- Around Town
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - John Panicali, D.C., Chiropractor
- Ask The Expert - Jason C. Frazzano, Esq.
- Ask the Experts: Giulio Caruso, DC Total Care Chiropractic and Rehab, P.C.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - InHaus Kitchen & Bath Remodeling
- The Guide 2014 - Manfredi Auto Group
- The Guide 2014 - Jersey Shore Premium Outlets
- Cover Story
- Acing It All - Michael Lippens
- The Q Factor - Quincy Mumford
- Perfectly Pitched For Success - Charlie Puth
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Princeton BMW-MINI
- The Guide 2014 - Ferrari of Central New Jersey
- The Guide 2013 - Bear and Birch
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Frank Borao, M.D.
- Health Talk - Carol Ash, DO
- Health Talk - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- Health - The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - CMS Construction Group
- Tracking James - James Gregorio
- The Home Gallery - ABL
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Two River Theater Company
- Company Profile - Associated Pain Specialists
- Our Pick - Back 2 Health
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Karen Nealis
- People On The Move: Tony Abbatiello
- People On The Move - Anjelica Chickara
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- Company Profile - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- Company Profile - Retina Consultants
- The Guide 2014 - Denise L. Waldron, DMD
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings
- The Home Guide - California Closets®
- The Home - Ace Home Improvements
Health - Cunningham Orthopaedics
Michael J. Cunningham, M.D.
733 N Beers Street, Ste. L3
53 Main Street
email@example.com• Orthopaedic Surgery • Sports Medicine • Arthroscopic Surgery • Hip Replacement • Knee Replacement • Other Joint Replacement • Fracture Care • Carpal Tunnel Surgery • Treatment of Back and Neck Pain • Tendonitis and Overuse Syndromes • Arthritis
Dr. Cunningham received his medical degree from New York University School of Medicine and received his undergraduate degree in biochemistry with honors from Columbia University. He received his orthopaedic residency training at Texas Tech University while on active duty with the Air Force as an Air Force Health Professions Scholarship recipient. He also served as Orthopedic Consultant to the Air Combat Command Surgeon General. He received two Air Force Commendation Medals.
According to the latest Occupational Outlook Handbook (2009–2010) published by the United States Department of Labor, between 3-4% of all practicing physicians are orthopaedic surgeons. Holmdel is lucky enough to have Dr. Michael Cunningham in that select group. Dr. Cunningham brings years of experience and knowledge to resolving the joint and bone issues of his patients.
In June 2009, Dr. Michael Cunningham opened his Holmdel office and offers patients a new modern facility to have their needs cared for. Dr. Cunningham is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and, additionally, has subspecialty certification by the board in sports medicine. He is a member of numerous medical organizations including the Fellowship of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. He is also a member of the staffs at Bayshore Community Hospital, Riverview Medical Center, and Raritan Bay Medical Center.
He is now seeing patients with a variety of needs, including orthopaedic surgery as well as sports medicine, arthroscopic surgery, hip replacement, knee replacement, other joint replacement, fracture care, carpal tunnel surgery, treatment of back and neck pain, tendonitis and overuse syndromes, and arthritis.
To make life easier, Cunningham Orthopaedics offers new patients the ability to download and fill out new patient forms in order to expedite their initial visit to any of their friendly offices and they can download a medication log that will help the office staff identify what medications you may be currently using. Soon, patients will be able to make online appointments via the office's website.
Powered by eDirectory™