- Around Town
- Renaissance Pilates Now Open
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Robert E.Wold, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Ann Hughes, M.D.
- Ask The Experts: Dr. Manolis G. Manolakakis
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Royal Dinettes
- The Guide 2014 - EXIT Realty East Coast
- The Guide 2014 - Rosen Decorators
- ETC - Beach Bias
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Chapel Hill Dental Arts
- The Guide 2014 - Robert Defalco Realty
- Gift Guide - The Sport Spot
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Iorio Plastic Surgery and CosMedical Center
- Health Talk - Asaad H. Samra, MD, FACS - Samra Plastic Surgery
- Health Talk - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Health - Spine and Pain Centers
- Health - IVF New Jersey
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Living in Colts Neck
- Impeccable Style
- Gratitude in Guatemala
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Pick - The Colts Neck Inn Ballroom
- The Home: Cabitron - Design Trends
- The Home Guide - T. Dorland Studio at Folio Art Glass
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Monmouth Dental Group
- Company Profile - Sparano Face & Nasal Institute
- Company Profile - Bear Brook Commons Dental Group
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Carl Johnson
- People On The Move - Rabbi Sally J. Priesand
- People On The Move - Barbara Hilliard
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- Our Pick - Nina Ferrer
- The Guide 2014 - Miles Ahead Sports
- The Guide 2014 - Zio Toto Italian Restaurant
Health - The Samra Group
The Samra Group
Cosmetic, Reconstructive & Hand Surgery
733 North Beers Street, Suite U1
200 Perrine Road, Suite 228
Overview of professional services:
Cosmetic, reconstructive, and hand surgery are broad-scoped specialties that give the surgeon the flexibility and expertise to operate on many of the different areas of the body. The American Board of Plastic Surgery is the only board designated by the American Board of Medical Specialties to confirm that those who are certified have extensive experience in cosmetic surgery. The list is quite impressive and includes: face and neck cosmetic surgery; cosmetic surgery of the breast and other body contouring procedures (i.e., lifts and many types of liposuction); and different types of minimally invasive procedures, covering a wide spectrum of lasers, skin care, and injection therapy. Plastic surgeons are also experts in post-cancer resection reconstruction, as well as posttrauma reconstruction and reconstruction of congenital deformities. Hand surgery is one of our areas of elaborate experience; we treat congenital, traumatic, and degenerative problems of the hand. We are the micro- surgeons of the world.
What aspect of your profession inspired you to take this direction?
The most inspiring part of this profession is the human interaction with patients and families who are faced with a functional or cosmetic problem. It is our unique ability to correct these problems and, in so doing, improve a person’s lifestyle.
How do you stay current with the new advances in your field?
A surgeon must stay up to date on his knowledge of science and the latest research. We frequently travel to different parts of the world to learn new techniques; we also develop our own advances based on our experiences in our own professional practice.
What might a patient feel stands out about your practice that would make them recommend you to family and friends?
Many physicians and surgeons are knowledgeable and have had an extensive experience in their field. What makes this practice different is that we personalize the care we provide, and treat each and every patient as if they were our only patient. We treat everyone as is if they were a part of our family.
Hours: Monday -- Thursday, 1 pm -- 7pm; Friday, 9 am -- 5 pm
Facial Surgery & Skin Resurfacing
General and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
Cosmetic Surgery For Men
Botox and Injectable Fillers
Powered by eDirectory™