- Around Town
- Oceanfront Restaurant’s New Wine Program Creates Big Waves in Jersey Shore Wine Scene
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Snug Harbor Cultural Center & Botanical Garden
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - John Panicali, D.C., Chiropractor
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market: Frank Luccarelli
- Ask The Expert - Harbor Lights Financial Group, Inc.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Atlantic Medicine & Wellness
- The Guide 2014 - EXIT Realty East Coast
- Best Bet - Ethan Allen
- Day Tripper - New York City for the Holidays
- Daytripper: Central Park Zoo
- DayTripper: Laurita Vineyards & Winery
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Heritage Deck
- Gift Guide - The English Manor
- Gift Guide - Gold Coast Cadillac HUMMER Saab
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Frank Borao, M.D.
- Health Talk - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2014 - CareOne
- Health - Sports Care & Physical Rehabilitation
- HWB 2015 - Vito Mazza Salon & Spa
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Living in Colts Neck
- La Bella Vita!
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Montrose Schoolhouse
- Newsletter Articles
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Home Staging
- RCDS Committee Expands Teacher Learning
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Jarrett Engel
- People on the Move: Tim McDonnell
- People On The Move - Gokul Makunda
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Grecian Pools
- The Guide 2014 - Nina Ferrer Design
- The Guide 2015 - Everafter Furniture
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Chelsea Kitchen and Bath
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home - JGS Insurance
Our Pick: ACD Custom Granite
ACD Custom Granite
304 Roller Road
Ocean, NJ, 07712
ACD Custom Granite, Inc. is one of the leading stone fabricator/installers specializing in residential and commercial interior work for builders, contractors, architects and designers, as well as individual consumers. From cruise ships to synagogues to your house, no job is too big or too small for ACD. The fabrication staff has years of experience, allowing ACD to take on interesting projects and custom designs. This, in combination with the owner’s passion for the business, brings clients a completed project that will make them happy.
“Whatever the customer wants, we strive to achieve beyond their expectations,” says Cynthia Schomaker, ACD’s owner. “We treat each individual client as if they are the only client. We feel education and product knowledge is important so they have a positive, confident feeling with their purchase. We strive every year for stronger customer service.”ACD first opened its doors in Jersey City in 2001 and earned immediate recognition as a leading fabricator in the New Jersey/New York area. At their location off Route 35, where they’ve been for more than a decade, the showroom, fabrication shop, and warehouse total 12,000 square feet.Specializing in fabricating natural stone, ACD is also a certified engineered stone fabricator, providing virtually maintenance-free countertops. Clients can view slabs directly on site with new items coming in daily, but their stock is not limited to what is on hand. The company has additional suppliers of ideal stone, including marbles, slate, limestone, exotic stones, and more. In addition to materials for kitchen counters and vanity tops, the team also custom-fabricates for fireplaces, tables, bar tops and buffets. ACD will work with you on any custom design project you may have in mind.
The company has the following philosophy: “Don’t let the bitterness of poor quality remain long after the sweetness of a low price is forgotten.”
Over the years, much has changed in the technology of producing natural and engineered stone, but one thing is certain: every ACD client can be assured their project will be in the hands of expert craftsmen.
Powered by eDirectory™