- Around Town
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Joe Adelfio of Closettec NJ
- AskThe Expert - Frank LaRocca
- Ask The Expert - Carolyn Welsh
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Alycia's Bistro
- The Guide 2015 - The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center
- The Guide 2015 - Anna’s Italian Kitchen
- Cover Story
- Captain David Harrison - Defending From The Jersey Shore
- Bob Ojeda - An Extra Inning
- Scores Big In His Field - Rich Russo
- Day Tripper - Balloon Flights
- Daytripper: Liberty Science Center
- DayTripper: Historical Village at Allaire
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- Eat Beat - Zio Toto Ristorante
- Eat Beat - Surv Kitchen & Lounge
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Fall Guide 2014 - Museums
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Colts Neck Center for Orthodontics & Invisalign®
- Gift Guide - Air Doctors, Inc.
- The Guide 2015 - EXIT Realty East Coast - Gerine A. Skamarak
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Brian Long CareOne Senior Care
- Health Talk - Dawn Rockwell, DMD
- Health Talk - Dr. Clifford M. Sales
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - NJ Shore Fit
- Health - Colts Neck Hot Yoga
- Health - Professional Behavioral Center of New Jersey, P.A.
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Newsletter Articles
- A Hidden Beauty - The Greenbergs
- Our Pick: Lighting Expo
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Ballew Jewelers
- Our Pick - Valina Salon & Day Spa
- Our Pick - Sal ScialloState Farm
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Darrell Reid
- Colts Neck Member Of Jack & Jill Monmouth County Chapter
- People On The Move - Lauren Sgroi
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Liberty Homes of Staten Island, Inc.
- The Guide 2015 - Morgan Fertility
- Our Pick - Jaguar Land Rover of Monmouth
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Chelsea Kitchen and Bath
- The Home Guide - The White Sands Oceanfront Hotel & Spa
- The Home Guide - California Closets®
Our Pick - California Closet Company
Our Pick - California Closets
2666 US Highway 130
Cranbury, NJ 08513
Have you gotten to the point where your closet has reached its maximum capacity and it is simply easier to throw a shirt on the floor rather than put it on a hanger? Then it’s time to reach out to California Closets.
All of California Closets’ work is done locally, including the factory where closets are constructed to perfectly fit your needs. The company is committed to consistent quality, reliable service, and unsurpassed value. Each installation is accompanied by five-star level service, which can be sensed as soon as you enter the fully staffed showroom or when you receive your free in-home consultation.
The quality can be seen in offerings such as custom-style solid and glass doors, drawer fronts, and crown and fluted moldings with applied matching end panels. Additionally, no matter if the work is being done for a child’s room or the kitchen pantry, all work is completed by California Closets’ staff, eliminating the worry of dealing with a subcontractor.
What makes California Closets such a worthwhile investment is the versatility their systems offer. Shelves and rods can be hand-adjusted, and customizations, such as belt racks, slanted shoe shelves, and even a safe, can all be installed, making your closet perfect for your bedroom. With the ability to build around windows, slanted ceilings, and vents, California Closets will take any unorganized or unused area and turn it into a play center, the most modern home entertainment center, a workstation, or home office.
For 30 years California Closets has pioneered the closet industry with intuitive organizational solutions. Our latest innovation includes Lago, a new line of finishes inspired by the wood colors of Lake Como in Italy.
To learn more about this unique line of European-inspired finishes, or our latest promotion, visit www.californiaclosets.com/cranbury , visit our showroom, or call 800.229.2567.
© Copyright 2010 California Closet Company, Inc. All rights reserved
Powered by eDirectory™