- Around Town
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- AMI Presents Girls Night Out
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - John Kling Custom Homes
- Ask The Expert - Hiren Patel, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Cory Schifter of Casale Jewelers
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Anna’s Italian Kitchen
- The Guide 2015 - Li Greci's Staaten
- Best Bet - Grand Marquis
- Day Tripper - Lambert Castle Museum
- Day Tripper - Cowtown Rodeo
- Day Tripper - Mountain Creek Resort
- Fall Guide
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide 2014 - Museums
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Circle Infiniti
- Best Bet - Homeclick Lighting
- Gift Guide - Compact Auto Body
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Health Talk - The Center for Bariatrics
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Jersey Shore Hot Yoga Marlboro
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- Health - Radiology
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Yellow Brook Farm - A Post and Beam Approach Leads a Path to Timeless Design
- Backyard Bliss
- Driven to Excellence - Bobby Ciasulli
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Chris Wood
- Kids On The Move - Zach Miller
- People On The Move: Bob Leibner
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Garage Innovations
- The Guide 2014 - Mancini Giuffré Salon & Spa
- Company Profile - Grape Beginnings
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Central Jersey Pools
- The Home Guide - Custom Granite Fabrications
- The Home Guide - The White Sands Oceanfront Hotel & Spa
Health - StudioSpin+
Route 34 North
What is “Cardiofusion”?
It’s the ultimate blend of cardio & body training in ONE workout!
At StudioSPIN+, we believe pairing heart-pumping spin® with our own unique body workouts is the ultimate way to get lean! Our talented instructors create their own signature “fusion” workouts based on experience, knowledge and our clients. Classes are treated as “personal group training” sessions, from the latest celebrity workouts, to total body spin® classes ensuring the best results possible. Personal cardio-mapping is offered at no extra charge, through heart rate goals and various individual criteria. For the athlete, race day and biathlon training is available as well.
A niche in the fitness industry, StudioSPIN+ provides a simple, warm, upscale and motivating environment. No memberships are required. Purchase 1, 10, 20 or 40 classes. In addition, special 4, 6 or 8 sessions are offered, from teen workouts, to yoga and more. Monthly updates are made to the schedule. Reservations may be booked for classes with an (*) via phone, email or text. Specials are offered throughout the year. If interested email Kimberly_gottlob@msn.com.
Owner, Kimberly Gottlob has been teaching and training clients in the Monmouth County area for close to 15 years. Known for her “get lean” workouts, Kimberly brings her passion, experience and knowledge to her clients through StudioSPIN+. A graduate of George Washington University, Kimberly infuses her business and marketing knowledge as well.
At StudioSPIN+, we know how to integrate every aspect of training in one workout, taking an ordinary workout to anything but ordinary!
Favorite fusions you MUST try!
CYCLEBOX-CRUNCH! Our own kick butt “tummy-tuck”!
HOLLYWOOD SCULPT, RIDE & GROOVE!
Think Madonna, Gwen, & Carmen in one workout!
Read what our clients are saying! www.studiospinplus.com. Or for more information call or text 732.890.5262
Powered by eDirectory™