- Around Town
- Summer Fun - Summer 2013
- Two River Theatre Annouces 20th Anniversary Season
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Dr. Manolis G. Manolakakis
- AskThe Expert - Jack Giglio
- Ask The Experts: John M. Taylor
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - ACD Custom Granite
- The Guide 2014 - Above
- The Guide 2014 - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- Cover Story
- Dr. Yong and Moon Choo…On a Fascinating Life Journey.
- John Muller
- Racing Royalty - Joe Bongiorno
- Day Tripper - Staten Island Ferry Adventure
- Day Tripper - Bushkill Falls
- Day Tripper - Koziar’s Christmas Village
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - The Sport Spot
- Gift Guide - Hot Tubs by HotSpring, LLC
- Gift Guide - Ski Barn
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Pop Weight Loss
- Health Talk - Michael Ginsberg
- Health Talk - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Health - Freehold Radiology Group
- Health - Advanced Body Rehabilitation Center
- Living in Colts Neck
- La Bella Vita!
- Muriel Rogers - Local Artist
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Tommy’s Coal Fired Pizza
- Company Profile - Monmouth St. Tile
- Company Profile - Atlantic Age Management
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Taralynn Vecchio
- Kids On The Move: Andrew Cerullo
- People On The Move - Nick Blanchard
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- Company Profile - The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center
- The Guide 2014 - Zio Toto Italian Restaurant
- The Guide 2013 - Undici
- The Home Guide
- The Home - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home Guide - triSpace interiors
- The Home - Decorating Den Interiors
JDRF 12th Annual Need for Speed Gala
The Chapter and over 300 attendees focused on the Need for a Cure at the 2012 Need for Speed Gala
JDRF Central Jersey Chapter fueled the fight against T1D at 12th Annual Gala
The Central Jersey Chapter of the JDRF is proud to have accomplished its 12th Annual Need for Speed Gala event on Saturday, May 19th. With over 300 guests in attendance, the chapter raised $410,000 at this year’s Gala, all of which will go toward diabetes research and education.
Executive Director, Lori McLane commented, “Despite the current economic situation, we were thrilled to have raised over $400,000, allowing us to keep accelerating towards the cure, but our success is due to the wonderful help and support of our avid supporters.”
This year’s tented event was held at Stillwell Stables, in Colts Neck, NJ, hosted by Mary Ann Larkin and Carol Stillwell. The event theme, “Need for Speed,” highlighted JDRF’s mission: the need for a cure to type 1 diabetes (T1D). Guests helped to fuel the fight against T1D with their attendance and participation in silent, super-silent and live auctions along with two raffles. The ambiance of the evening was exciting and amplified with creative décor. A fun new addition to the Gala was auction items to several racing events and tours of personal high end super-car collections.
The Central Jersey Chapter extends its sincere thanks to Gala Committee Chairs, Kenna and John Brockriede, Jr. and the entire Gala Committee for their efforts in planning and preparing for this special occasion.
This year, the Central Jersey Chapter had the privilege of honoring two couples for their dedication to the JDRF community and philanthropic endeavors. The Central Jersey Chapter offers their gratitude to Gala Honorees, Valerie and Frank Montecalvo of Bayshore Recycling Corp for their support and commitment to the 12th Annual Gala. This year’s Volunteers of the Year, Susan and Joel Kreizman were also honored at the event. Involved with the Central Jersey Chapter for over 2 decades, they celebrated this honor with family and friends.
For additional information about the Gala, or to make a donation, please contact the JDRF Office at 732-219-6654 or email@example.com.
The JDRF Central Jersey Chapter would like to thank their volunteers of the year, honorees, president and chairs for a successful 12th Annual Gala. (From left) Joel and Susan Kreizman (Volunteers of the Year; Board); Valerie and Frank Montecalvo (Honorees from Bayshore Recycling Corp); Lori McLane (Executive Director); Jeffrey Rosen (Chapter President), Kenna and John Brockriede Jr. (Gala Chairs; Board), John Brockriede III (Fund A Cure Speaker).
A warm thank you to the 2012 Annual Gala Vice Chairs, (from left) Barbara Feinstein (Board), Debra Terry, Mary Ann Larkin, Carol Stillwell (Board).
The Brockriede Family: (from left) Mark and Sherene Brockriede, John Brockriede III (Fund A Cure Speaker), Hunter Brockriede, Carol Brockriede, Kenna and John Brockriede Jr.(Gala Chairs; Board), Raven Brockriede and Jay Gad, Kera and Jeffrey Kirchner.
Chapter President, Jeffrey Rosen and wife, Jill Rosen of Marlboro, NJ.
Supporting their parents as Honorees stands children, (from left) Frank and Nicole Montecalvo and girlfriend of Frank Montecalvo, Paige Lacina.
Volunteer of the Year, Susan Kreizman (pictured on right) standing with her loving and supporting family.
Enjoying the Need for Speed Gala stands, (from left) Joel Allcock and Anne Davis, Carol Stillwell (Gala Hostess; Board), Mary Ann Larkin (Gala Hostess), and Harry Sassaman.
2012 Gala Honorees, Valerie and Frank Montecalvo of Bayshore Recycling Corp.
Volunteers of the Year, Susan and Joel Kreizman.
Gala Kick-Off Hosts and long-time friends of the Gala Honorees, Lisa and Rick Stavola.
JDRF supporters: (from left) Gina Furie, JoAnn and Peter Calvanico (Board) of Colts Neck, NJ, Christopher Ressa.
Powered by eDirectory™