- Around Town
- Voyagers' Community School - Open House
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Jason C. Frazzano, Esq.
- Ask The Expert - Greg Nipoti
- Ask The Expert - John Coscia of AJC Advisors
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - DSM Enterprises Inc.
- The Guide 2015 - Vovo Clinic
- The Guide 2015 - Audi Freehold
- Cover Story
- Talking Family and Football with NFL Network’s Melissa Stark
- Still Kicking - Tab Ramos
- Twelve - The Hayes Family
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Tuscany Italian Foods
- The Guide 2015 - Dearborn Market
- The Guide 2015 - 732-Express
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Health Talk - The Compounding Facility
- Health Talk - New Reflections Plastic Surgery
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2014 - Great Care, Close to Home
- Health - The Solace Day Spa & Salon
- Health - The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Newsletter Articles
- Eats: Twin Lights Bakery Cafe
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Four Seasons® Sunrooms & Windows
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Kol Marble & Granite
- Our Pick - The Goddard School
- Company Profile - Thoroughbred Dental Arts
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Nick Blanchard
- People on the Move: Ibrahim Naboulsi
- People On The Move - Lillie Hendry
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Sunkissed Airbrush Tanning
- The Guide 2014 - Robert Defalco Realty
- The Guide 2015 - The Pine Tavern of Old Bridge
- The Home Guide
- The Home Spotlight - Select Technology Group
- The Home Guide - Energy Aide
- The Home Guide - The White Sands Oceanfront Hotel & Spa
JDRF 12th Annual Need for Speed Gala
The Chapter and over 300 attendees focused on the Need for a Cure at the 2012 Need for Speed Gala
JDRF Central Jersey Chapter fueled the fight against T1D at 12th Annual Gala
The Central Jersey Chapter of the JDRF is proud to have accomplished its 12th Annual Need for Speed Gala event on Saturday, May 19th. With over 300 guests in attendance, the chapter raised $410,000 at this year’s Gala, all of which will go toward diabetes research and education.
Executive Director, Lori McLane commented, “Despite the current economic situation, we were thrilled to have raised over $400,000, allowing us to keep accelerating towards the cure, but our success is due to the wonderful help and support of our avid supporters.”
This year’s tented event was held at Stillwell Stables, in Colts Neck, NJ, hosted by Mary Ann Larkin and Carol Stillwell. The event theme, “Need for Speed,” highlighted JDRF’s mission: the need for a cure to type 1 diabetes (T1D). Guests helped to fuel the fight against T1D with their attendance and participation in silent, super-silent and live auctions along with two raffles. The ambiance of the evening was exciting and amplified with creative décor. A fun new addition to the Gala was auction items to several racing events and tours of personal high end super-car collections.
The Central Jersey Chapter extends its sincere thanks to Gala Committee Chairs, Kenna and John Brockriede, Jr. and the entire Gala Committee for their efforts in planning and preparing for this special occasion.
This year, the Central Jersey Chapter had the privilege of honoring two couples for their dedication to the JDRF community and philanthropic endeavors. The Central Jersey Chapter offers their gratitude to Gala Honorees, Valerie and Frank Montecalvo of Bayshore Recycling Corp for their support and commitment to the 12th Annual Gala. This year’s Volunteers of the Year, Susan and Joel Kreizman were also honored at the event. Involved with the Central Jersey Chapter for over 2 decades, they celebrated this honor with family and friends.
For additional information about the Gala, or to make a donation, please contact the JDRF Office at 732-219-6654 or email@example.com.
The JDRF Central Jersey Chapter would like to thank their volunteers of the year, honorees, president and chairs for a successful 12th Annual Gala. (From left) Joel and Susan Kreizman (Volunteers of the Year; Board); Valerie and Frank Montecalvo (Honorees from Bayshore Recycling Corp); Lori McLane (Executive Director); Jeffrey Rosen (Chapter President), Kenna and John Brockriede Jr. (Gala Chairs; Board), John Brockriede III (Fund A Cure Speaker).
A warm thank you to the 2012 Annual Gala Vice Chairs, (from left) Barbara Feinstein (Board), Debra Terry, Mary Ann Larkin, Carol Stillwell (Board).
The Brockriede Family: (from left) Mark and Sherene Brockriede, John Brockriede III (Fund A Cure Speaker), Hunter Brockriede, Carol Brockriede, Kenna and John Brockriede Jr.(Gala Chairs; Board), Raven Brockriede and Jay Gad, Kera and Jeffrey Kirchner.
Chapter President, Jeffrey Rosen and wife, Jill Rosen of Marlboro, NJ.
Supporting their parents as Honorees stands children, (from left) Frank and Nicole Montecalvo and girlfriend of Frank Montecalvo, Paige Lacina.
Volunteer of the Year, Susan Kreizman (pictured on right) standing with her loving and supporting family.
Enjoying the Need for Speed Gala stands, (from left) Joel Allcock and Anne Davis, Carol Stillwell (Gala Hostess; Board), Mary Ann Larkin (Gala Hostess), and Harry Sassaman.
2012 Gala Honorees, Valerie and Frank Montecalvo of Bayshore Recycling Corp.
Volunteers of the Year, Susan and Joel Kreizman.
Gala Kick-Off Hosts and long-time friends of the Gala Honorees, Lisa and Rick Stavola.
JDRF supporters: (from left) Gina Furie, JoAnn and Peter Calvanico (Board) of Colts Neck, NJ, Christopher Ressa.
Powered by eDirectory™