- Around Town
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Michael R. D’Agnes
- Ask The Experts - Michael J. Cunningham MD
- Ask The Expert - Michael Greenberg of HomeClick
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Troost Brothers, Inc
- The Guide 2015 - EXIT Realty East Coast Doreen DeMarco
- Best Bet - Tab Ramos Sports Center
- Cover Story
- Felipe Rose: Village People's Macho Man
- First Lady of Holmdel, Mayor Serena DiMaso
- Red Bank's Mike Petke
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- DayTripper: NJ Vietnam Veteran's Memorial
- Day Tripper - Insectropolis
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - The Endless Summer
- Fall Guide
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Lifestyles Medical
- The Guide 2014 - Signature Design Group
- Gift Guide - Red Bank Veterinary Hospital
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Ragui Sadek MD FACS
- Health Talk - Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- Health Talk - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - All-County Dermatology
- Health - Old Bridge Center PT
- Health - Hot Tubs by Hot Springs
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Newsletter Articles
- Wine Academy Superstores - Muscadet
- The Home Q&A - H2o Bath & Kitchen Elegance: Green Technology
- The Home Guide - Oasis Backyard Farms
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - BAYADA Home Health Care
- Company Profile - M & N Steakhouse
- Company Profile - Grand Design Doors, Inc.
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Karen Nealis
- People On The Move - Carmine Visone
- People on the Move: Lieutenant Ross Licitra
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- Company Profile - The Atlantic Fencing Academy
- The Guide 2015 - Trade Mart Interiors
- Company Profile - Cabitron Fine Kitchen & Bath Cabinetry
- The Home Guide
- Our Pick - The Real Estate Boutique
- The Home Guide - Brock Farms
- The Home - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
Health - Toetique Foot Spa
Toetique Foot Spa
Jason M. Grossman, D.P.M.
Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
2433 Highway 516
53 Main Street
What makes us different?
We offer medical grade pedicures using disinfecting and sterilization techniques used in hospitals.
The difference between our medical spa treatment and that of an ordinary spa is:
Our medical spa, also called a medispa, offers all of the same treatments and comforts as a typical spa — but with one very important difference. To be a medical spa, a licensed healthcare professional must be present on the premises and be actively involved.
Toetique Foot Spa offers medical grade pedicures in a PRIVATE SETTING, allowing people with diabetes, fungal nail infections, and other ailments to feel safe and secure. We offer preventative care and treatment to assure that you are safe from contracting bacterial, viral, and fungal infections.
At Toetique Foot Spa, a licensed certified medical nail technician who understands the anatomy and structure of the foot and diseases of the skin and nails will pamper your feet under the supervision of a board certified podiatrist in foot and ankle surgery. Our certified medical nail technician has completed advanced training to work with podiatrists and patients and has also completed a formal internship under a podiatrist. At Toetique Foot Spa, we use EPA registered hospital disinfectants, and our sanitation standards exceed OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) standards for maintaining a clean environment and preventing the spread of germs and diseases. In fact, our instruments are sterilized using the same techniques a hospital uses to sterilize surgical instruments.
In addition, we offer an instant dry magic pedicure — no drying time for pedicures. Put your shoes on and leave.
Powered by eDirectory™