- Around Town
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Bentley Edison Service Clinic
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: William Kilbride, Owner Critelli & Kilbride Realtors
- Ask The Expert - Ann Hughes, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Brock Farms
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Glo Bar Skin Art Studio
- The Guide 2015 - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- The Guide 2015 - World Subaru
- Day Tripper - Koziar’s Christmas Village
- Day Tripper - FRENCHTOWN
- Day Tripper: Grounds For Sculpture
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Grand Design Doors
- The Guide 2014 - The Grove
- The Guide 2015 - EXIT Realty East Coast - Gerine A. Skamarak
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Health Talk - Dr. Clifford M. Sales
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Cuozzo Orthodontics
- Health 2014 - ah Spa!
- Health - Aroma Skin Care & Day Spa
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- A Place for Family - The Castelluccis
- Continuing Stories - The Bianchinos
- Shore & Sweet - Barbara and Bill Duffy
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home: Cabitron - Design Trends
- The Home Gallery - Odyssey Land Design Group
- The Home - KRFC
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Vein Institute at The Cardiovascular Care Group
- Our Pick: Studio V
- Our Pick - Colonial Nursery
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Max Fried
- People On The Move: Bob Leibner
- People On The Move - John Dias
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - The Libraty Group -UBS Financial Services
- The Guide 2014 - Maserati of Central New Jersey
- Company Profile - Sussan, Greenwald & Wesler
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Showerman of NJ, Inc.
- The Home Guide - Creative Kitchens
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings of Greater NJ
Health - Institute for Weight Loss
Institute for Weight Loss
at Raritan Bay Medical Center in Old Bridge
Medical Arts Building, Suite 206
3 Hospital Plaza
www.rbmc.orgRaritan Bay Medical Center’s Institute for Weight Loss is designed to help people who are severely overweight and have not found success with traditional weight loss methods. The institute specializes in minimally invasive and high- quality bariatric surgical care, taking a multi-disciplinary approach and allowing for patients to take an active role in their care to achieve the best long-term outcomes. The institute provides patients with a comprehensive plan of care, including pre-surgical education, nutrition and lifestyle counseling and post-surgical support and group meetings. Patients are treated with compassion and respect by the medical center’s clinicians and staff in a comfortable environment.
Board certified Advanced Laparoscopic and Bariatric Surgeon Ayotunde Adeyeri, MD, is committed to helping patients reach their weight loss goals and maintains close ties with patients as they progress through their specific plans of care. Dr. Adeyeri possesses extensive surgical experience and specializes in minimally invasive surgical weight loss options and gastrointestinal surgery, such as:
• Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass
• Adjustable gastric banding
• Gastric sleeves
Dr. Adeyeri completed his fellowship training in advanced laparoscopy, bariatric and GI surgery at the University of Rochester, NY, and is a member of the American College of Surgeons, American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery and the Society of Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons. Most medical insurances are accepted. For more information or to make an appointment, call (609) 798-0320.
Raritan Bay Medical Center (RBMC), with locations in Old Bridge and Perth Amboy, is one of less than two percent of hospitals nationally to achieve re-designation as a Magnet Hospital, recognizing nursing excellence, and is a three time recipient of New Jersey Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield patient care quality award.
For more information about services, visit www.rbmc.org. For a free physician referral call 1-800-DOCTORS.
Powered by eDirectory™