- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Resources Real Estate NJAR 2015 Award Winners
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - Wegmans
- Ask The Expert - Robert E.Wold, M.D.
- Ask The Experts - David Chewey
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2016 - Glo Bar Skin Art Studio
- 2016 Guide - Fuzziwigs Candy Factory
- Best Bet - Craft Master Builders Corp.
- Cover Story
- Peter Criss - Nine Lives & Counting
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Mike Chen
- Day Tripper - SLEEPY HOLLOW, NEW YORK
- DayTripper: New Hope, Pennsylvania
- Daytripper: Liberty Science Center
- Monmouth EatBeat - The Bonney Read
- Staten Island EatBeat - Marios Restaurant
- Staten Island EatBeat - Ninos Restaurant
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Health Talk
- Health - Holmdel Periodontics
- Health Talk - Dawn Rockwell, DMD
- Health Blog - Dr. Wayne A. Aldredge, Holmdel Periodontics
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- HWB 2015 - CareOne
- HWB2016 - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Holiday Buzz - Sights & Sounds of the Season
- Streat Beat - Who Would You Invite To Dinner?
- Family First Country Estate - McGee
- Everything Old is New Again - A Monmouth Beach Classic Shore Colonial Reinvented
- It's All in the Details
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Pick - The Real Estate Boutique
- Our Pick: Marlboro Dental Arts, PC
- WineZag - Choosing a Restaurant Wine List Over Food
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Grand Design Doors, Inc.
- Health - High Performance Foot and Ankle Center
- Our Pick - White Sands
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Barbara Hilliard
- People On The Move - Desiree Rose Zaslow
- People On The Move - Kari Mentonis
- Summer Guide
- Best Bet - The Burr Law Group
- Best Bet - The Boondocks Fishery Red Bank
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Colts Neck Inn
- 2016 Guide - Helzberg Diamonds
- Our Pick - DeMarcos Catering & Gourmet Deli
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - triSpace interiors
- The Home Guide - Carpets With A Twist
- The Home - Oasis Backyard Farms
Health - Pilates Space, LLC.
Pilates Space, LLC.
Arlene Katz, PT CSCS
U.S.P.A. Certified Authentic Pilates Instructor
15 School Road East
Pilates Space is a fully equipped Authentic Pilates Studio offering instruction in the original Physical and Mental Conditioning Program developed by Joseph H. Pilates in the 1920s.
Over 500 exercises performed in a specific manner and sequence on specially designed apparatus (at least 10). The body works holistically avoiding muscle strain, fatigue, and injury. Each exercise focuses on strengthening the core, buttocks and hip musculature.
A strong, flexible, lean and balanced body. Other benefits: Improved posture, balance, coordination, mental focus,stamina, performance in sport, and activities of daily living. Low back pain and neck pain are often relieved.
Arlene brings 30 yrs. of physical therapy experience enhancing her understanding and application of the Authentic Pilates Method to those individuals with medical, neurological, orthopedic diagnoses, and post partum difficulties. She is also a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist with the NSCA, enabling her work with the professional and recreational athlete to fine tune their skills. Arlene was certified to teach Authentic Pilates after training at The New York Pilates Studio for 2 years by second generation students of Joseph H. Pilates.
Powered by eDirectory™