- Around Town
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Experts - Virginia McDonald
- Ask the Experts: Vincent J Puma
- Ask The Expert - Total Vein and Rejuvenation Center
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Danielle Spressert
- The Guide 2014 - AnA Custom Closets
- The Guide 2014 - Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery
- Cover Story
- Bob Kaldor: More than Surviving
- Andrea Wolff
- Stay Tooned - Keep an eye on Long Branch’s Michael Attardi – Animation’s New Maestro
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Annex
- Day Tripper - Atlantic City
- Daytripper: Popcorn Park Zoo
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Turning Point
- Gift Guide - Maserati of Central NJ
- Holiday Gift Guide - West End Confection Co.
- Health Talk
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Sunquest Day Spa
- Health - haircolorxperts
- Health - Union Family Eyecare
- Newsletter Articles
- Architectural Accents Kitchen Showcase
- The Home: Paradise Stone & Tile
- The Home Guide - T. Dorland Studio at Folio Art Glass
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - EXIT Realty East Coast
- Company Profile - The Back Relief and Comfort Store
- Buy Rite Wine & Liquor at the Marketplace
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Andrea Mesh
- People On The Move - Elizabeth Shea Arthur
- Pam Wood - Advocate For Special Needs Children And Their Parents
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Dish - Summer Guide 2013
- Summer Fun - Summer 2013
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - The Cracked Olive Market
- The Guide 2014 - Ski Barn
- The Guide 2013 - Mark Joseph's
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Red Bank FrameWorks
- The Home Guide - Carpets With A Twist
- The Home Guide - Dulce Feito-Daly, LLC
Letter to Colts Neck: Falling Into Good Times
This issue of Living In Colts Neck brings you the best of the Colts Neck region
Though a little later than most fall seasons, the leaves are finally falling and we’re all starting to gear up for the holiday season. Pumpkins adorning windows and doorsteps and the aroma of turkeys roasting and apple pies baking all conjure up thoughts of family dinners, good friends, and memories of the season.
This issue of Living In Colts Neck brings you some memories of one of the area’s icons – Ed Brock, Sr., whose business and passion – Brock Farms – has spanned more than four decades. Ed’s trip down memory lane will give you insight into the man as well as into the many changes he has seen take place in our community.
In our People on the Move we feature two women who affect people’s lives in very different ways. Julie Baron, who owns Fameabilia in Red Bank, likes to think of her business as more than just collections and memorabilia; her mission is to help people fulfill some of their dreams. Author Lin Fong-O’Neill is trying to fulfill her own dream – a world free of prejudice – and is trying to get there through the children’s books she writes. The home we present to you in this issue is an award-winning estate belonging to John and Kim Irwin, who have brought country inspiration to their suburban colonial home.
Our Weigh In this time around taps into a fantasy many people have. If you could choose anywhere in the world, where would you choose to live? Some have very exotic ideas, but there are those around us who live by Dorothy’s words from the Wizard of Oz – there’s no place like home! What do you think?
Our subject for this month’s Ask the Experts column is insurance, and Jasper Parrella of Dickstein Associates answers some common questions we have all had at one time or another. Around Town will give you a head start on planning which holiday festivities you’d like to attend, as well as other fun and entertaining activities our area has to offer. If that isn’t enough, Daytripper brings you all the information you need for a family fun-and-facts visit to the newly renovated Liberty Science Center. And, if you really want to get a jump on your holiday shopping, check out our special gift section, which has lots of great and new ideas for you, your family, and your friends!
As always, please be generous during this holiday season by donating new, unwrapped toys and clothing to the children who need it most. By dropping off your donations at the Colts Neck Post Office, five area hospitals will be able to bring smiles to the faces of kids who have no one else to provide for them. Your generosity has made a difference in the past, so let’s all keep up the good work!
Donations can be made as follows:
Colts Neck Post Office
30 Highway 34 North
Powered by eDirectory™