- Around Town
- Twin Brook Golf Center
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Ask The Expert - Mathnasium® of Marlboro
- AskThe Experts - Frank D'Aponte
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Vovo Clinic
- The Guide 2014 - The Curvy Bride
- The Guide 2014 - Home Living Furniture
- Cover Story
- Twelve - The Hayes Family
- Susan Wigenton - United States District Judge
- Leader of the Pack - Lt. Colonel James Sfayer
- Daytripper: Museum of Modern Art
- Day Tripper - Lakota Wolf Preserve
- Daytripper: Franklin Institute
- Eats: Park Avenue Bistro
- Our Pick - Sofra Turkish Cuisine
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - Turkey Day
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - FOGLIA Skincare and Waxing Studio
- HWB 2014 - Retina Consultants
- Health - Bear Brook Commons Dental Group
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Seaside Materials
- European Wax Center
- Colts Neck Resident Co-Chairs Centre State MS Event
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Cuozzo Orthodontics
- Our Pick - Garrow Family Chiropractic
- Company Profile - Caroline Glicksman, MD
- People On The Move
- Canine on the Move: The Therapy Dog
- People On The Move - Wendy Lasater
- Kids On The Move: Shannon Bauer
- Summer Guide
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Ray Catena Motor Cars
- The Guide 2014 - Staten Island Mall
- The Guide 2014 - Trek Bicycle Store of Middletown
- The Home Guide
- The Home Gallery - Distinctive Pools
- The Home Guide - Ryser's Landscape Supply
- The Home Guide - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
Health - Pilates Space, LLC.
Pilates Space, LLC.
Arlene Katz, PT CSCS
U.S.P.A. Certified Authentic Pilates Instructor
15 School Road East
Pilates Space is a fully equipped Authentic Pilates Studio offering instruction in the original Physical and Mental Conditioning Program developed by Joseph H. Pilates in the 1920’s.
Over 500 exercises performed in a specific manner and sequence on specially designed apparatus (at least 10). The body works holistically avoiding muscle strain, fatigue, and injury. Each exercise focuses on strengthening the core, buttocks and hip musculature.
A strong, flexible, lean and balanced body. Other benefits: Improved posture, balance, coordination, mental focus,stamina, performance in sport, and activities of daily living. Low back pain and neck pain are often relieved.
Arlene brings 30 yrs. of physical therapy experience enhancing her understanding and application of the Authentic Pilates Method to those individuals with medical, neurological, orthopedic diagnoses, and post partum difficulties. She is also a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist with the NSCA, enabling her work with the professional and recreational athlete to fine tune their skills. Arlene was certified to teach Authentic Pilates after training at The New York Pilates Studio for 2 years by second generation students of Joseph H. Pilates.
Powered by eDirectory™