- Around Town
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- 12th Annual AMI Foundation Golf Classic
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- Ask The Expert - Beth Thomas-Edwards
- Company Profile - Shrewsbury Vascular & General Surgery Associates
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Troost Brothers, Inc
- The Guide 2014 - Manfredi Auto Group
- The Guide 2014 - Architects Studio Inc. Northeast
- Cover Story
- Bridging the Myth - Michael Kamil
- Gratitude in Guatemala
- A Story Like No Other - Jim Nantz
- Daytripper: Museum of Modern Art
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Day Tripper - Central Park
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - The Mill at Spring Lake Heights
- Gift Guide: The Wine Loft
- Gift Guide - Reflections Banquet Hall
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- Health Talk - Ragui Sadek MD FACS
- Health Talk - Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2014 - Victory Medical Associates
- HWB 2014 - Frederick L. Sabido, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Health - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Living in Colts Neck
- Montrose Schoolhouse
- Muriel Rogers - Local Artist
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - Richmond Tile
- The Home - Vizzini & Company
- Letting In The Light
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Advanced Center for Orthodontics
- Our Pick - Coldwell Banker Residential Mortgage
- Our Pick - Valina Salon & Day Spa
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Liz Leonardis
- People On The Move: Andrea Mesh
- Kids On The Move - Sharon Lin
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond County Country Club
- The Guide 2013 - Monmouth Stereo
- Company Profile - CKO Middletown Kickboxing
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Oasis Backyard Farms
- The Home Guide - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home - Decorating Den Interiors
Our Pick - California Closet Company
Our Pick - California Closets
2666 US Highway 130
Cranbury, NJ 08513
Have you gotten to the point where your closet has reached its maximum capacity and it is simply easier to throw a shirt on the floor rather than put it on a hanger? Then it’s time to reach out to California Closets.
All of California Closets’ work is done locally, including the factory where closets are constructed to perfectly fit your needs. The company is committed to consistent quality, reliable service, and unsurpassed value. Each installation is accompanied by five-star level service, which can be sensed as soon as you enter the fully staffed showroom or when you receive your free in-home consultation.
The quality can be seen in offerings such as custom-style solid and glass doors, drawer fronts, and crown and fluted moldings with applied matching end panels. Additionally, no matter if the work is being done for a child’s room or the kitchen pantry, all work is completed by California Closets’ staff, eliminating the worry of dealing with a subcontractor.
What makes California Closets such a worthwhile investment is the versatility their systems offer. Shelves and rods can be hand-adjusted, and customizations, such as belt racks, slanted shoe shelves, and even a safe, can all be installed, making your closet perfect for your bedroom. With the ability to build around windows, slanted ceilings, and vents, California Closets will take any unorganized or unused area and turn it into a play center, the most modern home entertainment center, a workstation, or home office.
For 30 years California Closets has pioneered the closet industry with intuitive organizational solutions. Our latest innovation includes Lago, a new line of finishes inspired by the wood colors of Lake Como in Italy.
To learn more about this unique line of European-inspired finishes, or our latest promotion, visit www.californiaclosets.com/cranbury , visit our showroom, or call 800.229.2567.
© Copyright 2010 California Closet Company, Inc. All rights reserved
Powered by eDirectory™