- Around Town
- Renaissance Pilates Now Open
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Marshall P.Allegra, M.D.
- Ask The Experts: Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- Ask The Expert - Rockwell Dentistry
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond Tile and Bath
- The Guide 2014 - Casale Jewelers
- The Guide 2014 - Nina Ferrer Design
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Encompass Outdoors
- Gift Guide - Schneider + Nelson Audi
- Best Bet - Decorating By Moira, LLC
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. John Young
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health Talk - Ragui Sadek MD FACS
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2014 - LIVING Pain-Free
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- Health 2014 - ah Spa!
- Newsletter Articles
- JOHN DIAS ANNOUNCED AS ARTISTIC DIRECTOR OF TWO RIVER THEATER CO.
- A First for Everything - Kim Guadagno
- Parker Family Health Center Named Beneficiary
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - EXIT Realty East Coast
- Our Pick - Country Clean Paper Supplies
- Company Profile -Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Alyssa Staats
- Kids On The Move - Lisa Zhang
- People On The Move - Frank Somma
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- Company Profile - The Hart Investment Group of Wells Fargo Advisors
- The Guide 2014 - Fit for Life
- The Guide 2014 - Red Bank Sleep Shoppe
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - ForeverLawn at the Shore
- The Home Guide - Carpets With A Twist
- The Home - Giglio Builders
Health - Union Family Eyecare
Union Family Eyecare
551 Newman Springs Road, Suite 3
We Take your Eyes to Heart!
Trust Us for Friendly, Professional and Personalized Service with a Caring Touch
Welcome to Union Family Eyecare
Union Family Eyecare has been serving Monmouth County since 2006. Office services include routine eye exams, contact lenses exams, and treatment and management of eye diseases such as glaucoma and cataracts.
Dr. Nermin Gendy graduated from the State University of New York. She is licensed in New Jersey to diagnose and treat diseases of the eye such as Glaucoma, Cataracts and Age Related Macular Degeneration. She also performs a thorough Diabetic eye examinations. Dr. Gendy also co-manages the aftercare of laser, Lasik and cataract surgery patients.
Dr. Gendy also specializes in progressive contact lens fittings for patients forty years or older who wish to be less dependent on spectacles. The one-on-one attention provided by both Doctor and staff sets Union Family Eyecare apart treating each patient like family.
From the time you walk through the door until your visit is over, our dedicated staff will help you with all your eyecare needs including the selection of the latest styles of frames and lenses to enhance your unique style.
Comprehensive Eye Exams
Diagnosis and Treatment of Eye Diseases
Contact Lens Fitting
Protective Sport Eyewear
Rx Swimming Goggles
Designer Frames Including:
ECO (Made from 95% Recycled Materials)
7 for all Mankind
and many more...
Powered by eDirectory™