- Around Town
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Dr. Manolis G. Manolakakis
- Ask The Expert - Harbor Lights Financial Group, Inc.
- Ask the Experts: Vincent J Puma
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Builders' General Supply Company
- Best Bet - Elite Dental of Staten Island
- The Guide 2014 - ACD Custom Granite
- DayTripper: Historical Village at Allaire
- DayTripper: New Hope, Pennsylvania
- DayTripper: Laurita Vineyards & Winery
- Eats: Grape Beginnings
- Eat Beat - Holiday Buzz: Who's Serving?
- The Monmouth EatBeat - Trinity Restaurant
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. John Young
- Guest Blogger >> Sonya Moretti, WHNP-BC, NAMS
- Health Talk - Asaad H. Samra, MD, FACS - Samra Plastic Surgery
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Absolute Vein Care
- Health - AMG Family Dentistry
- Health - Arch Brow
- Life with an OCEAN VIEW
- Elegant and Inviting, The Bellomos Home Offers Warmth to Friends and Family
- Wilkinson - The Perfect Fit
- Newsletter Articles
- WineZag - Choosing a Restaurant Wine List Over Food
- Historical Marlboro: The Vanderveer House
- Eagle Oaks Country Club Hosts Honor Day
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Sue Princitto
- People on the Move: Lieutenant Ross Licitra
- People On The Move - Terry and Faye Zealand
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - femme by ashley
- The Guide 2014 - Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- Company Profile - Brock Farms
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - ForeverLawn at the Shore
- The Home Guide - A and J Remodeling Services
- The Home - JGS Insurance
Health - The Samra Group
The Samra Group
Cosmetic, Reconstructive & Hand Surgery
733 North Beers Street, Suite U1
200 Perrine Road, Suite 228
Overview of professional services:
Cosmetic, reconstructive, and hand surgery are broad-scoped specialties that give the surgeon the flexibility and expertise to operate on many of the different areas of the body. The American Board of Plastic Surgery is the only board designated by the American Board of Medical Specialties to confirm that those who are certified have extensive experience in cosmetic surgery. The list is quite impressive and includes: face and neck cosmetic surgery; cosmetic surgery of the breast and other body contouring procedures (i.e., lifts and many types of liposuction); and different types of minimally invasive procedures, covering a wide spectrum of lasers, skin care, and injection therapy. Plastic surgeons are also experts in post-cancer resection reconstruction, as well as posttrauma reconstruction and reconstruction of congenital deformities. Hand surgery is one of our areas of elaborate experience; we treat congenital, traumatic, and degenerative problems of the hand. We are the micro- surgeons of the world.
What aspect of your profession inspired you to take this direction?
The most inspiring part of this profession is the human interaction with patients and families who are faced with a functional or cosmetic problem. It is our unique ability to correct these problems and, in so doing, improve a personís lifestyle.
How do you stay current with the new advances in your field?
A surgeon must stay up to date on his knowledge of science and the latest research. We frequently travel to different parts of the world to learn new techniques; we also develop our own advances based on our experiences in our own professional practice.
What might a patient feel stands out about your practice that would make them recommend you to family and friends?
Many physicians and surgeons are knowledgeable and have had an extensive experience in their field. What makes this practice different is that we personalize the care we provide, and treat each and every patient as if they were our only patient. We treat everyone as is if they were a part of our family.
Hours: Monday -- Thursday, 1 pm -- 7pm; Friday, 9 am -- 5 pm
Facial Surgery & Skin Resurfacing
General and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
Cosmetic Surgery For Men
Botox and Injectable Fillers
Powered by eDirectory™