- Around Town
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- Ask The Experts
- Ask the Experts: Ross Marzarella
- Ask The Experts - Premier Pain Centers - Peter S. Staats
- Ask The Expert - Ann Hughes, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- The Guide 2014 - Orrico Realty
- The Guide 2014 - Home Living Furniture
- Cover Story
- Jon D’Agostino - A Little Bit City, A Lot Bit Country
- Lovin' Life - Big Joe Henry
- Twelve - The Hayes Family
- Daytripper: Liberty Science Center
- Day Tripper - The Amish Experience
- Day Tripper - Atlantic City
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - School Answers
- Gift Guide - Colts Neck Dance
- Holiday Gift Guide - West End Confection Co.
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - IVF New Jersey
- Health Talk - Pop Weight Loss
- Health Talk - Frank Borao, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - StudioV Mind, Body and Soul
- Health - All-County Dermatology
- Health - Jersey Shore Body Wraps
- Elegant and Inviting, The Bellomos Home Offers Warmth to Friends and Family
- Shore & Sweet - Barbara and Bill Duffy
- A Country Estate: The Mullaneys'
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- The Triple Crown
- All The Pretty Horses
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Red Bank FrameWorks
- Four Seasons® Sunrooms & Windows
- A Seductive Re-Imaging - The Keeleys
- Our Picks
- The Home - JGS Insurance
- Our Pick - Advanced Vascular Solutions
- Our Pick - Colts Neck Center for Orthodontics and Invisalign
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Cynthia Scott
- People On The Move - Peter Priolo
- Kids On The Move - William Otto George IV
- Summer Guide
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - JGS Insurance
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantic Fencing Academy
- The Guide 2014 - Miles Ahead Sports
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Total Sound Entertainment
- The Home Guide - Red Bank Cabinet Company
- The Home Guide - Sea Bright Solar
Our Pick - AJC Advisors
165 Texas Rd.
Old Bridge, NJ
1250 Hylan Blvd., Suite 4B
Staten Island, NY 10305
AJC Advisors was built on a solid foundation of excellent client service and in-depth market knowledge. Their primary goal is to assist clients in every aspect of their financial lives. For each of their clients, they strive to help create financial stability and independence.
The staff consists of experienced professionals with a hands on approach to financial guidance. Not only will you find the team members knowledgeable, you will also discover that their staff truly cares about helping you realize financial security. As financial professionals, AJC Advisors will do everything in their power to keep you focused on where you want to go, advise you on how to get there, and continually remind you of the importance of maintaining a disciplined approach to obtaining your goals.
With tax season in full swing, AJC gives every client the opportunity to have at least a 45minute consultation with a tax preparer, some of whom have up to 55 years experience in the field. First-time clients can have their personal income taxes prepared for only $100, and the maximum they will ever pay in the future is only $175. Experience and service are just some of the reasons why AJC has a 97% retention rate for their personal income tax clients.
Company founder Angelo Coscia has been in the accounting business for nearly 50 years and continues to remain passionate about helping clients achieve their financial goals. His son, John, who is now the owner and operator of AJC, can assist you with retirement planning and income strategies. He operates AJC by emphasizing honesty and dedicated service to clients.
"After many years of affiliations with large companies, whose primary focus seemed to be on profit and loss rather than client benefit, we felt it our obligation to treat clients more like family" says John. "From that simple philosophical approach, we feel it is much easier to fulfill the financial goals and expectations of our clients. One recurring theme we hear from our clients is that they refer us to their friends and family because of the personal interaction and attention they receive from our staff.”
Powered by eDirectory™