- Around Town
- Twin Brook Golf Center
- Bentley Edison Service Clinic
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - John Panicali, D.C., Chiropractor
- Ask The Expert - Ann Hughes, M.D.
- AskThe Expert - Pauline Poyner
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - The Hart Investment Group
- Best Bet - Fords Jewelers
- Best Bet - Green Life Designs
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Annex
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Daytripper: Central Park Zoo
- Eat Beat - Anna’s Italian Kitchen
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- Eats: Sickles Market
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Jersey Shore Arena
- The Guide 2014 - femme by ashley
- Gift Guide: Grecian Outdoor Design
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Clifford M. Sales
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Health Talk - Carol Ash, DO
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2014 - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- Chakra Salon & Spa
- Health - Physicians for Alternative Medicine, P.C.
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Sunshine Solar Systems Inc.
- The Home - Creating A Home Office
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Tommy’s Coal Fired Pizza
- Our Pick - Colts Neck Center for Orthodontics and Invisalign
- Our Pick - Ilkem Marble & Granite
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Sean Egan
- People On The Move: Anna Maria Mannarino
- People On The Move - Arthur Davey
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Gold Leaf Jewelers
- The Guide 2014 - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- The Guide 2014 - George Wall Ford
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Vizzini & Company
- The Home Guide - Colts Neck Manor House
- The Home Guide - Dulce Feito-Daly, LLC
Health - Vincent Camarda, D.D.S., P.A.
Vincent Camarda, D.D.S., P.A.
225 Route 35
When you have dental problems, you need to turn to a dentist who listens and responds ... an experienced doctor who knows the field and can effectively diagnose and treat your needs ... a friendly dentist who counsels you on the best ways to maintain and improve your health. Our staff meets all these criteria. Plus, you benefit from a dedicated team of trained professionals who give you the individualized attention you deserve.
Dr. Camarda believes that informed patients are better prepared to make decisions regarding their health and well being. He will thoroughly explain the diagnosis and treatment needs, and assure that every question will be answered.
Dr. Vincent Camarda has a Bachelor of Arts from New York University College of Arts and Science. He received a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from New York University College of Dentistry where in addition to gaining clinical experience, he also participated in community outreach programs which educated children in classrooms and delivered dental treatment to children in underprivileged communities in NYU's Smiling Faces, Going Places Mobile Dental Van Program. He also took part in the yearly NYU/ABC-7 free oral cancer screenings. Following completion of his dental degree, Dr. Camarda did a one year general practice residency at the Brooklyn Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Dr. Camarda is a member of the American Dental Association, New Jersey Dental Associate and Monmouth-Ocean County Dental Society. He is licensed to practice dentistry in New York and New Jersey.
• Family-friendly setting
• A full array of dental services and oral health screenings
• Thorough, compassionate, and committed staff
• Convenient hours, including evenings and weekends
Powered by eDirectory™