- Around Town
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- 5th Annual Cardboard Box City Raises More Than $14,000
- CPC BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE GRAND OPENING
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Rockwell Dentistry
- Ask The Expert - Harbor Lights Financial Group, Inc.
- Ask The Experts - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - ForeverLawn at the Shore
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond County Country Club
- The Guide 2014 - AnA Custom Closets
- Day Tripper: Grounds For Sculpture
- Daytripper: Popcorn Park Zoo
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Monmouth Eat Beat - Ama Ristorante
- Eat Beat - Anna’s Italian Kitchen
- Our Pick - Sofra Turkish Cuisine
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Soul Focus
- Best Bet - Morgan Fertility and Reproductive Medicine
- Gift Guide - Deluxe Windows
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Gym Spa
- Health Talk - Brian Long CareOne Senior Care
- Health Talk - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2014 - Women's Center
- Health 2014 - ah Spa!
- Health - Physicians for Alternative Medicine, P.C.
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- It's All in the Details
- Gratitude in Guatemala
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Decorating Den Interiors
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Colts Neck Resident Co-Chairs Centre State MS Event
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - California Closet Company
- Adult & Pediatric Dental Studio
- Company Profile - Elements Steakhouse and Lounge
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Mary Connell Gaynor
- People On The Move: Wendy Neuberger and Stephanie Phillips
- People On The Move - Victoria Masters
- Summer Guide
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Red White & Blue Contracting
- The Guide 2014 - Connie Profaci Realty
- The Guide 2014 - Zio Toto Italian Restaurant
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Colts Neck Manor House
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
- The Home - Ryser’s Landscape Supply
Our Pick - Down to the Felt
Down to the Felt
182 West Front St.
Red Bank, NJ 07701
Down To The Felt is the area’s premier home game room supply store. Owned by Vinny Baris and his brother Tom, the store has built strong industry relations with many major poker pros, and top companies in the poker/gaming industry. This helps them stay on top of all the newest trends and current products in the field.
Customers will find a large selection of merchandise for all their gaming needs at Down to the Felt’s new, bigger location - with a private parking lot - in Red Bank. The selections include anything game related from poker chips to air hockey tables to dartboards. If you’re just looking to add the finishing touch to your game room or if you would like to buy a complete game room set, you will find it at Down to the Felt.
Vinny and Tom began their business over five years ago after hearing complaints from their fellow poker players about what they were getting from online gaming products. The brothers then began renting out poker supplies and facilitating events in New York City. They branched out to sell pool tables and gaming equipment before opening a location in Red Bank three years ago.
Down to the Felt is New Jersey’s exclusive carrier of beautifully crafted Bonzini foosball tables as well as handmade Venture shuffleboard tables. They have also put together custom game rooms and arcades. If you want to have a casino night for a big or small party, then Down to the Felt will take superb care of your rental needs, everything from tables to dealers in tuxedos. Vinny and Tom have produced events for Fortune 500 companies with over 500 people. The brothers also host free poker leagues at over a dozen locations in New Jersey, where they give away prizes, including a seat at the World Series of Poker.
“We just want to keep our customers happy,” says Vinny. “We are a small operation that is growing rapidly. We do everything we can for our customers. When you work with us, you are going to get people who care and do everything in their power to make people happy. We treat everyone the same no matter if you are buying a chip set or a custom table.”
Hours: Sunday and Monday: By appointment; Tuesday - Thursday: 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.; Friday - Saturday: 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Powered by eDirectory™