- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- 5th Annual Cardboard Box City Raises More Than $14,000
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Ask The Experts
- Jim O’Neill - Event Sales Director
- Ask The Expert - Avra Karak
- Ask The Expert - Staci J. Greenwald, Esq.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Architects Studio Inc. Northeast
- The Guide 2015 - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- The Guide 2014 - Kleban Furniture
- Day Tripper - Lambert Castle Museum
- Day Tripper - Momouth Park
- Daytripper: Central Park Zoo
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Tender Smiles 4 Kids
- The Guide 2014 - Moonlight Complements
- The Guide 2013 - A Perfect Gift by Marilyn
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Rockwell Dentistry
- Health Talk - New Reflections Plastic Surgery
- Health Talk - Lori S. Gormley, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Chakra Salon & Spa
- Health - Maximum Performance Fitness
- Health - Elevate Yoga
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Newsletter Articles
- Dr. Peggy Avagliano Honored
- Our Pick - Jeunesse Medical Spa
- The Home - Ace Home Improvements
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Kyle Galante
- People on the Move: Karen Nealis
- People On The Move - Nick Marchese
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- Health Talk - GENESIS Fertility and Reproductive Medicine
- Company Profile - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- The Guide 2015 - Two River Theater Company
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Oasis Backyard Farms
- The Home - JGS Insurance
- The Home Guide - Ryser's Landscape Supply
Health - Studio 455 Hair Salon
Studio 455 Hair Salon
455 Route 9 South
Co-owners,Rich Dalziel and Jean Gatyas have shared a deep personal commitment to improving the beauty profession and passing it on. Creating a salon that offers both the highest quality in customer service and cutting edge trends,as well as continued growth opportunities for staff members.
Studio 455, now 12 years young,with humble beginnings of a staff of six, is now a team of 31 and growing. Rich and Jeannie feel this growth is due mostly because of their philosophy of growing team members from within their company.
Studio’s advanced training program works with their future stylists when they are young and excited with no bad habits both artistically or professionally. Still working on clientele 90% of the time, this hands on approach allows coaching and developing staff daily.
Studio 455 employees receive continued education through Bumble and Bumble NY, Redkin 5th Avenue N.Y., Goldwell Baltimore, and Carmine and Beth Minardi NY, as well as many other industries leaders. Monthly workshops are held to ensure a cohesive approach to all customer needs.
Although each Studio designer is unique, there is a common “Studio” approach to hair design,which reflects the latest techniques and trends available. This “approach” making Studio colorists leaders in the area for color design and correction,coupled with some of the most sought after designers.
The immersion of senior stylists years of experience, and junior stylist urban edge make for the perfect collaboration of minds to fit any client’s needs. Different then many salons that still practice the “on the re-growth then comb on the ends” way of coloring, colorists at Studio 455 recognize that every inch of the hair does not react the same to color. Studio’s colorists have developed a unique method of conditioning and pigmenting hair by isolating each section correctly. This paired with custom formulations that are uniquely yours, is the “Studio difference”.
A perfect partnership, the design team at Studio understands the importance of shape, texture and length, with fashion finishing to create a custom style wearable to only you.
We invite you to come enjoy the profession atmosphere, where you will build a relationship not only with your designer/colorists but an entire team of experts.
Powered by eDirectory™