- Around Town
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Operation Provide Comfort
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Tina and Gabriel Simon BallRoom etc. Dance Studio
- Cynthia Salter-Lewis, MD, ReNew Med-Spa and Cosmetic Laser Center
- Ask The Expert - John Panicali, D.C., Chiropractor
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Athena Learning Center
- Best Bet - Carlo's Bakery
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantis Centers, Inc.
- Day Tripper: Dover Stone Church
- Day Tripper - Yogi Berra Museum & Learning Center
- Daytripper: Museum of Modern Art
- Etc - Aspirin...please.
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - The Facebook Situation
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - The Grove
- Gift Guide - Town and Country Kitchen and Bath
- Gift Guide - Floor Coverings International
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Health Talk - Pop Weight Loss
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - NJ Shore Fit
- Health - Maximum Performance Fitness
- Health - ENERGY BALANCE
- Easy Living On A Grand Scale - Alyson and Keith Arnott
- All The Pretty Horses
- A Grand Home for Living - Harris
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Affordable Garage Doors
- The Home - Creating A Home Office
- Judy Serhus - NJAR Circle of Excellence Gold Award Winner
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - S.O.M.E. Architects P.C.
- Our Pick - Monmouth County School of Rock
- Company Profile - Clothing & Style Consulting
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Cheryl Parker
- Pam Wood - Advocate For Special Needs Children And Their Parents
- People On The Move - Linette Reeman
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond Chandelier
- The Guide 2014 - Interiors by Decorating Den
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Monmouth Beach Plantation
- The Home - JGS Insurance
- The Home Guide - Brock Farms
Health - Toetique Foot Spa
Toetique Foot Spa
Jason M. Grossman, D.P.M.
Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
2433 Highway 516
53 Main Street
What makes us different?
We offer medical grade pedicures using disinfecting and sterilization techniques used in hospitals.
The difference between our medical spa treatment and that of an ordinary spa is:
Our medical spa, also called a medispa, offers all of the same treatments and comforts as a typical spa — but with one very important difference. To be a medical spa, a licensed healthcare professional must be present on the premises and be actively involved.
Toetique Foot Spa offers medical grade pedicures in a PRIVATE SETTING, allowing people with diabetes, fungal nail infections, and other ailments to feel safe and secure. We offer preventative care and treatment to assure that you are safe from contracting bacterial, viral, and fungal infections.
At Toetique Foot Spa, a licensed certified medical nail technician who understands the anatomy and structure of the foot and diseases of the skin and nails will pamper your feet under the supervision of a board certified podiatrist in foot and ankle surgery. Our certified medical nail technician has completed advanced training to work with podiatrists and patients and has also completed a formal internship under a podiatrist. At Toetique Foot Spa, we use EPA registered hospital disinfectants, and our sanitation standards exceed OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) standards for maintaining a clean environment and preventing the spread of germs and diseases. In fact, our instruments are sterilized using the same techniques a hospital uses to sterilize surgical instruments.
In addition, we offer an instant dry magic pedicure — no drying time for pedicures. Put your shoes on and leave.
Powered by eDirectory™