- Around Town
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- 5th Annual Cardboard Box City Raises More Than $14,000
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market
- Ask The Experts: Dr. Manolis G. Manolakakis
- AskThe Expert - Mike Moretti
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Above
- Best Bet - Artistic Tile
- The Guide 2014 - Trek Bicycle Store of Middletown
- Cover Story
- Jon D’Agostino - A Little Bit City, A Lot Bit Country
- Feature: Shaun Golden
- Sole Sisters
- Day Tripper - Lakota Wolf Preserve
- Day Tripper - Whitesbog Village
- Day Tripper: Dover Stone Church
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - West End Confection Co.
- The Guide 2014 - Avanti Day Resort
- Best Bet - ForeverLawn at the Shore
- Health Talk
- Health - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Brock Farms
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health - Spas
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- A Country Estate: The Mullaneys'
- Impeccable Style
- Following the Natural Progression - The Edelman Family
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - Distinctive Pools
- The Home Guide - Adjusters NJ
- Architectural Accents Kitchen Showcase
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Manfredi Auto Group
- Health - Advanced Dentistry
- The Home - Home Living Furniture
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Karen Nealis
- People On The Move - Tali Axelrod
- Kids On The Move: Ada Unachukwu
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Physicians For Alternative Medicine
- Company Profile - Steven A. Morgan, M.D.,F.A.C.O.G.
- The Guide 2014 - L Furs
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Showerman of NJ, Inc.
- The Home Guide - Red Bank FrameWorks
- The Home Gallery - Distinctive Pools
Our Pick: A Perfect Gift by Marilyn
A Perfect Gift by Marilyn
Colts Towne Plaza
41 Route 34 South
Colts Neck, NJ 07722
(Across from Delicious Orchards)
Reminiscent of a New York City trendsetting clothing store, A Perfect Gift by Marilyn is not your typical gift shop. Carrying products from hand-selected artists such as Vice Versa and Simon Tu, well-known for his jewelry sold in Bergdorf Goodman’s, this gift shop is unique in look and merchandise and is a fashionable addition to Colts Neck.
In only a few months of business, Marilyn Nicolella, the owner of A Perfect Gift by Marilyn, has designed a stylish shop displaying their many accessories, jewelry, fragrances and clothing. Handpicked by Marilyn and her son Robert, the fashion that you will find on the shelves is a mixture of well-known designers and some local talent that caught Nicolella’s eye. “It has always been a dream to own my own boutique with uncommon, hand-selected items,” she said.
Waiting for Bruce Springsteen to buy his wife a gift, Nicolella credits “The Boss” for her move to Colts Neck. With as strong a loyalty to her profession as Springsteen has for his music, Nicolella “spends hours of walking at shows and conventions to see what’s new,” said Marilyn.
Extraordinarily intricate handmade belts by Tibetan refugees, toast bags seen carried by Cameron Diaz, and handbags designed by Clara Kassavina highlight just a few of the stylish accessories featured in the boutique.
Perfect Gift by Marilyn is like having “a piece of New York City in Colts Neck. We have different styles that satisfy any price range and try to zero in on all of the trends and feature them in the store,” said Nicolella.
Powered by eDirectory™