- Around Town
- CNHS - "It's A Wonder Life"
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - John Kling Custom Homes
- Ask The Expert - Marshall P.Allegra, M.D.
- Ask The Experts: William Kilbride, Owner Critelli & Kilbride Realtors
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - The Law Firm of Kevin P. McKernan
- The Guide 2015 - Everafter Furniture
- The Guide 2014 - We Got Lites
- Day Tripper - New York City for the Holidays
- Day Tripper - Momouth Park
- Day Tripper - The Appalachian Trail
- ETC - Beach Bias
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Il Sogno Ristorante Italiano
- Gift Guide - Red Bank Volvo
- Best Bet - Everafter Furniture
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health Talk - The Center for Bariatrics
- Health Talk - Lori S. Gormley, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Air Doctors, Inc.
- Health - ENERGY BALANCE
- Health 2014 - Overcoming Infertility
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - Colts Neck Manor House
- Eats: Twin Lights Bakery Cafe
- Weigh In - What is the worst gift you ever received?
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Red Bank Gastroenterology
- Our Pick - Danielle Benanti
- Our Pick - California Closets
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Kyle Galante
- People On The Move - Sean Davis
- People On The Move: Mary Weir
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Artistic Tile
- The Guide 2013 - Monmouth Stereo
- The Guide 2015 - Gerald Peters Goldmine Jewelers
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Oasis Backyard Farms
- The Home Guide - EncoreGarage of New Jersey
- The Home Guide - Ryser's Landscape Supply
Our Pick - AJC Advisors
165 Texas Rd.
Old Bridge, NJ
1250 Hylan Blvd., Suite 4B
Staten Island, NY 10305
AJC Advisors was built on a solid foundation of excellent client service and in-depth market knowledge. Their primary goal is to assist clients in every aspect of their financial lives. For each of their clients, they strive to help create financial stability and independence.
The staff consists of experienced professionals with a hands on approach to financial guidance. Not only will you find the team members knowledgeable, you will also discover that their staff truly cares about helping you realize financial security. As financial professionals, AJC Advisors will do everything in their power to keep you focused on where you want to go, advise you on how to get there, and continually remind you of the importance of maintaining a disciplined approach to obtaining your goals.
With tax season in full swing, AJC gives every client the opportunity to have at least a 45minute consultation with a tax preparer, some of whom have up to 55 years experience in the field. First-time clients can have their personal income taxes prepared for only $100, and the maximum they will ever pay in the future is only $175. Experience and service are just some of the reasons why AJC has a 97% retention rate for their personal income tax clients.
Company founder Angelo Coscia has been in the accounting business for nearly 50 years and continues to remain passionate about helping clients achieve their financial goals. His son, John, who is now the owner and operator of AJC, can assist you with retirement planning and income strategies. He operates AJC by emphasizing honesty and dedicated service to clients.
"After many years of affiliations with large companies, whose primary focus seemed to be on profit and loss rather than client benefit, we felt it our obligation to treat clients more like family" says John. "From that simple philosophical approach, we feel it is much easier to fulfill the financial goals and expectations of our clients. One recurring theme we hear from our clients is that they refer us to their friends and family because of the personal interaction and attention they receive from our staff.”
Powered by eDirectory™