- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Dr. William Ziegler
- Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
- Ask The Experts - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond Chandelier
- Best Bet - IVF New Jersey
- Best Bet - Turning Point of Holmdel
- Cover Story
- Golden Moments - David Goldman
- Felicia Stoler: Spreading Health With A Little TLC
- Eric Casaburi - Fearless
- DayTripper: New Hope, Pennsylvania
- Day Tripper: Dover Stone Church
- Daytripper: Popcorn Park Zoo
- Eats: Rosalia Italian Marketplace
- Eat Beat - Puglia of Red Bank
- Eats: Mumford's Culinary Center
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - The Facebook Situation
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Fall Guide 2014 - Museums
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Downtown Tile
- Gift Guide - Capital Paint Centers
- The Guide 2014 - Athena Learning Center
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health Talk - Lori S. Gormley, M.D.
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Skyn
- Health - Kensington Court
- Health - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Dulce Feito-Daly
- Atlantic Medical Imaging - Musculoskeletal Imaging
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Ballew Jewelers
- Company Profile - The Center for Advanced Oral & Facial Surgery
- Health - Dr. Anthony Mancino
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Fern Esposito
- People On The Move - Major Gregory Penczak
- People On The Move: Kevin O’Malley
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- The Guide 2014 - Jersey Shore Premium Outlets
- The Guide 2014 - Essential Elements Dance Studio
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Oasis Backyard Farms
- The Home Guide - EncoreGarage of New Jersey
- The Home - Giglio Builders
Our Pick - Down to the Felt
Down to the Felt
182 West Front St.
Red Bank, NJ 07701
Down To The Felt is the area’s premier home game room supply store. Owned by Vinny Baris and his brother Tom, the store has built strong industry relations with many major poker pros, and top companies in the poker/gaming industry. This helps them stay on top of all the newest trends and current products in the field.
Customers will find a large selection of merchandise for all their gaming needs at Down to the Felt’s new, bigger location - with a private parking lot - in Red Bank. The selections include anything game related from poker chips to air hockey tables to dartboards. If you’re just looking to add the finishing touch to your game room or if you would like to buy a complete game room set, you will find it at Down to the Felt.
Vinny and Tom began their business over five years ago after hearing complaints from their fellow poker players about what they were getting from online gaming products. The brothers then began renting out poker supplies and facilitating events in New York City. They branched out to sell pool tables and gaming equipment before opening a location in Red Bank three years ago.
Down to the Felt is New Jersey’s exclusive carrier of beautifully crafted Bonzini foosball tables as well as handmade Venture shuffleboard tables. They have also put together custom game rooms and arcades. If you want to have a casino night for a big or small party, then Down to the Felt will take superb care of your rental needs, everything from tables to dealers in tuxedos. Vinny and Tom have produced events for Fortune 500 companies with over 500 people. The brothers also host free poker leagues at over a dozen locations in New Jersey, where they give away prizes, including a seat at the World Series of Poker.
“We just want to keep our customers happy,” says Vinny. “We are a small operation that is growing rapidly. We do everything we can for our customers. When you work with us, you are going to get people who care and do everything in their power to make people happy. We treat everyone the same no matter if you are buying a chip set or a custom table.”
Hours: Sunday and Monday: By appointment; Tuesday - Thursday: 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.; Friday - Saturday: 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Powered by eDirectory™