- Around Town
- 5th Annual Cardboard Box City Raises More Than $14,000
- Big Game Day Party at the Tiki Bar at Driftwood
- Jayne S. Carmody School Dedication
- Ask The Experts
- Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
- Ask The Experts - Premier Pain Centers
- Ask The Expert - Beth Thomas-Edwards
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Holmdel Orthodontics
- The Guide 2015 - Staten Island Furrier
- Best Bet - The Bonney Read
- Cover Story
- John Muller
- Felicia Stoler: Spreading Health With A Little TLC
- Mike Scotti - From the Front Line to the Screen
- Day Tripper - USMA at West Point
- DayTripper: New Hope, Pennsylvania
- Day Tripper - Mountain Creek Resort
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Mark Lauria Associates
- Gift Guide - S DeCenzo Designs, LLC
- The Guide 2015 - The Atlantic Fencing Academy
- Health Talk
- Company Profile - Vascular & Interventional Specialists, PC
- Health Talk - Frank Borao, M.D.
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Associated Pain Specialists
- Dr. Stephen McManus Earns “Top Doctor” Recognition
- HWB 2014 - Improve Health Solutions
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Streat Beat - Who Would You Invite To Dinner?
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Restaurant Guide - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- Legacy Meets Love in a Historic Middletown Home
- Country Living - Bullivant
- A Combination of Relaxed Elegance
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
- The Home - Viscon Builders Gallery
- The Home - Millenium Stone Works
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Decorating By Moira
- Our Pick - Colts Neck Manor House
- Our Pick - Riverview Medical Center
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Donna Stefano
- Kids On The Move - Matthew Welch
- People On The Move: Jesse Greenberg
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Home Guide
- Best Bet - Community Appliance
- The Home Guide - California Closets®
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
Our Pick: A Perfect Gift by Marilyn
A Perfect Gift by Marilyn
Colts Towne Plaza
41 Route 34 South
Colts Neck, NJ 07722
(Across from Delicious Orchards)
Reminiscent of a New York City trendsetting clothing store, A Perfect Gift by Marilyn is not your typical gift shop. Carrying products from hand-selected artists such as Vice Versa and Simon Tu, well-known for his jewelry sold in Bergdorf Goodman’s, this gift shop is unique in look and merchandise and is a fashionable addition to Colts Neck.
In only a few months of business, Marilyn Nicolella, the owner of A Perfect Gift by Marilyn, has designed a stylish shop displaying their many accessories, jewelry, fragrances and clothing. Handpicked by Marilyn and her son Robert, the fashion that you will find on the shelves is a mixture of well-known designers and some local talent that caught Nicolella’s eye. “It has always been a dream to own my own boutique with uncommon, hand-selected items,” she said.
Waiting for Bruce Springsteen to buy his wife a gift, Nicolella credits “The Boss” for her move to Colts Neck. With as strong a loyalty to her profession as Springsteen has for his music, Nicolella “spends hours of walking at shows and conventions to see what’s new,” said Marilyn.
Extraordinarily intricate handmade belts by Tibetan refugees, toast bags seen carried by Cameron Diaz, and handbags designed by Clara Kassavina highlight just a few of the stylish accessories featured in the boutique.
Perfect Gift by Marilyn is like having “a piece of New York City in Colts Neck. We have different styles that satisfy any price range and try to zero in on all of the trends and feature them in the store,” said Nicolella.
Powered by eDirectory™