- Around Town
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Meridian Weightless
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Brock Farms
- Ask The Expert - Harbor Lights Financial Group, Inc.
- Ask The Expert: Asaad H. Samra, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Downtown Tile
- The Guide 2014 - Grace Sharpe
- Best Bet - Builders' General Supply Company
- Cover Story
- A Little Bit Country - Corey Wagar
- Gratitude in Guatemala
- Golden Moments - David Goldman
- Day Tripper - The Amish Experience
- Day Tripper - Snug Harbor
- Daytripper: Popcorn Park Zoo
- Staten Island EatBeat - Nino’s Restaurant
- Eat Beat - Holiday Buzz: Who's Serving?
- Eats: Branches Catering
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Gift Guide
- SB Furniture Design - Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Home Theatre Connection
- The Guide 2014 - Paramount Oral Surgery
- Health Talk
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- Health Talk - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2014 - Looking Good, Staying Healthy!
- Health - AMG Family Dentistry
- Health - Jersey Shore Body Wraps
- All in the Family
- Homes: Classically Inspired - A family’s heritage and traditions guide a dramatic interior
- Shabby Chic & Chandeliers - The Brillers
- Newsletter Articles
- Historical Marlboro: The Vanderveer House
- The Home Gallery - Monmouth St. Tile
- The Home Gallery - Instone
- Our Picks
- Forefront Homes Builds Homes That Welcome, Comfort And Inspire
- Company Profile - Pauline Poyner Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Our Pick - The Malvern School
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Peter Priolo
- People On The Move - Sophie Garito
- People on the Move: Gerry Viggiani
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Robert Defalco Realty
- The Guide 2014 - We Got Lites
- Company Profile - CKO Middletown Kickboxing
- The Home Guide
- The Home Spotlight - Select Technology Group
- The Home Guide - triSpace interiors
- The Home - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
Our Pick - California Closet Company
Our Pick - California Closets
2666 US Highway 130
Cranbury, NJ 08513
Have you gotten to the point where your closet has reached its maximum capacity and it is simply easier to throw a shirt on the floor rather than put it on a hanger? Then it’s time to reach out to California Closets.
All of California Closets’ work is done locally, including the factory where closets are constructed to perfectly fit your needs. The company is committed to consistent quality, reliable service, and unsurpassed value. Each installation is accompanied by five-star level service, which can be sensed as soon as you enter the fully staffed showroom or when you receive your free in-home consultation.
The quality can be seen in offerings such as custom-style solid and glass doors, drawer fronts, and crown and fluted moldings with applied matching end panels. Additionally, no matter if the work is being done for a child’s room or the kitchen pantry, all work is completed by California Closets’ staff, eliminating the worry of dealing with a subcontractor.
What makes California Closets such a worthwhile investment is the versatility their systems offer. Shelves and rods can be hand-adjusted, and customizations, such as belt racks, slanted shoe shelves, and even a safe, can all be installed, making your closet perfect for your bedroom. With the ability to build around windows, slanted ceilings, and vents, California Closets will take any unorganized or unused area and turn it into a play center, the most modern home entertainment center, a workstation, or home office.
For 30 years California Closets has pioneered the closet industry with intuitive organizational solutions. Our latest innovation includes Lago, a new line of finishes inspired by the wood colors of Lake Como in Italy.
To learn more about this unique line of European-inspired finishes, or our latest promotion, visit www.californiaclosets.com/cranbury , visit our showroom, or call 800.229.2567.
© Copyright 2010 California Closet Company, Inc. All rights reserved
Powered by eDirectory™