- Around Town
- Summer Fun - Summer 2013
- Two River Theatre Annouces 20th Anniversary Season
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- Ask The Experts: Dr. John M. Young
- Ask The Expert - Robert E.Wold, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - AnA Custom Closets
- The Guide 2014 - Above
- The Guide 2014 - Trek Bicycle Store of Middletown
- Day Tripper - Lakota Wolf Preserve
- Day Tripper - Bushkill Falls
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide: Marlboro Tennis & Training Center
- The Guide 2014 - Cosmetic Medic
- Gift Guide - The English Manor
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Health Talk - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- Health Talk - Ragui Sadek MD FACS
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Marshall P. Allegra
- Health - Cuozzo Orthodontics
- Health - Trinity Rehab
- Newsletter Articles
- JOHN DIAS ANNOUNCED AS ARTISTIC DIRECTOR OF TWO RIVER THEATER CO.
- Parker Family Health Center Named Beneficiary
- VNA Health Group Holiday Dinner Dance
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - TCLA Enrichment Center
- Our Pick - Stone World at Red Bank
- Our Pick - Coldwell Banker Residential Mortgage
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Kristin Beck
- People On The Move - Bo Scannapieeco
- Kids On The Move - Lisa Zhang
- Summer Guide
- Summer Fun - Summer 2013
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - femme by ashley
- The Guide 2014 - Downtown Tile
- The Guide 2014 - Grace Sharpe
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Carpets With A Twist
- The Home Guide - Richmond Tile & Bath
- The Home - Rainmaker Lawn Sprinklers
Our Pick - Branches Catering
123 Monmouth Road
West Long Branch, NJ 07764
Whether you're throwing an intimate surprise birthday gathering, a lavish party, a Bar/Bat Mitzvah or a tightly choreographed corporate event, Branches Catering can plan and execute every detail.The catering hall is also one of the most sought-after wedding facilities central New Jersey has to offer.With its chef-inspired menus,a breath-taking outdoor waterfall garden,and an amenity-filled bridal suite,the happy couple and guests can celebrate in unparalleled elegance and style.
While there are plenty of catering facilities in New Jersey, none holds a candle to Branches' service, professionalism, and gourmet food.This award-winning venue never cuts corners when it comes to your event.The staff will assist you every step of the way, from helping with the initial planning to creating an event everyone will remember for a lifetime. If you want to exchange vows on one of the nearby beaches, John Lombardo and his staff can help coordinate the ceremony before you come back for a great meal.
Branches has become one of the most popular event venues/reception halls in New Jersey, not to mention one of the most talked-about Monmouth and Ocean County caterers. Located at the former address of Squire's Pub, Branches was John’s idea. Its beautiful interior design transformed a once dark, dreary interior into a beautiful venue. Now this expansive 14,000-square-foot luxurious space is ideal for any type of affair and holds up to 700 guests for an all-facility event.
“When people talk about Branches the word perfect comes up,”says John.“The staff is flexible and friendly. People feel comfortable booking here.We are known for our food.The scratch cooking really stands out with people.”
Along with the grand Magnolia Ballroom, the elegant Torchwood Room, bright and airy Willow Room, and the cozy Cypress Room,Branches also offers its Waterfall Garden.With a seven-foot high waterfall, several gentle pooling areas, and a 60-foot endless stream, this lovely setting is enhanced by a handcrafted stone and iron-gate enclosure to ensure privacy. It becomes a romantic, fairytale escape, perfect for wedding ceremonies, company picnics, cocktail parties or any other outdoor event.
Powered by eDirectory™