- Around Town
- CNHS - "It's A Wonder Life"
- Meridian Weightless
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - Premier Pain Centers - Peter S. Staats
- Ask The Expert - Mathnasium® of Marlboro
- Ask The Expert - Cory Schifter of Casale Jewelers
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Victory Medical
- The Guide 2015 - Family Focus Financial Group
- The Guide 2015 - Wisteria of Red Bank
- Cover Story
- Passion for Pop - Joe Petruccio
- Felipe Rose: Village People's Macho Man
- Forward Progress - Wayne Chrebet JS
- Day Tripper - Whitesbog Village
- Day Tripper - USMA at West Point
- Day Tripper - Mystic Seaport
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Moonlight Complements
- Holiday Gift Guide - Avanti Day Resort
- Best Bet - General Plumbing Supply
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Rockwell Dentistry
- Health Talk - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- Health Talk - Carol Ash, DO
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2014 - Retina Consultants
- Health - db Orthopedic
- Health - Aroma Skin Care & Day Spa
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Newsletter Articles
- A First for Everything - Kim Guadagno
- A Little Bit Country - Corey Wagar
- Lynn's Speech Therapy Center
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Distinctive Pools Inc.
- Company Profile - Distinctive Pools Inc.
- Our Pick - Decorating By Moira
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Cecil Lear
- People On The Move - Melissa Ziobro
- People On The Move - Kelly Pretz
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - 2 Chicks With Chocolate
- The Guide 2013 - A Perfect Gift by Marilyn
- Company Profile - Retina Consultants
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Visit Brock Farms
- The Home Guide - EncoreGarage of New Jersey
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings
Our Pick - Dermatology Associates of Central New Jersey
of Central New Jersey
28 Throckmorton Lane
Old Bridge, 08857
250 South Street
Nobody wants to hear that they have been diagnosed with skin cancer, but if you are, you can trust the highly-skilled doctors at Dermatology Associates of Central New Jersey to take every step they can to deal with it. Doctors Santiago Centurion and Rebecca Lu are certified to perform Mohs surgery, one of the more recent and effective methods of treating skin cancer. “We specialize in Mohs Micrographic Surgery, which is not practiced in a lot of places. It’s a relatively new state-of-the-art procedure,” Dr. Centurion says. The effectiveness of Mohs depends on the skill of the surgeons, and Centurion and Lu have performed thousands of surgeries. “Between the surgeons here, we have over 30 years of medical experience,” he says.
In addition to cancer treatment, Dermatology Associates also offers a multitude of cosmetic procedures, including Botox®, psoriasis treatment, and various laser techniques for hair removal and skin tightening as well. “We perform many different procedures in general dermatology to help create a healthy community for people of all ages,” Dr. Centurion says. Dermatology Associates treats pediatric patients as well as adults, and takes special care and consideration to each patient’s needs. Whether they are treating an infant with eczema, a teenager with acne, or an adult with melanoma, their team of doctors evaluates their unique situations and then chooses an appropriate treatment regimen. “We make sure to concentrate on the care at a very personal level, and really understand each patient’s needs,” he says.
Doctors Lu and Centurion are assisted by Dr. Stanley Schnall, a certified dermatologist who has practiced for almost 40 years, and Iris Dubetsky, PA. The doctors rotate between their two locations, ensuring that their patients always receive quality treatments from a familiar face. After their treatments are over, the doctors educate their patients about proper preventative care measurements. “Our mission is to enhance the health and well-being of our patients by delivering superior health care. And that doesn’t stop with your last visit,” Dr. Centurion says.
If you need skin treatment, for cosmetic or medical reasons, you can have confidence that Dermatology Associates will provide you with the top-quality care you need.
For more information, visit: www.dermatologyassociatesnj.com
Powered by eDirectory™