- Around Town
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Voyagers’ Community School Welcomes Dr. Nel Noddings
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Avra Karak
- Ask The Expert - Michael Greenberg of HomeClick
- Ask The Expert - John Panicali, D.C., Chiropractor
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Page Plaza Diner
- Best Bet - Cozmos Hair Color Studio
- The Guide 2015 - Hot Tubs by HotSpring
- Cover Story
- A First for Everything - Kim Guadagno
- Jim Babjak - Blow to Smithereens
- Coming Full Circle - Michael Pomarico goes back to where it all started and gives back
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Erik Kitchen Design
- The Guide 2014 - ACD Custom Granite
- Best Bet - Glo Bar Skin Art Studio
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Gym Spa
- Health Talk - The Center for Bariatrics
- Health Talk - IVF New Jersey
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Glenn Kolansky, M.D.
- Health - Premier Pain Centers
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- A Family Home by Design - The Trupiano's
- That's Entertainment - The Pathakars'
- Elegant and Inviting, The Bellomos Home Offers Warmth to Friends and Family
- Living in Colts Neck
- Gratitude in Guatemala
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- The Triple Crown
- Newsletter Articles
- A Seductive Re-Imaging - The Keeleys
- Team Life Celebrates 20 Years
- Judy Serhus - NJAR Circle of Excellence Gold Award Winner
- Our Picks
- Health - Bear Brook Commons Dental Group
- Company Profile - Sea Coast Chevrolet
- Our Pick: Home Away From Home Academy
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Eleanor Phipps
- People On The Move: Stephen Weston
- Kids On The Move - Josh Gilstein
- Summer Guide
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Tuscany Italian Specialty Foods
- Company Profile - Family Focus Financial Group
- The Guide 2014 - Cosmetic Medic
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - The White Sands Oceanfront Hotel & Spa
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings of Greater NJ
- The Home Guide - Ron Youmans, Jr.
JDRF 12th Annual Need for Speed Gala
The Chapter and over 300 attendees focused on the Need for a Cure at the 2012 Need for Speed Gala
JDRF Central Jersey Chapter fueled the fight against T1D at 12th Annual Gala
The Central Jersey Chapter of the JDRF is proud to have accomplished its 12th Annual Need for Speed Gala event on Saturday, May 19th. With over 300 guests in attendance, the chapter raised $410,000 at this year’s Gala, all of which will go toward diabetes research and education.
Executive Director, Lori McLane commented, “Despite the current economic situation, we were thrilled to have raised over $400,000, allowing us to keep accelerating towards the cure, but our success is due to the wonderful help and support of our avid supporters.”
This year’s tented event was held at Stillwell Stables, in Colts Neck, NJ, hosted by Mary Ann Larkin and Carol Stillwell. The event theme, “Need for Speed,” highlighted JDRF’s mission: the need for a cure to type 1 diabetes (T1D). Guests helped to fuel the fight against T1D with their attendance and participation in silent, super-silent and live auctions along with two raffles. The ambiance of the evening was exciting and amplified with creative décor. A fun new addition to the Gala was auction items to several racing events and tours of personal high end super-car collections.
The Central Jersey Chapter extends its sincere thanks to Gala Committee Chairs, Kenna and John Brockriede, Jr. and the entire Gala Committee for their efforts in planning and preparing for this special occasion.
This year, the Central Jersey Chapter had the privilege of honoring two couples for their dedication to the JDRF community and philanthropic endeavors. The Central Jersey Chapter offers their gratitude to Gala Honorees, Valerie and Frank Montecalvo of Bayshore Recycling Corp for their support and commitment to the 12th Annual Gala. This year’s Volunteers of the Year, Susan and Joel Kreizman were also honored at the event. Involved with the Central Jersey Chapter for over 2 decades, they celebrated this honor with family and friends.
For additional information about the Gala, or to make a donation, please contact the JDRF Office at 732-219-6654 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The JDRF Central Jersey Chapter would like to thank their volunteers of the year, honorees, president and chairs for a successful 12th Annual Gala. (From left) Joel and Susan Kreizman (Volunteers of the Year; Board); Valerie and Frank Montecalvo (Honorees from Bayshore Recycling Corp); Lori McLane (Executive Director); Jeffrey Rosen (Chapter President), Kenna and John Brockriede Jr. (Gala Chairs; Board), John Brockriede III (Fund A Cure Speaker).
A warm thank you to the 2012 Annual Gala Vice Chairs, (from left) Barbara Feinstein (Board), Debra Terry, Mary Ann Larkin, Carol Stillwell (Board).
The Brockriede Family: (from left) Mark and Sherene Brockriede, John Brockriede III (Fund A Cure Speaker), Hunter Brockriede, Carol Brockriede, Kenna and John Brockriede Jr.(Gala Chairs; Board), Raven Brockriede and Jay Gad, Kera and Jeffrey Kirchner.
Chapter President, Jeffrey Rosen and wife, Jill Rosen of Marlboro, NJ.
Supporting their parents as Honorees stands children, (from left) Frank and Nicole Montecalvo and girlfriend of Frank Montecalvo, Paige Lacina.
Volunteer of the Year, Susan Kreizman (pictured on right) standing with her loving and supporting family.
Enjoying the Need for Speed Gala stands, (from left) Joel Allcock and Anne Davis, Carol Stillwell (Gala Hostess; Board), Mary Ann Larkin (Gala Hostess), and Harry Sassaman.
2012 Gala Honorees, Valerie and Frank Montecalvo of Bayshore Recycling Corp.
Volunteers of the Year, Susan and Joel Kreizman.
Gala Kick-Off Hosts and long-time friends of the Gala Honorees, Lisa and Rick Stavola.
JDRF supporters: (from left) Gina Furie, JoAnn and Peter Calvanico (Board) of Colts Neck, NJ, Christopher Ressa.
Powered by eDirectory™