- Around Town
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Michael Greenberg of HomeClick
- Ask The Experts: William Kilbride, Owner Critelli & Kilbride Realtors
- AskThe Expert - Stacy Lynn Costa MA, Ed.S.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond Chandelier
- Best Bet - John M. Young Jr., DDS
- The Guide 2014 - Zio Toto Italian Restaurant
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Grand Glass Inc.
- The Guide 2014 - Robert Defalco Realty
- Best Bet - Voyagers' Community School
- Health Talk
- Health - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health Talk - Frank Borao, M.D.
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- A Better You
- Health 2014 - Your Smile Sends A Message
- Health - Absolute Vein Care
- An International Flair - Govil
- SnowBird Style: Jeff and Mary Schulsinger
- Intimate Grandeur - The Fallettas
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- It's All in the Details
- The Triple Crown
- Newsletter Articles
- David Burke Fromagerie
- The Home - Penterman Kitchens
- The Home - H2O Bath and Kitchen Elegance
- Our Picks
- Our Pick: ACD Custom Granite
- Company Profile - Freedom Boat Club, NJ
- Health - Bear Brook Commons Dental Group
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Anjelica Chickara
- People On The Move - Monica Vermeulen
- People On The Move - Jenn Lukowiak
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Dearborn Market
- The Guide 2014 - Holmdel Orthodontics
- The Guide 2013 - The Pine Tavern of Old Bridge
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Red Bank FrameWorks
- The Home Guide - S DeCenzo Designs, LLC
- The Home Guide - triSpace interiors
Health - Vincent Camarda, D.D.S., P.A.
Vincent Camarda, D.D.S., P.A.
225 Route 35
When you have dental problems, you need to turn to a dentist who listens and responds ... an experienced doctor who knows the field and can effectively diagnose and treat your needs ... a friendly dentist who counsels you on the best ways to maintain and improve your health. Our staff meets all these criteria. Plus, you benefit from a dedicated team of trained professionals who give you the individualized attention you deserve.
Dr. Camarda believes that informed patients are better prepared to make decisions regarding their health and well being. He will thoroughly explain the diagnosis and treatment needs, and assure that every question will be answered.
Dr. Vincent Camarda has a Bachelor of Arts from New York University College of Arts and Science. He received a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from New York University College of Dentistry where in addition to gaining clinical experience, he also participated in community outreach programs which educated children in classrooms and delivered dental treatment to children in underprivileged communities in NYU's Smiling Faces, Going Places Mobile Dental Van Program. He also took part in the yearly NYU/ABC-7 free oral cancer screenings. Following completion of his dental degree, Dr. Camarda did a one year general practice residency at the Brooklyn Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Dr. Camarda is a member of the American Dental Association, New Jersey Dental Associate and Monmouth-Ocean County Dental Society. He is licensed to practice dentistry in New York and New Jersey.
• Family-friendly setting
• A full array of dental services and oral health screenings
• Thorough, compassionate, and committed staff
• Convenient hours, including evenings and weekends
Powered by eDirectory™