- Around Town
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Voyagers’ Community School Welcomes Dr. Nel Noddings
- The Rumson Country Day School Announces New Head of Lower School
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - Premier Pain Centers
- Ask The Expert - Harbor Lights Financial Group, Inc.
- Ask the Experts: Giulio Caruso, DC Total Care Chiropractic and Rehab, P.C.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Trademart Interiors
- The Guide 2014 - The Curvy Bride
- Best Bet - Northern Valley Affairs
- Day Tripper - South Street Seaport NYC
- Day Tripper - Lambert Castle Museum
- Day Tripper - SLEEPY HOLLOW, NEW YORK
- ETC - Beach Bias
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Fall Guide
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide 2015 - Gravity Vault
- Fall Guide 2014 - Museums
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Adnan F. Danish, M.D.
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health Talk - Asaad H. Samra, MD, FACS - Samra Plastic Surgery
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Pilates Space, LLC.
- Health - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Health - db Orthopedic
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Newsletter Articles
- Wine Academy Superstores
- Our Pick - Vein Institute of NJ
- A Little Bit Country - Corey Wagar
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Josh Gilstein
- People On The Move - Sophie Garito
- Mary Lou Moramarco - Volunteer Extraordinaire
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Town & Country Kitchen & Bath
- The Guide 2014 - The Malvern School
- Company Profile - Grand Design Doors, Inc.
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Decorating Den Interiors
- The Home Guide - Troost Bros., Inc.
- The Home - Ryser’s Landscape Supply
126 Route 9 North (Marlboro Plaza)
Marlboro, NJ 07726
2101 Route 35 (Holmdel Towne Center)
Holmdel, NJ 07733
In today's stressful world, who among us couldn't use a relaxing massage? A massage relaxes muscles, eases, and soothes your aches and pains. It rejuvenates - restoring balance to our bodies and minds, making us better for all the things life sends us. At Massage Envy, they believe everybody deserves a great massage, so they've made relaxation convenient and affordable.
Offering flexible appointment times to fit your busy schedule, and professional massage therapists to customize the perfect massage for you, you can pick from many different types of massages. I personally love the Deep Tissue massage that loosens up those knots I get from hunching over my keyboard! But if you just need to relax all over, try the Sweedish massage. The Sports massage is wonderful for stretching marathon runners and golfers alike, and the Pre-Natal massage for soon-to-be moms is pure bliss. They even offer Reflexology for the more Zen crowd and for new parents who forget to take care of themselves. Whether you're looking to relieve stress, lower your blood pressure, or just get a little "me time," make an appointment at one of the two convenient locations. Oh, I almost forgot the best part - the price! Massage Envy offers a membership price of only $59 per month, which includes one 1-hour massage each month and and gives the member the ability to get as many additional massages within the month, after their first massage, for $39 per massage session. So stop by Massage Envy today, and sign up for some much needed relaxation. You know you need it, and you certainly deserve it! - by Teja Anderson
Open 7 days: Monday - Friday 8am - 10pm; Saturday 8am - 6pm; Sunday 10am - 6pm
Powered by eDirectory™