- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Hubbard Park Real Estate Becomes Exclusive Leverage Global Partner for Rumson, NJ
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Avra Karak
- Ask The Experts - David Chewey
- Ask The Expert - Michael Greenberg of HomeClick
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Cover Story
- The Q Factor - Quincy Mumford
- Dr. Yong and Moon ChooOn a Fascinating Life Journey.
- Fearless - Eric Casaburi
- Day Tripper - Delaware Water Gap
- Daytripper: Liberty Science Center
- Day Tripper: Dover Stone Church
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - United Lacrosse
- The Guide 2014 - The Malvern School
- Best Bet - Smith River Kitchens
- Health Talk
- Health Blog - Atlantic Laser Vision Center
- Health Talk - European Wax Center
- HWB 2015 - Advanced Surgical Healthcare Associates
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Integrative Health Services at Raritan Bay Medical Center
- HWB 2015 - Saint Peters Sports
- Health - Kensington Court
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Newsletter Articles
- What Finishes a Room?
- CPC BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE GRAND OPENING
- Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Barbara Hilliard
- Alex Gilvarry - Award-Winning Novelist
- People On The Move - Mindy Gollin
- Summer Guide
- Best Bet - Audi Eatontown
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - CoCo Pari
- The Guide 2015 - Gold Leaf Jewelers
- Our Pick - Top Line Appliance Center
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Showerman of NJ, Inc.
- The Home Guide - Troost Bros., Inc.
- The Home Guide - Downtown Tile
Our Pick - AJC Advisors
165 Texas Rd.
Old Bridge, NJ
1250 Hylan Blvd., Suite 4B
Staten Island, NY 10305
The tax and financial specialists at AJC Advisors assist clients with managing all aspects of their financial lives. Through their commitment to personal service, AJC Advisors strives to help& people create financial stability and independence. The company is based on the principle that the right education and understanding of your current financial situation is crucial when it comes to making prudent decisions regarding your financial future. The full-service firm consists of experienced professionals who take a hands-on approach to providing financial guidance on everything from investments and insurance to financial and tax planning. Their services include corporate and income tax, retirement and estate planning, and all insurance needs, from life to disability. We really pride ourselves on the level of service we offer to our clients, says John Coscia, owner and president of AJC Advisors. We do more than just prepare taxes; were here all year long to help our clients with both their current and future financial needs.
Coscia exhibits a dedicated work ethic and thorough knowledge of the financial markets. He specializes in retirement planning and income strategies, in addition to many other areas of both tax and finance. Along with his team, Coscia combines his knowledge with a passion for helping clients achieve their goals. AJC Advisors always takes the time to meet with clients one-on-one to discuss their individual financial situation. As your financial professionals, we will do everything in our power to keep you focused on where you want to go, advise you on how to get there, and continually remind you of the importance of maintaining a disciplined approach to realizing your dreams, he says.
John Coscia has been an independent financial advisor and income tax preparer since 1996. His father, Angelo, began providing tax and financial services in 1966; John grew up working in his fathers firm, and purchased the company in 2003. Weve been here for our clients through recessions, floods, and hurricanes since the 1960sand we have no intention of going anywhere, Coscia says.
Powered by eDirectory™