- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert: John Beurskens
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market: Frank Luccarelli
- Ask The Expert - Rockwell Dentistry
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - ACD Custom Granite
- The Guide 2014 - Architects Studio Inc. Northeast
- The Guide 2015 - Audi Freehold
- Cover Story
- Felipe Rose: Village People's Macho Man
- Model Citizen - Colleen Thaler
- Bob Ojeda - An Extra Inning
- Day Tripper - Mountain Creek Resort
- Day Tripper - Balloon Flights
- Day Tripper - Insectropolis
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Miles Ahead Sports
- The Guide 2014 - Grace Sharpe
- Gift Guide - Jumpstart to Fitness
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Health Talk - Pop Weight Loss
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2014 - Vein Institute of New Jersey
- HWB 2015 - Atlantic Age Management
- Health Talk - Dr. Clifford M. Sales
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Shabby Chic & Chandeliers - The Brillers
- Cobble Close Farm
- A Big House That Lives Small - Garofolo
- Living in Colts Neck
- The Triple Crown
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- La Bella Vita!
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - Kitchen and Bath Showroom
- The Home Gallery - Ilkem Marble & Granite
- What Finishes a Room?
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Rumson Therapeutic & Sports
- Company Profile - The Grove at Shrewsbury
- Our Pick - Garrow Family Chiropractic
- People On The Move
- James Mullevey Principal With Principles
- People On The Move - James Yarosh
- People On The Move - Kendall Valentin
- Summer Guide
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Casale Jewelers
- The Guide 2014 - We Got Lites
- The Guide 2013 - Michael Duru Clothiers
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - triSpace interiors
- The Home Gallery - Distinctive Pools
- The Home Guide - EncoreGarage of New Jersey
Health - StudioV Mind, Body and Soul
StudioV Mind, Body and Soul
265 Route 34
Stressed? Feeling sluggish or overweight? Not enjoying life to the fullest?
You deserve some quality time in a place custom designed for Your Health & Wellbeing.
Unlike monstrous health clubs that contort and stretch themselves too thin, or small boutique fitness centers that cram services they are ill-equipped for into a tiny space, Studio V is exactly what Founder Vicky DeRosa intended it to be - a perfect fit - custom-built specifically for the purpose of offering the best in Health & Fitness, and the first of its kind.
“We address all aspects of your wellbeing at Studio V Mind-Body-Soul (www.studioVmbs.com) in spacious Spin & Fitness rooms with an inviting atmosphere that motivate men and women alike to strive for strength and health” says Vicky. The new Studio V facilities are like none you have ever experienced. After years of research Vicky has created THE place for wellbeing. Her life, and the ups and downs she’s had, have brought her to a place where only she could conceive such an environment. Relaxing, invigorating, stress free and stimulating all at the same time!
You would never know by looking at her or even after spending some time with her, but Vicky is legally blind. The Doctors diagnosis is “the most severe form of Leber Herediary Optic Neuropathy”, a genetic mutation that causes blindness with little or no hope for any return of sight (only approximately 5% of those with Vicky’s form of this disease can ever hope to regain their vision), but in spite of this severe impairment Vicky has brought fitness & wellness to new heights in look, feel and performance. Vicky can often be found (when not on the Spin Bike or lifting weights in the Total Body Room) inspiring people with her story of success and great loss and then her rise back to a place where now she can help others in extraordinary ways. Her life is what Studio V is all about, and members are the beneficiaries of all it has to offer.
Health & Fitness needs to be a high priority these days. What good is success without the ability to enjoy it? No matter how much longer science helps us to live, the quality of that life is what is most important. Let Studio V show you unique ways to live a Healthier, Stronger and Happier life. A variety of classes, One-on-One personal Training and more all with hand chosen Certified Instructors in large studios are most conducive to your success. A Nutritionist, Chiropractor & Psychologist readily available ensure the best possible wellness regimen and program for each individual Studio V Member. Additionally, the Seminars & Workshops on Nutrition, Weight Loss, Feeling Fabulous and others provides a package that will Reduce Stress, boost Vitality and help you Enjoy a Life full of abundance.
Visit Studio V Mind Body Soul, speak with Vicky, work out with their incredible trainers and see something Remarkable happen in your life. www.studioVmbs.com
Powered by eDirectory™