- Around Town
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Voyagers' Community School - Open House
- Ask The Experts
- Ask the Expert - Richard W. Clift
- AskThe Experts - Frank D'Aponte
- Ask The Expert: Iris Lurie
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Troost Brothers, Inc.
- The Guide 2015 - Decorating Den Interiors
- The Guide 2015 - Lotus Health And Wellness Spa
- Day Tripper - Overnight Adventures
- Day Tripper: Dover Stone Church
- Daytripper: Franklin Institute
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Delicious Orchards
- Best Bet - Lotus Health & Wellness Spa
- Best Bet - Voyagers' Community School
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Health Talk - Rockwell Dentistry
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - AMG Family Dentistry
- Health - Premier Pediatric Care
- Health - Old Bridge Center PT
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Living in Colts Neck
- It's All in the Details
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- All The Pretty Horses
- Newsletter Articles
- JMH Home Design Consultants - Gallery
- AMI Foundation Donates More Than 500 lbs. of Food from 6th Annual Food Drive
- Tracking James - James Gregorio
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Mark Malek
- Kids On The Move: John Blakeslee
- Kids On The Move - Matthew Sawaged
- The Home Guide
- The 2015 Home Guide - ForeverLawn at the Shore
- The Home Guide - triSpace interiors
- The Home - Ace Home Improvements
Health - StudioV Mind, Body and Soul
StudioV Mind, Body and Soul
265 Route 34
Stressed? Feeling sluggish or overweight? Not enjoying life to the fullest?
You deserve some quality time in a place custom designed for Your Health & Wellbeing.
Unlike monstrous health clubs that contort and stretch themselves too thin, or small boutique fitness centers that cram services they are ill-equipped for into a tiny space, Studio V is exactly what Founder Vicky DeRosa intended it to be - a perfect fit - custom-built specifically for the purpose of offering the best in Health & Fitness, and the first of its kind.
“We address all aspects of your wellbeing at Studio V Mind-Body-Soul (www.studioVmbs.com) in spacious Spin & Fitness rooms with an inviting atmosphere that motivate men and women alike to strive for strength and health” says Vicky. The new Studio V facilities are like none you have ever experienced. After years of research Vicky has created THE place for wellbeing. Her life, and the ups and downs she’s had, have brought her to a place where only she could conceive such an environment. Relaxing, invigorating, stress free and stimulating all at the same time!
You would never know by looking at her or even after spending some time with her, but Vicky is legally blind. The Doctors diagnosis is “the most severe form of Leber Herediary Optic Neuropathy”, a genetic mutation that causes blindness with little or no hope for any return of sight (only approximately 5% of those with Vicky’s form of this disease can ever hope to regain their vision), but in spite of this severe impairment Vicky has brought fitness & wellness to new heights in look, feel and performance. Vicky can often be found (when not on the Spin Bike or lifting weights in the Total Body Room) inspiring people with her story of success and great loss and then her rise back to a place where now she can help others in extraordinary ways. Her life is what Studio V is all about, and members are the beneficiaries of all it has to offer.
Health & Fitness needs to be a high priority these days. What good is success without the ability to enjoy it? No matter how much longer science helps us to live, the quality of that life is what is most important. Let Studio V show you unique ways to live a Healthier, Stronger and Happier life. A variety of classes, One-on-One personal Training and more all with hand chosen Certified Instructors in large studios are most conducive to your success. A Nutritionist, Chiropractor & Psychologist readily available ensure the best possible wellness regimen and program for each individual Studio V Member. Additionally, the Seminars & Workshops on Nutrition, Weight Loss, Feeling Fabulous and others provides a package that will Reduce Stress, boost Vitality and help you Enjoy a Life full of abundance.
Visit Studio V Mind Body Soul, speak with Vicky, work out with their incredible trainers and see something Remarkable happen in your life. www.studioVmbs.com
Powered by eDirectory™