolving the joint and bone issues of his patients.
In June 2009, Dr. Michael Cunningham opened his Holmdel office and offers patients a new modern facility to have their needs cared for. Dr. Cunningham is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and, additionally, has subspecialty certification by the board in sports medicine. He is a member of numerous medical organizations including the Fellowship of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. He is also a member of the staffs at Bayshore Community Hospital, Riverview Medical Center, and Raritan Bay Medical Center.
He is now seeing patients with a variety of needs, including orthopaedic surgery as well as sports medicine, arthroscopic surgery, hip replacement, knee replacement, other joint replacement, fracture care, carpal tunnel surgery, treatment of back and neck pain, tendonitis and overuse syndromes, and arthritis.
To make life easier, Cunningham Orthopaedics offers new patients the ability to download and fill out new patient forms in order to expedite their initial visit to any of their friendly offices and they can download a medication log that will help the office staff identify what medications you may be currently using. Soon, patients will be able to make online appointments via the office's website.
Powered by eDirectory™