- Around Town
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Ask The Experts
- Ask the Experts: Vincent J Puma
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market
- Ask The Expert - Robert E.Wold, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - 732-Express
- The Guide 2014 - Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- The Guide 2014 - Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- Cover Story
- Pete Harnisch - Bringing It Home
- Jon D’Agostino - A Little Bit City, A Lot Bit Country
- Spirits For The Spirit: The Legacy of Laird & Co.
- DayTripper: Laurita Vineyards & Winery
- Day Tripper: Grounds For Sculpture
- Day Tripper - FRENCHTOWN
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Ferguson Bath, Kitchen..
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantis Centers, Inc.
- Gift Guide - Underground Gym
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- Health Talk - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Health Talk - Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2014 - Vein Institute of New Jersey
- Health - Advanced Body Rehabilitation Center
- Chakra Salon & Spa
- Deep in the Woods - The Sneyers
- A Big House That Lives Small - Garofolo
- Vive La France - Abbey Feiler-Kober
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Giglio Builders
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
- The Home: Town & Country Gallery
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Shrewsbury Volkswagen
- Company Profile - BiroVenus Medical Spa
- Our Pick - Joe Hurley Inc.
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move: Shannon Bauer
- People On The Move - Taralynn Vecchio
- People on the Move: Ibrahim Naboulsi
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Robert Defalco Realty
- The Guide 2014 - Limor Jewelers
- The Guide 2013 - Poor Cat Designs
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Rodman’s Building Inc.
- The Home Guide - Top Line Appliance Center
- The Home Guide - AW Eurostile
Health - StudioV Mind, Body and Soul
StudioV Mind, Body and Soul
265 Route 34
Stressed? Feeling sluggish or overweight? Not enjoying life to the fullest?
You deserve some quality time in a place custom designed for Your Health & Wellbeing.
Unlike monstrous health clubs that contort and stretch themselves too thin, or small boutique fitness centers that cram services they are ill-equipped for into a tiny space, Studio V is exactly what Founder Vicky DeRosa intended it to be - a perfect fit - custom-built specifically for the purpose of offering the best in Health & Fitness, and the first of its kind.
“We address all aspects of your wellbeing at Studio V Mind-Body-Soul (www.studioVmbs.com) in spacious Spin & Fitness rooms with an inviting atmosphere that motivate men and women alike to strive for strength and health” says Vicky. The new Studio V facilities are like none you have ever experienced. After years of research Vicky has created THE place for wellbeing. Her life, and the ups and downs she’s had, have brought her to a place where only she could conceive such an environment. Relaxing, invigorating, stress free and stimulating all at the same time!
You would never know by looking at her or even after spending some time with her, but Vicky is legally blind. The Doctors diagnosis is “the most severe form of Leber Herediary Optic Neuropathy”, a genetic mutation that causes blindness with little or no hope for any return of sight (only approximately 5% of those with Vicky’s form of this disease can ever hope to regain their vision), but in spite of this severe impairment Vicky has brought fitness & wellness to new heights in look, feel and performance. Vicky can often be found (when not on the Spin Bike or lifting weights in the Total Body Room) inspiring people with her story of success and great loss and then her rise back to a place where now she can help others in extraordinary ways. Her life is what Studio V is all about, and members are the beneficiaries of all it has to offer.
Health & Fitness needs to be a high priority these days. What good is success without the ability to enjoy it? No matter how much longer science helps us to live, the quality of that life is what is most important. Let Studio V show you unique ways to live a Healthier, Stronger and Happier life. A variety of classes, One-on-One personal Training and more all with hand chosen Certified Instructors in large studios are most conducive to your success. A Nutritionist, Chiropractor & Psychologist readily available ensure the best possible wellness regimen and program for each individual Studio V Member. Additionally, the Seminars & Workshops on Nutrition, Weight Loss, Feeling Fabulous and others provides a package that will Reduce Stress, boost Vitality and help you Enjoy a Life full of abundance.
Visit Studio V Mind Body Soul, speak with Vicky, work out with their incredible trainers and see something Remarkable happen in your life. www.studioVmbs.com
Powered by eDirectory™