- Around Town
- The Atlantic Fencing Academy Announces District Winners
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- 2012 Meridian Health Foundation Gala Success
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert: John Beurskens
- AskThe Experts - Dance Attitudes
- Ask The Experts: Dr. Manolis G. Manolakakis
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Buyers Guide 2011-2012
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Haircolorxperts
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Schneider + Nelson Porsche
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Dickstein Associates Agency
- Day Tripper - Overnight Adventures
- Daytripper: Hunter Mountain
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Dr. Robert Korwin, DMD
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Mathnasium
- Gift Guide - Chetkin Gallery
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. John Young
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Health Talk - Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Physicians for Alternative Medicine, P.C.
- Health - Red Bank Gastroenterology Associates
- Health - Body N Balance Massage Therapy
- Newsletter Articles
- Caring Heart Coronary Imaging Gives Families Hope
- Home Staging
- A First for Everything - Kim Guadagno
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Company Profile - TCLA Enrichment Center
- Company Profile - Sea Coast Chevrolet
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Tamara Markowitz
- People On The Move - Arthur Davey
- Bob Zander Colts Neck Fire Marshal
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Womens Health
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Merri-Makers Catering
- The Guide 2013 - Folio Art Glass
- The Guide 2013 - Hazlet Pharmacy
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Signature Kitchens of New York, Inc.
- The Home Guide - ForeverLawn at the Shore
- The Home Guide - Chelsea Kitchen and Bath
Health - Union Family Eyecare
Union Family Eyecare
551 Newman Springs Road, Suite 3
We Take your Eyes to Heart!
Trust Us for Friendly, Professional and Personalized Service with a Caring Touch
Welcome to Union Family Eyecare
Union Family Eyecare has been serving Monmouth County since 2006. Office services include routine eye exams, contact lenses exams, and treatment and management of eye diseases such as glaucoma and cataracts.
Dr. Nermin Gendy graduated from the State University of New York. She is licensed in New Jersey to diagnose and treat diseases of the eye such as Glaucoma, Cataracts and Age Related Macular Degeneration. She also performs a thorough Diabetic eye examinations. Dr. Gendy also co-manages the aftercare of laser, Lasik and cataract surgery patients.
Dr. Gendy also specializes in progressive contact lens fittings for patients forty years or older who wish to be less dependent on spectacles. The one-on-one attention provided by both Doctor and staff sets Union Family Eyecare apart treating each patient like family.
From the time you walk through the door until your visit is over, our dedicated staff will help you with all your eyecare needs including the selection of the latest styles of frames and lenses to enhance your unique style.
Comprehensive Eye Exams
Diagnosis and Treatment of Eye Diseases
Contact Lens Fitting
Protective Sport Eyewear
Rx Swimming Goggles
Designer Frames Including:
ECO (Made from 95% Recycled Materials)
7 for all Mankind
and many more...
Powered by eDirectory™