- Around Town
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- Renaissance Pilates Now Open
- Ask The Experts
- Ask the Experts: Giulio Caruso, DC Total Care Chiropractic and Rehab, P.C.
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market
- Cynthia Salter-Lewis, MD, ReNew Med-Spa and Cosmetic Laser Center
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantis Centers, Inc.
- The Guide 2014 - Maserati of Central New Jersey
- Best Bet - Carlo's Bakery
- Cover Story
- Susan Wigenton - United States District Judge
- Felipe Rose: Village People's Macho Man
- Al Golden - The Golden Boy
- Day Tripper - Momouth Park
- Daytripper: Popcorn Park Zoo
- Day Tripper - The Amish Experience
- The Monmouth EatBeat - Trinity Restaurant
- Eat Beat - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- Eats: McDonagh’s Pub
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Brielle Cyclery
- Gift Guide - Cuozzo Orthodontics
- Linda LePre Interiors - Gift Guide
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Living in Colts Neck
- Montrose Schoolhouse
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- It's All in the Details
- Newsletter Articles
- Bill Britton-Director of Golf Instruction
- The Home Q&A - H2O Bath & Kitchen Elegance: Bathroom Renovation
- Kids On The Move: Alexander Wolkomir
- Our Picks
- Health - Marshall P. Allegra
- Our Pick - Ganga Asian Bistro
- Health - Physicians for Alternative Medicine, P.C.
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Peggy Karaban
- People On The Move: Tony Abbatiello
- Kids On The Move: Rachel Cooperstein
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Manfredi Auto Group
- Company Profile - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- The Guide 2014 - Cabitron Kitchen and Bath
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Brock Farms
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
- The Home Guide - Adjusters NJ
Health - Union Family Eyecare
Union Family Eyecare
551 Newman Springs Road, Suite 3
We Take your Eyes to Heart!
Trust Us for Friendly, Professional and Personalized Service with a Caring Touch
Welcome to Union Family Eyecare
Union Family Eyecare has been serving Monmouth County since 2006. Office services include routine eye exams, contact lenses exams, and treatment and management of eye diseases such as glaucoma and cataracts.
Dr. Nermin Gendy graduated from the State University of New York. She is licensed in New Jersey to diagnose and treat diseases of the eye such as Glaucoma, Cataracts and Age Related Macular Degeneration. She also performs a thorough Diabetic eye examinations. Dr. Gendy also co-manages the aftercare of laser, Lasik and cataract surgery patients.
Dr. Gendy also specializes in progressive contact lens fittings for patients forty years or older who wish to be less dependent on spectacles. The one-on-one attention provided by both Doctor and staff sets Union Family Eyecare apart treating each patient like family.
From the time you walk through the door until your visit is over, our dedicated staff will help you with all your eyecare needs including the selection of the latest styles of frames and lenses to enhance your unique style.
Comprehensive Eye Exams
Diagnosis and Treatment of Eye Diseases
Contact Lens Fitting
Protective Sport Eyewear
Rx Swimming Goggles
Designer Frames Including:
• Tommy Bahama
• ECO (Made from 95% Recycled Materials)
• Juicy Couture
• Sigrid Olsen>
• Vera Wang>
• Dana Buchman
• Lilly Pulitzer
• Jhane Barnes
• Joseph Abboud
• 7 for all Mankind
• and many more...
Powered by eDirectory™