- Around Town
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Twin Brook Golf Center
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert: Asaad H. Samra, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Total Vein and Rejuvenation Center
- Ask The Experts: Tina and Gabriel Simon BallRoom etc. Dance Studio
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - DSM Enterprises Inc.
- The Guide 2014 - Pelican Shops
- The Guide 2014 - Holmdel Orthodontics
- Day Tripper - Central Park
- Day Tripper - SLEEPY HOLLOW, NEW YORK
- Day Tripper - Balloon Flights
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - Turkey Day
- Fall Guide
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Kukulina Jewelers
- Gift Guide - Valina Salon & Day Spa
- Gift Guide: JMH Home Design Consultants
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Beth M. Deutch MD
- Health Talk - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Health Talk - Asaad H. Samra, MD, FACS - Samra Plastic Surgery
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- AMI…The Breast Imaging Specialists
- Health - Caring Dental
- Health - Toetique Foot Spa
- Living History On A Gentleman's Farm - The Griswolds
- The View: The Bereznyaks
- The Kaplans’ Home Base
- Newsletter Articles
- Eats: Mumford's Culinary Center
- A Notable Man: Jim Cirronella
- Health - Trinity Rehab
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - The Center for Advanced Oral & Facial Surgery
- Company Profile - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Our Pick - Pit Boss Pure Barbecue
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Niki Popyer
- Kids On The Move: Sam Judkis
- People On The Move - Yvette Bonfiglio
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Tuscany Italian
- The Guide 2014 - Ski Barn
- The Guide 2014 - Casale Jewelers
- The Home Guide
- The Home - JGS Insurance
- The Home Guide - Custom Granite Fabrications
- The Home Guide - California Closets®
Health - Pilates Space, LLC.
Pilates Space, LLC.
Arlene Katz, PT CSCS
U.S.P.A. Certified Authentic Pilates Instructor
15 School Road East
Pilates Space is a fully equipped Authentic Pilates Studio offering instruction in the original Physical and Mental Conditioning Program developed by Joseph H. Pilates in the 1920’s.
Over 500 exercises performed in a specific manner and sequence on specially designed apparatus (at least 10). The body works holistically avoiding muscle strain, fatigue, and injury. Each exercise focuses on strengthening the core, buttocks and hip musculature.
A strong, flexible, lean and balanced body. Other benefits: Improved posture, balance, coordination, mental focus,stamina, performance in sport, and activities of daily living. Low back pain and neck pain are often relieved.
Arlene brings 30 yrs. of physical therapy experience enhancing her understanding and application of the Authentic Pilates Method to those individuals with medical, neurological, orthopedic diagnoses, and post partum difficulties. She is also a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist with the NSCA, enabling her work with the professional and recreational athlete to fine tune their skills. Arlene was certified to teach Authentic Pilates after training at The New York Pilates Studio for 2 years by second generation students of Joseph H. Pilates.
Powered by eDirectory™