- Around Town
- Staten Island Fun Facts
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Michael R. D’Agnes
- Ask the Experts: Vincent J Puma
- Ask the Experts: DicksteinAssociatesAgency, LLC
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Rockwell Dentistry
- The Guide 2015 - Wisteria of Red Bank
- The Guide 2015 - Angelina’s Ristorante
- Cover Story
- Perfectly Pitched For Success - Charlie Puth
- Passion for Pop - Joe Petruccio
- Mike Petke - New York Red Bulls Head Coach
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - The Spine and Pain Institute of New York
- Gift Guide - The Wine Concierge
- Gift Guide - Deluxe Windows
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Health Talk - Gym Spa
- Health Talk - Michael Ginsberg
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2015 - Bariatrics
- Health Talk - Kristin Belen, M.D.
- Health - Ani Orthopaedic Group
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Colonial Comfy Cozy
- Living In History - Sgroi
- Easy Living On A Grand Scale - Alyson and Keith Arnott
- Newsletter Articles
- Tracking James - James Gregorio
- Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club - In A League of Their Own
- The Home Gallery - Colts Neck Manor House
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Shore Pain Management
- Our Pick - Trinity Hall
- Company Profile - Lincroft Village Dental
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Kari Mentonis
- People On The Move - Jon Hornik
- Brad Greenberg - Caretaker For A Town
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Robert Defalco Realty
- The Guide 2015 - Skin And Bones Day Spa
- The Guide 2015 - Galaxy Toyota
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Carpets With A Twist
- The Home - Rainmaker Lawn Sprinklers
- The Home Guide - Ronald D. Victorio Architects
Health - Studio 455 Hair Salon
Studio 455 Hair Salon
455 Route 9 South
Co-owners,Rich Dalziel and Jean Gatyas have shared a deep personal commitment to improving the beauty profession and passing it on. Creating a salon that offers both the highest quality in customer service and cutting edge trends,as well as continued growth opportunities for staff members.
Studio 455, now 12 years young,with humble beginnings of a staff of six, is now a team of 31 and growing. Rich and Jeannie feel this growth is due mostly because of their philosophy of growing team members from within their company.
Studio’s advanced training program works with their future stylists when they are young and excited with no bad habits both artistically or professionally. Still working on clientele 90% of the time, this hands on approach allows coaching and developing staff daily.
Studio 455 employees receive continued education through Bumble and Bumble NY, Redkin 5th Avenue N.Y., Goldwell Baltimore, and Carmine and Beth Minardi NY, as well as many other industries leaders. Monthly workshops are held to ensure a cohesive approach to all customer needs.
Although each Studio designer is unique, there is a common “Studio” approach to hair design,which reflects the latest techniques and trends available. This “approach” making Studio colorists leaders in the area for color design and correction,coupled with some of the most sought after designers.
The immersion of senior stylists years of experience, and junior stylist urban edge make for the perfect collaboration of minds to fit any client’s needs. Different then many salons that still practice the “on the re-growth then comb on the ends” way of coloring, colorists at Studio 455 recognize that every inch of the hair does not react the same to color. Studio’s colorists have developed a unique method of conditioning and pigmenting hair by isolating each section correctly. This paired with custom formulations that are uniquely yours, is the “Studio difference”.
A perfect partnership, the design team at Studio understands the importance of shape, texture and length, with fashion finishing to create a custom style wearable to only you.
We invite you to come enjoy the profession atmosphere, where you will build a relationship not only with your designer/colorists but an entire team of experts.
Powered by eDirectory™