- Around Town
- AMI Presents Girls Night Out
- Meridian Weightless
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market
- Ask The Experts: Dr. Manolis G. Manolakakis
- AskThe Experts - Ranney School
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Essential Elements Dance Studio
- The Guide 2014 - Jersey Shore Premium Outlets
- Best Bet - DSM Enterprises Inc.
- Staten Island Fun Facts
- Day Tripper - New York City for the Holidays
- Day Tripper - Lambert Castle Museum
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - School Daze
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - A.F. Bennett Salon and Wellness Spa
- Gift Guide - Schneider + Nelson Audi
- Gift Guide - Golds Gym
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Health Talk - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - DeForte Dentistry
- Health - Center For Oral & Maxillocacial Surgery
- Health Talk - Asaad H. Samra, MD, FACS - Samra Plastic Surgery
- Newsletter Articles
- Architectural Accents Kitchen Showcase
- Lynn's Speech Therapy Center
- Four Seasons® Sunrooms & Windows
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Zaksons Fine Furniture
- Our Pick - Cruise Holidays of Marlboro
- Company Profile - Space Odyssey USA
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Daniel J. Messina
- People On The Move - Serena DiMaso
- People On The Move - Mary Connell Gaynor
- Summer Guide
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- Company Profile - The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center
- Company Profile - Rosen Decorators
- Company Profile - Brock Farms
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Creative Kitchens
- The Home Guide - H2O Bath & Kitchen Elegance
- The Home - Giglio Builders
Health - Cunningham Orthopaedics
Michael J. Cunningham, M.D.
733 N Beers Street, Ste. L3
53 Main Street
email@example.com• Orthopaedic Surgery • Sports Medicine • Arthroscopic Surgery • Hip Replacement • Knee Replacement • Other Joint Replacement • Fracture Care • Carpal Tunnel Surgery • Treatment of Back and Neck Pain • Tendonitis and Overuse Syndromes • Arthritis
Dr. Cunningham received his medical degree from New York University School of Medicine and received his undergraduate degree in biochemistry with honors from Columbia University. He received his orthopaedic residency training at Texas Tech University while on active duty with the Air Force as an Air Force Health Professions Scholarship recipient. He also served as Orthopedic Consultant to the Air Combat Command Surgeon General. He received two Air Force Commendation Medals.
According to the latest Occupational Outlook Handbook (2009–2010) published by the United States Department of Labor, between 3-4% of all practicing physicians are orthopaedic surgeons. Holmdel is lucky enough to have Dr. Michael Cunningham in that select group. Dr. Cunningham brings years of experience and knowledge to resolving the joint and bone issues of his patients.
In June 2009, Dr. Michael Cunningham opened his Holmdel office and offers patients a new modern facility to have their needs cared for. Dr. Cunningham is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and, additionally, has subspecialty certification by the board in sports medicine. He is a member of numerous medical organizations including the Fellowship of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. He is also a member of the staffs at Bayshore Community Hospital, Riverview Medical Center, and Raritan Bay Medical Center.
He is now seeing patients with a variety of needs, including orthopaedic surgery as well as sports medicine, arthroscopic surgery, hip replacement, knee replacement, other joint replacement, fracture care, carpal tunnel surgery, treatment of back and neck pain, tendonitis and overuse syndromes, and arthritis.
To make life easier, Cunningham Orthopaedics offers new patients the ability to download and fill out new patient forms in order to expedite their initial visit to any of their friendly offices and they can download a medication log that will help the office staff identify what medications you may be currently using. Soon, patients will be able to make online appointments via the office's website.
Powered by eDirectory™