- Around Town
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- 5th Annual Cardboard Box City Raises More Than $14,000
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - John Coscia of AJC Advisors
- Ask The Expert - Harbor Lights Financial Group, Inc.
- Ask The Expert - Mathnasium® of Marlboro
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Anemos Greek
- The Guide 2015 - Hot Tubs by HotSpring
- Best Bet - Gerald Peter's Gold Mine
- Cover Story
- Carol Stillwell - Business Leader, Philanthropist, Equestrian
- Woman on a Mission, Senator Ellen Karcher: Wife, Mother and Senator of NJ
- Calling The Shots
- Day Tripper - Peddlers Village
- Daytripper:The New York Aquarium
- Day Tripper - Mountain Creek Resort
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - The Facebook Situation
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Family Focus Financial Group
- The Guide 2014 - Colts Neck Inn
- Gift Guide - Faustini Wines
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Health Talk - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Union Family Eyecare
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- Health - Brock Farms
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Newsletter Articles
- Red Bank Cabinet Company
- 5th Annual Cardboard Box City Raises More Than $14,000
- The Home - Oasis Backyard Farms
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Grand Design Doors Inc.
- Our Pick - New Reflections Plastic Surgery
- The Home Guide - Adjusters NJ
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move: Shannon Bauer
- People On The Move - Mindy Gollin
- People On The Move - Mary Spadea
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Michael Duru Clothiers
- The Guide 2014 - Seasonal World
- The Guide 2014 - Garage Innovations
- The Home Guide
- The Home Gallery - Distinctive Pools
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings
- The Home Guide - JGS Insurance
JDRF 12th Annual Need for Speed Gala
The Chapter and over 300 attendees focused on the Need for a Cure at the 2012 Need for Speed Gala
JDRF Central Jersey Chapter fueled the fight against T1D at 12th Annual Gala
The Central Jersey Chapter of the JDRF is proud to have accomplished its 12th Annual Need for Speed Gala event on Saturday, May 19th. With over 300 guests in attendance, the chapter raised $410,000 at this year’s Gala, all of which will go toward diabetes research and education.
Executive Director, Lori McLane commented, “Despite the current economic situation, we were thrilled to have raised over $400,000, allowing us to keep accelerating towards the cure, but our success is due to the wonderful help and support of our avid supporters.”
This year’s tented event was held at Stillwell Stables, in Colts Neck, NJ, hosted by Mary Ann Larkin and Carol Stillwell. The event theme, “Need for Speed,” highlighted JDRF’s mission: the need for a cure to type 1 diabetes (T1D). Guests helped to fuel the fight against T1D with their attendance and participation in silent, super-silent and live auctions along with two raffles. The ambiance of the evening was exciting and amplified with creative décor. A fun new addition to the Gala was auction items to several racing events and tours of personal high end super-car collections.
The Central Jersey Chapter extends its sincere thanks to Gala Committee Chairs, Kenna and John Brockriede, Jr. and the entire Gala Committee for their efforts in planning and preparing for this special occasion.
This year, the Central Jersey Chapter had the privilege of honoring two couples for their dedication to the JDRF community and philanthropic endeavors. The Central Jersey Chapter offers their gratitude to Gala Honorees, Valerie and Frank Montecalvo of Bayshore Recycling Corp for their support and commitment to the 12th Annual Gala. This year’s Volunteers of the Year, Susan and Joel Kreizman were also honored at the event. Involved with the Central Jersey Chapter for over 2 decades, they celebrated this honor with family and friends.
For additional information about the Gala, or to make a donation, please contact the JDRF Office at 732-219-6654 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The JDRF Central Jersey Chapter would like to thank their volunteers of the year, honorees, president and chairs for a successful 12th Annual Gala. (From left) Joel and Susan Kreizman (Volunteers of the Year; Board); Valerie and Frank Montecalvo (Honorees from Bayshore Recycling Corp); Lori McLane (Executive Director); Jeffrey Rosen (Chapter President), Kenna and John Brockriede Jr. (Gala Chairs; Board), John Brockriede III (Fund A Cure Speaker).
A warm thank you to the 2012 Annual Gala Vice Chairs, (from left) Barbara Feinstein (Board), Debra Terry, Mary Ann Larkin, Carol Stillwell (Board).
The Brockriede Family: (from left) Mark and Sherene Brockriede, John Brockriede III (Fund A Cure Speaker), Hunter Brockriede, Carol Brockriede, Kenna and John Brockriede Jr.(Gala Chairs; Board), Raven Brockriede and Jay Gad, Kera and Jeffrey Kirchner.
Chapter President, Jeffrey Rosen and wife, Jill Rosen of Marlboro, NJ.
Supporting their parents as Honorees stands children, (from left) Frank and Nicole Montecalvo and girlfriend of Frank Montecalvo, Paige Lacina.
Volunteer of the Year, Susan Kreizman (pictured on right) standing with her loving and supporting family.
Enjoying the Need for Speed Gala stands, (from left) Joel Allcock and Anne Davis, Carol Stillwell (Gala Hostess; Board), Mary Ann Larkin (Gala Hostess), and Harry Sassaman.
2012 Gala Honorees, Valerie and Frank Montecalvo of Bayshore Recycling Corp.
Volunteers of the Year, Susan and Joel Kreizman.
Gala Kick-Off Hosts and long-time friends of the Gala Honorees, Lisa and Rick Stavola.
JDRF supporters: (from left) Gina Furie, JoAnn and Peter Calvanico (Board) of Colts Neck, NJ, Christopher Ressa.
Powered by eDirectory™