- Around Town
- The Atlantic Fencing Academy Announces District Winners
- Relief News
- 2012 Meridian Health Foundation Gala Success
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Hiren Patel, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market: Frank Luccarelli
- AskThe Experts - Lawrence Durso
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Buyers Guide 2011-2012
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - ClosetTec
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Miller Buick GMC
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - School of Rock
- Day Tripper - Insectropolis
- Daytripper: Central Park Zoo
- Day Tripper - Old Barracks Museum
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Gift Guide
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - SeaStreak
- Gift Guide - Executive Detail
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Fred Astaire Dance Studio
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Carol Ash, DO
- Health Talk - Frank Borao, M.D.
- Health Talk - IVF New Jersey
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - Kitchen and Bath Showroom
- JDRF 12th Annual Need for Speed Gala
- Eats: Mumford's Culinary Center
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Premier Pain Management
- Health - Vein Institute of New Jersey
- OurPick - Carpet Yard
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Jeff Grabosky
- People On The Move: C. Arthur Albrizio
- People On The Move - Kari Mentonis
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- Dish - The Guide 2013
- The Guide 2013 - Avanti Day Resort
- The Guide 2013 - Delicious Orchards
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Ace Home Improvements
- The Home - Giglio Builders
- The Home Guide - Showerman of NJ, Inc.
Health - StudioV Mind, Body and Soul
StudioV Mind, Body and Soul
265 Route 34
Stressed? Feeling sluggish or overweight? Not enjoying life to the fullest?
You deserve some quality time in a place custom designed for Your Health & Wellbeing.
Unlike monstrous health clubs that contort and stretch themselves too thin, or small boutique fitness centers that cram services they are ill-equipped for into a tiny space, Studio V is exactly what Founder Vicky DeRosa intended it to be - a perfect fit - custom-built specifically for the purpose of offering the best in Health & Fitness, and the first of its kind.
“We address all aspects of your wellbeing at Studio V Mind-Body-Soul (www.studioVmbs.com) in spacious Spin & Fitness rooms with an inviting atmosphere that motivate men and women alike to strive for strength and health” says Vicky. The new Studio V facilities are like none you have ever experienced. After years of research Vicky has created THE place for wellbeing. Her life, and the ups and downs she’s had, have brought her to a place where only she could conceive such an environment. Relaxing, invigorating, stress free and stimulating all at the same time!
You would never know by looking at her or even after spending some time with her, but Vicky is legally blind. The Doctors diagnosis is “the most severe form of Leber Herediary Optic Neuropathy”, a genetic mutation that causes blindness with little or no hope for any return of sight (only approximately 5% of those with Vicky’s form of this disease can ever hope to regain their vision), but in spite of this severe impairment Vicky has brought fitness & wellness to new heights in look, feel and performance. Vicky can often be found (when not on the Spin Bike or lifting weights in the Total Body Room) inspiring people with her story of success and great loss and then her rise back to a place where now she can help others in extraordinary ways. Her life is what Studio V is all about, and members are the beneficiaries of all it has to offer.
Health & Fitness needs to be a high priority these days. What good is success without the ability to enjoy it? No matter how much longer science helps us to live, the quality of that life is what is most important. Let Studio V show you unique ways to live a Healthier, Stronger and Happier life. A variety of classes, One-on-One personal Training and more all with hand chosen Certified Instructors in large studios are most conducive to your success. A Nutritionist, Chiropractor & Psychologist readily available ensure the best possible wellness regimen and program for each individual Studio V Member. Additionally, the Seminars & Workshops on Nutrition, Weight Loss, Feeling Fabulous and others provides a package that will Reduce Stress, boost Vitality and help you Enjoy a Life full of abundance.
Visit Studio V Mind Body Soul, speak with Vicky, work out with their incredible trainers and see something Remarkable happen in your life. www.studioVmbs.com
Powered by eDirectory™