- Ask The Experts
- Jim O’Neill - Event Sales Director
- AskThe Expert - Mike Moretti
- Ask The Expert - Hiren Patel, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Red White & Blue Contracting
- The Guide 2015 - The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center
- The Guide 2015 - Home Living Furniture
- Day Tripper - The Staten Island Children’s Museum
- Day Tripper - Bushkill Falls
- Day Tripper - Overnight Adventures
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - The Facebook Situation
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide 2014 - Museums
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Ray Catena Auto Group
- The Guide 2015 - George Wall Ford Lincoln
- Holiday Gift Guide - Down To The Felt
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Health Talk - Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Premier Pediatric Care
- Health - Trinity Rehab
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Muriel Rogers - Local Artist
- Feels Like Home
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Oasis Backyard Farms
- Spotlight - Caring Heart & Brain Imaging
- The Home - Artistic Tile
- Our Picks
- M&S Waste Services
- Company Profile - KryoLife Staten Island, Inc.
- Our Pick - Jeweled Studio
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Mark Malek
- People on the Move: Reverend Thomas J. Triggs
- People on the Move: Michael Chirico
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - iPlay America
- The Guide 2014 - Ski Barn
- The Guide 2015 - Richmond University Medical Center
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Distinctive Pools
- The Home Guide - California Closets®
- The Home Guide - Ron Youmans, Jr.
Our Pick - Dermatology Associates of Central New Jersey
of Central New Jersey
28 Throckmorton Lane
Old Bridge, 08857
250 South Street
Nobody wants to hear that they have been diagnosed with skin cancer, but if you are, you can trust the highly-skilled doctors at Dermatology Associates of Central New Jersey to take every step they can to deal with it. Doctors Santiago Centurion and Rebecca Lu are certified to perform Mohs surgery, one of the more recent and effective methods of treating skin cancer. “We specialize in Mohs Micrographic Surgery, which is not practiced in a lot of places. It’s a relatively new state-of-the-art procedure,” Dr. Centurion says. The effectiveness of Mohs depends on the skill of the surgeons, and Centurion and Lu have performed thousands of surgeries. “Between the surgeons here, we have over 30 years of medical experience,” he says.
In addition to cancer treatment, Dermatology Associates also offers a multitude of cosmetic procedures, including Botox®, psoriasis treatment, and various laser techniques for hair removal and skin tightening as well. “We perform many different procedures in general dermatology to help create a healthy community for people of all ages,” Dr. Centurion says. Dermatology Associates treats pediatric patients as well as adults, and takes special care and consideration to each patient’s needs. Whether they are treating an infant with eczema, a teenager with acne, or an adult with melanoma, their team of doctors evaluates their unique situations and then chooses an appropriate treatment regimen. “We make sure to concentrate on the care at a very personal level, and really understand each patient’s needs,” he says.
Doctors Lu and Centurion are assisted by Dr. Stanley Schnall, a certified dermatologist who has practiced for almost 40 years, and Iris Dubetsky, PA. The doctors rotate between their two locations, ensuring that their patients always receive quality treatments from a familiar face. After their treatments are over, the doctors educate their patients about proper preventative care measurements. “Our mission is to enhance the health and well-being of our patients by delivering superior health care. And that doesn’t stop with your last visit,” Dr. Centurion says.
If you need skin treatment, for cosmetic or medical reasons, you can have confidence that Dermatology Associates will provide you with the top-quality care you need.
For more information, visit: www.dermatologyassociatesnj.com
Powered by eDirectory™