- Around Town
- DermOne Welcomes Fitzgeraldo Sanchez, MD
- Sportika Ground Breaking Ceremony
- The Cardiovascular Care Group Announces New JUST WALK Program
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Experts - Frank D'Aponte
- Ask The Experts: Dr. John M. Young
- Ask The Expert - David Finkel
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - The Compounding Facility
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantis Centers, Inc.
- The Guide 2014 - The Pine Tavern
- Daytripper: Museum of Modern Art
- Day Tripper - Momouth Park
- Day Tripper - Delaware Water Gap
- Monmouth EatBeat - Patricia's of Holmdel
- Oceanfront Outdoor Deck Dining Available at Ama Ristorante
- Eat Beat - FISH Urban Dining
- Etc - The Endless Summer
- Etc - The Facebook Situation
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Ragui Sadek MD FACS
- Health Talk - Dawn Rockwell, DMD
- Health Talk - Ammar Bazerbashi, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Our Pick - Vein Institute at The Cardiovascular Care Group
- Company Profile - Center for Sleep Medicine at Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health - Caroline Glicksman, MD
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Holiday Buzz - Sights & Sounds of the Season
- Best Bet - David Burkes Fromagerie
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Award-Winning Country Estate
- Everything Old is New Again - A Monmouth Beach Classic Shore Colonial Reinvented
- Elegant Transformation - The Rinaldi's
- Newsletter Articles
- Q&A: Town & Country Kitchen and Bath
- The Home - Giglio Builders
- SnowBird Style: Jeff and Mary Schulsinger
- Our Picks
- Eat Beat - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- Our Pick - Advanced Center for Orthodontics
- Our Pick - APB Security Systems, Inc.
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Bob Mackler
- People On The Move: Liz Leonardis
- Kids On The Move - Brayden Donnelly
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club
- Staten Island EatBeat - Arena Steakhouse & Lounge
- Company Profile - Brock Farms
- The Home Guide
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home Guide - Colts Neck Manor House
- The Home Guide - Joey Ds
Our Pick - Dermatology Associates of Central New Jersey
of Central New Jersey
28 Throckmorton Lane
Old Bridge, 08857
250 South Street
Nobody wants to hear that they have been diagnosed with skin cancer, but if you are, you can trust the highly-skilled doctors at Dermatology Associates of Central New Jersey to take every step they can to deal with it. Doctors Santiago Centurion and Rebecca Lu are certified to perform Mohs surgery, one of the more recent and effective methods of treating skin cancer. We specialize in Mohs Micrographic Surgery, which is not practiced in a lot of places. Its a relatively new state-of-the-art procedure, Dr. Centurion says. The effectiveness of Mohs depends on the skill of the surgeons, and Centurion and Lu have performed thousands of surgeries. Between the surgeons here, we have over 30 years of medical experience, he says.
In addition to cancer treatment, Dermatology Associates also offers a multitude of cosmetic procedures, including Botox, psoriasis treatment, and various laser techniques for hair removal and skin tightening as well. We perform many different procedures in general dermatology to help create a healthy community for people of all ages, Dr. Centurion says. Dermatology Associates treats pediatric patients as well as adults, and takes special care and consideration to each patients needs. Whether they are treating an infant with eczema, a teenager with acne, or an adult with melanoma, their team of doctors evaluates their unique situations and then chooses an appropriate treatment regimen. We make sure to concentrate on the care at a very personal level, and really understand each patients needs, he says.
Doctors Lu and Centurion are assisted by Dr. Stanley Schnall, a certified dermatologist who has practiced for almost 40 years, and Iris Dubetsky, PA. The doctors rotate between their two locations, ensuring that their patients always receive quality treatments from a familiar face. After their treatments are over, the doctors educate their patients about proper preventative care measurements. Our mission is to enhance the health and well-being of our patients by delivering superior health care. And that doesnt stop with your last visit, Dr. Centurion says.
If you need skin treatment, for cosmetic or medical reasons, you can have confidence that Dermatology Associates will provide you with the top-quality care you need.
For more information, visit: www.dermatologyassociatesnj.com
Powered by eDirectory™