- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Total Vein and Rejuvenation Center
- Ask The Experts - Premier Pain Centers - Peter S. Staats
- Ask The Experts: Dr. Manolis G. Manolakakis
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Cover Story
- Dr. Fredrik Oberkehr
- Novel Ideas - Robin Friedman: Author, Journalist, and Jersey Girl
- Felicia Stoler: Spreading Health With A Little TLC
- Day Tripper: Grounds For Sculpture
- Daytripper: Franklin Institute
- Day Tripper - Balloon Flights
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Health Talk
- Health - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health Talk - Dr. Clifford M. Sales
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Mosaic Day Spa
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Health - Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- Our Picks
- Our Pick: The Samra Group Pediatrics
- Our Pick - California Closets of Central NJ
- Ideal Tile of Ocean
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Laurence Feldman
- People On The Move - Anjelica Chickara
- People On The Move - Michael Patrick
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Paramount Oral Surgery
- The Guide 2014 - XCEL Club
- The Guide 2014 - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Energy Aide
- The Home Guide - Richmond Tile & Bath
- The Home Guide - ForeverLawn at the Shore
Health - StudioSpin+
Route 34 North
What is “Cardiofusion”?
It’s the ultimate blend of cardio & body training in ONE workout!
At StudioSPIN+, we believe pairing heart-pumping spin® with our own unique body workouts is the ultimate way to get lean! Our talented instructors create their own signature “fusion” workouts based on experience, knowledge and our clients. Classes are treated as “personal group training” sessions, from the latest celebrity workouts, to total body spin® classes ensuring the best results possible. Personal cardio-mapping is offered at no extra charge, through heart rate goals and various individual criteria. For the athlete, race day and biathlon training is available as well.
A niche in the fitness industry, StudioSPIN+ provides a simple, warm, upscale and motivating environment. No memberships are required. Purchase 1, 10, 20 or 40 classes. In addition, special 4, 6 or 8 sessions are offered, from teen workouts, to yoga and more. Monthly updates are made to the schedule. Reservations may be booked for classes with an (*) via phone, email or text. Specials are offered throughout the year. If interested email Kimberly_gottlob@msn.com.
Owner, Kimberly Gottlob has been teaching and training clients in the Monmouth County area for close to 15 years. Known for her “get lean” workouts, Kimberly brings her passion, experience and knowledge to her clients through StudioSPIN+. A graduate of George Washington University, Kimberly infuses her business and marketing knowledge as well.
At StudioSPIN+, we know how to integrate every aspect of training in one workout, taking an ordinary workout to anything but ordinary!
Favorite fusions you MUST try!
CYCLEBOX-CRUNCH! Our own kick butt “tummy-tuck”!
HOLLYWOOD SCULPT, RIDE & GROOVE!
Think Madonna, Gwen, & Carmen in one workout!
Read what our clients are saying! www.studiospinplus.com. Or for more information call or text 732.890.5262
Powered by eDirectory™