- Around Town
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Dr. John M. Young
- Ask The Expert - Cabitron Kitchen and Bath, LLC.
- AskThe Experts - Ranney School
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Daytripper: AdventureAquarium
- Day Tripper - Cowtown Rodeo
- Day Tripper - SLEEPY HOLLOW, NEW YORK
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - CoCo Pari Boutique
- The Guide 2014 - Red Bank Veterinary Hospital
- Gift Guide - The Perfect Smile
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Hospitals
- Health - AMI - Atlantic Medical Imaging
- HWB 2014 - CareOne
- Newsletter Articles
- Caring Heart Coronary Imaging Gives Families Hope
- Eagle Oaks Country Club Hosts Honor Day
- The Home Guide - Visit Brock Farms
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Seth Tropper
- Mary Lou Moramarco - Volunteer Extraordinaire
- Kids On The Move: John Blakeslee
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Womens Health
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Monmouth Stereo
- Our Pick - Nina Ferrer
- The Guide 2014 - Brazen Bras Boutique
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Red Bank FrameWorks
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home Guide - Energy Aide
Health - Union Family Eyecare
Union Family Eyecare
551 Newman Springs Road, Suite 3
We Take your Eyes to Heart!
Trust Us for Friendly, Professional and Personalized Service with a Caring Touch
Welcome to Union Family Eyecare
Union Family Eyecare has been serving Monmouth County since 2006. Office services include routine eye exams, contact lenses exams, and treatment and management of eye diseases such as glaucoma and cataracts.
Dr. Nermin Gendy graduated from the State University of New York. She is licensed in New Jersey to diagnose and treat diseases of the eye such as Glaucoma, Cataracts and Age Related Macular Degeneration. She also performs a thorough Diabetic eye examinations. Dr. Gendy also co-manages the aftercare of laser, Lasik and cataract surgery patients.
Dr. Gendy also specializes in progressive contact lens fittings for patients forty years or older who wish to be less dependent on spectacles. The one-on-one attention provided by both Doctor and staff sets Union Family Eyecare apart treating each patient like family.
From the time you walk through the door until your visit is over, our dedicated staff will help you with all your eyecare needs including the selection of the latest styles of frames and lenses to enhance your unique style.
Comprehensive Eye Exams
Diagnosis and Treatment of Eye Diseases
Contact Lens Fitting
Protective Sport Eyewear
Rx Swimming Goggles
Designer Frames Including:
ECO (Made from 95% Recycled Materials)
7 for all Mankind
and many more...
Powered by eDirectory™