- Around Town
- AMI Presents Girls Night Out
- Oceanfront Restaurant’s New Wine Program Creates Big Waves in Jersey Shore Wine Scene
- Fall Guide 2015 - Gravity Vault
- Ask The Experts
- Ask the Experts: Giulio Caruso, DC Total Care Chiropractic and Rehab, P.C.
- AskThe Expert - Frank LaRocca
- Ask The Expert - Cabitron Kitchen and Bath, LLC.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Downtown Tile
- Best Bet - Ace Home Improvements
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantis Centers, Inc.
- Daytripper: Museum of Modern Art
- Day Tripper - Insectropolis
- Day Tripper - Koziar’s Christmas Village
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide 2014 - Museums
- Fall Guide 2015 - Gravity Vault
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide: WhiteScience
- The Guide 2015 - Rockwell Dentistry
- The Guide 2015 - Angelina’s Ristorante
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Integrative Health Services at Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - db Orthopedic
- Health - Retina Consultants
- Health - Dr. Anthony Mancino
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Romancing the Tudor - The Haverlins Brighten Tradition with a Personal Touch
- All in the Details
- Hartshorne Mansion
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Penterman Kitchens
- The Home Gallery - Colts Neck Manor House
- The Home Q&A - T. Dorland Studio at Folio Art Glass
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Soho Studios for Hair
- Health - Elevate Yoga
- Our Pick - Sussan, Greenwald & Wesler
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Dorothee Volpini de Maestri-Gerberding
- People On The Move: Lin Fong-O'Neill
- People On The Move - Cheryl Ann Cook
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Jersey Shore Premium Outlets
- The Guide 2014 - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- The Guide 2015 - The Law Firm of Kevin P. McKernan
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Giglio Builders
- The Home Guide - Troost Bros., Inc.
- The Home Guide - casale TILE
Our Pick - Down to the Felt
Down to the Felt
182 West Front St.
Red Bank, NJ 07701
Down To The Felt is the area’s premier home game room supply store. Owned by Vinny Baris and his brother Tom, the store has built strong industry relations with many major poker pros, and top companies in the poker/gaming industry. This helps them stay on top of all the newest trends and current products in the field.
Customers will find a large selection of merchandise for all their gaming needs at Down to the Felt’s new, bigger location - with a private parking lot - in Red Bank. The selections include anything game related from poker chips to air hockey tables to dartboards. If you’re just looking to add the finishing touch to your game room or if you would like to buy a complete game room set, you will find it at Down to the Felt.
Vinny and Tom began their business over five years ago after hearing complaints from their fellow poker players about what they were getting from online gaming products. The brothers then began renting out poker supplies and facilitating events in New York City. They branched out to sell pool tables and gaming equipment before opening a location in Red Bank three years ago.
Down to the Felt is New Jersey’s exclusive carrier of beautifully crafted Bonzini foosball tables as well as handmade Venture shuffleboard tables. They have also put together custom game rooms and arcades. If you want to have a casino night for a big or small party, then Down to the Felt will take superb care of your rental needs, everything from tables to dealers in tuxedos. Vinny and Tom have produced events for Fortune 500 companies with over 500 people. The brothers also host free poker leagues at over a dozen locations in New Jersey, where they give away prizes, including a seat at the World Series of Poker.
“We just want to keep our customers happy,” says Vinny. “We are a small operation that is growing rapidly. We do everything we can for our customers. When you work with us, you are going to get people who care and do everything in their power to make people happy. We treat everyone the same no matter if you are buying a chip set or a custom table.”
Hours: Sunday and Monday: By appointment; Tuesday - Thursday: 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.; Friday - Saturday: 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Powered by eDirectory™