- Around Town
- Popular Daily Specials Return to AMA Ristorante
- RCDS Hosts Jersey Shore Debate League Spring Tournament
- Team Life Celebrates 20 Years
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Wine Academy Superstores
- AskThe Expert - Stacy Lynn Costa MA, Ed.S.
- Ask The Expert - Ann Hughes, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - California Closets
- Best Bet - Pelican Pool & Ski Center
- Best Bet - Decorating By Moira, LLC
- Daytripper: The Lakewood BlueClaws: Exciting Minor League Baseball at the Jersey Shore
- Day Tripper: Dover Stone Church
- Day Tripper - Snug Harbor
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - LPA Strategic Capital
- The Guide 2015 - The Cracked Olive Market
- Best Bet - Orangetheory Fitness - Middletown
- Health Talk
- Health - High Performance Foot and Ankle Center
- Health Blog - Glo Bar Skin Art Studio
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Air Doctors, Inc.
- Health 2015 - Anti-Aging
- Health - Caroline Glicksman, MD
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Restaurant Guide - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- A Hanukkah Story
- Best Bet - David Burkes Fromagerie
- Newsletter Articles
- Asbury Park
- SnowBird Style: Jeff and Mary Schulsinger
- The Home Guide - Oasis Backyard Farms
- Our Picks
- Our Pick: Precision Mirror and Glass, Inc.
- Our Pick - Quality Healthcare & Wellness Center
- Company Profile - Monmouth Dental Group
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Holli Eng
- People On The Move - Matthew Craw
- Kids On The Move - Sarah Milne
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Set The Stage
- The Guide 2013 - DoubleTake Luxury Consignment Boutique
- The Guide 2014 - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Top Line Appliance Center
- The Home Guide - EncoreGarage of New Jersey
- The Home Guide - Downtown Tile
Health - Cunningham Orthopaedics
Michael J. Cunningham, M.D.
733 N Beers Street, Ste. L3
53 Main Street
firstname.lastname@example.orgOrthopaedic Surgery Sports Medicine Arthroscopic Surgery Hip Replacement Knee Replacement Other Joint Replacement Fracture Care Carpal Tunnel Surgery Treatment of Back and Neck Pain Tendonitis and Overuse Syndromes Arthritis
Dr. Cunningham received his medical degree from New York University School of Medicine and received his undergraduate degree in biochemistry with honors from Columbia University. He received his orthopaedic residency training at Texas Tech University while on active duty with the Air Force as an Air Force Health Professions Scholarship recipient. He also served as Orthopedic Consultant to the Air Combat Command Surgeon General. He received two Air Force Commendation Medals.
According to the latest Occupational Outlook Handbook (20092010) published by the United States Department of Labor, between 3-4% of all practicing physicians are orthopaedic surgeons. Holmdel is lucky enough to have Dr. Michael Cunningham in that select group. Dr. Cunningham brings years of experience and knowledge to resolving the joint and bone issues of his patients.
In June 2009, Dr. Michael Cunningham opened his Holmdel office and offers patients a new modern facility to have their needs cared for. Dr. Cunningham is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and, additionally, has subspecialty certification by the board in sports medicine. He is a member of numerous medical organizations including the Fellowship of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. He is also a member of the staffs at Bayshore Community Hospital, Riverview Medical Center, and Raritan Bay Medical Center.
He is now seeing patients with a variety of needs, including orthopaedic surgery as well as sports medicine, arthroscopic surgery, hip replacement, knee replacement, other joint replacement, fracture care, carpal tunnel surgery, treatment of back and neck pain, tendonitis and overuse syndromes, and arthritis.
To make life easier, Cunningham Orthopaedics offers new patients the ability to download and fill out new patient forms in order to expedite their initial visit to any of their friendly offices and they can download a medication log that will help the office staff identify what medications you may be currently using. Soon, patients will be able to make online appointments via the office's website.
Powered by eDirectory™