- Around Town
- Business Information
- Ranney’s Middle School Honored with National Literary Awards
- How you can help
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - Pauline Poyner
- Ask The Expert: Lillian Burry
- Ask The Expert - Hiren Patel, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Buyers Guide 2011-2012
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Cabitron Kitchen and Bath
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Colts Neck Center for Orthodontics
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Harbor Lights Financial Group
- Cover Story
- Joe Leone Introna
- A Young Novelty - Sara Samarasinghe
- Forward Progress - Wayne Chrebet JS
- Day Tripper - Lakota Wolf Preserve
- DayTripper: Manasquan Reservoir
- Daytripper: Liberty Science Center
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Gift Guide
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Rockwell Dentistry
- Gift Guide: Marlboro Tennis & Training Center
- Gift Guide - Pret á Porter
- Health Talk
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- Health Talk - Dr. Patrick Cuozzo
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Premier Pain Centers
- Health - Skyn
- Health - Hot Tubs by Hot Springs
- Living in Colts Neck
- Impeccable Style
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Gratitude in Guatemala
- Our Picks
- Our Pick: DCH Freehold Nissan
- Our Pick - Sunshine Solar Systems
- Our Pick - Vianney Institute of Learning
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Michael Chirico
- People On The Move - Donna Stefano
- Kids On The Move - Josh Gilstein
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Hazlet Pharmacy
- Company Profile - The Atlantic Fencing Academy
- The Guide 2013 - Avanti Day Resort
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Monmouth Beach Plantation
- The Home Guide - AW Eurostile
- The Home Guide - California Closets®
Letter to Colts Neck: Falling Into Good Times
This issue of Living In Colts Neck brings you the best of the Colts Neck region
Though a little later than most fall seasons, the leaves are finally falling and we’re all starting to gear up for the holiday season. Pumpkins adorning windows and doorsteps and the aroma of turkeys roasting and apple pies baking all conjure up thoughts of family dinners, good friends, and memories of the season.
This issue of Living In Colts Neck brings you some memories of one of the area’s icons – Ed Brock, Sr., whose business and passion – Brock Farms – has spanned more than four decades. Ed’s trip down memory lane will give you insight into the man as well as into the many changes he has seen take place in our community.
In our People on the Move we feature two women who affect people’s lives in very different ways. Julie Baron, who owns Fameabilia in Red Bank, likes to think of her business as more than just collections and memorabilia; her mission is to help people fulfill some of their dreams. Author Lin Fong-O’Neill is trying to fulfill her own dream – a world free of prejudice – and is trying to get there through the children’s books she writes. The home we present to you in this issue is an award-winning estate belonging to John and Kim Irwin, who have brought country inspiration to their suburban colonial home.
Our Weigh In this time around taps into a fantasy many people have. If you could choose anywhere in the world, where would you choose to live? Some have very exotic ideas, but there are those around us who live by Dorothy’s words from the Wizard of Oz – there’s no place like home! What do you think?
Our subject for this month’s Ask the Experts column is insurance, and Jasper Parrella of Dickstein Associates answers some common questions we have all had at one time or another. Around Town will give you a head start on planning which holiday festivities you’d like to attend, as well as other fun and entertaining activities our area has to offer. If that isn’t enough, Daytripper brings you all the information you need for a family fun-and-facts visit to the newly renovated Liberty Science Center. And, if you really want to get a jump on your holiday shopping, check out our special gift section, which has lots of great and new ideas for you, your family, and your friends!
As always, please be generous during this holiday season by donating new, unwrapped toys and clothing to the children who need it most. By dropping off your donations at the Colts Neck Post Office, five area hospitals will be able to bring smiles to the faces of kids who have no one else to provide for them. Your generosity has made a difference in the past, so let’s all keep up the good work!
Donations can be made as follows:
Colts Neck Post Office
30 Highway 34 North
Powered by eDirectory™