- Around Town
- AMI Providing Free Screening Mammograms
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- 12th Annual AMI Foundation Golf Classic
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert: Lillian Burry
- Ask The Expert - Joe Chehova of Lighting World
- Ask The Expert - Alexandra Freer
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - The Malvern School
- The Guide 2015 - The Hart Investment Group
- Best Bet - Staten Island Fencing Center
- Day Tripper - The Staten Island Childrens Museum
- Daytripper: Central Park Zoo
- Day Tripper - Mountain Creek Resort
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Leather & Fur Ranch
- Best Bet - Design Line Kitchens
- Best Bet - ForeverLawn at the Shore
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health Talk - Carol Ash, DO
- Health Talk - Michael R. DAgnes, FACHE
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Glenn Kolansky, M.D.
- HWB 2015 - Saint Peters Sports
- Health - Avanti Day Resort
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Holiday Buzz: Out & About in NYC & PHL
- Holiday Buzz - Sights & Sounds of the Season
- Comfort & Function - Habbab-Karout
- Anthony and Lynn Marinello
- Elegant and Inviting, The Bellomos Home Offers Warmth to Friends and Family
- Living in Colts Neck
- Feels Like Home
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- La Bella Vita!
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Pick - Baymar Farms
- Red Bank Cabinet Company
- Our Pick: Marlboro Dental Arts, PC
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Healthy Way
- Eat Beat - Annas Italian Kitchen
- Our Pick - The Law Firm of Kevin P. McKernan
- People On The Move
- Colts Neck Member Of Jack & Jill Monmouth County Chapter
- People On The Move: Kristin Beck
- Suzanne Pease, Jill-Of-All-Trades
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - One Stop Womens Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Holmdel Orthodontics
- The Guide 2014 - Staten Island Mall
- Our Pick - White Sands
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home - JGS Insurance
Our Pick - Cortez Cigars
794 Broad Street
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
Cigars. Renowed to be a penchant of luxury, an elegant conversation between the smoker and the cigar, an appreciation of the endeavor of constructing a masterpiece. The tobacco leaf, traveling from the rich soil, to the aging barn, to fermentation, to selection, to deveining, to the blending with other tobacco leaves making its way towards the progression in becoming the cigar you dream about. Its a long journey till that cigar sits so eloquently awaiting a crisp cut and tall flame.
At Cortez Cigars in Shrewsbury we honor dedication, tradition and quality in making our unique blends of cigars. A legacy of passion for crafting the best cigars in the world from the beginning to the end is our focus. The Cortez brothers, Luis and Kristian, grew up in the tobacco business, in all phases of growing, curing, fermenting and production. Growing up in parts of Cuba and parts of Central America throughout their young life their passion has always been cigar making. Luis, after an intense apprenticeship at La Corona Factory in Havana, Cuba and later on coming to US working for industry leaders such as General Cigars, Swiss Match, Nat Sherman, Miami Cigars and La Gloria Cubana.
Luis traveled nationwide representing Macanudo and promoted with special sales events with fine tobacco retailers. Kris was a top district sales manager for DC/MD/VA/NC area for many years for Miami Cigars, La Aurora is their most prestigious brand.
In 2006 we opened our first location Cortez Cigars on White Road, small 375 square foot space, in Shrewsbury, NJ. Through word of mouth and commitment to providing our customers with the great customer service which enabled us to move to our current location on Highway 35. In November 2008 we opened up our factory, Cortez Tabacalera, in the tobacco-rich town on the outskirts of Santiago, Dominican Republic. We then introduced Cortez (Cortez Seleccion Especial) to fine tobacco retail shops in the East Coast and Mid-West. Our retail store list has steadily grown to include 35 stores currently.
In June, 2011 we opened up an area to relax and enjoy your Cortez, feel free to stop to indulge and relax. Comfortable ambiance, with TVs and comfy chairs to sit back, converse and be at peace to enjoy your cigar.
Cortez Seleccion Especial Mild-Medium Blend Connecticut- seed wrapper grown in Ecuador and Cuban-seed, Dominican Republic Criollo 98 gives this cigar an earthy characteristic, creamy, undertones of rich coffee.
Cortez Seleccion Especial Med-Full Blend- Natural Maduro Brazil and Dominican Republic Criollo 98. Customer favorite! This cigars fine construction is just one attribute that can be highly attested. Undertones of rich chocolate and expresso.
Cortez Edicion Limitada, debuted in June 2011, which is 7 year aged 100% Dominican Puro, Habana-Seed. This blend is derived from the finest leaves from the island of Dominican Republic to evoke a complex palate of oak and anise, at moments a touch of spice, with a full-bodied character.
In each cigar we guarantee the smoker will not only enjoy the aroma and taste but also notice the passion and dedication we observe when making our cigars.
Sizes: Robusto (50 x5) - Toro Grande (54 x 6 ) - Torpedo (52 x 6 )
2012 will be introducing two new blends! Ask to be added to our email list : email@example.com
Cortez specializes in art of cigar making at private functions adding elegance, education and a great conversation piece to your special event. Perfect for weddings, corporate functions or promos, wine tastings, golf tournaments , charity events, birthdays, bachelor parties, tailgating, etc.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries on event pricing.
We travel anywhere in the US.
A collection of some of our clients include: Makers Mark, Audi of America, Mercedes Benz, Ferrari, BMW, Bacardi USA, Facebook, AOL, Fox News, HBO.
Trademarked and registered with the US Patent and Trademark Office.
Powered by eDirectory™