- Around Town
- Tigger House Foundation Fights Heroin and Prescription Opioid Epidemic
- Resources Real Estate announces their Award-winning Sales Agents
- Hubbard Park Real Estate Becomes Exclusive Leverage Global Partner for Rumson, NJ
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - John Coscia of AJC Advisors
- Company Profile - Shrewsbury Vascular & General Surgery Associates
- Ask The Expert - Ann Hughes, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- The Guide 2014 - Architects Studio Inc. Northeast
- 2016 Guide - Bentley Edison
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Audi Freehold
- Best Bet - John M. Young Jr., DDS
- Gift Guide - Ralco Builders
- Health Talk
- Health Blog - Vito Mazza Salon & Spa
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health Talk - Iorio Plastic Surgery and CosMedical Center
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2014 - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- Health Talk - Kristin Belen, M.D.
- HWB 2014 - Marshall P. Allegra
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Holiday Buzz: Holiday Desserts
- Streat Beat - Who Would You Invite To Dinner?
- Serpentine Splendor - Miriam and Ahron Jundef
- The Kaplans Home Base
- New Kids In Town - The Daszkowskis
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- The Triple Crown
- Feels Like Home
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Guide - Troost Bros., Inc.
- Red Bank Gastroenterology - Advertorial
- Bentley Edison Vehicle Storage Special
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - EncoreGarage of New Jersey
- Company Profile - Male Ego Barber Spas
- Our Pick - Moonlight Complements
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Ryan Dolan
- People On The Move - Ray Andersen
- People On The Move - Kathy Poppe-Pullen
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - One Stop Womens Health
- The Guide
- 2016 Guide - Schneider & Nelson Porsche
- 2016 Guide - SMB Studio Arts Inc.
- The Guide 2014 - Vik's Fine Jewelry
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Four Seasons Sunrooms
- The Home Guide - Ace Aluminum
- Best Bet - Community Appliance
Ideal Tile of Ocean
07/07/2008 - By Gayle Davis
1912 Highway 35
Oakhurst, NJ 07755
Ideal Tile of Ocean began serving customers in 1993, and their reputation prevails. Once housed at a smaller location on Route 35, the store made the giant leap (8 years ago) to a larger facility across the road in Oakhurst, where the same great personal service is still being offered.
The 4,000-square-foot showroom features several
vignettes of beautiful kitchens and bathrooms. Design Director Catherine La Marca says, The gallery at the store is set up for imaginations to go wild! Thats how the Ideal Tile of Ocean slogan was derived Discover the possibilities She says they carry many exclusive lines for the most sophisticated consumer, but service customers basic needs as well.
The store has ceramic tile, porcelain, glass, stone, metals and mosaic tiles from all over the world. Ideal Tile of Ocean is full service, and even offers specialty lines of bathroom fixtures and accessories, including vanities, mirrors, unique sinks, cast bronze fixtures, and so much more!
As far as the latest trends in the industry, La Marca says, We are moving into more of a contemporary, Zen-spa feel. The concept is clean! Colors in the tile industry are influenced by trends in the fashion industry, and consumers are making more daring choices.
Many items are in stock and readily available, and the work done by professional installers is fully guaranteed. The store also services the trade.
From concept to completion, this leader in the industry continues a desire to develop relationships with their customers. Design professionals are always there to help and work closely with the sales team, so if you are thinking about changing the look of your kitchen, bathroom, or any other space, stop by Ideal Tile of Ocean for a complimentary consultation, or check out their website for more information.
Powered by eDirectory™