- Around Town
- Holiday Buzz: Get Out of Town - NYC & PHL
- The Atlantic Fencing Academy Announces District Winners
- Holiday Buzz - Sights & Sounds of the Season
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Robert E.Wold, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Harbor Lights Financial Group, Inc.
- Ask The Experts - Premier Pain Centers - Peter S. Staats
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Buyers Guide 2011-2012
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - School of Rock
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Physicians For Alternative Medicine
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Hand & Stone
- Day Tripper - The Amish Experience
- Daytripper: Liberty Science Center
- Day Tripper - Central Park
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Don Francisco Cigars
- Gift Guide - Nevada Exchange Trading Post Outlet
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Valina Salon & Day Spa
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dawn Rockwell, DMD
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health Talk - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Glenn Kolansky, M.D.
- Health - Old Bridge Center PT
- Health - Professional Behavioral Center of New Jersey, P.A.
- New Kids In Town - The Daszkowskis
- Everything Old is New Again - A Monmouth Beach Classic Shore Colonial Reinvented
- On Water's Edge - The Boyle House
- Living in Colts Neck
- Impeccable Style
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Home at Last
- Newsletter Articles
- Tracking James - James Gregorio
- The Home Gallery - Odyssey Land Design Group
- The Home Guide - The White Sands Oceanfront Hotel & Spa
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Ray Andersen
- People On The Move: Kevin O’Malley
- People On The Move - Dr. Susan Field
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- Company Profile - CKO Middletown Kickboxing
- The Guide 2013 - Pelican Pool & Ski Center
- The Guide 2013 - femme by ashley
- The Home Guide
- The Home - JGS Insurance
- The Home Guide - Ilkem Marble & Granite
- The Home Guide - Piazza di Roma
Health - StudioV Mind, Body and Soul
StudioV Mind, Body and Soul
265 Route 34
Stressed? Feeling sluggish or overweight? Not enjoying life to the fullest?
You deserve some quality time in a place custom designed for Your Health & Wellbeing.
Unlike monstrous health clubs that contort and stretch themselves too thin, or small boutique fitness centers that cram services they are ill-equipped for into a tiny space, Studio V is exactly what Founder Vicky DeRosa intended it to be - a perfect fit - custom-built specifically for the purpose of offering the best in Health & Fitness, and the first of its kind.
“We address all aspects of your wellbeing at Studio V Mind-Body-Soul (www.studioVmbs.com) in spacious Spin & Fitness rooms with an inviting atmosphere that motivate men and women alike to strive for strength and health” says Vicky. The new Studio V facilities are like none you have ever experienced. After years of research Vicky has created THE place for wellbeing. Her life, and the ups and downs she’s had, have brought her to a place where only she could conceive such an environment. Relaxing, invigorating, stress free and stimulating all at the same time!
You would never know by looking at her or even after spending some time with her, but Vicky is legally blind. The Doctors diagnosis is “the most severe form of Leber Herediary Optic Neuropathy”, a genetic mutation that causes blindness with little or no hope for any return of sight (only approximately 5% of those with Vicky’s form of this disease can ever hope to regain their vision), but in spite of this severe impairment Vicky has brought fitness & wellness to new heights in look, feel and performance. Vicky can often be found (when not on the Spin Bike or lifting weights in the Total Body Room) inspiring people with her story of success and great loss and then her rise back to a place where now she can help others in extraordinary ways. Her life is what Studio V is all about, and members are the beneficiaries of all it has to offer.
Health & Fitness needs to be a high priority these days. What good is success without the ability to enjoy it? No matter how much longer science helps us to live, the quality of that life is what is most important. Let Studio V show you unique ways to live a Healthier, Stronger and Happier life. A variety of classes, One-on-One personal Training and more all with hand chosen Certified Instructors in large studios are most conducive to your success. A Nutritionist, Chiropractor & Psychologist readily available ensure the best possible wellness regimen and program for each individual Studio V Member. Additionally, the Seminars & Workshops on Nutrition, Weight Loss, Feeling Fabulous and others provides a package that will Reduce Stress, boost Vitality and help you Enjoy a Life full of abundance.
Visit Studio V Mind Body Soul, speak with Vicky, work out with their incredible trainers and see something Remarkable happen in your life. www.studioVmbs.com
Powered by eDirectory™