- Around Town
- AMI Presents Girls Night Out
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Robert E.Wold, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market
- Ask The Expert: Lillian Burry
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Lighting World
- Best Bet - Top Line Appliance Center
- The Guide 2015 - Morgan Dermatology
- Day Tripper - New York City for the Holidays
- DayTripper: NJ Vietnam Veteran's Memorial
- Daytripper: Museum of Modern Art
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Whole Foods Market
- Gift Guide - Red Bank Radiology
- Gift Guide - Clothing & Style Consulting
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- Health Blog - Atlantic Laser Vision Center
- Health Talk - New Reflections Plastic Surgery
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2015 - Bariatrics
- Health - Cunningham Orthopaedics
- Health - Kensington Court
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Muriel Rogers - Local Artist
- Gratitude in Guatemala
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Pick: Visual Impact Decorating
- AMI Foundation Donates More Than 500 lbs. of Food from 6th Annual Food Drive
- The Home - Closettec
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Pizza Fusion™
- Our Pick - Dermatology Associates of Central New Jersey
- Our Pick - B&F Catering
- People On The Move
- Canine on the Move: The Therapy Dog
- Bob Zander Colts Neck Fire Marshal
- People On The Move - Jeanne Patterson
- Summer Guide
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- Health Talk - Mancini Giuffre Salon and Spa
- The Guide 2015 - The Compounding Facility
- The Guide 2014 - Brown’s Heating, Cooling and Plumbing
- The Home Guide
- The 2015 Home Guide - ForeverLawn at the Shore
- The Home Guide - Oasis Backyard Farms
- The Home - Rainmaker Lawn Sprinklers
Our Pick - Down to the Felt
Down to the Felt
182 West Front St.
Red Bank, NJ 07701
Down To The Felt is the area’s premier home game room supply store. Owned by Vinny Baris and his brother Tom, the store has built strong industry relations with many major poker pros, and top companies in the poker/gaming industry. This helps them stay on top of all the newest trends and current products in the field.
Customers will find a large selection of merchandise for all their gaming needs at Down to the Felt’s new, bigger location - with a private parking lot - in Red Bank. The selections include anything game related from poker chips to air hockey tables to dartboards. If you’re just looking to add the finishing touch to your game room or if you would like to buy a complete game room set, you will find it at Down to the Felt.
Vinny and Tom began their business over five years ago after hearing complaints from their fellow poker players about what they were getting from online gaming products. The brothers then began renting out poker supplies and facilitating events in New York City. They branched out to sell pool tables and gaming equipment before opening a location in Red Bank three years ago.
Down to the Felt is New Jersey’s exclusive carrier of beautifully crafted Bonzini foosball tables as well as handmade Venture shuffleboard tables. They have also put together custom game rooms and arcades. If you want to have a casino night for a big or small party, then Down to the Felt will take superb care of your rental needs, everything from tables to dealers in tuxedos. Vinny and Tom have produced events for Fortune 500 companies with over 500 people. The brothers also host free poker leagues at over a dozen locations in New Jersey, where they give away prizes, including a seat at the World Series of Poker.
“We just want to keep our customers happy,” says Vinny. “We are a small operation that is growing rapidly. We do everything we can for our customers. When you work with us, you are going to get people who care and do everything in their power to make people happy. We treat everyone the same no matter if you are buying a chip set or a custom table.”
Hours: Sunday and Monday: By appointment; Tuesday - Thursday: 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.; Friday - Saturday: 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Powered by eDirectory™