- Around Town
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Twin Brook Golf Center
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Greg Nipoti
- Ask The Expert - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Ask The Expert - Rockwell Dentistry
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Grand Design Doors
- Best Bet - Artistic Tile
- The Guide 2014 - Craft Master Builders Corp
- Cover Story
- Paul Parmar: A man of the world
- Dr. Dinosaur ...aka Dr. Paul Kovalski
- Bob Kaldor: More than Surviving
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - School Daze
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2013 - The Couture Exchange
- Gift Guide - A and J Landscaping
- Gift Guide - Dr. Steven P. Stern D.M.D., P.A
- Health Talk
- Health - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health Talk - Asaad H. Samra, MD, FACS - Samra Plastic Surgery
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2014 - Relief Source, LLC
- Health - Chips Salon
- Health - HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Tinton Falls
- Newsletter Articles
- Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club - In A League of Their Own
- The Home Gallery - Logan Construction
- Our Picks: H2O Bath & Kitchen Elegance
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - European Wax Center
- Company Profile - JGS Insurance
- Company Profile - Air Doctors
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Sean Davis
- Canine on the Move: The Therapy Dog
- People On The Move: Lianne Brock
- Summer Guide
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - One Stop Womenís Health
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Grace Sharpe
- The Guide 2014 - Cosmetic Medic
- The Guide 2014 - Cabitron Kitchen and Bath
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Richmond Tile & Bath
- The Home Guide - JGS Insurance
- The Home Guide - Brock Farms
Health - The Samra Group
The Samra Group
Cosmetic, Reconstructive & Hand Surgery
733 North Beers Street, Suite U1
200 Perrine Road, Suite 228
Overview of professional services:
Cosmetic, reconstructive, and hand surgery are broad-scoped specialties that give the surgeon the flexibility and expertise to operate on many of the different areas of the body. The American Board of Plastic Surgery is the only board designated by the American Board of Medical Specialties to confirm that those who are certified have extensive experience in cosmetic surgery. The list is quite impressive and includes: face and neck cosmetic surgery; cosmetic surgery of the breast and other body contouring procedures (i.e., lifts and many types of liposuction); and different types of minimally invasive procedures, covering a wide spectrum of lasers, skin care, and injection therapy. Plastic surgeons are also experts in post-cancer resection reconstruction, as well as posttrauma reconstruction and reconstruction of congenital deformities. Hand surgery is one of our areas of elaborate experience; we treat congenital, traumatic, and degenerative problems of the hand. We are the micro- surgeons of the world.
What aspect of your profession inspired you to take this direction?
The most inspiring part of this profession is the human interaction with patients and families who are faced with a functional or cosmetic problem. It is our unique ability to correct these problems and, in so doing, improve a personís lifestyle.
How do you stay current with the new advances in your field?
A surgeon must stay up to date on his knowledge of science and the latest research. We frequently travel to different parts of the world to learn new techniques; we also develop our own advances based on our experiences in our own professional practice.
What might a patient feel stands out about your practice that would make them recommend you to family and friends?
Many physicians and surgeons are knowledgeable and have had an extensive experience in their field. What makes this practice different is that we personalize the care we provide, and treat each and every patient as if they were our only patient. We treat everyone as is if they were a part of our family.
Hours: Monday -- Thursday, 1 pm -- 7pm; Friday, 9 am -- 5 pm
Facial Surgery & Skin Resurfacing
General and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
Cosmetic Surgery For Men
Botox and Injectable Fillers
Powered by eDirectory™