- Around Town
- 2012 Meridian Health Foundation Gala Success
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Pelican Pool & Ski Center
- Ask The Expert - Jason C. Frazzano, Esq.
- Ask the Experts: DicksteinAssociatesAgency, LLC
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Buyers Guide 2011-2012
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Kol Marble & Granite
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - The Prince & The Pawper
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Elite Martial Arts Academy
- Cover Story
- First Lady of Holmdel, Mayor Serena DiMaso
- Brittany Eyres - On the Track to Success
- Felipe Rose: Village People's Macho Man
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Mike and Nellie’s
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Grand Design Doors Inc.
- The Shoppes at Old Bridge - Gift Guide
- Health Talk
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health Talk - Dawn Rockwell, DMD
- Health Talk - Dr. Patrick Cuozzo
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- A Better You
- Health - Studio 455 Hair Salon
- Health - Associated Pain Specialists
- Newsletter Articles
- LONG & FOSTER REAL ESTATE OPENS NEW COLTS NECK OFFICE
- Health - DeForte Dentistry
- Rich Ideas- Dos and Don’ts
- Our Picks
- Our Pick: ACD Custom Granite
- Company Profile - The Center for Advanced Oral & Facial Surgery
- Health - Sunquest Day Spa
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Desiree Rose Zaslow
- People On The Move - Barbara Marro
- Kids On The Move: Sam Judkis
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Mark Joseph's
- The Guide 2013 - Michael Duru Clothiers
- Company Profile - CKO Middletown Kickboxing
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Ace Home Improvements
- The Home Guide - Energy Aide
- The Home Guide - ACD Custom Granite
Health - Toetique Foot Spa
Toetique Foot Spa
Jason M. Grossman, D.P.M.
Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
2433 Highway 516
53 Main Street
What makes us different?
We offer medical grade pedicures using disinfecting and sterilization techniques used in hospitals.
The difference between our medical spa treatment and that of an ordinary spa is:
Our medical spa, also called a medispa, offers all of the same treatments and comforts as a typical spa — but with one very important difference. To be a medical spa, a licensed healthcare professional must be present on the premises and be actively involved.
Toetique Foot Spa offers medical grade pedicures in a PRIVATE SETTING, allowing people with diabetes, fungal nail infections, and other ailments to feel safe and secure. We offer preventative care and treatment to assure that you are safe from contracting bacterial, viral, and fungal infections.
At Toetique Foot Spa, a licensed certified medical nail technician who understands the anatomy and structure of the foot and diseases of the skin and nails will pamper your feet under the supervision of a board certified podiatrist in foot and ankle surgery. Our certified medical nail technician has completed advanced training to work with podiatrists and patients and has also completed a formal internship under a podiatrist. At Toetique Foot Spa, we use EPA registered hospital disinfectants, and our sanitation standards exceed OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) standards for maintaining a clean environment and preventing the spread of germs and diseases. In fact, our instruments are sterilized using the same techniques a hospital uses to sterilize surgical instruments.
In addition, we offer an instant dry magic pedicure — no drying time for pedicures. Put your shoes on and leave.
Powered by eDirectory™