- Around Town
- Voyagers’ Community School Welcomes Dr. Nel Noddings
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - David Finkel
- Ask The Expert - Joe Adelfio of Closettec NJ
- Ask The Expert - Vincent Hager
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - EXIT Realty East Coast - Gerine A. Skamarak
- The Guide 2015 - Hot Tubs by HotSpring
- The Guide 2015 - Li Greci's Staaten
- Cover Story
- Susan Wigenton - United States District Judge
- Nina Sophia Waga Mojares
- Colts Neck's Jacquie Lee
- Day Tripper - New York City for the Holidays
- DayTripper: NJ Vietnam Veteran's Memorial
- Day Tripper - Koziar’s Christmas Village
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Angelo Pollari KryoLife Staten Island
- Health Blog - Atlantic Laser Vision Center
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Advanced Vascular Solutions
- Health - Glenn Kolansky, M.D.
- Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home: Cabitron - Design Trends
- Red Bank Gastroenterology - Advertorial
- The Home Q&A - H2O Bath & Kitchen Elegance: Bathroom Renovation
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Joe Hurley Inc.
- Our Pick - Caring Dental
- Company Profile - CKO Middletown Kickboxing
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Cheryl Ann Cook
- People On The Move: Jesse Greenberg
- People On The Move: Bob Mackler
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Danielle Spressert
- The Guide 2015 - Bark Avenue Puppies
- The Guide 2015 - Audi Freehold
- The Home Guide
- Our Pick - The Real Estate Boutique
- The Home - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home Guide - Central Jersey Pools
Health - Studio 455 Hair Salon
Studio 455 Hair Salon
455 Route 9 South
Co-owners,Rich Dalziel and Jean Gatyas have shared a deep personal commitment to improving the beauty profession and passing it on. Creating a salon that offers both the highest quality in customer service and cutting edge trends,as well as continued growth opportunities for staff members.
Studio 455, now 12 years young,with humble beginnings of a staff of six, is now a team of 31 and growing. Rich and Jeannie feel this growth is due mostly because of their philosophy of growing team members from within their company.
Studio’s advanced training program works with their future stylists when they are young and excited with no bad habits both artistically or professionally. Still working on clientele 90% of the time, this hands on approach allows coaching and developing staff daily.
Studio 455 employees receive continued education through Bumble and Bumble NY, Redkin 5th Avenue N.Y., Goldwell Baltimore, and Carmine and Beth Minardi NY, as well as many other industries leaders. Monthly workshops are held to ensure a cohesive approach to all customer needs.
Although each Studio designer is unique, there is a common “Studio” approach to hair design,which reflects the latest techniques and trends available. This “approach” making Studio colorists leaders in the area for color design and correction,coupled with some of the most sought after designers.
The immersion of senior stylists years of experience, and junior stylist urban edge make for the perfect collaboration of minds to fit any client’s needs. Different then many salons that still practice the “on the re-growth then comb on the ends” way of coloring, colorists at Studio 455 recognize that every inch of the hair does not react the same to color. Studio’s colorists have developed a unique method of conditioning and pigmenting hair by isolating each section correctly. This paired with custom formulations that are uniquely yours, is the “Studio difference”.
A perfect partnership, the design team at Studio understands the importance of shape, texture and length, with fashion finishing to create a custom style wearable to only you.
We invite you to come enjoy the profession atmosphere, where you will build a relationship not only with your designer/colorists but an entire team of experts.
Powered by eDirectory™