- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - Michael J. Cunningham MD
- Ask The Expert - Cabitron Kitchen and Bath, LLC.
- Ask The Experts - David Chewey
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Vino Divino School of Wine
- Best Bet - NY Chiropractic & Physical Therapy
- The Guide 2014 - Manfredi Auto Group
- Cover Story
- Spirits For The Spirit: The Legacy of Laird & Co.
- George Joynson: History Detective
- Dana Canedy - A Gift For Jordan
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Day Tripper - The Staten Island Children’s Museum
- Day Tripper - Spa Castle
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Pret á Porter
- Holiday Gift Guide - West End Confection Co.
- Best Bet - Artistic Tile
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2014 - Great Care, Close to Home
- Health - Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Our Pick - Red Bank Radiologists
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- SnowBird Style: Jeff and Mary Schulsinger
- Homes: Classically Inspired - A family’s heritage and traditions guide a dramatic interior
- All in the Details
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Impeccable Style
- Muriel Rogers - Local Artist
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - CMS Construction Group
- The View: The Bereznyaks
- The Home: Paradise Stone & Tile
- Our Picks
- Health - Advanced Dentistry
- Our Pick - Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery
- Health - Air Doctors, Inc.
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Bill Mack
- People On The Move - Rabbi Michelle D. Pearlman
- People On The Move - Nick Blanchard
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- Company Profile - School Answers
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantis Centers, Inc.
- The Guide 2014 - EXIT Realty East Coast
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Dulce Feito-Daly, LLC
- The Home Guide - Colts Neck Manor House
- The Home - Signature Kitchens of New York, Inc.
Health - FOGLIA Skincare and Waxing Studio
FOGLIA BY DIANA
SKINCARE & WAXING STUDIO
411 Route 34
At The Courtyard
When clients arrive at FOGLIA, they are met by Diana personally, as she is solely responsible for every detail in her studio, FOGLIA Skincare and Waxing Studio. "I offer personalized, intimate, private sessions." "You deal only with me and no one else." By working one-on-one with her clients, she is able to get a keen sense of what the individual needs. Diana builds a special rapport with their clients that is based on sincerity, honesty and trust. She has a very comprehensive skin care line that works well for teens as well as for the more mature skin of adult women. Diana explains, "I know skin care! In my years of practice, I have used Dermalogica, Essenza, Sothys, MD Formulations, Hylunia, PCA, just to name a few. My clients told me what they liked and disliked. I compiled everything they told me and created FOGLIA. It is everything they loved from so many different brands ... FOGLIA represents the 11 years of feedback I received everyday from my clients and its completely paraben-free.Diana not only holds a Bachelor of Science degree in business but also graduated at the top of her class from Atelier Esthetique Institute of Esthetics located on Park Avenue in Manhattan. She is a licensed esthetician in New York, and New Jersey. Diana has over 13 years experience in the beauty industry that includes hands-on experience for 11 years and consulting for 2 years. Prior to starting her own business, Diana worked for dermatologists in New York and New Jersey. In fact, most of her referrals are from dermatologists. Her specialty is medical esthetics. Though she can give a great pampering facial, she concentrates on deep extraction cleaning, a deep cleansing procedure that many others do not offer.
Foglia by Diana Skincare and Waxing Studio is cutting edge- without cutting edge prices. Diana is very accommodating with scheduling needs and also offers weekend appointments. There is no need to travel to New York for the most comprehensive, personalized skin care treatment or epilation.
• Anti-Aging Facials
• Extraction Facials
• Ultrasonic Facials
• Micodermabrasion Facials
• Freeze Therapy
• Jenser/Chemical Peels
• Paraban-Free Skincare Line
• Ruby Spots/Skin Tag Removal
• Specializing in Teen/Adult Acne
• Sugar and Wax Epilation
Diana is Wonderful!
"I have been getting facials for at feast the fast 25 years. I have gone to many places (including a top name place in NYC) and there is absolutely no one who is better than Diana. She is an intelligent, caring, true professional. My skin has never looked bette~ And that is saying a great deaf considering I am in my 50's. Her place isimpeccab/y clean and a very relaxing atmosphere. I feel like a new person every time I leave. There are not enough wondenuf words to describe how I feel about Diana. Wish you the best in your new place, Diana!!"
- Ro in Englishtown, NJ
Powered by eDirectory™