- Around Town
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- Renaissance Pilates Now Open
- 12th Annual AMI Foundation Golf Classic
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - John Coscia of AJC Advisors
- AskThe Expert - Mike Moretti
- Ask The Expert - Marshall P.Allegra, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Craft Master Builders Corp
- The Guide 2014 - Robert Defalco Realty
- The Guide 2014 - Ink Couture NYC
- Cover Story
- Jessica Silverman - Model Behavior
- Going Solo - Cathy Mumford
- A Young Novelty - Sara Samarasinghe
- Etc - Aspirin...please.
- Etc - The Facebook Situation
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Heritage Deck
- The Guide 2014 - Connie Profaci Realty
- Best Bet - Atlantic Medicine & Wellness
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- Health Talk - European Wax Center
- Health Talk - IVF New Jersey
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health - Arch Brow
- Health - Caring for our Seniors
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Seastreak
- Company Profile - Space Odyssey USA
- Company Profile: RUMC - Dr. Philip E. Otterbeck
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Kari Mentonis
- People On The Move: Bethany McGovern
- People On The Move - Jim Quirk
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- DISH - 2014 Monmouth County Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Tuscany Italian
- Company Profile - CareOne
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Chelsea Kitchen and Bath
- The Home - Distinctive Pools
- The Home Guide - Showerman of NJ, Inc.
Health - Toetique Foot Spa
Toetique Foot Spa
Jason M. Grossman, D.P.M.
Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
2433 Highway 516
53 Main Street
What makes us different?
We offer medical grade pedicures using disinfecting and sterilization techniques used in hospitals.
The difference between our medical spa treatment and that of an ordinary spa is:
Our medical spa, also called a medispa, offers all of the same treatments and comforts as a typical spa — but with one very important difference. To be a medical spa, a licensed healthcare professional must be present on the premises and be actively involved.
Toetique Foot Spa offers medical grade pedicures in a PRIVATE SETTING, allowing people with diabetes, fungal nail infections, and other ailments to feel safe and secure. We offer preventative care and treatment to assure that you are safe from contracting bacterial, viral, and fungal infections.
At Toetique Foot Spa, a licensed certified medical nail technician who understands the anatomy and structure of the foot and diseases of the skin and nails will pamper your feet under the supervision of a board certified podiatrist in foot and ankle surgery. Our certified medical nail technician has completed advanced training to work with podiatrists and patients and has also completed a formal internship under a podiatrist. At Toetique Foot Spa, we use EPA registered hospital disinfectants, and our sanitation standards exceed OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) standards for maintaining a clean environment and preventing the spread of germs and diseases. In fact, our instruments are sterilized using the same techniques a hospital uses to sterilize surgical instruments.
In addition, we offer an instant dry magic pedicure — no drying time for pedicures. Put your shoes on and leave.
Powered by eDirectory™