- Around Town
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- AMI Presents Girls Night Out
- Ask The Experts
- Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
- Ask The Expert - Ann Hughes, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Alexandra Freer
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Family Focus Financial Group
- The Guide 2014 - AnA Custom Closets
- The Guide 2015 - World Subaru
- Cover Story
- Life's Canvas - Jay Alders
- Staten Island Borough President James S. Oddo
- Dr. Yong and Moon Choo…On a Fascinating Life Journey.
- Day Tripper - Lambert Castle Museum
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Day Tripper - Spa Castle
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Athena Learning Center
- Best Bet - Red Bank Radiologists
- Holiday Gift Guide - Corbo Jewelers
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- Health Talk - Rockwell Dentistry
- Health Talk - IVF New Jersey
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Cunningham Orthopaedics
- Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Bayshore Community Health Services
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - Logan Construction
- Health - Trinity Rehab
- The Home Gallery - Fuda Tile & Marble
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - European Wax Center Staten Island
- Our Pick - Bonnie Cake
- Our Pick - Everafter Furniture
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Catherine Zalewski
- People On The Move - Mamie Amato Weiss
- People On The Move: Tom Martini
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Liberty Homes of Staten Island, Inc.
- Company Profile - Physicians for Alternative Medicine
- The Guide 2013 - Sea Spa & Salon
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - triSpace interiors
- The Home - JGS Insurance
- The Home Spotlight - Select Technology Group
Health - StudioSpin+
Route 34 North
What is “Cardiofusion”?
It’s the ultimate blend of cardio & body training in ONE workout!
At StudioSPIN+, we believe pairing heart-pumping spin® with our own unique body workouts is the ultimate way to get lean! Our talented instructors create their own signature “fusion” workouts based on experience, knowledge and our clients. Classes are treated as “personal group training” sessions, from the latest celebrity workouts, to total body spin® classes ensuring the best results possible. Personal cardio-mapping is offered at no extra charge, through heart rate goals and various individual criteria. For the athlete, race day and biathlon training is available as well.
A niche in the fitness industry, StudioSPIN+ provides a simple, warm, upscale and motivating environment. No memberships are required. Purchase 1, 10, 20 or 40 classes. In addition, special 4, 6 or 8 sessions are offered, from teen workouts, to yoga and more. Monthly updates are made to the schedule. Reservations may be booked for classes with an (*) via phone, email or text. Specials are offered throughout the year. If interested email Kimberly_gottlob@msn.com.
Owner, Kimberly Gottlob has been teaching and training clients in the Monmouth County area for close to 15 years. Known for her “get lean” workouts, Kimberly brings her passion, experience and knowledge to her clients through StudioSPIN+. A graduate of George Washington University, Kimberly infuses her business and marketing knowledge as well.
At StudioSPIN+, we know how to integrate every aspect of training in one workout, taking an ordinary workout to anything but ordinary!
Favorite fusions you MUST try!
CYCLEBOX-CRUNCH! Our own kick butt “tummy-tuck”!
HOLLYWOOD SCULPT, RIDE & GROOVE!
Think Madonna, Gwen, & Carmen in one workout!
Read what our clients are saying! www.studiospinplus.com. Or for more information call or text 732.890.5262
Powered by eDirectory™