- Around Town
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- 12th Annual AMI Foundation Golf Classic
- Voyagers' Community School - Open House
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - John Kling Custom Homes
- Ask The Expert - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Cover Story
- Dutchess of Dearborn
- Dr. Yong and Moon Choo…On a Fascinating Life Journey.
- Golden Moments - David Goldman
- Day Tripper - Yogi Berra Museum & Learning Center
- Day Tripper: Dover Stone Church
- Day Tripper - Balloon Flights
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Monmouth Street Tile
- Gift Guide - Doc Smile
- The 2015 Home Guide - ForeverLawn at the Shore
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - IVF New Jersey
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- Health Talk - Michael Ginsberg
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Caring Dental
- HWB 2014 - Victory Medical Associates
- Health - Advanced Dentistry
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Continuing Stories - The Bianchinos
- Luxurious, Lavish, and Livable
- A Seductive Re-Imaging - The Keeleys
- Newsletter Articles
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- The Home - JGS Insurance
- VNA Health Group Holiday Dinner Dance
- Our Picks
- Health - Marlboro Dental Arts
- Our Pick - Decorating By Moira
- Our Pick - Grand Design Doors Inc.
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Taralynn Vecchio
- People On The Move - Kaleigh Brendle
- People On The Move - Mimi Chang
- Summer Guide
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - A.F. Bennett Salon and Wellness Spa
- The Guide 2015 - It's Greek To Me
- The Guide 2014 - Vik's Fine Jewelry
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Showerman of NJ, Inc.
- The Home Guide - triSpace interiors
- The Home - Ryser’s Landscape Supply
Health - StudioV Mind, Body and Soul
StudioV Mind, Body and Soul
265 Route 34
Stressed? Feeling sluggish or overweight? Not enjoying life to the fullest?
You deserve some quality time in a place custom designed for Your Health & Wellbeing.
Unlike monstrous health clubs that contort and stretch themselves too thin, or small boutique fitness centers that cram services they are ill-equipped for into a tiny space, Studio V is exactly what Founder Vicky DeRosa intended it to be - a perfect fit - custom-built specifically for the purpose of offering the best in Health & Fitness, and the first of its kind.
“We address all aspects of your wellbeing at Studio V Mind-Body-Soul (www.studioVmbs.com) in spacious Spin & Fitness rooms with an inviting atmosphere that motivate men and women alike to strive for strength and health” says Vicky. The new Studio V facilities are like none you have ever experienced. After years of research Vicky has created THE place for wellbeing. Her life, and the ups and downs she’s had, have brought her to a place where only she could conceive such an environment. Relaxing, invigorating, stress free and stimulating all at the same time!
You would never know by looking at her or even after spending some time with her, but Vicky is legally blind. The Doctors diagnosis is “the most severe form of Leber Herediary Optic Neuropathy”, a genetic mutation that causes blindness with little or no hope for any return of sight (only approximately 5% of those with Vicky’s form of this disease can ever hope to regain their vision), but in spite of this severe impairment Vicky has brought fitness & wellness to new heights in look, feel and performance. Vicky can often be found (when not on the Spin Bike or lifting weights in the Total Body Room) inspiring people with her story of success and great loss and then her rise back to a place where now she can help others in extraordinary ways. Her life is what Studio V is all about, and members are the beneficiaries of all it has to offer.
Health & Fitness needs to be a high priority these days. What good is success without the ability to enjoy it? No matter how much longer science helps us to live, the quality of that life is what is most important. Let Studio V show you unique ways to live a Healthier, Stronger and Happier life. A variety of classes, One-on-One personal Training and more all with hand chosen Certified Instructors in large studios are most conducive to your success. A Nutritionist, Chiropractor & Psychologist readily available ensure the best possible wellness regimen and program for each individual Studio V Member. Additionally, the Seminars & Workshops on Nutrition, Weight Loss, Feeling Fabulous and others provides a package that will Reduce Stress, boost Vitality and help you Enjoy a Life full of abundance.
Visit Studio V Mind Body Soul, speak with Vicky, work out with their incredible trainers and see something Remarkable happen in your life. www.studioVmbs.com
Powered by eDirectory™