- Around Town
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Twin Brook Golf Center
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - John Coscia of AJC Advisors
- Ask The Expert - Dr. William Ziegler
- Ask The Expert - Alexandra Freer
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Grand Glass Inc.
- Best Bet - Cozmos Hair Color Studio
- Best Bet - Home Theatre Connection Presents Party Flicks
- Cover Story
- Jim Babjak - Blow to Smithereens
- Precious Metals - Jim Gary
- Taylor Totland – The Shotmaker
- Day Tripper - Yogi Berra Museum & Learning Center
- Day Tripper - Central Park
- Day Tripper - Momouth Park
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantic Fencing Academy
- Gift Guide - Giglio Builders
- Gift Guide - Advanced Vascular Solutions
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health Talk - Brian Long CareOne Senior Care
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2014 - Health Screenings
- Health - Associated Pain Specialists
- Health - Body N Balance Massage Therapy
- Tropical Style - Alan Perl
- By the Bright Sea The Sanzens
- Easy Living On A Grand Scale - Alyson and Keith Arnott
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - H2o Bath & Kitchen Elegance Gallery
- Our Pick - The Colts Neck Inn Ballroom
- Q&A: Town & Country Kitchen and Bath
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Elizabeth Shea Arthur
- People On The Move - Rabbi Sally J. Priesand
- People On The Move - Alexis Pollitto
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Maserati of Central New Jersey
- The Guide 2014 - Coastal Plumbing Supply Co.
- The Guide 2014 - Robert Defalco Realty
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - The White Sands Oceanfront Hotel & Spa
- The Home Guide - Top Line Appliance Center
- The Home Guide - Ryser's Landscape Supply
Health - StudioV Mind, Body and Soul
StudioV Mind, Body and Soul
265 Route 34
Stressed? Feeling sluggish or overweight? Not enjoying life to the fullest?
You deserve some quality time in a place custom designed for Your Health & Wellbeing.
Unlike monstrous health clubs that contort and stretch themselves too thin, or small boutique fitness centers that cram services they are ill-equipped for into a tiny space, Studio V is exactly what Founder Vicky DeRosa intended it to be - a perfect fit - custom-built specifically for the purpose of offering the best in Health & Fitness, and the first of its kind.
“We address all aspects of your wellbeing at Studio V Mind-Body-Soul (www.studioVmbs.com) in spacious Spin & Fitness rooms with an inviting atmosphere that motivate men and women alike to strive for strength and health” says Vicky. The new Studio V facilities are like none you have ever experienced. After years of research Vicky has created THE place for wellbeing. Her life, and the ups and downs she’s had, have brought her to a place where only she could conceive such an environment. Relaxing, invigorating, stress free and stimulating all at the same time!
You would never know by looking at her or even after spending some time with her, but Vicky is legally blind. The Doctors diagnosis is “the most severe form of Leber Herediary Optic Neuropathy”, a genetic mutation that causes blindness with little or no hope for any return of sight (only approximately 5% of those with Vicky’s form of this disease can ever hope to regain their vision), but in spite of this severe impairment Vicky has brought fitness & wellness to new heights in look, feel and performance. Vicky can often be found (when not on the Spin Bike or lifting weights in the Total Body Room) inspiring people with her story of success and great loss and then her rise back to a place where now she can help others in extraordinary ways. Her life is what Studio V is all about, and members are the beneficiaries of all it has to offer.
Health & Fitness needs to be a high priority these days. What good is success without the ability to enjoy it? No matter how much longer science helps us to live, the quality of that life is what is most important. Let Studio V show you unique ways to live a Healthier, Stronger and Happier life. A variety of classes, One-on-One personal Training and more all with hand chosen Certified Instructors in large studios are most conducive to your success. A Nutritionist, Chiropractor & Psychologist readily available ensure the best possible wellness regimen and program for each individual Studio V Member. Additionally, the Seminars & Workshops on Nutrition, Weight Loss, Feeling Fabulous and others provides a package that will Reduce Stress, boost Vitality and help you Enjoy a Life full of abundance.
Visit Studio V Mind Body Soul, speak with Vicky, work out with their incredible trainers and see something Remarkable happen in your life. www.studioVmbs.com
Powered by eDirectory™