- Around Town
- Voyagers’ Community School Welcomes Dr. Nel Noddings
- Holiday Buzz: Out & About in NYC & PHL
- Team Life Celebrates 20 Years
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Joe Chehova of Lighting World
- Ask The Expert - John Panicali, D.C., Chiropractor
- Ask The Expert - Kathleen Nolan of Family Focus Financial Group
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Gerald Peter's Gold Mine
- The Guide 2015 - 732-Express
- The Guide 2014 - EXIT Realty East Coast
- Cover Story
- Scores Big In His Field - Rich Russo
- Fly Like An Eagle - Howie Roseman
- Barry Habib - Creative Entrepreneur
- Day Tripper: Grounds For Sculpture
- Day Tripper - Delaware Water Gap
- Day Tripper: Dover Stone Church
- Staten Island EatBeat - Campania Coal Fired Pizza
- Eats: Cake Bake & Roll
- Eat Beat - Sam Vera Restaurant
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Health Talk
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- Health Talk - Carol Ash, DO
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Chakra Salon & Spa
- Health - Rumson Therapeutic & Sports Massage Center
- Health - Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Holiday Buzz: Out & About in NYC & PHL
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - Odyssey Land Design Group
- The Home - Visual Impact Decorating Gallery
- The Home Gallery - California Closets
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Akasha
- Our Pick - FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Center
- Company Profile - M & N Steakhouse
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Jeff Grabosky
- People On The Move: Lianne Brock
- People On The Move - Morgan Steinhacker
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Signature Kitchens of New York, Inc.
- The Home Guide - A and J Remodeling Services
- The Home Guide - Rodman’s Building Inc.
Health - Studio 455 Hair Salon
Studio 455 Hair Salon
455 Route 9 South
Co-owners,Rich Dalziel and Jean Gatyas have shared a deep personal commitment to improving the beauty profession and passing it on. Creating a salon that offers both the highest quality in customer service and cutting edge trends,as well as continued growth opportunities for staff members.
Studio 455, now 12 years young,with humble beginnings of a staff of six, is now a team of 31 and growing. Rich and Jeannie feel this growth is due mostly because of their philosophy of growing team members from within their company.
Studio’s advanced training program works with their future stylists when they are young and excited with no bad habits both artistically or professionally. Still working on clientele 90% of the time, this hands on approach allows coaching and developing staff daily.
Studio 455 employees receive continued education through Bumble and Bumble NY, Redkin 5th Avenue N.Y., Goldwell Baltimore, and Carmine and Beth Minardi NY, as well as many other industries leaders. Monthly workshops are held to ensure a cohesive approach to all customer needs.
Although each Studio designer is unique, there is a common “Studio” approach to hair design,which reflects the latest techniques and trends available. This “approach” making Studio colorists leaders in the area for color design and correction,coupled with some of the most sought after designers.
The immersion of senior stylists years of experience, and junior stylist urban edge make for the perfect collaboration of minds to fit any client’s needs. Different then many salons that still practice the “on the re-growth then comb on the ends” way of coloring, colorists at Studio 455 recognize that every inch of the hair does not react the same to color. Studio’s colorists have developed a unique method of conditioning and pigmenting hair by isolating each section correctly. This paired with custom formulations that are uniquely yours, is the “Studio difference”.
A perfect partnership, the design team at Studio understands the importance of shape, texture and length, with fashion finishing to create a custom style wearable to only you.
We invite you to come enjoy the profession atmosphere, where you will build a relationship not only with your designer/colorists but an entire team of experts.
Powered by eDirectory™