- Around Town
- Renaissance Pilates Now Open
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: John M. Taylor
- Ask The Expert - John Coscia of AJC Advisors
- Ask The Expert - Avra Karak
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Manfredi Auto Group
- Best Bet - Everafter Furniture
- Best Bet - Cozmos Hair Color Studio
- Day Tripper - Insectropolis
- Daytripper: Hunter Mountain
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Hazlet Pharmacy
- Gift Guide - Mercedes-Benz of Freehold
- Gift Guide - Garage Floor Coatings
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Michael R. D’Agnes, FACHE
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Health Talk - IVF New Jersey
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Kensington Court
- Health - Caroline Glicksman, MD
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Living in Colts Neck
- Montrose Schoolhouse
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- The Triple Crown
- Newsletter Articles
- European Wax Center
- The Home Guide - Oasis Backyard Farms
- Bill Britton-Director of Golf Instruction
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Arthur Davey
- People On The Move - Kaleigh Brendle
- Kids On The Move: Ada Unachukwu
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Rehability, LLC
- Eat Beat - Zio Toto Ristorante
- The Guide 2014 - Downtown Tile
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - California Closets®
- The Home Guide - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home - Rainmaker Lawn Sprinklers
Health - Pilates Space, LLC.
Pilates Space, LLC.
Arlene Katz, PT CSCS
U.S.P.A. Certified Authentic Pilates Instructor
15 School Road East
Pilates Space is a fully equipped Authentic Pilates Studio offering instruction in the original Physical and Mental Conditioning Program developed by Joseph H. Pilates in the 1920’s.
Over 500 exercises performed in a specific manner and sequence on specially designed apparatus (at least 10). The body works holistically avoiding muscle strain, fatigue, and injury. Each exercise focuses on strengthening the core, buttocks and hip musculature.
A strong, flexible, lean and balanced body. Other benefits: Improved posture, balance, coordination, mental focus,stamina, performance in sport, and activities of daily living. Low back pain and neck pain are often relieved.
Arlene brings 30 yrs. of physical therapy experience enhancing her understanding and application of the Authentic Pilates Method to those individuals with medical, neurological, orthopedic diagnoses, and post partum difficulties. She is also a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist with the NSCA, enabling her work with the professional and recreational athlete to fine tune their skills. Arlene was certified to teach Authentic Pilates after training at The New York Pilates Studio for 2 years by second generation students of Joseph H. Pilates.
Powered by eDirectory™