- Around Town
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Beth Thomas-Edwards
- Ask The Experts: Tina and Gabriel Simon BallRoom etc. Dance Studio
- Ask The Expert - Dr. William Ziegler
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Ink Couture NYC
- The Guide 2014 - Set The Stage
- The Guide 2014 - Gold Coast Cadillac
- Cover Story
- Mike Scotti - From the Front Line to the Screen
- In Good Company - Walt Hameline
- Twelve - The Hayes Family
- Day Tripper - New York City for the Holidays
- Day Tripper - USMA at West Point
- Day Tripper - Koziar’s Christmas Village
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Ski Barn
- Gift Guide - Artisan Studio
- Gift Guide - Zaksons Fine Furniture
- Health Talk
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- Health Talk - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Bonavita Laser Centers
- Health - Institute for Weight Loss
- Health - All-County Dermatology
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - H2O Bath and Kitchen Elegance
- The Home - Seaside Materials
- The Home - JFS Interiors
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd
- People On The Move: Cara Smith
- People On The Move - Reverend Monsignor Eugene M. Rebeck
- Summer Guide
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Dish - Summer Guide 2013
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - InHaus Kitchen & Bath Remodeling
- The Guide 2014 - School Answers
- The Guide 2014 - Jersey Shore Premium Outlets
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Custom Granite Fabrications
- The Home Guide - Ryser's Landscape Supply
- The Home Guide - Dulce Feito-Daly, LLC
Our Pick - Down to the Felt
Down to the Felt
182 West Front St.
Red Bank, NJ 07701
Down To The Felt is the area’s premier home game room supply store. Owned by Vinny Baris and his brother Tom, the store has built strong industry relations with many major poker pros, and top companies in the poker/gaming industry. This helps them stay on top of all the newest trends and current products in the field.
Customers will find a large selection of merchandise for all their gaming needs at Down to the Felt’s new, bigger location - with a private parking lot - in Red Bank. The selections include anything game related from poker chips to air hockey tables to dartboards. If you’re just looking to add the finishing touch to your game room or if you would like to buy a complete game room set, you will find it at Down to the Felt.
Vinny and Tom began their business over five years ago after hearing complaints from their fellow poker players about what they were getting from online gaming products. The brothers then began renting out poker supplies and facilitating events in New York City. They branched out to sell pool tables and gaming equipment before opening a location in Red Bank three years ago.
Down to the Felt is New Jersey’s exclusive carrier of beautifully crafted Bonzini foosball tables as well as handmade Venture shuffleboard tables. They have also put together custom game rooms and arcades. If you want to have a casino night for a big or small party, then Down to the Felt will take superb care of your rental needs, everything from tables to dealers in tuxedos. Vinny and Tom have produced events for Fortune 500 companies with over 500 people. The brothers also host free poker leagues at over a dozen locations in New Jersey, where they give away prizes, including a seat at the World Series of Poker.
“We just want to keep our customers happy,” says Vinny. “We are a small operation that is growing rapidly. We do everything we can for our customers. When you work with us, you are going to get people who care and do everything in their power to make people happy. We treat everyone the same no matter if you are buying a chip set or a custom table.”
Hours: Sunday and Monday: By appointment; Tuesday - Thursday: 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.; Friday - Saturday: 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Powered by eDirectory™