- Around Town
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Renaissance Pilates Now Open
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert: Iris Lurie
- Ask The Expert - Hiren Patel, M.D.
- Jim O’Neill - Event Sales Director
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Oasis Backyard Garden
- Best Bet - Turning Point of Holmdel
- The Guide 2014 - Grand Design Doors
- Day Tripper - Balloon Flights
- Daytripper: Liberty Science Center
- Day Tripper - Old Barracks Museum
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Getting In Shape For Women
- Gift Guide - Capital Paint Centers
- Best Bet - Oasis Backyard Garden
- Health Talk
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Health Talk - Michael R. D’Agnes, FACHE
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Premier Pain Centers
- Health 2014 - Specialized Care
- Health - Jonathan Salon
- Inspired by the Arts
- Old World Charm: The Lowys
- Yellow Brook Farm - A Post and Beam Approach Leads a Path to Timeless Design
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Impeccable Style
- La Bella Vita!
- Newsletter Articles
- Bentley Edison Service Clinic
- Caring Heart Coronary Imaging Gives Families Hope
- The Home Q&A - H2o Bath & Kitchen Elegance: Green Technology
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Holmdel Orthodontics
- Company Profile - Ballew Jewelers
- Our Pick: The Samra Group Pediatrics
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Alexandra Kerenyi Augustyn
- People on the Move: Ralph Blumenthal
- People On The Move - Sophie Garito
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Rockwell Dentistry
- The Guide 2014 - Seasonal World
- The Guide 2014 - Set The Stage
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - JGS Insurance
- The Home Guide - Dulce Feito-Daly, LLC
- The Home Guide - The White Sands Oceanfront Hotel & Spa
Health - Toetique Foot Spa
Toetique Foot Spa
Jason M. Grossman, D.P.M.
Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
2433 Highway 516
53 Main Street
What makes us different?
We offer medical grade pedicures using disinfecting and sterilization techniques used in hospitals.
The difference between our medical spa treatment and that of an ordinary spa is:
Our medical spa, also called a medispa, offers all of the same treatments and comforts as a typical spa — but with one very important difference. To be a medical spa, a licensed healthcare professional must be present on the premises and be actively involved.
Toetique Foot Spa offers medical grade pedicures in a PRIVATE SETTING, allowing people with diabetes, fungal nail infections, and other ailments to feel safe and secure. We offer preventative care and treatment to assure that you are safe from contracting bacterial, viral, and fungal infections.
At Toetique Foot Spa, a licensed certified medical nail technician who understands the anatomy and structure of the foot and diseases of the skin and nails will pamper your feet under the supervision of a board certified podiatrist in foot and ankle surgery. Our certified medical nail technician has completed advanced training to work with podiatrists and patients and has also completed a formal internship under a podiatrist. At Toetique Foot Spa, we use EPA registered hospital disinfectants, and our sanitation standards exceed OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) standards for maintaining a clean environment and preventing the spread of germs and diseases. In fact, our instruments are sterilized using the same techniques a hospital uses to sterilize surgical instruments.
In addition, we offer an instant dry magic pedicure — no drying time for pedicures. Put your shoes on and leave.
Powered by eDirectory™