- Around Town
- Holiday Buzz - Sights & Sounds of the Season
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Is an independent school the right fit for your child?
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market: Frank Luccarelli
- Ask The Experts - Wegmans
- Ask The Expert - John Coscia of AJC Advisors
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Vovo Clinic
- Best Bet - Builders' General Supply Company
- Best Bet - Appliance Brokers Ltd.
- Cover Story
- Staten Island Borough President James S. Oddo
- Forward Progress - Wayne Chrebet CN
- Behind the Dimples
- Day Tripper: Dover Stone Church
- Day Tripper - Central Park
- Daytripper: The Lakewood BlueClaws: Exciting Minor League Baseball at the Jersey Shore
- Eat Beat - Zio Toto Ristorante
- Chef Spotlight - Chef Steven Botta
- Eats: Mumford's Culinary Center
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Health Talk
- South Shore Animal Hospital
- Health - Medimorphosis Medical
- Health Talk - The Center for Bariatrics
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Tinton Falls
- Health - StudioSpin+
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- A Hanukkah Story
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Vive La France - Abbey Feiler-Kober
- Elegance in Style and Substance
- Family First Country Estate - McGee
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Giglio Builders
- Lynn's Speech Therapy Center
- The Home - Monmouth St Tile
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Hoch Orthodontics
- Our Pick - Gerald Peters Jewelers
- HWB 2014 - Frederick L. Sabido, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Victoria Masters
- Larry Fink caring, focused, and concerned environmentalist
- People On The Move - Dr. Susan Field
- Summer Guide
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- 2016 Guide - Jeweled Studio
- The Guide 2015 - Morgan Fertility
- Company Profile - Rehability, LLC
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Pietra Bella
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings of Greater NJ
- The Home Guide - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
Health - StudioV Mind, Body and Soul
StudioV Mind, Body and Soul
265 Route 34
Stressed? Feeling sluggish or overweight? Not enjoying life to the fullest?
You deserve some quality time in a place custom designed for Your Health & Wellbeing.
Unlike monstrous health clubs that contort and stretch themselves too thin, or small boutique fitness centers that cram services they are ill-equipped for into a tiny space, Studio V is exactly what Founder Vicky DeRosa intended it to be - a perfect fit - custom-built specifically for the purpose of offering the best in Health & Fitness, and the first of its kind.
We address all aspects of your wellbeing at Studio V Mind-Body-Soul (www.studioVmbs.com) in spacious Spin & Fitness rooms with an inviting atmosphere that motivate men and women alike to strive for strength and health says Vicky. The new Studio V facilities are like none you have ever experienced. After years of research Vicky has created THE place for wellbeing. Her life, and the ups and downs shes had, have brought her to a place where only she could conceive such an environment. Relaxing, invigorating, stress free and stimulating all at the same time!
You would never know by looking at her or even after spending some time with her, but Vicky is legally blind. The Doctors diagnosis is the most severe form of Leber Herediary Optic Neuropathy, a genetic mutation that causes blindness with little or no hope for any return of sight (only approximately 5% of those with Vickys form of this disease can ever hope to regain their vision), but in spite of this severe impairment Vicky has brought fitness & wellness to new heights in look, feel and performance. Vicky can often be found (when not on the Spin Bike or lifting weights in the Total Body Room) inspiring people with her story of success and great loss and then her rise back to a place where now she can help others in extraordinary ways. Her life is what Studio V is all about, and members are the beneficiaries of all it has to offer.
Health & Fitness needs to be a high priority these days. What good is success without the ability to enjoy it? No matter how much longer science helps us to live, the quality of that life is what is most important. Let Studio V show you unique ways to live a Healthier, Stronger and Happier life. A variety of classes, One-on-One personal Training and more all with hand chosen Certified Instructors in large studios are most conducive to your success. A Nutritionist, Chiropractor & Psychologist readily available ensure the best possible wellness regimen and program for each individual Studio V Member. Additionally, the Seminars & Workshops on Nutrition, Weight Loss, Feeling Fabulous and others provides a package that will Reduce Stress, boost Vitality and help you Enjoy a Life full of abundance.
Visit Studio V Mind Body Soul, speak with Vicky, work out with their incredible trainers and see something Remarkable happen in your life. www.studioVmbs.com
Powered by eDirectory™