- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- 5th Annual Cardboard Box City Raises More Than $14,000
- Renaissance Pilates Now Open
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Harbor Lights Financial Group, Inc.
- Ask The Experts: Dr. John M. Young
- Ask The Expert - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - George Wall Ford Lincoln
- The Guide 2015 - Il Sogno Ristorante Italiano
- Best Bet - The Spine and Pain Institute of New York
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Museums
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Red Bank Sleep Shoppe
- The Guide 2015 - Liberty Homes of Staten Island, Inc.
- The Guide 2015 - LPA Strategic Capital
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2014 - Retina Consultants
- Health - Test Sports Clubs
- Health - Sunquest Day Spa
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Best Bet - David Burkeís Fromagerie
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Easy Living On A Grand Scale - Alyson and Keith Arnott
- Elegance in Style and Substance
- New Kids In Town - The Daszkowskis
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - JFS Interiors
- Red Bank Gastroenterology - Advertorial
- The Home - H2o Bath & Kitchen Elegance Gallery
- Our Picks
- The Home Gallery - Ralco Builders
- Our Picks: H2O Bath & Kitchen Elegance
- Our Pick - Dance Attitudes
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Sean Davis
- People On The Move - Chris Dell
- People On The Move - Carl Johnson
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - A Perfect Gift by Marilyn
- The Guide 2015 - Lighting World
- The Guide 2014 - Brazen Bras Boutique
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Rodmanís Building Inc.
- The Home Guide - Creative Kitchens
- The Home Guide - Custom Granite Fabrications
Health - The Samra Group
The Samra Group
Cosmetic, Reconstructive & Hand Surgery
733 North Beers Street, Suite U1
200 Perrine Road, Suite 228
Overview of professional services:
Cosmetic, reconstructive, and hand surgery are broad-scoped specialties that give the surgeon the flexibility and expertise to operate on many of the different areas of the body. The American Board of Plastic Surgery is the only board designated by the American Board of Medical Specialties to confirm that those who are certified have extensive experience in cosmetic surgery. The list is quite impressive and includes: face and neck cosmetic surgery; cosmetic surgery of the breast and other body contouring procedures (i.e., lifts and many types of liposuction); and different types of minimally invasive procedures, covering a wide spectrum of lasers, skin care, and injection therapy. Plastic surgeons are also experts in post-cancer resection reconstruction, as well as posttrauma reconstruction and reconstruction of congenital deformities. Hand surgery is one of our areas of elaborate experience; we treat congenital, traumatic, and degenerative problems of the hand. We are the micro- surgeons of the world.
What aspect of your profession inspired you to take this direction?
The most inspiring part of this profession is the human interaction with patients and families who are faced with a functional or cosmetic problem. It is our unique ability to correct these problems and, in so doing, improve a personís lifestyle.
How do you stay current with the new advances in your field?
A surgeon must stay up to date on his knowledge of science and the latest research. We frequently travel to different parts of the world to learn new techniques; we also develop our own advances based on our experiences in our own professional practice.
What might a patient feel stands out about your practice that would make them recommend you to family and friends?
Many physicians and surgeons are knowledgeable and have had an extensive experience in their field. What makes this practice different is that we personalize the care we provide, and treat each and every patient as if they were our only patient. We treat everyone as is if they were a part of our family.
Hours: Monday -- Thursday, 1 pm -- 7pm; Friday, 9 am -- 5 pm
Facial Surgery & Skin Resurfacing
General and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
Cosmetic Surgery For Men
Botox and Injectable Fillers
Powered by eDirectory™