- Around Town
- Summer Fun - Summer 2013
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- AskThe Expert - Pauline Poyner
- Ask The Expert - Marshall P.Allegra, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Architects Studio Inc. Northeast
- The Guide 2014 - Set The Stage
- The Guide 2014 - Angelina’s Ristorante
- DayTripper: NJ Vietnam Veteran's Memorial
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Annex
- Day Tripper: Grounds For Sculpture
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Staje The Boutique
- Gift Guide - Red Bank Veterinary Hospital
- The Guide 2014 - Athena Learning Center
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dawn Rockwell, DMD
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Health Talk - Beth M. Deutch MD
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Test Sports Clubs
- Health - ENERGY BALANCE
- Guest Blogger >> Sonya Moretti, WHNP-BC, NAMS
- Living in Colts Neck
- Feels Like Home
- The Triple Crown
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Guide - Oasis Backyard Farms
- The Home - Seaside Materials
- The Home - Dulce Feito-Daly
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Dance Attitudes
- Great Date Now
- Company Profile - Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Anna Maria Mannarino
- Kids On The Move - Ryan Dolan
- People On The Move - Peggy Karaban
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Folio Art Glass
- The Guide 2014 - Two River Theater Company
- The Guide 2014 - B and A Jewelers
- The Home Guide
- The Home Spotlight - Select Technology Group
- The Home Guide - Red Bank FrameWorks
- The Home Guide - Red Bank Cabinet Company
Our Pick - Cortez Cigars
794 Broad Street
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
Cigars. Renowed to be a penchant of luxury, an elegant conversation between the smoker and the cigar, an appreciation of the endeavor of constructing a masterpiece. The tobacco leaf, traveling from the rich soil, to the aging barn, to fermentation, to selection, to deveining, to the blending with other tobacco leaves making its way towards the progression in becoming the cigar you dream about. It’s a long journey till that cigar sits so eloquently awaiting a crisp cut and tall flame.
At Cortez Cigars in Shrewsbury we honor dedication, tradition and quality in making our unique blends of cigars. A legacy of passion for crafting the best cigars in the world from the beginning to the end is our focus. The Cortez brothers, Luis and Kristian, grew up in the tobacco business, in all phases of growing, curing, fermenting and production. Growing up in parts of Cuba and parts of Central America throughout their young life their passion has always been cigar making. Luis, after an intense apprenticeship at La Corona Factory in Havana, Cuba and later on coming to US working for industry leaders such as General Cigars, Swiss Match, Nat Sherman, Miami Cigars and La Gloria Cubana.
Luis traveled nationwide representing Macanudo and promoted with special sales events with fine tobacco retailers. Kris was a top district sales manager for DC/MD/VA/NC area for many years for Miami Cigars, La Aurora is their most prestigious brand.
In 2006 we opened our first location Cortez Cigars on White Road, small 375 square foot space, in Shrewsbury, NJ. Through word of mouth and commitment to providing our customers with the great customer service which enabled us to move to our current location on Highway 35. In November 2008 we opened up our factory, Cortez Tabacalera, in the tobacco-rich town on the outskirts of Santiago, Dominican Republic. We then introduced Cortez (Cortez Seleccion Especial) to fine tobacco retail shops in the East Coast and Mid-West. Our retail store list has steadily grown to include 35 stores currently.
In June, 2011 we opened up an area to relax and enjoy your Cortez, feel free to stop to indulge and relax. Comfortable ambiance, with TVs and comfy chairs to sit back, converse and be at peace to enjoy your cigar.
Cortez Seleccion Especial Mild-Medium Blend – Connecticut- seed wrapper grown in Ecuador and Cuban-seed, Dominican Republic Criollo ‘98 gives this cigar an earthy characteristic, creamy, undertones of rich coffee.
Cortez Seleccion Especial Med-Full Blend- Natural Maduro Brazil and Dominican Republic Criollo ’98. Customer favorite! This cigar’s fine construction is just one attribute that can be highly attested. Undertones of rich chocolate and expresso.
Cortez Edicion Limitada, debuted in June 2011, which is 7 year aged 100% Dominican Puro, Habana-Seed. This blend is derived from the finest leaves from the island of Dominican Republic to evoke a complex palate of oak and anise, at moments a touch of spice, with a full-bodied character.
In each cigar we guarantee the smoker will not only enjoy the aroma and taste but also notice the passion and dedication we observe when making our cigars.
Sizes: Robusto (50 x5) - Toro Grande (54 x 6 ½) - Torpedo (52 x 6 ¼)
2012 will be introducing two new blends! Ask to be added to our email list : email@example.com
Cortez specializes in art of cigar making at private functions adding elegance, education and a great conversation piece to your special event. Perfect for weddings, corporate functions or promos, wine tastings, golf tournaments , charity events, birthdays, bachelor parties, tailgating, etc.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries on event pricing.
We travel anywhere in the US.
A collection of some of our clients include: Makers Mark, Audi of America, Mercedes Benz, Ferrari, BMW, Bacardi USA, Facebook, AOL, Fox News, HBO.
Trademarked and registered with the US Patent and Trademark Office.
Powered by eDirectory™