- Around Town
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Two River Theatre Annouces 20th Anniversary Season
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Ask The Experts - Michael J. Cunningham MD
- Ask The Experts - Premier Pain Centers
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Craft Master Builders Corp
- The Guide 2014 - Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- The Guide 2014 - Trek Bicycle Store of Middletown
- Day Tripper - The Staten Island Children’s Museum
- Day Tripper: Grounds For Sculpture
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Annex
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Coastal Plumbing Supply Co.
- The Guide 2013 - Terrazza Restaurant
- The Guide 2014 - Cosmetic Medic
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Pop Weight Loss
- Health Talk - Lori S. Gormley, M.D.
- Health Talk - Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Ocean County Retina, PC
- Health - Rumson Therapeutic & Sports Massage Center
- Health - Restorative Health Alliance
- Home at Last
- A Combination of Relaxed Elegance
- Yellow Brook Farm - A Post and Beam Approach Leads a Path to Timeless Design
- Newsletter Articles
- VNA Health Group Holiday Dinner Dance
- “A Night In Oz” Gala
- Practical Design: Decorating On A Budget
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - BAYADA Home Health Care
- Company Profile - Mathnasium
- Our Pick - Air Doctors, Inc.
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Glen J. Dalakian
- Rhoda Geller - A “Coach” For Life
- People On The Move - Robert “Bobby” Taylor
- Summer Guide
- Dish - Summer Guide 2013
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Fun - Summer 2013
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Kleban Furniture
- The Guide 2014 - Tom Rostron Co. Inc.
- The Guide 2013 - Undici
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - New Jersey Best Lawns
- The Home Guide - California Closets®
- The Home Guide - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
Health - Vein Institute of New Jersey
Vein Institute of New Jersey
788 Broad Street
Get Your Legs Ready for Summer!
Varicose Veins? Spider Veins? Leg Pain?
NJ’s Top Rated Vein Treatment Center
Opens New Offices in Shrewsbury and Princeton
Established in 1986 as the first facility in New Jersey exclusively dedicated to treating vein problems, the Vein Institute of New Jersey is regarded as one of the world’s foremost vein treatment centers. The convenient, office-based techniques developed or perfected by the experienced faculty of surgeons are so successful that the doctors are often called upon to instruct other surgeons around the world.
“This time of year we see a dramatic increase in our patient volumes as people begin to dream of warmer weather and wearing shorts again. Simple, quick procedures lasting 10-15 minutes, instantly eliminate unsightly spider veins. After a conservative treatment plan is followed, if a procedure is still needed, the non-invasive procedure is usually performed in the office setting with local anesthesia. Approximately one hour later, patients are back on their feet fully functional and leave the office walking normally only moments after the procedure is completed”.
“Our experience, technical training, state of the art facilities and our overall commitment to the successful outcomes of our patients, really makes the difference,” says Michael Ombrellino, M.D.”
Powered by eDirectory™