- Around Town
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Ask The Experts
- Jim O’Neill - Event Sales Director
- AskThe Experts - Lawrence Durso
- Ask The Experts - Premier Pain Centers - Peter S. Staats
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Set The Stage
- The Guide 2014 - Seasonal World
- Best Bet - Cozmos Hair Color Studio
- Day Tripper - Old Barracks Museum
- DayTripper: New Hope, Pennsylvania
- DayTripper: Manasquan Reservoir
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - The Endless Summer
- Etc - The Facebook Situation
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Miles Ahead Sports
- Gift Guide - Pelican Pool, Spa, & Patio
- Gift Guide - Garden Associates Landscape Architecture, Inc.
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health Talk - Gym Spa
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2014 - Atlantic Age Management
- Health - East Coast Fitness Store
- HWB 2014 - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- Living in Colts Neck
- Muriel Rogers - Local Artist
- It's All in the Details
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- Company Profile - Cunningham Orthopaedics
- The Home - Affordable Garage Doors
- Four Seasons® Sunrooms & Windows
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Total Vein and Rejuvenation Center
- Our Pick - Advanced Surgical & Bariatrics of NJ
- Our Pick - The Atrium at Navesink Harbor
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Gayle Eggan Aanensen
- People On The Move - Cheryl Ann Cook
- Suzanne Pease, Jill-Of-All-Trades
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Holmdel Orthodontics
- Our Pick - Nina Ferrer
- The Guide 2014 - Orrico Realty
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Top Line Appliance Center
- The Home Guide - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home Guide - Custom Granite Fabrications
Health - Pilates Space, LLC.
Pilates Space, LLC.
Arlene Katz, PT CSCS
U.S.P.A. Certified Authentic Pilates Instructor
15 School Road East
Pilates Space is a fully equipped Authentic Pilates Studio offering instruction in the original Physical and Mental Conditioning Program developed by Joseph H. Pilates in the 1920’s.
Over 500 exercises performed in a specific manner and sequence on specially designed apparatus (at least 10). The body works holistically avoiding muscle strain, fatigue, and injury. Each exercise focuses on strengthening the core, buttocks and hip musculature.
A strong, flexible, lean and balanced body. Other benefits: Improved posture, balance, coordination, mental focus,stamina, performance in sport, and activities of daily living. Low back pain and neck pain are often relieved.
Arlene brings 30 yrs. of physical therapy experience enhancing her understanding and application of the Authentic Pilates Method to those individuals with medical, neurological, orthopedic diagnoses, and post partum difficulties. She is also a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist with the NSCA, enabling her work with the professional and recreational athlete to fine tune their skills. Arlene was certified to teach Authentic Pilates after training at The New York Pilates Studio for 2 years by second generation students of Joseph H. Pilates.
Powered by eDirectory™