- Around Town
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - John Kling Custom Homes
- Ask The Experts: William Kilbride, Owner Critelli & Kilbride Realtors
- Ask The Experts: Tina and Gabriel Simon BallRoom etc. Dance Studio
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - The Cracked Olive Market
- Best Bet - Fuggetta Contracting Corp.
- The Guide 2014 - Jersey Shore Premium Outlets
- Cover Story
- Bob Ojeda - An Extra Inning
- Jon D’Agostino - A Little Bit City, A Lot Bit Country
- Dr. Maureen Murphy
- Day Tripper - Mystic Seaport
- Daytripper: Hunter Mountain
- Day Tripper - New York City for the Holidays
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide: Grecian Outdoor Design
- Gift Guide - Spring Lake Kitchen & Bath
- Best Bet - ForeverLawn at the Shore
- Health Talk
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Health Talk - Michael R. D’Agnes, FACHE
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Advanced Body Rehabilitation Center
- Health - FOGLIA Skincare and Waxing Studio
- Health - East Coast Fitness Store
- A Seductive Re-Imaging - The Keeleys
- Elegance in Style and Substance
- Sunrise to Sunset - The Bonfiglio's
- Newsletter Articles
- WineZag - Choosing a Restaurant Wine List Over Food
- Our Pick: Marlboro Dental Arts, PC
- Our Pick: Visual Impact Decorating
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Tee Time Indoor Golf
- Our Pick: A Perfect Gift by Marilyn
- Company Profile - Surround Sound
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Desiree Rose Zaslow
- People On The Move - Kevin LeMastra
- People On The Move - Robert “Bobby” Taylor
- Summer Guide
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings of Greater NJ
- The Home Guide - JGS Insurance
- The Home Guide - casale TILE
Health - Toetique Foot Spa
Toetique Foot Spa
Jason M. Grossman, D.P.M.
Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
2433 Highway 516
53 Main Street
What makes us different?
We offer medical grade pedicures using disinfecting and sterilization techniques used in hospitals.
The difference between our medical spa treatment and that of an ordinary spa is:
Our medical spa, also called a medispa, offers all of the same treatments and comforts as a typical spa — but with one very important difference. To be a medical spa, a licensed healthcare professional must be present on the premises and be actively involved.
Toetique Foot Spa offers medical grade pedicures in a PRIVATE SETTING, allowing people with diabetes, fungal nail infections, and other ailments to feel safe and secure. We offer preventative care and treatment to assure that you are safe from contracting bacterial, viral, and fungal infections.
At Toetique Foot Spa, a licensed certified medical nail technician who understands the anatomy and structure of the foot and diseases of the skin and nails will pamper your feet under the supervision of a board certified podiatrist in foot and ankle surgery. Our certified medical nail technician has completed advanced training to work with podiatrists and patients and has also completed a formal internship under a podiatrist. At Toetique Foot Spa, we use EPA registered hospital disinfectants, and our sanitation standards exceed OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) standards for maintaining a clean environment and preventing the spread of germs and diseases. In fact, our instruments are sterilized using the same techniques a hospital uses to sterilize surgical instruments.
In addition, we offer an instant dry magic pedicure — no drying time for pedicures. Put your shoes on and leave.
Powered by eDirectory™