- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- AskThe Experts - Ranney School
- Ask the Experts: Giulio Caruso, DC Total Care Chiropractic and Rehab, P.C.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - DSM Enterprises Inc.
- The Guide 2014 - Athena Learning Center
- Best Bet - Family Focus Financial Group
- Cover Story
- Spirits For The Spirit: The Legacy of Laird & Co.
- A Major League Success - John Valentin
- The Ultimate Fighter: Renzo Gracie
- Day Tripper - Insectropolis
- DayTripper: NJ Vietnam Veteran's Memorial
- Day Tripper - Old Barracks Museum
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Down To Basics
- Gift Guide - Normandie Bakery
- Gift Guide - John Kling Cutom Homes
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - IVF New Jersey
- Health Talk - Beth M. Deutch MD
- Health Talk - Dawn Rockwell, DMD
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Ani Orthopaedic Group
- Health - Caroline Glicksman, MD
- Health - HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Tinton Falls
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Guide - Top Line Appliance Center
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- WineZag - Choosing a Restaurant Wine List Over Food
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Falco’s Catering
- Our Pick - Premier Pediatric Care
- Our Pick - Red Sky Restaurant
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Mark Malek
- People On The Move - Alexis Pollitto
- People On The Move: Liz Leonardis
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Thoroughbred Dental Arts
- The Guide 2013 - Poor Cat Designs
- The Guide 2014 - 732-Express
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Ace Aluminum
- The Home Guide - Oasis Backyard Farms
- The Home Guide - Pietra Bella
Health - StudioSpin+
Route 34 North
What is “Cardiofusion”?
It’s the ultimate blend of cardio & body training in ONE workout!
At StudioSPIN+, we believe pairing heart-pumping spin® with our own unique body workouts is the ultimate way to get lean! Our talented instructors create their own signature “fusion” workouts based on experience, knowledge and our clients. Classes are treated as “personal group training” sessions, from the latest celebrity workouts, to total body spin® classes ensuring the best results possible. Personal cardio-mapping is offered at no extra charge, through heart rate goals and various individual criteria. For the athlete, race day and biathlon training is available as well.
A niche in the fitness industry, StudioSPIN+ provides a simple, warm, upscale and motivating environment. No memberships are required. Purchase 1, 10, 20 or 40 classes. In addition, special 4, 6 or 8 sessions are offered, from teen workouts, to yoga and more. Monthly updates are made to the schedule. Reservations may be booked for classes with an (*) via phone, email or text. Specials are offered throughout the year. If interested email Kimberly_gottlob@msn.com.
Owner, Kimberly Gottlob has been teaching and training clients in the Monmouth County area for close to 15 years. Known for her “get lean” workouts, Kimberly brings her passion, experience and knowledge to her clients through StudioSPIN+. A graduate of George Washington University, Kimberly infuses her business and marketing knowledge as well.
At StudioSPIN+, we know how to integrate every aspect of training in one workout, taking an ordinary workout to anything but ordinary!
Favorite fusions you MUST try!
CYCLEBOX-CRUNCH! Our own kick butt “tummy-tuck”!
HOLLYWOOD SCULPT, RIDE & GROOVE!
Think Madonna, Gwen, & Carmen in one workout!
Read what our clients are saying! www.studiospinplus.com. Or for more information call or text 732.890.5262
Powered by eDirectory™