- Around Town
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- 5th Annual Cardboard Box City Raises More Than $14,000
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - David Chewey
- Company Profile - Shrewsbury Vascular & General Surgery Associates
- AskThe Expert - Mike Moretti
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Set The Stage
- Best Bet - Home Theatre Connection Presents Party Flicks
- Best Bet - Cozmos Hair Color Studio
- Cover Story
- Breaking News - Brian Thompson
- Acing It All - Michael Lippens
- Dave Scotti - Originality Is The Name of The Game
- Day Tripper - Staten Island Ferry Adventure
- Day Tripper - Cowtown Rodeo
- Day Tripper - Snug Harbor
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Gift Guide
- Holiday Gift Guide - West End Confection Co.
- Gift Guide - Mercedes-Benz of Freehold
- The Guide 2014 - Mancini Giuffré Salon & Spa
- Health Talk
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health Talk - Brian Long CareOne Senior Care
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Tara Gostovich, DMD Orthodontist
- HWB 2014 - Retina Consultants
- Health - Kensington Court
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Sunshine Solar Systems Inc.
- Our Pick - Sal ScialloState Farm
- Our Pick: Jaeger Lumber
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Ray Catena of Edison
- The Home Gallery - Ralco Builders
- Our Pick - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- People On The Move
- Eric Ginsberg - Bringing People Together Through Music
- People On The Move - Yvette Bonfiglio
- People On The Move - Jennifer Jacobs
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Poor Cat Designs
- The Guide 2013 - Undici
- Company Profile -Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Vizzini & Company
- The Home Guide - Rodman’s Building Inc.
- The Home Guide - ACD Custom Granite
Health - Studio 455 Hair Salon
Studio 455 Hair Salon
455 Route 9 South
Co-owners,Rich Dalziel and Jean Gatyas have shared a deep personal commitment to improving the beauty profession and passing it on. Creating a salon that offers both the highest quality in customer service and cutting edge trends,as well as continued growth opportunities for staff members.
Studio 455, now 12 years young,with humble beginnings of a staff of six, is now a team of 31 and growing. Rich and Jeannie feel this growth is due mostly because of their philosophy of growing team members from within their company.
Studio’s advanced training program works with their future stylists when they are young and excited with no bad habits both artistically or professionally. Still working on clientele 90% of the time, this hands on approach allows coaching and developing staff daily.
Studio 455 employees receive continued education through Bumble and Bumble NY, Redkin 5th Avenue N.Y., Goldwell Baltimore, and Carmine and Beth Minardi NY, as well as many other industries leaders. Monthly workshops are held to ensure a cohesive approach to all customer needs.
Although each Studio designer is unique, there is a common “Studio” approach to hair design,which reflects the latest techniques and trends available. This “approach” making Studio colorists leaders in the area for color design and correction,coupled with some of the most sought after designers.
The immersion of senior stylists years of experience, and junior stylist urban edge make for the perfect collaboration of minds to fit any client’s needs. Different then many salons that still practice the “on the re-growth then comb on the ends” way of coloring, colorists at Studio 455 recognize that every inch of the hair does not react the same to color. Studio’s colorists have developed a unique method of conditioning and pigmenting hair by isolating each section correctly. This paired with custom formulations that are uniquely yours, is the “Studio difference”.
A perfect partnership, the design team at Studio understands the importance of shape, texture and length, with fashion finishing to create a custom style wearable to only you.
We invite you to come enjoy the profession atmosphere, where you will build a relationship not only with your designer/colorists but an entire team of experts.
Powered by eDirectory™