- Around Town
- The Cardiovascular Care Group Announces New JUST WALK Program
- 12th Annual AMI Foundation Golf Classic
- QuickChek Opens Newest Store In Morganville
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Michael R. DAgnes
- Ask The Experts - David Chewey
- Ask The Expert: Asaad H. Samra, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Tab Ramos Sports Center
- The Guide 2014 - Fashion Classes of NJ
- Best Bet - Casale Jewelers
- Cover Story
- Lovin' Life - Big Joe Henry
- Scores Big In His Field - Rich Russo
- The Art of Fencing with Thomas Hearne
- Day Tripper - Mountain Creek Resort
- Daytripper: Central Park Zoo
- Day Tripper - Mystic Seaport
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club
- The Guide 2015 - 732-Express
- Gift Guide - Seasonal World
- Health Talk
- HWB 2015 - Advanced Surgical Healthcare Associates
- Health Talk - Dr. John Young
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Red Bank Radiologists
- Health - Toetique Foot Spa
- Health - Atrium Post Acute Care
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Eat Beat - Holiday Buzz: Dining Out for the Holidays
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Guide - Troost Bros., Inc.
- Federal Hall: A Historic Wonder
- The Home - Ideal Tile Gallery
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Dr. Anthony Mancino
- Our Pick - The Law Firm of Kevin P. McKernan
- Our Pick - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Reverend Monsignor Eugene M. Rebeck
- People On The Move - Michael Patrick
- People On The Move - Mimi Chang
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Monmouth Street Tile
- The Guide 2014 - EXIT Realty East Coast
- 2016 Guide - Tuscany Italian Specialty Foods
- The Home Guide
- The Home - JGS Insurance
- The Home Guide - Colts Neck Manor House
- The Home Guide - Ryser's Landscape Supply
Health - The Samra Group
The Samra Group
Cosmetic, Reconstructive & Hand Surgery
733 North Beers Street, Suite U1
200 Perrine Road, Suite 228
Overview of professional services:
Cosmetic, reconstructive, and hand surgery are broad-scoped specialties that give the surgeon the flexibility and expertise to operate on many of the different areas of the body. The American Board of Plastic Surgery is the only board designated by the American Board of Medical Specialties to confirm that those who are certified have extensive experience in cosmetic surgery. The list is quite impressive and includes: face and neck cosmetic surgery; cosmetic surgery of the breast and other body contouring procedures (i.e., lifts and many types of liposuction); and different types of minimally invasive procedures, covering a wide spectrum of lasers, skin care, and injection therapy. Plastic surgeons are also experts in post-cancer resection reconstruction, as well as posttrauma reconstruction and reconstruction of congenital deformities. Hand surgery is one of our areas of elaborate experience; we treat congenital, traumatic, and degenerative problems of the hand. We are the micro- surgeons of the world.
What aspect of your profession inspired you to take this direction?
The most inspiring part of this profession is the human interaction with patients and families who are faced with a functional or cosmetic problem. It is our unique ability to correct these problems and, in so doing, improve a persons lifestyle.
How do you stay current with the new advances in your field?
A surgeon must stay up to date on his knowledge of science and the latest research. We frequently travel to different parts of the world to learn new techniques; we also develop our own advances based on our experiences in our own professional practice.
What might a patient feel stands out about your practice that would make them recommend you to family and friends?
Many physicians and surgeons are knowledgeable and have had an extensive experience in their field. What makes this practice different is that we personalize the care we provide, and treat each and every patient as if they were our only patient. We treat everyone as is if they were a part of our family.
Hours: Monday -- Thursday, 1 pm -- 7pm; Friday, 9 am -- 5 pm
Facial Surgery & Skin Resurfacing
General and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
Cosmetic Surgery For Men
Botox and Injectable Fillers
Powered by eDirectory™