- Around Town
- CPC BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE GRAND OPENING
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Experts - Dance Attitudes
- Ask The Expert - Brock Farms
- Ask The Expert - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - AW Eurostile
- The Guide 2015 - Nino's Italian Restaurant
- The Guide 2014 - B and A Jewelers
- Cover Story
- Pete Harnisch - Bringing It Home
- Nicholas Harary - The Essential Ingredients
- Loud & Clear - Jim Hickey
- Fall Guide
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - West End Confection Co.
- The Guide 2015 - Travel Leaders
- The Guide 2015 - George Wall Ford Lincoln
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health Talk - The Center for Bariatrics
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Newsletter Articles
- Colts Neck Resident Co-Chairs Centre State MS Event
- A Country Estate: The Mullaneys'
- Eats: The Colts Neck Inn
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - The Compounding Facility
- Our Pick - Just Restaurant
- Buy Rite Wine & Liquor at the Marketplace
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Tony Sloan
- People on the Move: Maureen Doloughty
- People On The Move - David S. Baker
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Bayshore Community Hospital
- Company Profile - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- The Guide 2015 - Two River Theater Company
- The Home Guide
- The Home Spotlight - Select Technology Group
- The Home - Rainmaker Lawn Sprinklers
- The Home Guide - California Closets®
Our Pick - Down to the Felt
Down to the Felt
182 West Front St.
Red Bank, NJ 07701
Down To The Felt is the area’s premier home game room supply store. Owned by Vinny Baris and his brother Tom, the store has built strong industry relations with many major poker pros, and top companies in the poker/gaming industry. This helps them stay on top of all the newest trends and current products in the field.
Customers will find a large selection of merchandise for all their gaming needs at Down to the Felt’s new, bigger location - with a private parking lot - in Red Bank. The selections include anything game related from poker chips to air hockey tables to dartboards. If you’re just looking to add the finishing touch to your game room or if you would like to buy a complete game room set, you will find it at Down to the Felt.
Vinny and Tom began their business over five years ago after hearing complaints from their fellow poker players about what they were getting from online gaming products. The brothers then began renting out poker supplies and facilitating events in New York City. They branched out to sell pool tables and gaming equipment before opening a location in Red Bank three years ago.
Down to the Felt is New Jersey’s exclusive carrier of beautifully crafted Bonzini foosball tables as well as handmade Venture shuffleboard tables. They have also put together custom game rooms and arcades. If you want to have a casino night for a big or small party, then Down to the Felt will take superb care of your rental needs, everything from tables to dealers in tuxedos. Vinny and Tom have produced events for Fortune 500 companies with over 500 people. The brothers also host free poker leagues at over a dozen locations in New Jersey, where they give away prizes, including a seat at the World Series of Poker.
“We just want to keep our customers happy,” says Vinny. “We are a small operation that is growing rapidly. We do everything we can for our customers. When you work with us, you are going to get people who care and do everything in their power to make people happy. We treat everyone the same no matter if you are buying a chip set or a custom table.”
Hours: Sunday and Monday: By appointment; Tuesday - Thursday: 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.; Friday - Saturday: 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Powered by eDirectory™