- Around Town
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- CPC BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE GRAND OPENING
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Robert E.Wold, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- AskThe Expert - Stacy Lynn Costa MA, Ed.S.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Craft Master Builders Corp
- Best Bet - The Rug Mall
- Best Bet - Elite Dental of Staten Island
- Cover Story
- Spirits For The Spirit: The Legacy of Laird & Co.
- Flying HIgh
- A Young Novelty - Sara Samarasinghe
- Day Tripper - Delaware Water Gap
- Day Tripper - New York City for the Holidays
- Day Tripper - Overnight Adventures
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - A Perfect Gift By Marilyn
- Gift Guide - Escondido
- Gift Guide - Deluxe Windows
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- Health Talk - Frank Borao, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Union Family Eyecare
- Health - AMG Family Dentistry
- HWB 2014 - Victory Medical Associates
- That's Entertainment - The Pathakars'
- Contemporary Style - Living Outside The Box
- A Diamond in the Rough - Habib
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home: Energy Saving Tips - Airtight Insulation
- The Home Gallery - Fuda Tile & Marble
- The Home Guide - Adjusters NJ
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Sea Spa & Salon
- Wine Academy Superstores - Muscadet
- Our Pick - Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Specialists
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Brian Turtle
- People On The Move - Bill Mack
- People On The Move - Alexandra Kerenyi Augustyn
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Mancini Giuffré Salon & Spa
- The Guide 2014 - The Curvy Bride
- The Guide 2014 - Tom Rostron Co. Inc.
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - EncoreGarage of New Jersey
- The Home Guide - Red Bank FrameWorks
- The Home Guide - A and J Remodeling Services
Our Pick - AJC Advisors
165 Texas Rd.
Old Bridge, NJ
1250 Hylan Blvd., Suite 4B
Staten Island, NY 10305
AJC Advisors was built on a solid foundation of excellent client service and in-depth market knowledge. Their primary goal is to assist clients in every aspect of their financial lives. For each of their clients, they strive to help create financial stability and independence.
The staff consists of experienced professionals with a hands on approach to financial guidance. Not only will you find the team members knowledgeable, you will also discover that their staff truly cares about helping you realize financial security. As financial professionals, AJC Advisors will do everything in their power to keep you focused on where you want to go, advise you on how to get there, and continually remind you of the importance of maintaining a disciplined approach to obtaining your goals.
With tax season in full swing, AJC gives every client the opportunity to have at least a 45minute consultation with a tax preparer, some of whom have up to 55 years experience in the field. First-time clients can have their personal income taxes prepared for only $100, and the maximum they will ever pay in the future is only $175. Experience and service are just some of the reasons why AJC has a 97% retention rate for their personal income tax clients.
Company founder Angelo Coscia has been in the accounting business for nearly 50 years and continues to remain passionate about helping clients achieve their financial goals. His son, John, who is now the owner and operator of AJC, can assist you with retirement planning and income strategies. He operates AJC by emphasizing honesty and dedicated service to clients.
"After many years of affiliations with large companies, whose primary focus seemed to be on profit and loss rather than client benefit, we felt it our obligation to treat clients more like family" says John. "From that simple philosophical approach, we feel it is much easier to fulfill the financial goals and expectations of our clients. One recurring theme we hear from our clients is that they refer us to their friends and family because of the personal interaction and attention they receive from our staff.”
Powered by eDirectory™