- Around Town
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Mike The Situation Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Experts - Lawrence Durso
- Ask The Expert - Carolyn Welsh
- AskThe Expert - Stacy Lynn Costa MA, Ed.S.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Architects Studio Inc. Northeast
- The Guide 2014 - Staten Island Mall
- Best Bet - Carlo's Bakery
- Day Tripper - Bushkill Falls
- DayTripper: Laurita Vineyards & Winery
- Day Tripper - The Appalachian Trail
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Golf Greens Fore U
- Best Bet - Moonlight Complements
- Gift Guide - McKay Imaging Photography Studio & Gallery
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Health Talk - Lori S. Gormley, M.D.
- Guest Blogger >> Sonya Moretti, WHNP-BC, NAMS
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - The Solace Day Spa & Salon
- Health - Test Sports Clubs
- Health - Red Bank Gastroenterology Associates
- Living in Colts Neck
- Muriel Rogers - Local Artist
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Gratitude in Guatemala
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Pick: Visual Impact Decorating
- Eats: Mumford's Culinary Center
- The Home: Paradise Stone & Tile
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Red White and Blue Contracting, Inc.
- Our Pick - King Remodeling Home Fashion Center
- Company Profile - EuropeanWax Center
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Maureen Doloughty
- People On The Move: Peggy Gamza
- People On The Move - Dr. Gerardo Goldberger
- Summer Guide
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- The Guide 2014 - Moonlight Complements
- Company Profile - Brock Farms
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - T. Dorland Studio at Folio Art Glass
- The Home Guide - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home Guide - Colts Neck Manor House
Health - Union Family Eyecare
Union Family Eyecare
551 Newman Springs Road, Suite 3
We Take your Eyes to Heart!
Trust Us for Friendly, Professional and Personalized Service with a Caring Touch
Welcome to Union Family Eyecare
Union Family Eyecare has been serving Monmouth County since 2006. Office services include routine eye exams, contact lenses exams, and treatment and management of eye diseases such as glaucoma and cataracts.
Dr. Nermin Gendy graduated from the State University of New York. She is licensed in New Jersey to diagnose and treat diseases of the eye such as Glaucoma, Cataracts and Age Related Macular Degeneration. She also performs a thorough Diabetic eye examinations. Dr. Gendy also co-manages the aftercare of laser, Lasik and cataract surgery patients.
Dr. Gendy also specializes in progressive contact lens fittings for patients forty years or older who wish to be less dependent on spectacles. The one-on-one attention provided by both Doctor and staff sets Union Family Eyecare apart treating each patient like family.
From the time you walk through the door until your visit is over, our dedicated staff will help you with all your eyecare needs including the selection of the latest styles of frames and lenses to enhance your unique style.
Comprehensive Eye Exams
Diagnosis and Treatment of Eye Diseases
Contact Lens Fitting
Protective Sport Eyewear
Rx Swimming Goggles
Designer Frames Including:
ECO (Made from 95% Recycled Materials)
7 for all Mankind
and many more...
Powered by eDirectory™