- Around Town
- Operation Provide Comfort
- 12th Annual AMI Foundation Golf Classic
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Dr. William Ziegler
- Ask The Expert - Beth Thomas-Edwards
- Ask The Expert - Brock Farms
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Oasis Backyard Garden
- Best Bet - Troost Brothers, Inc
- Best Bet - NY Chiropractic & Physical Therapy
- Daytripper: AdventureAquarium
- Day Tripper - Lambert Castle Museum
- DayTripper: Manasquan Reservoir
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Seeview Remodeling
- Gift Guide - Creative Design Center
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond Tile and Bath
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Lori S. Gormley, M.D.
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Health - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - StudioSpin+
- Health - Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - Advanced Home Remodeling
- The Home Gallery - ABL
- Eats: Mumford's Culinary Center
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Sports Zone Bar and Grill
- Our Pick - triSpace Interiors
- Health - Physicians for Alternative Medicine, P.C.
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Monica Vermeulen
- People On The Move - Tony Sloan
- People On The Move - Cheryl A. Krause-Parello
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Steven A. Morgan, M.D.,F.A.C.O.G.
- Company Profile - Physicians for Alternative Medicine
- Company Profile - JGS Insurance
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - The White Sands Oceanfront Hotel & Spa
- The Home Guide - H2O Bath & Kitchen Elegance
- The Home - Ryser’s Landscape Supply
Health - Dr. Pamela Levy
Dr. Pamela Levy
Levy Chiropractic Family Wellness Center
74 Route 9
For over 20 successful years Dr. Pamela Levy, of Levy Chiropractic Family Wellness Center, has been helping people achieve optimal health utilizing diversified methods of chiropractic care and an integrative approach to whole body wellness. Dr. Levy’s adjustments have benefited patients of all ages, including pregnant women, babies, teens, athletes and senior citizens. Combining traditional hands on approach with modern alternative techniques, she has achieved Advanced Proficiency rating in a technique called Activator Methods. The Activator Method uses orthopedic, neurological, and chiropractic exams, to locate problem areas and make appropriate spinal corrections utilizing a gentle non-force instrument.
Chiropractic Care and Our Doctor
The goal of Chiropractic is to maintain health by keeping the Life Energy within your body flowing free from interference. Interference occurs when a vertebrae of your spinal column moves, slips or twists out of place during daily activity and presses on a nerve, irritating it and blocking the transmission of nerve impulses from the brain to the body part. Adjustments are made to realign the spinal region to improve the nervous system’s communication to the body. By restoring mobility and balance to the spine, this enhances the body’s ability to heal itself naturally without the use of drugs or surgery.
Since receiving her license from New York Chiropractic College in 1988, Dr. Levy attends regular seminars to ensure her patients receive the highest quality of care and the newest techniques. She is an alumni of New York Chiropractic College, a member of the ANJC, and diplomate of the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners.
Levy Chiropractic Family Wellness Center is conveniently located at the intersection of Routes 9 and 520 in Marlboro. Treating patients from pediatrics to geriatrics, Dr. Pamela Levy welcomes the opportunity to help you achieve your health goals.
Successfully Treated Conditions
• Neck & Back Pain • Headaches
• Fibromyalgia • Chronic Fatigue
• Auto & Work Injuries • Carpel Tunnel
• TMJ Pain • Sports & Dance Injuries
• Scoliosis • Stress Reduction
• Preventative Wellness
Powered by eDirectory™