- Around Town
- 2012 Meridian Health Foundation Gala Success
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Experts - Ranney School
- AskThe Experts - Dance Attitudes
- Ask the Experts: Vincent J Puma
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Buyers Guide 2011-2012
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Brock Farms
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - ClosetTec
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Wine Academy Superstores
- Cover Story
- Paul Parmar: A man of the world
- Brian Raphael Goldfarb
- Grand Dame of Holmdel - Adeline “Addy” Lubkert
- Etc - Aspirin...please.
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - The Facebook Situation
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Gift Guide
- Holiday Gift Guide - Avanti Day Resort
- Holiday Gift Guide - Corbo Jewelers
- Gift Guide - Advanced Vascular Solutions
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Health - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health Talk - Michael R. D’Agnes, FACHE
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Radiology
- Health - Premier Pain Centers
- Bayshore Community Health Services
- Comfort & Function - Habbab-Karout
- A Model Home - The Tsairis’
- Elegant Transformation - The Rinaldi's
- Living in Colts Neck
- Muriel Rogers - Local Artist
- It's All in the Details
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Red Bank FrameWorks
- The Home: Decorating Den
- Two River Theatre Annouces 20th Anniversary Season
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Our Pick - Atlantic Fencing Academy
- Our Pick: Cavallo Construction Company
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Tony Sloan
- People On The Move - Catherine Zalewski
- People On The Move - Reverend Monsignor Eugene M. Rebeck
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Poor Cat Designs
- The Guide 2013 - Sea Spa & Salon
- The Guide 2013 - femme by ashley
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Red Bank Cabinet Company
- The Home - Rainmaker Lawn Sprinklers
- The Home - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
Health - StudioSpin+
Route 34 North
What is “Cardiofusion”?
It’s the ultimate blend of cardio & body training in ONE workout!
At StudioSPIN+, we believe pairing heart-pumping spin® with our own unique body workouts is the ultimate way to get lean! Our talented instructors create their own signature “fusion” workouts based on experience, knowledge and our clients. Classes are treated as “personal group training” sessions, from the latest celebrity workouts, to total body spin® classes ensuring the best results possible. Personal cardio-mapping is offered at no extra charge, through heart rate goals and various individual criteria. For the athlete, race day and biathlon training is available as well.
A niche in the fitness industry, StudioSPIN+ provides a simple, warm, upscale and motivating environment. No memberships are required. Purchase 1, 10, 20 or 40 classes. In addition, special 4, 6 or 8 sessions are offered, from teen workouts, to yoga and more. Monthly updates are made to the schedule. Reservations may be booked for classes with an (*) via phone, email or text. Specials are offered throughout the year. If interested email Kimberly_gottlob@msn.com.
Owner, Kimberly Gottlob has been teaching and training clients in the Monmouth County area for close to 15 years. Known for her “get lean” workouts, Kimberly brings her passion, experience and knowledge to her clients through StudioSPIN+. A graduate of George Washington University, Kimberly infuses her business and marketing knowledge as well.
At StudioSPIN+, we know how to integrate every aspect of training in one workout, taking an ordinary workout to anything but ordinary!
Favorite fusions you MUST try!
CYCLEBOX-CRUNCH! Our own kick butt “tummy-tuck”!
HOLLYWOOD SCULPT, RIDE & GROOVE!
Think Madonna, Gwen, & Carmen in one workout!
Read what our clients are saying! www.studiospinplus.com. Or for more information call or text 732.890.5262
Powered by eDirectory™