- Around Town
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Staten Island Fun Facts
- AMI Foundation Donates More Than 500 lbs. of Food from 6th Annual Food Drive
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Joe Chehova of Lighting World
- Ask The Experts: William Kilbride, Owner Critelli & Kilbride Realtors
- Company Profile - Shrewsbury Vascular & General Surgery Associates
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Holmdel Orthodontics
- The Guide 2015 - Wisteria of Red Bank
- The Guide 2014 - Vino Divino School of Wine
- Day Tripper - Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
- Day Tripper - Mystic Seaport
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Gift Guide - LaRocca Hornik Rosen Greenberg & Blaha Counselors at Law
- Gift Guide - Posch Clothing & Accessories
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Health Talk - Michael R. D’Agnes, FACHE
- Dr. Peggy Avagliano Honored
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Avanti Day Resort
- Health 2014 - ah Spa!
- Health - Professional Behavioral Center of New Jersey, P.A.
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Elegant and Inviting, The Bellomos Home Offers Warmth to Friends and Family
- A Model Home - The Tsairis’
- Timeless Classicism - Flancbaum
- Newsletter Articles
- CNHS - "It's A Wonder Life"
- A First for Everything - Kim Guadagno
- A Little Bit Country - Corey Wagar
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Colts Neck Manor House
- Health - DeeAnna Merz Nagel
- Our Pick - Red Bank Gastroenterology
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Cara Smith
- People On The Move - Bill McDonald
- Kids On The Move - Ray Wang
- Summer Guide
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Essential Elements Dance Studio
- Company Profile - School Answers
- The Guide 2014 - Brown’s Heating, Cooling and Plumbing
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Sea Bright Solar
- The Home - Home Living Furniture
- The Home Guide - Ilkem Marble & Granite
Our Pick - California Closet Company
Our Pick - California Closets
2666 US Highway 130
Cranbury, NJ 08513
Have you gotten to the point where your closet has reached its maximum capacity and it is simply easier to throw a shirt on the floor rather than put it on a hanger? Then it’s time to reach out to California Closets.
All of California Closets’ work is done locally, including the factory where closets are constructed to perfectly fit your needs. The company is committed to consistent quality, reliable service, and unsurpassed value. Each installation is accompanied by five-star level service, which can be sensed as soon as you enter the fully staffed showroom or when you receive your free in-home consultation.
The quality can be seen in offerings such as custom-style solid and glass doors, drawer fronts, and crown and fluted moldings with applied matching end panels. Additionally, no matter if the work is being done for a child’s room or the kitchen pantry, all work is completed by California Closets’ staff, eliminating the worry of dealing with a subcontractor.
What makes California Closets such a worthwhile investment is the versatility their systems offer. Shelves and rods can be hand-adjusted, and customizations, such as belt racks, slanted shoe shelves, and even a safe, can all be installed, making your closet perfect for your bedroom. With the ability to build around windows, slanted ceilings, and vents, California Closets will take any unorganized or unused area and turn it into a play center, the most modern home entertainment center, a workstation, or home office.
For 30 years California Closets has pioneered the closet industry with intuitive organizational solutions. Our latest innovation includes Lago, a new line of finishes inspired by the wood colors of Lake Como in Italy.
To learn more about this unique line of European-inspired finishes, or our latest promotion, visit www.californiaclosets.com/cranbury , visit our showroom, or call 800.229.2567.
© Copyright 2010 California Closet Company, Inc. All rights reserved
Powered by eDirectory™