- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Harbor Lights Financial Group, Inc.
- AskThe Experts - Ranney School
- Ask The Experts - David Chewey
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - DSM Enterprises Inc.
- Best Bet - Family Focus Financial Group
- Best Bet - Green Life Designs
- Etc - The Endless Summer
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - The Facebook Situation
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - The Rug Mall
- The Guide 2014 - Federico’s Landscaping
- The Guide 2014 - Moonlight Complements
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Health Talk - Dr. Patrick Cuozzo
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Pain
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- Health - DeForte Dentistry
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Q&A - T. Dorland Studio at Folio Art Glass
- Vintner’s Circle
- Eats: Mumford's Culinary Center
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Federico’s Landscape Design
- United Teletech Financial Federal Credit Union
- Our Pick - Lowy’s Moving Service
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Alyssa Staats
- Suzanne Pease, Jill-Of-All-Trades
- People On The Move - John Dias
- Summer Guide
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Physicians For Alternative Medicine
- The Guide 2014 - CoCo Pari Boutique
- Company Profile - Brock Farms
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Ryser’s Landscape Supply
- The Home - Distinctive Pools
- The Home Guide - Vizzini & Company
Health - StudioSpin+
Route 34 North
What is “Cardiofusion”?
It’s the ultimate blend of cardio & body training in ONE workout!
At StudioSPIN+, we believe pairing heart-pumping spin® with our own unique body workouts is the ultimate way to get lean! Our talented instructors create their own signature “fusion” workouts based on experience, knowledge and our clients. Classes are treated as “personal group training” sessions, from the latest celebrity workouts, to total body spin® classes ensuring the best results possible. Personal cardio-mapping is offered at no extra charge, through heart rate goals and various individual criteria. For the athlete, race day and biathlon training is available as well.
A niche in the fitness industry, StudioSPIN+ provides a simple, warm, upscale and motivating environment. No memberships are required. Purchase 1, 10, 20 or 40 classes. In addition, special 4, 6 or 8 sessions are offered, from teen workouts, to yoga and more. Monthly updates are made to the schedule. Reservations may be booked for classes with an (*) via phone, email or text. Specials are offered throughout the year. If interested email Kimberly_gottlob@msn.com.
Owner, Kimberly Gottlob has been teaching and training clients in the Monmouth County area for close to 15 years. Known for her “get lean” workouts, Kimberly brings her passion, experience and knowledge to her clients through StudioSPIN+. A graduate of George Washington University, Kimberly infuses her business and marketing knowledge as well.
At StudioSPIN+, we know how to integrate every aspect of training in one workout, taking an ordinary workout to anything but ordinary!
Favorite fusions you MUST try!
CYCLEBOX-CRUNCH! Our own kick butt “tummy-tuck”!
HOLLYWOOD SCULPT, RIDE & GROOVE!
Think Madonna, Gwen, & Carmen in one workout!
Read what our clients are saying! www.studiospinplus.com. Or for more information call or text 732.890.5262
Powered by eDirectory™