- Around Town
- Team Life Celebrates 20 Years
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Bentley Edison Service Clinic
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Cabitron Kitchen and Bath, LLC.
- Ask the Experts: Ross Marzarella
- Ask The Expert - Total Vein and Rejuvenation Center
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Il Sogno Ristorante Italiano
- Best Bet - Turning Point of Holmdel
- The Guide 2014 - Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Day Tripper - New York City for the Holidays
- Day Tripper - Snug Harbor
- Eats: Mumford's Culinary Center
- The Monmouth EatBeat - Trinity Restaurant
- Eats: Grape Beginnings
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Fall Guide 2014 - Museums
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - David Burke Fromagerie
- Best Bet - Decorating By Moira, LLC
- Gift Guide - Town and Country Kitchen and Bath
- Health Talk
- HWB 2015 - Advanced Surgical Healthcare Associates
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health Talk - Ragui Sadek MD FACS
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Hot Tubs by Hot Springs
- Health Talk - Dr. Clifford M. Sales
- Health - Skyn
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- The Coriolans - An Eclectic Estate
- SnowBird Style: Jeff and Mary Schulsinger
- Living In History - Sgroi
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Pick - Cortez Cigars
- Kids On The Move: Alexander Wolkomir
- Our Pick - Baymar Farms
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Hoch Orthodontics
- Our Pick - Red White and Blue Contracting, Inc.
- Company Profile - Spine & Pain Centers of NJ and NY
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Julie Baron
- People On The Move - Holli Eng
- People On The Move - John Nies
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Shrewsbury Wine and Liquors
- Company Profile - Grape Beginnings
- The Guide 2015 - Ashford & Grace Fine Jewelers
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings
- The Home Guide - Chelsea Kitchen and Bath
Health - StudioV Mind, Body and Soul
StudioV Mind, Body and Soul
265 Route 34
Stressed? Feeling sluggish or overweight? Not enjoying life to the fullest?
You deserve some quality time in a place custom designed for Your Health & Wellbeing.
Unlike monstrous health clubs that contort and stretch themselves too thin, or small boutique fitness centers that cram services they are ill-equipped for into a tiny space, Studio V is exactly what Founder Vicky DeRosa intended it to be - a perfect fit - custom-built specifically for the purpose of offering the best in Health & Fitness, and the first of its kind.
“We address all aspects of your wellbeing at Studio V Mind-Body-Soul (www.studioVmbs.com) in spacious Spin & Fitness rooms with an inviting atmosphere that motivate men and women alike to strive for strength and health” says Vicky. The new Studio V facilities are like none you have ever experienced. After years of research Vicky has created THE place for wellbeing. Her life, and the ups and downs she’s had, have brought her to a place where only she could conceive such an environment. Relaxing, invigorating, stress free and stimulating all at the same time!
You would never know by looking at her or even after spending some time with her, but Vicky is legally blind. The Doctors diagnosis is “the most severe form of Leber Herediary Optic Neuropathy”, a genetic mutation that causes blindness with little or no hope for any return of sight (only approximately 5% of those with Vicky’s form of this disease can ever hope to regain their vision), but in spite of this severe impairment Vicky has brought fitness & wellness to new heights in look, feel and performance. Vicky can often be found (when not on the Spin Bike or lifting weights in the Total Body Room) inspiring people with her story of success and great loss and then her rise back to a place where now she can help others in extraordinary ways. Her life is what Studio V is all about, and members are the beneficiaries of all it has to offer.
Health & Fitness needs to be a high priority these days. What good is success without the ability to enjoy it? No matter how much longer science helps us to live, the quality of that life is what is most important. Let Studio V show you unique ways to live a Healthier, Stronger and Happier life. A variety of classes, One-on-One personal Training and more all with hand chosen Certified Instructors in large studios are most conducive to your success. A Nutritionist, Chiropractor & Psychologist readily available ensure the best possible wellness regimen and program for each individual Studio V Member. Additionally, the Seminars & Workshops on Nutrition, Weight Loss, Feeling Fabulous and others provides a package that will Reduce Stress, boost Vitality and help you Enjoy a Life full of abundance.
Visit Studio V Mind Body Soul, speak with Vicky, work out with their incredible trainers and see something Remarkable happen in your life. www.studioVmbs.com
Powered by eDirectory™