- Around Town
- Resources Real Estate announces their Award-winning Sales Agents
- Team Life Celebrates 20 Years
- Sharon Robinson Addresses Middle Schoolers at RCDS Diversity Summit
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market
- AskThe Experts - Ranney School
- Ask The Expert - Ann Hughes, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Champion Chiropractic
- The Guide 2015 - Lighting World
- The Guide 2014 - The Malvern School
- Cover Story
- Stay Tooned - Keep an eye on Long Branchs Michael Attardi Animations New Maestro
- A Town Turned Around
- Making The Grade: Ross Kasun
- Eat Beat - Sam Vera Restaurant
- Staten Island EatBeat - Ninos Restaurant
- Eats: Rosalia Italian Marketplace
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Fall Guide 2014 - Museums
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Jos Serrano
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Medimorphosis Physician Assisted Weight Loss
- Health - Holmdel Periodontics
- Health Blog - Joseph T. Mormino, D.D.S.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Holmdel Periodontist New President of American Academy
- Health - High Performance Foot and Ankle Center
- Health - The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Restaurant Guide - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Best Bet - David Burkes Fromagerie
- A Place for Family - The Castelluccis
- Easy Living On A Grand Scale - Alyson and Keith Arnott
- Elegance in Style and Substance
- Newsletter Articles
- Eagle Oaks Country Club Hosts 8th Annual Honor Day
- The Home - Ideal Tile Gallery
- The Home - EcoSystems Fence Co
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - SuzAnne and Gabor Barabas
- James Mullevey Principal With Principles
- People On The Move - Melissa Ziobro
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- 2016 Guide - Northshore Menswear & Womenswear
- Our Pick - Quality Healthcare & Wellness Center
- The Guide 2015 - Brock Farms
- The Home Guide
- The Home - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home Guide - Colts Neck Manor House
- The Home Guide - Central Jersey Pools
Health - StudioV Mind, Body and Soul
StudioV Mind, Body and Soul
265 Route 34
Stressed? Feeling sluggish or overweight? Not enjoying life to the fullest?
You deserve some quality time in a place custom designed for Your Health & Wellbeing.
Unlike monstrous health clubs that contort and stretch themselves too thin, or small boutique fitness centers that cram services they are ill-equipped for into a tiny space, Studio V is exactly what Founder Vicky DeRosa intended it to be - a perfect fit - custom-built specifically for the purpose of offering the best in Health & Fitness, and the first of its kind.
We address all aspects of your wellbeing at Studio V Mind-Body-Soul (www.studioVmbs.com) in spacious Spin & Fitness rooms with an inviting atmosphere that motivate men and women alike to strive for strength and health says Vicky. The new Studio V facilities are like none you have ever experienced. After years of research Vicky has created THE place for wellbeing. Her life, and the ups and downs shes had, have brought her to a place where only she could conceive such an environment. Relaxing, invigorating, stress free and stimulating all at the same time!
You would never know by looking at her or even after spending some time with her, but Vicky is legally blind. The Doctors diagnosis is the most severe form of Leber Herediary Optic Neuropathy, a genetic mutation that causes blindness with little or no hope for any return of sight (only approximately 5% of those with Vickys form of this disease can ever hope to regain their vision), but in spite of this severe impairment Vicky has brought fitness & wellness to new heights in look, feel and performance. Vicky can often be found (when not on the Spin Bike or lifting weights in the Total Body Room) inspiring people with her story of success and great loss and then her rise back to a place where now she can help others in extraordinary ways. Her life is what Studio V is all about, and members are the beneficiaries of all it has to offer.
Health & Fitness needs to be a high priority these days. What good is success without the ability to enjoy it? No matter how much longer science helps us to live, the quality of that life is what is most important. Let Studio V show you unique ways to live a Healthier, Stronger and Happier life. A variety of classes, One-on-One personal Training and more all with hand chosen Certified Instructors in large studios are most conducive to your success. A Nutritionist, Chiropractor & Psychologist readily available ensure the best possible wellness regimen and program for each individual Studio V Member. Additionally, the Seminars & Workshops on Nutrition, Weight Loss, Feeling Fabulous and others provides a package that will Reduce Stress, boost Vitality and help you Enjoy a Life full of abundance.
Visit Studio V Mind Body Soul, speak with Vicky, work out with their incredible trainers and see something Remarkable happen in your life. www.studioVmbs.com
Powered by eDirectory™