- Around Town
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Michael R. DAgnes
- Ask The Expert - Hiren Patel, M.D.
- Ask the Experts: Giulio Caruso, DC Total Care Chiropractic and Rehab, P.C.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Grace Sharpe
- Best Bet - Everafter Furniture
- Best Bet - Devine Creations Design Center
- Cover Story
- Red Bank's Mike Petke
- Lights, Camera...Cooper!
- Dylan Bryan Playing the Best Hand in the World
- Eats: Park Avenue Bistro
- Eat Beat - Zio Toto Ristorante
- The Monmouth EatBeat - Trinity Restaurant
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - EvenFlow Yoga
- Gift Guide - LaRocca Hornik Rosen Greenberg & Blaha Counselors at Law
- The Guide 2014 - Rosen Decorators
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Patrick Cuozzo
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2014 - LIVING Pain-Free
- HWB 2014 - CareOne
- Health - All-County Dermatology
- Serpentine Splendor - Miriam and Ahron Jundef
- Everything Old is New Again - A Monmouth Beach Classic Shore Colonial Reinvented
- Award-Winning Country Estate
- Living in Colts Neck
- It's All in the Details
- La Bella Vita!
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Bo Scannapieeco
- People On The Move - Arthur Davey
- People On The Move - Tony Sloan
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Womens Health
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Monmouth Stereo
- The Guide 2014 - Ink Couture NYC
- Company Profile - Brock Farms
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Dulce Feito-Daly, LLC
- The Home - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home - Giglio Builders
Health - Union Family Eyecare
Union Family Eyecare
551 Newman Springs Road, Suite 3
We Take your Eyes to Heart!
Trust Us for Friendly, Professional and Personalized Service with a Caring Touch
Welcome to Union Family Eyecare
Union Family Eyecare has been serving Monmouth County since 2006. Office services include routine eye exams, contact lenses exams, and treatment and management of eye diseases such as glaucoma and cataracts.
Dr. Nermin Gendy graduated from the State University of New York. She is licensed in New Jersey to diagnose and treat diseases of the eye such as Glaucoma, Cataracts and Age Related Macular Degeneration. She also performs a thorough Diabetic eye examinations. Dr. Gendy also co-manages the aftercare of laser, Lasik and cataract surgery patients.
Dr. Gendy also specializes in progressive contact lens fittings for patients forty years or older who wish to be less dependent on spectacles. The one-on-one attention provided by both Doctor and staff sets Union Family Eyecare apart treating each patient like family.
From the time you walk through the door until your visit is over, our dedicated staff will help you with all your eyecare needs including the selection of the latest styles of frames and lenses to enhance your unique style.
Comprehensive Eye Exams
Diagnosis and Treatment of Eye Diseases
Contact Lens Fitting
Protective Sport Eyewear
Rx Swimming Goggles
Designer Frames Including:
ECO (Made from 95% Recycled Materials)
7 for all Mankind
and many more...
Powered by eDirectory™