- Around Town
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert: Lillian Burry
- Ask The Expert - Avra Karak
- Ask The Expert: Iris Lurie
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - ForeverLawn at the Shore
- Best Bet - Everafter Furniture
- Best Bet - Troost Brothers, Inc
- Cover Story
- Kim Guadagno - New Jersey's First Lieutenant Governor
- Nicholas Harary - The Essential Ingredients
- Pete Harnisch - Bringing It Home
- DayTripper: Princeton
- Daytripper: Museum of Modern Art
- Daytripper: Liberty Science Center
- Eats: Mumford's Culinary Center
- Eats: Tuscany Italian Specialty Food
- Eat Beat - Angelinaís Ristorante
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - The Facebook Situation
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Josť Serrano
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Zen Japanese Cuisine
- Gift Guide - Advanced Body Rehabilitation Center
- Park Avenue Bistro - Gift Guide
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health Talk - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Dr. Anthony Mancino
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Health - Colts Neck Center for Orthodontics & Invisalign
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Picks: H2O Bath & Kitchen Elegance
- The Home Q&A - Oasis Backyard Farms
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Grand Design Doors, Inc.
- Our Pick - Artistic Tile
- Our Pick: Warshauer Electric
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Pete Davidson
- People On The Move - Major Gregory Penczak
- Kids On The Move - Ray Wang
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Pier Village
- Company Profile - Sussan, Greenwald & Wesler
- The Guide 2014 - Set The Stage
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Custom Granite Fabrications
- The Home Guide - casale TILE
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings of Greater NJ
Health - The Samra Group
The Samra Group
Cosmetic, Reconstructive & Hand Surgery
733 North Beers Street, Suite U1
200 Perrine Road, Suite 228
Overview of professional services:
Cosmetic, reconstructive, and hand surgery are broad-scoped specialties that give the surgeon the flexibility and expertise to operate on many of the different areas of the body. The American Board of Plastic Surgery is the only board designated by the American Board of Medical Specialties to confirm that those who are certified have extensive experience in cosmetic surgery. The list is quite impressive and includes: face and neck cosmetic surgery; cosmetic surgery of the breast and other body contouring procedures (i.e., lifts and many types of liposuction); and different types of minimally invasive procedures, covering a wide spectrum of lasers, skin care, and injection therapy. Plastic surgeons are also experts in post-cancer resection reconstruction, as well as posttrauma reconstruction and reconstruction of congenital deformities. Hand surgery is one of our areas of elaborate experience; we treat congenital, traumatic, and degenerative problems of the hand. We are the micro- surgeons of the world.
What aspect of your profession inspired you to take this direction?
The most inspiring part of this profession is the human interaction with patients and families who are faced with a functional or cosmetic problem. It is our unique ability to correct these problems and, in so doing, improve a personís lifestyle.
How do you stay current with the new advances in your field?
A surgeon must stay up to date on his knowledge of science and the latest research. We frequently travel to different parts of the world to learn new techniques; we also develop our own advances based on our experiences in our own professional practice.
What might a patient feel stands out about your practice that would make them recommend you to family and friends?
Many physicians and surgeons are knowledgeable and have had an extensive experience in their field. What makes this practice different is that we personalize the care we provide, and treat each and every patient as if they were our only patient. We treat everyone as is if they were a part of our family.
Hours: Monday -- Thursday, 1 pm -- 7pm; Friday, 9 am -- 5 pm
Facial Surgery & Skin Resurfacing
General and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
Cosmetic Surgery For Men
Botox and Injectable Fillers
Powered by eDirectory™