- Around Town
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Operation Provide Comfort
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - Premier Pain Centers - Peter S. Staats
- AskThe Experts - Virginia McDonald
- Ask The Expert - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Moonlight Complements
- The Guide 2014 - Male Ego Barber Spa
- The Guide 2014 - Colts Neck Inn
- Cover Story
- Barry Habib - Creative Entrepreneur
- Jon D’Agostino - A Little Bit City, A Lot Bit Country
- Model Citizen - Colleen Thaler
- Day Tripper - Peddlers Village
- Day Tripper - SLEEPY HOLLOW, NEW YORK
- DayTripper: Northlandz
- Eat Beat - Angelina’s Ristorante
- Eat Beat - Holiday Buzz: Who's Serving?
- Eats: The Colts Neck Inn
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - The Endless Summer
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Garage Innovations
- Gift Guide - Millenium Stone Works
- The Guide 2014 - 732-Express
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Health Talk - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Living History On A Gentleman's Farm - The Griswolds
- A Family Home by Design - The Trupiano's
- Private Retreat - Colyandro
- Living in Colts Neck
- Montrose Schoolhouse
- It's All in the Details
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- Red Bank Gastroenterology - Advertorial
- Four Seasons® Sunrooms & Windows
- The Home Q&A - H2o Bath & Kitchen Elegance: Green Technology
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Seastreak
- Our Pick: Ani Orthopaedic Group
- Our Pick: JMH Home Design Consultants
- People On The Move
- Mary Lou Moramarco - Volunteer Extraordinaire
- People On The Move: Tony Abbatiello
- People On The Move - Terry and Faye Zealand
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Dish - Summer Guide 2013
- Summer Fun - Summer 2013
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Ferrari of Central New Jersey
- The Guide 2014 - Brazen Bras Boutique
- The Guide 2013 - Undici
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Adjusters NJ
- The Home Guide - ForeverLawn at the Shore
- The Home Guide - Chelsea Kitchen and Bath
Our Pick - California Closet Company
Our Pick - California Closets
2666 US Highway 130
Cranbury, NJ 08513
Have you gotten to the point where your closet has reached its maximum capacity and it is simply easier to throw a shirt on the floor rather than put it on a hanger? Then it’s time to reach out to California Closets.
All of California Closets’ work is done locally, including the factory where closets are constructed to perfectly fit your needs. The company is committed to consistent quality, reliable service, and unsurpassed value. Each installation is accompanied by five-star level service, which can be sensed as soon as you enter the fully staffed showroom or when you receive your free in-home consultation.
The quality can be seen in offerings such as custom-style solid and glass doors, drawer fronts, and crown and fluted moldings with applied matching end panels. Additionally, no matter if the work is being done for a child’s room or the kitchen pantry, all work is completed by California Closets’ staff, eliminating the worry of dealing with a subcontractor.
What makes California Closets such a worthwhile investment is the versatility their systems offer. Shelves and rods can be hand-adjusted, and customizations, such as belt racks, slanted shoe shelves, and even a safe, can all be installed, making your closet perfect for your bedroom. With the ability to build around windows, slanted ceilings, and vents, California Closets will take any unorganized or unused area and turn it into a play center, the most modern home entertainment center, a workstation, or home office.
For 30 years California Closets has pioneered the closet industry with intuitive organizational solutions. Our latest innovation includes Lago, a new line of finishes inspired by the wood colors of Lake Como in Italy.
To learn more about this unique line of European-inspired finishes, or our latest promotion, visit www.californiaclosets.com/cranbury , visit our showroom, or call 800.229.2567.
© Copyright 2010 California Closet Company, Inc. All rights reserved
Powered by eDirectory™