- Around Town
- Creating A Company Culture - Resources Real Estate
- The Cardiovascular Care Group Announces New JUST WALK Program
- AMI Foundation Donates More Than 500 lbs. of Food from 6th Annual Food Drive
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Experts - Frank D'Aponte
- Ask The Expert - Alexandra Freer
- Ask The Experts - Wegmans
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Aquaspa Day Spa & Nail Boutique
- Best Bet - George Wall Ford Lincoln
- The Guide 2014 - Above
- Cover Story
- A Story Like No Other - Jim Nantz
- Lights, Camera...Cooper!
- The Ultimate Fighter: Renzo Gracie
- Day Tripper - Momouth Park
- Day Tripper - The Staten Island Childrens Museum
- Day Tripper - Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
- Popular Daily Specials Return to AMA Ristorante
- Restaurant Guide - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- Eats: Julias
- Fall Guide
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide 2014 - Museums
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Surround Sound
- The Guide 2015 - Alycia's Bistro
- The Guide 2014 - Brielle Cyclery
- Health Talk
- Health Blog - Dr. Wayne A. Aldredge, Holmdel Periodontics
- Health Talk - Michael R. DAgnes, FACHE
- Health Talk - Kristin Belen, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - AMI - Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Health Blog - CareOne at King James
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Holiday Buzz: Holiday Desserts
- Holiday Buzz - Sights & Sounds of the Season
- Eat Beat - Holiday Buzz: Dining Out for the Holidays
- Designed for Living, A Couple that Decorates Together Stays Together
- Shore & Sweet - Barbara and Bill Duffy
- Award-Winning Country Estate
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Millenium Stone Works
- AMI Honored As NJ BIZ Healthcare Hero
- The Home - Creating A Home Office
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - JCC of Staten Island
- HWB 2015 - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Health - db Orthopedic
- People On The Move
- Bob Zander Colts Neck Fire Marshal
- People On The Move - Sal Guastella
- People On The Move - Christina Nelson
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Best Bet - The Burr Law Group
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- Our Pick - Gerald Peters Goldmine
- 2016 Guide - Auto Exotica Inc
- The Guide 2016 - Gerald Peters Jewelers
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Pietra Bella
- The Home - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home Guide - casale TILE
Our Pick - Cortez Cigars
794 Broad Street
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
Cigars. Renowed to be a penchant of luxury, an elegant conversation between the smoker and the cigar, an appreciation of the endeavor of constructing a masterpiece. The tobacco leaf, traveling from the rich soil, to the aging barn, to fermentation, to selection, to deveining, to the blending with other tobacco leaves making its way towards the progression in becoming the cigar you dream about. Its a long journey till that cigar sits so eloquently awaiting a crisp cut and tall flame.
At Cortez Cigars in Shrewsbury we honor dedication, tradition and quality in making our unique blends of cigars. A legacy of passion for crafting the best cigars in the world from the beginning to the end is our focus. The Cortez brothers, Luis and Kristian, grew up in the tobacco business, in all phases of growing, curing, fermenting and production. Growing up in parts of Cuba and parts of Central America throughout their young life their passion has always been cigar making. Luis, after an intense apprenticeship at La Corona Factory in Havana, Cuba and later on coming to US working for industry leaders such as General Cigars, Swiss Match, Nat Sherman, Miami Cigars and La Gloria Cubana.
Luis traveled nationwide representing Macanudo and promoted with special sales events with fine tobacco retailers. Kris was a top district sales manager for DC/MD/VA/NC area for many years for Miami Cigars, La Aurora is their most prestigious brand.
In 2006 we opened our first location Cortez Cigars on White Road, small 375 square foot space, in Shrewsbury, NJ. Through word of mouth and commitment to providing our customers with the great customer service which enabled us to move to our current location on Highway 35. In November 2008 we opened up our factory, Cortez Tabacalera, in the tobacco-rich town on the outskirts of Santiago, Dominican Republic. We then introduced Cortez (Cortez Seleccion Especial) to fine tobacco retail shops in the East Coast and Mid-West. Our retail store list has steadily grown to include 35 stores currently.
In June, 2011 we opened up an area to relax and enjoy your Cortez, feel free to stop to indulge and relax. Comfortable ambiance, with TVs and comfy chairs to sit back, converse and be at peace to enjoy your cigar.
Cortez Seleccion Especial Mild-Medium Blend Connecticut- seed wrapper grown in Ecuador and Cuban-seed, Dominican Republic Criollo 98 gives this cigar an earthy characteristic, creamy, undertones of rich coffee.
Cortez Seleccion Especial Med-Full Blend- Natural Maduro Brazil and Dominican Republic Criollo 98. Customer favorite! This cigars fine construction is just one attribute that can be highly attested. Undertones of rich chocolate and expresso.
Cortez Edicion Limitada, debuted in June 2011, which is 7 year aged 100% Dominican Puro, Habana-Seed. This blend is derived from the finest leaves from the island of Dominican Republic to evoke a complex palate of oak and anise, at moments a touch of spice, with a full-bodied character.
In each cigar we guarantee the smoker will not only enjoy the aroma and taste but also notice the passion and dedication we observe when making our cigars.
Sizes: Robusto (50 x5) - Toro Grande (54 x 6 ) - Torpedo (52 x 6 )
2012 will be introducing two new blends! Ask to be added to our email list : firstname.lastname@example.org
Cortez specializes in art of cigar making at private functions adding elegance, education and a great conversation piece to your special event. Perfect for weddings, corporate functions or promos, wine tastings, golf tournaments , charity events, birthdays, bachelor parties, tailgating, etc.
Contact us at email@example.com for inquiries on event pricing.
We travel anywhere in the US.
A collection of some of our clients include: Makers Mark, Audi of America, Mercedes Benz, Ferrari, BMW, Bacardi USA, Facebook, AOL, Fox News, HBO.
Trademarked and registered with the US Patent and Trademark Office.
Powered by eDirectory™