- Around Town
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Michael R. D’Agnes
- Ask The Expert: Asaad H. Samra, M.D.
- AskThe Experts - Virginia McDonald
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Atlantic Architectural Millwork
- The Guide 2014 - Royal Dinettes
- The Guide 2014 - Moonlight Complements
- Cover Story
- Paul Parmar: A man of the world
- Still Kicking - Tab Ramos
- Jon D’Agostino - A Little Bit City, A Lot Bit Country
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Modern Elegance Kitchen & Bath Studio
- Gift Guide - Golds Gym
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantis Centers, Inc.
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Guest Blogger >> Sonya Moretti, WHNP-BC, NAMS
- Health - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health - The Solace Day Spa & Salon
- Health - Trinity Rehab
- Newsletter Articles
- Tracking James - James Gregorio
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- The Home Q&A - H2O Bath & Kitchen Elegance: Bathroom Renovation
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Bear and Birch
- Our Pick - Reproductive Science Center of New Jersey
- Company Profile - cupcake confections™ at West End Confection Co.
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Ann Yokum
- People On The Move - Sam Fieramosca
- People On The Move: Bob Cutrupi
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Tuscany Italian
- The Guide 2014 - CoCo Pari Boutique
- The Guide 2014 - Paramount Oral Surgery
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - T. Dorland Studio at Folio Art Glass
- The Home Guide - Kitchen & Bath Station
- The Home Guide - Red Bank Cabinet Company
Health - Toetique Foot Spa
Toetique Foot Spa
Jason M. Grossman, D.P.M.
Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
2433 Highway 516
53 Main Street
What makes us different?
We offer medical grade pedicures using disinfecting and sterilization techniques used in hospitals.
The difference between our medical spa treatment and that of an ordinary spa is:
Our medical spa, also called a medispa, offers all of the same treatments and comforts as a typical spa — but with one very important difference. To be a medical spa, a licensed healthcare professional must be present on the premises and be actively involved.
Toetique Foot Spa offers medical grade pedicures in a PRIVATE SETTING, allowing people with diabetes, fungal nail infections, and other ailments to feel safe and secure. We offer preventative care and treatment to assure that you are safe from contracting bacterial, viral, and fungal infections.
At Toetique Foot Spa, a licensed certified medical nail technician who understands the anatomy and structure of the foot and diseases of the skin and nails will pamper your feet under the supervision of a board certified podiatrist in foot and ankle surgery. Our certified medical nail technician has completed advanced training to work with podiatrists and patients and has also completed a formal internship under a podiatrist. At Toetique Foot Spa, we use EPA registered hospital disinfectants, and our sanitation standards exceed OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) standards for maintaining a clean environment and preventing the spread of germs and diseases. In fact, our instruments are sterilized using the same techniques a hospital uses to sterilize surgical instruments.
In addition, we offer an instant dry magic pedicure — no drying time for pedicures. Put your shoes on and leave.
Powered by eDirectory™