- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- 5th Annual Cardboard Box City Raises More Than $14,000
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - John Kling Custom Homes
- Ask The Experts: Dr. John M. Young
- Ask The Experts - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Shrewsbury Wine and Liquors
- The Guide 2014 - B and A Jewelers
- Best Bet - Home Theatre Connection Presents Party Flicks
- Day Tripper - Spa Castle
- Day Tripper - The Amish Experience
- Day Tripper - Yogi Berra Museum & Learning Center
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - ForeverLawn at the Shore
- Gift Guide - Babyface Aesthetics
- The Guide 2014 - Staten Island Mall
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Patrick Cuozzo
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health Talk - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Red Bank Radiologists
- Health 2014 - Looking Good, Staying Healthy!
- HWB 2014 - Joslin Diabetes Center
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Guide - Top Line Appliance Center
- The Home - Closettec
- Rich Ideas- Dos and Doníts
- Our Picks
- Our Picks: Orrico Realty
- Our Pick - Wine Academy Superstores
- Our Pick: Ideal Tile Fabrication
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd
- People on the Move: Maureen Doloughty
- People On The Move - Victoria Masters
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Brazen Bras Boutique
- The Guide 2014 - School Answers
- Company Profile -Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - AW Eurostile
- The Home Guide - triSpace interiors
- The Home - Decorating Den Interiors
Health - The Samra Group
The Samra Group
Cosmetic, Reconstructive & Hand Surgery
733 North Beers Street, Suite U1
200 Perrine Road, Suite 228
Overview of professional services:
Cosmetic, reconstructive, and hand surgery are broad-scoped specialties that give the surgeon the flexibility and expertise to operate on many of the different areas of the body. The American Board of Plastic Surgery is the only board designated by the American Board of Medical Specialties to confirm that those who are certified have extensive experience in cosmetic surgery. The list is quite impressive and includes: face and neck cosmetic surgery; cosmetic surgery of the breast and other body contouring procedures (i.e., lifts and many types of liposuction); and different types of minimally invasive procedures, covering a wide spectrum of lasers, skin care, and injection therapy. Plastic surgeons are also experts in post-cancer resection reconstruction, as well as posttrauma reconstruction and reconstruction of congenital deformities. Hand surgery is one of our areas of elaborate experience; we treat congenital, traumatic, and degenerative problems of the hand. We are the micro- surgeons of the world.
What aspect of your profession inspired you to take this direction?
The most inspiring part of this profession is the human interaction with patients and families who are faced with a functional or cosmetic problem. It is our unique ability to correct these problems and, in so doing, improve a personís lifestyle.
How do you stay current with the new advances in your field?
A surgeon must stay up to date on his knowledge of science and the latest research. We frequently travel to different parts of the world to learn new techniques; we also develop our own advances based on our experiences in our own professional practice.
What might a patient feel stands out about your practice that would make them recommend you to family and friends?
Many physicians and surgeons are knowledgeable and have had an extensive experience in their field. What makes this practice different is that we personalize the care we provide, and treat each and every patient as if they were our only patient. We treat everyone as is if they were a part of our family.
Hours: Monday -- Thursday, 1 pm -- 7pm; Friday, 9 am -- 5 pm
Facial Surgery & Skin Resurfacing
General and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
Cosmetic Surgery For Men
Botox and Injectable Fillers
Powered by eDirectory™