- Around Town
- Summer Fun - Summer 2013
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Ask The Experts
- Jim O’Neill - Event Sales Director
- Ask The Expert - Rockwell Dentistry
- Ask The Expert: Asaad H. Samra, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Vovo Clinic
- The Guide 2014 - L Furs
- The Guide 2014 - Angelina’s Ristorante
- Cover Story
- A Little Bit Country - Corey Wagar
- Teen Queen - Christina Thompson
- Breaking News - Brian Thompson
- Day Tripper: Dover Stone Church
- Daytripper: Hunter Mountain
- Day Tripper: Grounds For Sculpture
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Splash
- Gift Guide - Garage Floor Coatings
- Holiday Gift Guide - Lincroft Village Jewelers
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Michael R. D’Agnes, FACHE
- Health Talk - Carol Ash, DO
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Hot Tubs by Hot Springs
- Health - StudioV Mind, Body and Soul
- Health - Physicians for Alternative Medicine, P.C.
- Newsletter Articles
- Judy Serhus - NJAR Circle of Excellence Gold Award Winner
- Q&A: Town & Country Kitchen and Bath
- Rich Ideas- Dos and Don’ts
- Our Picks
- Health - Bear Brook Commons Dental Group
- Our Pick - Oasis Backyard Farms
- Our Pick: Mr. Handyman
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Chris Dell
- People On The Move - Desiree Rose Zaslow
- People On The Move: Ester Kluge
- Summer Guide
- Dish - Summer Guide 2013
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- Company Profile - School Answers
- The Guide 2014 - Angelina’s Ristorante
- The Guide 2014 - Garage Innovations
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - JOE HURLEY INC.
- The Home Guide - Red Bank Cabinet Company
- The Home - Top Line Appliance Center
Health - Studio 455 Hair Salon
Studio 455 Hair Salon
455 Route 9 South
Co-owners,Rich Dalziel and Jean Gatyas have shared a deep personal commitment to improving the beauty profession and passing it on. Creating a salon that offers both the highest quality in customer service and cutting edge trends,as well as continued growth opportunities for staff members.
Studio 455, now 12 years young,with humble beginnings of a staff of six, is now a team of 31 and growing. Rich and Jeannie feel this growth is due mostly because of their philosophy of growing team members from within their company.
Studio’s advanced training program works with their future stylists when they are young and excited with no bad habits both artistically or professionally. Still working on clientele 90% of the time, this hands on approach allows coaching and developing staff daily.
Studio 455 employees receive continued education through Bumble and Bumble NY, Redkin 5th Avenue N.Y., Goldwell Baltimore, and Carmine and Beth Minardi NY, as well as many other industries leaders. Monthly workshops are held to ensure a cohesive approach to all customer needs.
Although each Studio designer is unique, there is a common “Studio” approach to hair design,which reflects the latest techniques and trends available. This “approach” making Studio colorists leaders in the area for color design and correction,coupled with some of the most sought after designers.
The immersion of senior stylists years of experience, and junior stylist urban edge make for the perfect collaboration of minds to fit any client’s needs. Different then many salons that still practice the “on the re-growth then comb on the ends” way of coloring, colorists at Studio 455 recognize that every inch of the hair does not react the same to color. Studio’s colorists have developed a unique method of conditioning and pigmenting hair by isolating each section correctly. This paired with custom formulations that are uniquely yours, is the “Studio difference”.
A perfect partnership, the design team at Studio understands the importance of shape, texture and length, with fashion finishing to create a custom style wearable to only you.
We invite you to come enjoy the profession atmosphere, where you will build a relationship not only with your designer/colorists but an entire team of experts.
Powered by eDirectory™