- Around Town
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: William Kilbride, Owner Critelli & Kilbride Realtors
- Ask The Expert - Robert E.Wold, M.D.
- Ask The Experts - Premier Pain Centers - Peter S. Staats
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Dearborn Market
- Best Bet - Troost Brothers, Inc
- The Guide 2014 - The Pine Tavern
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Vino Divino School of Wine
- Gift Guide - Monster Mini Golf
- Gift Guide - John Cortese Masons
- Health Talk
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Health Talk - Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Arch Brow
- Health - The Wellness Center Pharmacy & Surgical
- Health - Associated Pain Specialists
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Newsletter Articles
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- The Home - EcoSystems Fence Co
- The Home - Dulce Feito-Daly
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Peter Caram
- Kids On The Move - Ryan Dolan
- People On The Move: Lianne Brock
- Summer Guide
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - ClosetTec
- Company Profile - Bear Brook Commons Dental Group
- Company Profile - Steven A. Morgan, M.D.,F.A.C.O.G.
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Distinctive Pools
- The Home Guide - Monmouth Beach Plantation
- The Home Guide - Vizzini & Company
Our Pick - Down to the Felt
Down to the Felt
182 West Front St.
Red Bank, NJ 07701
Down To The Felt is the area’s premier home game room supply store. Owned by Vinny Baris and his brother Tom, the store has built strong industry relations with many major poker pros, and top companies in the poker/gaming industry. This helps them stay on top of all the newest trends and current products in the field.
Customers will find a large selection of merchandise for all their gaming needs at Down to the Felt’s new, bigger location - with a private parking lot - in Red Bank. The selections include anything game related from poker chips to air hockey tables to dartboards. If you’re just looking to add the finishing touch to your game room or if you would like to buy a complete game room set, you will find it at Down to the Felt.
Vinny and Tom began their business over five years ago after hearing complaints from their fellow poker players about what they were getting from online gaming products. The brothers then began renting out poker supplies and facilitating events in New York City. They branched out to sell pool tables and gaming equipment before opening a location in Red Bank three years ago.
Down to the Felt is New Jersey’s exclusive carrier of beautifully crafted Bonzini foosball tables as well as handmade Venture shuffleboard tables. They have also put together custom game rooms and arcades. If you want to have a casino night for a big or small party, then Down to the Felt will take superb care of your rental needs, everything from tables to dealers in tuxedos. Vinny and Tom have produced events for Fortune 500 companies with over 500 people. The brothers also host free poker leagues at over a dozen locations in New Jersey, where they give away prizes, including a seat at the World Series of Poker.
“We just want to keep our customers happy,” says Vinny. “We are a small operation that is growing rapidly. We do everything we can for our customers. When you work with us, you are going to get people who care and do everything in their power to make people happy. We treat everyone the same no matter if you are buying a chip set or a custom table.”
Hours: Sunday and Monday: By appointment; Tuesday - Thursday: 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.; Friday - Saturday: 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Powered by eDirectory™