- Around Town
- Big Game Day Party at the Tiki Bar at Driftwood
- Voyagers' Community School - Open House
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - John Panicali, D.C., Chiropractor
- Ask The Expert - Ann Hughes, M.D.
- Ask The Experts - Michael J. Cunningham MD
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- The Guide 2014 - Grace Sharpe
- The Guide 2015 - Casale Jewelers
- Cover Story
- Dana Canedy - A Gift For Jordan
- Dutchess of Dearborn
- Woman on a Mission, Senator Ellen Karcher: Wife, Mother and Senator of NJ
- Day Tripper - Atlantic City
- DayTripper: New Hope, Pennsylvania
- Daytripper: Popcorn Park Zoo
- Fall Guide
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Gerald Peter's Gold Mine
- Black Friday Gift Guide - Dearborn Market
- The Guide 2015 - Rosen Decorators
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Health Talk - Dr. Patrick Cuozzo
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Cosmetics
- Health - Premier Pain Centers
- Health 2014 - Specialized Care
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - Advanced Home Remodeling
- The Home Gallery - Instone
- A Country Estate: The Mullaneys'
- Our Picks
- Our Pick: JMH Home Design Consultants
- Company Profile - Atlantic Age Management
- HWB 2014 - Frederick L. Sabido, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Yvette Bonfiglio
- People On The Move: Liz Leonardis
- People On The Move - Mamie Amato Weiss
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Bear and Birch
- Company Profile - The Hart Investment Group of Wells Fargo Advisors
- The Guide 2014 - Monmouth Street Tile
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Showerman of NJ, Inc.
- The Home - Oasis Backyard Farms
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
Our Pick - Branches Catering
123 Monmouth Road
West Long Branch, NJ 07764
Whether you're throwing an intimate surprise birthday gathering, a lavish party, a Bar/Bat Mitzvah or a tightly choreographed corporate event, Branches Catering can plan and execute every detail.The catering hall is also one of the most sought-after wedding facilities central New Jersey has to offer.With its chef-inspired menus,a breath-taking outdoor waterfall garden,and an amenity-filled bridal suite,the happy couple and guests can celebrate in unparalleled elegance and style.
While there are plenty of catering facilities in New Jersey, none holds a candle to Branches' service, professionalism, and gourmet food.This award-winning venue never cuts corners when it comes to your event.The staff will assist you every step of the way, from helping with the initial planning to creating an event everyone will remember for a lifetime. If you want to exchange vows on one of the nearby beaches, John Lombardo and his staff can help coordinate the ceremony before you come back for a great meal.
Branches has become one of the most popular event venues/reception halls in New Jersey, not to mention one of the most talked-about Monmouth and Ocean County caterers. Located at the former address of Squire's Pub, Branches was John’s idea. Its beautiful interior design transformed a once dark, dreary interior into a beautiful venue. Now this expansive 14,000-square-foot luxurious space is ideal for any type of affair and holds up to 700 guests for an all-facility event.
“When people talk about Branches the word perfect comes up,”says John.“The staff is flexible and friendly. People feel comfortable booking here.We are known for our food.The scratch cooking really stands out with people.”
Along with the grand Magnolia Ballroom, the elegant Torchwood Room, bright and airy Willow Room, and the cozy Cypress Room,Branches also offers its Waterfall Garden.With a seven-foot high waterfall, several gentle pooling areas, and a 60-foot endless stream, this lovely setting is enhanced by a handcrafted stone and iron-gate enclosure to ensure privacy. It becomes a romantic, fairytale escape, perfect for wedding ceremonies, company picnics, cocktail parties or any other outdoor event.
Powered by eDirectory™