- Around Town
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- 2012 Meridian Health Foundation Gala Success
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Experts - Frank D'Aponte
- Ask the Experts: DicksteinAssociatesAgency, LLC
- Ask the Experts: Ross Marzarella
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Buyers Guide 2011-2012
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - BiroVenus Medical Spa
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Capital Paint Center
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Circle Infiniti
- Cover Story
- Kelly Breen
- Felipe Rose: Village People's Macho Man
- Susan Wigenton - United States District Judge
- Day Tripper - Insectropolis
- Day Tripper - The Staten Island Children’s Museum
- Daytripper: Museum of Modern Art
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Sandy Hook Yacht Sales
- Gift Guide - Remsen Dodge
- Gift Guide - S DeCenzo Designs, LLC
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Lori S. Gormley, M.D.
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Air Doctors, Inc.
- Health - The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center
- Health - The Wellness Center Pharmacy & Surgical
- Newsletter Articles
- “A Night In Oz” Gala
- Tracking James - James Gregorio
- The Home Gallery - Richmond Tile
- Our Picks
- Our Pick: Woodloch Resort
- Company Profile - Cunningham Orthopaedics
- Company Profile - Dance Attitudes
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Laura Brunetti
- People On The Move - Carmine Visone
- People On The Move - Victoria Masters
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Hazlet Pharmacy
- Company Profile - Atlantic Age Management
- The Guide 2013 - Folio Art Glass
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Creative Kitchens
- The Home - JGS Insurance
- The Home Guide - Piazza di Roma
Health - Studio 455 Hair Salon
Studio 455 Hair Salon
455 Route 9 South
Co-owners,Rich Dalziel and Jean Gatyas have shared a deep personal commitment to improving the beauty profession and passing it on. Creating a salon that offers both the highest quality in customer service and cutting edge trends,as well as continued growth opportunities for staff members.
Studio 455, now 12 years young,with humble beginnings of a staff of six, is now a team of 31 and growing. Rich and Jeannie feel this growth is due mostly because of their philosophy of growing team members from within their company.
Studio’s advanced training program works with their future stylists when they are young and excited with no bad habits both artistically or professionally. Still working on clientele 90% of the time, this hands on approach allows coaching and developing staff daily.
Studio 455 employees receive continued education through Bumble and Bumble NY, Redkin 5th Avenue N.Y., Goldwell Baltimore, and Carmine and Beth Minardi NY, as well as many other industries leaders. Monthly workshops are held to ensure a cohesive approach to all customer needs.
Although each Studio designer is unique, there is a common “Studio” approach to hair design,which reflects the latest techniques and trends available. This “approach” making Studio colorists leaders in the area for color design and correction,coupled with some of the most sought after designers.
The immersion of senior stylists years of experience, and junior stylist urban edge make for the perfect collaboration of minds to fit any client’s needs. Different then many salons that still practice the “on the re-growth then comb on the ends” way of coloring, colorists at Studio 455 recognize that every inch of the hair does not react the same to color. Studio’s colorists have developed a unique method of conditioning and pigmenting hair by isolating each section correctly. This paired with custom formulations that are uniquely yours, is the “Studio difference”.
A perfect partnership, the design team at Studio understands the importance of shape, texture and length, with fashion finishing to create a custom style wearable to only you.
We invite you to come enjoy the profession atmosphere, where you will build a relationship not only with your designer/colorists but an entire team of experts.
Powered by eDirectory™