- Around Town
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- Ask The Experts
- Cynthia Salter-Lewis, MD, ReNew Med-Spa and Cosmetic Laser Center
- Ask The Expert - Brock Farms
- Ask The Expert - Michael R. D’Agnes
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - B and A Jewelers
- The Guide 2014 - Architects Studio Inc. Northeast
- The Guide 2014 - Shrewsbury Wine and Liquors
- Day Tripper - Staten Island Ferry Adventure
- Daytripper: The Lakewood BlueClaws: Exciting Minor League Baseball at the Jersey Shore
- Day Tripper: Crayola Factory
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Advanced Body Rehabilitation Center
- The Guide 2013 - Michael Duru Clothiers
- Gift Guide - Mikes - We Buy Gold
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Pop Weight Loss
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Guest Blogger >> Sonya Moretti, WHNP-BC, NAMS
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Physicians for Alternative Medicine, P.C.
- Health - Restorative Health Alliance
- Health - Cuozzo Orthodontics
- Newsletter Articles
- Luxurious, Lavish, and Livable
- Our Pick - Colts Neck Inn
- Colts Neck Resident Co-Chairs Centre State MS Event
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move: Sam Judkis
- People On The Move - Mamie Amato Weiss
- People On The Move - John Dias
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Retina Consultants
- The Guide 2014 - Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club
- The Guide 2014 - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - California Closets®
- The Home Guide - Central Jersey Pools
- The Home Guide - JGS Insurance
Ideal Tile of Ocean
07/07/2008 - By Gayle Davis
1912 Highway 35
Oakhurst, NJ 07755
Ideal Tile of Ocean began serving customers in 1993, and their reputation prevails. Once housed at a smaller location on Route 35, the store made the giant leap (8 years ago) to a larger facility across the road in Oakhurst, where the same great personal service is still being offered.
The 4,000-square-foot showroom features several
vignettes of beautiful kitchens and bathrooms. Design Director Catherine La Marca says, “The gallery at the store is set up for imaginations to go wild!” That’s how the Ideal Tile of Ocean slogan was derived “…Discover the possibilities…” She says they carry many exclusive lines for the most sophisticated consumer, but service customers’ basic needs as well.
The store has ceramic tile, porcelain, glass, stone, metals and mosaic tiles from all over the world. Ideal Tile of Ocean is full service, and even offers specialty lines of bathroom fixtures and accessories, including vanities, mirrors, unique sinks, cast bronze fixtures, and so much more!
As far as the latest trends in the industry, La Marca says, “We are moving into more of a contemporary, Zen-spa feel. The concept is clean! Colors in the tile industry are influenced by trends in the fashion industry, and consumers are making more daring choices.”
Many items are in stock and readily available, and the work done by professional installers is fully guaranteed. The store also services the trade.
From concept to completion, this leader in the industry continues a desire to develop relationships with their customers. Design professionals are always there to help and work closely with the sales team, so if you are thinking about changing the look of your kitchen, bathroom, or any other space, stop by Ideal Tile of Ocean for a complimentary consultation, or check out their website for more information.
Powered by eDirectory™