- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Bentley Edison Service Clinic
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Wine Academy Superstores
- AskThe Expert - Frank LaRocca
- Ask The Expert - Michael R. D’Agnes
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Rosen Decorators
- The Guide 2015 - Merry Mutts
- Best Bet - K9 Resorts Daycare & Luxury Hotel
- Cover Story
- Jim Babjak - Blow to Smithereens
- Kim Guadagno - New Jersey's First Lieutenant Governor
- Michael Smolanoff
- ETC - Beach Bias
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Maserati of Central New Jersey
- Best Bet - Aqualand Pools
- The Guide 2015 - Hot Tubs by HotSpring
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Pop Weight Loss
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - East Coast Fitness Store
- Health - Premier Pain Centers
- Chakra Salon & Spa
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Contemporary Style - Living Outside The Box
- Elegance in Style and Substance
- SnowBird Style: Jeff and Mary Schulsinger
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Oasis Backyard Farms
- European Wax Center
- The Home Guide - Top Line Appliance Center
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Mary Weir
- People On The Move - Mindy Gollin
- People On The Move: Ester Kluge
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - School Answers
- Company Profile:Gerine A. Skamarak-EXIT Realty East Coast
- Our Pick - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings
- The Home - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The 2015 Home Guide - ForeverLawn at the Shore
Health - Studio 455 Hair Salon
Studio 455 Hair Salon
455 Route 9 South
Co-owners,Rich Dalziel and Jean Gatyas have shared a deep personal commitment to improving the beauty profession and passing it on. Creating a salon that offers both the highest quality in customer service and cutting edge trends,as well as continued growth opportunities for staff members.
Studio 455, now 12 years young,with humble beginnings of a staff of six, is now a team of 31 and growing. Rich and Jeannie feel this growth is due mostly because of their philosophy of growing team members from within their company.
Studio’s advanced training program works with their future stylists when they are young and excited with no bad habits both artistically or professionally. Still working on clientele 90% of the time, this hands on approach allows coaching and developing staff daily.
Studio 455 employees receive continued education through Bumble and Bumble NY, Redkin 5th Avenue N.Y., Goldwell Baltimore, and Carmine and Beth Minardi NY, as well as many other industries leaders. Monthly workshops are held to ensure a cohesive approach to all customer needs.
Although each Studio designer is unique, there is a common “Studio” approach to hair design,which reflects the latest techniques and trends available. This “approach” making Studio colorists leaders in the area for color design and correction,coupled with some of the most sought after designers.
The immersion of senior stylists years of experience, and junior stylist urban edge make for the perfect collaboration of minds to fit any client’s needs. Different then many salons that still practice the “on the re-growth then comb on the ends” way of coloring, colorists at Studio 455 recognize that every inch of the hair does not react the same to color. Studio’s colorists have developed a unique method of conditioning and pigmenting hair by isolating each section correctly. This paired with custom formulations that are uniquely yours, is the “Studio difference”.
A perfect partnership, the design team at Studio understands the importance of shape, texture and length, with fashion finishing to create a custom style wearable to only you.
We invite you to come enjoy the profession atmosphere, where you will build a relationship not only with your designer/colorists but an entire team of experts.
Powered by eDirectory™