- Around Town
- Operation Provide Comfort
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Experts - Dance Attitudes
- Ask the Experts: Giulio Caruso, DC Total Care Chiropractic and Rehab, P.C.
- AskThe Expert - John Kling Custom Homes
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Mancini Giuffré Salon & Spa
- The Guide 2014 - We Got Lites
- Best Bet - Modern Elegance Kitchen & Bath Studio
- Cover Story
- Acing It All - Michael Lippens
- Teen Queen - Christina Thompson
- Dr. Dinosaur ...aka Dr. Paul Kovalski
- Day Tripper: Crayola Factory
- DayTripper: Manasquan Reservoir
- Daytripper: Franklin Institute
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Garden Associates Landscape Architecture, Inc.
- The Guide 2013 - INDULGE Lounge & Food Bar
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond University Medical Center
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Frank Borao, M.D.
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Health Talk - Lori S. Gormley, M.D.
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Pick - Jeunesse Medical Spa
- Practical Design: Decorating On A Budget
- “A Night In Oz” Gala
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Assemblywoman Caroline Casagrande
- Valerie Niess - Raising Environmental And Political Awareness
- People On The Move - Jenn Lukowiak
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Colts Neck Inn
- The Guide 2013 - Sea Spa & Salon
- The Guide 2014 - The Cracked Olive Market
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - T. Dorland Studio at Folio Art Glass
- The Home Guide - H2O Bath & Kitchen Elegance
- The Home Spotlight - Select Technology Group
Our Pick - AJC Advisors
165 Texas Rd.
Old Bridge, NJ
1250 Hylan Blvd., Suite 4B
Staten Island, NY 10305
AJC Advisors was built on a solid foundation of excellent client service and in-depth market knowledge. Their primary goal is to assist clients in every aspect of their financial lives. For each of their clients, they strive to help create financial stability and independence.
The staff consists of experienced professionals with a hands on approach to financial guidance. Not only will you find the team members knowledgeable, you will also discover that their staff truly cares about helping you realize financial security. As financial professionals, AJC Advisors will do everything in their power to keep you focused on where you want to go, advise you on how to get there, and continually remind you of the importance of maintaining a disciplined approach to obtaining your goals.
With tax season in full swing, AJC gives every client the opportunity to have at least a 45minute consultation with a tax preparer, some of whom have up to 55 years experience in the field. First-time clients can have their personal income taxes prepared for only $100, and the maximum they will ever pay in the future is only $175. Experience and service are just some of the reasons why AJC has a 97% retention rate for their personal income tax clients.
Company founder Angelo Coscia has been in the accounting business for nearly 50 years and continues to remain passionate about helping clients achieve their financial goals. His son, John, who is now the owner and operator of AJC, can assist you with retirement planning and income strategies. He operates AJC by emphasizing honesty and dedicated service to clients.
"After many years of affiliations with large companies, whose primary focus seemed to be on profit and loss rather than client benefit, we felt it our obligation to treat clients more like family" says John. "From that simple philosophical approach, we feel it is much easier to fulfill the financial goals and expectations of our clients. One recurring theme we hear from our clients is that they refer us to their friends and family because of the personal interaction and attention they receive from our staff.”
Powered by eDirectory™