- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Experts - Virginia McDonald
- Ask The Experts: Dr. John M. Young
- Ask The Expert - Joe Chehova of Lighting World
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Ink Couture NYC
- The Guide 2014 - Pelican Shops
- Best Bet - Mr Paul's Custom Cabinetry
- Day Tripper - USMA at West Point
- Day Tripper - Mountain Creek Resort
- Daytripper: The Lakewood BlueClaws: Exciting Minor League Baseball at the Jersey Shore
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Seasonal World
- The Guide 2014 - Holmdel Orthodontics
- Gift Guide - S DeCenzo Designs, LLC
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Frank Borao, M.D.
- Health Talk - Gym Spa
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Living in Colts Neck
- All The Pretty Horses
- Home at Last
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Dearborn Market
- Our Pick - Tara Gostovich, DMD, PA
- Our Pick - Atlantic Age Management
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Chad Clayton
- Rhoda Geller - A “Coach” For Life
- Canine on the Move: The Therapy Dog
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- Our Pick - CareOne
- The Guide 2015 - World Subaru
- Company Profile -Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- The Home Guide
- The Home - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home Guide - Kitchen & Bath Station
- The Home Guide - Showerman of NJ, Inc.
Health - Studio 455 Hair Salon
Studio 455 Hair Salon
455 Route 9 South
Co-owners,Rich Dalziel and Jean Gatyas have shared a deep personal commitment to improving the beauty profession and passing it on. Creating a salon that offers both the highest quality in customer service and cutting edge trends,as well as continued growth opportunities for staff members.
Studio 455, now 12 years young,with humble beginnings of a staff of six, is now a team of 31 and growing. Rich and Jeannie feel this growth is due mostly because of their philosophy of growing team members from within their company.
Studio’s advanced training program works with their future stylists when they are young and excited with no bad habits both artistically or professionally. Still working on clientele 90% of the time, this hands on approach allows coaching and developing staff daily.
Studio 455 employees receive continued education through Bumble and Bumble NY, Redkin 5th Avenue N.Y., Goldwell Baltimore, and Carmine and Beth Minardi NY, as well as many other industries leaders. Monthly workshops are held to ensure a cohesive approach to all customer needs.
Although each Studio designer is unique, there is a common “Studio” approach to hair design,which reflects the latest techniques and trends available. This “approach” making Studio colorists leaders in the area for color design and correction,coupled with some of the most sought after designers.
The immersion of senior stylists years of experience, and junior stylist urban edge make for the perfect collaboration of minds to fit any client’s needs. Different then many salons that still practice the “on the re-growth then comb on the ends” way of coloring, colorists at Studio 455 recognize that every inch of the hair does not react the same to color. Studio’s colorists have developed a unique method of conditioning and pigmenting hair by isolating each section correctly. This paired with custom formulations that are uniquely yours, is the “Studio difference”.
A perfect partnership, the design team at Studio understands the importance of shape, texture and length, with fashion finishing to create a custom style wearable to only you.
We invite you to come enjoy the profession atmosphere, where you will build a relationship not only with your designer/colorists but an entire team of experts.
Powered by eDirectory™