- Around Town
- Jayne S. Carmody School Dedication
- Snug Harbor Cultural Center & Botanical Garden
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Hiren Patel, M.D.
- Ask The Expert: John Beurskens
- AskThe Expert - Mike Moretti
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Lifestyles Medical
- 2016 Guide - Joe Leones Italian Specialties
- Best Bet - George Wall Ford Lincoln
- Cover Story
- A Quest for the Unknown
- Still Strumming: Steve Forbert
- John D'Leo - The Kid's Got Skills
- Fall Guide
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Jos Serrano
- Gift Guide
- A Perfect Gift By Marilyn - Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Tommys Coal Fired Pizza
- Gift Guide - Ralco Builders
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Rockwell Dentistry
- Health Talk - Pop Weight Loss
- Health Blog - John M. Taylor, M.D. Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- The Cardiovascular Care Group Announces New JUST WALK Program
- HWB 2015 - CareOne
- Guest Blogger >> Sonya Moretti, WHNP-BC, NAMS
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Best Bet - David Burkes Fromagerie
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Newsletter Articles
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Twin Brook Golf Center
- JMH Home Design Consultants - Gallery
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Mathnasium of Staten Island
- HWB 2014 - Victory Medical Associates
- Our Pick - The Law Firm of Kevin P. McKernan
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Joe Hsia
- Kids On The Move - Sharon Lin
- People On The Move - Jeanne Patterson
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Staten Island Mall
- The Guide 2015 - Nino's Italian Restaurant
- Company Profile: RUMC - Dr. Philip E. Otterbeck
- The Home Guide
- The Home - JGS Insurance
- The Home - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home Guide - Oasis Backyard Farms
Our Pick - Dermatology Associates of Central New Jersey
of Central New Jersey
28 Throckmorton Lane
Old Bridge, 08857
250 South Street
Nobody wants to hear that they have been diagnosed with skin cancer, but if you are, you can trust the highly-skilled doctors at Dermatology Associates of Central New Jersey to take every step they can to deal with it. Doctors Santiago Centurion and Rebecca Lu are certified to perform Mohs surgery, one of the more recent and effective methods of treating skin cancer. We specialize in Mohs Micrographic Surgery, which is not practiced in a lot of places. Its a relatively new state-of-the-art procedure, Dr. Centurion says. The effectiveness of Mohs depends on the skill of the surgeons, and Centurion and Lu have performed thousands of surgeries. Between the surgeons here, we have over 30 years of medical experience, he says.
In addition to cancer treatment, Dermatology Associates also offers a multitude of cosmetic procedures, including Botox, psoriasis treatment, and various laser techniques for hair removal and skin tightening as well. We perform many different procedures in general dermatology to help create a healthy community for people of all ages, Dr. Centurion says. Dermatology Associates treats pediatric patients as well as adults, and takes special care and consideration to each patients needs. Whether they are treating an infant with eczema, a teenager with acne, or an adult with melanoma, their team of doctors evaluates their unique situations and then chooses an appropriate treatment regimen. We make sure to concentrate on the care at a very personal level, and really understand each patients needs, he says.
Doctors Lu and Centurion are assisted by Dr. Stanley Schnall, a certified dermatologist who has practiced for almost 40 years, and Iris Dubetsky, PA. The doctors rotate between their two locations, ensuring that their patients always receive quality treatments from a familiar face. After their treatments are over, the doctors educate their patients about proper preventative care measurements. Our mission is to enhance the health and well-being of our patients by delivering superior health care. And that doesnt stop with your last visit, Dr. Centurion says.
If you need skin treatment, for cosmetic or medical reasons, you can have confidence that Dermatology Associates will provide you with the top-quality care you need.
For more information, visit: www.dermatologyassociatesnj.com
Powered by eDirectory™