- Around Town
- CPC BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE GRAND OPENING
- Holiday Buzz - Sights & Sounds of the Season
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Ask The Experts
- Ask the Expert - Kevin McKernan
- Ask The Expert - Joe Adelfio of Closettec NJ
- Ask The Experts - Wegmans
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Manfredi Auto Group
- The Guide 2015 - Grand Design Doors
- 2016 Guide - Auto Exotica Inc
- Cover Story
- Coming Full Circle - Michael Pomarico goes back to where it all started and gives back
- Novel Ideas - Robin Friedman: Author, Journalist, and Jersey Girl
- Pro Wrestler Robbie E.
- Daytripper: Museum of Modern Art
- Day Tripper - Snug Harbor
- Day Tripper - Overnight Adventures
- Eat Beat - Annas Italian Kitchen
- Eats: Rosalia Italian Marketplace
- Chef Spotlight - Chef Steven Botta
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- ETC - Beach Bias
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Dr. Steven P. Stern D.M.D., P.A
- The Guide 2015 - Terrazza Restaurant
- Gift Guide - Terrazza Restaurant and Lounge
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Iorio Plastic Surgery and CosMedical Center
- Health Talk - Ragui Sadek MD FACS
- South Shore Animal Hospital
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - East Coast Fitness Store
- Health - Dr. Louis B. Conte
- Health - Soul Focus
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Streat Beat - Who Would You Invite To Dinner?
- Restaurant Guide - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- Best Bet - David Burkes Fromagerie
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Feels Like Home
- Home at Last
- Newsletter Articles
- Team Life Celebrates 20 Years
- Our Pick - Colts Neck Inn
- Dr. Peter Staats - Physician of the Year
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Tom and Hedy Valledolmo
- People On The Move - Matthew Craw
- People on the Move: Barry Mohr
- Summer Guide
- Our Pick 2016 - Hot Tubs by HotSpring
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Our Pick 2016 - George Wall Lincoln
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Bayshore Community Hospital
- The Guide 2014 - Crown Elegance Bridal
- The Guide 2015 - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Oasis Backyard Farms
- The Home - Ace Home Improvements
- The Home Guide - Chelsea Kitchen and Bath
Health - Studio 455 Hair Salon
Studio 455 Hair Salon
455 Route 9 South
Co-owners,Rich Dalziel and Jean Gatyas have shared a deep personal commitment to improving the beauty profession and passing it on. Creating a salon that offers both the highest quality in customer service and cutting edge trends,as well as continued growth opportunities for staff members.
Studio 455, now 12 years young,with humble beginnings of a staff of six, is now a team of 31 and growing. Rich and Jeannie feel this growth is due mostly because of their philosophy of growing team members from within their company.
Studios advanced training program works with their future stylists when they are young and excited with no bad habits both artistically or professionally. Still working on clientele 90% of the time, this hands on approach allows coaching and developing staff daily.
Studio 455 employees receive continued education through Bumble and Bumble NY, Redkin 5th Avenue N.Y., Goldwell Baltimore, and Carmine and Beth Minardi NY, as well as many other industries leaders. Monthly workshops are held to ensure a cohesive approach to all customer needs.
Although each Studio designer is unique, there is a common Studio approach to hair design,which reflects the latest techniques and trends available. This approach making Studio colorists leaders in the area for color design and correction,coupled with some of the most sought after designers.
The immersion of senior stylists years of experience, and junior stylist urban edge make for the perfect collaboration of minds to fit any clients needs. Different then many salons that still practice the on the re-growth then comb on the ends way of coloring, colorists at Studio 455 recognize that every inch of the hair does not react the same to color. Studios colorists have developed a unique method of conditioning and pigmenting hair by isolating each section correctly. This paired with custom formulations that are uniquely yours, is the Studio difference.
A perfect partnership, the design team at Studio understands the importance of shape, texture and length, with fashion finishing to create a custom style wearable to only you.
We invite you to come enjoy the profession atmosphere, where you will build a relationship not only with your designer/colorists but an entire team of experts.
Powered by eDirectory™