- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Harbor Lights Financial Group, Inc.
- Ask The Expert - Hiren Patel, M.D.
- Ask the Experts: Vincent J Puma
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Montage Decor Inc.
- The Guide 2014 - Craft Master Builders Corp
- Best Bet - Home Theatre Connection
- Cover Story
- Calling The Shots
- Kim Guadagno - New Jersey's First Lieutenant Governor
- The Art of Fencing with Thomas Hearne
- Day Tripper - Lakota Wolf Preserve
- Day Tripper - Delaware Water Gap
- Day Tripper - Atlantic City
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2013 - A Perfect Gift by Marilyn
- The Guide 2014 - Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- The Guide 2014 - Bentley Edison
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - European Wax Center
- Health Talk - Michael R. D’Agnes, FACHE
- Health Talk - Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Sports Care & Physical Rehabilitation
- HWB 2014 - Retina Consultants
- Health - Maximum Performance Fitness
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Newsletter Articles
- Lynn's Speech Therapy Center
- European Wax Center
- Tracking James - James Gregorio
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Body Complete Personal Fitness
- Our Pick - Cabitron Fine Kitchen & Bath Cabinetry
- Our Pick - Kitchen and Bath Station
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Seth Tropper
- People On The Move - Alexis Pollitto
- Kids On The Move - Eleanor Phipps
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Royal Dinettes
- The Guide 2013 - Sunkissed Airbrush Tanning
- The Guide 2013 - Mark Joseph's
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Rainmaker Lawn Sprinklers
- The Home Guide - Central Jersey Pools
- The Home - Decorating Den Interiors
Letter to Colts Neck: Falling Into Good Times
This issue of Living In Colts Neck brings you the best of the Colts Neck region
Though a little later than most fall seasons, the leaves are finally falling and we’re all starting to gear up for the holiday season. Pumpkins adorning windows and doorsteps and the aroma of turkeys roasting and apple pies baking all conjure up thoughts of family dinners, good friends, and memories of the season.
This issue of Living In Colts Neck brings you some memories of one of the area’s icons – Ed Brock, Sr., whose business and passion – Brock Farms – has spanned more than four decades. Ed’s trip down memory lane will give you insight into the man as well as into the many changes he has seen take place in our community.
In our People on the Move we feature two women who affect people’s lives in very different ways. Julie Baron, who owns Fameabilia in Red Bank, likes to think of her business as more than just collections and memorabilia; her mission is to help people fulfill some of their dreams. Author Lin Fong-O’Neill is trying to fulfill her own dream – a world free of prejudice – and is trying to get there through the children’s books she writes. The home we present to you in this issue is an award-winning estate belonging to John and Kim Irwin, who have brought country inspiration to their suburban colonial home.
Our Weigh In this time around taps into a fantasy many people have. If you could choose anywhere in the world, where would you choose to live? Some have very exotic ideas, but there are those around us who live by Dorothy’s words from the Wizard of Oz – there’s no place like home! What do you think?
Our subject for this month’s Ask the Experts column is insurance, and Jasper Parrella of Dickstein Associates answers some common questions we have all had at one time or another. Around Town will give you a head start on planning which holiday festivities you’d like to attend, as well as other fun and entertaining activities our area has to offer. If that isn’t enough, Daytripper brings you all the information you need for a family fun-and-facts visit to the newly renovated Liberty Science Center. And, if you really want to get a jump on your holiday shopping, check out our special gift section, which has lots of great and new ideas for you, your family, and your friends!
As always, please be generous during this holiday season by donating new, unwrapped toys and clothing to the children who need it most. By dropping off your donations at the Colts Neck Post Office, five area hospitals will be able to bring smiles to the faces of kids who have no one else to provide for them. Your generosity has made a difference in the past, so let’s all keep up the good work!
Donations can be made as follows:
Colts Neck Post Office
30 Highway 34 North
Powered by eDirectory™