- Around Town
- Staten Island Fun Facts
- Voyagers' Community School - Open House
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - David Chewey
- Ask The Expert - Hiren Patel, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Harbor Lights Financial Group, Inc.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Craft Master Builders Corp
- The Guide 2014 - Red White & Blue Contracting
- The Guide 2014 - Orrico Realty
- Day Tripper - Koziarís Christmas Village
- Day Tripper - Lakota Wolf Preserve
- DayTripper: Laurita Vineyards & Winery
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - By Design Landscapes, Inc
- The Guide 2014 - Vino Divino School of Wine
- Gift Guide - Robyn's Sweet Boutique
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Lori S. Gormley, M.D.
- Health Talk - Dawn Rockwell, DMD
- Guest Blogger >> Sonya Moretti, WHNP-BC, NAMS
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Bonavita Laser Centers
- Health - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- Health - Orthopaedics
- Life with an OCEAN VIEW
- A Seductive Re-Imaging - The Keeleys
- SnowBird Style: Jeff and Mary Schulsinger
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - JGS Insurance
- Our Pick - The Colts Neck Inn Ballroom
- Eats: The Colts Neck Inn
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Dr. Claudia Huegel
- Our Pick - Visiting Nurse Association of Central Jersey
- Health - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Tony Sloan
- People On The Move: Tom Martini
- People on the Move: Max Fried
- Summer Guide
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Turning Point
- Company Profile -Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- Company Profile - Sussan, Greenwald & Wesler
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home Guide - Showerman of NJ, Inc.
- The Home Guide - casale TILE
Health - Pilates Space, LLC.
Pilates Space, LLC.
Arlene Katz, PT CSCS
U.S.P.A. Certified Authentic Pilates Instructor
15 School Road East
Pilates Space is a fully equipped Authentic Pilates Studio offering instruction in the original Physical and Mental Conditioning Program developed by Joseph H. Pilates in the 1920ís.
Over 500 exercises performed in a specific manner and sequence on specially designed apparatus (at least 10). The body works holistically avoiding muscle strain, fatigue, and injury. Each exercise focuses on strengthening the core, buttocks and hip musculature.
A strong, flexible, lean and balanced body. Other benefits: Improved posture, balance, coordination, mental focus,stamina, performance in sport, and activities of daily living. Low back pain and neck pain are often relieved.
Arlene brings 30 yrs. of physical therapy experience enhancing her understanding and application of the Authentic Pilates Method to those individuals with medical, neurological, orthopedic diagnoses, and post partum difficulties. She is also a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist with the NSCA, enabling her work with the professional and recreational athlete to fine tune their skills. Arlene was certified to teach Authentic Pilates after training at The New York Pilates Studio for 2 years by second generation students of Joseph H. Pilates.
Powered by eDirectory™