- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- AMI Foundation Donates More Than 500 lbs. of Food from 6th Annual Food Drive
- Voyagers’ Community School Welcomes Dr. Nel Noddings
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - Pauline Poyner
- Ask the Experts: DicksteinAssociatesAgency, LLC
- Ask The Expert - Robert E.Wold, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Decorating Den Interiors
- Best Bet - Avanti Day Resort
- The Guide 2014 - Holmdel Orthodontics
- Day Tripper - Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
- Day Tripper: Dover Stone Church
- DayTripper: New Hope, Pennsylvania
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - The Malvern School
- The Guide 2014 - Shrewsbury Wine and Liquors
- The Guide 2014 - Garage Innovations
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health Talk - Frank Borao, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - The Wellness Center Pharmacy & Surgical
- Health - Brock Farms
- Health - Skyn
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Serpentine Splendor - Miriam and Ahron Jundef
- The View: The Bereznyaks
- Sunrise to Sunset - The Bonfiglio's
- Newsletter Articles
- Team Life Celebrates 20 Years
- The Home Gallery - CMS Construction Group
- Lynn's Speech Therapy Center
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Ken Licata and Trisha Licata
- Our Pick - Jaguar Land Rover of Monmouth
- Company Profile - Elements Steakhouse and Lounge
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Sean Egan
- Canine on the Move: The Therapy Dog
- Carmine Visone teaching important lessons
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Anemos Greek
- The Guide 2015 - Everafter Furniture
- The Guide 2015 - Ray Catena Maserati
- The Home Guide
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home Guide - casale TILE
- The Home - Ace Home Improvements
Health - Inferno Training
TRAINING AND PERFORMANCE CENTER
52 North Main Street
Most people begin to exercise for the physical benefits like weight loss and increased muscle tone. However, training will also increase our confidence, energy levels, and overall mood. When we push ourselves to new limits, we gain a sense of accomplishment that can't be duplicated. Our system will help bring out your best and you will be surprised what you can accomplish with the right team behind you.
We truly believe that fitness is the vitality of life. All experts agree that frequent exercise paired with a healthy lifestyle will improve your overall quality of life. We provide a variety of fitness options. It is extremely important that you are having FUN while training. Most of us already have a job and if training feels like a "task" we are unlikely to stick with it.
We feel receiving guidance from someone who has been there and done that is the most sense. You can be assured that our trainers practice what they preach. We don't use a traditional approach. Our warm-ups and workouts are unique, time efficient, and effective. After all, we have expectations and goals of our own, and constantly seek to optimize our own knowledge, methods, and level of fitness. How could we expect to motivate you if we couldn't motivate ourselves?
Safety is a part of performance and something that we don't take lightly. Our instructors emphasize proper progression and technique to limit the risk of injury. We find the balance of improving peoples performance with out 'killing' them. We do not define a great work out by a visit from "Pukey the Clown." Even though the phrase "Pain is weakness leaving the body" may make a cool t-shirt, we do not follow this philosophy in our training methods. We take pride in maintaining a clean and sanitary environment. Even though this is a gym, we feel it doesn't have to smell like one. The Inferno TPC provides an atmosphere that can be both fun, comfortable and challenging. We make it a point to get to know you on a personal level as well. You are never just a number here. At the Inferno you are welcomed into a family with open arms that respects and acknowledges you.
Get the results that you have been desiring for a long time.
Call Us Now to schedule a consultation at 732-414-1771
Powered by eDirectory™