- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Hiren Patel, M.D.
- AskThe Expert - Mike Moretti
- AskThe Experts - Dance Attitudes
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Max's Es-Ca
- The Guide 2014 - Ray Catena Motor Cars
- Best Bet - Fuggetta Contracting Corp.
- Cover Story
- Dr. Yong and Moon Choo…On a Fascinating Life Journey.
- Staten Island Borough President James S. Oddo
- Kim Guadagno - New Jersey's First Lieutenant Governor
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Day Tripper: Crayola Factory
- Day Tripper - Delaware Water Gap
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Best Buy
- The Guide 2013 - The Pine Tavern of Old Bridge
- The Guide 2014 - Grecian Pools
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Brian Long CareOne Senior Care
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health Talk - Frank Borao, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Absolute Vein Care
- Health - Retina Consultants
- HWB 2014 - Vein Institute of New Jersey
- Newsletter Articles
- Four Seasons® Sunrooms & Windows
- The Home - Decorating Den Interiors
- What Finishes a Room?
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - SeaStreak LLC
- Our Pick - McKay Imaging Photography Studio and Gallery
- Our Pick - The Shoppes At Old Bridge
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Fern Esposito
- People On The Move - Cheryl A. Krause-Parello
- People On The Move - Dr. Susan Field
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Dr. Anthony Mancino
- The Guide 2014 - Athena Learning Center
- The Guide 2013 - Sunkissed Airbrush Tanning
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Giglio Builders
- The Home Guide - Richmond Tile & Bath
- The Home Guide - Ace Aluminum
Our Pick: A Perfect Gift by Marilyn
A Perfect Gift by Marilyn
Colts Towne Plaza
41 Route 34 South
Colts Neck, NJ 07722
(Across from Delicious Orchards)
Reminiscent of a New York City trendsetting clothing store, A Perfect Gift by Marilyn is not your typical gift shop. Carrying products from hand-selected artists such as Vice Versa and Simon Tu, well-known for his jewelry sold in Bergdorf Goodman’s, this gift shop is unique in look and merchandise and is a fashionable addition to Colts Neck.
In only a few months of business, Marilyn Nicolella, the owner of A Perfect Gift by Marilyn, has designed a stylish shop displaying their many accessories, jewelry, fragrances and clothing. Handpicked by Marilyn and her son Robert, the fashion that you will find on the shelves is a mixture of well-known designers and some local talent that caught Nicolella’s eye. “It has always been a dream to own my own boutique with uncommon, hand-selected items,” she said.
Waiting for Bruce Springsteen to buy his wife a gift, Nicolella credits “The Boss” for her move to Colts Neck. With as strong a loyalty to her profession as Springsteen has for his music, Nicolella “spends hours of walking at shows and conventions to see what’s new,” said Marilyn.
Extraordinarily intricate handmade belts by Tibetan refugees, toast bags seen carried by Cameron Diaz, and handbags designed by Clara Kassavina highlight just a few of the stylish accessories featured in the boutique.
Perfect Gift by Marilyn is like having “a piece of New York City in Colts Neck. We have different styles that satisfy any price range and try to zero in on all of the trends and feature them in the store,” said Nicolella.
Powered by eDirectory™