- Around Town
- Operation Provide Comfort
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Brock Farms
- Ask The Experts - Michael J. Cunningham MD
- Ask The Expert - Robert E.Wold, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Royal Dinettes
- The Guide 2014 - Danielle Spressert
- The Guide 2014 - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- DayTripper: Manasquan Reservoir
- Day Tripper - Momouth Park
- Day Tripper - Lakota Wolf Preserve
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Tab Ramos Sports Center
- Black Friday Gift Guide - Dearborn Market
- The Guide 2014 - Pelican Shops
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. John Young
- Health Talk - Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Tara Gostovich, DMD Orthodontist
- Health - Caring for our Seniors
- Health - Air Doctors, Inc.
- Private Retreat - Colyandro
- Serpentine Splendor - Miriam and Ahron Jundef
- Wilkinson - The Perfect Fit
- Living in Colts Neck
- Impeccable Style
- It's All in the Details
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Closettec
- Our Pick - Jeunesse Medical Spa
- Parker Family Health Center Named Beneficiary
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Vincent Camarda, D.D.S., P.A.
- Company Profile - Gianna’s Italian Restaurant
- Company Profile - Rehability, LLC
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Frank Holmgren
- People On The Move - Jennifer Jacobs
- People on the Move: Karen Nealis
- Summer Guide
- Dish - Summer Guide 2013
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Monmouth Street Tile
- The Guide 2013 - DoubleTake Luxury Consignment Boutique
- The Guide 2014 - Delicious Orchards
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Carpets With A Twist
- The Home Guide - Vizzini & Company
- The Home Guide - Four Seasons® Sunrooms
Our Pick - Down to the Felt
Down to the Felt
182 West Front St.
Red Bank, NJ 07701
Down To The Felt is the area’s premier home game room supply store. Owned by Vinny Baris and his brother Tom, the store has built strong industry relations with many major poker pros, and top companies in the poker/gaming industry. This helps them stay on top of all the newest trends and current products in the field.
Customers will find a large selection of merchandise for all their gaming needs at Down to the Felt’s new, bigger location - with a private parking lot - in Red Bank. The selections include anything game related from poker chips to air hockey tables to dartboards. If you’re just looking to add the finishing touch to your game room or if you would like to buy a complete game room set, you will find it at Down to the Felt.
Vinny and Tom began their business over five years ago after hearing complaints from their fellow poker players about what they were getting from online gaming products. The brothers then began renting out poker supplies and facilitating events in New York City. They branched out to sell pool tables and gaming equipment before opening a location in Red Bank three years ago.
Down to the Felt is New Jersey’s exclusive carrier of beautifully crafted Bonzini foosball tables as well as handmade Venture shuffleboard tables. They have also put together custom game rooms and arcades. If you want to have a casino night for a big or small party, then Down to the Felt will take superb care of your rental needs, everything from tables to dealers in tuxedos. Vinny and Tom have produced events for Fortune 500 companies with over 500 people. The brothers also host free poker leagues at over a dozen locations in New Jersey, where they give away prizes, including a seat at the World Series of Poker.
“We just want to keep our customers happy,” says Vinny. “We are a small operation that is growing rapidly. We do everything we can for our customers. When you work with us, you are going to get people who care and do everything in their power to make people happy. We treat everyone the same no matter if you are buying a chip set or a custom table.”
Hours: Sunday and Monday: By appointment; Tuesday - Thursday: 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.; Friday - Saturday: 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Powered by eDirectory™