- Around Town
- How you can help
- Ranney’s Middle School Honored with National Literary Awards
- 2012 Meridian Health Foundation Gala Success
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market: Frank Luccarelli
- AskThe Experts - Frank D'Aponte
- Ask The Expert: Iris Lurie
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Buyers Guide 2011-2012
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Pine Belt Cadillac
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Marquis Florals
- Cover Story
- Felicia Stoler: Spreading Health With A Little TLC
- Lovin' Life - Big Joe Henry
- A Little Bit Country - Corey Wagar
- Day Tripper - New York City for the Holidays
- Day Tripper - Delaware Water Gap
- Day Tripper - Cowtown Rodeo
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - Turkey Day
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Red Bank Radiologists
- Gift Guide - S DeCenzo Designs, LLC
- Gift Guide - Normandie Bakery
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dawn Rockwell, DMD
- Health Talk - Frank Borao, M.D.
- Health Talk - Ragui Sadek MD FACS
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Spine and Pain Centers
- Health - HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Tinton Falls
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- The Coriolans - An Eclectic Estate
- A Place for Family - The Castelluccis
- Redefining Rooms - The Abrams
- Living in Colts Neck
- Muriel Rogers - Local Artist
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Feels Like Home
- Newsletter Articles
- European Wax Center
- Federal Hall: A Historic Wonder
- Weigh In - What is the worst gift you ever received?
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - cupcake confections™ at West End Confection Co.
- Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club - In A League of Their Own
- Atlantic Medical Imaging - Musculoskeletal Imaging
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Mitchell Remig
- People on the Move: Brian Nelson
- People on the Move: Bernadette Rogoff
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Delicious Orchards
- The Guide 2013 - Jeweled Studio
- Company Profile - The Atlantic Fencing Academy
- The Home Guide
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home Guide - Showerman of NJ, Inc.
- The Home Guide - Visit Brock Farms
JDRF 12th Annual Need for Speed Gala
The Chapter and over 300 attendees focused on the Need for a Cure at the 2012 Need for Speed Gala
JDRF Central Jersey Chapter fueled the fight against T1D at 12th Annual Gala
The Central Jersey Chapter of the JDRF is proud to have accomplished its 12th Annual Need for Speed Gala event on Saturday, May 19th. With over 300 guests in attendance, the chapter raised $410,000 at this year’s Gala, all of which will go toward diabetes research and education.
Executive Director, Lori McLane commented, “Despite the current economic situation, we were thrilled to have raised over $400,000, allowing us to keep accelerating towards the cure, but our success is due to the wonderful help and support of our avid supporters.”
This year’s tented event was held at Stillwell Stables, in Colts Neck, NJ, hosted by Mary Ann Larkin and Carol Stillwell. The event theme, “Need for Speed,” highlighted JDRF’s mission: the need for a cure to type 1 diabetes (T1D). Guests helped to fuel the fight against T1D with their attendance and participation in silent, super-silent and live auctions along with two raffles. The ambiance of the evening was exciting and amplified with creative décor. A fun new addition to the Gala was auction items to several racing events and tours of personal high end super-car collections.
The Central Jersey Chapter extends its sincere thanks to Gala Committee Chairs, Kenna and John Brockriede, Jr. and the entire Gala Committee for their efforts in planning and preparing for this special occasion.
This year, the Central Jersey Chapter had the privilege of honoring two couples for their dedication to the JDRF community and philanthropic endeavors. The Central Jersey Chapter offers their gratitude to Gala Honorees, Valerie and Frank Montecalvo of Bayshore Recycling Corp for their support and commitment to the 12th Annual Gala. This year’s Volunteers of the Year, Susan and Joel Kreizman were also honored at the event. Involved with the Central Jersey Chapter for over 2 decades, they celebrated this honor with family and friends.
For additional information about the Gala, or to make a donation, please contact the JDRF Office at 732-219-6654 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The JDRF Central Jersey Chapter would like to thank their volunteers of the year, honorees, president and chairs for a successful 12th Annual Gala. (From left) Joel and Susan Kreizman (Volunteers of the Year; Board); Valerie and Frank Montecalvo (Honorees from Bayshore Recycling Corp); Lori McLane (Executive Director); Jeffrey Rosen (Chapter President), Kenna and John Brockriede Jr. (Gala Chairs; Board), John Brockriede III (Fund A Cure Speaker).
A warm thank you to the 2012 Annual Gala Vice Chairs, (from left) Barbara Feinstein (Board), Debra Terry, Mary Ann Larkin, Carol Stillwell (Board).
The Brockriede Family: (from left) Mark and Sherene Brockriede, John Brockriede III (Fund A Cure Speaker), Hunter Brockriede, Carol Brockriede, Kenna and John Brockriede Jr.(Gala Chairs; Board), Raven Brockriede and Jay Gad, Kera and Jeffrey Kirchner.
Chapter President, Jeffrey Rosen and wife, Jill Rosen of Marlboro, NJ.
Supporting their parents as Honorees stands children, (from left) Frank and Nicole Montecalvo and girlfriend of Frank Montecalvo, Paige Lacina.
Volunteer of the Year, Susan Kreizman (pictured on right) standing with her loving and supporting family.
Enjoying the Need for Speed Gala stands, (from left) Joel Allcock and Anne Davis, Carol Stillwell (Gala Hostess; Board), Mary Ann Larkin (Gala Hostess), and Harry Sassaman.
2012 Gala Honorees, Valerie and Frank Montecalvo of Bayshore Recycling Corp.
Volunteers of the Year, Susan and Joel Kreizman.
Gala Kick-Off Hosts and long-time friends of the Gala Honorees, Lisa and Rick Stavola.
JDRF supporters: (from left) Gina Furie, JoAnn and Peter Calvanico (Board) of Colts Neck, NJ, Christopher Ressa.
Powered by eDirectory™