- Around Town
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Michael Greenberg of HomeClick
- Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
- Ask The Expert - Harbor Lights Financial Group, Inc.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Day Tripper - New York City for the Holidays
- Staten Island Fun Facts
- Day Tripper - Overnight Adventures
- Eats: Twin Lights Bakery Cafe
- The Monmouth EatBeat - Trinity Restaurant
- Our Pick - Sofra Turkish Cuisine
- Fall Guide
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Troost Brothers, Inc
- The Guide 2014 - Turning Point
- Gift Guide - Early Holiday
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Michael Ginsberg
- Health Talk - Dawn Rockwell, DMD
- Health Talk - Michael R. D’Agnes, FACHE
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Associated Pain Specialists
- Health - Kensington Court
- Health - Advanced Vascular Solutions
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - Ralco Builders
- The Home - JFS Interiors
- The Home - Rosen Decorators
- Our Picks
- The Home - Decorating Den Interiors
- Our Pick - Marshall P. Allegra, MD
- Health - HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Tinton Falls
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Kendall Valentin
- Kids On The Move: Ben Cruz
- People On The Move: Julie Baron
- Summer Guide
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- Our Pick - Hart Investment Group of Wells Fargo Advisors
- The Guide 2014 - Trek Bicycle Store of Middletown
- The Guide 2015 - DeMarco’s Catering & Gourmet Deli
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - California Closets®
- The Home Guide - Ace Aluminum
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
Health - StudioSpin+
Route 34 North
What is “Cardiofusion”?
It’s the ultimate blend of cardio & body training in ONE workout!
At StudioSPIN+, we believe pairing heart-pumping spin® with our own unique body workouts is the ultimate way to get lean! Our talented instructors create their own signature “fusion” workouts based on experience, knowledge and our clients. Classes are treated as “personal group training” sessions, from the latest celebrity workouts, to total body spin® classes ensuring the best results possible. Personal cardio-mapping is offered at no extra charge, through heart rate goals and various individual criteria. For the athlete, race day and biathlon training is available as well.
A niche in the fitness industry, StudioSPIN+ provides a simple, warm, upscale and motivating environment. No memberships are required. Purchase 1, 10, 20 or 40 classes. In addition, special 4, 6 or 8 sessions are offered, from teen workouts, to yoga and more. Monthly updates are made to the schedule. Reservations may be booked for classes with an (*) via phone, email or text. Specials are offered throughout the year. If interested email Kimberly_gottlob@msn.com.
Owner, Kimberly Gottlob has been teaching and training clients in the Monmouth County area for close to 15 years. Known for her “get lean” workouts, Kimberly brings her passion, experience and knowledge to her clients through StudioSPIN+. A graduate of George Washington University, Kimberly infuses her business and marketing knowledge as well.
At StudioSPIN+, we know how to integrate every aspect of training in one workout, taking an ordinary workout to anything but ordinary!
Favorite fusions you MUST try!
CYCLEBOX-CRUNCH! Our own kick butt “tummy-tuck”!
HOLLYWOOD SCULPT, RIDE & GROOVE!
Think Madonna, Gwen, & Carmen in one workout!
Read what our clients are saying! www.studiospinplus.com. Or for more information call or text 732.890.5262
Powered by eDirectory™