- Around Town
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Michael R. D’Agnes
- Ask The Expert - Carolyn Welsh
- Ask The Expert - Joe Adelfio of Closettec NJ
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Ray Catena Motor Cars
- The Guide 2014 - Brock Farms
- Best Bet - Renaissance Pilates Red Bank
- Cover Story
- Lee “Elvis” Halpern
- Grand Dame of Holmdel - Adeline “Addy” Lubkert
- John Green - ABC News Award-Winning Producer
- Day Tripper - Overnight Adventures
- DayTripper: Princeton
- Day Tripper - Lambert Castle Museum
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Cortez Cigars
- The Guide 2014 - Two River Theater Company
- Gift Guide - Babyface Aesthetics
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Health Talk - Dr. Clifford M. Sales
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Red Bank Gastroenterology Associates
- Health - IVF New Jersey
- Health 2014 - ah Spa!
- Living in Colts Neck
- Impeccable Style
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Gratitude in Guatemala
- Newsletter Articles
- Kids On The Move: Ben Cruz
- Health - Trinity Rehab
- The Home - Millenium Stone Works
- Our Picks
- Braddock's Menswear
- Company Profile - Waterside Villas
- Company Profile - Associated Pain Specialists
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Lisa Zhang
- People On The Move - Arthur Davey
- People On The Move - Carmine Visone
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - The Cracked Olive Market
- The Guide 2014 - Robert Defalco Realty
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Ace Home Improvements
- The Home Guide - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home Guide - Pietra Bella
Health - Pilates Space, LLC.
Pilates Space, LLC.
Arlene Katz, PT CSCS
U.S.P.A. Certified Authentic Pilates Instructor
15 School Road East
Pilates Space is a fully equipped Authentic Pilates Studio offering instruction in the original Physical and Mental Conditioning Program developed by Joseph H. Pilates in the 1920’s.
Over 500 exercises performed in a specific manner and sequence on specially designed apparatus (at least 10). The body works holistically avoiding muscle strain, fatigue, and injury. Each exercise focuses on strengthening the core, buttocks and hip musculature.
A strong, flexible, lean and balanced body. Other benefits: Improved posture, balance, coordination, mental focus,stamina, performance in sport, and activities of daily living. Low back pain and neck pain are often relieved.
Arlene brings 30 yrs. of physical therapy experience enhancing her understanding and application of the Authentic Pilates Method to those individuals with medical, neurological, orthopedic diagnoses, and post partum difficulties. She is also a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist with the NSCA, enabling her work with the professional and recreational athlete to fine tune their skills. Arlene was certified to teach Authentic Pilates after training at The New York Pilates Studio for 2 years by second generation students of Joseph H. Pilates.
Powered by eDirectory™