- Around Town
- Voyagers' Community School - Open House
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - John Kling Custom Homes
- AskThe Experts - Lawrence Durso
- Ask The Expert - Greg Nipoti
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - AnA Custom Closets
- The Guide 2014 - Massage Envy Spa
- Best Bet - Oasis Backyard Garden
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Top Line Appliance Center - Wall Township
- The Guide 2014 - Royal Dinettes
- Best Bet - NY Chiropractic & Physical Therapy
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Lori S. Gormley, M.D.
- Health Talk - Frank Borao, M.D.
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - DeeAnna Merz Nagel
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Home at Last
- La Bella Vita!
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home: Energy Saving Tips - Airtight Insulation
- Our Pick - Colts Neck Inn
- The Home - Oasis Backyard Farms
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - The Center for Advanced Oral & Facial Surgery
- Our Pick - The Cosmetic Medic
- Our Pick - Cruise Holidays of Marlboro
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Lisa Zhang
- Carmine Visone teaching important lessons
- People On The Move - Tony Sloan
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - EXIT Realty East Coast
- The Guide 2014 - Physicians For Alternative Medicine
- The Guide 2014 - CoCo Pari Boutique
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - EncoreGarage of New Jersey
- The Home Guide - JOE HURLEY INC.
- The Home - Signature Kitchens of New York, Inc.
Health - Studio 455 Hair Salon
Studio 455 Hair Salon
455 Route 9 South
Co-owners,Rich Dalziel and Jean Gatyas have shared a deep personal commitment to improving the beauty profession and passing it on. Creating a salon that offers both the highest quality in customer service and cutting edge trends,as well as continued growth opportunities for staff members.
Studio 455, now 12 years young,with humble beginnings of a staff of six, is now a team of 31 and growing. Rich and Jeannie feel this growth is due mostly because of their philosophy of growing team members from within their company.
Studio’s advanced training program works with their future stylists when they are young and excited with no bad habits both artistically or professionally. Still working on clientele 90% of the time, this hands on approach allows coaching and developing staff daily.
Studio 455 employees receive continued education through Bumble and Bumble NY, Redkin 5th Avenue N.Y., Goldwell Baltimore, and Carmine and Beth Minardi NY, as well as many other industries leaders. Monthly workshops are held to ensure a cohesive approach to all customer needs.
Although each Studio designer is unique, there is a common “Studio” approach to hair design,which reflects the latest techniques and trends available. This “approach” making Studio colorists leaders in the area for color design and correction,coupled with some of the most sought after designers.
The immersion of senior stylists years of experience, and junior stylist urban edge make for the perfect collaboration of minds to fit any client’s needs. Different then many salons that still practice the “on the re-growth then comb on the ends” way of coloring, colorists at Studio 455 recognize that every inch of the hair does not react the same to color. Studio’s colorists have developed a unique method of conditioning and pigmenting hair by isolating each section correctly. This paired with custom formulations that are uniquely yours, is the “Studio difference”.
A perfect partnership, the design team at Studio understands the importance of shape, texture and length, with fashion finishing to create a custom style wearable to only you.
We invite you to come enjoy the profession atmosphere, where you will build a relationship not only with your designer/colorists but an entire team of experts.
Powered by eDirectory™