- Around Town
- Creating A Company Culture - Resources Real Estate
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- 12th Annual AMI Foundation Golf Classic
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert: Asaad H. Samra, M.D.
- AskThe Experts - Frank D'Aponte
- AskThe Expert - John Kling Custom Homes
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Circle Infiniti
- Best Bet - Curated Home
- The Guide 2015 - EXIT Realty East Coast - Gerine A. Skamarak
- Cover Story
- The Marlboro Man
- La Bella Vita!
- From Saigon to Success - Dr. Khanh Nguyen lives the “American Dream” in Colts Neck
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Fall Guide 2015 - Gravity Vault
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - CoCo Pari
- Best Bet - Family Focus Financial Group
- The Guide 2014 - Gold Coast Cadillac
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Health Talk - Ragui Sadek MD FACS
- Health Blog - CareOne at King James
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Elevate Yoga
- HWB 2014 - Frederick L. Sabido, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Health - Mosaic Day Spa
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Eat Beat - Holiday Buzz: Dining Out for the Holidays
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Holiday Buzz - Sights & Sounds of the Season
- Designed for Living, A Couple that Decorates Together Stays Together
- Victorian Splendor
- All in the Details
- Newsletter Articles
- The View: The Bereznyaks
- Tracking James - James Gregorio
- Dr. Peter Staats - Physician of the Year
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Medimorphosis Physician Assisted Weight Loss
- Our Pick - Home Video Studio
- Our Pick - Only Perfect Parties
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Peggy Karaban
- Kids On The Move: Ada Unachukwu
- People On The Move - Gayle Eggan Aanensen
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Central Jersey Pools
- The Home - Decorating Den Interiors
- The Home Guide - Carpets With A Twist
Health - Pilates Space, LLC.
Pilates Space, LLC.
Arlene Katz, PT CSCS
U.S.P.A. Certified Authentic Pilates Instructor
15 School Road East
Pilates Space is a fully equipped Authentic Pilates Studio offering instruction in the original Physical and Mental Conditioning Program developed by Joseph H. Pilates in the 1920’s.
Over 500 exercises performed in a specific manner and sequence on specially designed apparatus (at least 10). The body works holistically avoiding muscle strain, fatigue, and injury. Each exercise focuses on strengthening the core, buttocks and hip musculature.
A strong, flexible, lean and balanced body. Other benefits: Improved posture, balance, coordination, mental focus,stamina, performance in sport, and activities of daily living. Low back pain and neck pain are often relieved.
Arlene brings 30 yrs. of physical therapy experience enhancing her understanding and application of the Authentic Pilates Method to those individuals with medical, neurological, orthopedic diagnoses, and post partum difficulties. She is also a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist with the NSCA, enabling her work with the professional and recreational athlete to fine tune their skills. Arlene was certified to teach Authentic Pilates after training at The New York Pilates Studio for 2 years by second generation students of Joseph H. Pilates.
Powered by eDirectory™