- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market: Frank Luccarelli
- Ask The Expert - Wine Academy Superstores
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Red White & Blue Contracting
- The Guide 2014 - Zio Toto Italian Restaurant
- Best Bet - Maserati - The Key to an Extraordinary Life
- Day Tripper - USMA at West Point
- Day Tripper - The Staten Island Children’s Museum
- Day Tripper - Central Park
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Frank Borao, M.D.
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Health Talk - Dawn Rockwell, DMD
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2014 - ah Spa!
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Health Talk - Dr. Clifford M. Sales
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Distinctive Pools
- The Home - Select Technology Group
- The Home Guide - Oasis Backyard Farms
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Ralco Builders
- Our Pick - Balbabyan Art Gallery
- Company Profile - Salon Belladonna
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Anna Maria Mannarino
- People On The Move - Peter Caram
- Kids On The Move: John Blakeslee
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club
- The Guide 2014 - Federico’s Landscaping
- Company Profile -Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Signature Kitchens of New York, Inc.
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings of Greater NJ
- The Home Guide - Red Bank Cabinet Company
Our Pick - Dermatology Associates of Central New Jersey
of Central New Jersey
28 Throckmorton Lane
Old Bridge, 08857
250 South Street
Nobody wants to hear that they have been diagnosed with skin cancer, but if you are, you can trust the highly-skilled doctors at Dermatology Associates of Central New Jersey to take every step they can to deal with it. Doctors Santiago Centurion and Rebecca Lu are certified to perform Mohs surgery, one of the more recent and effective methods of treating skin cancer. “We specialize in Mohs Micrographic Surgery, which is not practiced in a lot of places. It’s a relatively new state-of-the-art procedure,” Dr. Centurion says. The effectiveness of Mohs depends on the skill of the surgeons, and Centurion and Lu have performed thousands of surgeries. “Between the surgeons here, we have over 30 years of medical experience,” he says.
In addition to cancer treatment, Dermatology Associates also offers a multitude of cosmetic procedures, including Botox®, psoriasis treatment, and various laser techniques for hair removal and skin tightening as well. “We perform many different procedures in general dermatology to help create a healthy community for people of all ages,” Dr. Centurion says. Dermatology Associates treats pediatric patients as well as adults, and takes special care and consideration to each patient’s needs. Whether they are treating an infant with eczema, a teenager with acne, or an adult with melanoma, their team of doctors evaluates their unique situations and then chooses an appropriate treatment regimen. “We make sure to concentrate on the care at a very personal level, and really understand each patient’s needs,” he says.
Doctors Lu and Centurion are assisted by Dr. Stanley Schnall, a certified dermatologist who has practiced for almost 40 years, and Iris Dubetsky, PA. The doctors rotate between their two locations, ensuring that their patients always receive quality treatments from a familiar face. After their treatments are over, the doctors educate their patients about proper preventative care measurements. “Our mission is to enhance the health and well-being of our patients by delivering superior health care. And that doesn’t stop with your last visit,” Dr. Centurion says.
If you need skin treatment, for cosmetic or medical reasons, you can have confidence that Dermatology Associates will provide you with the top-quality care you need.
For more information, visit: www.dermatologyassociatesnj.com
Powered by eDirectory™