- Around Town
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: John M. Taylor
- Ask The Expert - Total Vein and Rejuvenation Center
- Ask The Expert - Ann Hughes, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Male Ego Barber Spa
- Best Bet - Ryser’s Landcape Supply
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond University Medical Center
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Central Jersey Pools
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantis Centers, Inc.
- Gift Guide - Erik Kitchen Design
- Health Talk
- Dr. Peggy Avagliano Honored
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health Talk - Pop Weight Loss
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2014 - Frederick L. Sabido, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Health 2014 - Creating Beauty
- HWB 2014 - Rejuvenate
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Monmouth St Tile
- The Home - H2o Bath & Kitchen Elegance - The Spa Experience
- Wine Academy Superstores - Muscadet
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Express Limo
- Colts Neck Center for Orthodontics & Invisalign®
- Our Pick - JGS Insurance
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Desiree Rose Zaslow
- People on the Move: Ibrahim Naboulsi
- People On The Move - Larissa Shulman
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- Company Profile -Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- Company Profile - Rosen Decorators
- The Guide 2014 - Two River Theater Company
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - A and J Remodeling Services
- The Home Guide - T. Dorland Studio at Folio Art Glass
- The Home Guide - Joey D’s
Our Pick - Down to the Felt
Down to the Felt
182 West Front St.
Red Bank, NJ 07701
Down To The Felt is the area’s premier home game room supply store. Owned by Vinny Baris and his brother Tom, the store has built strong industry relations with many major poker pros, and top companies in the poker/gaming industry. This helps them stay on top of all the newest trends and current products in the field.
Customers will find a large selection of merchandise for all their gaming needs at Down to the Felt’s new, bigger location - with a private parking lot - in Red Bank. The selections include anything game related from poker chips to air hockey tables to dartboards. If you’re just looking to add the finishing touch to your game room or if you would like to buy a complete game room set, you will find it at Down to the Felt.
Vinny and Tom began their business over five years ago after hearing complaints from their fellow poker players about what they were getting from online gaming products. The brothers then began renting out poker supplies and facilitating events in New York City. They branched out to sell pool tables and gaming equipment before opening a location in Red Bank three years ago.
Down to the Felt is New Jersey’s exclusive carrier of beautifully crafted Bonzini foosball tables as well as handmade Venture shuffleboard tables. They have also put together custom game rooms and arcades. If you want to have a casino night for a big or small party, then Down to the Felt will take superb care of your rental needs, everything from tables to dealers in tuxedos. Vinny and Tom have produced events for Fortune 500 companies with over 500 people. The brothers also host free poker leagues at over a dozen locations in New Jersey, where they give away prizes, including a seat at the World Series of Poker.
“We just want to keep our customers happy,” says Vinny. “We are a small operation that is growing rapidly. We do everything we can for our customers. When you work with us, you are going to get people who care and do everything in their power to make people happy. We treat everyone the same no matter if you are buying a chip set or a custom table.”
Hours: Sunday and Monday: By appointment; Tuesday - Thursday: 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.; Friday - Saturday: 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Powered by eDirectory™