- Around Town
- 5th Annual Cardboard Box City Raises More Than $14,000
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Harbor Lights Financial Group, Inc.
- Ask The Experts: Dr. John M. Young
- Ask The Expert - Staci J. Greenwald, Esq.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Vik's Fine Jewelry
- The Guide 2014 - InHaus Kitchen & Bath Remodeling
- Best Bet - Builders' General Supply Company
- Cover Story
- A First for Everything - Kim Guadagno
- Breaking News - Brian Thompson
- Barry Habib - Creative Entrepreneur
- Day Tripper - Cowtown Rodeo
- DayTripper: Laurita Vineyards & Winery
- DayTripper: New Hope, Pennsylvania
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Massage Envy Spa - Holmdel
- Gift Guide - The Wine Concierge
- Gift Guide - South Shore Paving
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- Health Talk - Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- Health Talk - Dr. Clifford M. Sales
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Inferno Training
- Health - Advanced Dentistry
- Health - Marlboro Dental Arts
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Following the Natural Progression - The Edelman Family
- Holly Hill
- SnowBird Style: Jeff and Mary Schulsinger
- Our Picks
- Our Pick: Edge Sports Academy and Health Club
- Our Pick: Auto Excellence
- Our Pick - Kol Marble & Granite
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd
- People On The Move - Jarrett Engel
- People On The Move - Sal Guastella
- Summer Guide
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Rosen Decorators
- The Guide 2015 - Hot Tubs by HotSpring
- The Guide 2015 - Staten Island Furrier
- The Home Guide
- The Home - JGS Insurance
- The Home Guide - triSpace interiors
- The Home Guide - Ron Youmans, Jr.
Health - Studio 455 Hair Salon
Studio 455 Hair Salon
455 Route 9 South
Co-owners,Rich Dalziel and Jean Gatyas have shared a deep personal commitment to improving the beauty profession and passing it on. Creating a salon that offers both the highest quality in customer service and cutting edge trends,as well as continued growth opportunities for staff members.
Studio 455, now 12 years young,with humble beginnings of a staff of six, is now a team of 31 and growing. Rich and Jeannie feel this growth is due mostly because of their philosophy of growing team members from within their company.
Studio’s advanced training program works with their future stylists when they are young and excited with no bad habits both artistically or professionally. Still working on clientele 90% of the time, this hands on approach allows coaching and developing staff daily.
Studio 455 employees receive continued education through Bumble and Bumble NY, Redkin 5th Avenue N.Y., Goldwell Baltimore, and Carmine and Beth Minardi NY, as well as many other industries leaders. Monthly workshops are held to ensure a cohesive approach to all customer needs.
Although each Studio designer is unique, there is a common “Studio” approach to hair design,which reflects the latest techniques and trends available. This “approach” making Studio colorists leaders in the area for color design and correction,coupled with some of the most sought after designers.
The immersion of senior stylists years of experience, and junior stylist urban edge make for the perfect collaboration of minds to fit any client’s needs. Different then many salons that still practice the “on the re-growth then comb on the ends” way of coloring, colorists at Studio 455 recognize that every inch of the hair does not react the same to color. Studio’s colorists have developed a unique method of conditioning and pigmenting hair by isolating each section correctly. This paired with custom formulations that are uniquely yours, is the “Studio difference”.
A perfect partnership, the design team at Studio understands the importance of shape, texture and length, with fashion finishing to create a custom style wearable to only you.
We invite you to come enjoy the profession atmosphere, where you will build a relationship not only with your designer/colorists but an entire team of experts.
Powered by eDirectory™