- Around Town
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- Ask The Experts: William Kilbride, Owner Critelli & Kilbride Realtors
- Ask The Expert - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Devine Creations Design Center
- The Guide 2014 - Orrico Realty
- Best Bet - Leather & Fur Ranch
- Cover Story
- Model Citizen - Colleen Thaler
- Fearless - Eric Casaburi
- Grand Dame of Holmdel - Adeline “Addy” Lubkert
- Day Tripper - Cowtown Rodeo
- DayTripper: NJ Vietnam Veteran's Memorial
- Day Tripper - Old Barracks Museum
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - New Reflections
- The Guide 2014 - AnA Custom Closets
- The Shoppes at Old Bridge - Gift Guide
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. John Young
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health Talk - Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Union Family Eyecare
- Health - Dr. Pamela Levy
- Health - Body N Balance Massage Therapy
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Living in Colts Neck
- La Bella Vita!
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Feels Like Home
- Newsletter Articles
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Duffy Personal Training Q&A
- The Home - Viscon Builders Gallery
- Our Picks
- The Grove at Shrewsbury and Grove West
- Our Pick - Atlantic Fencing Academy
- Our Pick - Everafter Furniture
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Fern Esposito
- People On The Move - Tracey Dell
- People On The Move - Cheryl A. Krause-Parello
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Limor Jewelers
- The Guide 2013 - Undici
- The Guide 2014 - Ray Catena Motor Cars
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Dulce Feito-Daly, LLC
- The Home Guide - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home Spotlight - Select Technology Group
Health - Studio 455 Hair Salon
Studio 455 Hair Salon
455 Route 9 South
Co-owners,Rich Dalziel and Jean Gatyas have shared a deep personal commitment to improving the beauty profession and passing it on. Creating a salon that offers both the highest quality in customer service and cutting edge trends,as well as continued growth opportunities for staff members.
Studio 455, now 12 years young,with humble beginnings of a staff of six, is now a team of 31 and growing. Rich and Jeannie feel this growth is due mostly because of their philosophy of growing team members from within their company.
Studio’s advanced training program works with their future stylists when they are young and excited with no bad habits both artistically or professionally. Still working on clientele 90% of the time, this hands on approach allows coaching and developing staff daily.
Studio 455 employees receive continued education through Bumble and Bumble NY, Redkin 5th Avenue N.Y., Goldwell Baltimore, and Carmine and Beth Minardi NY, as well as many other industries leaders. Monthly workshops are held to ensure a cohesive approach to all customer needs.
Although each Studio designer is unique, there is a common “Studio” approach to hair design,which reflects the latest techniques and trends available. This “approach” making Studio colorists leaders in the area for color design and correction,coupled with some of the most sought after designers.
The immersion of senior stylists years of experience, and junior stylist urban edge make for the perfect collaboration of minds to fit any client’s needs. Different then many salons that still practice the “on the re-growth then comb on the ends” way of coloring, colorists at Studio 455 recognize that every inch of the hair does not react the same to color. Studio’s colorists have developed a unique method of conditioning and pigmenting hair by isolating each section correctly. This paired with custom formulations that are uniquely yours, is the “Studio difference”.
A perfect partnership, the design team at Studio understands the importance of shape, texture and length, with fashion finishing to create a custom style wearable to only you.
We invite you to come enjoy the profession atmosphere, where you will build a relationship not only with your designer/colorists but an entire team of experts.
Powered by eDirectory™