- Around Town
- Around Town - Red Bank RiverCenter Announces 2013 Holiday Events
- The Atlantic Fencing Academy Announces District Winners
- Two River Theatre Annouces 20th Anniversary Season
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - Mike Moretti
- Ask The Expert - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- AskThe Expert - Jack Giglio
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Buyers Guide 2011-2012
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Brock Farms
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Monmouth Beach Shutters
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Circle BMW
- Cover Story
- Captain David Harrison - Defending From The Jersey Shore
- The Marlboro Man
- Behind the Dimples
- Daytripper: Museum of Modern Art
- Daytripper: Central Park Zoo
- Day Tripper: Dover Stone Church
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Sunkissed Airbrush Tanning
- Gift Guide - Appliance Brokers Ltd.
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Central Jersey Security Cameras
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Health Talk - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Health Talk - Dr. John Young
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Pain
- Health - The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center
- Health - haircolorxperts
- Newsletter Articles
- A Hidden Beauty - The Greenbergs
- The Home Gallery - Ilkem Marble & Granite
- The Home - Affordable Garage Doors
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Red Bank Gastroenterology
- OurPick - Carpet Yard
- Our Pick - Tommy’s Coal Fired Pizza
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Barbara Hilliard
- People On The Move - Ray Andersen
- People On The Move - Glenn Harbour
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - The Pine Tavern of Old Bridge
- The Guide 2013 - Cortez Cigars
- Company Profile - CKO Middletown Kickboxing
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - King Remodeling
- The Home Guide - Piazza di Roma
- The Home Guide - Kitchen & Bath Station
Our Pick - AJC Advisors
165 Texas Rd.
Old Bridge, NJ
1250 Hylan Blvd., Suite 4B
Staten Island, NY 10305
AJC Advisors was built on a solid foundation of excellent client service and in-depth market knowledge. Their primary goal is to assist clients in every aspect of their financial lives. For each of their clients, they strive to help create financial stability and independence.
The staff consists of experienced professionals with a hands on approach to financial guidance. Not only will you find the team members knowledgeable, you will also discover that their staff truly cares about helping you realize financial security. As financial professionals, AJC Advisors will do everything in their power to keep you focused on where you want to go, advise you on how to get there, and continually remind you of the importance of maintaining a disciplined approach to obtaining your goals.
With tax season in full swing, AJC gives every client the opportunity to have at least a 45minute consultation with a tax preparer, some of whom have up to 55 years experience in the field. First-time clients can have their personal income taxes prepared for only $100, and the maximum they will ever pay in the future is only $175. Experience and service are just some of the reasons why AJC has a 97% retention rate for their personal income tax clients.
Company founder Angelo Coscia has been in the accounting business for nearly 50 years and continues to remain passionate about helping clients achieve their financial goals. His son, John, who is now the owner and operator of AJC, can assist you with retirement planning and income strategies. He operates AJC by emphasizing honesty and dedicated service to clients.
"After many years of affiliations with large companies, whose primary focus seemed to be on profit and loss rather than client benefit, we felt it our obligation to treat clients more like family" says John. "From that simple philosophical approach, we feel it is much easier to fulfill the financial goals and expectations of our clients. One recurring theme we hear from our clients is that they refer us to their friends and family because of the personal interaction and attention they receive from our staff.”
Powered by eDirectory™