- Around Town
- CPC BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE GRAND OPENING
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: John M. Taylor
- Ask The Experts: William Kilbride, Owner Critelli & Kilbride Realtors
- AskThe Expert - Frank LaRocca
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Pelican Shops
- The Guide 2015 - Decorating Den Interiors
- The Guide 2015 - Richmond University Medical Center
- Cover Story
- A Commanding Presence
- Mike Scotti - From the Front Line to the Screen
- Joe Boyle – on the Road to Exceptional
- Day Tripper - USMA at West Point
- Day Tripper: Dover Stone Church
- Day Tripper - Mountain Creek Resort
- Eat Beat - FISH Urban Dining
- Eat Beat - Angelina’s Ristorante
- Staten Island EatBeat - Arena Steakhouse & Lounge
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - The Endless Summer
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Dr. Robert Korwin, DMD
- Gift Guide - Ganga Asian Bistro
- Gift Guide - The Mill at Spring Lake Heights
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- Health Talk - Frank Borao, M.D.
- Health Talk - Dr. Patrick Cuozzo
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2014 - ah Spa!
- AMI…The Breast Imaging Specialists
- Health - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Newsletter Articles
- Luxurious, Lavish, and Livable
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Letting In The Light
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Wine Academy Superstores
- Our Pick - The Boondocks Fishery
- Our Pick - The Malvern School
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Sean Egan
- People On The Move - Christina Nelson
- People On The Move - Robert “Bobby” Taylor
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Ski Barn
- The Guide 2015 - Grand Design Doors
- The Guide 2015 - Circle Infiniti
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Ryser’s Landscape Supply
- The Home Guide - New Jersey Best Lawns
- The Home - Home Living Furniture
Health - Toetique Foot Spa
Toetique Foot Spa
Jason M. Grossman, D.P.M.
Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
2433 Highway 516
53 Main Street
What makes us different?
We offer medical grade pedicures using disinfecting and sterilization techniques used in hospitals.
The difference between our medical spa treatment and that of an ordinary spa is:
Our medical spa, also called a medispa, offers all of the same treatments and comforts as a typical spa — but with one very important difference. To be a medical spa, a licensed healthcare professional must be present on the premises and be actively involved.
Toetique Foot Spa offers medical grade pedicures in a PRIVATE SETTING, allowing people with diabetes, fungal nail infections, and other ailments to feel safe and secure. We offer preventative care and treatment to assure that you are safe from contracting bacterial, viral, and fungal infections.
At Toetique Foot Spa, a licensed certified medical nail technician who understands the anatomy and structure of the foot and diseases of the skin and nails will pamper your feet under the supervision of a board certified podiatrist in foot and ankle surgery. Our certified medical nail technician has completed advanced training to work with podiatrists and patients and has also completed a formal internship under a podiatrist. At Toetique Foot Spa, we use EPA registered hospital disinfectants, and our sanitation standards exceed OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) standards for maintaining a clean environment and preventing the spread of germs and diseases. In fact, our instruments are sterilized using the same techniques a hospital uses to sterilize surgical instruments.
In addition, we offer an instant dry magic pedicure — no drying time for pedicures. Put your shoes on and leave.
Powered by eDirectory™