- Around Town
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - Premier Pain Centers - Peter S. Staats
- Ask The Expert - Brock Farms
- Ask The Expert: John Beurskens
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Pier Village
- The Guide 2014 - Bentley Edison
- Best Bet - Fuggetta Contracting Corp.
- Cover Story
- Brian Raphael Goldfarb
- Talking Family and Football with NFL Network’s Melissa Stark
- John D'Leo - The Kid's Got Skills
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Cozmos Hair Color Studio
- Gift Guide - Pine Belt Nissan
- Gift Guide - Encompass Outdoors
- Health Talk
- Health - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health Talk - Pop Weight Loss
- Health Talk - Dr. John Young
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - DOCSMILE
- Health - StudioV Mind, Body and Soul
- Health - Tara Gostovich, DMD Orthodontist
- Intimate & Inviting
- Romancing the Tudor - The Haverlins Brighten Tradition with a Personal Touch
- All in the Details
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - LPA Strategic Capital
- Our Pick - Vein Center for Women, P.C.
- Health - StudioV Mind, Body and Soul
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Tim McDonnell
- Canine on the Move: The Therapy Dog
- People On The Move - Tracey Dell
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - INDULGE Lounge & Food Bar
- The Guide 2014 - Athena Learning Center
- The Guide 2014 - Colts Neck Inn
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Red Bank Cabinet Company
- The Home Guide - California Closets®
- The Home Guide - Carpets With A Twist
Health - Inferno Training
TRAINING AND PERFORMANCE CENTER
52 North Main Street
Most people begin to exercise for the physical benefits like weight loss and increased muscle tone. However, training will also increase our confidence, energy levels, and overall mood. When we push ourselves to new limits, we gain a sense of accomplishment that can't be duplicated. Our system will help bring out your best and you will be surprised what you can accomplish with the right team behind you.
We truly believe that fitness is the vitality of life. All experts agree that frequent exercise paired with a healthy lifestyle will improve your overall quality of life. We provide a variety of fitness options. It is extremely important that you are having FUN while training. Most of us already have a job and if training feels like a "task" we are unlikely to stick with it.
We feel receiving guidance from someone who has been there and done that is the most sense. You can be assured that our trainers practice what they preach. We don't use a traditional approach. Our warm-ups and workouts are unique, time efficient, and effective. After all, we have expectations and goals of our own, and constantly seek to optimize our own knowledge, methods, and level of fitness. How could we expect to motivate you if we couldn't motivate ourselves?
Safety is a part of performance and something that we don't take lightly. Our instructors emphasize proper progression and technique to limit the risk of injury. We find the balance of improving peoples performance with out 'killing' them. We do not define a great work out by a visit from "Pukey the Clown." Even though the phrase "Pain is weakness leaving the body" may make a cool t-shirt, we do not follow this philosophy in our training methods. We take pride in maintaining a clean and sanitary environment. Even though this is a gym, we feel it doesn't have to smell like one. The Inferno TPC provides an atmosphere that can be both fun, comfortable and challenging. We make it a point to get to know you on a personal level as well. You are never just a number here. At the Inferno you are welcomed into a family with open arms that respects and acknowledges you.
Get the results that you have been desiring for a long time.
Call Us Now to schedule a consultation at 732-414-1771
Powered by eDirectory™