- Around Town
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Cabitron Kitchen and Bath, LLC.
- Ask The Expert: John Beurskens
- Ask The Experts - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - The Malvern School
- The Guide 2014 - Red White & Blue Contracting
- The Guide 2014 - Grand Glass Inc.
- Cover Story
- Forward Progress - Wayne Chrebet CN
- Lovin' Life - Big Joe Henry
- John Green - ABC News Award-Winning Producer
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - Aspirin...please.
- Etc - The Facebook Situation
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2013 - DoubleTake Luxury Consignment Boutique
- Gift Guide - A Perfect Gift By Marilyn
- The Guide 2014 - Maserati of Central New Jersey
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Health Talk - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Marshall P. Allegra
- Health - Tender Smiles 4 Kids
- Health - Avatar Spa
- Homes: Classically Inspired - A family’s heritage and traditions guide a dramatic interior
- A Seductive Re-Imaging - The Keeleys
- East Meets West
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - Odyssey Land Design Group
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Monmouth St. Tile
- Company Profile - Pilates Space LLC
- Our Pick - Countryside Café
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Jim Quirk
- People On The Move - Dr. Paul Lenz
- Kids On The Move: Sam Judkis
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Grecian Pools
- The Guide 2014 - Colts Neck Inn
- Company Profile - Thoroughbred Dental Arts
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Home Living Furniture
- The Home - JGS Insurance
- The Home Guide - JOE HURLEY INC.
Health - The Samra Group
The Samra Group
Cosmetic, Reconstructive & Hand Surgery
733 North Beers Street, Suite U1
200 Perrine Road, Suite 228
Overview of professional services:
Cosmetic, reconstructive, and hand surgery are broad-scoped specialties that give the surgeon the flexibility and expertise to operate on many of the different areas of the body. The American Board of Plastic Surgery is the only board designated by the American Board of Medical Specialties to confirm that those who are certified have extensive experience in cosmetic surgery. The list is quite impressive and includes: face and neck cosmetic surgery; cosmetic surgery of the breast and other body contouring procedures (i.e., lifts and many types of liposuction); and different types of minimally invasive procedures, covering a wide spectrum of lasers, skin care, and injection therapy. Plastic surgeons are also experts in post-cancer resection reconstruction, as well as posttrauma reconstruction and reconstruction of congenital deformities. Hand surgery is one of our areas of elaborate experience; we treat congenital, traumatic, and degenerative problems of the hand. We are the micro- surgeons of the world.
What aspect of your profession inspired you to take this direction?
The most inspiring part of this profession is the human interaction with patients and families who are faced with a functional or cosmetic problem. It is our unique ability to correct these problems and, in so doing, improve a person’s lifestyle.
How do you stay current with the new advances in your field?
A surgeon must stay up to date on his knowledge of science and the latest research. We frequently travel to different parts of the world to learn new techniques; we also develop our own advances based on our experiences in our own professional practice.
What might a patient feel stands out about your practice that would make them recommend you to family and friends?
Many physicians and surgeons are knowledgeable and have had an extensive experience in their field. What makes this practice different is that we personalize the care we provide, and treat each and every patient as if they were our only patient. We treat everyone as is if they were a part of our family.
Hours: Monday -- Thursday, 1 pm -- 7pm; Friday, 9 am -- 5 pm
Facial Surgery & Skin Resurfacing
General and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
Cosmetic Surgery For Men
Botox and Injectable Fillers
Powered by eDirectory™