- Around Town
- Hubbard Park Real Estate Becomes Exclusive Leverage Global Partner for Rumson, NJ
- Ranney School Day Open House
- Is an independent school the right fit for your child?
- Ask The Experts
- Ask the Expert - TJ Shaheen
- Ask The Experts: Dr. John M. Young
- AskThe Experts - Dance Attitudes
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - CheckMate Communications
- The Guide 2015 - Two River Theater Company
- Best Bet - Paint A Tee
- Cover Story
- Peter Criss - Nine Lives & Counting
- Golden Moments - David Goldman
- From Saigon to Success - Dr. Khanh Nguyen lives the “American Dream” in Colts Neck
- Day Tripper - Overnight Adventures
- DayTripper: Northlandz
- Day Tripper: Grounds For Sculpture
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Fall Guide 2015 - Gravity Vault
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Remsen Dodge
- The Guide 2015 - Beach Tavern
- The Guide 2014 - Gold Coast Cadillac
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - IVF New Jersey
- Health Talk - Kristin Belen, M.D.
- Health Talk - The Compounding Facility
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health Talk - Adnan F. Danish, M.D.
- Health - Fitness
- Health - The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Holiday Buzz: Out & About in NYC & PHL
- Holiday Buzz - Sights & Sounds of the Season
- Living in Colts Neck
- Montrose Schoolhouse
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Home at Last
- Newsletter Articles
- Eats: Julia’s
- Christmastime Dream Routes Through Eastern Germany
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Ralco Builders
- Our Pick - The Wellness Center Pharmacy
- Our Pick - Seasonal World
- People On The Move
- Mary Lou Moramarco - Volunteer Extraordinaire
- People on the Move: Reverend Thomas J. Triggs
- Canine on the Move: The Therapy Dog
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Two River Theater Company
- The Guide 2014 - Fit for Life
- The Guide 2015 - Bark Avenue Puppies
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Ron Youmans, Jr.
- The Home Guide - Brock Farms
- Our Pick - Hubbard Park Real Estate
Health - The Samra Group
The Samra Group
Cosmetic, Reconstructive & Hand Surgery
733 North Beers Street, Suite U1
200 Perrine Road, Suite 228
Overview of professional services:
Cosmetic, reconstructive, and hand surgery are broad-scoped specialties that give the surgeon the flexibility and expertise to operate on many of the different areas of the body. The American Board of Plastic Surgery is the only board designated by the American Board of Medical Specialties to confirm that those who are certified have extensive experience in cosmetic surgery. The list is quite impressive and includes: face and neck cosmetic surgery; cosmetic surgery of the breast and other body contouring procedures (i.e., lifts and many types of liposuction); and different types of minimally invasive procedures, covering a wide spectrum of lasers, skin care, and injection therapy. Plastic surgeons are also experts in post-cancer resection reconstruction, as well as posttrauma reconstruction and reconstruction of congenital deformities. Hand surgery is one of our areas of elaborate experience; we treat congenital, traumatic, and degenerative problems of the hand. We are the micro- surgeons of the world.
What aspect of your profession inspired you to take this direction?
The most inspiring part of this profession is the human interaction with patients and families who are faced with a functional or cosmetic problem. It is our unique ability to correct these problems and, in so doing, improve a person’s lifestyle.
How do you stay current with the new advances in your field?
A surgeon must stay up to date on his knowledge of science and the latest research. We frequently travel to different parts of the world to learn new techniques; we also develop our own advances based on our experiences in our own professional practice.
What might a patient feel stands out about your practice that would make them recommend you to family and friends?
Many physicians and surgeons are knowledgeable and have had an extensive experience in their field. What makes this practice different is that we personalize the care we provide, and treat each and every patient as if they were our only patient. We treat everyone as is if they were a part of our family.
Hours: Monday -- Thursday, 1 pm -- 7pm; Friday, 9 am -- 5 pm
Facial Surgery & Skin Resurfacing
General and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
Cosmetic Surgery For Men
Botox and Injectable Fillers
Powered by eDirectory™