- Around Town
- AMI Foundation Donates More Than 500 lbs. of Food from 6th Annual Food Drive
- 5th Annual Cardboard Box City Raises More Than $14,000
- CPC BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE GRAND OPENING
- Ask The Experts
- Ask the Experts: Giulio Caruso, DC Total Care Chiropractic and Rehab, P.C.
- Ask The Expert: Iris Lurie
- Company Profile - Shrewsbury Vascular & General Surgery Associates
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Tuscany Italian Specialty Foods
- The Home Guide - Downtown Tile
- The Guide 2015 - Sam Vera Restaurant
- Cover Story
- Gratitude in Guatemala
- Talking Family and Football with NFL Network’s Melissa Stark
- Pro Wrestler Robbie E.
- Day Tripper - Cowtown Rodeo
- Day Tripper - Koziar’s Christmas Village
- Day Tripper - Central Park
- Eats: Branches Catering
- Staten Island EatBeat - Nino’s Restaurant
- Eat Beat - Sam Vera Restaurant
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - School Daze
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Golf Greens “Fore” U
- The Guide 2014 - Pelican Shops
- The Guide 2014 - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Health Talk
- Guest Blogger >> Sonya Moretti, WHNP-BC, NAMS
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health Talk - IVF New Jersey
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- There's No Place Like Home
- A Seductive Re-Imaging - The Keeleys
- Following the Natural Progression - The Edelman Family
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Visual Impact Decorating Gallery
- Eats: Mumford's Culinary Center
- CNHS - "It's A Wonder Life"
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Polo Club of Colts Neck
- Our Pick - erik kitchen design
- Company Profile - Caroline Glicksman, MD
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Barbara Marro
- People on the Move: Karen Ginty
- Kids On The Move - Meredith Gallagher
- Summer Guide
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - George Wall Ford
- The Guide 2015 - The Pine Tavern of Old Bridge
- The Guide 2015 - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings of Greater NJ
- The Home Guide - casale TILE
- The Home - Ryser’s Landscape Supply
Health - StudioSpin+
Route 34 North
What is “Cardiofusion”?
It’s the ultimate blend of cardio & body training in ONE workout!
At StudioSPIN+, we believe pairing heart-pumping spin® with our own unique body workouts is the ultimate way to get lean! Our talented instructors create their own signature “fusion” workouts based on experience, knowledge and our clients. Classes are treated as “personal group training” sessions, from the latest celebrity workouts, to total body spin® classes ensuring the best results possible. Personal cardio-mapping is offered at no extra charge, through heart rate goals and various individual criteria. For the athlete, race day and biathlon training is available as well.
A niche in the fitness industry, StudioSPIN+ provides a simple, warm, upscale and motivating environment. No memberships are required. Purchase 1, 10, 20 or 40 classes. In addition, special 4, 6 or 8 sessions are offered, from teen workouts, to yoga and more. Monthly updates are made to the schedule. Reservations may be booked for classes with an (*) via phone, email or text. Specials are offered throughout the year. If interested email Kimberly_gottlob@msn.com.
Owner, Kimberly Gottlob has been teaching and training clients in the Monmouth County area for close to 15 years. Known for her “get lean” workouts, Kimberly brings her passion, experience and knowledge to her clients through StudioSPIN+. A graduate of George Washington University, Kimberly infuses her business and marketing knowledge as well.
At StudioSPIN+, we know how to integrate every aspect of training in one workout, taking an ordinary workout to anything but ordinary!
Favorite fusions you MUST try!
CYCLEBOX-CRUNCH! Our own kick butt “tummy-tuck”!
HOLLYWOOD SCULPT, RIDE & GROOVE!
Think Madonna, Gwen, & Carmen in one workout!
Read what our clients are saying! www.studiospinplus.com. Or for more information call or text 732.890.5262
Powered by eDirectory™