- Around Town
- CNHS - "It's A Wonder Life"
- Fall Guide 2015 - Gravity Vault
- 5th Annual Cardboard Box City Raises More Than $14,000
- Ask The Experts
- Ask the Experts: Ross Marzarella
- Ask The Expert - Cory Schifter of Casale Jewelers
- Ask The Expert - Alexandra Freer
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Anemos Greek
- 2016 Guide - Massage Envy Spa - Holmdel
- The Guide 2015 - Cuozzo Orthodontics
- Cover Story
- Felicia Stoler: Spreading Health With A Little TLC
- Mary Higgins Clark
- The Q Factor - Quincy Mumford
- Day Tripper - Staten Island Ferry Adventure
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Day Tripper - Snug Harbor
- Eats: Tuscany Italian Specialty Food
- Staten Island EatBeat - Chinar On The Island
- Eat Beat - Puglia of Red Bank
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Health Blog - Michael Mortensen, Visage Hair Studio NYC
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2015 - Veterinary
- HWB 2015 - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- AMIThe Breast Imaging Specialists
- Newsletter Articles
- Health - The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center
- The Home Gallery - Fuda Tile & Marble
- CNHS - "It's A Wonder Life"
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move: Danielle DElia
- Kids On The Move - Brayden Donnelly
- People On The Move - Anjelica Chickara
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- Our Pick 2016 - George Wall Lincoln
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - CheckMate Communications
- Company Profile - The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center
- 2016 Guide - The Grove at Shrewsbury
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Joey Ds
- The Home Guide - Oasis Backyard Farms
- The Home Guide - Ryser's Landscape Supply
Health - Institute for Weight Loss
Institute for Weight Loss
at Raritan Bay Medical Center in Old Bridge
Medical Arts Building, Suite 206
3 Hospital Plaza
www.rbmc.orgRaritan Bay Medical Centers Institute for Weight Loss is designed to help people who are severely overweight and have not found success with traditional weight loss methods. The institute specializes in minimally invasive and high- quality bariatric surgical care, taking a multi-disciplinary approach and allowing for patients to take an active role in their care to achieve the best long-term outcomes. The institute provides patients with a comprehensive plan of care, including pre-surgical education, nutrition and lifestyle counseling and post-surgical support and group meetings. Patients are treated with compassion and respect by the medical centers clinicians and staff in a comfortable environment.
Board certified Advanced Laparoscopic and Bariatric Surgeon Ayotunde Adeyeri, MD, is committed to helping patients reach their weight loss goals and maintains close ties with patients as they progress through their specific plans of care. Dr. Adeyeri possesses extensive surgical experience and specializes in minimally invasive surgical weight loss options and gastrointestinal surgery, such as:
Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass
Adjustable gastric banding
Dr. Adeyeri completed his fellowship training in advanced laparoscopy, bariatric and GI surgery at the University of Rochester, NY, and is a member of the American College of Surgeons, American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery and the Society of Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons. Most medical insurances are accepted. For more information or to make an appointment, call (609) 798-0320.
Raritan Bay Medical Center (RBMC), with locations in Old Bridge and Perth Amboy, is one of less than two percent of hospitals nationally to achieve re-designation as a Magnet Hospital, recognizing nursing excellence, and is a three time recipient of New Jersey Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield patient care quality award.
For more information about services, visit www.rbmc.org. For a free physician referral call 1-800-DOCTORS.
Powered by eDirectory™