- Around Town
- How you can help
- 2012 Meridian Health Foundation Gala Success
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - Premier Pain Centers - Peter S. Staats
- Ask the Experts: DicksteinAssociatesAgency, LLC
- Ask The Expert - Robert E.Wold, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Buyers Guide 2011-2012
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Allpage Wireless
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Colts Neck Center for Orthodontics
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Rickyís Candy, Cones & Chaos
- Cover Story
- Still Kicking - Tab Ramos
- Dylan Bryan Ė Playing the Best Hand in the World
- Kim Guadagno - New Jersey's First Lieutenant Governor
- Daytripper: Museum of Modern Art
- Day Tripper - New York City for the Holidays
- Day Tripper - Central Park
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Josť Serrano
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. John Young
- Health Talk - Ragui Sadek MD FACS
- Health Talk - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Avanti Day Resort
- Health - Body N Balance Massage Therapy
- Health - DOCSMILE
- Living in Colts Neck
- Impeccable Style
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Muriel Rogers - Local Artist
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite, Inc.
- The Home - Ideal Tile Gallery
- The Home: Town & Country Gallery
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - C & M Realty
- Our Picks: Rockwell Dentistry
- Health - StudioV Mind, Body and Soul
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Cheryl A. Krause-Parello
- People On The Move - Cynthia Scott
- People On The Move: Lin Fong-O'Neill
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Womenís Health
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Atlantic Age Management
- The Guide 2013 - The Pine Tavern of Old Bridge
- The Guide 2013 - Sunkissed Airbrush Tanning
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Ace Home Improvements
- The Home - Ryserís Landscape Supply
- The Home Guide - Custom Granite Fabrications
Health - The Samra Group
The Samra Group
Cosmetic, Reconstructive & Hand Surgery
733 North Beers Street, Suite U1
200 Perrine Road, Suite 228
Overview of professional services:
Cosmetic, reconstructive, and hand surgery are broad-scoped specialties that give the surgeon the flexibility and expertise to operate on many of the different areas of the body. The American Board of Plastic Surgery is the only board designated by the American Board of Medical Specialties to confirm that those who are certified have extensive experience in cosmetic surgery. The list is quite impressive and includes: face and neck cosmetic surgery; cosmetic surgery of the breast and other body contouring procedures (i.e., lifts and many types of liposuction); and different types of minimally invasive procedures, covering a wide spectrum of lasers, skin care, and injection therapy. Plastic surgeons are also experts in post-cancer resection reconstruction, as well as posttrauma reconstruction and reconstruction of congenital deformities. Hand surgery is one of our areas of elaborate experience; we treat congenital, traumatic, and degenerative problems of the hand. We are the micro- surgeons of the world.
What aspect of your profession inspired you to take this direction?
The most inspiring part of this profession is the human interaction with patients and families who are faced with a functional or cosmetic problem. It is our unique ability to correct these problems and, in so doing, improve a personís lifestyle.
How do you stay current with the new advances in your field?
A surgeon must stay up to date on his knowledge of science and the latest research. We frequently travel to different parts of the world to learn new techniques; we also develop our own advances based on our experiences in our own professional practice.
What might a patient feel stands out about your practice that would make them recommend you to family and friends?
Many physicians and surgeons are knowledgeable and have had an extensive experience in their field. What makes this practice different is that we personalize the care we provide, and treat each and every patient as if they were our only patient. We treat everyone as is if they were a part of our family.
Hours: Monday -- Thursday, 1 pm -- 7pm; Friday, 9 am -- 5 pm
Facial Surgery & Skin Resurfacing
General and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
Cosmetic Surgery For Men
Botox and Injectable Fillers
Powered by eDirectory™