- Around Town
- 5th Annual Cardboard Box City Raises More Than $14,000
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Bentley Edison Service Clinic
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Ann Hughes, M.D.
- AskThe Expert - Pauline Poyner
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Lincroft Village Jewelers
- The Guide 2015 - Jeweled Studio
- The Guide 2015 - EXIT Realty East Coast - Gerine A. Skamarak
- Cover Story
- The Music Man - David Bryan
- Scores Big In His Field - Rich Russo
- A Quest for the Unknown
- DayTripper: NJ Vietnam Veteran's Memorial
- Daytripper: The Lakewood BlueClaws: Exciting Minor League Baseball at the Jersey Shore
- Day Tripper - Old Barracks Museum
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Land Rover Monmouth
- The Guide 2015 - The Compounding Facility
- The Guide 2015 - Sam Vera Restaurant
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Health Talk - Gym Spa
- Health Talk - Mancini Giuffre Salon and Spa
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Atlantic Medical Imaging
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Health 2015 - Vision
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- The Niedzielski Family
- Yellow Brook Farm - A Post and Beam Approach Leads a Path to Timeless Design
- Flight OF Fancy - The Berbers
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Pick Parallel Architectural Group
- The Home: Town & Country Gallery
- Spotlight - Kitchens by Torrone
- Our Picks
- Health - Test Sports Clubs
- Company Profile - Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Our Pick - EncoreGarage of New Jersey
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Julie Baron
- People On The Move - James Yarosh
- Kids On The Move - Claire McKittrick
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Jeweled Studio
- The Guide 2014 - Brown’s Heating, Cooling and Plumbing
- The Guide 2015 - St. George Theatre
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Showerman of NJ, Inc.
- The Home Guide - AW Eurostile
- The Home Guide - A and J Remodeling Services
Health - StudioSpin+
Route 34 North
What is “Cardiofusion”?
It’s the ultimate blend of cardio & body training in ONE workout!
At StudioSPIN+, we believe pairing heart-pumping spin® with our own unique body workouts is the ultimate way to get lean! Our talented instructors create their own signature “fusion” workouts based on experience, knowledge and our clients. Classes are treated as “personal group training” sessions, from the latest celebrity workouts, to total body spin® classes ensuring the best results possible. Personal cardio-mapping is offered at no extra charge, through heart rate goals and various individual criteria. For the athlete, race day and biathlon training is available as well.
A niche in the fitness industry, StudioSPIN+ provides a simple, warm, upscale and motivating environment. No memberships are required. Purchase 1, 10, 20 or 40 classes. In addition, special 4, 6 or 8 sessions are offered, from teen workouts, to yoga and more. Monthly updates are made to the schedule. Reservations may be booked for classes with an (*) via phone, email or text. Specials are offered throughout the year. If interested email Kimberly_gottlob@msn.com.
Owner, Kimberly Gottlob has been teaching and training clients in the Monmouth County area for close to 15 years. Known for her “get lean” workouts, Kimberly brings her passion, experience and knowledge to her clients through StudioSPIN+. A graduate of George Washington University, Kimberly infuses her business and marketing knowledge as well.
At StudioSPIN+, we know how to integrate every aspect of training in one workout, taking an ordinary workout to anything but ordinary!
Favorite fusions you MUST try!
CYCLEBOX-CRUNCH! Our own kick butt “tummy-tuck”!
HOLLYWOOD SCULPT, RIDE & GROOVE!
Think Madonna, Gwen, & Carmen in one workout!
Read what our clients are saying! www.studiospinplus.com. Or for more information call or text 732.890.5262
Powered by eDirectory™