- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Fall Guide 2015 - Gravity Vault
- Count Basie Theatre Announces Board Members
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- AskThe Experts - Dance Attitudes
- AskThe Experts - Virginia McDonald
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Cover Story
- Dr. Yong and Moon Choo…On a Fascinating Life Journey.
- The Ultimate Fighter: Renzo Gracie
- Feature: Michael DiGiacomo
- Day Tripper - Mountain Creek Resort
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Annex
- Day Tripper - USMA at West Point
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Best Bet - Ariana’s Grand Woodbridge
- Best Bet - Dearborn Market
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Health Talk - IVF New Jersey
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2014 - Looking Good, Staying Healthy!
- Health - Glenn Kolansky, M.D.
- Health - Test Sports Clubs
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Eat Beat - Holiday Buzz: Dining Out for the Holidays
- Streat Beat - Who Would You Invite To Dinner?
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Living in Colts Neck
- Impeccable Style
- La Bella Vita!
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- Red Bank Gastroenterology - Advertorial
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Our Pick - Red Bank Radiologists
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Rabbi Sally J. Priesand
- People on the Move: Reverend Thomas J. Triggs
- People On The Move: Mark Malek
- Summer Guide
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - AnA Custom Closets
- The Guide 2015 - LaRocca Hornik Rosen Greenberg
- The Guide 2015 - Ray Catena Maserati
- The Home Guide
- The Home Spotlight - Select Technology Group
- The Home Guide - Ilkem Marble & Granite
- The Home Guide - Ryser's Landscape Supply
Our Pick - AJC Advisors
165 Texas Rd.
Old Bridge, NJ
1250 Hylan Blvd., Suite 4B
Staten Island, NY 10305
The tax and financial specialists at AJC Advisors assist clients with managing all aspects of their financial lives. Through their commitment to personal service, AJC Advisors strives to help& people create financial stability and independence. The company is based on the principle that the right education and understanding of your current financial situation is crucial when it comes to making prudent decisions regarding your financial future. The full-service firm consists of experienced professionals who take a hands-on approach to providing financial guidance on everything from investments and insurance to financial and tax planning. Their services include corporate and income tax, retirement and estate planning, and all insurance needs, from life to disability. “We really pride ourselves on the level of service we offer to our clients,” says John Coscia, owner and president of AJC Advisors. “We do more than just prepare taxes; we’re here all year long to help our clients with both their current and future financial needs.”
Coscia exhibits a dedicated work ethic and thorough knowledge of the financial markets. He specializes in retirement planning and income strategies, in addition to many other areas of both tax and finance. Along with his team, Coscia combines his knowledge with a passion for helping clients achieve their goals. AJC Advisors always takes the time to meet with clients one-on-one to discuss their individual financial situation. “As your financial professionals, we will do everything in our power to keep you focused on where you want to go, advise you on how to get there, and continually remind you of the importance of maintaining a disciplined approach to realizing your dreams,” he says.
John Coscia has been an independent financial advisor and income tax preparer since 1996. His father, Angelo, began providing tax and financial services in 1966; John grew up working in his father’s firm, and purchased the company in 2003. “We’ve been here for our clients through recessions, floods, and hurricanes since the 1960s…and we have no intention of going anywhere,” Coscia says.
Powered by eDirectory™