- Around Town
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- Ask the Experts: Giulio Caruso, DC Total Care Chiropractic and Rehab, P.C.
- Ask The Expert - John Coscia of AJC Advisors
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - InHaus Kitchen & Bath Remodeling
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond University Medical Center
- Best Bet - Fuggetta Contracting Corp.
- Cover Story
- Fearless - Eric Casaburi
- Felipe Rose: Village People's Macho Man
- Novel Ideas - Robin Friedman: Author, Journalist, and Jersey Girl
- Day Tripper: Grounds For Sculpture
- Day Tripper - Yogi Berra Museum & Learning Center
- Day Tripper - Koziar’s Christmas Village
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - AW Eurostile
- Gift Guide - The Wine Concierge
- Gift Guide - Sandy Hook Yacht Sales
- Health Talk
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- Health Talk - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health Talk - Asaad H. Samra, MD, FACS - Samra Plastic Surgery
- HWB 2014 - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Health - Advanced Body Rehabilitation Center
- Elegant Transformation - The Rinaldi's
- That's Entertainment - The Pathakars'
- Contemporary Style - Living Outside The Box
- Newsletter Articles
- AMI’s Dr. Hiren Patel Honored by A Time For ME
- Our Pick - Cortez Cigars
- The View: The Bereznyaks
- Our Picks
- Our Pick: ACD Custom Granite
- Company Profile - BMW of Freehold
- Company Profile - Lincroft Village Dental
- People On The Move
- Helping Our Youth Through The Hardest Times
- People On The Move - Matthew Craw
- People On The Move - Dr. Gerardo Goldberger
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Cosmetic Medic
- Company Profile - Sussan, Greenwald & Wesler
- The Guide 2014 - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Ace Aluminum
- The Home - Giglio Builders
- The Home Guide - Central Jersey Pools
Ideal Tile of Ocean
07/07/2008 - By Gayle Davis
1912 Highway 35
Oakhurst, NJ 07755
Ideal Tile of Ocean began serving customers in 1993, and their reputation prevails. Once housed at a smaller location on Route 35, the store made the giant leap (8 years ago) to a larger facility across the road in Oakhurst, where the same great personal service is still being offered.
The 4,000-square-foot showroom features several
vignettes of beautiful kitchens and bathrooms. Design Director Catherine La Marca says, “The gallery at the store is set up for imaginations to go wild!” That’s how the Ideal Tile of Ocean slogan was derived “…Discover the possibilities…” She says they carry many exclusive lines for the most sophisticated consumer, but service customers’ basic needs as well.
The store has ceramic tile, porcelain, glass, stone, metals and mosaic tiles from all over the world. Ideal Tile of Ocean is full service, and even offers specialty lines of bathroom fixtures and accessories, including vanities, mirrors, unique sinks, cast bronze fixtures, and so much more!
As far as the latest trends in the industry, La Marca says, “We are moving into more of a contemporary, Zen-spa feel. The concept is clean! Colors in the tile industry are influenced by trends in the fashion industry, and consumers are making more daring choices.”
Many items are in stock and readily available, and the work done by professional installers is fully guaranteed. The store also services the trade.
From concept to completion, this leader in the industry continues a desire to develop relationships with their customers. Design professionals are always there to help and work closely with the sales team, so if you are thinking about changing the look of your kitchen, bathroom, or any other space, stop by Ideal Tile of Ocean for a complimentary consultation, or check out their website for more information.
Powered by eDirectory™