- Around Town
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Creating A Company Culture - Resources Real Estate
- Is an independent school the right fit for your child?
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Harbor Lights Financial Group, Inc.
- Ask The Expert: Asaad H. Samra, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Luis Pereira of Stone World
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - The Loft at Arianas Grand
- The Guide 2015 - European Wax Center
- Best Bet - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Cover Story
- And Then There Was Pat Light
- Dr. Dinosaur ...aka Dr. Paul Kovalski
- Max Ehrich - Pursuing His Passion
- Day Tripper - Mountain Creek Resort
- DayTripper: New Hope, Pennsylvania
- Daytripper: Liberty Science Center
- Eats: Asahi
- Eats: Red
- Oceanfront Restaurants New Wine Program Creates Big Waves in Jersey Shore Wine Scene
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Health Talk - Iorio Plastic Surgery and CosMedical Center
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Company Profile - Advanced Surgical Health Associates
- Health Talk - The Center for Bariatrics
- Health Talk - Medimorphosis Physician Assisted Weight Loss
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Restaurant Guide - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- A Hanukkah Story
- Holiday Buzz: Holiday Desserts
- SnowBird Style: Jeff and Mary Schulsinger
- Yellow Brook Farm - A Post and Beam Approach Leads a Path to Timeless Design
- The Meeting Place - The Del Dottos
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - California Closets
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- The Home - Design Trends
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Kitchen and Bath Station
- Our Pick - Vein Center for Women, P.C.
- Our Pick - Family Focus Financial Group
- People On The Move
- James Mullevey Principal With Principles
- Kids On The Move - Meredith Gallagher
- People On The Move - Gayle Eggan Aanensen
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Our Pick 2016 - George Wall Lincoln
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Womens Health
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Company Profile - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- The Guide 2015 - George Wall Ford Lincoln
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Brock Farms
- The Home - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- Best Bet - Community Appliance
Health - StudioV Mind, Body and Soul
StudioV Mind, Body and Soul
265 Route 34
Stressed? Feeling sluggish or overweight? Not enjoying life to the fullest?
You deserve some quality time in a place custom designed for Your Health & Wellbeing.
Unlike monstrous health clubs that contort and stretch themselves too thin, or small boutique fitness centers that cram services they are ill-equipped for into a tiny space, Studio V is exactly what Founder Vicky DeRosa intended it to be - a perfect fit - custom-built specifically for the purpose of offering the best in Health & Fitness, and the first of its kind.
We address all aspects of your wellbeing at Studio V Mind-Body-Soul (www.studioVmbs.com) in spacious Spin & Fitness rooms with an inviting atmosphere that motivate men and women alike to strive for strength and health says Vicky. The new Studio V facilities are like none you have ever experienced. After years of research Vicky has created THE place for wellbeing. Her life, and the ups and downs shes had, have brought her to a place where only she could conceive such an environment. Relaxing, invigorating, stress free and stimulating all at the same time!
You would never know by looking at her or even after spending some time with her, but Vicky is legally blind. The Doctors diagnosis is the most severe form of Leber Herediary Optic Neuropathy, a genetic mutation that causes blindness with little or no hope for any return of sight (only approximately 5% of those with Vickys form of this disease can ever hope to regain their vision), but in spite of this severe impairment Vicky has brought fitness & wellness to new heights in look, feel and performance. Vicky can often be found (when not on the Spin Bike or lifting weights in the Total Body Room) inspiring people with her story of success and great loss and then her rise back to a place where now she can help others in extraordinary ways. Her life is what Studio V is all about, and members are the beneficiaries of all it has to offer.
Health & Fitness needs to be a high priority these days. What good is success without the ability to enjoy it? No matter how much longer science helps us to live, the quality of that life is what is most important. Let Studio V show you unique ways to live a Healthier, Stronger and Happier life. A variety of classes, One-on-One personal Training and more all with hand chosen Certified Instructors in large studios are most conducive to your success. A Nutritionist, Chiropractor & Psychologist readily available ensure the best possible wellness regimen and program for each individual Studio V Member. Additionally, the Seminars & Workshops on Nutrition, Weight Loss, Feeling Fabulous and others provides a package that will Reduce Stress, boost Vitality and help you Enjoy a Life full of abundance.
Visit Studio V Mind Body Soul, speak with Vicky, work out with their incredible trainers and see something Remarkable happen in your life. www.studioVmbs.com
Powered by eDirectory™