- Around Town
- Operation Provide Comfort
- Summer Fun - Summer 2013
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Brock Farms
- AskThe Expert - Pauline Poyner
- Ask The Experts: Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Signature Design Group
- The Guide 2014 - The Curvy Bride
- The Guide 2014 - Home Living Furniture
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Staje The Boutique
- The Guide 2014 - Red White & Blue Contracting
- The Guide 2013 - Sunkissed Airbrush Tanning
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Carol Ash, DO
- Health Talk - Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- AMI Womenís Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Elevate Yoga
- Health - StudioV Mind, Body and Soul
- Health - Associated Pain Specialists
- Newsletter Articles
- Operation Provide Comfort
- Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club - In A League of Their Own
- The Home - EcoSystems Fence Co
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Colts Neck Center for Orthodontics and Invisalign
- Health - Dr. Pamela Levy
- Our Pick - Open MRI and Diagnostic Imaging of Wall
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Wendy Neuberger and Stephanie Phillips
- People On The Move - Jeff Grabosky
- People On The Move - Elizabeth Shea Arthur
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- Company Profile:Gerine A. Skamarak-EXIT Realty East Coast
- Company Profile - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- The Guide 2014 - Pelican Shops
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Joey Dís
- The Home Guide - Adjusters NJ
- The Home Guide - Total Sound Entertainment
Our Pick - Cortez Cigars
794 Broad Street
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
Cigars. Renowed to be a penchant of luxury, an elegant conversation between the smoker and the cigar, an appreciation of the endeavor of constructing a masterpiece. The tobacco leaf, traveling from the rich soil, to the aging barn, to fermentation, to selection, to deveining, to the blending with other tobacco leaves making its way towards the progression in becoming the cigar you dream about. Itís a long journey till that cigar sits so eloquently awaiting a crisp cut and tall flame.
At Cortez Cigars in Shrewsbury we honor dedication, tradition and quality in making our unique blends of cigars. A legacy of passion for crafting the best cigars in the world from the beginning to the end is our focus. The Cortez brothers, Luis and Kristian, grew up in the tobacco business, in all phases of growing, curing, fermenting and production. Growing up in parts of Cuba and parts of Central America throughout their young life their passion has always been cigar making. Luis, after an intense apprenticeship at La Corona Factory in Havana, Cuba and later on coming to US working for industry leaders such as General Cigars, Swiss Match, Nat Sherman, Miami Cigars and La Gloria Cubana.
Luis traveled nationwide representing Macanudo and promoted with special sales events with fine tobacco retailers. Kris was a top district sales manager for DC/MD/VA/NC area for many years for Miami Cigars, La Aurora is their most prestigious brand.
In 2006 we opened our first location Cortez Cigars on White Road, small 375 square foot space, in Shrewsbury, NJ. Through word of mouth and commitment to providing our customers with the great customer service which enabled us to move to our current location on Highway 35. In November 2008 we opened up our factory, Cortez Tabacalera, in the tobacco-rich town on the outskirts of Santiago, Dominican Republic. We then introduced Cortez (Cortez Seleccion Especial) to fine tobacco retail shops in the East Coast and Mid-West. Our retail store list has steadily grown to include 35 stores currently.
In June, 2011 we opened up an area to relax and enjoy your Cortez, feel free to stop to indulge and relax. Comfortable ambiance, with TVs and comfy chairs to sit back, converse and be at peace to enjoy your cigar.
Cortez Seleccion Especial Mild-Medium Blend Ė Connecticut- seed wrapper grown in Ecuador and Cuban-seed, Dominican Republic Criollo Ď98 gives this cigar an earthy characteristic, creamy, undertones of rich coffee.
Cortez Seleccion Especial Med-Full Blend- Natural Maduro Brazil and Dominican Republic Criollo í98. Customer favorite! This cigarís fine construction is just one attribute that can be highly attested. Undertones of rich chocolate and expresso.
Cortez Edicion Limitada, debuted in June 2011, which is 7 year aged 100% Dominican Puro, Habana-Seed. This blend is derived from the finest leaves from the island of Dominican Republic to evoke a complex palate of oak and anise, at moments a touch of spice, with a full-bodied character.
In each cigar we guarantee the smoker will not only enjoy the aroma and taste but also notice the passion and dedication we observe when making our cigars.
Sizes: Robusto (50 x5) - Toro Grande (54 x 6 Ĺ) - Torpedo (52 x 6 ľ)
2012 will be introducing two new blends! Ask to be added to our email list : email@example.com
Cortez specializes in art of cigar making at private functions adding elegance, education and a great conversation piece to your special event. Perfect for weddings, corporate functions or promos, wine tastings, golf tournaments , charity events, birthdays, bachelor parties, tailgating, etc.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries on event pricing.
We travel anywhere in the US.
A collection of some of our clients include: Makers Mark, Audi of America, Mercedes Benz, Ferrari, BMW, Bacardi USA, Facebook, AOL, Fox News, HBO.
Trademarked and registered with the US Patent and Trademark Office.
Powered by eDirectory™