- Around Town
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Closettec "UGLY CLOSET" Contest
- Operation Provide Comfort
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - Frank LaRocca
- Ask The Experts - Wegmans
- Ask The Expert - Alexandra Freer
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Design Line Kitchens
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond County Country Club
- The Guide 2014 - Kleban Furniture
- Medieval Times
- Day Tripper - The Staten Island Children’s Museum
- Day Tripper - Peddlers Village
- Eat Beat - Holiday Buzz: Who's Serving?
- Eat Beat - FISH Urban Dining
- The Monmouth EatBeat - Trinity Restaurant
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - European Wax Center
- Best Bet - Ryser’s Landcape Supply
- Best Bet - Devine Creations Design Center
- Health Talk
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Health Talk - Michael Ginsberg
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Inferno Training
- Health - Dr. Louis B. Conte
- HWB 2014 - Frederick L. Sabido, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Newsletter Articles
- Bill Britton-Director of Golf Instruction
- The Home: Cabitron - Design Trends
- Judy Serhus - NJAR Circle of Excellence Gold Award Winner
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Bayshore Community Hospital
- Company Profile - Miller Buick GMC
- Company Profile - Pauline Poyner Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Holli Eng
- People On The Move - Kyle Galante
- People On The Move - Cynthia Scott
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- Company Profile - The Hart Investment Group of Wells Fargo Advisors
- Company Profile - Sussan, Greenwald & Wesler
- Our Pick - Craft Master Builders Corporation
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home Gallery - Distinctive Pools
- The Home Guide - JOE HURLEY INC.
Health - StudioSpin+
Route 34 North
What is “Cardiofusion”?
It’s the ultimate blend of cardio & body training in ONE workout!
At StudioSPIN+, we believe pairing heart-pumping spin® with our own unique body workouts is the ultimate way to get lean! Our talented instructors create their own signature “fusion” workouts based on experience, knowledge and our clients. Classes are treated as “personal group training” sessions, from the latest celebrity workouts, to total body spin® classes ensuring the best results possible. Personal cardio-mapping is offered at no extra charge, through heart rate goals and various individual criteria. For the athlete, race day and biathlon training is available as well.
A niche in the fitness industry, StudioSPIN+ provides a simple, warm, upscale and motivating environment. No memberships are required. Purchase 1, 10, 20 or 40 classes. In addition, special 4, 6 or 8 sessions are offered, from teen workouts, to yoga and more. Monthly updates are made to the schedule. Reservations may be booked for classes with an (*) via phone, email or text. Specials are offered throughout the year. If interested email Kimberly_gottlob@msn.com.
Owner, Kimberly Gottlob has been teaching and training clients in the Monmouth County area for close to 15 years. Known for her “get lean” workouts, Kimberly brings her passion, experience and knowledge to her clients through StudioSPIN+. A graduate of George Washington University, Kimberly infuses her business and marketing knowledge as well.
At StudioSPIN+, we know how to integrate every aspect of training in one workout, taking an ordinary workout to anything but ordinary!
Favorite fusions you MUST try!
CYCLEBOX-CRUNCH! Our own kick butt “tummy-tuck”!
HOLLYWOOD SCULPT, RIDE & GROOVE!
Think Madonna, Gwen, & Carmen in one workout!
Read what our clients are saying! www.studiospinplus.com. Or for more information call or text 732.890.5262
Powered by eDirectory™