- Around Town
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - Pauline Poyner
- Ask the Experts: Giulio Caruso, DC Total Care Chiropractic and Rehab, P.C.
- Ask The Experts - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Mr Paul's Custom Cabinetry
- The Guide 2014 - Grace Sharpe
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond County Country Club
- Daytripper: Central Park Zoo
- Day Tripper: Crayola Factory
- Day Tripper - The Staten Island Children’s Museum
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Vaccaro Brothers Flooring & Kitchens
- Gift Guide - Dearborn Market
- Gift Guide - Spring Lake Kitchen & Bath
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - IVF New Jersey
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Health Talk - Pop Weight Loss
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Premier Pain Centers
- Health 2014 - Creating Beauty
- Health - Elevate Yoga
- Private Retreat - Colyandro
- Completely Custom - The Campillays
- That's Entertainment - The Pathakars'
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- It's All in the Details
- La Bella Vita!
- Newsletter Articles
- Parker Family Health Center Named Beneficiary
- Company Profile - Cunningham Orthopaedics
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - JCC of Staten Island
- Company Profile - BiroVenus Medical Spa
- Our Pick - Rigoletto Trattoria
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Bill Mack
- Kids On The Move: Ben Cruz
- Kids On The Move - Lisa Zhang
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Maserati of Central New Jersey
- The Guide 2014 - Essential Elements Dance Studio
- Company Profile - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Joey D’s
- The Home Guide - Adjusters NJ
- The Home Guide - AW Eurostile
Health - Studio 455 Hair Salon
Studio 455 Hair Salon
455 Route 9 South
Co-owners,Rich Dalziel and Jean Gatyas have shared a deep personal commitment to improving the beauty profession and passing it on. Creating a salon that offers both the highest quality in customer service and cutting edge trends,as well as continued growth opportunities for staff members.
Studio 455, now 12 years young,with humble beginnings of a staff of six, is now a team of 31 and growing. Rich and Jeannie feel this growth is due mostly because of their philosophy of growing team members from within their company.
Studio’s advanced training program works with their future stylists when they are young and excited with no bad habits both artistically or professionally. Still working on clientele 90% of the time, this hands on approach allows coaching and developing staff daily.
Studio 455 employees receive continued education through Bumble and Bumble NY, Redkin 5th Avenue N.Y., Goldwell Baltimore, and Carmine and Beth Minardi NY, as well as many other industries leaders. Monthly workshops are held to ensure a cohesive approach to all customer needs.
Although each Studio designer is unique, there is a common “Studio” approach to hair design,which reflects the latest techniques and trends available. This “approach” making Studio colorists leaders in the area for color design and correction,coupled with some of the most sought after designers.
The immersion of senior stylists years of experience, and junior stylist urban edge make for the perfect collaboration of minds to fit any client’s needs. Different then many salons that still practice the “on the re-growth then comb on the ends” way of coloring, colorists at Studio 455 recognize that every inch of the hair does not react the same to color. Studio’s colorists have developed a unique method of conditioning and pigmenting hair by isolating each section correctly. This paired with custom formulations that are uniquely yours, is the “Studio difference”.
A perfect partnership, the design team at Studio understands the importance of shape, texture and length, with fashion finishing to create a custom style wearable to only you.
We invite you to come enjoy the profession atmosphere, where you will build a relationship not only with your designer/colorists but an entire team of experts.
Powered by eDirectory™