- Around Town
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- 12th Annual AMI Foundation Golf Classic
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Experts - Virginia McDonald
- Ask the Expert - TJ Shaheen
- Ask The Expert - Marshall P.Allegra, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Ember Fireplaces
- The Guide 2015 - Dr. Abraham Biegeleisen
- The Guide 2014 - Coastal Plumbing Supply Co.
- Cover Story
- Felicia Stoler: Spreading Health With A Little TLC
- Still Kicking - Tab Ramos
- Life's Canvas - Jay Alders
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Annex
- Day Tripper - Lambert Castle Museum
- Day Tripper - The Amish Experience
- Eat Beat - Surv Kitchen & Lounge
- Staten Island EatBeat - Max’s Es-Ca
- Eat Beat - Angelina’s Ristorante
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide 2014 - Museums
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Jersey Shore Arena
- Gift Guide - Distinctive Doors and Millwork
- Best Bet - The Spine and Pain Institute of New York
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - New Reflections Plastic Surgery
- Health Talk - Michael R. D’Agnes, FACHE
- Health Talk - Lori S. Gormley, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2014 - ah Spa!
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Health - Back 2 Health Family Wellness Center
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Guide - Oasis Backyard Farms
- The Home: Paradise Stone & Tile
- Lynn's Speech Therapy Center
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - King Remodeling Home Fashion Center
- Our Pick - Sofra Turkish Cuisine
- Health - Spine and Pain Centers
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Jeffrey Morgan
- People On The Move - Sean Davis
- People On The Move - Sam Fieramosca
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Massage Envy Spa
- Our Pick - Career Gaudium
- The Guide 2014 - Grecian Pools
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Troost Bros., Inc.
- The Home Guide - Energy Aide
- The Home Gallery - Distinctive Pools
Our Pick: A Perfect Gift by Marilyn
A Perfect Gift by Marilyn
Colts Towne Plaza
41 Route 34 South
Colts Neck, NJ 07722
(Across from Delicious Orchards)
Reminiscent of a New York City trendsetting clothing store, A Perfect Gift by Marilyn is not your typical gift shop. Carrying products from hand-selected artists such as Vice Versa and Simon Tu, well-known for his jewelry sold in Bergdorf Goodman’s, this gift shop is unique in look and merchandise and is a fashionable addition to Colts Neck.
In only a few months of business, Marilyn Nicolella, the owner of A Perfect Gift by Marilyn, has designed a stylish shop displaying their many accessories, jewelry, fragrances and clothing. Handpicked by Marilyn and her son Robert, the fashion that you will find on the shelves is a mixture of well-known designers and some local talent that caught Nicolella’s eye. “It has always been a dream to own my own boutique with uncommon, hand-selected items,” she said.
Waiting for Bruce Springsteen to buy his wife a gift, Nicolella credits “The Boss” for her move to Colts Neck. With as strong a loyalty to her profession as Springsteen has for his music, Nicolella “spends hours of walking at shows and conventions to see what’s new,” said Marilyn.
Extraordinarily intricate handmade belts by Tibetan refugees, toast bags seen carried by Cameron Diaz, and handbags designed by Clara Kassavina highlight just a few of the stylish accessories featured in the boutique.
Perfect Gift by Marilyn is like having “a piece of New York City in Colts Neck. We have different styles that satisfy any price range and try to zero in on all of the trends and feature them in the store,” said Nicolella.
Powered by eDirectory™