- Around Town
- 12th Annual AMI Foundation Golf Classic
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - Mike Moretti
- AskThe Expert - Jack Giglio
- Ask The Experts: Dr. Manolis G. Manolakakis
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Fuggetta Contracting Corp.
- Best Bet - Red Bank Radiologists
- The Guide 2014 - Jersey Shore Premium Outlets
- The Monmouth EatBeat - Trinity Restaurant
- Eat Beat - Angelina’s Ristorante
- Eats: Tuscany Italian Specialty Food
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Health Talk - Lori S. Gormley, M.D.
- Dr. Peggy Avagliano Honored
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Sports Care & Physical Rehabilitation
- HWB 2014 - Rejuvenate
- Health - Advanced Body Rehabilitation Center
- Newsletter Articles
- Spotlight - Caring Heart & Brain Imaging
- Letting In The Light
- The Home Gallery - Odyssey Land Design Group
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Lin Fong-O'Neill
- People on the Move: Ralph Blumenthal
- People On The Move - Jeanne Patterson
- Summer Guide
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Home Guide
- The Home Spotlight - Select Technology Group
- The Home Guide - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home Guide - Dulce Feito-Daly, LLC
Health - Vincent Camarda, D.D.S., P.A.
Vincent Camarda, D.D.S., P.A.
225 Route 35
When you have dental problems, you need to turn to a dentist who listens and responds ... an experienced doctor who knows the field and can effectively diagnose and treat your needs ... a friendly dentist who counsels you on the best ways to maintain and improve your health. Our staff meets all these criteria. Plus, you benefit from a dedicated team of trained professionals who give you the individualized attention you deserve.
Dr. Camarda believes that informed patients are better prepared to make decisions regarding their health and well being. He will thoroughly explain the diagnosis and treatment needs, and assure that every question will be answered.
Dr. Vincent Camarda has a Bachelor of Arts from New York University College of Arts and Science. He received a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from New York University College of Dentistry where in addition to gaining clinical experience, he also participated in community outreach programs which educated children in classrooms and delivered dental treatment to children in underprivileged communities in NYU's Smiling Faces, Going Places Mobile Dental Van Program. He also took part in the yearly NYU/ABC-7 free oral cancer screenings. Following completion of his dental degree, Dr. Camarda did a one year general practice residency at the Brooklyn Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Dr. Camarda is a member of the American Dental Association, New Jersey Dental Associate and Monmouth-Ocean County Dental Society. He is licensed to practice dentistry in New York and New Jersey.
• Family-friendly setting
• A full array of dental services and oral health screenings
• Thorough, compassionate, and committed staff
• Convenient hours, including evenings and weekends
Powered by eDirectory™