- Around Town
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Team Life Celebrates 20 Years
- CPC BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE GRAND OPENING
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Hiren Patel, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Avra Karak
- Ask The Expert - Carolyn Welsh
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Carlo's Bakery
- The Guide 2015 - Decorating Den Interiors
- The Guide 2015 - Tom Rostron Co. Inc.Heating & Air Conditioning
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - The Endless Summer
- Etc - The Facebook Situation
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Fall Guide 2014 - Museums
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Whole Foods Market
- The Guide 2014 - Kleban Furniture
- The Guide 2014 - Brielle Cyclery
- Health Talk
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health Talk - Lori S. Gormley, M.D.
- Health Talk - Asaad H. Samra, MD, FACS - Samra Plastic Surgery
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Maximum Performance Fitness
- Health - Kensington Court
- Health - Spine and Pain Centers
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Newsletter Articles
- The Perfect Nest - LaCorte
- The Home Gallery - Odyssey Land Design Group
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Holmdel Orthodontics
- Our Pick - Fireside Grill and Bar
- The Home - Giglio Builders
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Laura Brunetti
- People On The Move - Kari Mentonis
- People On The Move - Dr. Paul Lenz
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - LPA Strategic Capital
- Our Pick - Career Gaudium
- The Guide 2014 - femme by ashley
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Ron Youmans, Jr.
- The Home Guide - Colts Neck Manor House
- The Home Guide - Ilkem Marble & Granite
Letter to Colts Neck: Falling Into Good Times
This issue of Living In Colts Neck brings you the best of the Colts Neck region
Though a little later than most fall seasons, the leaves are finally falling and we’re all starting to gear up for the holiday season. Pumpkins adorning windows and doorsteps and the aroma of turkeys roasting and apple pies baking all conjure up thoughts of family dinners, good friends, and memories of the season.
This issue of Living In Colts Neck brings you some memories of one of the area’s icons – Ed Brock, Sr., whose business and passion – Brock Farms – has spanned more than four decades. Ed’s trip down memory lane will give you insight into the man as well as into the many changes he has seen take place in our community.
In our People on the Move we feature two women who affect people’s lives in very different ways. Julie Baron, who owns Fameabilia in Red Bank, likes to think of her business as more than just collections and memorabilia; her mission is to help people fulfill some of their dreams. Author Lin Fong-O’Neill is trying to fulfill her own dream – a world free of prejudice – and is trying to get there through the children’s books she writes. The home we present to you in this issue is an award-winning estate belonging to John and Kim Irwin, who have brought country inspiration to their suburban colonial home.
Our Weigh In this time around taps into a fantasy many people have. If you could choose anywhere in the world, where would you choose to live? Some have very exotic ideas, but there are those around us who live by Dorothy’s words from the Wizard of Oz – there’s no place like home! What do you think?
Our subject for this month’s Ask the Experts column is insurance, and Jasper Parrella of Dickstein Associates answers some common questions we have all had at one time or another. Around Town will give you a head start on planning which holiday festivities you’d like to attend, as well as other fun and entertaining activities our area has to offer. If that isn’t enough, Daytripper brings you all the information you need for a family fun-and-facts visit to the newly renovated Liberty Science Center. And, if you really want to get a jump on your holiday shopping, check out our special gift section, which has lots of great and new ideas for you, your family, and your friends!
As always, please be generous during this holiday season by donating new, unwrapped toys and clothing to the children who need it most. By dropping off your donations at the Colts Neck Post Office, five area hospitals will be able to bring smiles to the faces of kids who have no one else to provide for them. Your generosity has made a difference in the past, so let’s all keep up the good work!
Donations can be made as follows:
Colts Neck Post Office
30 Highway 34 North
Powered by eDirectory™