- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- 5th Annual Cardboard Box City Raises More Than $14,000
- CPC BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE GRAND OPENING
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Robert E.Wold, M.D.
- Ask The Experts - David Chewey
- Ask The Expert - Pelican Pool & Ski Center
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Kim's Jewelers
- The Guide 2014 - The Curvy Bride
- Best Bet - White Sands Oceanfront Resort and Spa
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Red Bank River Center
- Best Bet - Max's Es-Ca
- The Guide 2014 - Avanti Day Resort
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Health - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health Talk - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2015 - Orthopedics
- Health - Avatar Spa
- Health Talk - Rockwell Dentistry
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Completely Custom - The Campillays
- Vive La France - Abbey Feiler-Kober
- That's Entertainment - The Pathakars'
- Living in Colts Neck
- All The Pretty Horses
- The Triple Crown
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- Colts Neck Resident Co-Chairs Centre State MS Event
- Kids On The Move: Ben Cruz
- CNHS - "It's A Wonder Life"
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Dance Attitudes
- Company Profile - Premier Pain Centers
- Company Profile - Bear Brook Commons Dental Group
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Jenn Lukowiak
- People On The Move - Major Gregory Penczak
- James Mullevey Principal With Principles
- Summer Guide
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - KryoLife Staten Island
- The Guide 2015 - Circle Infiniti
- The Guide 2015 - Jeweled Studio
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Top Line Appliance Center
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
- The Home - Ryserís Landscape Supply
Our Pick - Cortez Cigars
794 Broad Street
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
Cigars. Renowed to be a penchant of luxury, an elegant conversation between the smoker and the cigar, an appreciation of the endeavor of constructing a masterpiece. The tobacco leaf, traveling from the rich soil, to the aging barn, to fermentation, to selection, to deveining, to the blending with other tobacco leaves making its way towards the progression in becoming the cigar you dream about. Itís a long journey till that cigar sits so eloquently awaiting a crisp cut and tall flame.
At Cortez Cigars in Shrewsbury we honor dedication, tradition and quality in making our unique blends of cigars. A legacy of passion for crafting the best cigars in the world from the beginning to the end is our focus. The Cortez brothers, Luis and Kristian, grew up in the tobacco business, in all phases of growing, curing, fermenting and production. Growing up in parts of Cuba and parts of Central America throughout their young life their passion has always been cigar making. Luis, after an intense apprenticeship at La Corona Factory in Havana, Cuba and later on coming to US working for industry leaders such as General Cigars, Swiss Match, Nat Sherman, Miami Cigars and La Gloria Cubana.
Luis traveled nationwide representing Macanudo and promoted with special sales events with fine tobacco retailers. Kris was a top district sales manager for DC/MD/VA/NC area for many years for Miami Cigars, La Aurora is their most prestigious brand.
In 2006 we opened our first location Cortez Cigars on White Road, small 375 square foot space, in Shrewsbury, NJ. Through word of mouth and commitment to providing our customers with the great customer service which enabled us to move to our current location on Highway 35. In November 2008 we opened up our factory, Cortez Tabacalera, in the tobacco-rich town on the outskirts of Santiago, Dominican Republic. We then introduced Cortez (Cortez Seleccion Especial) to fine tobacco retail shops in the East Coast and Mid-West. Our retail store list has steadily grown to include 35 stores currently.
In June, 2011 we opened up an area to relax and enjoy your Cortez, feel free to stop to indulge and relax. Comfortable ambiance, with TVs and comfy chairs to sit back, converse and be at peace to enjoy your cigar.
Cortez Seleccion Especial Mild-Medium Blend Ė Connecticut- seed wrapper grown in Ecuador and Cuban-seed, Dominican Republic Criollo Ď98 gives this cigar an earthy characteristic, creamy, undertones of rich coffee.
Cortez Seleccion Especial Med-Full Blend- Natural Maduro Brazil and Dominican Republic Criollo í98. Customer favorite! This cigarís fine construction is just one attribute that can be highly attested. Undertones of rich chocolate and expresso.
Cortez Edicion Limitada, debuted in June 2011, which is 7 year aged 100% Dominican Puro, Habana-Seed. This blend is derived from the finest leaves from the island of Dominican Republic to evoke a complex palate of oak and anise, at moments a touch of spice, with a full-bodied character.
In each cigar we guarantee the smoker will not only enjoy the aroma and taste but also notice the passion and dedication we observe when making our cigars.
Sizes: Robusto (50 x5) - Toro Grande (54 x 6 Ĺ) - Torpedo (52 x 6 ľ)
2012 will be introducing two new blends! Ask to be added to our email list : firstname.lastname@example.org
Cortez specializes in art of cigar making at private functions adding elegance, education and a great conversation piece to your special event. Perfect for weddings, corporate functions or promos, wine tastings, golf tournaments , charity events, birthdays, bachelor parties, tailgating, etc.
Contact us at email@example.com for inquiries on event pricing.
We travel anywhere in the US.
A collection of some of our clients include: Makers Mark, Audi of America, Mercedes Benz, Ferrari, BMW, Bacardi USA, Facebook, AOL, Fox News, HBO.
Trademarked and registered with the US Patent and Trademark Office.
Powered by eDirectory™