- Around Town
- Bentley Edison Service Clinic
- Twin Brook Golf Center
- 12th Annual AMI Foundation Golf Classic
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Robert E.Wold, M.D.
- Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market: Frank Luccarelli
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - The Pine Tavern
- The Guide 2014 - Grecian Pools
- Best Bet - Mr Paul's Custom Cabinetry
- Daytripper: The Lakewood BlueClaws: Exciting Minor League Baseball at the Jersey Shore
- Day Tripper - The Amish Experience
- Day Tripper - USMA at West Point
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Health Talk - Michael R. D’Agnes, FACHE
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Caring for our Seniors
- Health 2014 - ah Spa!
- Health 2014 - Creating Beauty
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Visual Impact Decorating Gallery
- Forefront Homes Builds Homes That Welcome, Comfort And Inspire
- The Home Gallery - Logan Construction
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Total Vein and Rejuvenation Center
- The Grove at Shrewsbury and Grove West
- Our Pick - Cake Bake & Roll
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Bernadette Rogoff
- People On The Move: Lianne Brock
- People On The Move - Cheryl Ann Cook
- Summer Guide
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Angelina’s Ristorante
- Company Profile - Thoroughbred Dental Arts
- The Guide 2014 - Royal Dinettes
- The Home Guide
- The Home - JGS Insurance
- The Home - Oasis Backyard Farms
- The Home Guide - Ace Aluminum
Health - Vincent Camarda, D.D.S., P.A.
Vincent Camarda, D.D.S., P.A.
225 Route 35
When you have dental problems, you need to turn to a dentist who listens and responds ... an experienced doctor who knows the field and can effectively diagnose and treat your needs ... a friendly dentist who counsels you on the best ways to maintain and improve your health. Our staff meets all these criteria. Plus, you benefit from a dedicated team of trained professionals who give you the individualized attention you deserve.
Dr. Camarda believes that informed patients are better prepared to make decisions regarding their health and well being. He will thoroughly explain the diagnosis and treatment needs, and assure that every question will be answered.
Dr. Vincent Camarda has a Bachelor of Arts from New York University College of Arts and Science. He received a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from New York University College of Dentistry where in addition to gaining clinical experience, he also participated in community outreach programs which educated children in classrooms and delivered dental treatment to children in underprivileged communities in NYU's Smiling Faces, Going Places Mobile Dental Van Program. He also took part in the yearly NYU/ABC-7 free oral cancer screenings. Following completion of his dental degree, Dr. Camarda did a one year general practice residency at the Brooklyn Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Dr. Camarda is a member of the American Dental Association, New Jersey Dental Associate and Monmouth-Ocean County Dental Society. He is licensed to practice dentistry in New York and New Jersey.
• Family-friendly setting
• A full array of dental services and oral health screenings
• Thorough, compassionate, and committed staff
• Convenient hours, including evenings and weekends
Powered by eDirectory™