- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Avra Karak
- Company Profile - Shrewsbury Vascular & General Surgery Associates
- Ask The Expert - Ann Hughes, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Home Living Furniture
- The Guide 2014 - Danielle Spressert
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond University Medical Center
- Cover Story
- His Honor - Patrick Impreveduto
- Brittany Eyres - On the Track to Success
- Teen Queen - Christina Thompson
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Annex
- Day Tripper - Peddlers Village
- Day Tripper - Yogi Berra Museum & Learning Center
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Rockwell Dentistry
- The Guide 2014 - The Grove
- The Guide 2013 - Hazlet Pharmacy
- Health Talk
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Jersey Shore Body Wraps
- Health - East Coast Fitness Store
- Health - Dr. Anthony Mancino
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Pick: Marlboro Dental Arts, PC
- Wine Academy Superstores - Muscadet
- The Home - Red Bank FrameWorks
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - BiroVenus Medical Spa
- Our Pick - Lauren Leo, Agent State Farm Insurance Company
- The Home Guide - Top Line Appliance Center
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Sean Egan
- Colts Neck Member Of Jack & Jill Monmouth County Chapter
- People On The Move - Reverend Monsignor Eugene M. Rebeck
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Terrazza Restaurant
- The Guide 2013 - INDULGE Lounge & Food Bar
- Company Profile - Rehability, LLC
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - triSpace interiors
- The Home Guide - Red Bank Cabinet Company
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings
Health - The Samra Group
The Samra Group
Cosmetic, Reconstructive & Hand Surgery
733 North Beers Street, Suite U1
200 Perrine Road, Suite 228
Overview of professional services:
Cosmetic, reconstructive, and hand surgery are broad-scoped specialties that give the surgeon the flexibility and expertise to operate on many of the different areas of the body. The American Board of Plastic Surgery is the only board designated by the American Board of Medical Specialties to confirm that those who are certified have extensive experience in cosmetic surgery. The list is quite impressive and includes: face and neck cosmetic surgery; cosmetic surgery of the breast and other body contouring procedures (i.e., lifts and many types of liposuction); and different types of minimally invasive procedures, covering a wide spectrum of lasers, skin care, and injection therapy. Plastic surgeons are also experts in post-cancer resection reconstruction, as well as posttrauma reconstruction and reconstruction of congenital deformities. Hand surgery is one of our areas of elaborate experience; we treat congenital, traumatic, and degenerative problems of the hand. We are the micro- surgeons of the world.
What aspect of your profession inspired you to take this direction?
The most inspiring part of this profession is the human interaction with patients and families who are faced with a functional or cosmetic problem. It is our unique ability to correct these problems and, in so doing, improve a personís lifestyle.
How do you stay current with the new advances in your field?
A surgeon must stay up to date on his knowledge of science and the latest research. We frequently travel to different parts of the world to learn new techniques; we also develop our own advances based on our experiences in our own professional practice.
What might a patient feel stands out about your practice that would make them recommend you to family and friends?
Many physicians and surgeons are knowledgeable and have had an extensive experience in their field. What makes this practice different is that we personalize the care we provide, and treat each and every patient as if they were our only patient. We treat everyone as is if they were a part of our family.
Hours: Monday -- Thursday, 1 pm -- 7pm; Friday, 9 am -- 5 pm
Facial Surgery & Skin Resurfacing
General and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
Cosmetic Surgery For Men
Botox and Injectable Fillers
Powered by eDirectory™