- Around Town
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Voyagers' Community School - Open House
- CPC BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE GRAND OPENING
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Michael Greenberg of HomeClick
- Ask The Expert - Wine Academy Superstores
- Ask The Expert - Robert E.Wold, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- The Guide 2015 - Two River Theater Company
- The Guide 2015 - The Atlantic Fencing Academy
- Cover Story
- Bob Kaldor: More than Surviving
- A Quest for the Unknown
- Dylan Bryan – Playing the Best Hand in the World
- Day Tripper - The Appalachian Trail
- Day Tripper - The Staten Island Children’s Museum
- Day Tripper - Yogi Berra Museum & Learning Center
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Nevada Exchange Trading Post Outlet
- Gift Guide - Jay’s Shoebox
- The Guide 2015 - Decorating Den Interiors
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- Health - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health Talk - Dr. Clifford M. Sales
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- Health - Body N Balance Massage Therapy
- HWB 2014 - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Newsletter Articles
- Q&A: Town & Country Kitchen and Bath
- Travel Feature - DESTINATION: BELIZE
- Tracking James - James Gregorio
- Our Picks
- Our Pick: JMH Home Design Consultants
- Ideal Tile of Ocean
- Our Pick: Monmouth Beach Plantation Shutters
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Liz Leonardis
- Kids On The Move - Jacqueline Sodano
- People On The Move: Bob Leibner
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- Our Pick - Craft Master Builders Corporation
- The Guide 2013 - Folio Art Glass
- The Guide 2014 - Massage Envy Spa
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Giglio Builders
- The Home Guide - Colts Neck Manor House
- The Home - Oasis Backyard Farms
JDRF 12th Annual Need for Speed Gala
The Chapter and over 300 attendees focused on the Need for a Cure at the 2012 Need for Speed Gala
JDRF Central Jersey Chapter fueled the fight against T1D at 12th Annual Gala
The Central Jersey Chapter of the JDRF is proud to have accomplished its 12th Annual Need for Speed Gala event on Saturday, May 19th. With over 300 guests in attendance, the chapter raised $410,000 at this year’s Gala, all of which will go toward diabetes research and education.
Executive Director, Lori McLane commented, “Despite the current economic situation, we were thrilled to have raised over $400,000, allowing us to keep accelerating towards the cure, but our success is due to the wonderful help and support of our avid supporters.”
This year’s tented event was held at Stillwell Stables, in Colts Neck, NJ, hosted by Mary Ann Larkin and Carol Stillwell. The event theme, “Need for Speed,” highlighted JDRF’s mission: the need for a cure to type 1 diabetes (T1D). Guests helped to fuel the fight against T1D with their attendance and participation in silent, super-silent and live auctions along with two raffles. The ambiance of the evening was exciting and amplified with creative décor. A fun new addition to the Gala was auction items to several racing events and tours of personal high end super-car collections.
The Central Jersey Chapter extends its sincere thanks to Gala Committee Chairs, Kenna and John Brockriede, Jr. and the entire Gala Committee for their efforts in planning and preparing for this special occasion.
This year, the Central Jersey Chapter had the privilege of honoring two couples for their dedication to the JDRF community and philanthropic endeavors. The Central Jersey Chapter offers their gratitude to Gala Honorees, Valerie and Frank Montecalvo of Bayshore Recycling Corp for their support and commitment to the 12th Annual Gala. This year’s Volunteers of the Year, Susan and Joel Kreizman were also honored at the event. Involved with the Central Jersey Chapter for over 2 decades, they celebrated this honor with family and friends.
For additional information about the Gala, or to make a donation, please contact the JDRF Office at 732-219-6654 or email@example.com.
The JDRF Central Jersey Chapter would like to thank their volunteers of the year, honorees, president and chairs for a successful 12th Annual Gala. (From left) Joel and Susan Kreizman (Volunteers of the Year; Board); Valerie and Frank Montecalvo (Honorees from Bayshore Recycling Corp); Lori McLane (Executive Director); Jeffrey Rosen (Chapter President), Kenna and John Brockriede Jr. (Gala Chairs; Board), John Brockriede III (Fund A Cure Speaker).
A warm thank you to the 2012 Annual Gala Vice Chairs, (from left) Barbara Feinstein (Board), Debra Terry, Mary Ann Larkin, Carol Stillwell (Board).
The Brockriede Family: (from left) Mark and Sherene Brockriede, John Brockriede III (Fund A Cure Speaker), Hunter Brockriede, Carol Brockriede, Kenna and John Brockriede Jr.(Gala Chairs; Board), Raven Brockriede and Jay Gad, Kera and Jeffrey Kirchner.
Chapter President, Jeffrey Rosen and wife, Jill Rosen of Marlboro, NJ.
Supporting their parents as Honorees stands children, (from left) Frank and Nicole Montecalvo and girlfriend of Frank Montecalvo, Paige Lacina.
Volunteer of the Year, Susan Kreizman (pictured on right) standing with her loving and supporting family.
Enjoying the Need for Speed Gala stands, (from left) Joel Allcock and Anne Davis, Carol Stillwell (Gala Hostess; Board), Mary Ann Larkin (Gala Hostess), and Harry Sassaman.
2012 Gala Honorees, Valerie and Frank Montecalvo of Bayshore Recycling Corp.
Volunteers of the Year, Susan and Joel Kreizman.
Gala Kick-Off Hosts and long-time friends of the Gala Honorees, Lisa and Rick Stavola.
JDRF supporters: (from left) Gina Furie, JoAnn and Peter Calvanico (Board) of Colts Neck, NJ, Christopher Ressa.
Powered by eDirectory™