- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Voyagers' Community School - Open House
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market: Frank Luccarelli
- Ask the Experts: Giulio Caruso, DC Total Care Chiropractic and Rehab, P.C.
- Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Jeweled Studio
- Best Bet - Kukulina Jewelers
- The Guide 2015 - Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Cover Story
- Arts & Scientist - Ilya Raskin, Ph.D.
- Forward Progress - Wayne Chrebet CN
- Dr. Maureen Murphy
- Day Tripper - Overnight Adventures
- Staten Island Fun Facts
- Day Tripper - Old Barracks Museum
- Eat Beat - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- Monmouth Eat Beat - Ama Ristorante
- Eat Beat - Angelina’s Ristorante
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Museums
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2013 - INDULGE Lounge & Food Bar
- Gift Guide - Tuscany Italian Foods
- Gift Guide - Centercourt of Marlboro
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - GENESIS Fertility and Reproductive Medicine
- Health Talk - Asaad H. Samra, MD, FACS - Samra Plastic Surgery
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2014 - Creating Beauty
- Health - AMI - Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health Blog - Atlantic Laser Vision Center
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home: Energy Saving Tips - Airtight Insulation
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- The Home - Dulce Feito-Daly
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Cuozzo Orthodontic Specialists
- Our Pick - Dr. Anthony Mancino
- Company Profile - Lincroft Village Dental
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - SuzAnne and Gabor Barabas
- Kids On The Move - Eesha Ramanujam
- People on the Move: Maureen Doloughty
- Summer Guide
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Lotus Health & Wellness Spa
- The Guide 2014 - Nina Ferrer Design
- Company Profile - Steven A. Morgan, M.D.,F.A.C.O.G.
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home Guide - Carpets With A Twist
- The Home Guide - EncoreGarage of New Jersey
Our Pick - Down to the Felt
Down to the Felt
182 West Front St.
Red Bank, NJ 07701
Down To The Felt is the area’s premier home game room supply store. Owned by Vinny Baris and his brother Tom, the store has built strong industry relations with many major poker pros, and top companies in the poker/gaming industry. This helps them stay on top of all the newest trends and current products in the field.
Customers will find a large selection of merchandise for all their gaming needs at Down to the Felt’s new, bigger location - with a private parking lot - in Red Bank. The selections include anything game related from poker chips to air hockey tables to dartboards. If you’re just looking to add the finishing touch to your game room or if you would like to buy a complete game room set, you will find it at Down to the Felt.
Vinny and Tom began their business over five years ago after hearing complaints from their fellow poker players about what they were getting from online gaming products. The brothers then began renting out poker supplies and facilitating events in New York City. They branched out to sell pool tables and gaming equipment before opening a location in Red Bank three years ago.
Down to the Felt is New Jersey’s exclusive carrier of beautifully crafted Bonzini foosball tables as well as handmade Venture shuffleboard tables. They have also put together custom game rooms and arcades. If you want to have a casino night for a big or small party, then Down to the Felt will take superb care of your rental needs, everything from tables to dealers in tuxedos. Vinny and Tom have produced events for Fortune 500 companies with over 500 people. The brothers also host free poker leagues at over a dozen locations in New Jersey, where they give away prizes, including a seat at the World Series of Poker.
“We just want to keep our customers happy,” says Vinny. “We are a small operation that is growing rapidly. We do everything we can for our customers. When you work with us, you are going to get people who care and do everything in their power to make people happy. We treat everyone the same no matter if you are buying a chip set or a custom table.”
Hours: Sunday and Monday: By appointment; Tuesday - Thursday: 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.; Friday - Saturday: 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Powered by eDirectory™