- Around Town
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - Pauline Poyner
- Ask The Expert - Wine Academy Superstores
- AskThe Experts - Dance Attitudes
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - By Design Landscapes, Inc
- The Guide 2014 - Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Best Bet - A.F. Bennett Salon and Wellness Spa
- Day Tripper - Momouth Park
- Day Tripper - Overnight Adventures
- Day Tripper - Staten Island Ferry Adventure
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Anvil Studio
- Gift Guide - Odyssey Land Design
- The Guide 2014 - JGS Insurance
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Health Talk - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Health - Physicians for Alternative Medicine, P.C.
- Health - Professional Behavioral Center of New Jersey, P.A.
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Serpentine Splendor - Miriam and Ahron Jundef
- A Seductive Re-Imaging - The Keeleys
- A Model Home - The Tsairisí
- Newsletter Articles
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- The Home - Viscon Builders Gallery
- Our Picks: H2O Bath & Kitchen Elegance
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Spine & Pain Centers of NJ and NY
- Our Pick: Monmouth Beach Plantation Shutters
- Our Pick: Red Restaurant & Lounge
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Sean Davis
- People on the Move: Karen Ginty
- People On The Move - Kari Mentonis
- Summer Guide
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Mark Joseph's
- Company Profile - Rehability, LLC
- The Guide 2014 - Circle Infiniti
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Brock Farms
- The Home Guide - H2O Bath & Kitchen Elegance
- The Home Guide - Rodmanís Building Inc.
Health - Inferno Training
TRAINING AND PERFORMANCE CENTER
52 North Main Street
Most people begin to exercise for the physical benefits like weight loss and increased muscle tone. However, training will also increase our confidence, energy levels, and overall mood. When we push ourselves to new limits, we gain a sense of accomplishment that can't be duplicated. Our system will help bring out your best and you will be surprised what you can accomplish with the right team behind you.
We truly believe that fitness is the vitality of life. All experts agree that frequent exercise paired with a healthy lifestyle will improve your overall quality of life. We provide a variety of fitness options. It is extremely important that you are having FUN while training. Most of us already have a job and if training feels like a "task" we are unlikely to stick with it.
We feel receiving guidance from someone who has been there and done that is the most sense. You can be assured that our trainers practice what they preach. We don't use a traditional approach. Our warm-ups and workouts are unique, time efficient, and effective. After all, we have expectations and goals of our own, and constantly seek to optimize our own knowledge, methods, and level of fitness. How could we expect to motivate you if we couldn't motivate ourselves?
Safety is a part of performance and something that we don't take lightly. Our instructors emphasize proper progression and technique to limit the risk of injury. We find the balance of improving peoples performance with out 'killing' them. We do not define a great work out by a visit from "Pukey the Clown." Even though the phrase "Pain is weakness leaving the body" may make a cool t-shirt, we do not follow this philosophy in our training methods. We take pride in maintaining a clean and sanitary environment. Even though this is a gym, we feel it doesn't have to smell like one. The Inferno TPC provides an atmosphere that can be both fun, comfortable and challenging. We make it a point to get to know you on a personal level as well. You are never just a number here. At the Inferno you are welcomed into a family with open arms that respects and acknowledges you.
Get the results that you have been desiring for a long time.
Call Us Now to schedule a consultation at 732-414-1771
Powered by eDirectory™