- Around Town
- 12th Annual AMI Foundation Golf Classic
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Team Life Celebrates 20 Years
- Ask The Experts
- Ask the Expert - Vincent Dicks CEO - Career Gaudium
- Ask The Expert - Brock Farms
- Ask The Experts - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - The Rug Mall
- Best Bet - Hot Tubs by HotSpring, LLC
- The Guide 2015 - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Day Tripper - Old Barracks Museum
- Day Tripper - Bushkill Falls
- Day Tripper - Overnight Adventures
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Health Talk
- Health Blog - Atlantic Laser Vision Center
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health Talk - Carol Ash, DO
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health Blog - Glo Bar Skin Art Studio
- HWB 2015 - Vito Mazza Salon & Spa
- Health - AMI - Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Floor Coverings International
- Our Pick: Duffy Personal Training
- HWB 2015 - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Michael Chirico
- People On The Move - Adam Lowy
- People On The Move - Bill Mack
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Saint Peter’s National Gianna Center for Women’s Health & Fertility
- The Guide 2015 - Rockwell Dentistry
- The Guide 2014 - Robert Defalco Realty
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Top Line Appliance Center
- The Home Guide - Oasis Backyard Farms
- The Home Guide - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
Health - The Samra Group
The Samra Group
Cosmetic, Reconstructive & Hand Surgery
733 North Beers Street, Suite U1
200 Perrine Road, Suite 228
Overview of professional services:
Cosmetic, reconstructive, and hand surgery are broad-scoped specialties that give the surgeon the flexibility and expertise to operate on many of the different areas of the body. The American Board of Plastic Surgery is the only board designated by the American Board of Medical Specialties to confirm that those who are certified have extensive experience in cosmetic surgery. The list is quite impressive and includes: face and neck cosmetic surgery; cosmetic surgery of the breast and other body contouring procedures (i.e., lifts and many types of liposuction); and different types of minimally invasive procedures, covering a wide spectrum of lasers, skin care, and injection therapy. Plastic surgeons are also experts in post-cancer resection reconstruction, as well as posttrauma reconstruction and reconstruction of congenital deformities. Hand surgery is one of our areas of elaborate experience; we treat congenital, traumatic, and degenerative problems of the hand. We are the micro- surgeons of the world.
What aspect of your profession inspired you to take this direction?
The most inspiring part of this profession is the human interaction with patients and families who are faced with a functional or cosmetic problem. It is our unique ability to correct these problems and, in so doing, improve a person’s lifestyle.
How do you stay current with the new advances in your field?
A surgeon must stay up to date on his knowledge of science and the latest research. We frequently travel to different parts of the world to learn new techniques; we also develop our own advances based on our experiences in our own professional practice.
What might a patient feel stands out about your practice that would make them recommend you to family and friends?
Many physicians and surgeons are knowledgeable and have had an extensive experience in their field. What makes this practice different is that we personalize the care we provide, and treat each and every patient as if they were our only patient. We treat everyone as is if they were a part of our family.
Hours: Monday -- Thursday, 1 pm -- 7pm; Friday, 9 am -- 5 pm
Facial Surgery & Skin Resurfacing
General and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
Cosmetic Surgery For Men
Botox and Injectable Fillers
Powered by eDirectory™