- Around Town
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Staten Island Fun Facts
- Oceanfront Restaurants New Wine Program Creates Big Waves in Jersey Shore Wine Scene
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Mathnasium of Marlboro
- Ask The Expert - Dr. John W. Griffith of Ranney School
- Ask The Expert - Hiren Patel, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- The Guide 2015 - Nino's Italian Restaurant
- The Guide 2016 - Gerald Peters Jewelers
- Day Tripper - Momouth Park
- Day Tripper - The Staten Island Childrens Museum
- Day Tripper - Koziars Christmas Village
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - The Facebook Situation
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- Health Talk - Kristin Belen, M.D.
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Premier Pain Centers
- Health 2014 - LIVING Pain-Free
- Health - haircolorxperts
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Holiday Buzz: Out & About in NYC & PHL
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Streat Beat - Who Would You Invite To Dinner?
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Guide - Troost Bros., Inc.
- The Home - Dulce Feito-Daly
- Dr. Peggy Avagliano Honored
- Our Picks
- Our Pick: Cavallo Construction Company
- Our Pick - The Center for Aesthetic Medicine
- Health - HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Tinton Falls
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Jackie Mercandetti
- People On The Move: Mary Weir
- People On The Move - Serena DiMaso
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- Our Pick - Craft Master Builders Corporation
- 2016 Guide - Vito Mazza Salon
- Company Profile - Thoroughbred Dental Arts
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Top Line Appliance Center
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home - Rainmaker Lawn Sprinklers
Health - Vincent Camarda, D.D.S., P.A.
Vincent Camarda, D.D.S., P.A.
225 Route 35
When you have dental problems, you need to turn to a dentist who listens and responds ... an experienced doctor who knows the field and can effectively diagnose and treat your needs ... a friendly dentist who counsels you on the best ways to maintain and improve your health. Our staff meets all these criteria. Plus, you benefit from a dedicated team of trained professionals who give you the individualized attention you deserve.
Dr. Camarda believes that informed patients are better prepared to make decisions regarding their health and well being. He will thoroughly explain the diagnosis and treatment needs, and assure that every question will be answered.
Dr. Vincent Camarda has a Bachelor of Arts from New York University College of Arts and Science. He received a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from New York University College of Dentistry where in addition to gaining clinical experience, he also participated in community outreach programs which educated children in classrooms and delivered dental treatment to children in underprivileged communities in NYU's Smiling Faces, Going Places Mobile Dental Van Program. He also took part in the yearly NYU/ABC-7 free oral cancer screenings. Following completion of his dental degree, Dr. Camarda did a one year general practice residency at the Brooklyn Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Dr. Camarda is a member of the American Dental Association, New Jersey Dental Associate and Monmouth-Ocean County Dental Society. He is licensed to practice dentistry in New York and New Jersey.
A full array of dental services and oral health screenings
Thorough, compassionate, and committed staff
Convenient hours, including evenings and weekends
Powered by eDirectory™