- Around Town
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Voyagers Community School Welcomes Dr. Nel Noddings
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Experts - Frank D'Aponte
- Ask The Expert - John Panicali, D.C., Chiropractor
- Ask The Expert - Harbor Lights Financial Group, Inc.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Jimmy's Fine Jewelry
- The Guide 2015 - Daszkowski, Tompkins, Weg & Carbonella CPA PC
- The Guide 2014 - Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- Eats: Delfini Italian Gourmet
- Eats: Park Avenue Bistro
- Staten Island EatBeat - Ninos Restaurant
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide 2014 - Museums
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Mercedes-Benz of Freehold
- Gift Guide - Salon Belladonna
- Best Bet - Kukulina Jewelers
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Asaad H. Samra, MD, FACS - Samra Plastic Surgery
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - db Orthopedic
- Health - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- Health - HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Tinton Falls
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home: Decorating Den
- Tracking James - James Gregorio
- Eats: The Colts Neck Inn
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Seasonal World
- Our Pick - Visiting Nurse Association of Central Jersey
- Our Pick - Colts Neck Inn
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Glen J. Dalakian
- People On The Move - Mary Spadea
- People On The Move: Cara Smith
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Victory Medical
- Company Profile -Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- The Guide 2015 - Cuozzo Orthodontics
- The Home Guide
- The 2015 Home Guide - ForeverLawn at the Shore
- The Home Guide - Carpets With A Twist
- The Home - Signature Kitchens of New York, Inc.
Health - Cunningham Orthopaedics
Michael J. Cunningham, M.D.
733 N Beers Street, Ste. L3
53 Main Street
email@example.com Orthopaedic Surgery Sports Medicine Arthroscopic Surgery Hip Replacement Knee Replacement Other Joint Replacement Fracture Care Carpal Tunnel Surgery Treatment of Back and Neck Pain Tendonitis and Overuse Syndromes Arthritis
Dr. Cunningham received his medical degree from New York University School of Medicine and received his undergraduate degree in biochemistry with honors from Columbia University. He received his orthopaedic residency training at Texas Tech University while on active duty with the Air Force as an Air Force Health Professions Scholarship recipient. He also served as Orthopedic Consultant to the Air Combat Command Surgeon General. He received two Air Force Commendation Medals.
According to the latest Occupational Outlook Handbook (20092010) published by the United States Department of Labor, between 3-4% of all practicing physicians are orthopaedic surgeons. Holmdel is lucky enough to have Dr. Michael Cunningham in that select group. Dr. Cunningham brings years of experience and knowledge to resolving the joint and bone issues of his patients.
In June 2009, Dr. Michael Cunningham opened his Holmdel office and offers patients a new modern facility to have their needs cared for. Dr. Cunningham is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and, additionally, has subspecialty certification by the board in sports medicine. He is a member of numerous medical organizations including the Fellowship of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. He is also a member of the staffs at Bayshore Community Hospital, Riverview Medical Center, and Raritan Bay Medical Center.
He is now seeing patients with a variety of needs, including orthopaedic surgery as well as sports medicine, arthroscopic surgery, hip replacement, knee replacement, other joint replacement, fracture care, carpal tunnel surgery, treatment of back and neck pain, tendonitis and overuse syndromes, and arthritis.
To make life easier, Cunningham Orthopaedics offers new patients the ability to download and fill out new patient forms in order to expedite their initial visit to any of their friendly offices and they can download a medication log that will help the office staff identify what medications you may be currently using. Soon, patients will be able to make online appointments via the office's website.
Powered by eDirectory™