- Around Town
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- Renaissance Pilates Now Open
- Ask The Experts
- Cynthia Salter-Lewis, MD, ReNew Med-Spa and Cosmetic Laser Center
- AskThe Experts - Lawrence Durso
- Ask The Expert - Robert E.Wold, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - The Pine Tavern
- The Guide 2014 - Grecian Pools
- The Guide 2014 - Cosmetic Medic
- Daytripper: Central Park Zoo
- Day Tripper - Balloon Flights
- Day Tripper - Overnight Adventures
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Soul Focus
- Gift Guide - Chapel Hill Dental Arts
- The Guide 2013 - A Perfect Gift by Marilyn
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Health Talk - Lori S. Gormley, M.D.
- Health Talk - Asaad H. Samra, MD, FACS - Samra Plastic Surgery
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- Health - Cunningham Orthopaedics
- Health - Body N Balance Massage Therapy
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Atlantic Age Management
- Our Pick: World Volkswagen
- Our Pick: Mack Morris Beth Thomas-Edwards Inc. Realtors
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Christina Nelson
- Canine on the Move: The Therapy Dog
- People On The Move: Jill McCracken
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Downtown Tile
- The Guide 2014 - Grace Sharpe
- The Guide 2014 - Interiors by Decorating Den
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Richmond Tile & Bath
- The Home Guide - JOE HURLEY INC.
- The Home Guide - Red Bank Cabinet Company
Health - Studio 455 Hair Salon
Studio 455 Hair Salon
455 Route 9 South
Co-owners,Rich Dalziel and Jean Gatyas have shared a deep personal commitment to improving the beauty profession and passing it on. Creating a salon that offers both the highest quality in customer service and cutting edge trends,as well as continued growth opportunities for staff members.
Studio 455, now 12 years young,with humble beginnings of a staff of six, is now a team of 31 and growing. Rich and Jeannie feel this growth is due mostly because of their philosophy of growing team members from within their company.
Studio’s advanced training program works with their future stylists when they are young and excited with no bad habits both artistically or professionally. Still working on clientele 90% of the time, this hands on approach allows coaching and developing staff daily.
Studio 455 employees receive continued education through Bumble and Bumble NY, Redkin 5th Avenue N.Y., Goldwell Baltimore, and Carmine and Beth Minardi NY, as well as many other industries leaders. Monthly workshops are held to ensure a cohesive approach to all customer needs.
Although each Studio designer is unique, there is a common “Studio” approach to hair design,which reflects the latest techniques and trends available. This “approach” making Studio colorists leaders in the area for color design and correction,coupled with some of the most sought after designers.
The immersion of senior stylists years of experience, and junior stylist urban edge make for the perfect collaboration of minds to fit any client’s needs. Different then many salons that still practice the “on the re-growth then comb on the ends” way of coloring, colorists at Studio 455 recognize that every inch of the hair does not react the same to color. Studio’s colorists have developed a unique method of conditioning and pigmenting hair by isolating each section correctly. This paired with custom formulations that are uniquely yours, is the “Studio difference”.
A perfect partnership, the design team at Studio understands the importance of shape, texture and length, with fashion finishing to create a custom style wearable to only you.
We invite you to come enjoy the profession atmosphere, where you will build a relationship not only with your designer/colorists but an entire team of experts.
Powered by eDirectory™