- Around Town
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Pelican Pool & Ski Center
- AskThe Expert - Jack Giglio
- Ask The Expert: Iris Lurie
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Architects Studio Inc. Northeast
- The Guide 2014 - Staten Island Mall
- The Guide 2014 - Seasonal World
- Day Tripper - Koziar’s Christmas Village
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Annex
- Daytripper: Franklin Institute
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - East Coast Fitness Store
- The Guide 2014 - Red Bank Veterinary Hospital
- Gift Guide - Jaeger Kitchens
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Health Talk - Ragui Sadek MD FACS
- Health Talk - Lori S. Gormley, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Advanced Dentistry
- Health - Hammer House
- Health - Associated Pain Specialists
- Newsletter Articles
- Eats: Julia’s
- Our Picks: H2O Bath & Kitchen Elegance
- Our Pick - Red Bank Radiologists
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Dr. Anthony Mancino
- Our Pick - Sal ScialloState Farm
- Adult & Pediatric Dental Studio
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Jackie Mercandetti
- People On The Move - Peter Caram
- People On The Move - Jenn Lukowiak
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- The Guide 2014 - Ray Catena Motor Cars
- The Guide 2013 - Michael Duru Clothiers
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Rodman’s Building Inc.
- The Home - Giglio Builders
- The Home Guide - Showerman of NJ, Inc.
Health - Cunningham Orthopaedics
Michael J. Cunningham, M.D.
733 N Beers Street, Ste. L3
53 Main Street
firstname.lastname@example.org• Orthopaedic Surgery • Sports Medicine • Arthroscopic Surgery • Hip Replacement • Knee Replacement • Other Joint Replacement • Fracture Care • Carpal Tunnel Surgery • Treatment of Back and Neck Pain • Tendonitis and Overuse Syndromes • Arthritis
Dr. Cunningham received his medical degree from New York University School of Medicine and received his undergraduate degree in biochemistry with honors from Columbia University. He received his orthopaedic residency training at Texas Tech University while on active duty with the Air Force as an Air Force Health Professions Scholarship recipient. He also served as Orthopedic Consultant to the Air Combat Command Surgeon General. He received two Air Force Commendation Medals.
According to the latest Occupational Outlook Handbook (2009–2010) published by the United States Department of Labor, between 3-4% of all practicing physicians are orthopaedic surgeons. Holmdel is lucky enough to have Dr. Michael Cunningham in that select group. Dr. Cunningham brings years of experience and knowledge to resolving the joint and bone issues of his patients.
In June 2009, Dr. Michael Cunningham opened his Holmdel office and offers patients a new modern facility to have their needs cared for. Dr. Cunningham is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and, additionally, has subspecialty certification by the board in sports medicine. He is a member of numerous medical organizations including the Fellowship of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. He is also a member of the staffs at Bayshore Community Hospital, Riverview Medical Center, and Raritan Bay Medical Center.
He is now seeing patients with a variety of needs, including orthopaedic surgery as well as sports medicine, arthroscopic surgery, hip replacement, knee replacement, other joint replacement, fracture care, carpal tunnel surgery, treatment of back and neck pain, tendonitis and overuse syndromes, and arthritis.
To make life easier, Cunningham Orthopaedics offers new patients the ability to download and fill out new patient forms in order to expedite their initial visit to any of their friendly offices and they can download a medication log that will help the office staff identify what medications you may be currently using. Soon, patients will be able to make online appointments via the office's website.
Powered by eDirectory™