- Around Town
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Operation Provide Comfort
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - Michael J. Cunningham MD
- Ask The Experts - Wegmans
- Ask The Expert - Wine Academy Superstores
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Green Life Designs
- Best Bet - Home Theatre Connection
- Best Bet - Moonlight Complements
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Terrazza Restaurant and Lounge
- Gift Guide - Linger
- The Guide 2014 - Shrewsbury Wine and Liquors
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Clifford M. Sales
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health Talk - Pop Weight Loss
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - East Coast Fitness Store
- Health - Dermatology Associates of Central New Jersey
- Health - haircolorxperts
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Creating A Home Office
- The Home - Distinctive Custom Masonry Contractors
- The Home Gallery - Logan Construction
- Our Picks
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite
- Our Pick - Floor Coverings International
- Company Profile - cupcake confections™ at West End Confection Co.
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Karen Nealis
- People On The Move - Jon Hornik
- People On The Move - Peggy Karaban
- Summer Guide
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - B and A Jewelers
- The Guide 2014 - Brielle Cyclery
- Company Profile - The Curvy Bride
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Ilkem Marble & Granite
- The Home Guide - H2O Bath & Kitchen Elegance
- The Home Guide - casale TILE
Health - Toetique Foot Spa
Toetique Foot Spa
Jason M. Grossman, D.P.M.
Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
2433 Highway 516
53 Main Street
What makes us different?
We offer medical grade pedicures using disinfecting and sterilization techniques used in hospitals.
The difference between our medical spa treatment and that of an ordinary spa is:
Our medical spa, also called a medispa, offers all of the same treatments and comforts as a typical spa — but with one very important difference. To be a medical spa, a licensed healthcare professional must be present on the premises and be actively involved.
Toetique Foot Spa offers medical grade pedicures in a PRIVATE SETTING, allowing people with diabetes, fungal nail infections, and other ailments to feel safe and secure. We offer preventative care and treatment to assure that you are safe from contracting bacterial, viral, and fungal infections.
At Toetique Foot Spa, a licensed certified medical nail technician who understands the anatomy and structure of the foot and diseases of the skin and nails will pamper your feet under the supervision of a board certified podiatrist in foot and ankle surgery. Our certified medical nail technician has completed advanced training to work with podiatrists and patients and has also completed a formal internship under a podiatrist. At Toetique Foot Spa, we use EPA registered hospital disinfectants, and our sanitation standards exceed OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) standards for maintaining a clean environment and preventing the spread of germs and diseases. In fact, our instruments are sterilized using the same techniques a hospital uses to sterilize surgical instruments.
In addition, we offer an instant dry magic pedicure — no drying time for pedicures. Put your shoes on and leave.
Powered by eDirectory™