- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- AMI Foundation Donates More Than 500 lbs. of Food from 6th Annual Food Drive
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - Pauline Poyner
- Ask the Experts: Giulio Caruso, DC Total Care Chiropractic and Rehab, P.C.
- Ask The Experts: Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Cover Story
- Pete Harnisch - Bringing It Home
- Scores Big In His Field - Rich Russo
- Bob Ojeda - An Extra Inning
- Daytripper: The Lakewood BlueClaws: Exciting Minor League Baseball at the Jersey Shore
- Day Tripper - The Staten Island Childrenís Museum
- Day Tripper - Koziarís Christmas Village
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Josť Serrano
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Ferguson Bath, Kitchen..
- The Guide 2015 - Karen's School of Fashion
- Best Bet - Troost Brothers, Inc
- Health Talk
- AMI Womenís Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health Talk - Dr. Clifford M. Sales
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - haircolorxperts
- Health - Cuozzo Orthodontics
- Health - Center For Oral & Maxillocacial Surgery
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Best Bet - David Burkeís Fromagerie
- Living History On A Gentleman's Farm - The Griswolds
- Romancing the Tudor - The Haverlins Brighten Tradition with a Personal Touch
- The Niedzielski Family
- Newsletter Articles
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- JOHN DIAS ANNOUNCED AS ARTISTIC DIRECTOR OF TWO RIVER THEATER CO.
- Spotlight - Kitchens by Torrone
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Kendall Valentin
- People on the Move: Majorie Mollenauer
- People On The Move - Premise Martin
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- Our Pick - Jaguar Land Rover of Monmouth
- The Guide 2015 - ClosetTec
- The Guide 2014 - The Curvy Bride
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Four Seasonsģ Sunrooms
- The Home Guide - Red Bank Cabinet Company
- The Home Guide - Vizzini & Company
Health - The Samra Group
The Samra Group
Cosmetic, Reconstructive & Hand Surgery
733 North Beers Street, Suite U1
200 Perrine Road, Suite 228
Overview of professional services:
Cosmetic, reconstructive, and hand surgery are broad-scoped specialties that give the surgeon the flexibility and expertise to operate on many of the different areas of the body. The American Board of Plastic Surgery is the only board designated by the American Board of Medical Specialties to confirm that those who are certified have extensive experience in cosmetic surgery. The list is quite impressive and includes: face and neck cosmetic surgery; cosmetic surgery of the breast and other body contouring procedures (i.e., lifts and many types of liposuction); and different types of minimally invasive procedures, covering a wide spectrum of lasers, skin care, and injection therapy. Plastic surgeons are also experts in post-cancer resection reconstruction, as well as posttrauma reconstruction and reconstruction of congenital deformities. Hand surgery is one of our areas of elaborate experience; we treat congenital, traumatic, and degenerative problems of the hand. We are the micro- surgeons of the world.
What aspect of your profession inspired you to take this direction?
The most inspiring part of this profession is the human interaction with patients and families who are faced with a functional or cosmetic problem. It is our unique ability to correct these problems and, in so doing, improve a personís lifestyle.
How do you stay current with the new advances in your field?
A surgeon must stay up to date on his knowledge of science and the latest research. We frequently travel to different parts of the world to learn new techniques; we also develop our own advances based on our experiences in our own professional practice.
What might a patient feel stands out about your practice that would make them recommend you to family and friends?
Many physicians and surgeons are knowledgeable and have had an extensive experience in their field. What makes this practice different is that we personalize the care we provide, and treat each and every patient as if they were our only patient. We treat everyone as is if they were a part of our family.
Hours: Monday -- Thursday, 1 pm -- 7pm; Friday, 9 am -- 5 pm
Facial Surgery & Skin Resurfacing
General and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
Cosmetic Surgery For Men
Botox and Injectable Fillers
Powered by eDirectory™