- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert: Asaad H. Samra, M.D.
- AskThe Experts - Ranney School
- Ask the Experts: DicksteinAssociatesAgency, LLC
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Fuggetta Contracting Corp.
- Best Bet - Staten Island Fencing Center
- The Guide 2014 - Pier Village
- Day Tripper - Peddlers Village
- Day Tripper: Crayola Factory
- Day Tripper: Grounds For Sculpture
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Museums
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Delicious Orchards
- The Guide 2014 - Manfredi Auto Group
- Best Bet - Kukulina Jewelers
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Health Talk - Michael R. D’Agnes, FACHE
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- Health - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- Health - Cosmetics
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - Grand Design Doors Inc.
- Our Pick Parallel Architectural Group
- The Home - JFS Interiors
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Premier Pain Management
- Our Pick - ASI Architects
- The Home - JGS Insurance
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Laura Brunetti
- Kids On The Move: Alexander Wolkomir
- People on the Move: Tim McDonnell
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Grape Beginnings
- The Guide 2013 - DoubleTake Luxury Consignment Boutique
- The Guide 2014 - Ski Barn
- The Home Guide
- The Home Gallery - Distinctive Pools
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings
- The Home Guide - Chelsea Kitchen and Bath
Health - Inferno Training
TRAINING AND PERFORMANCE CENTER
52 North Main Street
Most people begin to exercise for the physical benefits like weight loss and increased muscle tone. However, training will also increase our confidence, energy levels, and overall mood. When we push ourselves to new limits, we gain a sense of accomplishment that can't be duplicated. Our system will help bring out your best and you will be surprised what you can accomplish with the right team behind you.
We truly believe that fitness is the vitality of life. All experts agree that frequent exercise paired with a healthy lifestyle will improve your overall quality of life. We provide a variety of fitness options. It is extremely important that you are having FUN while training. Most of us already have a job and if training feels like a "task" we are unlikely to stick with it.
We feel receiving guidance from someone who has been there and done that is the most sense. You can be assured that our trainers practice what they preach. We don't use a traditional approach. Our warm-ups and workouts are unique, time efficient, and effective. After all, we have expectations and goals of our own, and constantly seek to optimize our own knowledge, methods, and level of fitness. How could we expect to motivate you if we couldn't motivate ourselves?
Safety is a part of performance and something that we don't take lightly. Our instructors emphasize proper progression and technique to limit the risk of injury. We find the balance of improving peoples performance with out 'killing' them. We do not define a great work out by a visit from "Pukey the Clown." Even though the phrase "Pain is weakness leaving the body" may make a cool t-shirt, we do not follow this philosophy in our training methods. We take pride in maintaining a clean and sanitary environment. Even though this is a gym, we feel it doesn't have to smell like one. The Inferno TPC provides an atmosphere that can be both fun, comfortable and challenging. We make it a point to get to know you on a personal level as well. You are never just a number here. At the Inferno you are welcomed into a family with open arms that respects and acknowledges you.
Get the results that you have been desiring for a long time.
Call Us Now to schedule a consultation at 732-414-1771
Powered by eDirectory™