- Around Town
- Holiday Buzz - Sights & Sounds of the Season
- Is an independent school the right fit for your child?
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Tina and Gabriel Simon BallRoom etc. Dance Studio
- Ask The Expert - Northern Valley Affairs
- Ask The Expert: Asaad H. Samra, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Top Line Appliance Center
- Best Bet - St. Pauls School of Nursing
- Best Bet - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Cover Story
- Breaking News - Brian Thompson
- A Quest for the Unknown
- Barry Habib - Creative Entrepreneur
- Day Tripper - SLEEPY HOLLOW, NEW YORK
- Day Tripper - Mystic Seaport
- Day Tripper - Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - HiDEF
- Gift Guide - Dr. Steven P. Stern D.M.D., P.A
- Gift Guide - Cabinet Factory NJ
- Health Talk
- HWB 2016 - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health Talk - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Brock Farms
- HWB 2014 - CareOne
- HWB 2014 - Frederick L. Sabido, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Restaurant Guide - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- A Hanukkah Story
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - JGS Insurance
- Red Bank Gastroenterology - Advertorial
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - European Wax Center
- Our Pick - Holmdel Periodontics & Implant Dentistry
- Company Profile - BMW of Freehold
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Sue Princitto
- People On The Move - Dr. Tricia Gilbert
- People On The Move - Tracey Dell
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- The Guide 2015 - Casale Jewelers
- The Guide 2015 - Annas Italian Kitchen
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home Guide - Creative Kitchens
- The Home - Home Living Furniture
Health - Pilates Space, LLC.
Pilates Space, LLC.
Arlene Katz, PT CSCS
U.S.P.A. Certified Authentic Pilates Instructor
15 School Road East
Pilates Space is a fully equipped Authentic Pilates Studio offering instruction in the original Physical and Mental Conditioning Program developed by Joseph H. Pilates in the 1920s.
Over 500 exercises performed in a specific manner and sequence on specially designed apparatus (at least 10). The body works holistically avoiding muscle strain, fatigue, and injury. Each exercise focuses on strengthening the core, buttocks and hip musculature.
A strong, flexible, lean and balanced body. Other benefits: Improved posture, balance, coordination, mental focus,stamina, performance in sport, and activities of daily living. Low back pain and neck pain are often relieved.
Arlene brings 30 yrs. of physical therapy experience enhancing her understanding and application of the Authentic Pilates Method to those individuals with medical, neurological, orthopedic diagnoses, and post partum difficulties. She is also a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist with the NSCA, enabling her work with the professional and recreational athlete to fine tune their skills. Arlene was certified to teach Authentic Pilates after training at The New York Pilates Studio for 2 years by second generation students of Joseph H. Pilates.
Powered by eDirectory™