- Ask The Experts
- Ask the Experts: DicksteinAssociatesAgency, LLC
- Ask The Expert - Staci J. Greenwald, Esq.
- Ask The Expert - Carolyn Welsh
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - We Got Lites
- Best Bet - Atlantic Age Management
- The Guide 2014 - Fashion Classes of NJ
- Cover Story
- Joshing Around
- Taylor Totland – The Shotmaker
- From Saigon to Success - Dr. Khanh Nguyen lives the “American Dream” in Colts Neck
- Day Tripper - Lakota Wolf Preserve
- Daytripper: Liberty Science Center
- DayTripper: Princeton
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Avanti Day Resort
- Best Bet - Glo Bar Skin Art Studio
- Gift Guide - Dearborn Market
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Health Talk - Carol Ash, DO
- Health Talk - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Hot Tubs by Hot Springs
- HWB 2014 - Frederick L. Sabido, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Health - Maximum Performance Fitness
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Monmouth St Tile
- Health - Trinity Rehab
- Judy Serhus - NJAR Circle of Excellence Gold Award Winner
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - The Grove at Shrewsbury
- Company Profile - Waterside Villas
- Our Pick: Warshauer Electric
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Anna Maria Mannarino
- People On The Move - Yvette Bonfiglio
- People on the Move: Brian Nelson
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- Company Profile - The Hart Investment Group of Wells Fargo Advisors
- The Guide 2014 - Brazen Bras Boutique
- The Guide 2014 - Delicious Orchards
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Adjusters NJ
- The Home Guide - Sea Bright Solar
- The Home Guide - Joey D’s
Health - Toetique Foot Spa
Toetique Foot Spa
Jason M. Grossman, D.P.M.
Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
2433 Highway 516
53 Main Street
What makes us different?
We offer medical grade pedicures using disinfecting and sterilization techniques used in hospitals.
The difference between our medical spa treatment and that of an ordinary spa is:
Our medical spa, also called a medispa, offers all of the same treatments and comforts as a typical spa — but with one very important difference. To be a medical spa, a licensed healthcare professional must be present on the premises and be actively involved.
Toetique Foot Spa offers medical grade pedicures in a PRIVATE SETTING, allowing people with diabetes, fungal nail infections, and other ailments to feel safe and secure. We offer preventative care and treatment to assure that you are safe from contracting bacterial, viral, and fungal infections.
At Toetique Foot Spa, a licensed certified medical nail technician who understands the anatomy and structure of the foot and diseases of the skin and nails will pamper your feet under the supervision of a board certified podiatrist in foot and ankle surgery. Our certified medical nail technician has completed advanced training to work with podiatrists and patients and has also completed a formal internship under a podiatrist. At Toetique Foot Spa, we use EPA registered hospital disinfectants, and our sanitation standards exceed OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) standards for maintaining a clean environment and preventing the spread of germs and diseases. In fact, our instruments are sterilized using the same techniques a hospital uses to sterilize surgical instruments.
In addition, we offer an instant dry magic pedicure — no drying time for pedicures. Put your shoes on and leave.
Powered by eDirectory™