- Around Town
- Karen’s School of Fashion Creates and Collects Donations for Local High School Kids
- Massage LuXe Opens 2nd Location
- 5th Annual Cardboard Box City Raises More Than $14,000
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - David Chewey
- Ask The Experts - Wegmans
- Ask The Expert - Hiren Patel, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- 2016 Guide - Circle Infiniti
- Best Bet - Ariana’s Grand Woodbridge
- The Guide 2015 - Merry Mutts
- Cover Story
- Scores Big In His Field - Rich Russo
- Pete Harnisch - Bringing It Home
- Novel Ideas - Robin Friedman: Author, Journalist, and Jersey Girl
- Daytripper:The New York Aquarium
- Day Tripper: Grounds For Sculpture
- Day Tripper: Dover Stone Church
- Chef Spotlight - Chef Steven Botta
- Oceanfront Restaurant’s New Wine Program Creates Big Waves in Jersey Shore Wine Scene
- Eat Beat - Angelina’s Ristorante
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Beach Music Studios
- Best Bet - Montage Decor Inc.
- Gift Guide - Advanced Vascular Solutions
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health Talk - IVF New Jersey
- Health Talk - Brian Long CareOne Senior Care
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2015 - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health Talk - Adnan F. Danish, M.D.
- Holmdel Periodontist New President of American Academy
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Yellow Brook Farm - A Post and Beam Approach Leads a Path to Timeless Design
- Homes: Classically Inspired - A family’s heritage and traditions guide a dramatic interior
- The Perfect Nest - LaCorte
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Pick - Baymar Farms
- The Home - Creating A Home Office
- Our Pick - Jeunesse Medical Spa
- Our Picks
- Health - DeeAnna Merz Nagel
- Company Profile - Ballew Jewelers
- Company Profile - J Vincent Jewelers
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Lou Morreale
- People On The Move - Jenn Lukowiak
- People On The Move - Kari Mentonis
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- 2016 Guide - Fish Urban Dining
- The Guide 2014 - Beach Music Studios
- The Guide 2014 - Cortez Cigars
- The Home Guide
- The Home - JGS Insurance
- The Home Guide - A and J Remodeling Services
- The Home Guide - Joey D’s
Health - StudioSpin+
Route 34 North
What is “Cardiofusion”?
It’s the ultimate blend of cardio & body training in ONE workout!
At StudioSPIN+, we believe pairing heart-pumping spin® with our own unique body workouts is the ultimate way to get lean! Our talented instructors create their own signature “fusion” workouts based on experience, knowledge and our clients. Classes are treated as “personal group training” sessions, from the latest celebrity workouts, to total body spin® classes ensuring the best results possible. Personal cardio-mapping is offered at no extra charge, through heart rate goals and various individual criteria. For the athlete, race day and biathlon training is available as well.
A niche in the fitness industry, StudioSPIN+ provides a simple, warm, upscale and motivating environment. No memberships are required. Purchase 1, 10, 20 or 40 classes. In addition, special 4, 6 or 8 sessions are offered, from teen workouts, to yoga and more. Monthly updates are made to the schedule. Reservations may be booked for classes with an (*) via phone, email or text. Specials are offered throughout the year. If interested email Kimberly_gottlob@msn.com.
Owner, Kimberly Gottlob has been teaching and training clients in the Monmouth County area for close to 15 years. Known for her “get lean” workouts, Kimberly brings her passion, experience and knowledge to her clients through StudioSPIN+. A graduate of George Washington University, Kimberly infuses her business and marketing knowledge as well.
At StudioSPIN+, we know how to integrate every aspect of training in one workout, taking an ordinary workout to anything but ordinary!
Favorite fusions you MUST try!
CYCLEBOX-CRUNCH! Our own kick butt “tummy-tuck”!
HOLLYWOOD SCULPT, RIDE & GROOVE!
Think Madonna, Gwen, & Carmen in one workout!
Read what our clients are saying! www.studiospinplus.com. Or for more information call or text 732.890.5262
Powered by eDirectory™