- Around Town
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- AskThe Expert - Stacy Lynn Costa MA, Ed.S.
- Ask The Expert - Rockwell Dentistry
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Shrewsbury Wine and Liquors
- Best Bet - Cozmos Hair Color Studio
- The Guide 2014 - Pier Village
- DayTripper: Laurita Vineyards & Winery
- DayTripper: NJ Vietnam Veteran's Memorial
- Day Tripper - Bushkill Falls
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - femme by ashley
- The Guide 2014 - Two River Theater Company
- Gift Guide - Avanti Day Resort
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Health Talk - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Maximum Performance Fitness
- Health - Jersey Shore Body Wraps
- Health - Restorative Health Alliance
- Out of the Park - Masucci
- Easy Living On A Grand Scale - Alyson and Keith Arnott
- Family First Country Estate - McGee
- Living in Colts Neck
- Feels Like Home
- Gratitude in Guatemala
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Bob Gassaway
- People On The Move - Serena DiMaso
- People On The Move - Cynthia Scott
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- Company Profile - The Curvy Bride
- The Guide 2014 - Delicious Orchards
- The Guide 2014 - Rosen Decorators
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - JOE HURLEY INC.
- The Home Guide - Red Bank Cabinet Company
- The Home Guide - Visit Brock Farms
Ideal Tile of Ocean
07/07/2008 - By Gayle Davis
1912 Highway 35
Oakhurst, NJ 07755
Ideal Tile of Ocean began serving customers in 1993, and their reputation prevails. Once housed at a smaller location on Route 35, the store made the giant leap (8 years ago) to a larger facility across the road in Oakhurst, where the same great personal service is still being offered.
The 4,000-square-foot showroom features several
vignettes of beautiful kitchens and bathrooms. Design Director Catherine La Marca says, “The gallery at the store is set up for imaginations to go wild!” That’s how the Ideal Tile of Ocean slogan was derived “…Discover the possibilities…” She says they carry many exclusive lines for the most sophisticated consumer, but service customers’ basic needs as well.
The store has ceramic tile, porcelain, glass, stone, metals and mosaic tiles from all over the world. Ideal Tile of Ocean is full service, and even offers specialty lines of bathroom fixtures and accessories, including vanities, mirrors, unique sinks, cast bronze fixtures, and so much more!
As far as the latest trends in the industry, La Marca says, “We are moving into more of a contemporary, Zen-spa feel. The concept is clean! Colors in the tile industry are influenced by trends in the fashion industry, and consumers are making more daring choices.”
Many items are in stock and readily available, and the work done by professional installers is fully guaranteed. The store also services the trade.
From concept to completion, this leader in the industry continues a desire to develop relationships with their customers. Design professionals are always there to help and work closely with the sales team, so if you are thinking about changing the look of your kitchen, bathroom, or any other space, stop by Ideal Tile of Ocean for a complimentary consultation, or check out their website for more information.
Powered by eDirectory™