- Around Town
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert: Lillian Burry
- Ask The Expert - Total Vein and Rejuvenation Center
- Ask The Expert - Brock Farms
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Buyers Guide 2011-2012
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Restaurant Nicholas
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Vincent Camarda
- Cover Story
- La Bella Vita!
- From Saigon to Success - Dr. Khanh Nguyen lives the “American Dream” in Colts Neck
- Brian Raphael Goldfarb
- Eat Beat - Holiday Buzz: Who's Serving?
- Eats: Tuscany Italian Specialty Food
- Eats: McDonagh’s Pub
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide: deJensen Salon & Spa
- Gift Guide - Brown’s Heating, Cooling & Plumbing
- Gift Guide - Down To Basics
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Michael Ginsberg
- Health Talk - Asaad H. Samra, MD, FACS - Samra Plastic Surgery
- Health Talk - Frank Borao, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Marlboro Dental Arts
- Health - Professional Behavioral Center of New Jersey, P.A.
- Health - Pain
- Romancing the Tudor - The Haverlins Brighten Tradition with a Personal Touch
- There's No Place Like Home
- On Water's Edge - The Boyle House
- People On The Move
- Pam Wood - Advocate For Special Needs Children And Their Parents
- People on the Move: Ibrahim Naboulsi
- People On The Move - Cheryl A. Krause-Parello
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - DoubleTake Luxury Consignment Boutique
- The Guide 2013 - Hazlet Pharmacy
- The Guide 2013 - Sea Spa & Salon
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Ryser’s Landscape Supply
- The Home Guide - T. Dorland Studio at Folio Art Glass
- The Home Guide - New Jersey Best Lawns
Health - Toetique Foot Spa
Toetique Foot Spa
Jason M. Grossman, D.P.M.
Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
2433 Highway 516
53 Main Street
What makes us different?
We offer medical grade pedicures using disinfecting and sterilization techniques used in hospitals.
The difference between our medical spa treatment and that of an ordinary spa is:
Our medical spa, also called a medispa, offers all of the same treatments and comforts as a typical spa — but with one very important difference. To be a medical spa, a licensed healthcare professional must be present on the premises and be actively involved.
Toetique Foot Spa offers medical grade pedicures in a PRIVATE SETTING, allowing people with diabetes, fungal nail infections, and other ailments to feel safe and secure. We offer preventative care and treatment to assure that you are safe from contracting bacterial, viral, and fungal infections.
At Toetique Foot Spa, a licensed certified medical nail technician who understands the anatomy and structure of the foot and diseases of the skin and nails will pamper your feet under the supervision of a board certified podiatrist in foot and ankle surgery. Our certified medical nail technician has completed advanced training to work with podiatrists and patients and has also completed a formal internship under a podiatrist. At Toetique Foot Spa, we use EPA registered hospital disinfectants, and our sanitation standards exceed OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) standards for maintaining a clean environment and preventing the spread of germs and diseases. In fact, our instruments are sterilized using the same techniques a hospital uses to sterilize surgical instruments.
In addition, we offer an instant dry magic pedicure — no drying time for pedicures. Put your shoes on and leave.
Powered by eDirectory™