- Around Town
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- 12th Annual AMI Foundation Golf Classic
- CPC BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE GRAND OPENING
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Avra Karak
- Ask the Experts: DicksteinAssociatesAgency, LLC
- Ask The Expert: John Beurskens
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Athena Learning Center
- Best Bet - Lifestyles Medical
- Best Bet - Fuggetta Contracting Corp.
- Cover Story
- Forward Progress - Wayne Chrebet CN
- Novel Ideas - Robin Friedman: Author, Journalist, and Jersey Girl
- His Honor - Patrick Impreveduto
- DayTripper: NJ Vietnam Veteran's Memorial
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- DayTripper: Laurita Vineyards & Winery
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - John Cortese Masons
- Gift Guide - Odyssey Land Design
- The Guide 2014 - Ski Barn
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Health Talk - Ragui Sadek MD FACS
- Health Talk - The Compounding Facility
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - The Samra Group
- Health 2014 - Overcoming Infertility
- HWB 2014 - Atlantic Age Management
- Newsletter Articles
- Health - Inferno Training
- Our Pick - Red Bank Radiologists
- The Home - Sheila Rich
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - LPA Strategic Capital
- Our Pick - Pietra Bella
- Company Profile - The Atlantic Fencing Academy
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Bernadette Rogoff
- People On The Move - Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd
- People On The Move: Bob Mackler
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - The Cracked Olive Market
- The Guide 2014 - Grecian Pools
- The Guide 2013 - Undici
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Ilkem Marble & Granite
- The Home Guide - T. Dorland Studio at Folio Art Glass
- The Home Guide - Monmouth Beach Plantation
Health - StudioV Mind, Body and Soul
StudioV Mind, Body and Soul
265 Route 34
Stressed? Feeling sluggish or overweight? Not enjoying life to the fullest?
You deserve some quality time in a place custom designed for Your Health & Wellbeing.
Unlike monstrous health clubs that contort and stretch themselves too thin, or small boutique fitness centers that cram services they are ill-equipped for into a tiny space, Studio V is exactly what Founder Vicky DeRosa intended it to be - a perfect fit - custom-built specifically for the purpose of offering the best in Health & Fitness, and the first of its kind.
“We address all aspects of your wellbeing at Studio V Mind-Body-Soul (www.studioVmbs.com) in spacious Spin & Fitness rooms with an inviting atmosphere that motivate men and women alike to strive for strength and health” says Vicky. The new Studio V facilities are like none you have ever experienced. After years of research Vicky has created THE place for wellbeing. Her life, and the ups and downs she’s had, have brought her to a place where only she could conceive such an environment. Relaxing, invigorating, stress free and stimulating all at the same time!
You would never know by looking at her or even after spending some time with her, but Vicky is legally blind. The Doctors diagnosis is “the most severe form of Leber Herediary Optic Neuropathy”, a genetic mutation that causes blindness with little or no hope for any return of sight (only approximately 5% of those with Vicky’s form of this disease can ever hope to regain their vision), but in spite of this severe impairment Vicky has brought fitness & wellness to new heights in look, feel and performance. Vicky can often be found (when not on the Spin Bike or lifting weights in the Total Body Room) inspiring people with her story of success and great loss and then her rise back to a place where now she can help others in extraordinary ways. Her life is what Studio V is all about, and members are the beneficiaries of all it has to offer.
Health & Fitness needs to be a high priority these days. What good is success without the ability to enjoy it? No matter how much longer science helps us to live, the quality of that life is what is most important. Let Studio V show you unique ways to live a Healthier, Stronger and Happier life. A variety of classes, One-on-One personal Training and more all with hand chosen Certified Instructors in large studios are most conducive to your success. A Nutritionist, Chiropractor & Psychologist readily available ensure the best possible wellness regimen and program for each individual Studio V Member. Additionally, the Seminars & Workshops on Nutrition, Weight Loss, Feeling Fabulous and others provides a package that will Reduce Stress, boost Vitality and help you Enjoy a Life full of abundance.
Visit Studio V Mind Body Soul, speak with Vicky, work out with their incredible trainers and see something Remarkable happen in your life. www.studioVmbs.com
Powered by eDirectory™