- Around Town
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Two River Theatre Annouces 20th Anniversary Season
- Operation Provide Comfort
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Pelican Pool & Ski Center
- Ask The Experts: Tina and Gabriel Simon BallRoom etc. Dance Studio
- Ask The Expert - Alexandra Freer
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Vik's Fine Jewelry
- The Guide 2014 - Vino Divino School of Wine
- The Guide 2014 - Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Cover Story
- Dave Scotti - Originality Is The Name of The Game
- Forward Progress - Wayne Chrebet JS
- Woman on a Mission, Senator Ellen Karcher: Wife, Mother and Senator of NJ
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Gift Guide
- Holiday Gift Guide - The Couture Exchange
- Gift Guide - Sunquest Day Spa
- Gift Guide - Bayshore Veterinary Hospital
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health Talk - IVF New Jersey
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Jersey Shore Body Wraps
- A Better You
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Newsletter Articles
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- SnowBird Style: Jeff and Mary Schulsinger
- Wine Academy Superstores - Muscadet
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Reverend Monsignor Eugene M. Rebeck
- People on the Move: Ralph Blumenthal
- People On The Move - Larissa Shulman
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- The Guide 2014 - Brielle Cyclery
- Company Profile - The Atlantic Fencing Academy
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Sea Bright Solar
- The Home Guide - Joey D’s
- The Home Guide - The White Sands Oceanfront Hotel & Spa
Health - StudioSpin+
Route 34 North
What is “Cardiofusion”?
It’s the ultimate blend of cardio & body training in ONE workout!
At StudioSPIN+, we believe pairing heart-pumping spin® with our own unique body workouts is the ultimate way to get lean! Our talented instructors create their own signature “fusion” workouts based on experience, knowledge and our clients. Classes are treated as “personal group training” sessions, from the latest celebrity workouts, to total body spin® classes ensuring the best results possible. Personal cardio-mapping is offered at no extra charge, through heart rate goals and various individual criteria. For the athlete, race day and biathlon training is available as well.
A niche in the fitness industry, StudioSPIN+ provides a simple, warm, upscale and motivating environment. No memberships are required. Purchase 1, 10, 20 or 40 classes. In addition, special 4, 6 or 8 sessions are offered, from teen workouts, to yoga and more. Monthly updates are made to the schedule. Reservations may be booked for classes with an (*) via phone, email or text. Specials are offered throughout the year. If interested email Kimberly_gottlob@msn.com.
Owner, Kimberly Gottlob has been teaching and training clients in the Monmouth County area for close to 15 years. Known for her “get lean” workouts, Kimberly brings her passion, experience and knowledge to her clients through StudioSPIN+. A graduate of George Washington University, Kimberly infuses her business and marketing knowledge as well.
At StudioSPIN+, we know how to integrate every aspect of training in one workout, taking an ordinary workout to anything but ordinary!
Favorite fusions you MUST try!
CYCLEBOX-CRUNCH! Our own kick butt “tummy-tuck”!
HOLLYWOOD SCULPT, RIDE & GROOVE!
Think Madonna, Gwen, & Carmen in one workout!
Read what our clients are saying! www.studiospinplus.com. Or for more information call or text 732.890.5262
Powered by eDirectory™