- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Ask The Experts
- Company Profile - Shrewsbury Vascular & General Surgery Associates
- AskThe Expert - Stacy Lynn Costa MA, Ed.S.
- Ask The Expert - Carolyn Welsh
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Staten Island Fencing Center
- The Guide 2015 - Terrazza Restaurant
- The Guide 2015 - Family Focus Financial Group
- Daytripper: Popcorn Park Zoo
- Daytripper: AdventureAquarium
- Day Tripper - Yogi Berra Museum & Learning Center
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - The Facebook Situation
- Fall Guide
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Hot Tubs by HotSpring, LLC
- Best Bet - Avanti Day Resort
- The Guide 2015 - Bedford Tax Services
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Anthony and Lynn Marinello
- Everything Old is New Again - A Monmouth Beach Classic Shore Colonial Reinvented
- Behind The Red Door
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Home at Last
- Muriel Rogers - Local Artist
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - JFS Interiors
- The Home Guide - The White Sands Oceanfront Hotel & Spa
- Our Pick - Cortez Cigars
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Steven A. Morgan, M.D.,F.A.C.O.G.
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- Our Pick: ACS Automation
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move: Dave Burke
- People On The Move: C. Arthur Albrizio
- People On The Move - Christina Nelson
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Staten Island Mall
- The Guide 2015 - Bentley Edison
- Company Profile - Retina Consultants
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Total Sound Entertainment
- The Home Guide - California Closets®
- The Home Guide - Red Bank Cabinet Company
Health - Vincent Camarda, D.D.S., P.A.
Vincent Camarda, D.D.S., P.A.
225 Route 35
When you have dental problems, you need to turn to a dentist who listens and responds ... an experienced doctor who knows the field and can effectively diagnose and treat your needs ... a friendly dentist who counsels you on the best ways to maintain and improve your health. Our staff meets all these criteria. Plus, you benefit from a dedicated team of trained professionals who give you the individualized attention you deserve.
Dr. Camarda believes that informed patients are better prepared to make decisions regarding their health and well being. He will thoroughly explain the diagnosis and treatment needs, and assure that every question will be answered.
Dr. Vincent Camarda has a Bachelor of Arts from New York University College of Arts and Science. He received a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from New York University College of Dentistry where in addition to gaining clinical experience, he also participated in community outreach programs which educated children in classrooms and delivered dental treatment to children in underprivileged communities in NYU's Smiling Faces, Going Places Mobile Dental Van Program. He also took part in the yearly NYU/ABC-7 free oral cancer screenings. Following completion of his dental degree, Dr. Camarda did a one year general practice residency at the Brooklyn Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Dr. Camarda is a member of the American Dental Association, New Jersey Dental Associate and Monmouth-Ocean County Dental Society. He is licensed to practice dentistry in New York and New Jersey.
• Family-friendly setting
• A full array of dental services and oral health screenings
• Thorough, compassionate, and committed staff
• Convenient hours, including evenings and weekends
Powered by eDirectory™