- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Joe Chehova of Lighting World
- Ask The Experts: Tina and Gabriel Simon BallRoom etc. Dance Studio
- Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - The Cracked Olive Market
- The Guide 2014 - Pier Village
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond Chandelier
- Day Tripper - Lakota Wolf Preserve
- Day Tripper - Peddlers Village
- Day Tripper - Yogi Berra Museum & Learning Center
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Fuggetta Contracting Corp.
- Noble Productions - Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Forefront Homes
- Health Talk
- Dr. Peggy Avagliano Honored
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health Talk - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Rumson Therapeutic & Sports Massage Center
- Health - Retina Consultants
- Health - Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Newsletter Articles
- Federal Hall: A Historic Wonder
- Our Pick - California Closet Company
- LOWER YOUR PROPERTY TAXES
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Raritan Bay Medical Center Medical Arts Building
- Health - Steven A. Morgan, M.D
- Our Pick: Porterhouse Grill
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move: Ada Unachukwu
- People On The Move: Cara Smith
- Kids On The Move - Lisa Zhang
- Summer Guide
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Guide
- Company Profile - The Atlantic Fencing Academy
- The Guide 2015 - Karen's School of Fashion
- The Guide 2014 - Connie Profaci Realty
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - H2O Bath & Kitchen Elegance
- The Home Guide - JOE HURLEY INC.
- The Home Guide - Pietra Bella
Health - Pilates Space, LLC.
Pilates Space, LLC.
Arlene Katz, PT CSCS
U.S.P.A. Certified Authentic Pilates Instructor
15 School Road East
Pilates Space is a fully equipped Authentic Pilates Studio offering instruction in the original Physical and Mental Conditioning Program developed by Joseph H. Pilates in the 1920ís.
Over 500 exercises performed in a specific manner and sequence on specially designed apparatus (at least 10). The body works holistically avoiding muscle strain, fatigue, and injury. Each exercise focuses on strengthening the core, buttocks and hip musculature.
A strong, flexible, lean and balanced body. Other benefits: Improved posture, balance, coordination, mental focus,stamina, performance in sport, and activities of daily living. Low back pain and neck pain are often relieved.
Arlene brings 30 yrs. of physical therapy experience enhancing her understanding and application of the Authentic Pilates Method to those individuals with medical, neurological, orthopedic diagnoses, and post partum difficulties. She is also a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist with the NSCA, enabling her work with the professional and recreational athlete to fine tune their skills. Arlene was certified to teach Authentic Pilates after training at The New York Pilates Studio for 2 years by second generation students of Joseph H. Pilates.
Powered by eDirectory™