- Around Town
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Ask The Experts: Dr. Manolis G. Manolakakis
- Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Maserati of Central New Jersey
- Best Bet - Cozmos Hair Color Studio
- Best Bet - Voyagers' Community School
- Day Tripper - Cowtown Rodeo
- Day Tripper: Dover Stone Church
- DayTripper: Laurita Vineyards & Winery
- Eats: Cake Bake & Roll
- Oceanfront Restaurant’s New Wine Program Creates Big Waves in Jersey Shore Wine Scene
- Eats: Mumford's Culinary Center
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Museums
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Twin Brook Family Fun Center
- Gift Guide: JMH Home Design Consultants
- Best Bet - European Wax Center
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Asaad H. Samra, MD, FACS - Samra Plastic Surgery
- Health Talk - Dr. Clifford M. Sales
- Dr. Peggy Avagliano Honored
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Kensington Court
- Health Talk - Iorio Plastic Surgery and CosMedical Center
- Health - Colts Neck Hot Yoga
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- A Big House That Lives Small - Garofolo
- Comfort & Function - Habbab-Karout
- Yellow Brook Farm - A Post and Beam Approach Leads a Path to Timeless Design
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Design Trends
- The Home Gallery - Monmouth St. Tile
- Federal Hall: A Historic Wonder
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Cynthia Scott
- People On The Move - Mitchell Remig
- Kids On The Move - Sarah Guenzburger
- Summer Guide
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Massage Envy Spa - Holmdel
- Our Pick - Jaguar Land Rover of Monmouth
- The Guide 2015 - Arena Steakhouse and Lounge
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - triSpace interiors
- The Home Guide - Downtown Tile
- The Home Guide - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
Health - Studio 455 Hair Salon
Studio 455 Hair Salon
455 Route 9 South
Co-owners,Rich Dalziel and Jean Gatyas have shared a deep personal commitment to improving the beauty profession and passing it on. Creating a salon that offers both the highest quality in customer service and cutting edge trends,as well as continued growth opportunities for staff members.
Studio 455, now 12 years young,with humble beginnings of a staff of six, is now a team of 31 and growing. Rich and Jeannie feel this growth is due mostly because of their philosophy of growing team members from within their company.
Studio’s advanced training program works with their future stylists when they are young and excited with no bad habits both artistically or professionally. Still working on clientele 90% of the time, this hands on approach allows coaching and developing staff daily.
Studio 455 employees receive continued education through Bumble and Bumble NY, Redkin 5th Avenue N.Y., Goldwell Baltimore, and Carmine and Beth Minardi NY, as well as many other industries leaders. Monthly workshops are held to ensure a cohesive approach to all customer needs.
Although each Studio designer is unique, there is a common “Studio” approach to hair design,which reflects the latest techniques and trends available. This “approach” making Studio colorists leaders in the area for color design and correction,coupled with some of the most sought after designers.
The immersion of senior stylists years of experience, and junior stylist urban edge make for the perfect collaboration of minds to fit any client’s needs. Different then many salons that still practice the “on the re-growth then comb on the ends” way of coloring, colorists at Studio 455 recognize that every inch of the hair does not react the same to color. Studio’s colorists have developed a unique method of conditioning and pigmenting hair by isolating each section correctly. This paired with custom formulations that are uniquely yours, is the “Studio difference”.
A perfect partnership, the design team at Studio understands the importance of shape, texture and length, with fashion finishing to create a custom style wearable to only you.
We invite you to come enjoy the profession atmosphere, where you will build a relationship not only with your designer/colorists but an entire team of experts.
Powered by eDirectory™