- Around Town
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- 12th Annual AMI Foundation Golf Classic
- CPC BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE GRAND OPENING
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Dr. Manolis G. Manolakakis
- Ask The Experts - Michael J. Cunningham MD
- Ask The Expert - Brock Farms
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Orrico Realty
- The Guide 2014 - Grand Design Doors
- Best Bet - Casale Jewelers
- Cover Story
- His Honor - Patrick Impreveduto
- Barry Habib - Creative Entrepreneur
- Dave Scotti - Originality Is The Name of The Game
- Day Tripper - Overnight Adventures
- Day Tripper - The Appalachian Trail
- Staten Island Fun Facts
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Montage Decor Inc.
- Best Bet - Atlantic Medicine & Wellness
- Gift Guide - Advanced Vascular Solutions
- Health Talk
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health Talk - Michael Ginsberg
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Tender Smiles 4 Kids
- Health 2014 - Great Care, Close to Home
- Health - Restorative Health Alliance
- Shabby Chic & Chandeliers - The Brillers
- Timeless Classicism - Flancbaum
- Deep in the Woods - The Sneyers
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - Colts Neck Manor House
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- The Home - Decorating Den Interiors
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Contemporary Motor Cars, Inc.
- Our Pick - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- Our Pick - Express Limo
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Joe Hsia
- People On The Move - Major Gregory Penczak
- People On The Move - Seth Tropper
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Male Ego Barber Spa
- Company Profile - Grape Beginnings
- Company Profile - The Atlantic Fencing Academy
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - JOE HURLEY INC.
- The Home Gallery - Distinctive Pools
- The Home - Home Living Furniture
Health - Studio 455 Hair Salon
Studio 455 Hair Salon
455 Route 9 South
Co-owners,Rich Dalziel and Jean Gatyas have shared a deep personal commitment to improving the beauty profession and passing it on. Creating a salon that offers both the highest quality in customer service and cutting edge trends,as well as continued growth opportunities for staff members.
Studio 455, now 12 years young,with humble beginnings of a staff of six, is now a team of 31 and growing. Rich and Jeannie feel this growth is due mostly because of their philosophy of growing team members from within their company.
Studio’s advanced training program works with their future stylists when they are young and excited with no bad habits both artistically or professionally. Still working on clientele 90% of the time, this hands on approach allows coaching and developing staff daily.
Studio 455 employees receive continued education through Bumble and Bumble NY, Redkin 5th Avenue N.Y., Goldwell Baltimore, and Carmine and Beth Minardi NY, as well as many other industries leaders. Monthly workshops are held to ensure a cohesive approach to all customer needs.
Although each Studio designer is unique, there is a common “Studio” approach to hair design,which reflects the latest techniques and trends available. This “approach” making Studio colorists leaders in the area for color design and correction,coupled with some of the most sought after designers.
The immersion of senior stylists years of experience, and junior stylist urban edge make for the perfect collaboration of minds to fit any client’s needs. Different then many salons that still practice the “on the re-growth then comb on the ends” way of coloring, colorists at Studio 455 recognize that every inch of the hair does not react the same to color. Studio’s colorists have developed a unique method of conditioning and pigmenting hair by isolating each section correctly. This paired with custom formulations that are uniquely yours, is the “Studio difference”.
A perfect partnership, the design team at Studio understands the importance of shape, texture and length, with fashion finishing to create a custom style wearable to only you.
We invite you to come enjoy the profession atmosphere, where you will build a relationship not only with your designer/colorists but an entire team of experts.
Powered by eDirectory™