- Around Town
- CPC BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE GRAND OPENING
- The Cardiovascular Care Group Announces New “JUST WALK™” Program
- Jayne S. Carmody School Dedication
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Tina and Gabriel Simon BallRoom etc. Dance Studio
- Ask The Expert: John Beurskens
- Ask The Expert - Marshall P.Allegra, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Gerald Peter's Gold Mine
- Best Bet - Merry Mutts
- The Guide 2014 - Moonlight Complements
- Day Tripper - SLEEPY HOLLOW, NEW YORK
- Daytripper: Museum of Modern Art
- Day Tripper - South Street Seaport NYC
- Eats: Mumford's Culinary Center
- Restaurant Guide - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- Eat Beat - Sam Vera Restaurant
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Lighting World
- Gift Guide - L’Acqua Ristorante
- The Guide 2014 - Red Bank Sleep Shoppe
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- Health Talk - Frank Borao, M.D.
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - NJ Shore Fit
- Health Blog - Glo Bar Skin Art Studio
- Health - Dr. Anthony Mancino
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- A Hanukkah Story
- Streat Beat - Who Would You Invite To Dinner?
- Newsletter Articles
- Historical Marlboro: The Vanderveer House
- The Home - Viscon Builders Gallery
- The Home Gallery - Monmouth St. Tile
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Sparano Face and Nasal Institute
- Company Profile - glow
- AMI…The Breast Imaging Specialists
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Kendall Valentin
- People On The Move - Peter Priolo
- People On The Move - Elizabeth Shea Arthur
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Wisteria of Red Bank
- The Guide 2014 - The Curvy Bride
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Rainmaker Lawn Sprinklers
- The Home Guide - Showerman of NJ, Inc.
- The Home Guide - casale TILE
Health - Studio 455 Hair Salon
Studio 455 Hair Salon
455 Route 9 South
Co-owners,Rich Dalziel and Jean Gatyas have shared a deep personal commitment to improving the beauty profession and passing it on. Creating a salon that offers both the highest quality in customer service and cutting edge trends,as well as continued growth opportunities for staff members.
Studio 455, now 12 years young,with humble beginnings of a staff of six, is now a team of 31 and growing. Rich and Jeannie feel this growth is due mostly because of their philosophy of growing team members from within their company.
Studio’s advanced training program works with their future stylists when they are young and excited with no bad habits both artistically or professionally. Still working on clientele 90% of the time, this hands on approach allows coaching and developing staff daily.
Studio 455 employees receive continued education through Bumble and Bumble NY, Redkin 5th Avenue N.Y., Goldwell Baltimore, and Carmine and Beth Minardi NY, as well as many other industries leaders. Monthly workshops are held to ensure a cohesive approach to all customer needs.
Although each Studio designer is unique, there is a common “Studio” approach to hair design,which reflects the latest techniques and trends available. This “approach” making Studio colorists leaders in the area for color design and correction,coupled with some of the most sought after designers.
The immersion of senior stylists years of experience, and junior stylist urban edge make for the perfect collaboration of minds to fit any client’s needs. Different then many salons that still practice the “on the re-growth then comb on the ends” way of coloring, colorists at Studio 455 recognize that every inch of the hair does not react the same to color. Studio’s colorists have developed a unique method of conditioning and pigmenting hair by isolating each section correctly. This paired with custom formulations that are uniquely yours, is the “Studio difference”.
A perfect partnership, the design team at Studio understands the importance of shape, texture and length, with fashion finishing to create a custom style wearable to only you.
We invite you to come enjoy the profession atmosphere, where you will build a relationship not only with your designer/colorists but an entire team of experts.
Powered by eDirectory™