- Around Town
- Meridian Weightless
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Twin Brook Golf Center
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Staci J. Greenwald, Esq.
- AskThe Experts - Frank D'Aponte
- Ask The Expert: Lillian Burry
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Staten Island Mall
- Best Bet - Moonlight Complements
- The Guide 2014 - The Pine Tavern
- Cover Story
- Precious Metals - Jim Gary
- Dana Canedy - A Gift For Jordan
- From Saigon to Success - Dr. Khanh Nguyen lives the “American Dream” in Colts Neck
- Day Tripper - Insectropolis
- Day Tripper - Momouth Park
- Day Tripper - The Amish Experience
- Etc - Turkey Day
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - ACD Custom Granite
- The Guide 2014 - The Malvern School
- Best Bet - Decorating By Moira, LLC
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Gym Spa
- Health Talk - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Health Talk - Michael R. D’Agnes, FACHE
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- AMI Offering Free Mammograms This October
- Health - The Sea Spa and Salon
- Health - db Orthopedic
- A Model Home - The Tsairis’
- Homes: Classically Inspired - A family’s heritage and traditions guide a dramatic interior
- A Seductive Re-Imaging - The Keeleys
- Newsletter Articles
- Eats: Julia’s
- The Home - Monmouth St Tile
- The Home Q&A - H2o Bath & Kitchen Elegance: Green Technology
- Our Picks
- Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club - In A League of Their Own
- Our Pick - Cortez Cigars
- Our Pick - Atlantic Fencing Academy
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Josh Gilstein
- People On The Move - Frank Somma
- People On The Move - Kim Folio-Dorland
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- The Guide 2014 - 2 Chicks With Chocolate
- The Guide 2014 - Reproductive Science Center of NJ
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Showerman of NJ, Inc.
- The Home Guide - A and J Remodeling Services
- The Home - Signature Kitchens of New York, Inc.
Health - Studio 455 Hair Salon
Studio 455 Hair Salon
455 Route 9 South
Co-owners,Rich Dalziel and Jean Gatyas have shared a deep personal commitment to improving the beauty profession and passing it on. Creating a salon that offers both the highest quality in customer service and cutting edge trends,as well as continued growth opportunities for staff members.
Studio 455, now 12 years young,with humble beginnings of a staff of six, is now a team of 31 and growing. Rich and Jeannie feel this growth is due mostly because of their philosophy of growing team members from within their company.
Studio’s advanced training program works with their future stylists when they are young and excited with no bad habits both artistically or professionally. Still working on clientele 90% of the time, this hands on approach allows coaching and developing staff daily.
Studio 455 employees receive continued education through Bumble and Bumble NY, Redkin 5th Avenue N.Y., Goldwell Baltimore, and Carmine and Beth Minardi NY, as well as many other industries leaders. Monthly workshops are held to ensure a cohesive approach to all customer needs.
Although each Studio designer is unique, there is a common “Studio” approach to hair design,which reflects the latest techniques and trends available. This “approach” making Studio colorists leaders in the area for color design and correction,coupled with some of the most sought after designers.
The immersion of senior stylists years of experience, and junior stylist urban edge make for the perfect collaboration of minds to fit any client’s needs. Different then many salons that still practice the “on the re-growth then comb on the ends” way of coloring, colorists at Studio 455 recognize that every inch of the hair does not react the same to color. Studio’s colorists have developed a unique method of conditioning and pigmenting hair by isolating each section correctly. This paired with custom formulations that are uniquely yours, is the “Studio difference”.
A perfect partnership, the design team at Studio understands the importance of shape, texture and length, with fashion finishing to create a custom style wearable to only you.
We invite you to come enjoy the profession atmosphere, where you will build a relationship not only with your designer/colorists but an entire team of experts.
Powered by eDirectory™