- Around Town
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Ask The Experts
- Company Profile - Shrewsbury Vascular & General Surgery Associates
- Ask The Expert - Michael R. D’Agnes
- Ask The Experts - Premier Pain Centers - Peter S. Staats
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Nina Ferrer Design
- The Guide 2014 - Red White & Blue Contracting
- The Guide 2014 - Dearborn Market
- Day Tripper: Dover Stone Church
- Day Tripper - Yogi Berra Museum & Learning Center
- Daytripper: Museum of Modern Art
- Eat Beat - Angelina’s Ristorante
- Eats: Cake Bake & Roll
- The Monmouth EatBeat - Trinity Restaurant
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Palms Plaza Catering
- Gift Guide - Neighborhood Lit
- Gift Guide - Colts Neck Custom Shop
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health Talk - European Wax Center
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2014 - LIVING Pain-Free
- Health - The Solace Day Spa & Salon
- Health - haircolorxperts
- Newsletter Articles
- Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club - In A League of Their Own
- The Home - Dulce Feito-Daly
- Eagle Oaks Country Club Hosts Honor Day
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Brock Farms
- Health - Dr. Louis B. Conte
- Our Pick - Mancini Giuffré Salon and Spa
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - David S. Baker
- People On The Move - Gokul Makunda
- People On The Move - Cheryl Parker
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - femme by ashley
- Company Profile - The Hart Investment Group of Wells Fargo Advisors
- The Guide 2014 - Home Living Furniture
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Visit Brock Farms
- The Home Guide - EncoreGarage of New Jersey
- The Home - Ace Home Improvements
Health - Toetique Foot Spa
Toetique Foot Spa
Jason M. Grossman, D.P.M.
Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
2433 Highway 516
53 Main Street
What makes us different?
We offer medical grade pedicures using disinfecting and sterilization techniques used in hospitals.
The difference between our medical spa treatment and that of an ordinary spa is:
Our medical spa, also called a medispa, offers all of the same treatments and comforts as a typical spa — but with one very important difference. To be a medical spa, a licensed healthcare professional must be present on the premises and be actively involved.
Toetique Foot Spa offers medical grade pedicures in a PRIVATE SETTING, allowing people with diabetes, fungal nail infections, and other ailments to feel safe and secure. We offer preventative care and treatment to assure that you are safe from contracting bacterial, viral, and fungal infections.
At Toetique Foot Spa, a licensed certified medical nail technician who understands the anatomy and structure of the foot and diseases of the skin and nails will pamper your feet under the supervision of a board certified podiatrist in foot and ankle surgery. Our certified medical nail technician has completed advanced training to work with podiatrists and patients and has also completed a formal internship under a podiatrist. At Toetique Foot Spa, we use EPA registered hospital disinfectants, and our sanitation standards exceed OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) standards for maintaining a clean environment and preventing the spread of germs and diseases. In fact, our instruments are sterilized using the same techniques a hospital uses to sterilize surgical instruments.
In addition, we offer an instant dry magic pedicure — no drying time for pedicures. Put your shoes on and leave.
Powered by eDirectory™