- Around Town
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Operation Provide Comfort
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert: John Beurskens
- Ask The Experts - Premier Pain Centers - Peter S. Staats
- AskThe Expert - Frank LaRocca
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - B and A Jewelers
- The Guide 2014 - Maserati of Central New Jersey
- The Guide 2014 - The Malvern School
- DayTripper: Northlandz
- Day Tripper - Overnight Adventures
- Daytripper: The Lakewood BlueClaws: Exciting Minor League Baseball at the Jersey Shore
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Physicians for Alternative Medicine
- Gift Guide - Linger
- Noble Productions - Gift Guide
- Health Talk
- Guest Blogger >> Sonya Moretti, WHNP-BC, NAMS
- Health Talk - Pop Weight Loss
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Trinity Rehab
- Health - Marlboro Dental Arts
- Health - ENERGY BALANCE
- Chateau Campillay
- A Labor of Love - The Salems
- Romancing the Tudor - The Haverlins Brighten Tradition with a Personal Touch
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Closettec
- The Home Gallery - ABL
- The Home Guide - Top Line Appliance Center
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Restore the Shore
- Company Profile - Samra Plastic Surgery
- Our Pick - Community Appliance
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Wendy Neuberger and Stephanie Phillips
- People on the Move: Reverend Thomas J. Triggs
- People On The Move - Tamara Markowitz
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Tom Rostron Co. Inc.
- The Guide 2014 - Signature Design Group
- The Guide 2014 - JGS Insurance
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Oasis Backyard Farms
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings of Greater NJ
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings
Health - Studio 455 Hair Salon
Studio 455 Hair Salon
455 Route 9 South
Co-owners,Rich Dalziel and Jean Gatyas have shared a deep personal commitment to improving the beauty profession and passing it on. Creating a salon that offers both the highest quality in customer service and cutting edge trends,as well as continued growth opportunities for staff members.
Studio 455, now 12 years young,with humble beginnings of a staff of six, is now a team of 31 and growing. Rich and Jeannie feel this growth is due mostly because of their philosophy of growing team members from within their company.
Studio’s advanced training program works with their future stylists when they are young and excited with no bad habits both artistically or professionally. Still working on clientele 90% of the time, this hands on approach allows coaching and developing staff daily.
Studio 455 employees receive continued education through Bumble and Bumble NY, Redkin 5th Avenue N.Y., Goldwell Baltimore, and Carmine and Beth Minardi NY, as well as many other industries leaders. Monthly workshops are held to ensure a cohesive approach to all customer needs.
Although each Studio designer is unique, there is a common “Studio” approach to hair design,which reflects the latest techniques and trends available. This “approach” making Studio colorists leaders in the area for color design and correction,coupled with some of the most sought after designers.
The immersion of senior stylists years of experience, and junior stylist urban edge make for the perfect collaboration of minds to fit any client’s needs. Different then many salons that still practice the “on the re-growth then comb on the ends” way of coloring, colorists at Studio 455 recognize that every inch of the hair does not react the same to color. Studio’s colorists have developed a unique method of conditioning and pigmenting hair by isolating each section correctly. This paired with custom formulations that are uniquely yours, is the “Studio difference”.
A perfect partnership, the design team at Studio understands the importance of shape, texture and length, with fashion finishing to create a custom style wearable to only you.
We invite you to come enjoy the profession atmosphere, where you will build a relationship not only with your designer/colorists but an entire team of experts.
Powered by eDirectory™