- Around Town
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - Mike Moretti
- Ask The Expert - Joe Chehova of Lighting World
- Ask The Experts: William Kilbride, Owner Critelli & Kilbride Realtors
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Coastal Plumbing Supply Co.
- The Guide 2015 - The Law Firm of Kevin P. McKernan
- The Guide 2015 - Vik’s Fine Jewelry
- DayTripper: Princeton
- Day Tripper - Atlantic City
- Day Tripper - Yogi Berra Museum & Learning Center
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - East Coast Pool Concepts
- Best Bet - Glo Bar Skin Art Studio
- The Guide 2014 - AnA Custom Closets
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Carol Ash, DO
- Health Talk - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Health Talk - Pop Weight Loss
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- Bayshore Community Health Services
- Health - Dermatology Associates of Central New Jersey
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Top Line Appliance Center
- Our Pick - The Malvern School
- Our Pick - Harbor Lights Financial Group®
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Barry Mohr
- People On The Move - Daniel J. Messina
- People On The Move: Dr. Phillipa Woodriffe
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Red Bank Sleep Shoppe
- The Guide 2015 - Lindabury McCormick
- Company Profile - Physicians for Alternative Medicine
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Oasis Backyard Farms
- The Home Guide - Downtown Tile
- The Home Guide - Joey D’s
Ideal Tile of Ocean
07/07/2008 - By Gayle Davis
1912 Highway 35
Oakhurst, NJ 07755
Ideal Tile of Ocean began serving customers in 1993, and their reputation prevails. Once housed at a smaller location on Route 35, the store made the giant leap (8 years ago) to a larger facility across the road in Oakhurst, where the same great personal service is still being offered.
The 4,000-square-foot showroom features several
vignettes of beautiful kitchens and bathrooms. Design Director Catherine La Marca says, “The gallery at the store is set up for imaginations to go wild!” That’s how the Ideal Tile of Ocean slogan was derived “…Discover the possibilities…” She says they carry many exclusive lines for the most sophisticated consumer, but service customers’ basic needs as well.
The store has ceramic tile, porcelain, glass, stone, metals and mosaic tiles from all over the world. Ideal Tile of Ocean is full service, and even offers specialty lines of bathroom fixtures and accessories, including vanities, mirrors, unique sinks, cast bronze fixtures, and so much more!
As far as the latest trends in the industry, La Marca says, “We are moving into more of a contemporary, Zen-spa feel. The concept is clean! Colors in the tile industry are influenced by trends in the fashion industry, and consumers are making more daring choices.”
Many items are in stock and readily available, and the work done by professional installers is fully guaranteed. The store also services the trade.
From concept to completion, this leader in the industry continues a desire to develop relationships with their customers. Design professionals are always there to help and work closely with the sales team, so if you are thinking about changing the look of your kitchen, bathroom, or any other space, stop by Ideal Tile of Ocean for a complimentary consultation, or check out their website for more information.
Powered by eDirectory™