- Around Town
- Ranney’s Middle School Honored with National Literary Awards
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Relief News
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Experts - Lawrence Durso
- AskThe Expert - John Kling Custom Homes
- Ask The Expert - Michael R. D’Agnes
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Buyers Guide 2011-2012
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Park Avenue Bistro
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Dearborn Market
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - ClosetTec
- Cover Story
- The Marlboro Man
- Kim Guadagno - New Jersey's First Lieutenant Governor
- Nina Sophia Waga Mojares
- Daytripper: Popcorn Park Zoo
- Day Tripper - Old Barracks Museum
- Day Tripper - New York City for the Holidays
- Etc - School Daze
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Gift Guide
- SB Furniture Design - Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Deluxe Windows
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Dickstein Associates Agency
- Health Talk
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health Talk - Lori S. Gormley, M.D.
- Health Talk - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - ENERGY BALANCE
- Health - Red Bank Radiologists
- Health - Pilates Space, LLC.
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - Colts Neck Manor House
- "Tebow-Mania" Begins
- Spotlight - Caring Heart & Brain Imaging
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Akasha
- Our Pick: Jonathan Salon Red Bank
- Our Pick - Atlantic Fencing Academy
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Josh Gilstein
- People On The Move - Reverend Monsignor Eugene M. Rebeck
- Kids On The Move - Ray Wang
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Poor Cat Designs
- The Guide 2013 - Pelican Pool & Ski Center
- The Guide 2013 - Bear and Birch
- The Home Guide
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home Guide - casale TILE
- The Home Guide - King Remodeling
Health - StudioSpin+
Route 34 North
What is “Cardiofusion”?
It’s the ultimate blend of cardio & body training in ONE workout!
At StudioSPIN+, we believe pairing heart-pumping spin® with our own unique body workouts is the ultimate way to get lean! Our talented instructors create their own signature “fusion” workouts based on experience, knowledge and our clients. Classes are treated as “personal group training” sessions, from the latest celebrity workouts, to total body spin® classes ensuring the best results possible. Personal cardio-mapping is offered at no extra charge, through heart rate goals and various individual criteria. For the athlete, race day and biathlon training is available as well.
A niche in the fitness industry, StudioSPIN+ provides a simple, warm, upscale and motivating environment. No memberships are required. Purchase 1, 10, 20 or 40 classes. In addition, special 4, 6 or 8 sessions are offered, from teen workouts, to yoga and more. Monthly updates are made to the schedule. Reservations may be booked for classes with an (*) via phone, email or text. Specials are offered throughout the year. If interested email Kimberly_gottlob@msn.com.
Owner, Kimberly Gottlob has been teaching and training clients in the Monmouth County area for close to 15 years. Known for her “get lean” workouts, Kimberly brings her passion, experience and knowledge to her clients through StudioSPIN+. A graduate of George Washington University, Kimberly infuses her business and marketing knowledge as well.
At StudioSPIN+, we know how to integrate every aspect of training in one workout, taking an ordinary workout to anything but ordinary!
Favorite fusions you MUST try!
CYCLEBOX-CRUNCH! Our own kick butt “tummy-tuck”!
HOLLYWOOD SCULPT, RIDE & GROOVE!
Think Madonna, Gwen, & Carmen in one workout!
Read what our clients are saying! www.studiospinplus.com. Or for more information call or text 732.890.5262
Powered by eDirectory™