- Around Town
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Operation Provide Comfort
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- Ask The Experts - Wegmans
- Ask The Expert - Wine Academy Superstores
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Staten Island Mall
- The Guide 2014 - Angelina’s Ristorante
- The Guide 2014 - Limor Jewelers
- Cover Story
- A Little Bit Country - Corey Wagar
- Spirits For The Spirit: The Legacy of Laird & Co.
- Paul Pilcz - Marlboro's Gleek
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Signature Design Group
- Gift Guide - Just Restaurant
- Gift Guide - Jessie Wellness
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Carol Ash, DO
- Guest Blogger >> Sonya Moretti, WHNP-BC, NAMS
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2014 - Specialized Care
- Health - Red Bank Gastroenterology Associates
- Health - Test Sports Clubs
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - KRFC
- Our Picks: H2O Bath & Kitchen Elegance
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Our Picks
- Atlantic Medical Imaging - Musculoskeletal Imaging
- Our Pick - Gateway Carpets & Flooring Center
- Our Pick - AMF Strathmore Lanes
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Ray Andersen
- People On The Move - Adam Lowy
- People On The Move - Alexandra Kerenyi Augustyn
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Fashion Classes of NJ
- The Guide 2014 - Coastal Plumbing Supply Co.
- The Guide 2014 - The Curvy Bride
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Richmond Tile & Bath
- The Home - Giglio Builders
- The Home Guide - Showerman of NJ, Inc.
Health - Toetique Foot Spa
Toetique Foot Spa
Jason M. Grossman, D.P.M.
Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
2433 Highway 516
53 Main Street
What makes us different?
We offer medical grade pedicures using disinfecting and sterilization techniques used in hospitals.
The difference between our medical spa treatment and that of an ordinary spa is:
Our medical spa, also called a medispa, offers all of the same treatments and comforts as a typical spa — but with one very important difference. To be a medical spa, a licensed healthcare professional must be present on the premises and be actively involved.
Toetique Foot Spa offers medical grade pedicures in a PRIVATE SETTING, allowing people with diabetes, fungal nail infections, and other ailments to feel safe and secure. We offer preventative care and treatment to assure that you are safe from contracting bacterial, viral, and fungal infections.
At Toetique Foot Spa, a licensed certified medical nail technician who understands the anatomy and structure of the foot and diseases of the skin and nails will pamper your feet under the supervision of a board certified podiatrist in foot and ankle surgery. Our certified medical nail technician has completed advanced training to work with podiatrists and patients and has also completed a formal internship under a podiatrist. At Toetique Foot Spa, we use EPA registered hospital disinfectants, and our sanitation standards exceed OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) standards for maintaining a clean environment and preventing the spread of germs and diseases. In fact, our instruments are sterilized using the same techniques a hospital uses to sterilize surgical instruments.
In addition, we offer an instant dry magic pedicure — no drying time for pedicures. Put your shoes on and leave.
Powered by eDirectory™