- Around Town
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- Two River Theatre Annouces 20th Anniversary Season
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Ann Hughes, M.D.
- Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
- AskThe Expert - Pauline Poyner
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Brock Farms
- The Guide 2014 - Male Ego Barber Spa
- The Guide 2014 - The Pine Tavern
- Cover Story
- First Lady of Holmdel, Mayor Serena DiMaso
- Dana Canedy - A Gift For Jordan
- Barry Habib - Creative Entrepreneur
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Annex
- DayTripper: Manasquan Reservoir
- Day Tripper - USMA at West Point
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Cabitron Kitchen and Bath
- Gift Guide - Deluxe Windows
- Gift Guide - The Perfect Smile
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- Anthony and Lynn Marinello
- A Grand Home For Entertaining
- SnowBird Style: Jeff and Mary Schulsinger
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Rumson Therapeutic & Sports
- Health - Caroline Glicksman, MD
- Our Pick - Red Bank Radiologists
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Rabbi Shira Stern
- Kids On The Move - Meredith Gallagher
- People On The Move - Carmine Visone
- Summer Guide
- Summer Fun - Summer 2013
- Dish - Summer Guide 2013
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Folio Art Glass
- The Guide 2014 - Colts Neck Inn
- The Guide 2014 - Holmdel Orthodontics
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - H2O Bath & Kitchen Elegance
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home Guide - California Closets®
Our Pick - AJC Advisors
165 Texas Rd.
Old Bridge, NJ
1250 Hylan Blvd., Suite 4B
Staten Island, NY 10305
AJC Advisors was built on a solid foundation of excellent client service and in-depth market knowledge. Their primary goal is to assist clients in every aspect of their financial lives. For each of their clients, they strive to help create financial stability and independence.
The staff consists of experienced professionals with a hands on approach to financial guidance. Not only will you find the team members knowledgeable, you will also discover that their staff truly cares about helping you realize financial security. As financial professionals, AJC Advisors will do everything in their power to keep you focused on where you want to go, advise you on how to get there, and continually remind you of the importance of maintaining a disciplined approach to obtaining your goals.
With tax season in full swing, AJC gives every client the opportunity to have at least a 45minute consultation with a tax preparer, some of whom have up to 55 years experience in the field. First-time clients can have their personal income taxes prepared for only $100, and the maximum they will ever pay in the future is only $175. Experience and service are just some of the reasons why AJC has a 97% retention rate for their personal income tax clients.
Company founder Angelo Coscia has been in the accounting business for nearly 50 years and continues to remain passionate about helping clients achieve their financial goals. His son, John, who is now the owner and operator of AJC, can assist you with retirement planning and income strategies. He operates AJC by emphasizing honesty and dedicated service to clients.
"After many years of affiliations with large companies, whose primary focus seemed to be on profit and loss rather than client benefit, we felt it our obligation to treat clients more like family" says John. "From that simple philosophical approach, we feel it is much easier to fulfill the financial goals and expectations of our clients. One recurring theme we hear from our clients is that they refer us to their friends and family because of the personal interaction and attention they receive from our staff.”
Powered by eDirectory™