- Around Town
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Operation Provide Comfort
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - Frank LaRocca
- Ask The Experts - Michael J. Cunningham MD
- AskThe Experts - Lawrence Durso
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Elite Dental of Staten Island
- The Guide 2014 - The Malvern School
- Best Bet - NY Chiropractic & Physical Therapy
- Day Tripper: Dover Stone Church
- DayTripper: Manasquan Reservoir
- Day Tripper - The Staten Island Childrenís Museum
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Builders' General Supply Company
- Gift Guide - Closettec
- The Guide 2014 - Cosmetic Medic
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Lori S. Gormley, M.D.
- Health Talk - Dawn Rockwell, DMD
- Health Talk - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- Yellow Brook Farm - A Post and Beam Approach Leads a Path to Timeless Design
- By the Bright Sea The Sanzens
- SnowBird Style: Jeff and Mary Schulsinger
- Living in Colts Neck
- Muriel Rogers - Local Artist
- Feels Like Home
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- Weigh In - What is the worst gift you ever received?
- Q&A: Town & Country Kitchen and Bath
- The Home: Decorating Den
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Asahi
- Company Profile - The Back Relief and Comfort Store
- Our Pick - Central Jersey Security Cameras
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Bernadette Rogoff
- People On The Move - Daryl Schwenck
- People On The Move - Major Gregory Penczak
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Robert Defalco Realty
- The Guide 2014 - Kleban Furniture
- The Guide 2014 - Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- The Home Guide
- The Home Gallery - Distinctive Pools
- The Home - Ryserís Landscape Supply
- The Home Guide - Joey Dís
Health - The Samra Group
The Samra Group
Cosmetic, Reconstructive & Hand Surgery
733 North Beers Street, Suite U1
200 Perrine Road, Suite 228
Overview of professional services:
Cosmetic, reconstructive, and hand surgery are broad-scoped specialties that give the surgeon the flexibility and expertise to operate on many of the different areas of the body. The American Board of Plastic Surgery is the only board designated by the American Board of Medical Specialties to confirm that those who are certified have extensive experience in cosmetic surgery. The list is quite impressive and includes: face and neck cosmetic surgery; cosmetic surgery of the breast and other body contouring procedures (i.e., lifts and many types of liposuction); and different types of minimally invasive procedures, covering a wide spectrum of lasers, skin care, and injection therapy. Plastic surgeons are also experts in post-cancer resection reconstruction, as well as posttrauma reconstruction and reconstruction of congenital deformities. Hand surgery is one of our areas of elaborate experience; we treat congenital, traumatic, and degenerative problems of the hand. We are the micro- surgeons of the world.
What aspect of your profession inspired you to take this direction?
The most inspiring part of this profession is the human interaction with patients and families who are faced with a functional or cosmetic problem. It is our unique ability to correct these problems and, in so doing, improve a personís lifestyle.
How do you stay current with the new advances in your field?
A surgeon must stay up to date on his knowledge of science and the latest research. We frequently travel to different parts of the world to learn new techniques; we also develop our own advances based on our experiences in our own professional practice.
What might a patient feel stands out about your practice that would make them recommend you to family and friends?
Many physicians and surgeons are knowledgeable and have had an extensive experience in their field. What makes this practice different is that we personalize the care we provide, and treat each and every patient as if they were our only patient. We treat everyone as is if they were a part of our family.
Hours: Monday -- Thursday, 1 pm -- 7pm; Friday, 9 am -- 5 pm
Facial Surgery & Skin Resurfacing
General and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
Cosmetic Surgery For Men
Botox and Injectable Fillers
Powered by eDirectory™