- Around Town
- 12th Annual AMI Foundation Golf Classic
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Operation Provide Comfort
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Michael Greenberg of HomeClick
- Ask The Experts: William Kilbride, Owner Critelli & Kilbride Realtors
- Cynthia Salter-Lewis, MD, ReNew Med-Spa and Cosmetic Laser Center
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Cosmetic Medic
- The Guide 2014 - Red White & Blue Contracting
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond County Country Club
- Cover Story
- Mike Scotti - From the Front Line to the Screen
- George Joynson: History Detective
- Brian Raphael Goldfarb
- Daytripper:The New York Aquarium
- Day Tripper - Balloon Flights
- Day Tripper - Atlantic City
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Gift Guide
- The Shoppes at Old Bridge - Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Gold Coast Cadillac
- The Guide 2014 - L Furs
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Health Talk - European Wax Center
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2014 - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- Health - Union Family Eyecare
- Health - The Solace Day Spa & Salon
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Guide - Top Line Appliance Center
- Company Profile - Cunningham Orthopaedics
- Michael Hurst Named Managing Director of Two River Theater Company
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Manfredi Auto Group
- Our Pick - Artisan Studio
- Company Profile - Marshall P. Allegra
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Laura Brunetti
- People On The Move - Jennifer Jacobs
- People On The Move - Bo Scannapieeco
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - JGS Insurance
- The Guide 2014 - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- The Guide 2014 - Bentley Edison
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Ron Youmans, Jr.
- The Home Guide - casale TILE
- The Home Guide - Red Bank Cabinet Company
Health - Inferno Training
TRAINING AND PERFORMANCE CENTER
52 North Main Street
Most people begin to exercise for the physical benefits like weight loss and increased muscle tone. However, training will also increase our confidence, energy levels, and overall mood. When we push ourselves to new limits, we gain a sense of accomplishment that can't be duplicated. Our system will help bring out your best and you will be surprised what you can accomplish with the right team behind you.
We truly believe that fitness is the vitality of life. All experts agree that frequent exercise paired with a healthy lifestyle will improve your overall quality of life. We provide a variety of fitness options. It is extremely important that you are having FUN while training. Most of us already have a job and if training feels like a "task" we are unlikely to stick with it.
We feel receiving guidance from someone who has been there and done that is the most sense. You can be assured that our trainers practice what they preach. We don't use a traditional approach. Our warm-ups and workouts are unique, time efficient, and effective. After all, we have expectations and goals of our own, and constantly seek to optimize our own knowledge, methods, and level of fitness. How could we expect to motivate you if we couldn't motivate ourselves?
Safety is a part of performance and something that we don't take lightly. Our instructors emphasize proper progression and technique to limit the risk of injury. We find the balance of improving peoples performance with out 'killing' them. We do not define a great work out by a visit from "Pukey the Clown." Even though the phrase "Pain is weakness leaving the body" may make a cool t-shirt, we do not follow this philosophy in our training methods. We take pride in maintaining a clean and sanitary environment. Even though this is a gym, we feel it doesn't have to smell like one. The Inferno TPC provides an atmosphere that can be both fun, comfortable and challenging. We make it a point to get to know you on a personal level as well. You are never just a number here. At the Inferno you are welcomed into a family with open arms that respects and acknowledges you.
Get the results that you have been desiring for a long time.
Call Us Now to schedule a consultation at 732-414-1771
Powered by eDirectory™