- Around Town
- Team Life Celebrates 20 Years
- AMI Foundation Donates More Than 500 lbs. of Food from 6th Annual Food Drive
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert: Asaad H. Samra, M.D.
- AskThe Experts - Frank D'Aponte
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Gerald Peter's Gold Mine
- The Guide 2014 - The Malvern School
- The Guide 2015 - Kim's Jewelers
- Staten Island Fun Facts
- Day Tripper - USMA at West Point
- Day Tripper - Koziar’s Christmas Village
- Eats: Rosalia Italian Marketplace
- The Monmouth EatBeat - Trinity Restaurant
- Eats: Mangia Mangia
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Holiday Pools
- The Guide 2015 - Lindabury McCormick
- Gift Guide - Zaksons Fine Furniture
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Michael Ginsberg
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health Talk - Dr. Patrick Cuozzo
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Jersey Shore Hot Yoga Marlboro
- Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Health 2014 - Taking your Workout Outside
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- A Place for Family - The Castelluccis
- Everything Old is New Again - A Monmouth Beach Classic Shore Colonial Reinvented
- Intimate & Inviting
- Living in Colts Neck
- La Bella Vita!
- All The Pretty Horses
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home - Vizzini & Company
- The Home Gallery - Logan Construction
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Lowy’s Moving Service
- Company Profile - Waterside Villas
- Company Profile - Caroline Glicksman, MD
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - John Nies
- Kids On The Move - Josh Gilstein
- People On The Move - Terry and Faye Zealand
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Glo Bar Skin Art Studio
- The Guide 2014 - B and A Jewelers
- Company Profile - Saint Peter’s National Gianna Center for Women’s Health & Fertility
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Ryser’s Landscape Supply
- The Home - Rainmaker Lawn Sprinklers
- The Home Guide - AW Eurostile
Health - Studio 455 Hair Salon
Studio 455 Hair Salon
455 Route 9 South
Co-owners,Rich Dalziel and Jean Gatyas have shared a deep personal commitment to improving the beauty profession and passing it on. Creating a salon that offers both the highest quality in customer service and cutting edge trends,as well as continued growth opportunities for staff members.
Studio 455, now 12 years young,with humble beginnings of a staff of six, is now a team of 31 and growing. Rich and Jeannie feel this growth is due mostly because of their philosophy of growing team members from within their company.
Studio’s advanced training program works with their future stylists when they are young and excited with no bad habits both artistically or professionally. Still working on clientele 90% of the time, this hands on approach allows coaching and developing staff daily.
Studio 455 employees receive continued education through Bumble and Bumble NY, Redkin 5th Avenue N.Y., Goldwell Baltimore, and Carmine and Beth Minardi NY, as well as many other industries leaders. Monthly workshops are held to ensure a cohesive approach to all customer needs.
Although each Studio designer is unique, there is a common “Studio” approach to hair design,which reflects the latest techniques and trends available. This “approach” making Studio colorists leaders in the area for color design and correction,coupled with some of the most sought after designers.
The immersion of senior stylists years of experience, and junior stylist urban edge make for the perfect collaboration of minds to fit any client’s needs. Different then many salons that still practice the “on the re-growth then comb on the ends” way of coloring, colorists at Studio 455 recognize that every inch of the hair does not react the same to color. Studio’s colorists have developed a unique method of conditioning and pigmenting hair by isolating each section correctly. This paired with custom formulations that are uniquely yours, is the “Studio difference”.
A perfect partnership, the design team at Studio understands the importance of shape, texture and length, with fashion finishing to create a custom style wearable to only you.
We invite you to come enjoy the profession atmosphere, where you will build a relationship not only with your designer/colorists but an entire team of experts.
Powered by eDirectory™