- Around Town
- Tigger House Foundation Fights Heroin and Prescription Opioid Epidemic
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Meridian Health Completes Merger with Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Carolyn Welsh
- Ask The Expert - Luis Pereira of Stone World
- Ask The Expert - Staci J. Greenwald, Esq.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery
- The Guide 2015 - Ray Catena Maserati
- The Guide 2014 - Holmdel Orthodontics
- Cover Story
- Dr. Fredrik Oberkehr
- Coming Full Circle - Michael Pomarico goes back to where it all started and gives back
- Sheer Genius
- Monmouth EatBeat - Brando's Citi Cucina
- Eats: Sickles Market
- The Monmouth EatBeat - Trinity Restaurant
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Fall Guide - Museums
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - DeMarcos Catering & Gourmet Deli
- Best Bet - StyleBar Spa and Salon
- Gift Guide - Pietra Bella
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Pop Weight Loss
- Health Talk - Dr. John Young
- HWB 2015 - Advanced Surgical Healthcare Associates
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Hot Tubs by Hot Springs
- Health - StudioSpin+
- Health Talk - Adnan F. Danish, M.D.
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Streat Beat - Who Would You Invite To Dinner?
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- A Hanukkah Story
- Living in Colts Neck
- Montrose Schoolhouse
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Muriel Rogers - Local Artist
- People On The Move
- Suzanne Pease, Jill-Of-All-Trades
- Nick Mishoe - Dancing In The National Spotlight
- People On The Move - Peter Caram
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - One Stop Womens Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Browns Heating, Cooling and Plumbing
- Company Profile - Retina Consultants
- Our Pick - White Sands
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home Guide - Joey Ds
- The Home Guide - Top Line Appliance Center
Health - The Samra Group
The Samra Group
Cosmetic, Reconstructive & Hand Surgery
733 North Beers Street, Suite U1
200 Perrine Road, Suite 228
Overview of professional services:
Cosmetic, reconstructive, and hand surgery are broad-scoped specialties that give the surgeon the flexibility and expertise to operate on many of the different areas of the body. The American Board of Plastic Surgery is the only board designated by the American Board of Medical Specialties to confirm that those who are certified have extensive experience in cosmetic surgery. The list is quite impressive and includes: face and neck cosmetic surgery; cosmetic surgery of the breast and other body contouring procedures (i.e., lifts and many types of liposuction); and different types of minimally invasive procedures, covering a wide spectrum of lasers, skin care, and injection therapy. Plastic surgeons are also experts in post-cancer resection reconstruction, as well as posttrauma reconstruction and reconstruction of congenital deformities. Hand surgery is one of our areas of elaborate experience; we treat congenital, traumatic, and degenerative problems of the hand. We are the micro- surgeons of the world.
What aspect of your profession inspired you to take this direction?
The most inspiring part of this profession is the human interaction with patients and families who are faced with a functional or cosmetic problem. It is our unique ability to correct these problems and, in so doing, improve a persons lifestyle.
How do you stay current with the new advances in your field?
A surgeon must stay up to date on his knowledge of science and the latest research. We frequently travel to different parts of the world to learn new techniques; we also develop our own advances based on our experiences in our own professional practice.
What might a patient feel stands out about your practice that would make them recommend you to family and friends?
Many physicians and surgeons are knowledgeable and have had an extensive experience in their field. What makes this practice different is that we personalize the care we provide, and treat each and every patient as if they were our only patient. We treat everyone as is if they were a part of our family.
Hours: Monday -- Thursday, 1 pm -- 7pm; Friday, 9 am -- 5 pm
Facial Surgery & Skin Resurfacing
General and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
Cosmetic Surgery For Men
Botox and Injectable Fillers
Powered by eDirectory™