- Around Town
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - Premier Pain Centers
- Ask The Experts: Dr. John M. Young
- Ask The Expert - Hiren Patel, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Nina Ferrer Design
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantis Centers, Inc.
- The Guide 2014 - Bentley Edison
- Cover Story
- Kim Guadagno - New Jersey's First Lieutenant Governor
- In Good Company - Walt Hameline
- Life on the Strip
- Day Tripper: Grounds For Sculpture
- Daytripper: Franklin Institute
- Day Tripper - The Staten Island Children’s Museum
- Eat Beat - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- Eats: TEAK Restaurant
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Holmdel Orthodontics
- The Guide 2014 - Ferrari of Central New Jersey
- Gift Guide - Advanced Vascular Solutions
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Carol Ash, DO
- Health Talk - Michael R. D’Agnes, FACHE
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - The Samra Group
- Health - AMG Family Dentistry
- Health - Vincent Camarda, D.D.S., P.A.
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Affordable Garage Doors
- A Notable Man: Jim Cirronella
- Our Pick - Colts Neck Inn
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Jill McCracken
- People on the Move: Karen Nealis
- Kids On The Move - Eleanor Phipps
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- Company Profile - The Curvy Bride
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantis Centers, Inc.
- The Guide 2014 - CoCo Pari Boutique
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Dulce Feito-Daly, LLC
- The Home Guide - Visit Brock Farms
- The Home Guide - Ron Youmans, Jr.
Our Pick - Branches Catering
123 Monmouth Road
West Long Branch, NJ 07764
Whether you're throwing an intimate surprise birthday gathering, a lavish party, a Bar/Bat Mitzvah or a tightly choreographed corporate event, Branches Catering can plan and execute every detail.The catering hall is also one of the most sought-after wedding facilities central New Jersey has to offer.With its chef-inspired menus,a breath-taking outdoor waterfall garden,and an amenity-filled bridal suite,the happy couple and guests can celebrate in unparalleled elegance and style.
While there are plenty of catering facilities in New Jersey, none holds a candle to Branches' service, professionalism, and gourmet food.This award-winning venue never cuts corners when it comes to your event.The staff will assist you every step of the way, from helping with the initial planning to creating an event everyone will remember for a lifetime. If you want to exchange vows on one of the nearby beaches, John Lombardo and his staff can help coordinate the ceremony before you come back for a great meal.
Branches has become one of the most popular event venues/reception halls in New Jersey, not to mention one of the most talked-about Monmouth and Ocean County caterers. Located at the former address of Squire's Pub, Branches was John’s idea. Its beautiful interior design transformed a once dark, dreary interior into a beautiful venue. Now this expansive 14,000-square-foot luxurious space is ideal for any type of affair and holds up to 700 guests for an all-facility event.
“When people talk about Branches the word perfect comes up,”says John.“The staff is flexible and friendly. People feel comfortable booking here.We are known for our food.The scratch cooking really stands out with people.”
Along with the grand Magnolia Ballroom, the elegant Torchwood Room, bright and airy Willow Room, and the cozy Cypress Room,Branches also offers its Waterfall Garden.With a seven-foot high waterfall, several gentle pooling areas, and a 60-foot endless stream, this lovely setting is enhanced by a handcrafted stone and iron-gate enclosure to ensure privacy. It becomes a romantic, fairytale escape, perfect for wedding ceremonies, company picnics, cocktail parties or any other outdoor event.
Powered by eDirectory™