- Around Town
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Experts - Frank D'Aponte
- Ask The Expert - Hiren Patel, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Max's Es-Ca
- The Guide 2014 - Paramount Oral Surgery
- The Guide 2014 - Vik's Fine Jewelry
- Cover Story
- JoAnn Kairys
- Mary Higgins Clark
- Captain David Harrison - Defending From The Jersey Shore
- DayTripper: Manasquan Reservoir
- Day Tripper - Peddlers Village
- DayTripper: New Hope, Pennsylvania
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Dr. Peggy Avagliano Honored
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- Health - Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- Guest Blogger >> Sonya Moretti, WHNP-BC, NAMS
- Yellow Brook Farm - A Post and Beam Approach Leads a Path to Timeless Design
- Old World Charm: The Lowys
- Wilkinson - The Perfect Fit
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - H2O Bath and Kitchen Elegance
- The Home Guide - The White Sands Oceanfront Hotel & Spa
- Our Pick - Jeunesse Medical Spa
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Richmond Chandelier
- Our Pick - The Boondocks Fishery
- Our Pick: Nevada Exchange Trading Post Outlet
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Alexis Pollitto
- People On The Move - Tamara Markowitz
- People On The Move - Rabbi Michelle D. Pearlman
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Federico’s Landscaping
- The Guide 2014 - Monmouth Street Tile
- Our Pick - Craft Master Builders Corporation
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home - Signature Kitchens of New York, Inc.
- The Home Guide - Red Bank Cabinet Company
Health - Institute for Weight Loss
Institute for Weight Loss
at Raritan Bay Medical Center in Old Bridge
Medical Arts Building, Suite 206
3 Hospital Plaza
www.rbmc.orgRaritan Bay Medical Center’s Institute for Weight Loss is designed to help people who are severely overweight and have not found success with traditional weight loss methods. The institute specializes in minimally invasive and high- quality bariatric surgical care, taking a multi-disciplinary approach and allowing for patients to take an active role in their care to achieve the best long-term outcomes. The institute provides patients with a comprehensive plan of care, including pre-surgical education, nutrition and lifestyle counseling and post-surgical support and group meetings. Patients are treated with compassion and respect by the medical center’s clinicians and staff in a comfortable environment.
Board certified Advanced Laparoscopic and Bariatric Surgeon Ayotunde Adeyeri, MD, is committed to helping patients reach their weight loss goals and maintains close ties with patients as they progress through their specific plans of care. Dr. Adeyeri possesses extensive surgical experience and specializes in minimally invasive surgical weight loss options and gastrointestinal surgery, such as:
• Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass
• Adjustable gastric banding
• Gastric sleeves
Dr. Adeyeri completed his fellowship training in advanced laparoscopy, bariatric and GI surgery at the University of Rochester, NY, and is a member of the American College of Surgeons, American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery and the Society of Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons. Most medical insurances are accepted. For more information or to make an appointment, call (609) 798-0320.
Raritan Bay Medical Center (RBMC), with locations in Old Bridge and Perth Amboy, is one of less than two percent of hospitals nationally to achieve re-designation as a Magnet Hospital, recognizing nursing excellence, and is a three time recipient of New Jersey Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield patient care quality award.
For more information about services, visit www.rbmc.org. For a free physician referral call 1-800-DOCTORS.
Powered by eDirectory™