- Around Town
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Experts - Dance Attitudes
- AskThe Expert - Stacy Lynn Costa MA, Ed.S.
- Ask The Expert - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Aquaspa Day Spa & Nail Boutique
- The Guide 2014 - Gold Coast Cadillac
- The Guide 2015 - Vovo Clinic
- Day Tripper - Insectropolis
- Day Tripper: Crayola Factory
- Day Tripper - Delaware Water Gap
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Robyn's Sweet Boutique
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond Chandelier
- Best Bet - Homeclick Lighting
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dawn Rockwell, DMD
- Health Talk - Rockwell Dentistry
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Our Pick - Red Bank Radiologists
- Health - Sunquest Day Spa
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Gratitude in Guatemala
- Montrose Schoolhouse
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - Grand Design Doors Inc.
- Bentley Edison Service Clinic
- CNHS - "It's A Wonder Life"
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Sue Princitto
- Eric Ginsberg - Bringing People Together Through Music
- Kids On The Move: Dave Burke
- Summer Guide
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Seasonal World
- The Guide 2015 - The Compounding Facility
- The Guide 2014 - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Colts Neck Manor House
- The Home Guide - AW Eurostile
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings of Greater NJ
Health - Toetique Foot Spa
Toetique Foot Spa
Jason M. Grossman, D.P.M.
Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
2433 Highway 516
53 Main Street
What makes us different?
We offer medical grade pedicures using disinfecting and sterilization techniques used in hospitals.
The difference between our medical spa treatment and that of an ordinary spa is:
Our medical spa, also called a medispa, offers all of the same treatments and comforts as a typical spa — but with one very important difference. To be a medical spa, a licensed healthcare professional must be present on the premises and be actively involved.
Toetique Foot Spa offers medical grade pedicures in a PRIVATE SETTING, allowing people with diabetes, fungal nail infections, and other ailments to feel safe and secure. We offer preventative care and treatment to assure that you are safe from contracting bacterial, viral, and fungal infections.
At Toetique Foot Spa, a licensed certified medical nail technician who understands the anatomy and structure of the foot and diseases of the skin and nails will pamper your feet under the supervision of a board certified podiatrist in foot and ankle surgery. Our certified medical nail technician has completed advanced training to work with podiatrists and patients and has also completed a formal internship under a podiatrist. At Toetique Foot Spa, we use EPA registered hospital disinfectants, and our sanitation standards exceed OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) standards for maintaining a clean environment and preventing the spread of germs and diseases. In fact, our instruments are sterilized using the same techniques a hospital uses to sterilize surgical instruments.
In addition, we offer an instant dry magic pedicure — no drying time for pedicures. Put your shoes on and leave.
Powered by eDirectory™