- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Dr. William Ziegler
- Ask The Expert: Asaad H. Samra, M.D.
- AskThe Expert - Jack Giglio
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Angelina’s Ristorante
- Best Bet - Montage Decor Inc.
- Best Bet - Carlo's Bakery
- Cover Story
- Dr. Yong and Moon Choo…On a Fascinating Life Journey.
- JoAnn Kairys
- Joe Boyle – on the Road to Exceptional
- Day Tripper - Atlantic City
- Daytripper: Franklin Institute
- Day Tripper - USMA at West Point
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Health Talk
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health Talk - Rockwell Dentistry
- Health Talk - Dr. Clifford M. Sales
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2014 - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- Health - Dr. Louis B. Conte
- Health - Kensington Court
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Gratitude in Guatemala
- Muriel Rogers - Local Artist
- Newsletter Articles
- The Perfect Nest - LaCorte
- The Home - Penterman Kitchens
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Tara Gostovich, DMD, PA
- Our Pick - Freedom Boat Club
- Company Profile - Spine & Pain Centers of NJ and NY
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Jacqueline Sodano
- People On The Move - Glenn Harbour
- People On The Move: Ester Kluge
- Summer Guide
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - ClockWorks Development Group
- The Guide 2014 - Robert Defalco Realty
- The Guide 2014 - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - California Closets®
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings
- The Home - Decorating Den Interiors
Our Pick - AJC Advisors
165 Texas Rd.
Old Bridge, NJ
1250 Hylan Blvd., Suite 4B
Staten Island, NY 10305
AJC Advisors was built on a solid foundation of excellent client service and in-depth market knowledge. Their primary goal is to assist clients in every aspect of their financial lives. For each of their clients, they strive to help create financial stability and independence.
The staff consists of experienced professionals with a hands on approach to financial guidance. Not only will you find the team members knowledgeable, you will also discover that their staff truly cares about helping you realize financial security. As financial professionals, AJC Advisors will do everything in their power to keep you focused on where you want to go, advise you on how to get there, and continually remind you of the importance of maintaining a disciplined approach to obtaining your goals.
With tax season in full swing, AJC gives every client the opportunity to have at least a 45minute consultation with a tax preparer, some of whom have up to 55 years experience in the field. First-time clients can have their personal income taxes prepared for only $100, and the maximum they will ever pay in the future is only $175. Experience and service are just some of the reasons why AJC has a 97% retention rate for their personal income tax clients.
Company founder Angelo Coscia has been in the accounting business for nearly 50 years and continues to remain passionate about helping clients achieve their financial goals. His son, John, who is now the owner and operator of AJC, can assist you with retirement planning and income strategies. He operates AJC by emphasizing honesty and dedicated service to clients.
"After many years of affiliations with large companies, whose primary focus seemed to be on profit and loss rather than client benefit, we felt it our obligation to treat clients more like family" says John. "From that simple philosophical approach, we feel it is much easier to fulfill the financial goals and expectations of our clients. One recurring theme we hear from our clients is that they refer us to their friends and family because of the personal interaction and attention they receive from our staff.”
Powered by eDirectory™