- Around Town
- Creating A Company Culture - Resources Real Estate
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert: Lillian Burry
- Ask The Expert - John Panicali, D.C., Chiropractor
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market: Frank Luccarelli
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Vik’s Fine Jewelry
- Best Bet - Champion Chiropractic
- The Guide 2015 - Gold Leaf Jewelers
- Cover Story
- Precious Metals - Jim Gary
- Novel Ideas - Robin Friedman: Author, Journalist, and Jersey Girl
- The Art of Fencing with Thomas Hearne
- Daytripper: The Lakewood BlueClaws: Exciting Minor League Baseball at the Jersey Shore
- Day Tripper - SLEEPY HOLLOW, NEW YORK
- Day Tripper - Central Park
- Etc - Turkey Day
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Creative Design Center
- The Guide 2014 - Seasonal World
- Gift Guide - Grounds Keeper, Inc.
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - New Reflections Plastic Surgery
- Health Talk - Asaad H. Samra, MD, FACS - Samra Plastic Surgery
- Health Talk - Kristin Belen, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Our Pick - Vein Institute at The Cardiovascular Care Group
- Health - The Wellness Center Pharmacy & Surgical
- Health 2014 - Health Screenings
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- A Hanukkah Story
- Restaurant Guide - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - KRFC
- Michael Hurst Named Managing Director of Two River Theater Company
- Behind The Red Door
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Mancini Giuffré Salon and Spa
- Our Pick - Baymar Farms
- Our Pick - Chetkin Gallery
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Glen J. Dalakian
- People On The Move - Cheryl Ann Cook
- People On The Move - SuzAnne and Gabor Barabas
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Dearborn Market
- The Guide 2014 - Limor Jewelers
- The Guide 2015 - EXIT Realty East Coast Doreen DeMarco
- The Home Guide
- Best Bet - Community Appliance
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings
- The Home - Ace Home Improvements
Health - Pilates Space, LLC.
Pilates Space, LLC.
Arlene Katz, PT CSCS
U.S.P.A. Certified Authentic Pilates Instructor
15 School Road East
Pilates Space is a fully equipped Authentic Pilates Studio offering instruction in the original Physical and Mental Conditioning Program developed by Joseph H. Pilates in the 1920’s.
Over 500 exercises performed in a specific manner and sequence on specially designed apparatus (at least 10). The body works holistically avoiding muscle strain, fatigue, and injury. Each exercise focuses on strengthening the core, buttocks and hip musculature.
A strong, flexible, lean and balanced body. Other benefits: Improved posture, balance, coordination, mental focus,stamina, performance in sport, and activities of daily living. Low back pain and neck pain are often relieved.
Arlene brings 30 yrs. of physical therapy experience enhancing her understanding and application of the Authentic Pilates Method to those individuals with medical, neurological, orthopedic diagnoses, and post partum difficulties. She is also a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist with the NSCA, enabling her work with the professional and recreational athlete to fine tune their skills. Arlene was certified to teach Authentic Pilates after training at The New York Pilates Studio for 2 years by second generation students of Joseph H. Pilates.
Powered by eDirectory™