- Around Town
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Two River Theatre Annouces 20th Anniversary Season
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Tina and Gabriel Simon BallRoom etc. Dance Studio
- Ask The Expert - Harbor Lights Financial Group, Inc.
- AskThe Expert - Jack Giglio
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Red White & Blue Contracting
- The Guide 2014 - Royal Dinettes
- The Guide 2014 - Brock Farms
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - B and A Jewelers
- The Guide 2014 - Monmouth Street Tile
- Gift Guide - Vaccaro Brothers Flooring & Kitchens
- Health Talk
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health Talk - Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - db Orthopedic
- A Better You
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Yellow Brook Farm - A Post and Beam Approach Leads a Path to Timeless Design
- The Berman Home
- Sunrise to Sunset - The Bonfiglio's
- Newsletter Articles
- Eats: Twin Lights Bakery Cafe
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- Spotlight - Kitchens by Torrone
- Our Picks
- Our Pick: Seaside Materials
- Our Pick - Advanced Vascular Solutions
- Our Pick - Open MRI and Diagnostic Imaging of Wall
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Gayle Eggan Aanensen
- Valerie Niess - Raising Environmental And Political Awareness
- People On The Move - Anjelica Chickara
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Summer Fun - Summer 2013
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Jersey Shore Premium Outlets
- The Guide 2013 - The Pine Tavern of Old Bridge
- The Guide 2014 - Maserati of Central New Jersey
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Showerman of NJ, Inc.
- The Home Guide - Red Bank FrameWorks
- The Home Guide - Red Bank Cabinet Company
Health - StudioSpin+
Route 34 North
What is “Cardiofusion”?
It’s the ultimate blend of cardio & body training in ONE workout!
At StudioSPIN+, we believe pairing heart-pumping spin® with our own unique body workouts is the ultimate way to get lean! Our talented instructors create their own signature “fusion” workouts based on experience, knowledge and our clients. Classes are treated as “personal group training” sessions, from the latest celebrity workouts, to total body spin® classes ensuring the best results possible. Personal cardio-mapping is offered at no extra charge, through heart rate goals and various individual criteria. For the athlete, race day and biathlon training is available as well.
A niche in the fitness industry, StudioSPIN+ provides a simple, warm, upscale and motivating environment. No memberships are required. Purchase 1, 10, 20 or 40 classes. In addition, special 4, 6 or 8 sessions are offered, from teen workouts, to yoga and more. Monthly updates are made to the schedule. Reservations may be booked for classes with an (*) via phone, email or text. Specials are offered throughout the year. If interested email Kimberly_gottlob@msn.com.
Owner, Kimberly Gottlob has been teaching and training clients in the Monmouth County area for close to 15 years. Known for her “get lean” workouts, Kimberly brings her passion, experience and knowledge to her clients through StudioSPIN+. A graduate of George Washington University, Kimberly infuses her business and marketing knowledge as well.
At StudioSPIN+, we know how to integrate every aspect of training in one workout, taking an ordinary workout to anything but ordinary!
Favorite fusions you MUST try!
CYCLEBOX-CRUNCH! Our own kick butt “tummy-tuck”!
HOLLYWOOD SCULPT, RIDE & GROOVE!
Think Madonna, Gwen, & Carmen in one workout!
Read what our clients are saying! www.studiospinplus.com. Or for more information call or text 732.890.5262
Powered by eDirectory™