- Around Town
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- CPC BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE GRAND OPENING
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Ann Hughes, M.D.
- Ask The Experts - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Ask The Expert - Kathleen Nolan of Family Focus Financial Group
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - SI Cruise Club & My Going Places Travel
- Best Bet - ForeverLawn at the Shore
- Best Bet - Ryser’s Landcape Supply
- Cover Story
- A Young Novelty - Sara Samarasinghe
- Colts Neck's Jacquie Lee
- A Story Like No Other - Jim Nantz
- Day Tripper - New York City for the Holidays
- Day Tripper: Grounds For Sculpture
- Daytripper: Popcorn Park Zoo
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Normandie Bakery
- Gift Guide - East Coast Pool Concepts
- Gift Guide - Terrazza Restaurant and Lounge
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- Health Talk - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Health Talk - Asaad H. Samra, MD, FACS - Samra Plastic Surgery
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Chakra Salon & Spa
- Health - AMG Family Dentistry
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - John Cortese Masons
- Our Pick - Cortez Cigars
- The Home - Seaside Materials
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Steven A. Morgan, M.D., F.A.C.O.G.
- Company Profile - Cunningham Orthopaedics
- HWB 2014 - Atlantic Age Management
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Sarah Milne
- People On The Move: C. Arthur Albrizio
- People On The Move - Jim Quirk
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Grecian Pools
- The Guide 2014 - InHaus Kitchen & Bath Remodeling
- Company Profile - Dearborn Market
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Carpets With A Twist
- The Home Guide - JOE HURLEY INC.
- The Home Guide - EncoreGarage of New Jersey
Our Pick - Branches Catering
123 Monmouth Road
West Long Branch, NJ 07764
Whether you're throwing an intimate surprise birthday gathering, a lavish party, a Bar/Bat Mitzvah or a tightly choreographed corporate event, Branches Catering can plan and execute every detail.The catering hall is also one of the most sought-after wedding facilities central New Jersey has to offer.With its chef-inspired menus,a breath-taking outdoor waterfall garden,and an amenity-filled bridal suite,the happy couple and guests can celebrate in unparalleled elegance and style.
While there are plenty of catering facilities in New Jersey, none holds a candle to Branches' service, professionalism, and gourmet food.This award-winning venue never cuts corners when it comes to your event.The staff will assist you every step of the way, from helping with the initial planning to creating an event everyone will remember for a lifetime. If you want to exchange vows on one of the nearby beaches, John Lombardo and his staff can help coordinate the ceremony before you come back for a great meal.
Branches has become one of the most popular event venues/reception halls in New Jersey, not to mention one of the most talked-about Monmouth and Ocean County caterers. Located at the former address of Squire's Pub, Branches was John’s idea. Its beautiful interior design transformed a once dark, dreary interior into a beautiful venue. Now this expansive 14,000-square-foot luxurious space is ideal for any type of affair and holds up to 700 guests for an all-facility event.
“When people talk about Branches the word perfect comes up,”says John.“The staff is flexible and friendly. People feel comfortable booking here.We are known for our food.The scratch cooking really stands out with people.”
Along with the grand Magnolia Ballroom, the elegant Torchwood Room, bright and airy Willow Room, and the cozy Cypress Room,Branches also offers its Waterfall Garden.With a seven-foot high waterfall, several gentle pooling areas, and a 60-foot endless stream, this lovely setting is enhanced by a handcrafted stone and iron-gate enclosure to ensure privacy. It becomes a romantic, fairytale escape, perfect for wedding ceremonies, company picnics, cocktail parties or any other outdoor event.
Powered by eDirectory™