- Around Town
- Operation Provide Comfort
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Dr. John M. Young
- Ask The Expert - Cabitron Kitchen and Bath, LLC.
- AskThe Experts - Dance Attitudes
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Rosen Decorators
- The Guide 2014 - Vino Divino School of Wine
- The Guide 2014 - Gold Coast Cadillac
- Cover Story
- Dylan Bryan – Playing the Best Hand in the World
- Jeffrey Citron and David Burke
- His Honor - Patrick Impreveduto
- Day Tripper - Mystic Seaport
- Daytripper: AdventureAquarium
- Day Tripper - The Appalachian Trail
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2013 - The Pine Tavern of Old Bridge
- Gift Guide - Millenium Stone Works
- Gift Guide - Reflections Banquet Hall
- Health Talk
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Aroma Skin Care & Day Spa
- Health 2014 - Looking Good, Staying Healthy!
- Health - Mosaic Day Spa
- Living in Colts Neck
- Gratitude in Guatemala
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- All The Pretty Horses
- Newsletter Articles
- “A Night In Oz” Gala
- The Home - Red Bank FrameWorks
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Arthur Davey
- People On The Move - Niki Popyer
- People On The Move - Kari Mentonis
- Summer Guide
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - The Pine Tavern
- The Guide 2014 - Vino Divino School of Wine
- The Guide 2014 - Brielle Cyclery
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Distinctive Pools
- The Home - Rainmaker Lawn Sprinklers
- The Home Gallery - Distinctive Pools
JDRF 12th Annual Need for Speed Gala
The Chapter and over 300 attendees focused on the Need for a Cure at the 2012 Need for Speed Gala
JDRF Central Jersey Chapter fueled the fight against T1D at 12th Annual Gala
The Central Jersey Chapter of the JDRF is proud to have accomplished its 12th Annual Need for Speed Gala event on Saturday, May 19th. With over 300 guests in attendance, the chapter raised $410,000 at this year’s Gala, all of which will go toward diabetes research and education.
Executive Director, Lori McLane commented, “Despite the current economic situation, we were thrilled to have raised over $400,000, allowing us to keep accelerating towards the cure, but our success is due to the wonderful help and support of our avid supporters.”
This year’s tented event was held at Stillwell Stables, in Colts Neck, NJ, hosted by Mary Ann Larkin and Carol Stillwell. The event theme, “Need for Speed,” highlighted JDRF’s mission: the need for a cure to type 1 diabetes (T1D). Guests helped to fuel the fight against T1D with their attendance and participation in silent, super-silent and live auctions along with two raffles. The ambiance of the evening was exciting and amplified with creative décor. A fun new addition to the Gala was auction items to several racing events and tours of personal high end super-car collections.
The Central Jersey Chapter extends its sincere thanks to Gala Committee Chairs, Kenna and John Brockriede, Jr. and the entire Gala Committee for their efforts in planning and preparing for this special occasion.
This year, the Central Jersey Chapter had the privilege of honoring two couples for their dedication to the JDRF community and philanthropic endeavors. The Central Jersey Chapter offers their gratitude to Gala Honorees, Valerie and Frank Montecalvo of Bayshore Recycling Corp for their support and commitment to the 12th Annual Gala. This year’s Volunteers of the Year, Susan and Joel Kreizman were also honored at the event. Involved with the Central Jersey Chapter for over 2 decades, they celebrated this honor with family and friends.
For additional information about the Gala, or to make a donation, please contact the JDRF Office at 732-219-6654 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The JDRF Central Jersey Chapter would like to thank their volunteers of the year, honorees, president and chairs for a successful 12th Annual Gala. (From left) Joel and Susan Kreizman (Volunteers of the Year; Board); Valerie and Frank Montecalvo (Honorees from Bayshore Recycling Corp); Lori McLane (Executive Director); Jeffrey Rosen (Chapter President), Kenna and John Brockriede Jr. (Gala Chairs; Board), John Brockriede III (Fund A Cure Speaker).
A warm thank you to the 2012 Annual Gala Vice Chairs, (from left) Barbara Feinstein (Board), Debra Terry, Mary Ann Larkin, Carol Stillwell (Board).
The Brockriede Family: (from left) Mark and Sherene Brockriede, John Brockriede III (Fund A Cure Speaker), Hunter Brockriede, Carol Brockriede, Kenna and John Brockriede Jr.(Gala Chairs; Board), Raven Brockriede and Jay Gad, Kera and Jeffrey Kirchner.
Chapter President, Jeffrey Rosen and wife, Jill Rosen of Marlboro, NJ.
Supporting their parents as Honorees stands children, (from left) Frank and Nicole Montecalvo and girlfriend of Frank Montecalvo, Paige Lacina.
Volunteer of the Year, Susan Kreizman (pictured on right) standing with her loving and supporting family.
Enjoying the Need for Speed Gala stands, (from left) Joel Allcock and Anne Davis, Carol Stillwell (Gala Hostess; Board), Mary Ann Larkin (Gala Hostess), and Harry Sassaman.
2012 Gala Honorees, Valerie and Frank Montecalvo of Bayshore Recycling Corp.
Volunteers of the Year, Susan and Joel Kreizman.
Gala Kick-Off Hosts and long-time friends of the Gala Honorees, Lisa and Rick Stavola.
JDRF supporters: (from left) Gina Furie, JoAnn and Peter Calvanico (Board) of Colts Neck, NJ, Christopher Ressa.
Powered by eDirectory™