- Around Town
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Experts - Dance Attitudes
- Cynthia Salter-Lewis, MD, ReNew Med-Spa and Cosmetic Laser Center
- Jim O’Neill - Event Sales Director
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Male Ego Barber Spa
- The Guide 2014 - Colts Neck Inn
- Best Bet - Elite Dental of Staten Island
- Cover Story
- A First for Everything - Kim Guadagno
- La Bella Vita!
- Scores Big In His Field - Rich Russo
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2013 - A Perfect Gift by Marilyn
- The Guide 2014 - Merry Mutts
- Holiday Gift Guide - Glamour Shots®
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Dr. Peggy Avagliano Honored
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Tender Smiles 4 Kids
- Health - Colts Neck Hot Yoga
- Health - DOCSMILE
- Living in Colts Neck
- Feels Like Home
- It's All in the Details
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- JOHN DIAS ANNOUNCED AS ARTISTIC DIRECTOR OF TWO RIVER THEATER CO.
- Closettec "UGLY CLOSET" Contest
- The Home - Seaside Materials
- Our Picks
- Our Pick: Ultimate Backyard Spas ’N More
- Our Pick: Jaeger Lumber
- Company Profile - Caroline Glicksman, MD
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Dr. Tricia Gilbert
- People On The Move - Chad Clayton
- Eric Ginsberg - Bringing People Together Through Music
- Summer Guide
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Fit for Life
- The Guide 2013 - The Couture Exchange
- The Guide 2014 - Massage Envy Spa
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings
- The Home Spotlight - Select Technology Group
- The Home Guide - AW Eurostile
Health - Institute for Weight Loss
Institute for Weight Loss
at Raritan Bay Medical Center in Old Bridge
Medical Arts Building, Suite 206
3 Hospital Plaza
www.rbmc.orgRaritan Bay Medical Center’s Institute for Weight Loss is designed to help people who are severely overweight and have not found success with traditional weight loss methods. The institute specializes in minimally invasive and high- quality bariatric surgical care, taking a multi-disciplinary approach and allowing for patients to take an active role in their care to achieve the best long-term outcomes. The institute provides patients with a comprehensive plan of care, including pre-surgical education, nutrition and lifestyle counseling and post-surgical support and group meetings. Patients are treated with compassion and respect by the medical center’s clinicians and staff in a comfortable environment.
Board certified Advanced Laparoscopic and Bariatric Surgeon Ayotunde Adeyeri, MD, is committed to helping patients reach their weight loss goals and maintains close ties with patients as they progress through their specific plans of care. Dr. Adeyeri possesses extensive surgical experience and specializes in minimally invasive surgical weight loss options and gastrointestinal surgery, such as:
• Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass
• Adjustable gastric banding
• Gastric sleeves
Dr. Adeyeri completed his fellowship training in advanced laparoscopy, bariatric and GI surgery at the University of Rochester, NY, and is a member of the American College of Surgeons, American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery and the Society of Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons. Most medical insurances are accepted. For more information or to make an appointment, call (609) 798-0320.
Raritan Bay Medical Center (RBMC), with locations in Old Bridge and Perth Amboy, is one of less than two percent of hospitals nationally to achieve re-designation as a Magnet Hospital, recognizing nursing excellence, and is a three time recipient of New Jersey Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield patient care quality award.
For more information about services, visit www.rbmc.org. For a free physician referral call 1-800-DOCTORS.
Powered by eDirectory™