- Around Town
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Operation Provide Comfort
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Robert E.Wold, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market: Frank Luccarelli
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Royal Dinettes
- The Guide 2014 - Connie Profaci Realty
- The Guide 2014 - Ray Catena Motor Cars
- Day Tripper - Overnight Adventures
- Day Tripper - The Amish Experience
- Day Tripper - USMA at West Point
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - DiamondCastle
- The Guide 2013 - DoubleTake Luxury Consignment Boutique
- Gift Guide - South Shore Paving
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Michael R. DAgnes, FACHE
- Health Talk - Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- Health Talk - IVF New Jersey
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Ocean County Retina, PC
- Health - Caroline Glicksman, MD
- Health - StudioSpin+
- Newsletter Articles
- Duffy Personal Training Q&A
- The Home Gallery - Richmond Tile
- Weigh In - What is the worst gift you ever received?
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Moretti Electrical Contractors
- OurPick - Carpet Yard
- Our Pick: Monmouth Custom Builders
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Charles Elder
- Kids On The Move - William Otto George IV
- People On The Move - Jason Gers
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Dish - Summer Guide 2013
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Bear Brook Commons Dental Group
- The Guide 2014 - Shrewsbury Wine and Liquors
- The Guide 2014 - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- The Home Guide
- The Home - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home Guide - Richmond Tile & Bath
- The Home Guide - Energy Aide
Health - Union Family Eyecare
Union Family Eyecare
551 Newman Springs Road, Suite 3
We Take your Eyes to Heart!
Trust Us for Friendly, Professional and Personalized Service with a Caring Touch
Welcome to Union Family Eyecare
Union Family Eyecare has been serving Monmouth County since 2006. Office services include routine eye exams, contact lenses exams, and treatment and management of eye diseases such as glaucoma and cataracts.
Dr. Nermin Gendy graduated from the State University of New York. She is licensed in New Jersey to diagnose and treat diseases of the eye such as Glaucoma, Cataracts and Age Related Macular Degeneration. She also performs a thorough Diabetic eye examinations. Dr. Gendy also co-manages the aftercare of laser, Lasik and cataract surgery patients.
Dr. Gendy also specializes in progressive contact lens fittings for patients forty years or older who wish to be less dependent on spectacles. The one-on-one attention provided by both Doctor and staff sets Union Family Eyecare apart treating each patient like family.
From the time you walk through the door until your visit is over, our dedicated staff will help you with all your eyecare needs including the selection of the latest styles of frames and lenses to enhance your unique style.
Comprehensive Eye Exams
Diagnosis and Treatment of Eye Diseases
Contact Lens Fitting
Protective Sport Eyewear
Rx Swimming Goggles
Designer Frames Including:
ECO (Made from 95% Recycled Materials)
7 for all Mankind
and many more...
Powered by eDirectory™