- Around Town
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- Operation Provide Comfort
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Dr. Manolis G. Manolakakis
- AskThe Experts - Lawrence Durso
- Ask The Expert - Pelican Pool & Ski Center
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Rosen Decorators
- The Guide 2014 - Grace Sharpe
- The Guide 2014 - Orrico Realty
- Cover Story
- Making Headlines - Jim Driscoll
- Dana Canedy - A Gift For Jordan
- Carol Stillwell - Business Leader, Philanthropist, Equestrian
- Day Tripper: Dover Stone Church
- Day Tripper - Mystic Seaport
- Day Tripper - The Appalachian Trail
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - John M. Young Jr., DDS
- Gift Guide - AW Eurostile
- Park Avenue Bistro - Gift Guide
- Health Talk
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Health Talk - IVF New Jersey
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - StudioSpin+
- HWB 2014 - Vein Institute of New Jersey
- HWB 2014 - Joslin Diabetes Center
- Following the Natural Progression - The Edelman Family
- Contemporary Style - Living Outside The Box
- A Grand Redesign
- Living in Colts Neck
- La Bella Vita!
- The Triple Crown
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- A Little Bit Country - Corey Wagar
- What Finishes a Room?
- A Country Estate: The Mullaneys'
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Distinctive Pools Inc.
- Our Pick - Terrazza
- Company Profile - Elements Steakhouse and Lounge
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Kyle Galante
- People On The Move - Cheryl Ann Cook
- Kids On The Move: Ada Unachukwu
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Merry Mutts
- The Guide 2014 - Ray Catena Motor Cars
- The Guide 2014 - Rosen Decorators
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Rodman’s Building Inc.
- The Home Guide - triSpace interiors
- The Home Guide - T. Dorland Studio at Folio Art Glass
Our Pick: de Jensen Salon & Spa
de Jensen Salon & Spa
Brook 35 Plaza
2150 Highway 35
Sea Girt, NJ 08750
If you thought visiting a salon and spa that has garnered honors from“In Style,” “Allure,” “Elle,” and “W” would require a trip to New York City, you would be wrong. Instead, it just requires a visit to de Jensen Salon & Spa. de Jensen offers all aspects of hair design and hair color, manicure and pedicure services, skin care, massage, waxing, and body treatments, as well as retail and boutique items from Bumble & Bumble, Jane Iredale, as well as LCN nail products.
The salon is unique in that it combines an upscale, luxury environment, a staff of highly trained, talented service providers, and a culture that captures a spirit of respect, creativity, commitment, and a passion to enhance the lives of its clients, its community, and each other. The synergy comes together in an experience that owners Mark and Beth Jensen are proud to provide their clients. They treat each client as if their reputation and business depended on it…because it does.
“We think a client will feel the difference from the moment they step foot in one of our locations,” says Mark. “When our clients tell us that their experience was wonderful, we don’t rest on our laurels. We, as a team, meet, discuss, and train how we can make it even more special.”
Customers will know they have chosen a salon/spa that always seeks to provide them with the highest quality services and products the industry has to offer; de Jensen requires and provides the highest level of education and training available in the industry. Clients can expect an experience that will be personalized to their needs by professionals. “We only succeed when our clients can feel great weeks after their visit,” saysMark. “Our goal is to create long-termrelationships with our clients, so we recommend what is...far beyond their visit. Confidence, trust, and integrity are among the most valuable assets we can offer.”
Hours: Open 7 days a week, until 9 pm weeknights
The Grove at Shrewsbury
597 Highway 35
Powered by eDirectory™