- Around Town
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Marshall P.Allegra, M.D.
- Ask the Experts: Giulio Caruso, DC Total Care Chiropractic and Rehab, P.C.
- Ask The Expert: John Beurskens
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Relief Source
- Best Bet - John M. Young Jr., DDS
- Best Bet - Hot Tubs by HotSpring, LLC
- Cover Story
- Dr. Fredrik Oberkehr
- Acing It All - Michael Lippens
- John Green - ABC News Award-Winning Producer
- DayTripper: New Hope, Pennsylvania
- Day Tripper: Grounds For Sculpture
- Day Tripper - Balloon Flights
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Health - Dr. Anthony Mancino
- Health - NJ Shore Fit
- Contemporary Style - Living Outside The Box
- Living In History - Sgroi
- Turn-Key Comfort For The Canaricks
- Newsletter Articles
- Atlantic Medical Imaging - Musculoskeletal Imaging
- The Home - Viscon Builders
- Eats: The Colts Neck Inn
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Melissa Ziobro
- People On The Move: Jill McCracken
- People On The Move - Taralynn Vecchio
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Zio Toto Italian Restaurant
- The Guide 2014 - Casale Jewelers
- The Guide 2014 - Athena Learning Center
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Creative Kitchens
- The Home Guide - Showerman of NJ, Inc.
- The Home Guide - triSpace interiors
Health - Vincent Camarda, D.D.S., P.A.
Vincent Camarda, D.D.S., P.A.
225 Route 35
When you have dental problems, you need to turn to a dentist who listens and responds ... an experienced doctor who knows the field and can effectively diagnose and treat your needs ... a friendly dentist who counsels you on the best ways to maintain and improve your health. Our staff meets all these criteria. Plus, you benefit from a dedicated team of trained professionals who give you the individualized attention you deserve.
Dr. Camarda believes that informed patients are better prepared to make decisions regarding their health and well being. He will thoroughly explain the diagnosis and treatment needs, and assure that every question will be answered.
Dr. Vincent Camarda has a Bachelor of Arts from New York University College of Arts and Science. He received a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from New York University College of Dentistry where in addition to gaining clinical experience, he also participated in community outreach programs which educated children in classrooms and delivered dental treatment to children in underprivileged communities in NYU's Smiling Faces, Going Places Mobile Dental Van Program. He also took part in the yearly NYU/ABC-7 free oral cancer screenings. Following completion of his dental degree, Dr. Camarda did a one year general practice residency at the Brooklyn Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Dr. Camarda is a member of the American Dental Association, New Jersey Dental Associate and Monmouth-Ocean County Dental Society. He is licensed to practice dentistry in New York and New Jersey.
• Family-friendly setting
• A full array of dental services and oral health screenings
• Thorough, compassionate, and committed staff
• Convenient hours, including evenings and weekends
Powered by eDirectory™