- Around Town
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- 12th Annual AMI Foundation Golf Classic
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - John Coscia of AJC Advisors
- AskThe Expert - Jack Giglio
- Ask The Expert - Avra Karak
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Troost Brothers, Inc
- The Guide 2014 - Rosen Decorators
- Best Bet - Atlantic Architectural Millwork
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Erik Kitchen Design
- Gift Guide - The Perfect Smile
- The Guide 2014 - Avanti Day Resort
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Health Talk - Carol Ash, DO
- Health - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2014 - Physicians for Alternative Medicine, P.C.
- Health - db Orthopedic
- Health - Studio 455 Hair Salon
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Red Bank FrameWorks
- The Home Gallery - Zaksons Fine Furniture and Interior Design
- Our Pick - Red Bank Radiologists
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Sean Davis
- Eric Ginsberg - Bringing People Together Through Music
- People On The Move - Jason Gers
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - One Stop Womens Health
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Home Living Furniture
- The Guide 2014 - Grand Glass Inc.
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond County Country Club
- The Home Guide
- The Home Gallery - Distinctive Pools
- The Home Guide - Ilkem Marble & Granite
- The Home Guide - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
Health - Cunningham Orthopaedics
Michael J. Cunningham, M.D.
733 N Beers Street, Ste. L3
53 Main Street
email@example.com Orthopaedic Surgery Sports Medicine Arthroscopic Surgery Hip Replacement Knee Replacement Other Joint Replacement Fracture Care Carpal Tunnel Surgery Treatment of Back and Neck Pain Tendonitis and Overuse Syndromes Arthritis
Dr. Cunningham received his medical degree from New York University School of Medicine and received his undergraduate degree in biochemistry with honors from Columbia University. He received his orthopaedic residency training at Texas Tech University while on active duty with the Air Force as an Air Force Health Professions Scholarship recipient. He also served as Orthopedic Consultant to the Air Combat Command Surgeon General. He received two Air Force Commendation Medals.
According to the latest Occupational Outlook Handbook (20092010) published by the United States Department of Labor, between 3-4% of all practicing physicians are orthopaedic surgeons. Holmdel is lucky enough to have Dr. Michael Cunningham in that select group. Dr. Cunningham brings years of experience and knowledge to resolving the joint and bone issues of his patients.
In June 2009, Dr. Michael Cunningham opened his Holmdel office and offers patients a new modern facility to have their needs cared for. Dr. Cunningham is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and, additionally, has subspecialty certification by the board in sports medicine. He is a member of numerous medical organizations including the Fellowship of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. He is also a member of the staffs at Bayshore Community Hospital, Riverview Medical Center, and Raritan Bay Medical Center.
He is now seeing patients with a variety of needs, including orthopaedic surgery as well as sports medicine, arthroscopic surgery, hip replacement, knee replacement, other joint replacement, fracture care, carpal tunnel surgery, treatment of back and neck pain, tendonitis and overuse syndromes, and arthritis.
To make life easier, Cunningham Orthopaedics offers new patients the ability to download and fill out new patient forms in order to expedite their initial visit to any of their friendly offices and they can download a medication log that will help the office staff identify what medications you may be currently using. Soon, patients will be able to make online appointments via the office's website.
Powered by eDirectory™