- Around Town
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Cory Schifter of Casale Jewelers
- Ask The Experts - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- AskThe Experts - Virginia McDonald
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Audi Freehold
- The Guide 2014 - The Malvern School
- The Guide 2015 - Il Sogno Ristorante Italiano
- The Monmouth EatBeat - Trinity Restaurant
- Staten Island EatBeat - Max’s Es-Ca
- Eats: Mumford's Culinary Center
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Surv Kitchen & Lounge
- A Perfect Gift By Marilyn - Gift Guide
- Park Avenue Bistro - Gift Guide
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- Health Talk - Ragui Sadek MD FACS
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Soul Focus
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health - Marlboro Dental Arts
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Guide - Ryser's Landscape Supply
- The Home Gallery - Monmouth St. Tile
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - StudioSPIN Plus
- Our Pick - APB Security Systems, Inc.
- Health - The Dermatology Center
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Barbara Hilliard
- People On The Move: Liz Leonardis
- People On The Move - Sal Guastella
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - KryoLife Staten Island
- The Guide 2015 - The Hart Investment Group
- The Guide 2013 - Hazlet Pharmacy
- The Home Guide
- The 2015 Home Guide - ForeverLawn at the Shore
- The Home Guide - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home - Giglio Builders
Our Pick - Down to the Felt
Down to the Felt
182 West Front St.
Red Bank, NJ 07701
Down To The Felt is the area’s premier home game room supply store. Owned by Vinny Baris and his brother Tom, the store has built strong industry relations with many major poker pros, and top companies in the poker/gaming industry. This helps them stay on top of all the newest trends and current products in the field.
Customers will find a large selection of merchandise for all their gaming needs at Down to the Felt’s new, bigger location - with a private parking lot - in Red Bank. The selections include anything game related from poker chips to air hockey tables to dartboards. If you’re just looking to add the finishing touch to your game room or if you would like to buy a complete game room set, you will find it at Down to the Felt.
Vinny and Tom began their business over five years ago after hearing complaints from their fellow poker players about what they were getting from online gaming products. The brothers then began renting out poker supplies and facilitating events in New York City. They branched out to sell pool tables and gaming equipment before opening a location in Red Bank three years ago.
Down to the Felt is New Jersey’s exclusive carrier of beautifully crafted Bonzini foosball tables as well as handmade Venture shuffleboard tables. They have also put together custom game rooms and arcades. If you want to have a casino night for a big or small party, then Down to the Felt will take superb care of your rental needs, everything from tables to dealers in tuxedos. Vinny and Tom have produced events for Fortune 500 companies with over 500 people. The brothers also host free poker leagues at over a dozen locations in New Jersey, where they give away prizes, including a seat at the World Series of Poker.
“We just want to keep our customers happy,” says Vinny. “We are a small operation that is growing rapidly. We do everything we can for our customers. When you work with us, you are going to get people who care and do everything in their power to make people happy. We treat everyone the same no matter if you are buying a chip set or a custom table.”
Hours: Sunday and Monday: By appointment; Tuesday - Thursday: 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.; Friday - Saturday: 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Powered by eDirectory™