- Around Town
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Wine Academy Superstores
- Ask The Expert - Cabitron Kitchen and Bath, LLC.
- Ask The Expert: Iris Lurie
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Pelican Shops
- The Guide 2014 - Vik's Fine Jewelry
- The Guide 2014 - Cosmetic Medic
- Cover Story
- A Hidden Beauty - The Greenbergs
- Jon D’Agostino - A Little Bit City, A Lot Bit Country
- No Horsing Around
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - The Facebook Situation
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Trek Bicycle Store of Middletown
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantic Fencing Academy
- The Guide 2014 - ACD Custom Granite
- Health Talk
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health Talk - Dr. John Young
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - DOCSMILE
- Health - Sports Care & Physical Rehabilitation
- Health - Ani Orthopaedic Group
- Elegance in Style and Substance
- That's Entertainment - The Pathakars'
- Easy Living On A Grand Scale - Alyson and Keith Arnott
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Pick: Visual Impact Decorating
- The View: The Bereznyaks
- The Home: Pride Home Improvements
- Our Picks
- Home Away From Home Academy
- Our Pick - EXIT Realty East Coast
- Our Pick - Graziano & Company CPAs
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Max Fried
- People On The Move - Andrew Scher
- People On The Move - Mamie Amato Weiss
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Merri-Makers Catering
- The Guide 2014 - The Malvern School
- The Guide 2014 - Rockwell Dentistry
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
- The Home Guide - JOE HURLEY INC.
Our Pick - Down to the Felt
Down to the Felt
182 West Front St.
Red Bank, NJ 07701
Down To The Felt is the area’s premier home game room supply store. Owned by Vinny Baris and his brother Tom, the store has built strong industry relations with many major poker pros, and top companies in the poker/gaming industry. This helps them stay on top of all the newest trends and current products in the field.
Customers will find a large selection of merchandise for all their gaming needs at Down to the Felt’s new, bigger location - with a private parking lot - in Red Bank. The selections include anything game related from poker chips to air hockey tables to dartboards. If you’re just looking to add the finishing touch to your game room or if you would like to buy a complete game room set, you will find it at Down to the Felt.
Vinny and Tom began their business over five years ago after hearing complaints from their fellow poker players about what they were getting from online gaming products. The brothers then began renting out poker supplies and facilitating events in New York City. They branched out to sell pool tables and gaming equipment before opening a location in Red Bank three years ago.
Down to the Felt is New Jersey’s exclusive carrier of beautifully crafted Bonzini foosball tables as well as handmade Venture shuffleboard tables. They have also put together custom game rooms and arcades. If you want to have a casino night for a big or small party, then Down to the Felt will take superb care of your rental needs, everything from tables to dealers in tuxedos. Vinny and Tom have produced events for Fortune 500 companies with over 500 people. The brothers also host free poker leagues at over a dozen locations in New Jersey, where they give away prizes, including a seat at the World Series of Poker.
“We just want to keep our customers happy,” says Vinny. “We are a small operation that is growing rapidly. We do everything we can for our customers. When you work with us, you are going to get people who care and do everything in their power to make people happy. We treat everyone the same no matter if you are buying a chip set or a custom table.”
Hours: Sunday and Monday: By appointment; Tuesday - Thursday: 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.; Friday - Saturday: 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Powered by eDirectory™