- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert: Asaad H. Samra, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Brock Farms
- Ask The Expert: Lillian Burry
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Nino's Italian Restaurant
- The Guide 2015 - CoCo Pari
- The Guide 2015 - Lighting World
- Day Tripper: Grounds For Sculpture
- Day Tripper - Koziar’s Christmas Village
- Daytripper:The New York Aquarium
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Babyface Aesthetics
- Gift Guide - Sandy Hook Yacht Sales
- Lincroft Village Jewelers - Gift Guide
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Brian Long CareOne Senior Care
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation
- AMI…The Breast Imaging Specialists
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Newsletter Articles
- Q&A: Town & Country Kitchen and Bath
- The Home Gallery - Zaksons Fine Furniture and Interior Design
- Our Pick - Red Bank Radiologists
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Richmond Tile & Bath
- Our Pick - Colts Neck Inn
- Colts Neck Center for Orthodontics & Invisalign®
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Mary Connell Gaynor
- People On The Move: Bethany McGovern
- Kids On The Move - Sharon Lin
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- Company Profile: RUMC - Dr. Philip E. Otterbeck
- The Guide 2015 - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- The Guide 2015 - KryoLife Staten Island
- The Home Guide
- The Home Spotlight - Select Technology Group
- The Home Guide - Joey D’s
- The Home Guide - Chelsea Kitchen and Bath
Health - Vincent Camarda, D.D.S., P.A.
Vincent Camarda, D.D.S., P.A.
225 Route 35
When you have dental problems, you need to turn to a dentist who listens and responds ... an experienced doctor who knows the field and can effectively diagnose and treat your needs ... a friendly dentist who counsels you on the best ways to maintain and improve your health. Our staff meets all these criteria. Plus, you benefit from a dedicated team of trained professionals who give you the individualized attention you deserve.
Dr. Camarda believes that informed patients are better prepared to make decisions regarding their health and well being. He will thoroughly explain the diagnosis and treatment needs, and assure that every question will be answered.
Dr. Vincent Camarda has a Bachelor of Arts from New York University College of Arts and Science. He received a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from New York University College of Dentistry where in addition to gaining clinical experience, he also participated in community outreach programs which educated children in classrooms and delivered dental treatment to children in underprivileged communities in NYU's Smiling Faces, Going Places Mobile Dental Van Program. He also took part in the yearly NYU/ABC-7 free oral cancer screenings. Following completion of his dental degree, Dr. Camarda did a one year general practice residency at the Brooklyn Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Dr. Camarda is a member of the American Dental Association, New Jersey Dental Associate and Monmouth-Ocean County Dental Society. He is licensed to practice dentistry in New York and New Jersey.
• Family-friendly setting
• A full array of dental services and oral health screenings
• Thorough, compassionate, and committed staff
• Convenient hours, including evenings and weekends
Powered by eDirectory™