- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Michael R. D’Agnes
- Ask The Expert - Avra Karak
- AskThe Experts - Lawrence Durso
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Annex
- DayTripper: Historical Village at Allaire
- Day Tripper - Yogi Berra Museum & Learning Center
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Carlo's Bakery
- The Guide 2014 - Gold Coast Cadillac
- Gift Guide - ACS Home Theater
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- Health Talk - Lori S. Gormley, M.D.
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Elevate Yoga
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health - Premier Pediatric Care
- Newsletter Articles
- JMH Home Design Consultants - Gallery
- The Home Gallery - Zaksons Fine Furniture and Interior Design
- Caring Heart Coronary Imaging Gives Families Hope
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Dermatology Associates of Central New Jersey
- Brock Farms Garden World
- Our Pick: BMW of Freehold
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Toby Shylit Mack
- People On The Move - Ken Davis
- People On The Move - Brian Turtle
- Summer Guide
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Air Doctors
- The Guide 2014 - Brielle Cyclery
- The Guide 2014 - Fashion Classes of NJ
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - AW Eurostile
- The Home - Rainmaker Lawn Sprinklers
- The Home Guide - T. Dorland Studio at Folio Art Glass
Health - StudioV Mind, Body and Soul
StudioV Mind, Body and Soul
265 Route 34
Stressed? Feeling sluggish or overweight? Not enjoying life to the fullest?
You deserve some quality time in a place custom designed for Your Health & Wellbeing.
Unlike monstrous health clubs that contort and stretch themselves too thin, or small boutique fitness centers that cram services they are ill-equipped for into a tiny space, Studio V is exactly what Founder Vicky DeRosa intended it to be - a perfect fit - custom-built specifically for the purpose of offering the best in Health & Fitness, and the first of its kind.
“We address all aspects of your wellbeing at Studio V Mind-Body-Soul (www.studioVmbs.com) in spacious Spin & Fitness rooms with an inviting atmosphere that motivate men and women alike to strive for strength and health” says Vicky. The new Studio V facilities are like none you have ever experienced. After years of research Vicky has created THE place for wellbeing. Her life, and the ups and downs she’s had, have brought her to a place where only she could conceive such an environment. Relaxing, invigorating, stress free and stimulating all at the same time!
You would never know by looking at her or even after spending some time with her, but Vicky is legally blind. The Doctors diagnosis is “the most severe form of Leber Herediary Optic Neuropathy”, a genetic mutation that causes blindness with little or no hope for any return of sight (only approximately 5% of those with Vicky’s form of this disease can ever hope to regain their vision), but in spite of this severe impairment Vicky has brought fitness & wellness to new heights in look, feel and performance. Vicky can often be found (when not on the Spin Bike or lifting weights in the Total Body Room) inspiring people with her story of success and great loss and then her rise back to a place where now she can help others in extraordinary ways. Her life is what Studio V is all about, and members are the beneficiaries of all it has to offer.
Health & Fitness needs to be a high priority these days. What good is success without the ability to enjoy it? No matter how much longer science helps us to live, the quality of that life is what is most important. Let Studio V show you unique ways to live a Healthier, Stronger and Happier life. A variety of classes, One-on-One personal Training and more all with hand chosen Certified Instructors in large studios are most conducive to your success. A Nutritionist, Chiropractor & Psychologist readily available ensure the best possible wellness regimen and program for each individual Studio V Member. Additionally, the Seminars & Workshops on Nutrition, Weight Loss, Feeling Fabulous and others provides a package that will Reduce Stress, boost Vitality and help you Enjoy a Life full of abundance.
Visit Studio V Mind Body Soul, speak with Vicky, work out with their incredible trainers and see something Remarkable happen in your life. www.studioVmbs.com
Powered by eDirectory™