- Around Town
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- AMI Presents Girls Night Out
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Experts - Ranney School
- Ask The Expert - Greg Nipoti
- Ask The Expert - Dr. William Ziegler
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantis Centers, Inc.
- The Guide 2015 - Terrazza Restaurant
- Cover Story
- La Bella Vita!
- Barry Habib - Creative Entrepreneur
- Mike Scotti - From the Front Line to the Screen
- Daytripper: Central Park Zoo
- Daytripper: AdventureAquarium
- DayTripper: New Hope, Pennsylvania
- Fall Guide
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - The Great Atlantic Porch Company
- Best Bet - SI Cruise Club & My Going Places Travel
- Contemporary Motor Cars
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Michael R. D’Agnes, FACHE
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health Talk - Brian Long CareOne Senior Care
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Caring for our Seniors
- Health - Pilates Space, LLC.
- HWB 2014 - Frederick L. Sabido, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Living in Colts Neck
- Muriel Rogers - Local Artist
- Montrose Schoolhouse
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- A Country Estate: The Mullaneys'
- CNHS - "It's A Wonder Life"
- Eagle Oaks Country Club Hosts Honor Day
- Our Picks
- Forefront Homes Builds Homes That Welcome, Comfort And Inspire
- Our Pick - Advanced Surgical & Bariatrics of NJ
- Our Pick - Pelican Pools
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Tom Martini
- People On The Move - Tamara Markowitz
- People On The Move - Linette Reeman
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Miles Ahead Sports
- The Guide 2015 - CoCo Pari
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantic Fencing Academy
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Home Living Furniture
- The Home Gallery - Distinctive Pools
- The Home Guide - Troost Bros., Inc.
Health - Toetique Foot Spa
Toetique Foot Spa
Jason M. Grossman, D.P.M.
Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
2433 Highway 516
53 Main Street
What makes us different?
We offer medical grade pedicures using disinfecting and sterilization techniques used in hospitals.
The difference between our medical spa treatment and that of an ordinary spa is:
Our medical spa, also called a medispa, offers all of the same treatments and comforts as a typical spa — but with one very important difference. To be a medical spa, a licensed healthcare professional must be present on the premises and be actively involved.
Toetique Foot Spa offers medical grade pedicures in a PRIVATE SETTING, allowing people with diabetes, fungal nail infections, and other ailments to feel safe and secure. We offer preventative care and treatment to assure that you are safe from contracting bacterial, viral, and fungal infections.
At Toetique Foot Spa, a licensed certified medical nail technician who understands the anatomy and structure of the foot and diseases of the skin and nails will pamper your feet under the supervision of a board certified podiatrist in foot and ankle surgery. Our certified medical nail technician has completed advanced training to work with podiatrists and patients and has also completed a formal internship under a podiatrist. At Toetique Foot Spa, we use EPA registered hospital disinfectants, and our sanitation standards exceed OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) standards for maintaining a clean environment and preventing the spread of germs and diseases. In fact, our instruments are sterilized using the same techniques a hospital uses to sterilize surgical instruments.
In addition, we offer an instant dry magic pedicure — no drying time for pedicures. Put your shoes on and leave.
Powered by eDirectory™