- Around Town
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - John Coscia of AJC Advisors
- Ask the Expert - Vincent Dicks CEO - Career Gaudium
- AskThe Expert - Stacy Lynn Costa MA, Ed.S.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Hot Tubs by HotSpring
- Best Bet - Fuggetta Contracting Corp.
- The Guide 2015 - The Libraty Group -UBS Financial Services
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Day Tripper - Old Barracks Museum
- Day Tripper - The Amish Experience
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Museums
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Gift Guide
- Custom Photo and Framing - Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Home Living Furniture
- The Guide 2014 - Fit for Life
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Health Talk - IVF New Jersey
- Health Talk - Michael Ginsberg
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Union Family Eyecare
- AMI…The Breast Imaging Specialists
- Health - Radiology
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Living in Colts Neck
- Feels Like Home
- Gratitude in Guatemala
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- The Home - Agostino Antiques Gallery
- Our Pick - Sal ScialloState Farm
- Our Picks
- Eat Beat - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- Our Pick - Temple Gourmet Chinese
- Our Pick - Bonnie Cake
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Major Gregory Penczak
- People on the Move: Ibrahim Naboulsi
- Kids On The Move - Sharon Lin
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Ashford & Grace Fine Jewelers
- Company Profile -Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- The Guide 2015 - Travel Leaders
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Decorating Den Interiors
- The Home - Home Living Furniture
- The Home Guide - triSpace interiors
Health - Studio 455 Hair Salon
Studio 455 Hair Salon
455 Route 9 South
Co-owners,Rich Dalziel and Jean Gatyas have shared a deep personal commitment to improving the beauty profession and passing it on. Creating a salon that offers both the highest quality in customer service and cutting edge trends,as well as continued growth opportunities for staff members.
Studio 455, now 12 years young,with humble beginnings of a staff of six, is now a team of 31 and growing. Rich and Jeannie feel this growth is due mostly because of their philosophy of growing team members from within their company.
Studio’s advanced training program works with their future stylists when they are young and excited with no bad habits both artistically or professionally. Still working on clientele 90% of the time, this hands on approach allows coaching and developing staff daily.
Studio 455 employees receive continued education through Bumble and Bumble NY, Redkin 5th Avenue N.Y., Goldwell Baltimore, and Carmine and Beth Minardi NY, as well as many other industries leaders. Monthly workshops are held to ensure a cohesive approach to all customer needs.
Although each Studio designer is unique, there is a common “Studio” approach to hair design,which reflects the latest techniques and trends available. This “approach” making Studio colorists leaders in the area for color design and correction,coupled with some of the most sought after designers.
The immersion of senior stylists years of experience, and junior stylist urban edge make for the perfect collaboration of minds to fit any client’s needs. Different then many salons that still practice the “on the re-growth then comb on the ends” way of coloring, colorists at Studio 455 recognize that every inch of the hair does not react the same to color. Studio’s colorists have developed a unique method of conditioning and pigmenting hair by isolating each section correctly. This paired with custom formulations that are uniquely yours, is the “Studio difference”.
A perfect partnership, the design team at Studio understands the importance of shape, texture and length, with fashion finishing to create a custom style wearable to only you.
We invite you to come enjoy the profession atmosphere, where you will build a relationship not only with your designer/colorists but an entire team of experts.
Powered by eDirectory™