- Around Town
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Meridian Weightless
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - David Chewey
- Ask The Expert - Dr. William Ziegler
- Ask The Expert - Marshall P.Allegra, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - World Jeep
- The Guide 2015 - Brock Farms
- The Guide 2014 - Connie Profaci Realty
- Cover Story
- Mike Petke - New York Red Bulls Head Coach
- Bob Ojeda - An Extra Inning
- In Good Company - Walt Hameline
- Day Tripper - Momouth Park
- DayTripper: NJ Vietnam Veteran's Memorial
- Daytripper: Popcorn Park Zoo
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Hazlet Pharmacy
- The Guide 2014 - Fashion Classes of NJ
- Gift Guide - Bayshore Veterinary Hospital
- Health Talk
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Bonavita Laser Centers
- Health - The Solace Day Spa & Salon
- Health - IVF New Jersey
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Driven to Excellence - Bobby Ciasulli
- Traditions - Monteforte
- Continuing Stories - The Bianchinos
- Living in Colts Neck
- Gratitude in Guatemala
- Feels Like Home
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - Logan Construction
- The Home - Dulce Feito-Daly
- Our Pick - Red Bank Radiologists
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Kitchen and Bath Station
- Company Profile - Dr. John Young Orthodontics & Invisalign
- Our Pick - Home Living Furniture
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Karen Medlin
- People On The Move - Mitchell Remig
- People On The Move - Barbara Marro
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Family Focus Financial Group
- The Guide 2015 - The Grove at Shrewsbury
- The Guide 2014 - Fashion Classes of NJ
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Home Living Furniture
- The Home Guide - Oasis Backyard Farms
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite
Health - Toetique Foot Spa
Toetique Foot Spa
Jason M. Grossman, D.P.M.
Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
2433 Highway 516
53 Main Street
What makes us different?
We offer medical grade pedicures using disinfecting and sterilization techniques used in hospitals.
The difference between our medical spa treatment and that of an ordinary spa is:
Our medical spa, also called a medispa, offers all of the same treatments and comforts as a typical spa — but with one very important difference. To be a medical spa, a licensed healthcare professional must be present on the premises and be actively involved.
Toetique Foot Spa offers medical grade pedicures in a PRIVATE SETTING, allowing people with diabetes, fungal nail infections, and other ailments to feel safe and secure. We offer preventative care and treatment to assure that you are safe from contracting bacterial, viral, and fungal infections.
At Toetique Foot Spa, a licensed certified medical nail technician who understands the anatomy and structure of the foot and diseases of the skin and nails will pamper your feet under the supervision of a board certified podiatrist in foot and ankle surgery. Our certified medical nail technician has completed advanced training to work with podiatrists and patients and has also completed a formal internship under a podiatrist. At Toetique Foot Spa, we use EPA registered hospital disinfectants, and our sanitation standards exceed OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) standards for maintaining a clean environment and preventing the spread of germs and diseases. In fact, our instruments are sterilized using the same techniques a hospital uses to sterilize surgical instruments.
In addition, we offer an instant dry magic pedicure — no drying time for pedicures. Put your shoes on and leave.
Powered by eDirectory™