- Around Town
- Twin Brook Golf Center
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- 5th Annual Cardboard Box City Raises More Than $14,000
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - Pauline Poyner
- Ask The Expert - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Ask The Expert - Pelican Pool & Ski Center
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Oasis Backyard Garden
- Best Bet - Fuggetta Contracting Corp.
- Best Bet - Ryser’s Landcape Supply
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Millenium Stone Works
- The Guide 2014 - Angelina’s Ristorante
- Best Bet - NY Chiropractic & Physical Therapy
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - The Compounding Facility
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Brock Farms
- Health - Tara Gostovich, DMD Orthodontist
- Health - Orthopaedics
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Rosen Decorators
- Forefront Homes Builds Homes That Welcome, Comfort And Inspire
- Our Pick - Red Bank Radiologists
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Cruise Holidays of Marlboro
- Our Pick - Ideal Tile of Ocean
- LOWER YOUR PROPERTY TAXES
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Melissa Ziobro
- People On The Move - Jeff Grabosky
- People On The Move - Pete Davidson
- Summer Guide
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - femme by ashley
- The Guide 2014 - Coastal Plumbing Supply Co.
- The Guide 2014 - Red White & Blue Contracting
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings of Greater NJ
- The Home Guide - Pietra Bella
- The Home Guide - Four Seasons® Sunrooms
Health - Cunningham Orthopaedics
Michael J. Cunningham, M.D.
733 N Beers Street, Ste. L3
53 Main Street
email@example.com• Orthopaedic Surgery • Sports Medicine • Arthroscopic Surgery • Hip Replacement • Knee Replacement • Other Joint Replacement • Fracture Care • Carpal Tunnel Surgery • Treatment of Back and Neck Pain • Tendonitis and Overuse Syndromes • Arthritis
Dr. Cunningham received his medical degree from New York University School of Medicine and received his undergraduate degree in biochemistry with honors from Columbia University. He received his orthopaedic residency training at Texas Tech University while on active duty with the Air Force as an Air Force Health Professions Scholarship recipient. He also served as Orthopedic Consultant to the Air Combat Command Surgeon General. He received two Air Force Commendation Medals.
According to the latest Occupational Outlook Handbook (2009–2010) published by the United States Department of Labor, between 3-4% of all practicing physicians are orthopaedic surgeons. Holmdel is lucky enough to have Dr. Michael Cunningham in that select group. Dr. Cunningham brings years of experience and knowledge to resolving the joint and bone issues of his patients.
In June 2009, Dr. Michael Cunningham opened his Holmdel office and offers patients a new modern facility to have their needs cared for. Dr. Cunningham is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and, additionally, has subspecialty certification by the board in sports medicine. He is a member of numerous medical organizations including the Fellowship of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. He is also a member of the staffs at Bayshore Community Hospital, Riverview Medical Center, and Raritan Bay Medical Center.
He is now seeing patients with a variety of needs, including orthopaedic surgery as well as sports medicine, arthroscopic surgery, hip replacement, knee replacement, other joint replacement, fracture care, carpal tunnel surgery, treatment of back and neck pain, tendonitis and overuse syndromes, and arthritis.
To make life easier, Cunningham Orthopaedics offers new patients the ability to download and fill out new patient forms in order to expedite their initial visit to any of their friendly offices and they can download a medication log that will help the office staff identify what medications you may be currently using. Soon, patients will be able to make online appointments via the office's website.
Powered by eDirectory™