- Around Town
- Creating A Company Culture - Resources Real Estate
- Meridian Weightless
- Snug Harbor Cultural Center & Botanical Garden
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market
- Ask The Expert - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- AskThe Experts - Lawrence Durso
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - California Closets
- The Guide 2014 - Cosmetic Medic
- Best Bet - Lifestyles Medical
- Cover Story
- Bridging the Myth - Michael Kamil
- A Little Bit Country - Corey Wagar
- Reshat Mati The Albanian Bear
- Daytripper: Museum of Modern Art
- Day Tripper - Wild West City
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Annex
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - Aspirin...please.
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Portico Entry Doors, LLC
- Best Bet - Champion Chiropractic
- The Guide 2015 - St. George Theatre
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - GENESIS Fertility and Reproductive Medicine
- Company Profile - fostermd
- Health Talk - Dr. Patrick Cuozzo
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Associated Pain Specialists
- HWB 2014 - Marshall P. Allegra
- Integrative Health Services at Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Holiday Buzz: Out & About in NYC & PHL
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Living in Colts Neck
- Gratitude in Guatemala
- All The Pretty Horses
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- Weigh In - What is the worst gift you ever received?
- Our Pick Parallel Architectural Group
- The Home - Dulce Feito-Daly
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Advanced Vascular Solutions
- Company Profile - Steven A. Morgan, M.D.,F.A.C.O.G.
- Our Pick - Fireside Grill and Bar
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Seth Tropper
- People On The Move - Dennis Dayan
- People On The Move - Kaleigh Brendle
- Summer Guide
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - CheckMate Communications
- The Guide 2014 - Colts Neck Inn
- 2016 Guide - Galaxy Toyota
- The Home Guide
- The Home - JGS Insurance
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home - Signature Kitchens of New York, Inc.
Health - The Samra Group
The Samra Group
Cosmetic, Reconstructive & Hand Surgery
733 North Beers Street, Suite U1
200 Perrine Road, Suite 228
Overview of professional services:
Cosmetic, reconstructive, and hand surgery are broad-scoped specialties that give the surgeon the flexibility and expertise to operate on many of the different areas of the body. The American Board of Plastic Surgery is the only board designated by the American Board of Medical Specialties to confirm that those who are certified have extensive experience in cosmetic surgery. The list is quite impressive and includes: face and neck cosmetic surgery; cosmetic surgery of the breast and other body contouring procedures (i.e., lifts and many types of liposuction); and different types of minimally invasive procedures, covering a wide spectrum of lasers, skin care, and injection therapy. Plastic surgeons are also experts in post-cancer resection reconstruction, as well as posttrauma reconstruction and reconstruction of congenital deformities. Hand surgery is one of our areas of elaborate experience; we treat congenital, traumatic, and degenerative problems of the hand. We are the micro- surgeons of the world.
What aspect of your profession inspired you to take this direction?
The most inspiring part of this profession is the human interaction with patients and families who are faced with a functional or cosmetic problem. It is our unique ability to correct these problems and, in so doing, improve a personís lifestyle.
How do you stay current with the new advances in your field?
A surgeon must stay up to date on his knowledge of science and the latest research. We frequently travel to different parts of the world to learn new techniques; we also develop our own advances based on our experiences in our own professional practice.
What might a patient feel stands out about your practice that would make them recommend you to family and friends?
Many physicians and surgeons are knowledgeable and have had an extensive experience in their field. What makes this practice different is that we personalize the care we provide, and treat each and every patient as if they were our only patient. We treat everyone as is if they were a part of our family.
Hours: Monday -- Thursday, 1 pm -- 7pm; Friday, 9 am -- 5 pm
Facial Surgery & Skin Resurfacing
General and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
Cosmetic Surgery For Men
Botox and Injectable Fillers
Powered by eDirectory™