- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Voyagers' Community School - Open House
- Voyagers’ Community School Welcomes Dr. Nel Noddings
- Ask The Experts
- Ask the Experts: Vincent J Puma
- AskThe Experts - Ranney School
- Ask The Expert - Cory Schifter of Casale Jewelers
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Liquid Sunshine
- The Guide 2015 - Northern Valley Affairs
- The Guide 2015 - Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Day Tripper - USMA at West Point
- Daytripper: Hunter Mountain
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - The Facebook Situation
- Etc - Aspirin...please.
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Health Talk
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health Talk - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Dr. Peggy Avagliano Honored
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2015 - New Reflections Plastic Surgery
- AMI Honored As NJ BIZ Healthcare Hero
- Health - Studio 455 Hair Salon
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- SnowBird Style: Jeff and Mary Schulsinger
- A Grand Home for Living - Harris
- The Meeting Place - The Del Dottos
- Living in Colts Neck
- Impeccable Style
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Gratitude in Guatemala
- Newsletter Articles
- Lynn's Speech Therapy Center
- Eats: Twin Lights Bakery Cafe
- The Home Spotlight - Select Technology Group
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Wendy Lasater
- Kids On The Move - Meredith Gallagher
- People On The Move - Carmine Visone
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- The Guide 2015 - Nino's Italian Restaurant
- The Guide 2014 - Essential Elements Dance Studio
- The Home Guide
- The Home - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home Guide - Sea Bright Solar
- The Home Guide - Ryser's Landscape Supply
Health - The Samra Group
The Samra Group
Cosmetic, Reconstructive & Hand Surgery
733 North Beers Street, Suite U1
200 Perrine Road, Suite 228
Overview of professional services:
Cosmetic, reconstructive, and hand surgery are broad-scoped specialties that give the surgeon the flexibility and expertise to operate on many of the different areas of the body. The American Board of Plastic Surgery is the only board designated by the American Board of Medical Specialties to confirm that those who are certified have extensive experience in cosmetic surgery. The list is quite impressive and includes: face and neck cosmetic surgery; cosmetic surgery of the breast and other body contouring procedures (i.e., lifts and many types of liposuction); and different types of minimally invasive procedures, covering a wide spectrum of lasers, skin care, and injection therapy. Plastic surgeons are also experts in post-cancer resection reconstruction, as well as posttrauma reconstruction and reconstruction of congenital deformities. Hand surgery is one of our areas of elaborate experience; we treat congenital, traumatic, and degenerative problems of the hand. We are the micro- surgeons of the world.
What aspect of your profession inspired you to take this direction?
The most inspiring part of this profession is the human interaction with patients and families who are faced with a functional or cosmetic problem. It is our unique ability to correct these problems and, in so doing, improve a person’s lifestyle.
How do you stay current with the new advances in your field?
A surgeon must stay up to date on his knowledge of science and the latest research. We frequently travel to different parts of the world to learn new techniques; we also develop our own advances based on our experiences in our own professional practice.
What might a patient feel stands out about your practice that would make them recommend you to family and friends?
Many physicians and surgeons are knowledgeable and have had an extensive experience in their field. What makes this practice different is that we personalize the care we provide, and treat each and every patient as if they were our only patient. We treat everyone as is if they were a part of our family.
Hours: Monday -- Thursday, 1 pm -- 7pm; Friday, 9 am -- 5 pm
Facial Surgery & Skin Resurfacing
General and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
Cosmetic Surgery For Men
Botox and Injectable Fillers
Powered by eDirectory™