- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- 12th Annual AMI Foundation Golf Classic
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Marshall P.Allegra, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- Ask The Expert - Ann Hughes, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Ray Catena Motor Cars
- The Guide 2014 - Male Ego Barber Spa
- Best Bet - Home Theatre Connection
- Cover Story
- Captain David Harrison - Defending From The Jersey Shore
- Bob Ojeda - An Extra Inning
- In Good Company - Walt Hameline
- Day Tripper - Atlantic City
- Day Tripper - USMA at West Point
- Daytripper: Central Park Zoo
- Fall Guide
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Monmouth Street Tile
- Gift Guide - Normandie Bakery
- Gift Guide - Executive Detail
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Frank Borao, M.D.
- Health Talk - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Aroma Skin Care & Day Spa
- Health - Colts Neck Hot Yoga
- AMI Offering Free Mammograms This October
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Rosen Decorators
- A Seductive Re-Imaging - The Keeleys
- Health - DeForte Dentistry
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Eesha Ramanujam
- People On The Move: Jackie Mercandetti
- People On The Move: Mary Weir
- Summer Guide
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Steven A. Morgan, M.D.,F.A.C.O.G.
- The Guide 2014 - L Furs
- Company Profile - Rehability, LLC
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Rodman’s Building Inc.
- The Home Guide - Joey D’s
- The Home Guide - Red Bank FrameWorks
Health - Vincent Camarda, D.D.S., P.A.
Vincent Camarda, D.D.S., P.A.
225 Route 35
When you have dental problems, you need to turn to a dentist who listens and responds ... an experienced doctor who knows the field and can effectively diagnose and treat your needs ... a friendly dentist who counsels you on the best ways to maintain and improve your health. Our staff meets all these criteria. Plus, you benefit from a dedicated team of trained professionals who give you the individualized attention you deserve.
Dr. Camarda believes that informed patients are better prepared to make decisions regarding their health and well being. He will thoroughly explain the diagnosis and treatment needs, and assure that every question will be answered.
Dr. Vincent Camarda has a Bachelor of Arts from New York University College of Arts and Science. He received a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from New York University College of Dentistry where in addition to gaining clinical experience, he also participated in community outreach programs which educated children in classrooms and delivered dental treatment to children in underprivileged communities in NYU's Smiling Faces, Going Places Mobile Dental Van Program. He also took part in the yearly NYU/ABC-7 free oral cancer screenings. Following completion of his dental degree, Dr. Camarda did a one year general practice residency at the Brooklyn Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Dr. Camarda is a member of the American Dental Association, New Jersey Dental Associate and Monmouth-Ocean County Dental Society. He is licensed to practice dentistry in New York and New Jersey.
• Family-friendly setting
• A full array of dental services and oral health screenings
• Thorough, compassionate, and committed staff
• Convenient hours, including evenings and weekends
Powered by eDirectory™