- Around Town
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - Pauline Poyner
- Ask The Expert: Lillian Burry
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market: Frank Luccarelli
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Avanti Day Resort
- The Guide 2015 - Ashford & Grace Fine Jewelers
- Best Bet - Troost Brothers, Inc
- Cover Story
- George Joynson: History Detective
- A Commanding Presence
- Grand Dame of Holmdel - Adeline “Addy” Lubkert
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - CheckMate Communications
- Best Bet - Atlantic Medicine & Wellness
- The Guide 2014 - 2 Chicks With Chocolate
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- Guest Blogger >> Sonya Moretti, WHNP-BC, NAMS
- Health Talk - Michael R. D’Agnes, FACHE
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2014 - Relief Source, LLC
- Health - Premier Pain Centers
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Living in Colts Neck
- Impeccable Style
- Muriel Rogers - Local Artist
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- Practical Design: Decorating On A Budget
- JMH Home Design Consultants - Gallery
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Alexis Pollitto
- People On The Move - Lou Morreale
- People On The Move - Kaleigh Brendle
- Summer Guide
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Limor Jewelers
- The Guide 2015 - Leather & Fur Ranch
- The Guide 2014 - Grand Glass Inc.
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Ryser’s Landscape Supply
- The Home - Signature Kitchens of New York, Inc.
- The Home - Rainmaker Lawn Sprinklers
Our Pick - Down to the Felt
Down to the Felt
182 West Front St.
Red Bank, NJ 07701
Down To The Felt is the area’s premier home game room supply store. Owned by Vinny Baris and his brother Tom, the store has built strong industry relations with many major poker pros, and top companies in the poker/gaming industry. This helps them stay on top of all the newest trends and current products in the field.
Customers will find a large selection of merchandise for all their gaming needs at Down to the Felt’s new, bigger location - with a private parking lot - in Red Bank. The selections include anything game related from poker chips to air hockey tables to dartboards. If you’re just looking to add the finishing touch to your game room or if you would like to buy a complete game room set, you will find it at Down to the Felt.
Vinny and Tom began their business over five years ago after hearing complaints from their fellow poker players about what they were getting from online gaming products. The brothers then began renting out poker supplies and facilitating events in New York City. They branched out to sell pool tables and gaming equipment before opening a location in Red Bank three years ago.
Down to the Felt is New Jersey’s exclusive carrier of beautifully crafted Bonzini foosball tables as well as handmade Venture shuffleboard tables. They have also put together custom game rooms and arcades. If you want to have a casino night for a big or small party, then Down to the Felt will take superb care of your rental needs, everything from tables to dealers in tuxedos. Vinny and Tom have produced events for Fortune 500 companies with over 500 people. The brothers also host free poker leagues at over a dozen locations in New Jersey, where they give away prizes, including a seat at the World Series of Poker.
“We just want to keep our customers happy,” says Vinny. “We are a small operation that is growing rapidly. We do everything we can for our customers. When you work with us, you are going to get people who care and do everything in their power to make people happy. We treat everyone the same no matter if you are buying a chip set or a custom table.”
Hours: Sunday and Monday: By appointment; Tuesday - Thursday: 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.; Friday - Saturday: 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Powered by eDirectory™