- Around Town
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Ask The Experts
- Jim O’Neill - Event Sales Director
- AskThe Expert - Stacy Lynn Costa MA, Ed.S.
- Ask The Expert: Asaad H. Samra, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Above
- The Guide 2014 - Jersey Shore Premium Outlets
- The Guide 2014 - Home Living Furniture
- Cover Story
- Susan Wigenton - United States District Judge
- Fearless - Eric Casaburi
- Eric Casaburi - Fearless
- Day Tripper - Cowtown Rodeo
- Daytripper: Popcorn Park Zoo
- Daytripper: Liberty Science Center
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Cabinet Factory NJ
- Gift Guide - S DeCenzo Designs, LLC
- Gift Guide - Palms Plaza Catering
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Health Talk - Carol Ash, DO
- Health Talk - Pop Weight Loss
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Bonavita Laser Centers
- Guest Blogger >> Sonya Moretti, WHNP-BC, NAMS
- Health - Jersey Shore Body Wraps
- On Water's Edge - The Boyle House
- West Meets East - Namazi
- Shore & Sweet - Barbara and Bill Duffy
- Living in Colts Neck
- Home at Last
- It's All in the Details
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- Letting In The Light
- The Home Q&A - H2o Bath & Kitchen Elegance: Green Technology
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - The Grove at Shrewsbury
- Company Profile - The Dermatology Centers of NJ
- Health - Vein Institute of New Jersey
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Mark Malek
- People On The Move: Bob Cutrupi
- People On The Move: Peggy Gamza
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Fun - Summer 2013
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Moonlight Complements
- The Guide 2014 - Interiors by Decorating Den
- The Guide 2014 - Tom Rostron Co. Inc.
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Custom Granite Fabrications
- The Home Guide - Central Jersey Pools
- The Home Guide - Richmond Tile & Bath
Health - Toetique Foot Spa
Toetique Foot Spa
Jason M. Grossman, D.P.M.
Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
2433 Highway 516
53 Main Street
What makes us different?
We offer medical grade pedicures using disinfecting and sterilization techniques used in hospitals.
The difference between our medical spa treatment and that of an ordinary spa is:
Our medical spa, also called a medispa, offers all of the same treatments and comforts as a typical spa — but with one very important difference. To be a medical spa, a licensed healthcare professional must be present on the premises and be actively involved.
Toetique Foot Spa offers medical grade pedicures in a PRIVATE SETTING, allowing people with diabetes, fungal nail infections, and other ailments to feel safe and secure. We offer preventative care and treatment to assure that you are safe from contracting bacterial, viral, and fungal infections.
At Toetique Foot Spa, a licensed certified medical nail technician who understands the anatomy and structure of the foot and diseases of the skin and nails will pamper your feet under the supervision of a board certified podiatrist in foot and ankle surgery. Our certified medical nail technician has completed advanced training to work with podiatrists and patients and has also completed a formal internship under a podiatrist. At Toetique Foot Spa, we use EPA registered hospital disinfectants, and our sanitation standards exceed OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) standards for maintaining a clean environment and preventing the spread of germs and diseases. In fact, our instruments are sterilized using the same techniques a hospital uses to sterilize surgical instruments.
In addition, we offer an instant dry magic pedicure — no drying time for pedicures. Put your shoes on and leave.
Powered by eDirectory™