- Around Town
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Greg Nipoti
- Ask The Expert - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- Ask The Expert - Marshall P.Allegra, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- The Guide 2014 - Architects Studio Inc. Northeast
- Best Bet - DSM Enterprises Inc.
- Daytripper: The Lakewood BlueClaws: Exciting Minor League Baseball at the Jersey Shore
- Day Tripper - Spa Castle
- Day Tripper - Momouth Park
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Vein Center for Women, P.C.
- The Guide 2014 - Tom Rostron Co. Inc.
- The Guide 2014 - Shrewsbury Wine and Liquors
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Lori S. Gormley, M.D.
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- Health Talk - Michael Ginsberg
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Retina Consultants
- Health - DOCSMILE
- Health - StudioV Mind, Body and Soul
- Timeless Classicism - Flancbaum
- Valerie Schwab - Home Sweet Home
- An International Flair - Govil
- Newsletter Articles
- SnowBird Style: Jeff and Mary Schulsinger
- The Home - Agostino Antiques Gallery
- The Home - Creating A Home Office
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Daniel J. Messina
- People On The Move - Kaleigh Brendle
- People on the Move: Max Fried
- Summer Guide
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Garage Innovations
- The Guide 2014 - The Cracked Olive Market
- The Guide 2014 - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Signature Kitchens of New York, Inc.
- The Home Guide - New Jersey Best Lawns
- The Home Guide - Piazza di Roma
Our Pick: ACD Custom Granite
ACD Custom Granite
304 Roller Road
Ocean, NJ, 07712
ACD Custom Granite, Inc. is one of the leading stone fabricator/installers specializing in residential and commercial interior work for builders, contractors, architects and designers, as well as individual consumers. From cruise ships to synagogues to your house, no job is too big or too small for ACD. The fabrication staff has years of experience, allowing ACD to take on interesting projects and custom designs. This, in combination with the owner’s passion for the business, brings clients a completed project that will make them happy.
“Whatever the customer wants, we strive to achieve beyond their expectations,” says Cynthia Schomaker, ACD’s owner. “We treat each individual client as if they are the only client. We feel education and product knowledge is important so they have a positive, confident feeling with their purchase. We strive every year for stronger customer service.”ACD first opened its doors in Jersey City in 2001 and earned immediate recognition as a leading fabricator in the New Jersey/New York area. At their location off Route 35, where they’ve been for more than a decade, the showroom, fabrication shop, and warehouse total 12,000 square feet.Specializing in fabricating natural stone, ACD is also a certified engineered stone fabricator, providing virtually maintenance-free countertops. Clients can view slabs directly on site with new items coming in daily, but their stock is not limited to what is on hand. The company has additional suppliers of ideal stone, including marbles, slate, limestone, exotic stones, and more. In addition to materials for kitchen counters and vanity tops, the team also custom-fabricates for fireplaces, tables, bar tops and buffets. ACD will work with you on any custom design project you may have in mind.
The company has the following philosophy: “Don’t let the bitterness of poor quality remain long after the sweetness of a low price is forgotten.”
Over the years, much has changed in the technology of producing natural and engineered stone, but one thing is certain: every ACD client can be assured their project will be in the hands of expert craftsmen.
Powered by eDirectory™