- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - John Kling Custom Homes
- AskThe Expert - Stacy Lynn Costa MA, Ed.S.
- AskThe Experts - Ranney School
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Royal Dinettes
- The Guide 2014 - Vik's Fine Jewelry
- The Guide 2014 - Manfredi Auto Group
- Cover Story
- Dave Scotti - Originality Is The Name of The Game
- JoAnn Kairys
- Coming Full Circle - Michael Pomarico goes back to where it all started and gives back
- DayTripper: New Hope, Pennsylvania
- Day Tripper - Mystic Seaport
- Daytripper: AdventureAquarium
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Manalapan Woodworking
- The Guide 2014 - Danielle Spressert
- Gift Guide - Energy Aide
- Health Talk
- Health - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health Talk - Frank Borao, M.D.
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health - Advanced Body Rehabilitation Center
- Health - Caroline Glicksman, MD
- Menikheim: Homespun Elegance
- Homes: Classically Inspired - A family’s heritage and traditions guide a dramatic interior
- Valerie Schwab - Home Sweet Home
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - H2o Bath & Kitchen Elegance - The Spa Experience
- Company Profile - Cunningham Orthopaedics
- Parker Family Health Center Named Beneficiary
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - The Curvy Bride
- Our Pick - Vincent Camarda, D.D.S., P.A.
- Our Pick - Dance Attitudes
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Premise Martin
- People On The Move - Peter Caram
- People On The Move - Karen Medlin
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Staten Island Mall
- Company Profile - Rosen Decorators
- The Guide 2014 - Nina Ferrer Design
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Top Line Appliance Center
- The Home Guide - California Closets®
- The Home Guide - ForeverLawn at the Shore
JDRF 12th Annual Need for Speed Gala
The Chapter and over 300 attendees focused on the Need for a Cure at the 2012 Need for Speed Gala
JDRF Central Jersey Chapter fueled the fight against T1D at 12th Annual Gala
The Central Jersey Chapter of the JDRF is proud to have accomplished its 12th Annual Need for Speed Gala event on Saturday, May 19th. With over 300 guests in attendance, the chapter raised $410,000 at this year’s Gala, all of which will go toward diabetes research and education.
Executive Director, Lori McLane commented, “Despite the current economic situation, we were thrilled to have raised over $400,000, allowing us to keep accelerating towards the cure, but our success is due to the wonderful help and support of our avid supporters.”
This year’s tented event was held at Stillwell Stables, in Colts Neck, NJ, hosted by Mary Ann Larkin and Carol Stillwell. The event theme, “Need for Speed,” highlighted JDRF’s mission: the need for a cure to type 1 diabetes (T1D). Guests helped to fuel the fight against T1D with their attendance and participation in silent, super-silent and live auctions along with two raffles. The ambiance of the evening was exciting and amplified with creative décor. A fun new addition to the Gala was auction items to several racing events and tours of personal high end super-car collections.
The Central Jersey Chapter extends its sincere thanks to Gala Committee Chairs, Kenna and John Brockriede, Jr. and the entire Gala Committee for their efforts in planning and preparing for this special occasion.
This year, the Central Jersey Chapter had the privilege of honoring two couples for their dedication to the JDRF community and philanthropic endeavors. The Central Jersey Chapter offers their gratitude to Gala Honorees, Valerie and Frank Montecalvo of Bayshore Recycling Corp for their support and commitment to the 12th Annual Gala. This year’s Volunteers of the Year, Susan and Joel Kreizman were also honored at the event. Involved with the Central Jersey Chapter for over 2 decades, they celebrated this honor with family and friends.
For additional information about the Gala, or to make a donation, please contact the JDRF Office at 732-219-6654 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The JDRF Central Jersey Chapter would like to thank their volunteers of the year, honorees, president and chairs for a successful 12th Annual Gala. (From left) Joel and Susan Kreizman (Volunteers of the Year; Board); Valerie and Frank Montecalvo (Honorees from Bayshore Recycling Corp); Lori McLane (Executive Director); Jeffrey Rosen (Chapter President), Kenna and John Brockriede Jr. (Gala Chairs; Board), John Brockriede III (Fund A Cure Speaker).
A warm thank you to the 2012 Annual Gala Vice Chairs, (from left) Barbara Feinstein (Board), Debra Terry, Mary Ann Larkin, Carol Stillwell (Board).
The Brockriede Family: (from left) Mark and Sherene Brockriede, John Brockriede III (Fund A Cure Speaker), Hunter Brockriede, Carol Brockriede, Kenna and John Brockriede Jr.(Gala Chairs; Board), Raven Brockriede and Jay Gad, Kera and Jeffrey Kirchner.
Chapter President, Jeffrey Rosen and wife, Jill Rosen of Marlboro, NJ.
Supporting their parents as Honorees stands children, (from left) Frank and Nicole Montecalvo and girlfriend of Frank Montecalvo, Paige Lacina.
Volunteer of the Year, Susan Kreizman (pictured on right) standing with her loving and supporting family.
Enjoying the Need for Speed Gala stands, (from left) Joel Allcock and Anne Davis, Carol Stillwell (Gala Hostess; Board), Mary Ann Larkin (Gala Hostess), and Harry Sassaman.
2012 Gala Honorees, Valerie and Frank Montecalvo of Bayshore Recycling Corp.
Volunteers of the Year, Susan and Joel Kreizman.
Gala Kick-Off Hosts and long-time friends of the Gala Honorees, Lisa and Rick Stavola.
JDRF supporters: (from left) Gina Furie, JoAnn and Peter Calvanico (Board) of Colts Neck, NJ, Christopher Ressa.
Powered by eDirectory™