- Around Town
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Robert E.Wold, M.D.
- Ask the Experts: Giulio Caruso, DC Total Care Chiropractic and Rehab, P.C.
- AskThe Expert - Mike Moretti
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Grace Sharpe
- Best Bet - Home Theatre Connection
- The Guide 2014 - Ink Couture NYC
- Cover Story
- Coming Full Circle - Michael Pomarico goes back to where it all started and gives back
- Twelve - The Hayes Family
- Sole Sisters
- Daytripper: Franklin Institute
- Day Tripper - Staten Island Ferry Adventure
- DayTripper: Laurita Vineyards & Winery
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide: Add-On Pools & Patio
- Gift Guide - JFS Interiors LLC.
- Gift Guide - Remsen Dodge
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Michael R. D’Agnes, FACHE
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Premier Pediatric Care
- Health - Avanti Day Resort
- Health - Marshall P. Allegra
- An Historic Home
- Homes: Classically Inspired - A family’s heritage and traditions guide a dramatic interior
- Two Sides To Every Story: Donnelly-Bowler
- Newsletter Articles
- Architectural Accents Kitchen Showcase
- Our Pick Parallel Architectural Group
- JDRF 12th Annual Need for Speed Gala
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Waste Management of NJ, Inc.
- Our Pick - Sparano Face and Nasal Institute
- Our Pick - World Subaru
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Jesse Greenberg
- People On The Move - Gayle Eggan Aanensen
- People On The Move - Major Gregory Penczak
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Brielle Cyclery
- The Guide 2014 - Cabitron Kitchen and Bath
- The Guide 2014 - Physicians For Alternative Medicine
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Vizzini & Company
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings of Greater NJ
- The Home Guide - Visit Brock Farms
Health - Vincent Camarda, D.D.S., P.A.
Vincent Camarda, D.D.S., P.A.
225 Route 35
When you have dental problems, you need to turn to a dentist who listens and responds ... an experienced doctor who knows the field and can effectively diagnose and treat your needs ... a friendly dentist who counsels you on the best ways to maintain and improve your health. Our staff meets all these criteria. Plus, you benefit from a dedicated team of trained professionals who give you the individualized attention you deserve.
Dr. Camarda believes that informed patients are better prepared to make decisions regarding their health and well being. He will thoroughly explain the diagnosis and treatment needs, and assure that every question will be answered.
Dr. Vincent Camarda has a Bachelor of Arts from New York University College of Arts and Science. He received a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from New York University College of Dentistry where in addition to gaining clinical experience, he also participated in community outreach programs which educated children in classrooms and delivered dental treatment to children in underprivileged communities in NYU's Smiling Faces, Going Places Mobile Dental Van Program. He also took part in the yearly NYU/ABC-7 free oral cancer screenings. Following completion of his dental degree, Dr. Camarda did a one year general practice residency at the Brooklyn Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Dr. Camarda is a member of the American Dental Association, New Jersey Dental Associate and Monmouth-Ocean County Dental Society. He is licensed to practice dentistry in New York and New Jersey.
• Family-friendly setting
• A full array of dental services and oral health screenings
• Thorough, compassionate, and committed staff
• Convenient hours, including evenings and weekends
Powered by eDirectory™