- Around Town
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- Rumson Country Day School Celebrates the Class of 2012
- Popular Daily Specials Return to AMA Ristorante
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Dr. Manolis G. Manolakakis
- Ask The Expert - Carolyn Welsh
- Ask The Expert - Cory Schifter of Casale Jewelers
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Whole Foods Market
- Best Bet - Ember Fireplaces
- Best Bet - The Spine and Pain Institute of New York
- Day Tripper - Central Park
- Day Tripper - Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
- Day Tripper - South Street Seaport NYC
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Gift Guide
- 2016 Guide - Vito Mazza Salon
- 2016 Guide - Schneider & Nelson Porsche
- Best Bet - Middletown Sports Complex
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- HWB 2016 - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Health Blog - CareOne at King James
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Our Pick - Riverview Medical Center
- Health - Pain
- Company Profile - Advanced Surgical Health Associates
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Newsletter Articles
- The View: The Bereznyaks
- The Home Spotlight - Select Technology Group
- Our Pick - Baymar Farms
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Oasis Backyard Farms
- Oceanfront Restaurants New Wine Program Creates Big Waves in Jersey Shore Wine Scene
- The Home - Oasis Backyard Farms
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Terry and Faye Zealand
- Mary Lou Moramarco - Volunteer Extraordinaire
- People On The Move - Holli Eng
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - One Stop Womens Health
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings of Greater NJ
- The Home Guide - Troost Bros., Inc.
- The Home Guide - Four Seasons Sunrooms
Health - The Samra Group
The Samra Group
Cosmetic, Reconstructive & Hand Surgery
733 North Beers Street, Suite U1
200 Perrine Road, Suite 228
Overview of professional services:
Cosmetic, reconstructive, and hand surgery are broad-scoped specialties that give the surgeon the flexibility and expertise to operate on many of the different areas of the body. The American Board of Plastic Surgery is the only board designated by the American Board of Medical Specialties to confirm that those who are certified have extensive experience in cosmetic surgery. The list is quite impressive and includes: face and neck cosmetic surgery; cosmetic surgery of the breast and other body contouring procedures (i.e., lifts and many types of liposuction); and different types of minimally invasive procedures, covering a wide spectrum of lasers, skin care, and injection therapy. Plastic surgeons are also experts in post-cancer resection reconstruction, as well as posttrauma reconstruction and reconstruction of congenital deformities. Hand surgery is one of our areas of elaborate experience; we treat congenital, traumatic, and degenerative problems of the hand. We are the micro- surgeons of the world.
What aspect of your profession inspired you to take this direction?
The most inspiring part of this profession is the human interaction with patients and families who are faced with a functional or cosmetic problem. It is our unique ability to correct these problems and, in so doing, improve a persons lifestyle.
How do you stay current with the new advances in your field?
A surgeon must stay up to date on his knowledge of science and the latest research. We frequently travel to different parts of the world to learn new techniques; we also develop our own advances based on our experiences in our own professional practice.
What might a patient feel stands out about your practice that would make them recommend you to family and friends?
Many physicians and surgeons are knowledgeable and have had an extensive experience in their field. What makes this practice different is that we personalize the care we provide, and treat each and every patient as if they were our only patient. We treat everyone as is if they were a part of our family.
Hours: Monday -- Thursday, 1 pm -- 7pm; Friday, 9 am -- 5 pm
Facial Surgery & Skin Resurfacing
General and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
Cosmetic Surgery For Men
Botox and Injectable Fillers
Powered by eDirectory™