- Around Town
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Tigger House Foundation Fights Heroin and Prescription Opioid Epidemic
- Count Basie Theatre Announces Board Members
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Ask the Expert - Vincent Dicks CEO - Career Gaudium
- Ask the Expert - Richard W. Clift
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Powerhouse Gym
- The Guide 2015 - CheckMate Communications
- Best Bet - The Real Estate Boutique
- Cover Story
- Joe Boyle on the Road to Exceptional
- Novel Ideas - Robin Friedman: Author, Journalist, and Jersey Girl
- La Bella Vita!
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Casale Jewelers
- Gift Guide - Ocean Bath & Kitchen
- The Guide 2014 - Male Ego Barber Spa
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Health Talk - Carol Ash, DO
- Company Profile - Vascular & Interventional Specialists, PC
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Our Pick - Holmdel Periodontics & Implant Dentistry
- Dr. Stephen McManus Earns Top Doctor Recognition
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Holiday Buzz: Holiday Desserts
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Newsletter Articles
- Company Profile - Cunningham Orthopaedics
- The Home - JFS Interiors
- CNHS - "It's A Wonder Life"
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Dermatology Associates of Central New Jersey
- Our Pick - Fashion Classes of New Jersey
- Company Profile - Advanced Surgical Health Associates
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Eesha Ramanujam
- People On The Move - Darrell Reid
- Suzanne Pease, Jill-Of-All-Trades
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Cuozzo Orthodontics
- The Guide 2014 - Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- The Guide 2015 - Tom Rostron Co. Inc.Heating & Air Conditioning
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Rysers Landscape Supply
- The Home Guide - Joey Ds
- The Home Guide - Ron Youmans, Jr.
Our Pick - Dermatology Associates of Central New Jersey
of Central New Jersey
28 Throckmorton Lane
Old Bridge, 08857
250 South Street
Nobody wants to hear that they have been diagnosed with skin cancer, but if you are, you can trust the highly-skilled doctors at Dermatology Associates of Central New Jersey to take every step they can to deal with it. Doctors Santiago Centurion and Rebecca Lu are certified to perform Mohs surgery, one of the more recent and effective methods of treating skin cancer. We specialize in Mohs Micrographic Surgery, which is not practiced in a lot of places. Its a relatively new state-of-the-art procedure, Dr. Centurion says. The effectiveness of Mohs depends on the skill of the surgeons, and Centurion and Lu have performed thousands of surgeries. Between the surgeons here, we have over 30 years of medical experience, he says.
In addition to cancer treatment, Dermatology Associates also offers a multitude of cosmetic procedures, including Botox, psoriasis treatment, and various laser techniques for hair removal and skin tightening as well. We perform many different procedures in general dermatology to help create a healthy community for people of all ages, Dr. Centurion says. Dermatology Associates treats pediatric patients as well as adults, and takes special care and consideration to each patients needs. Whether they are treating an infant with eczema, a teenager with acne, or an adult with melanoma, their team of doctors evaluates their unique situations and then chooses an appropriate treatment regimen. We make sure to concentrate on the care at a very personal level, and really understand each patients needs, he says.
Doctors Lu and Centurion are assisted by Dr. Stanley Schnall, a certified dermatologist who has practiced for almost 40 years, and Iris Dubetsky, PA. The doctors rotate between their two locations, ensuring that their patients always receive quality treatments from a familiar face. After their treatments are over, the doctors educate their patients about proper preventative care measurements. Our mission is to enhance the health and well-being of our patients by delivering superior health care. And that doesnt stop with your last visit, Dr. Centurion says.
If you need skin treatment, for cosmetic or medical reasons, you can have confidence that Dermatology Associates will provide you with the top-quality care you need.
For more information, visit: www.dermatologyassociatesnj.com
Powered by eDirectory™