- Around Town
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: John M. Taylor
- Ask The Expert: Iris Lurie
- Ask The Experts: Tina and Gabriel Simon BallRoom etc. Dance Studio
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - The Malvern School
- Best Bet - The Healthy Palate
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond County Country Club
- Cover Story
- Barry Habib - Creative Entrepreneur
- Lee “Elvis” Halpern
- Joe Boyle – on the Road to Exceptional
- Daytripper: Central Park Zoo
- Day Tripper - Koziar’s Christmas Village
- Day Tripper - Balloon Flights
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Only Perfect Parties, Inc.
- Gift Guide - Illusion Steakhouse
- The Guide 2014 - Mancini Giuffré Salon & Spa
- Health Talk
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health Talk - Carol Ash, DO
- Health Talk - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2014 - Rejuvenate
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health - Bonavita Laser Centers
- The Cutting Edge
- Everything Old is New Again - A Monmouth Beach Classic Shore Colonial Reinvented
- Life and Design
- Newsletter Articles
- Health - Center For Oral & Maxillocacial Surgery
- Eagle Oaks Country Club Hosts Honor Day
- The Home Gallery - Ilkem Marble & Granite
- Our Picks
- Our Pick: de Jensen Salon & Spa
- Our Pick - Bear and Birch
- Our Pick - Vincent Camarda, D.D.S., P.A.
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Majorie Mollenauer
- People On The Move - Yvette Bonfiglio
- People On The Move - Victoria Masters
- Summer Guide
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- Company Profile -Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- Company Profile - Dr. Anthony Mancino
- The Guide 2014 - Dearborn Market
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Home Living Furniture
- The Home - JGS Insurance
- The Home - Rainmaker Lawn Sprinklers
Our Pick - Dermatology Associates of Central New Jersey
of Central New Jersey
28 Throckmorton Lane
Old Bridge, 08857
250 South Street
Nobody wants to hear that they have been diagnosed with skin cancer, but if you are, you can trust the highly-skilled doctors at Dermatology Associates of Central New Jersey to take every step they can to deal with it. Doctors Santiago Centurion and Rebecca Lu are certified to perform Mohs surgery, one of the more recent and effective methods of treating skin cancer. “We specialize in Mohs Micrographic Surgery, which is not practiced in a lot of places. It’s a relatively new state-of-the-art procedure,” Dr. Centurion says. The effectiveness of Mohs depends on the skill of the surgeons, and Centurion and Lu have performed thousands of surgeries. “Between the surgeons here, we have over 30 years of medical experience,” he says.
In addition to cancer treatment, Dermatology Associates also offers a multitude of cosmetic procedures, including Botox®, psoriasis treatment, and various laser techniques for hair removal and skin tightening as well. “We perform many different procedures in general dermatology to help create a healthy community for people of all ages,” Dr. Centurion says. Dermatology Associates treats pediatric patients as well as adults, and takes special care and consideration to each patient’s needs. Whether they are treating an infant with eczema, a teenager with acne, or an adult with melanoma, their team of doctors evaluates their unique situations and then chooses an appropriate treatment regimen. “We make sure to concentrate on the care at a very personal level, and really understand each patient’s needs,” he says.
Doctors Lu and Centurion are assisted by Dr. Stanley Schnall, a certified dermatologist who has practiced for almost 40 years, and Iris Dubetsky, PA. The doctors rotate between their two locations, ensuring that their patients always receive quality treatments from a familiar face. After their treatments are over, the doctors educate their patients about proper preventative care measurements. “Our mission is to enhance the health and well-being of our patients by delivering superior health care. And that doesn’t stop with your last visit,” Dr. Centurion says.
If you need skin treatment, for cosmetic or medical reasons, you can have confidence that Dermatology Associates will provide you with the top-quality care you need.
For more information, visit: www.dermatologyassociatesnj.com
Powered by eDirectory™