- Around Town
- Ranney’s Middle School Honored with National Literary Awards
- Holiday Buzz: Get Out of Town - NYC & PHL
- 2012 Meridian Health Foundation Gala Success
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Tina and Gabriel Simon BallRoom etc. Dance Studio
- AskThe Expert - John Kling Custom Homes
- Ask The Expert: John Beurskens
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Buyers Guide 2011-2012
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Caring Heart Coronary Imaging
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Hubbard Park Real Estate
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Balbabyan Galleries
- Daytripper: The Lakewood BlueClaws: Exciting Minor League Baseball at the Jersey Shore
- Daytripper: Popcorn Park Zoo
- Daytripper: Franklin Institute
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - West End Confection Co.
- Gift Guide - Addison Park
- Gift Guide - David Burke Fromagerie
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health Talk - IVF New Jersey
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Body N Balance Massage Therapy
- Health - Colts Neck Hot Yoga
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- On Water's Edge - The Boyle House
- All in the Family
- Contemporary Style - Living Outside The Box
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Remsen Dodge
- Health - NJ Shore Fit
- Company Profile - Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery
- People On The Move
- Larry Fink caring, focused, and concerned environmentalist
- People On The Move: Julie Baron
- Kids On The Move - Zach Miller
- Summer Guide
- Dish - Summer Guide 2013
- Summer Fun - Summer 2013
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Lincroft Village Jewelers
- The Guide 2013 - Undici
- The Guide 2013 - Michael Duru Clothiers
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Giglio Builders
- The Home Guide - Colts Neck Manor House
- The Home Guide - Custom Granite Fabrications
Health - Studio 455 Hair Salon
Studio 455 Hair Salon
455 Route 9 South
Co-owners,Rich Dalziel and Jean Gatyas have shared a deep personal commitment to improving the beauty profession and passing it on. Creating a salon that offers both the highest quality in customer service and cutting edge trends,as well as continued growth opportunities for staff members.
Studio 455, now 12 years young,with humble beginnings of a staff of six, is now a team of 31 and growing. Rich and Jeannie feel this growth is due mostly because of their philosophy of growing team members from within their company.
Studio’s advanced training program works with their future stylists when they are young and excited with no bad habits both artistically or professionally. Still working on clientele 90% of the time, this hands on approach allows coaching and developing staff daily.
Studio 455 employees receive continued education through Bumble and Bumble NY, Redkin 5th Avenue N.Y., Goldwell Baltimore, and Carmine and Beth Minardi NY, as well as many other industries leaders. Monthly workshops are held to ensure a cohesive approach to all customer needs.
Although each Studio designer is unique, there is a common “Studio” approach to hair design,which reflects the latest techniques and trends available. This “approach” making Studio colorists leaders in the area for color design and correction,coupled with some of the most sought after designers.
The immersion of senior stylists years of experience, and junior stylist urban edge make for the perfect collaboration of minds to fit any client’s needs. Different then many salons that still practice the “on the re-growth then comb on the ends” way of coloring, colorists at Studio 455 recognize that every inch of the hair does not react the same to color. Studio’s colorists have developed a unique method of conditioning and pigmenting hair by isolating each section correctly. This paired with custom formulations that are uniquely yours, is the “Studio difference”.
A perfect partnership, the design team at Studio understands the importance of shape, texture and length, with fashion finishing to create a custom style wearable to only you.
We invite you to come enjoy the profession atmosphere, where you will build a relationship not only with your designer/colorists but an entire team of experts.
Powered by eDirectory™