- Around Town
- The Cardiovascular Care Group Announces New JUST WALK Program
- The Rumson Country Day School Announces New Head of Lower School
- Snug Harbor Cultural Center & Botanical Garden
- Ask The Experts
- Cynthia Salter-Lewis, MD, ReNew Med-Spa and Cosmetic Laser Center
- Ask the Expert - John P. O’Connor III, Velocity Chiropractic
- Ask The Expert - Brock Farms
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2016 - Glo Bar Skin Art Studio
- The Guide 2015 - Arena Steakhouse and Lounge
- Best Bet - World Subaru
- Cover Story
- First Lady of Holmdel, Mayor Serena DiMaso
- Joe Boyle on the Road to Exceptional
- Barry Habib - Creative Entrepreneur
- DayTripper: Northlandz
- Day Tripper - FRENCHTOWN
- Day Tripper - The Staten Island Childrens Museum
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Bonnie Cake
- The Guide 2014 - School Answers
- Gift Guide - John Cortese Masons
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - The Compounding Facility
- Health Talk - Falguni Patel, MD
- Health Talk - Kristin Belen, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - NJ Shore Fit
- Health - Tender Smiles 4 Kids
- Health - High Performance Foot and Ankle Center
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Eat Beat - Holiday Buzz: Dining Out for the Holidays
- Streat Beat - Who Would You Invite To Dinner?
- A Hidden Beauty - The Greenbergs
- An International Twist on Tradition - Sucharitha Reddy
- Cobble Close Farm
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Pick - Vein Institute of NJ
- Judy Serhus - NJAR Circle of Excellence Gold Award Winner
- The Home Guide - Troost Bros., Inc.
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Grand Design Doors, Inc.
- Our Pick - AJC Advisors - Staten Island
- Company Profile - The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Matthew Sawaged
- People On The Move - Barbara Hilliard
- Alex Gilvarry - Award-Winning Novelist
- Summer Guide
- Best Bet - Audi Eatontown
- Gateway National Park at Sandy Hook
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Limor Jewelers
- Company Profile - Steven A. Morgan, M.D.,F.A.C.O.G.
- The Guide 2014 - Shrewsbury Wine and Liquors
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home Guide - triSpace interiors
- Our Pick - The Real Estate Boutique
Our Pick: de Jensen Salon & Spa
de Jensen Salon & Spa
Brook 35 Plaza
2150 Highway 35
Sea Girt, NJ 08750
If you thought visiting a salon and spa that has garnered honors fromIn Style, Allure, Elle, and W would require a trip to New York City, you would be wrong. Instead, it just requires a visit to de Jensen Salon & Spa. de Jensen offers all aspects of hair design and hair color, manicure and pedicure services, skin care, massage, waxing, and body treatments, as well as retail and boutique items from Bumble & Bumble, Jane Iredale, as well as LCN nail products.
The salon is unique in that it combines an upscale, luxury environment, a staff of highly trained, talented service providers, and a culture that captures a spirit of respect, creativity, commitment, and a passion to enhance the lives of its clients, its community, and each other. The synergy comes together in an experience that owners Mark and Beth Jensen are proud to provide their clients. They treat each client as if their reputation and business depended on itbecause it does.
We think a client will feel the difference from the moment they step foot in one of our locations, says Mark. When our clients tell us that their experience was wonderful, we dont rest on our laurels. We, as a team, meet, discuss, and train how we can make it even more special.
Customers will know they have chosen a salon/spa that always seeks to provide them with the highest quality services and products the industry has to offer; de Jensen requires and provides the highest level of education and training available in the industry. Clients can expect an experience that will be personalized to their needs by professionals. We only succeed when our clients can feel great weeks after their visit, saysMark. Our goal is to create long-termrelationships with our clients, so we recommend what is...far beyond their visit. Confidence, trust, and integrity are among the most valuable assets we can offer.
Hours: Open 7 days a week, until 9 pm weeknights
The Grove at Shrewsbury
597 Highway 35
Powered by eDirectory™