- Around Town
- Karens School of Fashion Creates and Collects Donations for Local High School Kids
- Voyagers Community School Welcomes Dr. Nel Noddings
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Michael Greenberg of HomeClick
- AskThe Experts - Frank D'Aponte
- Ask The Expert - Greg Nipoti
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Decorating Den Interiors
- Best Bet - Capelli's Nursery
- Best Bet - LoPorto Fence Company
- DayTripper: Manasquan Reservoir
- Day Tripper - The Appalachian Trail
- Day Tripper - South Street Seaport NYC
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Everafter Furniture
- Best Bet - Fast Break Basketball Center
- The Guide 2014 - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - The Center for Bariatrics
- Joslin Diabetes Center
- Health Talk - New Reflections Plastic Surgery
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2014 - Overcoming Infertility
- Joslin Diabetes Center, Affliate at Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health - Jonathan Salon
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Eat Beat - Holiday Buzz: Dining Out for the Holidays
- Flight OF Fancy - The Berbers
- Legacy Meets Love in a Historic Middletown Home
- Colonial Comfy Cozy
- Newsletter Articles
- Letting In The Light
- The Home - Visual Impact Decorating Gallery
- Dr. Peter Staats - Physician of the Year
- Our Picks
- Our Pick: Edge Sports Academy and Health Club
- Our Pick - Stone World at Red Bank
- Our Pick - Terrazza
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Cecil Lear
- People on the Move: Majorie Mollenauer
- People On The Move - Rabbi Michelle D. Pearlman
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Richmond University Medical Center
- The Guide 2015 - Ama Ristorante at Driftwood
- Company Profile - The Hart Investment Group of Wells Fargo Advisors
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Troost Bros., Inc.
- The Home - Rainmaker Lawn Sprinklers
- The Home - Rysers Landscape Supply
Health - Studio 455 Hair Salon
Studio 455 Hair Salon
455 Route 9 South
Co-owners,Rich Dalziel and Jean Gatyas have shared a deep personal commitment to improving the beauty profession and passing it on. Creating a salon that offers both the highest quality in customer service and cutting edge trends,as well as continued growth opportunities for staff members.
Studio 455, now 12 years young,with humble beginnings of a staff of six, is now a team of 31 and growing. Rich and Jeannie feel this growth is due mostly because of their philosophy of growing team members from within their company.
Studios advanced training program works with their future stylists when they are young and excited with no bad habits both artistically or professionally. Still working on clientele 90% of the time, this hands on approach allows coaching and developing staff daily.
Studio 455 employees receive continued education through Bumble and Bumble NY, Redkin 5th Avenue N.Y., Goldwell Baltimore, and Carmine and Beth Minardi NY, as well as many other industries leaders. Monthly workshops are held to ensure a cohesive approach to all customer needs.
Although each Studio designer is unique, there is a common Studio approach to hair design,which reflects the latest techniques and trends available. This approach making Studio colorists leaders in the area for color design and correction,coupled with some of the most sought after designers.
The immersion of senior stylists years of experience, and junior stylist urban edge make for the perfect collaboration of minds to fit any clients needs. Different then many salons that still practice the on the re-growth then comb on the ends way of coloring, colorists at Studio 455 recognize that every inch of the hair does not react the same to color. Studios colorists have developed a unique method of conditioning and pigmenting hair by isolating each section correctly. This paired with custom formulations that are uniquely yours, is the Studio difference.
A perfect partnership, the design team at Studio understands the importance of shape, texture and length, with fashion finishing to create a custom style wearable to only you.
We invite you to come enjoy the profession atmosphere, where you will build a relationship not only with your designer/colorists but an entire team of experts.
Powered by eDirectory™