- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Tina and Gabriel Simon BallRoom etc. Dance Studio
- Ask The Expert - Greg Nipoti
- Ask The Expert - Joe Adelfio of Closettec NJ
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - IVF New Jersey
- The Guide 2015 - Cuozzo Orthodontics
- Best Bet - White Sands Oceanfront Resort and Spa
- Cover Story
- Brittany Eyres - On the Track to Success
- A Commanding Presence
- Feature: Michael DiGiacomo
- Etc - Turkey Day
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - A.F. Bennett Salon and Wellness Spa
- The Guide 2014 - Fit for Life
- The Guide 2015 - Family Focus Financial Group
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Health Talk - Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Studio 455 Hair Salon
- Chakra Salon & Spa
- Health 2014 - Looking Good, Staying Healthy!
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- That's Entertainment - The Pathakars'
- Vive La France - Abbey Feiler-Kober
- Country Living - Bullivant
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Sal ScialloState Farm
- Our Pick - Jaguar Land Rover of Monmouth
- Our Pick - Hart Investment Group of Wells Fargo Advisors
- People On The Move
- Larry Fink caring, focused, and concerned environmentalist
- People On The Move - Chris Dell
- People On The Move - Nick Blanchard
- Summer Guide
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Rehability, LLC
- The Guide 2015 - Ink Couture NYC
- The Guide 2014 - Cortez Cigars
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Colts Neck Manor House
- The Home Guide - The White Sands Oceanfront Hotel & Spa
- The Home - Decorating Den Interiors
Health - Studio 455 Hair Salon
Studio 455 Hair Salon
455 Route 9 South
Co-owners,Rich Dalziel and Jean Gatyas have shared a deep personal commitment to improving the beauty profession and passing it on. Creating a salon that offers both the highest quality in customer service and cutting edge trends,as well as continued growth opportunities for staff members.
Studio 455, now 12 years young,with humble beginnings of a staff of six, is now a team of 31 and growing. Rich and Jeannie feel this growth is due mostly because of their philosophy of growing team members from within their company.
Studio’s advanced training program works with their future stylists when they are young and excited with no bad habits both artistically or professionally. Still working on clientele 90% of the time, this hands on approach allows coaching and developing staff daily.
Studio 455 employees receive continued education through Bumble and Bumble NY, Redkin 5th Avenue N.Y., Goldwell Baltimore, and Carmine and Beth Minardi NY, as well as many other industries leaders. Monthly workshops are held to ensure a cohesive approach to all customer needs.
Although each Studio designer is unique, there is a common “Studio” approach to hair design,which reflects the latest techniques and trends available. This “approach” making Studio colorists leaders in the area for color design and correction,coupled with some of the most sought after designers.
The immersion of senior stylists years of experience, and junior stylist urban edge make for the perfect collaboration of minds to fit any client’s needs. Different then many salons that still practice the “on the re-growth then comb on the ends” way of coloring, colorists at Studio 455 recognize that every inch of the hair does not react the same to color. Studio’s colorists have developed a unique method of conditioning and pigmenting hair by isolating each section correctly. This paired with custom formulations that are uniquely yours, is the “Studio difference”.
A perfect partnership, the design team at Studio understands the importance of shape, texture and length, with fashion finishing to create a custom style wearable to only you.
We invite you to come enjoy the profession atmosphere, where you will build a relationship not only with your designer/colorists but an entire team of experts.
Powered by eDirectory™