- Around Town
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- AMI Providing Free Screening Mammograms
- Resources Real Estate NJAR 2015 Award Winners
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market: Frank Luccarelli
- Ask the Experts: Ross Marzarella
- Ask The Expert - Harbor Lights Financial Group, Inc.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery
- The Guide 2015 - The Compounding Facility
- Best Bet - Grand Marquis
- Cover Story
- Woman on a Mission, Senator Ellen Karcher: Wife, Mother and Senator of NJ
- George Joynson: History Detective
- Dr. Maureen Murphy
- Staten Island Fun Facts
- DayTripper: Laurita Vineyards & Winery
- Day Tripper - Insectropolis
- Eat Beat - Angelinas Ristorante
- Eats: Rosalia Italian Marketplace
- Staten Island EatBeat - Chinar On The Island
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Jos Serrano
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - The Hart Investment Group
- Best Bet - Troost Brothers, Inc
- The Guide 2015 - Craft Master Builders Corp
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Michael Ginsberg
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Toetique Foot Spa
- HWB 2014 - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- HWB 2015 - Atlantic Age Management
- Living in Colts Neck
- Montrose Schoolhouse
- It's All in the Details
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- Twin Brook Golf Center
- CNHS - "It's A Wonder Life"
- The Home - H2o Bath & Kitchen Elegance Gallery
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - The Atrium at Navesink Harbor
- Our Pick - Emily's
- Our Pick - Cabitron Fine Kitchen & Bath Cabinetry
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Sophie Garito
- Brad Greenberg - Caretaker For A Town
- People On The Move - Peggy Karaban
- Summer Guide
- Best Bet - The Boondocks Fishery Red Bank
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Karen's School of Fashion
- The Guide 2013 - The Couture Exchange
- The Guide 2014 - Pelican Shops
- The Home Guide
- Our Pick - Hubbard Park Real Estate
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings
- The Home - Decorating Den Interiors
Health - Studio 455 Hair Salon
Studio 455 Hair Salon
455 Route 9 South
Co-owners,Rich Dalziel and Jean Gatyas have shared a deep personal commitment to improving the beauty profession and passing it on. Creating a salon that offers both the highest quality in customer service and cutting edge trends,as well as continued growth opportunities for staff members.
Studio 455, now 12 years young,with humble beginnings of a staff of six, is now a team of 31 and growing. Rich and Jeannie feel this growth is due mostly because of their philosophy of growing team members from within their company.
Studios advanced training program works with their future stylists when they are young and excited with no bad habits both artistically or professionally. Still working on clientele 90% of the time, this hands on approach allows coaching and developing staff daily.
Studio 455 employees receive continued education through Bumble and Bumble NY, Redkin 5th Avenue N.Y., Goldwell Baltimore, and Carmine and Beth Minardi NY, as well as many other industries leaders. Monthly workshops are held to ensure a cohesive approach to all customer needs.
Although each Studio designer is unique, there is a common Studio approach to hair design,which reflects the latest techniques and trends available. This approach making Studio colorists leaders in the area for color design and correction,coupled with some of the most sought after designers.
The immersion of senior stylists years of experience, and junior stylist urban edge make for the perfect collaboration of minds to fit any clients needs. Different then many salons that still practice the on the re-growth then comb on the ends way of coloring, colorists at Studio 455 recognize that every inch of the hair does not react the same to color. Studios colorists have developed a unique method of conditioning and pigmenting hair by isolating each section correctly. This paired with custom formulations that are uniquely yours, is the Studio difference.
A perfect partnership, the design team at Studio understands the importance of shape, texture and length, with fashion finishing to create a custom style wearable to only you.
We invite you to come enjoy the profession atmosphere, where you will build a relationship not only with your designer/colorists but an entire team of experts.
Powered by eDirectory™