- Around Town
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market
- Ask the Experts: Ross Marzarella
- Ask The Experts: William Kilbride, Owner Critelli & Kilbride Realtors
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Essential Elements Dance Studio
- The Guide 2014 - Athena Learning Center
- Best Bet - By Design Landscapes, Inc
- Day Tripper - Peddlers Village
- Day Tripper - The Staten Island Children’s Museum
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Annex
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Denise L. Waldron, DMD
- Holiday Gift Guide - West End Confection Co.
- Gift Guide - Garden Associates Landscape Architecture, Inc.
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Health Talk - Dawn Rockwell, DMD
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Spine and Pain Centers
- Health - Advanced Body Rehabilitation Center
- Health - Marlboro Dental Arts
- Salle Tee: Waterside Wonder
- Shore & Sweet - Barbara and Bill Duffy
- Anthony Marchese - In Prime Style
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home: Energy Saving Tips - Airtight Insulation
- Our Pick - Red Bank Radiologists
- The Home - H2O Bath and Kitchen Elegance
- Our Picks
- Avanti Day Resort
- Our Pick - Open MRI and Diagnostic Imaging of Wall
- Company Profile - Thoroughbred Dental Arts
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Jim Quirk
- Valerie Niess - Raising Environmental And Political Awareness
- Kids On The Move - Brayden Donnelly
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Cosmetic Medic
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond University Medical Center
- Company Profile - Cabitron Fine Kitchen & Bath Cabinetry
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - T. Dorland Studio at Folio Art Glass
- The Home Guide - Adjusters NJ
- The Home Guide - The White Sands Oceanfront Hotel & Spa
Health - StudioV Mind, Body and Soul
StudioV Mind, Body and Soul
265 Route 34
Stressed? Feeling sluggish or overweight? Not enjoying life to the fullest?
You deserve some quality time in a place custom designed for Your Health & Wellbeing.
Unlike monstrous health clubs that contort and stretch themselves too thin, or small boutique fitness centers that cram services they are ill-equipped for into a tiny space, Studio V is exactly what Founder Vicky DeRosa intended it to be - a perfect fit - custom-built specifically for the purpose of offering the best in Health & Fitness, and the first of its kind.
“We address all aspects of your wellbeing at Studio V Mind-Body-Soul (www.studioVmbs.com) in spacious Spin & Fitness rooms with an inviting atmosphere that motivate men and women alike to strive for strength and health” says Vicky. The new Studio V facilities are like none you have ever experienced. After years of research Vicky has created THE place for wellbeing. Her life, and the ups and downs she’s had, have brought her to a place where only she could conceive such an environment. Relaxing, invigorating, stress free and stimulating all at the same time!
You would never know by looking at her or even after spending some time with her, but Vicky is legally blind. The Doctors diagnosis is “the most severe form of Leber Herediary Optic Neuropathy”, a genetic mutation that causes blindness with little or no hope for any return of sight (only approximately 5% of those with Vicky’s form of this disease can ever hope to regain their vision), but in spite of this severe impairment Vicky has brought fitness & wellness to new heights in look, feel and performance. Vicky can often be found (when not on the Spin Bike or lifting weights in the Total Body Room) inspiring people with her story of success and great loss and then her rise back to a place where now she can help others in extraordinary ways. Her life is what Studio V is all about, and members are the beneficiaries of all it has to offer.
Health & Fitness needs to be a high priority these days. What good is success without the ability to enjoy it? No matter how much longer science helps us to live, the quality of that life is what is most important. Let Studio V show you unique ways to live a Healthier, Stronger and Happier life. A variety of classes, One-on-One personal Training and more all with hand chosen Certified Instructors in large studios are most conducive to your success. A Nutritionist, Chiropractor & Psychologist readily available ensure the best possible wellness regimen and program for each individual Studio V Member. Additionally, the Seminars & Workshops on Nutrition, Weight Loss, Feeling Fabulous and others provides a package that will Reduce Stress, boost Vitality and help you Enjoy a Life full of abundance.
Visit Studio V Mind Body Soul, speak with Vicky, work out with their incredible trainers and see something Remarkable happen in your life. www.studioVmbs.com
Powered by eDirectory™