- Around Town
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- Operation Provide Comfort
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - Premier Pain Centers
- Ask The Expert - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Ask The Experts - Michael J. Cunningham MD
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Carlo's Bakery
- The Guide 2014 - Holmdel Orthodontics
- The Guide 2014 - The Curvy Bride
- DayTripper: NJ Vietnam Veteran's Memorial
- Day Tripper - Lambert Castle Museum
- Day Tripper - The Amish Experience
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Gift Guide
- The Shoppes at Old Bridge - Gift Guide
- Health - Advanced Medical Imaging
- Gift Guide - Solace Day Spa
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health Talk - Dr. Patrick Cuozzo
- Health Talk - IVF New Jersey
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2014 - Creating Beauty
- Health - Dr. Louis B. Conte
- Health - Trinity Rehab
- Newsletter Articles
- David Burke Fromagerie
- A First for Everything - Kim Guadagno
- The Home - Ideal Tile Gallery
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Seasonal World
- Our Pick - Cruise Holidays of Marlboro
- LOWER YOUR PROPERTY TAXES
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Kevin O’Malley
- People On The Move - Cheryl Parker
- People On The Move - Dr. Gerardo Goldberger
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - B and A Jewelers
- The Guide 2014 - Shrewsbury Wine and Liquors
- The Guide 2014 - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - AW Eurostile
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings of Greater NJ
- The Home - Rainmaker Lawn Sprinklers
Letter to Colts Neck: Falling Into Good Times
This issue of Living In Colts Neck brings you the best of the Colts Neck region
Though a little later than most fall seasons, the leaves are finally falling and we’re all starting to gear up for the holiday season. Pumpkins adorning windows and doorsteps and the aroma of turkeys roasting and apple pies baking all conjure up thoughts of family dinners, good friends, and memories of the season.
This issue of Living In Colts Neck brings you some memories of one of the area’s icons – Ed Brock, Sr., whose business and passion – Brock Farms – has spanned more than four decades. Ed’s trip down memory lane will give you insight into the man as well as into the many changes he has seen take place in our community.
In our People on the Move we feature two women who affect people’s lives in very different ways. Julie Baron, who owns Fameabilia in Red Bank, likes to think of her business as more than just collections and memorabilia; her mission is to help people fulfill some of their dreams. Author Lin Fong-O’Neill is trying to fulfill her own dream – a world free of prejudice – and is trying to get there through the children’s books she writes. The home we present to you in this issue is an award-winning estate belonging to John and Kim Irwin, who have brought country inspiration to their suburban colonial home.
Our Weigh In this time around taps into a fantasy many people have. If you could choose anywhere in the world, where would you choose to live? Some have very exotic ideas, but there are those around us who live by Dorothy’s words from the Wizard of Oz – there’s no place like home! What do you think?
Our subject for this month’s Ask the Experts column is insurance, and Jasper Parrella of Dickstein Associates answers some common questions we have all had at one time or another. Around Town will give you a head start on planning which holiday festivities you’d like to attend, as well as other fun and entertaining activities our area has to offer. If that isn’t enough, Daytripper brings you all the information you need for a family fun-and-facts visit to the newly renovated Liberty Science Center. And, if you really want to get a jump on your holiday shopping, check out our special gift section, which has lots of great and new ideas for you, your family, and your friends!
As always, please be generous during this holiday season by donating new, unwrapped toys and clothing to the children who need it most. By dropping off your donations at the Colts Neck Post Office, five area hospitals will be able to bring smiles to the faces of kids who have no one else to provide for them. Your generosity has made a difference in the past, so let’s all keep up the good work!
Donations can be made as follows:
Colts Neck Post Office
30 Highway 34 North
Powered by eDirectory™