- Around Town
- AMI Foundation Donates More Than 500 lbs. of Food from 6th Annual Food Drive
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- Ask The Expert - Staci J. Greenwald, Esq.
- Ask The Experts - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Cruise Holidays of Marlboro
- The Guide 2015 - Anemos Greek
- The Guide 2015 - George Wall Ford Lincoln
- Daytripper: Liberty Science Center
- Daytripper: The Lakewood BlueClaws: Exciting Minor League Baseball at the Jersey Shore
- Daytripper: AdventureAquarium
- Staten Island EatBeat - Arena Steakhouse & Lounge
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Eats: Grape Beginnings
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Victory Medical
- The Guide 2015 - DeMarco’s Catering & Gourmet Deli
- Holiday Gift Guide - The Couture Exchange
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- Guest Blogger >> Sonya Moretti, WHNP-BC, NAMS
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2014 - Physicians for Alternative Medicine, P.C.
- Health 2014 - Creating Beauty
- Health - Toetique Foot Spa
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- A Country Estate: The Mullaneys'
- Private Retreat - Colyandro
- The Coriolans - An Eclectic Estate
- Newsletter Articles
- Practical Design: Decorating On A Budget
- LOWER YOUR PROPERTY TAXES
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - LaRocca Hornik Rosen Greenberg & Blaha
- Our Pick - Soho Studios for Hair
- Company Profile - Atlantic Plumbing Supply
- People On The Move
- James Mullevey Principal With Principles
- People On The Move - Peter Caram
- People On The Move - Kelly Pretz
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Brock Farms
- The Guide 2013 - Mark Joseph's
- The Guide 2015 - Galaxy Toyota
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Central Jersey Pools
- The Home Guide - Brock Farms
- The Home Guide - Creative Kitchens
Health - Cunningham Orthopaedics
Michael J. Cunningham, M.D.
733 N Beers Street, Ste. L3
53 Main Street
firstname.lastname@example.org• Orthopaedic Surgery • Sports Medicine • Arthroscopic Surgery • Hip Replacement • Knee Replacement • Other Joint Replacement • Fracture Care • Carpal Tunnel Surgery • Treatment of Back and Neck Pain • Tendonitis and Overuse Syndromes • Arthritis
Dr. Cunningham received his medical degree from New York University School of Medicine and received his undergraduate degree in biochemistry with honors from Columbia University. He received his orthopaedic residency training at Texas Tech University while on active duty with the Air Force as an Air Force Health Professions Scholarship recipient. He also served as Orthopedic Consultant to the Air Combat Command Surgeon General. He received two Air Force Commendation Medals.
According to the latest Occupational Outlook Handbook (2009–2010) published by the United States Department of Labor, between 3-4% of all practicing physicians are orthopaedic surgeons. Holmdel is lucky enough to have Dr. Michael Cunningham in that select group. Dr. Cunningham brings years of experience and knowledge to resolving the joint and bone issues of his patients.
In June 2009, Dr. Michael Cunningham opened his Holmdel office and offers patients a new modern facility to have their needs cared for. Dr. Cunningham is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and, additionally, has subspecialty certification by the board in sports medicine. He is a member of numerous medical organizations including the Fellowship of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. He is also a member of the staffs at Bayshore Community Hospital, Riverview Medical Center, and Raritan Bay Medical Center.
He is now seeing patients with a variety of needs, including orthopaedic surgery as well as sports medicine, arthroscopic surgery, hip replacement, knee replacement, other joint replacement, fracture care, carpal tunnel surgery, treatment of back and neck pain, tendonitis and overuse syndromes, and arthritis.
To make life easier, Cunningham Orthopaedics offers new patients the ability to download and fill out new patient forms in order to expedite their initial visit to any of their friendly offices and they can download a medication log that will help the office staff identify what medications you may be currently using. Soon, patients will be able to make online appointments via the office's website.
Powered by eDirectory™