- Around Town
- Renaissance Pilates Now Open
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Ask The Experts
- Ask the Experts: DicksteinAssociatesAgency, LLC
- Ask The Expert - Jason C. Frazzano, Esq.
- Ask The Experts: Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Seasonal World
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond County Country Club
- Best Bet - Atlantic Age Management
- Cover Story
- Passion for Pop - Joe Petruccio
- In Good Company - Walt Hameline
- Arts & Scientist - Ilya Raskin, Ph.D.
- Day Tripper - SLEEPY HOLLOW, NEW YORK
- DayTripper: NJ Vietnam Veteran's Memorial
- Day Tripper - Atlantic City
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Undici
- Gift Guide - Advanced Vascular Solutions
- Gift Guide - Clothing & Style Consulting
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Asaad H. Samra, MD, FACS - Samra Plastic Surgery
- Health Talk - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2014 - Improve Health Solutions
- Health - Cuozzo Orthodontics
- Health 2014 - Specialized Care
- That's Entertainment - The Pathakars'
- Living History On A Gentleman's Farm - The Griswolds
- Chateau Campillay
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Montrose Schoolhouse
- Feels Like Home
- Our Picks
- Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club - In A League of Their Own
- Our Pick: Golf Greens “Fore” U
- Company Profile - Valina Salon & Day Spa
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Mary Weir
- Eric Ginsberg - Bringing People Together Through Music
- People On The Move - Victoria Masters
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Rockwell Dentistry
- The Guide 2014 - Pier Village
- The Guide 2014 - Federico’s Landscaping
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Showerman of NJ, Inc.
- The Home Guide - Kitchen & Bath Station
- The Home Guide - The White Sands Oceanfront Hotel & Spa
Our Pick - AJC Advisors
165 Texas Rd.
Old Bridge, NJ
1250 Hylan Blvd., Suite 4B
Staten Island, NY 10305
AJC Advisors was built on a solid foundation of excellent client service and in-depth market knowledge. Their primary goal is to assist clients in every aspect of their financial lives. For each of their clients, they strive to help create financial stability and independence.
The staff consists of experienced professionals with a hands on approach to financial guidance. Not only will you find the team members knowledgeable, you will also discover that their staff truly cares about helping you realize financial security. As financial professionals, AJC Advisors will do everything in their power to keep you focused on where you want to go, advise you on how to get there, and continually remind you of the importance of maintaining a disciplined approach to obtaining your goals.
With tax season in full swing, AJC gives every client the opportunity to have at least a 45minute consultation with a tax preparer, some of whom have up to 55 years experience in the field. First-time clients can have their personal income taxes prepared for only $100, and the maximum they will ever pay in the future is only $175. Experience and service are just some of the reasons why AJC has a 97% retention rate for their personal income tax clients.
Company founder Angelo Coscia has been in the accounting business for nearly 50 years and continues to remain passionate about helping clients achieve their financial goals. His son, John, who is now the owner and operator of AJC, can assist you with retirement planning and income strategies. He operates AJC by emphasizing honesty and dedicated service to clients.
"After many years of affiliations with large companies, whose primary focus seemed to be on profit and loss rather than client benefit, we felt it our obligation to treat clients more like family" says John. "From that simple philosophical approach, we feel it is much easier to fulfill the financial goals and expectations of our clients. One recurring theme we hear from our clients is that they refer us to their friends and family because of the personal interaction and attention they receive from our staff.”
Powered by eDirectory™