- Around Town
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- CPC BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE GRAND OPENING
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Avra Karak
- Jim O’Neill - Event Sales Director
- Ask The Expert - Dr. William Ziegler
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- The Guide 2015 - Gold Leaf Jewelers
- Best Bet - Modern Elegance Kitchen & Bath Studio
- Cover Story
- Jon D’Agostino - A Little Bit City, A Lot Bit Country
- Golden Moments - David Goldman
- Model Citizen - Colleen Thaler
- Day Tripper - FRENCHTOWN
- Staten Island Fun Facts
- DayTripper: NJ Vietnam Veteran's Memorial
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club
- Gift Guide - Terrazza Restaurant and Lounge
- Gift Guide: Add-On Pools & Patio
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dawn Rockwell, DMD
- Health Talk - Iorio Plastic Surgery and CosMedical Center
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Advanced Vascular Solutions
- Health - Retina Consultants
- Health - DeeAnna Merz Nagel
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- It's All in the Details
- La Bella Vita!
- Newsletter Articles
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
- Judy Serhus - NJAR Circle of Excellence Gold Award Winner
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - erik kitchen design
- Our Pick - Home Video Studio
- Our Pick - Tara Gostovich, DMD, PA
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Karen Nealis
- People On The Move - Taralynn Vecchio
- People On The Move - Kaleigh Brendle
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- Company Profile - The Atlantic Fencing Academy
- Company Profile - Rehability, LLC
- The Guide 2015 - Decorating Den Interiors
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - California Closets®
- The Home Guide - H2O Bath & Kitchen Elegance
- The Home - Distinctive Pools
Health - The Samra Group
The Samra Group
Cosmetic, Reconstructive & Hand Surgery
733 North Beers Street, Suite U1
200 Perrine Road, Suite 228
Overview of professional services:
Cosmetic, reconstructive, and hand surgery are broad-scoped specialties that give the surgeon the flexibility and expertise to operate on many of the different areas of the body. The American Board of Plastic Surgery is the only board designated by the American Board of Medical Specialties to confirm that those who are certified have extensive experience in cosmetic surgery. The list is quite impressive and includes: face and neck cosmetic surgery; cosmetic surgery of the breast and other body contouring procedures (i.e., lifts and many types of liposuction); and different types of minimally invasive procedures, covering a wide spectrum of lasers, skin care, and injection therapy. Plastic surgeons are also experts in post-cancer resection reconstruction, as well as posttrauma reconstruction and reconstruction of congenital deformities. Hand surgery is one of our areas of elaborate experience; we treat congenital, traumatic, and degenerative problems of the hand. We are the micro- surgeons of the world.
What aspect of your profession inspired you to take this direction?
The most inspiring part of this profession is the human interaction with patients and families who are faced with a functional or cosmetic problem. It is our unique ability to correct these problems and, in so doing, improve a person’s lifestyle.
How do you stay current with the new advances in your field?
A surgeon must stay up to date on his knowledge of science and the latest research. We frequently travel to different parts of the world to learn new techniques; we also develop our own advances based on our experiences in our own professional practice.
What might a patient feel stands out about your practice that would make them recommend you to family and friends?
Many physicians and surgeons are knowledgeable and have had an extensive experience in their field. What makes this practice different is that we personalize the care we provide, and treat each and every patient as if they were our only patient. We treat everyone as is if they were a part of our family.
Hours: Monday -- Thursday, 1 pm -- 7pm; Friday, 9 am -- 5 pm
Facial Surgery & Skin Resurfacing
General and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
Cosmetic Surgery For Men
Botox and Injectable Fillers
Powered by eDirectory™