- Around Town
- CNHS - "It's A Wonder Life"
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- Oceanfront Restaurant’s New Wine Program Creates Big Waves in Jersey Shore Wine Scene
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Karen Lozner of Karen’s School of Fashion
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market
- Ask The Experts: Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Day Tripper - FRENCHTOWN
- Day Tripper: Dover Stone Church
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Eats: Mumford's Culinary Center
- Eat Beat - Angelina’s Ristorante
- Eat Beat - Zio Toto Ristorante
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Lori S. Gormley, M.D.
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Toetique Foot Spa
- Health Talk - Asaad H. Samra, MD, FACS - Samra Plastic Surgery
- Health 2015 - Anti-Aging
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Newsletter Articles
- The Community YMCA Announces New Board Leadership
- Judy Serhus - NJAR Circle of Excellence Gold Award Winner
- Dr. Peter Staats - Physician of the Year
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Daryl Schwenck
- Kids On The Move: Alexander Wolkomir
- People On The Move - Cecil Lear
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Paramount Oral Surgery
- Company Profile - The Curvy Bride
- The Guide 2014 - Nina Ferrer Design
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - A and J Remodeling Services
- The Home - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home Gallery - Distinctive Pools
Health - Dr. Pamela Levy
Dr. Pamela Levy
Levy Chiropractic Family Wellness Center
74 Route 9
For over 20 successful years Dr. Pamela Levy, of Levy Chiropractic Family Wellness Center, has been helping people achieve optimal health utilizing diversified methods of chiropractic care and an integrative approach to whole body wellness. Dr. Levy’s adjustments have benefited patients of all ages, including pregnant women, babies, teens, athletes and senior citizens. Combining traditional hands on approach with modern alternative techniques, she has achieved Advanced Proficiency rating in a technique called Activator Methods. The Activator Method uses orthopedic, neurological, and chiropractic exams, to locate problem areas and make appropriate spinal corrections utilizing a gentle non-force instrument.
Chiropractic Care and Our Doctor
The goal of Chiropractic is to maintain health by keeping the Life Energy within your body flowing free from interference. Interference occurs when a vertebrae of your spinal column moves, slips or twists out of place during daily activity and presses on a nerve, irritating it and blocking the transmission of nerve impulses from the brain to the body part. Adjustments are made to realign the spinal region to improve the nervous system’s communication to the body. By restoring mobility and balance to the spine, this enhances the body’s ability to heal itself naturally without the use of drugs or surgery.
Since receiving her license from New York Chiropractic College in 1988, Dr. Levy attends regular seminars to ensure her patients receive the highest quality of care and the newest techniques. She is an alumni of New York Chiropractic College, a member of the ANJC, and diplomate of the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners.
Levy Chiropractic Family Wellness Center is conveniently located at the intersection of Routes 9 and 520 in Marlboro. Treating patients from pediatrics to geriatrics, Dr. Pamela Levy welcomes the opportunity to help you achieve your health goals.
Successfully Treated Conditions
• Neck & Back Pain • Headaches
• Fibromyalgia • Chronic Fatigue
• Auto & Work Injuries • Carpel Tunnel
• TMJ Pain • Sports & Dance Injuries
• Scoliosis • Stress Reduction
• Preventative Wellness
Powered by eDirectory™