- Around Town
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- 12th Annual AMI Foundation Golf Classic
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert: Asaad H. Samra, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - John Panicali, D.C., Chiropractor
- Ask The Expert - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Gold Coast Cadillac
- Best Bet - Mr Paul's Custom Cabinetry
- Best Bet - Decorating By Moira, LLC
- Cover Story
- Dr. Dinosaur ...aka Dr. Paul Kovalski
- Barry Habib - Creative Entrepreneur
- Fly Like An Eagle - Howie Roseman
- Daytripper: Liberty Science Center
- Day Tripper - Balloon Flights
- Day Tripper - Central Park
- Fall Guide
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Alcoeur Gardens
- The Guide 2014 - Cosmetic Medic
- Best Bet - Mr Paul's Custom Cabinetry
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health Talk - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health - Chips Salon
- Health - The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center
- Newsletter Articles
- Atlantic Medical Imaging - Musculoskeletal Imaging
- Rich Ideas- Dos and Don’ts
- Eats: Julia’s
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Ryan Dolan
- People On The Move - Melissa Ziobro
- People On The Move - Tali Axelrod
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - CoCo Pari Boutique
- The Guide 2014 - Avanti Day Resort
- The Guide 2013 - Bear and Birch
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - A and J Remodeling Services
- The Home Gallery - Distinctive Pools
- The Home - Home Living Furniture
Health - Studio 455 Hair Salon
Studio 455 Hair Salon
455 Route 9 South
Co-owners,Rich Dalziel and Jean Gatyas have shared a deep personal commitment to improving the beauty profession and passing it on. Creating a salon that offers both the highest quality in customer service and cutting edge trends,as well as continued growth opportunities for staff members.
Studio 455, now 12 years young,with humble beginnings of a staff of six, is now a team of 31 and growing. Rich and Jeannie feel this growth is due mostly because of their philosophy of growing team members from within their company.
Studio’s advanced training program works with their future stylists when they are young and excited with no bad habits both artistically or professionally. Still working on clientele 90% of the time, this hands on approach allows coaching and developing staff daily.
Studio 455 employees receive continued education through Bumble and Bumble NY, Redkin 5th Avenue N.Y., Goldwell Baltimore, and Carmine and Beth Minardi NY, as well as many other industries leaders. Monthly workshops are held to ensure a cohesive approach to all customer needs.
Although each Studio designer is unique, there is a common “Studio” approach to hair design,which reflects the latest techniques and trends available. This “approach” making Studio colorists leaders in the area for color design and correction,coupled with some of the most sought after designers.
The immersion of senior stylists years of experience, and junior stylist urban edge make for the perfect collaboration of minds to fit any client’s needs. Different then many salons that still practice the “on the re-growth then comb on the ends” way of coloring, colorists at Studio 455 recognize that every inch of the hair does not react the same to color. Studio’s colorists have developed a unique method of conditioning and pigmenting hair by isolating each section correctly. This paired with custom formulations that are uniquely yours, is the “Studio difference”.
A perfect partnership, the design team at Studio understands the importance of shape, texture and length, with fashion finishing to create a custom style wearable to only you.
We invite you to come enjoy the profession atmosphere, where you will build a relationship not only with your designer/colorists but an entire team of experts.
Powered by eDirectory™