- Around Town
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Ask The Experts
- Ask the Experts: DicksteinAssociatesAgency, LLC
- Ask The Expert - Michael Greenberg of HomeClick
- Ask The Expert: Iris Lurie
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery
- The Guide 2014 - Vik's Fine Jewelry
- The Guide 2014 - Kleban Furniture
- Cover Story
- PIX11 Anchor Sukanya Krishnan
- Jessica Silverman - Model Behavior
- Twelve - The Hayes Family
- Day Tripper - Lambert Castle Museum
- Day Tripper - Whitesbog Village
- Day Tripper - New York City for the Holidays
- Etc - The Facebook Situation
- Etc - Aspirin...please.
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Pelican Pool, Spa, & Patio
- The Guide 2014 - Rosen Decorators
- Gift Guide - Artisan Studio
- Health Talk
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Health Talk - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Air Doctors, Inc.
- Health - Advanced Dentistry
- Health - Caroline Glicksman, MD
- Redefining Rooms - The Abrams
- Easy Living On A Grand Scale - Alyson and Keith Arnott
- Homes: Classically Inspired - A family’s heritage and traditions guide a dramatic interior
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home: Energy Saving Tips - Airtight Insulation
- Behind The Red Door
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite, Inc.
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Ann Yokum
- Kids On The Move - Michael and Ally Baratta,and Sally Carden
- People On The Move - Desiree Rose Zaslow
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Grape Beginnings
- The Guide 2014 - Vino Divino School of Wine
- The Guide 2014 - Ski Barn
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - ForeverLawn at the Shore
- The Home Guide - Rodman’s Building Inc.
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
Health - StudioSpin+
Route 34 North
What is “Cardiofusion”?
It’s the ultimate blend of cardio & body training in ONE workout!
At StudioSPIN+, we believe pairing heart-pumping spin® with our own unique body workouts is the ultimate way to get lean! Our talented instructors create their own signature “fusion” workouts based on experience, knowledge and our clients. Classes are treated as “personal group training” sessions, from the latest celebrity workouts, to total body spin® classes ensuring the best results possible. Personal cardio-mapping is offered at no extra charge, through heart rate goals and various individual criteria. For the athlete, race day and biathlon training is available as well.
A niche in the fitness industry, StudioSPIN+ provides a simple, warm, upscale and motivating environment. No memberships are required. Purchase 1, 10, 20 or 40 classes. In addition, special 4, 6 or 8 sessions are offered, from teen workouts, to yoga and more. Monthly updates are made to the schedule. Reservations may be booked for classes with an (*) via phone, email or text. Specials are offered throughout the year. If interested email Kimberly_gottlob@msn.com.
Owner, Kimberly Gottlob has been teaching and training clients in the Monmouth County area for close to 15 years. Known for her “get lean” workouts, Kimberly brings her passion, experience and knowledge to her clients through StudioSPIN+. A graduate of George Washington University, Kimberly infuses her business and marketing knowledge as well.
At StudioSPIN+, we know how to integrate every aspect of training in one workout, taking an ordinary workout to anything but ordinary!
Favorite fusions you MUST try!
CYCLEBOX-CRUNCH! Our own kick butt “tummy-tuck”!
HOLLYWOOD SCULPT, RIDE & GROOVE!
Think Madonna, Gwen, & Carmen in one workout!
Read what our clients are saying! www.studiospinplus.com. Or for more information call or text 732.890.5262
Powered by eDirectory™