- Around Town
- Bentley Edison Service Clinic
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- 12th Annual AMI Foundation Golf Classic
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Dr. William Ziegler
- Ask The Expert: Lillian Burry
- Ask the Experts: Vincent J Puma
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - The Healthy Palate
- Best Bet - Aquaspa Day Spa & Nail Boutique
- Best Bet - Ariana’s Grand Woodbridge
- Cover Story
- Nicholas Harary - The Essential Ingredients
- Dr. Maureen Murphy
- Still Strumming: Steve Forbert
- Day Tripper - Yogi Berra Museum & Learning Center
- Day Tripper: Dover Stone Church
- DayTripper: Princeton
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide 2014 - Museums
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Red Bank Radiologists
- The Guide 2015 - The Cracked Olive Market
- Gift Guide - Lincroft Kitchen & Bath
- Health Talk
- Health Blog - Glo Bar Skin Art Studio
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Health Talk - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2015 - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Health - Dermatology Associates of Central New Jersey
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Dulce Feito-Daly
- Weigh In - What is the worst gift you ever received?
- The Home - KRFC
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Matthew Craw
- People On The Move - Melissa Ziobro
- People On The Move - Sal Guastella
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Bedford Tax Services
- The Guide 2015 - Vik’s Fine Jewelry
- The Guide 2015 - Arena Steakhouse and Lounge
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Troost Bros., Inc.
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home - Decorating Den Interiors
Our Pick - AJC Advisors
165 Texas Rd.
Old Bridge, NJ
1250 Hylan Blvd., Suite 4B
Staten Island, NY 10305
The tax and financial specialists at AJC Advisors assist clients with managing all aspects of their financial lives. Through their commitment to personal service, AJC Advisors strives to help& people create financial stability and independence. The company is based on the principle that the right education and understanding of your current financial situation is crucial when it comes to making prudent decisions regarding your financial future. The full-service firm consists of experienced professionals who take a hands-on approach to providing financial guidance on everything from investments and insurance to financial and tax planning. Their services include corporate and income tax, retirement and estate planning, and all insurance needs, from life to disability. “We really pride ourselves on the level of service we offer to our clients,” says John Coscia, owner and president of AJC Advisors. “We do more than just prepare taxes; we’re here all year long to help our clients with both their current and future financial needs.”
Coscia exhibits a dedicated work ethic and thorough knowledge of the financial markets. He specializes in retirement planning and income strategies, in addition to many other areas of both tax and finance. Along with his team, Coscia combines his knowledge with a passion for helping clients achieve their goals. AJC Advisors always takes the time to meet with clients one-on-one to discuss their individual financial situation. “As your financial professionals, we will do everything in our power to keep you focused on where you want to go, advise you on how to get there, and continually remind you of the importance of maintaining a disciplined approach to realizing your dreams,” he says.
John Coscia has been an independent financial advisor and income tax preparer since 1996. His father, Angelo, began providing tax and financial services in 1966; John grew up working in his father’s firm, and purchased the company in 2003. “We’ve been here for our clients through recessions, floods, and hurricanes since the 1960s…and we have no intention of going anywhere,” Coscia says.
Powered by eDirectory™