- Around Town
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Rockwell Dentistry
- AskThe Experts - Lawrence Durso
- Ask The Expert - Robert E.Wold, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Federico’s Landscape Design
- The Guide 2014 - Ray Catena Motor Cars
- The Guide 2014 - AnA Custom Closets
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Hoch Orthodontics
- Gift Guide - Final Coat Exteriors
- Holiday Gift Guide - Rosen Decorators
- Health Talk
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Health Talk - Michael R. D’Agnes, FACHE
- Health Talk - Ragui Sadek MD FACS
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - The Sea Spa and Salon
- Health - Trinity Rehab
- Guest Blogger >> Sonya Moretti, WHNP-BC, NAMS
- Salle Tee: Waterside Wonder
- Designed for Living, A Couple that Decorates Together Stays Together
- Impeccable Style
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Visual Impact Decorating Gallery
- The Home - Dulce Feito-Daly
- Judy Serhus - NJAR Circle of Excellence Gold Award Winner
- People On The Move
- Brad Greenberg - Caretaker For A Town
- People On The Move - Niki Popyer
- People On The Move - Brian Turtle
- Summer Guide
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Two River Theater Company
- Company Profile - Bear Brook Commons Dental Group
- The Guide 2014 - Interiors by Decorating Den
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Energy Aide
- The Home Guide - Custom Granite Fabrications
- The Home Guide - Total Sound Entertainment
Health - Studio 455 Hair Salon
Studio 455 Hair Salon
455 Route 9 South
Co-owners,Rich Dalziel and Jean Gatyas have shared a deep personal commitment to improving the beauty profession and passing it on. Creating a salon that offers both the highest quality in customer service and cutting edge trends,as well as continued growth opportunities for staff members.
Studio 455, now 12 years young,with humble beginnings of a staff of six, is now a team of 31 and growing. Rich and Jeannie feel this growth is due mostly because of their philosophy of growing team members from within their company.
Studio’s advanced training program works with their future stylists when they are young and excited with no bad habits both artistically or professionally. Still working on clientele 90% of the time, this hands on approach allows coaching and developing staff daily.
Studio 455 employees receive continued education through Bumble and Bumble NY, Redkin 5th Avenue N.Y., Goldwell Baltimore, and Carmine and Beth Minardi NY, as well as many other industries leaders. Monthly workshops are held to ensure a cohesive approach to all customer needs.
Although each Studio designer is unique, there is a common “Studio” approach to hair design,which reflects the latest techniques and trends available. This “approach” making Studio colorists leaders in the area for color design and correction,coupled with some of the most sought after designers.
The immersion of senior stylists years of experience, and junior stylist urban edge make for the perfect collaboration of minds to fit any client’s needs. Different then many salons that still practice the “on the re-growth then comb on the ends” way of coloring, colorists at Studio 455 recognize that every inch of the hair does not react the same to color. Studio’s colorists have developed a unique method of conditioning and pigmenting hair by isolating each section correctly. This paired with custom formulations that are uniquely yours, is the “Studio difference”.
A perfect partnership, the design team at Studio understands the importance of shape, texture and length, with fashion finishing to create a custom style wearable to only you.
We invite you to come enjoy the profession atmosphere, where you will build a relationship not only with your designer/colorists but an entire team of experts.
Powered by eDirectory™