- Around Town
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Experts - Virginia McDonald
- Company Profile - Shrewsbury Vascular & General Surgery Associates
- Ask The Experts: Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Danielle Spressert
- The Guide 2014 - Holmdel Orthodontics
- The Guide 2014 - Casale Jewelers
- Cover Story
- Dr. Yvonne Thornton
- Dave Scotti - Originality Is The Name of The Game
- George Joynson: History Detective
- DayTripper: Northlandz
- DayTripper: NJ Vietnam Veteran's Memorial
- Daytripper: Museum of Modern Art
- Eats: Tuscany Italian Specialty Food
- Eat Beat - Anna’s Italian Kitchen
- Eat Beat - Turning Point
- Etc - Aspirin...please.
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Woodhouse Day Spa
- Gift Guide - Robyn's Sweet Boutique
- Gift Guide - The Samra Group
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Gym Spa
- Health Talk - Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- Health Talk - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health Talk - Dr. Clifford M. Sales
- Health - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Health - Absolute Vein Care
- Newsletter Articles
- Letting In The Light
- The Home - Distinctive Custom Masonry Contractors
- Renaissance Pilates Now Open
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Catherine Zalewski
- People On The Move: Bob Leibner
- People On The Move: Ester Kluge
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Shrewsbury Wine and Liquors
- The Guide 2014 - Brock Farms
- The Guide 2014 - Home Living Furniture
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Ace Aluminum
- The Home Guide - AW Eurostile
- The Home - Rainmaker Lawn Sprinklers
Our Pick - Down to the Felt
Down to the Felt
182 West Front St.
Red Bank, NJ 07701
Down To The Felt is the area’s premier home game room supply store. Owned by Vinny Baris and his brother Tom, the store has built strong industry relations with many major poker pros, and top companies in the poker/gaming industry. This helps them stay on top of all the newest trends and current products in the field.
Customers will find a large selection of merchandise for all their gaming needs at Down to the Felt’s new, bigger location - with a private parking lot - in Red Bank. The selections include anything game related from poker chips to air hockey tables to dartboards. If you’re just looking to add the finishing touch to your game room or if you would like to buy a complete game room set, you will find it at Down to the Felt.
Vinny and Tom began their business over five years ago after hearing complaints from their fellow poker players about what they were getting from online gaming products. The brothers then began renting out poker supplies and facilitating events in New York City. They branched out to sell pool tables and gaming equipment before opening a location in Red Bank three years ago.
Down to the Felt is New Jersey’s exclusive carrier of beautifully crafted Bonzini foosball tables as well as handmade Venture shuffleboard tables. They have also put together custom game rooms and arcades. If you want to have a casino night for a big or small party, then Down to the Felt will take superb care of your rental needs, everything from tables to dealers in tuxedos. Vinny and Tom have produced events for Fortune 500 companies with over 500 people. The brothers also host free poker leagues at over a dozen locations in New Jersey, where they give away prizes, including a seat at the World Series of Poker.
“We just want to keep our customers happy,” says Vinny. “We are a small operation that is growing rapidly. We do everything we can for our customers. When you work with us, you are going to get people who care and do everything in their power to make people happy. We treat everyone the same no matter if you are buying a chip set or a custom table.”
Hours: Sunday and Monday: By appointment; Tuesday - Thursday: 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.; Friday - Saturday: 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Powered by eDirectory™