- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- Ask The Experts: Tina and Gabriel Simon BallRoom etc. Dance Studio
- AskThe Experts - Dance Attitudes
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Hot Tubs by HotSpring, LLC
- The Guide 2015 - Morgan Fertility
- Best Bet - Gerald Peter's Gold Mine
- Day Tripper - Balloon Flights
- Day Tripper - The Amish Experience
- Daytripper: Liberty Science Center
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Tom Rostron Co. Inc.Heating & Air Conditioning
- The Guide 2014 - Danielle Spressert
- Best Bet - Maserati - The Key to an Extraordinary Life
- Health Talk
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- Guest Blogger >> Sonya Moretti, WHNP-BC, NAMS
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Chips Salon
- Health - Brock Farms
- Health - Advanced Vascular Solutions
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Turn-Key Comfort For The Canaricks
- Victorian Splendor - Eaton
- A Grand Home for Living - Harris
- Newsletter Articles
- JDRF 12th Annual Need for Speed Gala
- The Home - Select Technology Group
- The Home - Agostino Antiques Gallery
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Wine Academy Superstores
- Our Pick - Allan J. Proske, CFP
- Our Pick - Restore the Shore
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Kevin O’Malley
- People On The Move: Ester Kluge
- Kids On The Move - Josh Gilstein
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- Company Profile - KryoLife Staten Island, Inc.
- The Guide 2014 - Grecian Pools
- The Guide 2013 - Hazlet Pharmacy
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Brock Farms
- The Home Guide - A and J Remodeling Services
- The Home - Oasis Backyard Farms
Our Pick - California Closet Company
Our Pick - California Closets
2666 US Highway 130
Cranbury, NJ 08513
Have you gotten to the point where your closet has reached its maximum capacity and it is simply easier to throw a shirt on the floor rather than put it on a hanger? Then it’s time to reach out to California Closets.
All of California Closets’ work is done locally, including the factory where closets are constructed to perfectly fit your needs. The company is committed to consistent quality, reliable service, and unsurpassed value. Each installation is accompanied by five-star level service, which can be sensed as soon as you enter the fully staffed showroom or when you receive your free in-home consultation.
The quality can be seen in offerings such as custom-style solid and glass doors, drawer fronts, and crown and fluted moldings with applied matching end panels. Additionally, no matter if the work is being done for a child’s room or the kitchen pantry, all work is completed by California Closets’ staff, eliminating the worry of dealing with a subcontractor.
What makes California Closets such a worthwhile investment is the versatility their systems offer. Shelves and rods can be hand-adjusted, and customizations, such as belt racks, slanted shoe shelves, and even a safe, can all be installed, making your closet perfect for your bedroom. With the ability to build around windows, slanted ceilings, and vents, California Closets will take any unorganized or unused area and turn it into a play center, the most modern home entertainment center, a workstation, or home office.
For 30 years California Closets has pioneered the closet industry with intuitive organizational solutions. Our latest innovation includes Lago, a new line of finishes inspired by the wood colors of Lake Como in Italy.
To learn more about this unique line of European-inspired finishes, or our latest promotion, visit www.californiaclosets.com/cranbury , visit our showroom, or call 800.229.2567.
© Copyright 2010 California Closet Company, Inc. All rights reserved
Powered by eDirectory™