- Around Town
- Big Game Day Party at the Tiki Bar at Driftwood
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Voyagers’ Community School Welcomes Dr. Nel Noddings
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - Stacy Lynn Costa MA, Ed.S.
- AskThe Experts - Virginia McDonald
- AskThe Expert - Pauline Poyner
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Builders' General Supply Company
- Best Bet - John M. Young Jr., DDS
- The Guide 2015 - Cabitron Kitchen and Bath
- Cover Story
- John Green - ABC News Award-Winning Producer
- Precious Metals - Jim Gary
- Felicia Stoler: Spreading Health With A Little TLC
- Daytripper:The New York Aquarium
- DayTripper: NJ Vietnam Veteran's Memorial
- Day Tripper - Delaware Water Gap
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - The Towne Florist
- Gift Guide - Pine Belt Nissan
- Holiday Gift Guide - Rosen Decorators
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- Health Blog - Glo Bar Skin Art Studio
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Sunshine Solar Systems Inc.
- Our Pick - The Colts Neck Inn Ballroom
- Our Pick - Jeunesse Medical Spa
- People On The Move
- Making a Difference - Cory Bolotsky
- People On The Move - James Yarosh
- People On The Move: Laurence Feldman
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- Our Pick - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- The Guide 2015 - It's Greek To Me
- Company Profile - The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Showerman of NJ, Inc.
- The Home - Ace Home Improvements
- The Home Guide - casale TILE
Our Pick: A Perfect Gift by Marilyn
A Perfect Gift by Marilyn
Colts Towne Plaza
41 Route 34 South
Colts Neck, NJ 07722
(Across from Delicious Orchards)
Reminiscent of a New York City trendsetting clothing store, A Perfect Gift by Marilyn is not your typical gift shop. Carrying products from hand-selected artists such as Vice Versa and Simon Tu, well-known for his jewelry sold in Bergdorf Goodman’s, this gift shop is unique in look and merchandise and is a fashionable addition to Colts Neck.
In only a few months of business, Marilyn Nicolella, the owner of A Perfect Gift by Marilyn, has designed a stylish shop displaying their many accessories, jewelry, fragrances and clothing. Handpicked by Marilyn and her son Robert, the fashion that you will find on the shelves is a mixture of well-known designers and some local talent that caught Nicolella’s eye. “It has always been a dream to own my own boutique with uncommon, hand-selected items,” she said.
Waiting for Bruce Springsteen to buy his wife a gift, Nicolella credits “The Boss” for her move to Colts Neck. With as strong a loyalty to her profession as Springsteen has for his music, Nicolella “spends hours of walking at shows and conventions to see what’s new,” said Marilyn.
Extraordinarily intricate handmade belts by Tibetan refugees, toast bags seen carried by Cameron Diaz, and handbags designed by Clara Kassavina highlight just a few of the stylish accessories featured in the boutique.
Perfect Gift by Marilyn is like having “a piece of New York City in Colts Neck. We have different styles that satisfy any price range and try to zero in on all of the trends and feature them in the store,” said Nicolella.
Powered by eDirectory™