- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Experts - Dance Attitudes
- Ask The Expert - Alexandra Freer
- Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Grecian Pools
- The Guide 2015 - JGS Insurance
- Best Bet - Trademart Interiors
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - The Endless Summer
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Doors & More
- Gift Guide - Home Living Furniture
- The Guide 2015 - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Health Talk
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Health Talk - European Wax Center
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Steven A. Morgan, M.D
- Health Blog - Glo Bar Skin Art Studio
- Health - Associated Pain Specialists
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Newsletter Articles
- WineZag - Choosing a Restaurant Wine List Over Food
- The View: The Bereznyaks
- The Home Q&A - T. Dorland Studio at Folio Art Glass
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Dr. Anthony Mancino
- Our Pick - Bear Brook Commons Dental Group
- Our Pick - Kitchen and Bath Station
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Stephen Weston
- People On The Move - Alexandra Kerenyi Augustyn
- People On The Move - Victoria Masters
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Manalapan Woodworking
- Our Pick - Red White and Blue Contracting, Inc.
- Company Profile - Lifestyles Medical
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - California Closets®
- The Home Guide - AW Eurostile
- The Home - Signature Kitchens of New York, Inc.
Health - StudioV Mind, Body and Soul
StudioV Mind, Body and Soul
265 Route 34
Stressed? Feeling sluggish or overweight? Not enjoying life to the fullest?
You deserve some quality time in a place custom designed for Your Health & Wellbeing.
Unlike monstrous health clubs that contort and stretch themselves too thin, or small boutique fitness centers that cram services they are ill-equipped for into a tiny space, Studio V is exactly what Founder Vicky DeRosa intended it to be - a perfect fit - custom-built specifically for the purpose of offering the best in Health & Fitness, and the first of its kind.
“We address all aspects of your wellbeing at Studio V Mind-Body-Soul (www.studioVmbs.com) in spacious Spin & Fitness rooms with an inviting atmosphere that motivate men and women alike to strive for strength and health” says Vicky. The new Studio V facilities are like none you have ever experienced. After years of research Vicky has created THE place for wellbeing. Her life, and the ups and downs she’s had, have brought her to a place where only she could conceive such an environment. Relaxing, invigorating, stress free and stimulating all at the same time!
You would never know by looking at her or even after spending some time with her, but Vicky is legally blind. The Doctors diagnosis is “the most severe form of Leber Herediary Optic Neuropathy”, a genetic mutation that causes blindness with little or no hope for any return of sight (only approximately 5% of those with Vicky’s form of this disease can ever hope to regain their vision), but in spite of this severe impairment Vicky has brought fitness & wellness to new heights in look, feel and performance. Vicky can often be found (when not on the Spin Bike or lifting weights in the Total Body Room) inspiring people with her story of success and great loss and then her rise back to a place where now she can help others in extraordinary ways. Her life is what Studio V is all about, and members are the beneficiaries of all it has to offer.
Health & Fitness needs to be a high priority these days. What good is success without the ability to enjoy it? No matter how much longer science helps us to live, the quality of that life is what is most important. Let Studio V show you unique ways to live a Healthier, Stronger and Happier life. A variety of classes, One-on-One personal Training and more all with hand chosen Certified Instructors in large studios are most conducive to your success. A Nutritionist, Chiropractor & Psychologist readily available ensure the best possible wellness regimen and program for each individual Studio V Member. Additionally, the Seminars & Workshops on Nutrition, Weight Loss, Feeling Fabulous and others provides a package that will Reduce Stress, boost Vitality and help you Enjoy a Life full of abundance.
Visit Studio V Mind Body Soul, speak with Vicky, work out with their incredible trainers and see something Remarkable happen in your life. www.studioVmbs.com
Powered by eDirectory™