- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - Premier Pain Centers
- Cynthia Salter-Lewis, MD, ReNew Med-Spa and Cosmetic Laser Center
- Ask The Expert - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Kleban Furniture
- Best Bet - By Design Landscapes, Inc
- Best Bet - Atlantic Architectural Millwork
- Cover Story
- His Honor - Patrick Impreveduto
- First Lady of Holmdel, Mayor Serena DiMaso
- Pete Harnisch - Bringing It Home
- Day Tripper - Bushkill Falls
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Day Tripper - SLEEPY HOLLOW, NEW YORK
- Fall Guide
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Ginger’s Day Spa
- Gift Guide - The Atlantic Fencing Academy
- Holiday Gift Guide - The Couture Exchange
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Asaad H. Samra, MD, FACS - Samra Plastic Surgery
- Health Talk - Carol Ash, DO
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Our Pick - Red Bank Radiologists
- Health - Arch Brow
- HWB 2014 - Atlantic Age Management
- A Grand Home For Entertaining
- Homes: Classically Inspired - A family’s heritage and traditions guide a dramatic interior
- Contemporary Style - Living Outside The Box
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Guide - The White Sands Oceanfront Hotel & Spa
- Lynn's Speech Therapy Center
- CPC BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE GRAND OPENING
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery
- Our Pick - Delicious Orchards
- Company Profile - A Perfect Gift by Marilyn
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Larissa Shulman
- People On The Move: Tony Abbatiello
- People On The Move - David S. Baker
- Summer Guide
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Monmouth Stereo
- The Guide 2014 - InHaus Kitchen & Bath Remodeling
- Company Profile - Physicians for Alternative Medicine
- The Home Guide
- The Home Spotlight - Select Technology Group
- The Home Guide - Chelsea Kitchen and Bath
- The Home Guide - Red Bank Cabinet Company
Our Pick: A Perfect Gift by Marilyn
A Perfect Gift by Marilyn
Colts Towne Plaza
41 Route 34 South
Colts Neck, NJ 07722
(Across from Delicious Orchards)
Reminiscent of a New York City trendsetting clothing store, A Perfect Gift by Marilyn is not your typical gift shop. Carrying products from hand-selected artists such as Vice Versa and Simon Tu, well-known for his jewelry sold in Bergdorf Goodman’s, this gift shop is unique in look and merchandise and is a fashionable addition to Colts Neck.
In only a few months of business, Marilyn Nicolella, the owner of A Perfect Gift by Marilyn, has designed a stylish shop displaying their many accessories, jewelry, fragrances and clothing. Handpicked by Marilyn and her son Robert, the fashion that you will find on the shelves is a mixture of well-known designers and some local talent that caught Nicolella’s eye. “It has always been a dream to own my own boutique with uncommon, hand-selected items,” she said.
Waiting for Bruce Springsteen to buy his wife a gift, Nicolella credits “The Boss” for her move to Colts Neck. With as strong a loyalty to her profession as Springsteen has for his music, Nicolella “spends hours of walking at shows and conventions to see what’s new,” said Marilyn.
Extraordinarily intricate handmade belts by Tibetan refugees, toast bags seen carried by Cameron Diaz, and handbags designed by Clara Kassavina highlight just a few of the stylish accessories featured in the boutique.
Perfect Gift by Marilyn is like having “a piece of New York City in Colts Neck. We have different styles that satisfy any price range and try to zero in on all of the trends and feature them in the store,” said Nicolella.
Powered by eDirectory™