- Around Town
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - David Chewey
- Ask The Experts: Tina and Gabriel Simon BallRoom etc. Dance Studio
- Ask The Expert - Rockwell Dentistry
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Design Line Kitchens
- The Guide 2014 - Colts Neck Inn
- The Guide 2014 - Essential Elements Dance Studio
- Day Tripper - Insectropolis
- Daytripper:The New York Aquarium
- Day Tripper - Balloon Flights
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - World Jeep Subaru
- Gift Guide - Soul Focus
- The Guide 2014 - Two River Theater Company
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Chakra Salon & Spa
- Health - Ani Orthopaedic Group
- Health - Aroma Skin Care & Day Spa
- Everything Old is New Again - A Monmouth Beach Classic Shore Colonial Reinvented
- Out of the Park - Masucci
- A Place for Family - The Castelluccis
- Newsletter Articles
- Kids On The Move: Alexander Wolkomir
- The Home - Select Technology Group
- “A Night In Oz” Gala
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Shrewsbury Volkswagen
- Our Pick - Valina Salon & Day Spa
- Company Profile - Premier Pain Management
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Sam Fieramosca
- People On The Move - Jeanne Patterson
- Kids On The Move - Zach Miller
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- Company Profile - The Atlantic Fencing Academy
- The Guide 2014 - Pier Village
- The Guide 2014 - Ray Catena Motor Cars
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - JOE HURLEY INC.
- The Home - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home Guide - Dulce Feito-Daly, LLC
Letter to Colts Neck: Falling Into Good Times
This issue of Living In Colts Neck brings you the best of the Colts Neck region
Though a little later than most fall seasons, the leaves are finally falling and we’re all starting to gear up for the holiday season. Pumpkins adorning windows and doorsteps and the aroma of turkeys roasting and apple pies baking all conjure up thoughts of family dinners, good friends, and memories of the season.
This issue of Living In Colts Neck brings you some memories of one of the area’s icons – Ed Brock, Sr., whose business and passion – Brock Farms – has spanned more than four decades. Ed’s trip down memory lane will give you insight into the man as well as into the many changes he has seen take place in our community.
In our People on the Move we feature two women who affect people’s lives in very different ways. Julie Baron, who owns Fameabilia in Red Bank, likes to think of her business as more than just collections and memorabilia; her mission is to help people fulfill some of their dreams. Author Lin Fong-O’Neill is trying to fulfill her own dream – a world free of prejudice – and is trying to get there through the children’s books she writes. The home we present to you in this issue is an award-winning estate belonging to John and Kim Irwin, who have brought country inspiration to their suburban colonial home.
Our Weigh In this time around taps into a fantasy many people have. If you could choose anywhere in the world, where would you choose to live? Some have very exotic ideas, but there are those around us who live by Dorothy’s words from the Wizard of Oz – there’s no place like home! What do you think?
Our subject for this month’s Ask the Experts column is insurance, and Jasper Parrella of Dickstein Associates answers some common questions we have all had at one time or another. Around Town will give you a head start on planning which holiday festivities you’d like to attend, as well as other fun and entertaining activities our area has to offer. If that isn’t enough, Daytripper brings you all the information you need for a family fun-and-facts visit to the newly renovated Liberty Science Center. And, if you really want to get a jump on your holiday shopping, check out our special gift section, which has lots of great and new ideas for you, your family, and your friends!
As always, please be generous during this holiday season by donating new, unwrapped toys and clothing to the children who need it most. By dropping off your donations at the Colts Neck Post Office, five area hospitals will be able to bring smiles to the faces of kids who have no one else to provide for them. Your generosity has made a difference in the past, so let’s all keep up the good work!
Donations can be made as follows:
Colts Neck Post Office
30 Highway 34 North
Powered by eDirectory™