- Around Town
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - John Coscia of AJC Advisors
- Ask The Expert - Ann Hughes, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Avra Karak
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - We Got Lites
- Best Bet - Ryser’s Landcape Supply
- The Guide 2014 - Essential Elements Dance Studio
- Cover Story
- Bob Ojeda - An Extra Inning
- Passion for Pop - Joe Petruccio
- Barry Habib - Creative Entrepreneur
- Day Tripper - Central Park
- Day Tripper - SLEEPY HOLLOW, NEW YORK
- Day Tripper: Crayola Factory
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Colts Neck Manor House
- Gift Guide - Valina Salon & Day Spa
- Noble Productions - Gift Guide
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Asaad H. Samra, MD, FACS - Samra Plastic Surgery
- Health Talk - Lori S. Gormley, M.D.
- Health Talk - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Red Bank Gastroenterology Associates
- Health - ENERGY BALANCE
- Health - DOCSMILE
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- The Home Gallery - Kitchen and Bath Showroom
- Our Pick: Marlboro Dental Arts, PC
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - ASI Architects
- United Teletech Financial Federal Credit Union
- Our Pick - Holmdel Orthodontics
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Toby Shylit Mack
- People On The Move - Dr. Paul Lenz
- Kids On The Move - William Otto George IV
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Sussan, Greenwald & Wesler
- Company Profile - Cabitron Fine Kitchen & Bath Cabinetry
- The Guide 2014 - Cuozzo Orthodontics
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - A and J Remodeling Services
- The Home Guide - Adjusters NJ
- The Home Guide - Red Bank Cabinet Company
Health - Studio 455 Hair Salon
Studio 455 Hair Salon
455 Route 9 South
Co-owners,Rich Dalziel and Jean Gatyas have shared a deep personal commitment to improving the beauty profession and passing it on. Creating a salon that offers both the highest quality in customer service and cutting edge trends,as well as continued growth opportunities for staff members.
Studio 455, now 12 years young,with humble beginnings of a staff of six, is now a team of 31 and growing. Rich and Jeannie feel this growth is due mostly because of their philosophy of growing team members from within their company.
Studio’s advanced training program works with their future stylists when they are young and excited with no bad habits both artistically or professionally. Still working on clientele 90% of the time, this hands on approach allows coaching and developing staff daily.
Studio 455 employees receive continued education through Bumble and Bumble NY, Redkin 5th Avenue N.Y., Goldwell Baltimore, and Carmine and Beth Minardi NY, as well as many other industries leaders. Monthly workshops are held to ensure a cohesive approach to all customer needs.
Although each Studio designer is unique, there is a common “Studio” approach to hair design,which reflects the latest techniques and trends available. This “approach” making Studio colorists leaders in the area for color design and correction,coupled with some of the most sought after designers.
The immersion of senior stylists years of experience, and junior stylist urban edge make for the perfect collaboration of minds to fit any client’s needs. Different then many salons that still practice the “on the re-growth then comb on the ends” way of coloring, colorists at Studio 455 recognize that every inch of the hair does not react the same to color. Studio’s colorists have developed a unique method of conditioning and pigmenting hair by isolating each section correctly. This paired with custom formulations that are uniquely yours, is the “Studio difference”.
A perfect partnership, the design team at Studio understands the importance of shape, texture and length, with fashion finishing to create a custom style wearable to only you.
We invite you to come enjoy the profession atmosphere, where you will build a relationship not only with your designer/colorists but an entire team of experts.
Powered by eDirectory™