- Around Town
- Team Life Celebrates 20 Years
- Big Game Day Party at the Tiki Bar at Driftwood
- Staten Island Fun Facts
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Cabitron Kitchen and Bath, LLC.
- Ask The Expert - Marshall P.Allegra, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Joe Chehova of Lighting World
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Bedford Tax Services
- The Guide 2014 - Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- The Guide 2015 - Troost Brothers, Inc.
- Cover Story
- Loud & Clear - Jim Hickey
- Talking Family and Football with NFL Network’s Melissa Stark
- Mike Chen
- Monmouth Eat Beat - Ama Ristorante
- Eats: Twin Lights Bakery Cafe
- Our Pick - Sofra Turkish Cuisine
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Faustini Wines
- Gift Guide - Advanced Vascular Solutions
- Gift Guide - Ocean Bath & Kitchen
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - IVF New Jersey
- Health Talk - Beth M. Deutch MD
- Guest Blogger >> Sonya Moretti, WHNP-BC, NAMS
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2015 - Hearing Loss
- Health - StudioV Mind, Body and Soul
- Health - Premier Pain Centers
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Newsletter Articles
- Company Profile - BMW of Freehold
- Asbury Park
- Dr. Stephen McManus Earns “Top Doctor” Recognition
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Advanced Body Rehab
- Company Profile - Pauline Poyner Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Health - The Dermatology Center
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Anna Maria Mannarino
- People on the Move: Michael Chirico
- Pam Wood - Advocate For Special Needs Children And Their Parents
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - St. George Theatre
- Company Profile - CareOne
- Health Talk - GENESIS Fertility and Reproductive Medicine
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Decorating Den Interiors
- The Home - Signature Kitchens of New York, Inc.
- The Home Guide - Showerman of NJ, Inc.
Health - Cunningham Orthopaedics
Michael J. Cunningham, M.D.
733 N Beers Street, Ste. L3
53 Main Street
firstname.lastname@example.org• Orthopaedic Surgery • Sports Medicine • Arthroscopic Surgery • Hip Replacement • Knee Replacement • Other Joint Replacement • Fracture Care • Carpal Tunnel Surgery • Treatment of Back and Neck Pain • Tendonitis and Overuse Syndromes • Arthritis
Dr. Cunningham received his medical degree from New York University School of Medicine and received his undergraduate degree in biochemistry with honors from Columbia University. He received his orthopaedic residency training at Texas Tech University while on active duty with the Air Force as an Air Force Health Professions Scholarship recipient. He also served as Orthopedic Consultant to the Air Combat Command Surgeon General. He received two Air Force Commendation Medals.
According to the latest Occupational Outlook Handbook (2009–2010) published by the United States Department of Labor, between 3-4% of all practicing physicians are orthopaedic surgeons. Holmdel is lucky enough to have Dr. Michael Cunningham in that select group. Dr. Cunningham brings years of experience and knowledge to resolving the joint and bone issues of his patients.
In June 2009, Dr. Michael Cunningham opened his Holmdel office and offers patients a new modern facility to have their needs cared for. Dr. Cunningham is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and, additionally, has subspecialty certification by the board in sports medicine. He is a member of numerous medical organizations including the Fellowship of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. He is also a member of the staffs at Bayshore Community Hospital, Riverview Medical Center, and Raritan Bay Medical Center.
He is now seeing patients with a variety of needs, including orthopaedic surgery as well as sports medicine, arthroscopic surgery, hip replacement, knee replacement, other joint replacement, fracture care, carpal tunnel surgery, treatment of back and neck pain, tendonitis and overuse syndromes, and arthritis.
To make life easier, Cunningham Orthopaedics offers new patients the ability to download and fill out new patient forms in order to expedite their initial visit to any of their friendly offices and they can download a medication log that will help the office staff identify what medications you may be currently using. Soon, patients will be able to make online appointments via the office's website.
Powered by eDirectory™