- Around Town
- Voyagers' Community School - Open House
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Bentley Edison Service Clinic
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- AskThe Experts - Dance Attitudes
- AskThe Experts - Frank D'Aponte
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Oasis Backyard Garden
- Best Bet - White Sands Oceanfront Resort and Spa
- Best Bet - Green Life Designs
- Cover Story
- A Town Turned Around
- Feature: Shaun Golden
- Jon D’Agostino - A Little Bit City, A Lot Bit Country
- Day Tripper - Lambert Castle Museum
- Day Tripper - Lakota Wolf Preserve
- Day Tripper - Yogi Berra Museum & Learning Center
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - McKay Imaging Photography Studio & Gallery
- Best Bet - Troost Brothers, Inc
- Holiday Gift Guide - Glamour Shots®
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. John Young
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health Talk - The Compounding Facility
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Health - The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center
- Meridian Weightless
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Salle Tee: Waterside Wonder
- Holly House Restored
- Easy Living On A Grand Scale - Alyson and Keith Arnott
- Newsletter Articles
- Health - DeForte Dentistry
- Behind The Red Door
- The Home - H2O Bath and Kitchen Elegance
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Crystal Point
- Company Profile - Physicians for Alternative Medicine
- Company Profile - Dearborn Market
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Anjelica Chickara
- People On The Move: Lin Fong-O'Neill
- People On The Move - Bill McDonald
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond County Country Club
- The Guide 2014 - Ferrari of Central New Jersey
- The Guide 2014 - ClosetTec
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - JOE HURLEY INC.
- The Home Guide - Monmouth Beach Plantation
- The Home Guide - EncoreGarage of New Jersey
Health - Inferno Training
TRAINING AND PERFORMANCE CENTER
52 North Main Street
Most people begin to exercise for the physical benefits like weight loss and increased muscle tone. However, training will also increase our confidence, energy levels, and overall mood. When we push ourselves to new limits, we gain a sense of accomplishment that can't be duplicated. Our system will help bring out your best and you will be surprised what you can accomplish with the right team behind you.
We truly believe that fitness is the vitality of life. All experts agree that frequent exercise paired with a healthy lifestyle will improve your overall quality of life. We provide a variety of fitness options. It is extremely important that you are having FUN while training. Most of us already have a job and if training feels like a "task" we are unlikely to stick with it.
We feel receiving guidance from someone who has been there and done that is the most sense. You can be assured that our trainers practice what they preach. We don't use a traditional approach. Our warm-ups and workouts are unique, time efficient, and effective. After all, we have expectations and goals of our own, and constantly seek to optimize our own knowledge, methods, and level of fitness. How could we expect to motivate you if we couldn't motivate ourselves?
Safety is a part of performance and something that we don't take lightly. Our instructors emphasize proper progression and technique to limit the risk of injury. We find the balance of improving peoples performance with out 'killing' them. We do not define a great work out by a visit from "Pukey the Clown." Even though the phrase "Pain is weakness leaving the body" may make a cool t-shirt, we do not follow this philosophy in our training methods. We take pride in maintaining a clean and sanitary environment. Even though this is a gym, we feel it doesn't have to smell like one. The Inferno TPC provides an atmosphere that can be both fun, comfortable and challenging. We make it a point to get to know you on a personal level as well. You are never just a number here. At the Inferno you are welcomed into a family with open arms that respects and acknowledges you.
Get the results that you have been desiring for a long time.
Call Us Now to schedule a consultation at 732-414-1771
Powered by eDirectory™