- Around Town
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- 5th Annual Cardboard Box City Raises More Than $14,000
- Renaissance Pilates Now Open
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- AskThe Experts - Dance Attitudes
- Ask The Expert - Jason C. Frazzano, Esq.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Danielle Spressert
- The Guide 2014 - Kleban Furniture
- The Guide 2014 - Ray Catena Motor Cars
- Cover Story
- Dr. Yong and Moon Choo…On a Fascinating Life Journey.
- Grand Dame of Holmdel - Adeline “Addy” Lubkert
- Kelly Breen
- Daytripper: Hunter Mountain
- Day Tripper - The Appalachian Trail
- Day Tripper - Overnight Adventures
- Fall Guide
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Sport Honda
- Gift Guide - EvenFlow Yoga
- The Guide 2014 - Connie Profaci Realty
- Health Talk
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health Talk - European Wax Center
- Health Talk - Pop Weight Loss
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Absolute Vein Care
- Health - Vincent Camarda, D.D.S., P.A.
- Health - haircolorxperts
- River Living - The Scharers
- A Place for Family - The Castelluccis
- A Labor of Love - The Salems
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Feels Like Home
- All The Pretty Horses
- Newsletter Articles
- Lynn's Speech Therapy Center
- The Home - Viscon Builders Gallery
- Caring Heart Coronary Imaging Gives Families Hope
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Just Restaurant
- Our Pick - Dermatology Associates of Central New Jersey
- Company Profile - Steven A. Morgan, M.D., F.A.C.O.G.
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Stu Marcus
- People On The Move: Ester Kluge
- People on the Move: Rabbi Shira Stern
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- The Guide 2014 - EXIT Realty East Coast
- The Guide 2014 - Turning Point
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Central Jersey Pools
- The Home - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home Guide - Pietra Bella
Our Pick - Dermatology Associates of Central New Jersey
of Central New Jersey
28 Throckmorton Lane
Old Bridge, 08857
250 South Street
Nobody wants to hear that they have been diagnosed with skin cancer, but if you are, you can trust the highly-skilled doctors at Dermatology Associates of Central New Jersey to take every step they can to deal with it. Doctors Santiago Centurion and Rebecca Lu are certified to perform Mohs surgery, one of the more recent and effective methods of treating skin cancer. “We specialize in Mohs Micrographic Surgery, which is not practiced in a lot of places. It’s a relatively new state-of-the-art procedure,” Dr. Centurion says. The effectiveness of Mohs depends on the skill of the surgeons, and Centurion and Lu have performed thousands of surgeries. “Between the surgeons here, we have over 30 years of medical experience,” he says.
In addition to cancer treatment, Dermatology Associates also offers a multitude of cosmetic procedures, including Botox®, psoriasis treatment, and various laser techniques for hair removal and skin tightening as well. “We perform many different procedures in general dermatology to help create a healthy community for people of all ages,” Dr. Centurion says. Dermatology Associates treats pediatric patients as well as adults, and takes special care and consideration to each patient’s needs. Whether they are treating an infant with eczema, a teenager with acne, or an adult with melanoma, their team of doctors evaluates their unique situations and then chooses an appropriate treatment regimen. “We make sure to concentrate on the care at a very personal level, and really understand each patient’s needs,” he says.
Doctors Lu and Centurion are assisted by Dr. Stanley Schnall, a certified dermatologist who has practiced for almost 40 years, and Iris Dubetsky, PA. The doctors rotate between their two locations, ensuring that their patients always receive quality treatments from a familiar face. After their treatments are over, the doctors educate their patients about proper preventative care measurements. “Our mission is to enhance the health and well-being of our patients by delivering superior health care. And that doesn’t stop with your last visit,” Dr. Centurion says.
If you need skin treatment, for cosmetic or medical reasons, you can have confidence that Dermatology Associates will provide you with the top-quality care you need.
For more information, visit: www.dermatologyassociatesnj.com
Powered by eDirectory™