- Around Town
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: William Kilbride, Owner Critelli & Kilbride Realtors
- Ask the Expert - Richard W. Clift
- Ask The Expert - Michael R. D’Agnes
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Limor Jewelers
- The Guide 2015 - Delicious Orchards
- The Guide 2014 - Jersey Shore Premium Outlets
- Daytripper: Central Park Zoo
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Annex
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Eats: Twin Lights Bakery Cafe
- Eat Beat - FISH Urban Dining
- Monmouth Eat Beat - It’s Greek to Me
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Gift Guide
- Holiday Gift Guide - Vintner’s Circle
- Best Bet - Glo Bar Skin Art Studio
- The Guide 2015 - CheckMate Communications
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Health Talk - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Hammer House
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- Health Talk - Iorio Plastic Surgery and CosMedical Center
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Newsletter Articles
- The View: The Bereznyaks
- The Home Guide - Troost Bros., Inc.
- Bill Britton-Director of Golf Instruction
- Our Picks
- Colts Neck Center for Orthodontics & Invisalign®
- Our Pick - Temple Gourmet Chinese
- Wine Academy Superstores
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Carmine Visone
- Kids On The Move - Matthew Sawaged
- People On The Move - Reverend Monsignor Eugene M. Rebeck
- Summer Guide
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Undici
- The Guide 2015 - Decorating Den Interiors
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond Tile and Bath
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Giglio Builders
- The Home - Signature Kitchens of New York, Inc.
- The Home Spotlight - Select Technology Group
Health - The Samra Group
The Samra Group
Cosmetic, Reconstructive & Hand Surgery
733 North Beers Street, Suite U1
200 Perrine Road, Suite 228
Overview of professional services:
Cosmetic, reconstructive, and hand surgery are broad-scoped specialties that give the surgeon the flexibility and expertise to operate on many of the different areas of the body. The American Board of Plastic Surgery is the only board designated by the American Board of Medical Specialties to confirm that those who are certified have extensive experience in cosmetic surgery. The list is quite impressive and includes: face and neck cosmetic surgery; cosmetic surgery of the breast and other body contouring procedures (i.e., lifts and many types of liposuction); and different types of minimally invasive procedures, covering a wide spectrum of lasers, skin care, and injection therapy. Plastic surgeons are also experts in post-cancer resection reconstruction, as well as posttrauma reconstruction and reconstruction of congenital deformities. Hand surgery is one of our areas of elaborate experience; we treat congenital, traumatic, and degenerative problems of the hand. We are the micro- surgeons of the world.
What aspect of your profession inspired you to take this direction?
The most inspiring part of this profession is the human interaction with patients and families who are faced with a functional or cosmetic problem. It is our unique ability to correct these problems and, in so doing, improve a person’s lifestyle.
How do you stay current with the new advances in your field?
A surgeon must stay up to date on his knowledge of science and the latest research. We frequently travel to different parts of the world to learn new techniques; we also develop our own advances based on our experiences in our own professional practice.
What might a patient feel stands out about your practice that would make them recommend you to family and friends?
Many physicians and surgeons are knowledgeable and have had an extensive experience in their field. What makes this practice different is that we personalize the care we provide, and treat each and every patient as if they were our only patient. We treat everyone as is if they were a part of our family.
Hours: Monday -- Thursday, 1 pm -- 7pm; Friday, 9 am -- 5 pm
Facial Surgery & Skin Resurfacing
General and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
Cosmetic Surgery For Men
Botox and Injectable Fillers
Powered by eDirectory™