- Around Town
- AMI Foundation Donates More Than 500 lbs. of Food from 6th Annual Food Drive
- 12th Annual AMI Foundation Golf Classic
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Marshall P.Allegra, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Wine Academy Superstores
- Ask The Expert - John Coscia of AJC Advisors
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Red White & Blue Contracting
- The Guide 2015 - AJC Advisors
- The Guide 2015 - Circle Infiniti
- Day Tripper: Crayola Factory
- Day Tripper - Delaware Water Gap
- Daytripper: AdventureAquarium
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Staten Island Fencing Center
- The Guide 2015 - A.F. Bennett Salon and Wellness Spa
- Gift Guide - Underground Gym
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Asaad H. Samra, MD, FACS - Samra Plastic Surgery
- Health Talk - European Wax Center
- Health Talk - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Old Bridge Center PT
- Health Talk - The Center for Bariatrics
- Health - Caroline Glicksman, MD
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Newsletter Articles
- A Notable Man: Jim Cirronella
- Dr. Peter Staats - Physician of the Year
- The Home - Ideal Tile Gallery
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Elizabeth Shea Arthur
- People On The Move - Holli Eng
- People On The Move - John Dias
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - One Stop Womenís Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Gerald Peters Goldmine Jewelers
- The Guide 2014 - Grecian Pools
- The Guide 2015 - Travel Leaders
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Rodmanís Building Inc.
- The Home Guide - Troost Bros., Inc.
- The Home Gallery - Distinctive Pools
Health - The Samra Group
The Samra Group
Cosmetic, Reconstructive & Hand Surgery
733 North Beers Street, Suite U1
200 Perrine Road, Suite 228
Overview of professional services:
Cosmetic, reconstructive, and hand surgery are broad-scoped specialties that give the surgeon the flexibility and expertise to operate on many of the different areas of the body. The American Board of Plastic Surgery is the only board designated by the American Board of Medical Specialties to confirm that those who are certified have extensive experience in cosmetic surgery. The list is quite impressive and includes: face and neck cosmetic surgery; cosmetic surgery of the breast and other body contouring procedures (i.e., lifts and many types of liposuction); and different types of minimally invasive procedures, covering a wide spectrum of lasers, skin care, and injection therapy. Plastic surgeons are also experts in post-cancer resection reconstruction, as well as posttrauma reconstruction and reconstruction of congenital deformities. Hand surgery is one of our areas of elaborate experience; we treat congenital, traumatic, and degenerative problems of the hand. We are the micro- surgeons of the world.
What aspect of your profession inspired you to take this direction?
The most inspiring part of this profession is the human interaction with patients and families who are faced with a functional or cosmetic problem. It is our unique ability to correct these problems and, in so doing, improve a personís lifestyle.
How do you stay current with the new advances in your field?
A surgeon must stay up to date on his knowledge of science and the latest research. We frequently travel to different parts of the world to learn new techniques; we also develop our own advances based on our experiences in our own professional practice.
What might a patient feel stands out about your practice that would make them recommend you to family and friends?
Many physicians and surgeons are knowledgeable and have had an extensive experience in their field. What makes this practice different is that we personalize the care we provide, and treat each and every patient as if they were our only patient. We treat everyone as is if they were a part of our family.
Hours: Monday -- Thursday, 1 pm -- 7pm; Friday, 9 am -- 5 pm
Facial Surgery & Skin Resurfacing
General and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
Cosmetic Surgery For Men
Botox and Injectable Fillers
Powered by eDirectory™