- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Dr. Manolis G. Manolakakis
- AskThe Expert - John Kling Custom Homes
- Ask The Experts - Premier Pain Centers
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Signature Design Group
- Best Bet - Fuggetta Contracting Corp.
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond Chandelier
- Cover Story
- From Saigon to Success - Dr. Khanh Nguyen lives the “American Dream” in Colts Neck
- Red Bank's Mike Petke
- Jon D’Agostino - A Little Bit City, A Lot Bit Country
- Day Tripper - The Amish Experience
- Day Tripper - Atlantic City
- Day Tripper - Overnight Adventures
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Allen Morgan Fertility and Reproductive Medicine
- Guest Blogger >> Sonya Moretti, WHNP-BC, NAMS
- Health Talk - Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Body N Balance Massage Therapy
- Health - Toetique Foot Spa
- Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Newsletter Articles
- Eats: Mumford's Culinary Center
- SnowBird Style: Jeff and Mary Schulsinger
- Behind The Red Door
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Gokul Makunda
- People On The Move - Peter Caram
- People On The Move - Mamie Amato Weiss
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Rockwell Dentistry
- Company Profile - Brock Farms
- The Guide 2014 - Architects Studio Inc. Northeast
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Red Bank FrameWorks
- The Home Guide - A and J Remodeling Services
- The Home Guide - Sea Bright Solar
Health - Vincent Camarda, D.D.S., P.A.
Vincent Camarda, D.D.S., P.A.
225 Route 35
When you have dental problems, you need to turn to a dentist who listens and responds ... an experienced doctor who knows the field and can effectively diagnose and treat your needs ... a friendly dentist who counsels you on the best ways to maintain and improve your health. Our staff meets all these criteria. Plus, you benefit from a dedicated team of trained professionals who give you the individualized attention you deserve.
Dr. Camarda believes that informed patients are better prepared to make decisions regarding their health and well being. He will thoroughly explain the diagnosis and treatment needs, and assure that every question will be answered.
Dr. Vincent Camarda has a Bachelor of Arts from New York University College of Arts and Science. He received a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from New York University College of Dentistry where in addition to gaining clinical experience, he also participated in community outreach programs which educated children in classrooms and delivered dental treatment to children in underprivileged communities in NYU's Smiling Faces, Going Places Mobile Dental Van Program. He also took part in the yearly NYU/ABC-7 free oral cancer screenings. Following completion of his dental degree, Dr. Camarda did a one year general practice residency at the Brooklyn Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Dr. Camarda is a member of the American Dental Association, New Jersey Dental Associate and Monmouth-Ocean County Dental Society. He is licensed to practice dentistry in New York and New Jersey.
• Family-friendly setting
• A full array of dental services and oral health screenings
• Thorough, compassionate, and committed staff
• Convenient hours, including evenings and weekends
Powered by eDirectory™