- Ask The Experts
- Ask the Experts: DicksteinAssociatesAgency, LLC
- Ask The Expert - Total Vein and Rejuvenation Center
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Atlantic Medicine & Wellness
- The Guide 2015 - Ink Couture NYC
- Best Bet - Maserati - The Key to an Extraordinary Life
- DayTripper: Historical Village at Allaire
- Day Tripper - Whitesbog Village
- Daytripper: Liberty Science Center
- ETC - Beach Bias
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Appliance Brokers Ltd.
- Best Bet - SI Cruise Club & My Going Places Travel
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - The Compounding Facility
- Health Talk - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - All-County Dermatology
- Health 2014 - Creating Beauty
- Health - ENERGY BALANCE
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Picks: H2O Bath & Kitchen Elegance
- A Hidden Beauty - The Greenbergs
- Asbury Park
- People On The Move
- Eric Ginsberg - Bringing People Together Through Music
- People On The Move: Bob Leibner
- People On The Move - Karen Medlin
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- Our Pick - CareOne
- The Guide 2014 - InHaus Kitchen & Bath Remodeling
- The Guide 2015 - It's Greek To Me
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Four Seasons® Sunrooms
- The Home Guide - Ace Aluminum
- The Home - Distinctive Pools
Health - Inferno Training
TRAINING AND PERFORMANCE CENTER
52 North Main Street
Most people begin to exercise for the physical benefits like weight loss and increased muscle tone. However, training will also increase our confidence, energy levels, and overall mood. When we push ourselves to new limits, we gain a sense of accomplishment that can't be duplicated. Our system will help bring out your best and you will be surprised what you can accomplish with the right team behind you.
We truly believe that fitness is the vitality of life. All experts agree that frequent exercise paired with a healthy lifestyle will improve your overall quality of life. We provide a variety of fitness options. It is extremely important that you are having FUN while training. Most of us already have a job and if training feels like a "task" we are unlikely to stick with it.
We feel receiving guidance from someone who has been there and done that is the most sense. You can be assured that our trainers practice what they preach. We don't use a traditional approach. Our warm-ups and workouts are unique, time efficient, and effective. After all, we have expectations and goals of our own, and constantly seek to optimize our own knowledge, methods, and level of fitness. How could we expect to motivate you if we couldn't motivate ourselves?
Safety is a part of performance and something that we don't take lightly. Our instructors emphasize proper progression and technique to limit the risk of injury. We find the balance of improving peoples performance with out 'killing' them. We do not define a great work out by a visit from "Pukey the Clown." Even though the phrase "Pain is weakness leaving the body" may make a cool t-shirt, we do not follow this philosophy in our training methods. We take pride in maintaining a clean and sanitary environment. Even though this is a gym, we feel it doesn't have to smell like one. The Inferno TPC provides an atmosphere that can be both fun, comfortable and challenging. We make it a point to get to know you on a personal level as well. You are never just a number here. At the Inferno you are welcomed into a family with open arms that respects and acknowledges you.
Get the results that you have been desiring for a long time.
Call Us Now to schedule a consultation at 732-414-1771
Powered by eDirectory™