- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Twin Brook Golf Center
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert: Iris Lurie
- AskThe Experts - Virginia McDonald
- AskThe Experts - Frank D'Aponte
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - The Cracked Olive Market
- The Guide 2015 - Ray Catena Maserati
- The Guide 2015 - Anemos Greek
- Day Tripper - Old Barracks Museum
- Daytripper: Liberty Science Center
- DayTripper: Laurita Vineyards & Winery
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Lotus Health And Wellness Spa
- Gift Guide - Shrewsbury Motors, Inc.
- Gift Guide - World Class Kitchen & Bath Design Center
- Health Talk
- Guest Blogger >> Sonya Moretti, WHNP-BC, NAMS
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Health Talk - Frank Borao, M.D.
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- A Place for Family - The Castelluccis
- Everything Old is New Again - A Monmouth Beach Classic Shore Colonial Reinvented
- Redefining Rooms - The Abrams
- Newsletter Articles
- Judy Serhus - NJAR Circle of Excellence Gold Award Winner
- The Home Gallery - Richmond Tile
- The Home: Paradise Stone & Tile
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Home Living Furniture
- Our Pick: Jaeger Lumber Kitchens
- Our Pick - Body Complete Personal Fitness
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - John Nies
- People On The Move - Daryl Schwenck
- People On The Move - Cheryl Parker
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- Company Profile - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- The Guide 2015 - Ray Catena Motor Cars
- The Home Guide
- The Home Gallery - Distinctive Pools
- The Home - Ryser’s Landscape Supply
- The Home Guide - A and J Remodeling Services
Health - Cunningham Orthopaedics
Michael J. Cunningham, M.D.
733 N Beers Street, Ste. L3
53 Main Street
email@example.com• Orthopaedic Surgery • Sports Medicine • Arthroscopic Surgery • Hip Replacement • Knee Replacement • Other Joint Replacement • Fracture Care • Carpal Tunnel Surgery • Treatment of Back and Neck Pain • Tendonitis and Overuse Syndromes • Arthritis
Dr. Cunningham received his medical degree from New York University School of Medicine and received his undergraduate degree in biochemistry with honors from Columbia University. He received his orthopaedic residency training at Texas Tech University while on active duty with the Air Force as an Air Force Health Professions Scholarship recipient. He also served as Orthopedic Consultant to the Air Combat Command Surgeon General. He received two Air Force Commendation Medals.
According to the latest Occupational Outlook Handbook (2009–2010) published by the United States Department of Labor, between 3-4% of all practicing physicians are orthopaedic surgeons. Holmdel is lucky enough to have Dr. Michael Cunningham in that select group. Dr. Cunningham brings years of experience and knowledge to resolving the joint and bone issues of his patients.
In June 2009, Dr. Michael Cunningham opened his Holmdel office and offers patients a new modern facility to have their needs cared for. Dr. Cunningham is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and, additionally, has subspecialty certification by the board in sports medicine. He is a member of numerous medical organizations including the Fellowship of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. He is also a member of the staffs at Bayshore Community Hospital, Riverview Medical Center, and Raritan Bay Medical Center.
He is now seeing patients with a variety of needs, including orthopaedic surgery as well as sports medicine, arthroscopic surgery, hip replacement, knee replacement, other joint replacement, fracture care, carpal tunnel surgery, treatment of back and neck pain, tendonitis and overuse syndromes, and arthritis.
To make life easier, Cunningham Orthopaedics offers new patients the ability to download and fill out new patient forms in order to expedite their initial visit to any of their friendly offices and they can download a medication log that will help the office staff identify what medications you may be currently using. Soon, patients will be able to make online appointments via the office's website.
Powered by eDirectory™