- Around Town
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Voyagers' Community School - Open House
- Ask The Experts
- Ask the Experts: Giulio Caruso, DC Total Care Chiropractic and Rehab, P.C.
- Ask The Experts: Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- Ask The Expert: Lillian Burry
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Brock Farms
- The Guide 2014 - Holmdel Orthodontics
- The Guide 2014 - Pier Village
- Cover Story
- Acing It All - Michael Lippens
- Bob Kaldor: More than Surviving
- Leader of the Pack - Lt. Colonel James Sfayer
- Daytripper: Museum of Modern Art
- Day Tripper - SLEEPY HOLLOW, NEW YORK
- Day Tripper - The Appalachian Trail
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Executive Detail
- Gift Guide - Colts Neck Custom Shop
- Gift Guide - European Wax Center
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- Health Talk - Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- Health - Steven A. Morgan, M.D
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Homes: Classically Inspired - A family’s heritage and traditions guide a dramatic interior
- ROHALLION - The Mostafa Family
- Tranquil & Spiritual
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Q&A - Oasis Backyard Farms
- 5th Annual Cardboard Box City Raises More Than $14,000
- Parker Family Health Center Named Beneficiary
- Our Picks
- Our Picks - Visual Impact Decorating
- Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
- Our Pick - Bear and Birch
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Dr. Phillipa Woodriffe
- People on the Move: Gerry Viggiani
- Kids On The Move: John Blakeslee
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Beach Music Studios
- The Guide 2014 - Athena Learning Center
- Company Profile - Steven A. Morgan, M.D.,F.A.C.O.G.
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - The White Sands Oceanfront Hotel & Spa
- The Home Guide - Central Jersey Pools
- The Home Guide - Creative Kitchens
Health - Cunningham Orthopaedics
Michael J. Cunningham, M.D.
733 N Beers Street, Ste. L3
53 Main Street
email@example.com• Orthopaedic Surgery • Sports Medicine • Arthroscopic Surgery • Hip Replacement • Knee Replacement • Other Joint Replacement • Fracture Care • Carpal Tunnel Surgery • Treatment of Back and Neck Pain • Tendonitis and Overuse Syndromes • Arthritis
Dr. Cunningham received his medical degree from New York University School of Medicine and received his undergraduate degree in biochemistry with honors from Columbia University. He received his orthopaedic residency training at Texas Tech University while on active duty with the Air Force as an Air Force Health Professions Scholarship recipient. He also served as Orthopedic Consultant to the Air Combat Command Surgeon General. He received two Air Force Commendation Medals.
According to the latest Occupational Outlook Handbook (2009–2010) published by the United States Department of Labor, between 3-4% of all practicing physicians are orthopaedic surgeons. Holmdel is lucky enough to have Dr. Michael Cunningham in that select group. Dr. Cunningham brings years of experience and knowledge to resolving the joint and bone issues of his patients.
In June 2009, Dr. Michael Cunningham opened his Holmdel office and offers patients a new modern facility to have their needs cared for. Dr. Cunningham is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and, additionally, has subspecialty certification by the board in sports medicine. He is a member of numerous medical organizations including the Fellowship of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. He is also a member of the staffs at Bayshore Community Hospital, Riverview Medical Center, and Raritan Bay Medical Center.
He is now seeing patients with a variety of needs, including orthopaedic surgery as well as sports medicine, arthroscopic surgery, hip replacement, knee replacement, other joint replacement, fracture care, carpal tunnel surgery, treatment of back and neck pain, tendonitis and overuse syndromes, and arthritis.
To make life easier, Cunningham Orthopaedics offers new patients the ability to download and fill out new patient forms in order to expedite their initial visit to any of their friendly offices and they can download a medication log that will help the office staff identify what medications you may be currently using. Soon, patients will be able to make online appointments via the office's website.
Powered by eDirectory™