- Around Town
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Operation Provide Comfort
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - Wegmans
- AskThe Experts - Dance Attitudes
- Ask The Expert - Joe Chehova of Lighting World
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Jersey Shore Premium Outlets
- Best Bet - Atlantic Medicine & Wellness
- Best Bet - Design Line Kitchens
- Cover Story
- Eric Casaburi - Fearless
- Leader of the Pack - Lt. Colonel James Sfayer
- Talking Family and Football with NFL Network’s Melissa Stark
- Day Tripper - Staten Island Ferry Adventure
- Day Tripper - Yogi Berra Museum & Learning Center
- Day Tripper - Bushkill Falls
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health Talk - Pop Weight Loss
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Maximum Performance Fitness
- Health - The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center
- Our Pick - Red Bank Radiologists
- Newsletter Articles
- What Finishes a Room?
- SnowBird Style: Jeff and Mary Schulsinger
- The Home - Sunshine Solar Systems Inc.
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Colonial Nursery
- Our Pick - Waste Management of NJ, Inc.
- Our Pick: Jonathan Salon Red Bank
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Chris Dell
- People On The Move: Sue Princitto
- People On The Move - Tracey Dell
- Summer Guide
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Cabitron Fine Kitchen & Bath Cabinetry
- The Guide 2014 - Set The Stage
- Company Profile - The Atlantic Fencing Academy
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Ace Aluminum
- The Home Guide - AW Eurostile
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings of Greater NJ
Our Pick - Dermatology Associates of Central New Jersey
of Central New Jersey
28 Throckmorton Lane
Old Bridge, 08857
250 South Street
Nobody wants to hear that they have been diagnosed with skin cancer, but if you are, you can trust the highly-skilled doctors at Dermatology Associates of Central New Jersey to take every step they can to deal with it. Doctors Santiago Centurion and Rebecca Lu are certified to perform Mohs surgery, one of the more recent and effective methods of treating skin cancer. “We specialize in Mohs Micrographic Surgery, which is not practiced in a lot of places. It’s a relatively new state-of-the-art procedure,” Dr. Centurion says. The effectiveness of Mohs depends on the skill of the surgeons, and Centurion and Lu have performed thousands of surgeries. “Between the surgeons here, we have over 30 years of medical experience,” he says.
In addition to cancer treatment, Dermatology Associates also offers a multitude of cosmetic procedures, including Botox®, psoriasis treatment, and various laser techniques for hair removal and skin tightening as well. “We perform many different procedures in general dermatology to help create a healthy community for people of all ages,” Dr. Centurion says. Dermatology Associates treats pediatric patients as well as adults, and takes special care and consideration to each patient’s needs. Whether they are treating an infant with eczema, a teenager with acne, or an adult with melanoma, their team of doctors evaluates their unique situations and then chooses an appropriate treatment regimen. “We make sure to concentrate on the care at a very personal level, and really understand each patient’s needs,” he says.
Doctors Lu and Centurion are assisted by Dr. Stanley Schnall, a certified dermatologist who has practiced for almost 40 years, and Iris Dubetsky, PA. The doctors rotate between their two locations, ensuring that their patients always receive quality treatments from a familiar face. After their treatments are over, the doctors educate their patients about proper preventative care measurements. “Our mission is to enhance the health and well-being of our patients by delivering superior health care. And that doesn’t stop with your last visit,” Dr. Centurion says.
If you need skin treatment, for cosmetic or medical reasons, you can have confidence that Dermatology Associates will provide you with the top-quality care you need.
For more information, visit: www.dermatologyassociatesnj.com
Powered by eDirectory™