- Around Town
- Operation Provide Comfort
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Michael R. D’Agnes
- Ask the Experts: Giulio Caruso, DC Total Care Chiropractic and Rehab, P.C.
- Ask The Expert - John Coscia of AJC Advisors
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Dearborn Market
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- The Guide 2014 - Holmdel Orthodontics
- Day Tripper - Lakota Wolf Preserve
- DayTripper: Northlandz
- DayTripper: New Hope, Pennsylvania
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Advanced Body Rehabilitation Center
- Best Bet - Fuggetta Contracting Corp.
- Gift Guide - Shelter Home
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Asaad H. Samra, MD, FACS - Samra Plastic Surgery
- Health Talk - Ragui Sadek MD FACS
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Associated Pain Specialists
- Health - Arch Brow
- Health - The Dermatology Center
- Tip Top Vintage Style
- Life with an OCEAN VIEW
- Yellow Brook Farm - A Post and Beam Approach Leads a Path to Timeless Design
- Newsletter Articles
- Wine Academy Superstores
- The Home Guide - T. Dorland Studio at Folio Art Glass
- Federal Hall: A Historic Wonder
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Bear Brook Commons Dental Group
- Our Pick - Home Living Furniture
- Company Profile - Atlantic Age Management
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Jenn Lukowiak
- Kids On The Move - Alyssa Staats
- People On The Move - Tracey Dell
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Circle Infiniti
- The Guide 2014 - Limor Jewelers
- The Guide 2014 - Red Bank River Center
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - triSpace interiors
- The Home Gallery - Distinctive Pools
- The Home Guide - New Jersey Best Lawns
Health - StudioV Mind, Body and Soul
StudioV Mind, Body and Soul
265 Route 34
Stressed? Feeling sluggish or overweight? Not enjoying life to the fullest?
You deserve some quality time in a place custom designed for Your Health & Wellbeing.
Unlike monstrous health clubs that contort and stretch themselves too thin, or small boutique fitness centers that cram services they are ill-equipped for into a tiny space, Studio V is exactly what Founder Vicky DeRosa intended it to be - a perfect fit - custom-built specifically for the purpose of offering the best in Health & Fitness, and the first of its kind.
“We address all aspects of your wellbeing at Studio V Mind-Body-Soul (www.studioVmbs.com) in spacious Spin & Fitness rooms with an inviting atmosphere that motivate men and women alike to strive for strength and health” says Vicky. The new Studio V facilities are like none you have ever experienced. After years of research Vicky has created THE place for wellbeing. Her life, and the ups and downs she’s had, have brought her to a place where only she could conceive such an environment. Relaxing, invigorating, stress free and stimulating all at the same time!
You would never know by looking at her or even after spending some time with her, but Vicky is legally blind. The Doctors diagnosis is “the most severe form of Leber Herediary Optic Neuropathy”, a genetic mutation that causes blindness with little or no hope for any return of sight (only approximately 5% of those with Vicky’s form of this disease can ever hope to regain their vision), but in spite of this severe impairment Vicky has brought fitness & wellness to new heights in look, feel and performance. Vicky can often be found (when not on the Spin Bike or lifting weights in the Total Body Room) inspiring people with her story of success and great loss and then her rise back to a place where now she can help others in extraordinary ways. Her life is what Studio V is all about, and members are the beneficiaries of all it has to offer.
Health & Fitness needs to be a high priority these days. What good is success without the ability to enjoy it? No matter how much longer science helps us to live, the quality of that life is what is most important. Let Studio V show you unique ways to live a Healthier, Stronger and Happier life. A variety of classes, One-on-One personal Training and more all with hand chosen Certified Instructors in large studios are most conducive to your success. A Nutritionist, Chiropractor & Psychologist readily available ensure the best possible wellness regimen and program for each individual Studio V Member. Additionally, the Seminars & Workshops on Nutrition, Weight Loss, Feeling Fabulous and others provides a package that will Reduce Stress, boost Vitality and help you Enjoy a Life full of abundance.
Visit Studio V Mind Body Soul, speak with Vicky, work out with their incredible trainers and see something Remarkable happen in your life. www.studioVmbs.com
Powered by eDirectory™