- Around Town
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- Holiday Buzz: Get Out of Town - NYC & PHL
- Two River Theatre Annouces 20th Anniversary Season
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert: John Beurskens
- Ask The Expert - Cabitron Kitchen and Bath, LLC.
- Ask The Expert - Ann Hughes, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Buyers Guide 2011-2012
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - The Prince & The Pawper
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Hubbard Park Real Estate
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Ferguson Bath, Kitchen..
- Gift Guide - ACD Custom Granite
- Gift Guide - Galleria Gold
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Beth M. Deutch MD
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Jersey Shore Body Wraps
- Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Health - Marlboro Dental Arts
- The Perfect Nest - LaCorte
- Following the Natural Progression - The Edelman Family
- Life with an OCEAN VIEW
- Newsletter Articles
- A Notable Man: Jim Cirronella
- The Home - Creating A Home Office
- The Home Gallery - Ilkem Marble & Granite
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Dorothee Volpini de Maestri-Gerberding
- People on the Move: Majorie Mollenauer
- Carmine Visone teaching important lessons
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Pelican Pool & Ski Center
- The Guide 2013 - The Pine Tavern of Old Bridge
- The Guide 2013 - Hazlet Pharmacy
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Giglio Builders
- The Home Guide - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home - Decorating Den Interiors
Our Pick - Down to the Felt
Down to the Felt
182 West Front St.
Red Bank, NJ 07701
Down To The Felt is the area’s premier home game room supply store. Owned by Vinny Baris and his brother Tom, the store has built strong industry relations with many major poker pros, and top companies in the poker/gaming industry. This helps them stay on top of all the newest trends and current products in the field.
Customers will find a large selection of merchandise for all their gaming needs at Down to the Felt’s new, bigger location - with a private parking lot - in Red Bank. The selections include anything game related from poker chips to air hockey tables to dartboards. If you’re just looking to add the finishing touch to your game room or if you would like to buy a complete game room set, you will find it at Down to the Felt.
Vinny and Tom began their business over five years ago after hearing complaints from their fellow poker players about what they were getting from online gaming products. The brothers then began renting out poker supplies and facilitating events in New York City. They branched out to sell pool tables and gaming equipment before opening a location in Red Bank three years ago.
Down to the Felt is New Jersey’s exclusive carrier of beautifully crafted Bonzini foosball tables as well as handmade Venture shuffleboard tables. They have also put together custom game rooms and arcades. If you want to have a casino night for a big or small party, then Down to the Felt will take superb care of your rental needs, everything from tables to dealers in tuxedos. Vinny and Tom have produced events for Fortune 500 companies with over 500 people. The brothers also host free poker leagues at over a dozen locations in New Jersey, where they give away prizes, including a seat at the World Series of Poker.
“We just want to keep our customers happy,” says Vinny. “We are a small operation that is growing rapidly. We do everything we can for our customers. When you work with us, you are going to get people who care and do everything in their power to make people happy. We treat everyone the same no matter if you are buying a chip set or a custom table.”
Hours: Sunday and Monday: By appointment; Tuesday - Thursday: 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.; Friday - Saturday: 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Powered by eDirectory™