- Around Town
- 12th Annual AMI Foundation Golf Classic
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: William Kilbride, Owner Critelli & Kilbride Realtors
- AskThe Expert - Mike Moretti
- Ask The Expert - Hiren Patel, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Brock Farms
- The Guide 2015 - Zio Toto Italian Restaurant
- The Guide 2015 - Circle Infiniti
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Patrick Cuozzo
- Health Talk - Iorio Plastic Surgery and CosMedical Center
- Health Talk - Carol Ash, DO
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Marlboro Dental Arts
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- Health - Advanced Body Rehabilitation Center
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - Kitchen and Bath Showroom
- Practical Design: Decorating On A Budget
- Kids On The Move: Alexander Wolkomir
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- Our Pick - Don Giuseppe’s
- Our Pick - Garrow Family Chiropractic
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move: Dave Burke
- People On The Move - Chris Wood
- People On The Move: Jackie Mercandetti
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Staten Island Mall
- The Guide 2014 - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Dish - The Guide 2013
- The Home Guide
- Best Bet - Community Appliance
- The Home Guide - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home Guide - Creative Kitchens
Our Pick - Down to the Felt
Down to the Felt
182 West Front St.
Red Bank, NJ 07701
Down To The Felt is the area’s premier home game room supply store. Owned by Vinny Baris and his brother Tom, the store has built strong industry relations with many major poker pros, and top companies in the poker/gaming industry. This helps them stay on top of all the newest trends and current products in the field.
Customers will find a large selection of merchandise for all their gaming needs at Down to the Felt’s new, bigger location - with a private parking lot - in Red Bank. The selections include anything game related from poker chips to air hockey tables to dartboards. If you’re just looking to add the finishing touch to your game room or if you would like to buy a complete game room set, you will find it at Down to the Felt.
Vinny and Tom began their business over five years ago after hearing complaints from their fellow poker players about what they were getting from online gaming products. The brothers then began renting out poker supplies and facilitating events in New York City. They branched out to sell pool tables and gaming equipment before opening a location in Red Bank three years ago.
Down to the Felt is New Jersey’s exclusive carrier of beautifully crafted Bonzini foosball tables as well as handmade Venture shuffleboard tables. They have also put together custom game rooms and arcades. If you want to have a casino night for a big or small party, then Down to the Felt will take superb care of your rental needs, everything from tables to dealers in tuxedos. Vinny and Tom have produced events for Fortune 500 companies with over 500 people. The brothers also host free poker leagues at over a dozen locations in New Jersey, where they give away prizes, including a seat at the World Series of Poker.
“We just want to keep our customers happy,” says Vinny. “We are a small operation that is growing rapidly. We do everything we can for our customers. When you work with us, you are going to get people who care and do everything in their power to make people happy. We treat everyone the same no matter if you are buying a chip set or a custom table.”
Hours: Sunday and Monday: By appointment; Tuesday - Thursday: 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.; Friday - Saturday: 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Powered by eDirectory™