- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert: John Beurskens
- Ask The Expert - Ann Hughes, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Total Vein and Rejuvenation Center
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Limor Jewelers
- The Guide 2014 - Mancini Giuffré Salon & Spa
- The Guide 2014 - Robert Defalco Realty
- Day Tripper - New York City for the Holidays
- Medieval Times
- DayTripper: New Hope, Pennsylvania
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Builders' General Supply Company
- The Guide 2014 - femme by ashley
- The Guide 2014 - Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Ragui Sadek MD FACS
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- Health Talk - Michael R. D’Agnes, FACHE
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Body N Balance Massage Therapy
- Health - Associated Pain Specialists
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Q&A - H2O Bath & Kitchen Elegance: Bathroom Renovation
- Spotlight - Caring Heart & Brain Imaging
- The Home: Energy Saving Tips - Airtight Insulation
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Express Limo
- Our Pick: Town and Country Kitchen and Bath
- Company Profile - The Dermatology Centers of NJ
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move: Ben Cruz
- People On The Move - Kyle Galante
- People On The Move - Wendy Lasater
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Craft Master Builders Corp
- The Guide 2014 - EXIT Realty East Coast
- The Guide 2014 - Jeweled Studio
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - A and J Remodeling Services
- The Home Guide - ForeverLawn at the Shore
- The Home - Ryser’s Landscape Supply
Health - StudioSpin+
Route 34 North
What is “Cardiofusion”?
It’s the ultimate blend of cardio & body training in ONE workout!
At StudioSPIN+, we believe pairing heart-pumping spin® with our own unique body workouts is the ultimate way to get lean! Our talented instructors create their own signature “fusion” workouts based on experience, knowledge and our clients. Classes are treated as “personal group training” sessions, from the latest celebrity workouts, to total body spin® classes ensuring the best results possible. Personal cardio-mapping is offered at no extra charge, through heart rate goals and various individual criteria. For the athlete, race day and biathlon training is available as well.
A niche in the fitness industry, StudioSPIN+ provides a simple, warm, upscale and motivating environment. No memberships are required. Purchase 1, 10, 20 or 40 classes. In addition, special 4, 6 or 8 sessions are offered, from teen workouts, to yoga and more. Monthly updates are made to the schedule. Reservations may be booked for classes with an (*) via phone, email or text. Specials are offered throughout the year. If interested email Kimberly_gottlob@msn.com.
Owner, Kimberly Gottlob has been teaching and training clients in the Monmouth County area for close to 15 years. Known for her “get lean” workouts, Kimberly brings her passion, experience and knowledge to her clients through StudioSPIN+. A graduate of George Washington University, Kimberly infuses her business and marketing knowledge as well.
At StudioSPIN+, we know how to integrate every aspect of training in one workout, taking an ordinary workout to anything but ordinary!
Favorite fusions you MUST try!
CYCLEBOX-CRUNCH! Our own kick butt “tummy-tuck”!
HOLLYWOOD SCULPT, RIDE & GROOVE!
Think Madonna, Gwen, & Carmen in one workout!
Read what our clients are saying! www.studiospinplus.com. Or for more information call or text 732.890.5262
Powered by eDirectory™