- Around Town
- Resources Real Estate announces their Award-winning Sales Agents
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Meridian Health Completes Merger with Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - John Kling Custom Homes
- Ask The Expert - Pelican Pool & Ski Center
- Ask The Expert - Hiren Patel, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- 2016 Guide - European Wax Center
- The Guide 2014 - The Malvern School
- Best Bet - Pinot's Palette
- Cover Story
- From Saigon to Success - Dr. Khanh Nguyen lives the American Dream in Colts Neck
- And Then There Was Pat Light
- Precious Metals - Jim Gary
- Day Tripper - Staten Island Ferry Adventure
- Day Tripper - Atlantic City
- Day Tripper - Peddlers Village
- Eat Beat - Bahrs Landing
- Staten Island EatBeat - Campania Coal Fired Pizza
- Monmouth EatBeat - Beach Tavern Restaurant
- Etc - The Facebook Situation
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - The Endless Summer
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Turning Point
- The Guide 2014 - Moonlight Complements
- Best Bet - ForeverLawn at the Shore
- Health Talk
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- Health Talk - Gym Spa
- Health Talk - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- AMI Honored As NJ BIZ Healthcare Hero
- Meridian Weightless
- HWB 2014 - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Streat Beat - Who Would You Invite To Dinner?
- Holiday Buzz: Out & About in NYC & PHL
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Q&A - H2o Bath & Kitchen Elegance: Green Technology
- The Home - Giglio Builders
- Our Pick - The Real Estate Boutique
- Our Picks
- Massage LuXe Opens 2nd Location
- Health - Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- Company Profile - Valina Salon & Day Spa
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move: Alexander Wolkomir
- People On The Move - Darrell Reid
- James Mullevey Principal With Principles
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - CheckMate Communications
- Staten Island EatBeat - Arena Steakhouse & Lounge
- The Guide 2015 - Liberty Homes of Staten Island, Inc.
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Rodmans Building Inc.
- The Home Spotlight - Select Technology Group
- The Home - Signature Kitchens of New York, Inc.
Health - StudioV Mind, Body and Soul
StudioV Mind, Body and Soul
265 Route 34
Stressed? Feeling sluggish or overweight? Not enjoying life to the fullest?
You deserve some quality time in a place custom designed for Your Health & Wellbeing.
Unlike monstrous health clubs that contort and stretch themselves too thin, or small boutique fitness centers that cram services they are ill-equipped for into a tiny space, Studio V is exactly what Founder Vicky DeRosa intended it to be - a perfect fit - custom-built specifically for the purpose of offering the best in Health & Fitness, and the first of its kind.
We address all aspects of your wellbeing at Studio V Mind-Body-Soul (www.studioVmbs.com) in spacious Spin & Fitness rooms with an inviting atmosphere that motivate men and women alike to strive for strength and health says Vicky. The new Studio V facilities are like none you have ever experienced. After years of research Vicky has created THE place for wellbeing. Her life, and the ups and downs shes had, have brought her to a place where only she could conceive such an environment. Relaxing, invigorating, stress free and stimulating all at the same time!
You would never know by looking at her or even after spending some time with her, but Vicky is legally blind. The Doctors diagnosis is the most severe form of Leber Herediary Optic Neuropathy, a genetic mutation that causes blindness with little or no hope for any return of sight (only approximately 5% of those with Vickys form of this disease can ever hope to regain their vision), but in spite of this severe impairment Vicky has brought fitness & wellness to new heights in look, feel and performance. Vicky can often be found (when not on the Spin Bike or lifting weights in the Total Body Room) inspiring people with her story of success and great loss and then her rise back to a place where now she can help others in extraordinary ways. Her life is what Studio V is all about, and members are the beneficiaries of all it has to offer.
Health & Fitness needs to be a high priority these days. What good is success without the ability to enjoy it? No matter how much longer science helps us to live, the quality of that life is what is most important. Let Studio V show you unique ways to live a Healthier, Stronger and Happier life. A variety of classes, One-on-One personal Training and more all with hand chosen Certified Instructors in large studios are most conducive to your success. A Nutritionist, Chiropractor & Psychologist readily available ensure the best possible wellness regimen and program for each individual Studio V Member. Additionally, the Seminars & Workshops on Nutrition, Weight Loss, Feeling Fabulous and others provides a package that will Reduce Stress, boost Vitality and help you Enjoy a Life full of abundance.
Visit Studio V Mind Body Soul, speak with Vicky, work out with their incredible trainers and see something Remarkable happen in your life. www.studioVmbs.com
Powered by eDirectory™