- Around Town
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Operation Provide Comfort
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - Pauline Poyner
- Ask The Expert - Harbor Lights Financial Group, Inc.
- AskThe Expert - Jack Giglio
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Best Bet - By Design Landscapes, Inc
- The Guide 2014 - Paramount Oral Surgery
- Day Tripper - Old Barracks Museum
- Staten Island Fun Facts
- Day Tripper - Delaware Water Gap
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Best Bet - Fuggetta Contracting Corp.
- The Guide 2013 - Undici
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Gym Spa
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Health Talk - Dr. Patrick Cuozzo
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health - Studio 455 Hair Salon
- Health 2014 - Health Screenings
- Behind The Red Door
- Romancing the Tudor - The Haverlins Brighten Tradition with a Personal Touch
- Homes: Classically Inspired - A family’s heritage and traditions guide a dramatic interior
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Pick - California Closet Company
- Vintner’s Circle
- The Home Guide - Ace Aluminum
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Victoria Masters
- People On The Move - SuzAnne and Gabor Barabas
- People on the Move: Brian Nelson
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Set The Stage
- The Guide 2013 - The Couture Exchange
- DISH - 2014 Monmouth County Guide
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Vizzini & Company
- The Home Guide - Energy Aide
- The Home Guide - Dulce Feito-Daly, LLC
Our Pick: A Perfect Gift by Marilyn
A Perfect Gift by Marilyn
Colts Towne Plaza
41 Route 34 South
Colts Neck, NJ 07722
(Across from Delicious Orchards)
Reminiscent of a New York City trendsetting clothing store, A Perfect Gift by Marilyn is not your typical gift shop. Carrying products from hand-selected artists such as Vice Versa and Simon Tu, well-known for his jewelry sold in Bergdorf Goodman’s, this gift shop is unique in look and merchandise and is a fashionable addition to Colts Neck.
In only a few months of business, Marilyn Nicolella, the owner of A Perfect Gift by Marilyn, has designed a stylish shop displaying their many accessories, jewelry, fragrances and clothing. Handpicked by Marilyn and her son Robert, the fashion that you will find on the shelves is a mixture of well-known designers and some local talent that caught Nicolella’s eye. “It has always been a dream to own my own boutique with uncommon, hand-selected items,” she said.
Waiting for Bruce Springsteen to buy his wife a gift, Nicolella credits “The Boss” for her move to Colts Neck. With as strong a loyalty to her profession as Springsteen has for his music, Nicolella “spends hours of walking at shows and conventions to see what’s new,” said Marilyn.
Extraordinarily intricate handmade belts by Tibetan refugees, toast bags seen carried by Cameron Diaz, and handbags designed by Clara Kassavina highlight just a few of the stylish accessories featured in the boutique.
Perfect Gift by Marilyn is like having “a piece of New York City in Colts Neck. We have different styles that satisfy any price range and try to zero in on all of the trends and feature them in the store,” said Nicolella.
Powered by eDirectory™