- Around Town
- Meridian Weightless
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Holiday Buzz: Out & About in NYC & PHL
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Kathleen Nolan of Family Focus Financial Group
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market: Frank Luccarelli
- Ask The Experts - Premier Pain Centers - Peter S. Staats
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Red White & Blue Contracting
- Best Bet - Ski Barn
- Best Bet - The Bonney Read
- Day Tripper - Staten Island Ferry Adventure
- Day Tripper - Mystic Seaport
- Daytripper: Popcorn Park Zoo
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Red Bank Sleep Shoppe
- Gift Guide - DiamondCastle
- Gift Guide - Millenium Stone Works
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Ragui Sadek MD FACS
- Health Talk - Adnan F. Danish, M.D.
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Streat Beat - Who Would You Invite To Dinner?
- Newsletter Articles
- Bentley Edison Vehicle Storage Special
- The Home Guide - Ryser's Landscape Supply
- Eagle Oaks Country Club Hosts Honor Day
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Steven A. Morgan, M.D.,F.A.C.O.G.
- Company Profile - KryoLife Staten Island, Inc.
- Our Pick - APB Security Systems, Inc.
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Maureen Doloughty
- People On The Move - Lauren Sgroi
- People On The Move - Jason Gers
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Brielle Cyclery
- The Guide 2014 - Fit for Life
- The Guide 2014 - We Got Lites
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Adjusters NJ
- The Home Guide - Central Jersey Pools
- The Home Guide - A and J Remodeling Services
Our Pick - AJC Advisors
165 Texas Rd.
Old Bridge, NJ
1250 Hylan Blvd., Suite 4B
Staten Island, NY 10305
The tax and financial specialists at AJC Advisors assist clients with managing all aspects of their financial lives. Through their commitment to personal service, AJC Advisors strives to help& people create financial stability and independence. The company is based on the principle that the right education and understanding of your current financial situation is crucial when it comes to making prudent decisions regarding your financial future. The full-service firm consists of experienced professionals who take a hands-on approach to providing financial guidance on everything from investments and insurance to financial and tax planning. Their services include corporate and income tax, retirement and estate planning, and all insurance needs, from life to disability. “We really pride ourselves on the level of service we offer to our clients,” says John Coscia, owner and president of AJC Advisors. “We do more than just prepare taxes; we’re here all year long to help our clients with both their current and future financial needs.”
Coscia exhibits a dedicated work ethic and thorough knowledge of the financial markets. He specializes in retirement planning and income strategies, in addition to many other areas of both tax and finance. Along with his team, Coscia combines his knowledge with a passion for helping clients achieve their goals. AJC Advisors always takes the time to meet with clients one-on-one to discuss their individual financial situation. “As your financial professionals, we will do everything in our power to keep you focused on where you want to go, advise you on how to get there, and continually remind you of the importance of maintaining a disciplined approach to realizing your dreams,” he says.
John Coscia has been an independent financial advisor and income tax preparer since 1996. His father, Angelo, began providing tax and financial services in 1966; John grew up working in his father’s firm, and purchased the company in 2003. “We’ve been here for our clients through recessions, floods, and hurricanes since the 1960s…and we have no intention of going anywhere,” Coscia says.
Powered by eDirectory™