- Around Town
- Jayne S. Carmody School Dedication
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- The Cardiovascular Care Group Announces New “JUST WALK™” Program
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Robert E.Wold, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Luis Pereira of Stone World
- Ask The Expert - John Coscia of AJC Advisors
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Home Living Furniture
- Best Bet - Federico’s Landscape Design
- The Guide 2015 - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Denise L. Waldron DMD
- Best Bet - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- The Guide 2014 - Garage Innovations
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Health Talk - Dawn Rockwell, DMD
- Health Talk - Asaad H. Samra, MD, FACS - Samra Plastic Surgery
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Mosaic Day Spa
- Health - Hot Tubs by Hot Springs
- Health Talk - Angelo Pollari KryoLife Staten Island
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Holiday Buzz: Out & About in NYC & PHL
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Restaurant Guide - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - H2o Bath & Kitchen Elegance - The Spa Experience
- Red Bank Gastroenterology - Advertorial
- The Home Gallery - ABL
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Brayden Donnelly
- People on the Move: Max Fried
- Helping Our Youth Through The Hardest Times
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- Eat Beat - Zio Toto Ristorante
- Company Profile - Lifestyles Medical
- The Guide 2014 - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- The Home Guide
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home Guide - Creative Kitchens
- The Home Guide - Energy Aide
Health - StudioSpin+
Route 34 North
What is “Cardiofusion”?
It’s the ultimate blend of cardio & body training in ONE workout!
At StudioSPIN+, we believe pairing heart-pumping spin® with our own unique body workouts is the ultimate way to get lean! Our talented instructors create their own signature “fusion” workouts based on experience, knowledge and our clients. Classes are treated as “personal group training” sessions, from the latest celebrity workouts, to total body spin® classes ensuring the best results possible. Personal cardio-mapping is offered at no extra charge, through heart rate goals and various individual criteria. For the athlete, race day and biathlon training is available as well.
A niche in the fitness industry, StudioSPIN+ provides a simple, warm, upscale and motivating environment. No memberships are required. Purchase 1, 10, 20 or 40 classes. In addition, special 4, 6 or 8 sessions are offered, from teen workouts, to yoga and more. Monthly updates are made to the schedule. Reservations may be booked for classes with an (*) via phone, email or text. Specials are offered throughout the year. If interested email Kimberly_gottlob@msn.com.
Owner, Kimberly Gottlob has been teaching and training clients in the Monmouth County area for close to 15 years. Known for her “get lean” workouts, Kimberly brings her passion, experience and knowledge to her clients through StudioSPIN+. A graduate of George Washington University, Kimberly infuses her business and marketing knowledge as well.
At StudioSPIN+, we know how to integrate every aspect of training in one workout, taking an ordinary workout to anything but ordinary!
Favorite fusions you MUST try!
CYCLEBOX-CRUNCH! Our own kick butt “tummy-tuck”!
HOLLYWOOD SCULPT, RIDE & GROOVE!
Think Madonna, Gwen, & Carmen in one workout!
Read what our clients are saying! www.studiospinplus.com. Or for more information call or text 732.890.5262
Powered by eDirectory™