- Around Town
- Oceanfront Restaurant’s New Wine Program Creates Big Waves in Jersey Shore Wine Scene
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Wine Academy Superstores
- Ask The Experts: William Kilbride, Owner Critelli & Kilbride Realtors
- Ask The Expert - Jason C. Frazzano, Esq.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Maserati - The Key to an Extraordinary Life
- Best Bet - Hot Tubs by HotSpring, LLC
- Best Bet - The Rug Mall
- Etc - The Facebook Situation
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Fall Guide
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Renaissance Pilates Red Bank
- The Guide 2014 - Ferrari of Central New Jersey
- The Guide 2014 - Colts Neck Inn
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Ragui Sadek MD FACS
- Health Talk - Carol Ash, DO
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2015 - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- HWB 2014 - Vein Institute of New Jersey
- Health - Retina Consultants
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Homes: Classically Inspired - A family’s heritage and traditions guide a dramatic interior
- Richard and Nancy Cohen
- Living History On A Gentleman's Farm - The Griswolds
- Newsletter Articles
- A Notable Man: Jim Cirronella
- The Home - Sunshine Solar Systems Inc.
- The Home - H2o Bath & Kitchen Elegance Gallery
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Visiting Nurse Association of Central Jersey
- Our Pick - Valina Salon & Day Spa
- BC&G Landscaping
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Barry Mohr
- People On The Move: Andrea Mesh
- People On The Move: Joe Hsia
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - EXIT Realty East Coast Doreen DeMarco
- The Guide 2014 - Connie Profaci Realty
- The Guide 2014 - Colts Neck Inn
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Sea Bright Solar
- The Home Guide - Ronald D. Victorio Architects
- The Home Guide - Joey D’s
Health - Pilates Space, LLC.
Pilates Space, LLC.
Arlene Katz, PT CSCS
U.S.P.A. Certified Authentic Pilates Instructor
15 School Road East
Pilates Space is a fully equipped Authentic Pilates Studio offering instruction in the original Physical and Mental Conditioning Program developed by Joseph H. Pilates in the 1920’s.
Over 500 exercises performed in a specific manner and sequence on specially designed apparatus (at least 10). The body works holistically avoiding muscle strain, fatigue, and injury. Each exercise focuses on strengthening the core, buttocks and hip musculature.
A strong, flexible, lean and balanced body. Other benefits: Improved posture, balance, coordination, mental focus,stamina, performance in sport, and activities of daily living. Low back pain and neck pain are often relieved.
Arlene brings 30 yrs. of physical therapy experience enhancing her understanding and application of the Authentic Pilates Method to those individuals with medical, neurological, orthopedic diagnoses, and post partum difficulties. She is also a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist with the NSCA, enabling her work with the professional and recreational athlete to fine tune their skills. Arlene was certified to teach Authentic Pilates after training at The New York Pilates Studio for 2 years by second generation students of Joseph H. Pilates.
Powered by eDirectory™