- Around Town
- Staten Island Fun Facts
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Experts - Ranney School
- Jim O’Neill - Event Sales Director
- Ask The Experts: Dr. John M. Young
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Cover Story
- Bob Kaldor: More than Surviving
- Model Citizen - Colleen Thaler
- And Then There Was Pat Light
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Annex
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Daytripper: Liberty Science Center
- Fall Guide
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Coastal Plumbing Supply Co.
- Gift Guide - Dr. Steven P. Stern D.M.D., P.A
- The Guide 2015 - Jeweled Studio
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Michael Ginsberg
- Health Talk - Beth M. Deutch MD
- Health Talk - Frank Borao, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Dental
- Health Talk - Rockwell Dentistry
- HWB 2014 - Vein Institute of New Jersey
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home: Decorating Den
- Our Pick: Lighting Expo
- The Home: Cabitron - Design Trends
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Solace Day Spa and Salon-Gold’s Gym
- Our Picks: Orrico Realty
- Our Pick - Cruise Holidays of Marlboro
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Michael Patrick
- People On The Move - Tony Sloan
- People On The Move: Keith Stephens Buff
- Summer Guide
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Vik’s Fine Jewelry
- The Guide 2015 - The Law Firm of Kevin P. McKernan
- The Guide 2015 - Morgan Dermatology
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Colts Neck Manor House
- The Home - Home Living Furniture
- The Home Guide - EncoreGarage of New Jersey
Our Pick - Dermatology Associates of Central New Jersey
of Central New Jersey
28 Throckmorton Lane
Old Bridge, 08857
250 South Street
Nobody wants to hear that they have been diagnosed with skin cancer, but if you are, you can trust the highly-skilled doctors at Dermatology Associates of Central New Jersey to take every step they can to deal with it. Doctors Santiago Centurion and Rebecca Lu are certified to perform Mohs surgery, one of the more recent and effective methods of treating skin cancer. “We specialize in Mohs Micrographic Surgery, which is not practiced in a lot of places. It’s a relatively new state-of-the-art procedure,” Dr. Centurion says. The effectiveness of Mohs depends on the skill of the surgeons, and Centurion and Lu have performed thousands of surgeries. “Between the surgeons here, we have over 30 years of medical experience,” he says.
In addition to cancer treatment, Dermatology Associates also offers a multitude of cosmetic procedures, including Botox®, psoriasis treatment, and various laser techniques for hair removal and skin tightening as well. “We perform many different procedures in general dermatology to help create a healthy community for people of all ages,” Dr. Centurion says. Dermatology Associates treats pediatric patients as well as adults, and takes special care and consideration to each patient’s needs. Whether they are treating an infant with eczema, a teenager with acne, or an adult with melanoma, their team of doctors evaluates their unique situations and then chooses an appropriate treatment regimen. “We make sure to concentrate on the care at a very personal level, and really understand each patient’s needs,” he says.
Doctors Lu and Centurion are assisted by Dr. Stanley Schnall, a certified dermatologist who has practiced for almost 40 years, and Iris Dubetsky, PA. The doctors rotate between their two locations, ensuring that their patients always receive quality treatments from a familiar face. After their treatments are over, the doctors educate their patients about proper preventative care measurements. “Our mission is to enhance the health and well-being of our patients by delivering superior health care. And that doesn’t stop with your last visit,” Dr. Centurion says.
If you need skin treatment, for cosmetic or medical reasons, you can have confidence that Dermatology Associates will provide you with the top-quality care you need.
For more information, visit: www.dermatologyassociatesnj.com
Powered by eDirectory™