- Around Town
- Meridian Weightless
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Ask The Experts: William Kilbride, Owner Critelli & Kilbride Realtors
- Ask The Expert: John Beurskens
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - The Cracked Olive Market
- The Guide 2014 - Rosen Decorators
- Best Bet - The Healthy Palate
- Cover Story
- Stay Tooned - Keep an eye on Long Branch’s Michael Attardi – Animation’s New Maestro
- Model Citizen
- A Story Like No Other - Jim Nantz
- DayTripper: Historical Village at Allaire
- Day Tripper: Crayola Factory
- Day Tripper - Mystic Seaport
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Agostino
- Gift Guide - The Towne Florist
- Best Bet - Federico’s Landscape Design
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- Guest Blogger >> Sonya Moretti, WHNP-BC, NAMS
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Orthopaedics
- HWB 2014 - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Health 2014 - ah Spa!
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Guide - T. Dorland Studio at Folio Art Glass
- The Home Gallery - Monmouth St. Tile
- Renaissance Pilates Now Open
- Our Picks
- Builders Architectural Millwork, Inc.
- Health - Dr. Anthony Mancino
- Our Pick - Temple Gourmet Chinese
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Serena DiMaso
- People On The Move - Tali Axelrod
- People On The Move - Lillie Hendry
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Ray Catena Motor Cars
- Company Profile - Thoroughbred Dental Arts
- The Guide 2014 - Crown Elegance Bridal
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home Guide - Custom Granite Fabrications
- The Home Guide - casale TILE
Health - Institute for Weight Loss
Institute for Weight Loss
at Raritan Bay Medical Center in Old Bridge
Medical Arts Building, Suite 206
3 Hospital Plaza
www.rbmc.orgRaritan Bay Medical Center’s Institute for Weight Loss is designed to help people who are severely overweight and have not found success with traditional weight loss methods. The institute specializes in minimally invasive and high- quality bariatric surgical care, taking a multi-disciplinary approach and allowing for patients to take an active role in their care to achieve the best long-term outcomes. The institute provides patients with a comprehensive plan of care, including pre-surgical education, nutrition and lifestyle counseling and post-surgical support and group meetings. Patients are treated with compassion and respect by the medical center’s clinicians and staff in a comfortable environment.
Board certified Advanced Laparoscopic and Bariatric Surgeon Ayotunde Adeyeri, MD, is committed to helping patients reach their weight loss goals and maintains close ties with patients as they progress through their specific plans of care. Dr. Adeyeri possesses extensive surgical experience and specializes in minimally invasive surgical weight loss options and gastrointestinal surgery, such as:
• Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass
• Adjustable gastric banding
• Gastric sleeves
Dr. Adeyeri completed his fellowship training in advanced laparoscopy, bariatric and GI surgery at the University of Rochester, NY, and is a member of the American College of Surgeons, American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery and the Society of Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons. Most medical insurances are accepted. For more information or to make an appointment, call (609) 798-0320.
Raritan Bay Medical Center (RBMC), with locations in Old Bridge and Perth Amboy, is one of less than two percent of hospitals nationally to achieve re-designation as a Magnet Hospital, recognizing nursing excellence, and is a three time recipient of New Jersey Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield patient care quality award.
For more information about services, visit www.rbmc.org. For a free physician referral call 1-800-DOCTORS.
Powered by eDirectory™