- Around Town
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Dr. Manolis G. Manolakakis
- Jim O’Neill - Event Sales Director
- Ask The Expert - Robert E.Wold, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Brock Farms
- The Guide 2014 - Grand Glass Inc.
- Best Bet - Cozmos Hair Color Studio
- Day Tripper - New York City for the Holidays
- Day Tripper - The Appalachian Trail
- DayTripper: Laurita Vineyards & Winery
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dawn Rockwell, DMD
- Health Talk - Michael Ginsberg
- Health Talk - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - The Dermatology Center
- Health - IVF New Jersey
- Health - The Sea Spa and Salon
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - The Grove at Shrewsbury
- Our Pick - Capital Paint Centers
- Our Pick - Colts Neck Inn
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move: John Blakeslee
- Eric Ginsberg - Bringing People Together Through Music
- People On The Move - Cynthia Scott
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Kleban Furniture
- The Guide 2014 - Orrico Realty
- The Guide 2014 - ClosetTec
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Rodman’s Building Inc.
- The Home Guide - T. Dorland Studio at Folio Art Glass
- The Home - Oasis Backyard Farms
Our Pick: A Perfect Gift by Marilyn
A Perfect Gift by Marilyn
Colts Towne Plaza
41 Route 34 South
Colts Neck, NJ 07722
(Across from Delicious Orchards)
Reminiscent of a New York City trendsetting clothing store, A Perfect Gift by Marilyn is not your typical gift shop. Carrying products from hand-selected artists such as Vice Versa and Simon Tu, well-known for his jewelry sold in Bergdorf Goodman’s, this gift shop is unique in look and merchandise and is a fashionable addition to Colts Neck.
In only a few months of business, Marilyn Nicolella, the owner of A Perfect Gift by Marilyn, has designed a stylish shop displaying their many accessories, jewelry, fragrances and clothing. Handpicked by Marilyn and her son Robert, the fashion that you will find on the shelves is a mixture of well-known designers and some local talent that caught Nicolella’s eye. “It has always been a dream to own my own boutique with uncommon, hand-selected items,” she said.
Waiting for Bruce Springsteen to buy his wife a gift, Nicolella credits “The Boss” for her move to Colts Neck. With as strong a loyalty to her profession as Springsteen has for his music, Nicolella “spends hours of walking at shows and conventions to see what’s new,” said Marilyn.
Extraordinarily intricate handmade belts by Tibetan refugees, toast bags seen carried by Cameron Diaz, and handbags designed by Clara Kassavina highlight just a few of the stylish accessories featured in the boutique.
Perfect Gift by Marilyn is like having “a piece of New York City in Colts Neck. We have different styles that satisfy any price range and try to zero in on all of the trends and feature them in the store,” said Nicolella.
Powered by eDirectory™