- Around Town
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Operation Provide Comfort
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Carolyn Welsh
- Ask The Expert - Total Vein and Rejuvenation Center
- Ask The Expert - Ann Hughes, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - ForeverLawn at the Shore
- The Guide 2014 - Crown Elegance Bridal
- Best Bet - Atlantic Age Management
- Cover Story
- Jon D’Agostino - A Little Bit City, A Lot Bit Country
- John D'Leo - The Kid's Got Skills
- Precious Metals - Jim Gary
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Day Tripper - Old Barracks Museum
- Medieval Times
- Eats: Mumford's Culinary Center
- Eat Beat - Anna’s Italian Kitchen
- Eat Beat - Puglia of Red Bank
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Guest Blogger >> Sonya Moretti, WHNP-BC, NAMS
- Health Talk - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Bayshore Community Health Services
- HWB 2014 - Improve Health Solutions
- Health - The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center
- Colonial Comfy Cozy
- Tucked In The Woods
- Homes: Classically Inspired - A family’s heritage and traditions guide a dramatic interior
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - John Cortese Masons
- Eats: Mumford's Culinary Center
- Colts Neck Resident Co-Chairs Centre State MS Event
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Seth Tropper
- People On The Move: Wendy Neuberger and Stephanie Phillips
- Kids On The Move - Sharon Lin
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Signature Design Group
- The Guide 2014 - Pier Village
- The Guide 2014 - The Malvern School
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - King Remodeling
- The Home Guide - H2O Bath & Kitchen Elegance
- The Home Guide - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
Health - Dr. Pamela Levy
Dr. Pamela Levy
Levy Chiropractic Family Wellness Center
74 Route 9
For over 20 successful years Dr. Pamela Levy, of Levy Chiropractic Family Wellness Center, has been helping people achieve optimal health utilizing diversified methods of chiropractic care and an integrative approach to whole body wellness. Dr. Levy’s adjustments have benefited patients of all ages, including pregnant women, babies, teens, athletes and senior citizens. Combining traditional hands on approach with modern alternative techniques, she has achieved Advanced Proficiency rating in a technique called Activator Methods. The Activator Method uses orthopedic, neurological, and chiropractic exams, to locate problem areas and make appropriate spinal corrections utilizing a gentle non-force instrument.
Chiropractic Care and Our Doctor
The goal of Chiropractic is to maintain health by keeping the Life Energy within your body flowing free from interference. Interference occurs when a vertebrae of your spinal column moves, slips or twists out of place during daily activity and presses on a nerve, irritating it and blocking the transmission of nerve impulses from the brain to the body part. Adjustments are made to realign the spinal region to improve the nervous system’s communication to the body. By restoring mobility and balance to the spine, this enhances the body’s ability to heal itself naturally without the use of drugs or surgery.
Since receiving her license from New York Chiropractic College in 1988, Dr. Levy attends regular seminars to ensure her patients receive the highest quality of care and the newest techniques. She is an alumni of New York Chiropractic College, a member of the ANJC, and diplomate of the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners.
Levy Chiropractic Family Wellness Center is conveniently located at the intersection of Routes 9 and 520 in Marlboro. Treating patients from pediatrics to geriatrics, Dr. Pamela Levy welcomes the opportunity to help you achieve your health goals.
Successfully Treated Conditions
• Neck & Back Pain • Headaches
• Fibromyalgia • Chronic Fatigue
• Auto & Work Injuries • Carpel Tunnel
• TMJ Pain • Sports & Dance Injuries
• Scoliosis • Stress Reduction
• Preventative Wellness
Powered by eDirectory™