- Around Town
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Around Town - Red Bank RiverCenter Announces 2013 Holiday Events
- Holiday Buzz - Sights & Sounds of the Season
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - John Panicali, D.C., Chiropractor
- Ask The Experts - Wegmans
- Ask The Experts: Tina and Gabriel Simon BallRoom etc. Dance Studio
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Buyers Guide 2011-2012
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Pine Belt Cadillac
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Rockwell Dentistry
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Mercedes-Benz of Freehold
- Day Tripper - Mystic Seaport
- Day Tripper: Grounds For Sculpture
- Daytripper:The New York Aquarium
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - S DeCenzo Designs, LLC
- Gift Guide - Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - European Wax Center
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Asaad H. Samra, MD, FACS - Samra Plastic Surgery
- Health Talk - Michael Ginsberg
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Physicians for Alternative Medicine, P.C.
- Health - Pilates Space, LLC.
- Health - Atlantic Age Management
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - Odyssey Land Design Group
- The Home Gallery - California Closets
- The Home - EcoSystems Fence Co
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - S.O.M.E. Architects P.C.
- Health - Steven A. Morgan, M.D
- Our Pick - Asahi
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - James Yarosh
- Kids On The Move: Ben Cruz
- People On The Move - Jenn Lukowiak
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Bear Brook Commons Dental Group
- The Guide 2013 - The Pine Tavern of Old Bridge
- The Guide 2013 - Michael Duru Clothiers
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Four Seasons® Sunrooms
- The Home Guide - Visit Brock Farms
- The Home Guide - Piazza di Roma
Our Pick: A Perfect Gift by Marilyn
A Perfect Gift by Marilyn
Colts Towne Plaza
41 Route 34 South
Colts Neck, NJ 07722
(Across from Delicious Orchards)
Reminiscent of a New York City trendsetting clothing store, A Perfect Gift by Marilyn is not your typical gift shop. Carrying products from hand-selected artists such as Vice Versa and Simon Tu, well-known for his jewelry sold in Bergdorf Goodman’s, this gift shop is unique in look and merchandise and is a fashionable addition to Colts Neck.
In only a few months of business, Marilyn Nicolella, the owner of A Perfect Gift by Marilyn, has designed a stylish shop displaying their many accessories, jewelry, fragrances and clothing. Handpicked by Marilyn and her son Robert, the fashion that you will find on the shelves is a mixture of well-known designers and some local talent that caught Nicolella’s eye. “It has always been a dream to own my own boutique with uncommon, hand-selected items,” she said.
Waiting for Bruce Springsteen to buy his wife a gift, Nicolella credits “The Boss” for her move to Colts Neck. With as strong a loyalty to her profession as Springsteen has for his music, Nicolella “spends hours of walking at shows and conventions to see what’s new,” said Marilyn.
Extraordinarily intricate handmade belts by Tibetan refugees, toast bags seen carried by Cameron Diaz, and handbags designed by Clara Kassavina highlight just a few of the stylish accessories featured in the boutique.
Perfect Gift by Marilyn is like having “a piece of New York City in Colts Neck. We have different styles that satisfy any price range and try to zero in on all of the trends and feature them in the store,” said Nicolella.
Powered by eDirectory™