- Around Town
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Tina and Gabriel Simon BallRoom etc. Dance Studio
- Ask The Expert - Brock Farms
- Cynthia Salter-Lewis, MD, ReNew Med-Spa and Cosmetic Laser Center
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Paramount Oral Surgery
- The Guide 2014 - EXIT Realty East Coast
- Best Bet - Oasis Backyard Garden
- Day Tripper: Crayola Factory
- Day Tripper - Overnight Adventures
- Daytripper: Franklin Institute
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - All-County Dermatology
- The Guide 2014 - L Furs
- Park Avenue Bistro - Gift Guide
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- Health Talk - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Health Talk - Dr. Clifford M. Sales
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Aroma Skin Care & Day Spa
- Health - Kensington Court
- Health - DeForte Dentistry
- Living in Colts Neck
- Montrose Schoolhouse
- It's All in the Details
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Atlantic Fencing Academy
- Company Profile - JGS Insurance
- Our Pick - Bonnie Cake
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Toby Shylit Mack
- People On The Move - John Dias
- People On The Move - Tali Axelrod
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Nina Ferrer Design
- The Guide 2014 - Architects Studio Inc. Northeast
- The Guide 2013 - Terrazza Restaurant
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home - JGS Insurance
- The Home Guide - Sea Bright Solar
Health - Cunningham Orthopaedics
Michael J. Cunningham, M.D.
733 N Beers Street, Ste. L3
53 Main Street
firstname.lastname@example.org Orthopaedic Surgery Sports Medicine Arthroscopic Surgery Hip Replacement Knee Replacement Other Joint Replacement Fracture Care Carpal Tunnel Surgery Treatment of Back and Neck Pain Tendonitis and Overuse Syndromes Arthritis
Dr. Cunningham received his medical degree from New York University School of Medicine and received his undergraduate degree in biochemistry with honors from Columbia University. He received his orthopaedic residency training at Texas Tech University while on active duty with the Air Force as an Air Force Health Professions Scholarship recipient. He also served as Orthopedic Consultant to the Air Combat Command Surgeon General. He received two Air Force Commendation Medals.
According to the latest Occupational Outlook Handbook (20092010) published by the United States Department of Labor, between 3-4% of all practicing physicians are orthopaedic surgeons. Holmdel is lucky enough to have Dr. Michael Cunningham in that select group. Dr. Cunningham brings years of experience and knowledge to resolving the joint and bone issues of his patients.
In June 2009, Dr. Michael Cunningham opened his Holmdel office and offers patients a new modern facility to have their needs cared for. Dr. Cunningham is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and, additionally, has subspecialty certification by the board in sports medicine. He is a member of numerous medical organizations including the Fellowship of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. He is also a member of the staffs at Bayshore Community Hospital, Riverview Medical Center, and Raritan Bay Medical Center.
He is now seeing patients with a variety of needs, including orthopaedic surgery as well as sports medicine, arthroscopic surgery, hip replacement, knee replacement, other joint replacement, fracture care, carpal tunnel surgery, treatment of back and neck pain, tendonitis and overuse syndromes, and arthritis.
To make life easier, Cunningham Orthopaedics offers new patients the ability to download and fill out new patient forms in order to expedite their initial visit to any of their friendly offices and they can download a medication log that will help the office staff identify what medications you may be currently using. Soon, patients will be able to make online appointments via the office's website.
Powered by eDirectory™