- Around Town
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Ask The Experts
- Company Profile - Shrewsbury Vascular & General Surgery Associates
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market: Frank Luccarelli
- Ask The Expert - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Paramount Oral Surgery
- The Guide 2014 - Coastal Plumbing Supply Co.
- Best Bet - Oasis Backyard Garden
- DayTripper: NJ Vietnam Veteran's Memorial
- Daytripper: Museum of Modern Art
- Day Tripper: Grounds For Sculpture
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - The Curvy Bride
- The Guide 2014 - ACD Custom Granite
- Gift Guide - Diamond Castle
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Carol Ash, DO
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Health Talk - Pop Weight Loss
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Test Sports Clubs
- Health - Hot Tubs by Hot Springs
- Health - Glenn Kolansky, M.D.
- On Water's Edge - The Boyle House
- A Seductive Re-Imaging - The Keeleys
- Romancing the Tudor - The Haverlins Brighten Tradition with a Personal Touch
- Our Picks
- Our Pick: Visual Impact Decorating
- Our Pick: Mack Morris Beth Thomas-Edwards Inc. Realtors
- Company Profile - Remsen Dodge
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Laurence Feldman
- Kids On The Move - Sarah Guenzburger
- People On The Move - Carl Johnson
- Summer Guide
- Dish - Summer Guide 2013
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Red Bank Veterinary Hospital
- The Guide 2014 - Red White & Blue Contracting
- The Guide 2014 - Brown’s Heating, Cooling and Plumbing
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Signature Kitchens of New York, Inc.
- The Home Guide - S DeCenzo Designs, LLC
- The Home - Rainmaker Lawn Sprinklers
Health - Institute for Weight Loss
Institute for Weight Loss
at Raritan Bay Medical Center in Old Bridge
Medical Arts Building, Suite 206
3 Hospital Plaza
www.rbmc.orgRaritan Bay Medical Center’s Institute for Weight Loss is designed to help people who are severely overweight and have not found success with traditional weight loss methods. The institute specializes in minimally invasive and high- quality bariatric surgical care, taking a multi-disciplinary approach and allowing for patients to take an active role in their care to achieve the best long-term outcomes. The institute provides patients with a comprehensive plan of care, including pre-surgical education, nutrition and lifestyle counseling and post-surgical support and group meetings. Patients are treated with compassion and respect by the medical center’s clinicians and staff in a comfortable environment.
Board certified Advanced Laparoscopic and Bariatric Surgeon Ayotunde Adeyeri, MD, is committed to helping patients reach their weight loss goals and maintains close ties with patients as they progress through their specific plans of care. Dr. Adeyeri possesses extensive surgical experience and specializes in minimally invasive surgical weight loss options and gastrointestinal surgery, such as:
• Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass
• Adjustable gastric banding
• Gastric sleeves
Dr. Adeyeri completed his fellowship training in advanced laparoscopy, bariatric and GI surgery at the University of Rochester, NY, and is a member of the American College of Surgeons, American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery and the Society of Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons. Most medical insurances are accepted. For more information or to make an appointment, call (609) 798-0320.
Raritan Bay Medical Center (RBMC), with locations in Old Bridge and Perth Amboy, is one of less than two percent of hospitals nationally to achieve re-designation as a Magnet Hospital, recognizing nursing excellence, and is a three time recipient of New Jersey Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield patient care quality award.
For more information about services, visit www.rbmc.org. For a free physician referral call 1-800-DOCTORS.
Powered by eDirectory™