- Around Town
- Meridian Weightless
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- 5th Annual Cardboard Box City Raises More Than $14,000
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Marshall P.Allegra, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Hiren Patel, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Michael R. D’Agnes
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - IVF New Jersey
- The Guide 2014 - Home Living Furniture
- The Guide 2014 - Architects Studio Inc. Northeast
- Cover Story
- Forward Progress - Wayne Chrebet CN
- Acing It All - Michael Lippens
- Jeffrey Citron and David Burke
- Day Tripper - Snug Harbor
- Daytripper: Liberty Science Center
- DayTripper: New Hope, Pennsylvania
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Princeton BMW-MINI
- Gift Guide - World Class Kitchen & Bath Design Center
- Gift Guide - Golds Gym
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health Talk - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Health Talk - Dawn Rockwell, DMD
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Dental
- Health - Sunquest Day Spa
- Health - Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- Private Retreat - Colyandro
- Serpentine Splendor - Miriam and Ahron Jundef
- A Family Home by Design - The Trupiano's
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Impeccable Style
- The Triple Crown
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Q&A - H2o Bath & Kitchen Elegance: Green Technology
- The Home - Viscon Builders Gallery
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - School Answers - Colts Neck Campus
- Company Profile - Space Odyssey USA
- Company Profile -Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Majorie Mollenauer
- People On The Move - John Dias
- People on the Move: Christine Schultz
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- Company Profile - The Hart Investment Group of Wells Fargo Advisors
- Company Profile - Rehability, LLC
- The Guide 2014 - Cosmetic Medic
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Central Jersey Pools
- The Home Guide - The White Sands Oceanfront Hotel & Spa
- The Home - JGS Insurance
Letter to Colts Neck: Falling Into Good Times
This issue of Living In Colts Neck brings you the best of the Colts Neck region
Though a little later than most fall seasons, the leaves are finally falling and we’re all starting to gear up for the holiday season. Pumpkins adorning windows and doorsteps and the aroma of turkeys roasting and apple pies baking all conjure up thoughts of family dinners, good friends, and memories of the season.
This issue of Living In Colts Neck brings you some memories of one of the area’s icons – Ed Brock, Sr., whose business and passion – Brock Farms – has spanned more than four decades. Ed’s trip down memory lane will give you insight into the man as well as into the many changes he has seen take place in our community.
In our People on the Move we feature two women who affect people’s lives in very different ways. Julie Baron, who owns Fameabilia in Red Bank, likes to think of her business as more than just collections and memorabilia; her mission is to help people fulfill some of their dreams. Author Lin Fong-O’Neill is trying to fulfill her own dream – a world free of prejudice – and is trying to get there through the children’s books she writes. The home we present to you in this issue is an award-winning estate belonging to John and Kim Irwin, who have brought country inspiration to their suburban colonial home.
Our Weigh In this time around taps into a fantasy many people have. If you could choose anywhere in the world, where would you choose to live? Some have very exotic ideas, but there are those around us who live by Dorothy’s words from the Wizard of Oz – there’s no place like home! What do you think?
Our subject for this month’s Ask the Experts column is insurance, and Jasper Parrella of Dickstein Associates answers some common questions we have all had at one time or another. Around Town will give you a head start on planning which holiday festivities you’d like to attend, as well as other fun and entertaining activities our area has to offer. If that isn’t enough, Daytripper brings you all the information you need for a family fun-and-facts visit to the newly renovated Liberty Science Center. And, if you really want to get a jump on your holiday shopping, check out our special gift section, which has lots of great and new ideas for you, your family, and your friends!
As always, please be generous during this holiday season by donating new, unwrapped toys and clothing to the children who need it most. By dropping off your donations at the Colts Neck Post Office, five area hospitals will be able to bring smiles to the faces of kids who have no one else to provide for them. Your generosity has made a difference in the past, so let’s all keep up the good work!
Donations can be made as follows:
Colts Neck Post Office
30 Highway 34 North
Powered by eDirectory™