- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Dr. William Ziegler
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market
- Ask The Expert - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Vino Divino School of Wine
- The Guide 2014 - Grace Sharpe
- Best Bet - By Design Landscapes, Inc
- Day Tripper - Insectropolis
- DayTripper: Laurita Vineyards & Winery
- Day Tripper - Cowtown Rodeo
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- Dr. Peggy Avagliano Honored
- Health Talk - Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Union Family Eyecare
- Health - StudioSpin+
- HWB 2014 - Frederick L. Sabido, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Living History On A Gentleman's Farm - The Griswolds
- Completely Custom - The Campillays
- Traditions - Monteforte
- Newsletter Articles
- WineZag - Choosing a Restaurant Wine List Over Food
- The Home: Decorating Den
- 5th Annual Cardboard Box City Raises More Than $14,000
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - GloBar SkinArt Studio
- Health - Marlboro Dental Arts
- United Teletech Financial Federal Credit Union
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Adam Lowy
- People On The Move - Dr. Paul Lenz
- People On The Move - Pete Davidson
- Summer Guide
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Avanti Day Resort
- The Guide 2014 - Orrico Realty
- The Guide 2014 - Jersey Shore Premium Outlets
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Red Bank FrameWorks
- The Home Guide - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home Guide - Dulce Feito-Daly, LLC
Health - Toetique Foot Spa
Toetique Foot Spa
Jason M. Grossman, D.P.M.
Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
2433 Highway 516
53 Main Street
What makes us different?
We offer medical grade pedicures using disinfecting and sterilization techniques used in hospitals.
The difference between our medical spa treatment and that of an ordinary spa is:
Our medical spa, also called a medispa, offers all of the same treatments and comforts as a typical spa — but with one very important difference. To be a medical spa, a licensed healthcare professional must be present on the premises and be actively involved.
Toetique Foot Spa offers medical grade pedicures in a PRIVATE SETTING, allowing people with diabetes, fungal nail infections, and other ailments to feel safe and secure. We offer preventative care and treatment to assure that you are safe from contracting bacterial, viral, and fungal infections.
At Toetique Foot Spa, a licensed certified medical nail technician who understands the anatomy and structure of the foot and diseases of the skin and nails will pamper your feet under the supervision of a board certified podiatrist in foot and ankle surgery. Our certified medical nail technician has completed advanced training to work with podiatrists and patients and has also completed a formal internship under a podiatrist. At Toetique Foot Spa, we use EPA registered hospital disinfectants, and our sanitation standards exceed OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) standards for maintaining a clean environment and preventing the spread of germs and diseases. In fact, our instruments are sterilized using the same techniques a hospital uses to sterilize surgical instruments.
In addition, we offer an instant dry magic pedicure — no drying time for pedicures. Put your shoes on and leave.
Powered by eDirectory™