- Around Town
- 12th Annual AMI Foundation Golf Classic
- The Cardiovascular Care Group Announces New “JUST WALK™” Program
- CPC BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE GRAND OPENING
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert: Asaad H. Samra, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Marshall P.Allegra, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Greg Nipoti
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Atlantic Medicine & Wellness
- Gift Guide - Chapel Hill Dental Arts
- The Guide 2014 - Connie Profaci Realty
- Cover Story
- Strong Bonds
- Kelly Breen
- Woman on a Mission, Senator Ellen Karcher: Wife, Mother and Senator of NJ
- DayTripper: Manasquan Reservoir
- Day Tripper - USMA at West Point
- DayTripper: NJ Vietnam Veteran's Memorial
- Fall Guide
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Fall Guide 2015 - Gravity Vault
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Seasonal World
- Best Bet - Jeunesse Medical Spa
- Gift Guide - Vein Center for Women, P.C.
- Health Talk
- Joslin Diabetes Center
- Health Talk - Mancini Giuffre Salon and Spa
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Advanced Dentistry
- Health 2014 - Hearing
- Health Talk - Asaad H. Samra, MD, FACS - Samra Plastic Surgery
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Holly Hill
- Romancing the Tudor - The Haverlins Brighten Tradition with a Personal Touch
- Intimate & Inviting
- Newsletter Articles
- Eats: Asahi
- Christmastime Dream Routes Through Eastern Germany
- Eats: Twin Lights Bakery Cafe
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - The Wellness Center Pharmacy
- Our Pick - Dermatology Associates of Central New Jersey
- Our Pick - AW Eurostile
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Tim McDonnell
- Eric Ginsberg - Bringing People Together Through Music
- People On The Move - Bo Scannapieeco
- Summer Guide
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - The Curvy Bride
- The Guide 2015 - Alycia's Bistro
- Company Profile - Raritan Bay Medical Center Medical Arts Building
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Ryser’s Landscape Supply
- Our Pick - The Real Estate Boutique
- The Home Guide - ACD Custom Granite
Health - Cunningham Orthopaedics
Michael J. Cunningham, M.D.
733 N Beers Street, Ste. L3
53 Main Street
firstname.lastname@example.org• Orthopaedic Surgery • Sports Medicine • Arthroscopic Surgery • Hip Replacement • Knee Replacement • Other Joint Replacement • Fracture Care • Carpal Tunnel Surgery • Treatment of Back and Neck Pain • Tendonitis and Overuse Syndromes • Arthritis
Dr. Cunningham received his medical degree from New York University School of Medicine and received his undergraduate degree in biochemistry with honors from Columbia University. He received his orthopaedic residency training at Texas Tech University while on active duty with the Air Force as an Air Force Health Professions Scholarship recipient. He also served as Orthopedic Consultant to the Air Combat Command Surgeon General. He received two Air Force Commendation Medals.
According to the latest Occupational Outlook Handbook (2009–2010) published by the United States Department of Labor, between 3-4% of all practicing physicians are orthopaedic surgeons. Holmdel is lucky enough to have Dr. Michael Cunningham in that select group. Dr. Cunningham brings years of experience and knowledge to resolving the joint and bone issues of his patients.
In June 2009, Dr. Michael Cunningham opened his Holmdel office and offers patients a new modern facility to have their needs cared for. Dr. Cunningham is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and, additionally, has subspecialty certification by the board in sports medicine. He is a member of numerous medical organizations including the Fellowship of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. He is also a member of the staffs at Bayshore Community Hospital, Riverview Medical Center, and Raritan Bay Medical Center.
He is now seeing patients with a variety of needs, including orthopaedic surgery as well as sports medicine, arthroscopic surgery, hip replacement, knee replacement, other joint replacement, fracture care, carpal tunnel surgery, treatment of back and neck pain, tendonitis and overuse syndromes, and arthritis.
To make life easier, Cunningham Orthopaedics offers new patients the ability to download and fill out new patient forms in order to expedite their initial visit to any of their friendly offices and they can download a medication log that will help the office staff identify what medications you may be currently using. Soon, patients will be able to make online appointments via the office's website.
Powered by eDirectory™