- Around Town
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Jason C. Frazzano, Esq.
- Ask The Expert - Hiren Patel, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Beth Thomas-Edwards
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Downtown Tile
- The Guide 2014 - Bentley Edison
- The Guide 2014 - Athena Learning Center
- Cover Story
- Lovin' Life - Big Joe Henry
- Dutchess of Dearborn
- Felicia Stoler: Spreading Health With A Little TLC
- Day Tripper - Overnight Adventures
- Day Tripper: Grounds For Sculpture
- Daytripper: Franklin Institute
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Advanced Vascular Solutions
- Gift Guide - Male Ego Barber and Spa
- Gift Guide - Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- Health Talk - IVF New Jersey
- Health Talk - Dawn Rockwell, DMD
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Ani Orthopaedic Group
- Health - AMG Family Dentistry
- Health 2014 - ah Spa!
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - Instone
- Architectural Accents Kitchen Showcase
- The Home Gallery - Richmond Tile
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - A Perfect Gift by Marilyn
- Our Pick - California Closets of Central NJ
- Our Pick - The Wellness Center Pharmacy
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Bob Gassaway
- People On The Move - Glenn Harbour
- James Mullevey Principal With Principles
- Summer Guide
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - The Malvern School
- The Guide 2014 - B and A Jewelers
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond University Medical Center
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Carpets With A Twist
- The Home Guide - JGS Insurance
- The Home Guide - ForeverLawn at the Shore
Health - The Samra Group
The Samra Group
Cosmetic, Reconstructive & Hand Surgery
733 North Beers Street, Suite U1
200 Perrine Road, Suite 228
Overview of professional services:
Cosmetic, reconstructive, and hand surgery are broad-scoped specialties that give the surgeon the flexibility and expertise to operate on many of the different areas of the body. The American Board of Plastic Surgery is the only board designated by the American Board of Medical Specialties to confirm that those who are certified have extensive experience in cosmetic surgery. The list is quite impressive and includes: face and neck cosmetic surgery; cosmetic surgery of the breast and other body contouring procedures (i.e., lifts and many types of liposuction); and different types of minimally invasive procedures, covering a wide spectrum of lasers, skin care, and injection therapy. Plastic surgeons are also experts in post-cancer resection reconstruction, as well as posttrauma reconstruction and reconstruction of congenital deformities. Hand surgery is one of our areas of elaborate experience; we treat congenital, traumatic, and degenerative problems of the hand. We are the micro- surgeons of the world.
What aspect of your profession inspired you to take this direction?
The most inspiring part of this profession is the human interaction with patients and families who are faced with a functional or cosmetic problem. It is our unique ability to correct these problems and, in so doing, improve a personís lifestyle.
How do you stay current with the new advances in your field?
A surgeon must stay up to date on his knowledge of science and the latest research. We frequently travel to different parts of the world to learn new techniques; we also develop our own advances based on our experiences in our own professional practice.
What might a patient feel stands out about your practice that would make them recommend you to family and friends?
Many physicians and surgeons are knowledgeable and have had an extensive experience in their field. What makes this practice different is that we personalize the care we provide, and treat each and every patient as if they were our only patient. We treat everyone as is if they were a part of our family.
Hours: Monday -- Thursday, 1 pm -- 7pm; Friday, 9 am -- 5 pm
Facial Surgery & Skin Resurfacing
General and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
Cosmetic Surgery For Men
Botox and Injectable Fillers
Powered by eDirectory™