- Around Town
- Oceanfront Restaurant’s New Wine Program Creates Big Waves in Jersey Shore Wine Scene
- AMI Foundation Donates More Than 500 lbs. of Food from 6th Annual Food Drive
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Brock Farms
- Ask The Expert - John Panicali, D.C., Chiropractor
- AskThe Experts - Frank D'Aponte
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Nino's Italian Restaurant
- The Guide 2015 - Staten Island Furrier
- The Guide 2014 - Set The Stage
- DayTripper: Historical Village at Allaire
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Annex
- Day Tripper - Central Park
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Robert Defalco Realty
- Gift Guide - Zen Japanese Cuisine
- Gift Guide - Ray Catena Auto Group
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Carol Ash, DO
- Health Talk - Beth M. Deutch MD
- Health Talk - Lori S. Gormley, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Health - Radiology
- Health - Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Impeccable Style
- All The Pretty Horses
- Newsletter Articles
- A Seductive Re-Imaging - The Keeleys
- Parker Family Health Center Named Beneficiary
- Staten Island Fun Facts
- Our Picks
- Our Pick: Home Away From Home Academy
- Our Pick - Gerald Peters Goldmine
- HWB 2015 - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - SuzAnne and Gabor Barabas
- People on the Move: Rabbi Shira Stern
- People On The Move - Premise Martin
- Summer Guide
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - 2 Chicks With Chocolate
- The Guide 2015 - EXIT Realty East Coast - Gerine A. Skamarak
- Company Profile - Grand Design Doors, Inc.
- The Home Guide
- The Home Gallery - Distinctive Pools
- The Home - Giglio Builders
- The Home Guide - Four Seasons® Sunrooms
Health - Inferno Training
TRAINING AND PERFORMANCE CENTER
52 North Main Street
Most people begin to exercise for the physical benefits like weight loss and increased muscle tone. However, training will also increase our confidence, energy levels, and overall mood. When we push ourselves to new limits, we gain a sense of accomplishment that can't be duplicated. Our system will help bring out your best and you will be surprised what you can accomplish with the right team behind you.
We truly believe that fitness is the vitality of life. All experts agree that frequent exercise paired with a healthy lifestyle will improve your overall quality of life. We provide a variety of fitness options. It is extremely important that you are having FUN while training. Most of us already have a job and if training feels like a "task" we are unlikely to stick with it.
We feel receiving guidance from someone who has been there and done that is the most sense. You can be assured that our trainers practice what they preach. We don't use a traditional approach. Our warm-ups and workouts are unique, time efficient, and effective. After all, we have expectations and goals of our own, and constantly seek to optimize our own knowledge, methods, and level of fitness. How could we expect to motivate you if we couldn't motivate ourselves?
Safety is a part of performance and something that we don't take lightly. Our instructors emphasize proper progression and technique to limit the risk of injury. We find the balance of improving peoples performance with out 'killing' them. We do not define a great work out by a visit from "Pukey the Clown." Even though the phrase "Pain is weakness leaving the body" may make a cool t-shirt, we do not follow this philosophy in our training methods. We take pride in maintaining a clean and sanitary environment. Even though this is a gym, we feel it doesn't have to smell like one. The Inferno TPC provides an atmosphere that can be both fun, comfortable and challenging. We make it a point to get to know you on a personal level as well. You are never just a number here. At the Inferno you are welcomed into a family with open arms that respects and acknowledges you.
Get the results that you have been desiring for a long time.
Call Us Now to schedule a consultation at 732-414-1771
Powered by eDirectory™